Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sam Heughan has gone LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! Posts long screed on Instagram asking fans to stop bullying him

OMG what a fragile narcissist. Too funny to read. He does deny being gay so if he ever does come out this will come back and haunt him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 15, 2020 3:05 PM

I feel bad for him and hopes he's okay

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2020 10:59 AM

What's the false narrative or whatever?

WTF is he talking about?

Oh, and I forgot - who?

Don't really know who he is but always passed up the multiple threads because I assumed it was a "omigod he's so hot" timothee type thread.

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2020 11:13 AM

Who? The Britney guy? The dudes not worth anyone's time for stalking. Actor looking for attention. No one even knows who he is.

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2020 11:25 AM

not a "closet-homosexual" so, not closeted? queer? gay? pan? trans?

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2020 11:30 AM

He sounds close to having a nervous breakdown actually.

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2020 11:33 AM

A self loathing freak.

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2020 11:36 AM

I never read these threads, but you bitches must be ruthless to have driven this poor man to this.

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2020 11:51 AM

Is he homophobic? Other celebs usually accused of being closeted usually brush it off by saying "even if I were, it's not a bad thing". In his case he feels it's horrible and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2020 11:53 AM

He sounds pretty stressed. In his mind he's not closeted. His family, friends, co-workers know that he's gay. After that it's no one else's business.

by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2020 12:07 PM

I would normally be sympathetic to someone in his situation because these dopey fantasy romances draw out the crazies (remember True Blood) but Heughan has used his fame since day one to try to sell something via social media, centered around the dubious fitness and lifestyle company he's created which comes off as little more than a pyramid scheme that promises to reward followers with "closeness" to Sam that culimates in a "Gala Weekend" in Scotland with a personal appearance by Sam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2020 12:21 PM

I love the formatting and phrasing of "closet-homosexual".

by Anonymousreply 11April 17, 2020 12:40 PM

R8 He’s definitely homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 12April 17, 2020 12:41 PM

I hope "the bullies" double-down after this.

Get him, girls!

by Anonymousreply 13April 17, 2020 12:45 PM

[quote]Is he homophobic?

Only if you count self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 14April 17, 2020 12:56 PM

Are the Twilight fraus after him and his family? They stalked RPATTZ And Stewart throughout the making of those films and for years, afterward. I wondered who they'd fixate on after the Twilight mess finally died.

He sounds like he needs to deactivate his SM for a while and relax. Call the authorities and a lawyer to deal with the loser stalkers. Maybe hire some muscular, big dicked security to keep the moron stalkers and obsessives away from him.

by Anonymousreply 15April 17, 2020 1:37 PM

So he finds gay rumours 'defamatory'

by Anonymousreply 16April 17, 2020 1:40 PM

Have you considered that he’s not actually gay? Most gay people don’t put out a statement like that. If they’re closeted they just avoid the topic altogether.

by Anonymousreply 17April 17, 2020 1:44 PM

If I were famous and had to do SM accounts for the public I would have my publicist take care of that and never read them. I would keep in touch with real friends and family in traditional ways. Why do celebrity's care what fat Fanny or dick Dennis have to say from Omaha? Who gives a shit about trolling from someone I don't and will never know. Fuck em. I think celebrities need to get a life and some balance, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 18April 17, 2020 1:46 PM

Being worried about the terrible rumor of being a "Closet-homosexual" does sound damn homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 19April 17, 2020 1:50 PM

"Closet-homosexual" is going to stick with him. He is going to regret that post.

by Anonymousreply 20April 17, 2020 1:54 PM

The stalking and trying to hack social media accounts of friends, coworkers and family stuff is sadly not that unusual.

A C-List actor like SH is the prime target as he cannot afford the legion of PR people someone like Tom Cruise or Justin Bieber have to keep the crazies away.

What's fascinating is that it's often actors with crazed female fans who want to "prove" they are gay (I guess as explanation for why the actor does not want them?) and they seem to find Datalounge a convenient place to trade stalking tips

by Anonymousreply 21April 17, 2020 2:02 PM

Yes the crazed female fans who want to prove they are gay are the worst, I remember when one of them obsessed with Lee Pace and Richard Armitage managed to find customs documents proving Richard had shipped items to Lee's address, and posted it on DL. She didn't seem to think it was a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 22April 17, 2020 2:06 PM

R18 I feel like he's trying to get ahead of a story. Probably the National Enquirer is going to do an exposé on him

by Anonymousreply 23April 17, 2020 2:13 PM

Thoughts & prayers.

by Anonymousreply 24April 17, 2020 2:15 PM

Well, it’s refreshing to see a celeb speak honestly, rather than in a blandly homogenized press release someone else has obviously typed up.

by Anonymousreply 25April 17, 2020 2:17 PM

[quote]Maybe hire some muscular, big dicked security

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 26April 17, 2020 2:19 PM

"... was best-known for playing the founder of Tennent’s Lager in a series of adverts for the brewing company before being cast in Outlander."

Sounds like he has no problem bending the truth: "I'm not a lager co. founder but I play one on TV".

by Anonymousreply 27April 17, 2020 2:21 PM

WTF are you talking about

by Anonymousreply 28April 17, 2020 2:23 PM

I've been obsessed with certain celebrities myself, spending way too much time reading and writing comments about them on gossip blogs. But I still feel quite sane compared to some 'fans' I've encountered here or on sites like Just Jared or Crazy Days and Nights. What I find really weird is when someone tells a story about how a friend of a friend of friend once saw the celebrity in question make out with a guy/girl (whatever narrative they prefer), but from the wording and their whole behavior in the thread it's clear as day that it's all made up. I mean, what are people getting out of it? Are they trying to convince themselves? Looking for attention? Or do some people get sucked in so deeply that they can't tell fantasy from reality any longer?

by Anonymousreply 29April 17, 2020 2:23 PM

They are women and women are crazy. What's the mystery?

by Anonymousreply 30April 17, 2020 2:27 PM

He needs to learn what a silent "e" is.

by Anonymousreply 31April 17, 2020 2:32 PM

I’m convinced more than ever that he’s gay. No actual straight man would do this. I hope he gets OUTED in a major way.

by Anonymousreply 32April 17, 2020 2:54 PM

r17 He HAS usually avoided the topic and has only made two statements about it since he joined OL - once a pretty soft 'denial' on the eve of his movie 'The Spy Who Dumped Me', (referring to 'that world', and gay people as 'fun' and 'camp' - thanks for the stereotyping, mate). And now for the second time, when he has been getting heavily criticised for holidaying in Hawaii during COVID, despite the Hawaiian authorities discouraging tourists and then asking them to leave. The criticisms didn't go away, they were damaging his image, and he's taken the opportunity to justify himself and also complain about anything that he hasn't liked over the last 6 years (sometimes with justification, such as bloody stalkers), or that doesn't fit his image, such as the ongoing rumours that he is gay (sorry, homosexual) and closeting. The OL fandom women are insane, and desperate that he be straight, whether he is or not - what difference does it make, he's not going to fuck them, but they can't distinguish between him and the hero fantasy character he plays. He'd be far better off just keeping off SM apart from show promotional work, and keeping his private life private.

by Anonymousreply 33April 17, 2020 2:55 PM

Very simple solution for Sam. Just close your IG account. Stop posting "bait" stuff.

What reaction did he exactly expect by posting vacation snaps in the midst of this calamity? A praise? So tone deaf.

by Anonymousreply 34April 17, 2020 2:59 PM

r34 Preach!!

by Anonymousreply 35April 17, 2020 3:03 PM

Back to preening on his SM in 3,2,1......

by Anonymousreply 36April 17, 2020 3:04 PM

R6 He doesn't sound the least bit "self loathing," at least based on that post. Perhaps you don't understand what that means, or like to toss that word out randomly? Either way, you sound quite ignorant.

I don't even know this guy, other than seeing his name on here before. But, people harassing him at the level he describes really is outrageous. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 37April 17, 2020 3:06 PM

Quite R25 - a professional would know how to spell 'none' for a start.

by Anonymousreply 38April 17, 2020 3:10 PM

Just to put this in perspective

I have a friend who is a friend of a not widely know actor with a similarly obsessive fan base.

About five years ago, someone posted a photo of my friend's birthday dinner that the actor was at on Instagram. There were about 10 people in the photo. The actor was NOT tagged, but I was.

The next day I had about a dozen follow requests from random women. A closer look revealed that they were all stalker-fans of the actor.

It's that crazy: a random guy (me) who happened to be one of 10 people in a photo with him that he was not even tagged in. (And the person posting the photo was not even the guy who was friends with the actor) and the Stalker Blitzkreig goes into action.

So I can imagine what it is like for people like SH.

by Anonymousreply 39April 17, 2020 3:14 PM

WTH does he think his 'fans' are? I never heard of him before Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 40April 17, 2020 3:25 PM

I love how we’re in the middle of a pandemic and this loser is concerned about people thinking he’s gay. That’s why he’s a homophobic piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 41April 17, 2020 3:26 PM

Finally he speaks out against the repellent Sam fraus and their long running threads here. The Nazi frau is especially vicious.

by Anonymousreply 42April 17, 2020 3:32 PM

Louis Tomlinson should put out a statement like this addressed to the batshit Larries.

by Anonymousreply 43April 17, 2020 3:34 PM

What a turnoff.

by Anonymousreply 44April 17, 2020 3:38 PM

I don't even know who he is

by Anonymousreply 45April 17, 2020 3:43 PM

Fragile bottom.

by Anonymousreply 46April 17, 2020 3:44 PM

The wording could've used another draft and he's a bit over the top, but yes, fans are crazy. I've never watched Outlander (may give it a try if isolation lasts) but I feel for the guy. A lot of fans have SERIOUS boundary issues. Look at the comments on any celebrity's social media and you'll feel the need to shower.

And then there's this thing...which from what I gather is similar to the Outlander fandom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 17, 2020 3:51 PM

r26 This do for a pic? (sorry, Lockdown Syndrome, long shift, and we can't order in pizza - took three of us to find this).

r41 Got it in one!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 17, 2020 3:51 PM

I feel sad for him. Bullying is ugly and has caused many suicides. My neighbor's grandson recently resorted to suicide due to repeated bullying. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 49April 17, 2020 3:57 PM

This would be comical, but as someone else noted, he sounds as if he's genuinely having a nervous breakdown. I don't doubt the crazy stalker thing gets old, particularly for a show like Outlander that has passionate fans, but what to make of this "bullying" thing? You're not some nerdy 7th grader being called "gay" by the football team - you're an adult man with a considerable amount of success for a so-so actor & you're being "bullied?"

Couldn't you make a joke like (and I'm just going to assume for a moment he's not gay) "I'm not interesting enough to be gay" (a line from Abfab - but I guess that might confirm you ARE gay, if you're quote Edina Monsoon...anyway) - something self-depreciating to make a light joke that doesn't demean those who are gay, but acknowledges that untrue information is being spread about you. I just don't get the histrionics - if people said he was a pedophile - yes, by all means, lose your shit over that...but gay?

by Anonymousreply 50April 17, 2020 4:01 PM

[bold]Women ruin everything[/bold].

They ruined the Dylan Geik thread with their fucking stalking and gaslighting,

They ruined the Lee Pace thread with their obsessive stalking.

They ruined the Flynn/Madden thread with their stalking

And now, poor Sam Heughan has been driven back into the closet by them!!!

by Anonymousreply 51April 17, 2020 4:03 PM

There is nothing acceptable about bullying (as the gay community knows all too well), and stalking is never OK, but you have to wonder a bit about the timing of all this - Heughan has been getting a lot of flak about going on holiday in the face of Covid requests to not travel, UK requests for Brits to go home, and Hawaiian requests that tourists leave. He just made it worse with 'Excuse me? I deserve the holiday, I've been working very hard etc.' But the criticism has kept going. Maybe the timing of his raising these broader issues really is just a coincidence and has nothing to do with PR, but it does serve as deflection and gets him sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 52April 17, 2020 4:47 PM

R9, I couldn't agree more.

It's nobody's business; I never got this he needs to say he's gay? what's next? he has to tell us he's a top or a bottom. Would he date me? (That's what's often about.)

Why isn't he doing more to support gay rights? Why isn't he marching?

Leave the guy alone.

by Anonymousreply 53April 17, 2020 4:50 PM

But his calves though...

by Anonymousreply 54April 17, 2020 4:56 PM

LOL now #westandwithSam is trending on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 55April 17, 2020 4:58 PM

Fans are nuts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 17, 2020 5:03 PM

er....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 17, 2020 5:04 PM

Exactly, R50. I get that these fans are utterly annoying, scary even, and that he just wants it to stop. But people obsessing over you is not bullying. Bullying is when someone ostracizes you, demeans you, calls you ugly, worthless, or, as you said, accuses you of doing something that is illegal or despicable. Being gay is neither, so speculation about someone's sexual orientation should not be considered bullying. Claiming that a guy is gay is not the same as calling him a faggot.

Such nuances might seem insignificant to him, but neglecting them could backfire. For such a long, emotionally charged, potentially explosive statement, it would have been wise to employ the help of someone who is NOT emotionally involved.

by Anonymousreply 58April 17, 2020 5:04 PM

[quote]There is nothing acceptable about bullying (as the gay community knows all too well)

Thankfully gays are not the ones harassing him. It's straight women that make up his fandom

by Anonymousreply 59April 17, 2020 5:05 PM

He's going to come to regret that "Closet-Homosexual" remark.

by Anonymousreply 60April 17, 2020 5:15 PM

R58 it’s bullying! I actually believed 100% that he was gay and it was because of DL and the endless threads about him here about him being closeted. If people persist in this narrative that he’s closeted which basically translates to him being a liar and having a false image, that’s bullshit and it’s 100% bullying and all because he’s hot! If he was not hot no one would care. To make things worse if people are going to the extent of stalking him, hacking his emails, etc..to prove this false narrative that’s just fucking nuts! Some of these fans including the “Charmie” fans are actually sick in the head. They’re obsessed. They literally track Timothee Chalamte’s movements and stalk Armie Hammer’s wife’s Instagram constantly. All this so they can satisfy their own fantasies..to crazy.

by Anonymousreply 61April 17, 2020 5:17 PM

These obsessed gay fans are like the paparazzi that killed princess Diana, if you look at the amount of content they create online especially here on dL on a whole false narrative about the guy being gay it’s absolutely crazy. You can only imagine what they do to him offline out there in the real world with stalking him, etc..that’s hard to put up with.

by Anonymousreply 62April 17, 2020 5:25 PM

The stalking is bullying. Abhorrent behavior should always be called out.

It doesn't make him straight though...the guy is gayer than a pink flamingo twirling in the middle of West Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 63April 17, 2020 5:27 PM

[quote]These obsessed gay fans are like the paparazzi that killed princess Diana

Gay fans???

His fandom is 99% women.

by Anonymousreply 64April 17, 2020 5:28 PM

I didn't say that what those people are doing was okay, R61, just that I wouldn't call it bullying, and that a person in the public eye needs to choose their words carefully.

You have a point that calling him a closeted gay basically translates to him being a liar. I didn't think of that. The thing is, in his message it doesn't really come across that this implication is what bothers him about the gay rumours. Some passages are very unfortunately worded.

by Anonymousreply 65April 17, 2020 5:29 PM

"Closet-Homosexual" will be the new IT insult.

You lot of Closet-Homosexuals !!!!

by Anonymousreply 66April 17, 2020 5:31 PM

It wasn't enough for you cunts to ruin PattiFan? You had to go after Sam Heughan? Who's next, Dorothy Zbornak?

by Anonymousreply 67April 17, 2020 5:49 PM

Imagine how many more fans he could have standing with him if he got rid of those face moles!!

by Anonymousreply 68April 17, 2020 6:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69April 17, 2020 6:14 PM

He has no shame. The first thing he is offended is because the gay rumours. Unbelievable.

Not even Luke Evans went that far. It's difficult to be a fucking closet case bearding full time when you were out of the closet before. If you are a greedy without dignity, perfect, but at least have the shame to not call bullies to people who are not fooled by your delusion.

If his career stalls we know he'll stop this bullshit because nobody will care. His PR is pretty bad, and i think he is damaging all the possibilities of having a full life without constant lies.

People is forgiving even if you lie but he is passing all limits

by Anonymousreply 70April 17, 2020 6:29 PM

Crazy cunts.

by Anonymousreply 71April 17, 2020 7:05 PM

He's not very intelligent, is he? And in all that poor wording he seems to contrast "closet-homosexual" with "normal guy."

But nobody deserves the crazy stalkers.

by Anonymousreply 72April 17, 2020 7:12 PM

[quote]R40 WTH does he think his 'fans' are? I never heard of him before Datalounge.

You should watch OUTLANDER.

He’s gorgeous and talented. Got his start in the theater.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 17, 2020 7:14 PM

dude u are awesome, we are with u all the way....!!! be well !!!!

by Anonymousreply 74April 17, 2020 7:14 PM

He'll be well soon because his career is going downhill from now on and nobody will care of this shameless idiot anymore.

What happens to british openly gay actors who suddenly became straight once they go to the estates? they really think they fool anyone but themselves?

by Anonymousreply 75April 17, 2020 7:18 PM

R65 if you wouldn’t call it bullying what would you call it? It’s a really strange place to be put - because he’s very attractive and on a hit show, he should basically take anything and everything from fans even if it borders on harassment. There seems to be this thing that if a celebrity is receiving admiration from the public they should have no complaints even when it reaches the extent of harrasment, falsehoods, stalking, etc. The notion that if your hot and famous, a legion of fans can totally and completely define you, take control of your image and fashion it according to their fantasies. These same fans who are obsessed with him constantly turn on him when he shatters their delusions with the reality of his life..from adoring fans they’re like yeah he’s a narcissist, he’s closeted, he’s self-loathing, if he really was straight...blah blah it’s bullshit! Why should he put up with it.

by Anonymousreply 76April 17, 2020 7:30 PM

R76 People criticied him for being an asshole, that's what it is.

If they didn't want to hear their opinion he could have been discreet. Nobody had to know that he disobeyed the orders of stay at home. Nobody reacts well to such display of egoism when there's a mortal pandemy all over the world.

People are simply tired of his fake ass

by Anonymousreply 77April 17, 2020 7:38 PM

His costars Caitriona Balfe and David Berry are not happy with what's happening to him and wants people to stop bullying Sam.

by Anonymousreply 78April 17, 2020 7:44 PM

Maybe if he stops visiting this site he’ll feel better

by Anonymousreply 79April 17, 2020 7:47 PM

R78 they also don't want their show to go down with his proverbial ship.

by Anonymousreply 80April 17, 2020 7:50 PM

Nothing he said would be anywhere near close enough to get a hit show cancelled

by Anonymousreply 81April 17, 2020 7:53 PM

No excuse for inappropriate and clearly crossing the line direct commentary or stalking. But to suggest that this man isn’t the orchestrator of his own disaster in this case is completely disingenuous. He deliberately started the fire and repeatedly fanned the flames amidst non stop sm games designed to draw attention to where he was and who (allegedly) with every step of the way. You can’t have it both ways. The only reason that anyone knows (or thinks they know) what he’s doing is because he has made sure of it. The only reason “fans” have been talking about him is because he has hand fed them the material. If he truly wanted privacy, he would have it. To set up such an elaborate game and then complain about the outcome despite years of experience in dealing with this fandom strikes me as pathetic. Toss the phone, shut up and enjoy the vacation. It's pretty hard for the crazies to find you in a worldwide lockdown if you don't lead the way.

by Anonymousreply 82April 17, 2020 7:54 PM

R81 you may want to have a close look at the ratings

by Anonymousreply 83April 17, 2020 7:55 PM

[bold]#TeamSammy

by Anonymousreply 84April 17, 2020 8:11 PM

[quote]I’m convinced more than ever that he’s gay. No actual straight man would do this. I hope he gets OUTED in a major way.

[quote]Wrong word choice 😡 1) Who still says "homosexual"? 2) Why list being gay alongside those negative actions/traits? 3) Why follow "closeted homosexual" with you being a "normal" guy as if being gay isn't? Who approved this statement?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 17, 2020 8:23 PM

Is he trying to be the new James Bond? Is that why he’s perpetuating heterosexual tendencies 🤔

by Anonymousreply 86April 17, 2020 8:24 PM

I'm so fucking tired of these celebrities. There are people dying around the world, people who cannot pay their rent or bills and this fucking fragile narcissist is complaining. Shut the fuck up, shut down your Instaho profiles and enjoy your money in your privileged, white entitled world.

by Anonymousreply 87April 17, 2020 8:26 PM

He is trash and a user.

by Anonymousreply 88April 17, 2020 8:33 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 89April 17, 2020 8:34 PM

Awhile back William Shatner tweeted a lot about it as well. Some obsessed fans were sure Sam was secretly dating his co-start Catriona Balfe and were obsessively tracking them and harassing them about this. I don't quite get these fans and their fictional 'ships' that they create, where they envision a relationship between two people and then act as though it is real. Happens to lots of celebs. Some just put up with it and others lash out in frustration.

by Anonymousreply 90April 17, 2020 8:38 PM

The blame goes to Sam because he was quite active in giving the perception that there was something with Catriona.

Why give red meat to the crazies? The Frauge have been all over his ass all these years and he keeps at it from time to time.

That useless show needs to end so he can finally fade into obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 91April 17, 2020 8:49 PM

What 'false narratives' is Heughan talking about in that letter ? His PR fabricated showmance with Caitriona Balfe -although she had a real bf- to sell the show and cover his gayness???

Because Sam Heughan has spent YEARS pushing those narratives and pandering the samcait shippers.....

Screencaps are forever, Sam:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 17, 2020 8:53 PM

Can anyone tell me what goes on in the Sam H. threads on the Datalounge? How crazy are they?

I've never looked.

by Anonymousreply 93April 17, 2020 8:56 PM

Honestly, he sounds exhausting. I bet he's a pillow princess.

by Anonymousreply 94April 17, 2020 9:01 PM

R76, some of what he describes, like people trying to hack accounts or gain access to his home, is definitely harrassment or stalking. I don't like to call it bullying because for me, bullying means treating someone like they're beneath you. What these people are doing with their crazy actions is the opposite; they're putting him on a pedestal. Maybe I'm overly pedantic when it comes to semantics (probably a side effect of my linguistics studies). Anyway, whatever you call it, what these people have done to him is obviously NOT okay at all! He should press charges (and one sentence in his statement implies that he has).

But when it comes to the gay rumours, I'd call that ... well, gossip I suppose?

For me, the main problem with his statement is that he just goes on a big rant and vents his anger about everything that has ever annoyed him about being a celebrity. He lumps in downright stalking and harrassment with rumours about himself that he doesn't like. He doesn't differentiate, which 1. results in quite unfortunate wording and 2. makes him come off as sort of a drama queen.

Again, I'm not saying he has no right to complain. I'm just criticizing HOW he did it.

by Anonymousreply 95April 17, 2020 9:13 PM

R94 Yes, indeed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 17, 2020 9:26 PM

I actually believed 100% that he was gay and it was because of DL and the endless threads about him here about him being closeted. If people persist in this narrative that he’s closeted which basically translates to him being a liar and having a false image, that’s bullshit and it’s 100% bullying and all because he’s hot! If he was not hot no one would care. To make things worse if people are going to the extent of stalking him, hacking his emails, etc..to prove this false narrative that’s just fucking nuts! Some of these fans including the “Charmie” fans are actually sick in the head. They’re obsessed. They literally track Timothee Chalamte’s movements and stalk Armie Hammer’s wife’s Instagram constantly. All this so they can satisfy their own fantasies..to crazy.'

Larries are the same. I remember they phoned Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend's university and demanded that she be expelled for 'bearding'. So many death threats sent to the house of his baby mama via phone and post. It goes way beyond social media for these insane tinhat fraus, many of whom are on this thread trying to defend themselves.

by Anonymousreply 97April 17, 2020 9:37 PM

He picked up some bad juju the last time he was in Hawaii. Maybe he can redeem himself by giving back to the tuna community.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98April 17, 2020 9:38 PM

Just dropping this here.

The account has a follow up tweet to this one.

Some of Sam’s complaints are self inflicted and some are fans that go way too far.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 17, 2020 10:25 PM

All you have to do is look at one of the MANY Connor/Miles threads on DL (I don't get the fascination with them) to understand what Sam goes through with the fraus. He should've taken another pass at his draft (editing is your friend) but fans are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 100April 17, 2020 10:25 PM

An actor should be prepared to be the subject of all kinds of rumors, including gay rumors. If the thought of being gossiped about freaks you out, stay the fuck out of showbiz!

Obviously, a line is crossed when people take a rumor as a justification to actively interfere with a celebrity's life.

[quote]I remember they phoned Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend's university and demanded that she be expelled for 'bearding'.

WTF. That's not just insane, it's also head-scratchingly stupid. Even if she was really bearding for him, there's no law against that, is there.

by Anonymousreply 101April 17, 2020 10:34 PM

[quote]Who's next, Dorothy Zbornak?

This is the Datalounge.

We NEVER trash the hung.

by Anonymousreply 102April 17, 2020 10:40 PM

Too bad his self-esteem isn't as tough as his hole.

by Anonymousreply 103April 17, 2020 10:55 PM

I'm not up on the actor and his media history.

What is he talking about?

The burden of celebrity?

Is it the gay thing or is that just a niche Datalounge meme.

Who is bullying him?

Is that just his throw away for media intrusion? Intrusion that most celebrities put up with?

What is he being subjected to that other celebrities don't.

Can we have the cliff notes background to this for us out of the Sam loop, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 104April 17, 2020 11:00 PM

I guess the lesson for Sam is not to star in a show that only lunatics will find entertaining. I once tried to watch "Outlander", it was complete shit, you have to be mental to enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 105April 17, 2020 11:02 PM

Outlander is pure comfort porn for lonely manic fraus. Anyone that watches that shitshow has shit for brains.

I hope the show tanks and we never hear from him again.

by Anonymousreply 106April 17, 2020 11:14 PM

R104 There is no CL version on this. It goes back years. The most recent scandal involves non PC travel to Hawaii for "vacation" during a global pandemic when no tourists are wanted and claiming to be "stuck" there for weeks and counting. He apparently brought along a woman - seemingly a new beard if you believe he's gay (do your own research there). He is never actually pictured with this woman but they send non stop ridiculous daily solo selfies/vids to their respective SM accounts for no reason it would seem other than to "signal" to fans that they are together. Oh yeah and she's a playmate/pornhub/party girl with pix all over the internet in all kinds of nefarious poses - women, men, etc. His fans - already known to include a number of obsessed lunatics - have gone nuts. Some have apparently crossed the line (again). He's pissed. Even though it would seem that he tee'd the whole thing up and has directed them to his/their front door from day one.

by Anonymousreply 107April 17, 2020 11:58 PM

Sam Heughan sounds like a psycho himself. How vulgar.

I hope he fades into obscurity once this show ends.

by Anonymousreply 108April 18, 2020 12:14 AM

There are tons of blind items about Sam being gay and his multiple (and failed) beardings.

The Outlander fandom is very homophobic and his cultists need a 'straight' Sam to keep their ridiculous sexual fantasies alive but at this point, after all those showmances with long time female friends, lesbians, hired beards..... trying to make people believe he is a 'playa' is PATHETIC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 18, 2020 12:22 AM

Sam has brought this upon him self by reveling in the celebrity that social media affords. If he had put a distance between himself and social media, and used it for perfunctory publicity, he would have far less problems than he has now. However, since he became famous he has used his social media to hardcore market his businesses and his “Jamie” image, and thus created a conditions for an obsessive fan culture to germinate. His publicist, Jennifer Allen, is known for working with very private stars - Christian Bale, Jodie Foster, Matt Damon, Henry Cavill (he’s at Rogers now though) - so this ill-advised attention-seeking behavior seems to be part of Sam’s character.

by Anonymousreply 110April 18, 2020 12:22 AM

I just read a thread about this on dlisted. There seem to be a few Heughan stans involved ... so far none has revealed herself to be completely lunatic, but it's definitely a latently homophobic atmosphere. The ones who want him to be gay must be somewhere else (here on DL I guess, but I never look into those threads).

by Anonymousreply 111April 18, 2020 12:38 AM

[quote]He apparently brought along a woman - seemingly a new beard if you believe he's gay (do your own research there). He is never actually pictured with this woman but they send non stop ridiculous daily solo selfies/vids to their respective SM accounts for no reason it would seem other than to "signal" to fans that they are together. Oh yeah and she's a playmate/pornhub/party girl with pix all over the internet in all kinds of nefarious poses - women, men, etc.

According to dlisted, his girlfriend/beard/whatever is not the escort/porn actress Gia Marie, but a model of the same name

by Anonymousreply 112April 18, 2020 12:43 AM

[quote]R91 That useless show needs to end

Useless? I watched the first 3 seasons and they were very creative, with an unusual concept. It’s beautifully photographed and cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 18, 2020 12:46 AM

R105 and R106 Yes, that particular demographic of repressed, religious, romance novel readers attracted to Gabaldon's racist, homophobic, leaky-pen drivel are what you're gonna get for fans if you attempt to embody the characters on those pages. That, and Hollywood trying to send Heughan deeper into the Sunken Place with ramped up PR and bearding was never going to end well for a guy who was openly gay during his theater years in the UK. Then he got greedy and milked those cultists for ca$h with his own businesses, and started believing his own hype. He went from humility to cuntiness in one leap. The quality of his craft as an actor, if it was ever where it needed to be, also seems to have suffered.

by Anonymousreply 114April 18, 2020 12:46 AM

It really seems to be a weird fan demographic. I've seen one fanfrau act all disgusted about 'filthy fan fiction' and poor Sam being constantly sexualized. I've never watched Outlander, but I thought it involved a lot of sex? So, what's the problem ... was it GAY fan fiction?

by Anonymousreply 115April 18, 2020 12:54 AM

"I am a normal guy and nothing like the characters I play."

I don't know why that made me chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 116April 18, 2020 1:05 AM

Some more from that twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117April 18, 2020 1:08 AM

R109 is one of the people Sam has a restraining order out against.

by Anonymousreply 118April 18, 2020 1:10 AM

R112, they are wrong. Sam's new beard is porn escort missgiamarie. Check out her IG.

She has been posting innuendo pics from the luxurious villa in Hawai.

And she also made fun of the quarantine in the plane to Hawaiii. She seems to be a piece of work AND THIRSTY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 18, 2020 1:15 AM

Sam hasn't posted any pics from Hawaii and nor has the model. What are you fraus talking about?

by Anonymousreply 120April 18, 2020 1:19 AM

r112 There are two Gia Maries, and one, Gia Marie Macool, is definitely a pretty hard core porn star - sucking dick etc. The other, the one he is 'with' , is a former PlayBoy Playmate (November 2014) and associated with the now apparently defunct PlayBoy TV. Says her hero is Hugh Hefner. Has a history of posing nude, semi nude, on SM in poses designed to arouse - see r119 above. (gotta admit, she's in damned good shape for 40). Both clothes and naked images on PornHub. Heughan is extremely anxious to be seen as a hetero player, and she may be the latest tool in his manoeuvres (or maybe it's true love of course - with daily posts on SM but no coiuple shots in the same frame). And as r119 says, she's as thirsty as hell. He might find this one a bit hard to ditch once her role is over.

by Anonymousreply 121April 18, 2020 1:20 AM

Sam has no posts from Hawaii on his instagram. You girls are living in a fantasy. He's there but he's not posting.

by Anonymousreply 122April 18, 2020 1:23 AM

He need calf implants.

by Anonymousreply 123April 18, 2020 1:47 AM

The plot thickens

by Anonymousreply 124April 18, 2020 1:51 AM

Either way, he's scraping the bottom of the beard barrel.

by Anonymousreply 125April 18, 2020 1:54 AM

How are women bullying him?

by Anonymousreply 126April 18, 2020 2:01 AM

I'm not that familiar with instagram tbh, but isn't it possible to share a post only with a subgroup of your followers? Maybe he HAS posted from Hawaii - to a selected audience - and a few particularly determined stans have somehow managed to sneak into this 'inner circle' of followers? Or it's the other way round - he has put all those who he knows to be lunatic into one subgroup and directs the Hawaii posts at them?

by Anonymousreply 127April 18, 2020 2:06 AM

I think the Hawaii posts were shared on his ig stories.

by Anonymousreply 128April 18, 2020 2:08 AM

Oh my, maybe a GoFundMe will make him feel better? It seems to help so many gentle victims.

by Anonymousreply 129April 18, 2020 2:18 AM

Heughan's showing his true colors as a selfish, narcissistic diva who refuses to take responsibility for his own problems. It's always somebody else's fault. I'll bet he's drinking heavily, clutching his pearls and making his loved ones miserable. Meanwhile, people all over the world are suffering and dying. Nero fiddles while Rome burns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 18, 2020 2:21 AM

r128 Yes, on his IG stories - hugging rocks, sweaty workouts

by Anonymousreply 131April 18, 2020 2:28 AM

I saw #WeStandwithSam trending on Twitter and thought it was about that fat cunt Samantha Smith but it's this narcissistic queen.

by Anonymousreply 132April 18, 2020 2:40 AM

Quickly mobilize those paid hashtag bots... ca-ching! ca-ching! Damage control will cost$ ya. What'll be the consequences with Starz/Lionsgate now that Sam has shit the bed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 18, 2020 2:45 AM

Ironically, today there's more gay talk than ever.

In the Dlisted board, there's a poster talking about Sam's gayness and two of his boyfriends:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134April 18, 2020 2:54 AM

More from the same poster:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 18, 2020 2:56 AM

And more....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136April 18, 2020 2:59 AM

This poor guy. Haven’t a clue what you bitches did to this man, but stop stalking him. Being fans is one thing, but showing up to his home, his job, and writing shit about him that either isn’t known to you, and frankly, is none of your business, is fucked up.

Which one of you bitches is his peeping Tom?

by Anonymousreply 137April 18, 2020 3:06 AM

Who is [bold]jbdltda[/bold] and why should we listen to them?

by Anonymousreply 138April 18, 2020 3:06 AM

r104, As r107 and r109 say, the gay issue has been around for years. A few points - make of them what you will: Straightwashing pre-OL bios that had him described as gay; cleaning up his old SM posts for anything that could be interpreted as 'gay' (he must hate screencaps); deleting old telemovie roles where he played a gay man; a few conveniently offshore ‘girlfriends’ that he hardly ever saw - the fans described them as girlfriends but he has never acknowledged any female partner; heavy promotion of showmance with his female co-star that he tried to keep going with innuendo even after she got engaged to someone else - maybe useful for the show but also great cover for him; shutting down a guy who said on SM in 2018 that he was gay and more than hinted that they’d been together - inconvenient timing, just around the Jul 2018 premiere of his not very successful first HW movie; and on it has gone.

And pre OL, the man himself tweeted to a long-time female friend (that’s genuine friend, not ‘friend’), ‘there ain’t nothing straight about my Bat, you know that’. A few ways to interpret that.

The latest female? Better to be seen as a pussy hound with a sleazy female than gay (sorry, ‘closeted homosexual’). Doubt if he meant this latest show to go on for what,5 weeks now?, but overtaken by events.

by Anonymousreply 139April 18, 2020 3:14 AM

R122 - yeah...think again. "I'm in Hawaii" confirmed by him on live Q&A shortly after arriving. The he films a video in front own the telltale garage. Then she shares pics of the property matching a certain VRBO listing. Multiple "I'm baking a pineapple upside down cake" on IG "stories" (gone in 24 hours but easy to find screenshots all over now) in a very obvious kitchen from him - which matches the VRBO kitchen pics of the VRBO site independently shared by a certain Miss Gia Marie! And then that same Miss GM herself posts multiple "cooking" *(hello? this girl is NOT known for her culinary skills...) shots and videos over the next few days in clearly the same kitchen - they are so clever!! Then he posts a "post exercise" (yeah-right) sweaty lying on a towel shot - next day? Bingo! She posts the exact same. On and on they go. Same house. In HI. And the REALLY want you to know/think that....but never together. Whatever. You get the picture. Intentional. Staged. Weird smoke and mirrors games......

by Anonymousreply 140April 18, 2020 4:24 AM

That's mental if he's starting a relationship (real or fake) with a Playboy model - his fans will HATE HATE HATE that.

The sad thing is Sam is going to be 40 in 2 weeks.

Also, here in Scotland I'm pretty sure no-one has heard of him yet. I honestly first found out about him on DL.

by Anonymousreply 141April 18, 2020 4:31 AM

Y'all some cold ass sociopaths. How do you see a guy cracking over your harassing him and his friends and actually act like the offended party? Get your own life, kids.

by Anonymousreply 142April 18, 2020 4:32 AM

Hey Sam, come out and maybe we won't bully you.

by Anonymousreply 143April 18, 2020 4:32 AM

R141...oh man...have a good hard look. "Playboy model" is the tip of the iceberg. Miss Gia Marie - aging playmate of the month back in 2014 with a very active "social life" all over the internet. Very odd and confusing choice if a beard as it would seem - the guy has a number of corporate endorsements. If that's his (genuine) kink, you would think he would be keeping it under wraps - not deliberately drawing attention to it. She was posting love poems from the house the other day - I think she is hooked.

by Anonymousreply 144April 18, 2020 5:00 AM

That would actually point to him being straight, and the threads here had convinced me otherwise (particularly the 'straight bat' comment).

by Anonymousreply 145April 18, 2020 5:02 AM

R145 Hard to catch up if you're new to this party but the patterns are exactly the same as prior alleged 'gf's' - never photographed together - always weird solo innuendo shots from the same location(s). But who knows? He seems to be trying to state in his speech (I think?) that he is not a closeted homosexual - does that mean not an out one too? I kind of think that normal people take pics together when together and claim each other rather than staging an elaborate smoke and mirrors relationship - he clearly wants us to know he is with his woman (and prior ones) yet never really claims them. If he was hot to be with this chick wouldn't he just do so...privately....rather than inviting the world along with him via a trail of bread crumbs yet never openly mentioning her? Anybody's guess but whatever he is playing at does not seem to be working out too well for him. We'll see how it unfolds.

by Anonymousreply 146April 18, 2020 5:12 AM

R146 Bottom line, he has never behaved like a straight guy. Straight guys are proud of their wives and girlfriends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 18, 2020 5:30 AM

[quote]R142 Get your own life, kids.

Only in New York!

by Anonymousreply 148April 18, 2020 5:30 AM

He doesn't say the "closet homosexual" narrative is defamatory. Falsely accusing him of extortion, of ignoring the COVID travel ban, or threatening his life, obviously, is defamatory or worse.

by Anonymousreply 149April 18, 2020 5:57 AM

Regardless, he comes off as homophobic by implying that homosexual is the opposite of normal. I barely know who this guy is, but now I fully intend to avoid any future projects he's in so it was a poorly written post.

by Anonymousreply 150April 18, 2020 6:22 AM

I don't know much about him and regardless of his sexuality, he shouldn't be harassed. You can talk about them, but some take it to an extreme level. Look at the Timothee Chalamet threads here. I've read things as asinine as fans harassing the guy from the Bachelor, Tyler, because they are obsessed with him being with Hannah. They stalk his home/whereabouts, harass him online, venmo money to him to buy the chick an engagement ring, create an entire narrative of a relationship out of nothing. Just very obsessive, weirdos. I don't know how people become so invested in strangers that they insert themselves in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 151April 18, 2020 6:23 AM

Nobody wants to be accused of being a closeted homosexual to their friends, colleagues and partners. Not a straight guy and definitely not an actual "closeted homosexual"

by Anonymousreply 152April 18, 2020 7:32 AM

I wonder if Sam's ever disavowed a guy he was involved with for the sake of his career. Breaking someone's heart over a possible job is bad karma.

by Anonymousreply 153April 18, 2020 7:39 AM

R146 Do you know how insane you sound? You think that a viable strategy for closeting for a C lister is to drop cryptic clues that only a handful of his deranged stans would piece together anyway? I still have no idea who you guys are pairing him with and I'm spending about infinitely more effort than any entertainment journalist or average Joe will ever spend on this shit. My sympathies to him and whoever he's fucking. God knows I couldn't live this life.

by Anonymousreply 154April 18, 2020 7:42 AM

R151 oh you think this is bad? You didn't live through the Prancing Ponies era on DL. Or the Robsten phase. Or the creepy, semi-pedophilic Larry phase. Nothing agitates these nutjobs more than when their "man" gets a gf or a bf. If Sam ever came out and started dating a man, they'd just switch to slut shaming him or his dude, like they did Colton Haynes or Luke Evans or Zachary Quinto or Wentworth Miller before he went back into hiding.

There's no winning with obsessed nutcases.

by Anonymousreply 155April 18, 2020 7:55 AM

The best thing this Sam guy can do for himself is just wait for his hotness factor to fade. They'll eventually move on to younger fresh meat. Kind of what's happened with the British trifecta of five years ago, Hiddleston, Cumberbatch and Hardy.

by Anonymousreply 156April 18, 2020 8:01 AM

[quote]I wonder if Sam's ever disavowed a guy he was involved with for the sake of his career. Breaking someone's heart over a possible job is bad karma.

He did it with actor/writer Luke Neal. They were inseparable, they were always together, everywhere, Luke was Sam's date at Outlander premiere, parties un LA, NY...

In 2016, Sam and Luke traveled together around the world . After that trip, Luke Neal's online identity seemed pretty scrubbed and he deleted all his SM. Sam and Luke Neal have never been seen together again.

Sam hired a new publicist Jeniffer Allen, an expert fabricating fauxmances for closeted actors, and Sam said that 'they were going to put him into a box'.

Pic of Sam and Luke Neal at the Outlander premiere. Double date with his co-star Cait and her bf Tony McGill.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 18, 2020 8:55 AM

Pics and video of Sam and Luke arriving in Japan. March 2016.

Sam looked so happy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158April 18, 2020 8:59 AM

Sam with Luke and their friends at home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159April 18, 2020 9:03 AM

Sam is probably gay, but the attitude of the females who think they must go “gotcha” and show receipts is beyond tiresome. The man is gay, so what? Who gives a fuck. Did he vote against us in Congress? The man is closeted because he wants to succeed in Hollywood. Get over it.

This is the problem with females, they think the world revolves around them. Get over yourselves, females.

by Anonymousreply 160April 18, 2020 9:42 AM

[quote]Sam hired a new publicist Jeniffer Allen, an expert fabricating fauxmances for closeted actors, and Sam said that 'they were going to put him into a box'.

This is actually false, Jennifer Allen, if you knew the PR world, advises actors to be as private as possible.

by Anonymousreply 161April 18, 2020 9:47 AM

I thought he was just a DL creation like bossy bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 162April 18, 2020 9:58 AM

What if he meant that he doesn't see himself as a closeted "homosexual"? He did the weird denial interview before the Spy movie, true, but as far as his IG story goes, I kind of wondered if he feels he isn't closeting. All people around him might know he's gay, he might feel his sexuality is none of the horny grannies business. Also I believe he genuinely feels bad emotionally, the timing during this pandemic is bad but when we break down, we break down. The times I've met him briefly he was friendly.

by Anonymousreply 163April 18, 2020 10:05 AM

R161 please..... privacy maybe but she's notourious for setting people up with beards

by Anonymousreply 164April 18, 2020 10:07 AM

Please, like what, Henry Cavill and Kaley Cuoco’s grocery store date? Yeah, what a CV.

by Anonymousreply 165April 18, 2020 10:20 AM

No sympathy for once out and proud gay men who slip back in the closet for fame and then blame everyone when they talk about it, like everyone should play pretend with you. Go fuck yourself Sam, no one is "accusing you" of anything. You're more pathetic than Tom Hardy.

by Anonymousreply 166April 18, 2020 10:23 AM

R166. Melodramatic queen. Does he seem to you like a person with other options outside of showbiz? This guy is 40 with no employment history or education certificates in the real world. And even in showbiz he will have a very brief shelf life. He's just a fucking TV actor in some niche TV show. Let him get his coin.

by Anonymousreply 167April 18, 2020 10:48 AM

R160 I don't think it's the females in this case. They prefer when macho actors in romantic dramas are straight. Yes, they're perpetually enraged by the girls around him but he does need to be into women for the fantasy. Younger twinky types (like boy band members and Timothee) on the other hand, they prefer to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 168April 18, 2020 11:09 AM

[QUOTE] Or the creepy, semi-pedophilic Larry phase.

The way the Larries wrote explicit fiction about 16 year old Harry Styles was disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 169April 18, 2020 12:10 PM

R149: But accusing him of not respect the covid ban is not false, it's totally true. And he is the only one to blame for posting the pics on social media.

And i repeat the same, the first thing he mentions is being accused of being gay like that was the most damaging thing, and he even says he is normal as opposed to be gay.

He seems one of those case bearding is really affecting his life and his public image, and he really deserves the backlash.

Yes, i know the fandom of his show is pretty homophobic, but he pandered to that fandom, he actively deluded them and promoted ships. Yes, unlike others whose fandom doesn't care they are gay (but they beard anyway) he has a big problem, but he dealt really bad with the whole situation. He chose money instead of dignity and that has consecuences

Of course there are lunatics in that fandom, and he is probably right about some things but that doesn't change the fact that playing the victim card is not going to work this time

by Anonymousreply 170April 18, 2020 1:10 PM

[quote]This is actually false, Jennifer Allen, if you knew the PR world, advises actors to be as private as possible.

R161 You're kidding, right? Jennifer Allen, the brains behind Hiddleswift and the now infamous t-shirt? It ruined him. He'll never recover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171April 18, 2020 1:34 PM

Tom Hiddleston’s publicist is Luke Windsor, you dingbat.

by Anonymousreply 172April 18, 2020 2:01 PM

R168 it’s females, because gay men don’t watch this shitty show.

by Anonymousreply 173April 18, 2020 2:04 PM

And females are also the ones blaming Jennifer Allen, because it’s easier to blame another woman than accept that Sam Heughan is just a Eurotrash who fleeces his fans for a quick buck.

by Anonymousreply 174April 18, 2020 2:07 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175April 18, 2020 2:20 PM

R154 Uh...I'll admit to having way too much time on my hands (you know, lockdown and all?) and enjoying pointless bitchery but I don't think I'm exactly the one who is potentially insane here. "You think that a viable strategy for closeting for a C lister is to drop cryptic clues that only a handful of his deranged stans would piece together" - nope. I think it's a shit show low budget amateur production from start to finish. And extremely amusing. And if it's not a hopelessly bizarre attempt at closeting (or perhaps even more pathetically, simply trying to generate any kind of SM attention/publicity) why he/they would engage in all this non stop self solo posting (and you clearly have NO idea how fervent this particular "fan" base is...it took me about 15 minutes to find hundreds of posts/pics/comments on this drama)....and then go on to complain about the response in this huge pronouncement is kind of a head scratcher - don't you think? It's not too tough to maintain privacy in a global lockdown IF that is really what you want....

by Anonymousreply 176April 18, 2020 2:24 PM

I have to be honest. I have never really looked at these Sam Heughan threads before, but after seeing his tweet tying in stalking and harassment with speculation on him being gay, I'm extremely pissed off.

"Closet homosexual." What the fuck? This dude probably is a closeted gay. It irritates me that, instead of just owning up to it, he tries to demonize those who call it out and makes being gay look bad in the process. We're in 2020 already. The closet shouldn't even be a thing anymore. It's extremely shameful that a D-list, no name wannabe still insists on hiding who he really is. Fuck him.

When this bitch finally does come out (like Colton Haynes and so many others have before him) I predict that everyone will turn on him. The fan girls will turn for him lying to them for all these years and the gays will just not be there for him when he needs their support. Too bad, so sad you fucking bitch.

Obviously, Sam reads the DL, so I hope he gets this message while he's scrolling through these posts. Maybe you can con a few dollars out of some of your fellow closet cases, like a good number of the elder gays who post here on this site. However, you're not going to gain the support of the vast majority of the community, who choose to be open, when you need them someday, especially since they are in a less financially secure positions than yourself. Fuck you, bitch. Eat a dick.

by Anonymousreply 177April 18, 2020 3:01 PM

[R176] Definately think Heughan is a publicity/SM junkie and something of a Drama Queen. Never forget he's getting hundreds of thousand of $$ [ above his OL salary ] for all his SM product placements.. He should be laughing all the way to the bank !

by Anonymousreply 178April 18, 2020 3:04 PM

LOL stop blaming Jennifer Allen for the fact that Heughan, like Hiddleston, simply is a pathological exhibitionist with bad taste. Frankly his outburst on Instagram strongly suggests he’s a Histrionic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179April 18, 2020 3:10 PM

I'm sure there are obsessed gay as well as female fandoms, but this 'shipping' of a couple (gay or straight), having a complete meltdown when the two people break up or turn out not to be a couple at all, seems to be a female thing.

by Anonymousreply 180April 18, 2020 3:20 PM

Tom Hiddleston’s relationship with Swift made me hate him. I assume that others were affected the same way.

by Anonymousreply 181April 18, 2020 3:21 PM

[quote]r157 In 2016 Sam and Luke traveled together around the world . After that trip, Sam and Luke Neal have never been seen together again.

The truth is much simpler. In this shot, Luke is hogging the camera and muscling Our Sam toward the background.

You can’t do that around a star, so the little upstart had to [italic]GO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 18, 2020 3:36 PM

The real proof is that Heughan was so obviously uncomfortable in the tender prison rape scene in Season 1.

What could have been bonding and beautiful just became, frankly, awkward to watch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183April 18, 2020 3:49 PM

R183 That's another story of Hollywood romanticizing rape by making it look sexy and soft-focus.

by Anonymousreply 184April 18, 2020 4:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185April 18, 2020 4:09 PM

[R179] Agree a possible Theatrical Histrionic . Having lived most of my adult life with people with personality disorders, I had begun to suspect Heughan might be suffering from such a disorder, several weeks ago. His recent behaviour only confirms my suspicion . Although people with these kind of disorders often appear to function well in society , I have experienced their condition becoming more apparent and less manageable as they age.

by Anonymousreply 186April 18, 2020 4:10 PM

I don't understand what's going on in that rape scene. Why is he lying in the other guy's arms like a plank of wood at first?

by Anonymousreply 187April 18, 2020 4:18 PM

Mr. Heughan is divine, and everyone needs to leave him alone. NOW.

That is all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188April 18, 2020 4:21 PM

[quote]R187 I don't understand what's going on in that rape scene. Why is he lying in the other guy's arms like a plank of wood at first?

Where is the candlelight, the ROMANCE??

by Anonymousreply 189April 18, 2020 4:22 PM

Lol, R189. I just read the comments on youtube. Now I get why he isn't trying to resist. I still find it a bit weird how he's just lying there like he's unconscious.

Also, kinda creepy to add a new 'romantic' soundtrack and upload it to youtube. But then again, I watched.

by Anonymousreply 190April 18, 2020 4:33 PM

[quote]R190 LOL I just read the comments on youtube. Now I get why he isn't trying to resist. I still find it a bit weird how he's just lying there like he's unconscious.

Okay...

SPOILERS

The British Army Captain (or whatever he is) already raped the wife of Jamie (Heughan’s character) in an earlier episode. When he captures Jamie, he says he’ll allow the wife to go if Jamie will have sex with him, and Jamie will also get an “honorable death” and burial at the end of it all.

When that clip starts, Jamie has already been anally raped once and had [italic] a huge nail driven through his hand [/italic] (ick) to hold him still. He’s also been whipped and branded.

So, he’s just lying there because he’s RATHER traumatized, and also trying not to fight back because he wants to save his wife.

(I had to look most of this up - it’s not like I have it memorized.)

by Anonymousreply 191April 18, 2020 4:36 PM

Thanks, R191

by Anonymousreply 192April 18, 2020 4:37 PM

He CAME while being raped!

by Anonymousreply 193April 18, 2020 4:38 PM

You’re welcome. It was the finale of Season 1.

My mind wandered a little in Season 3, but I remember liking the first 2.

There are understandably a lot of articles about that particular episode. It was shocking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194April 18, 2020 4:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195April 18, 2020 4:41 PM

They gave a mixed message and fucked up raising awareness about victims of prison rape by making it look sexy and romantic.

by Anonymousreply 196April 18, 2020 4:44 PM

^^ Except the scene isn’t sexy and romantic, nitwit. unless you’re into torture porn.

by Anonymousreply 197April 18, 2020 4:47 PM

And the "victim" CAME while being ass-fucked by another MAN!

by Anonymousreply 198April 18, 2020 4:47 PM

Technically he just denied being a "closet-homosexual," he didn't deny being gay.

by Anonymousreply 199April 18, 2020 4:49 PM

These stupid straight women should back the fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 200April 18, 2020 4:54 PM

So glad I never watched this show. The scene above sounds precisely like torture porn pretending to be "historical drama". Vile.

by Anonymousreply 201April 18, 2020 4:56 PM

R197 Hey shitforbrains, pay attention. I said it sent a mixed message. The scene is shot and lit in a romantic way and the acting is made to look sensual.

by Anonymousreply 202April 18, 2020 5:05 PM

R201 Yes, it's torture porn, which is what I'm into.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203April 18, 2020 5:08 PM

Two overzealous little fan fraus (in period dress, no less!) recap that episode.

I actually like their schtick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204April 18, 2020 5:26 PM

R191 - close! OK (book reader/surviver here...). For the record...the sadistic psychopath bad guy had been stalking him for years, had him flogged within an inch of his life (twice), attacked and attempted to rape both his sister and his wife (NOT successful at completion either time - go figure) and caused the death of his father. He was obsessed with him and had him in a cell preparing to (finally) "have him" by force when the he caught the wife there trying to rescue him. SO he cut a deal - psycho will let the wife live and go free IF he will "submit" to him. He agrees...and allows himself to be raped (and hand shattered just in case) absent resistance. The deal is that he will be killed 'honorably' (ie, not hung) after. During the rape, psycho elects to "break" him emotionally/mentally too by conjuring up his love for his wife in the act and making him come. Which causes him all kinds of post rape angst. Don't shoot the messenger. I didn't write it.

by Anonymousreply 205April 18, 2020 5:29 PM

[quote]R202 The scene is shot and lit in a romantic way and the acting is made to look sensual.

Hey, #MamaMoron: For the psycho character, it IS romantic and sensual. That’s his kink.

by Anonymousreply 206April 18, 2020 5:40 PM

So he came from thinking about his wife while being ass fucked? Is she a tranny? Are they into pegging? So many questions.

by Anonymousreply 207April 18, 2020 5:41 PM

R206 Hey #fuckwittumblrfrau, I'm opposed to the whole premise of this rapey, racist, homophobic series. The producers could have made a different decision by highlighting the gritty, sadistic nature of the rape instead of sugar coating it as romanticized torture porn. That was their decision. You can stay in Gabaldon's head if you want.

by Anonymousreply 208April 18, 2020 5:57 PM

What's pegging ?

by Anonymousreply 209April 18, 2020 6:19 PM

Pegging is when a heterosexual couple uses an item inserted into the male partner’s anus to stimulate the prostate and heighten pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 210April 18, 2020 6:26 PM

[quote]R208 The producers could have made a different decision by highlighting the gritty, sadistic nature of the rape instead of sugar coating it

I don’t think anyone (butt you, #BaronessButtFaceLicker) came away from that episode thinking the rape was anything but gritty and sadistic.

You’re just reacting to a short YouTube clip you found “sugary” because it had the dialogue replaced with a pop song. You never even saw the show.

And for that, I pity you.

by Anonymousreply 211April 18, 2020 6:40 PM

R207 we are told that he came - but now exactly how - it potentially could have occurred via some different activity during the (prolonged) proceedings...not specified. As to channeling the wife, I recall something about the use of lavender to revive him, the notion that he was somewhat in and out of consciousness and "love" being whispered about such that some semi-hallucinatory associations could have been in play....

by Anonymousreply 212April 18, 2020 7:12 PM

It’s not [italic]unheard of [/italic]for some rape victims to climax during the act at some point.

I imagine each instance has different factors.

by Anonymousreply 213April 18, 2020 7:16 PM

[R210] Thanks Miss Temple, obviously you learnt a lot more in HW than how to lick a lollipop.

by Anonymousreply 214April 18, 2020 7:25 PM

[Quote] So glad I never watched this show. The scene above sounds precisely like torture porn pretending to be "historical drama". Vile.

Like Rome and Deadwood. It's just porn...with Emmy's.

by Anonymousreply 215April 18, 2020 7:27 PM

he is simply is a pathological exhibitionist with bad taste....and a histrionic

Serious question: is that true of practically every actor?

by Anonymousreply 216April 18, 2020 7:29 PM

Well that was a lot. Isn't Outlander ending after this season?

by Anonymousreply 217April 18, 2020 7:39 PM

[italic]Nooooooooooo ! ! !

by Anonymousreply 218April 18, 2020 7:43 PM

[quote] Serious question: is that true of practically every actor?

No. Most actors are not pathological exhibitionists and many are intensely private. Let’s compare:

Pathological exhibitionist: Jack Falahee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219April 18, 2020 7:51 PM

Not a pathological exhibitionist: James Marsden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220April 18, 2020 7:52 PM

Pathological exhibitionist: Luke Evans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221April 18, 2020 7:55 PM

Not a pathological exhibitionist: Henry Cavill

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222April 18, 2020 7:57 PM

R213 = Harvey Weinstein

by Anonymousreply 223April 18, 2020 7:58 PM

Pathological exhibitionist = Pablo Schreiber

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224April 18, 2020 8:01 PM

Not a pathological exhibitionist - Liam Hemsworth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225April 18, 2020 8:02 PM

Leave Sam Heughan alone right, NOW!!!

by Anonymousreply 226April 18, 2020 8:05 PM

R211 Hey, twat, I had the misfortune to see that episode so fuck off with your pitying assumptions. Trolldar exposes you as a slobbering fantard for Heughan, a closeted D-list actor who sold out to Hollywood and is now playing the victim card during a worldwide pandemic from his cushy Hawaiian digs where he was not welcome to travel. Feel free to die on that hill by yourself.

by Anonymousreply 227April 18, 2020 8:06 PM

I really don’t know very much about the gentleman’s personal life; I’ve only seen him on that one show.

And STOP claiming you saw the episode in question, when you’re the only one who found the abuse depicted “romantic” and “sugarcoated.” It was horrendous, and anyone who really saw it would agree.

WE see through your tattered web of half truths and deception!

PS: you forgot to sign your post #BigFatLyingMonster

by Anonymousreply 228April 18, 2020 9:59 PM

R228 Nice try attempting to win the argument by calling me a liar. But hey, if it makes you feel better keep blathering. I unfortunately saw the whole gruesome episode and we discussed it thoroughly at the time. Someone else called it "Streisand-lit" and it seemed to us gratuitous. This reviewer comes closest to our opinion at the time...

[quote]And that leads to a far thornier question: Why? Why depict such horror? Why depict it like this, with this particular sort of grisly detail? One of the most alarming threads of “To Ransom A Man’s Soul” is how the torture, for Randall, takes on the aspect of romance. At some point in the night, captive and captor sleep — Jamie likely passes out from pain and blood loss — and their resulting pose, of two naked men sharing a pallet, purposefully recalls a romantic relationship. This is a comparison made in the book, as well. Claire, as she’s being led out of the cell, hears Randall tell Jamie he will return shortly, and as she describes it: “It was the voice of a man taking reluctant leave of his lover, and my stomach heaved.” The scene is both homoeroticism and homophobia, portrayed through forced homosexuality put through the paces of what is, on some level, a very drastic form of BDSM play. That might not raise the concerns that I’ve had about the sexual violence against women, but it raises some other questions. Is this the literal demonization of the only character with homosexual tendencies on this show? Is depicting abuse like this exploitative with regard to these men’s bodies? And is there a purpose beyond pure gratuity?

[quote]And the sloppiness of the episode exposes the biggest question at the heart of this debate: What’s the value of this scene? What makes this story worth telling? Whose vision is being honored? Whose reaction are the storytellers seeking? And maybe most importantly — is any of that worth watching unmitigated brutality?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229April 18, 2020 11:21 PM

Jesus, will you two shut the fuck up? Nobody cares about your goddam flame wars.

by Anonymousreply 230April 18, 2020 11:26 PM

[quote]r229 keep blathering... This reviewer comes closest to our opinion at the time

Hey, idiot, I already linked that article @ R195.

Try reading the thread before you go into your shrill, woefully misplaced histrionics.

The saddest thing is that you’re not even on to yourself. Even now.

But all of history will look back on your string of ill-conceived posts re: this, and shudder with shame for you.

(signed)R228

by Anonymousreply 231April 18, 2020 11:33 PM

R231 Hey, asshole, clearly you didn't even read the article you posted without a comment. LOL

by Anonymousreply 232April 18, 2020 11:45 PM

^^ Your unbridled [italic]maliciousity[italic] is unpardonable!

I posted 2 articles, saying there had been a lot of discussion about the episode. I didn’t rate them.

by Anonymousreply 233April 18, 2020 11:50 PM

^^ And now I am so mad I am destroying my precious formatting.

For that, I cannot forgive you.

by Anonymousreply 234April 18, 2020 11:51 PM

Upthread a couple of posters mentioned Dlisted -- one of the few gossip sites that mocks Heughan and continues to pull comments...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235April 18, 2020 11:59 PM

A leg shot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 19, 2020 12:12 AM

You know who kind of surprised me as a pathological exhibitionists: Oscar Isaac & his partner/wife Elvira Lind; I kind of thought they were too cool for school Brooklyn-ite types, but they seem surprisingly showy for people who you would think would value their privacy given the craziness of SW fans...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237April 19, 2020 1:02 AM

Global Citizen Sam Heughan looking drained and tired after his -" I'm not a closet-homosexual but normal" IG rant.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 19, 2020 1:06 AM

[quote]I unfortunately saw the whole gruesome episode and we discussed it thoroughly at the time.

I remember this well because we all assured each other that we were not taking crazy pills. Homophobia was doing a lot of the heavy lifting in making that scene "horrific." If you didn't approach the scene with an inherent aversion to visuals of man going up into the man, the tone was freakishly inappropriate.

by Anonymousreply 239April 19, 2020 1:39 AM

R239 Ah, someone else remembers those discussions. Yes, and there were comparisons to the GOT rape scenes where Outlander "won" which still still didn't redeem them, in our opinion.

by Anonymousreply 240April 19, 2020 2:20 AM

[Quote] About 6 months-a year later I saw an episode of Outlander and recognised Sam and saw that Toby was also in the show. I told my friend that he was on it. He then went onto Sam’s FB account to message him congratulations to see that it was deactivated. It was reactivated a few weeks later but all the posts alluding to Edinburgh Pride, anything political, anything in any way personal or his sexuality, had all be removed, according to my friend. He was a bit shocked because he wasn’t aware that you could do that. That’s how come I know.

by Anonymousreply 241April 19, 2020 2:38 AM

Yes, that was the scrubbing of Sam's personal FB.

He or his PR team deleted many interesting comments...

[quote]"Did anyone else read the comments to SH's photos on this personal FB page (not the commercial one))? I just read the comments on a photo of him as Bruce Wayne, a photo from 3 years ago and there is a guy called Keith Kikki Fleming who said "El Divo..?1 x" and Ian Skewis said: "Yum". and "are you Madonna?;)" To me this definitely suggest people know he is gay. Also a comment on another photo from a guy called Mark: "Fuck me Heughan. I think I may be on the turn!! Lookin'good & thrilled you are smashing it x" and another "Sam you are such a hunk after Batman, it could turn me".

[quote]"And did you notice also that every friend on that page or following has been wiped?"

[quote]"this is getting interesting....makes the last interview "it's not true that I am gay" even worse. [R313] yes I saw that too, god forbid if anyone would see his gay friends and followers. I still wonder how Sam persuaded his (former) lovers to delete their SM"

by Anonymousreply 242April 19, 2020 4:03 AM

Richard Madden is somewhere feeling even more satisfied with himself.

by Anonymousreply 243April 19, 2020 4:21 AM

It's sad I have to point this out to some posters above but:

- it's possible to come while being raped - it doesn't mean you secretly wanted it - it doesn't mean you are secretly attracted to your rapist - it doesn't make it not 'real' rape - we don't have perfect control over our bodies.

(that's not meant as a defense of the scene, which I haven't watched because it's Outlander).

by Anonymousreply 244April 19, 2020 4:44 AM

And also, we don't have perfect control over our formatting.

by Anonymousreply 245April 19, 2020 4:45 AM

Can we keep the thread on topic. It's not about episodes of a TV show.

by Anonymousreply 246April 19, 2020 4:48 AM

Only Our Sam could do justice to Our Chris, playing him in a movie! (Or musical!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247April 19, 2020 4:52 AM

Where are the screen shots of the Facebook account? Which one of you idle hausfraus was typing out comments rather than just screenshotting them? Either very inefficient stalking or fantacist bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 248April 19, 2020 5:01 AM

You expect people to have screenshotted pre fame Facebook comments?

by Anonymousreply 249April 19, 2020 5:05 AM

Was she just trawling random guys Facebook accounts and cramming the comments in the event that one day they would be useful? Clearly these were meaningful enough for Mrs Idle McFrau to memorise and reproduce here. So again. Why did she not screenshot? Why didn't anybody?

by Anonymousreply 250April 19, 2020 5:28 AM

Which comments are you talking about? When he played in BATMAN LIVE?

by Anonymousreply 251April 19, 2020 5:30 AM

I think we have another ConTROLLing troll here -R248/R250.......

I'm not a frau and I've brought those FB coments from the multiple previous threads in DL about Gay Sam.

Everybody who has been following these threads know about the continuous scrubbing in Sam's SM and there have been plenty of discussions about it. You can find the old threads in the DL archive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252April 19, 2020 5:58 AM

Somehow Sam Heughan manages to make Richard Madden respectable...

At least Madden is living his best life fucking hot twinkies. Sam is just...sad. Sam is a true "closet-homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 253April 19, 2020 6:00 AM

DL:dr, but there’s a really small group of people on this site there are completely obsessed with him. Don’t know if they’re male or female, I suspect female. Most people have never seen his show.

People aren’t not going to pay whatever premium channel he’s, on, but the few that do you pay for it and watch it and are obsessed with his sexuality. Why? Who cares? He’s an actor doing his job whatever his private life is it’s his own.

I can’t stress that the multiple threads on this guy is shocking. if you don’t expensive pay channel you would have no idea who he is. That’s why I suspect it’s a group of fraus and a minority of gay man obsessed over this D-level actor. Get over yourselves and let the poor guy alone

by Anonymousreply 254April 19, 2020 6:02 AM

Sam needs to start dating Brandon Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 255April 19, 2020 6:02 AM

Aren't most DL threads about niche subjects? I know I don't compare here to click on a Donald Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 256April 19, 2020 6:04 AM

[QUOTE] I've brought those FB coments from the multiple previous threads in DL about Gay Sam.

There's a world of homophobia in that one sentence. You are one of the despicable cunts who has started hundreds of threads here aimed at outing Heughan. I remember you saying that you always entitled these threads 'gay closeted actor Sam Heughan' in order that people would find them easily if they ran a Google search.

There was just one problem for you - the notorious DL Spaz Troll hated your guts. He trolled the threads relentlessly for months, and instead of blocking, you homophobes engaged him and fought him, eventually resulting in the numbered threads being closed down round about the mid 40s.

by Anonymousreply 257April 19, 2020 10:10 AM

R253: I don't know if respectable is the word, but Richard is way smarter than Sam that's for sure.

He didn't talk about his previoius relationships, he was not openly gay (or bi), when he was pictured with Brandon he didn't deny the relationship (neither confirmed). Richar can come out whatever he wants without having to retract of things he said, because he never was mad at being accused of being an homosexual (closeted or not).

People can thing he is a coward, but at least nobody can accuse him of being an homophobe. San can't say the same

by Anonymousreply 258April 19, 2020 11:33 AM

Sam doesn't appear to want to say the same ever if he's shacking up - or pretending to shack up - with softcore porn model.

by Anonymousreply 259April 19, 2020 2:05 PM

r177 gays support other gays? I have been here over 3 years and have little evidence of that.

by Anonymousreply 260April 19, 2020 2:44 PM

Fact is, you can't control exactly what people say and the usual shills are here on DL trying to do it. *yawn* Same ol' same ol'.

by Anonymousreply 261April 19, 2020 4:06 PM

Years ago (on MySpace that's how long ago it was), I got introduced to the singer of a band by a mutual friend who told me I was just the singer's type. There's no point me naming the band, they never went anywhere.

Anyway we got flirty chatting and on the band's MySpace I was down as one of their top friends. They put out their own single then they suddenly got signed to a record company. I suddenly vanished from the top friends thing and was replaced by a dozen pouting women showing lots of cleavage and the singer went back in the closet.

If some no-mark record company could be doing this 12 years ago to a band that never had a whiff of success that goodness knows how many of Sam's (or his PR's) people are scrubbing his social media for any hint of gayness.

I don' know (or care to be honest) if Sam is gay or not, but I do know one thing. The only way to avoid being outed is to be out and proud.

by Anonymousreply 262April 19, 2020 4:10 PM

[R262] Great post, good advice.

by Anonymousreply 263April 19, 2020 4:14 PM

R260: This is a bitchy gossip site. It doesn't represent how gays behave in general.

People who come out are generally trashed here but in the real world they receive support from other gays

With Sam i doubt people will cheer his coming out, his show is very niche and his behaviour is far from being something to cheer

R262: 12 years ago is a totally different era, specially in music. There were way more openly gay singers on the american top 40 chart in the last 10 years than in the 50 years before.

A singer has way less control over his career than an actor unless he is an independent musician. An actor at least (even in the past) can try theatre were being openly gay was way less problematic than on tv and cinema (right now, being openly gay on tv seems not that big deal, but on films, well that's a different story)

by Anonymousreply 264April 19, 2020 5:38 PM

And of course one thing is not being openly gay and other very different is actively bearding (and putting gay rumours as if that was the worst thing people can say about you)

by Anonymousreply 265April 19, 2020 5:39 PM

[quote], you can't control exactly what people say and the usual shills are here on DL trying to do it. *yawn* Same ol' same ol'

Yep, After Sam pity party, they are policing the whole Outlander fandom and now, the usual shills are back in DL again,trying to shut up these threads.

If Sam were really straight, he wouldn't need all this shilling, damage control, absurd beardings, trashy hired beards, conTROLLing trolls, censorship, reporting accounts......

They are not going to make Sam 'straight' and here in DL, we're going to keep talking about him and his gayness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 19, 2020 5:40 PM

[Quote] If they’re closeted they just avoid the topic altogether.

Nope. Lots of people who aren't straight deny that they're "family."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267April 19, 2020 6:43 PM

Well, I think it’s perfectly natural to want to know about a celebrity’s love life - fan magazines detailing stars’ home life etc. go back to the Hollywood’s Golden Age.

But on the other hand, there’s such a thing as being too intrusive. If someone you know doesn’t want to discuss something with you, so be it. The same goes for everyone, star or not.

by Anonymousreply 268April 19, 2020 9:42 PM

R268 is the Leave Sam Alone! Troll who has been trying to derail these threads.

Bringing this back from a previous thread. Sam sharing his suite hotel with another guy. And no, that man is not Alex Norouzi.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269April 19, 2020 10:04 PM

That link says March 2019.

by Anonymousreply 270April 19, 2020 10:08 PM

[quote]If some no-mark record company could be doing this 12 years ago to a band that never had a whiff of success that goodness knows how many of Sam's (or his PR's) people are scrubbing his social media for any hint of gayness.

Yeah, the issue remains the same as it always has -- the entertainment industry & Hollywood is still pressuring gay celebrities to stay in the closet.

The entertainment industry pretends to the public that it is progressive and pro-gay and then it turns around and tells gay celebs to stay in the closet. That is the central issue affecting all of the closeted celebs we talk about here.

Until there is a major pushback against the industry by the press & the public, this situation will continue.

by Anonymousreply 271April 19, 2020 10:19 PM

Your anonymous tip (given to them by “a friend”) is certainly compelling, r269 !!

by Anonymousreply 272April 19, 2020 10:20 PM

Let's not pretend the industry isn't acting based on the homophobia of the public. A vast number of vaginas dry up at the thought of their idol riding a dick.

by Anonymousreply 273April 19, 2020 10:31 PM

I don't think celebs should complain if people are interested in their personal lives, even if there are rumors regarding their sexuality floating around. If they don't want to talk about their personal life, fine, but they have to be okay with the fact that fans will create their own narratives.

However, stalking and doxing celebs, and/or their family and friends crosses the fucking line, and Sam does have a right to be pissed about that.

by Anonymousreply 274April 19, 2020 10:32 PM

[Quote] However, stalking and doxing celebs, and/or their family and friends crosses the fucking line, and Sam does have a right to be pissed about that.

Yes, but venting about it on social media does nothing to alleviate the problem. Those to whom he refers are probably thrilled at being addressed at all. And as said above, it's a bit rich to blow his top about this right when he's being roasted about posting his holiday during the 'rona pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 275April 19, 2020 10:36 PM

R269

[quote]That link says March 2019.

Yep. That was after he met musician Zachary Merrick in Hawaii?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276April 20, 2020 12:20 AM

It's not realistic that he's renting a place in Hawaii for his beard. Beards are for the greatest number of people watching, not just those poring over random tweets. And why pick a soft porn actress as a beard? Never get into bed (or "bed") with someone who has nothing to lose. A soft core porn actress is exactly the kind of person who would go to the tabloids for a few coins... Luke Evans used his friend, a PR girl. That made sense - the PR girl was not going to fuck up her career by outing Evans to the tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 277April 20, 2020 12:45 AM

[quote]Until there is a major pushback against the industry by the press & the public, this situation will continue.

R271 I agree, and we will continue to speak out against homophobia in Hollywood. It sucks that young LGBTQ actors entering the industry in 2020 still have to deal with what Mark Patton endured nearly 40 years ago...

[quote]For Patton, Scream, Queen! is in part a "testimony" of an actor's experience with homophobia in Hollywood and the systemic forces that keep actors closeted. (The Advocate reached out to Patton for an interview in 1982 when Five and Dime was on Broadway; Patton was interested, but the opportunity was shot down by his representatives.)

[quote]"I was forbidden to do any gay press. The agent said, 'Well, they'll ask you if you're gay, and you being you, will say yeah. And then that'll be that,'" Patton recalled. "Having this conversation with you all these years later is a huge victory for me."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278April 20, 2020 1:06 AM

Sam has also used her longtime female friends as beards but he's getting desperate. I think he chooses women that a gay man would think makes him look heterosexual. Better 'being a manwhore' than gay.

The porn beard has been invited to Lionsgate events ;)

Beards are for gullible and dumb homophobic fantards and Heughan has a lot of them. Here's an example . They are already making fan art for the beard and asking her for make up and skin care tips.....LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279April 20, 2020 1:20 AM

[quote]Sam has also used her longtime female friends as beards but he's getting desperate.

Like his old friend (and lesbian) Amy Shiels, who he's tried to press into service more than once...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 20, 2020 1:36 AM

How come they never released Sam's Alexander the Great movie?

by Anonymousreply 281April 20, 2020 4:28 AM

Because it sucked balls?

by Anonymousreply 282April 20, 2020 4:31 AM

The most interesting thing about that movie is Sam's BTS pics.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 20, 2020 5:57 AM

I'm afraid homophobia in Hollywood will never really go away. Straight people will always be the majority. As long as there is this culture of women obsessing over actors' private lives and fantasizing about dating them, there will be studio bosses telling good-looking young actors not to come out, so they can continue to make money off those fans.

One thing that could change however, is how straight men perceive gays. Right now studio bosses seem to think that straight men wouldn't accept a gay actor in a superhero or 'tough guy' role. The perception that gays aren't 'real men'; can't be masculine and strong etc., is something that society will hopefully overcome.

And for a character actor, it really shouldn't be an issue.

by Anonymousreply 284April 20, 2020 8:09 AM

r284 Lets' hope you are right about straight men - certainly I get the impression that things are gradually, very gradually, changing. And yes, the major issue for studio bosses will always be $$$$. If they thought they would make money whether an action movie lead was straight or gay, they'd cast gay actors, but gay actors in romantic lead roles is a long way off unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 285April 20, 2020 9:11 AM

So in the last 3? 4? Years, Heughan has gone from ‘flattered’ to be thought gay / seeing it as a ‘compliment’ to be thought gay, through tweeting ‘Boring and homosexual never go together but thank you for the compliment’ in response to a tweet describing him as the most boring homosexual actor around, to now expressing anger that he is being ‘accused’ of being a ‘closet homosexual’ – no, he is ‘a normal guy’ – doubt if he meant that last quite as it could sound, but it could be interpreted as homophobic trash. Quite a journey.

by Anonymousreply 286April 20, 2020 9:39 AM

Exactly R277. This theory falls apart with just a little scrutiny. This guy is a D lister on a show with less than a million viewers (I checked). How many of those have the time or incentive to trawl his life and piece together obscure clues? How is it even remotely beneficial to go hide in Hawaii with a beard? Why would she even go if she has her own life and presumably people who actually love her during a lock down? Its not like its even a free holiday if the island is basically shut down. And funny enough, when he did have a chance to make her presence in Hawaii known to the mainstream, he didn't. A quick follow up to his rant saying "thanks for all the concern guys. I'm doing better. My girlfriend is here with me and she's been a rock etc etc". would permanently get her name on the record. So why hasn't he?

And if he is so eager to hide, why on earth would a 40 year old man not just marry a beard and get it over with? Why would he not at the very least recruit a highly visible "long term live in" girlfriend? Why would he not make the girls he is "dating" visible to his audience? And why would he now "beard" with someone who gives so little of a shit about reputation and future consequences, she makes a living off flashing her tits? It hasn't occurred to him that such a girl will 1) alienate his frau fans and 2) extort or expose him one day?

by Anonymousreply 287April 20, 2020 9:50 AM

The bros were just fine with Wentworth Miller coming out. And everyone knows Tom Cruise is gay and they still watch his action movies. None of them even care what Henry Cavil is up to as long as he's jacked up for the next Witcher. Men don't care about this personal life shit. And with all the fraus who fetishize gay men, that's not an issue either.

The problem is legislative. The industry is afraid they'll be officially locked out of certain markets in the East starting with China. China still bans openly gay musicians ffs. The audience is fine, it's the government's that aren't

by Anonymousreply 288April 20, 2020 10:01 AM

It is Indeed a weird story, not long ago he said in an interview he was single because it’s hard to date when working in Scotland for 10 months a year. In his rant he wrote”we were not asked to leave”. He’s single but spending weeks and weeks with someone he hardly knows? I feel there must at least be a third person in the picture.

by Anonymousreply 289April 20, 2020 10:40 AM

[R286] Great post. Heughan has lost his dignity, his credibility and for what.............the chance of a HW Blockbuster ......,the revenue raised by flogging Whisky and Tartan scarves to gullible fans......a sad journey indeed.

by Anonymousreply 290April 20, 2020 11:45 AM

[quote]he said in an interview he was single because it’s hard to date when working in Scotland for 10 months a year

And here I thought "dating in Europe" was the lie of choice for closeted actors.

by Anonymousreply 291April 20, 2020 12:59 PM

I thought Luke Evans was bad during his bearding phase. Jesus christ.

by Anonymousreply 292April 20, 2020 2:04 PM

R277 And your theory falls apart with too little scrutiny of the big picture. Correct; none of this makes any logical sense. You are bringing up nothing new here; all asked before. But you need a few more "why's" in your analysis. Why would a celeb with a carefully crafted good guy image who lives partly on product endorsements pick a pornhub/playmate type and put it out there to his fan base? Why would he/they engage in non stop daily postings of exactly where they were and what they were doing...on the plane...here's our easy to ID VRBO...in the kitchen...on a towel...out exercising...I'm here and upset at being bullied. Always a solo selfie - alternating his and hers SM posts - for no other reason than to alert the masses that they are (supposedly) together on vacation? Why would a couple rent a 4 bedroom with a separate guesthouse? Why would anyone seek all this publicity and then bitch about the reaction? If he wanted privacy he would easily have it. If he's "with" her - why not shut up about it? If he's "with" someone else - why not do so silently? If he wanted to clearly claim to be with her why not post a clear couple shot rather than 'hey look - we are in the SAME house - but always separately.' Who knows - maybe he's a moron? uncontrollable narcissist in desperate need of constant attention? Something ain't right here...what IS clear is that a 40 year old man has been spending a WHOLE lot of time and effort to gaslight a whole bunch of SM followers about something - exactly what and why remains to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 293April 20, 2020 2:52 PM

Is "Outlander" ending? Is he trying to put an image in place to facilitate work in the aftermath? To address gay rumors at all in 2018 suggests that he and his reps were rattled. And "my lady make up artists brings out the camp side of me" is a very odd claim.

by Anonymousreply 294April 20, 2020 3:30 PM

[Quote] it’s hard to date when working in Scotland for 10 months a year.

It must be terrible to have to contemplate dating in Scotland when you're Scottish.

by Anonymousreply 295April 20, 2020 3:30 PM

[Quote] Why would a celeb with a carefully crafted good guy image who lives partly on product endorsements pick a pornhub/playmate type and put it out there to his fan base?

It doesn't make sense from a career standpoint. But this Heughan person has displayed more than a little arrogance, with a side of tone deaf ("Stay home... and buy my whiskey"). Think of that sportsman who took an old pornstar out to dinner (and back to his hotel room, no doubt). These moves may not be for a frau audience at all. If he wants to go the action hero route, he can date (or be seen to date) a titty model.

by Anonymousreply 296April 20, 2020 3:37 PM

[quote]These moves may not be for a frau audience at all

See R279. Sam's homophobic fraus are already making fan art for the porn beard and asking her for makeup and skin care tips. They think that 'being a manwhore' is better than being gay.

[quote]I feel there must at least be a third person in the picture.

[quote]Why would a couple rent a 4 bedroom with a separate guesthouse?

That could explain this nonsense. Of course, the zach and sam twitter account has been reported and scrubbed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297April 20, 2020 4:24 PM

Why even bring a woman into it if he's there with a man? He hasn't been papped with a man in Hawaii? Is there even a tweet from a random person who spotted him with a man in Hawaii?

And if his fans are engaging with the softcore model in a friendly manner, I guess that disproves the notion that fraus are anti porn pearl clutchers...

by Anonymousreply 298April 20, 2020 4:30 PM

😆 asking a porn star for makeup tips? Is there any way that I can get on there And pretend to be Sam’s girlfriend and tell them about cum facials? Can you imagine how that would go over?

by Anonymousreply 299April 20, 2020 4:35 PM

R298 well that’s kind of the best part! No, he has not been papped with a man. He hasn’t been papped with a woman either. He’s not a big enough “star” for paps to chase. Every single pic from this month plus circus has been solo and self posted by himself or the playmate. One or two have arguably been taken by an unidentifiable second party but most seem to be selfies. He has stated in his whining rant that “we” have not been asked to leave - but has never formally identified anyone as being with him. So who the hell lies around on “vacation” taking non stop solo pics/selfies and posting them all over the internet? It’s all just stupid and weird. If it’s all a front he has gone to one hell of a pain in the ass effort up hide something which nobody would ever Jane known or seen to begin with. If it’s a not a front he just seems to be a vapid attention seeking jerk with way too much time on his hands.

by Anonymousreply 300April 20, 2020 5:26 PM

[Quote] If it’s a not a front he just seems to be a vapid attention seeking jerk with way too much time on his hands.

The fact that he thought it appropriate to post selfies from Hawaii in the middle of a pandemix demonstrates that he's less than smart. Poor judgment all around, I'd say. He should have gone off social media for the duration of his stay.

by Anonymousreply 301April 20, 2020 5:33 PM

*pandemic

by Anonymousreply 302April 20, 2020 5:33 PM

[quote]Why even bring a woman into it if he's there with a man?

You answered your own question.

[quote]So in the last 3? 4? Years, Heughan has gone from ‘flattered’ to be thought gay / seeing it as a ‘compliment’ to be thought gay, through tweeting ‘Boring and homosexual never go together but thank you for the compliment’ in response to a tweet describing him as the most boring homosexual actor around, to now expressing anger that he is being ‘accused’ of being a ‘closet homosexual’ – no,he is ‘a normal guy’ .

That tweet is from 2018. Less than 2 years. What a sad journey to the Sunken Place....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303April 20, 2020 5:40 PM

r293, I wish I could communicate to you just how much you sound like a "sure, that's what the government WANTS you to believe!!" crazy-ass conspiracy theorist. Such an angry anti-social hobby you've found. That's the funniest part of Sam's statement to me -- where he says the bullies are professionals who should know better. Everyone likes to imagine this is the behavior of mom's basement dwelling shut-ins, but in my experience it's usually middle class women who've generally got their shit together. Like the people in their lives would never guess how much time and energy they devote to tracking Sam Heughan and proving themselves SUPERIOR to his attempts to manipulate them. Seriously, you might as well enjoy crushing porn.

by Anonymousreply 304April 20, 2020 5:42 PM

[Quote] You answered your own question.

Did I? I don't follow his threads. Is he known to do these selfie games with a woman when he (and she) travels somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 305April 20, 2020 5:45 PM

R304 yeah - or maybe some of us are just bored in lockdown and find entertainment where we can and generally enjoy pointless bitchery? Ever glance at a people magazine or the NE? You can’t make this shit up - I say dish away - and if you’re so SUPERIOR to all this gossip bullshit than why are you reading it and taking the time to respond? By all means get right back to “war and peace.”

by Anonymousreply 306April 20, 2020 5:51 PM

R271: That's not true, it's not true for actors and is even less true for singers

by Anonymousreply 307April 20, 2020 5:52 PM

R305 yes he's been following the same innuendo and PR tactics for the past few years with different women. Never confirming he was with any of them though he did go through another rant about the cyberbullies when one of his previous beards was bullied. Tbh I think those women like the attention. This latest one too, why keep posting on SM if you feel so bullied?

by Anonymousreply 308April 20, 2020 5:52 PM

What on earth are you talking about r307? There is still a lot of pressure for gay actors to stay closeted. Basically every gay actor who has come out has talked about it.

by Anonymousreply 309April 20, 2020 5:53 PM

The pressure isn't only from reps. Gay/bi performers read fan comments. It's very common for fans to write "he's not gay!?!?!", "please don't be gay" comments even if the performer is gay from space.

by Anonymousreply 310April 20, 2020 5:55 PM

from the other thread. What the hell to make of this? when was this video recorded? the christmastree is still up. Not in any hemisphere is it christmas now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311April 20, 2020 6:09 PM

R308 The porn beard is gaining a lot of followers in SM and she is promoting some products like beauty creams.

And you're right. Sam has always played these PR games and innuendos to hide his real private -gay- life.

He loved to pander the samcait shippers till Cait -who had a real bf- put a stop to it. Sam didn't want to do the 'we are not together' interview on Eonline because 'it would break the spell'.

The truth is his virtual bearding with Cait was great to make him look 'straight' and since then, he's going downhill.

Sam was the captain of the samcait ship and he used to like many of the shippers posts. Here's an example of his manipulation.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312April 20, 2020 6:14 PM

R309: Yes, there's still a lot of pressure and people are still bearding like Sam, but there's no way the same thing that 12 years ago.

The number of openly gay singers who had hits on the american top 40 in the last decade is way bigger than what it happened in the all decades before together.

And actors come out without big consecuences when in the past was almost career ending.

If you are a good actor and have a good reputation you can come out and continue working without any problem. Of course if you want to be the new Tom Cruise you are going to lie, but the truth is not even straight actors are getting that lead man position since Leonardo di Caprio (which is not exactly a young guy right now)

And yes, there are fans that don't want their idols to be gay, but now more than ever there are a lot of fans that couldn't care less if their idol is gay.

It's far from ideal, but it's way better than the past.

And of course, there are a lot of ways of not coming out. In fact there are a lot of ways of projecting an straight image without damaging or lying. You only need to go out with a female friend and let the rumours begin, and even if you change your mind it's very easy because you never used those supposed relationship to promote your career and of course you never confirmed you were in that relationship (because you were only friends)

Sam as many others, didn't want that, he wanted the full promotion, he wanted tabloids talking about him (because it's supposed to be good for his career) so he blatanly lied. And that has a cost and in his case it's not working.

So yes, being gay is still a burden but it's not something that derail your career, and behind bearding there's more greed and self shame than a real surviving tactic

by Anonymousreply 313April 20, 2020 6:42 PM

And how many of those commercially successful openly gay singers are conventionally attractive (and male)?

by Anonymousreply 314April 20, 2020 6:51 PM

[Quote] And yes, there are fans that don't want their idols to be gay, but now more than ever there are a lot of fans that couldn't care less if their idol is gay.

Have we got numbers? It's very difficult to argue against a dry/wet pussy.

by Anonymousreply 315April 20, 2020 6:52 PM

R314: So do you think if Sam Smith were handsome he wouldn't sell a record

R315: Some fandoms are very progay (One direction, BTS), not every fandom is formed for bitter housewives like Outlander

by Anonymousreply 316April 20, 2020 6:55 PM

[Quote] So do you think if Sam Smith were handsome he wouldn't sell a record

I think he'd have a harder time because his looks would be part of what attracts female fans.

[Quote] Some fandoms are very progay (One direction, BTS), not every fandom is formed for bitter housewives like Outlander

Of course. John Barrowman was out by the time of his Doctor Who/Torchwood success. He was even able to relaunch a music career on the back of it. I would say his music fanbase is primarily frau but he's operating on a much lower level than a Shawn Mendes or a... Robbie Williams.

by Anonymousreply 317April 20, 2020 7:02 PM

[Quote] Some fandoms are very progay (One direction, BTS),

There's a difference between being OK with "gay" and wanting your idol to be a romance possibility.

by Anonymousreply 318April 20, 2020 7:07 PM

If you are over 20 and you are thinking in a romance with your idol you have a big big problem.

And wanting a romance with your idol is way less prominent in young girls that it was in the past. I still remember the time were an actor or singer had to hide he has a girlfriend because his fans will have a bad reaction

by Anonymousreply 319April 20, 2020 7:30 PM

R311 Mick Foley never takes his Christmas tree down. Christmas is his favorite time of year and has a daughter named Noelle who was born very close to Christmas. It was recorded in real time. Hope that helps.

by Anonymousreply 320April 20, 2020 7:30 PM

[Quote] And wanting a romance with your idol is way less prominent in young girls that it was in the past.

Receipts?

by Anonymousreply 321April 20, 2020 7:34 PM

Heughan was massively blocking people on SM recently, which I assume runs counter to trying to improve his brand and increase customers for his various projects and businesses. His PR strategy played a part in creating this clusterfuck and you were to teach a class on how not to end up in this situation I don't think you'd be blaming fans and customers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322April 20, 2020 7:51 PM

An old Scottish clan curse!

Or God for being in a devil/magic show.

by Anonymousreply 323April 20, 2020 8:08 PM

[quote]There is still a lot of pressure for gay actors to stay closeted. Basically every gay actor who has come out has talked about it.

Exactly. In his coming out interview, Garrett Clayton said when he was younger he was told by a studio executive to butch it up & stay in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 324April 20, 2020 8:25 PM

It is probably "unspoken" in his contract. Post out hot ginger daddy roles...supporting roles...

by Anonymousreply 325April 20, 2020 8:28 PM

[ R304] OH COME ON LIGHTEN UP !! Some of the posts on this site are hilarious , pricking the pomposity of a pouting, posing, attention seeking celebrity. Go look at Heughans Daman magazine shoot on the other Sam Heughan Data Lounge Thread, I chuckle every time I think of the pictures and the DLers comments. [R306] I've read War And Peace 3 times and I still think Data Lounge is excellent value.

by Anonymousreply 326April 20, 2020 8:49 PM

Forgot to say in my [R326] post , light bitchiness there may be but there is a serious underlying core of concern for the continuing discrimination against gay men.

by Anonymousreply 327April 20, 2020 9:23 PM

[quote] I've read War And Peace 3 times

Pierre Bezukhov is worse than Roger. Discuss.

[quote]a serious underlying core of concern for the continuing discrimination against gay men.

Are you familiar with the term "concern trolling"? Nobody posting detailed interpretations of Heughan's SM is coming across as sincerely concerned about discrimination against gay men. What you gals are up to isn't ordinary consumption of gossip, you're obsessive and creating meaning entirely independent of reasonable considerations. I've enjoyed a ton of gossip in my time (Sebastian Stan's stinky blow job!) and enjoyed the fruits of privacy invasion (Bonner Bolton's butthole!). I don't claim to be above such things. It's just that y'all are tinfoil-hat fucking crazy. And so self-righteous about it.

by Anonymousreply 328April 20, 2020 9:46 PM

Ok - what’s the scoop? Anybody know what was supposedly delivered to the holiday house that made him blow his cool and publish the rant? Pictures maybe? Hmmm... of which party? Or both?

by Anonymousreply 329April 20, 2020 10:17 PM

Sam is going to be 40 next week and never seems to have had a real girlfriend -- of course people are going to start noticing something is up.

by Anonymousreply 330April 20, 2020 10:20 PM

I think that we should start tweeting about the tragedy that are his chicken legs.

by Anonymousreply 331April 20, 2020 10:46 PM

[R328] Think you're confusing me with poster [R293] I've not posted a detailed interpretation of Heughans SM.

by Anonymousreply 332April 20, 2020 10:53 PM

[quote]what was supposedly delivered to the holiday house that made him blow his cool

R329 Interesting question.

by Anonymousreply 333April 21, 2020 12:06 AM

Sam really needs to shut the fuck up....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334April 21, 2020 12:54 AM

Maybe it's the quarantine that is making fangurls go crazy. Cole Sprouse from Riverdale had to put his fans in check too.

“I tolerate a lot of rumors and slander from people online claiming to be my fans. Fans who feel entitled to my privacy precisely because I never indulge them,” Sprouse wrote on his Instagram Story on Sunday. “But attacking my friends, baseless accusations, leaking my address and sending death threats are all qualities of insanity and fanaticism. Stop being [clown emoji.]”

The former Disney star explained that while he doesn’t like to comment on his personal life, he felt staying silent was doing more harm than good.

“When I first stepped into a public relationship this was one of the foreseeable consequences,” he said. “And while I truly never intended to indulge any part of my private life to the ravenous horde, it’s clear my restraint in updating them has allowed them to push their own agenda onto my habits and lifestyle.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 21, 2020 1:01 AM

R334 Seems like he's operating with no filters. Time to step away from the bottle and/or keyboard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336April 21, 2020 1:46 AM

[quote] It must be terrible to have to contemplate dating in Scotland when you’re Scottish.

Amen to that being the most ridiculous excuse I’ve ever heard! I’ve not been made aware of Scottish people having some horrible difficulty dating and finding partners. If you’re there 10 months out of the year, you LIVE there. Ask someone out for a damn drink—I’m told that they make whiskey in Scotland.

by Anonymousreply 337April 21, 2020 1:54 AM

[quote] It must be terrible to have to contemplate dating in Scotland when you’re Scottish.

Amen to that being the most ridiculous excuse I’ve ever heard! I’ve not been made aware of Scottish people having some horrible difficulty dating and finding partners. If you’re there 10 months out of the year, you LIVE there. Ask someone out for a damn drink—I’m told that they make whiskey in Scotland.

by Anonymousreply 338April 21, 2020 1:54 AM

Right...SO this is a thread about SH. Ostensibly anyone opting to engage on the topic has an interest in him/it. Now if you know damn well (from literally YEARS of experience here) that this guy has basically all female fans and that a number of them come here to "discuss," why don't you just stay clear? Or start a DL task force to figure out a way to preclude women from entering this site overall? It's pretty clear that more than a few just don't want women here overall - the persistently insulting "Frau" shit is getting a little tiresome. There are about 1001 other things to follow on DL where you know damn well NO women will be bothering you. And what's with trying to shut down anyone who actually might have details to add to the conversation by accusing them of some mental illness for being aware of them. Again, the subject here is SH and his "bully" post - if you don't give a shit and don't want to know the facts...then why are you here to start with? Get lost. I kind of DO want to know the background crap and the mystery home delivery by a crazy stalker - bring it on!

by Anonymousreply 339April 21, 2020 1:56 AM

lol I see we are up to doing arm chair diagnosis of someone no here actually knows. Quick diagnose me.

by Anonymousreply 340April 21, 2020 2:18 AM

[quote]Again, the subject here is SH and his "bully" post

if this is the subject then you are on the wrong site. you do know this is a gay gossip site right? you don't get to come in here and change the board. Take it back to tumblr or wherever.

by Anonymousreply 341April 21, 2020 2:22 AM

[quote]..then why are you here to start with?

Gosh. Do you feel bullied? Is my ridicule and contempt unwarranted when you're just trying to do your thing on the internet?

If you want less attention, stop posting so damn much. I've been checking in on these threads every three to six months for YEARS now. It'll show up in the recent threads list a bunch and I'll wonder -- are those crazy bitches still reciting the same fucking "facts" over and over and over again? Yes! Yes, you always are! Why should I stop my fun when you're so unreservedly committed to your own?

by Anonymousreply 342April 21, 2020 3:21 AM

[quote] if this is the subject then you are on the wrong site

R341 Uh, no, we're discussing the thread topic. The thread topic is about Heughan's post. Did you get lost or confused? Can you read? If so, I suggest you read it again and contemplate its meaning.

by Anonymousreply 343April 21, 2020 3:46 AM

He's not Scottish-Scottish. He's English-Scottish.

by Anonymousreply 344April 21, 2020 5:06 AM

You know maybe this guy is straight and just really, really shit at relationships? His personality seems a bit off-putting and being a self centred narcissist is going to keep pushing people away.

Another example of looking 'hot' (to some people) being no compensation for being an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 345April 21, 2020 6:49 AM

Anyone heard his latest podcast? can't seem to find it and I was wondering if what he'd say about the bullying

by Anonymousreply 346April 21, 2020 9:49 AM

R339 Feck off, cunt. You cows invade a gay forum to spout your estrogen fueled nonsense. Pretending to be allies while simultaneously rallying behind the breaking of a man who has nothing to do with you. We always speculated who was gay here but we did it with a sense of humor. Your kind has turned this stuff into literal a witch hunt where nobody in the guys life is safe. So full of yourselves, you have to take your theories to the people in his real life. You are exactly the cunts we feared growing up. You don't hasten the coming out, you make it harder and more anxiety ridden. And what's even worse is that you seem to have concocted this one for your own fetishistic reasons.

It's obvious that once you suspect a man of being gay, he is no longer a human being deserving compassion and privacy to you. Hes just an object for your virtue signalling obsessions. THAT'S why we want you homophobes out.

And here's a prediction, one of you cows is about to type the word Queen in reference to me. Go cook for your philandering husbands, heifers.

by Anonymousreply 347April 21, 2020 11:30 AM

[R346] There is a link to a short preview on IG @tuesdayclubpodcast It's to broard cast today Tuesday.

by Anonymousreply 348April 21, 2020 11:31 AM

R347 spazztroll......

by Anonymousreply 349April 21, 2020 1:36 PM

R339..."Feck off, cunt,"..."you cows invade"..."estrogen fueled nonsense," "the cunts we feared growing up," "fetishistic reasons," "heifers." Oh how lovely - your mother - the "cunt/estrogen fueled heifer" - who must have brought you into this world must be SO proud. Interestingly enough, the original completely misogynistic rant (304, I believe) that originally caught my eye (and raised my "fetishistic" ire) has....POOF!....disappeared. Hmm...wonder how that happened? As mentioned, why don't you funnel your obnoxious/rude/hostile/discriminatory energy into a task force to bar women from entering your exclusive "gay forum?" I've been around here for years and know enough by now to know that you are nothing but a pathetic trolling loser/ass hole so will simply block you from here and merrily carry on with chatting with real men (if you even a man....jury is out on that one) - (and women) - who are mature and civil enough to deal with the fact that women exist in this world too - and I wouldn't dream of doing you the compliment of referring to you as a "Queen" - no worries there. Tah-tah, dear....and do see your mental health provider as soon as you can....if anyone here has psychological problems, it's you.

by Anonymousreply 350April 21, 2020 3:43 PM

I don't why anyone would be so confident that those doxxing him or whatever aren't gay men. Until X, Y, or Z's identity is revealed, none of us know. Thought, I suspect some of us are bringing our own baggage to the situation.

by Anonymousreply 351April 21, 2020 3:45 PM

R347 - oops - and all that "R339" just above was obviously intended as R347!

by Anonymousreply 352April 21, 2020 3:47 PM

The “see your mental health provider” line or “take your meds” sound exactly like something a UK frau would say. Muriel can’t stop folks from posting on this forum, especially if they are paying for the privilege. But they’re ruining the page. Especially when they slag on Prince Harry and Meghan. They invade just about every royal forum, entertainment gossip sites, everywhere. Like roaches or foot fungus. The best thing is to put them on ignore. Think of the ignore icon as a condom.

by Anonymousreply 353April 21, 2020 3:49 PM

[Quote] You know maybe this guy is straight and just really, really shit at relationships?

This is a rather silly suggestion and it doesn't account for no public relationships. He hasn't always been famous ("I can't trust people anymore!"). He hasn't always been on "Outlander," ("It's hard to date when you're in Scotland ten months of the years"). He was in the business with a rising profile long before he got the show... Celebrities learn to be private as their fame grows, unless they've been briefed from the outset. And why would a heterosexual be briefed from the outset, especially when a (heterosexual) romance can bolster interest. Where there's smoke...

by Anonymousreply 354April 21, 2020 3:50 PM

"Take your meds" is a very US phrase.

by Anonymousreply 355April 21, 2020 3:51 PM

Going back to topic.....

From the other thread. Sam is not getting a lot of love from Hawaii locals who can be bothered to comment.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356April 21, 2020 5:16 PM

Does he work for the same firm as Colton Underwood? Closets R Us?

by Anonymousreply 357April 21, 2020 7:51 PM

[Quote] Colton Underwood

Colton has got married again?!

by Anonymousreply 358April 21, 2020 11:21 PM

[quote]It's interesting to me that only a couple of days before his meltdown he did the podcast and joked about Hawaii etc. So, 4 weeks of criticism didn't get to him. So it's kinda obvious that he slammed the post button only because he was about to step back into the spotlight with the Together at Home stuff. The other stuff with stalking and the bullying didn't bother him before though when he willingly posted from his home and vacations.

BINGO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359April 22, 2020 12:49 AM

Whenever R347 SpazPurvMuso Troll has a hissy fit it's because Heughan made an ass of himself. Meanwhile, the link @ R356 says it all...

[quote]‘Outlander’ star Sam Heughan, self-quarantined in Hawaii, decries online abuse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360April 22, 2020 3:44 PM

Darn, closet homosexuality was our ace in the hole. We're running out of excuses for generating pity. Let's get out in front of Heughan's next fuck up by putting him on a ventilator. Maybe we could arrange to borrow one from Gavin Newsom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361April 22, 2020 4:01 PM

r361 do you think your post is even remotely funny, amusing or entertaining?

by Anonymousreply 362April 22, 2020 4:12 PM

It's about as amusing as Heughan posting an image of his character looking deathly ill and captioning it with a "self isolating not going so well."

by Anonymousreply 363April 22, 2020 4:27 PM

I wasn't asking what Sam posted I was asking you about your post. You sound like Trump, "let me blame someone else."

by Anonymousreply 364April 22, 2020 4:32 PM

But if there's a culture of poor taste around Sam Heughan, why chastise a DLer for joining in?

by Anonymousreply 365April 22, 2020 4:37 PM

if you believe something is in poor taste why would you want to portray yourself as doing the same thing?

by Anonymousreply 366April 22, 2020 4:41 PM

You've heard of parody, right?

by Anonymousreply 367April 22, 2020 4:45 PM

posting a ventilator in reference to another person at this time is not parody but is rather revolting. just give it up. there was absolutely nothing good about that post no matter how hard you try to spin it.

by Anonymousreply 368April 22, 2020 5:35 PM

I could see your point if the joke wasn't about Sam Heughan, who's holed up in Hawaii. He's not in the eye of the storm.

by Anonymousreply 369April 22, 2020 5:42 PM

R368 = resident angry granny ConTROLLing Troll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370April 22, 2020 5:47 PM

[quote] British comedian Ricky Gervais lampooned celebrities who mentally and emotionally struggle with the COVID-19 pandemic when there are brave health care professionals risking their lives on a daily basis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371April 22, 2020 5:55 PM

There is a surfeit of celebs regardless of their position on the food chain who publicize their every move on social media since the pandemic was declared. So thirsty for attention.

by Anonymousreply 372April 22, 2020 8:44 PM

I don't think Sam or other celebs should be harassed or abused, but I do think celebs should realize that if they are going to engage in showmances, PR relationships, bearding, etc. in the year 2020 they deserve to be called out for it and lose their fans.

by Anonymousreply 373April 22, 2020 11:14 PM

Why should they lose fans over it, though? I think it's pathetic to invest in "couple goals."

by Anonymousreply 374April 22, 2020 11:42 PM

Heughan and his legal team are taking advantage of the COVID-19 crisis to break laws and go after fans who are criticizing him on social media.

by Anonymousreply 375April 22, 2020 11:49 PM

What's he gonna do when this show ends?

by Anonymousreply 376April 22, 2020 11:56 PM

Lifetime movies.

by Anonymousreply 377April 23, 2020 12:03 AM

onlyfans

by Anonymousreply 378April 23, 2020 12:10 AM

[quote]Heughan and his legal team are taking advantage of the COVID-19 crisis to break laws and go after fans who are criticizing him on social media.

An accurate depiction of what is happening in the Outlander fandom after Sam's pity party.

t

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379April 23, 2020 1:03 AM

Why did that poster use bold for the word "gay"? From what decade are they typing?

by Anonymousreply 380April 23, 2020 1:13 AM

JFC, what a load of blather liknked at r379. It gives insight into why actors stay closeted. Not every fan is as... longwinded in their "defence" of their idol but they're all the same at the root. They see a narrative in the piece of fiction (in this case, "Outlander") and they look to confirm it in real life.

by Anonymousreply 381April 23, 2020 1:20 AM

He could do a reality show about his calves.

by Anonymousreply 382April 23, 2020 2:04 AM

R381 The blatherer at R379's link is Heughan's most obsessed fan and also runs Shatner's SM. Some people think Heughan was naive when he got mixed up with those two but I think like attracts like and character is destiny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383April 23, 2020 2:23 AM

That's the fan at r383 who typed that Heughan "is most likely straight"? Or is that Shatner (I know he's very fat these last few decades)?

by Anonymousreply 384April 23, 2020 2:29 AM

R379 R384

He is not just a 'fan'. People say that he runs William Shatner's SM and claims being friends with Sam.

CDAN recently posted this BI about Sam and him.....

[quote]I often write about this foreign born pay cable actor and the women he hires to be his girlfriends.He also doesn’t do a very good job of picking them. Luckily for him, he has stumbled on a PR person who is obsessed with the actor. I’m not so sure that obsession is in a good way. In order to protect the actor he has gone deep inside the fandom and is seemingly keeping track of dozens of the actor’s biggest fans and is warring with them if they cross the party line. The party line says the relationship between the actor and his latest investment is real. No, it isn’t and going after fans is probably not the best way to keep them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385April 23, 2020 2:40 AM

Now it makes sense. Shatner's cheap. Heughan is cheap. The fatty works for free.

by Anonymousreply 386April 23, 2020 2:54 AM

Why does the fat guy have so much invested in this?

Why does he care whether Sam is gay or not?

by Anonymousreply 387April 23, 2020 3:01 AM

You deeply disturbed women do realise that blind sites write articles for tinhats like you, yes?

by Anonymousreply 388April 23, 2020 3:02 AM

I love deeply disturbed women.

by Anonymousreply 389April 23, 2020 3:03 AM

[quote]Why does he care whether Sam is gay or not?

R387 Self-loathing gay? He has a history of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390April 23, 2020 3:21 AM

R388, you troll. what that blind item says is true. See the link posted at R379.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391April 23, 2020 6:39 AM

Talking about Outlander narratives, here’s what I don’t get why is no one shipping Jamie/Lord John?

by Anonymousreply 392April 23, 2020 11:12 AM

R392 Bad casting. The guy who plays Lord John is entirely unconvincing as a gay man. Kind of like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia.

by Anonymousreply 393April 23, 2020 2:12 PM

Alright you have a point he does come across too hetero but I'd like to see them together after a game of chess and some whisky

by Anonymousreply 394April 23, 2020 2:41 PM

David Berry, , the actor who plays Lord John, has been playing gay for 5 years in the Australian tv show "A Place To Call Home".

[quote]Talking about Outlander narratives, here’s what I don’t get why is no one shipping Jamie/Lord John?

Because the Outlander fandom is very homophobic and Sam's mommies want Sam/Jamie to be straight.

And here's Sam and his gay roles.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395April 23, 2020 4:20 PM

Sam's gay role in A Very British Sex Scandal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396April 23, 2020 4:32 PM

Sam's gay role in the play A Plague Over England.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397April 23, 2020 4:35 PM

more please

by Anonymousreply 398April 23, 2020 4:35 PM

bottom

by Anonymousreply 399April 23, 2020 6:01 PM

I think he is quite good in the "Very British Sex Scandal" film, actually!

by Anonymousreply 400April 23, 2020 6:58 PM

Isn't his a bit part?

by Anonymousreply 401April 23, 2020 7:01 PM

Sam in the play A Plague Over England.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402April 23, 2020 7:43 PM

R401 - in "sex scandal?" No; it's more than a bit part - and the story overall is I think very well done (and moving). If you click on the link above you can see about 35 minutes I believe featuring SH. It made me opt to watch the entire film.

by Anonymousreply 403April 23, 2020 8:49 PM

[quote]Because the Outlander fandom is very homophobic

Some Outlander and Sam fansites are very homophobic and those clips of Sam's gay roles are forbidden. They never post them.

Before the PR fuckery and ridiculous beardings started in 2016, Sam posted this pic for St Valentine Day: the gay couple from A Plague Over England

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404April 23, 2020 9:30 PM

What bullshit. The man very credibly portrays gay men. He very credibly portrays straight men. He can act. If his life has indeed become a smoke and mirrors SM shit show to hide who he really is - aided and abetted by "fansites" which censor his resume, it his pathetic and he has agreed to it.

by Anonymousreply 405April 23, 2020 10:37 PM

[quote] He very credibly portrays straight men.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, my sides.

by Anonymousreply 406April 24, 2020 1:44 AM

'BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, my sides.'

I think we're dealing with those teenage Larrie type stans here. Purely delusional cretins who believe everyone attractive in showbiz is in a PR relationship. Of course Sam portrayed straight Jamie successfully - otherwise he'd have been fired after the first season.

by Anonymousreply 407April 24, 2020 1:58 AM

R407=Our resident homophobic and misogynistic SpazPurvMuso Troll.

No, not everyone who is attractive is in a PR relationship, but Gay Sam Heughan definitely is.

She is a hired PR stunt that went wrong because of the virus. The gay rumors were everywhere and Sam did everything that a gay man would do to appear 'straight': vacationing with a playmate in an exotic island.

Sam started to follow the beard in SM on Feb 22th, just right before the premiere of his 'macho' movie with Vin Diesel . She had a blue check and many male fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408April 24, 2020 2:31 AM

'SpazPurvMuso Troll.'

So you actually are ten years old. Okay. That's why you think he's having a PR relationship with someone he's never appeared in a promo related article or photograph with. Just where is the PR? Not one picture together?

by Anonymousreply 409April 24, 2020 3:01 AM

Just dropping in to check if the crazy dissipated but nope, still here. Still convinced that a man's closeting strategy would be to hide his beard from everyone but his most deranged stalkers?

by Anonymousreply 410April 24, 2020 3:28 AM

Just dropping in to check if the crazy dissipated but nope, still here. Still convinced that a man's closeting strategy would be to hide his beard from everyone but his most deranged stalkers?

by Anonymousreply 411April 24, 2020 3:28 AM

R409 there is a photo of the two of them in LA right before Hawaii. At least do your homework before you post.

by Anonymousreply 412April 24, 2020 3:33 AM

Yes. Heughan homophobic stans have been trying to derail these threads for years.

There's a pic of Sam and the porn beard together at the Malibu Pier just right before the Bloodshot premiere. How 'convenient'.....

And they have been posting innuendo since they were in the plane to Hawaii: pics from the same kitchen, the beard tagging Sam in Arnold Sw

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413April 24, 2020 3:51 AM

R406 - the role he is most known for is jamie Fraser on OL. A quintessential straight man. Seasons 1-3 (before piss poor writing, new character casting and direction killed it)? He knocked it out of the ballpark. I don’t care if he is gay, bi or straight - he’s an actor and he brought an iconic fictional hetero character to life. I may think his personal life decisions are crap but I will not deny his talent. He has been completely credible imo in characters on both sides of the lifestyle spectrum - as he should be. As an actor.

by Anonymousreply 414April 24, 2020 3:55 AM

Iconic? Outlander is a mostly unknown property.

by Anonymousreply 415April 24, 2020 5:09 AM

I agree with R415. I don't think Jamie Fraser is considered an 'iconic' fictional character. Most people have never heard of him. He's not exactly from a great work of literature.

by Anonymousreply 416April 24, 2020 8:08 AM

He's not a bad actor imo. He has talent. It's just his rant that makes you wonder which place he is in mentally.

Quoting Anthony Hopkins: "Acting is bad for the mental health. I can't take it any more. This has got to stop."

by Anonymousreply 417April 24, 2020 10:42 AM

I'm a 'ridiculous human being' playing an impossible fantasy unicorn of an an 18th century Scottish warrior who somehow manages to remain a virgin into his 20's, gets brutally flogged within an inch of his life by an evil gay man who's obsessed with him, falls in love with a time-traveling 20th century woman, totally adapts to her feminist ways and holds back for hours on his wedding night and then more sadism happens, he's brutally raped in prison by the evil gay man, nearly dies on the bloody battlefield at Culloden and on and on. Not surprisingly, my character was created as fanfiction out of a twisted, frustrated housewife's sick, sadistic, homophobic fever dream. But it was a desperate act to take this role after being rejected 7 times trying out for GOT. Now, I'm just trying to hide that I'm gay because I'm pushing 40 with no relationship history and I want to keep making money off the 'horny granny' fans of this trashy series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418April 24, 2020 2:04 PM

How often do you reiterate posts like that, r418?

by Anonymousreply 419April 24, 2020 2:42 PM

R418 is projecting. He's probably some 70 year old closet case who never dared come out and hasn't even kissed a man.

by Anonymousreply 420April 25, 2020 12:23 AM

R396 R397 R404.....

And since then, Sam has been burying himself in the closet and last week, he even posted a homophobic remark in his IG rant about being 'bullied and stalked'.

Timing is everything.

Here's an article about Sam's publicist Jennifer Allen in The Hollywood Reporter on 1/9/2020 titled “Power Publicist Jennifer Allen and Melissa Kates Lessons Learned and How to Spin a Scandal in 2020.”

THR: "You both have guided clients back from scandal and/or public relations disasters. What are best practices in terms of helping someone recover from a terrible situation?"

ALLEN: "Honesty and a quick assessment are the two most important factors. The key decision is in timing. Is the crisis credible, will it have lasting implications, and what is the best way to counter its allegations? Each situation dictates its own response."

Personal Client Lists (partial, incomplete list) Jennifer Allen: Matt Damon, Christian Bale, Jodie Foster, Tommy Lee Jones, Kevin Bacon, Lisa Kudrow, Lily Tomlin, Pierce Brosnan, Sam Heughan, Don Cheadle, Matt Bomer and Scott Eastwood

by Anonymousreply 421April 25, 2020 12:55 AM

Doesn't it seem odd to take part in an interview/article that frames it as "spin[ning] a scandal"? Surely, that's putting a bad taste in the public's mouth? Spin isn't a positive word, in this context - a least to the general public.

by Anonymousreply 422April 25, 2020 1:02 AM

[quote]“Power Publicist Jennifer Allen and Melissa Kates Lessons Learned and How to Spin a Scandal in 2020.”

'Covidiot' Heughan is a walking scandal, these days, flouting travel restrictions and tax laws and and boasting on SM from his luxury Hawaiian beach rental during a pandemic. Good thing The Rottweiler is on speed dial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423April 25, 2020 1:24 AM

And now some random, obscure hotel/con in Hawaii is tweeting at SH saying how welcome he is anytime and how much they love him. I’m sure they do. If you add it all together he’s dropped at least a $100k on his luxury Covidiot vacation with his luxury covidiot bunny. This gives this obscure hotel/con attention and any attention, good or bad, is good, right? Just shaking my head over here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424April 25, 2020 11:33 AM

100k?! He hasn't rented a house?

by Anonymousreply 425April 25, 2020 11:45 AM

R425 He did rent a villa. That villa cost $995 per night. How long has he been there? 6 weeks? 8 weeks? Plus flights. Plus whatever and who knows how much the escort cost. Perhaps I rounded up too much but you get the picture. 🤷🏼‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 426April 25, 2020 12:15 PM

I see we have reverted back to tearing Sam apart.

by Anonymousreply 427April 25, 2020 1:15 PM

R427 Uh, no, troll. Heughan made himself a Covidiot. We're just observing and commenting.

by Anonymousreply 428April 25, 2020 2:37 PM

no, you using it as an excuse to do what you do best. Tear other people down to make yourself feel better.

by Anonymousreply 429April 25, 2020 3:14 PM

[quote]Heughan made himself a Covidiot. We're just observing and commenting.

Exactly.

But after Heughan's pity party, his cultists -see the ConTROLLling Troll at R429- are on a mission. They are policing all the comments about their idol, from IG, twitter, tumblr....to DL

Here's an example.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430April 25, 2020 3:38 PM

R429 No question what makes you feel better, ConTROLLing Troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431April 25, 2020 4:09 PM

[QUOTE] Heughan made himself a Covidiot. We're just observing.

'SpazPurvMuso', 'Gay Sam', 'Covidiot', 'The Escort' - you really ARE a retard, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 432April 25, 2020 4:21 PM

R430

It's obvious that these Heughan homophobic cultists are the ones who were reporting the Zach and Sam twitter account till it was suspended....

And they keep trolling these Sam threads in DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433April 25, 2020 4:37 PM

{quote]you really ARE a retard

The CAPS-LOCK loving SpazPurvMuso troll is projecting her mental health issues, again. Ratched, your patient has wandered off the ward!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434April 25, 2020 4:57 PM

If Heughan were "a normal guy" dating or in love with someone, he would say so proudly like 99% of normal guys, including normal gay guys...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435April 25, 2020 5:38 PM

Is Troye still with Jacob?

by Anonymousreply 436April 25, 2020 5:41 PM

PINK NEWS.- "Outlander star Sam Heughan condemns campaign of ‘bullying and stalking’ from trolls who claim he’s secretly gay"

Or " How to Spin a Scandal in 2020" by Closeted Gay Sam's publicist Jennifer Allen......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437April 25, 2020 9:30 PM

This is just embarrassing and sad.

by Anonymousreply 438April 25, 2020 9:48 PM

[quote]He did rent a villa. That villa cost $995 per night. How long has he been there? 6 weeks? 8 weeks? Plus flights.

How is a C-list actor able to afford that?

by Anonymousreply 439April 25, 2020 11:09 PM

We have our ways...

by Anonymousreply 440April 25, 2020 11:19 PM

[quote]How is a C-list actor able to afford that?

R439 Probably endorsement deal or substantial discount in exchange for advertising to his followers.

by Anonymousreply 441April 26, 2020 1:26 AM

R433

Zachary Merrick has just celebrated his birthday in Hawaii....

by Anonymousreply 442April 26, 2020 1:41 AM

'How is a C-list actor able to afford that?'

He's not C list or these threads wouldn't exist. He's B+ and has plenty of endorsements, including a lucrative whisky one.

by Anonymousreply 443April 26, 2020 1:45 AM

[Quote] He's not C list or these threads wouldn't exist.

?

by Anonymousreply 444April 26, 2020 1:57 AM

Pink News - '"Outlander star Sam Heughan condemns campaign of ‘bullying and stalking’ from trolls who claim he’s secretly gay"

Nuh. The bullying and stalking (never acceptable) isn't done by trolls who claim he's secretly gay. Far from it. It's done by obsessed homophobic female fantasists who would completely lose their shit at the very idea of their hetero hero being gay. Stalking to get his attention, bullying because they have wanted the showmance to be real.

by Anonymousreply 445April 26, 2020 4:43 AM

As if anyone can say for sure. Hackers can be gay or straight, male or female.

by Anonymousreply 446April 26, 2020 4:44 AM

Sam also brought some of it on himself by trying to spread the showmance with Caitriona in the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 447April 26, 2020 8:09 AM

Sam was the captain of the samcait ship -although Cait had a real bf since Outlander started. Sam was always pandering the samcait shippers, and he didn't want to do the 'we are not together' interview on Eonline.....Only a desperate closet case would want to continue the PR showmance with his female co-star while she had a serious relationship with her bf Tony Mcgill.

Sam knew that Cait would be his more believable beard. But in 2016, Cait put a stop to the PR stunt and forced Sam to deny that they were a couple.

In 2016, Sam and his rumored bf Luke Neal travelled together around the word, they were each other's dates at Outlander events and parties, even in double dates with Cait and her bf Tony Mcgill.

After that, and without the cover of Cait, the gay rumours were everywhere, his PR team hired Jennifer Allen as his publicist, and everything changed. Sam said that 'they were going to put him into a box' and Luke Neal had to disappear from his side and closed all his SM.

Since then, Sam and Luke have never been seen together again.

The beardings started and Sam said that this 'his personal life was like living in a cage' , 'living a pantomime'....during his fauxmances with the beards.

From this, to the actual PR mess.- Sam trapped in Hawaii with a very thirsty hired escort, complaining of being acussed of being a 'closet-homosexual' and claiming that 'he's a normal guy'.

What a sad journey, Sam.

Luckily, the screencaps, pics and vids, interviews... are forever and are till posted in these multiple threads. Double date..Sam and Luke....Cait and bf Tony at the Outlander premiere.-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448April 26, 2020 9:18 AM

CDAN BLIND ITEM:

"He should be blaming himself and apologizing to his fans. Our favorite foreign born closeted pay cable actor is once again lashing out at fans for the things he has done and for the people he has hired. He should be blaming himself and apologizing to his fans."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449April 26, 2020 10:09 PM

The female audience want Heughan with another actress or a musician, not a porn star. She isn't popular with anybody. But it's you ugly queens and your 50 Gay Sam threads that this guy hates, make no mistake. You hate him too so it's fine.

by Anonymousreply 450April 26, 2020 11:05 PM

Why doesn't he ask Muriel to ban the threads like the Madden/Flynn ones?

by Anonymousreply 451April 26, 2020 11:06 PM

[quote]Gay Sam threads that this guy hates, make no mistake. You hate him too so it's fine.

R450 Hate is your thing, troll. We're just calmly commenting on Heughan's whiny-ass rant that he put on blast during a deadly pandemic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452April 26, 2020 11:40 PM

There are no developments yet this thread keeps getting bumped.

by Anonymousreply 453April 26, 2020 11:56 PM

It seems there have been more people in that rental villa in Hawaii and that Sam and the porn beard have been doing their own thing ( she prefers her girlfriends and there's a young surfer boy.......)

[quote]Gia’s had friends over to the rental and she’s been to their places.

[quote]Some girls who are her friends of same trade. And I did know about surfer boy!

[quote] Looks like the girl friends have been there for about the same amount of time as her.

[quote]She went alone, and 4 days ago the friend was at villa (pics on her IG) that is why I am very sure G and S are Doing different stuff. @cant-resist-temptation Gia is showing continuously she is breaking quarantine. And why invite friends… oh yes she bored! Btw only Gia follows the friend, Sam no. And her friend doesn't follow Sam either. You would think that her visiting the villa she would have met him and be happy following him (he is an actor after all). Things are pretty clear

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454April 27, 2020 12:08 AM

The beard thing still makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 455April 27, 2020 12:13 AM

Makes a lot of sense.

His homophobic fanbase has bought the PR charade, (they think that ANYTHING is better than being gay, they're asking the beard for make-up and skin care tips!) and after his pity party, it's obvious that Sam does NOT want to be seen as a 'closet homosexual' but a 'normal guy'.

600k followers April 7… 617k April 18

by Anonymousreply 456April 27, 2020 12:36 AM

No, it doesn't. A date with a beard for the paps, sure. Take a beard on vacation where you're the only one posting pics and she ain't in them? Nah. Makes no sense. Maybe they're party buddies.

by Anonymousreply 457April 27, 2020 12:40 AM

R457, it's called plausible deniability.

Sam has always done it, it's the same PR pattern over and over again. Check out the old threads.

by Anonymousreply 458April 27, 2020 12:50 AM

You can do that without taking someone on vacation. He could have just taken her to a supermarket in LA, for instance.

by Anonymousreply 459April 27, 2020 12:59 AM

This has been a PR stunt (maybe they planned just a few days of pics from the same place, the usual innuendo, maybe some staged pics at a beach....) that went wrong because of the virus.

See R454. Separate lives.

by Anonymousreply 460April 27, 2020 1:13 AM

um...bi...porn star threesomes?

by Anonymousreply 461April 27, 2020 1:24 AM

R454

[quote]It seems there have been more people in that rental villa in Hawaii and that Sam and the porn beard have been doing their own thing ( she prefers her girlfriends and there's a young surfer boy.......)

[quote]Gia’s had friends over to the rental and she’s been to their places.

[quote] And I did know about surfer boy!

LOL.......and now everybody knows about this new PR mess thanks to Sam's 'friend' William Shatner who has been stalking those accounts.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462April 27, 2020 5:55 PM

Plot Twist: Shatner divorced his wife to be with Sam!

by Anonymousreply 463April 27, 2020 5:58 PM

Why does Shatner feel the need to involve himself?

by Anonymousreply 464April 27, 2020 8:40 PM

It may not be Shatner. It may be his social media person, pictured at r383.

by Anonymousreply 465April 27, 2020 8:43 PM

And this recent CDAN blind item is clearly about Closeted Sam and this PR person pictured with him at R383....xd

TUESDAY, MARCH 31, 2020 Blind Item #10 "I often write about this foreign born pay cable actor and the women he hires to be his girlfriends. He also doesn't do a very good job of picking them. Luckily for him, he has stumbled on a PR person who is obsessed with the actor. I'm not so sure that obsession is in a good way. In order to protect the actor he has gone deep inside the fandom and is seemingly keeping track of dozens of the actor's biggest fans and is warring with them if they cross the party line. The party line says the relationship between the actor and his latest investment is real. No, it isn't and going after fans is probably not the best way to keep them."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466April 27, 2020 9:48 PM

So the porn beard has been in Waikiki with his girlfriends while Sam has stayed in Oahu (with musician Zachary Merrick?).

Sam should stop this ridiculous bearding and go back home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467April 28, 2020 4:14 AM

*in Waikiki with HER girlfriends*

by Anonymousreply 468April 28, 2020 4:16 AM

I used to be neutral about Sam, but after these latest antics, I am starting to dislike him.

by Anonymousreply 469April 28, 2020 5:58 AM

Whether Camuso is writing WS's posts or not, he certainly operates in his shadow, selling the Straight Sam message and getting into weird snarlfests (usually in chorus with Purv) with other odd bloggers to 'defend' Sam. WS is very unpopular in quite a few areas of HW and when he's gone, there are likely to be more than a few anecdotes about the homophobic misogynistic creep. Being seen to be cosy with the old fart may not prove all that beneficial in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 470April 28, 2020 9:01 AM

What does Camuso do for a living? Does he do social media full time or is he just a moonlighting fan?

by Anonymousreply 471April 28, 2020 9:35 AM

R470 I wonder if by now Sam regrets ever meeting the man. We can all see that it's not doing his career any good.

by Anonymousreply 472April 28, 2020 12:14 PM

I'm interested to know why the people that re here from tumblr , came here instead of staying on tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 473April 28, 2020 12:17 PM

Once again, the porn beard has tagged Sam in Arnold Schwarzenegger IG post.

Is she trying to show -again -that she has a connection with Arnie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474April 28, 2020 5:58 PM

She's saying that she's got the goodies (pussy, other orifices) for Sam (the horse icon).

by Anonymousreply 475April 28, 2020 6:00 PM

Oh no, lol...... Arnie has already the horse.

And the beard.

CDAN FRIDAY, APRIL 10, 2020

Blind Item #6 "It turns out the the beard of our favorite closeted pay cable actor hooks up from time to time with this foreign born permanent A+ list mostly movie actor who once had a very interesting side job."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476April 28, 2020 6:27 PM

R475 she has to put on SM that she wants to ride or suck his cock....well if it hasn't happened by now after weeks. I find it lame, desperate and cheap. Everytime we think there aren't worse beards available it seems that there are. SMH. Wake up Sam.

by Anonymousreply 477April 28, 2020 7:48 PM

[Quote] Wake up Sam.

Wake up to what? He's 40 years old. Water finds its own level.

by Anonymousreply 478April 28, 2020 7:54 PM

He chose his path, he was not exactly a newbie when he got the Outlander role, if he decided to go back to the closet and do all this absurd bearding it was his choice and he is getting exctly what he deserves

by Anonymousreply 479April 28, 2020 7:56 PM

[quote]Everytime we think there aren't worse beards available it seems that there are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480April 28, 2020 8:02 PM

Guys, beards are supposed to be like - public - and they're chosen to enhance your career, not wreck it. You all sound insane.

by Anonymousreply 481April 29, 2020 1:37 AM

Whose career is wrecked?

by Anonymousreply 482April 29, 2020 1:41 AM

R481=R432=R450...=our homophobic and misogynistic resident troll who have spent YEARS trolling these threads about Gay Sam.

I'm sure this insane troll knows that the pic of Sam and the porn beard at a very public place -Malibu Pier, Saturday evening - was posted everywhere just right before the premiere of "Bloodshot". Contractual arrangement 101. And how her name was dropped in the Outlander blogs just a few days before . Add to that, the Hawaiian PR games and innuendos from their public SM.

I think that probably, we would have seen a pap walk at some beach but the virus ruined this PR stunt.

After Sam's pity party in SM, it's very obvious that he doesn't want to be seen as a 'closeted-homosexual' but a 'normal guy', he desperately wants to look 'straight'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483April 29, 2020 3:16 AM

I still can't quite believe he used "closeted homosexual" in that post.

by Anonymousreply 484April 29, 2020 3:36 AM

[QUOTE] I'm sure this insane troll knows that the pic of Sam and the porn beard at a very public place -Malibu Pier, Saturday evening - was posted everywhere just right before the premiere of "Bloodshot".

In which papers, please?

by Anonymousreply 485April 29, 2020 5:50 AM

By 'posted everywhere' the retard at R483 means Tumblr, Twitter and Instagram. This is 'everywhere' to this ugly cretinous shut in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486April 29, 2020 5:56 AM

'retard' 'cunt' 'larrys'. 'insane'....the troll really loves these words. Sounds familiar?

Anyway, must suck to be obsessed with a gay person when you are a homophobe.

Now off to your fansite to venerate the golden dick until it comes out the closet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487April 29, 2020 6:45 AM

Some posters are just clueless. There's nothing inherently specific about being gay or straight, or bi for that matter so how can someone not portray that convincingly? Anyone can play either, as there are all sorts of gays and straights, masculine, feminine, annoying, sullen, etc. Some of you don't know many people. What exactly is not convincing about Tom Hanks in that borefest that is Philadelphia?

What a stupid argument to have.

by Anonymousreply 488April 29, 2020 11:36 AM

[quote]There's nothing inherently specific about being gay or straight, or bi for that matter so how can someone not portray that convincingly?

Ever heard of miscasting or bad acting? Yes, any actor should be able to play any part, theoretically.

by Anonymousreply 489April 29, 2020 2:12 PM

R484 what if he doesn't consider himself to be closeted? It's been mentioned before, it could be true

by Anonymousreply 490April 29, 2020 6:01 PM

[Quote] what if he doesn't consider himself to be closeted?

I expect he doesn't. But bringing it up in that post invites further questions. And those questions will come, not just from DLers or his faaaaaaaaannns.

by Anonymousreply 491April 29, 2020 6:57 PM

certainly, the cheesy starz production team wants him hetero. no telling what these people have on him or unspoken agreements, besides cash.

by Anonymousreply 492April 29, 2020 7:15 PM

He is gay. Nothing to discuss. I met him tons of years ago in a gay bar during his Batman Live Tour

Not many straight guys visit gay places, even if they. are from the movie industry.,,

by Anonymousreply 493April 29, 2020 7:59 PM

R493 Agents get nervous if an actor goes to a gay bar as Chris Evans said (he used to go with his brother till his agent got the news).

R490: The way he used the words was very clear, he wanted people to think he is straight, he even said he was normal

by Anonymousreply 494April 29, 2020 8:06 PM

[quote]He is gay. Nothing to discuss. I met him tons of years ago in a gay bar during his Batman Live Tour

And the people who went with Sam to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland also confirm that he is gay. (posted on a previous thread by one of the regulars, our darling Lady Goodman):

[quote]"I started watching Outlander last year and commented on Facebook how much I enjoyed it. My cousin private messaged me and was like "I went to RCS with Heughan,remember?" , I didn't because my cousin isn't in the acting/directing game anymore and is now working as a "civilian", so I'd completely forgotten he went to the Conservatoire as its now called. I commented that I thought he was lovely and he'd have to intro me when I was next in Scotland (I was saying this jokingly,I'm married.) and he replied "Sorry to burst your bubble, gorgeous as you are, I don't think you've got what he's looking for if you know what I mean..."

[quote]"And he was like "He's gay. I don't know why this is a thing. I'm sure he's photographed with women, I've seen him around home with women. He is gay. He just is. Didnt know he was saying otherwise. Weird to try and hide it now. Bit of a risk this late in the game."

[quote]"I don't have a lot to add that hasn't been said,but all I know is this - The person who told me that Sam is gay, has no skin in the game. He's not bitter, he liked Sam when he knew him and he's no longer in the entertainment industry so there's no reason for him to lie or be malicious. He didn't even realise it was a big deal and honestly, we both didn't think Outlander was that big at home (Scotland), he's never even seen it beyond a few minutes and he didn't see it as outting him, he thought he was out."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495April 29, 2020 9:33 PM

[quote]The way he used the words was very clear, he wanted people to think he is straight, he even said he was normal

I agree. If he's bearding and denying being gay, then he's closeted.

by Anonymousreply 496April 29, 2020 11:09 PM

When he said “I’m a normal guy and nothing like the characters I play”, I felt like that was him expressing his frustration at the insane “Sam Mommies” and their incessant desire to see him as Jamie, not Sam. Their inability to discern between the two is scary. But at the same time, he’s profited immensely off of that rabid fandom so you reap what you sow I guess...

I certainly agree he is closeted and I believe (sadly) it was a move impressed upon him by his management in order to branch out in HW and be a “success“. Possibly once they saw and experienced the Outlander fan base. He went along with it (whatever the reasoning) and I think his management team has done him such a disservice. This latest fiasco is just a hot ass mess.

by Anonymousreply 497April 30, 2020 12:09 AM

R497 I could not agree more. YEARS of mind numbing nonsense. I don't know who to be more disgusted with. The enablers facilitating this crap, the positively unhinged female fans who simply cannot accept that "their" Jamie could be portrayed by a gay actor or SH himself for participating in such an elaborate shit show while milking the emotionally vulnerable masses for $$ every step of the way. The smoke & mirror games the players in this farce engage in are mind blowing. The completely disingenuous claims of victimization from the architects of the disaster truly disturbing. It just has to stop. I hope the show ends. Fast. I hope he goes on to a more authentic life if he has not already plummeted too far down the rabbit hole to ever escape. It JUST is not worth it. Game over. Please.

by Anonymousreply 498April 30, 2020 1:02 AM

What possible difference does it make to any of you what he does with his life? Why do you care? Is life so bad for you that you have to worry about how a stranger is living?

by Anonymousreply 499April 30, 2020 1:50 AM

[Quote] What possible difference does it make to any of you what he does with his life? Why do you care? Is life so bad for you that you have to worry about how a stranger is living?

You're on a gossip forum, dear.

by Anonymousreply 500April 30, 2020 2:10 AM

r500 I forgot

by Anonymousreply 501April 30, 2020 2:37 AM

I too believe he refers to his OL character R497. Have you seen the birthday wishes? Cree's IG story is pretty telling lol

by Anonymousreply 502April 30, 2020 1:21 PM

[R502] Oh my.

by Anonymousreply 503April 30, 2020 2:31 PM

Who is Cree?

by Anonymousreply 504April 30, 2020 7:32 PM

[quote]Have you seen the birthday wishes? Cree's IG story is pretty telling lol

Yep. Cree -and all his friends- know that Sam likes cock ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505April 30, 2020 8:38 PM

[quote]None of those birthday posts are doing him any favours re his being straight . 😬😂😉

[quote]Have you seen Steven “Sam likes cock” Cree’s ‘sexy’ Marilyn-esque striptease or Sophie’s fan-dango 🤣

[quote]Perhaps they are. They are showing solidarity and understanding with their friend. The joke is not on him - nor them - it’s on a bunch of “fans” who must believe him to be straight... either by shipping or clinging onto smoke and mirrors “GF” clues against every single grain of common sense.

BINGO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506April 30, 2020 8:49 PM

[Quote] Steven "Sam likes cock” Cree

Is this one of his co-stars? Where did the cock quote come from?

by Anonymousreply 507April 30, 2020 8:52 PM

From this comment that Steven Cree made while he was posing with Sam at a Con:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508April 30, 2020 9:32 PM

Hmm. Maybe Heughan likes the pole AND the hole. I know that's a turn off to gals and gays alike, but it would explain some of head scratching questions. If he's 100% gay, he must have some big balls to deny it in this day and age. But if he identifies (privately) as bi, then he may justify his statements as truthful, if misleading.

by Anonymousreply 509April 30, 2020 9:41 PM

But a BI gay wouldn't need all these ridiculous beardings, fake gfs, shilling, scrubbing, trolls policing the fandom, denials, innuendos, prgames....

R508 After the 'Sam likes cock' comment, Cree also posted this pic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510April 30, 2020 9:54 PM

But a BI gay wouldn't need all these ridiculous beardings, fake gfs, shilling, scrubbing, trolls policing the fandom, denials, innuendos, prgames....

R508 After the 'Sam likes cock' comment, Cree also posted this pic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511April 30, 2020 9:54 PM

Bi people aren't necessarily 50/50. He could be mostly dickly.

by Anonymousreply 512April 30, 2020 10:03 PM

so this cree was his coke dealing fb at some point?

by Anonymousreply 513April 30, 2020 10:05 PM

The pic at r511 says a lot. Sam holds the banana at arm's length, while the other guy doesn't give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 514April 30, 2020 10:05 PM

The other guy (Cree) doesn't give a fuck because he is straight ;)

Before the PR closeting started, Sam was very interested in seeing Cree's cock and his shortest shorts....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515April 30, 2020 10:36 PM

'What possible difference does it make to any of you what he does with his life? Why do you care? Is life so bad for you that you have to worry about how a stranger is living?'

Agree. The obsession of the Sam is Gay troll here goes way beyond gossip. The way these bitches stalk his IG and that of anyone they suspect of being a beard is nothing short of creepy. Sam should get a restraining order.

by Anonymousreply 516May 1, 2020 12:35 AM

How can you get a restraining order over comments made about your social media postings?

by Anonymousreply 517May 1, 2020 12:37 AM

Get a life, R517. You hang over these threads like a vulture. You must be the most homophobic person I've ever come across on here, and that's saying something.

by Anonymousreply 518May 1, 2020 12:42 AM

OMG @ R515 !

Sam was fucking cock-thirsty over whoever that guy was... I cannot believe he is closeting again and shaming people for stating a fact. Absolutely unforgivable.

by Anonymousreply 519May 1, 2020 12:45 AM

[Quote] Get a life, [R517]. You hang over these threads like a vulture. You must be the most homophobic person I've ever come across on here, and that's saying something.

Who are you talking to? It can't be me.

by Anonymousreply 520May 1, 2020 12:47 AM

Trolldar and F&F the homophobic and misogynistic Spaz Troll at R516/R518/R450....etc...etc

[quote]None of those birthday posts are doing him any favours re his being straight . 😬😂😉

[quote]Have you seen Steven “Sam likes cock” Cree’s ‘sexy’ Marilyn-esque striptease or Sophie’s fan-dango

Yessss......Sam is a fan-boy.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521May 1, 2020 1:11 AM

Another long time friend, Tim Downey, wishing him a HBD.......and posting a pinging pic of Sam.

This seems intentional among his friends and cast members.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522May 1, 2020 3:00 AM

[quote]Perhaps they are. They are showing solidarity and understanding with their friend. The joke is not on him - nor them - it’s on a bunch of “fans” who must believe him to be straight... either by shipping or clinging onto smoke and mirrors “GF” clues against every single grain of common sense.

Another longtime friend, Amy Shiels, posted this pic of Sam with other guy wearing matching headbands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523May 1, 2020 7:21 AM

r523, who is the other guy?

by Anonymousreply 524May 1, 2020 7:27 AM

I think the other guy is Kirk Barker, who was in Batman Live.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525May 1, 2020 2:38 PM

[quote] posting a pinging pic of Sam.This seems intentional among his friends and cast members.

In Barry Waldo's , Sam appears as Queen.....Victory, lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526May 1, 2020 5:19 PM

And of course, they also sent rainbows to Gay Sam .The porn beard, too.

I hope that Sam has an iron-clad NDA......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527May 2, 2020 4:38 PM

Today, the thirsty porn beard has been trolling hard . She has posted this IG story with a "checking where he is" and just a few minutes later, she has deleted it.

The blurry figure in the paddle board could be Sam or not, could be a man or a woman but her pr game and innuendo was clear.

Sam was supposed to join the mpc team for valbo work out today but he didn't show up after what's happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528May 3, 2020 7:26 AM

Nobody cares except you, R528.

by Anonymousreply 529May 3, 2020 8:38 AM

R529 lol, it's obvious that YOU care a lot since you've been trolling and trying to derail these threads about Gay Sam for YEARS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530May 3, 2020 8:52 AM

R529 Ha! I care...I think this amateur hour shit show is most entertaining. And if you don't "care" why are you one this thread to begin with,,,isn't the title fairly self explanatory? Hmmm....me things someone doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 531May 3, 2020 11:58 PM

when the fuck will he go home, is he going to wait until there is a vaccine? he finally did his Q&A, at fuck o'clock as usual. Picked all the bland questions.

by Anonymousreply 532May 4, 2020 12:13 PM

Sam no longer following JVN...

by Anonymousreply 533May 4, 2020 1:46 PM

[R532] It may not be Heughan doing the Twitter Q&A, perhaps somebody from his management team, whilst he has a nervous breakdown in Hawaii.

by Anonymousreply 534May 4, 2020 2:40 PM

Is the Hawaii PR stunt over?The porn beard is staying with her girlfriends.

Comments from tumblr after the beard's last post and IG story......

[quote]It seems that the couple of paradise broke up, judging by the candid photo, signature and comments. And a lot of activity. Loren wrote a fuck man in history and drinks champagne out of pride. They show us the support of a friend. Everything is done for us to notice.

[quote]Well she was spending her time in Honolulu. Until very late. And cooking shrimp and pasta in friends kitchen. All comments points to “rift” .

[quote]Look at itslorenamedina on IG. Bunny moved? It's not the kitchen of the apartment her friends live in. Anyway, no social distancing. Hopefully Sam is in LA or at least alone at the villa and kicked her out.

[quote]She turns up in her friend's kitchen cooking. Not sure which friend's apartment but it isn't the villa.

[quote]As I have said before I think S and G are doing different stuff at this point. Separate lives

by Anonymousreply 535May 4, 2020 6:47 PM

R533 who or what is JVN?

by Anonymousreply 536May 4, 2020 8:19 PM

The incomparable JVN..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537May 4, 2020 8:25 PM

Sam used to say that Queer Eye was one of his favorite tv shows and he liked many tweets.

Probably, Sam unfollowing JVN is part of his new PR narrative 'I'm not a closet-homosexual...I'm a normal guy'.

What a SAD journey to the Sunken Place, Sam....:((

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538May 4, 2020 9:20 PM

'Comments from tumblr'

And you say you're not a frau!

by Anonymousreply 539May 4, 2020 10:15 PM

r538 Or maybe JVN told him what he thinks of his ever more offensive 'straight', 'normal' PR games. SH's loss, not the wonderful JVN.

by Anonymousreply 540May 4, 2020 10:57 PM

Who in God's name takes the time to search through Sam's accounts to see who he is unfollowing? This really borders on...........fill in the blank

by Anonymousreply 541May 4, 2020 11:38 PM

Ah, well, there's always Shitner, or has SH moved on to cosying up to Arnie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542May 5, 2020 12:05 AM

[quote]Or maybe JVN told him what he thinks of his ever more offensive 'straight', 'normal' PR games. SH's loss, not the wonderful JVN.

When Gay Sam claimed being a 'big fan' of Gay JVN and was liking many posts from Queer Eye.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543May 5, 2020 1:13 AM

A lot can change I guess in a year and a half R543

by Anonymousreply 544May 5, 2020 1:17 AM

r533 SH still seems to be following the great JVN on twitter. I could be wrong though.

by Anonymousreply 545May 5, 2020 9:16 AM

So no more angel wings dancing, Sammy? Not 'normal' enough for him now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546May 5, 2020 2:26 PM

R535

[quote]Look at itslorenamedina on IG. Bunny moved? It's not the kitchen of the apartment her friends live in. Anyway, no social distancing. Hopefully Sam is in LA or at least alone at the villa and kicked her out.

The beard's last pics and IG stories in different apartments in Hawaii with her girlfriends and surf dudes, prove one thing: this is a separate vacation. Hers. And his.

This post from the other thread is hilarious. And probably, there's some truth in it ;)

[quote]Renowned Humanitarian and cigar expert, Miss Samantha Heughan , wishes to deny the malicious rumour that her wig caught fire during the Cigar and Spirits Magazine shoot. ' My bandaged thumbs are the result of friction burns, caused by me rolling cigars, very slowly, on the muscular thighs of my most obliging young guitar instructor. ' said a smiling Miss Samantha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547May 6, 2020 2:01 AM

Sam's bandaged thumbs...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548May 6, 2020 2:11 AM

[R548] Miss Samantha Heughans young guitar instructor, who wishes to remain anonymous, has said what a joy the renowned Humanitarian and closet expert was to work with. ' A quick learner, with very dexterous fingers, which she uses to reach a full musical climax. I can always cover the friction burn scars with more tattoos ' he added with a shy smile

by Anonymousreply 549May 6, 2020 6:36 PM

R549 lol thanks!!

by Anonymousreply 550May 7, 2020 12:17 PM

PING PING PING

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551May 8, 2020 2:08 AM

R547 R548

And Sam's porn beard has just been busted. His previous fake gf MM, also played these PR games to pretend that she was in the same places that Sam.

[quote]Lol that’s hilarious....Sam’s Hawaiian cyber holiday just went from a maybe to definitely a set up.

[quote]Not her photo, not her drink, not the Hawaiian villa’s table.

[quote]I knew she was playing and wasn’t the villa!

[quote]Makes you wonder about everything else shes posted...

[quote] just ugh...pathetic. S's pr ppl best wake the fk up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552May 8, 2020 6:47 AM

Way to go!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553May 8, 2020 7:04 AM

The Heughan PR mantra

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554May 8, 2020 10:36 PM

That sums it up R554

by Anonymousreply 555May 9, 2020 6:41 AM

Why are people hell bent on outing him ?? Who the hell cares . These crazy fans need to get real lives .

by Anonymousreply 556May 10, 2020 4:40 AM

You're a naughty man, Cree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557May 10, 2020 6:28 AM

R556 Sam was openly gay before Outlander. Who are the crazy fans who 'need real lives'??...xd

The homophobic stans who live vicariously from beard to beard, -no matter how trashy some of them are- because they want to keep their sexual fantasies about the Magical Golden Dirk alive -LOL -and because they can't stand the idea that their adored Jamie, the "King of Men" is played by a gay actor??

This gay 'issue' has been around for years: straightwashing pre-OL bios that had him described as gay; cleaning up his old SM posts for anything that could be interpreted as 'gay' (he must hate screencaps); deleting youtube videos where he played a gay man; a few conveniently offshore ‘girlfriends’ that he´hardly ever saw ; heavy promotion of a showmance with his female co-star that he tried to keep going with innuendo even after she got engaged to someone else - maybe useful for the show but also great cover for him; shutting down his boyfriends in SM......etc....etc

His lame 'I'm not gay' denials while promoting his action movies 'gays are camp', I'm unaware of my gay fans'........... 'no, I'm not a 'closeted-homosexual', I'm a 'normal guy'. 'Accused' of being gay? 'Accused'???

When Sam wants to go off radar he can and does, but this time, he wanted to show that he was with a woman in Hawaii. He did not want to be private. It's appalling that he let the bearding overrun doing the right thing in a middle of a pandemic.

This new fake 'girlfriend' could turn into his biggest mistake in almost 7 years of lies......

Oh, and he outs himself all the time.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558May 10, 2020 6:46 AM

He said he wanted more gay fan mail in an interview a few years ago, what has happened to him. Did the sick rapelander plots mess with his mind?

I agree with what I read on Tumblr a few weeks ago, Sam seems to behave differently when in the US

by Anonymousreply 559May 10, 2020 8:42 AM

Librium needed to quell the psychotic delusions of R558.

by Anonymousreply 560May 10, 2020 2:47 PM

[R599] America is where the whisky buying fans are , where the money is, and he does appear to be all about money !

by Anonymousreply 561May 10, 2020 3:33 PM

Whiskey is a man's drink!

by Anonymousreply 562May 10, 2020 4:05 PM

R560=Our homophobic and misogynistic resident troll, obsessed with Larries, calls everybody The Welp Troll or the scat troll, MM defender, expert in psychiatric meds, believes that Sam and Shawn Mendes are straight and that beardings don't exist....lol

Who is the delusional psycho here?

Or it is 'dillusional' as you closeted idol spelled it? It must suck being a homophobe and being obsessed with a gay actor....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563May 10, 2020 7:56 PM

How long before his PR people "leak" a video of Sam punching out some gays to "prove" he's straight?

by Anonymousreply 564May 10, 2020 10:11 PM

You all seem to know everything about this mans private life . So why are you trying to prove that he’s gay if you already know ? As long as he’s not a serial killer posing as an actor what he does in private is really no ones business . This thread is so redundant. I love reading data lounge threads because they’re usually quite entertaining. I think Heughan is a good actor . He’s very charismatic and I would like to see more of him outside of that show he’s on.

by Anonymousreply 565May 11, 2020 1:49 AM

[quote]You all seem to know everything

R565 "You all?" Who are you talking to? There are 87 people who have posted on this thread. Kindly follow the DL community norms and address a specific poster or feel free to fuck off to a more "entertaining" thread if you're so bored with this one.

by Anonymousreply 566May 11, 2020 7:12 AM

The oh-so-public 'private' life of this 'normal guy' is always entertaining.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567May 11, 2020 8:31 AM

R567 His biggest mistake(and Balfe's too) is playing with fans, trying to trick them, innuendo, making them believe stuff etc. In a way it's unprofessional and certainly anything but smart. It shows they didn't know what they were getting into as far as fame and fandoms go before they landed these lead roles.

I feel that if he would've been honest from the start, no games, no JA, it wouldn't have been such a shit show. Also making a mistake is human and admitting you made a few can quite become someone.

by Anonymousreply 568May 11, 2020 11:08 AM

R568: You should never do that. You should not do that with the fictional characters (people get mad when they think the show promise to go in one direction and then goes in a different one) but doing it with the actors is simply insane.

Of course Hollywood does PR stunts everyday, but in this case she had a boyfriend, so it was a very very bad idea

by Anonymousreply 569May 11, 2020 1:58 PM

I understand that they were trying to sell the show but now it has backfired. Indeed like you say, she had a boyfriend and she simply could have said so. God knows there are tons of actors of romantic shows that are honest about their relationship status. Single Jamie/Sam should've done the trick for the mommies.

by Anonymousreply 570May 11, 2020 2:11 PM

This kind of situations can be very tricky. They never went to the full they are dating crap, but that happened in other shows and that could backfire big time. If both actors are single is doable (pathetic but doable) but one of them is dating someone is a very dangerous situation, one can be labelled a cheater just to be caught with his/her real partner, and there's no way to undo the damage without saying the truth about the pr stunt

by Anonymousreply 571May 11, 2020 2:26 PM

The OP is a rampant homophobic 66 year old flyover frau obsessed with beards and closets. Sheer monomania. Needs psych drugs.

by Anonymousreply 572May 11, 2020 2:52 PM

R571 I get it but he could've gone for single from the start and now he is still feeding shippers apparantly. why.....

by Anonymousreply 573May 11, 2020 4:12 PM

I started watching the show around Season 3 so naturally I checked out his social media. I ventured wayyy back in his IG to the Batman Live days, before he was really famous. I saw a few posts of guys in a pool doing gymnastics and at that point I though maybe he was gay. Then I searched and found this thread which I have followed ever since. His path has made me sad because I do think he may be a nice guy and got caught up in a lust for HW stardom. I would love to see him return to theater after OL ends and live a happy, authentic life.

by Anonymousreply 574May 11, 2020 8:36 PM

r574 It's too bad that Sam makes you sad because of the way he chooses to live his life and it's nice that that is what you want for Sam's life but maybe it isn't what Sam wants for Sam. Isn't it nice that we get to choose how we live and that others don't get to choose for us. Imagine what one's life might be like if someone else gets to chose how one lives.

by Anonymousreply 575May 11, 2020 9:44 PM

The “way” he lives his life does not make me sad. What bothers me is that in 2020, someone would have to hide their sexuality in order to achieve “success” in that industry. And not only hide it, put on a charade which I’m sure is stressful and soul crushing at times.

by Anonymousreply 576May 11, 2020 11:59 PM

Fraus just love making victims out of straight men. It's homophobia at its worst to say a guy like this is closeted and miserable.

by Anonymousreply 577May 11, 2020 11:59 PM

R577=Our homophobic and misogynistic resident troll who has been trying to derail these threads for YEARS and believes that Shawn Mendes and Sam are straight and beardings don't exist (see R573 post about this troll)

Adorable, young and happy Gay Sam.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578May 12, 2020 12:59 AM

R578 - resident homophobic 66 year old frau who has kept these homophobic Gay Sam threads running for years and years and years. A vile vile vile homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 579May 12, 2020 1:17 AM

Did you mean R577 R579

by Anonymousreply 580May 12, 2020 1:24 AM

Trolldar R579=R577=R560....

The irony is this SpazPurvMuso HOMOPHOBIC troll think that we are 'vile vile and homophobe' because we are saying that Sam is gay....lol

Sam picked the WRONG hat......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581May 12, 2020 1:58 AM

[quote]What bothers me is that in 2020, someone would have to hide their sexuality in order to achieve “success” in that industry. And not only hide it, put on a charade which I’m sure is stressful and soul crushing at times.

Your are right, beardings and the closet still exist especially for The King Of Men.....;)

Here's actor Matt Dallas in 2019, talking about how he was told to stay closeted to be successful:

[quote]“I was told to stay in the closet, not talk about my sexuality, to be on every red carpet with a girl on my arm because you could not be successful if you were openly gay in the entertainment industry."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582May 13, 2020 3:07 AM

R582 Soul crushing, indeed.

[quote]“Because of the advice that was given to me to stay in the closet, I became very disconnected from who I was, and there’s a lot of residual stuff that to this day that I still deal with where I find myself [thinking] ‘oh, I sound too gay’ or ‘I’m acting too gay’ because it was so drilled into my brain,” he said.

[quote]At this point, Hamilton stepped in and said, “Be visible. Be very, very visible. And gay.”

by Anonymousreply 583May 13, 2020 3:34 AM

Fan on, Sammy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584May 13, 2020 11:15 PM

SAM IS STRAIGHT AND HE LOVES PUSSY. HE THINKS MEN'S STINKY DICKS ARE DISGUSTING.

by Anonymousreply 585May 14, 2020 12:07 AM

R585=SpazPurvMuso Homophobic Troll. As it's posted in R581, Sam picked the wrong hat.

Sure, troll, 'straight'.....to the next man and Sam's long time friends know that 'there's nothing straight about his Bat'.

Just look at their recent birthday wishes for Sam:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586May 14, 2020 12:47 AM

SAM IS STRAIGHT AND HE LOVES PUSSY. HE THINKS MEN'S STINKY DICKS ARE DISGUSTING

by Anonymousreply 587May 14, 2020 8:45 AM

He will never fuck you R587 I know you find that hard to accept and by all means help us keep the numbers of these threads up.

by Anonymousreply 588May 14, 2020 10:00 AM

Could it be he’s finally travelling home? He has been offline all day

by Anonymousreply 589May 14, 2020 8:36 PM

do you sit all day and watch?

by Anonymousreply 590May 14, 2020 9:32 PM

I only briefly checked Twitter and you can see how many hours ago someone has tweeted.

by Anonymousreply 591May 14, 2020 9:36 PM

oh I think you are checking more than just Twitter

by Anonymousreply 592May 14, 2020 9:51 PM

[quote]do you sit all day and watch?

R590/R592 Here's our resident ConTROLLing troll. Isn't it ironic?

We've almost reached 600 replies ( with almost 20,000 views) We can follow the discussion about Gay Sam in the other threads or start a new one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593May 14, 2020 10:46 PM

by Anonymousreply 594May 15, 2020 12:22 AM

[quote]OMG @ [R515] !Sam was fucking cock-thirsty over whoever that guy was... I cannot believe he is closeting again and shaming people for stating a fact. Absolutely unforgivable.

Yep, he was, and sadly for the homophobic troll above, Sam looked very interested in seeing Steven Cree's dick and his shortest shorts.....xd

He gave him 9 out of 10.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595May 15, 2020 1:28 AM

r593 Vote for part 2 of this one please, with all related threads linked and accessible.

by Anonymousreply 596May 15, 2020 4:00 AM

OP can you open a new thread?

by Anonymousreply 597May 15, 2020 12:36 PM

—Anonymous

by Anonymousreply 598May 15, 2020 1:18 PM

The dicks I've had were never stinky. Poor troll.

by Anonymousreply 599May 15, 2020 2:26 PM

[quote]OMG @ [R515] !Sam was fucking cock-thirsty over whoever that guy was... I cannot believe he is closeting again and shaming people for stating a fact. Absolutely unforgivable.

[quote] Sam looked very interested in seeing Steven Cree's dick and his shortest shorts.....xd He gave him 9 out of 10.

And in Sept 2015, Gay Sam was openly flirting with Stanley Weber after he told him the 'he had an inviting butt'.......

After things like this and Sam's long trip around the world with his rumored bf Luke Neal -taking him to private parties and Outlander events, Spring 2016- they hired Jennifer Allen as his publicist, the PR closeting fuckery started and 'they put him into a box', in his OWN words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 15, 2020 3:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!