Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kelly Ripa has secretly been filming ‘Live’ while quarantined in the Caribbean

Does anyone actually care?? I mean, she didn’t. She knew she could be caught.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2505/23/2020

American like getting outraged over anything and everything

by Anonymousreply 105/22/2020

Lock her up!

by Anonymousreply 205/22/2020

Who would want to be quarantined in a foreign country at this time?

by Anonymousreply 305/22/2020

She should be locked up for that monstrosity she's wearing.

by Anonymousreply 405/22/2020

Her floral caftan seems to have a curtain rod through the shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 505/22/2020

Who gives a shit where she is?

by Anonymousreply 605/22/2020

I care where her cute sons are.

by Anonymousreply 705/22/2020

The show sucks no matter where she is.

by Anonymousreply 805/22/2020

The only way to make that show watchable is to have Mark on the beach in a speedo

by Anonymousreply 905/22/2020

Theses comments are great!

by Anonymousreply 1005/22/2020

Setting aside that the quarantine is probably less onerous there than here, seems like a pretty stupid maneuver in the middle of a pandemic to go where the medical resources are decidedly fewer than your home.

The fact that the restrictions are less onerous (or not as strictly enforced) means that someone in her family is more likely to get sick.

by Anonymousreply 1105/22/2020

It's just obnoxious to see rich people "quarantine" by having a lengthy, expensive, luxurious vacation. That's all. I doubt she'll get canceled for it.

by Anonymousreply 1205/22/2020

Trinidad & Tobago ? Barbados ? Cayman ? The island matters!

by Anonymousreply 1305/22/2020

Why is she even a "thing?" Why am I bothering to take the time to post anything about her? She's so over-exposed.

by Anonymousreply 1405/22/2020

So, she has yet to hold Wyatt Morgan Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 1505/22/2020

So all the BS of her kids at home during Covid is a cover-up for rich kids having someone paid to cook and do their laundry. Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 1605/22/2020

Amen, R12.

Meanwhile, she preaches the gospel of “stay at HOME!” to the rest of us serfs.

by Anonymousreply 1705/22/2020

I don't watch her, can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 1805/22/2020

no one anywhere cares about this anorexic gash

by Anonymousreply 1905/22/2020

r19 nailed it. Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 2005/22/2020

r19 r20 you commented though

by Anonymousreply 2105/22/2020

And left both sets of elderly parents to die, possibly. ...

by Anonymousreply 2205/23/2020

Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 2305/23/2020

I used to see her hot hubby around West Hollywood 15 years ago (all sweaty after his workout at Crunch) and I was convinced he was closeted!!! 100% CON-VINCED!!! I mean, why work out at the gay gym, when you can workout at a straight one (if that even exists! lol!) But, sadly, now I realize he's not. But, man, what I'd give to for a chance at that ass!!!

Oh! And this post was dumb, OP. Shame on you.

by Anonymousreply 2405/23/2020

[quote] Who would want to be quarantined in a foreign country at this time?

Versus the oh-so-safe and competent US of A? I’d try my luck in Barbados or Curaçao anyday.

by Anonymousreply 2505/23/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!