Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

suspected NFL players of being gay and/or bisexual.

I know this can be a dicey subject for some, as they don't want to believe their 'ICONS' can be gay! But I will bear their wrath and proceed with my 'selection.': Tom Brady (Bi), Aaron Rodgers; Wes Welker(?),JJ Watt (just got married to a woman),Julian Elderman; Danny Amendola, Brian Cushing, Christian McCaffrey (currently 'involved' with a 'beard')--on the fence-Rob Gronkowski. Several more, but I thought I would let others Post their 'suspects!'

by Anonymousreply 330October 13, 2023 10:02 PM

Why Wes Welker, just curious? He was one hell of a player with the Pats.

by Anonymousreply 1March 27, 2020 10:56 PM

Only white players are gay?

by Anonymousreply 2March 27, 2020 11:01 PM

Players who came out of the closet. For whom would you be a tight end?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 27, 2020 11:02 PM

mmm, Christian McCaffrey.

by Anonymousreply 4March 27, 2020 11:03 PM

[QUOTE] Only white players are gay?

OP, like most DLers, only wants to fantasize about the attractive white NFL players.

by Anonymousreply 5March 27, 2020 11:06 PM

So, per OP, only hot white guys. No O-linemen, chubby guys, black guys, kickers or punters. Oh, and only “household names.”

Never change, DL.

by Anonymousreply 6March 27, 2020 11:08 PM

Giddy to think about!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 27, 2020 11:11 PM

Sorry girls, Christian is a breeder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 27, 2020 11:11 PM

Imagine Jimmy and Aaron together!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2020 11:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2020 11:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2020 11:18 PM

They totally fucked...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2020 11:19 PM

Finally a non-white player.

by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2020 11:46 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2020 3:49 PM

Aaron is not gay. You’re gay. If your asshole somehow ends up on his dick, that’s your fault.

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2020 3:54 PM

OP is obviously steering this thread to specific players

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2020 3:56 PM

More like wishful thinking, OP.

by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2020 3:59 PM

[quote] OP is obviously steering this thread to specific players

Jessica Fucking Fletcher over here.

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2020 4:00 PM

And thank you kiss my ass^

by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2020 4:10 PM

You’re on a gay board, r19. Telling someone to kiss your ass is hardly an insult.

(And relax, I was kidding anyway. Sheesh!)

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2020 4:20 PM

I now am convinced Troy Aikman is gay - and deeply closeted despite being practicing.

by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2020 4:25 PM

Jeff alm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2020 4:26 PM

hello ladies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2020 4:28 PM

They’re all gay.

by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2020 4:39 PM

This one has been teasing gays for years, allegedly came up with a female fiancée two years ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2020 4:43 PM

Kyle Long. Really.

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2020 4:46 PM

This is a jerk-off fantasy thread.

by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2020 4:50 PM

Troy expects us to believe he didn't get this through plastic surgery

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2020 4:54 PM

My wife has a bigger dick than half of you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 29, 2020 4:59 PM

I know there must be at least a few NFL guys that are actually gay or bisexual, but Odell Beckham is the only one currently who doesn't care about people speculating about this sexuality

[quote]Love is love. If you’re attracted to somebody, you’re attracted to somebody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 29, 2020 5:12 PM

Jay Cutler is now a body building monstrosity, but he used to be hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 29, 2020 6:38 PM

The bodybuilder is a different Jay Cutler. Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 32March 29, 2020 6:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 29, 2020 6:47 PM

Not the NFL but an acquaintance who has worked in the club scene told me about 5 years ago that Kevin Durant is gay/ bi. As for NFL players, there are more who are gay than you'd think, the same acquaintance says they sometimes show up first with their girlfriends then come by themselves later on.

by Anonymousreply 34March 29, 2020 8:05 PM

R30, Odell didn’t care to an extent. He went on eventually to declare he is heterosexual and dating a hot chick

by Anonymousreply 35March 29, 2020 8:24 PM

I can't picture Kevin Durant doing anything with a man. I guess that's the type that gets away with it.

by Anonymousreply 36March 30, 2020 1:55 AM

My wishful suspect is Mychal Kendricks 💗

"Im Out"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 30, 2020 3:14 AM

Forget Danny Amendola. He's a major pussy hound, albeit gay friendly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 30, 2020 3:21 AM

Julian Edelman likes da pussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 30, 2020 3:24 AM

Most of them

by Anonymousreply 40March 30, 2020 3:27 AM

[quote] I guess that's the type that gets away with it.

Yup.

by Anonymousreply 41March 30, 2020 11:07 AM

[1]What does that have to do with anything?

by Anonymousreply 42March 31, 2020 11:17 PM

It can't be easy for them. They are talented and want to play, yet they have to keep quiet for their career and for their own personal safety.

by Anonymousreply 43March 31, 2020 11:20 PM

[1] for those of you who are 'defending' certain players as not being gay, I have to remind you that the whole Op is based on 'speculation' and not FACT! Also, I showed my bias in only 'speculating' on white NFL players (my choice!)--but believe me there are as many Black players (NBA, especially) who are rumored to be gay as white players! Happy? So, I I asked others to add to this list and if you know men of color who are 'suspects' please add! lol.

by Anonymousreply 44March 31, 2020 11:47 PM

Tom Cousineau played for the Cleveland Browns in the early 80s....there were rumors, but nothing concrete in the press. He used to keep a boat docked at one of the local marinas...he liked to bring his tricks there...he liked underage boys...16-18ish....I know...been there, done that...nothing special, below average size, hit in the face, but an incredible bod

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 1, 2020 12:24 AM

[bold][italic] T H E

O N E

W H E R E

P A T H E T I C

G A Y

M E N

F A N T A S I Z E

T H A T

M A N Y

A T T R A C T I V E

N F L

P L A Y E R S

A R E

A C T U A L L Y

G A Y

A N D

W I L L

H A V E

S E X

W I T H

T H E M

(THIS STARTED WITH FANTASIES ABOUT FOOTBALL PLAYERS IN HIGH SCHOOL, NO DOUBT)

by Anonymousreply 46April 1, 2020 12:32 AM

The thread title should be revised to, 'NFL players I think are hot and wish were gay or bisexual though I have and offer zero proof'

by Anonymousreply 47April 1, 2020 12:38 AM

Exactly. It’s ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 48April 1, 2020 2:11 AM

r47 I would say many of the replies are wishful thoughts, but there are some players mentioned who have mounting evidence of gaiety, like O'dell Beckham.

by Anonymousreply 49April 1, 2020 5:03 AM

Odell is maybe bisexual, but he certainly likes women

by Anonymousreply 50April 1, 2020 12:19 PM

r45 The gay rumors almost ruined Tom Cousineau career if I remember correctly. And this was well before the Internet was a thing so you know that the gay rumors must have been pretty loud for it to bubble up somewhat into the mainstream.

by Anonymousreply 51April 1, 2020 12:30 PM

Was Tom Cousineau a top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 52April 1, 2020 1:19 PM

r52...vers

by Anonymousreply 53April 1, 2020 1:39 PM

r52...to add....he liked them young, but not twinky...he liked wrestlers, FB players...the muscular jock types.

by Anonymousreply 54April 1, 2020 1:41 PM

Thank you, r54.

On a side note, when you wrote FB Players, the first thing that came to my mind was Facebook and I was like wtf is a FB player?

Yeah I’m a little fucked up with this whole thing going on.

Thanks again.

by Anonymousreply 55April 1, 2020 1:48 PM

Out of curiosity, r54, which one were you?

by Anonymousreply 56April 1, 2020 1:49 PM

I was neither...but i was 22, tall, blond, very put together and looked the part.

by Anonymousreply 57April 1, 2020 2:04 PM

You sound sexy af, r57!

I’ll bet you are even today.

by Anonymousreply 58April 1, 2020 2:07 PM

Hahaha....thanks r58...

by Anonymousreply 59April 1, 2020 2:10 PM

R45, He's still pretty hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 1, 2020 2:28 PM

r59 What state was this marina? Ohio? That's were he played but he may not have lived there during the offseason.

Also how did he meet his tricks? You can't exactly pick up 16 year olds at the local bar or a gay club. I always wonder how closeted celebrities in the era before the Internet were able to meet guys.

by Anonymousreply 61April 1, 2020 2:34 PM

Yes, it was in Ohio in the downtown Cleveland area. We also have Lakewood which is just to the west of the city, over the river, and in the 80s it was a mini gay mecca. Edgewater park was a major gay pick up site...next to several marinas, populated and overflowing with gay men of all ages at the time. He trolled the park, would pick up guys walking in the neighborhood while cruising in his car, etc. He was kind of sloppy....thats how the stories became popular. I actually met him in a club because we occasionally traveled in the same circles...He was only 26 or so at the time.

by Anonymousreply 62April 1, 2020 2:47 PM

r59....If I recall correctly, TC grew up in Lakewood or someplace close to it, so its not like he was out of his element.

by Anonymousreply 63April 1, 2020 2:59 PM

Tyler Lockett , Odell Beckham, Aaron Rodgers, and everyone else in the AFC.

by Anonymousreply 64April 1, 2020 3:06 PM

Wikipedia says Cousineau is married to a woman, is a father and unsuccessfully ran for state office as a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 65April 1, 2020 3:13 PM

His wife is an OBGYN

by Anonymousreply 66April 1, 2020 3:15 PM

And ??....you should know that means absolutely nothing. Thats what guys did 40 years ago. It wasnt all free and open like it is today.

by Anonymousreply 67April 1, 2020 3:16 PM

I'm well aware r67 Adding to the narrative doesn't negate what was posted previously.

by Anonymousreply 68April 1, 2020 3:20 PM

Wonder if he still has a thing for youngins...

by Anonymousreply 69April 1, 2020 5:07 PM

While tastes do change, r69, if someone thinks he’s not still looking for cock, albeit possibly a different age or “type,” they’re nuts.

by Anonymousreply 70April 1, 2020 5:19 PM

If I mentioned guys of color, I would be accused of being a 'racist'!

by Anonymousreply 71April 4, 2020 2:19 PM

Who dat?

by Anonymousreply 72April 4, 2020 2:32 PM

Re: [38] & [39] hate to bust your belief system, but both of them have had 'beards' forever! There is a pic of Julian and Jimmy G. enjoying a day at the beach--although, that means nothing other than two buddies enjoying a swim?

by Anonymousreply 73April 4, 2020 2:48 PM

[39] he just graduated to Bi, so I assume he likes both pussy and cock ?

by Anonymousreply 74April 4, 2020 2:52 PM

[46] its incredible the trolls on this site defending their icons who are suspected of being gay or at least Bi.! HEY! isn't this supposed to be a gay friendly site where we can communicate our common interests and to defend it from the homophobes of the straight orientation? Also, this is not wishful thinking! Go to the blogs where they have interviews of former NFL players, who have come out as gay, and their take on gay players in the NFL. One such player said its common knowledge that teammates of a 'closeted' player know he is gay, but accept him without prejudice! He also said hookups between them is not unusual! [I have to end this 'defense' when I came across across a gossip blog (I think it was around 2007) discussing the sexuality of a iconic QB who was suspected of being gay. She ided herself as a Sorority sister at the college where he was a QB. Per her, she was walking with one of the pledges across the Commons area and coming! their way was this QB. The pledge grabbed her and wanted to know who he was . She told the pledge forget it, she didn't have the right 'equipment' -if she had a penis, he would be all over her! (paraphrased)! Hint: he was involved with a B+ actress (per him an acrimonious relationship!') and then a Super model. I rest my case!

by Anonymousreply 75April 4, 2020 4:10 PM

This is a pathetic wish list; nothing less, nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 76April 4, 2020 4:21 PM

[65] So?being married and having kids is a not uncommon thing among gay men. I'm gay and been out 40 years and have/had many friends who were married or had a S/O (woman) at some point in their lives,The reasons are as varied as a weather forecast! But, in the end, they remained true to their true identity! (Many of them when they came 'back' were hedonistic in their sex pursuits--I think they were making up for lost time when they were in a heterosexual relationship!

by Anonymousreply 77April 4, 2020 4:32 PM

Just type the letter R followed immediately by the post number youre referencing.....ex : r77 (no parenthesis)

by Anonymousreply 78April 4, 2020 4:38 PM

Olivia Culpo [italic]really[/italic] seems like a serial beard ... what do you think of Amendola's meltdown over Zedd (of all people)?

On the one hand, it makes no sense that he'd make a complete imbecile of himself for a beard, which makes me think they were legit.

On the other hand, it makes no sense that he'd make a complete imbecile of himself, full stop, and the overexaggerated overshare of how his dick was [italic]constantly[/italic] in her pussy is a hallmark of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 79April 4, 2020 4:44 PM

Here it is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 4, 2020 4:55 PM

R75 and r77, more exclamation points please!!

JFC.

by Anonymousreply 81April 4, 2020 5:05 PM

somebody has taken over this thread and types gibberish

by Anonymousreply 82April 4, 2020 5:08 PM

First off R79 who is Zedd?in R80 his meltdown Mea cupa and his apparent naive relationship with Culpo was either a ploy on his part to keep his sexuality firmly hetero or when he accepted her as his 'beard' he found her to have the type of personality that captivated him, resulting in genuine feelings for her! However he found her to be a 'thirsty' one only using him for publicity purposes, yet he seems to accept that because she gave him "crazy sex!' and introduced him to many people world wide! I think she stoked his ego and showed him an exciting world outside of his family and the football world! I also sensed a betrayal in his narrative--like: she was going to be more than a 'beard' and , no doubt said the magic words: "I love you!" I understand she had already taken up with Christian-and he didn't find out until he read some gossip blog! He appears to be an intelligent guy and I can feel for him because he is between a rock and a hard place! My best to him.

by Anonymousreply 83April 9, 2020 10:04 PM

R70 I totally agree! I am gay and in my 42 years 'out' I have come across too many scenarios similar to this, in fact one guy was married to a gay-fag for 22 years and after the divorce (he supposedly promised her that he would not do the DL while married to her) he made up for lost time and became a co*k hound and is now in a relationship with a 'Twink' (around 22) ! [BTW: he came out to his son when he filed for divorce, and the son asked him one question: 'tell me dad, you were not a bottom?' Ha!]

by Anonymousreply 84April 9, 2020 10:36 PM

R79 I have to add an addendum to my previous Post: Danny is Italian (o.k. decent) and, of course Oliva is also. So, coming from an Italian background (tight knit family) having a ex beauty queen as a possible daughter-in-law, would be the perfect answer to his dilemma of keeping his family hopeful and scorching the gay rumors! no?

by Anonymousreply 85April 9, 2020 10:52 PM

Steve Young.

by Anonymousreply 86April 9, 2020 10:59 PM

Decent?

by Anonymousreply 87April 9, 2020 11:12 PM

R83, are you fucking illiterate?

by Anonymousreply 88April 9, 2020 11:30 PM

To clarify for people who can't be bothered googling -

Zedd is a music producer who Culpo started dating after Amendola and is the 'scrony [scrawny] little fuck' he refers to at the end. Bizarre that someone so non-threatening would have struck such a nerve.

Maybe her relationships are genuine on her part and it's just that she's gone out with a couple of guys who're in denial.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

by Anonymousreply 89April 9, 2020 11:57 PM

Not NFL but damn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 15, 2020 2:14 AM

"T H E

O N E

W H E R E

P A T H E T I C

G A Y

M E N

F A N T A S I Z E

T H A T

M A N Y

A T T R A C T I V E

N F L

P L A Y E R S

A R E

A C T U A L L Y

G A Y

A N D

W I L L

H A V E

S E X

W I T H

T H E M

(THIS STARTED WITH FANTASIES ABOUT FOOTBALL PLAYERS IN HIGH SCHOOL, NO DOUBT)"

This from someone who claimed George Clooney was her manager.

by Anonymousreply 91April 15, 2020 5:16 AM

R91-well, it looks like another 'plant' from the str8 cabal infiltrating gay friendly web-sites, so having said that, your retort to the other Postings, mocking them, shows how unformed you are! Why don't you 'click' on to bios of ex-NFL players, who have come out as gay! All mention that they know of other teammates who are gay , but afraid to come 'out' for fear losing contracts with advertisers, also, fear the lack of support from management, ergo--prematurely 'traded' to another team! Then, why is it that there are several gay oriented movies and TV series, on football players being gay? Oh, yes! if the stud is married and has kids, he has to be straight! HA! what a delusion! I'm gay and , of course, have many gay (and str8) friends who have married (one 22 years) to a woman and maintained their true identity, during and then after (divorce)! So, get over that delusion!

by Anonymousreply 92April 23, 2020 4:05 PM

Brady and Gronk. Not gay, but I think as close as Bromance can get.

by Anonymousreply 93April 23, 2020 6:29 PM

Giselle keeps a 10 inch strap-on in her night stand just for Tom...in black

by Anonymousreply 94April 23, 2020 6:32 PM

R94. Hehehe! you got that right!

by Anonymousreply 95April 27, 2020 12:07 AM

The funny thing is that statistically speaking there are more than likely a bu much of gay men or DL GUYS IN THE NFL. When Micheal Sam was drafted he said he got “multiple” calls from NFL players they were in the closet congratulating him. For example he’s a controversial former player but look at Aaron Hernandez. If events were different and he were alive and playing today many of people would swear up And down he’s not gay and it’s just a fantasy. Turns out he liked the cock.

by Anonymousreply 96May 10, 2020 4:20 PM

Most everyone who posts on DL is a wide receiver.

by Anonymousreply 97May 10, 2020 4:38 PM

I had an affair with a former NFL player. He wasn't a star. He was just some defensive lineman and played for a few years before he aged out. Just an average player, not some big name. Nice guy but so closeted. He was married with kids of course. He was 6'6, 270, just an enormous guy--big shoulders, chest, arms, meaty thighs, and yes, hung at 8 inches and very thick.

I met him on a hook up site. Lucky for me he liked his opposite--I'm 5'7, 150. He'd played around before but wasn't very experienced. We spent a year hooking up, always at my place since I lived alone. I got a job in another city, and not one he ever visited. It always sounded like his wife had him on a bit of a short leash. He could get away during the day because he had a couple businesses he looked in on frequently. But traveling without her was out of the question. He was really sad when I left. He said it was hard to find someone he was into sexually and whom he trusted with his big secret. I just thought it was so sad he felt he had to live a closeted life.

So yeah, I believe the stories from the out players who said they got calls from closeted ones. My guy told me there were several in the NFL. None were his type though because he liked them smaller like me. I wonder what he's up to now?

by Anonymousreply 98May 10, 2020 4:46 PM

Google him, or tell us his name.

What did he do to you sexually?

by Anonymousreply 99May 10, 2020 4:51 PM

R98: did you know he was a football player? If not how long was it before he told you? And did he feel he could trust you by then?

by Anonymousreply 100May 10, 2020 11:11 PM

Yea give us a clue or team or something.

by Anonymousreply 101May 10, 2020 11:19 PM

I met him online and when he approached me, he wrote that he was a former NFL player but that I'd probably never heard of him. I didn't recognize him when I met him, so he was right, but I'm not into football anyway. I'm not giving out any clues or teams. He was not out and I'm not going to out him, even with hints. He was ok looking. He wasn't the handsomest guy I ever met. But his size, cock, and hairy body all did it for me. He was a top. He was very sensual and romantic. He said most guys wanted him to be a dominant daddy type, but he liked it pretty vanilla and sensual, which I do, too, so we were a good match.

He was a decent top and very horny. We used condoms for a few months. Then one time when he was over for a whole afternoon (his wife and kids were away visiting his in-laws) and there was no rush to get home, we fucked three times. He only had two condoms as we regularly did it twice. He was going to leave, we started kissing, then he carried me back to the bed. We had both been tested and were only seeing each other at that point, so he asked if bare was ok. After that, we never used condoms again. He had never barebacked before. He couldn't believe how much better it felt. I trusted him and didn't ever catch anything from him. I know he didn't catch anything from me.

I hope he's happy. I can't ever see him coming out of the closet, but you never know. His family were big homophobes, as was his wife and her family. It's pretty sad the life some of these guys live.

by Anonymousreply 102May 11, 2020 4:34 PM

Will Troy Aikman ever come out?

by Anonymousreply 103May 12, 2020 10:49 AM

Only from the broadcast booth.

by Anonymousreply 104May 12, 2020 11:47 AM

Lol I mean isn’t it known that he loves dick?

by Anonymousreply 105May 12, 2020 6:32 PM

[2]-you have to visit other websites--one I just visited listed 'out' retired NFL players most off them were Black, also goes for the NBA!

by Anonymousreply 106May 14, 2020 6:37 PM

[4] has just acquired a 'beard' named Oliva Culpo --however he just signed a multimillion contract which she celebrated on the social media with her family popping Champaign! Now I understand she likes guys who are well healed, so this 'attachment' might end in marriage! (poor Christian-what price must he pay for anonymity!

by Anonymousreply 107May 14, 2020 6:48 PM

the thing that galls me about sport figures coming out or remaining in the 'closet' is that they leave the PR people of the franchise to set up PDA 'tours' for them--showing them kissing or canoodling, even coming or going to a hotel or on a dinner date in an intimate setting! It is soon published in 'People' and other magazines of this type which validate them as being straight! However there are other NFL/NBA players, who are also 'suspects' but they don't go this route, but, rather, they just shrug it off and tell interviewer his personal information is private: "Next question."

by Anonymousreply 108May 14, 2020 7:12 PM

Which websites r106?

by Anonymousreply 109May 14, 2020 11:12 PM

[9] AMEN TO THAT!

by Anonymousreply 110May 22, 2020 6:29 PM

R79 she has to be a 'beard' as she has a history of doing the PDA thing with these bachelor NFL players and, I think, with some other celebs.! (God, I hope Christian is aware of her dating history and is not beguiled by her! (He just signed a multimillion contract and you know how that goes!)

by Anonymousreply 111May 22, 2020 6:44 PM

[quote] [2]-you have to visit other websites

[quote][4] has just acquired a 'beard' named Oliva Culpo

[quote] [9] AMEN TO THAT!

Who’s the n00b?

by Anonymousreply 112May 22, 2020 7:02 PM

R102 did he cum in ur hole?

by Anonymousreply 113May 22, 2020 7:06 PM

perhaps not gay or bisexual, but i DO BELIEVE there is a certain sexuality in alot of the NFLers that with their narcissism and exhibitionism both on the field with the sexualized uniforms of exaggerated "V" shape and spray painted on pants in which they would never ever remotely wear such tight kind of pants off the field but yet never complain about the pants, as well as the exhibitionism in the locker room and KNOWING they are turning gay and closeted men on, that to get off on being watched and turning others on, is a form of homosexual behavior at least, just not acted on or gone further?..

by Anonymousreply 114May 22, 2020 7:12 PM

I can't believe no one has mentioned Tim Tebow yet.

by Anonymousreply 115May 22, 2020 10:27 PM

R114, wtf?

by Anonymousreply 116May 22, 2020 10:50 PM

(R115) well he’s not in the nfl anymore. Why did everyone think he was gay again?

by Anonymousreply 117May 23, 2020 11:09 AM

He’s not gay

by Anonymousreply 118May 23, 2020 11:13 AM

The NFL isn’t ready for multiple coming outs. Aaron Hernandez is a perfect example of that. FYI I’m not saying that being in the closet causes you to kill people it does not ( allaegedly). I’ve read his brothers book and it seems that that thug persona he had was partially because He was trying to hide who he was. It’s very interesting because His brother had caught him in a comprising position with some guy a before and he threatened to kill him. Either way I would imagine their could be many others in the NFL hiding just Him. It’s all sad at the end of the day. Especially with Aaron because he was fine too.

by Anonymousreply 119May 23, 2020 11:15 AM

Lot of Patriots on OPs list. Patriots are assholes. Most NFL players are assholes. I really don’t care if they are gay, for many reasons.

by Anonymousreply 120May 23, 2020 11:16 AM

"Major pussy hound" doesn't mean you don't like some dick once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 121May 23, 2020 11:29 AM

I wasn’t going to share this but fuck it might as well, this is what we all come here for right.I know someone that “claims”a popular player fucked them one night in Vegas A few years ago but won’t share their name. All he said was that he is a white player. That does limit it somewhat but still not enough. Funny thing is or the twist is this friend is not gay.I have no reason to believe this person would make this up because they are straight and it took tons of courage to tell me this. I am that persons only gay friend so he had to share it with me he said but that’s another story. He said it was a drunken if you won’t tell I won’t situation, and a Starstruk situation. So it would appear the player may be gay and likes straight fans or masc guys. He explained they were at a table playing blackjack and he ( my friend) was winning and the player struck up a convo. He said he came to the table later so he didn’t even realize who it was till he started talking and he recognized him. They got very chatty and chummy at the table for hours. The player then told him and his crew to stop by their cabana at a pool party the next day and he actually gave him his #. He said the whole time he didn’t see anything weird about it because he was still shocked he was becoming friendly with this player. They met up at the party got waisted had a good time then went on their own ways. He said late that night around like 2am Vegas time the player texted him. Told him to come through his room it’s an after party. My friend again was like no way I’m turning down going to this after party plus his friends were all doing their own thing anyway. He went but he said it when he got there it was just them. The player said yea everyone just left But he said it did look like there was one. He thought that was a little weird but still didn’t care. Make a long story short he said within like 30 min they were fucking. It was his first experience with a dude my friend said. He did somewhat go into details but I won’t share unless you guys want me to because this post is already long lol.

by Anonymousreply 122May 23, 2020 11:45 AM

please share more r122.

by Anonymousreply 123May 23, 2020 11:48 AM

R21 A total top also that does not mind getting rimmed.

by Anonymousreply 124May 23, 2020 11:51 AM

R122 fake story

by Anonymousreply 125May 23, 2020 12:04 PM

(R123) ok...he said that the player offered him drinks of course and he took them. He was already waisted it’s Vegas. They were kicking it having a good time talking about the NFL and other shit. Then my buddy said the player started talking about how he wanted to get his dick sucked and and ass, and how he hadn’t gotten laid yet there.He wouldn’t say who it was but he did say the player is good looking a fan fav and ladies do seem to love him. He then was like dude I’m horny as fuck now let’s order some escorts or strippers . My friend thought he was joking but he was dead serious. My friend was like na man don’t do that because he’s actually getting ready to head back soon. He said the player was like come on man he specifically told me he said “ you not trying to bust no nuts tonight “. He said the funny thing was he never mentioned like female strippers or escorts specifically all y’all was kind of gender neutral. My buddy said he was like yea who doesn’t want to get off but I’m not into paying for sex ( he isn’t ). This is when the player went on for the kill my boy said. He said that he was like ok I get then the player drunkenly jokingly said something along the lines of well we can get each other off. I want to add my friend said he was very drunk so parts he remembers very clearly others are hazy. After he said that my buddy started laughing because he thought he was joking then realized he was dead serious. My friend isn’t homophobic or anything Ian’s is pretty opened minded so he’s not the type to flip out on a guy hitting on him. He just said he was shocked and realized finally what was going on. The player was getting closer to him and he was kind of like wait is this really happening. He then said the player got up close to him grabbed my friends dick and was like that’s nice or something like that. At that point my friend kind of had that fuck it I’ll try anything once moment and again the fact it’s with a famous nfl player moment and was like OK let’s do this what happens in Vegas stays here. He told the player it was his first time with a dude, and the player told him it’s all good I only like my guys straight or DL. He said the player sucked his sick first then rimmed him. He then returned the favor and the player asked if he could fuck him. He was hesitating at first in letting him but he said as long as I can fuck your back. He said the player said you better. So clearly this player is Vers. He said they fucked for about an hour then talked a little more. Mainly what they talked about is my friend was telling him how shocked he was he gets with dudes. He said the player told him He’s had sex with girls and guys but he likes fucking guys more. Obviously in public he plays it straight and has had GF’s but that was to mask the guys obviously. He also mentioned that he knows quite a few guys in the NFL currently who are DL as well. So this goes to the point with this whole thread that there are MANY dL NFL players out there.

by Anonymousreply 126May 23, 2020 12:23 PM

(R125) I really don’t give a fuck if you think it’s fake or not if you think it is you don’t have to read it.

by Anonymousreply 127May 23, 2020 12:24 PM

I personally can’t pin point who it may be but I have my guesses based on certain players who frequent the Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 128May 23, 2020 12:26 PM

Vince Lombardi, according to David Maraniss in his bio of him "When Pride Still Mattered" knew that a couple of his players were gay and, of course, closeted.

Maraniss states that Lombardi never outed them or treated them any differently than other players and, in a quiet way, made sure they weren't picked on.

The NFL, maybe moreso than even the conservative, white -bread Pro Golfers Associations, is obviously extremely invested in its hypocritical image, which is based upon the most conventional of models; an image reinforced by its advertisers, which makes the now classic, and deservedly so, SNL skit "Schmitt's Gay" so stinging and apt.

Its known among owners, teammates and coaches who is or isn't gay. Too bad they can't live openly; have beer commercials during telecasts that show gay couples, instead of being trapped under the NFL invisible dome profit bubble.

by Anonymousreply 129May 23, 2020 12:30 PM

(R129) exactly and those that think it’s not true are just dumb

by Anonymousreply 130May 23, 2020 12:54 PM

They theoretically could live openly, but I think most men who grow up to be elite football players probably internalize society’s view that gay and bi men are not manly, tough, athletic, strong, and try to suppress or hide their gay identity. Today, i think it’s more of an internal closeting than external forces.

by Anonymousreply 131May 23, 2020 1:21 PM

Aaron's frequent guest appearances in the past on Ellen and Ellen's 'infatuation' with him all point to YES.

by Anonymousreply 132May 23, 2020 2:17 PM

R122, r126 your posts are a fucking mess.

Paragraphs!

Oh, and it’s “wasted.”

by Anonymousreply 133May 23, 2020 6:39 PM

Maybe I missed it above, but Dave Kopay of the San Francisco 49ers and Roy Simmons of the Washington Redskins and Wade Davis were the first professional football players to come out.

by Anonymousreply 134May 23, 2020 7:07 PM

About the Vegas guy and the wasted friend: this reminds me of my brother. (This is also touches on "He's married" and how that's a sign someone is not gay or that it's a beard situation.) He's a year younger than me but when we were in our early 20s "Dan" was so much more adventurous than I. He was extremely handsome and he had "it" -- people responded to him socially and sexually. He was a real good time Charlie who was always out partying and meeting people. There was a retired Buffalo Bills player who he carried on with for a while, partly out of attraction and partly for the thrill of it. The player was a solid guy, and told him that many of his teammates knew about his "friends" but that he had proven himself to them and he could always be counted on on the defensive line. I'm sure it's the same today.

The funny thing is that all the while Dan had girlfriends come and go and some hookups with guys. He was quite open to me. I was always 100% gay but dated little. I was jealous of his easy charm with everyone, but it was fun to see. Flash forward 40 years or so and he's been happily married for 30 years to a woman, they have two kids and I seriously doubt he's ever cheated. So it's possible to have a wide-open youthful sexual life but then settle down with the one you love.

by Anonymousreply 135May 23, 2020 7:24 PM

R135 so that player he hooked up with was playing in the 1970s? C'mon tell us who he is.

by Anonymousreply 136May 23, 2020 7:39 PM

I actually can’t remember his name. I’ve texted my brother.

by Anonymousreply 137May 23, 2020 8:33 PM

We're all straight.

by Anonymousreply 138May 23, 2020 8:39 PM

50 plus guys on each team and 32 teams in the NFL and of course not counting coaches, owners, assistant coaches and so on and so on and THAT IS A HELL OF ALOT OF 100% HETEROSEXUALITY GOING ON! uh huh..

by Anonymousreply 139May 24, 2020 2:00 AM

One of the better players at Hawaii is always on grindr and does not mind sending photos of his huge thick cock. He is expected to get drafted by NFL team in the next few years so there will be another one joining the ranks.

by Anonymousreply 140May 24, 2020 2:16 AM

r140, juicy! Thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 141May 24, 2020 2:17 AM

Why does McCaffrey date a professional beard? Anyone in the know can figure out what they are doing...maybe he should get a dumb frauette from Flyoverstan and marry her.

by Anonymousreply 142May 24, 2020 4:01 AM

R142, you’re ridiculous dude

by Anonymousreply 143May 24, 2020 10:53 AM

R143 = connoisseur of old people’s excrement.

by Anonymousreply 144May 24, 2020 11:02 AM

Grow up Dude

by Anonymousreply 145May 24, 2020 11:04 AM

The escort I hired in Las Vegas was an NFL player for a short time. His name was Barry Voorhees. He passed away, so I guess knowing the name is not a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 146May 24, 2020 5:23 PM

r146, this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147May 24, 2020 5:27 PM

r164 6’4, 290? we share similar tastes!

by Anonymousreply 148May 24, 2020 5:28 PM

R148, yes, he was a big guy, actually larger, more about 6'5" and 320. He was 400 when he passed away.

by Anonymousreply 149May 24, 2020 5:32 PM

[quote] He was 400 when he passed away.

Wow. He certainly lived to a ripe old age.

Olivia would be jealous.

by Anonymousreply 150May 24, 2020 6:02 PM

What about the ultra hot hunk Kyle Juszczyk?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 24, 2020 6:02 PM

"Well, throw a goddamn penny in a fountain and make a goddamn wish and maybe it'll come true." 😂

by Anonymousreply 152May 24, 2020 6:10 PM

^Female Trouble

by Anonymousreply 153May 24, 2020 6:47 PM

Nah, she’s just a little bitchy today, r153.

by Anonymousreply 154May 24, 2020 6:51 PM

R98 So you're 5'7 and 150 lbs would it be safe to say your NFL guy was a chubby chaser?

by Anonymousreply 155August 7, 2020 5:35 AM

You forgot me, OP!

by Anonymousreply 156August 7, 2020 5:40 AM

[quote]One of the better players at Hawaii is always on grindr and does not mind sending photos of his huge thick cock. He is expected to get drafted by NFL team in the next few years so there will be another one joining the ranks.

If it's not this one, he missed the opportunity of a lifetime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157August 7, 2020 5:56 AM

Barrett "11 inches" Long claimed that he was hired by a very famous NFL player for a session. I think he said it on some afternoon talk show. Much speculation about the player's name with DL fave Troy Aikman cumming in 1st.

by Anonymousreply 158August 7, 2020 10:19 AM

Barry Voorhees has a crazy story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159September 6, 2020 2:53 AM

Barry died.

by Anonymousreply 160September 6, 2020 3:02 AM

Yea there are a few rumors certain NFL players currently in the league have fucked Troy Aikman for $

by Anonymousreply 161September 6, 2020 3:37 AM

R161, what players? Spill it.

by Anonymousreply 162September 6, 2020 3:45 AM

r151 I don't know it he's gay but f you watch him in interviews he does come off as a bit gay to me at least.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163September 6, 2020 9:48 AM

Jimmy is gay. No question.

by Anonymousreply 164September 6, 2020 4:52 PM

Fun thread

by Anonymousreply 165September 7, 2020 2:04 AM

Why do we think JJ Watt is gay? Serious question.

by Anonymousreply 166September 7, 2020 8:27 AM

... is it really that common? I thought all guys compared “notes” in the locker room?

by Anonymousreply 167September 7, 2020 9:19 AM

Alt Gossip has claimed that JJ Watt is gay on more than one occasion. Take it for what its worth.

by Anonymousreply 168September 7, 2020 11:35 AM

The Christian McCaffrey thing interesting in that Alt Gossip keeps saying that he's involved with a known beard but won't come right out and say that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 169September 7, 2020 11:39 AM

Odds seriously are that more than a few NFL stars are gay. If not gay may be bi. Perfect example is Aaron Hernandez. What he may have done is horrible but I bet if he were still alive and playing people would have been denying gay rumors about him, and he was clearly in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 170September 7, 2020 12:19 PM

He’s done with the NFL but I would bet money they Micheal Sam knows who’s gay in the NFL in the past and currently. When he was drafted I remember him saying in an interview he got calls from “multiple “ players in the closet saying how brave he was and telling him they were gay.

by Anonymousreply 171September 7, 2020 12:21 PM

[quote]Why do we think JJ Watt is gay? Serious question.

You can’t be serious with this question being serious. Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 172September 7, 2020 12:45 PM

It’s an obvious lie

by Anonymousreply 173September 7, 2020 1:16 PM

R171, I don’t know, but that seems hard to believe. Closeted athletes tend to be very cautious and focused on keeping their sexuality an airtight secret. They are not gonna just reveal their sexuality because Michael Sam came out. In fact, they are likely to be especially wary of him and avoid him at all costs.

by Anonymousreply 174September 7, 2020 1:19 PM

R169, and anyone that knows him knows it’s a wild lie. Why do people make up lies on others?

by Anonymousreply 175September 7, 2020 1:23 PM

R65 Like that means anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 7, 2020 3:09 PM

(R174) not necessarily. In a league like the NFL dam would know how secretive it is but at the same time close knit. It’s very possible he could have kept many secrets just like he kept his for some time.

by Anonymousreply 177September 7, 2020 11:01 PM

I very much doubt down low or “mostly straight” football players we trust Michael Sam was such a secret

by Anonymousreply 178September 7, 2020 11:02 PM

Well either way he said if you believe it or not is up to you but it’s still possible.

by Anonymousreply 179September 8, 2020 11:30 AM

Yes, it’s possible

by Anonymousreply 180September 8, 2020 11:48 AM

Interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181September 8, 2020 12:02 PM

European professional soccer has had many years of rumors of closeted gay players, but no one has ever come out while playing. Even players who came out after retirement admit it is nearly impossible to come out while playing, even in the most liberal countries. For a host of reason, homosexuality is still viewed as unmanly and contrary to the image and culture of men’s team sports. Until homosexuality is no longer linked to effeminancy and weakness, it will be nearly impossible for male athletes to come out in Macho men’s team sports. There is a lot of fear of having such a player subjected to cruel taunting and harassment by vicious crowds. NBA basketball May be an exception with its smaller teams and controlled indoor arena play, but still, only one active player has ever come out.

by Anonymousreply 182September 8, 2020 12:44 PM

Steve Young. It’s been mentioned here and elsewhere several times.

by Anonymousreply 183September 8, 2020 1:30 PM

Steve Young is married with four children. I doubt he’s gay. It’s theoretically for him to be nonstraight, but gay isn’t unlikely

by Anonymousreply 184September 8, 2020 2:44 PM

Gay isn’t likely*⬆️

by Anonymousreply 185September 8, 2020 2:44 PM

^Likely bi.

by Anonymousreply 186September 8, 2020 2:52 PM

Honestly I get what you saying about being married and having kids but we all know that technically don’t mean jack anymore. So many closeted dudes out here marrying females and having kids to raise no suspicion. One of the local cruising spots in my area is LITERALLY 80% straight identifying married dudes. I’m sure some have kids. To think the NFL would be an exception would be ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 187September 8, 2020 10:47 PM

Steve was busted by the cops cruising the men’s room at a fancy Japanese restaurant in San Francisco when he played for the 49ers. One of the big newspapers in the city was going to run a story on the incident. Big brass at the 49ers HQ threw some money at the problem and it went away. Steve was engaged at least three times and always broke the engagements shortly before the weddings were to take place. Eventually he married but at the end of his career.

This should also be posted in the “scrubbed from the internet” thread. But I have to get ready for work.

by Anonymousreply 188September 10, 2020 10:49 AM

Steve Young is the 3rd great-grandson of Brigham Young, second president of the Mormon Church, and namesake of the University in Utah. Steve married at 39, which is really old for a Mormon to marry. I can believe the rumors about him.

by Anonymousreply 189September 10, 2020 11:04 AM

R157 he could definitely wrecko my bussey

by Anonymousreply 190September 10, 2020 1:17 PM

Fox Sports has definitely covered Troy Aikman’s ass more than once. He’s gotten sloppy and indiscreet.

by Anonymousreply 191September 10, 2020 2:50 PM

Steve Young allegedly is a rice queen too.

by Anonymousreply 192September 10, 2020 2:50 PM

Wow I’ve been looking up stuff in him too( Steve) he’s a big advocate of Gay Rights which is surprisingly shocking for a morman. I would assume he’s a trump supporter being a morman but now I’m thinking he may not be.

by Anonymousreply 193September 10, 2020 10:00 PM

Mormon. I’m sure it was autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 194September 10, 2020 11:40 PM

Back in the day Steve could get it, he prob was.

by Anonymousreply 195September 11, 2020 10:58 AM

Cute as hell...Steve back in the day...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196September 11, 2020 12:39 PM

Okay. But what about current players???!!! That’s the ones I care about

by Anonymousreply 197September 11, 2020 12:45 PM

Odell Beckham? JJ Watt? Tebow (who no longer plays pro football). That is all I have, r197

by Anonymousreply 198September 11, 2020 2:29 PM

FWIW Odell Beckham denied it on his Instagram and J.J. Watt seems to have a legit girlfriend/fiancée.

by Anonymousreply 199September 11, 2020 8:08 PM

R191, details please!

by Anonymousreply 200September 11, 2020 8:13 PM

What are the rumors with Watt?

by Anonymousreply 201September 11, 2020 8:13 PM

Jkkkji

by Anonymousreply 202September 11, 2020 9:30 PM

Watt recently married (to a woman) just saying..

by Anonymousreply 203September 11, 2020 9:36 PM

There are several blinds on Watt’s closeted thick booty. The NFL has plans for him. He has to have a beard. He’s probably going to get married as well. He’s a heterosexual gravy train. He’s been seen at several events with boyfriends more than once. They can’t be seen coming and going to events together. Gay. Gay. Gay. If he came out, you’d see white rednecks in Flyoverstan rioting, burning his jersey, possibly throwing their flatscreens out of the living room window.

by Anonymousreply 204September 12, 2020 12:30 AM

Oh, GOD R204 Are you THIS hard up IRL or just online? I'm thinking both, probably.

by Anonymousreply 205September 12, 2020 10:06 AM

R205 = Watt’s PR team.

Personally, I don’t care about him. The rumor is that he is a Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 206September 12, 2020 1:19 PM

As crazy as that sounds I wouldn’t put it pass any nfl player at this point to be in the closet. Even if it is JJ I’m pretty sure he’s straight BUT given what we learned about a Hernandez anything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 207September 12, 2020 4:30 PM

R207 agree...athletes are highly sexualized and people have fewer hang ups about fooling around with the same sex now. All lot of the black men fuck transwomen too, i dont what it is but they love trans. jeffree star just snagged one. That guy is one of many

by Anonymousreply 208September 12, 2020 4:38 PM

I've had JJ.

by Anonymousreply 209September 13, 2020 2:13 AM

Details, please!

by Anonymousreply 210September 13, 2020 2:35 AM

I’m one of those that believe there are very few gay/bi men in pro sports. The culture doesn’t welcome it. But in entertainment and Hollywood in a particular? I think a definite majority are gay/bi. Including straight identifying stars who have probably experimented.

by Anonymousreply 211September 13, 2020 4:02 AM

The culture doesn't welcome it? You could say the same about the church and the GOP, but they're filled with closet queens

by Anonymousreply 212September 13, 2020 4:12 AM

^The gay and closeted kids in high school never gravitate to football the way they do to theatre and other arts 🎭. It’s just fact you’re more likely to find gays at a hairdressers’ than an auto repair shop.

by Anonymousreply 213September 13, 2020 4:22 AM

Can we talk about MLB players now?

by Anonymousreply 214September 13, 2020 4:24 AM

R204 is hilarious. So Watt has been seen with boyfriends on several occasions? Anyone got a pic??? Anyone???

Just fucking dream on.

by Anonymousreply 215September 13, 2020 4:29 AM

r213, yeah, there may be tons of gay hairdressers....but that doesn't mean gays are vastly underrepresented in football

by Anonymousreply 216September 13, 2020 4:46 AM

r214, if you want to talk about MLB players, start a new thread for that

by Anonymousreply 217September 13, 2020 4:47 AM

I've had JC...several times.

by Anonymousreply 218September 13, 2020 6:04 AM

(R213) I yoinks you underestimate how many gay /bi men hide their sexuality and try to fit in to look masculine. As a matter of fact many will play sports to hide their gay in particular Men of color given the stigma in the community and the church. Trust me I know I’m black. There is a place here in DC called Glorious Health club, go there on a weekend night and I bet over half the “straight” guys there played sports in HS.

by Anonymousreply 219September 13, 2020 11:40 AM

Yoinks=think ...smh

by Anonymousreply 220September 13, 2020 11:41 AM

Amendola looks in love here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221September 13, 2020 12:12 PM

The funny thing about that pic.. is sooooo many straight men swear up and down they will never have sex with a guy. They way they look at and love Tom Brady make jokes about how they would “jokingly “ let him do things to them. In reality I 💯 do believe if he was gay and approached them for sex many of them would do it. Just because the way they idolize him. Like someone shared in that story about the nfl player and Vegas earlier it would be the same situation.

by Anonymousreply 222September 13, 2020 12:26 PM

I think Jason Whitton is a fence sitter also. Kind of like a JJ Watt situation.

This is about at homoerotic as the NFL could be. Whitton did these drills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223September 13, 2020 5:51 PM

R215 = Mother Watt.

You’re son loves anal sex with men, honey. It’s nothing you’ve done.

by Anonymousreply 224September 13, 2020 8:17 PM

R223... weird-a-rama scene! and being tossed water in the face (to simulate playing in the rain??) and NOT wearing a shirt or pads is a drill to simulate what playing atmosphere situation again?...oh and no one knew what their pants would look like wet? nearly see thru and showing off their asses?!...not only homoerotic but just perverse pervy...

i have no doubt the age old question "if alone on a deserted island with another man for years, would they and how long would it take for them to be lovers" is for sure answered yes by all these men mentioned in this thread...

by Anonymousreply 225September 13, 2020 9:24 PM

When's Aaron Rodgers coming out?

by Anonymousreply 226September 14, 2020 4:47 AM

He’s not gay

by Anonymousreply 227September 14, 2020 4:54 AM

Thanks, Kevin

by Anonymousreply 228September 14, 2020 4:57 AM

bumping

by Anonymousreply 229September 16, 2020 4:51 AM

[quote] surprisingly shocking for a morman

But not for a Merman!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230September 16, 2020 5:13 AM

Who dat dude?

by Anonymousreply 231September 16, 2020 2:34 PM

Most of the names mentioned spring from wishful thinking. Nothing would make my heart leap for joy more than if Travis Kelce, Anthony Sherman, Rhett Ellison, Scott Simonson, Larry Fitzgerald, Damion Ratley, Robert Tonyan, AJ Dillon, Oren Burkes, or Josiah Deguara came out of the closet...because they are all to a man hot as fuck to me!

Christian McCaffrey?' Jimmy Garoppolo? In your wildest dreams!

The NFL guys who may be gay may include one or two marquee names. But in all likelihood, he is a linebacker, a tackle, or a place kicker. Apart from the place kicker, the closeted guy may be built like a shithouse but not a brick one. He's more fit/fat than fit.

Go read the coming out stories on Outsports (which used to be a great site until Cyd Zeigler Jr. and Jim Buzinski decided to cash in on the money and turned it over to SB Nation...now it's just generic). The athletes whose coming out tales they chronicle might be good-looking, but they're far from drop dead gorgeous.

And we should support the player who was out, but whose NFL career was dead in the water from the start. Michael Sam had talent, and there are plenty of players on the defensive line today who have less talent than he did. The NFL drafted him, and they got pats on the back for drafting an openly gay player, but then quickly cut him because the NFL teams did not want controversy.

If Jimmy G or Christian Mc are closeted, I'll say this: Michael Sam is 100x's hotter than they because he had the courage to be himself!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232September 16, 2020 3:05 PM

Has Sam broken up with that guido with porn industry.mob connections?

by Anonymousreply 233September 16, 2020 3:12 PM

You people get over it: only attractive white NFL players are worth talking about.

by Anonymousreply 234September 16, 2020 4:15 PM

[quote] only attractive white NFL players are worth talking about.

We talk a lot about Jimmy Garoppolo here.

by Anonymousreply 235September 16, 2020 4:22 PM

"Apart from the place kicker, the closeted guy may be built like a shithouse but not a brick one. He's more fit/fat than fit."

Kerry Rhodes was plenty fit. Btw, did he ever officially come out?

by Anonymousreply 236September 16, 2020 5:14 PM

I truly believe that there are more than we think. We are completely free to speculate.

by Anonymousreply 237September 16, 2020 5:34 PM

R236...

The basis for the rumor that Kerry Rhodes is gay was that he was pictured with his arm around another man...Omigod! Stop the presses! We now have irrefutable proof how to pick the gay men out...they put their arms around other men!

Have you ever glanced at the Instagram accounts of professional athletes? The vast majority often have photos of themselves in some embrace of other men...their teammates, their friends...

I follow rugby...if you look at the pictures from their accounts you'd figure entire squads were gay.

Kerry Rhodes may very well be gay -- and, yes, he was fit as fuck. My point though is that we want the star player with the killer smile, 0% body fat, bodacious basket, and rock hard butt on our team. The reality is often different.

by Anonymousreply 238September 16, 2020 5:42 PM

"Kerry Rhodes may very well be gay -- and, yes, he was fit as fuck. My point though is that we want the star player with the killer smile, 0% body fat, bodacious basket, and rock hard butt on our team. The reality is often different."

Even the Lipstick Alley fraus know he's on the downlow. No one thinks he's straight but you

"The basis for the rumor that Kerry Rhodes is gay was that he was pictured with his arm around another man...Omigod! Stop the presses! We now have irrefutable proof how to pick the gay men out...they put their arms around other men!"

You obviously didn't see the pictures. Straight guys don't pose like that with their platonic male friends. Btw, everyone was gossiping about him when those pictures came out, not just gays. Like I said, even the Lipstick Alley fraus don't think he's straight

by Anonymousreply 239September 16, 2020 5:54 PM

[quote]The basis for the rumor that Kerry Rhodes is gay was that he was pictured with his arm around another man...Omigod! Stop the presses! We now have irrefutable proof how to pick the gay men out...they put their arms around other men!

r238 = Kerry

Gurl please!!! There was photo after photo and they were gay AS FUCK. And Mantasia said Kerry fucked him like a wife!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240September 16, 2020 6:01 PM

What about Russell Wilson? All the talk died down with marriage to the eternally thirsty Ciara....I cannot believe that he stil texturizes his hair.

by Anonymousreply 241September 16, 2020 6:05 PM

Back in the day there was talk about Johnnie Morton

He partied with that whole Eddie Murphy/Arsenio Hall/Magic Johnson circle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242September 16, 2020 6:23 PM

R240... They don't?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243September 16, 2020 6:41 PM

I slept with a black Baltimore Raven about ten years ago. I can’t remember his name but he was really hung. Pulled out and came on my back.

by Anonymousreply 244September 16, 2020 6:51 PM

R244, pretty silly comparison. They're not shirtless and they're clearly just goofing around

by Anonymousreply 245September 16, 2020 6:53 PM

[quote]I slept with a black Baltimore Raven about ten years ago. I can’t remember his name

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246September 16, 2020 6:57 PM

R240...the powers that be here won't let me post the picture directly, but if you go to the Instagram account of Marco Tauleigne, who plays rugby for a French pro team -- the Bordeaux Begles -- and scroll down you will see him in a photo with another French rugby player, and they look like they're about to lock lips. The guys are just my type...the picture looks suggestive ...Lord! How I wish Tauleigne was gay! but they're just having fun.

Gay or straight --- camaraderie amongst young guys or men who have a shared experience like a sports team or a fraternity often leads to breaking down barriers of acceptable behavior. In other words, they tough each other a lot and those touches and their poses are suggestive...

But pictures of guys with their arms around each other or holding each other does not a gay man make.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247September 16, 2020 7:11 PM

R247, you must have missed the part where the guy who was cuddling with him (his "personal assistant") came forward and talked about their relationship

What's weird is how some people here insist that EVERYONE is gay....then others pretend no one is gay and go into denial mode

by Anonymousreply 248September 16, 2020 7:27 PM

[quote]What's weird is how some people here insist that EVERYONE is gay....then others pretend no one is gay and go into denial mode

I'm not in denial about anything...I know gay men who played college ball, and I have no doubt that there are gay men in the NFL and other professional sports. Go back and read my other posts. The NFL guy who comes out will not be a marquee name.

And as for Kerry Rhodes...all I'm saying is that public displays of affection and certain male-male bodily contact is common amongst teammates and friends. At least that was my experience.

This looks like cuddling to me. Are they gay? I have no idea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249September 16, 2020 8:29 PM

r249, not the same thing and Kerry and his "assistant" aren't teammates or straight buddies

by Anonymousreply 250September 16, 2020 9:17 PM

I don’t know. Kerry gets to identify and live according to his dictates. I hate it when people try to make others conform to the identity they think they should have. I’m glad Kerry told Vicious gossipers to kick rocks abc is living his life.

by Anonymousreply 251September 17, 2020 3:59 AM

Look weather Kerry Rhodes is gay or not only he knows, however the way he was in those pics with his “assistant “ was not the same as bros joking. They straight up looked like a couple especially the one in bed. Not to mention the assistance said they were dating. Unlike the bros being bros.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252September 17, 2020 12:35 PM

Those pictures ended Kerry Rhodes career. Sad

by Anonymousreply 253September 17, 2020 3:02 PM

He seems to be acting now... shocker in a tyler Perry show! Enough said

by Anonymousreply 254September 17, 2020 10:52 PM

Rhodes got himself involved with a loud, messy, hand on hips and stomping one foot super fem freakshow Queen. You can smell the drama emitting from that nasty bitch. He had to know he was gonna pay if this if he ever blew her off and stopped laying that pipe on the hungry whore.

by Anonymousreply 255September 17, 2020 10:58 PM

r255 I sense you're holding back. Tell us how you really feel.

by Anonymousreply 256September 18, 2020 12:12 PM

Could of rugby players...

Looks like a couple and not just "Bros being Bros" to me...

But they're just bros....

Sorry R252...that photo is circumstantial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257September 20, 2020 12:37 AM

(257) are you Kerry’s Publicist the picture YOU sent is nothing like the one I sent. He’s damn near kissing him be two dudes standing together close, and your closet don’t know how to read body language.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258September 20, 2020 12:15 PM

R258 -- I acknowledge that Kerry Rhodes is probably gay, and one of the pictures that accompany that screams gay to me. That's #9 of 11, where it's taken from behind and he and the friend are walking with their arms around each other. The others -- even the one where Rhode's has his arm around the man's and leans in (could be saying something about someone else) -- don't prove that he's gay.

The outfit of the man in his company screams gay.

Unless you have a picture like one where Aaron Schock was caught in flagrante delicto, the evidence is circumstantial. And my point also was that if you have a background in playing sports you know that men bond in very intimate ways. Men showering affection on one another does not always mean that they are gay.

Plus, our energies in trying to guess who might be gay or not is misdirected. According to the article at my link, rumors about Rhodes being gay played a role in ending his career with the NFL. Wouldn't we be better served by eradicating anti-gay bigotry in professional sports organizations? I think so. If the NFL as a league, team owners, and the front office were supportive of an inclusive environment, we would have NFL players emerging from their closets. They are not. We need to change that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259September 20, 2020 2:02 PM

(259) you are right in terms of it ending his career but this is a gossip site sooooo...

by Anonymousreply 260September 21, 2020 11:58 AM

Kerry got everything he deserves for having disgusting taste in bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 261September 21, 2020 10:32 PM

by Anonymousreply 262September 21, 2020 10:45 PM

There are rumors that some of the NBA players have been breaking each other off while in quarantine in the Orlando bubble...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263September 23, 2020 3:00 AM

None of them are genuinely straight! Most are closeted bi CS-wearers.

by Anonymousreply 264September 23, 2020 3:03 AM

"Breaking each other off"?

by Anonymousreply 265September 23, 2020 3:03 AM

having sex with each other, r265

by Anonymousreply 266September 23, 2020 3:05 AM

Thank you, Barney at R266.

by Anonymousreply 267September 23, 2020 3:07 AM

What, precisely, is going on in the video at R263?

by Anonymousreply 268September 23, 2020 3:11 AM

Was that Dwight Howard doing the feel up in r263?

by Anonymousreply 269September 23, 2020 3:31 AM

Dwight was outed by a tranny a year or two go no?

by Anonymousreply 270September 23, 2020 4:24 AM

yeah but he denied it

by Anonymousreply 271September 23, 2020 4:25 AM

None of the hot ones are gay. (Except Rodgers)

especially the ones y'all project your wishful thinking upon.

by Anonymousreply 272September 23, 2020 4:29 AM

Rodgers is hot?

by Anonymousreply 273September 23, 2020 4:30 AM

What's hot r272?

by Anonymousreply 274September 23, 2020 4:32 AM

(R272) you just never know I use to think that way about athletes but now you just never know.

by Anonymousreply 275September 23, 2020 11:47 AM

So only ugly guys can be gay r272 ? That's sounds like some self-loathing shit there. The NFL has 1,696 if only 5% are gay that's close to 85 players and that doesn't include Bi or pansexual or guys who consider themselves straight but still have sex with men on occasion.

by Anonymousreply 276September 23, 2020 7:46 PM

[quote]None of the hot ones are gay. (Except Rodgers)

Please. Pro-athletes are freaks baby. Constant stream of available hoes of both sexes, ready to do anything for them. Only rockstars and rappers get more ass thrown at them. I'd safely bet at least 5% of the hot ones have had same sex experiences and liked it. And of the black pro-ballers, at least 10% of those brothers are bisexual or get down with trans women. Transwomen are outing the black men now all the time, black men love some trans. Ask Jeffree Star.

by Anonymousreply 277September 23, 2020 7:56 PM

I personally know of at least one pro football player who is in a relationship with a Trans man and yes he is good looking and Black. I wont to say his name the only clue I'll give you is that he's a defensive back.

by Anonymousreply 278September 24, 2020 2:11 AM

[quote]I wont to say his name the only clue I'll give you is that he's a defensive back

r278 gurl dont be coming up in here unless you about to spill some real tea (names)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279September 27, 2020 5:21 AM

I hate it when folks stir up shit by saying, “I can’t reveal the names.”. Trust me, the people that you’re outing most likely don’t belong to datalounge. And if they read it, so what? They have plenty to do with their lives other than trying to stifle the rumors about their private lives.

Fess up or shut up.

by Anonymousreply 280September 27, 2020 6:14 PM

Yeah I mean what is gonna happen if you name a name?

by Anonymousreply 281September 27, 2020 8:28 PM

Any new names?

by Anonymousreply 282November 25, 2020 10:04 AM

You all typed in a thread with a title that lacks correct word order and punctuation.

by Anonymousreply 283November 25, 2020 10:07 AM

[199] having a GF, being married or a parcel of kids, does not make for a 'straight' person! That cover was done away with years ago when sport icons, when retired, came out as gay! Rumors abound regarding present day Icons (with 'Beards', married or dating some hot actress or model) who are protected by the sports industry, to keep the ladies fantasizing about their hunks as being all man and f***king every female they are involved with! (One in particular, who,if he ever comes 'out' will shock the sports world! lol.

by Anonymousreply 284February 5, 2021 11:21 PM

Troy Aikman’s handlers have thrown quite a bit of coin into his closet to keep the rumors at bay. He’s been busted in restrooms, steam rooms and hotels with other men. If he goes down, so does his show and the network that airs it. So, they are more than happy to throw $$$$$ at the problem to make it go away. But it is known. All you have to do is read the blinds and ask around. Even heterosexual men, big redneck fans of all things team sports are aware of Troy’s double life.

by Anonymousreply 285February 8, 2021 2:36 PM

Troy apparently loves the brothas too

by Anonymousreply 286February 9, 2021 2:27 AM

(R285) exactly

by Anonymousreply 287February 9, 2021 10:49 AM

The cute white ones.

by Anonymousreply 288February 9, 2021 11:22 AM

wonder what troy's "type is" or is he open to anything that moves?

off topic, but i wonder who is the biggest STRAIGHT himbo whore in the NFL?...whether single or married and monumental cheater?

by Anonymousreply 289February 9, 2021 11:52 AM

Is Troy Aikman still married?

by Anonymousreply 290February 10, 2021 3:14 AM

Apparently he is.

by Anonymousreply 291February 10, 2021 10:37 AM

Of course

by Anonymousreply 292February 10, 2021 11:22 AM

Troy is on his second marriage is he not?

All he knows is football, he lives and breathes it...so he pretends to be heterosexual so he can be around the other people in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 293February 16, 2021 2:39 PM

As other posters have noted, it's only the white, attractive, very fit, marquee-famed football players who are gay here at The DL.

There are undoubtedly some NFL players who are gay, but my bet is on those players being largely less known journeymen.

by Anonymousreply 294February 16, 2021 2:45 PM

[5] why not, I'm white and proud of it!

by Anonymousreply 295February 19, 2021 6:59 PM

I wish Tom Brady would kiss me the way he kisses his son.

by Anonymousreply 296February 19, 2021 7:02 PM

Me too r296.

All he ever gives me is a lump of sugar!

by Anonymousreply 297February 26, 2021 2:19 PM

delusional to say the least!

by Anonymousreply 298April 26, 2021 5:47 PM

a school marm, no doubt!

by Anonymousreply 299April 26, 2021 5:50 PM

Wait, there may be something coming up, re: Jimmy! Some gossip site supposedly did an interview with a teammate of a West coast QB and 'out's' him! For me, I can think of only one QB who might fit this scenario and that is Jimmy. He did that infamous PDA thing with that overaged Porno Star to off set the rumors circulating about his sexuality!??? I like him, and he could have been a QB better than that Iconic one-Tom Brady! What I didn't like about him was his extreme response to off set the rumors! Why don't he and others facing these rumors just say: F**k off, my private life is no ones business, but my own! (and then walk away). (BTW: there are suspected NFL players who have taken this stance and are left alone.) Just say'en.

for

by Anonymousreply 300April 26, 2021 6:41 PM

It would make sense r300. Linking Jim to a porno actress...of course, no one would question that.

by Anonymousreply 301April 27, 2021 5:59 PM

[294] well, it goes to show you that the gene pool of the gay populace is superior in that regard, no?

by Anonymousreply 302May 22, 2021 6:34 PM

Can't understand the remarks made by R[2-3-4] regarding this Op is only about white players! So, what? If they want players of color- go for it! In truth, I am only turned on by white players and my fantasies revolve around them! Also, nothing is said that this Op is for 'whites only'. Start your Op for sports men of color,

1'

by Anonymousreply 303July 29, 2021 11:37 PM

Oh please R8. She dated Nick Jonas and Tim Tebow.

by Anonymousreply 304July 29, 2021 11:43 PM

R303 took off his white hood

by Anonymousreply 305July 29, 2021 11:51 PM

Well to all you naysayers who defend their icons being suspected of being gay, I refer you to Carl Nassib who is out and proud! Carl hopes that his coming out will encourage these many 'closet' cases to come out too! Recently I read a comment by a newly retired NFL player (Afro/Amer.) that all the teams have gay players and they are accepted by their teammates! He also added that he knows several A+ players who are closeted and some of them are protected by the franchise and sports writers! (MONEY! MONEY!) It would be a tremendous blow to hemophilia and these poor kids who are facing the stigma of being gay would have football stars as their roll models! Think of the number of suicides that can be prevented just by this act!

by Anonymousreply 306October 29, 2021 1:53 AM

TJ Watt?

by Anonymousreply 307December 7, 2021 6:19 PM

TJ Watt is not gay or bi. You're ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 308December 12, 2021 11:34 PM

{293} why not? It beats ugly wannabes!

by Anonymousreply 309January 25, 2022 7:32 PM

I don't know why all the racial sh*t regarding "only white pretty boys are gay" it's only a choice of the Op, that's all! COOL IT!

by Anonymousreply 310July 16, 2022 9:55 PM

ask leon Jacobs-nwue

by Anonymousreply 311August 15, 2022 8:58 PM

[quote]It would be a tremendous blow to hemophilia

lol

by Anonymousreply 312August 15, 2022 9:16 PM

There is no misconception among front-office 'seniors' about the number of gay/bi/dl players. Whether they are interested in admitting it to the peasants is an entirely different thing.

by Anonymousreply 313August 15, 2022 9:40 PM

[308] just ask his Wisconsin teammate, just before tj met Dani!!

by Anonymousreply 314March 11, 2023 9:28 PM

It's amazing (to me at least) that so many DLs are in denial! "NO HE CAN'T BE GAY, HE IS MARRIED AND HAS KIDS~" OR, IT IS WISHFUL THINKING ON YOUR PART EVERY GOODLOOKING NFL STUD, IS GAY!" etb. It seems their images of the 'suspected' player, are so ingrained on their psychic, that even suggesting they might swing the other way, is tantamount to sacrilege! SINCE DL IS A GAY, FRIENDLY SITE, IT'S INEXPLICIPLE (to me a gay person) that if these rants come from gay persons, they (ranters) need to go to a gay indoctrination site, for a refresher course in gay orientation! Just say,en!

by Anonymousreply 315April 19, 2023 10:40 PM

[5] soooooooooooooo? Maybe your fantasy is Black dudes?

by Anonymousreply 316April 24, 2023 9:43 PM

[6] Thanks! Iwon't!

by Anonymousreply 317April 24, 2023 9:46 PM

Have news for you: On April 7, he asked her to marry him (& of course, she accepted! As of now, no wedding date has been published! It is unbelievable, he would marry her, especially with her record of being a 'Beard' for hollywood stars, and several NFL players! His whole involvement with her is strange, he didn't seem to be 'into' her, only published 2 photos of them on his I///////g site and most of their relationship was conducted at a distance! I have a theory of why he even went this route, for it involves another NFL player, who I won't mention! I think he will regret it, but I think his PR team put pressure on him, as his fan base was screaming for him to give her the ring!!

by Anonymousreply 318May 7, 2023 10:05 PM

I don't think Gronk is gay or even truly bi, but he's a big boy with a big toy and is probably down to fuck anyone he finds hot if the mood is right

by Anonymousreply 319May 8, 2023 12:57 AM

OP, your grammar and syntax are.....highly original, to put it mildly. How the fuck did you ever come up with that construction? Did you use a pretzel-making machine?

by Anonymousreply 320May 8, 2023 12:59 AM

[320] Damn, I should have known: GRAMMARIANS are at work, again, on D/L!

by Anonymousreply 321July 2, 2023 1:34 AM

[R4] Hmmmmm! I'll second that! (He is engaged to his PRO (BEARD)?

by Anonymousreply 322October 7, 2023 9:09 PM

[R5] why not=they're the prettiest, no?

by Anonymousreply 323October 7, 2023 9:12 PM

[R38] Danny lost his BEARD to Chris McCaffrey!

by Anonymousreply 324October 7, 2023 9:25 PM

[R46] you have a surprise coming! A recently retired Afro/American player said( had been on 5 teams) that there are more gay players than most people realize! He said many come out to their team mates, and are accepted without any homophobic comments! In fact, he claims there are a few Iconic star players, but they are protected by the franchise. PR teams and certain media! I can understand this 'protection'--it's MONEY! tHEY MAKE MILLIONS BEING SPOKESMEN FOR PRODUCTS, and also, they don't want to lose their FAN BASE!

by Anonymousreply 325October 7, 2023 9:45 PM

Not Aaron Rodgers!

He is a heterosexual man who is waiting for the right woman. He is also a brave Patriot standing up to evil vaccines!

by Anonymousreply 326October 7, 2023 9:54 PM

Shouldn't the thread be titled NFL players suspected of being gay and/or bisexual? It's fairly easy to identify an NFL player.

by Anonymousreply 327October 7, 2023 9:57 PM

[R164] I think I read this on AGC (Enty?) that Jimmy was back on Grinder and showed a pic of him with his 'personal trainer!' He had a convoluted relationship with that porn star--But it was only a dinner date, nothing more! Some time ago, in an interview, he was asked why he did not have a GF, and (paraphrasing) he said he didn't need one, he had his mother who is his confidant, and best friend! (A mama's boy?). with out a doubt, he is the hottest NFL player, in the league! I have a feeling he will take up with a BEARD, as the pressure will mount for him to have a GF! (look mwhat happened to Chris McCaffrey--forever involved with Olivia, with no proposal in 3 years 'togrther'! His fans started to think he might be a FOD! Well, it worked, up and gave her a ring! (are they married by now?)

by Anonymousreply 328October 8, 2023 3:12 AM

[R160] what was the cause of his death?

by Anonymousreply 329October 8, 2023 5:49 PM

[R306] Ahem! Tell that to Leon Jacobs-Nwe(?)! (a Bottom?)

by Anonymousreply 330October 13, 2023 10:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!