Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

HaHa!!! Dumb Bitch Who Refused to Wear Mask In Trader Joe's Now Has Covid Symptoms!!!

I swear, you can't make this shit up!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 23, 2020 2:21 PM

OP, are you really that fucking stupid?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 20, 2020 3:54 PM

R1 are you really that fucking stupid?

The topic has changed from “Cunt in store” to “Cunt in store dying from being Cunt in store”

Two totally different things

by Anonymousreply 2May 20, 2020 3:58 PM

R1 I'm glad the OP posted a new story. I didn't want to wade through 340+ comments on the old thread to see if there was anything new. IMO, this was a new story which deserved its own thread.

by Anonymousreply 3May 20, 2020 3:58 PM

She sounds like a deranged idiot but swollen lymph nodes are not a symptom of Covid.

Other than that, she has a sore throat.

So?

by Anonymousreply 4May 20, 2020 4:00 PM

Yes, thank you OP for posting this in a new thread.

by Anonymousreply 5May 20, 2020 4:03 PM

This woman is incredibly stupid. Therefore, someone in her life will be able to convince her to get a now widely available Covid test and post the results.

Dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6May 20, 2020 4:06 PM

Does she really have symptoms or is she lying for the attention and to "prove" to her equally deranged followers that Covid isn't a big deal?

by Anonymousreply 7May 20, 2020 4:15 PM

[quote] OP, are you really that fucking stupid?

It's clear that YOU are, since OP's headline is an update of that previous thread with an important genuine development to it, Control Freakerina.

by Anonymousreply 8May 20, 2020 4:15 PM

How many people did she go on to infect while she was out in public being an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 9May 20, 2020 4:23 PM

Karen is trying to change the narrative now that everyone hates her.

by Anonymousreply 10May 20, 2020 4:24 PM

She doesn't have it - she's probably making it up as a way to prove that even if you get it, you'll survive and that all of this is nonsense.

Why do we have any reason to believe her? There is none.

by Anonymousreply 11May 20, 2020 4:25 PM

I worry about the TJ employees/customers that she may have infected. Like our liar President, only for the sake of the TJ employees, I hope she is a liar too.

by Anonymousreply 12May 20, 2020 4:29 PM

Are swollen glands a sign of coronavirus?

by Anonymousreply 13May 20, 2020 4:32 PM

Haven't heard anything about swollen glands being a significant symptom of the rona.

by Anonymousreply 14May 20, 2020 4:33 PM

She may not have it. Of course, catching any virus is a reminder of how easily she COULD have gotten and passed on corona through her selfishness and carelessness.

by Anonymousreply 15May 20, 2020 4:35 PM

I hope she gave it to Joan Collins.

by Anonymousreply 16May 20, 2020 4:38 PM

Joan Collins? Please don’t tell me she’s a right wing crack pot hoaxer nitwit.... (is she?)

by Anonymousreply 17May 20, 2020 4:42 PM

One of the things one comes to realize is that a good chunk of the population is, what's the term dumb as a box of rocks, Even me - I know what my IQ is but there are things I just don't know. But I know a whole lot more than most people.

by Anonymousreply 18May 20, 2020 4:49 PM

OP, I to would like to extend a heartfelt debt of gratitude for opening this follow-up up thread. Those hall monitors are becoming more rabid.

by Anonymousreply 19May 20, 2020 4:53 PM

Lucifer, you of all creatures should know that intelligence isn't linear.

There are many different kinds of intelligence, and people have them in different quantities.

But yes, some people of little of any.

by Anonymousreply 20May 20, 2020 4:53 PM

Her story stinks. I don't think she has it, but she will claim it was no big deal because she took her natural medicines. It wouldn't surprise me if someone is paying her to push this narrative that you shouldn't wear masks because if you get it, your immune system will easily take care of it.

I speak from experience, you can take all the vitamins and supplements and be healthy, and COVID can still kick your ass for weeks. It is a big deal, even though it won't likely kill you.

by Anonymousreply 21May 20, 2020 4:56 PM

[quote] But yes, some people of little of any.

Oh, [italic]dear.[/italic] I guess you are Exhibit A.

by Anonymousreply 22May 20, 2020 4:57 PM

The impotent hall monitors just whine to try to discourage threads that prove them wrong.

Just ignore them. (There’s a button for that).

by Anonymousreply 23May 20, 2020 4:57 PM

[Quote]Are swollen glands a sign of coronavirus?

Not always.

by Anonymousreply 24May 20, 2020 4:59 PM

We all have our blind spots, r22

Some of us understand them, and some of us deny them.

by Anonymousreply 25May 20, 2020 5:00 PM

Damn r1 you're quite the CUNT!!! I PURPOSELY MADE A NEW THREAD BECAUSE WHO WANTS ENTER A THREAD WITH 400 REPLIES!!! FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

If you clicked on the link, you fuckin' DUNCE, you would've discovered ITS AN UPDATE TO THE ORIGINAL STORY!!!

NOW, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

by Anonymousreply 26May 20, 2020 6:18 PM

Wow. More comments about R1 being an asshole then the actual bitch herself. I'm also in the camp of thinking she's making more of symptoms to bring more attention to herself. If she legitimately had Covid, I suspect she'd be in deep hiding. She's a right-wing nutjob who, long before Covid, has been trying to make a career of being a professional Deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 27May 20, 2020 6:25 PM

Why is this a HaHa? A mask won't prevent you from getting Covid (unless it's an N95, and even then, not a guarantee). The reason masks are recommended is because they prevent you from spreading it so easily if you are already infected.

This should be a SadSad for all the other people.

by Anonymousreply 28May 20, 2020 6:34 PM

[quote]Her story stinks. I don't think she has it, but she will claim it was no big deal because she took her natural medicines.

She'll claim she's taking hdroxychloroquine

by Anonymousreply 29May 20, 2020 6:38 PM

[quote] then the actual bitch herself.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 30May 20, 2020 6:50 PM

[quote] BECAUSE WHO WANTS ENTER A THREAD WITH 400 REPLIES!!! FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

Yeah, we wouldn’t want to have a discussion or anything on a fucking discussion board. Nobody wants to read others’ opinions anyway, it’s all about me! There were too many words on the old thread. They hurt my brain so I figured I’d hit reset and rehash all the old shit again.

by Anonymousreply 31May 20, 2020 6:52 PM

This is her, from 2018: DRAG QUEEN STORY TIME IN RIVERSIDE RESULTS IN CONFRONTATION

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 20, 2020 7:17 PM

r31 (r1). You're that antagonistic lesbian, who just likes to stir shit up because you have no fucking clue on how to be funny, aren't you. Fuckin' idiot.

by Anonymousreply 33May 20, 2020 7:31 PM

I’m a lot of things, r33, but lesbian is DEFINITELY not one of them.

LMFAO.

by Anonymousreply 34May 20, 2020 7:33 PM

So, this cunt thought it would be better to traumatize children by yelling and squealing in her piggy bitch voice over them just hearing scary tales read by a bunch of gay men in costumes. Okay.

by Anonymousreply 35May 20, 2020 7:37 PM

r34 Then you may want to consider growing a mullet, ordering a pair of Birkenstocks, and getting your cock turned inside out and tucked up inside you, because you are one of the most UNFUNNY gay dudes ever!!! Mmmmkay?

by Anonymousreply 36May 20, 2020 11:22 PM

This psycho bitch supposedly lives in Palos Verdes and had to drive all the way to Riverside to attention whore her right wing foolishness? CA DLer's, isn't that at least 1.5 hours? Initially I wished the cops would have arrested her or that bookstore owner would sue her, but then she'd be on Tucker Carlson or Scammity shit talking. As much as I disliked the old country club Republicans, their current unhinged followers make me miss their civility.

by Anonymousreply 37May 20, 2020 11:40 PM

Ding-dong! The witch is (almost dead)!

by Anonymousreply 38May 20, 2020 11:43 PM

She'll have a GoFundMe page in a minute. Hopefully for a shroud.

by Anonymousreply 39May 20, 2020 11:52 PM

R32 good find.

I didn’t read all the 400 comments in the last thread (sorry antagonistic unfunny lesbian) but It was funny when the Trader Joe’s manager guessed her age as 60 to the police on the phone when describing her. Epic shade!

by Anonymousreply 40May 21, 2020 12:02 AM

r37, you got the drive time right. On a good day. This Karen is an instigator looking to make a name for herself. Fuck this bitch. She probably drove an additional 50 miles up to Big Bear to protest at the anti-gay bakery.

by Anonymousreply 41May 21, 2020 1:06 AM

R41 she might as well get “I ain’t got no man” tattooed on her face

by Anonymousreply 42May 21, 2020 1:13 AM

R20: Oh I know it isn't linear just like I know evolution isn't linear but a branching process.

by Anonymousreply 43May 23, 2020 7:14 AM

This would have been a LOL moment if she had DIED. I agree that this wacky bitch is lying.

by Anonymousreply 44May 23, 2020 7:26 AM

I seriously don't get the mask thing. We don't wear masks here in Norway, we're only sticking to the social distancing rules. We've barely had any new cases of infected and there are zero people hospitalized in my local hospital from covid-19. If we don't have to wear masks here and we're not infecting people, why do they have to in USA?

by Anonymousreply 45May 23, 2020 7:35 AM

R45 The Covid-19 virus is airborne, so wearing the masks cuts the transmission rate by reducing virus exhaled by infected persons and inhaled by uninfected people. It won't be 100% but the idea is to cut the transmission rate to <1. At the moment, the infection rate in Norway is half that of Sweden and their death rate per million inhabitants is 389 vs 49 in Norway. The Norwegian Health Ministry's attitude about this goes against the common views in the EU. They justified the non recommendation because the population density is low in Norway. I guess the inhabitants of Oslo will just take their chances? I don't know how urban it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 23, 2020 9:01 AM

[Quote]I seriously don't get the mask thing. We don't wear masks here in Norway, we're only sticking to the social distancing rules. We've barely had any new cases of infected and there are zero people hospitalized in my local hospital from covid-19. If we don't have to wear masks here and we're not infecting people, why do they have to in USA?

You sound as intellectually incapacitated as Trumpians in rural Mississippi. Get back to us later, OK?

by Anonymousreply 47May 23, 2020 9:26 AM

The sad thing is, MAGAts are so thoroughly brainwashed that, when they see stories like the OP, their immediate reaction is to say the person was a plant, that it’s all plot to tarnish Agent Orange. They reject any data they can’t twist into their pre-existing narrative.

by Anonymousreply 48May 23, 2020 9:31 AM

I fear the conservatives might die off.

by Anonymousreply 49May 23, 2020 9:35 AM

Is she dead yet?

Tombstone idea:

𝕀 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕕 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

by Anonymousreply 50May 23, 2020 11:00 AM

I guess Anders Breivik found this thread. I'm really glad that Norwegian prisoners allow even their most vicious inmates unlimited Internet access.

by Anonymousreply 51May 23, 2020 12:49 PM

R46, that hamster experiment (I love the image of hamsters wearing facemasks but - spoiler alert - they don't) is yet another one of these Covid-19 experiments that's conducted in unnatural conditions that humans are extremely unlikely ever to find themselves in.

Very few of us are going to find ourselves confined to a cage that is fixed in position next to another cage that is inhabited by a bunch of humans/hamsters all of whom have been deliberately infected with Covid-19 and with a fan set so that the virus particles blow from them onto us but we're unable to practice social distancing because we're in a cage. Similarly with the "model" that supposedly shows that the particles from a single sneeze can travel at least 8 metres or several aisles in a supermarket.

It's like all those experiments that supposedly proved that the virus can remain on cardboard for at least 24 hours or on plastics and metals for several days. The virus was deliberately put onto those surfaces in ways and at volumes that would be highly unlikely in real life.

Real-life, empirical evidence show that it's almost impossible if you're a shopper to be infected in a supermarket and the chances of being infected from touching a surface are extremely low to negligible, and first you have to be near this infected surface (if surfaces can even be infected) and then put your fingers to your mouth or nose.

by Anonymousreply 52May 23, 2020 1:21 PM

^ That said, if I'm in an enclosed space for several hours or want to enter a shop that requires masks be worn then I'll wear a mask but I'm not convinced they do that much.

by Anonymousreply 53May 23, 2020 1:22 PM

scripted propaganda/crisis actor

by Anonymousreply 54May 23, 2020 1:27 PM

If the mask only serves to inhibit my ability to constantly touch my face, it’s worth it to me.

by Anonymousreply 55May 23, 2020 2:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!