Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Survivor: Winners At WAR (Part II)

(Continue the discussion here).

The entire cast is made up of previous winners!

I haven't watched Survivor in ages, but I'll probably watch this installment.

It's like Jeopardy Ken vs. Brad vs. James. Battle of the Titans.

Premieres Wednesday, February 12 on CBS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533May 14, 2020 2:26 AM

Part I is linked below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2020 11:38 PM

Only Sophie, Wendell, Sarah, Kim, Jeremy, and Denise still seem edgically viable to me, and I really don't see this cast giving the win to someone from EoE. Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2020 11:41 PM

At least there's enough interest in this season in that it has spawned a Part II. I don't think last season's thread ever made it to a second thread. I guess people were turned off by Survivor: Sexual Harassment edition.

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2020 11:45 PM

R2, once upon a time, I used to be very good at picking out the winners based off of edits and quotes, but it all went to hell after Kaoh Rong, where I 100% thought Aubry was going to win. If I had to choose who I think is going to win based off of edit, my choice would be Sophie?

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2020 11:47 PM

Is that the end of Sandra forever?

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2020 11:51 PM

R5, she said she was retiring from Survivor.

In another five years, if this show is still around, we'll see about that...

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 12:03 AM

I want to see Ben naked!

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2020 12:18 AM

Bon Dover, please...

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2020 12:30 AM

Ben Dover, please...

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 12:30 AM

I suspect that Ben has questionable anal hygiene, both on AND off the island... His pube area might not be so fresh and breezy either.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 12:32 AM

Yes R5. Not in a hateful way. But Sandra is no longer an icon. She should never have been. Sandra reminds me of a union rep. For a sanitation department. There's nothing to admire about her. She knows all the rules and how to fight, but she never strives to grow or be better. She's living her life for retirement. I don't care for her.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2020 12:39 AM

Adam is the decoy boot again in NTOS.

Seriously, why would anyone even vote him out at this point? He's annoying to everyone, can't keep his mouth shut, constantly double-crosses his allies, isn't a big threat to go on an immunity run, has no connections on EoE, isn't really allied strongly with anyone, and has been playing one of the least-impressive games of the entire cast.

In other words, he is the closest thing you'll get to a goat on an all-winners season.

Whoever wants to vote out Adam is seriously misplaying post-merge. Insane FTC threats like Jeremy, Tony, and Kim are still around...they're the correct targets.

I can't wait to see Adam in the final three.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2020 4:15 AM

I also love Adam, but I fear for him R12. A lot of the time, the merge boot is somebody who is just a consensus boot. Since everyone has had it with him at this point, it could be him. IIRC, he was almost the merge boot in MvGX.

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 4:25 AM

Next year's cast has been selected. Here they are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2020 4:40 AM

R14, lol. That makes me think: which 10 Survivor males would I like to see on an all-nude tribe?

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2020 4:54 AM

Get a life R15 and stop responding to your own posts.

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2020 4:56 AM

R16, excuse you. I am not R14.

by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2020 5:06 AM

[quote]which 10 Survivor males would I like to see on an all-nude tribe?

Good one...

I'd choose Yul, Michael Yerger (have mercy), Chase Rice, Dr. John Cody, Burton, JP, Pete Yurkowdki, Spencer, that bellhop twink and Rob Cesternino.

I know my last 3 choices are not everyone's cup of tea but I found them cute and especially Cesternino is adorable as fuck!

We've already seen Ozzy and Penner fully nude.

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2020 5:37 AM

Are these as they appeared on their (first) season, or now?

by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2020 7:59 AM

R12, I have a naive question....

[quote] In other words, he is the closest thing you'll get to a goat on an all-winners season.

In the tennis threads, goat = greatest of all time.

What do you mean by goat? The same thing?

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2020 4:28 PM

R20, in survivor, a goat is someone who has no chance of winning so people want to take them to the end.

Adam is weird though cause he also came off as a goat at times during his winning season.

I think the biggest goat right now is Wendell though. He’s not liked by his tribe but was kept around cause they know nobody respects his petty passive aggressive game. He makes the overly emotional Michelle come off great in comparison.

Granted it’s only his small tribe that has seen him acting like a little bitch so far...

by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2020 4:38 PM

Thank you, R21. Makes sense.

I'm hoping that the jury finds Denise's takedown of Sandra a game-winning move.

by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2020 4:48 PM

I like Denise but post merge, if the remaining Survivors don't get rid of her when they have the chance, then they're dumb as fuck and Denise deserves to win.

by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2020 5:03 PM

R23, I don't know that Denise is high on people's priority list for getting rid of? Maybe Tony is a little bit onto her. Same with Sophie. That's why a lot of these lesser-known players end up winning All-Stars seasons. Everybody targets the high-profile, big guns, allowing the quieter ones to go further in the game.

by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2020 5:10 PM

I hear you r24 but post merge, people on her pre-merge team will talk and know she took out the queen. Maybe it's me but if I was playing and knew that, I would take her out when given the opportunity because we all know that if she makes it to the final 3, she wins. What Denise did was one one of the best Survivor plays ever and the jury can't deny her that.

by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2020 8:46 PM

I agree, R25. One of the best, from someone I didn't expect would pull such a power move.

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2020 9:44 PM

Any thoughts on what the finale will look like? Jeff all alone announcing the winner and interviewing the cast each from their remote locations?

by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2020 10:09 PM

I, too, was impressed by Denise's move. It was savage but pretty epic. I don't know, however, that she needed to use a second Idol on Jeremy?

by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2020 11:11 PM

Ultimately she didn't need to use the 2nd idol, but it was protection to pull off the baller move.

by Anonymousreply 29March 30, 2020 4:19 AM

Baller. If she makes it to the end, Denise is a contender. If Parvati gets back in the game, so is she. Quietly Michele and Ben are doing well. Wendell isn't a goat. He's unlikable this season, but far from unpopular. Jeremy I remember well. And I guess he deserved his win. It was unanimous I think. But the fact he was a firefighter with a pregnant wife didn't hurt. The jury won't be pushovers this time. It's all about game play. I don't mind the two cops, but I would never vote for any cop to win anything. So that's my bias. It's way too soon to know who will be on jury and who will make it near the end. But Wendell and Jeremy gotta go. Those are two guys who can win all the solo immunity challenges.

I'm liking Ben, Sophie, Michele and Denise. Parvati for the comeback and Adam for a goat.

by Anonymousreply 30March 30, 2020 4:35 AM

RE: Probst's obnoxious commentary during the challenges.....

I recently re-watched S25: PHILIPPINES, the Lisa Whelchel/Denise Stapley season (which was the last time I watched Survivor). I'd completely forgotten how awful Probst was to that girl Katie, during the challenges. She was a weak link, but she was trying....and he was just an ass. Harped on her, endlessly. Did she not put out for him, or something?

I like Denise going to the final three.

by Anonymousreply 31March 30, 2020 5:30 AM

Everyone I like is on loser island. I don't blame Sandra for leaving. I wouldn't want to even try just for a shot to get back in.

Also they can bring back James for a nude season. He was so perfect.

by Anonymousreply 32March 30, 2020 5:50 AM

Who is James, r32?

by Anonymousreply 33March 30, 2020 4:44 PM

James was the hunky black guy.

by Anonymousreply 34March 30, 2020 4:50 PM

James Clement from China and Heroes vs. Villains

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 30, 2020 4:52 PM

How will alliances be redrawn at the merge? I'm thinking the first boot will be the person who comes back from Edge of Extinction.

by Anonymousreply 36March 30, 2020 5:06 PM

R30 Do you have a thing against black people?

by Anonymousreply 37March 30, 2020 5:11 PM

Lmao at Ben being a contender.

His first tribe, anytime rob took a shit, he’s wipe his ass.

And now his second tribe, he’s basically up Sarah and Sophie’s little bitch. Even Adam comes off more masculine than him.

by Anonymousreply 38March 30, 2020 9:00 PM

Adam for the win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 30, 2020 9:47 PM

Adam's mouth looks very talented.

by Anonymousreply 40March 30, 2020 10:05 PM

I'm going to gave major points to whomever gets rid of Tony next. I don't believe any of them are going to be wanting him hanging around too much longer.

by Anonymousreply 41March 30, 2020 10:08 PM

I agree, R41.

Tony is the next biggest threat.

It's interesting how all of the players from more recent seasons are left, and all of the old timers are gone.

I think that's very smart on their part.

by Anonymousreply 42March 30, 2020 10:11 PM

To be honest, if I had to take two people to the F2 based on who remains in this cast, I would probably want to sit next to Adam and Ben. Their previous wins weren't considered amongst the higher echelon and they haven't shown too much this season.

Of course, having said that, there is still so much game left to play and they might amp it up in the second half.

by Anonymousreply 43March 31, 2020 3:23 AM

Adam is a homely girl with hairy nipples. Is she a good player?

by Anonymousreply 44March 31, 2020 3:30 AM

R44, I was shocked Adam won his season. My memory of it was that he was kind of a mess, all over the place, made unnecessary moves which made him vulnerable several times, and got lucky more than a few times. That said, I ended up rooting for him in that particular Final 3 because of his mother and the other two sitting next to him weren't very great either.

by Anonymousreply 45March 31, 2020 3:34 AM

Adam won because everyone felt pity for him because his mum was dying. The finale was such a cry-fest because his mum had died by then

by Anonymousreply 46March 31, 2020 1:00 PM

R46, essentially, I think that did play a big part in his win. But the other two contestants -- Hannah and Ken? -- I couldn't even remember that they were in Finals with Adam until I looked it up. I don't remember either of them doing much of anything at all. It was definitely a clusterfuck of a Final 3 and I think most people expected David to win.

by Anonymousreply 47March 31, 2020 8:10 PM

Adam came into the final three with one of the best sob stories in Survivor history. He also managed to keep it secret until the final tribal when he hit the jury with the news during an emotional confession. There was no doubt Adam would win after that.

David would have surely won had he made it to the end, but he didn’t and Adam took advantage of his prime opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 48March 31, 2020 8:52 PM

Adam won a very difficult season. He made mistakes, but every winner who had opposition at the level of MvGX made mistakes. Winners like Kim, Rob, and Cochran aren't very impressive to me because their opposition was such dogshit. I much prefer players like Adam who had to grind and scrape their way to a win (unanimous in his case).

by Anonymousreply 49April 1, 2020 5:25 AM

It's easy to pity Adam. So they did.

by Anonymousreply 50April 1, 2020 5:27 AM

Adam on why he wants to win Survivor: "The money is secondary, but not unimportant because it would allow me to continue my passion for social justice."

Yes! He has such a beautiful soul.

by Anonymousreply 51April 1, 2020 5:39 AM

Adam finding himself in a bit of a sandwich....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 1, 2020 10:50 AM

I hope they get rid of the two cops next: Tony and Sarah. Doesn't matter which order.

by Anonymousreply 53April 1, 2020 6:59 PM

Denise for the win! I like that Hagress

by Anonymousreply 54April 1, 2020 11:26 PM

You know Probst and Burnett were pissed Rob didn't win the return challenge. I don't care for Tyson and find him to be very hard to look at, but glad he beat Rob.

by Anonymousreply 55April 2, 2020 12:24 AM

Denise was blabbing/bragging way too much.

by Anonymousreply 56April 2, 2020 12:24 AM

LOL at Adam in next weeks preview. He's losing it.

by Anonymousreply 57April 2, 2020 1:02 AM

Who is gone?

Of course, Rob has ONE MORE CHANCE to come back in the game.

by Anonymousreply 58April 2, 2020 1:05 AM

So there is going to be a second challenge for the people on Extinction to return to the game?

Glad Wendell is out. I hope he stays out.

by Anonymousreply 59April 2, 2020 1:06 AM

This season's last show is April 29 and the finale is supposed to be May 6. Doubt that will happen. Also any new seasons of the show have not even started so there won't be a new season probably until October 2021 or later.

by Anonymousreply 60April 2, 2020 1:09 AM

I expected Wendell to go very soon since his edit has been bad the last three episodes.

Things aren't looking good for Nick, Jeremy, Adam and maybe Denise. I'd love to see Nick take out cuntface Sarah. Probably not going to happen though.

I think Michele will stay with Sophie and Sarah. Ben, Kim, Tyson and surprisingly Tony are relatively staying under the radar.

by Anonymousreply 61April 2, 2020 1:17 AM

I’m glad both Nick and Adam skated by. Jeremy had the right idea to get out Nick to strengthen his bond with Wendell.

Denise must have the biggest target on her back at this point.

The highlight was easily watching Boston Rob lose that challenge.

by Anonymousreply 62April 2, 2020 1:18 AM

R59 Yes, someone else will return to the game around the final 5/6.

by Anonymousreply 63April 2, 2020 1:18 AM

R59, that’s how Extinction worked last time too.

by Anonymousreply 64April 2, 2020 1:20 AM

I'll miss people here calling Boston Slob "Boston Slob."

by Anonymousreply 65April 2, 2020 1:31 AM

We will be calling him that at least until he gets his second chance to get back in the game, plus after the finale, and then forever more

by Anonymousreply 66April 2, 2020 1:32 AM

I'm so happy Adam survived. I LOVE how unhinged he is getting and his hateboner for Ben is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 67April 2, 2020 1:34 AM

I want Tyson in me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 68April 2, 2020 3:22 AM

I was surprised that fat Nick was able to hold on to the pole for so long. I guess he pretended it was a giant corn dog, or whatever food it is that makes people fat.

by Anonymousreply 69April 2, 2020 3:40 AM

Sophie OWNED that shit! Adam, Sophie, and Denise F3 please!

by Anonymousreply 70April 2, 2020 4:05 AM

The merge episode was disappointing. The merge dynamics just don't make a ton of sense.

I wonder if there was a huge pre-show alliance going on this season.

by Anonymousreply 71April 2, 2020 4:12 AM

Adam and Ben act like a married couple in their sixties who have decades of resentments behind them, who delight in undermining each other, and who nevertheless will never divorce.

by Anonymousreply 72April 2, 2020 4:14 AM

[quote]Adam and Ben act like a married couple in their sixties who have decades of resentments behind them, who delight in undermining each other, and who nevertheless will never divorce.

LOL, I love that R72! Brilliant!

by Anonymousreply 73April 2, 2020 4:17 AM

Adam is so funny. I hope he stays till final 5/3.

by Anonymousreply 74April 2, 2020 4:42 AM

Jeremy voted for Wendell. Michele, Nick and Wendell were the Adam votes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 2, 2020 4:57 AM

Sophie is running this game.

by Anonymousreply 76April 2, 2020 5:18 AM

Was Jeffy put on suicide watch after Boston Blob lost the Edge of Extinction challenge?

by Anonymousreply 77April 2, 2020 6:05 AM

[quote] I'd love to see Nick take out cuntface Sarah.

Me too! Can we christen that as her new nickname on here? Cuntface Sarah

by Anonymousreply 78April 2, 2020 6:06 AM

[quote]Was Jeffy put on suicide watch after Boston Blob lost the Edge of Extinction challenge?

Nah. He immediately went to work with the production team to find a way for Rob to "win" a second chance back into the game.

by Anonymousreply 79April 2, 2020 6:08 AM

Nick has such a pretty face. Beautiful eyes; nice, thick hair; cherry-red lips; good bone structure.

Too bad he's a fat Republican. I wish he were on a season with Eliza so she could smack his whale ass with facts about Mitch McConnell.

by Anonymousreply 80April 2, 2020 7:41 AM

I'm so used to the jury being all cleaned up. It's so odd to see them sitting there looking just as dirty as the players in the game and knowing that are actually feeling worse due to their conditions.

by Anonymousreply 81April 2, 2020 11:45 AM

I was sad Rob lost and especially by such a small margin. Tyson is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 82April 2, 2020 12:12 PM

I really want Denise to win but I think she peaked too early unfortunately. I will throw up if Sarah wins the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 83April 2, 2020 12:21 PM

I agree with R82, cannot stand Tyson or Adam.

by Anonymousreply 84April 2, 2020 2:39 PM

[quote] Too bad he's a fat Republican. I wish he were on a season with Eliza so she could smack his whale ass with facts about Mitch McConnell.

Nick is a Repub? What a dumbass. Do tell more.

by Anonymousreply 85April 2, 2020 5:10 PM

Did you not watch his season?

He's a PROUD Deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 86April 2, 2020 5:15 PM

R86, I did. I don't remember him saying anything particularly Trumpian. I mean, he's a public defender. Any public defender worth a damn has to fight for marginalized people facing an uphill battle against a Trumpian criminal justice system which doesn't exactly favor their odds... I sure as hell would hope -- for his client's sake -- that he's not a Trumptard.

by Anonymousreply 87April 2, 2020 5:21 PM

I must've been wrong because Nick Liked & ReTweeted this:

[quote]History has been made: Jim Gray and his partner Eric Orr just became the first same sex couple ever introduced at the Grand March.

I think DL is where I read that Nick was a diehard Trumptard and Deplorable.

Lo siento.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 2, 2020 5:34 PM

R88, that Tweet is promising. I also remember another poster saying he is a Republican, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and hope that poster was wrong..

by Anonymousreply 89April 2, 2020 6:18 PM

It's Cuntface Sarah the cop who had all those Trump/ MAGA tweets and went to his rallies

by Anonymousreply 90April 2, 2020 8:30 PM

Where is the "MISOGYNY!" womyn troll here who defends all the MAGAts?

She attacks you if a female is not your favorite player but defends all of their gay-hating Deplorable-ism.

by Anonymousreply 91April 2, 2020 8:35 PM

R91, best not to summon that individual...

Speaking of people who I've heard are supposedly Democrat, some surprises: Tony and Ben (??). Don't hold me to it, though. Just stuff I've seen written in other forums that surprised me.

Back to the game, Denise is really lucky she won that immunity challenge. It seems like everybody would have agreed to vote her out next as an easy consensus.

by Anonymousreply 92April 2, 2020 8:45 PM

Jeff Probst is NOT a Deplorable, so don't even start that. He supported Bloomberg and also other Democratic candidates in the past.

by Anonymousreply 93April 2, 2020 8:50 PM

During the DvG season, I read from someone on here that Nick had that stupid red/blue by county map of the 2016 election as his Facebook cover photo. The one that Trump uses as a risible security blanket and has in front of him in the Oval Office.

I know he's a public defender, but just as there are many Democratic prosecutors and DAs, there are bound to be many Republican defense attorneys.

I'd love to be proven wrong, because the less Rethugs who are becoming rich off this show, the better.

by Anonymousreply 94April 2, 2020 8:56 PM

Amber's presence is so pointless in this entire game. Did you see her give up her tokens just so that Boston Slob can get back in the game while she shrivels up on EoE? Such a frau. Such a doormat.

by Anonymousreply 95April 2, 2020 9:05 PM

Rob KNOWS he will be the second returning player.

It was in the contracts.

by Anonymousreply 96April 2, 2020 9:06 PM

Is Denise a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 97April 2, 2020 9:17 PM

Upthread, someone said she is not the lesbian she appears to be.

by Anonymousreply 98April 2, 2020 9:32 PM

Has anyone else seen the extra Adam scene from this week? There's some good Ben/Adam bromancing going on.

"Look how pretty this is, Ben!"

Interesting how Adam leads the confessional count--Tony, in second place, isn't even close to him--and also gets a special extra scene nearly every week. There are only like three or four per week, and an Adam confessional is usually one of them.

In this week's one, Adam talks about how everyone probably thinks he's a FTC goat whom they would crush, thus ensuring his safety. He links it to how everyone thought the same of him in MvGX. Of course, they were wrong.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

People are sleeping on Adam, honestly. He is getting an insane amount of personal content, is the consistent season narrator, and frequently gets a strategic focus, even on episodes when his tribe isn't in danger. He's being portrayed as a hot mess, but maybe that's just to make his unlikely victory all the more shocking and exciting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 3, 2020 1:44 AM

Which one is Adam?

by Anonymousreply 100April 3, 2020 1:45 AM

Adam is the one who isn’t Nick, R100. At least that’s how I remember who he is. I find him quite forgettable.

by Anonymousreply 101April 3, 2020 2:23 AM

Yul's body was on point last night! God damn!

by Anonymousreply 102April 3, 2020 2:25 AM

Boston Slob will be back in the game soon per the script.

by Anonymousreply 103April 3, 2020 2:26 AM

Boston Rob is not returning per spoilers.

by Anonymousreply 104April 3, 2020 2:38 AM

As long as MYOOL doesn't get back in the game, then everything is fine.

by Anonymousreply 105April 3, 2020 4:59 AM

My ideal episode next week:

Adam and Ben take a long walk on the beach in the morning. Ben catches a random sea creature to eat and Adam shrieks like a girl when Ben shows it to him.

Over on EoE, Yul and Ethan cuddle together for warmth. Ethan cries about cancer while Yul wipes away his tears.

On the beach, Parvati does camel pose while Danni glares at her from afar.

At the immunity challenge, Adam wins, throwing Nick and Michele off from their plan to shake the targets off their back. They go to Adam and throw out Sarah's name. She overhears this and goes apeshit, saying something about how Nick needs to stop defending brown people who have no money to hire lawyers. Here, Kim gets her one and only moment on camera in the episode, shaking her head in disapproval.

The majority settles on tub of lard Nick, but at tribal, both Nick and Michele play idols, meaning that their target, Tyson, goes home, thus sparing us more of his "comedy."

In the next time on Survivor clip, Adam narrates the entire thing for the ninth straight week, and Tony falls over a log.

by Anonymousreply 106April 3, 2020 5:16 AM

The winner of Season 40:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 3, 2020 6:44 PM

Oh look, ANOTHER preview entirely centred on Adam's POV.

Adam is the winner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 3, 2020 10:58 PM

I miss Rob.

by Anonymousreply 109April 3, 2020 11:29 PM

R108 Or he is just good TV. The rest of them except Tony are so fucking boring.

by Anonymousreply 110April 4, 2020 1:53 AM

R109 = Jeff Probst

by Anonymousreply 111April 4, 2020 7:52 AM

I like that GIF of Adam handling a pole.

by Anonymousreply 112April 4, 2020 8:48 AM

Denise is the only registered sex therapist in all of Iowa.

by Anonymousreply 113April 5, 2020 9:42 PM

Can you imagine living in the same town in Iowa where Cop Sarah reigns as queen? She probably terrorizes restaurants and donut shops, demanding free food!

by Anonymousreply 114April 6, 2020 8:32 AM

Sounds like Sarah lives in your head

by Anonymousreply 115April 6, 2020 3:41 PM

[quote] Sounds like Sarah lives in your head

Nope! But Trump lives in hers.

by Anonymousreply 116April 6, 2020 3:57 PM

Ugh. True. I'm so done with people like that.

by Anonymousreply 117April 6, 2020 3:58 PM

Has Ben mounted Adam yet?

by Anonymousreply 118April 7, 2020 12:16 AM

The winner mounts, R118. He is not mounted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 7, 2020 1:13 AM

Wow at that picture of Adam. Ben would break him in half.

by Anonymousreply 120April 7, 2020 1:38 AM

Adam doesn't look better up close. He's kind of gross.

by Anonymousreply 121April 7, 2020 1:45 AM

R119, I think that picture was taken not long after his first season ended. Even a slender boy like him still managed to lose 21 pounds I think. But I do love that thumbnail, with those delicious tasty nips, and that patch of chest hair always gives me a semi, especially when it peeks out the top of his tshirts.

R121, sorry he doesn't do anything for you. There has been plenty of lust over certain males in the past and present (Rob) which I just find baffling, so I don't blame you. But for me, he's like that cute wholesome boy-next-door type, the kind of college roommate with the combo of looks and intelligence who doesn't know how attractive he is.

Anyone catch the web series he did? Watch him there where he's *not* all dirty and scruffy in Survivor superfan mode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 7, 2020 6:02 AM

An Adam win is a win for gay rights.

Since Richard and Todd weren't invited back, Adam will have to do. He's 90% of the way to being a gay man, anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123April 7, 2020 6:13 AM

I wish they had brought Todd back. He was very impressive on his season, although I understand production must have had misgivings because of his alcohol addiction problems.

by Anonymousreply 124April 7, 2020 6:32 AM

Jenna is another one I would have liked to have seen come back (instead of Amber), but as I understand it, sadly, she has even bigger substance abuse problems than Todd.

by Anonymousreply 125April 7, 2020 6:35 AM

This season needed Todd, Fabio, Earl, Natalie W., Bob, and Vecepia. Six winners who have never returned since their seasons. Several of them were dominant--Todd, Earl; others deserve a shot to prove themselves after being dragged through the mud on the internet all these years.

Amber, Nick, and Danni add nothing to this season. Rob, Tyson, and Sandra have been on about five million seasons already and it's long past time for them to fuck off into the Fijian sunset.

I would love to see Richard or Brian again, as unlikely/impossible that is to happen.

I hope a woman wins this season, unless it's Adam. The winner gender distribution got seriously out of whack in the 30s.

by Anonymousreply 126April 7, 2020 6:59 AM

So sad. There's no bigger lush face than fat bloated Rob. Thay gay drunk who won is a disgusting piece of human waste. He only gets up to puke on Dr. Phil.

by Anonymousreply 127April 7, 2020 7:04 AM

OK, that is ENOUGH about Adam. This is NOT a thread about Adam. If you want to talk about Adam from Survivor start a thread about that. Anyone who posts about Adam from now on will be banned. You have been warned.

by Anonymousreply 128April 7, 2020 11:43 AM

I am cheering for Adam. He is sooo cute.

by Anonymousreply 129April 7, 2020 3:46 PM

The sneak previews for next episodes have been extremely vague and whacky. Usually, they show someone in trouble or a tease of what's actually happening. I guess they don't wanna give anything away this season.

by Anonymousreply 130April 7, 2020 5:02 PM

r128 is telling you NOW so she doesn't have to tell you THEN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 7, 2020 9:48 PM

David's expression during that GIF is priceless

by Anonymousreply 132April 7, 2020 10:45 PM

R128?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 8, 2020 12:29 AM

Lol R131

Daily Adam <3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134April 8, 2020 12:31 AM

r128 BOO! Go back to sucks, you miserable shit

by Anonymousreply 135April 8, 2020 1:46 AM

r128 Inspired by Mr. Klein-sweep Adam:

I know that I can say that I'm not in a cult, but r128, can you and your friends at Sucks say the same?

by Anonymousreply 136April 8, 2020 1:51 AM

I am not a she, r131. I am a he.

by Anonymousreply 137April 8, 2020 2:04 AM

Daily Adam Klein! LOVE IT!! I have finally found my people. The GIF R107 and R123 posted is so adorable.

Also, R119, it was 18 pounds, not 21, but still:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138April 8, 2020 6:19 AM

I want o pound Adams ass.....make out with Nick,and suck Boston Rob off!

by Anonymousreply 139April 8, 2020 7:12 AM

Rewatched last week's episode...a few things stood out:

Sophie was right throughout the episode--when she said that Adam wasn't going home; when she correctly perceived the Jeremy-Wendell development and decided that she needed to nip it in the bud; when she read the "big guys" and their attempt to create a new alliance for filth, then shaved off their fifth vote brilliantly. And she did all of this without scrambling. Sophie is dominating this game.

The edit's heavy focus on the triangle of Sophie, Adam, and Denise as the players with agency in this episode means something, likely that they're the core alliance in control of the game. They'll either be in the finale together or will be the focus of a mid-merge episode in which they get flipped on by someone like Kim, altering the entire trajectory of the season, like e.g. Vanuatu.

The edit's merciless undermining of Jeremy, Tony, and Nick and its erasure of Tyson and Michele were really bad for them. Also, Nick and Michele voting out Yul is the dog that hasn't yet barked. Sophie will make them pay for it at some point; there's no other reason for the early alliance content between her and Yul. If I had to hazard a guess, there will be an episode where Sophie wins individual immunity and then plays her idol on Adam, sending Nick to EoE. Unfortunately, this will also paint an even greater target on her back.

Ben and Adam's constant marital bickering ("Okay, well, I just got back here") seems more like misdirection than an authentic rift. They have voted together on every vote except for the Ethan one very early on when Adam overplayed. Actually, I think Yara is much tighter than is being portrayed. Their optimal strategy right now is to stick together while appearing as free agents, and they probably all know that.

by Anonymousreply 140April 8, 2020 8:54 PM

R140, interesting. I find that Michele has the strangest edit of them all. She gets lots of screentime and confessionals, but I cannot decide if it's because she's a winner, goes far, or they're setting up her downfall?

by Anonymousreply 141April 8, 2020 9:03 PM

Good observations, R140. I liked reading your astute thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 142April 8, 2020 9:04 PM

Survivor is no longer worth watching without Adam. No way will he win the challenge to get back in.

by Anonymousreply 143April 9, 2020 1:50 AM

Goodbye Wendell and Adam, at least for now

by Anonymousreply 144April 9, 2020 2:14 AM

Adam seemed one sandwich short of a picnic tonight. If he had kept his mouth shut, and stayed cool, it probably would have been Nick voted out. Hard to tell, tribal council was crazy.

by Anonymousreply 145April 9, 2020 2:16 AM

I think Adam did himself in, he panicked too much. I love Sophie but hate she’s aligned with Sarah. Was hoping an idol got played and Sarah went home but it would’ve been Nick instead actually.

by Anonymousreply 146April 9, 2020 2:20 AM

Poor Adam :( He was my favorite.

I kind of hate everyone left. I guess now I'm rooting for Michele?

by Anonymousreply 147April 9, 2020 2:25 AM

I like Jeremy, Tony, and Nick.

Denise looks like a marionette and I can't believe they haven't voted her out. She'll win the whole thing if they don't get her out soon.

by Anonymousreply 148April 9, 2020 2:27 AM

I totally agree r148.

by Anonymousreply 149April 9, 2020 2:50 AM

Jeremy showed some nice VPL at the reward challenge tonight.

by Anonymousreply 150April 9, 2020 4:51 AM

Jeremy does nothing for me. Nice body but that face ain't all that.

I felt for Adam tonight. He looked like a complete fool trying to grab that "idol" from Jeff's podium. I was actually hoping that Jeff would say it was an idea but alas. Adam's really cute. I'm a sucker for big round puppy dog eyes. I would do him.

by Anonymousreply 151April 9, 2020 4:55 AM

Ugh I was hoping doughy Nick was getting the boot. Can't stand that Trump loving gremlin.

by Anonymousreply 152April 9, 2020 5:08 AM

That was a hilarious tribal council. Whoever said Adam and Ben are like an old, bickering, married couple was right on.

by Anonymousreply 153April 9, 2020 5:48 AM

Am I the only one getting major BISEXUAL vibes from Ben?

by Anonymousreply 154April 9, 2020 5:58 AM

R151, agree. Adam is unbelievably cute with those big puppy dog eyes, that thick curly mop of hair, that pouty mouth... I have no real interest in this season anymore.

Sigh. In honour of our beautiful fallen prince:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155April 9, 2020 7:04 AM

I'm so sad Adam is out.

by Anonymousreply 156April 9, 2020 7:39 AM

Adam was such a dumb weak bitch. Has any player ever appeared so desperate and unhinged? He won't be back.

Every week that Sophie is not a target is a week closer to her winning. She's just so good at the things she's good at. I don't know why they don't want to take Jeremy out, considering his physical prowess and proven gameplay. Nick is a snake - he'll never make it to the end. It's interesting to see who these super players view as threats. Sarah seems like a Trump loving racist cop professional liar to me. I am liking Ben much more this time around. I'd say he has final four potential. Parvati is going to bet back in this game. She's a smart alert, pretty and likeable bitch. She's dangerous just sitting across from them. I wouldn't be mad....

So glad that weak goofy girly Adam is GONE. He made that dumb guy who gave his idol away to the pretty girls look cool.

by Anonymousreply 157April 9, 2020 7:50 AM

R157 Of course Adam will be back. Look at the amount of screen time he's had. He is TV gold. I fully expect him to come back 2-3 times more after this season since he is only 29.

by Anonymousreply 158April 9, 2020 8:29 AM

I don't get the Adam love at all, not attractive, acts like a little spoiled child having a temper tantrum.

by Anonymousreply 159April 9, 2020 10:25 AM

I see Sophie winning at this point as well. She still has her extra vote advantage as well.

Since when did Survivor start playing music with lyrics during the show? It sounds a little cheesy to me. I miss the old tribal voices instead.

by Anonymousreply 160April 9, 2020 7:28 PM

Please bring back the tribal voices. That music with lyrics shit was HORRENDOUS!

by Anonymousreply 161April 9, 2020 7:33 PM

Yeah, the current music (vs tribal) seems very out of place.

by Anonymousreply 162April 9, 2020 7:39 PM

The terrible song reminded me of those awful music montages during Baywatch or like something you would hear on a teen drama.

by Anonymousreply 163April 9, 2020 7:57 PM

I bet Ben can throw a mean fuck!

by Anonymousreply 164April 9, 2020 8:04 PM

[quote] I bet Ben can throw a mean fuck!

I'm not so sure Ben is a top. Did you see how he rolled over on all fours for Boston Slob?

by Anonymousreply 165April 9, 2020 10:27 PM

No more posts about Adam! Adam Stans need to start their own thread. On this thread we discuss "Survivor" strategy and consider all the players. You people have been warned: r143, r147, r151, r155, and r156.

by Anonymousreply 166April 10, 2020 12:33 AM

[quote] I'm not so sure Ben is a top. Did you see how he rolled over on all fours for Boston Slob?

Yeah, and he kinda seems like a whiny bitch in general.

by Anonymousreply 167April 10, 2020 12:38 AM

They badly need to go back to basics after this season. I tried watching with a friend this year -- I figured Survivor could be "our thing"-- and her eyes just glaze over with all the idols, edge of extinction, and fire tokens. It's all just inaccessible to everyone but hardcore fans.

by Anonymousreply 168April 10, 2020 12:40 AM

Adam is gay right?

Was hoping one of the Trumpsters Sarah or Nick would go home.

Tony or Sophie is winning almost 100%.

by Anonymousreply 169April 10, 2020 12:43 AM

I just love Adam. I am so happy he is not completely out of the game.

by Anonymousreply 170April 10, 2020 4:54 AM

Which one is adam?

by Anonymousreply 171April 10, 2020 4:59 AM

R137 must be new here.

by Anonymousreply 172April 10, 2020 6:59 AM

I thought Adam did nonprofit work. His occupation is now listed as keynote speaker and host...because he has so much wisdom to impart.

by Anonymousreply 173April 10, 2020 1:33 PM

Adam will come back from the Edge and win the whole thing. He is just there to bond with the jury.

by Anonymousreply 174April 10, 2020 1:38 PM

I dreamed of Adam last night. He is a real stud.

by Anonymousreply 175April 10, 2020 5:17 PM

But R175, according to R166, "you have been warned!"

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 176April 10, 2020 7:17 PM

R174, he damn well better!! I'm really going to miss him in his sexy red-and-black underwear. So glad got more underwear this season than last, when we only saw them in the first 3 eps before his board shorts took over.

R176, Lol.

Not an underwear pic, but damn, what a great smile that boy has.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177April 10, 2020 8:55 PM

I love adam's wavy hair.

by Anonymousreply 178April 10, 2020 9:01 PM

Adam looks like a jewish girl. His penis is smaller.

by Anonymousreply 179April 11, 2020 1:18 AM

After all his crazy this week Adam reminds me of a young version of the evil preacher from Poltergeist II

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180April 11, 2020 1:46 AM

You people have been warned about the Adam talk.

by Anonymousreply 181April 11, 2020 10:20 PM

r157 fuck off cocoonutty

by Anonymousreply 182April 11, 2020 10:27 PM

I'm now only rooting for Tony, I like Jeremy too, but he and Michele keep targetting Adam because they want revenge for him orchastrating the Natalie blindside

by Anonymousreply 183April 11, 2020 10:30 PM

Adam can't orchestrate a Bat Mitzvah. Keynote speaker for what? Geek? He's a total loser player and kind of weird guy. Not as weird as his STANFANATIC on DL though. Adam is done. Ain't nobody coming back with his weak skills and personality. Tony is a final four possibility. He's ugly but he's kind of cool. They don't winners based on looks. Somebody has over 100 posts on here going on about Rob and Adam. Stinky fat slob or the geeky sexless wimp? Take your pick lady. You've been warned.

by Anonymousreply 184April 12, 2020 2:04 AM

I can't believe we wasted so much time on Wendell/Michele the past few episodes, and turns out it was all for nothing. 20 players minus Sandra that the show could follow .... yet we're stuck with Wendell/Michele horseshit. And come on, Michele was never going after Wendell. Please. Still thinking with her twat, that one. Really wish Natalie had beat Tyson to get back into the game, and I liked her non-malicious reasoning for excluding Yul and Wendell.

Sarah gave her reward to Nick, a decision a made by a genuine human-- I'm sorry, I couldn't even finish. Goodness of my heart my ass!

The editing this season has been horrible. Who is actually allied with who? What alliances are still in play?

Adam really has no one but himself to blame. He talked too much and played himself right out of the game by trying to change the target from Sophie to Sarah, assuming he had power he didn't have. But why vote out Adam, why now? He had no real allies, wasn't a physical threat, was really a threat to no one. If I was Adam I would have asked when these people will start playing individually. But I would've loved it if that fleur-de-lis was an actual idol. I would have cackled for days!

Oh, and just for you, R157 and R184:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185April 12, 2020 7:26 AM

I will throw up if Sarah wins. I hate Sophie as well because she is associated with her.

by Anonymousreply 186April 12, 2020 7:29 AM

Tony isn't quite as obnoxious as he was during his Cagayan season, I think he realized that he can't be as aggressive and arrogant without having a super idol and obsequious idiots like Trish and Woo to boss around. I still hope he is voted out soon, or at least bitten on the ass by a snake while he is camera whoring in his stupid #spyshack.

by Anonymousreply 187April 12, 2020 7:54 AM

Tony is playing well. I think he has had zero vote against him so far. I'm rooting for him and Denise but I doubt they will win.

by Anonymousreply 188April 12, 2020 8:52 AM

r188, didn't Tony had a least one vote against him at the last tribal council. I'm sure I saw that.

by Anonymousreply 189April 12, 2020 9:18 PM

The three-hour finale is scheduled to air on Wednesday, May 13, from 8-11 PM, and during the finale, Jeff will virtually connect by video with all 20 players to discuss the season. There will be a two-hour penultimate episode on Wednesday, May 6, so only 8 hours of Survivor left. I hope we still get lots of Adam, although my interest has gone down considerably.

Also, The Amazing Race 32 will debut a week later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 14, 2020 8:18 AM

We know, R190.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191April 14, 2020 11:49 AM

R191, stop being obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 192April 14, 2020 4:53 PM

I don't even know who is in trouble right now? Nick? Alliances seem so blurred and like they haven't give us much information about who is voting with whom.

by Anonymousreply 193April 14, 2020 11:19 PM

So who do you all think is going home tonight?

by Anonymousreply 194April 15, 2020 10:25 PM

I'm guessing Nick or Tyson.

by Anonymousreply 195April 15, 2020 11:12 PM

Denise is straight??

by Anonymousreply 196April 16, 2020 12:08 AM

Eight minutes and counting of this shit??

by Anonymousreply 197April 16, 2020 12:09 AM

Ugh, I hate the Family Visit episodes. So maudlin and hurtful to bring the loved ones out and then rip them away for 90% of the contestants. I want to kick Probst in the nutsack when he starts spouting his sappy crap.

by Anonymousreply 198April 16, 2020 12:11 AM

That family visit was really gratuitous. Literally took up half of the episode.

by Anonymousreply 199April 16, 2020 12:25 AM

I honestly stopped paying attention

by Anonymousreply 200April 16, 2020 12:26 AM

John Fincher is still hot. Parvati is lucky.

Sophie boyfriend was cute. She got really lucky.

by Anonymousreply 201April 16, 2020 12:28 AM

Who got voted off?

by Anonymousreply 202April 16, 2020 1:07 AM

R202 Tyson

Kim, Jeremy, Denise and Michele look screwed.

by Anonymousreply 203April 16, 2020 1:17 AM

Does Tysin go back to EoE?

by Anonymousreply 204April 16, 2020 2:32 AM

Tyson said that in the four times he played he has never had a family visit. How did he make it to the end, and win, without having had a family visit? Anybody remember?

by Anonymousreply 205April 16, 2020 2:34 AM

I liked the family visits, and I loved the bit at the end where they all hugged Jeff saying thank you, thank you

by Anonymousreply 206April 16, 2020 3:15 AM

Your heart must be made of lead of if the family visits didn't move you. This is the only time they have brought all the kids and spouses and let them just eat and drink and be together. It must have been filmed 10 months ago, but it resonated so much in this time of isolation. And yeah Parvati has a hot husband - she's a hot woman. Sophie looked great too. Jeremy and his ever growing firefighter family is good reason for him to play his advantage tonight. They have to get rid of him and I'm not a fan of his.

Sophie. Denise, Kim, Michele, Ben and Tony are still serious contenders. I loved tonight's episode. As gross neighbors as BlobRob and MommieAmber would be, they were so happy to see their kids. It was a way over the top episode that just happened to air in a most sensitive time. Tears to the eyes. Doesn't anyone here love anyone out there?

I loved what Michele had to say about her sister being her soulmate. It all about love. Only that ugly freak Adam didn't have a meaningful reunion on his scrawny Isle of Extinction. How many times can his mother die?

Tribal council was lit. I loved this episode.

by Anonymousreply 207April 16, 2020 3:46 AM

HOW FUNNY WOULD IT HAVE BEEN for Michele's turn for family visit...to BRING OUT WENDELL???

I would have died laughing.

by Anonymousreply 208April 16, 2020 4:04 AM

So glad they finally solidified the alliances. Looks like it's

Tony/Sophie/Sarah/Nick/Ben

vs.

Kim/Denise/Jeremy/Michele

No idea how it shook out that way, but it should get more interesting now that there's "sides." I think people were trying to play the "one big alliance" game up until now and I hate reality seasons like that.

by Anonymousreply 209April 16, 2020 5:35 AM

"Only that ugly freak Adam didn't have a meaningful reunion on his scrawny Isle of Extinction. How many times can his mother die?"

R207. Seek help. Seriously, your blind pathological hatred is disturbing and beyond tiresome. And stop liking your own posts.

by Anonymousreply 210April 16, 2020 6:32 AM

It must be terribly hard on the really young children, 2-5 ish to see their parent for a few hours and then being separated again.

I haven’t watched survivor in years. Do they typically have so much talking to each other during tribal council? I bet next go-around there will be a no-talking about strategy rule right before the vote. Jeff should hand out popcorn and coke to the exiles while they watch.

by Anonymousreply 211April 16, 2020 7:37 AM

Lame ass family episode. It's not even one month. Get a grip. I want to see why Nick is suddenly in an alliance with the other four. Also Michelle apparently voted for Tyson as well. This episode showed nothing.

by Anonymousreply 212April 16, 2020 8:12 AM

Yes, R191, I am aware. I figured I'd post it here in case that thread gets lost, which happens easily on this site since we apparently need endless unrelenting coronavirus/outbreak/Trump-related threads. Hang on, there will be yet another all-new coronovirus thread in about 16 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 213April 16, 2020 8:28 AM

Some hot husbands tonight

by Anonymousreply 214April 16, 2020 10:36 AM

R207 is a frau.

by Anonymousreply 215April 16, 2020 1:16 PM

Nadiya (Natalie's sister) had a baby?

by Anonymousreply 216April 16, 2020 2:36 PM

[quote] Denise is straight??

Denise loves the sausage. She's a sex therapist, you know, so she's probably a sex freak..

by Anonymousreply 217April 16, 2020 2:48 PM

Ugh I hate Sarah and Ben, so I hate their alliance.

Also, Sophie’s chances of making it far we’re just shot down. Seems she will be the sacrificial lamb to Sarah going far.

Ben is specially pathetic. First Rob was playing him, and now it’s Tony and Sarah playing him? And of course he went to be their bitch. If he had stayed with KIM and her alliance, it’d be more of a balanced partnership. Now he’s instead at bottom of Tony and Sarah’s alliance. He’ll probably be kept as a goat because nobody will vote for him at end.

by Anonymousreply 218April 16, 2020 3:18 PM

R211 in the last few seasons it has become more common for tribal councils to be spent whispering into each others ears. It wasn't as common in the first 20 seasons

by Anonymousreply 219April 16, 2020 3:43 PM

I'm not happy with Tony and Sarah taking control of this game. I hope the other players wise up before it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 220April 16, 2020 5:14 PM

R219 thanks, I was wondering.

by Anonymousreply 221April 16, 2020 6:38 PM

r219, I wish they would stop that. It's more annoying than exciting but it will probably continue because Jeff Probshit enjoys that kind of messiness too much.

by Anonymousreply 222April 16, 2020 8:37 PM

Ben suddenly looked really hot in last night's episode. Abs out of nowhere. I know I've been locked up too long when I'm getting a Ben boner.

by Anonymousreply 223April 16, 2020 9:48 PM

Ben seems like the kind of guy who'd let a guy blow him after a sixpack

by Anonymousreply 224April 16, 2020 9:53 PM

r216, no, Rose, it was a Cabbage Patch Doll she's been carrying around since 1982.

by Anonymousreply 225April 16, 2020 10:49 PM

Most heterosexual episode of Survivor

by Anonymousreply 226April 16, 2020 11:16 PM

It was so gross. And they had those risers with the big Survivor logo above it for all the families to sit on with their writhing whelps. It looked like some dementedly wholesome tableau that Mark Burnett had envisioned and then dictated it be produced.

by Anonymousreply 227April 16, 2020 11:28 PM

[quote] Nadiya (Natalie's sister) had a baby?

When she was getting off the boat to meet Natalie, she threw that baby around like a sack of potatoes! Lol

by Anonymousreply 228April 17, 2020 1:32 AM

I rewatched S25 PHILIPPINES -- the Denise/Lisa Whelchel season -- about six weeks ago. (absolutely worth a re-watch). Until I saw that S25 family episode again, I'd completely forgotten how TALL Denise's husband is -- and what a tiny little thing she is next to him (or hanging onto him). Kinda neat to see him again eight years later....and the teenage daughter who was a little girl back home. She's a giant!

by Anonymousreply 229April 17, 2020 1:33 AM

In our time of need, Survivor serendipitously had an episode to heal our aching hearts. The world rises to meet our need for family connection and the children shall lead us.

I pray that Jesus can visit healing to R210. Jesus will, but can R210 receive his love?

Adam can't comfort or save anyone. He's a crying boy. A very unattractive crying boy of 42. We are sympathetic. But homely weak crying boys of 42 can't win 2 million dollars. One sympathy win is enough. Let the games begin. God bless us everyone. Peace. Always vote for yourself. Feel sadness for old gay men who fantasize about homely boys in bad underwear. Amen.

by Anonymousreply 230April 17, 2020 1:42 AM

I really can't tell who will come back from Edge of Extinction. I am eliminating Amber and Ethan from contention though.

by Anonymousreply 231April 17, 2020 2:39 AM

Tyson might return. AGAIN!!

by Anonymousreply 232April 17, 2020 11:40 AM

The next person to return should make more people happy. At least here on datalounge based on what posters have already said.

by Anonymousreply 233April 17, 2020 1:22 PM

Sandra would have never survived on Edge of Extinction. Giving up was the right call for her, but she gave up her Queen title in doing so in my opinion.

I'd like to see Natalie return to the game. She's works hard.

by Anonymousreply 234April 17, 2020 6:08 PM

What a selfish prick Adam's dad was. He should've let Adam have some time with his sister/bestie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235April 17, 2020 8:32 PM

What's the point of having the second person come back from the Edge that late in the competition? He/she has no chance of winning.

by Anonymousreply 236April 17, 2020 9:14 PM

R236 The winner 2 seasons ago did that. He was voted out on day 8 and came back at the end and ended up winning, he basically got to sit out the whole season. Redemption Island/Edge of Extinction or whatever bullshit they rebrand it next is lame and should go away forever. It is boring to watch them and once a player is voted out they shouldn't be a factor anymore other than jury.

by Anonymousreply 237April 17, 2020 10:07 PM

I can’t believe Denise is married to a DUDE! She reminds me of a more masculine Martina Navratilova.

by Anonymousreply 238April 18, 2020 12:21 AM

I didn’t know the island had an easy bake oven, because Denise’s husband sure looked like he was smelling cookies

by Anonymousreply 239April 18, 2020 12:49 AM

I thought Denise was a lesbian too.

by Anonymousreply 240April 18, 2020 12:51 AM

Adam is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 241April 18, 2020 12:55 AM

I agree, r237.

by Anonymousreply 242April 18, 2020 6:27 AM

[quote]What's the point of having the second person come back from the Edge that late in the competition? He/she has no chance of winning.

Somewhere along the way, they got the idea that whatever twist was in a season needed to stretch all the way to the finale. IDK.

by Anonymousreply 243April 18, 2020 6:38 AM

Adam is 42, R230?

by Anonymousreply 244April 18, 2020 4:02 PM

First off, I think Adam is adorable. Those eyes! Fuck off haters.

Secondly, I hope there are two things that they change come next season; no fucking Extinction Island of any sorts and stop allowing the tribal council whispering discussion bullshit. I don't think any of these two thing will change because let's face it, Jeff ProbShit is calling the shots and he likes that nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 245April 18, 2020 8:38 PM

I'm a fan of the live tribal. Things were always set in stone before without the viewing audience knowing what was decided among the options they showed us. But ever since alliances have been replaced by more fluid voting blocks, it makes perfect sense and sometimes good TV that changes may happen on the spur of the moment. Some people have more subtle signals worked out but occasionally a whole new group forms in the middle of tribal council based on new information or some contestant being an ass. So they have a huddle. I like it.

by Anonymousreply 246April 18, 2020 8:49 PM

I have to admit I developed a little bit of a crush on Adam as the season went on and you queens kept saying he’s gay. Turns out he has a homely girlfriend. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 247April 18, 2020 9:21 PM

So there won’t be a season in the fall?

by Anonymousreply 248April 18, 2020 9:26 PM

R248, there won't be a season of a lot of shows in the fall, and yeah, Survivor included.

I still have no clue how they're going to stage the Survivor Finale? A Zoom reading of the final votes and reunion?

by Anonymousreply 249April 18, 2020 9:36 PM

r247, any talk about Adam has been banned. Please follow the rules or you will be banned.

by Anonymousreply 250April 18, 2020 10:35 PM

Could be worse. Reddit is overrun with Boston Slob and Yul stans.

by Anonymousreply 251April 18, 2020 10:37 PM

Not to mention that self-satisfied, homely ostrich Sophie and her Frau outbursts.

by Anonymousreply 252April 18, 2020 10:38 PM

I would have thought that the season of Survivor slated to air starting in September was shot during the winter.

by Anonymousreply 253April 18, 2020 11:19 PM

R253, I believe they are supposed to be filming autumn's season right now.

by Anonymousreply 254April 18, 2020 11:21 PM

There isn't going to be a fall season. They sent their crew back home in March.

A winter/spring 2021 season is also in doubt, but could still potentially happen if coronavirus dies down by the fall. We'll have to wait and see. I personally don't have high hopes. Summer/Fall of 2021 is looking more likely.

With this hiatus, hopefully they refocus on getting the show back on track. They need to ease up on the twists, advantages and so many hidden immunity idols, get rid of the edge of extinction, and concentrate on getting more interesting players.

by Anonymousreply 255April 18, 2020 11:40 PM

[quote] and concentrate on getting more interesting players.

You mean to tell me you don't want to see Boston Blob for the eighth time!! I'm appalled!

by Anonymousreply 256April 18, 2020 11:43 PM

Mysteriously nothing about Big Brother yet. I think CBS is figuring out how to do it without elaborate comp sets which would have had to be built this spring.

by Anonymousreply 257April 18, 2020 11:56 PM

R257, they actually released a statement a week or two ago that the process is ongoing and they’re still casting. It could very well come back this summer with some adjustments.

At the very least, they’ll have it on the schedule for the fall because what the hell else would they be able to air.

by Anonymousreply 258April 19, 2020 12:26 AM

No, R244. R230 is unhinged. Pay no attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259April 19, 2020 8:56 AM

Adam will come back from the Edge and win two million dollars.

by Anonymousreply 260April 19, 2020 10:05 AM

Don't feed the Adam hater troll

by Anonymousreply 261April 19, 2020 10:36 AM

It's one of those cultist trolls from Sucks who hate every male player on Survivor

by Anonymousreply 262April 19, 2020 10:38 AM

I read r260 as Adam will come back from the Edge of Extinction and win two dollars.

by Anonymousreply 263April 19, 2020 1:29 PM

I heard Adam has Corona Virus and Ben gave it to him. Pass it on.

by Anonymousreply 264April 19, 2020 6:09 PM

I love Adam's curly hair.

by Anonymousreply 265April 19, 2020 6:11 PM

R262, sounds like our “I need to know what political party xyz trashy reality show contestant voted for” witch-hunt troll.

by Anonymousreply 266April 19, 2020 6:15 PM

Adam is trans right? He looks like a girl proud to have a few hair on his nips. He's not as tough as the real women though. There's a lid for every pot. Someone loves Adam. He was born a nice jewish girl.

by Anonymousreply 267April 20, 2020 4:10 AM

How is Varner doing these days post Zekegate?

I felt bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 268April 20, 2020 5:45 AM

Adam is not trans. Don't be stupid.

by Anonymousreply 269April 21, 2020 2:43 AM

Ladies, let’s talk about what’s REALLY important, shall we?

Do we think Nick keeps his bush natural? Or is he one of those guys who keeps it hairy aside from the small square above his dick?

by Anonymousreply 270April 21, 2020 10:17 PM

Nick -- probably wilder than a field of Kentucky blue grass.

by Anonymousreply 271April 21, 2020 11:10 PM

[quote] Do we think Nick keeps his bush natural?

And yet still probably not as wild as Ben's. He's got some Amazon jungle going on down there...

by Anonymousreply 272April 21, 2020 11:27 PM

I like a full bush on a chick. Which one is Nick? Adam has a vagina though. Small hair sprouts. Even with the testosterone he doesn't really read as a guy. But it makes them feel better to have some hair on the nipples and a bit more on the snatch. He's gonna make a nice mom one day. When he's done crying over his.

by Anonymousreply 273April 22, 2020 1:25 AM

Nick is the hairy Southern guy, R273. I don’t buy the trans shit about Adam. He’s Jewish, so he probably has a respectable thatch.

by Anonymousreply 274April 22, 2020 1:34 AM

Adam is a jewish GIRL. Nothing wrong with that. Thatches are smelling on Trans people though. I'm sure their pussy is smooth.

by Anonymousreply 275April 22, 2020 2:32 AM

😴😴😴

by Anonymousreply 276April 22, 2020 2:58 AM

r275, is that true about transman? Does their pussies stink more so than the average cis gendered women?

by Anonymousreply 277April 22, 2020 5:30 AM

Well, it looks like there are two alliances -- one a group of five (Tony, Sarah, Sophie, Ben, Nick) vs. a group of four (Michelle, Kim, Jeremy, Denise). Unless someone defects from the former, those other four look in danger. I'm betting Kim is in danger.

by Anonymousreply 278April 22, 2020 6:49 PM

I’m rooting for the five because I like Tony, Nick, and Ben, but I fucking hate Sarah and Sophie and hope they don’t make it to FTC.

by Anonymousreply 279April 22, 2020 7:13 PM

R279, I think the editing is setting Sarah up for a fall. That move she made to give up her reward for Nick -- nobody was impressed and it made her look naive.

by Anonymousreply 280April 22, 2020 7:15 PM

Who would be the best fire makers out of who's left, including Exile players?

by Anonymousreply 281April 22, 2020 11:04 PM

R281, unfortunately owing to the 20 times he has played before, Boston Blob has to be up there.

Ben has to be fairly proficient. He won the firemaking challenge on his season and you just know he's tended more than a few campfires off the island itself.

by Anonymousreply 282April 22, 2020 11:13 PM

I think Kim will be a goner tonight after her move at tribal council plus she's a big challenge threat. If she wins immunity, Jeremy will probably go.

I'd much rather see Sarah or Ben go.

by Anonymousreply 283April 22, 2020 11:14 PM

I hope Sophie goes home. I like Tony, but people on the Survivor subreddit are being really cringy about their love for him.

by Anonymousreply 284April 23, 2020 12:46 AM

BYE, OSTRICH

by Anonymousreply 285April 23, 2020 12:59 AM

That was a great blindside. Tony is the only one who is playing with any style. The rest of them are either follower cunts or running scared.

I hope he wins. I loooooved the preview of Sarah getting all pissed at him next week. WTF did she expect?

by Anonymousreply 286April 23, 2020 1:04 AM

Even though I’m rooting for Tony, I love that Kim has his number and her hate boner for him is hilarious. Game sees game. They are the two best players left and my two faves.

Impromptu ranking:

8. Sarah 7. Nick 6. Jeremy 5. Ben 4. Denise 3. Michele 2. Kim 1. Tony

by Anonymousreply 287April 23, 2020 1:08 AM

After tonight's show, I can't see anyone but Tony winning.

I'm not a big fan of his, but he recognized what he needed to tone done this time around, and did it. And his move tonight will likely send everyone scrambling big time and he broke up the tightest alliance in the game.

Never cared for Sophie, but she did show some humility tonight, admitting she considered herself a lower tier winner (which she is).

Just when I thought I couldn't dislike Sarah anymore, her going on how great she was in so many ways back at camp, made me almost roll my eyes out of my head, laugh and almost vomit. Pretty? Bitch, you are ugly! I really hope she's out next.

by Anonymousreply 288April 23, 2020 1:20 AM

That was a great blindside and I'm glad Jerermy believed Tony. I love Jeremy, but I want Tony to win. They are all stupid for keeping Denise around.

by Anonymousreply 289April 23, 2020 1:21 AM

They are all stupid for keeping Jeremy around. He had no chance to survive tonight's vote. He and his four children and ex player wife and his life as a firefighter will win the whole damn thing. All they had to do was get rid of him. Clear shot.

I'm loving Tony, Denise and Kim. I'll be sad if it comes down to Nick, Jeremy and Sarah as the final undeserving three. Parvati is the best looking player I've ever seen after 26 days in!?! She looks so fucking hot and healthy. Does she have a personal groomer and facialist out there?

Sorry to see Sophie go. She was a good player. But it was the time to play your idol girl. Insurance.

Tony is sitting pretty. He's got a pretty cool personality for a cop. Sarah. No. Never. She's the type who would kill her neighbour in his condo one floor below, cuz he black and she was "tired."

by Anonymousreply 290April 23, 2020 3:58 AM

at what point do they give extinction people a last chance to get back in the game? I thought they were having 2 opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 291April 23, 2020 4:15 AM

Tony annoys me so I’m pretty bummed it’s now the Tony show from here on out. I hope Kim can cut his head off!

I believe the second edge returnee comes in at the final 6. My bet is that it’ll be Parvati that returns. She’s gotten the most attention on edge.

by Anonymousreply 292April 23, 2020 4:20 AM

I thought the same thing, R288. Smart, funny, pretty...um, no.

by Anonymousreply 293April 23, 2020 4:38 AM

Sarah was being facetious when she talked about herself like that, R288. She wasn't serious.

by Anonymousreply 294April 23, 2020 5:28 AM

R288, Sophie got a much deserved slice of humble piece tonight after her cringy, frau meltdown last week (“How about the FIVE OF US decide who’s going home?”). Watching the smug way she was smirking during the votes was the best set-up to see her get kicked out on her ass.

by Anonymousreply 295April 23, 2020 5:33 AM

R288, I’m almost sure the pretty comment was a joke, but I did a double take too. It reminded me of Sophie in the last episode asking her husband “Do I look like a supermodel now?” about her weight loss.

Sorry, Soph. You can’t diet yourself pretty.

by Anonymousreply 296April 23, 2020 5:35 AM

I didn't notice this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297April 23, 2020 5:48 AM

Ben bottoms once again tonight.

by Anonymousreply 298April 23, 2020 7:36 AM

At what point does the Second Exile Returnee come back into the game?

by Anonymousreply 299April 23, 2020 7:37 AM

At Final 6 I believe, R299.

by Anonymousreply 300April 23, 2020 7:42 AM

R292 Me too. I can respect how well he is playing but I find his personality so grating even Sarah annoys me less than he does.

by Anonymousreply 301April 23, 2020 10:45 AM

I believe Tony is keeping Jeremy as a shield. That's Tony's strategy. He doesn't shut up about it. Even if you think he's annoying, he's adding excitement.

by Anonymousreply 302April 23, 2020 1:08 PM

Tony’s inane babbling was driving me over the edge. Bright he is not.

by Anonymousreply 303April 23, 2020 1:16 PM

I can’t stand Sarah so am very happy that she realizes her game has been blown up.

The only ones really playing are Tony and Kim. Hope those two keep going after each other but taking out their shields first.

I can not stand Ben either. Hopefully Jeremy tortures him from now on.

I’d like to see Nick and Ben go next since they’re just goats.

Rooting for Tony, Jeremy, Kim, Denise and evening Michelle, although she’s now a goat too.

I liked Sophie and wish she hadn’t aligned with Sarah. She was playing so well.

by Anonymousreply 304April 23, 2020 3:15 PM

I really don't want Tony to win because I think Jeff ProbShit wants Tony to win. Jeff always rooted for those overly extroverted alpha males. Remember how he use to cop for that atrocious Russell Hantz. Trust me on this. Jeff's full of shit.

I'm mainly rooting for Kim, Denise, Michelle, or Jeremy. There was a time that I wouldn't be rooting for Jeremy but he has calmed down the ego a bit since his first appearance and I think is not playing a bad game.

From Extinction Island, my main preference for coming back is Adam. That's right hateful bitches, I said Adam. I like Adam. I'm okay with anyone coming back, eve Boston Rob but Adam's my first choice.

by Anonymousreply 305April 23, 2020 3:39 PM

Stop talking about Adam, r305. You will be banned.

by Anonymousreply 306April 23, 2020 3:44 PM

I really hate watching Tony running through the woods and spying from trees. He reminds me of that thing you see at the beginning of the Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan film that's scouting for the attacking army.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307April 23, 2020 3:45 PM

I'm so happy Sophie is gone. She is so fucking boring. Good job Tony.

by Anonymousreply 308April 23, 2020 4:30 PM

If Sophie had played her idol, who would have been sent to exile? It looked like there was a tie.

by Anonymousreply 309April 23, 2020 4:36 PM

Sophie is an idiot.

Any friend of Sarah's, is no friend of mine.

Good riddance!

by Anonymousreply 310April 23, 2020 4:38 PM

R309, I believe the votes went 4 on Sophie, 3 on Jeremy, 2 on Michele. So, Jeremy.

by Anonymousreply 311April 23, 2020 6:26 PM

I thought Sophie was going to win based on editing. Damn, there goes my top pick...

I've decided that I would randomly like Denise to win.

by Anonymousreply 312April 23, 2020 10:01 PM

At this point I would be happy with anyone winning except for Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 313April 23, 2020 11:26 PM

What is everyone’s objection to Boston Rob? Even at an advanced age, he’s magnetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314April 24, 2020 1:27 AM

[quote] What is everyone’s objection to Boston Rob?

Boston Blob has all of the sex appeal of a stuffed cannelloni.

by Anonymousreply 315April 24, 2020 1:52 AM

Boston Rob is not at an advanced age. He's an advanced alcoholic frauman. Dude is only 44. He looks 59. Grotesque in every way.

by Anonymousreply 316April 24, 2020 2:09 AM

[quote] Boston Blob has all of the sex appeal of a stuffed cannelloni.

Clearly you missed Wednesday's episode.

Rob has lost A LOT of weight, and is really thin now.

He looks fantastic!

by Anonymousreply 317April 24, 2020 2:10 AM

R316, his arteries are at an advanced age. Possibly his fatty liver as well.

by Anonymousreply 318April 24, 2020 2:11 AM

r287 Michele is not playing good at all, swap her with Sarah

by Anonymousreply 319April 24, 2020 2:56 AM

I’m rooting for Kim. I like that she had the guts to play her idol for Denise even though she guessed wrong. She also doesn’t act annoying and emotional. She told Tony to his face that she didn’t believe him when he was lying. She’ll need to make some big moves though to win.

by Anonymousreply 320April 24, 2020 3:34 AM

r320, I like Kim as well. Honestly, I would love to see another woman win Survivor twice to prove, especially to Jeff ProbShit, that when all is said and done, in spite of all the entitled male testosterone, Survivor is mainly a woman's game.

by Anonymousreply 321April 24, 2020 4:00 AM

Kim would probably do well on almost any season. I have a feeling this season is going to leave me wanting more of her though. I really hope her storyline picks up now.

by Anonymousreply 322April 24, 2020 4:54 AM

I, too, am liking Kim a lot more this season than on her original one. I'm starting to think that one of the reasons I didn't care for her so much is because she was part of one of my least favorite casts ever (One World). She's showing a lot of grit this go around, always fighting from the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 323April 24, 2020 6:12 AM

I agree with you, r314. Rob is magnetic, he definitely has something. Some people just have that charisma. Anytime he is onscreen everyone is drawn to him.

by Anonymousreply 324April 24, 2020 1:33 PM

Oh, and r321 is a frau.

by Anonymousreply 325April 24, 2020 1:33 PM

The way Tony speaks in that high pitched squeal makes me cringe. He comes across as an overcaffeinated manic depressive. He just doesn't shut up! I would hate being his partner on the job.

by Anonymousreply 326April 24, 2020 3:05 PM

R326 Tony is a big goofball and you'd have to have a lot of patience to be around him for a period of time. He's basically harmless though.

Sarah on the other hand seems extremely shifty and many of the various bad things that often apply to cops.

by Anonymousreply 327April 24, 2020 4:17 PM

Harmless, probably,. Annoying AF, definitely.

I'm sure he loves his family though, His wife must be a saint.

by Anonymousreply 328April 24, 2020 5:19 PM

I wonder if Tony took out Sophie as a means of countering a possible women's alliance? They would have had a majority if Jeremy had left instead.

by Anonymousreply 329April 24, 2020 5:22 PM

Tony, Adam and Michelle will be the final 3.

by Anonymousreply 330April 24, 2020 5:33 PM

R329 That makes sense he was very vigilant against any possibility of a women's alliance during Cagayan. I swear the women that enter this show need to wise up to what usually happens instead.

by Anonymousreply 331April 27, 2020 2:36 AM

They need to get rid of Jeremy and Tony. I can't fucking believe they didn't take Jeremy out this week.

Women alliance or not, they need to get rid of those two. But it's all different when you're there I guess. Is Jeremy not the biggest threat to win this thing? He could have been gone this week. He deaked out last week using his leave tribal council advantage. Why would they let him stay another week when he lost immunity, again. Somebody explain this to me please.

by Anonymousreply 332April 27, 2020 2:42 AM

I love watching Tony's smile as he plays the game

by Anonymousreply 333April 27, 2020 2:45 AM

I love watching Tony's torch get snuffed as he plays the game.

by Anonymousreply 334April 27, 2020 9:07 AM

Does anyone know how they will declare a winner this year?

by Anonymousreply 335April 28, 2020 10:55 PM

"And the winner of Survivor: Winners at War is......"

by Anonymousreply 336April 28, 2020 11:20 PM

R335, Probst will ask Boston Rob if he wants to win, and if he says Yes, the rest will build fire to see who's #2.

by Anonymousreply 337April 29, 2020 3:19 PM

Is tonight a Double Elimination episode?

by Anonymousreply 338April 29, 2020 7:48 PM

It’s a Double Penetration challenge, with Nick winning immunity.

by Anonymousreply 339April 29, 2020 7:50 PM

R339, I think Ben might give Nick a run for his money on that challenge.

by Anonymousreply 340April 29, 2020 7:52 PM

God I hope Tony doesn't find another fucking immunity idol. I'm so tired of him.

by Anonymousreply 341April 29, 2020 8:12 PM

I hope Adam gets some screentime tonight and has success getting advantages on Edge of Extinction! Adam for the win!!

by Anonymousreply 342April 29, 2020 9:36 PM

We are not all anti-trans. We just don't see Adam as a winner. She's a nice confused girl still grieving her mother and trying to grow facial hair. I wish Adam well in their future endeavors.

by Anonymousreply 343April 29, 2020 9:44 PM

I'm rooting for Adam. Haters be damned! I think that's why the show focused on his Extinction struggles last week. You know how the editing works on these reality TV shows. I hope it's a sign that he's at least the one that gets back in the game.

by Anonymousreply 344April 29, 2020 9:47 PM

I believe tonight is a regular 1 hour show, to answer someone's question above. Next week is a 2 hour episode.

by Anonymousreply 345April 29, 2020 10:02 PM

People are acting sooo entitled this season. Too many pre-game alliances.

by Anonymousreply 346April 30, 2020 12:05 AM

Ha, I love Kim. She has (correctly, IMO) identified Tony as the #1 threat.

by Anonymousreply 347April 30, 2020 12:06 AM

I like Kim, but I have a feeling she made a huge mistake giving up Immunity for food. Tony is safe and he knows she's gunning for him.

by Anonymousreply 348April 30, 2020 12:34 AM

Dammit Nick! I'm sick of Tony.

by Anonymousreply 349April 30, 2020 12:54 AM

This tribal council strategizing is tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 350April 30, 2020 1:13 AM

Who got the boot?

by Anonymousreply 351April 30, 2020 1:59 AM

I definitely don't think Ben is 100% straight. He's a bossy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 352April 30, 2020 2:00 AM

Ben's voice is annoying as fuck. Sounds like Yosemite Sam.

by Anonymousreply 353April 30, 2020 2:08 AM

No one was voted off? Returned from EoE?

by Anonymousreply 354April 30, 2020 2:09 AM

That scene with Yul running and his huge dick flopping all over the place was the highlight of the season.

I can’t stand Tony, so I’m enjoying this season less and less. It’s obvious either he wins or the person who returns from edge wins.

Sad to see Kim go but giving up immunity at this stage is just foolish.

by Anonymousreply 355April 30, 2020 2:11 AM

What comes after pathetic? Because that's what Adam's performance at the challenge was. SUCKED!

by Anonymousreply 356April 30, 2020 4:09 AM

Adam for the win.

by Anonymousreply 357April 30, 2020 4:15 AM

Both Kim and Nick's hungry asses really pissed me off this evening. If they hadn't given up, they could've got rid of Tony. If the tribe doesn't get rid of him the first chance they get then dammit, he deserves to win.

by Anonymousreply 358April 30, 2020 4:30 AM

Even if Tony didn't win immunity, he has an immunity idol. If this had been the case, Ben would've told him they were voting him out and he would've played it to save himself.

by Anonymousreply 359April 30, 2020 4:36 AM

Ben is such a tattle-tale and has ruined the trajectory of the game by tattling to all of the Alpha Tops he bottoms for.

I was so glad Boston Rob wasn't one of the First 6 to get fire tokens!

by Anonymousreply 360April 30, 2020 5:26 AM

I could not believe how easy Kim and Nick gave up. Tony and Denise just stood there for a few minutes in disbelief. Neither deserve to win.

by Anonymousreply 361April 30, 2020 6:02 AM

^^To clarify, Nick and Kim shouldn’t win.

by Anonymousreply 362April 30, 2020 6:05 AM

Daily Adam love ❤❤❤

by Anonymousreply 363April 30, 2020 7:09 AM

What a clusterfuck. Second chance to get rid of Jeremy and they didn't do it. I'm not a great strategist at these kind of things but that still seems wrong to me. Tony is having too good a time, but I don't think he's popular with the jury. Jeremy will win if her make final 3. That said, I wouldn't count out Denise yet. She didn't give up the challenge for peanut butter and she put an end to the endless bullshit at tribal. I really like her. Sarah. UGH. Cannot stand her. Obviously Ben and the fat one with the blue eyes are goats. They threaten no one. Michelle is so loyal to Jeremy....is she playing for second place? Tony, Jeremy and Denise deserve to be final three. I doubt it shakes out that way though. I want Denise to win at this point. Anyone but a cop. Tony is running the show and I'm tired of his ass. Sara hasn't a chance in hell of winning. Kim did give her tokens to the ladies. That peanut butter might just get her back in the game yet. The exstinky island challenge is next week!! Bring back KIM!!!

by Anonymousreply 364April 30, 2020 7:39 AM

That fat pig Nick is so useless. Just go home if you want to eat.

by Anonymousreply 365April 30, 2020 7:54 AM

I agree that the jury must have been pissed at Kim, Nick and Michelle, giving up on the immunity challenge, just for food. And with only 11 or 12 days remaining in the game.

They're just stupid.

Contrast that with Rob finishing the coconut challenge, even though there was no immunity, no food, and no guarantee of him getting back in the game. He did it simply for pride.

It makes those three look even worse, which is why Kim deserved to have her torch put out.

Michelle, Michelle, Michelle. She is obviously dickmatized by BBC, because first she was all over Wendell, and now she's giving her 50/50 token to Jeremy. Another silly girl, putting emotions before the game.

Ben is actually looking pretty hot. I'd be attracted to him, if he wasn't so whiny.

Denise seemed to have blown it at tribal. When she totally shut down Jeremy, and lost her temper, I was thinking that the editing would prove that little altercation to be foreshadowing something bad for her.

Up to that point, Denise had always kept her cool. Watching her lose it in that instant, when Jeremy was actually affording her an opportunity to align with the majority, was pretty telling. He gave her a chance, she said "fuck you," and he said, "okay, you made your choice." I'm curious to see how that plays out.

At this point, Tony is looking like a winner, especially since he and Ben both have immunity idols, and they are also in an alliance.

I'm thinking the final three will be Tony, Sarah, and Ben.

by Anonymousreply 366April 30, 2020 8:22 AM

I am also disgusted that Ben is here instead of Chrissy. He really is the worst winner ever.

by Anonymousreply 367April 30, 2020 8:40 AM

I'm bummed that it's turning into the Tony, Ben and Sarah show. At the start of the season I had Denise or Michelle pegged as the winner but Denise's slip makes it hard to see a path to the end for her and I can only see Michelle as being a zero or one vote finalist at most.

by Anonymousreply 368April 30, 2020 10:45 AM

Go, Jeremy!

by Anonymousreply 369April 30, 2020 11:41 AM

I'm so over Sarah. If I didn't know any better, I would be forced to believe she is some powerful force to be reckoned with, if I didn't know any better.

by Anonymousreply 370April 30, 2020 11:41 AM

You have been warned r342, r357, and r363. No more Adam posts! Final warning.

by Anonymousreply 371April 30, 2020 12:21 PM

Can Danni be any skinnier??? She's a skeleton.

by Anonymousreply 372April 30, 2020 6:33 PM

A third of the episode was watching the losers carry coconuts on purgatory?! Pointless toil does not make for compelling television.

by Anonymousreply 373April 30, 2020 7:07 PM

They lost nearly a million viewers from the first half hour to the second, which is really unusual for an 8 p.m. show, as viewers generally join during the hour. Clearly, viewers were turned off.

I was bored as shit.

by Anonymousreply 374April 30, 2020 7:52 PM

r374, they probably saw Tony winning immunity again. I'm guessing that he's one of those contestants that viewers don't take to very well.

by Anonymousreply 375April 30, 2020 7:58 PM

I don’t feel invested. There’s not a single player I’d love to win, or love to see lose. Not sure why I’m still watching, really.

by Anonymousreply 376April 30, 2020 8:21 PM

I don't get what happened between Jeremy and Denise? Was Denise just fed up with all of the whispering and took it out on Jeremy?

by Anonymousreply 377April 30, 2020 8:33 PM

r377, I don't think Denise was upset at Jeremy. I think she was, as I am, fed up with these whispering tribal councils. Jeremy just happen to be the one that put himself in her line of fire. If anyone had try to whisper to her at that moment, I believe she would've snapped at them as well. I respect Denise for that.

by Anonymousreply 378April 30, 2020 8:38 PM

Denise is a boss. Some guys don't like that, but I believe they respect her. She's super cool. Sara thinks she's a boss but she seems so sketchy and mean. I wouldn't want to be pulled over by her for any reason.

by Anonymousreply 379April 30, 2020 8:42 PM

It's not surprising the rating are down, this has been a rather underwhelming season. Most of the more interesting fan favorites got axed early too. Returning player seasons usually disappoint, some exceptions though such as Fans vs. Favorites and Heroes vs. Villains.

by Anonymousreply 380April 30, 2020 8:47 PM

[quote] They're just stupid. Contrast that with Rob finishing the coconut challenge, even though there was no immunity, no food, and no guarantee of him getting back in the game. He did it simply for pride.

R366 I am not impressed at all by anyone who can't recognize a lost cause and prepares to move on to the next battle, Rob already busted up his elbow in the challenge, finishing the challenge did nothing but put an even bigger target on him. It took energy he couldn't afford to waste for what, pride? The point of this game is to win, Rob can't win if he can't win his way back into game. That is what was stupid. Nick and Michelle weren't targets to get voted out, they made the choice to eat, Kim was a target and it cost her, that was stupid. IMHO

by Anonymousreply 381April 30, 2020 8:49 PM

[quote]It's not surprising the rating are down, this has been a rather underwhelming season.

Still more viewers than any other network show last night, and second in the 18-49 demo only to Masked Singer, which dropped to a 7-week audience low.

by Anonymousreply 382April 30, 2020 8:52 PM

[quote] I don't get what happened between Jeremy and Denise? Was Denise just fed up with all of the whispering and took it out on Jeremy?

[quote] I don't think Denise was upset at Jeremy. I think she was, as I am, fed up with these whispering tribal councils. Jeremy just happen to be the one that put himself in her line of fire.

I agree with you. She was on-board with the group vote, and everything was changing right in front of her eyes. At that point, she didn't know what to do, so she snapped.

Still, I think it made her look really bad. Most people won't reason it through. All they'll see is a grouchy old lady snapping at the "nice guy." Especially since the editors made it look that way.

by Anonymousreply 383April 30, 2020 9:14 PM

[quote]Still, I think it made her look really bad. Most people won't reason it through. All they'll see is a grouchy old lady snapping at the "nice guy." Especially since the editors made it look that way.

All that matters is how it looked to potential jury members.

by Anonymousreply 384April 30, 2020 9:18 PM

[quote] All that matters is how it looked to potential jury members.

It made an impression on Rob. He actually laughed when Jeremy said, "You sure about that??" to Denise. Rob even repeated the line and laughed.

That's actually why I thought it was significant in the editing, and why I think it will come back to bite Denise in the ass.

When they go back to tribal, Jeremy might not be willing to make a deal with her after that snub.

by Anonymousreply 385April 30, 2020 9:21 PM

R381 Rob seems to be playing to the camera rather than doing what's actually going to get him off the edge. It's like he's doing legacy management and I don't know how much of that mindset he was in when he started the season.

I need to go back and watch the tribal council again to see who started the whispering this time as it was totally unnecessary. It makes for such bad tv that I'm glad the ratings are taking a dip.

by Anonymousreply 386April 30, 2020 11:50 PM

[quote] I need to go back and watch the tribal council again to see who started the whispering

I think it was Tony, whispering to Ben. But I'm not sure.

by Anonymousreply 387April 30, 2020 11:52 PM

Of course, CBS and Probst are just loving that two cops, Sarah and Tony, are front runners. It is just sickening how Mark Burnett's Trumpism ruins everything.

by Anonymousreply 388April 30, 2020 11:54 PM

r355 has glaucoma and cataracts if he thinks Yul has a huge dick.

by Anonymousreply 389May 1, 2020 12:32 AM

Kass is on Twitter saying production rigged the immunity challenge for Tony. His arm was bent when everyone else’s was straight.

It was definitely strange that there was 2 immunity necklaces for this one. Doesn’t make much sense. I don’t think Kim would have stepped down if she had been competing against tony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390May 1, 2020 1:55 AM

r389 "Hey Yul, it that a shumai in your pocket, or are just happy to see me?"

by Anonymousreply 391May 1, 2020 2:05 AM

"Hey Yul, it that a shumai in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

by Anonymousreply 392May 1, 2020 2:06 AM

Adam has a vagina in his pocket. Growing some wiry hair.

by Anonymousreply 393May 1, 2020 3:00 AM

R390 Kass is a cunt and nothing she says is of any importance.

by Anonymousreply 394May 1, 2020 5:30 AM

I wasn't bored, especially during tribal. Talk about balls of steel. If I were Jeremy, I think I would have used the toss-a-coin advantage, but I'm glad he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 395May 1, 2020 5:37 AM

[quote]A third of the episode was watching the losers carry coconuts on purgatory?

I wouldn't have bothered, especially if I were Ethan. I mean he knows he is not going to beat anyone collecting coconuts, and he has to think about his health.

by Anonymousreply 396May 1, 2020 5:38 AM

R396 Yeah, not worth it for two tokens, it's not like it was some advantage for the challenge to get back in the game. And not like I give a shit about any of these people but these hours long physical tasks they have to do seems sadistic when they don't really have a shot at winning anymore, especially the dangerous hopping across wet jagged rocks.

by Anonymousreply 397May 1, 2020 7:52 AM

R397, everyone still appearing on the show is getting paid.

So I think that some of them feel compelled to work for the money they are getting. Especially Rob, because Survivor has pretty much been his career for the last two decades.

Both he and Amber have made millions because of the show, and I think that he feels obligated to give back.

The others have appeared only occasionally, or not at all, so they don't feel the need to work as hard as Rob.

by Anonymousreply 398May 1, 2020 9:01 AM

R390 Yea both the elbow and double immunity was really strange. I've noticed a lot of superfans love Tony so I'm already seeing them post excuses and weak explanations for it.

by Anonymousreply 399May 1, 2020 11:37 AM

Christ, rest this show for a few years. The novelty of having returning players/winners has grown boring. How about a season 1 throwback, where new players go to the same, or similar, Island, and play with the same number, and by the same rules. The words "fire token" make me cringe. And please- STFU at tribal. Let the chips fall without the bullshit renegotiating.

by Anonymousreply 400May 1, 2020 4:50 PM

R400 most die hard fans agree. There’s way too many advantages. But Probst loves them and he controls everything about the show. It’s not going to change. Accept it and enjoy the show for what it is. The casting is still great at least.

by Anonymousreply 401May 1, 2020 4:54 PM

I think the show will be given a rest, r400. A long unplanned for one.

by Anonymousreply 402May 1, 2020 4:54 PM

R400 you are so right. It is impossible to even follow at this point unless you’re a die hard fan. And it’s all just so much less interesting than the human dynamics this show was originally built around and the natural drama that comes along with that.

And, dare I say, Jeff Probst is a huge part of the problem. I know he comes from a place of love for the show, and I totally get/respect wanting to change things up and keep it fresh, but they’ve just strayed too far from the original idea at this point, and Jeff is blind to that.

by Anonymousreply 403May 1, 2020 4:57 PM

R394 I thought she was a fun heel in Cagayan and that she had a nice growth/redemption arc in Cambodia.

by Anonymousreply 404May 1, 2020 5:01 PM

I've come to realize that after Season 25 (Phillippines), I had a harder time remembering which season was which, and that was because seasons used to be named after the different islands/countries they were set in. Instead of this, they're named after the various twists that Probst comes up with -- Game Changers, Island of Mass Extinction, etc., and these twists all blend together, IMO.

I think the casting actually isn't bad. But it would be nice if they ever got out of Fiji.

by Anonymousreply 405May 1, 2020 5:03 PM

Bless you r400! I've been saying this for awhile. Truth be told, I believe at lot of Survivor watchers would agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 406May 1, 2020 5:24 PM

R381, thank you! I was so annoyed when Rob kept bringing the coconuts even after it was completely pointless. That was obviously done for the cameras. So cheesy. So transparent.

by Anonymousreply 407May 1, 2020 5:29 PM

Without knowing very much about her personal life, I'm voting Michele as female Survivor contestant most likely to have an affair with a married Survivor man.

by Anonymousreply 408May 1, 2020 5:40 PM

Am I the only one who likes Tony?

by Anonymousreply 409May 2, 2020 7:13 AM

Tony always reminds me of the “See Me” guy who is in the Psoriasis commercials with Cindi Lauper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410May 2, 2020 1:05 PM

That’s because it is him in the commercial

by Anonymousreply 411May 2, 2020 1:38 PM

No I like Tony also.

by Anonymousreply 412May 2, 2020 2:23 PM

r364 no, Michele isn't playing for second place, she's playing for third

by Anonymousreply 413May 2, 2020 11:43 PM

r390 it's a mistake she stepped down, had she beaten Denise, then she at least wouldn't have been voted out. If anything, this increases her chances of winning immunity as she only needs to beet 3 other people to win

by Anonymousreply 414May 2, 2020 11:48 PM

I feel bad for Michele in a way. She's been trying hard, but not many people want to work with her for some reason. She is almost always out of the voting loop this season.

by Anonymousreply 415May 2, 2020 11:54 PM

I would love for somebody random to come back into the game, like Yul.

by Anonymousreply 416May 2, 2020 11:55 PM

I don't know her name, but I like the darker skin chick on Extinction. She's been there since the beginning. She still looks strong and she has a great attitude. I like Yul and Kim too. Anyone but Rob or Tyson, please.

by Anonymousreply 417May 2, 2020 11:58 PM

Saw some nice Boston meat on Rob this week. Damn, that boy is hung!

by Anonymousreply 418May 3, 2020 12:01 AM

R417, Natalie. I like her too and I was disappointed when she was sent out first. That girl is tough.

by Anonymousreply 419May 3, 2020 12:02 AM

It was hilarious when Boston Slob nearly died after slipping on a rock. He was lucky to have a thick cushion of blubber to soften the massive impact.

by Anonymousreply 420May 3, 2020 12:10 AM

I will never understand how Michelle was on the Beauty Tribe in her 1st season. She's a strange looking person, weird eyes, strange jaw line and small forehead.

by Anonymousreply 421May 3, 2020 12:12 AM

Thanks R419. Natalie it is. She is tough. I dig her.

by Anonymousreply 422May 3, 2020 12:12 AM

Currently rewatching Guatemala for the brains of Stephenie and the beauty of Bobby Jon. And yes, enough with Fiji and returning players and boring fire tokens. Those early seasons had intense water competitions

by Anonymousreply 423May 3, 2020 12:26 AM

R423 Guatemala is such a fun season. I didn't think Bobby Jon was good looking. But I was sooo obsessed with Jamie. Shame he got fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424May 3, 2020 12:32 AM

I thought Bobby Jon looked better on Palau, his first season. Now that season had some very difficult physical challenges. So sick of all the puzzle challenges in more recent seasons.

by Anonymousreply 425May 3, 2020 12:36 AM

It does seem like we've lost everything that made the show fun in favor of constant BIG MOVES and TWISTS and IDOLS and ADVANTAGES.

It's so boring now.

by Anonymousreply 426May 3, 2020 12:39 AM

R423 and R424, Guatemala was an epic season! Like they actually filmed in Mayan ruins. And yes, the man candy was hot.

Now instead of Mayan ruins, we get a big statue of Boston Slob...

by Anonymousreply 427May 3, 2020 1:17 AM

[quote]So sick of all the puzzle challenges in more recent seasons.

I'm assuming the production had to ease the challenges after that one a few seasons back when several people passed out from heat stroke.

by Anonymousreply 428May 3, 2020 7:04 AM

R428 Even that was a stupid puzzle challenge I think; they had to dig up the pieces buried deep beneath the sand on a sunny day in Cambodia when it was like 100 degrees.

by Anonymousreply 429May 3, 2020 7:23 AM

Oops never mind, I looked it up and they were digging for balls or something, apologies :) Still a boring later season challenge.

by Anonymousreply 430May 3, 2020 7:28 AM

R429, three people went down in that challenge. I can't imagine how hot it must have been!

by Anonymousreply 431May 3, 2020 5:35 PM

r429, that is my most unforgettable Survivor moment. It was really scary. When Jeff called out to the crew "all hands on deck" and watching the crew rushing out was serious. Unfortunately, the hottest (no pun intended) man that season, who's name I can't recall, was the only one that had to be airlifted and removed for the season.

by Anonymousreply 432May 3, 2020 8:41 PM

R432, the hot guy was Caleb. He's very lucky to be alive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433May 3, 2020 8:45 PM

Some y'all don't get fucked much if you think that Caleb, Yul and Adam are hot guys. There's such a weird sad poster here who seems to watch Survivor to see men in their underwear? Join a gym freak.

by Anonymousreply 434May 3, 2020 8:51 PM

I never got the appeal of Caleb. He's not that good looking to me at all and those tats are hideous. Plus all the stuff that came out about him, makes him even further less attractive.

by Anonymousreply 435May 3, 2020 9:10 PM

What stuff r435?

by Anonymousreply 436May 3, 2020 9:17 PM

He stalked a girl when he was on Big Brother. He was very creepy.

by Anonymousreply 437May 3, 2020 10:07 PM

Since this show will never stop bringing former contestants back, they should bring Scoutmaster Lill back. She was hilarious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438May 3, 2020 10:21 PM

I won't be satisfied until astrophysicist, supermodel and opera singer Debbie returns for another season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439May 3, 2020 10:39 PM

Oh HELL NO r439! I do not want to see that ugly crazy bitch ever again.

by Anonymousreply 440May 3, 2020 11:01 PM

But R440, I think Olympic cyclist, artisanal candy-maker and international spy Debbie should be in every season. Just for her job description chyrons alone.

by Anonymousreply 441May 3, 2020 11:09 PM

Something from Deb's modeling portfolio, the camera loves her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442May 3, 2020 11:14 PM

I love Debbie. And that complete psychopath Abbe. Who I don't want to see again is Cirie. You just can't lose 4 times AND be the only person kicked out of the game who NO one voted for at Tribal Council. Jeff loves her and she's a doll. But stay home. It's no fun starving and shitting on a leaf for nothing. Remember when Abbe went to the Ponderosa and continued to be a bitch, now with tequila? I love her.

Did y'all notice there haven't been that many food rewards yet this season? Some of them look pretty strong still. But Ethan, Kim, Yul, and even dullard Sara are looking a bit weak. That Tony dude does have LOTS of energy. He must be a fast fuck.

by Anonymousreply 443May 3, 2020 11:34 PM

R442, love it. Debbie is one hot bitch.

by Anonymousreply 444May 4, 2020 6:30 AM

Who would be cast on Survivor Looney Tunes? Debbie, Coach, Scout, Abi Maria, Sue Hawk, either of the Hantzes, Caleb, Colton,Shambo, the Naonka, Jonny Fairplay, that super kooky platinum blond whose name I can't remember...who else?

by Anonymousreply 445May 4, 2020 7:44 AM

R445 Kathy Sleckman from Fans vs Favorites for sure. She was nutty, I dont remember specifics but I think she didnt tell production she was on psyche meds and stopped taking them right before leaving for the show. She cracked after being on exile twice in a row and quit. I think afterwards she said she had threatened to cut off her finger if they didnt let her leave.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446May 4, 2020 9:32 AM

Sandy from the Tocantins season, Shane from the Panama season, Jan (she might be too old to play now though) and Ghandia from the Thailand season, Peter and his holes from the Marquesas season were entertaining crazies that would be great to have back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447May 4, 2020 1:10 PM

Great idea, R445. But remember: one should always list neurosurgeon, letter carrier and jungle explorer Debbie with at least three of her many professions.

by Anonymousreply 448May 4, 2020 1:26 PM

R445 How'd you leave naked wobbly tax-evading winner Richard Hatch off your Looney List?

by Anonymousreply 449May 4, 2020 3:29 PM

R449, how did they leave OG winner Richard Hatch off of an all-winners season? He set the tone for the damn show.

by Anonymousreply 450May 4, 2020 5:30 PM

I only left him off, R449, because I don’t think Survivor will let him back on ever again, but he certainly qualifies.

by Anonymousreply 451May 4, 2020 5:49 PM

His age is probably a big factor, too. He’s 59 years old.

by Anonymousreply 452May 5, 2020 9:26 PM

Two-hour episode tomorrow, right? Can’t imagine how I will get through two hours of this incarnation of the show.

by Anonymousreply 453May 5, 2020 10:49 PM

R453, make it a drinking game. Drink when: - Adam whines - Boston Rob mansplains - Ben waffles on a decision

by Anonymousreply 454May 6, 2020 12:30 AM

Drink whenever Sarah looks sketchy, Michele's very blue eyes start spinning over Tyson or when Tony runs around yelling over caffeinated yelps of joy about how good he is doing in this game.

Someone gets back in the game tomorrow. Drink, then shoot yourself in the head if it's Adama or Boston Slob.

by Anonymousreply 455May 6, 2020 1:20 AM

R454, take a shot whenever Bend-over tattles a potentially game-changing plan! You'll be drunk in no time.

by Anonymousreply 456May 6, 2020 1:26 AM

Are you guys ready for Adam's comeback?

by Anonymousreply 457May 6, 2020 2:35 AM

Did Adam get the bottom surgery R457? He's not convincing as a man yet.

by Anonymousreply 458May 6, 2020 2:43 AM

How about next season, Survivor: Losers At Life featuring returning players who were all voted off first on their respective season.

by Anonymousreply 459May 6, 2020 6:01 AM

R458, Adam does remind me a little bit of the gymnast Kerri Strug...

by Anonymousreply 460May 6, 2020 6:15 AM

Who is going to win?

by Anonymousreply 461May 6, 2020 7:42 AM

R461 Tony

by Anonymousreply 462May 6, 2020 7:46 AM

STOP talking about Adam. You have all been warned.

by Anonymousreply 463May 6, 2020 1:24 PM

If Tony wins, I'm giving Survivor a break; at least until they do an old school season where they play like they did before hidden immunity idols, advantages, and fucking extinction islands, like they played the first season. Even if they do it once, just fucking do it for old times sake. It's unlikely because right now it's Jeff ProbShit's show and he loves the gimmicks and he roots for the alpha extroverted men like Tony, Russell Hanz, and others.

by Anonymousreply 464May 6, 2020 3:18 PM

Adam for the win!

by Anonymousreply 465May 6, 2020 4:12 PM

Final warning, R465!

by Anonymousreply 466May 6, 2020 4:18 PM

R464, I would not want a Tony win, but even that would be preferable to a Sarah win! Horror of horrors!

by Anonymousreply 467May 6, 2020 6:12 PM

At this point, I'd be surprised if anyone other than Tony won.

He annoys me sometimes, but I don't mind him compared to the likes of that little troll Hantz and Boston Slob. Tony's not really mean spirited person, just a hyper goofball.

by Anonymousreply 468May 6, 2020 6:29 PM

R468, I don't dislike him, but if Tony wins, Denise would actually bear much of the responsibility -- they had an excellent shot of taking him out right before the merge. Sandra could have been dealt with later. She was never going to be out there, winning three Immunity Challenges in a row.

by Anonymousreply 469May 6, 2020 6:32 PM

Yeah, they definitely made a big mistake not getting rid of him sooner. He doesn't have much competition left when it comes to the immunity challenges now except for Jeremy. It wouldn't be surprising if Tony won most, if not all of the remaining ones.

by Anonymousreply 470May 6, 2020 6:48 PM

I still hope that Michelle wins.

Or Jeremy.

Hate Ben. Hate Tony. HATE Sarah. Hate Kentucky guy.

Not a fan of Denise, after that burst of ugliness at tribal, last week.

by Anonymousreply 471May 6, 2020 11:06 PM

I also thought it was a mistake to get rid of Yul so early. He could have been an asset to help them win before the merge.

by Anonymousreply 472May 6, 2020 11:24 PM

I'm sick of Ben and his rabbit teeth.

by Anonymousreply 473May 7, 2020 1:03 AM

Michele is looking more observant than Nick tonight.

by Anonymousreply 474May 7, 2020 1:06 AM

I'm sick of Ben, period.

by Anonymousreply 475May 7, 2020 1:07 AM

I think Nick is screwed. He brought it on himself though. Ben is in too tight with Tony, Sarah and Denise.

by Anonymousreply 476May 7, 2020 1:16 AM

I'm sick of Ben's beard and bald spot that he hides under that mangey hat.

by Anonymousreply 477May 7, 2020 1:19 AM

I loved Michele's line, "I do my best work when my back is against the wall." She didn't even realize what she said.

by Anonymousreply 478May 7, 2020 1:21 AM

They had a chance to get rid of Tony and they FAILED. They didn't even bring his name up for elimination. I don't like Tony but if they're too dumb to not get rid of him when they had the chance then Tony deserves to win. There, I said it!

by Anonymousreply 479May 7, 2020 1:23 AM

Michele is right. If she doesn’t win immunity, she’s done. If Nick doesn’t win, he’s done.

The next challenge will be intense

by Anonymousreply 480May 7, 2020 1:24 AM

One of the worst seasons that I can recall

by Anonymousreply 481May 7, 2020 1:52 AM

Oh Survivor Gods, please give me my life by making Tony fall out of that Survivor tree and break something that won't kill him, like his leg or arm.

by Anonymousreply 482May 7, 2020 1:54 AM

Ben has beautiful eyes but I want him to lose. I think Tony should win the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 483May 7, 2020 1:55 AM

I think it goes unspoken - not unfilmed - that they ALL know that Tony has an idol. After final 5 they can't usually play them. So I guess they just didn't go after him? I never understand this shit. He's so clearly the winner shouldn't they just keep taking shots? But those people don't see our edit and maybe they think they didn't have a chance. Ben and Sarah and even Denise would warn him. Sarah is the one who could have killed the KING. She would be sitting very high up at the end. All that said, some good luck and not bad play from Michele tonight. She is a whirly ditz girl. But why did the others get rid of Nick over Denise? Again, I don't understand. Denise has a BIG resume. Nick just had some blue eyes and soft center. No really, why did they decide to keep Denise?

Natalie with all that musculature and strength still. Now we know!! They have been using fire tokens to buy idols and peanut butter. I'm still Natalie's fan though. Wendell is losing some ASS. They make us wait for 115 minutes to NOT show who wins their way back into the game ??? Fuck it. This is a lousy season. Too much not shown and too many people who should have been showered and shaved and sitting pretty on the jury by now. I'm not a fan of these Winners At War. Most of the Winners (except Sarah, Rob and Jeremy) have been pretty cool. Those three just play too hard with no charm. Tony is aiight. But I hope Denise or Michelle wins. They aren't the best but the best of what's left. Natalie or Nick please come back in the game....

by Anonymousreply 484May 7, 2020 3:11 AM

Natalie would have majorly mess up during that challenge to not win with all of those advantages, plus she's a pretty good competitor without any help.

by Anonymousreply 485May 7, 2020 3:17 AM

so who won?

by Anonymousreply 486May 7, 2020 3:35 AM

That recap was a pile of shit.

by Anonymousreply 487May 7, 2020 3:44 AM

Is Natalie mildly retarded?

Listen to the way she speaks. She sounds a bit touched in the head.

by Anonymousreply 488May 7, 2020 3:45 AM

Man, this season is so disappointing. Losing all the big players early on ensured that the endgame would be a Tony steamroll. BORING. His name didn’t even come up as a possible elimination by nick, Michele, Jeremy or Denise. Wtf? People like Parvati, Rob, Sandra would never let that shit fly. I also have to laugh at how offended Sarah was when Michele told her there was no way she was beating Tony. That MAGA bitch actually thinks she has a chance. Tony will obviously win (unless the eoe returnee pulls an underwood) but I can’t stand him so I’m rooting for Michele.

As for the returnee it’s almost certainly Natalie, with the possibility that it’s Parvati or Tyson. If it’s Natalie and she makes it to the final 3, she’ll definitely get votes (amber, Dani, Ethan) but it’ll be tough for her to beat Tony.

by Anonymousreply 489May 7, 2020 3:56 AM

I thought it was a WTF moment, too. I would definitely have taken Nick or Michele as the “goat”. Any strategy has gone out the window. Maybe it’s just really sucky editing this time around. The 2 hour show was really padded to make it last that long.

I’m rooting for just about anyone in exile. I’m over anyone still in the game, with the exception of Denise, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 490May 7, 2020 7:03 AM

Natalie is going to win. She's been spending the whole time hanging out with and impressing the jury. If she goes back in and makes final 3, she wins.

On that note, HOW ARE THEY DOING the Finale next week? Is the reveal and reunion show done on Zoom-like show?

by Anonymousreply 491May 7, 2020 7:15 AM

I don't really buy that Tony actually heard anything while up in his spynest especially since Denise was talking quietly. I think it's more likely that one of his loyal hounds Ben or Sarah just told him what Denise said and both Tony and production are just pretending that he overhead it.

I'm so over this season and the only hope I have left is that the returnee gets through to Ben and Sarah that they're going to lose if they take Tony.

by Anonymousreply 492May 7, 2020 7:31 AM

R488 It's just her Sri Lankan accent. She grew up over there and it's usually an accent that's hard for native English speakers to pick out as being from a non english speaking country. You'll notice it gets stronger when she gets stressed.

by Anonymousreply 493May 7, 2020 7:35 AM

Can I give Natalie some fire tokens so that she can kick Sarah's ass on the live reunion show?

by Anonymousreply 494May 7, 2020 7:40 AM

Nick has no one to blame but himself for getting himself kicked out. That was a boneheaded move getting rid of Jeremy instead of Ben.

I have a feeling Ben and Sarah are disliked/not respected by the jury. Michele hinted as much with Sarah -- bitch is not getting any votes at the end, especially against Tony. Ben is also disliked and I don't think many people respected his FLUKE win in the first place. I think that was Denise's angle. She wants to sit at the end with Ben and Sarah.

At this point, I'm rooting for Michele and possibly whoever comes back from EoE.

by Anonymousreply 495May 7, 2020 7:48 AM

If Natalie returns and she makes the final 3, she wins in a landslide. She spent weeks suffering on an island with the entire jury, they all clearly respect the hell out of her, and the edge returnee will always have the jury votes because it validates the experience. Everyone on edge wants to get back in and win, that’s the goal, so of course they want to reward one of their own.

The reddit folks are delusional saying tony will win unanimously. Someone like amber isn’t voting for him over Natalie. Not in a million years.

Tony is so overrated. He’s only dominating the end game because he’s playing with a bunch of idiots who are sycophants. The only one with the balls to challenge him was Kim.

by Anonymousreply 496May 7, 2020 8:00 AM

What game are these people playing? How can they not try to vote out Tony when they know he has an idol? Nick is dumb as fuck. Denise, Michelle and Nick should have voted together a long time ago. They are truly hopeless.

by Anonymousreply 497May 7, 2020 8:20 AM

I love seeing underdogs snatch a victory from the jaws of defeat but Michele was so obnoxious gloating after her win I can't really get excited about her. It's a good thing this season is almost over because I don't even care who wins at this point.

by Anonymousreply 498May 7, 2020 8:26 AM

Jeff always goes on about how difficult it is to fit all the exciting footage into the one hour that CBS gives the show. He says so much thrilling and dramatic material is cut out. Last night the show had two hours and it was mainly filler. And not just filler, but obvious filler.

by Anonymousreply 499May 7, 2020 1:56 PM

It will have to be.

by Anonymousreply 500May 7, 2020 3:21 PM

The jury will be made up of mostly old school players that were banished to Extinction Island. I can't imagine them not voting for whomever from their group makes it back to the game if they make it to the final 3. Whomever from the new school non-Extinction Island group are in the final 3, they would have to give a damn good final tribal performance to convince the jury to vote for them. It is what it is.

I honestly think this season sucks and I may have to give the show a break after this unless they decide to go back to basics, at least for one season. God I miss my Amazing Race.

by Anonymousreply 501May 7, 2020 4:12 PM

Did anybody else catch that Amber was basically confessing that she's deeply unhappy being a Frau At Home wife for Boston Slob and their small army of daughters?

I mean, if she was saying she was going to miss the Edge of Extinction where there's no food or shelter, that's pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 502May 7, 2020 7:29 PM

Tony and Sarah DEFINITELY have a pre game agreement to split the money if one of them wins. There’s no way they don’t.

by Anonymousreply 503May 8, 2020 4:14 AM

R503, and Tony is most definitely playing Sarah once again. He already screwed her over once before in Cagayan, and now he has her fooled into thinking they are 50/50 equals in Cops 'R Us. But nobody likes her or respects her gameplay.

Maybe this is the difference between being a cop from Jersey and a cop from a small Iowa town where the most action she sees is handing out speeding tickets in cornfields?

by Anonymousreply 504May 8, 2020 6:46 AM

I missed if it was mentioned before but are there going to be like 16 people on the jury? It's everyone living on slum island right?

I'm going to fast forward through all that bullshit. I never liked the jury segment much other than the people who had the balls to torch them, it's even worse with the new "Let's sit around and have a conversation" format.

by Anonymousreply 505May 8, 2020 7:09 AM

I hate the way Tony pronounces Sarah’s name. It’s SAIR-uh, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 506May 8, 2020 5:13 PM

I wonder if Tony and Sarah have banged?

by Anonymousreply 507May 8, 2020 11:48 PM

I really hope Michele wins

by Anonymousreply 508May 9, 2020 3:44 AM

R508, at this point, me too.

by Anonymousreply 509May 9, 2020 3:59 AM

So this thread is now behind a paywall?

by Anonymousreply 510May 9, 2020 6:57 AM

I just want to take the damn toothpick out of Sarah’s mouth. Gross. I’m assuming she had access to toothpicks somehow?

by Anonymousreply 511May 9, 2020 6:56 PM

I feel bad for Rob. I think he had really high hopes of doing well and even winning. I think he knows that his wave is finally over and "Survivor" is turning away from him for good this time. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 512May 11, 2020 5:58 PM

Boo fucking hoo

by Anonymousreply 513May 11, 2020 7:01 PM

The only possible good thing about a Tony win is that it means Boston Slob will be supplanted as the Survivor God King that Jeff Probst always wanted us to believe he was.

by Anonymousreply 514May 11, 2020 7:09 PM

Don't count out Rob yet

by Anonymousreply 515May 11, 2020 11:26 PM

Oh, please, R515. No way he gets back into the game.

by Anonymousreply 516May 12, 2020 6:22 PM

R516, if Probst had it his way, the challenge to get back in would be a puzzle to see who can name all of Boston Slob's daughters and their birthdays.

by Anonymousreply 517May 12, 2020 6:30 PM

Yeah, well, that obviously ain’t happening.

by Anonymousreply 518May 12, 2020 6:39 PM

R518, I agree that Boston Blob isn't coming back. I would argue that his entire edit has been rather negative this season -- trying and failing to use the buddy system with winners, falling on rocks and gashing his elbow, etc. This season really highlighted all of his weaknesses.

by Anonymousreply 519May 12, 2020 7:09 PM

Even Rob's harshest critics have to admit that he is highly charismatic. He really does have a magnetism that draws you in.

by Anonymousreply 520May 12, 2020 7:28 PM

[quote] He really does have a magnetism that draws you in.

Boston Slob has no magnetism. And he also has no metabolism either!

by Anonymousreply 521May 12, 2020 7:32 PM

"And he also has no metabolism either!"

*SCREAMS* LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 522May 12, 2020 7:35 PM

Rob must have something, because he has been out of the game for weeks, and yet here we are still discussing him

by Anonymousreply 523May 12, 2020 7:40 PM

R523, it’s because he’s one of the Survivor icons. That doesn’t mean we think he can fight his way into getting back into the game, because he can’t.

by Anonymousreply 524May 12, 2020 10:47 PM

If Rob can't get back into the game, then what was the point of watching all season? Just to see some no-name former winner take the prize?

by Anonymousreply 525May 13, 2020 12:11 AM

[quote]Boston Slob

Your creativity for derogatory nicknames is nonpareil.

by Anonymousreply 526May 13, 2020 4:50 AM

R526, grazie! I worked very hard brainstorming it, but BRob's new, jello-y, estrogenic body proved to be quite the muse!

by Anonymousreply 527May 13, 2020 5:09 AM

Sarah is out. She got a staph infection on her left labia majora and had to be medevaced before the final 5 vote.

by Anonymousreply 528May 13, 2020 5:32 AM

Somehow, it must involve a toothpick!!

by Anonymousreply 529May 13, 2020 5:35 AM

I heard Sarah gave Tony the clap who then gave Ben coronavirus.

by Anonymousreply 530May 13, 2020 7:16 PM

Since many can't post on this paywalled thread, people are discussing the show here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531May 13, 2020 10:03 PM

NO, R531! We’re creeping up to 601 posts and I need to put in my BAJOUR! first.

by Anonymousreply 532May 13, 2020 10:08 PM

BAJOUR, baby!

by Anonymousreply 533May 14, 2020 2:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!