Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I installed my 3 window-unit air conditioners today

it snowed last week.

I tried to hold off but my old dog was looking uncomfortable.

What are you up to?

by Anonymousreply 11Last Friday at 12:09 PM

I put my bedroom unit in the window on 4/15. It got warm here early this year.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Friday at 10:53 AM

Killing stray dogs by running over them in my Land Rover OP

by Anonymousreply 2Last Friday at 10:55 AM

I usually wait until the day I get home from work exhausted and it feels like 100 degrees in the house. I am bitchy and miserable the entire time but, I am home this year!

r2, I hope you wore a mask and social distanced while you did that

by Anonymousreply 3Last Friday at 10:56 AM

Window installed AC's still exist?

by Anonymousreply 4Last Friday at 10:57 AM

For every central system there are 25 window units.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Friday at 10:58 AM

[quote]For every central system there are 25 window units.

In my neck of the woods, neither of them is popular. We mostly use wall mounted ACs here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6Last Friday at 11:05 AM

i thought window AC was only for The Poors

by Anonymousreply 7Last Friday at 11:57 AM

^^ tell that to New Yorkers

by Anonymousreply 8Last Friday at 12:01 PM

I have no idea what a "3 window" unit is. Please explain. I know what a window air conditioner looks like, I just never heard of one that covers 3 windows...

by Anonymousreply 9Last Friday at 12:06 PM

OH WAIT! I just realized you meant THREE individual window air conditioners!

I'm just going to jump into a grease fire and end it all.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Friday at 12:07 PM

I almost never turn my air conditioner on until June. Besides, the weather here has been cool and cloudy for ages. Warmer on the weekend which will almost be a relief, but not too hot I hope. Not ready for it yet.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Friday at 12:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!