Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A Karen kicked out of Traders Joe's after talking to the manager. LOL

Another entitled cunt who shows up at a store just to start a fight. "this is Palos Verdes, this is my store..I live here...I'm an American I can do whatever I want" people clap as she is kicked out of the store.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356May 24, 2020 9:59 AM

Are these people really just wanting to set up a lawsuit?

by Anonymousreply 1May 10, 2020 8:45 PM

This BITCH looks like the same woman in New Jersey who said to the HUNKY cop- Don't call me Miss. I'm COMMISSIONER!

by Anonymousreply 2May 10, 2020 8:49 PM

I’m sorry, I can’t put up with 22 minutes of frau Karen.

I’ll wait for the Cliff’s Notes version.

But from the first two minutes:

Bitch, you’re not in public. Your inside a privately-owned store and they make the rules. If they say you can’t record, you can’t record. Just like they can ban your ass from their store, which I hope they did.

by Anonymousreply 3May 10, 2020 8:49 PM

I hope the bitch gets COVID and dies.

The end.

by Anonymousreply 4May 10, 2020 8:52 PM

I don't understand these people bitching this much about a fucking mask then comparing it to the Gestapo. Are you getting sent to gas chambers, you cunt? NO!

by Anonymousreply 5May 10, 2020 8:54 PM

The "micro microns or whatever....."

Dumb ass bitch doesn't even know what she wants to complain about.

by Anonymousreply 6May 10, 2020 8:54 PM

I’d just double tap her and toss the body in a dumpster, so it’s probably good that I don’t manage a TJ’s.

by Anonymousreply 7May 10, 2020 8:58 PM

[quote] Are you getting sent to gas chambers, you cunt? NO!

Well, now that you mention it, it’s probably not such a bad idea for her to be sent.

by Anonymousreply 8May 10, 2020 9:00 PM

Typical bored frau desperate for attention just regurgitating what her dumbass husband says all day long. She probably thinks antibiotics will cure the virus.

by Anonymousreply 9May 10, 2020 9:01 PM

Genevieve Peters....she wants us to let her know what we think.

I hope she dies of COVID-19!

by Anonymousreply 10May 10, 2020 9:01 PM

If they tell you to wear a mask, and you don't want to, go to another store. Freedom, you dumb cunt. She probably had to go home and finger herself thinking of the attention she got at TJ's.

by Anonymousreply 11May 10, 2020 9:04 PM

I feel so sorry for staff members these days having to put up with idiots like that.

by Anonymousreply 12May 10, 2020 9:05 PM

[quote]You seem about as scientifically literate as a room temperature jar of mayonnaise.

What of the reactions on youtube about this crazy bitch. She's not getting a lot of support.

by Anonymousreply 13May 10, 2020 9:06 PM

As much as I can’t stand Karens, I have to admit that I would much rather deal with this nonsense than their male counterparts. Those assholes show up with guns and shoot people. Fraus are content just to vent their anger to management or a lengthy rant on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 14May 10, 2020 9:06 PM

Why do so many assholish Americans, who barely graduated high school, suddenly consider themselves Constitutional scholars?

by Anonymousreply 15May 10, 2020 9:09 PM

One look at who's in the White House, [R15]. That should answer your question.

by Anonymousreply 16May 10, 2020 9:12 PM

Do these dumbasses also protest "no shirt, no shoes, no service" signs?

by Anonymousreply 17May 10, 2020 9:13 PM

That is a tough one. As a nurse I have hated those masks all my career and LOVED the times I could avoid wearing one. I still hate the. However, her logic is a mess. If your host says to not smoke in his living room, do you light up? No, you take it outside because it is his damn property.

On another note, this uneducated woman was not being a Karen...her agitated speech, nonstop talking and manner are classic signs of someone in a manic state. If she did this at the hospital or if those cops came, she would be referred to a psychiatrist who would put her on a mood stabilizer. Her mania could be a disorder exacerbated by the situation, the obvious menopause she is going through, and whatever she is taking.

by Anonymousreply 18May 10, 2020 9:13 PM

This is not just poorly educated people popping off from stress. This whole “no mask” nonsense is active measures. The media needs to get off its collective lazy ass and pinpoint the source.

by Anonymousreply 19May 10, 2020 9:15 PM

DIE BITCH, DIE!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 20May 10, 2020 9:15 PM

If anyone's been wondering what all those Russian trolls have been up to during the lockdown...

by Anonymousreply 21May 10, 2020 9:17 PM

[quote]this uneducated woman was not being a Karen...her agitated speech, nonstop talking and manner are classic signs of someone in a manic state.

But that is exactly what Karens are.

by Anonymousreply 22May 10, 2020 9:17 PM

I am sick of this site labeling anyone who throws a tantrum, is a Karen, or is a bigot (racist, sexist, homophobic) as uneducated. You would be shocked many of them are the MOST educated.

Go to an Ivy League school, that is where you will find the MOST racism, homophobia and sexism as well as feeling above the rules.

by Anonymousreply 23May 10, 2020 9:19 PM

Traders Joe's is a fucking FETISH for most in SoCal. It's fucking bizarre! She's a dirty cunt and deserves to get cv19.

by Anonymousreply 24May 10, 2020 9:20 PM

[quote]As much as I can’t stand Karens, I have to admit that I would much rather deal with this nonsense than their male counterparts.

Except then they bring their MAGA husbands into it like this bitch did "you don't talk to her like that" Ok, then you talk to her and take her outside "you don't talk to ME like that"

by Anonymousreply 25May 10, 2020 9:21 PM

She's on Twitter and is apparently a Milo / Jacob Wohl type of stunt queen who has shit like this in her bio.

Passionate American Patriot, Rabid Trump Supporter, Constitutionalist, Lover of life, laughter & travel. AKA Mama Bear to our Nations Children.

by Anonymousreply 26May 10, 2020 9:21 PM

There's a word for Karens.

Landfill.

by Anonymousreply 27May 10, 2020 9:21 PM

R24 Brooklyn also. Trader Joe’s has been here for years but never have I ever seen it so crowded until all the whites started moving here. It’s like they get off to waiting on long lines.

by Anonymousreply 28May 10, 2020 9:21 PM

These are the new free inhabitant nutjobs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 10, 2020 9:23 PM

R23, you can go to an Ivy and be poorly educated on a subject and still run your mouth on it like you’re the world’s expert. Case in point: Jared Kushner.

by Anonymousreply 30May 10, 2020 9:24 PM

[quote]I am sick of this site labeling anyone who throws a tantrum, is a Karen, or is a bigot (racist, sexist, homophobic) as uneducated.

Well, she doesn't even realize "her rights" are limited on private property? Who doesn't know that? She's an America? So is the owner of the store, how is that an educated argument? Sorry she is a classic Karen.

by Anonymousreply 31May 10, 2020 9:24 PM

how much of a cunt do you have to be to get kicked out of a TJs?

their staff is mellow AF

by Anonymousreply 32May 10, 2020 9:28 PM

PV is a wealthy area, sort of like the OC of LA. Lots of rich entitled Republicans. I am not surprised she lives there. Honestly I am surprised all the the shopper were on the other side wearing a mask and behaving like responsible adults. She was there just to stir up shit and get her face all over the internet, she turned the camera on herself so.....

by Anonymousreply 33May 10, 2020 9:28 PM

WW for R32, Yeah, wasn't Trader Joe's originally like a store for organic hippies?

by Anonymousreply 34May 10, 2020 9:29 PM

R33 exactly, a wealthy area, aka probably people who went to great schools and have good careers. Aka not “uneducated “ people who barely finished HS, like some are saying upthread. That is a lie constantly tossed around on here.

by Anonymousreply 35May 10, 2020 9:30 PM

I miss not having this kind of showboating constantly in our faces. Before social media, we used to not have to endure these dregs.

by Anonymousreply 36May 10, 2020 9:31 PM

Why can't she just go to a different store that doesn't require masks? I haven't set foot in TJ's in years. Never found anything super special about the stuff they sell, apart from the cutesy packaging.

by Anonymousreply 37May 10, 2020 9:32 PM

Karen is bored by quarantine so she decided to engage in really bad performance art at a TJ's.

by Anonymousreply 38May 10, 2020 9:32 PM

Marina Abramovic she ain't.

by Anonymousreply 39May 10, 2020 9:34 PM

The vast majority of food sold by Trader Joe's is per-packaged stuff. The store is hardly a purveyor of crunchy, organic hippie food.

by Anonymousreply 40May 10, 2020 9:34 PM

I guess she doesn’t value her own life Sad

by Anonymousreply 41May 10, 2020 9:34 PM

[quote] Do these dumbasses also protest "no shirt, no shoes, no service" signs?

Don’t give this bitch any ideas. The last thing we need to see is her protesting shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 42May 10, 2020 9:35 PM

TJ’s claims to sell healthy, organic stuff. Most of it isn’t that.

It used to be. Like Whole Foods, it’s shit now.

by Anonymousreply 43May 10, 2020 9:35 PM

[quote] I guess she doesn’t value her own life Sad

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 44May 10, 2020 9:35 PM

There is a huge difference between educated and schooled. Everyone attends school, but a lot of people go through it for years without ever getting an education. Think people like Trump and Kushner... Education involves curiosity and a desire to learn things. School is putting in your time to get your diploma/degree and get out.

by Anonymousreply 45May 10, 2020 9:35 PM

The bitch has no lips and itty bitty teeth. She looks like a female Corey Feldman

by Anonymousreply 46May 10, 2020 9:36 PM

Wealthy, angry, entitled and probably bored.

Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.

by Anonymousreply 47May 10, 2020 9:37 PM

R45 the same can be said of us to people who are taught being gay is bad. They may see us as the uneducated ones.

by Anonymousreply 48May 10, 2020 9:38 PM

Stuff your racist bullshit up your ass R28. I lived near the first Brooklyn Joe and from the DAY IT OPENED it was packed with shoppers and the lines to check out snaked through the store. From the first day. And no, not every shopper was white, nor was everyone waiting in line white.

by Anonymousreply 49May 10, 2020 9:38 PM

R49 when it first opened? Of course. That happens to every new supermarket that opens. When Whole Foods first came to Brooklyn it was insane too.

Then TJs slowed down. Then Whitey came and not it’s crazy every day.

by Anonymousreply 50May 10, 2020 9:40 PM

[quote] exactly, a wealthy area, aka probably people who went to great schools and have good careers.

LOL you never head of trust fund babies? Or all the housewives of pro athletes? Wealth and education in American do not always match up.

by Anonymousreply 51May 10, 2020 9:40 PM

Leave it to the Mexican “friend” of hers desperate to kiss white ass and wear a Trump hat hoping whites will accept him.

by Anonymousreply 52May 10, 2020 9:41 PM

They look like idiots with masks on? She looks like an idiot with that face on. Cunt cow needs to go away.

And she could be done with here shopping in the time it took her to film this bullshit tirade.

by Anonymousreply 53May 10, 2020 9:42 PM

[quote]R45 the same can be said of us to people who are taught being gay is bad. They may see us as the uneducated ones.

I am not R45 but he makes a good point. I beg to differ with your premise, It's not about perception, or how THEY see us. Its about actually being educated, having intercultural curiosity vs checking all the boxes to get a degree on paper. Trump and his ilk are the latter.

by Anonymousreply 54May 10, 2020 9:46 PM

We’d see a whole lot less of this if the shit head president would just wear a freaking mask and set an example He encourages and condones this selfish behavior. Adults acting like brats! You aren’t the boss of me!

by Anonymousreply 55May 10, 2020 9:53 PM

Had she been black or hispanic she probably would have been dragged out of the store and shot in the parking lot

by Anonymousreply 56May 10, 2020 9:54 PM

[quote] Lover of life, laughter & travel

I doubt the right wing stunt frau even owns a passport.

by Anonymousreply 57May 10, 2020 9:54 PM

R19 mentioned pinpointing the source. We know the source and the man is sitting in his White House oval office. Sad to say but my niece has the same attitude, but thankfully not posting videos like this one. So much misinformation.

It is people like this women that will keep us wearing masks until the end of the year - maybe longer. She said she is healthy. Well, maybe so, but you still need to wear your mask when in public or in a private business that requires masks to be worn.

by Anonymousreply 58May 10, 2020 9:55 PM

No doubt she considers going to Lake Havasu as "traveling"

by Anonymousreply 59May 10, 2020 9:56 PM

She is not a "Karen"

If anything, she is an anti-Karen

Her stunt is in reaction to being told by the Karens of the world that she's a loser because she doesn't wear a mask, drive a Range Rover or send her kids to the right preschool.

She, like other Trumpers and conspiracy theorists (huge overlap there) feels that they are getting their revenge on the Karens of the world by knowing things the Karens are too stuck up to know (e.g., Obama is really from Kenya) and saying "fuck you" to them by not wearing a mask, even though she knows they'd ostracize her for it.

by Anonymousreply 60May 10, 2020 10:00 PM

yeah, why are they labeling that dingbat wingnut in r29 a feminist. That is your typical neonazi dumb bitch that is deep into gun nut, dumbshit, "constitutionalist" horseshit. never, a feminist. not ever.

by Anonymousreply 61May 10, 2020 10:06 PM

Karens are usually Trumpeters R60. She is most definitely a Karen. Stop trying to turn Karen into an educated progressive fighting against political correctness. They are not.

She had to speak with the manager and didn't know what the fuck she was talking about but sure she was right. That is the most basic form of Karen in the wild.

by Anonymousreply 62May 10, 2020 10:07 PM

LOL an argument on DL about the definition of "a Karen" which is a definition worthy of Urbandictionary.com

Carry on....it is entertaining!

by Anonymousreply 63May 10, 2020 10:10 PM

heh, it's been a long pandemic. We want to argue about Karens, we are DAMN WELL going to argue about Karens!

by Anonymousreply 64May 10, 2020 10:12 PM

This whole notion of American exceptionalism, the chosen people, we can do whatever we want is what's going to lead to its demise. It is the fate of all hubris.

by Anonymousreply 65May 10, 2020 10:12 PM

Well its not most Americans r65, just Karen. Did anyone else in the store agree with her?

by Anonymousreply 66May 10, 2020 10:17 PM

Stupidest piles of shit that ever lived.

The description of that video sounds like it was written by one of the right wingers that have infested our board.

"Woman refuses to wear a mask, she is harassed by terrified brainwashed customers and employees at Trader Joe's in Palos Verdes, CA - She advises the employees and customers that the fear of a pandemic is being used to take away our freedoms, there is no law or reason to wear a mask and that they are acting like Gestapo and Sheep! The effeminate employees call the police!"

(If they had typed "nellie prisspot" I would know it really WAS a DL'er)

by Anonymousreply 67May 10, 2020 10:20 PM

R66, there are many Americans like her, and they are the ones going out there protesting against lockdowns, potentially exposing hundreds to covid-19.

by Anonymousreply 68May 10, 2020 10:23 PM

"I'm an American I can do whatever I want."

She would NEVER get on agree this sentiment if it were coming from someone else's mouth - especially someone who doesn't look like her.

by Anonymousreply 69May 10, 2020 10:27 PM

At 11:30 in the video...."you like an idiot with that mask on! you look like a sheep!"

And honey, YOU look like an COW with that ugly fat face on. Please do something about it.

by Anonymousreply 70May 10, 2020 10:27 PM

Oh, and view her video on youtube where you can see the thumbs up and down numbers. 581 up, 3.7K down. Not quite what she was hoping for when she kept screaming at everyone to share it. Sucks when that happens, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 71May 10, 2020 10:30 PM

Hopefully her cold and frozen items will go bad while she stands there ranting and waiting for the cops.

by Anonymousreply 72May 10, 2020 10:32 PM

I love how absolutely right all of these morans (sic) think they are.

by Anonymousreply 73May 10, 2020 10:34 PM

[quote] Lover of life, laughter & travel

[quote]I doubt the right wing stunt frau even owns a passport.

You don’t need a passport to go from the Circle K to the Piggly Wiggly.

by Anonymousreply 74May 10, 2020 10:39 PM

I like how these people go from being told to wear masks to being herded into cattle cars. She's certifiable. Someone should have just backed their car over her and been done with it. The world doesn't need her.

by Anonymousreply 75May 10, 2020 10:41 PM

me, me, me, me and more me.. it's ALL about me. that is all i ever think of when i see people like this!

people like her need to read and comprehend the book "the death of expertise" but i think most likely like being asked to look in a mirror, it would go right over their heads...

by Anonymousreply 76May 10, 2020 10:42 PM

At the end of her video rant while she was waving her hands around in the parking lot, she kept showing us her driver's license. If you stop it at just the right moment you can clean it up and see her info. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

by Anonymousreply 77May 10, 2020 10:43 PM

Someone should identity thieve her and open some new credit cards!

by Anonymousreply 78May 10, 2020 10:45 PM

She is such a Karen that even other Karens like the blonde lady (who actually should have been the one to go Karen on HER for getting so close and screaming in her face) were calling her out for being a Karen. The Italian Karen who followed her into the parking lot and told her off was epic...but I don't think that slim and somewhat more sophisticated woman was a true Karen. Even the lady in the black yoga outfit who pointed to the door and essentially told her to get her ass out (another one who she got close to) was a pseudo-Karen. This woman was so cunty even the Karens hate her.

I got through 22 minutes cuz some of the reactions were priceless.

by Anonymousreply 79May 10, 2020 10:45 PM

oh jesus r74, is that how she calls herself? More like Lover of whining, bitching, and annoying everyone around me.

by Anonymousreply 80May 10, 2020 10:46 PM

at least a good song (madonna's papa don't preach) was playing in the background at the beginning of this video!

by Anonymousreply 81May 10, 2020 10:46 PM

So what do you call someone whom even Karens scoff at?

by Anonymousreply 82May 10, 2020 10:47 PM

The manager.

by Anonymousreply 83May 10, 2020 10:47 PM

R81 - that, of course is why the other Karens were so cool and didn't deck her (which in this case, I would have condoned and applauded then for).

by Anonymousreply 84May 10, 2020 10:48 PM

She has to be part Mexican. None of them are wearing masks

by Anonymousreply 85May 10, 2020 10:49 PM

the fact that EVERYONE ELSE was wearing a mask escapes her? ONLY SHE is SPECIAL?... the fact that she either didn't realize this and is THAT stupid or realizes it and truly DOES think she's right, everyone else is wrong, she is special!..

by Anonymousreply 86May 10, 2020 10:51 PM

Remember when our gays liked us?

by Anonymousreply 87May 10, 2020 10:54 PM

how is breathing your own air, your own co2 exasperating the problem? what problem is she referring to? how is breathing your OWN air bad? huh?

by Anonymousreply 88May 10, 2020 10:54 PM

She needs better dentures

by Anonymousreply 89May 10, 2020 10:54 PM

Last seen shrieking at a traffic light for existing.

by Anonymousreply 90May 10, 2020 10:57 PM

And a better brain

by Anonymousreply 91May 10, 2020 10:57 PM

[quote]Remember when our gays liked us?

NOPE! I despise Karens, they are like the new Fraus.

by Anonymousreply 92May 10, 2020 10:58 PM

R87 - if you look at their husbands, are you even remotely surprised they wanna be around gay men? If those guys are a turn off for you, imagine having one at home. I sometimes pity Karens.

by Anonymousreply 93May 10, 2020 10:58 PM

I don't need Karen drama in my life R93. What do you get out of that? They are mentally ill. Sorry but I have more self respect and piece of mind not to want someone in my life like that, even just for entertainment value. They bring nothing good to the world.

by Anonymousreply 94May 10, 2020 11:03 PM

If you look at the creation of that Youtube channel it's only about 3 weeks old. She's an ant-vaxxer of course. I am guessing she uploaded that herself.

by Anonymousreply 95May 10, 2020 11:08 PM

The “masks make you sicker” thing is from that video “Plandemic,” which unfortunately managed to infect millions of Karens with terminal idiocy before it was pulled.

They actually want people to get sick and infect others with COVID. If a Muslim group told people to do that, we’d call it terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 96May 10, 2020 11:08 PM

This isn't a Karen. This is a Dee Plorable.

by Anonymousreply 97May 10, 2020 11:09 PM

R94 - of course you don't and neither do I but I was just saying what goes through their mind when they say things like "my gays". I heard a couple of them say at the gym once how the new yoga instructor is good "because he's gay and "they are definitely more in tune with the universe". Like WTF???? One of them recommended the guy to her boss so he got extra hours, but that statement was very Karen.

At the same time it's hard to call someone a Karen if they are liberal, hate Trump and try to be open minded even if they are kind of bimboish.

by Anonymousreply 98May 10, 2020 11:13 PM

"We are being Gestapled"

by Anonymousreply 99May 10, 2020 11:14 PM

I was wondering, R97. Is a Karen whom even other Karens eschew really a Karen? I'd have to believe they're not all out there in solidarity and that there can indeed be inter-Karen conflict.

by Anonymousreply 100May 10, 2020 11:14 PM

A karen is more like the woman shrieking that if you don't wear a mask you're going to get her kids sick, but then her kids aren't wearing masks.

by Anonymousreply 101May 10, 2020 11:16 PM

[quote]Is a Karen whom even other Karens eschew really a Karen?

Eschewed Karen = Corrine

Karen = 1st wife

Corrine = 2nd wife, Karen 2.0

by Anonymousreply 102May 10, 2020 11:17 PM

It needs to perish.

by Anonymousreply 103May 10, 2020 11:18 PM

R100 - this video is a very important lesson in human behavior and Karen-ology. The rebel is being ousted from the group because, although they ar the same species, Darwinism and survival of the smarter ones rears its inevitable head.

There are also delightful examples of inter-Karen conflict behavior and we even get a European Karen weighing in (who, of course, is slimmer)...an international example indeed.

by Anonymousreply 104May 10, 2020 11:20 PM

R102 - Corrine is slimmer, does yoga, has black and gay friends and, post shopping for organic avocados and baby spinach, makes a pit stop at Whole Foods for the grapes she will eat post-workout while flipping through Vanity Fair.

The husband traded up. Karen 1.0 hates her because she has "no morals".

by Anonymousreply 105May 10, 2020 11:24 PM

Hilariously specific, r105.

I love it.

by Anonymousreply 106May 10, 2020 11:26 PM

[quote] This is a Dee Plorable.

Nuh Uh.

This ain’t my cousin/wife.

by Anonymousreply 107May 10, 2020 11:26 PM

I would have kicked that entitled cunt in her entitled cunt

by Anonymousreply 108May 10, 2020 11:27 PM

She looks a little bit like Amy Klobuchar in OP's still pic.

by Anonymousreply 109May 10, 2020 11:27 PM

I’m so sick and tired of these entitled white cunts. I wish they all die

by Anonymousreply 110May 10, 2020 11:31 PM

One guy that agreed with her was missing a shirt and a mask.

by Anonymousreply 111May 10, 2020 11:33 PM

My sister is a Corinne. She comes to Pride, reads liberal publications and still has a Bernie sticker on her car...she STILL complains and does Karen-level shit when we go out sometimes about crap like arugula or why are they out of Corona Light. She even texts me "I am about to go Karen, Gary!!!!!"

Which begs the question: If a woman knows being a Karen sucks and admits to it, does she still qualify as a Karen?

by Anonymousreply 112May 10, 2020 11:36 PM

You’re not breathing in your own CO2. The masks are gas permeable. Both 02 & CO2 are gases, the masks are gas permeable so the 02 permeates the mask to go in & the CO2 permeates the mask & goes out.

7th grade science.

by Anonymousreply 113May 10, 2020 11:37 PM

R111 - he didn't get in either cuz of the "no shirt" policy...they found each other...the Trader Joe's rejects. The characters in this video are all as if cast to make it a perfect parody of American life. A masterpiece.

by Anonymousreply 114May 10, 2020 11:38 PM

Your words are literal violence.

by Anonymousreply 115May 10, 2020 11:43 PM

Oh god, I'm actually embarrassed for some of you with your "theories". Do you even have lives?

by Anonymousreply 116May 10, 2020 11:50 PM

Calm down, R116.

by Anonymousreply 117May 10, 2020 11:52 PM

R116 - we did but we are all a bit batshit these days. As long as it's all in good fun.

by Anonymousreply 118May 10, 2020 11:59 PM

You know what’s sad about all this? This hell we’re living through is all because people couldn’t stomach being led by a woman after being led by a black man.

This motherfucking fat orange shit has allowed people like this to think they’re sane. They’re not. These people are deeply mentally ill, and we should not have to tiptoe around them. Why the fuck should we lose our lives because they’re crazy. Let ‘me die, just don’t take us with you.

EVERY retail store everywhere should adopt a “ no shirt, shoes, no mask, no service policy.” Don’t like it, too bad. My company/business, my rules.

by Anonymousreply 119May 11, 2020 12:01 AM

Let's set her lunacy aside for just a moment. The key point she's missing is that the store is only allowed to be open if they require all employees and shoppers to be wearing masks. That was specifically called out in the public health order. If they don't enforce it, they could get shut down and then nobody could shop there. It's not just some store policy they decided to implement.

Now about no shirt, no shoes, no service. I'm fine with no shirt if the guy is hot. Otherwise, cover it up when shopping.

by Anonymousreply 120May 11, 2020 12:06 AM

So far three of my friends have asked me if I have seen this video, they are equally disturbed by her rational why she doesn't wear a mask and why she is calling people sheep for doing so.

I can only imagine what the majority of Americans think of her. Given the ratio of the up/down responses, I hope she gets the stupid smacked out of her. Would a case of COVID hurt?

by Anonymousreply 121May 11, 2020 12:06 AM

r121 sheep is what the wingnuts and qanons are calling anyone who won't go out and shop maskless.

by Anonymousreply 122May 11, 2020 12:08 AM

I was surprised how many women in Calabasas who I thought were smart are buying into this. Not in Republican style because they are liberal and health food nuts and pro-gay rights, the whole nine yards...but in another way...that natural is the only cure, that Trump and China are in cahoots. And I honestly believe a LOT of these women are scared and frustrated because look at the hetero dolts they have as their "protectors" and partners.

by Anonymousreply 123May 11, 2020 12:23 AM

Just another nutcase emboldened by the fat orange shitstain sitting in the White House. Once he's gone they'll slink back into their holes waiting for another POTUS who will embolden them. They're like 17 year locusts.

by Anonymousreply 124May 11, 2020 12:30 AM

She is a COVIDIOT.

by Anonymousreply 125May 11, 2020 12:38 AM

"Guys, I want you to share this. Share this everywhere."

Oh, it's being shared, lady. But not for the reason you think.

by Anonymousreply 126May 11, 2020 12:47 AM

Is there anyone who is a Trumper who is not insane? Seriously, has anyone ever met one or has anyone seen one online or anywhere? Money doesn't seem to be the issue. The poor ones, the rich ones and those in the middle are all fucking crazy. This is not a G0P thing. Nixon, Ford, or even Reagan didn't have only crazy people as supporters, although Reagan came close with the religious right. This is a Trump thing. I guess a person has to be certifiably insane to vote for him. In normal times, I don't mean pre covid, I mean a few decades ago, that woman would have been taken to a mental hospital or certainly jail.

by Anonymousreply 127May 11, 2020 12:53 AM

Regardless whether she is a Karen or not, I hope she dies.

by Anonymousreply 128May 11, 2020 12:56 AM

"And then every single cart...they wipe it down. They wipe down the cart. I said "No. I don't want the cart wiped down. Don't wipe down my cart."

This woman needs some medication.

by Anonymousreply 129May 11, 2020 1:00 AM

Actually, the insult is "sheeple".

I want to go all Ricky Ricardo on her. "If you're going to act like a child, I'll treat you like one". Then put her her my knee and spank her. She'd probably like it.

by Anonymousreply 130May 11, 2020 1:01 AM

What is so difficult about wearing a mask for a while until this calms down? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 131May 11, 2020 1:06 AM

She's talking a 100 minutes and repeating herself over and over. Some of that babbling sounds rehearsed. I get the feeling she doesn't even care about groceries. She wanted to get on a viral video and be interviewed by Tucker Carlson or Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 132May 11, 2020 1:09 AM

[quote]Why do so many assholish Americans, who barely graduated high school, suddenly consider themselves Constitutional scholars?

And medical doctors and scientists. I've had to clean up my Facebook feed because of these people. They think they know everything and have no education or experience in science or medicine.

by Anonymousreply 133May 11, 2020 1:10 AM

The risk is "exasperated." She was literally "gestopled" at the door. This is the sort of genius who believe this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 134May 11, 2020 1:19 AM

Get her a Bitter Pill.

by Anonymousreply 135May 11, 2020 1:21 AM

[quote]Had she been black or hispanic she probably would have been dragged out of the store and shot in the parking lot

The police would've been called in two seconds.

by Anonymousreply 136May 11, 2020 1:22 AM

"EVERY retail store everywhere should adopt a “ no shirt, shoes, no mask, no service policy.” Don’t like it, too bad. My company/business, my rules."

So a business can deny service to a gay couple?

by Anonymousreply 137May 11, 2020 1:24 AM

Give me a goddam break r137. This is a matter of life and death, not some stupid religious argument. You breathe on me with Covid germs you’re infringing on MY right not to get infected. And you’re fucking up my business for the majority of people who want masks.

Could not agree more r127. They are insane. Clinically insane.

by Anonymousreply 138May 11, 2020 1:27 AM

ITA R137. Why are the business owners and managers such fucking cowards? I also agree with R136 that a black person would have been thrown in jail withing 5 minutes. Once the cops heard black person they would have done lights and sirens and been there in 3 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 139May 11, 2020 1:27 AM

Wrong, R137. Gays are a legally protected class under anti-discrimination law (in most states). Idiots are not.

by Anonymousreply 140May 11, 2020 1:28 AM

[quote] Gays are a legally protected class under anti-discrimination law (in most states). Idiots are not.

You need to go do your homework. Your statement is both incorrect and incomplete.

by Anonymousreply 141May 11, 2020 1:47 AM

My niece is a nurse practitioner visiting nursing homes in Indiana. She has at least six patients with coronavirus. My nephew is a family doctor with at least five cases in his practice. I worry about them. Here a woman is declaring she has a right not to follow recommended procedures in her state, and the rest of us be damned. There's a special place in hell for her. I hope the virus leads her there.

by Anonymousreply 142May 11, 2020 2:19 AM

So being a Karen is like being gay, r137?

by Anonymousreply 143May 11, 2020 3:11 AM

"Traders Joe's"?

by Anonymousreply 144May 11, 2020 3:23 AM

[quote]On another note, this uneducated woman was not being a Karen...her agitated speech, nonstop talking and manner are classic signs of someone in a manic state. If she did this at the hospital or if those cops came, she would be referred to a psychiatrist who would put her on a mood stabilizer. Her mania could be a disorder exacerbated by the situation, the obvious menopause she is going through, and whatever she is taking.

It's too bad we're not allowed to use tranquilizer guns on people like this.

by Anonymousreply 145May 11, 2020 3:23 AM

she is a c u n t

by Anonymousreply 146May 11, 2020 3:25 AM

We need a real one of these on Facebook.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147May 11, 2020 3:32 AM

[quote]So a business can deny service to a gay couple?

There are anti-discrimination laws to protect minority groups against discrimination.This is nothing like that.

by Anonymousreply 148May 11, 2020 3:43 AM

I’m so proud of her! I don’t know how she lives in that liberal wasteland. If she wants to be my neighbor I’d be happy to have her. My president is trying his best to appease these paranoid freaks, but no pleasing them. There is no pandemic, they are all in denial. I don’t believe her when she says she 57, where I’m from you look like that at 37.

by Anonymousreply 149May 11, 2020 3:45 AM

[quote]I was surprised how many women in Calabasas who I thought were smart are buying into this. Not in Republican style because they are liberal

Where did you get that stupid idea from, Calabasas is mostly white trash wannabe rich people like pro sports figures and the Kardashian. Not Republican? Really? Explain this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 11, 2020 3:45 AM

Karen Starter Pack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 11, 2020 4:03 AM

Don't the cops taze bitches anymore? I would.

by Anonymousreply 152May 11, 2020 4:05 AM

Wait. I know this store. Let me see if I know this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 153May 11, 2020 4:19 AM

"Whut-EVV-uh! Ah do whut ah WANN!"

by Anonymousreply 154May 11, 2020 4:29 AM

Genevieve Peters

Trump supporter

by Anonymousreply 155May 11, 2020 4:29 AM

She's a right-wing activist - look up Genevieve Peters. She makes a name for herself.

by Anonymousreply 156May 11, 2020 4:31 AM

She wants to catch it so that she can build up her immunity but what about her catching it and giving it to someone that isn't as healthy as she is. Not everyone has as great an immune system as she does. If she don't like wearing it just don't go in. Follow the stores rules or don't go in.

by Anonymousreply 157May 11, 2020 4:36 AM

Is this cunt wealthy tho? Her car didn't seem that much compared to the rest of the ones there.

by Anonymousreply 158May 11, 2020 4:44 AM

How long until Sarah Palin shows up like she did at that Texas hair salon?

by Anonymousreply 159May 11, 2020 4:53 AM

she has her own mask, but is not wearing it. She is refusing to social distance also. She put these employees at risk, as well as other shoppers they told her to wait outside. She refused all while ranting and raving.

Some people do not have o cannot wear masks. Or are confused about policies and need assistance. These people put these employees and everyone at the store at risk. She taped her criminal self too. Clear as day.

What a fucking BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 160May 11, 2020 5:08 AM

I hope she gets banned from every grocery store in her area and has to resort to eating dirt.

by Anonymousreply 161May 11, 2020 5:46 AM

She can go outside and eat worms!

by Anonymousreply 162May 11, 2020 6:29 AM

Oh God!, Ban this asshole!

by Anonymousreply 163May 11, 2020 6:40 AM

R147 - no but being a woman over 40 who isn't a size 0 and looks like Ivanka is also a bad place to be in our society that values young, perfect and slim women. Numerous studies confirm that women over 40 are the first to be laid off and, for women, many employers base salaries and benefits based on good looks and slimness. Just look at news anchors in the US vs Europe.

Gays are tough on middle aged women and myopic in a sense because they fail to see that a heteronormative patriarchy run by white hetero males treats any "other" who is deemed "imperfect" in a demeaning manner. I know numerous accomplished women in my yoga class who are middle aged and when theyose a job, despite years of experience, are passed over for a younger and good looking millenial.

Another thing to remember is that IF their conservative asshole men are demeaning to gay and POC, they will sure as hell be demeaning to women. It's just how conservative men are...real assholes

by Anonymousreply 164May 11, 2020 6:43 AM

[quote]Numerous studies confirm that women over 40 are the first to be laid off and, for women, many employers base salaries and benefits based on good looks and slimness.

WHAT! In other news, water is wet.

by Anonymousreply 165May 11, 2020 6:58 AM

she had a mask. why was the purpose of all of it?

by Anonymousreply 166May 11, 2020 7:11 AM

She did it on purpose R166, she needs attention and wanted something to viral. If you look at the Youtube page, its only been up 3 weeks and all of it is Trumpian ant-vaxxer anti-corona stuff.

by Anonymousreply 167May 11, 2020 7:13 AM

[quote]She is doing the right thing. It's all about government control you idiots. Those masks are only for blood and heavy particles. That mask that she is wearing only stops 15 % of viruses. Bandanas and the common cloth ones only stops 5% of viruses. The only type that stops 95% when worn properly is N95 masks. But N95 mask has a problem. It can only be used for a short period of time. After that your carbon dioxide levels goes up oxygen drops and you pass out. Like the lady in NJ that was wearing the mask suffocated and crashed her car. Another problem with reusing the mask. It's a perfect ground for bacteria with moisture and heat. It can give you all kinds of problem and perhaps pneumonia. Which is deadlier than covid. So you idiots on here calling this woman names. Keep wearing your mask. Obey your masters. But as for me I'm by that woman side. She is brave and not sheep like people posting bad comments. I'm a patriot and believe on the bill of rights. So keep wearing that mask like a muzzle and obey your masters like a dog. Wear the muzzle and shut the hell up. Peace out!! No more covid bs!! No more masks!!!

What is this carbon dioxide thing they keep repeating. More than one person responding to her on youtube is referring to this carbon dioxide thing and how your oxygen levels will go down. Where are they getting this shit?

by Anonymousreply 168May 11, 2020 7:25 AM

She is a cluster b personality. She planned this. She did have a mask with her. She did not following social distancing and harassed the store workers and shoppers. She was ranting and raving at them. Clearly, she could be putting everyone at risk for Covid. There will be a lot of these incidents when California remove shelter in place emergency orders.

by Anonymousreply 169May 11, 2020 7:27 AM

some people with breathing disorders cannot wear masks. This bitch is exploiting these people with real medical conditions to make it all about her. She did say she was perfectly healthy. What a fucking bitch!! She purposely ruined everyone's day there.

by Anonymousreply 170May 11, 2020 7:32 AM

I was surprised the manager let them pay for the groceries and didn't immediately kick them out. She was harassing employees and customers and her friend repeatedly told the manager not to talk to her like that. I would have kicked them both out immediately and told them to buy their groceries somewhere else and never come back.

by Anonymousreply 171May 11, 2020 10:55 AM

Any time I see a female supporting Trump it confuses me. I want to slp the living shit out of every female that likes Trump. Genevieve Peters, just shut up.

by Anonymousreply 172May 11, 2020 11:18 AM

If far right trolls are permitted to re-define a 'Karen' exclusively as a complaining progressive/liberal, then it's time the term should be retired.

by Anonymousreply 173May 11, 2020 11:41 AM

[quote]I’d just double tap her and toss the body in a dumpster, so it’s probably good that I don’t manage a TJ’s.

Good career call r7.

by Anonymousreply 174May 11, 2020 11:45 AM

I work with an annoying as fuck Australian woman whose first name is Karen. She's definitely the type to exhibit all the behaviours attributed to the Karens who demand to speak to the manager.

However the bitch doesn't seem to know - or at least pretends not to know - about the Karen meme. Is there a polite, professional way of introducing her to the meme without making it a personal attack?

by Anonymousreply 175May 11, 2020 12:47 PM

Kick her in the cunt bone.

by Anonymousreply 176May 11, 2020 1:10 PM

[quote] She can go outside and eat worms!

If only. She doesn’t deserve any treats.

by Anonymousreply 177May 11, 2020 5:09 PM

[quote] they fail to see that a heteronormative patriarchy run by white hetero males

*massive fucking eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 178May 11, 2020 5:11 PM

I generally dislike hate watching but this time I enjoyed it. What a stupid cunt. Her son, although trying to act like a demented white knight, was clearly embarrassed and probably would've told her to shut the fuck up and leave if she wasn't filming.

by Anonymousreply 179May 11, 2020 5:29 PM

lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180May 11, 2020 5:32 PM

All she wants to do is "buy groceries for her and her family." She's an American.

Fuck off, bitch. That's what everyone is doing you stupid, entitled piece of shit. We're all Americans, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 181May 11, 2020 6:34 PM

She went on for 23 minutes with this bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 182May 11, 2020 6:35 PM

"This is ridiculous. I'm an American."

The virus doesn't know that you're a motherfucking American.

by Anonymousreply 183May 11, 2020 6:38 PM

American exceptionalism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184May 11, 2020 6:39 PM

Christ, that looks like a woman I used to work with R180. The same hair, not as high but the exact same cut, glasses and pudgy face. She was a fake bitch too, nice to your face but gossiping behind your back and judgmental as hell and always talking about whether someone was a "good christian".

by Anonymousreply 185May 11, 2020 6:39 PM

"There's a 99 percent recovery rate."

Big fucking deal. Many people don't want the virus at all regardless of the recovery rate. And it's not up to her to decide who should put themselves at risk.

by Anonymousreply 186May 11, 2020 6:40 PM

"It's not my new normal."

Then fine. Stay the fuck home.

by Anonymousreply 187May 11, 2020 6:41 PM

She doesn't even want her shopping cart wiped down and sanitized. She says she needs that bacteria.

by Anonymousreply 188May 11, 2020 6:42 PM

R150 - because the vast majority of us are IT specialists or surgeons. The morons make up a few of us but clearly appeal to the US audience. Calabasas is a SUPER liberal city, but the average voter doesn't get much press...who the hell cares about middle aged gays who operate on colon cancer patients or women who have ACTUALLY done something productive like gotten a PhD in nursing? Look at the intellect of America....Kardashian president.

by Anonymousreply 189May 11, 2020 7:38 PM

R178 - he/she does have a point even if it is expressed in high brow terms. I personally prefer this type of person over a Trump-tard. Equally insufferable, but at least they call.oit the right wing.

by Anonymousreply 190May 11, 2020 7:46 PM

[quote]"this is Palos Verdes, this is my store."

Then get a fucking mop and clean up the mess in aisle 4.

by Anonymousreply 191May 11, 2020 7:48 PM

R173 - I don't think that was the point. I think R137 was saying that many women fit into a "tribe" but the progressive liberals like his sister are clearly better quality people than this screeching harpie. He said the woman was a "Corinne" and self aware and a progressive who gets the point of being anti-Trump...if all women were like that I would have a lot more respect for their gender. At least they are trying their best.

by Anonymousreply 192May 11, 2020 7:52 PM

R143 - you missed the point. Being middle aged and a woman (or black, or brown, or gay) is a challenge in a society where you are expected to be the "perfect" image of a (insert here)...understand? Be it married couple, man, woman, etc. Stepfors wives come to mind?

by Anonymousreply 193May 11, 2020 7:56 PM

As if you needed another reason to hate this gaping cunt...yes, indeed, she does deliberately stage these incidents. With camera in hand, she was filming an event in a bookstore and got kicked out 2 years ago JUST BECAUSE SHE'S A CUNT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194May 11, 2020 8:29 PM

What about my rights as an American to drink half a dozen Long Island ice teas and then go pick up Skylar and Brie from school? Who are these cops to say how much I can drink before I exercise MY rights to travel where I want? Who are these expert eggheads who get to say how fast I can drive around? Who gave them the right to say what speed limits are posted in MY city? This is Naziism!!!!

by Anonymousreply 195May 11, 2020 9:24 PM

I was in Kroger today stocking up on frozen vegetables and this old woman in the next Lane was bitching about people wearing masks. She, if course, didn't have one on. But she wants to bitch about everyone around her wearing a mask.

She was on the phone bitching to whomever saying how wearing masks and limiting the number of people in some stores was "just ridiculous! I was supposed to go to a funeral but the daughter said visitation was limited to ten family members! Ten! Huff"

She was fux noise demographic for sure. Dumb bitch thinks it's just to inconvenience HER.

by Anonymousreply 196May 11, 2020 11:04 PM

Similar incident at my local Trader Joe's in Maryland today. Guess it's a thing. Woman was escorted out by a couple of TJ employees and she was arguing she wasn't being kicked out for not wearing a mask and how the POTUS wasn't wearing a mask either. She was making her case to all of us in line outside the store. The overwhelming response to her was the sound of crickets chirping. Then she went to the elevator and someone in line politely informed her it wasn't working. Guess we ruined her viral plans.

Look lady, we just want to get in the fucking store and shop. You getting kicked out means the line moves faster. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 197May 12, 2020 12:16 AM

Oh dear...

....she was BEING kicked out...

by Anonymousreply 198May 12, 2020 12:17 AM

[quote]and how the POTUS wasn't wearing a mask either.

Is this there reasoning? Because Dumbshit Fuckface won't wear one means they shouldn't have to either?

by Anonymousreply 199May 12, 2020 12:19 AM

^^^^their, before someone "oh dears" me.

by Anonymousreply 200May 12, 2020 12:20 AM

Yeah, that's what she was saying. It was so lame we couldn't even muster a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 201May 12, 2020 12:24 AM

What's the big fucking deal about wearing a mask for a few minutes when you're in a grocery store? Why is this such a huge hardship for some people?

by Anonymousreply 202May 12, 2020 12:24 AM

R202: pathological stubbornness mixed with pathological self absorption mixed with self righteousness, lack of empathy and so on and so on...

by Anonymousreply 203May 12, 2020 12:31 AM

In Van Nuys Target two brothers were taken out for not wearing masks and they assaulted the security guards. It turns out both are homeless and were released. This is messed up shit.

by Anonymousreply 204May 12, 2020 12:35 AM

She went to that TJ's on purpose. Think about it. As an Agitprop Girl Trump supporter, she's not likely to find many MAGAts at TJ's.So she went there to stir up some shit. The MAGAts have marching orders to be as disruptive as possible.

by Anonymousreply 205May 12, 2020 12:41 AM

It's clear that she thinks she is just cute as a button.

by Anonymousreply 206May 12, 2020 12:44 AM

Just imagine if you lived next door to her. What a nightmare that would be!

by Anonymousreply 207May 12, 2020 12:45 AM

Damn, besides my gym, Trader Joe's in Woodland Hills, California was a happy place for me after finishing a long shift at the hospital. I would pop in and get a black bean and cheese burrito or a tomato feta soup and eih some Brie and crackers. Quick and easy. Sample some coffee, whatever the guy was making as a sample and the workers were mostly Topanga liberals and so were the customers...lots of people who you saw time and again and at Whole Foods and other liberal hangouts. It sucks that this is now restricted but you can't spread a potentially dangerous virus to others, particularly at a food store ffs. I honestly never even saw this type of woman at a Trader Joe's.

by Anonymousreply 208May 12, 2020 12:46 AM

Someone should have just blown her head off.

by Anonymousreply 209May 12, 2020 12:48 AM

Every time you see trash like this flapping their lips in public, especially so happily being filmed, just remember, these hateful morons have been emboldened by Dump becoming president.

That POS white trash imbecile Dump has set caused all sorts of trash to crawl out of the woodwork and from under their rocks.

by Anonymousreply 210May 12, 2020 12:49 AM

She went there deliberately looking for trouble. And her candy-assed friend had his mask on, but he's trying to defend her. Fuck them. MAGAts. Does Brad Parscale and Trump think we're stupid. Nixon tried that shit with dirt tricks and disruptions.

by Anonymousreply 211May 12, 2020 12:49 AM

IQ = 83, poor dear.

by Anonymousreply 212May 12, 2020 12:51 AM

[quote]On another note, this uneducated woman was not being a Karen...her agitated speech, nonstop talking and manner are classic signs of someone in a manic state. If she did this at the hospital or if those cops came, she would be referred to a psychiatrist who would put her on a mood stabilizer. Her mania could be a disorder exacerbated by the situation, the obvious menopause she is going through, and whatever she is taking.

This wacko definitely has some mental health issues, especially the constant repetition of the same sentence, 'I'm an American!" WTF does that have to do with anything?!

She's done this before. See link above. Menopause? please, stop blaming some women's crazy behavior on menopause, not all women in menopause become completely unhinged harridans. Besides, she looks well past menopause!

by Anonymousreply 213May 12, 2020 1:06 AM

[quote] Besides, she looks well past menopause!

R213, how dare you say that about her? She's an American! ;-)

I find her "I'm an American" explanation so absurd. As though that's an excuse to behave like a moronic harridan. I'm just going to use that at random in various situations now. If asked in a store whether I'm paying by card, I'm going to reply, "I'm an American. I don't have to pay if I don't want to."

by Anonymousreply 214May 12, 2020 6:47 AM

[quote] Besides, she looks well past menopause!

R213, how dare you say that about her? She's an American! ;-)

I find her "I'm an American" explanation so absurd. As though that's an excuse to behave like a moronic harridan. I'm just going to use that at random in various situations now. If asked in a store whether I'm paying by card, I'm going to reply, "I'm an American. I don't have to pay if I don't want to."

by Anonymousreply 215May 12, 2020 6:47 AM

She went on for 23 goddamn minutes about the same topic. Whacko. That's a long time to be the only one ranting about the same topic while every employee in the store although being very polite wanted her out. She wouldn't STFU and repeated herself constantly. But the "I'm an American"...and I'll act like an asshole bullshit was too much.

by Anonymousreply 216May 12, 2020 7:15 AM

[quote]If far right trolls are permitted to re-define a 'Karen' exclusively as a complaining progressive/liberal, then it's time the term should be retired.

Not going to let that happen. Karen is defiantly a Trumpeter.

by Anonymousreply 217May 12, 2020 9:46 AM

Karens are across the political spectrum, it's not a conservative/liberal thing. Upper middle-class white liberal women can be the WORST Karens here in the Northeast.

by Anonymousreply 218May 12, 2020 1:01 PM

She is definitely in a manic state. She is bipolar among other disorders.

Just laugh at her. Laugh hysterically at her or those like her. They can't stand when you laugh at them.

by Anonymousreply 219May 12, 2020 1:19 PM

Laugh at her if you want, but i say pepper spray is more to the point.

by Anonymousreply 220May 12, 2020 1:48 PM

[quote]She is definitely in a manic state. She is bipolar among other disorders.

Horseshit. She’s an asshole and nowhere near as smart as she thinks she is.

What is this relatively recent fascination with labeling jerks as mentally unbalanced?

She’s immature and bright enough to be a menace. That’s it.

The reason she went on and on was not because she was in a manic state, she went on and on because she had a smartphone and an agenda and was going to keep ranting until she captured the reaction she wanted on camera so it could go viral.

Stick to psychoanalyzing the culprits on Hawaii Five-0, nimrod.

by Anonymousreply 221May 12, 2020 2:30 PM

Karens are all GenX right?

by Anonymousreply 222May 12, 2020 2:32 PM

I find it very sad how the US media treats this particular crisis. I mean, it should be common sense that protecting yourself and your loved ones should be everybody's first priority and instead it's all about "Owning the Libs" and government overreach. Just so that the 1% can go back to making profits through the economy while people fear losing their jobs, because they want to be safe and at least get some basic protection at their work place (which, of course, costs way too much money for the 1%). So people have to risk their own lives and the lives of their loved ones to please the 1%. And the US media supports that fully. Fuck that.

by Anonymousreply 223May 12, 2020 2:52 PM

Well now the white house has to wear masks.

She has a partner with a mask on. If the mask got hot and she needed to take it off, why not let him continue and she could have stepped out of the store and taken her mask off. She set this up because she wanted a viral moment.

Let's ignore her now.

You aren't supposed to wear the mask all day. Use it when around others in the store and then take it off when you aren't

by Anonymousreply 224May 12, 2020 2:54 PM

Ignore her? Pepper spray!

by Anonymousreply 225May 12, 2020 2:59 PM

I was watching the Nixon hearings last night & was so impressed that not one madman or madwoman was interviewed giving the "alternate" version of the Constitution floating around in their feeble brains. They didn't let stupid people on the news. It was purely factual. Not made for ratings.

by Anonymousreply 226May 12, 2020 3:03 PM

Nixon hearings? There were only three networks and all were staffed by experienced and professional journalists. There was definite quality control on the information being broadcast. Facts were vetted. Lies were not published unchecked.

The internet and the 'democratization' of the news has not panned out to be a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 227May 12, 2020 3:08 PM

'Karens' isn't happening anywhere but Datalounge. Probably the same queen who coined 'frau', and flips-out when there women on land!

by Anonymousreply 228May 12, 2020 3:14 PM

R228 is completely divorced from reality.

by Anonymousreply 229May 12, 2020 3:17 PM

R226

[quote] It was purely factual. Not made for ratings.

Yes, you are correct.

It was also true that you could not and were not supposed to know the "opinion" or "feelings" of those doing the reporting.

If you can tell what the person "reporting" thinks about their story, then they have ceased to be a reporter.

There are fewer and fewer actual reporters on the air these days.

And a lot of people get their "news" from failed actors who have their own "talk" shows.

by Anonymousreply 230May 12, 2020 3:25 PM

(1) This bitch is too old to be a Karen.

(2) I have a feeling she drove in from Glendale, if you catch my drift.

Standard issue crazy Southern California hag.

by Anonymousreply 231May 12, 2020 4:00 PM

R226, that might have been right at one time, but since the advent of 24/7 cable news, the internet, cell phones with video capability, and the internet...we now have every bloody moron with the capability of spouting conspiracy theories and lunacies getting up on their soapboxes.

Cable news blurred the distinction between news and entertainment. The Cable News networks appeal to their base viewers. This lunatic woman repeats nonsense that she heard from that cable news network that dismissed the danger of Covid-19 for so long. This should not be a story, and she should be dismissed as a crank, but for the fact that in the contemporary merger of news and entertainment, she has a voice.

If that network, today's technology, and social had been around in 1972, I guarantee you that Nixon would have survived to complete his second term.

As for this lunatic woman, I fear that there are a great many more of her ilk out there. She has no discipline and is possessed of no empathy. Because of selfish drivel like her that this pandemic will spike once more, as the states loosen restrictions.

by Anonymousreply 232May 12, 2020 4:01 PM

What’s this woman’s name? Her name should be exposed and she should be publicly shamed. She should have been charged with Disorderly Conduct and Harassment. Her behavior in the store was despicable, but her antics in the parking lot were over the top.

by Anonymousreply 233May 12, 2020 4:44 PM

[quote] Does Brad Parscale and Trump think we're stupid. Nixon tried that shit with dirt tricks and disruptions.

And won a landslide.

by Anonymousreply 234May 12, 2020 4:52 PM

That was before the public knew of his dirty tricks.

by Anonymousreply 235May 12, 2020 4:59 PM

The problem with media today is that people use it to validate their fears, insecurities, and - in some cases - their bigotry.

Organized religion is on its way out as a mass manipulation tool. Media, especially social media, is the new way to push people in certain directions by appealing to their fears & insecurities and generously giving them ways to express their hate, fear, frustration towards scapegoats.

by Anonymousreply 236May 12, 2020 8:03 PM

R233 she showed the whole world her driver's license near the end. The part in the parking lot where she was waving her arms around and *oops* she forgot she had her license there facing the camera.

by Anonymousreply 237May 12, 2020 8:46 PM

R231 - nah Armenians would be rude and obnoxious but not manic and crazy. She is part Hispanic and part redneck. The redneck is where she got the crazy.

by Anonymousreply 238May 12, 2020 9:15 PM

[quote]I have a feeling she drove in from Glendale, if you catch my drift.

I doubt that, Glendale is very Persian these days. Shes more the white trashy Republican Simi Valley type.

by Anonymousreply 239May 12, 2020 9:54 PM

[quote]Karens are across the political spectrum, it's not a conservative/liberal thing. Upper middle-class white liberal women can be the WORST Karens here in the Northeast.

No they are not, stop trying to make Karens liberal thing happen. They are ALL middle class conservative Trumpeters. A step above Deplorables which is why they feel so entitled.

by Anonymousreply 240May 12, 2020 9:58 PM

[quote]'Karens' isn't happening anywhere but Datalounge.

It's way into pop cultures. This guy uses it and everyone knows what he is talking about.

"gangs of marauding Karens" LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241May 12, 2020 10:01 PM

Let's settle this once and for all.

Karen - right-wing, Trumpster, bitchy and entitled.

Corinne - progressive, Bernie supporter, yoga and complains in a polite way (but she complains, make no mistake).

by Anonymousreply 242May 12, 2020 11:45 PM

It was a term coined by black women and now white men (gay and straight) are running around using that term like they invented it. As if a privileged white male is any different than a Karen.

by Anonymousreply 243May 12, 2020 11:46 PM

R242 does Corrine demand to speak to the manager though? I just want to make I understand the definition! Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 244May 12, 2020 11:47 PM

Privileged self-entitled people come in all races, colors, sizes, and genders.

by Anonymousreply 245May 12, 2020 11:48 PM

I also don't understand why any woman would support Trump. You know that when he looks at you, in his head, he's coming up with a number to rate your value to him...based on your looks. And if you're not a thin, pretty, white woman under 40, then he's dismissed you. It's a 1940s way of thinking...the good ol' days for certain old white men who want to "make America great" again, but sadly, the behavior is also displayed by adolescents and a few immature, insecure grown-ups.

by Anonymousreply 246May 12, 2020 11:53 PM

#241 is the OP.

by Anonymousreply 247May 12, 2020 11:56 PM

[quote]It was a term coined by black women and now white men (gay and straight) are running around using that term like they invented it. As if a privileged white male is any different than a Karen.

As if all gay men are white, you racists troll.

by Anonymousreply 248May 13, 2020 12:11 AM

Or should I say homophobic from Lipstick Alley?

All gay men are white? Do tell.

by Anonymousreply 249May 13, 2020 12:12 AM

[quote]I also don't understand why any woman would support Trump. You know that when he looks at you, in his head

Yes, but Karen thinks she's hot at 45 with crapy skin and sun spots so......

by Anonymousreply 250May 13, 2020 12:14 AM

Karen is also the kind of woman who has a token gay friend but when they go to the bar she buts her way up to the front and gets pissed off that the bartender ignores her and serves the men first. She can't believe she is being treated that way.

by Anonymousreply 251May 13, 2020 12:16 AM

r240 no fucking way. Karens are across the political spectrum. Entitled white cunts are not always Trumpsters. Think Gwyneth and Reese.

by Anonymousreply 252May 13, 2020 12:21 AM

[quote] As if all gay men are white, you racists troll.

What the fuck are you talking about? If this is you trying to turn this around on me, you're going to have to try harder. You do know white men are the most privileged people on the planet. There's a huge difference between a black woman laughing at white women's entitlement, and a privileged white male doing it.

by Anonymousreply 253May 13, 2020 12:21 AM

[quote] 'Karens' isn't happening anywhere but Datalounge.

Karen is not a Datalounge thing. People using it here have learned it elsewhere. The first time I came by it a few months ago (probably at Imgur) I immediately realized it's the frau equivalent for non-Dataloungers.

by Anonymousreply 254May 13, 2020 1:59 AM

Let's make this clear.

The name Karen was chosen specifically. They are racists. The "K" stand for KKK. "Aren" means the Arian race, as in the BS HATE of Hilter, of Nazis. The are racist and Nazis that seem to get away with it because they have white women hair cuts.

by Anonymousreply 255May 13, 2020 2:05 AM

Wow r255 you are really batshit.

by Anonymousreply 256May 13, 2020 2:36 AM

Karen means this.

K is for the KKK

Aren is for the Arian race. The white supremacist bs hate of Hilter.

These "Karens" are white supremacist, KKK psychos. They get away with it because of their white women hair cuts. Karens are are very BAD people. They are fucking nazis.

by Anonymousreply 257May 13, 2020 2:41 AM

[quote] [R240] no fucking way. Karens are across the political spectrum. Entitled white cunts are not always Trumpsters. Think Gwyneth and Reese.

Both of them are just rich cunts, so no its not the same. Karen is middle class but thinks she's upper. Karen is a Trumpeter just like the video. Karens don't live and let live like the other patrons in that store.

by Anonymousreply 258May 13, 2020 3:52 AM

Karens in the wild meeting their god and maker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259May 13, 2020 3:54 AM

This

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260May 13, 2020 3:56 AM

These Karens are disgustingly obnoxious. I wish a new virus will wipe them off this planet.

by Anonymousreply 261May 13, 2020 3:59 AM

I live in New England, and believe me we have plenty of Karens who are not Trumpers.

by Anonymousreply 262May 13, 2020 4:06 AM

Who in their right mind would cut their hair like that?

It looks like a toddler got ahold of some scissors and started whacking mom's hair.

by Anonymousreply 263May 13, 2020 4:08 AM

This is what a karen does:

-They call the cops on African-Americans because they are in their park. The park is actually PUBLIC. The AA persons live in that neighborhood. Plot twist the karens do not.

-They go to places that are closed or shut down to traffic. Karens claim they can go there because they are AMERICANS and they can do whatever they what.

-They claim they are HEROs. Karens deserve special treatment over the vulnerable.

Karens basically act like Serena Joy from the Handmaid's Tale. The book version because they are ugly.

They are FASCISTS, Racist, White Supremacists. They may say this is not true. But this is only because they do not understand the terminology. They are STUPID.

by Anonymousreply 264May 13, 2020 4:26 AM

Karens cannot stand that some people are getting special treatment because they are vulnerable: elderly, disabled, the sick.

They are the heroes that deserve special treatment, this is what is in that twisted mind of theirs. They rant and rave all over you, while they seek this attention. They will push our elderly or a person on crutches out of the way to get their supply for attention.

by Anonymousreply 265May 13, 2020 4:35 AM

Karens are sacrificing way too much: watching the same TV show they always watched.

by Anonymousreply 266May 13, 2020 4:45 AM

I don't know about America but I've seen plenty of liberal Karens in London. Entitled white cunts who think they know better than everyone else are across the political spectrum.

These nasty bitches are just as pushy and vile as their Deplorable counterparts and they try to justify it by saying that no one would bat an eyelid if they had been men behaving in that manner.

by Anonymousreply 267May 13, 2020 6:29 AM

[quote]I don't know about America but I've seen plenty of liberal Karens in London.

Liberal in London is totally different from Liberal in America. UK calls liberals what the US calls libertarians. They are more like Republicans except that they usually are 100% capitalist so they are not in favor of spending millions on the military but they are not in favor of spending anything on social programs either. Basically every man for himself.

by Anonymousreply 268May 13, 2020 6:37 AM

Karen only watches Fox News. She doesn't consider herself a Deplorable though, she is just well informed patriotic American who is getting a little pissed off hearing about Liberals what everyone to wear a mask in the store when she is perfectly healthy like the video. She is not totally happy with everything Trump says on Twitter but she will vote for him again because the economy and he's doing better than that black guy who she still thinks was born in Kenya.

by Anonymousreply 269May 13, 2020 6:41 AM

what's her name?

by Anonymousreply 270May 13, 2020 6:43 AM

Karen LOVES conspiracy theories. Hence Fox News, easily manipulated. She forgot that the newest theory of Coronavirus escaping from a lab was the same one she heard was true about AID and all "the gays". Science and facts hurt her brain, conspiracy theories are easy to swallow and makes her feel smarter than all the libatards.

by Anonymousreply 271May 13, 2020 6:45 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 272May 13, 2020 6:47 AM

Karen loves Dr. Phil, thank god her family is nothing like those people.

by Anonymousreply 273May 13, 2020 6:48 AM

The Karens around here are all liberal Whole Foods types. Karens come on both sides of the political spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 274May 13, 2020 6:56 AM

I watched "Friends with Money" on Netflix two days ago and the Frances McDormand character exhibited classic Karen-like behavior even though she was seemingly an affluent, liberal, literate woman.

The scene where she has a meltdown and demands to speak to the manager at Old Navy because she thinks a couple cut ahead of her in the line at checkout made me immediately think of Karen.

by Anonymousreply 275May 13, 2020 7:04 AM

Whole Foods are mostly organic health food types. That is not a Karen. Stop trying to make Karen a Liberal, not going to happen. Liberal don't watch Faux News.

by Anonymousreply 276May 13, 2020 7:05 AM

Karens also hate the gays. This is why they have these shit haircuts.

by Anonymousreply 277May 13, 2020 8:05 AM

I bet she'd side with a bakery refusing service to LGBTQ.

by Anonymousreply 278May 13, 2020 8:15 AM

R242 - a Corinne NEVER asks to speak to management. She believes in "conflict resolution" and explains ad nauseam why she has a problem with the situation to the poor clerk and THEN blogs about the lack of organic produce causing obesity in this country because she feels her duty is to "raise awareness".

by Anonymousreply 279May 13, 2020 11:35 AM

Corinne goes to TJ for the organic baby spinach for her vegan smoothie, while Karen goes in for the pecan praline ice cream.

Nuff said to determine their voting patterns by that alone.

by Anonymousreply 280May 13, 2020 11:37 AM

R278 - unless she is a poser like some Karens in LA's burbs who are far right but pretend to be oh so progressive and praise gay and transgender on Facebook cuz it males them feel "with it" but STILL vote Trump

by Anonymousreply 281May 13, 2020 11:46 AM

r276 you don't know what you're talking about. Karens come in all political affiliations. Entitled middle class white women are all over the place in CT and this is a very blue state.

by Anonymousreply 282May 13, 2020 1:40 PM

I thought the gays loved me . . .

by Anonymousreply 283May 13, 2020 9:18 PM

“Karen” does imply a certain downmarket quality.

The upper middle class version would be a “Catherine.”

by Anonymousreply 284May 13, 2020 9:36 PM

I just got yelled at by a crazy karen. They were directing traffic at a local place, in high end neighborhood where I live. They are crazy. I go here all the time. Karen was fat, looking like shit, not wearing a mask and screaming at people. Karen was in a hideous vehicle.

This is a Karen. She probably does not live in the neighborhood, either.

by Anonymousreply 285May 14, 2020 12:41 AM

Karen does this:

They go to a high end neighborhood, but eat at the cheapest place they can find. Then, Karen complains on yelp about the pizza by the slice place.

by Anonymousreply 286May 14, 2020 12:44 AM

Karen does this:

They go to Disneyland and complain about the food. Then, they want to have their whole trip comp because of the popcorn. BTW, the food in notoriously bad at Disneyland. It not like a fine dinning experience.

This is a Karen.

by Anonymousreply 287May 14, 2020 12:52 AM

They are white trash. It has nothing to do with their income though. It is how they behave. Karens get their etiquette lessons from that god awful housewife franchise.

This is a Karen.

by Anonymousreply 288May 14, 2020 12:55 AM

[quote]you don't know what you're talking about. Karens come in all political affiliations. Entitled middle class white women are all over the place in CT

You posted this 5 times already, its not going to happen. You sound like a Karen.

by Anonymousreply 289May 14, 2020 6:01 AM

Karen like to bake to impress her friends. She loves cake poops.

Ingredients:

1 box Duncan Hines cake mix, vanilla

1 tsp. Imitation vanilla extract

8oz. White chocolate chips

1 cup Candy sprinkles

Bake cake according to box directions. Break into small pieces, squish into tight unappealing balls, dip into fake white chocolate, cover mistakes by rolling in sprinkles. Serve on paper stick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290May 14, 2020 6:18 AM

Once again, I find wonderful advice from dedicated DL members. I am back on the job tomorrow. I will Be ready for you, Karen(s)!!!!

by Anonymousreply 291May 14, 2020 1:22 PM

[quote] I will Be ready for you, Karen(s)!!!!

Yeah! Pepper spray!!!

by Anonymousreply 292May 14, 2020 1:50 PM

r289 you're pretty clueless but oh well, some people just can't be fixed.

by Anonymousreply 293May 14, 2020 1:57 PM

Like R3 I don't want to watch all 22 minutes of her tirade. CO2 bitch, really? If it were the case you'd simply get goofy and pass out.

by Anonymousreply 294May 14, 2020 1:58 PM

I quote this all the time. “Why did you come here? I knew you would, but, WHY!?!” Is Mercedes McCambridge a Karen in Johnny Guitar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295May 14, 2020 2:23 PM

Now this bitch is claiming she has symptoms. What a mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296May 17, 2020 3:56 PM

She's nuts. She's wacky. She's loopy on the junk.

by Anonymousreply 297May 17, 2020 4:01 PM

She’s not a Karen. A Karen would be patrolling everyone in public and going over knocking on car windows demanding they put on a mask to protect little Brayden’s life.

She’s a Trumpkin, aggressively imposing her misunderstanding of American liberties on others, to *everyone’s* detriment.

by Anonymousreply 298May 17, 2020 4:03 PM

Dear America, you created people like this. Before Covid, the rest of the world had your self entitled number. Good luck and good night!

by Anonymousreply 299May 17, 2020 4:04 PM

All Karens must be eliminated. Let’s make a trend

by Anonymousreply 300May 17, 2020 4:17 PM

[quote]claiming she has symptoms

There's only one symptom that will convince me, and I hope it happens soon. ☠️

by Anonymousreply 301May 17, 2020 4:21 PM

If anyone in that store gets sick, they should sue that bitch into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 302May 17, 2020 4:26 PM

[quote] If anyone in that store gets sick, they should sue that bitch into oblivion.

And in the midst of a global pandemic, how do you propose to prove that you got infected specifically by Karen?

by Anonymousreply 303May 17, 2020 4:30 PM

Oh puh-lease! Anyone smell a rat?

She knew "now coming down with symptoms" as the woman who went viral after going nuts in a Trader Joe's for refusing to wear a mask (and making more sharable media content about it!) would get her even MORE viral attention. She *could* have symptoms, but knowing everything we know about this looney fake grifter... I seriously doubt it.

She seems to want to show you can get the virus and if you're healthy, and fight it off with a normal immune system.

And like a lot of others, she's learned to exploit the dumbest features and people on the internet to do just that. By lying. I'm sure a shout-out from the President will be coming soon.

by Anonymousreply 304May 17, 2020 4:36 PM

A shout-out? Alex Azar is on thin ice. I see Karen being confirmed by Mitch McConnell as our new Secretary of Health and Human Services.

by Anonymousreply 305May 17, 2020 4:37 PM

[quote] Dear America, you created people like this. Before Covid, the rest of the world had your self entitled number.

Republicans created people like this.

by Anonymousreply 306May 17, 2020 4:44 PM

I hate that the name Karen is now tarnished. I have a cousin named Karen who is a doctor and cool as hell and nothing at all like the Karen meme.

by Anonymousreply 307May 17, 2020 4:47 PM

White women. I like when she said, "Quit being sheep." That's how her kind regard empathy. They're selfish humans. Disgusting and plentiful. Fuck them all.

by Anonymousreply 308May 17, 2020 5:03 PM

[quote]I hate that the name Karen is now tarnished.

May the blood be on Karen and her namesakes.

by Anonymousreply 309May 17, 2020 5:05 PM

I like how she caught it all on camera as if she's a fucking patriot. The remnant of her faith. The goddamn heroes at the last stand. She lives in Palos fucking Verdes. She's shopping in a goddamn TRADER JOES! How fucking entitled and out of touch with human suffering do you have to be to look at your fellow citizens wear masks to KEEP YOUR OWN ASS SAFE!

She films them, mocks them, calls them sheep. She's the dumbest human alive and I actually do think I hate her lol.

by Anonymousreply 310May 17, 2020 5:09 PM

R307 I agree it's a rotten trend to use someone's actual name in place of what they really mean to call these women "bitch/ cunt". I'm really over it already tbh. The excuses about POC making it up is an excuse. I think that's an assumption based on them tending to use names in the past ("Becky") Some INCEL/MRA came up with it to bitch 24/7 about his ex wife "Karen". That was even in his online user name. It picked up steam from there.

"Karen" has become meaningless at this point -- in the beginning, it was more about women like TLC's "Kate + 8" -- now it's just hurled at almost any woman, for any indiscretion.

I wish I was a moron who was ready to record every moment 24/7 because you'd see this isn't a woman thing -- it's an entitled people thing. A guy at a convenience store just pulled the same shit with me and my partner, but became physically aggressive (trying to block our vehicle), but sure, let's pretend it's all these "Karens" that are problems.

Let's be honest -- no one pulls this recording shit with average asshole men because they know the high risk of getting laid out or worse.

by Anonymousreply 311May 17, 2020 5:14 PM

Let me know when there's a male name being tarnished with this cheap online fuckery. I'll wait. 😐

And to the "Corrine" poster -- just stop trying to make Corrine happen. Why try to fuck up someone else's name that way? It's all funny until it's your birth name being used synonymous with cunt.

by Anonymousreply 312May 17, 2020 5:19 PM

Let me know when there's a male name being tarnished with this cheap online fuckery. I'll wait. 😐

And to the "Corrine" poster -- just stop trying to make Corrine happen. Why try to fuck up someone else's name that way? It's all funny until it's your birth name being used synonymous with cunt.

by Anonymousreply 313May 17, 2020 5:19 PM

[quote] she’s now experiencing a “sore throat and lymph nodes.”

Good thing I don’t have lymph nodes.

Whew

by Anonymousreply 314May 17, 2020 5:24 PM

I think r304 is right.

Then she can “recover” and say “see, it’s nothing. Nothing at all.”

by Anonymousreply 315May 17, 2020 5:25 PM

[quote]"Karen" has become meaningless at this point -- in the beginning, it was more about women like TLC's "Kate + 8" -- now it's just hurled at almost any woman, for any indiscretion.

Hahahah, I don't think this board gets it. Karen's been around for a very, very long time. It's been internet slang for uppity white woman for YEARS. It's only POST-COVID that the online joke TOOK ON HUMAN FORM!

It's not that Karen doesn't mean anything. If anything it's gained MORE meaning. It's just that olds are now hearing about it and having to reckon with it.

And honestly, if white people want to assume that Karen generated from POCs, which I'd like to see them prove, let them. It's easy, and a reflection of what Trump's doing. Blame POC. It's in the Karen handbook.

Also, to put this in a perspective this board understands, Karen is BARELY different from when we say frau.

Trust me, when 81% of white Christians voted Trump into office, we all KNOW it was the Frauish Karens of the world who followed their idiot husbands like sheep to the polls. Then they protest a virus. Then hey record themselves making fun of people expressing empathy.

Once again, fuck these people.

by Anonymousreply 316May 17, 2020 5:34 PM

[quote]Let me know when there's a male name being tarnished with this cheap online fuckery. I'll wait. 😐

Trump.

America's run by Trumps and Karens. God bless us, every one.

by Anonymousreply 317May 17, 2020 5:36 PM

You're a mess, r316. Stop using POC as a euphemism. I said black women and you're the ones saying white people are always stealing from black people and when someone agrees with you , you attack them? Sort yourself out.

by Anonymousreply 318May 17, 2020 5:42 PM

[quote]I said black women and you're the ones saying white people are always stealing from black people and when someone agrees with you , you attack them?

Bitch, I wasn't even TALKING to you, but keep making assumptions, they look great on you!

by Anonymousreply 319May 17, 2020 5:42 PM

[quote]and you're the ones saying white people are always stealing from

I never said that. Sort yourself out and direct your attitude to the appropriate user.

by Anonymousreply 320May 17, 2020 5:44 PM

The most offensive people I've met in life possess a unique and deadly blend of asshole, stupid, and persistent. This cunt fits the bill.

by Anonymousreply 321May 17, 2020 5:51 PM

[quote]a unique and deadly blend of asshole, stupid, and persistent.

And [bold]arrogant[/bold]! They're proud of their ignorance, which they believe is ingenious individualism.

These are also the most boring, miserable people on the planet. Can you imagine being married to a succubus like this?

Honestly, how many American marriages are ending under the weight of the stupidity this virus is bringing out in people?

by Anonymousreply 322May 18, 2020 12:35 AM

I didn't read any of the above comments, but this isn't about Masks. She is pro Trump political activist (If you watch the last 10 seconds of the video) who is trying to create chaos through anarchy. This is also a Youtube routine, to gain views, which means ad revenue and i bet she posted this vid here herself. Wouldn't be surprised.

I bet the woman in the other video thread, is probably part of the same political community and this was something that they came up with to disrupt society and rally the troops!!! But this just backfires because they're so fucking annoying that they just repel people!

by Anonymousreply 323May 18, 2020 12:58 AM

[quote]i bet she posted this vid here herself.

Your suspicions were right. This video was actually hosted ON a right wing YouTube channel. Looks like it backfired though because the vid is heavily downvoted and she's being clowned in the comments.

YouTube comments, by the way, can be the foulest, most racist right wing place online after like... Yahoo comments or whatever. That even THESE people aren't having it is HILARIOUS!

by Anonymousreply 324May 18, 2020 1:08 AM

[quote]Honestly, how many American marriages are ending under the weight of the stupidity this virus is bringing out in people?

My neighbor is a divorce attorney, and she's expecting a huge upswing in business due to people just getting tired of being holed up together with their spouses for such a long time.

by Anonymousreply 325May 18, 2020 1:26 AM

This woman is a professional activist. She goes everywhere and stirs up deplorables.

Just look at her Facebook profile. Or her LinkedIn. She is getting exactly the wide exposure she wants. Her name was in the NYTimes yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 326May 18, 2020 1:53 AM

Forgive me if this has been posted, but this bitch (Genevieve Peters) made news before for disrupting a drag queen story hour at a Riverside, CA bookstore:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327May 18, 2020 4:07 AM

[quote] White women. I like when she said, "Quit being sheep." That's how her kind regard empathy. They're selfish humans.

Not all white women. I've found this to be a trait more common in Anglo white women. White women in Britain and Australia can match their American sisters when it comes to cuntitude, arrogance and hateful entitlement. And their passive aggressive shit makes it even more intolerable.

I'd much rather deal with Southern European women any day. Even the Scandinavian women are much better. It's the Brits and other cultures derived from Britain's that produce these hideous Karen cunts. The average English woman is easily the nastiest creature on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 328May 18, 2020 7:20 AM

[quote] I've found this to be a trait more common in Anglo white women.

That's true. I've noticed this is more of a WASP trait here in the states. Definitely not all white women, and in fact there were plenty of white women in the video who were wearing masks and confronting this crazy white woman.

I think it's more the vapid, WASPy protestant women married to dumb fuck husbands that do this.

Though it seems this woman's paid to act stupid in public. Perhaps all the protestors are auditioning for positions like hers nation-wide.

by Anonymousreply 329May 18, 2020 11:55 AM

No, not protestants, R329. Catholics.

Because we can tell by looking, right?

by Anonymousreply 330May 18, 2020 1:35 PM

i spent the last 30 years growing up with protestants. I'm fully aware of what the past 2000 years of Christianity has wrought on humanity worldwide.

[quote]Because we can tell by looking, right?

In America you'd be fucking surprised.

by Anonymousreply 331May 18, 2020 1:43 PM

How about in a Morris chair?

by Anonymousreply 332May 18, 2020 2:24 PM

Thank God I’m gay!

by Anonymousreply 333May 18, 2020 2:51 PM

Women are always a pain in the arse.

by Anonymousreply 334May 18, 2020 2:53 PM

You gotta feel sorry for the husband.

by Anonymousreply 335May 18, 2020 2:54 PM

I’m surprised the bitch didn’t call herself a free inhabitant.

by Anonymousreply 336May 18, 2020 2:56 PM

It’s a personality disordered, lower middle class phenomenon in the U.S.

Women with careers don’t have time for this shit. It’s the under-educated, under- employed former skanks who stir up trouble in their older age.

I’m sure she was also a SAHM back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 337May 18, 2020 3:36 PM

R337 is right. I see this toooooons with Karens especially. I always question the nature of female friendships in general, but especially WASPY female friendships. They all seem so competitive and hateful to each other, and ready to throw the other under a bus whenever it suits their status/image.

I get why Karens act the way they do, but like... do they [italic]enjoy[/italic] their lives?

by Anonymousreply 338May 18, 2020 4:16 PM

Wow, I really don't think this is a lower class phenomenon particularly. There are some trashy Karens, but I think it is precisely professional, career minded women who make time for this shit, just to feel self important both at home and at work. It's all about demanding and enforcing privilege with a lot of these bitches.

by Anonymousreply 339May 18, 2020 4:21 PM

R339 You're right as well. Honestly, entitlement transcends class, so we gotta take this on a case by case basis, honestly. Each Karen is unique. This one would support your perspective as this took place in a swanky location, and she sounds like a local. Wait, sorry, she's an actress right? But WAIT! Where does she OPERATE out of?! Where are her origins?

Anyway, I think Orange County's a great place to find Karens of both class. Both can be seen on the beach. Both have fried blonde hair. They look identical. As do their husbands. Best way to tell is by the type of CAR they angrily drive off in, and even THEN it's hard!

by Anonymousreply 340May 18, 2020 4:36 PM

[quote] How about in a Morris chair?

Bitch ain’t sittin in MY chair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341May 18, 2020 7:18 PM

[quote]She seems to want to show you can get the virus and if you're healthy, and fight it off with a normal immune system.

And of course we dont need a vaccine when you can be cured with Frauian old wives tails about Apple Cider Vinegar.

by Anonymousreply 342May 18, 2020 8:58 PM

[quote]Wow, I really don't think this is a lower class phenomenon particularly. There are some trashy Karens, but I think it is precisely professional, career minded women who make time for this shit, just to feel self important

I see wealthy woman do this all the time in Beverly Hills. And if you think this trashy Karen above feels entitled, you have no idea how bad the ones with real money act. They will pull out the big guns with lawsuits and their rich ex-husbands just to prove a point. They will grind you down endlessly because they have all the time in the world.

by Anonymousreply 343May 18, 2020 9:07 PM

This is racist, Karens are not all white you know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344May 18, 2020 9:10 PM

That's true. Karens do love their one hundred percent natural Cancun glows.

by Anonymousreply 345May 18, 2020 9:27 PM

[quote] I see wealthy woman do this all the time

Just the one, dear?

by Anonymousreply 346May 18, 2020 9:44 PM

Well, the face mask thing isn't limited to "Karens" or women in general; my elderly dad was yammering on about facemasks being about as effective as a chain link fence to keep out mosquitoes. I *know* he didn't make that up - he heard that from some Fox News Asshat. I get it that people don't like wearing face masks & even question the efficacy of it all, but for fuck's sake - you're in a store for 30 minutes - you can't can't follow their rules for that brief a period of time? Just on some practical level - just wear the damn mask & then go home & do whatever the fuck you want, but stop whining about your "rights" or "freedom". You're free to drop dead! Do it sooner rather than later!

It kind of makes me chuckle how the Chinese are welding your door shut if you break quarantine or Quatar (?) is arresting people who don't wear masks - now those countries know how to deal with assholes!

by Anonymousreply 347May 20, 2020 5:00 PM

[quote]I get it that people don't like wearing face masks & even question the efficacy of it all,

Studies have been done. Masks work.

by Anonymousreply 348May 20, 2020 5:24 PM

Morons, ,TJ is a private company, they can set their own terms.

by Anonymousreply 349May 20, 2020 5:26 PM

R349 - would work if people took it seriously and didn't wear them under their chins or noses like the knuckleheads you see all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 350May 20, 2020 9:01 PM

[quote]yammering on about facemasks being about as effective as a chain link fence to keep out mosquitoes.

They do love their down home metaphors don't they.

[italic]"It's Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!"[/italic]

If it sounds folksy enough, why sure, they'll believe it!

by Anonymousreply 351May 21, 2020 2:47 AM

Hi fellas. My name is Mary, and you've made a mockery of my name. Never mind Karen, my life is a living hell! It's strange, I'm almost a gay icon, yet you have no respect for me nor all the women with my name!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352May 23, 2020 9:18 AM

r352 Hon, your name is Mary KAY, and if the tacky makeup company didn't make a mockery of your name, we certainly didn't.

by Anonymousreply 353May 23, 2020 7:38 PM

What about the pink cars?

by Anonymousreply 354May 23, 2020 8:10 PM

No matter how crazy this lady was behaving....I bet the TJ's crewmember who flipped her off half-way through the video (while rolling a stocking cart through) was fired. And the gal who started recording her at the register was "written up"/reprimanded. She was an obnoxious asshole looking for a fight, to be sure.....but TJ's doesn't tolerate that sort of thing, AT ALL, no matter how badly the customer was behaving.

by Anonymousreply 355May 24, 2020 7:58 AM

Someone shoulda kicked her in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 356May 24, 2020 9:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!