Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kelly Ripa Has Been In Caribbean Since The Pandemic

She wanted to FLEE America as it is the hot zone of the Covid19 Outbreak

Whats wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 19May 22, 2020 5:05 PM

Nothing, who said there was a problem? Who’s setting up her filming stuff and doing her hair and makeup?

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2020 4:06 PM

Was she pretending that she and her family were isolating in her NYC apartment? If she did, I have a problem with her deception. No one knew that she was in the Caribbean until now.

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2020 4:09 PM

Is Wakeen keeping up with his wrestling practice via Zoom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2020 4:11 PM

OP, are you actually suggesting that a member of the elite upper class violated shelter-in-place instructions so she and her obnoxious family could inflict their germs and lavish material demands on tourist communities unable to accommodate them?

SAY IT AIN’T SO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2020 4:20 PM

Remember r4, those island economies are a lot more fragile than the NYC’s. The family is quarantining and buying up products form them which helps keep a little tourist cash flow moving down there. If one of them were sick, they would be in a private room at the best hospital in the NY area. This is harmless.

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2020 4:26 PM

[Quote] Remember [R4], those island economies are a lot more fragile than the NYC’s. The family is quarantining and buying up products form them which helps keep a little tourist cash flow moving down there. If one of them were sick, they would be in a private room at the best hospital in the NY area. This is harmless.

I wish y'all bitches was as kind to me.

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2020 4:28 PM

Yeah, R5! Because there’s nothing we appreciate more than several Wall Street Master of the Universe families flooding into town at the same time and buying up our entire supply of meat and toilet paper at the only general store within a 20-mile radius!

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2020 4:31 PM

R7, Do you mean home owners who pay the same property taxes as you and use 10% of the resources, or do you mean visitors?

by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2020 4:38 PM

Oh good. Maybe it's time for a hurricane to take Kelly away.

by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2020 4:40 PM

I know the Caribbean isn't the 3rd world (mostly) but I'd be worried if I got sick. The hospital (most likely) isn't going to give a shit who she is and wouldn't give her special treatment R5. I understand wanting to leave NY, but I wouldn't have gone to the Caribbean.

by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2020 4:42 PM

[Quote] The hospital (most likely) isn't going to give a shit who she is and wouldn't give her special treatment [R5]

Money talks.

by Anonymousreply 11May 22, 2020 4:44 PM

no one anywhere cares about this anorexic gash

by Anonymousreply 12May 22, 2020 4:46 PM

I mean these people, R8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 22, 2020 4:46 PM

WE ALREADY KNEW, YOU FAT WHORE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 22, 2020 4:47 PM

Thank you r8. Those ocean side communities tried to make the summer home owners into the assholes, but the real jerk are the people that wanted homeowners to stay away from their second residences for their benefit. Like r8 said, they paid property taxes and have a right to be in their home away from the hot zone in NYC. If you don’t want rich people to take over your neighborhood during a pandemic, then don’t live in a vacation community.

by Anonymousreply 15May 22, 2020 4:54 PM

Says R15, who’d be the first one screaming at a Planning and Zoning Meeting if anyone dared float the idea of “low income housing” in HER neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 16May 22, 2020 4:57 PM

R13/r16,

The cities who take in $10s of 1000s/year in property taxes from the part timers should plan better. If they take the cash, they should be able to accommodate all of their residents.

by Anonymousreply 17May 22, 2020 5:01 PM

Difference is that these communities cheered on or at least capitalized on the wealthy neighbors because they bring in money during the summer. It’s different then allow income housing being placed into a neighborhood. But if I moved to an area with low income housing it would be foolish to complain about the presence of my neighbors.

Depending on the project size and execution I wouldn’t be opposed to the idea. I hate ghettos and believe that it’s best to spread out those housing options evenly around a city. Sorry, I simply don’t hate the poor or the rich, they are an inevitable part of capitalism.

by Anonymousreply 18May 22, 2020 5:05 PM

Hope she never returns

by Anonymousreply 19May 22, 2020 5:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!