Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello are Quarantined Together for Months Now - Part 2

Continue the discussion of the DL's most obvious closet case and his latest beard here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283May 26, 2020 5:01 AM

I'm posting this only so the "Welp Troll" troll doesn't get to have the first word:

Shawn Mendes is the gayest, most closeted homophobic celeb in the world!

by Anonymousreply 1May 6, 2020 10:23 PM

Good move, R1.

by Anonymousreply 2May 7, 2020 12:37 AM

Today's new pics of our daily walk!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 7, 2020 3:25 AM

What a dynamic duo.

by Anonymousreply 4May 7, 2020 3:29 AM

Adjusting my hairband:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 7, 2020 3:37 AM

[quote]Adjusting my hairband

And looking so butch as he does it!

The dog appears to be ashamed to be seen with them.

by Anonymousreply 6May 7, 2020 3:43 AM

LOL I notice he actually held her hand today, instead of the stupid hand scraping I pointed out in the last thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 7, 2020 4:29 AM

Speaking of which, duh. Previous thread here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 7, 2020 4:30 AM

r7 I'm 99% sure Shawn reads these threads.

by Anonymousreply 9May 7, 2020 5:56 AM

I knew Shawn was a DLer

by Anonymousreply 10May 7, 2020 5:57 AM

So many depraved, homophobic fraus on this thread already.

by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2020 7:45 AM

Hi, Welp Troll troll at R11.

by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2020 8:56 AM

Miss Gurl went nuts with the curling iron in OP's photo!

by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2020 10:29 AM

Caftan Combat: Grindr Edition. Each episode a panel of 4 DLers discuss the differences between each others Grindr profiles and reality.

by Anonymousreply 14May 7, 2020 12:48 PM

Wrong thread!!

by Anonymousreply 15May 7, 2020 12:50 PM

R11 At least we're not fat shaming the "Klan Granny" as you do, "Welp Troll" troll.

by Anonymousreply 16May 7, 2020 4:01 PM

R6 You're right. I hate these fuckers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 7, 2020 4:15 PM

Oh, the dog's name is Thunder. Definitely looks like he's trying to keep his distance from Shawn in the photo from this article. Dogs can sense who is a genuine person and who isn't. Thunder knows Shawn is a fake mother fucker, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 7, 2020 7:13 PM

These are getting boring. Shawn should think of a way to present hole, or at least show his armpits, while he takes Camila for a walk.

by Anonymousreply 19May 7, 2020 7:16 PM

Look at how Thunder is trying to keep his distance from Shawn. Unlike Camila, the dog isn't being paid to go for a walk with him. He expresses the feelings of most of the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 7, 2020 7:53 PM

r20 I'll bet this is the last we see of Thunder.

by Anonymousreply 21May 7, 2020 7:56 PM

R21 If Shawn is reading these threads, you betcha.

by Anonymousreply 22May 7, 2020 7:57 PM

See, why can't Shawn give the horny elder gays who make up his fan base the content they want? Charlie Puth knows the drill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 7, 2020 10:43 PM

Is this the "Welp Troll" troll's Twitter account?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 7, 2020 10:45 PM

[Quote] well , Shawn Mendes is straight until he says otherwise, forcing a sexuality on someone is disgusting asf especially when he literally made a video a couple of years ago telling the whole world he is NOT gay and peep how he looked aggravated in that video ...

[Quote] it’s constant bullying . It is . Stop forcing a sexuality on him , he said he’s straight and not gay so until he says “guys I’m gay” you can’t tell him shit hoe , especially if it don’t come with a payment Star-struck anyways

by Anonymousreply 25May 7, 2020 10:46 PM

Shawn needs a fucking haircut.

by Anonymousreply 26May 7, 2020 10:48 PM

Shawn needs a new fucking outfit.

by Anonymousreply 27May 7, 2020 10:56 PM

Ok, so new-enough here to not know ... but WHY the hate for Shawn Mendes? I can't ind any wiki on him being gay. OP you or others, lease post WHY or HPOW he is gay,how you know.

by Anonymousreply 28May 7, 2020 11:08 PM

I think he’s a really shorty musician. That’s aside from him being flaming.also he’s either dating or friends with a racist so I’m sure he throws around the n word

by Anonymousreply 29May 7, 2020 11:19 PM

[quote]Shawn needs a fucking haircut.

Bitch bye. His hair is so luscious and curly and he is at the appropriate age where he can really rock long hair. If you old bitches did it it wouldn't look right.

by Anonymousreply 30May 7, 2020 11:21 PM

R29 Both Shawn and Camila used the n word as teens on social media that does not make them hard core racists, you sjws need to take the dicks out of your arses!

by Anonymousreply 31May 7, 2020 11:22 PM

I’ve never called anyone the n word before

by Anonymousreply 32May 7, 2020 11:24 PM

That definitely sounds like the "Welp Troll" troll, R24, but that can't be her photo. I picture the WTT as being a much older and much, much fatter frau.

by Anonymousreply 33May 8, 2020 12:41 AM

[quote]Ok, so new-enough here to not know ... but WHY the hate for Shawn Mendes? I can't ind any wiki on him being gay. OP you or others, lease post WHY or HPOW he is gay,how you know.

The first thing you need to know, R28, is that you don't belong here. Your idiotic questions prove that. You and the "Welp Troll" troll need to go to some fangirl site and stay there. Bye now.

by Anonymousreply 34May 8, 2020 12:44 AM

R33 That's a photo of Camila

by Anonymousreply 35May 8, 2020 1:14 AM

R34 You don't have to be mean until they prove themselves to be someone like the "Welp Troll" troll. Then you can be mean.

R28 Start from this thread and make your way backwards. There's lots of posts detailing Shawn's closeted behavior and the point where the DL turned on him (the disastrous Rolling Stone interview). Read the threads for a while and then get back to us.

R35 But that doesn't answer the main question, "Welp Troll" troll. Is it your Twitter account? It certainly reads like it would be. The crazy writing sounds just like your posts.

R33 It's a picture of Camila, who the "Welp Troll" troll calls a "Klan Granny." I think they would be too afraid to show what they really looked like online. I bet you it is hideous.

R31 It's way past 1965, grandpa. I'm older than both of these twats and even I knew from a young age to never use the N word. They have no excuse for it. If they were using it in the 2010's on social media, during the #BlackLivesMatter movement's heyday, then it means they are racist. Granted, I'm not a batshit loon like the "Welp Troll" troll calling Camila a "Klan Granny," but they are a bunch of a racists, on top of being deplorable in other ways.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 8, 2020 1:59 AM

Thank you for your kindness R35. Now I see … the guy's music is not for me.

R34? Gee, I didn't know you felt it your duty to police. So put your cock in your ass, you simpering clown, that is if you can find either in all the fat. Everyone belongs on DL, especially the smart who can educate simpering clowns. Not knowing of Shawn Mendes and not caring a lot about him isn't really important enough to get your bile ready to spew. Many of these posts are fom you, , so STFU.

Is it thrilling for you to lecture someone about a celebrity you could never get or equal or know nothing about, doing so from the safety of micro-agression? You sure tried to put me in my place, but you just missed a perfect opportunity to purse your lips and sniff a couple of times for good measure. I try to be not impatient or irascible here, but sometimes the ire and phoney resentment read in DL posts is low-class and amusing enough to warrant a reply. I've no horse in the Shawn Mendes race, but do following an interest in basic math, the lingua franca of all the quantitative sciences, and am studying the computer sciences with post-grad mind/brain behavior initiative work. You're on page 435. It's a college people are known to want to go to. I do well and certainly feel I am quite able to realistically assess a smart-ass whiner posting on an anonymous Web site. Telling you to lay the fuck off Shawn is useless, so you'll hear no more from me. I could go on, but it's probably best to dismiss you with a term you know well, Bye Now.

by Anonymousreply 37May 8, 2020 2:32 AM

[quote]But that doesn't answer the main question, "Welp Troll" troll. Is it your Twitter account? It certainly reads like it would be. The crazy writing sounds just like your posts.

Ah, there we go, I've been accused of being the WTT, I've finally made it! You said in the last thread you'd blocked me. But I guess you can't maintain your crazed and obsessive database of posts if you block people, eh? Though given the fact I think the two are "together" for PR purposes, you might need to be a bit more accurate with said database.

by Anonymousreply 38May 8, 2020 2:38 AM

R38 So then you're the other troll poster and not the "Welp Troll" troll. Got it. Sorry that I can't differentiate between trolls in this thread. My mistake. /s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 8, 2020 3:02 AM

R39 Are you still pissy because I pointed out the hypocrisy of you telling the others to ignore "troll" posters whilst all you post about is said "trolls"?

You do understand that trolls post for attention, yes? So all you do with your obsessive posts is give the trolls exactly what they want and ensure they carry on trolling.

by Anonymousreply 40May 8, 2020 3:06 AM

Here's a video of the staged stroll from yesterday. Thunder is literally straining at his leash to get away from them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 8, 2020 3:09 AM

It still makes me laugh that they had a dog all this time and yet for so many of the walks they were just going out with coffee cups.

I wonder if these two are in competition with Affleck and his girl?

by Anonymousreply 42May 8, 2020 3:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 8, 2020 3:54 AM

^^He looks like he's dying to do something with her hair.

by Anonymousreply 44May 8, 2020 4:10 AM

She's gonna get braided tonight!

by Anonymousreply 45May 8, 2020 4:23 AM

They both dress like homeless drug addicts

by Anonymousreply 46May 8, 2020 4:29 AM

A racist asshole and her enabling shit for brains bf.

by Anonymousreply 47May 8, 2020 4:50 AM

R47 why are there so many lipstick alley black bottom queens here?

by Anonymousreply 48May 8, 2020 5:01 AM

R48, don't you get tired of cutting and pasting the same tired old trope thread after thread?

by Anonymousreply 49May 8, 2020 5:11 AM

The empty coffee cup and dog ideas were a disaster. It would have been more convinciing if they had a phone in the other hand every day I dont even see one in their pockets. He could hold a umbrella to protect his love from the sun and hide their faces from the (cough cough) horrible paparazzi.

by Anonymousreply 50May 8, 2020 5:25 AM

Have these two idiots done another Instagram live recently? I haven't seen anyone post about one in a while.

by Anonymousreply 51May 8, 2020 5:33 AM

R41 - I thought that clip was speeded up. It seems so funny to see them actually walk normally rather than that slow zombie walk. Were the paps getting away from them? And the mismatched flip-flops! Gawd she annoys me!

by Anonymousreply 52May 8, 2020 7:41 AM

They take their walks after they fuck, that is why their hair is always a mess, right?

by Anonymousreply 53May 8, 2020 7:43 AM

LOL Billie is more popular on Instagram than both Shawn and Camila combined.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 8, 2020 6:31 PM

Shawn and Camila's idea of charity during the Covid19 pandemic is to donate Tim Horton's coffee to a Toronto hospital. How thoughtful of them! /s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 8, 2020 6:33 PM

[quote]They take their walks after they fuck, that is why their hair is always a mess, right?

Yes, R53, that is exactly the reason.

by Anonymousreply 56May 8, 2020 6:36 PM

R55 Giving them Tim Horton's seems more like a punishment.

Plus there's the whole fact he's their poster boy, so he didn't really donate anything.

by Anonymousreply 57May 8, 2020 6:54 PM

Apparently our "Welp Troll" troll also trolls the various Meghan Markle threads on the DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 8, 2020 11:42 PM

Our "Welp Troll" troll is one very busy frau, R58. Hilariously, she accuses everyone else of being "fraus" and "homophobic," thinking that will throw us off her scent. She posted this earlier on this thread: "So many depraved, homophobic fraus on this thread already."

by Anonymousreply 59May 9, 2020 12:08 AM

A queeny bottom and his ugly loser hag shut in together, what do they do together aside from shawn braiding her hair and putting on her makeup?

by Anonymousreply 60May 9, 2020 12:17 AM

Why the fuck does Shawn not eat gluten? I highly doubt he has an allergy to it...or even knows what gluten is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 9, 2020 9:24 PM

I wouldn't be surprised. Shawn Mendes is practically the poster child for Irritable Bottom Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 62May 9, 2020 11:33 PM

Jesus this thread is a fucking mess. Troll obsessed R59 is responsible for 40 out of the 62 posts. Some loon chuntering away to themselves about trolls. Meanwhile nobody outside this thread thinks Shawn is gay

by Anonymousreply 63May 9, 2020 11:42 PM

[quote]Meanwhile nobody outside this thread thinks Shawn is gay

If that were true, why did Shawn himself say he has panic attacks about people thinking he might be gay? Is he that obsessed with what DL thinks?

by Anonymousreply 64May 9, 2020 11:47 PM

Our "Welp Troll" troll offers her very informed opinion at R63. "Nobody outside this thread thinks Shawn is gay." She puts the "delusional" in "delusional frau."

by Anonymousreply 65May 9, 2020 11:48 PM

[Quote] Nobody outside this thread thinks Shawn is gay.

Sure Jan. /s

Go back to harassing the "Klan Grannies" in the various Meghan Markle threads, "Welp Troll" troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 10, 2020 12:10 AM

[quote][R47] why are there so many lipstick alley black bottom queens here?

Shawn himself is a sister!

by Anonymousreply 67May 10, 2020 12:14 AM

'Our "Welp Troll" troll offers her very informed opinion'

Fucking hell, you're hovering over this thread like a stringy old vulture over a carcass, ready to pounce as soon as anyone posts. The usual drivel about trolls. You sound mentally ill.

And what's with the second person plural? You're the only cunt on this thread, talking to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 68May 10, 2020 12:16 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 10, 2020 12:18 AM

R63 Yes, obviously only Datalounge thinks Shawn is gay /s

by Anonymousreply 70May 10, 2020 12:18 AM

R69 Oh, fuck that guy. What a pussy ass bitch he is. Wahhhhh! Shawn's feeling are hurt because we say he's gay. We should stop calling him out for being a closet case. Fuck that dude.

by Anonymousreply 71May 10, 2020 12:23 AM

[quote]Our "Welp Troll" troll . . .

[quote]And what's with the second person plural? You're the only cunt on this thread, talking to yourself.

Our" is first person plural, you fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 72May 10, 2020 12:25 AM

Seriously fuck The Independent. Their "tactical voting" bull shit, rather than telling everyone to just vote for Labour outright, gave them the disaster of Boris Johnson. They can go fuck themselves with their defense of the closet, as the DL message that comes up before all Independent links says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 10, 2020 12:27 AM

Oh and there's clearly at least five people that have been posting in this thread over the past day. The "Welp Troll" troll is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 74May 10, 2020 12:30 AM

R73 The Indie is owned by the same bearded Russian twat using daddy's money who put George Osborne in the editor's chair at the Evening Standard, so don't think that tactical voting thing was a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 75May 10, 2020 12:37 AM

[quote]The usual drivel about trolls. You sound mentally ill.

Says the person who lied about one poster being responsible for 40 posts on this thread, and who thinks only people on this thread think Shawn is gay

by Anonymousreply 76May 10, 2020 12:40 AM

I really hate my fucking owners. The minute I can find a way to run away, I will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 10, 2020 12:43 AM

Oh my god, Shawn's stupid fucking frau fans aren't socially distancing. They are that desperate to get a photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 10, 2020 12:49 AM

R77 The saying of the full brand name and the celeb name drop is giving me flashbacks to the Benito Skinner video ha

by Anonymousreply 79May 10, 2020 12:50 AM

R78 Speaking of stupid - maybe don't agree to take photos with people who come to your home? You know, given it might encourage more people to come to your fucking home?

by Anonymousreply 80May 10, 2020 12:52 AM

For real, though. That dog Thunder really seems to want to be anywhere but with them. Camila aka Klan Granny did a live Tik Tok tonight of giving the dog a bath. It kept looking so uncomfortable and just not making any eye contact with them. They must drive that poor animal nuts. I'd go batshit crazy too if I had to be stuck in quarantine with these fake ass fuckers for months on end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 10, 2020 12:52 AM

Astonishing that such insignificant people have fans and even "trolls."

by Anonymousreply 82May 10, 2020 12:57 AM

Agree R79

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 10, 2020 1:19 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 10, 2020 5:07 AM

Camilla looks like a fucking muppet in that cooking video. She’s really ugly if she’s not done up and lighted correctly

by Anonymousreply 85May 10, 2020 5:22 AM

Solo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 12, 2020 11:10 AM

He looks so sad because because poor Thunder committed suicide rather than do another pap walk. A dog can only take so much humiliation.

by Anonymousreply 87May 12, 2020 1:10 PM

No dog, no Camila. But at least he has his empty coffee mug.

Did he try cutting his own hair?

by Anonymousreply 88May 12, 2020 2:10 PM

This is definitely the face of a man contemplating how the fuck he ended up in this position. We tried to warn you, Shawn, but you wouldn't listen to us. You'll have to pay the price for it now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89May 12, 2020 2:16 PM

She must work a mean strap-on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 12, 2020 2:42 PM

I’m very worried for Shawn now. ☹️

by Anonymousreply 91May 12, 2020 2:44 PM

^ You shouldn't be. He brought this mess upon himself. He can either clean it up or go fuck himself.

by Anonymousreply 92May 12, 2020 2:56 PM

She just posted a Tik Tok video of him braiding her hair. They're drinking White Zin and giggling, they look like they're enjoying themselves in quaranine. Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 93May 12, 2020 3:18 PM

Which she? There's the girl and then there's the gurllll.

by Anonymousreply 94May 12, 2020 3:24 PM

Ms. Mendes doesn't understood that I don't want her to pet me, talk to me or look in my general direction. When is she going to get the hint?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 12, 2020 3:26 PM

[quote]She just posted a Tik Tok video of him braiding her hair. They're drinking White Zin and giggling, they look like they're enjoying themselves in quaranine. Good for them.

Like two best girlfriends!

by Anonymousreply 96May 12, 2020 6:19 PM

[quote]She just posted a Tik Tok video of him braiding her hair.

All good straight boyfriends like to braid their girl's hair!

by Anonymousreply 97May 12, 2020 11:10 PM

Shawn loves braiding hair!

by Anonymousreply 98May 12, 2020 11:46 PM

[quote]All good straight boyfriends like to braid their girl's hair!

While drinking wine and giggling!

by Anonymousreply 99May 13, 2020 12:21 AM

I wonder what Camila's parents think of all this?

by Anonymousreply 100May 13, 2020 12:23 AM

I'm sure she'll hardly be able to walk after this is over with all of that love-making.

by Anonymousreply 101May 13, 2020 12:35 AM

R98 Have you see her rat’s nest for hair Camila has. Someone had to do something about it.

by Anonymousreply 102May 13, 2020 12:38 AM

What size shoe does Shawn wear?

by Anonymousreply 103May 13, 2020 1:23 AM

It must be a semu annual tradition for Shawn to braid Camila's hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 13, 2020 1:54 AM

r99 And gossiping about boys they like!

by Anonymousreply 105May 13, 2020 2:00 AM

That dog doesn’t really like them. The dog must have a nanny. What do you call a dog nanny?.

by Anonymousreply 106May 13, 2020 2:29 AM

R104 Were they watching Aquamarine?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 13, 2020 2:32 AM

It would actually be extremely funny if Shawn and his beard decided to do a live Tik Tok or whatever watching Aquamarine and commenting on it. It would confirm they either read this thread on the DL and/or have watched Benito Skinner's fabulous impression of him.

by Anonymousreply 108May 13, 2020 2:59 AM

Camila is obsessed with the movie tangled. She named her dogs after the movie characters. So they probably will do one watching tangled.

by Anonymousreply 109May 13, 2020 3:09 AM

R108 I don't think Shawn is capable of intentional self-parody

by Anonymousreply 110May 13, 2020 3:14 AM

The dog belongs to her parents who are quarantined with them.

by Anonymousreply 111May 13, 2020 8:06 AM

What a weird dynamic.

by Anonymousreply 112May 13, 2020 8:20 AM

Darn! I can’t get the video in r107 to work.

by Anonymousreply 113May 13, 2020 10:37 AM

Camilla is a true Latina. There’s no way she doesn’t want a real macho man.

by Anonymousreply 114May 13, 2020 10:51 AM

R114 camilla is a true fame whore, she'll do anything for fame including dating an obvious queeny flaming bottom.

by Anonymousreply 115May 13, 2020 1:23 PM

True, r115

by Anonymousreply 116May 13, 2020 2:39 PM

These two are seriously retarded. WTF is this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 13, 2020 5:51 PM

R113 Try turning off link previews

R117 Thing is, that's not even in the top 1000 of embarrassing stuff on TikTok. There's a guy on there who literally pissed himself for clout. It's pretty sad.

by Anonymousreply 118May 13, 2020 11:12 PM

Thank you r118. That Benito is very good ( and good looking also) and should be on SNL.

by Anonymousreply 119May 14, 2020 2:30 AM

I don’t understand people who don’t have anything to entertain themselves during the quarantine. There are literally hundreds of tv shows to watch.

by Anonymousreply 120May 14, 2020 2:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121May 14, 2020 2:35 AM

Is that an old pic or has he really gone out already?

by Anonymousreply 122May 14, 2020 2:55 AM

I think it's an older pic.

by Anonymousreply 123May 14, 2020 2:56 AM

Men only look good with a man bun or a pony tail if they are very masculine. Shawn ain’t it. I guess he’s hiding the fact he hasn’t washed his hair. Why not? He doesn’t have time to look good for his many fame whore appearances?

by Anonymousreply 124May 14, 2020 2:59 AM

I am sure his record label will make him bathe and get groomed before his new album comes out.

by Anonymousreply 125May 14, 2020 3:12 AM

Hilarious how you redneck fraus with your Easy Rider mentality still associate long hair on men with a lack of overall hygeine.

Shawn and Camila make a stunning couple. Her side profile and hair are beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 14, 2020 8:35 AM

^^ The "Welp Troll" troll loves calling everyone else "fraus." So clever of her to conceal her identity that way. ^^

by Anonymousreply 127May 14, 2020 3:33 PM

^ Interesting to note about the "Welp Troll" troll. They mentioned the movie "Easy Rider," which anyone under 30 wouldn't know about. Perhaps this person is not a tween or teen frau after all, but a pathetic, closeted middle aged loser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 14, 2020 3:45 PM

I’m 60 and a big movie freak but haven’t been able to finish Easy Rider.

by Anonymousreply 129May 14, 2020 9:10 PM

Some long hair looks good like Brock o’Hurn but miss mendes looks like a spinster schoolmarm with that bun.

by Anonymousreply 130May 14, 2020 11:36 PM

Yeah, he kinda looks like Miss Gulch.

by Anonymousreply 131May 15, 2020 12:25 AM

SHAWN IS STRAIGHT AND HE LOVES PUSSY. HE THINKS MEN'S STINKY DICKS ARE DISGUSTING

by Anonymousreply 132May 15, 2020 1:19 PM

Welcome to Datalounge, Shawn at R132. Now please turn off your caps key.

by Anonymousreply 133May 15, 2020 3:41 PM

[quote]HE THINKS MEN'S STINKY DICKS ARE DISGUSTING

So Shawn prefers men who are cut. Thanks for confirming, R132!

by Anonymousreply 134May 15, 2020 3:45 PM

His hair is way nicer than hers....

He’s GAY.

by Anonymousreply 135May 15, 2020 3:54 PM

R134 Wow, the "Welp Troll" troll is losing it now. All [bold] CAPS. [/bold. The sign of someone who isn't quite that confident in their opinion, lol.

by Anonymousreply 136May 15, 2020 4:40 PM

Oops on bolding the rest. I only intended to bold the word [bold] CAPS [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 137May 15, 2020 4:40 PM

Also, quick question for the "Welp Troll" troll. If [bold] SHAWN IS STRAIGHT AND HE LOVES PUSSY [/bold] as you say he does, why did you write this in another thread?

[Quote] He is cosplaying his idol and [bold] crush, [/bold] Harry Styles, who always shows off his chest in plunging tops and necklaces.

by Anonymousreply 138May 15, 2020 4:44 PM

Batshit loons on Twitter like the "Welp Troll" troll are speculating about a new duet between these two dolts being released on May 26th.

[Quote] Camila posted the 1st pic in May 12th & captioned it with "... in couple weeks" which means may 26th. it didn't stop here in the 2nd pic we have numbers , if you add them together 1+5+7+8+5 = 26 so my theory is the project will be released in May 26th

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139May 15, 2020 7:45 PM

Connor is back to posting about Shawn, reminding everyone who really has access to Shawn's bussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140May 15, 2020 7:46 PM

Shawn's manager once again posts about Dave Grohl. What's the deal with him, anyway? Why is Dave kissing Shawn's ass so much? Closeted bi? A status chasing fame whore? Someone who has taken too many drugs over the years and thinks Shawn is actually talented? I don't understand it. Neither do I understand Zac Brown from Zac Brown Band kissing Shawn's ass either. I get John Mayer...because Shawn has a legendary bussy, but these other two? Why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141May 15, 2020 7:49 PM

SHAWN IS STRAIGHT AND HE LOVES PUSSY. HE THINKS MEN'S STINKY DICKS ARE DISGUSTING

by Anonymousreply 142May 15, 2020 8:02 PM

R142 Saying what you said in R132 isn't going to make it true, "Welp Troll" troll.

by Anonymousreply 143May 15, 2020 8:50 PM

by Anonymousreply 144May 15, 2020 11:10 PM

Shawn is cut according to some of the posters on LPSG, so maybe that explains his dislike of uncut.

by Anonymousreply 145May 15, 2020 11:14 PM

So the "Welp Troll" troll revealed her agenda, which we suspected all along. Just ignore her now so we can continue the discussion. Anyways.....

LOL, their PR team is going into overdrive trying to drum up rumors about how "authentic" their relationship is. Now they have to "deny" "rumors" of their imminent engagement. LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146May 15, 2020 11:17 PM

[quote]SHAWN IS STRAIGHT AND HE LOVES PUSSY. HE THINKS MEN'S STINKY DICKS ARE DISGUSTING -- Let's hope Muriel paywalls this homophobic thread

Here's a suggestion, "Welp Troll" troll: If this thread irritates you so much, why don't you just stay the fuck off it? You certainly won't be missed. But I agree with the poster above: Let's all just ignore the delusional frau.

by Anonymousreply 147May 15, 2020 11:19 PM

Plus, there's like five other available Shawn Mendes threads to go to in case this gets paywall locked. Case in point

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148May 15, 2020 11:28 PM

Shawn to Camila?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149May 15, 2020 11:29 PM

^ More like Shawn to Connor.

by Anonymousreply 150May 15, 2020 11:29 PM

[quote]Just ignore her now so we can continue the discussion

The rest of us were. You're the one who keeps going on about her and replying to her obviously trollish posts.

by Anonymousreply 151May 16, 2020 1:06 AM

r150 Daddy Cez will be giving them both away.

by Anonymousreply 152May 16, 2020 1:17 AM

Meh

by Anonymousreply 153May 16, 2020 1:30 AM

Shawn is straight

He's gonna mate

With a little Cuban frau

Have two kids or more

OP is a troll

by Anonymousreply 154May 16, 2020 2:30 PM

Camilla looks fed up with her bearding contract. I bet she can't wait for this to be over. We can't wait either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155May 16, 2020 2:41 PM

If their next record flops the romance will over by the time it takes to say the word Librrace.

by Anonymousreply 156May 16, 2020 6:55 PM

Camila's album already flopped but they're still in love and living together. It'll be a year soon. Poor Welp Trolls.

by Anonymousreply 157May 16, 2020 8:01 PM

Speaking of flamboyant gay guys, a throwback to Shawn meeting Elton John. Elton certainly seems happy to be there. You know his interest in Shawn has nothing to do with his musical "talent." LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158May 16, 2020 8:29 PM

R156 I guess we might know on May 26th, according to a frau like the "Welp Troll" troll in the post of R139.

by Anonymousreply 159May 16, 2020 8:31 PM

Wow he’s really aged since r158. Camilla is looking very simian lately. Could that be some kind of plastic surgery issue?

by Anonymousreply 160May 16, 2020 8:35 PM

And now for some more realistic rumors that Shawn has ended his bearding contract...erm, I mean his "relationship" with Camila.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161May 16, 2020 8:53 PM

Did that poor dog wrote the article? It’s in broken English

by Anonymousreply 162May 16, 2020 10:44 PM

Shawn's mistake was not being good friends with Camilla, like Rami Malek is with his beard.

by Anonymousreply 163May 16, 2020 10:48 PM

Shawn's mistake was bearding with a friend. They won't stay friends after this humiliating spectacle.

by Anonymousreply 164May 16, 2020 11:15 PM

R163 They were good friends though, Camila has been his closest hag since he was 16.

by Anonymousreply 165May 16, 2020 11:22 PM

[quote]Camila's album already flopped but they're still in love and living together. It'll be a year soon. Poor Welp Trolls.

So now the "Welp Troll" troll is saying there's more than one Welp troll?

by Anonymousreply 166May 17, 2020 12:34 AM

^^ Actually, there aren't any, that should have said.

by Anonymousreply 167May 17, 2020 12:35 AM

Would Shawn trade Camila and quarantine with Richard Madden? Wonder if he's jealous of Froy...

by Anonymousreply 168May 17, 2020 12:38 AM

^ In a heartbeat. Who wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 169May 17, 2020 4:42 AM

NO! NO! NO! NO!

They can’t break up! If so I don’t think there is any hope for true love!

* jumps off bridge *

by Anonymousreply 170May 17, 2020 4:50 AM

I'm sure Thunder would rather be with Richard Madden as well. He'd jump for joy if he could trade places with Madden's dog, Hector.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171May 17, 2020 4:56 PM

I hate Camila Cabello - Havana was one of the most overrated songs in history. She's not attractive and her voice isn't anything special.

I think they're trying to push them as the new hot 'Latin' pop couple. Barf.

by Anonymousreply 172May 17, 2020 4:59 PM

According to Blind Gossip, many celebrities pushing out their dogs for photo ops are only doing so temporarily to get attention. This probably includes these two twats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173May 17, 2020 10:19 PM

[quote]Meanwhile nobody outside this thread thinks Shawn is gay

mmm hmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174May 17, 2020 10:31 PM

As if Shawn and Camila need a dog to get attention. They're papped regardless.

by Anonymousreply 175May 17, 2020 11:44 PM

Shawn sitting outside earlier today reading the DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176May 18, 2020 2:50 AM

Who wants to win the opportunity to call this closet case out for the phony he is to his face? Shawn has a contest where you can win the chance to do just that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177May 18, 2020 2:52 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178May 18, 2020 2:55 AM

R176 Probably scrolling through Grindr

by Anonymousreply 179May 18, 2020 2:56 AM

R176, he's wearing his hairband, I see.

by Anonymousreply 180May 18, 2020 2:56 AM

Where's Shawn Mendes troll when you need him? The captions for this just write themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181May 18, 2020 3:00 AM

Shawn broke quarantine to write a bunch of songs for his new album. Seriously, what a piece of shit. Endangering people's lives during a lockdown to write shitty music. I hope his next album tanks for this alone. I mean, based on him taking selfies with fans in R78, his frau base doesn't take this pandemic seriously either, but hopefully enough other people do that his career will go where it belongs; in the garbage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182May 18, 2020 3:05 AM

So they got tired of going out for a walk and are now letting the photographer come up to their home? Funny how no photographer tried that before, huh? Does anyone still think these things aren't staged?

R182 I've been pissed at the number of celebs I've seen breaking lockdown, like Tom Holland and Shawn - because it was so important to get a game of golf in or pretend to write a crappy song. And to preempt the defenders - just because some places have relaxed lockdowns due to right wing pressure doesn't mean these people have to go out, they should set examples.

by Anonymousreply 183May 18, 2020 3:09 AM

How do you break quarantine to write a song? Can’t it be done alone in your room?

Looks like he at least washed his hair.

by Anonymousreply 184May 18, 2020 3:18 AM

His teeth in OP's pic looks very odd. Like a beaver's.

by Anonymousreply 185May 18, 2020 3:19 AM

R184 Shawn invited a guy over to his house to write songs with him. He could have done this via Zoom or whatever, but nooooo. He [bold] had [/bold] to have this guy over to write. If they aren't secretly fucking, then it's really disgraceful. Even then, you chose to be a closet case. Live with it until this all over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186May 18, 2020 3:20 AM

Why is their house so damn loud in r601's video? Shawn would be the type to be gluten intolerant. He's already takes medication to get through shows and has a terrible temper. A diva like him will probably grow into a anti-Vaxer after child #1 comes along.

by Anonymousreply 187May 18, 2020 3:27 AM

r155 she also looks fed up with caring for her hair and weave. Shit looks like a mess.

by Anonymousreply 188May 18, 2020 3:34 AM

R188 gurl , it always looks like that.

by Anonymousreply 189May 18, 2020 3:35 AM

r176 it's so fucking humid in Florida, how is he outside in pants?

by Anonymousreply 190May 18, 2020 3:36 AM

R187 Which video are you talking about? There's no R601.

by Anonymousreply 191May 18, 2020 3:37 AM

R187 probably meant the video at R61.

by Anonymousreply 192May 18, 2020 7:36 AM

Is this the video?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 18, 2020 7:59 AM

R192 Ah, ok. That makes sense.

Well, R187, that's a throwback video from several years ago. It's not recent. I would guess that their house is so loud because, besides them being young and loud, that kitchen has a horrible echo.

by Anonymousreply 194May 18, 2020 2:29 PM

Shawn continues to be enraptured by what we have to saw about him on the DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195May 18, 2020 6:53 PM

R190 Shawn took your notes and decided to wear shorts while out on his walk yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196May 18, 2020 6:55 PM

For real, though, how much walking should he be doing while wearing sandals? It's bad for your feet, spine and muscle health. This boy is going to have serious health problems as he gets older.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197May 18, 2020 6:56 PM

That hair at R196. Is he transitioning?

by Anonymousreply 198May 18, 2020 6:57 PM

R198 Nah, he's just given up.

by Anonymousreply 199May 18, 2020 7:10 PM

Why has Shawn not let Camila cut his hair?

by Anonymousreply 200May 18, 2020 7:12 PM

[quote]Why has Shawn not let Camila cut his hair?

After all these weeks of being cooped up together, Shawn is probably reluctant to have Camila approach him with sharp objects.

by Anonymousreply 201May 18, 2020 7:45 PM

The recent photos look more professional he looks much better but I still no longer think he’s hot.

by Anonymousreply 202May 18, 2020 8:21 PM

Shawn looks like Cosby accuser Andrea Constand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 18, 2020 8:54 PM

Here's the video of Wendy Williams calling out Shawn & Camila for their showmance -

Starts at about 6:50:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204May 19, 2020 9:40 AM

R204 I would imagine the response from the "Welp Troll" troll would be that Wendy Williams is a Klan Granny, even though she's black.

by Anonymousreply 205May 19, 2020 4:16 PM

Another website is speculating that these two have ended their "relationship," this time saying that Camilla has had enough of bearding for Shawn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206May 19, 2020 4:17 PM

The article at R206 is difficult to follow. The whole thing appears to have been complied by Google Translate, or written by someone for whom English is a second language.

by Anonymousreply 207May 19, 2020 4:25 PM

^ It's just like R161 though, but the point is that the rumors are starting already. It usually starts from non "official" sources until it is revealed by a legitimate entity. I'm just saying the days of this fauxmance might be over soon. The tears from the "Welp Troll" troll will be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 208May 19, 2020 4:27 PM

Oops, compiled by, not complied by, at R207.

by Anonymousreply 209May 19, 2020 4:33 PM

Will someone explain the origin of welp trol.

by Anonymousreply 210May 19, 2020 4:39 PM

The "Welp Troll" troll is a Shawn Mendes fangirl who insists that he is straight and that this thread, and the one that preceded it, are literally the only places where anyone thinks Shawn is gay. She's extremely homophobic, and yet accuses anyone who suggests that Shawn is gay or bearding of being "homophobic fraus," which makes no damned sense. She started out by blaming any post suggesting that Shawn is gay or bearding on some "Welp Troll," as though only one person on DL was saying such things, The "Welp Troll" doesn't appear to actually exist, so she became the "Welp Troll" troll.

by Anonymousreply 211May 19, 2020 4:49 PM

Shawn still looks hot as always, but obviously very unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 212May 19, 2020 4:59 PM

To add to that, the "Welp Troll" troll also trolls the various Meghan Markle threads on the DL. She accuses anyone there who doesn't like Meghan and Harry of being "Klan Grannies" who are racist against black people. She also referred to Camila Cabello as a "Klan Granny" in a previous thread for her prior racist social media posts. However, she was noticeably quiet when it came to Shawn's previous use of the N word to describe his friend Kareem. She is a batshit crazy loon who has been proven wrong multiple times (such as her ludicrous assertion that Shawn and Camila would win a Grammy this year because "the academy is all about diversity") and will be proven wrong yet again when Camila and Shawn's silly fake "relationship" ends for good. I can't wait for that day. The level of mockery and ridicule will be of epic proportions.

by Anonymousreply 213May 19, 2020 5:03 PM

[quote]For real, though, how much walking should he be doing while wearing sandals? It's bad for your feet, spine and muscle health. This boy is going to have serious health problems as he gets older.

doctors strenuously advocated not to wear sandals on your feet to do your daily walk outings, but to wear sensible sneakers.

by Anonymousreply 214May 19, 2020 5:06 PM

Hilarious Camila caption.

[Quote] “and into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul”

I wonder if God is telling her "Girl, you need to dump that queen immediately! Enough, girl!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215May 19, 2020 5:12 PM

You know what's really weird, though? Despite the fact that we have tons of pictures of Shawn looking at his phone, he hasn't posted very much on social media these days. He hasn't liked or posted anything on Twitter in almost two months. He hasn't done an Instagram live in a while. He hasn't posted much on Instagram either. What's the deal there?

by Anonymousreply 216May 19, 2020 5:15 PM

R210 It's just an illustration of how stupid some of the posters are in this thread. Trolls post for attention, so rather than just ignore them some users in this thread give them that attention by constantly talking about them. One even does it whilst telling other people to ignore said troll.

by Anonymousreply 217May 19, 2020 8:56 PM

Does anyone here know Shawn Mendez personally? I’m very worried for his well being. 😢

by Anonymousreply 218May 19, 2020 11:50 PM

R218 Is this a joke post or a serious one?

If it's a joke post, then it's very funny. I'm still chuckling a minute after reading it.

If it's serious, then no, no one here knows him (or would want to). No one here cares for his well being either. He's a circus act whose fifteen minutes is over. We're just waiting for the downfall at this point. The thread will light up with posts when it does.

by Anonymousreply 219May 20, 2020 12:55 AM

r219 I'm waiting for that nose to become an issue. A nose like that is never kind to one's face.

by Anonymousreply 220May 20, 2020 1:00 AM

Someone on Twitter had a great title suggestion for Shawn's next album. Songs From A Closeted Bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221May 20, 2020 1:02 AM

It's like Shawn's version of Alicia Keys' debut album, Songs in A Minor, except it will win no Grammy's and there will be a ton of auto tune used liberally throughout.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 20, 2020 1:04 AM

The "Welp Troll" troll should read the responses to this tweet. There are hundreds of accounts saying that Shawn Mendes is a bottom. It's not just us here on the DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223May 20, 2020 1:16 AM

I don't know if this is true or not, but some rapper claims Shawn Mendes has a tiny dick. Further proof that she's a pussy boy bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224May 20, 2020 1:18 AM

HAHAHAHAHA Is this bitch fucking serious? After that Rolling Stone interview? Fuck her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225May 20, 2020 1:20 AM

So now we know what he's doing on his phone all day. Liking Instagram posts, including some from homophobe Joe Rogan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226May 20, 2020 1:22 AM

r2223 hold up, Shawn had all of those outfits sitting around but we only got sandals and wife beaters? Yup, fake fake fake.

by Anonymousreply 227May 20, 2020 1:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228May 20, 2020 1:47 AM

^ I didn't want to spam this thread with more posts, but that Shawn on Insta Twitter account has some really good stuff. People here should check it out.

by Anonymousreply 229May 20, 2020 1:55 AM

We don't care about your Twitter account, R229. And I imagine anyone who wants to know what Shawn does on Instagram will, oh I don't know, follow him on Instagram.

R224 That's been known since the CK ads.

by Anonymousreply 230May 20, 2020 2:19 AM

R228, so Shawn is liking the Stenmarks again? We haven't heard about them in a while.

by Anonymousreply 231May 20, 2020 2:39 AM

r231 Before he locked himself away with his beard, Shawn was spending his sexual energies with gentle twinky boys like Connor and his brother (Daddy Cez supervised their play dates). He hasn't been with the Stenmarks in a long time because even though Shawn likes tops to be a little rough, the Stenmarks were starting to get too rough. It's obvious being locked up with Camila all this time has inflamed Shawn's masochistic side. Self harm after pap walks isn't as much of a turn on for Shawn as it used to be.

by Anonymousreply 232May 20, 2020 3:02 AM

He's praying for the contract to be over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233May 20, 2020 3:05 AM

You guys are confused as fuck. The person who hates the gay & bearding threads is the Spaz Troll. They invented the phrase Welp Troll to describe one poster on the Harry Styles/Markle threads who kept prefixing everything s/he said with 'welp' or 'oof'. The Welp Troll believes that Shawn, Sam H and all the 1d men are gay along with many others.

Both these trolls have their own threads about them if you search.

by Anonymousreply 234May 20, 2020 8:28 AM

R234 But the Welp Troll Troll - note the second troll - is a user who keeps accusing anyone who believes Shawn and others are gay of being the Welp Troll and insists no-one thinks he's gay outside of DL.

We've now gone one further, and have a Welp Troll Troll Troll, who catalogues posts of the WTT and constantly talks about them.

by Anonymousreply 235May 20, 2020 8:32 AM

Can we stop analyzing trolls and get back to Shawn? Perhaps bring all of this up on the DL Troll thread.

by Anonymousreply 236May 20, 2020 1:16 PM

Is she pregnant yet?

by Anonymousreply 237May 20, 2020 1:17 PM

Ewww r237 that’s nasty

by Anonymousreply 238May 20, 2020 3:16 PM

R232 Not too surprisingly, that all sounds entirely plausible.

by Anonymousreply 239May 20, 2020 3:17 PM

Shawn made a mistake. He made the gays mad. Then he got a beard. This willl Not end well for him.

by Anonymousreply 240May 20, 2020 4:38 PM

Shawn sat out on his lawn yesterday, looking absolutely miserable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241May 21, 2020 2:09 AM

Here's a full body shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242May 21, 2020 2:09 AM

I'm surprised he hasn't decided to grow an actual beard. Does he feel having two beards would be redundant?

by Anonymousreply 243May 21, 2020 2:16 AM

R243 If he tried I bet it'd be an embarrassing patchy thing like Harry Styles

by Anonymousreply 244May 21, 2020 2:29 AM

Shawn needs to remain clean-shaven because it's part of his wholesome appeal to his fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 245May 21, 2020 2:33 AM

His hair is tragic.

by Anonymousreply 246May 21, 2020 2:37 AM

Widows peaks are an early sign of balding. In ten years, the amount of hair on his head will be significantly less.

by Anonymousreply 247May 21, 2020 2:46 AM

Should he keep wearing the hairband?

by Anonymousreply 248May 21, 2020 2:49 AM

[quote]Should he keep wearing the hairband?

He should wear a ski mask.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249May 21, 2020 3:11 AM

He should only go out like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250May 21, 2020 3:20 AM

There are a lot of girls like the "Welp Troll" troll on Twitter. Case in point....this bitch. Read the replies to this delusional tweet. Anyone who questions this sham of a "relationship" is a "hater." How many times have I heard stupid fraus say that before?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251May 21, 2020 4:37 PM

Connor remembers August 4th in Detroit like it was yesterday. I wonder what kind of gay fun they got into on that night? Anal? Oral? Mutual masturbation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252May 21, 2020 4:41 PM

The responses at R251 are hilarious. The delusion is strong in these fraus. "I would just die!" (if they became engaged).

by Anonymousreply 253May 21, 2020 5:36 PM

Niall Horan confirms Shawn's dick size.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254May 22, 2020 1:36 AM

Shawn doing another stupid pap stroll earlier today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255May 22, 2020 1:37 AM

R254 Niall probably misses being able to see his own dick

by Anonymousreply 256May 22, 2020 2:10 AM

That headband makes Shawn look like Liv Ullmann in "I Remember Mama."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257May 22, 2020 2:18 AM

R256 LOL Shady!

R257 I can totally see it.

by Anonymousreply 258May 22, 2020 2:23 AM

Technically, this is not a photo of what you might think it is, but it certainly looks like it. See the caption from the image.

[Quote] using my oxygenation mask. Available to purchase directly from my website shanecooperuk.com/products

Shawn should consider posting an Instagram post like this. The gays would go wild.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259May 22, 2020 2:27 AM

Shawn rarely leaves home without his hairband.

by Anonymousreply 260May 22, 2020 2:32 AM

[quote]Shawn rarely leaves home without his hairband.

Or his coffee mug. He often leaves without Camila, though.

by Anonymousreply 261May 22, 2020 2:44 AM

Why couldn’t Niall see his own dick?

by Anonymousreply 262May 22, 2020 3:27 AM

R262 He keeps piling on the pounds.

by Anonymousreply 263May 22, 2020 4:23 AM

I see, so belly is on the way!

by Anonymousreply 264May 22, 2020 6:05 AM

A blind gossip item from Entertainment Lawyer (not a reliable source) claims Camila has done so much cocaine in the past month, she damaged her vocal cords.

by Anonymousreply 265May 22, 2020 7:02 AM

r265 She's such a bad singer the cocaine could only be an improvement.

by Anonymousreply 266May 22, 2020 9:54 AM

R266 I agree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267May 22, 2020 2:31 PM

Damn, didn’t know Niall was so hairy!

by Anonymousreply 268May 22, 2020 3:38 PM

What a mess miss mendes is sulking around that sad little hairband dressed like a slob. I swear some people will take any excuse to just give up on their looks.

by Anonymousreply 269May 22, 2020 5:47 PM

Well, Shawn has no place to go. Why would he want to pretty himself?

by Anonymousreply 270May 22, 2020 7:13 PM

R270 Because when you're calling the paparazzi to take your photo every day to be posted online, you ought to make yourself look presentable.

by Anonymousreply 271May 22, 2020 7:15 PM

At :12 of this Instagram live clip from yesterday, you can see Shawn trying to escape from the house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272May 22, 2020 8:23 PM

What on earth is Shawn trying to do? My gawd!

by Anonymousreply 273May 22, 2020 8:25 PM

In case y'all were wondering, the "Welp Troll" troll isn't the only deluded frau who thinks Camila is a "Klan Granny." This tweet has 80 likes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274May 22, 2020 8:27 PM

Throwback to when Shawn called a gay fan a "retard."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275May 22, 2020 8:28 PM

I don't know if this was posted in another Shawn thread, but here is Niall calling Shawn "a good gay."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276May 22, 2020 8:31 PM

Oh, my!

by Anonymousreply 277May 22, 2020 8:33 PM

Its his accent. He said Guy

by Anonymousreply 278May 22, 2020 8:50 PM

R278 Thank you, Captain Obvious.

by Anonymousreply 279May 22, 2020 8:57 PM

Lardass Niall Hogran with his big belly envies Shawn's chart success.

by Anonymousreply 280May 22, 2020 11:57 PM

Shawn wishes he had Niall's ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281May 23, 2020 12:59 AM

What a happy family we make!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282May 24, 2020 2:53 AM

Meanwhile, Alec is busy being productive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283May 26, 2020 5:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!