Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Survivor: Winners At WAR!

The entire cast is made up of previous winners!

I haven't watched Survivor in ages, but I'll probably watch this installment.

It's like Jeopardy Ken vs. Brad vs. James. Battle of the Titans.

Premieres Wednesday, February 12 on CBS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602March 29, 2020 12:26 AM

Natalie Anderson 33, Edgewater, New Jersey San Juan del Sur

Tyson Apostol 39, Mesa, Arizona Tocantins, Heroes vs. Villains & Blood vs. Water

Danni Boatwright 43, Shawnee, Kansas Guatemala

Sophie Clarke 29, Santa Monica, California South Pacific

Jeremy Collins 41, Foxborough, Massachusetts San Juan del Sur & Cambodia

Sandra Diaz-Twine 44, Riverview, Florida Pearl Islands, Heroes vs. Villains & Game Changers

Ben Driebergen 36, Boise, Idaho Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers

Michele Fitzgerald 29, Hoboken, New Jersey Kaôh Rōng

Wendell Holland 35, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Ghost Island

Adam Klein 28, Los Angeles, California Millennials vs. Gen X

Yul Kwon 44, Los Altos, California Cook Islands

Sarah Lacina 34, Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cagayan & Game Changers

Amber Mariano 40, Pensacola, Florida The Australian Outback & All-Stars

Rob Mariano 43, Pensacola, Florida Marquesas, All-Stars, Heroes vs. Villains & Redemption Island

Parvati Shallow 36, Los Angeles, California Cook Islands, Micronesia & Heroes vs. Villains

Kim Spradlin-Wolfe 36, San Antonio, Texas One World

Denise Stapley 48, Marion, Iowa Philippines

Tony Vlachos 45, Allendale, New Jersey Cagayan & Game Changers

Nick Wilson 28, Williamsburg, Kentucky David vs. Goliath

Ethan Zohn 45, Hillsborough, New Hampshire Africa & All-Stars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 29, 2020 6:51 PM

If they were all wearing red jumpsuits, I'd think it was "Us"

by Anonymousreply 2January 29, 2020 6:52 PM

I have a feeling this season will be good.

All winners?

Strangely, I still think that Rob and Sandra will come out on top.

by Anonymousreply 3January 29, 2020 6:54 PM

I wish they'd do this at Big Brother, but it'll never happen.

by Anonymousreply 4January 29, 2020 6:55 PM

R3 Rob is a master manipulator. H After what he saw him do with "the buddy system", I truly believe that he could start a successful cult if he wanted to. The fact that he's got a hot ass doesn't hurt, either.

by Anonymousreply 5January 29, 2020 6:58 PM

The only ones I remember are Rob, Amber, Sandra, Tyson, Danni, Yul, Parvati and Ethan.

by Anonymousreply 6January 29, 2020 6:59 PM

Whoops. I forgot about Tony Vlachos, too.

The guy who found like 6 immunity idols.

No surprise that he won.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 29, 2020 7:01 PM

Fuck, that comment was a shit show. Don't put me in the language arts gulag, grammar Nazis!!

by Anonymousreply 8January 29, 2020 7:01 PM

Looks like Miss Probst needs a little nip and tuck.

How come he didn't invite his ex-boyfriend Colby, back?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 29, 2020 7:03 PM

Jeff and Colby definitely fucked!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 29, 2020 7:03 PM

Boston Rob has gotten old and fat since he first appeared on the show. While he still has a killer smile and is cocky as hell, they will all be gunning for him. If they don't target him within the first couple of weeks he might be able to win. He has said this himself.

by Anonymousreply 11January 29, 2020 7:04 PM

He always says that, R11.

This time it may be different, though.

Usually they put Rob in with a bunch of newbies, who look up to him like some sort of Survivor deity.

This cast is well aware of Rob Marciano. Plus, he has a ride-or-die ally, in his wife Amber.

I'm really hoping that these people are smart enough and experienced enough to get rid of him on day one.

by Anonymousreply 12January 29, 2020 7:06 PM

Rob is to Survivor fans what Dan is to Big Brother fans. They're both legendary, and would be better off staying off the stage and leaving on a high note as winners of previous seasons.

by Anonymousreply 13January 29, 2020 7:10 PM

Breakfast is ready, Colby!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 29, 2020 7:11 PM

[quote] Rob is to Survivor fans what Dan is to Big Brother fans. They're both legendary, and would be better off staying off the stage and leaving on a high note as winners of previous seasons.

Are you kidding?

For the money they're throwing at him to come back?

He was just on the previous season of Survivor, with Sandra.

Unlike the new contestants, Rob and Sandra get PAID for their appearance. They're not playing for the million dollars.

They were asked back by the show (to be mentors), and thus get paid per episode. They each must have made six or seven figures last season.

This season, the entire cast is probably getting paid to appear.

There's no way the show can gather all of these winners, without someone enticing them to come back. And no, the million dollar prize isn't enough.

by Anonymousreply 15January 29, 2020 7:14 PM

Where is Richard, everyone's most beloved winner from season 1?

by Anonymousreply 16January 29, 2020 7:18 PM

[quote] Rob is to Survivor fans what Dan is to Big Brother fans. They're both legendary,

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 17January 29, 2020 7:19 PM

[quote]There's no way the show can gather all of these winners, without someone enticing them to come back. And no, the million dollar prize isn't enough.

The prize is $2 million for this season.

by Anonymousreply 18January 29, 2020 7:21 PM

[quote] Where is Richard, everyone's most beloved winner from season 1?

Probably on the grift.

by Anonymousreply 19January 29, 2020 7:31 PM

Richard was not invited back. Jeff said given the fact that he got in trouble for rubbing up against Sue in a challenge, it's not the time for him. Oh and he's a felon, sooo

by Anonymousreply 20January 29, 2020 7:35 PM

Rob and Sandra won't make it too far. Their own reputation will be their downfall.

by Anonymousreply 21January 29, 2020 7:36 PM

R15 This article says ....

Every player is guaranteed at least $25,000 for competing. They will also receive $10,000 if they make an appearance at the finale and reunion show.

For every season, except All-Stars and Winners at War, the contestants are usually guaranteed $2,500. However, for this season, it will start at $25,000 with second place presumably receiving $100,000, and of course, the winner will take home a whopping $2 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 29, 2020 8:36 PM

No interest in watching anything with Bhastan Rhab on it, though the premise of the season is one of the best ones they've had. I'll keep an eye out and will watch once he gets eliminated (very early, I hope - for the sake of the other players).

by Anonymousreply 23January 29, 2020 8:44 PM

Do they also get more money, the longer they last, R22?

by Anonymousreply 24January 29, 2020 8:56 PM

I'm behind little Adam Klein.

by Anonymousreply 25January 29, 2020 9:22 PM

As long as Michelle doesn't win I'll be happy. No one deserved a win less than she did.

by Anonymousreply 26January 29, 2020 11:16 PM

[quote] Jeff said given the fact that he got in trouble for rubbing up against Sue in a challenge, it's not the time for him.

Lame. That ugly, old hag Sue had no problem with his nudity the first go around. She just knew she was getting voted out and wanted a pay-out.

by Anonymousreply 27January 30, 2020 6:26 PM

Richard is an ahole. When he was convicted on tax fraud he acted genuinely shocked. Tried to use the excuse that no one told him he had to pay taxes. I think he went to prison twice. No felon should be allowed back.

by Anonymousreply 28February 1, 2020 3:35 AM

Glory days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 1, 2020 3:38 AM

Colby never won, R9.

by Anonymousreply 30February 1, 2020 4:11 AM

Colby fell out of Probst's favor long ago and even busted his balls for some of his crappy challenge performances in his return seasons.

by Anonymousreply 31February 1, 2020 4:16 AM

Probst still has hard-on for Boston Slob, though.

by Anonymousreply 32February 1, 2020 4:17 AM

I haven't watched in years, but I may have to tune in to see Yul

by Anonymousreply 33February 1, 2020 4:48 AM

[quote] That ugly, old hag Sue had no problem with his nudity the first go around

It just goes to show you what a different world we are living in, twenty years later.

Not only would Richard's nudity be considered an act of aggression against women, but they would probably file #metoo charges against him.

No way would any player get away with being nude any more.

by Anonymousreply 34February 1, 2020 4:42 PM

When does this premiere?

by Anonymousreply 35February 5, 2020 12:49 PM

Where's the hot daddy firefighter?

I'll watch for Yul and Ethan Zohn. Two very positive people who played well and deserved to win. It didn't hurt they were nice to look at in their shorts.

by Anonymousreply 36February 5, 2020 1:08 PM

Tom Westman was the hot, daddy fireman. I've seen people say he's had some health problems in recent years, but no details of what they were. That might be the reason he's not on. However, they also have no one over 50 on, so they possibly might have not picked him for that reason.

by Anonymousreply 37February 5, 2020 2:22 PM

I want to see that douchey attorney (the one who wore a sports coat on the beach) to come back!

Arthur? Andrew? I forget his name....

by Anonymousreply 38February 5, 2020 6:55 PM

Premieres tonight?

by Anonymousreply 39February 5, 2020 7:39 PM

There's a retrospective show tonight, Survivor at 40: Greatest Moments and Players. Winners at War premieres next week.

by Anonymousreply 40February 5, 2020 7:42 PM

r25 Support bottoms! Support Adam!

by Anonymousreply 41February 10, 2020 6:13 AM

Premieres tonight!

by Anonymousreply 42February 12, 2020 9:36 AM

"Social Entrepreneur and Keynote Speaker"

Hunh? Is that like Consultant/Website Designer?

by Anonymousreply 43February 12, 2020 9:53 AM

I really hope that Rob Mariano is voted off first.

Then Amber second.

Then Sandra.

Rob/Amber already won $2 million, and Sandra already won $2 million.

Enough is enough.

by Anonymousreply 44February 12, 2020 10:36 AM

I really really hope they get rid of Rob and Amber first. I also hope they get rid of some of the more forgettable players like Ben and Michelle, otherwise they’ll slip by and win. If Sandra won a third time... I’d be cool with that.

by Anonymousreply 45February 12, 2020 10:44 AM

Richards WAS invited back. He even quit a PhD program he was in and was all set to return!

However, the incident with that rape guy cause executives to think twice about Richard and he was uninvited because producers wanted to come off as very serious about the issue since they didn’t give a damn an I t it in the previous season.

I also can’t stand Rob. He has their legendary aura about him but he literally needed to be in cast filled with idiots to win on for fourth time!

He’s like an untalented version of Eminem.

by Anonymousreply 46February 12, 2020 11:04 AM

It was such utter raging bullshit that John Hennigan/Morrison/Impact didn’t win his season. The way he went out still doesn’t make sense, but he took it like a champ.

Lucky for him he didn't need a win as he already has a decent long-established entertainment career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 12, 2020 11:47 AM

Saw on Reddit earlier that Jeff has been donating for Pete Buttigieg. Jamal from last season is also endorsing Mayor Pete.

by Anonymousreply 48February 12, 2020 11:55 AM

Every topic at DL needs to be about Mayo Pete.

by Anonymousreply 49February 12, 2020 11:56 AM

Well it's new information. Just letting you know, people have talked about Trump in these threads before, it's not a big deal, boo

by Anonymousreply 50February 12, 2020 12:00 PM

[quote]Ben

Excuse your mouth. He's the only eye candy for me. Hopefully Rhomber leave first so I can watch this stupid shit and stare at Ben's massive feets.

by Anonymousreply 51February 12, 2020 12:59 PM

R45 I totally agree with your post. But I'd add Sarah the Trump supporter, Tyson and Sophie to the list of hopeful early as well. Boring, unattractive, and likely to be underestimated by other players and get to the end and maybe even win.

Then again, with Edge of Extinction twist coming back, it could really be just about anyone's game even if they were voted out. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 52February 12, 2020 6:36 PM

R51, Ben's win was the most blatantly rigged thing I have ever seen on the entire history of this show. I hope he's voted off soon, pre-merge.

by Anonymousreply 53February 12, 2020 6:39 PM

R52 Agreed. He wasn't much to look at either. I'm surprised anyone finds him to be eye candy. The least good looking guy this season besides Tyson.

by Anonymousreply 54February 12, 2020 6:44 PM

[quote]Ben's win was the most blatantly rigged thing..

You misspelled Bahhhsssttaaaaanhhhnnn Rhaaabbbbbbb's name.

by Anonymousreply 55February 12, 2020 6:48 PM

R55, Boston Rob benefited by being placed in a tribe with six of the dumbest players to ever play the game. And yeah, Redemption Island was a terrible season.

by Anonymousreply 56February 12, 2020 6:51 PM

[quote] Saw on Reddit earlier that Jeff has been donating for Pete Buttigieg

Jeff Probst? Seriously?

I thought he was a closeted fundie homophobe, like Mark Burnett?

by Anonymousreply 57February 12, 2020 7:43 PM

Man, Amber has not aged well at all! She looks kinda rough. That said, I hope we get some glimpses of Rob's huge, wet bulge before his torch is snuffed (if they're smart enough to get rid of him). I really love that Sia song they've been playing in the promos. Was that song a big hit? I don't recall it if so. It has almost 240 million views on YouTube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 12, 2020 8:06 PM

R38, you are thinking of Andrew Savage. He came off as a jerk but I’ll admit I enjoyed looking at him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 12, 2020 8:13 PM

Andrew Savage was a handsome man with the perfect amount of chest hair. Also the season with Burton Roberts, the hottest Survivor contestant ever.

by Anonymousreply 60February 12, 2020 8:53 PM

Aren't we forgetting someone?

by Anonymousreply 61February 12, 2020 9:04 PM

I think Probst leans left politically on several things, at least.

Andrew came across as very smug on both of his seasons. He got memorable send offs both times also. And was one of Probst's man crushes.

Of course Boston Slob is all time man crush favorite.

by Anonymousreply 62February 12, 2020 9:06 PM

Oops, that should be Boston Slob is Probst's all time man crush favorite.

by Anonymousreply 63February 12, 2020 9:09 PM

I don't think Probst likes him as much as Burnett's republican ass does.

by Anonymousreply 64February 12, 2020 9:13 PM

I don't think Andrew Savage came across as smug but perhaps a lower class person would feel intimidated by his looks and success.

by Anonymousreply 65February 12, 2020 9:18 PM

Sure, Andrew/R65.

Aren't you like 100 years old now?

by Anonymousreply 66February 12, 2020 9:26 PM

Why do people enjoy watching this lurid brain-diarrhea?

by Anonymousreply 67February 12, 2020 9:27 PM

R65 Several players he played with didn't care for him either. And didn't seem that popular with fans in general.

He had an alright body, but didn't think he was very good looking facially at all. A longish face with bad teeth.

by Anonymousreply 68February 12, 2020 9:29 PM

[quote]Why do people enjoy watching this lurid brain-diarrhea?

We can't all be engrossed in a marathon of Antique Roadshow, Loosey-Cumdump

by Anonymousreply 69February 12, 2020 9:40 PM

I don't watch that either, random anon retard. 0/100. Go back to watching your teevee for morons.

by Anonymousreply 70February 12, 2020 9:42 PM

Go back to commenting on threads about things that don't interest you, Fussy-Cuntbutt

by Anonymousreply 71February 12, 2020 9:46 PM

I thought Andrew was hot his first season but he became completely ugly to me in his second season. Him getting voted off by Kelley is the only thing I remember that season. He’s a disgusting person.

Bens win was set up but Boston Rob is worse. How many seasons were set up for him yet he still lost? That’s worse than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 72February 13, 2020 12:21 AM

Jeffie looks quite refreshed for this season. How are they going to rig this for Boston Slob to win?

by Anonymousreply 73February 13, 2020 1:15 AM

Aww. Too bad Natalie got voted out first. Always liked her and she was a good player.

by Anonymousreply 74February 13, 2020 1:22 AM

I want to see Yul and Ethan skinny dip together

by Anonymousreply 75February 13, 2020 1:24 AM

I am so sick of Rob already.

by Anonymousreply 76February 13, 2020 1:33 AM

Yul is by far the hottest piece of eye candy this season.

by Anonymousreply 77February 13, 2020 1:35 AM

Rob's gut is huge. Amber's aged better than he has.

by Anonymousreply 78February 13, 2020 1:36 AM

Yul and Ethan have aged well.

It looks like Ethan shaves his chest and armpits now.

by Anonymousreply 79February 13, 2020 1:38 AM

Why didn’t they vote out Rob right away? What a bunch of dummies.

by Anonymousreply 80February 13, 2020 2:06 AM

Seeing Kim reeling in the very first episode was pretty satisfying. She played with morons the first time and has never been on the bottom before.

by Anonymousreply 81February 13, 2020 2:16 AM

Ugh I hate Ben. It would’ve been Denise getting voted off if he hand the acted like a rat. I liked Natalie. She has a personality. Denise does not.

Wish Tyson had gotten voted out but he did become more like able once he realized he was on bottom. I see him going far.

Seeing KIM crying and Sandra laughing was pretty satisfying, but I do like KIM overall.

by Anonymousreply 82February 13, 2020 3:17 AM

Denise is like my least favorite out there. I thought she was always too judgmental of Abi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 13, 2020 3:20 AM

Sarah for the win.

by Anonymousreply 84February 13, 2020 3:40 AM

I hope that Yul gets voted off next.

He's annoying.

by Anonymousreply 85February 13, 2020 3:53 AM

Which one was Natalie? lol

by Anonymousreply 86February 13, 2020 4:06 AM

Parvati is still one of my all time faves. I felt bad for Natalie but it's usually a minority who gets voted out first.

by Anonymousreply 87February 13, 2020 4:33 AM

I want Yul to win.

by Anonymousreply 88February 13, 2020 5:17 AM

I want Ethan to win. He seems like such a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 89February 13, 2020 5:20 AM

[quote] Sarah for the win.

HATE her. Anybody but her or Ben.

by Anonymousreply 90February 13, 2020 5:22 AM

Ethan. I had a huge crush on him the first time around—a hairy, nice, soccer player.

by Anonymousreply 91February 13, 2020 5:23 AM

Adam needs to take his saggy titties, with hubcap like nipples, and go.

by Anonymousreply 92February 13, 2020 5:29 AM

[quote]Why didn’t they vote out Rob right away? What a bunch of dummies.

Not at all. Rob is a challenge beast and can help the tribe win immunity. Amber being voted out, however, was the right call -- and possibly the best thing to happen for Rob's game, too.

by Anonymousreply 93February 13, 2020 6:12 AM

The only season that was interesting was the first one, because they had diverse people who came up with the novel idea of 'alliances'. Every season afterwards is just a copy, with less interesting people. And they start talking about alliances before they get off the boat.

by Anonymousreply 94February 13, 2020 7:34 AM

Rob looks like he can barely climb a flight of stairs without losing his breath

by Anonymousreply 95February 13, 2020 12:25 PM

And yet he dominated the immunity competition.

by Anonymousreply 96February 13, 2020 12:31 PM

I see Rob's mom has found her way to DL

by Anonymousreply 97February 13, 2020 12:45 PM

Ethan's lack of hair is due to him having cancer.

by Anonymousreply 98February 13, 2020 1:51 PM

What you didn't see at Tribal Council, courtesy of EW:

In the episode, you saw Jeremy and Ben whispering, but there was a LOT more than that. In fact, it was chaos. After those two whispered, then Natalie and Michele started. Then they whispered to Rob. Then Rob and Jeremy started in. Then Rob got up and went over to talk to Ethan. Then it was Michele getting up to chat with Parvati. Meanwhile, Jeremy talked to Ethan, then Adam, then Denise. Then it was Ethan whispering to Parvati, Ben whispering to Ethan, and Ethan and Rob chatting again. Everyone was pretty much everywhere, except for Adam, who never left his seat. He was pretty much alone for a lot of this, never moving as everyone else went around, but then Ethan and Rob finally went over to him. Then it was Parvati and Rob with one last whisper before everything calmed back down.

by Anonymousreply 99February 13, 2020 1:53 PM

Didn't Ethan dump Jenna after she supported him through cancer for years? Kinda cold move.

by Anonymousreply 100February 13, 2020 2:04 PM

Boston Rob's gut is enormous. Not sexy at all. He's probably one of those Italians who has his shirt off all the time, gold chain dangling on his chest, and his hand in his wasitband. His gameplay is impressive.

Yul and Ethan are really nice guys.

The "young, dumb, and full of cum" eye-candy guys will be missed this season.

by Anonymousreply 101February 13, 2020 2:32 PM

R100, didn’t Jenna become a heroin junkie and get arrested a few times? But I think they had broken up before that?

by Anonymousreply 102February 13, 2020 2:40 PM

Pukes. This is basically the Boston Slob show now.

I had a feeling this would happen.

He is as overexposed as the Hantzes were.

Do people really want to watch this douchebag play over and over again?

by Anonymousreply 103February 13, 2020 2:56 PM

Based on the preview, next week's episode is Rob finding out that Sandra targeted Amber, and war ensues. Totally not scripted, producers, eh?

by Anonymousreply 104February 13, 2020 3:03 PM

How could Boston Rob marry Amber?

He is full of personality, and she has ZERO personality or charisma.

She reminds me of a glass of lukewarm water. Blech!!!

And she hasn't changed a bit, since she was first on the show.

by Anonymousreply 105February 13, 2020 3:06 PM

Boston Rob wants to be center stage all the time, R105, and Amber allows that. I see a lot of relationships like this.

by Anonymousreply 106February 13, 2020 3:08 PM

Women with personalities are seen as feminists.

Old fashion men want a woman who agrees with him instead.

In fact, I went to NYU and knew a bunch of super liberal females who were extremely outspoken about politics. But ten years later they’re all married to republicans and now have no opinion about politics.

by Anonymousreply 107February 13, 2020 3:10 PM

That's sad, R107.

I guess they're "dickmatized."

by Anonymousreply 108February 13, 2020 3:14 PM

R109, I met a few of their husbands and we’d get into discussions about politics. Republican vs Democrat, Trump be anyone, and I was always shocked when the wives would try to change the subject while backing their husbands. Back at NYU, these very same females would accuse me of not being liberal enough and how I was part of the patriarchy.

by Anonymousreply 109February 13, 2020 3:30 PM

Pass.

I watched the earlier seasons, but the show got stale quickly. The eye candy is not enough. How many times do they need to air the same old formulaic staged drama? Oh look, another bunch of famehos form flimsy “alliances” so they can manipulate and backstab each other. Yay!

Contrary to what they (and Big Brother and Bachelor contestants) believe, it’s not a steppingstone to long-lasting fame and fortune. On the celeb totem pole, these reality show winners are barely d-list.

by Anonymousreply 110February 13, 2020 3:58 PM

Yeah, this Sandra antagonism toward Rob because he neglected to tell her he’d be in this season is highly suspect.

by Anonymousreply 111February 13, 2020 3:59 PM

I love Sandra. Long live the queen!

by Anonymousreply 112February 13, 2020 4:58 PM

Get rid of Sandra next. I can't stand her.

Then Boston Rob.

After that, the game will begin.

by Anonymousreply 113February 13, 2020 5:20 PM

So, was anyone else annoyed by the editing of the second immunity challenge last night? Several of the hottest guys were just wearing compression shorts and we could have seen some great VPL if not for the editing. If CBS wants ratings, they should show it full on.

by Anonymousreply 114February 13, 2020 5:34 PM

Get rid of Sandra next. I can't stand her.

Then Boston Rob.

After that, the game will begin.

by Anonymousreply 115February 13, 2020 5:37 PM

How did Sandra get the immunity necklace. Did miss something?

by Anonymousreply 116February 13, 2020 7:42 PM

R16 Natalie found it on Edge of Extinction and had to give it to someone on the losing tribe. She offered it to Sandra, who bought it with the one token she had.

by Anonymousreply 117February 13, 2020 8:34 PM

I would like to see a season where they are not allowed to form alliances and cannot discuss who’d they’d like to vote off. It’s literally every man/woman for themselves. So, people would vote their conscience and if there were a tie, then a wacky or hard challenge would take place, or the people in the tie were all sent packing. Mix it up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 118February 13, 2020 8:39 PM

Same here, R118.

I'd also see a return to the rules of season one.

No individual immunity, no second chances, no nothing. Just a pure, strategic game.

The show is too gimmicky now, and I hate it.

by Anonymousreply 119February 13, 2020 8:42 PM

They'll never go back to the original formula. The endless hidden idols and advantages have totally gotten out of hand.

The worst instance was on Game Changers when Cirie got voted out because she was the only one without an immunity idol or an advantage. She didn't even get a vote cast against her, she was just out by default. Just totally asinine.

It was refreshing last seeing the jury reward Tommy for his pure gameplay over Dean, who relied or flurry of idols and advantages to get to end.

by Anonymousreply 120February 13, 2020 8:59 PM

Whoops, that should be: "It was refreshing last season seeing the jury reward Tommy for his pure gameplay over Dean."

by Anonymousreply 121February 13, 2020 9:01 PM

I've been saying for years that they should do a season without separate tribes. All 18-20 live on the same beach. For challenges, they are assigned to teams by random draw. The losing team is segregated from the winning team and then goes to tribal. Someone in an alliance could be on the losing team and not have their alliance members there to protect. It would cause players to have constantly shifting alliances that have to be made in a very short window of time.

by Anonymousreply 122February 13, 2020 9:39 PM

That would be really fun, R122.

It would definitely keep people on their toes!

by Anonymousreply 123February 13, 2020 9:40 PM

[quote] Natalie found it on Edge of Extinction and had to give it to someone on the losing tribe. She offered it to Sandra, who bought it with the one token she had.

This is such total bullshit. I hate it.

by Anonymousreply 124February 13, 2020 9:48 PM

Go back to Season One.

Make them eat all kinds of awful things.

Throw rats and venomous snakes at them.

NO idols or immunity of any sort.

by Anonymousreply 125February 13, 2020 9:48 PM

[quote] Why didn’t they vote out Rob right away? What a bunch of dummies.

You can thank Ben for that one.

See -- toldja he was a useless, rigged winner!! He blabbed twice to two different people in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 126February 13, 2020 11:59 PM

Amber is a total frau now, and by the sound and look of it, so is Parvati. You just know they have Live Love Laugh decorations all over their houses now.

by Anonymousreply 127February 14, 2020 12:05 AM

Ethan and Jenna were together for years. I think she has a serious drug problem so he dodged a bullet. She was on EW live and did a good job but got fired. I wondered why until she got arrested for drugs.

by Anonymousreply 128February 14, 2020 2:30 AM

I love R122's suggestion.

[quote] I've been saying for years that they should do a season without separate tribes. All 18-20 live on the same beach. For challenges, they are assigned to teams by random draw. The losing team is segregated from the winning team and then goes to tribal. Someone in an alliance could be on the losing team and not have their alliance members there to protect. It would cause players to have constantly shifting alliances that have to be made in a very short window of time.

by Anonymousreply 129February 14, 2020 3:15 AM

Pavati landed John Fincher (from Survivor: Samoa). Lucky girl. He's hot.

Ethan got around a lot before he was with Jenna, so it not surprising if he moved on. I don't think he ever had any intention of marrying her. He probably would've split with her sooner if he didn't get sick. He was with Amber for a little bit before Jenna. Supposedly, Boston Slob doesn't like him for that reason alone.

by Anonymousreply 130February 14, 2020 3:24 AM

My favorite Survivor guy never won and may even be kinda dumb but damn, James Clement. I'd have got up early every day to go fishing with him and climbed him like a tree if he'd let me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131February 14, 2020 3:32 AM

R122 has a great idea!

But lmao at those suggesting not to allow alliances or discussions about who to vote off. How the hell you gonna accomplish that? Have each player go to their own island and only interact at challenges? Put tape on their mouths so they don’t talk to each other?

Not sure why some people are still clinging to season 1. Why even watch this show if you feel the good days are gone? Have you nothing better to do than hate watch a tv show?

by Anonymousreply 132February 14, 2020 11:21 AM

I hate the fucking redemption island (Edge of Extinction or whatever they call it this time). When you're voted out you should be out.

by Anonymousreply 133February 14, 2020 12:58 PM

Well, they had to do something to ensure that they could save Boston Slob in case he got voted off.

by Anonymousreply 134February 14, 2020 1:23 PM

I don't understand why Sandra would be so angry that Rob changed his mind and decided to come back after insisting to her that he wouldn't. So what? How does that affect her in the least?

by Anonymousreply 135February 14, 2020 2:14 PM

R134, exactly!

by Anonymousreply 136February 14, 2020 2:14 PM

Why has survivor stuck with Fiji all these years? Aren't there other nice tropical islands they could check out?

by Anonymousreply 137February 14, 2020 2:17 PM

Maybe Sandra just doesn’t feel like working with Rob this season, but she knows the show needs a storyline reason for that and she’s giving them one.

by Anonymousreply 138February 14, 2020 2:22 PM

I'm thinking maybe she knew that she was coming back and wanted to form an alliance with him in advance and he dismissed talks of it saying he'd never return. Then she gets there and he's there with his wife and she's pissed because that could have been a secret three person alliance that might have helped her.

by Anonymousreply 139February 14, 2020 2:29 PM

R135, maybe because she took it to mean that Rob didn't want to work together in a pre-game alliance with her, and based on the assumption that Rob wouldn't be on this season, she blabbed all of her pre-game alliances to him.

by Anonymousreply 140February 14, 2020 2:30 PM

They are in the same location because it’s more cost effective than moving around. Probst a perfect location for many reasons so he hopes they stay there permanently.

by Anonymousreply 141February 14, 2020 8:24 PM

In other words, Probst and CBS are cheaping out.

By sticking to one location, they save money.

Less money on production costs, means more money in their own pockets.

That's how the entertainment business works. Fuck the consumer. It's all about me and my wallet.

by Anonymousreply 142February 14, 2020 8:27 PM

I don’t really want to revisit these people again.

I do have a soft spot for Nick though, so rooting for him for now.

by Anonymousreply 143February 14, 2020 8:28 PM

It may also be about a lower license fee, given that the show, while still a success, doesn’t draw nearly as many viewers as it did in its heyday. When the networks lower what they pay, producers have to do things like condense production schedules or cull the cast.

by Anonymousreply 144February 14, 2020 8:35 PM

R142, it's called show BUSINESS for a reason, lol

by Anonymousreply 145February 14, 2020 8:36 PM

I don't care much one way or the other about locations. I'd rather they put more effort in finding compelling players and be less reliant on bring back so many past players multiple times.

by Anonymousreply 146February 14, 2020 8:40 PM

Uh, no r142. Lower ratings for ALL TV + lower ratings for this show in particular = less of a budget than back when this was a top 10 tv show in an era of no streaming.

by Anonymousreply 147February 14, 2020 9:32 PM

Who cares where they are? One island looks like another and they stopped doing those "meet the locals/learn the island history" segments years ago.

by Anonymousreply 148February 14, 2020 10:32 PM

^^Exactly!

It's the same old beaches every year now because it's the game, not the locale, that is important.

That Exile Island hill Nat climbed has already been on several seasons.

by Anonymousreply 149February 14, 2020 10:36 PM

The scenery is pretty spectacular, in my opinion. I don't mind seeing these same islands again. The crystal clear water is gorgeous.

I have noticed in the last few seasons that not many people hang out in the water compared to seasons past. Some people last season looked like they never even bathed in the water, which I would think they'd want to do given the sweat, sand, and bugs.

The opening challenge -- full on tackle keep-away - is one of my favorites. I wish it had run longer.

by Anonymousreply 150February 15, 2020 2:51 AM

Haven’t read the thread. Anyone gay?

by Anonymousreply 151February 15, 2020 3:31 AM

[quote]Haven’t read the thread. Anyone gay?

No, and no real eye candy this season either.

by Anonymousreply 152February 15, 2020 3:33 AM

And they didn't bring back Richard or drunk Todd. Is Todd drinking these days

by Anonymousreply 153February 15, 2020 5:10 AM

We should’ve gotten Todd and Richard instead of Adam and Ben.

by Anonymousreply 154February 15, 2020 11:57 AM

I don't care about the location either, it's fine that it's in the same spot. It's beautiful.

My least favorite part of the show is the challenges, especially the team ones. I usually fast forward through them. The interesting parts are the stuff in camp, the scheming, and the tribal council.

by Anonymousreply 155February 15, 2020 12:05 PM

Yul is amazing eye candy. One of the hottest guys to ever be on the show.

by Anonymousreply 156February 15, 2020 6:36 PM

[quote]Yul is amazing eye candy. One of the hottest guys to ever be on the show.

If you're in to that sort of thing. I'm just not really into "book smart" guys. *shrug*

by Anonymousreply 157February 15, 2020 7:23 PM

Todd is sober and in a relationship. He did a Reddit AMA a year ago where he said he would love to play again, but production doesn't want to take a chance on him relapsing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158February 15, 2020 7:48 PM

Yul is ugly as fuck.

Even Tony and Boston Rob are better looking.

That said, I agree that there aren't any really attractive guys this season.

by Anonymousreply 159February 15, 2020 7:50 PM

I second Yul as the hottest Survivor contestant ever.

by Anonymousreply 160February 15, 2020 7:54 PM

Haha R157 is right.

R156/R160 are clearly "into that sort of thing."

by Anonymousreply 161February 15, 2020 8:01 PM

Why didn't they do all the 1st Runner Ups? All these contestants have 1 million dollars! It would have been more interesting to see all the people who missed the brass ring by a hair!

by Anonymousreply 162February 15, 2020 8:17 PM

I remember Yul as being tall but it looks like he really is not. He has, however, kept his bod, whereas Rob's slope shoulders, boobs and belly are sadly defeated. Rob's face is still kinda cute and I like his greying hair. I'd prefer someone like smart Yul to win because he won his season yonks ago then went and lived his life. Rob, Parvati and a few others played so many times, and did other reality & Survivor- related shows so that it seemed like Survivor was their job, and I got sick of their faces/personas and cannot root for them.

by Anonymousreply 163February 15, 2020 9:31 PM

[quote] Why didn't they do all the 1st Runner Ups? All these contestants have 1 million dollars! It would have been more interesting to see all the people who missed the brass ring by a hair!

The whole point of the show, is to prove who is the "Best of the Best." It's like a clash of the Titans.

That's the only reason I'm watching this season. I truly want to see which of these former winners can outsmart the others.

It's a testament to the longevity of the show, that they can actually gather so many former winners together, in one season. That must have been quite a feat.

But then again, they all clearly love the game, so it must not have been that hard.

by Anonymousreply 164February 15, 2020 9:40 PM

All players get least 25 grand minimum pay as well (plus the standard 10 grand for showing up to the reunion show). That's hard to turn down.

by Anonymousreply 165February 15, 2020 9:50 PM

Goddamn, R165.

I would accept that offer, without even blinking.

by Anonymousreply 166February 15, 2020 9:52 PM

Strange but 25K doesn't seem like much to me. Then again i guess they are hoping to win.

by Anonymousreply 167February 15, 2020 9:54 PM

R167 That just what the last placing person gets, it increases from there. Normally they only get 5 grand.

If I were a person that had little chance of winning the challenge to return, I'd quit. Why be miserable and starve on Edge of Extinction for so long? No way is Amber (for example) winning that challenge. Just enjoy a vacation and collect that 25 grand.

by Anonymousreply 168February 15, 2020 10:01 PM

Where the fuck is eye candy Fabio? Cute (if still sober) Todd? Not much to look at.

Amber herself said she had gone from the young ingenue to one of the oldest. Damn, I feel old.

Adam is indeed still hot and thankfully no Cochran at least. How is old man stud Tom doing these days?

by Anonymousreply 169February 15, 2020 10:11 PM

Where's Russell Hantz?

You would think that Probst would want him on the show.

by Anonymousreply 170February 15, 2020 10:15 PM

Russell came close and got a lot of fame -- but never actually won. He said that showed "a flaw" in the game and he may be right.

Glad our KY lawyer is back too. Not looking like much so far but he will grow on us again, no doubt. Loved him the first time.

by Anonymousreply 171February 15, 2020 10:19 PM

In addition to the 25000 they also get a daily rate or weekly rate of 400-500 per day per Sag/Aftra contract! (I don't know what the current weekly rate is). I'm sure there's an Actor here that throw out the current Union Minimum daily/weekly rates. They all make good money, but the first person out get's One day's pay plus their 25000. And they have to show up to the finale in LA to get their 25000! It ensures they show up!

by Anonymousreply 172February 15, 2020 10:22 PM

I can't believe r172 typed "get's"--it made my head explode.

by Anonymousreply 173February 16, 2020 12:53 AM

Only an uptight cunt frau with her dick and balls tucked back so far, that she can't fart unless she leans forward on her throne, would give a shit about my typos!

by Anonymousreply 174February 16, 2020 1:11 AM

Is Sue Hawk posting here?

by Anonymousreply 175February 16, 2020 1:15 AM

Rob and Parvati are the most dangerous of the previous winners on this cast. How neither one of them got voted off, let alone got 1 vote from the others, is testament to how good they truly are. Just like when, in Rob's fourth and ultimate successful time playing, the cast kept him around cause... he's Boston Rob. Get rid of him, and Parvati and Tony and Sandra and Tyson, and then the others may have a shot. If not, I expect Rob or Parvati to win this thing.

by Anonymousreply 176February 16, 2020 1:20 AM

[quote]How neither one of them got voted off, let alone got 1 vote from the others, is testament to how scripted this season is going to be.

Fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 177February 16, 2020 1:40 AM

I don't get the appeal of Boston Rob as a player at all. I assume everything he says is a lie. I don't know how/why other players manage to get hoodwinked and strong-armed by him -- he comes across like a low-level mafia capo.

by Anonymousreply 178February 16, 2020 3:30 AM

R178, I think that the "myth" and the "legend," are far greater than the actual man, himself.

People who haven't even met him yet, are intimidated by him.

It's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 179February 16, 2020 3:36 AM

R178 He’s still charismatic, particularly in person. He’s one of those guys you want to believe. Must something about him - a mix of bravado and humor, florting and not twking himself too seriously. However old or fat he gets, that will remain. It’s an ability some have naturally and most don’t.

by Anonymousreply 180February 16, 2020 6:18 AM

Boston Slob has aged like a ricotta pie.

by Anonymousreply 181February 16, 2020 6:20 AM

I'm sure you weren't calling him "Boston Slob" when he looked like this, R181.

But then again, anyone who engages in that kind of childish name calling, is probably a mental defective, living in their mother's basement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182February 16, 2020 6:44 AM

R182, he looks like a douchey, older male Italian cousin of mine in that pic. Just average.

And yes, he is a slob who has let himself go. He has bitch-tits now -- inexcusable. He is a cursed Italian man with four daughters and no son. I wonder if he'll make poor Amber try for a 5th?

by Anonymousreply 183February 16, 2020 6:56 AM

R182=Ambuh

by Anonymousreply 184February 16, 2020 1:29 PM

Their is nothing appealing about Boston Rob, and I’m so sick of seeing his face already.

by Anonymousreply 185February 16, 2020 2:21 PM

I do not think he will try for a son with Amber, r183. If you catch my drift.

by Anonymousreply 186February 16, 2020 2:22 PM

It's funny R182 is attacking people for calling Rob a slob, when Rob made many personal attacks against other Survivor players on and off camera over the years. Most of them totally uncalled for, but he got a pass for.

He had a homophobic streak in the past, wouldn't be surprising if he still did. Like asking John Carroll on the Marquesas season if he was a queer and reportedly tried to out Jeff Varner on All-Stars (that didn't make the air) because they had issues.

by Anonymousreply 187February 16, 2020 2:53 PM

Yeah r187 this is friggin Datalounge for God's sake, calling a reality show contestant a slob is tame on here. The accuser r182 ironically claims name calling is childish, then proceeds to call the poster a much worse and crueler name than slob ("mental defective"). Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 188February 16, 2020 3:59 PM

[quote] I do not think he will try for a son with Amber, R183. If you catch my drift.

If you are at all implying that Rob hooks up with other guys, I don't believe you for a second.

He's the straightest of straight guys.

by Anonymousreply 189February 16, 2020 5:55 PM

I think that meant that he may have a (female) side piece

by Anonymousreply 190February 16, 2020 6:02 PM

Ah, R190.

Well that wouldn't be surprising.

I would imagine that fucking Amber, would be like fucking a popsicle.

by Anonymousreply 191February 16, 2020 6:04 PM

I call him Boston Market now.

by Anonymousreply 192February 16, 2020 6:06 PM

[quote]Like asking John Carroll on the Marquesas season if he was a queer and reportedly tried to out Jeff Varner on All-Stars (that didn't make the air) because they had issues.

Uh, Jeff Varner wasn't on All-Stars, dear.

by Anonymousreply 193February 16, 2020 6:14 PM

In fact, Rob and Varner have never been in the same season. But in fairness to R187, it would be an easy mistake to make since it seems like Rob has been in pretty much every season.

by Anonymousreply 194February 16, 2020 6:25 PM

Funny, he's not even Boston Rob anymore. They live in Florida, right?

by Anonymousreply 195February 16, 2020 7:19 PM

R193 R194 I know Varner wasn't on All-Stars, but Rob was pissed at him at the time due to something that happened a Survivor charity event not long before All-Stars taped where Rob was drunk (I forget the details) and trying to out him on the show to get even. His rant wasn't shown on television. This was posted on Survivor Sucks board many years ago. There used to be lots of inside information posted there.

by Anonymousreply 196February 16, 2020 7:31 PM

Boston Rob looks gross. He's also a homophobe so..

by Anonymousreply 197February 16, 2020 9:39 PM

Also, Rob and Parvati not being targeted isn't a TesTAmeNt to their good games, they could easily be keeping them as shields knowing they are huge threats/targets

by Anonymousreply 198February 16, 2020 9:42 PM

Thanks, r190. That is exactly what I meant.

by Anonymousreply 199February 16, 2020 11:27 PM

Nick the lawyer looked plump and plucked, like a turkey. I hope he sticks around long enough for his body hair to grow back and to drop a few pounds.

by Anonymousreply 200February 18, 2020 3:38 AM

So much bad game play this season.

Amber came off as totally clueless

Was hoping they'd take out Rob or Ben, but that was a very dumb move by Danni. She could've probably coasted for quite a while.

by Anonymousreply 201February 20, 2020 1:07 AM

Danni looked like Janet Dickinson. That was some scary plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 202February 20, 2020 1:12 AM

Danni already had a fair amount of work done on her original season and obviously kept that up. Not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 203February 20, 2020 1:22 AM

Rob and Denise blew their team’s immunity challenge, but neither were mentioned when it came time to pick someone to vote out. Rob is either highly respected by his team or they’re scared of him.

by Anonymousreply 204February 20, 2020 1:39 AM

Why did Danni self-destruct tonight? And why couldn't some combo of Adam/Denise/Danni/Jeremy/Michele/Ben come together to vote off Rob or Parvati?

A lot of these people are playing scared. I enjoyed seeing Kim worried last week, but seeing her forced to grovel this week to useless Sophie was sad. I hope she is able to dig herself out of the hole she is in.

by Anonymousreply 205February 20, 2020 1:50 AM

I forgot Survivor was on tonight!

So Danni got voted out, I presume?

by Anonymousreply 206February 20, 2020 5:07 AM

A decent crotch shot of our guy Adam tonight.

by Anonymousreply 207February 20, 2020 5:11 AM

Yeah Dannie became paranoid her alliance of Rob, Parv and Ethan we’re targeting her (they were not targeting her but we’re leaving her out of some combos). Danni then revealed her old school alliance to Ben who blabbed about it to everyone else. Danni continues to get paranoid and alienating everyone. It did seem as if maybe Ben would get votes out as everyone is realizing what a snitch he is but that didn’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 208February 20, 2020 11:29 AM

Wait, so the cop lady didn't win her season? She said she was voted out when she was talking to the crazy cop dude. Did she return during a later season and then win? I think it's a shame they didn't bring back Tina Wesson.

by Anonymousreply 209February 20, 2020 12:51 PM

I didn't anticipate that a season of all winners would be so lame.

by Anonymousreply 210February 20, 2020 12:58 PM

R209 She (Sarah, the cop) didn't win the first season she played, but did the second time. This is her third season. I would've preferred Tina over most of the ones picked, but I'm guessing they thought she was too old. She's nearly 60 and has rheumatoid arthritis. She was likable for the most part and a very shrewd player.

R210 The thing with all winners is that it narrows the casting pool down a lot. With the general All-Star type season, they're more players to choose from. Plus many of the players this season aren't known to either be very likable or entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 211February 20, 2020 1:19 PM

These All Star seasons rarely have satisfying outcomes. I think the only one I really liked was Heroes vs. Villains.

That said, I was pleased with last night's vote -- not because I disliked Danni -- but because it contradicted a spoiler I accidentally viewed.

by Anonymousreply 212February 20, 2020 2:05 PM

The majority of these Survivor winners are TRUMP LOVING CUNTS!

Just like Probst and Burnett.

by Anonymousreply 213February 20, 2020 5:03 PM

I’m glad Tina didn’t make it. I actually was friends with her daughter, who was also on the show, and she was very mean spirited and racist despite being a liberal (on the show she was quiet and boring).

by Anonymousreply 214February 20, 2020 6:52 PM

They're a boring insular group. Ben will not be winning this one however. I don't even care who wins. But hopefully it won't be Rob, Amber or Sandra. If Parvati, Ethan, Sarah or Jeremy can make it to the end, I wouldn't be mad.

by Anonymousreply 215February 20, 2020 6:59 PM

Adam is the closest we have to cute. Adam for another win.

Who the fuck is Sophie? These lame winners of the last few years...

by Anonymousreply 216February 20, 2020 7:47 PM

(And I wouldn't mind Wendell winning again either. At least he excels at the physical and is a decent guy).

by Anonymousreply 217February 20, 2020 7:48 PM

Yes R217. I like Wendell and his blue underwear too.

by Anonymousreply 218February 20, 2020 9:33 PM

Winner Tom Westman has piled on the pounds. He is now 56 (tweet linked is 2 years old.)

Age 50 seems to be the cutoff for this season. Denise is 47 and the oldest player. Brian Heidik, Tina, Richard Hatch, and Tom are all over 50.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219February 20, 2020 9:48 PM

Looking at Amber and Ethan makes me feel really old. Man how time flies I guess. Slightly off topic from this season but are there any updates on Silas Gaither since his rape charge? I can't find anything online.

by Anonymousreply 220February 20, 2020 10:00 PM

R219 I mentioned earlier it was rumored Tom has some health issues.

At least he's not as fat as Chris Daugherty from the Vanuatu season. A few years back, someone at Survivor Sucks posted a recent picture of him and he'd put on couple hundred pounds. Can't find the picture via google now, Unfortually.

by Anonymousreply 221February 20, 2020 10:02 PM

Yul is smoking hot

by Anonymousreply 222February 20, 2020 10:07 PM

R221, Chris was already fat in Vanuatu.

by Anonymousreply 223February 20, 2020 10:10 PM

Here's Chris Daugherty...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224February 20, 2020 10:12 PM

He looked like this on Survivor...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225February 20, 2020 10:12 PM

R224 Thanks. I think he was standing in the pic on sucks though, and his gut was huge, it made Rob and Tom's look not so bad in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 226February 20, 2020 10:21 PM

Rob is on his way to becoming Big Tom.

by Anonymousreply 227February 20, 2020 10:24 PM

Thanks for the updates on Tom, Dough-tery, etc. Really miss Todd and Fabio but, yes, R218, my eye goes right to Wendell and those blue shorts every challenge. Same as he wore first time maybe?

by Anonymousreply 228February 20, 2020 11:58 PM

[quote] And why couldn't some combo of Adam/Denise/Danni/Jeremy/Miche - le/Ben come together to vote off Rob

I don't get it either? Maybe these people really do think Boston Blob is part of Cosa Nostra and that he'll break their knees or something? If he came at me with that faux-capo arm-twisting, I think I would die from laughing at him on the island...

by Anonymousreply 229February 21, 2020 12:49 AM

Or maybe everyone believes he'll always be a bigger target

by Anonymousreply 230February 21, 2020 2:12 AM

R230, as All Star winners, they should know how dangerous it is to keep a Jeff Probst/production favorite like Boston Blob in the game. The longer you keep one of Jeff Probst's pets in the game, the more likely it is that production will rig things in their favor with various, questionable twists, idols, special advantages. Best to cut the head off that snake immediately.

by Anonymousreply 231February 21, 2020 2:29 AM

Danni looks like Caitlyn Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 232February 21, 2020 12:08 PM

r232,

Please, guys like Boston Rob are protected from the start. The staff, who interview the players, know how to say things (like, you better keep Boston Rob in the game, or we make sure you will be eliminated next) without actually saying them on tape. Or just manipulate the fuck out of the players when they run on fumes or still struggle with adjusting to the new environment. These production companies have their agenda from the start and it isn't just recording and creating drama for the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 233February 21, 2020 1:23 PM

They want a Sandra/Boston Rob showdown. With a side of Parvati.

by Anonymousreply 234February 21, 2020 1:58 PM

Ethan is still cute as an older man, and I’d still do him, but Jesus, he was so hot on his season. Not long after he won, I had a small interaction with him at a charity thing in my hometown. He was so nice and so hot, I was totally flustered and had to stop myself from jumping on him.

by Anonymousreply 235February 21, 2020 2:41 PM

Does anybody have any winner predictions?

by Anonymousreply 236February 22, 2020 2:02 AM

Yes R236. I'm willing to bet that the winner will be someone who has already won before. It sucks.

by Anonymousreply 237February 22, 2020 3:33 AM

My pick after the first two episodes is Denise.

by Anonymousreply 238February 22, 2020 3:34 AM

They're really playing into the producer's hands by keeping Rob around as a meat shield. Most likely they're all going to live to regret it.

R238 I really like Denise but that conversation she had with Adam about giving the other half of the idol to Parvati seemed like a bad move and it's hard to believe the editors would leave that part in if she's the winner.

by Anonymousreply 239February 22, 2020 3:45 AM

R239, I think the newer idea of a meat shield is dumb. Has anybody who has kept a 'meat shield' around ever won?

by Anonymousreply 240February 22, 2020 3:52 AM

Jeremy won with meat shields.

Also, Boston Rob is not long for this game, so quit bitching about him being protected.

by Anonymousreply 241February 22, 2020 11:55 AM

how come I can't scroll to top of this thread?

by Anonymousreply 242February 22, 2020 1:13 PM

You need a fire token to do that

by Anonymousreply 243February 22, 2020 1:20 PM

Did Boston Rob and Sandra bang at Island of the Idols? Maybe that explains some of the Rob-Amber-Sandra tension.

by Anonymousreply 244February 22, 2020 3:11 PM

[quote] how come I can't scroll to top of this thread?

That happens when you have the OP put on ignore (you will find ignored posters and threads in the "ignored" tab in the DL task bar).

by Anonymousreply 245February 22, 2020 4:47 PM

r236 The winner's in the red tribe, although I wish it'll be Adam in blue.

by Anonymousreply 246February 23, 2020 12:36 AM

r240 Jeremy, Adam and Tommy

by Anonymousreply 247February 23, 2020 12:37 AM

Maybe Rob is in the mob, R229.

by Anonymousreply 248February 24, 2020 11:37 PM

R248, real made men wouldn't let Boston Blob shine their shoes.

by Anonymousreply 249February 25, 2020 12:09 AM

Here's a young Tony for yall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250February 25, 2020 2:11 AM

DADDY!!!!! R250

by Anonymousreply 251February 25, 2020 2:13 AM

R244 Sandra is pissed Rob lied to her just weeks earlier when he told her that he and Amber would never play again.

R250 Damn, Tony was hot then. He got much goofier looking as he got older (usually it's the other way around). And it's too bad he expanded the tat he had then (a reasonable one) into that big, ugly tired tribal one he has now.

by Anonymousreply 252February 25, 2020 2:46 AM

Tony looks like a total dumb fuck both then and now.

by Anonymousreply 253February 25, 2020 5:46 AM

r253 being goofy is not the same as dumb

by Anonymousreply 254February 25, 2020 12:57 PM

I fucking hate Ben. Worst winner ever. I hope he gets humiliated this season.

by Anonymousreply 255February 25, 2020 1:01 PM

I am well aware of the definitions of both goofy and dumb, R254.

by Anonymousreply 256February 25, 2020 8:45 PM

The main thing that irritates me about this show is that they do not have the proper closed captioning, which would be the words appear on the screen as the people say them.

They use the kind of closed captions as if it were a live event, with someone typing and trying to keep up with what the people on the screen are saying.

Since the show is in the can months ago, it is preposterous

by Anonymousreply 257February 26, 2020 2:11 AM

R257, you’re not very smart about how technology works are you?

by Anonymousreply 258February 26, 2020 3:02 AM

Don't count on that R255!

by Anonymousreply 259February 26, 2020 3:19 AM

R258, what do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 260February 26, 2020 6:52 AM

R255 Me too. I just irrationally hate him.

R257 I've noticed that too and it's really surprising from a show with decent budget. Is it a CBS thing?

by Anonymousreply 261February 26, 2020 6:55 AM

[quote] The main thing that irritates me about this show is that they do not have the proper closed captioning, which would be the words appear on the screen as the people say them.

[quote] They use the kind of closed captions as if it were a live event, with someone typing and trying to keep up with what the people on the screen are saying.

[quote] Since the show is in the can months ago, it is preposterous

I'm pretty sure it's because in order for them to have the complete dialogue, the people doing the captioning will need the entire script of the show, in advance.

It being Survivor, the producers can't give them the script in advance, because that will reveal the winner, which would also mean that the winners could be leaked in advance.

Reality show competitions are different, because they rely upon secrecy of the winners, for the show to be exciting.

Therefore, everything has to be kept secret.

Spoilers have always been a problem for Survivor, so I kind of don't blame them.

But if you read through this thread, someone has already spoiled the winner, so obviously the leaks are still there.

by Anonymousreply 262February 26, 2020 10:00 AM

Who is the winner?

by Anonymousreply 263February 26, 2020 10:06 AM

The whole thing has already been shot, edited, music and effects added, etc. The only part unknown by most of production is the winner, revealed live at the finale.

There is no reason not to have "pop-on" or "pop-up" captions on the first 13 episodes, rather than "roll-up"or "scroll-up" as used in real-time live events.

by Anonymousreply 264February 26, 2020 2:17 PM

Is there a new episode tonight?

by Anonymousreply 265February 26, 2020 10:33 PM

Natalie makes Amber and Danni look like total amateurs. Sucks she gave the advantage to Sarah though. Can't stand her. Was hoping someone would catch her.

Love seeing Rob losing and performing poorly in challenges. Probst must've been really pissed.

by Anonymousreply 266February 27, 2020 12:39 AM

It's crazy they aren't gunning for Rob. They must really fear the wrath from the producers.

Really underwhelming season thus far and don't see that changing anytime soon. Maybe things will pick up a little after the merge.

by Anonymousreply 267February 27, 2020 1:16 AM

The sad thing is that there's just nothing "real" about this show now. It's so rehearsed for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 268February 27, 2020 1:17 AM

All of you complaint about Rob and he doesn’t even make merge.

by Anonymousreply 269February 27, 2020 2:21 AM

Don't bring spoilers in here, R269.

by Anonymousreply 270February 27, 2020 2:21 AM

I was hoping weasely little Adam would be voted out tonight.

by Anonymousreply 271February 27, 2020 4:23 AM

Who got voted out?

by Anonymousreply 272February 27, 2020 4:42 AM

Ethan

by Anonymousreply 273February 27, 2020 4:52 AM

Still don't get the point of those stupid coins or why we continue with exile island. It takes all the fun out of tribal when you know they just go to loser island.

by Anonymousreply 274February 27, 2020 5:05 AM

Agreed R274. And they know they're only going to loser island too. Bring back REEM!!

by Anonymousreply 275February 27, 2020 5:07 AM

I was only half paying attention to the show while cooking, but why in the hell was Ethan voted off?

All I know is that I thought either Parvati or Adam were being discussed, and then Ethan goes home.

What happened??

by Anonymousreply 276February 27, 2020 6:01 AM

I'm enjoying this season of Australian Survivor more than this season of american Survivor. The american one feels way too staged and obvious. The producers obviously have their favorites. Also the aussie one, they had a number of physical challenges in the first few weeks that were fun to watch. The american one, its the same boring challenges we've seen before.

by Anonymousreply 277February 27, 2020 6:36 AM

[quote] the aussie one, they had a number of physical challenges in the first few weeks that were fun to watch. The american one, its the same boring challenges we've seen before

Survivor US really had to re-think the challenges after Season 32 Kaoh Rong.

It was probably the most miserable season of Survivor, due to the heat and the challenges.

THREE people had to be medi-vac'ed off the show, at different times, throughout the season.

Partially it was due to medical reasons, but also because of some of the challenges.

So that might explain why the challenges and the location have been the same, for the past few seasons.

Caleb almost died on Season 32, and that was damned scary. During that particular challenge, I think three people actually passed out or collapsed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278February 27, 2020 6:53 AM

i wonder why? I guess Australians are just healthier and Americans are just fat

by Anonymousreply 279February 27, 2020 7:36 AM

to be fair, there's a number of pro athletes/Olympians on this season of aussie survivor

by Anonymousreply 280February 27, 2020 8:14 AM

R277 Then you'd enjoy the last few seasons of Aussie Survivor too since this year's challenges are easy compared to the first few challenges of last years. It's more physical because they're trying to draw in a different demographic by casting former and current sports stars.

by Anonymousreply 281February 27, 2020 11:01 AM

r281 i think wires are crossed. I am talking about season 5 of australian survivor currently airing in Aus. Which is why i was saying what you are saying lol

by Anonymousreply 282February 27, 2020 11:14 AM

R270, there are no legitimate spoilers this season, thank goodness.

by Anonymousreply 283February 27, 2020 1:05 PM

R283, yes there are. The spoilers were right about Natalie Amber and Ethan going.

There’s even a final three and the final there have all been getting decent storylines showcasing their skills.

by Anonymousreply 284February 27, 2020 1:14 PM

If you have spoiler please don't be a cunt and post in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 285February 27, 2020 1:16 PM

I do not understand Adam's logic in informing Parvati's alliance partners about his plan to boot her.

by Anonymousreply 286February 27, 2020 1:49 PM

Well-played move by Michelle.

by Anonymousreply 287February 27, 2020 2:07 PM

I don't understand why they don't take out Rob while they have the chance. They all talk about how Rob is the "godfather" and that he's running the show. They know he's the linchpin, yet instead they focus on his allies (Ethan and Parvati). Why not just cut the head off while you can?

by Anonymousreply 288February 27, 2020 2:18 PM

So Ethan is going to die next week?

by Anonymousreply 289February 27, 2020 2:25 PM

R289 No. There is speculation they eat something poisonous, maybe fish.

by Anonymousreply 290February 27, 2020 2:31 PM

R287 It's interesting that Michele was shown as someone really playing and seemingly in a good spot. She was seen as one of the worst winners and was totally out of the loop at the beginning of this season with no one wanting to work with her. She seems to be determined to be a more proactive player this time around.

It's not surprising she didn't vote Parvati out just yet, since Parvati helped get her on her original season.

by Anonymousreply 291February 27, 2020 2:49 PM

R288, because Boston Rob and Parvati are known for Successfully using idols on themselves and on their closest allies (each other in this case).

Therefore Ethan was the safe bet (unless Parvati or Rob had two idols which we know is unlikely).

by Anonymousreply 292February 27, 2020 3:54 PM

I wonder why cutie yoga teacher Aris (?) wasn't asked back. Or seems to be ignored a lot.

by Anonymousreply 293February 27, 2020 4:21 PM

[quote] If you have spoiler please don't be a cunt and post in this thread.

They can't help themselves.

Spoiler cunts MUST be cunts.

They enjoy ruining the show for the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 294February 27, 2020 5:33 PM

Does anyone have issues viewing all the responses in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 295February 27, 2020 6:00 PM

You have to un-block whoever you previously blocked, R295.

That's probably why you can't see all of the posts.

by Anonymousreply 296February 27, 2020 6:08 PM

r286 he's thinking that he shouldn't alienate others, so when a swap comes, the move doesn't blow up in the current majority's faces

by Anonymousreply 297February 27, 2020 10:54 PM

R291, count me in as someone who thought Michelle was an underwhelming winner. (I thought Aubry should have won). I'm already more impressed with her gameplay this time around.

by Anonymousreply 298February 28, 2020 1:02 AM

Aras' brother Vytas, who played twice I think, was a problem for production during his last go around. I forget what the issue was, but I don't think anyone from that family will be on Survivor any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 299February 28, 2020 9:44 AM

Aras was asked, but supposedly passed on playing again. He's not a production favorite, but did have a small chance making the final cut of the cast, unlike say Chris Daugherty, Chris Underwood, Brian, Todd, and Fabio, who were disliked even more.

Vytas became blacklisted after he quit his second season after getting voted off first and flew home instead of staying until production wrapped. He was banned from the reunion show for that also.

by Anonymousreply 300February 28, 2020 12:40 PM

I should've clarified that Todd wasn't really disliked by production, but they weren't going to use his because of his issues with alcoholism..

by Anonymousreply 301February 28, 2020 12:48 PM

Why was Chris Daugherty disliked by production again?

Same with Vecepia? Other than they found her boring?

by Anonymousreply 302February 28, 2020 1:10 PM

Chris D. pissed off Probst with his cocky behavior and stabbing Julie Berry in the back, who Probst dated. He's also very fat now, so he might not have even passed the physical required to get on the show.

I forgot to mention Bob (many would agree he was forgettable though) in the ones with little to no chance getting on this season. He's getting pretty old too - pushing 70.

by Anonymousreply 303February 28, 2020 1:31 PM

R303, speaking of Bob being 70 -- this show used to cast way more older contestants, often in their sixties. Now, if we get someone in their mid-40s, they're considered the 'older' contestant. I wish they would go back to having a wider age range.

by Anonymousreply 304February 28, 2020 1:39 PM

Thanks for reminding me about the Chris D./Probst/Julie Berry thing. I often forget that Jeffy is straight and not secretly getting plowed by Colby and his harem of favorite Survivor hunks.

by Anonymousreply 305February 28, 2020 1:41 PM

R304 I agree. I especially miss the "nutty older woman" archetype they often cast in earlier seasons. Even though they were usually early boots. Reem is a recent one, but she was only in mid 40s, though.

R305 Julie Berry was a pretty decent player (and hot too) so if not for not being involved with Probst, would've probably played again. She said she could never play again because she knew too much about the production of the show.

by Anonymousreply 306February 28, 2020 1:51 PM

What happened to that one guy that was blond and won on one the very earliest seasons? I think he had been in a skinamax movie. He was handsome in an 80's kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 307February 28, 2020 2:59 PM

Fix..I said from day one - they should vote our Sandra first, unless the producers hand her idols and boom they hand her an Idol.

by Anonymousreply 308February 28, 2020 3:02 PM

r305 Probst likes chicks with dicks.

by Anonymousreply 309February 28, 2020 3:03 PM

r307 Was he a car salesman and really hairy?

by Anonymousreply 310February 28, 2020 3:25 PM

That was Brian Heidik. He was good looking but came across as very skeevy. He had some messy stuff in his personal life too after being on the show, like being accused of shooting a dog. He's not very well liked by production and his season (Thailand) is widely considered one of the worst ones.

He did do some softcore Cinemax type movies (as did his wife). He also showed his dick in an episode of the HBO show Dream On as well, where he played a porn star. He wasn't particularly well endowed (although was soft).

by Anonymousreply 311February 28, 2020 3:32 PM

[quote]Vytas became blacklisted after he quit his second season after getting voted off first and flew home instead of staying until production wrapped. He was banned from the reunion show for that also.

Production let him leave because he said his son needed him at home, but right after he got back he spoiled it by posting on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 312February 28, 2020 3:58 PM

I want Aras and Vytas in me, quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 313February 29, 2020 3:05 AM

Aras and Vytas are hot, but Aras is much better looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314February 29, 2020 3:06 AM

I would definitely be down with some Aras and Vytas brother-on-brother action!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315February 29, 2020 3:07 AM

[quote] Aras and Vytas are hot, but Aras is much better looking.

Damn, he wins at everythinggg!!!

by Anonymousreply 316March 2, 2020 1:01 AM

They're both gross. Scrawny beige dudes with too much hair and planet of the ape faces. The same color all over. Their teeth, facial hair, skin and eyes all match.

by Anonymousreply 317March 2, 2020 1:11 AM

Aras is handsome with a good personality, but Vytas doesn't really do anything for me. Too sleazy.

by Anonymousreply 318March 2, 2020 1:40 AM

So what about the closed captioning issue?

I’m not on Twitter, but if anyone here is, could you please bring it up and see if anyone from the production responds? Thanks in advance

by Anonymousreply 319March 2, 2020 1:57 AM

Ethan’s “ I know what it’s like to be at the edge of extinction...I’ve had cancer” was 🙄. He seems like a genuinely nice guy but pretty boring as a player.

by Anonymousreply 320March 2, 2020 3:13 AM

I cannot get over how handsome and sexy Boston Rob used to be! Was it a big deal that he was so good looking?

by Anonymousreply 321March 2, 2020 4:03 PM

[quote] I cannot get over how handsome and sexy Boston Rob used to be! Was it a big deal that he was so good looking?

R321, no because his hideous Boston accent was a dick-wilter

by Anonymousreply 322March 2, 2020 4:59 PM

I like to imagine that Boston accent wrapped around my cock

by Anonymousreply 323March 3, 2020 1:46 AM

Yul's ass is FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! His underwear shows everything!

by Anonymousreply 324March 3, 2020 11:51 PM

Is Silas in jail yet?

by Anonymousreply 325March 3, 2020 11:53 PM

[quote] Yul's ass is FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!

If you're into that type.

You can have him.

by Anonymousreply 326March 4, 2020 11:55 PM

So who got voted out?

by Anonymousreply 327March 5, 2020 12:08 AM

R327 No one yet.

by Anonymousreply 328March 5, 2020 12:15 AM

Boston Rob still has a nice juicy cock...love when he touches it all the time I wanna cuddle with twinky Adam

by Anonymousreply 329March 5, 2020 12:39 AM

Tyson got voted off.

by Anonymousreply 330March 5, 2020 1:04 AM

Michele's ex that she mentioned in the preview for next week is Wendell, right?

by Anonymousreply 331March 5, 2020 1:15 AM

I'm feeling Michele this season. She's smart and pretty, nice vibe. I always want to feel Wendell. He's just a little soft but still his butt defies gravity. And his face is so CUTE. It was a better episode tonight, some of their strategy started to make better sense to me.

But Sandra - why? She does nothing but call herself queen and they all go along with it? She bugs me.

by Anonymousreply 332March 5, 2020 1:37 AM

They had a shot of Rob from behind tonight, shirtless, and my first thought was, "Who the hell is that, Rudy?" Then I remembered he was dead. He's really out of shape now. But Amber (*and the others) was really impressive tonight. No way I could've done that challenge. My knees hurt watching it.

by Anonymousreply 333March 5, 2020 1:58 AM

What happened with Ethan?

by Anonymousreply 334March 5, 2020 2:32 AM

I hope those contestants on exile Island have a lot of sunscreen

by Anonymousreply 335March 5, 2020 2:33 AM

Wow, It looks like they fixed the closed captions. Well done. Somebody in production must be a DLer

by Anonymousreply 336March 5, 2020 2:46 AM

R336 Probst?

by Anonymousreply 337March 5, 2020 2:47 AM

Loved the Immunity Challenge tonight, and how Probst had to go from "one of the biggest blowouts in Survivor history" to "one of the biggest comebacks in Survivor history".

by Anonymousreply 338March 5, 2020 4:34 AM

I can’t stand Sandra. Why on earth wouldn’t they vote the two time winner out immediately?

by Anonymousreply 339March 5, 2020 4:36 AM

Monuments should be built to Yul.

I hope the final two is him and little hasn't-realised-he's-gay-yet Adam, and that they have to huddle together for warmth on the final few nights.

by Anonymousreply 340March 5, 2020 5:15 AM

Ethan is in no condition to be in this game. He is very desperate to promote his fraudulent non-profit soccer charity.

by Anonymousreply 341March 5, 2020 5:38 AM

r334 Suffice it to say, PrEP is not 100% effective.

by Anonymousreply 342March 5, 2020 5:41 AM

r332 Jeremy is much hotter than Wendell, but you probably prefer light-skinned guys.

by Anonymousreply 343March 5, 2020 5:44 AM

r339 I don't get that either - two time winner....already won 2 million lets get rid of her first. She sits out every challenge so she is not helping us win she does nothing at camp so she is not helping us live...she takes up space calling herself the queen. Fuckinng vote her out.

by Anonymousreply 344March 5, 2020 3:17 PM

Sandra is a fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 345March 5, 2020 6:24 PM

[quote]Why on earth wouldn’t they vote the two time winner out immediately?

Because they figure no one would vote to award her a third prize so they don't consider her much of a threat.

by Anonymousreply 346March 5, 2020 6:28 PM

R344, Sandra caught a fish in a net.

by Anonymousreply 347March 6, 2020 2:02 AM

I'm impressed by the challenges this season.

Well, not so much the challenges, as how thrilling the outcomes have been. That girl, Sophie, is an expert at puzzles.

by Anonymousreply 348March 6, 2020 2:03 AM

This season needs Natalie White.

by Anonymousreply 349March 6, 2020 7:36 AM

R349, I forgot who that even was.

by Anonymousreply 350March 6, 2020 1:04 PM

It used to be that volunteering to sit out at challenges was the kiss of death. Now, the Queen sits out of every challenge and is still revered.

BTW, wouldn't you think that Nick would have gotten himself to a gym before going on national TV again? Man, he looks buttery.

by Anonymousreply 351March 6, 2020 2:31 PM

I like Michelle, Denise and Natalie. None of the men impressed me.

by Anonymousreply 352March 6, 2020 3:21 PM

[quote]Now, the Queen sits out of every challenge and is still revered.

It’s because she looks mean and is a bully. The others are subconsciously afraid of her and don’t want to be a target so they avoid her. It’s akin to avoiding eye contact with a menacing looking person on the subway.

by Anonymousreply 353March 6, 2020 3:33 PM

Nick probably fattened up in prep for starvation. He still has great pits.

by Anonymousreply 354March 6, 2020 8:21 PM

I did not know Michelle and Wendell dated.

by Anonymousreply 355March 7, 2020 2:20 AM

Wendell is such a babe. But I do like dark skin men too, being one myself, R343.

by Anonymousreply 356March 7, 2020 2:27 AM

Everything about Parvati is a little bit less than before. I guess that's the difference between being a 27-year-old femme fatale and a 37-year-old mom.

by Anonymousreply 357March 7, 2020 3:01 AM

Also, just based on his interactions and body language with Parvati and Michele with the cameras rolling, am I the only one who sees Boston Slob putting the horns on Amber?

by Anonymousreply 358March 7, 2020 3:12 AM

r357 I agree... she lost her spark. Poor Poverty

by Anonymousreply 359March 7, 2020 3:19 AM

r356 Yeah right. Based on DL demographics, I know for a fact that you are a repressed, fat white man.

by Anonymousreply 360March 7, 2020 3:23 AM

Wow, dude. You responded right away. To call me repressed, fat and white? You're a sad piece R360. I can't prove a negative. But I'm not white. Or old. Or fat. And you have no facts or proof of that. Check me out. I'm sorry for your sickness R360. You responded within seconds. That narrows you down to being one of two well known lonely posters here. Get some rest. And don't come for me again.

by Anonymousreply 361March 7, 2020 4:04 AM

Is Wendell the most recent winner?

by Anonymousreply 362March 7, 2020 4:12 AM

Of the returning winners in this season, I believe Nick is the most recent one.

by Anonymousreply 363March 7, 2020 4:46 AM

Wendell seems to be sitting in a good spot.

Was JT not asked back?

by Anonymousreply 364March 7, 2020 4:21 PM

I bet Natalie will be the Edge of Extinction returnee. She looks the strongest out there despite being out there the longest.

Poor Ethan.. He looks feeble and like he won't survive out there very long.

by Anonymousreply 365March 7, 2020 4:23 PM

r358, word on the street is that Rob is NOT the most faithful husband.

by Anonymousreply 366March 7, 2020 11:09 PM

Boston Rob is too lazy to fuck around unless it involves sitting back and getting a blow job.

by Anonymousreply 367March 7, 2020 11:32 PM

Man, what a nice image...

by Anonymousreply 368March 8, 2020 12:19 AM

That is a hot image, r368. Rob is super sexy.

by Anonymousreply 369March 8, 2020 1:52 AM

Some of the cast are Republicans, which makes me root for them to lose whether or not I enjoy watching them.

Adam being a liberal from San Francisco is just another reason to get behind him.

In the realm of people who could actually win, didn't Yul work in the Obama administration? He is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 370March 8, 2020 7:11 PM

Cue the racist anti-Yul troll to chime in..."if you like that kind of thing..." whenever someone says something about Yul amazingness.

by Anonymousreply 371March 8, 2020 7:29 PM

Yul is fucking hot. His only crime is that he isn’t gay.

by Anonymousreply 372March 8, 2020 9:24 PM

[Quote] Cue the racist anti-Yul troll to chime in..."if you like that kind of thing..."

Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 373March 9, 2020 1:35 AM

R370, in addition to Adam being from San Francisco, Yul is from Palo Alto. Don't know if he's officially a liberal or conservative, but his being so down-to-earth and a nice guy makes me think he is a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 374March 9, 2020 6:43 AM

[quote]Everything about Parvati is a little bit less than before. I guess that's the difference between being a 27-year-old femme fatale and a 37-year-old mom.

I never got the fascination over Parvati, never did.

by Anonymousreply 375March 9, 2020 6:50 AM

Any word on Julie, the contestant who dated Jeff Probst?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376March 9, 2020 6:51 AM

I want either a Yul, Sophie, Denise, or Adam win.

Yul is a demigod. Brains, beauty, and by far the best body. Sweet and humble. The total package.

Sophie winning again would make Jeff's head explode. We need way more of her and way less of chauvinist blowhards like Rob, Tyson, Russell, and Coach.

Denise is such a good player. Truly one of the most impressive winners and I love how she represents older women.

Adam is adorable and the hate he gets just makes me stan him harder. Has he come out yet?

The jury won't vote for trainwreck Adam, though. Honestly, he'd be a good goat for the FTC.

by Anonymousreply 377March 9, 2020 8:57 AM

I’ve heard from wealthy liberal friends who have worked with Yul, that he is sociopathic and very charming in real life (think they knew him when he was at Facebook). Apparently, he’s the type who has no ethics of it means they would prevent him from succeeding in life.

by Anonymousreply 378March 9, 2020 12:41 PM

R375, it was mainly a straight bro fandom for her.

by Anonymousreply 379March 9, 2020 1:28 PM

Of course you have, r378.

by Anonymousreply 380March 9, 2020 2:16 PM

I for one am not of fan of these tasks that seem to nearly kill the contestants, this firewood task on exile island was just too much for me, they almost starve these people to death, then give them extremely difficult tasks to do, I just don't see the entertainment value in that.

by Anonymousreply 381March 9, 2020 3:58 PM

Then why do you watch this show, r381? lol

by Anonymousreply 382March 9, 2020 8:30 PM

Any of the seasons with an exile island component, where they get nothing but rice to eat and have to climb 10 flights of stairs for water, with nothing to do all day or night & no food reward challenges....and only one of them will get back in the game!?! is dumb and anticlimactic. A bit of unusual punishment IMO. And boring. If you're voted out, go and have a shower and a beer and a burger. Sleep in a bed. Put on some lipstick.

Ethan looks done in. It's not because of cancer. Not everyone can do this shit. That's why they introduced so many food and comfort rewards over the years. Living 30 days on the island of no return is not a fun show. For anyone. I'm liking a few people this season, but I hate the format.

by Anonymousreply 383March 9, 2020 9:13 PM

R381 Yes, I agree. I thought WTF?

by Anonymousreply 384March 10, 2020 6:29 AM

Fire tokens?? WTF has this show become?

by Anonymousreply 385March 11, 2020 8:35 AM

I keep waiting for the Exile gang to play Skeeball with their tokens. It's "Survivor: Dave and Busters Edition".

by Anonymousreply 386March 11, 2020 4:21 PM

Datalounge favorite Adam survives another week!

by Anonymousreply 387March 12, 2020 1:34 AM

Hilarious to see in next week's promo Adam say 'the wicked witch is dead' and watch Rob's tribe partying on the beach. I'm so glad that pig is gone. It was delicious.

by Anonymousreply 388March 12, 2020 1:54 AM

Who got voted off?

by Anonymousreply 389March 12, 2020 2:55 AM

ROB!

by Anonymousreply 390March 12, 2020 2:57 AM

I'm so glad Rob got voted off! He was a control freak and he has an [italic]extremely[/italic] boring style of gameplay -- buddy system? Blocking strategy talk?

Dude, goodbye!

by Anonymousreply 391March 12, 2020 5:46 AM

Adam may be short and he doesn't have the best body, but his eyes are beautiful and he has a great head of hair.

Yul was great in this episode. I don't know if anyone has ever looked better in a pair of trunks.

by Anonymousreply 392March 12, 2020 7:38 AM

[quote] Yul was great in this episode. I don't know if anyone has ever looked better in a pair of trunks.

Enough.

We get it. You're into rice.

You don't have to keep going on and on and on about it, like some broken record.

by Anonymousreply 393March 12, 2020 7:40 AM

Isn’t it weird how Ben seems to turn into a little scared boy everytime Rob talked to him?

Also, Wendell seems way too impressed with himself. Actually turned me off of him.

And Sophie sure stepped it up. Hopefully she at least a outlasts Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 394March 12, 2020 11:09 AM

Boston Rob truly is a one-note, underwhelming player. He only knows how to play one way -- acting like he's the Mafia Don and he gets to call all of the shots and hits. He might have been able to play that way on the shitty season he won (full of the worst newbies ever), but I don't know what possessed him into thinking he could do that on a season filled with other winners.

by Anonymousreply 395March 12, 2020 1:44 PM

R394, I am definitely expecting more on the Michelle vs. Wendell story arc.

by Anonymousreply 396March 12, 2020 1:45 PM

Are they allowed to fuck on the island?

by Anonymousreply 397March 12, 2020 1:48 PM

R397, they are all so filthy, I don't think anybody ever has. I remember at least one contestant giving this response some time ago.

by Anonymousreply 398March 12, 2020 1:54 PM

Why is Wendell always chewing on a piece of straw? It is super weird. And his exchange with what's her name made him look like a tool.

by Anonymousreply 399March 12, 2020 2:01 PM

Sad to hear (and see) Jonathan Penner's wife so ill with ALS. She was diagnosed in Dec. 2017 and now is unable to walk, talk, swallow or breathe without a machine. She requires 24-hour care and can only communicate by moving her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 400March 12, 2020 2:09 PM

R396, me too. I hope it involves Michelle voting him out. He came off as such a douche bag.

by Anonymousreply 401March 12, 2020 2:24 PM

Burnett must have gone postal when his favorite was voted off.

by Anonymousreply 402March 12, 2020 2:43 PM

Relax. He'll be back.

by Anonymousreply 403March 12, 2020 4:27 PM

We're working on it harder than finding a cure for coronavirus.

by Anonymousreply 404March 12, 2020 4:28 PM

"Rob, you found the special Red Fire Token hidden by that tree where all the cameramen were shooting, waiting for you... It allows you to skip all tasks, go back into the game and pick whatever tribe you want! AND bring Amber!"

by Anonymousreply 405March 12, 2020 4:29 PM

It was great seeing Robfather getting taken out, after thinking his intimidation tactics were enough to save him from getting voted out.

I really don't care for anyone on the green tribe except for Adam, who is ok. Ben, Sarah and Sofie can all go soon for all I care. But Sofie has gotten so much air time, it's obvious she goes far.

Michele has gotten so much airtime, it's obvious she goes far as well. It would be funny if she wins, since it'll piss off Probst and Burnett to no end.

That was so sad about Penner's wife. That is truly an evil disease.

by Anonymousreply 406March 12, 2020 4:30 PM

R401, it's a shame, because I really liked Wendell on his season. But he didn't come across as looking too cool in that exchange at all.

by Anonymousreply 407March 12, 2020 11:26 PM

Not sure why Yul is being over-praised. He has made zero moves so far and was lackluster in last night's Immunity Challenge. I see better looking Asian men every day.

by Anonymousreply 408March 12, 2020 11:36 PM

Someone is claiming on the LPSG forum that they have nudes of Nick.

by Anonymousreply 409March 12, 2020 11:36 PM

r409 I hope the photos are from before Nick became a fat heifer.

by Anonymousreply 410March 12, 2020 11:38 PM

Yul is unusually sexy. Not a pretty man. He's a type of handsome though. He's also intelligent, gentle, strategic without cruelty and he has a great body. Very attractive. Why keep referencing his heritage? If you're only attracted to Asian men with white features, then just say so. It's tedious to listen to racists who don't know what they are saying.

Wendell is a cutie. But he was a dick to Michelle. On camera, without caring. A weird kind of dick flexing on his part. When Michelle shared with Parvati, that's why we broke up " he's thinks he's such hot shit." Seemed about right. A bit disappointing, because part of his attractiveness comes from being the nice guy. Nobody's perfect. He reduced Michelle to someone he "kicked it" with. Standard douche. But he's still cute.

by Anonymousreply 411March 12, 2020 11:59 PM

I think Wendell was playing it cool after the tribe swap because Michele looks like she might have been a psycho GF, or at least psycho after their breakup. In a single sentence she said that they dated a few times and then referred to him as her boyfriend. Going from "dating a few times" to "boyfriend" is a big leap. Maybe he wasn't as exclusive as she thought it was. She also seems WAY too focused on his being in her tribe. Her body language, energy, and tone of voice are all dead giveaways. Just my observations from last night's show. I'm expecting fireworks next week. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

by Anonymousreply 412March 13, 2020 12:00 AM

One of my favorite parts of the show when they're in teams is at the next challenge watching the contestant's reaction when Jeff announces who got voted off at the previous evening's tribal council. I can't wait to see Queen Sandra's reaction. LOL!!!

I'm rooting for the Queen. I think Sandra's chances are slim but the thought of her winning this 3 times is mind boggling. If not her, then I really like Yul. He's my very close second favorite.

by Anonymousreply 413March 13, 2020 12:06 AM

Michele is from Jersey, Wendell lives in Philly. They are hard headed. Bound to be combustive. Wendell acts a bit more cool for the camera than he actually is. We saw a nasty flash of him last night. It was more than his words. Michele is quite beautiful. Psycho maybe. Or maybe Wendell is a dick.

by Anonymousreply 414March 13, 2020 12:07 AM

Everyone is a little bit psycho/dick sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 415March 13, 2020 12:11 AM

I'm still a Rob fan, and the show is a lot less interesting to me now

by Anonymousreply 416March 13, 2020 1:56 AM

I've not liked Rob since his earliest season. He outed a gay man on national television, and he said mean things about the appearance of a female player. On All-Stars and on another following season, he treated his allies like crap, and then during his talking-head segments, he made snarky remarks about their intelligence. He's a bully and he delighted in putting out unnecessary bad energy. He's unlikeable, and I don't know why the show keeps making up reasons to bring him back again and again. I think this is his fifth season on the show.

by Anonymousreply 417March 13, 2020 2:07 AM

Yul is handsome, but he needs a little bit more meat on those bones..

by Anonymousreply 418March 13, 2020 3:51 AM

R417, I have never understood the appeal of Boston Slob! But some people must like him? Who? Fraus? I remember Miss Alli on that Television without Pity site loved him.

He has no class and is so bitter. When his torch got snuffed, he didn't even turn around and acknowledge any of them. Total jerk.

by Anonymousreply 419March 13, 2020 3:53 AM

Please do not evoke the name of the sowess Miss Alli. I have to surround myself in a circle of salt to ward off her cunty evil.

by Anonymousreply 420March 13, 2020 4:02 AM

Nick definitely does not have a great body but I find him sexy nonetheless. Show me the nudes!!!

by Anonymousreply 421March 13, 2020 4:47 AM

I remember Rob and Amber were on a season of Amazing Race, probably over 10 years ago. Rob was such an incredible asshole to everyone. Poor Amber was so sweet, just there to do his bidding. It would have been pretty damn funny if she had won this season and divorced his lying, cheating ass.

by Anonymousreply 422March 13, 2020 6:19 AM

R421, I somehow picture Nick wearing tighty-whities -- which would make him an anomaly amongst guys his age -- but somehow suits him just right.

by Anonymousreply 423March 13, 2020 7:54 AM

So who do you all think is out next?

by Anonymousreply 424March 17, 2020 3:47 AM

[quote] Then why do you watch this show, [R381]? lol

I have watch Survivor since the beginning and have never missed an episode, one single aspect of a show is not going to make me not watch it but that doesn't mean I enjoy watching people suffer. Not sure why this is a hard concept for you to understand R384. What is it about watching people suffer to the need of having medical intercede do you find entertaining?

by Anonymousreply 425March 17, 2020 5:15 PM

This silly show is currently one of the few light-hearted things keeping my mind off our current woes -- the trashy Elite Season 3 on Netflix is the other.

Danni looks painfully thin for being out there on a starvation diet. Someone should have told her to bulk up a little beforehand..

by Anonymousreply 426March 17, 2020 5:20 PM

Danni has always been thin, ever since her Miss USA pageant days.

She's been anorexic for over 20 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427March 18, 2020 10:22 PM

R427, it was painful watching Ethan and Danni lug that wood up and down 20 trips up a mountain...

If the competition for the exiled Survivors to get back into the game is physical, I expect Natalie to kill it. Bitch is tough.

by Anonymousreply 428March 18, 2020 10:35 PM

[quote] If the competition for the exiled Survivors to get back into the game is physical, I expect Natalie to kill it. Bitch is tough.

Plus, she has a lot of extra fat.

by Anonymousreply 429March 18, 2020 10:39 PM

I'm hoping for more Adam domination of screentime tonight.

by Anonymousreply 430March 18, 2020 10:44 PM

R430, Adam is playing a similarly clusterfuck-y game this second time as he did on his first win. I forgot how much of a hot mess he was on his first try as well, lol. He's all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 431March 18, 2020 10:46 PM

When Natalie was on before, she was indeed fat. Now she's still thick, but her muscle mass is incredible. If she was male, she'd look more like Ben bodywise.

by Anonymousreply 432March 18, 2020 11:27 PM

R432, I believe Natalie does CrossFit and has been for awhile. She's tough and has tons of muscle.

by Anonymousreply 433March 18, 2020 11:34 PM

If Yul's beautiful ass could speak what do you think it would say?

by Anonymousreply 434March 18, 2020 11:35 PM

R434, I don't know, but Yul seems to be in an enviable position in the game. He appears to be flying under the radar and nobody seems to be gunning for him.

by Anonymousreply 435March 18, 2020 11:38 PM

I chalk Adam's trainwreck status up to him being surrounded by beautiful, near-naked male specimens all day. The boy needs to come out.

by Anonymousreply 436March 18, 2020 11:58 PM

[quote]... surrounded by beautiful, near-naked male specimens all day.

You must be watching a different season of Survivor than the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 437March 19, 2020 12:05 AM

Ugh. Tyson's fugly face is not made for close-ups.

by Anonymousreply 438March 19, 2020 12:09 AM

Oops. Forgot this is east coast-viewing time for the show. `

by Anonymousreply 439March 19, 2020 12:12 AM

Is Sandra's idol still good? If not, she's probably a goner.

by Anonymousreply 440March 19, 2020 12:19 AM

Sandra got so owned, and she deserved it. She was way fancier than she needed to be.

by Anonymousreply 441March 19, 2020 12:59 AM

Why didn't Parvati use the vote nullifier Tyson sent her?

by Anonymousreply 442March 19, 2020 1:06 AM

Wow. Didn’t see that coming!

by Anonymousreply 443March 19, 2020 1:08 AM

R442 It was an idol nullifier, not a vote nullifier.

by Anonymousreply 444March 19, 2020 1:14 AM

Who got voted off?

by Anonymousreply 445March 19, 2020 1:54 AM

R445 Parvati and Sandra.

by Anonymousreply 446March 19, 2020 1:56 AM

Good! Hate both those cunts! Grease fire!

by Anonymousreply 447March 19, 2020 2:58 AM

Nick is so sexy. Beautiful eyes, sexy cuddly body, hot southern drawl ....why won't him and Adam hook up!

by Anonymousreply 448March 19, 2020 3:22 AM

Your comments are vile and juvenile R447. Grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 449March 19, 2020 4:36 AM

That was an amazing tribal council.

Denise is a bad bitch. Sandra just insulted her left and right, and she kept her mouth shut - all the while, plotting her demise. I really admire her style of play.

Also happy Parvati is gone. She plays with her pussy, and that really annoys me.

All of the players who were completely full of themselves, are now GONE. Yes!!!

This is why I wanted to watch the all-winners season. They're not blinded by the "celebrity" of former players. And they're playing SMART.

by Anonymousreply 450March 19, 2020 5:59 AM

Love it R450. But why did Denise play her second (own) idol for Jeremy? Did she think he was getting a vote and why would she care if he did? He owes her now for sure, but I still don't understand why she played two idols. Buh bye Sandra. Pavarti went out with a lot more cred. I wouldn't count her out just yet.

by Anonymousreply 451March 19, 2020 6:33 AM

I guess she felt like she needed an ally on the tribe, R451.

If Jeremy was voted out, then she would be safe for this tribal council, but on the next one, it would be 3 to 1. Denise would probably be out.

This way, he owes her, and at least the votes would be 2 to 2. It wasn't the best move, but I guess she thought she had to make it.

by Anonymousreply 452March 19, 2020 6:40 AM

If Wendell was smart, he would vote out Yul next.

Yul is the biggest threat right now, because he plays so stealthily, and puts on the "nice guy" act.

People just give him a pass.

I see right through him, and I would be targeting his ass.

by Anonymousreply 453March 19, 2020 6:41 AM

Oh, my god, Denise! Only way tonight would've been better is if Wendell had been voted off.

by Anonymousreply 454March 19, 2020 7:13 AM

[quote]If Yul's beautiful ass could speak what do you think it would say?

Feed me!!

by Anonymousreply 455March 19, 2020 7:44 AM

Yul does not have a beautiful ass.

He's disgusting

by Anonymousreply 456March 19, 2020 9:09 AM

R451 Her plan was to get rid of Sandra and she could not take any chances. She knew that if Jeremy as much as got one vote (she probably thought Sandra would vote Jeremy out given that Sandra knew Denise was now immune) then there would be a tie. So she played her idol for Jeremy. She got game cred for taking out Sandra, got Jeremy's loyalty, balanced out the tribe (remember she and Jeremy were at the bottom originally). She was just a genius with that move. To make it even better she even scammed Sandra out of an idol without giving up both her tokens by convincing her she'd give her the second token after the vote.

by Anonymousreply 457March 19, 2020 12:47 PM

I knew she was going to blindside Sandra the moment she told her she would give her the second token after the vote.

by Anonymousreply 458March 19, 2020 12:48 PM

The skinny hipster guy with the beard has some nice floppage going on, though the straight cameramen and editors try their best to avoid it.

by Anonymousreply 459March 19, 2020 1:02 PM

R459 That's the vet guy who won his season by seeking pity because he has PTSD. Surprised he hasn't brought it up this season. Such an annoying fella

by Anonymousreply 460March 19, 2020 1:50 PM

That was a big move by Denise. But I think it's going to put a huge target on herself and Jeremy since they made it perfectly clear that they're working together and willing to make big moves.

by Anonymousreply 461March 19, 2020 3:00 PM

Three of my favorites are now gone -- Rob, Parvati, and Sandra.

The show is much less interesting to me now.

by Anonymousreply 462March 19, 2020 3:39 PM

Oh, the producers can’t resist the dubious charms of Boston Slob so expect the exiles to get lots of camera time and opportunities to re-enter the game

by Anonymousreply 463March 19, 2020 3:43 PM

I'm surprised they didn't play the love theme of "Young and Restless" when Amber and Rob were re-united. Or at least give them some more screen time to show it.

by Anonymousreply 464March 19, 2020 4:21 PM

Denise is popular today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465March 19, 2020 9:02 PM

Last night was the first time I've ever seen Sandra badly misplay and get played herself. She should have just kept her idol and used it for herself.

It does speak to her ability as a player though that, except for Denise's one stray vote, people were still willing to keep her in the game and work with her despite having already won twice.

by Anonymousreply 466March 19, 2020 11:26 PM

"Also happy Parvati is gone. She plays with her pussy, and that really annoys me."

r450, that made me laugh so hard. LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 467March 19, 2020 11:31 PM

R450 & R467, agreed about Parv! Flirtation has always been Parv's game, but being a married woman with a kid, she could only play that game on TV half-assed this time... or rather, half-pussy

by Anonymousreply 468March 19, 2020 11:34 PM

I don't get the Parv "attraction" and why men are so hot for her. The bitch got horse teeth. She is not all that.

by Anonymousreply 469March 19, 2020 11:55 PM

While Parvati certainly had no qualms using flirting to her advantage, she had a lot going for her than that. She could strategize well, stayed true to alliances when she could, and could read people very well. She immediately seen through Wendell when he approached her on last nights episode.

On Heroes VS Villain's, she made one of the biggest moves and idols players ever, when she seen through Amanda lying to her and gave Idols to Sandra and Jerri (who they planned to blindside since they thought she was the least likely to have an idol) to give the Villains the numbers advantage over the Heroes tribe that they needed. She had a big target on her back and managed to make it to the end. She could've won, but had Russell's stink on her from their alignment and Sandra had more allies on the jury.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470March 20, 2020 12:18 AM

R470, that was definitely one of the highlights of Parv's Survivor career. Amazingly well-played on her part.

by Anonymousreply 471March 20, 2020 5:05 PM

I hope that Adam gets an idol next week and stows it in his underwear again.

I hope that Nick continues his weight loss journey, because he's actually looking less like a beached whale lately.

I hope that Parvati comes back from EoE so that Yul can vote her out of Survivor one more time.

by Anonymousreply 472March 21, 2020 12:49 AM

I like this Nick...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473March 21, 2020 12:51 AM

Better than this Nick...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474March 21, 2020 12:51 AM

Nick had better start watching his weight now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475March 21, 2020 1:38 AM

Nick looks like someone who blows into a jug for a living.

by Anonymousreply 476March 21, 2020 2:13 AM

LMAO, r476!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477March 21, 2020 2:23 AM

Is Adam the rat-faced weasel? Can't stand him or the tall PTSD yokel-looking guy.

by Anonymousreply 478March 21, 2020 5:38 PM

R478, Ben?

Oddly, I am not as annoyed by him this time. But then again, it doesn't seem that production is blatantly rigging the game in his favor this time either.

It was very odd watching his interactions with Boston Rob this season. He acted like a scared little boy afraid of his admonishing father.

by Anonymousreply 479March 21, 2020 6:06 PM

r478 okay, Karen

by Anonymousreply 480March 21, 2020 8:26 PM

^ Okay boomer. You're an old man with a fetish for boyish looking guys, we get it R480. But, Adam is just an average looking dude with a thin flabby body. Fantasize away.

by Anonymousreply 481March 21, 2020 8:30 PM

I want Adam to leap into Yul's arms at the merge and for the two of them and Sophie to go to the F3 together.

by Anonymousreply 482March 22, 2020 12:14 AM

Adam has a great mouth (first thing I notice on a guy).

by Anonymousreply 483March 22, 2020 1:44 AM

I definitely think it's one of the lesser-known, second tier winners who wins this season (Yul, Michelle, Denise, Sophie, Adam), especially since all of the big personality winners are getting booted early.

by Anonymousreply 484March 22, 2020 6:13 AM

[quote]I think Wendell was playing it cool after the tribe swap because Michele looks like she might have been a psycho GF, or at least psycho after their breakup. In a single sentence she said that they dated a few times and then referred to him as her boyfriend. Going from "dating a few times" to "boyfriend" is a big leap.

This was merely a friends with benefits situation, and Michele caught feelings.

by Anonymousreply 485March 22, 2020 6:39 AM

"Booted" to Exile Island. There's a chance that at least one of "the greats" will return to the game.

I think Denise deserves to win solely on the power move she masterminded this past week.

by Anonymousreply 486March 22, 2020 6:41 AM

I was rooting for Queen Sandra, my all time favorite Survivor, but I'm rooting for Denise now because that blindside was one of the most impressive game plays I've ever seen. Now if Sandra is the one from that island that makes it back into the game, Denise should watch her back. Sandra's good at payback.

Aside from Denise, I'm rooting for Yul as well. I want Wendell gone soon. I've never liked him. Same for Tony.

I agree r483. Adam has a purty mouth. His head game has to be on point.

by Anonymousreply 487March 22, 2020 8:09 PM

Ben the PTSD yokel isn't getting in my nerves as much as the season he won, but I'm still now rooting for him. I like this more subdued Tony and his spy hut is kind of funny.

by Anonymousreply 488March 22, 2020 8:13 PM

Adam talking about how clueless he is at topping:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489March 22, 2020 8:39 PM

Adam is ugly & out of shape. Those are the first 2 things I notice on a guy.

by Anonymousreply 490March 22, 2020 8:46 PM

You can just tell that Adam has a beautiful, kind soul. That means a lot more to me than looking like a Ken McNickle doll. (And it's not like Adam is an ogre.)

I would love to cook him vegan soup and cuddle with him on the couch while we read on our Kindles.

by Anonymousreply 491March 22, 2020 9:25 PM

Are you a stuffed toy R491? A pekingese puppy? Adam seems like a non evil dude but he's not likely to waste time cuddling on the couch with your vegan fanboy creepiness. Boy wants more $$$ and lots of first class pussy to fuck that he'd never get otherwise. He wants invitations to the Golden Globes and VMAs. A chance to endorse shaving products. He's not good looking. Just an ordinary guy. He's a bit too cold to cuddle. No soup for you R491.

by Anonymousreply 492March 22, 2020 9:57 PM

I missed Denise’s season (can’t believe she’s straight!) but am impressed with her game play.

And of course, Wendell is going to be my boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 493March 22, 2020 10:54 PM

I can't be the only person who hears the song Redbone whenever Wendell appears on screen.

by Anonymousreply 494March 22, 2020 11:06 PM

Denise's season was the one with Lisa Whelchel.

by Anonymousreply 495March 22, 2020 11:11 PM

Bitchy villainess Abi-Maria was on Denise's winning season as well.

by Anonymousreply 496March 22, 2020 11:27 PM

I watched Lisa’s season ( and really came to love lisa) but didn’t recall denise.

by Anonymousreply 497March 22, 2020 11:33 PM

I want Lisa to play again....she was so good on the show. Very genuine

by Anonymousreply 498March 22, 2020 11:46 PM

R494! Hahahaha I totally do, too.

by Anonymousreply 499March 23, 2020 1:23 AM

Adam manages a homeless shelter. He's not a gold digger, although I'm sure a win would greatly help him and others in his circle.

by Anonymousreply 500March 23, 2020 4:28 AM

WHAT? Adam is gorgeous. Agree with R392, R483, and R491, especially the beautiful eyes and kind soul part.

I stopped watching [i]Survivor[/i] for a few seasons there, since the contestants all seemed more vile, hateful and reprehensible with every new season. I get hate-watching shows, but I realized I don't have to waste time watching a show I used to enjoy but now actively hate and just makes me angry.

There was really nothing interesting about the premise of Adam's first season (MvsGenX), but I watched the premiere since there was nothing else on that night, and by the end I was hoping he'd go far. Not for any other reason than I thought he was pretty and I liked looking at him. But as it went on, I started rooting for him on a personal level, even when he was playing stupidly, and he actually got me interested in the show again.

In addition to his looks, I find kindness and intelligence sexy, and Adam has both in spades. I even find his loud overly-enunciated game-show-host-style voice sexy. And those eyes, and that hair. I mean, really:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501March 23, 2020 5:54 AM

Adam's homely. And goofy looking. And all the posts fantasizing about him are from the same poster. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 502March 23, 2020 6:13 AM

I'll bet you he's the Jake Silbermann troll too, R502.

Same m.o.

Obsessively posts about these guys.

by Anonymousreply 503March 23, 2020 7:02 AM

Awww, nice try, R502. I just signed up the other day. And no idea who Jake Silbermann is either, but thanks for playing, you two!

by Anonymousreply 504March 23, 2020 7:11 AM

I'm ready for Tony to go next.

by Anonymousreply 505March 24, 2020 4:36 AM

R501 I find him super attractive too, but he is not conventionally good looking.

by Anonymousreply 506March 24, 2020 4:45 AM

So, who voted for Sandra, Denise?

by Anonymousreply 507March 24, 2020 8:05 AM

r481 yeah, because not wanting to be toxic and insult someone for no reason means I want to bone them. Fuck off, Karen

by Anonymousreply 508March 24, 2020 8:44 AM

r502 Ironic that you are, in fact, the same weirdo here who continues to post hate comments on Adam. Keep your toxic attitude out of this thread and go whine instead with your fellow whiny losers on Survivor Sucks. Goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 509March 24, 2020 8:53 AM

I have a hard time picturing Denise as a sex therapist in real life.

by Anonymousreply 510March 25, 2020 12:17 AM

Wondering if Amber left Exile Island pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 511March 25, 2020 6:57 AM

R511, yes, and it was Boston Slob's fifth daughter! 😈😈

by Anonymousreply 512March 25, 2020 7:04 AM

Your son is a son till he takes him a wife, but Rob's daughters are molested for all of their life. He's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 513March 25, 2020 7:06 AM

Adam has great nipples. Was never much of a nipple guy, I would notice if they were either really tiny or large, but don't usually pay much mind. But as season 33 went on, every time he appeared all I could think about was sucking on those nipples while molesting his body. Others may not find his body hot but I do, and he looks like he'd be fun to cuddle with afterwards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514March 25, 2020 8:23 AM

So who do you all think is leaving tonight?

by Anonymousreply 515March 25, 2020 7:53 PM

I'm guessing Wendell since he hasn't gotten a very flattering edit the past few weeks. If he doesn't go tonight, it will likely soon afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 516March 25, 2020 9:46 PM

Are we at the merge yet?

by Anonymousreply 517March 25, 2020 9:48 PM

R517 Don't think that happens until next week.

by Anonymousreply 518March 25, 2020 9:52 PM

We’re at tribal Council, and I still have no idea who’s going home

by Anonymousreply 519March 26, 2020 12:52 AM

Well, there goes the person I was rooting for.

by Anonymousreply 520March 26, 2020 1:12 AM

I think it will be between Rob and Yul coming back from Extinction Island or whatever it's called.

by Anonymousreply 521March 26, 2020 1:49 AM

Sophie, Adam, and Denise alliance please!

A gay disaster and his two much more competent hags!

by Anonymousreply 522March 26, 2020 2:00 AM

I love that Sandra just said "fuck it!" and quit. Why starve and be uncomfortable when you have no chance at winning the return challenge?

Not surprising producer favorite Rob found most of the tokens. I'd laugh if he still lost the return challenges even with the tokens. I could see Tyson, Yul, Pavati or Natalie beating him.

Hopefully the game picks up with the merge. This season has been very underwhelming for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 523March 26, 2020 3:14 AM

Doesn't Rob or whoever the producers want to find token or idols just follow where the cameraman is lingering?

by Anonymousreply 524March 26, 2020 5:06 AM

Such a sad scene when Probst ragged on Nick for losing this challenge AGAIN, and Nick admitting crushing defeat while standing there all flabby in his huge boxers and American flag socks.

by Anonymousreply 525March 26, 2020 5:18 AM

Was this the first time a contestant during one of the challenges was allowed to say on the air about Probst to "ignore him"? I'd tell him to shut the fuck up during what are some very hard challenged with his yapping mouth. I wonder if any contestant when the teams were uneven, rather than having someone drop out, someone invited Jeff to join their team. Probably on some cut scenes, along with the "shut your damn mouth"s contestants probably hurl at Jeff during challenges.

by Anonymousreply 526March 26, 2020 5:21 AM

Random thoughts:

I'm going to find it hard to maintain much enthusiasm for this season -- now that all the "Old School" players are gone.

Queens don't quite. Sandra quit. [italic]Ipso facto[/italic], she can no longer be THE QUEEN.

You can rag on Boston Rob all you want, but the guy is a beast. He finds 3 out of the 4 fire tokens yet still manages to hide them from his fellow players.

Wendell has being Passive/Aggressive down to an art form. (I was soooo hoping he would get voted off, instead of Yul.)

by Anonymousreply 527March 26, 2020 6:06 AM

Another very smart and strategic elimination at Tribal Council.

I know that Yul is a favorite here among some of you, but it really was the smartest move.

Wendell, Nick, and Michelle were all side-eyeing Yul. For good reason. He was obviously playing the game hard, and thinking hard, and strategizing. Just listening to him run him mouth, they knew that he was playing much harder than they were.

The problem with Yul is that he talked too much. He gave away too much. All his tribe members had to do was sit there and listen to him, to know that he was out-playing them.

Wendell is an arrogant prick, but he's not the brightest player in the game. Both Michelle and Nick know it.

They got rid of a very strong player, and that is to their benefit.

by Anonymousreply 528March 26, 2020 6:12 AM

Yul would have coasted to the win, if they had left him in the game.

His social game is better than the others'.

Also, he is much more strategic than the others.

He would have won easily, if they let him stay.

It was a very smart move.

by Anonymousreply 529March 26, 2020 6:16 AM

Yul is definitely a strong, strategic player. Too bad production didn't pepper him with idols and advantages like they do Boston Rob.

BTW, Boston Rob had a pretty significant crotch adjustment tonight when the players were talking at the top of the hill before he explained that he had 3 tokens.

by Anonymousreply 530March 26, 2020 6:19 AM

I saw that crotch adjustment, r530. Rob is a stud. Facts.

by Anonymousreply 531March 26, 2020 12:22 PM

Michelle is really beautiful. Every time she was on screen I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

by Anonymousreply 532March 26, 2020 12:38 PM

I think Ben is hot as hell, just wish there ws more VPL this year

by Anonymousreply 533March 26, 2020 12:56 PM

So glad Yul was voted off. He's such a phony.

Out of everyone on Exile, I hope that Rob comes back.

by Anonymousreply 534March 26, 2020 1:13 PM

R534 is Jeffie

by Anonymousreply 535March 26, 2020 1:35 PM

[quote] You can rag on Boston Rob all you want, but the guy is a beast.

He's a beast at eating. Somebody needs to clue him in on the fact that after you reach a certain age, you can't be eating heavy pastas five times a week like you're 25.

Ethan should quit. Between these stronger players and production favorites, there's approximately 0% chance he is getting back in the game and I'd be concerned about his health out there. He just doesn't look too good.

by Anonymousreply 536March 26, 2020 2:49 PM

R536 So far this season his whole demeanor and way of speaking reminds me of those people who try and climb Everest even though they really don't belong there. He's also right about stress hindering immune function and the benefits of fasting aren't about to mitigate whatever damage the stress is doing right now. I hope he quits after losing the first EoE returnee challenge.

Quiting like she did is going to follow Sandra around forever but she has my respect because at least she is being consistent. Since she's been vocal about how much she hates the idea of EoE and she's followed through on the stuff she's said before and doing anything else would have been hypocritical.

by Anonymousreply 537March 26, 2020 3:30 PM

I was surprised that Probst did't announce to the tribes that Sandra had tapped out. That would have gotten a lot of reactions. Does Probst usually not tell the tribes who has quit Edge/Exile?

by Anonymousreply 538March 26, 2020 3:36 PM

Sandra handled tapping out well though. She wasn’t bitter and her argument made sense.

Damn Wendell went from being a stud to a little bitch, he’s fast becoming a goat, so I would’ve voted out Yul too.

I’m really liking Michelle though.

I cannot stand Sarah. Ugh she’s so unlike able. Makes so much sense she’s a cop. Rotten to the core but smart enough to be able to hide it. I wouldn’t be surprised if she planted drugs on people she doesn’t like in real life.

Also, what happened to Ben? His season he seems all man, now he’s even more immature than Adam. Ben is another goat.

And agree that Ethan should quit.

by Anonymousreply 539March 26, 2020 3:44 PM

If Rob gets back in, they're going to take him out again ASAP. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets beat in the returnee challenges, because he's been inconsistent in challenges this season and even cost his tribe a win. He has some strong competition too. Tyson got the peanut butter for more energy, Natalie has a bunch of token also, Parvati and Yul will be fresher since they haven't been on exile for that long.

Ethan, Amber and Danni aren't going to win anything and should just quit. Ethan would've a had good shot pre-cancer, though.

by Anonymousreply 540March 26, 2020 4:12 PM

R539 Re Ben. That's the magic of editing. They can cherry pick whatever footage they have and present it however they want, to make a contestant look better or worse. Which one is closer to real him? Probably this season. They usually present winners in a favorable light.

I cannot stand Sarah either. She gives me the creeps, actually. Not at all surprising she's a cop and a Trumpster.

by Anonymousreply 541March 26, 2020 4:28 PM

R530 R531 I'm glad someone else notices Rob's big Italoan sausage tonight. He looked like he has a semi. Yes, he's put on a beer belly over the years, but he still a nice big thick sausage. Amber is a lucky lady!

by Anonymousreply 542March 26, 2020 4:50 PM

Oh look another season that sucks because all of the classic players get deleted first. I stopped watching with Peih-Gee getting FUCKED by a twist and it became another boring season with newer players.

If Danni is the returnee I’ll retroactively watch.

by Anonymousreply 543March 26, 2020 5:01 PM

Talk about thick -- you have to listen to that thick Boston accent too. Might be too much to bear..

by Anonymousreply 544March 26, 2020 5:22 PM

Ambuh was a complete waste of a women's casting spot. Boring, no personality, no game. She was only cast to help bolster Boston Slob's chances. She was always pretty boring to begin with, but I guess this is what happens when some women make a complete transition into frauhood -- they lose all semblance of any personality or purpose except to brag about being a wife and a mom.

They should have brought back that old bag of bones Tina. Or even Vecepia -- that would have been pretty out there.

by Anonymousreply 545March 26, 2020 5:33 PM

Will Rob tell Ambuh that he has the tokens? Will he share one?

I like Ethan, and I think he should quit for his sake. No one would think any less of him. He’s already proven to be a true survivor.

by Anonymousreply 546March 26, 2020 6:11 PM

LOL! Of course Rob is "coming back" into the "game." He gets 3 out of the four tokens says the story line.

by Anonymousreply 547March 26, 2020 6:31 PM

So I'm guess next week, with the merge, the fire tokens finally come into play?

Maybe the exiled contestants finally have a competition to get back into the game and they get to use their fire tokens to buy themselves advantages in the challenge?

by Anonymousreply 548March 26, 2020 6:33 PM

Edge of Extinction is looking very crowded. Is the chance to re-enter the game coming soon? Perhaps at the merge?

by Anonymousreply 549March 26, 2020 6:37 PM

I would like to see Natalie reenter the game. She's worked hard and would be a beast to beat.

by Anonymousreply 550March 26, 2020 6:37 PM

I hope Yul gets back in the game.

by Anonymousreply 551March 26, 2020 6:40 PM

Probst has told Entertainment Weekly that next week's episode will feature both the merge and the "Get Back In the Game" challenge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552March 26, 2020 8:15 PM

[Quote] will feature both the merge and the "Rob Gets Back In the Game" challenge.

Fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 553March 26, 2020 8:34 PM

Adam sitting down with his legs up this week...all I could think about was getting into his hole! He's so damn cute! Total BF material.

by Anonymousreply 554March 26, 2020 9:14 PM

Rob is grotesque on every level. I can smell the booze on him even after 14 days on an island. Spare us your gross fantasies about his dirty dick. Do you realize how fucking juvenile you sound?

by Anonymousreply 555March 26, 2020 10:51 PM

My partner, who never saw the show before, has watched with me the past few weeks. When Probst acts like his obnoxious self during the challenges, he’s like, “is he always like this?” Oh, yes! But I can’t recall when he became that way.

Also, the fire token bullshit is just that. Just play the fucking game.

by Anonymousreply 556March 26, 2020 10:54 PM

If I were them, I'd get rid of Sophie first chance I got at the merge. Bitch is just too scary-good on those puzzles.

by Anonymousreply 557March 26, 2020 11:07 PM

Rob is not coming back into the game. Spoilers say so.

by Anonymousreply 558March 26, 2020 11:07 PM

Who is R558?

Go ahead and spoil. I don't think anyone cares at this point.

by Anonymousreply 559March 26, 2020 11:11 PM

R555 Oh fuck off you messy little queen. Just because no one wants your tiny pencil dick doesn't mean you have to be a cunt

by Anonymousreply 560March 26, 2020 11:14 PM

Can’t stand Boston Slob. Still love Wendell for his legs but not his attitude. There is precious little eye candy!

by Anonymousreply 561March 26, 2020 11:15 PM

Rob definitely has small size-meat. You can tell his package is just saggy balls... all peppers, zero sausage.

by Anonymousreply 562March 26, 2020 11:30 PM

[Quote] Can’t stand Boston Slob.

I love it it when people write Boston Slob. Makes me laugh every time.

by Anonymousreply 563March 26, 2020 11:45 PM

R559, a male is supposed to return at merge. Should be easy to figure who if it’s not Rob.

by Anonymousreply 564March 27, 2020 1:00 AM

Ethan’s edit so far leads me to believe that he will be one of the returnees.

by Anonymousreply 565March 27, 2020 1:07 AM

Nick didn't appear in last night's episode until the first challenge. I had forgotten that he was even there!

by Anonymousreply 566March 27, 2020 1:27 AM

R566, Nick's non-entity edit this season makes me believe he is only a bit player. I don't see him winning.

by Anonymousreply 567March 27, 2020 1:28 AM

I love how Adam gets so fucking aggravated and pissy when he is on the bottom, but he always manages to eek through like the cockroach you cannot kill.

He is one of my all time faves. And he is just sooooo cute. I want to run my fingers through that curly mop <3

by Anonymousreply 568March 27, 2020 1:32 AM

R550, I would like to see Natalie return as well. She has one of the more colorful personalities of the people on Exile Island or whatever it's called.

by Anonymousreply 569March 27, 2020 1:35 AM

[quote]Oh fuck off you messy little queen. Just because no one wants your tiny pencil dick doesn't mean you have to be a cunt.

Your damage is greater than anyone here can imagine R560. You post the same obsessive things over and over, from a few devices. Going on about Rob's moronic bulge and Yul's flat ass. Most of us ignore you. But watch your mouth bitch. Don't disrespect this man - just because you can't get one.

by Anonymousreply 570March 27, 2020 5:06 AM

Since they had all the legacy players on exile Island already, they should have done a mini season of survivor, that would’ve been highly entertaining

by Anonymousreply 571March 27, 2020 6:28 AM

It would be kind of fun if they had a tribal council on Exile Island, voting somebody out. Except the twist would be, unknownst to them when they were voting, was that the person they voted out went back into the real game. (And they had thus surrended their own chances back in the game). Kind of like "A Chorus Line" where they select different people to come to the front, they think they are selected, by wrong, those are the ones who have gotten the hook. Jeff Probst would probably approve -- he's a real jerk, especially appalling with his over-the-top annoying commentary at immunity challenges.

by Anonymousreply 572March 27, 2020 6:33 AM

Adam is king. See, he even smiles at it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573March 27, 2020 7:18 AM

I would like Yul to come back, at Wendell's expense. I can't stand that cocky passive/aggressive mop-headed fuck.

by Anonymousreply 574March 27, 2020 2:19 PM

[quote] I would like Yul to come back

Nobody wants ugly MULE to come back.

Good riddance to that trash.

by Anonymousreply 575March 27, 2020 2:22 PM

R572 that is sort of how they did it on Pearl Islands. Unfortunately, somewhere along the way they got the strange idea that any twists need to last through the season finale.

by Anonymousreply 576March 27, 2020 2:24 PM

I wonder how many of the bitches on this thread I’ve encountered on Sucks and the splinterverse back in the day. Post your usernames, whores.

by Anonymousreply 577March 27, 2020 2:25 PM

Are Sophie and Sarah getting the winners' edit? When Yul gave each one of his fire tokens, it finally dawned on me that we could be looking at the winner between these two.

by Anonymousreply 578March 27, 2020 2:27 PM

Please -- no Sarah winning! I agree with whomever said she looks like she plants drugs on people she doesn't like.

by Anonymousreply 579March 27, 2020 3:33 PM

Apparently Yul and Ethan have a bromance on Edge. Yul tweeted about it.

Adam is so ridiculously queeny. Rolling his eyes and hissing about Ben being annoying under his breath. Throwing a hissy fit and shouting that the obnoxious straight people on his tribe were bad actors. Holding hands with the butch lesbian cop at the challenge, just in case he fainted from the heat and excitement!

Girl, please.

by Anonymousreply 580March 27, 2020 5:18 PM

Wendell and Michele have an odd dynamic where I can't tell if it's mostly hostility, they're just pretending not to be close to throw people off, or Michele seems desperate to get back with him. Seems like a case where she thought hooking up was more than it actually was. #StraightCoupleProblems.

by Anonymousreply 581March 27, 2020 9:37 PM

[quote] Wendell and Michele have an odd dynamic where I can't tell if it's mostly hostility, they're just pretending not to be close to throw people off

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Those two are fooling everybody.

by Anonymousreply 582March 27, 2020 11:27 PM

I was such a fan of Wendell before. So cute and I rooted for him to win, he played well. Not a hint of being vicious. He and Michelle have more than a casual thing. Don't make her the villain. Michelle is no doormat. She's gorgeous and smart. He dismisses her on camera for effect, but he's also a douchebag.

I'm liking Sophie a lot right now, Denise and even Ben. Wendell ain't winning this thing. Michelle either. They might behave this way - with bitter relationship shit one on one, but Wendell rolling his bitch eyes and being so uncool with her at Tribal has got to be game play. He's not that dumb. And she hasn't got some weird pussy power over him either. They're playing it for the camera, and maybe for the game. But Wendell comes off much worse than he realizes. You can't edit in things that people didn't say or do. He's a complete bitch right now. He's cute, Michelle can do better.

by Anonymousreply 583March 28, 2020 2:37 AM

I don't know why Wendell and Yul suddenly hate each other so much. It can't be because of that one challenge.

by Anonymousreply 584March 28, 2020 3:32 AM

r578 nah, Sophie's getting a good edit because they need to remind the viewers that she exists, if Aras was on the cast, he'll probably get the same treatment.

by Anonymousreply 585March 28, 2020 5:39 AM

[quote] So far this season his whole demeanor and way of speaking reminds me of those people who try and climb Everest even though they really don't belong there

R537, I definitely can see Ethan as one of those "winners never quit/blah blah blah" people. Which, great -- in most situations. But health should come #1, and come on now, he's not going to beat Natalie in a foot race up and down mountains or whatever physical challenge is headed their way.

I respect Sandra's decision to walk away. She knew the jig was up for her.

by Anonymousreply 586March 28, 2020 11:17 PM

Sandra will be known as the Abdicating Queen and the Sandra Bench will overturned, perhaps burned, as a marker of the self-fallen queen.

by Anonymousreply 587March 28, 2020 11:25 PM

But she still won $2 million and must have gotten a nice check for being on the island with Rob in the previous edition, so no reason for her to stick around and not get fed on exile island. Bye, former Queen.

by Anonymousreply 588March 28, 2020 11:26 PM

I'm glad to see Kim struggling this season. She had such a cakewalk on her season. It was basically her coronation.

by Anonymousreply 589March 28, 2020 11:29 PM

But R589, she's not really struggling. She had a rough episode 1, and now she's fine.

by Anonymousreply 590March 28, 2020 11:33 PM

can someone make another thread and make sure you link back to this one?

by Anonymousreply 591March 28, 2020 11:34 PM

R592, OK, I'll do it.

by Anonymousreply 592March 28, 2020 11:35 PM

The new Survivor Part II thread is linked below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593March 28, 2020 11:38 PM

Thanks R593.

by Anonymousreply 594March 28, 2020 11:41 PM

Sandra reminds me of a union rep. For a sanitation department. There's nothing to admire about her. She knows all the rules and how to fight, but she never strives to grow. She's living her life for retirement. I don't care for her.

by Anonymousreply 595March 29, 2020 12:12 AM

Rob,

by Anonymousreply 596March 29, 2020 12:24 AM

Please

by Anonymousreply 597March 29, 2020 12:24 AM

come

by Anonymousreply 598March 29, 2020 12:25 AM

back...!

by Anonymousreply 599March 29, 2020 12:25 AM

I love you

by Anonymousreply 600March 29, 2020 12:25 AM

said no-one on this thread

by Anonymousreply 601March 29, 2020 12:25 AM

Amen

by Anonymousreply 602March 29, 2020 12:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!