Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

suspected NFL players of being gay and/or bisexual.

I know this can be a dicey subject for some, as they don't want to believe their 'ICONS' can be gay! But I will bear their wrath and proceed with my 'selection.': Tom Brady (Bi), Aaron Rodgers; Wes Welker(?),JJ Watt (just got married to a woman),Julian Elderman; Danny Amendola, Brian Cushing, Christian McCaffrey (currently 'involved' with a 'beard')--on the fence-Rob Gronkowski. Several more, but I thought I would let others Post their 'suspects!'

by Anonymousreply 154Last Sunday at 10:51 AM

Why Wes Welker, just curious? He was one hell of a player with the Pats.

by Anonymousreply 103/27/2020

Only white players are gay?

by Anonymousreply 203/27/2020

Players who came out of the closet. For whom would you be a tight end?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303/27/2020

mmm, Christian McCaffrey.

by Anonymousreply 403/27/2020

[QUOTE] Only white players are gay?

OP, like most DLers, only wants to fantasize about the attractive white NFL players.

by Anonymousreply 503/27/2020

So, per OP, only hot white guys. No O-linemen, chubby guys, black guys, kickers or punters. Oh, and only “household names.”

Never change, DL.

by Anonymousreply 603/27/2020

Giddy to think about!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 703/27/2020

Sorry girls, Christian is a breeder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 803/27/2020

Imagine Jimmy and Aaron together!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 903/27/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1003/27/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1103/27/2020

They totally fucked...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1203/27/2020

Finally a non-white player.

by Anonymousreply 1303/27/2020

Bump

by Anonymousreply 1403/29/2020

Aaron is not gay. You’re gay. If your asshole somehow ends up on his dick, that’s your fault.

by Anonymousreply 1503/29/2020

OP is obviously steering this thread to specific players

by Anonymousreply 1603/29/2020

More like wishful thinking, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1703/29/2020

[quote] OP is obviously steering this thread to specific players

Jessica Fucking Fletcher over here.

by Anonymousreply 1803/29/2020

And thank you kiss my ass^

by Anonymousreply 1903/29/2020

You’re on a gay board, r19. Telling someone to kiss your ass is hardly an insult.

(And relax, I was kidding anyway. Sheesh!)

by Anonymousreply 2003/29/2020

I now am convinced Troy Aikman is gay - and deeply closeted despite being practicing.

by Anonymousreply 2103/29/2020

Jeff alm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2203/29/2020

hello ladies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2303/29/2020

They’re all gay.

by Anonymousreply 2403/29/2020

This one has been teasing gays for years, allegedly came up with a female fiancée two years ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2503/29/2020

Kyle Long. Really.

by Anonymousreply 2603/29/2020

This is a jerk-off fantasy thread.

by Anonymousreply 2703/29/2020

Troy expects us to believe he didn't get this through plastic surgery

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2803/29/2020

My wife has a bigger dick than half of you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2903/29/2020

I know there must be at least a few NFL guys that are actually gay or bisexual, but Odell Beckham is the only one currently who doesn't care about people speculating about this sexuality

[quote]Love is love. If you’re attracted to somebody, you’re attracted to somebody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3003/29/2020

Jay Cutler is now a body building monstrosity, but he used to be hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3103/29/2020

The bodybuilder is a different Jay Cutler. Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 3203/29/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3303/29/2020

Not the NFL but an acquaintance who has worked in the club scene told me about 5 years ago that Kevin Durant is gay/ bi. As for NFL players, there are more who are gay than you'd think, the same acquaintance says they sometimes show up first with their girlfriends then come by themselves later on.

by Anonymousreply 3403/29/2020

R30, Odell didn’t care to an extent. He went on eventually to declare he is heterosexual and dating a hot chick

by Anonymousreply 3503/29/2020

I can't picture Kevin Durant doing anything with a man. I guess that's the type that gets away with it.

by Anonymousreply 3603/29/2020

My wishful suspect is Mychal Kendricks 💗

"Im Out"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3703/29/2020

Forget Danny Amendola. He's a major pussy hound, albeit gay friendly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3803/29/2020

Julian Edelman likes da pussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3903/29/2020

Most of them

by Anonymousreply 4003/29/2020

[quote] I guess that's the type that gets away with it.

Yup.

by Anonymousreply 4103/30/2020

[1]What does that have to do with anything?

by Anonymousreply 4203/31/2020

It can't be easy for them. They are talented and want to play, yet they have to keep quiet for their career and for their own personal safety.

by Anonymousreply 4303/31/2020

[1] for those of you who are 'defending' certain players as not being gay, I have to remind you that the whole Op is based on 'speculation' and not FACT! Also, I showed my bias in only 'speculating' on white NFL players (my choice!)--but believe me there are as many Black players (NBA, especially) who are rumored to be gay as white players! Happy? So, I I asked others to add to this list and if you know men of color who are 'suspects' please add! lol.

by Anonymousreply 4403/31/2020

Tom Cousineau played for the Cleveland Browns in the early 80s....there were rumors, but nothing concrete in the press. He used to keep a boat docked at one of the local marinas...he liked to bring his tricks there...he liked underage boys...16-18ish....I know...been there, done that...nothing special, below average size, hit in the face, but an incredible bod

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4503/31/2020

[bold][italic] T H E

O N E

W H E R E

P A T H E T I C

G A Y

M E N

F A N T A S I Z E

T H A T

M A N Y

A T T R A C T I V E

N F L

P L A Y E R S

A R E

A C T U A L L Y

G A Y

A N D

W I L L

H A V E

S E X

W I T H

T H E M

(THIS STARTED WITH FANTASIES ABOUT FOOTBALL PLAYERS IN HIGH SCHOOL, NO DOUBT)

by Anonymousreply 4603/31/2020

The thread title should be revised to, 'NFL players I think are hot and wish were gay or bisexual though I have and offer zero proof'

by Anonymousreply 4703/31/2020

Exactly. It’s ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 4803/31/2020

r47 I would say many of the replies are wishful thoughts, but there are some players mentioned who have mounting evidence of gaiety, like O'dell Beckham.

by Anonymousreply 4903/31/2020

Odell is maybe bisexual, but he certainly likes women

by Anonymousreply 5004/01/2020

r45 The gay rumors almost ruined Tom Cousineau career if I remember correctly. And this was well before the Internet was a thing so you know that the gay rumors must have been pretty loud for it to bubble up somewhat into the mainstream.

by Anonymousreply 5104/01/2020

Was Tom Cousineau a top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 5204/01/2020

r52...vers

by Anonymousreply 5304/01/2020

r52...to add....he liked them young, but not twinky...he liked wrestlers, FB players...the muscular jock types.

by Anonymousreply 5404/01/2020

Thank you, r54.

On a side note, when you wrote FB Players, the first thing that came to my mind was Facebook and I was like wtf is a FB player?

Yeah I’m a little fucked up with this whole thing going on.

Thanks again.

by Anonymousreply 5504/01/2020

Out of curiosity, r54, which one were you?

by Anonymousreply 5604/01/2020

I was neither...but i was 22, tall, blond, very put together and looked the part.

by Anonymousreply 5704/01/2020

You sound sexy af, r57!

I’ll bet you are even today.

by Anonymousreply 5804/01/2020

Hahaha....thanks r58...

by Anonymousreply 5904/01/2020

R45, He's still pretty hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6004/01/2020

r59 What state was this marina? Ohio? That's were he played but he may not have lived there during the offseason.

Also how did he meet his tricks? You can't exactly pick up 16 year olds at the local bar or a gay club. I always wonder how closeted celebrities in the era before the Internet were able to meet guys.

by Anonymousreply 6104/01/2020

Yes, it was in Ohio in the downtown Cleveland area. We also have Lakewood which is just to the west of the city, over the river, and in the 80s it was a mini gay mecca. Edgewater park was a major gay pick up site...next to several marinas, populated and overflowing with gay men of all ages at the time. He trolled the park, would pick up guys walking in the neighborhood while cruising in his car, etc. He was kind of sloppy....thats how the stories became popular. I actually met him in a club because we occasionally traveled in the same circles...He was only 26 or so at the time.

by Anonymousreply 6204/01/2020

r59....If I recall correctly, TC grew up in Lakewood or someplace close to it, so its not like he was out of his element.

by Anonymousreply 6304/01/2020

Tyler Lockett , Odell Beckham, Aaron Rodgers, and everyone else in the AFC.

by Anonymousreply 6404/01/2020

Wikipedia says Cousineau is married to a woman, is a father and unsuccessfully ran for state office as a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 6504/01/2020

His wife is an OBGYN

by Anonymousreply 6604/01/2020

And ??....you should know that means absolutely nothing. Thats what guys did 40 years ago. It wasnt all free and open like it is today.

by Anonymousreply 6704/01/2020

I'm well aware r67 Adding to the narrative doesn't negate what was posted previously.

by Anonymousreply 6804/01/2020

Wonder if he still has a thing for youngins...

by Anonymousreply 6904/01/2020

While tastes do change, r69, if someone thinks he’s not still looking for cock, albeit possibly a different age or “type,” they’re nuts.

by Anonymousreply 7004/01/2020

If I mentioned guys of color, I would be accused of being a 'racist'!

by Anonymousreply 7104/04/2020

Who dat?

by Anonymousreply 7204/04/2020

Re: [38] & [39] hate to bust your belief system, but both of them have had 'beards' forever! There is a pic of Julian and Jimmy G. enjoying a day at the beach--although, that means nothing other than two buddies enjoying a swim?

by Anonymousreply 7304/04/2020

[39] he just graduated to Bi, so I assume he likes both pussy and cock ?

by Anonymousreply 7404/04/2020

[46] its incredible the trolls on this site defending their icons who are suspected of being gay or at least Bi.! HEY! isn't this supposed to be a gay friendly site where we can communicate our common interests and to defend it from the homophobes of the straight orientation? Also, this is not wishful thinking! Go to the blogs where they have interviews of former NFL players, who have come out as gay, and their take on gay players in the NFL. One such player said its common knowledge that teammates of a 'closeted' player know he is gay, but accept him without prejudice! He also said hookups between them is not unusual! [I have to end this 'defense' when I came across across a gossip blog (I think it was around 2007) discussing the sexuality of a iconic QB who was suspected of being gay. She ided herself as a Sorority sister at the college where he was a QB. Per her, she was walking with one of the pledges across the Commons area and coming! their way was this QB. The pledge grabbed her and wanted to know who he was . She told the pledge forget it, she didn't have the right 'equipment' -if she had a penis, he would be all over her! (paraphrased)! Hint: he was involved with a B+ actress (per him an acrimonious relationship!') and then a Super model. I rest my case!

by Anonymousreply 7504/04/2020

This is a pathetic wish list; nothing less, nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 7604/04/2020

[65] So?being married and having kids is a not uncommon thing among gay men. I'm gay and been out 40 years and have/had many friends who were married or had a S/O (woman) at some point in their lives,The reasons are as varied as a weather forecast! But, in the end, they remained true to their true identity! (Many of them when they came 'back' were hedonistic in their sex pursuits--I think they were making up for lost time when they were in a heterosexual relationship!

by Anonymousreply 7704/04/2020

Just type the letter R followed immediately by the post number youre referencing.....ex : r77 (no parenthesis)

by Anonymousreply 7804/04/2020

Olivia Culpo [italic]really[/italic] seems like a serial beard ... what do you think of Amendola's meltdown over Zedd (of all people)?

On the one hand, it makes no sense that he'd make a complete imbecile of himself for a beard, which makes me think they were legit.

On the other hand, it makes no sense that he'd make a complete imbecile of himself, full stop, and the overexaggerated overshare of how his dick was [italic]constantly[/italic] in her pussy is a hallmark of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 7904/04/2020

Here it is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8004/04/2020

R75 and r77, more exclamation points please!!

JFC.

by Anonymousreply 8104/04/2020

somebody has taken over this thread and types gibberish

by Anonymousreply 8204/04/2020

First off R79 who is Zedd?in R80 his meltdown Mea cupa and his apparent naive relationship with Culpo was either a ploy on his part to keep his sexuality firmly hetero or when he accepted her as his 'beard' he found her to have the type of personality that captivated him, resulting in genuine feelings for her! However he found her to be a 'thirsty' one only using him for publicity purposes, yet he seems to accept that because she gave him "crazy sex!' and introduced him to many people world wide! I think she stoked his ego and showed him an exciting world outside of his family and the football world! I also sensed a betrayal in his narrative--like: she was going to be more than a 'beard' and , no doubt said the magic words: "I love you!" I understand she had already taken up with Christian-and he didn't find out until he read some gossip blog! He appears to be an intelligent guy and I can feel for him because he is between a rock and a hard place! My best to him.

by Anonymousreply 8304/09/2020

R70 I totally agree! I am gay and in my 42 years 'out' I have come across too many scenarios similar to this, in fact one guy was married to a gay-fag for 22 years and after the divorce (he supposedly promised her that he would not do the DL while married to her) he made up for lost time and became a co*k hound and is now in a relationship with a 'Twink' (around 22) ! [BTW: he came out to his son when he filed for divorce, and the son asked him one question: 'tell me dad, you were not a bottom?' Ha!]

by Anonymousreply 8404/09/2020

R79 I have to add an addendum to my previous Post: Danny is Italian (o.k. decent) and, of course Oliva is also. So, coming from an Italian background (tight knit family) having a ex beauty queen as a possible daughter-in-law, would be the perfect answer to his dilemma of keeping his family hopeful and scorching the gay rumors! no?

by Anonymousreply 8504/09/2020

Steve Young.

by Anonymousreply 8604/09/2020

Decent?

by Anonymousreply 8704/09/2020

R83, are you fucking illiterate?

by Anonymousreply 8804/09/2020

To clarify for people who can't be bothered googling -

Zedd is a music producer who Culpo started dating after Amendola and is the 'scrony [scrawny] little fuck' he refers to at the end. Bizarre that someone so non-threatening would have struck such a nerve.

Maybe her relationships are genuine on her part and it's just that she's gone out with a couple of guys who're in denial.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

by Anonymousreply 8904/09/2020

Not NFL but damn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9004/14/2020

"T H E

O N E

W H E R E

P A T H E T I C

G A Y

M E N

F A N T A S I Z E

T H A T

M A N Y

A T T R A C T I V E

N F L

P L A Y E R S

A R E

A C T U A L L Y

G A Y

A N D

W I L L

H A V E

S E X

W I T H

T H E M

(THIS STARTED WITH FANTASIES ABOUT FOOTBALL PLAYERS IN HIGH SCHOOL, NO DOUBT)"

This from someone who claimed George Clooney was her manager.

by Anonymousreply 9104/14/2020

R91-well, it looks like another 'plant' from the str8 cabal infiltrating gay friendly web-sites, so having said that, your retort to the other Postings, mocking them, shows how unformed you are! Why don't you 'click' on to bios of ex-NFL players, who have come out as gay! All mention that they know of other teammates who are gay , but afraid to come 'out' for fear losing contracts with advertisers, also, fear the lack of support from management, ergo--prematurely 'traded' to another team! Then, why is it that there are several gay oriented movies and TV series, on football players being gay? Oh, yes! if the stud is married and has kids, he has to be straight! HA! what a delusion! I'm gay and , of course, have many gay (and str8) friends who have married (one 22 years) to a woman and maintained their true identity, during and then after (divorce)! So, get over that delusion!

by Anonymousreply 9204/23/2020

Brady and Gronk. Not gay, but I think as close as Bromance can get.

by Anonymousreply 9304/23/2020

Giselle keeps a 10 inch strap-on in her night stand just for Tom...in black

by Anonymousreply 9404/23/2020

R94. Hehehe! you got that right!

by Anonymousreply 9504/26/2020

The funny thing is that statistically speaking there are more than likely a bu much of gay men or DL GUYS IN THE NFL. When Micheal Sam was drafted he said he got “multiple” calls from NFL players they were in the closet congratulating him. For example he’s a controversial former player but look at Aaron Hernandez. If events were different and he were alive and playing today many of people would swear up And down he’s not gay and it’s just a fantasy. Turns out he liked the cock.

by Anonymousreply 9605/10/2020

Most everyone who posts on DL is a wide receiver.

by Anonymousreply 9705/10/2020

I had an affair with a former NFL player. He wasn't a star. He was just some defensive lineman and played for a few years before he aged out. Just an average player, not some big name. Nice guy but so closeted. He was married with kids of course. He was 6'6, 270, just an enormous guy--big shoulders, chest, arms, meaty thighs, and yes, hung at 8 inches and very thick.

I met him on a hook up site. Lucky for me he liked his opposite--I'm 5'7, 150. He'd played around before but wasn't very experienced. We spent a year hooking up, always at my place since I lived alone. I got a job in another city, and not one he ever visited. It always sounded like his wife had him on a bit of a short leash. He could get away during the day because he had a couple businesses he looked in on frequently. But traveling without her was out of the question. He was really sad when I left. He said it was hard to find someone he was into sexually and whom he trusted with his big secret. I just thought it was so sad he felt he had to live a closeted life.

So yeah, I believe the stories from the out players who said they got calls from closeted ones. My guy told me there were several in the NFL. None were his type though because he liked them smaller like me. I wonder what he's up to now?

by Anonymousreply 9805/10/2020

Google him, or tell us his name.

What did he do to you sexually?

by Anonymousreply 9905/10/2020

R98: did you know he was a football player? If not how long was it before he told you? And did he feel he could trust you by then?

by Anonymousreply 10005/10/2020

Yea give us a clue or team or something.

by Anonymousreply 10105/10/2020

I met him online and when he approached me, he wrote that he was a former NFL player but that I'd probably never heard of him. I didn't recognize him when I met him, so he was right, but I'm not into football anyway. I'm not giving out any clues or teams. He was not out and I'm not going to out him, even with hints. He was ok looking. He wasn't the handsomest guy I ever met. But his size, cock, and hairy body all did it for me. He was a top. He was very sensual and romantic. He said most guys wanted him to be a dominant daddy type, but he liked it pretty vanilla and sensual, which I do, too, so we were a good match.

He was a decent top and very horny. We used condoms for a few months. Then one time when he was over for a whole afternoon (his wife and kids were away visiting his in-laws) and there was no rush to get home, we fucked three times. He only had two condoms as we regularly did it twice. He was going to leave, we started kissing, then he carried me back to the bed. We had both been tested and were only seeing each other at that point, so he asked if bare was ok. After that, we never used condoms again. He had never barebacked before. He couldn't believe how much better it felt. I trusted him and didn't ever catch anything from him. I know he didn't catch anything from me.

I hope he's happy. I can't ever see him coming out of the closet, but you never know. His family were big homophobes, as was his wife and her family. It's pretty sad the life some of these guys live.

by Anonymousreply 10205/11/2020

Will Troy Aikman ever come out?

by Anonymousreply 10305/12/2020

Only from the broadcast booth.

by Anonymousreply 10405/12/2020

Lol I mean isn’t it known that he loves dick?

by Anonymousreply 10505/12/2020

[2]-you have to visit other websites--one I just visited listed 'out' retired NFL players most off them were Black, also goes for the NBA!

by Anonymousreply 10605/14/2020

[4] has just acquired a 'beard' named Oliva Culpo --however he just signed a multimillion contract which she celebrated on the social media with her family popping Champaign! Now I understand she likes guys who are well healed, so this 'attachment' might end in marriage! (poor Christian-what price must he pay for anonymity!

by Anonymousreply 10705/14/2020

the thing that galls me about sport figures coming out or remaining in the 'closet' is that they leave the PR people of the franchise to set up PDA 'tours' for them--showing them kissing or canoodling, even coming or going to a hotel or on a dinner date in an intimate setting! It is soon published in 'People' and other magazines of this type which validate them as being straight! However there are other NFL/NBA players, who are also 'suspects' but they don't go this route, but, rather, they just shrug it off and tell interviewer his personal information is private: "Next question."

by Anonymousreply 10805/14/2020

Which websites r106?

by Anonymousreply 10905/14/2020

[9] AMEN TO THAT!

by Anonymousreply 110Last Friday at 10:29 AM

R79 she has to be a 'beard' as she has a history of doing the PDA thing with these bachelor NFL players and, I think, with some other celebs.! (God, I hope Christian is aware of her dating history and is not beguiled by her! (He just signed a multimillion contract and you know how that goes!)

by Anonymousreply 111Last Friday at 10:44 AM

[quote] [2]-you have to visit other websites

[quote][4] has just acquired a 'beard' named Oliva Culpo

[quote] [9] AMEN TO THAT!

Who’s the n00b?

by Anonymousreply 112Last Friday at 11:02 AM

R102 did he cum in ur hole?

by Anonymousreply 113Last Friday at 11:06 AM

perhaps not gay or bisexual, but i DO BELIEVE there is a certain sexuality in alot of the NFLers that with their narcissism and exhibitionism both on the field with the sexualized uniforms of exaggerated "V" shape and spray painted on pants in which they would never ever remotely wear such tight kind of pants off the field but yet never complain about the pants, as well as the exhibitionism in the locker room and KNOWING they are turning gay and closeted men on, that to get off on being watched and turning others on, is a form of homosexual behavior at least, just not acted on or gone further?..

by Anonymousreply 114Last Friday at 11:12 AM

I can't believe no one has mentioned Tim Tebow yet.

by Anonymousreply 115Last Friday at 2:27 PM

R114, wtf?

by Anonymousreply 116Last Friday at 2:50 PM

(R115) well he’s not in the nfl anymore. Why did everyone think he was gay again?

by Anonymousreply 117Last Saturday at 3:09 AM

He’s not gay

by Anonymousreply 118Last Saturday at 3:13 AM

The NFL isn’t ready for multiple coming outs. Aaron Hernandez is a perfect example of that. FYI I’m not saying that being in the closet causes you to kill people it does not ( allaegedly). I’ve read his brothers book and it seems that that thug persona he had was partially because He was trying to hide who he was. It’s very interesting because His brother had caught him in a comprising position with some guy a before and he threatened to kill him. Either way I would imagine their could be many others in the NFL hiding just Him. It’s all sad at the end of the day. Especially with Aaron because he was fine too.

by Anonymousreply 119Last Saturday at 3:15 AM

Lot of Patriots on OPs list. Patriots are assholes. Most NFL players are assholes. I really don’t care if they are gay, for many reasons.

by Anonymousreply 120Last Saturday at 3:16 AM

"Major pussy hound" doesn't mean you don't like some dick once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 121Last Saturday at 3:29 AM

I wasn’t going to share this but fuck it might as well, this is what we all come here for right.I know someone that “claims”a popular player fucked them one night in Vegas A few years ago but won’t share their name. All he said was that he is a white player. That does limit it somewhat but still not enough. Funny thing is or the twist is this friend is not gay.I have no reason to believe this person would make this up because they are straight and it took tons of courage to tell me this. I am that persons only gay friend so he had to share it with me he said but that’s another story. He said it was a drunken if you won’t tell I won’t situation, and a Starstruk situation. So it would appear the player may be gay and likes straight fans or masc guys. He explained they were at a table playing blackjack and he ( my friend) was winning and the player struck up a convo. He said he came to the table later so he didn’t even realize who it was till he started talking and he recognized him. They got very chatty and chummy at the table for hours. The player then told him and his crew to stop by their cabana at a pool party the next day and he actually gave him his #. He said the whole time he didn’t see anything weird about it because he was still shocked he was becoming friendly with this player. They met up at the party got waisted had a good time then went on their own ways. He said late that night around like 2am Vegas time the player texted him. Told him to come through his room it’s an after party. My friend again was like no way I’m turning down going to this after party plus his friends were all doing their own thing anyway. He went but he said it when he got there it was just them. The player said yea everyone just left But he said it did look like there was one. He thought that was a little weird but still didn’t care. Make a long story short he said within like 30 min they were fucking. It was his first experience with a dude my friend said. He did somewhat go into details but I won’t share unless you guys want me to because this post is already long lol.

by Anonymousreply 122Last Saturday at 3:45 AM

please share more r122.

by Anonymousreply 123Last Saturday at 3:48 AM

R21 A total top also that does not mind getting rimmed.

by Anonymousreply 124Last Saturday at 3:51 AM

R122 fake story

by Anonymousreply 125Last Saturday at 4:04 AM

(R123) ok...he said that the player offered him drinks of course and he took them. He was already waisted it’s Vegas. They were kicking it having a good time talking about the NFL and other shit. Then my buddy said the player started talking about how he wanted to get his dick sucked and and ass, and how he hadn’t gotten laid yet there.He wouldn’t say who it was but he did say the player is good looking a fan fav and ladies do seem to love him. He then was like dude I’m horny as fuck now let’s order some escorts or strippers . My friend thought he was joking but he was dead serious. My friend was like na man don’t do that because he’s actually getting ready to head back soon. He said the player was like come on man he specifically told me he said “ you not trying to bust no nuts tonight “. He said the funny thing was he never mentioned like female strippers or escorts specifically all y’all was kind of gender neutral. My buddy said he was like yea who doesn’t want to get off but I’m not into paying for sex ( he isn’t ). This is when the player went on for the kill my boy said. He said that he was like ok I get then the player drunkenly jokingly said something along the lines of well we can get each other off. I want to add my friend said he was very drunk so parts he remembers very clearly others are hazy. After he said that my buddy started laughing because he thought he was joking then realized he was dead serious. My friend isn’t homophobic or anything Ian’s is pretty opened minded so he’s not the type to flip out on a guy hitting on him. He just said he was shocked and realized finally what was going on. The player was getting closer to him and he was kind of like wait is this really happening. He then said the player got up close to him grabbed my friends dick and was like that’s nice or something like that. At that point my friend kind of had that fuck it I’ll try anything once moment and again the fact it’s with a famous nfl player moment and was like OK let’s do this what happens in Vegas stays here. He told the player it was his first time with a dude, and the player told him it’s all good I only like my guys straight or DL. He said the player sucked his sick first then rimmed him. He then returned the favor and the player asked if he could fuck him. He was hesitating at first in letting him but he said as long as I can fuck your back. He said the player said you better. So clearly this player is Vers. He said they fucked for about an hour then talked a little more. Mainly what they talked about is my friend was telling him how shocked he was he gets with dudes. He said the player told him He’s had sex with girls and guys but he likes fucking guys more. Obviously in public he plays it straight and has had GF’s but that was to mask the guys obviously. He also mentioned that he knows quite a few guys in the NFL currently who are DL as well. So this goes to the point with this whole thread that there are MANY dL NFL players out there.

by Anonymousreply 126Last Saturday at 4:23 AM

(R125) I really don’t give a fuck if you think it’s fake or not if you think it is you don’t have to read it.

by Anonymousreply 127Last Saturday at 4:24 AM

I personally can’t pin point who it may be but I have my guesses based on certain players who frequent the Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 128Last Saturday at 4:26 AM

Vince Lombardi, according to David Maraniss in his bio of him "When Pride Still Mattered" knew that a couple of his players were gay and, of course, closeted.

Maraniss states that Lombardi never outed them or treated them any differently than other players and, in a quiet way, made sure they weren't picked on.

The NFL, maybe moreso than even the conservative, white -bread Pro Golfers Associations, is obviously extremely invested in its hypocritical image, which is based upon the most conventional of models; an image reinforced by its advertisers, which makes the now classic, and deservedly so, SNL skit "Schmitt's Gay" so stinging and apt.

Its known among owners, teammates and coaches who is or isn't gay. Too bad they can't live openly; have beer commercials during telecasts that show gay couples, instead of being trapped under the NFL invisible dome profit bubble.

by Anonymousreply 129Last Saturday at 4:30 AM

(R129) exactly and those that think it’s not true are just dumb

by Anonymousreply 130Last Saturday at 4:54 AM

They theoretically could live openly, but I think most men who grow up to be elite football players probably internalize society’s view that gay and bi men are not manly, tough, athletic, strong, and try to suppress or hide their gay identity. Today, i think it’s more of an internal closeting than external forces.

by Anonymousreply 131Last Saturday at 5:21 AM

Aaron's frequent guest appearances in the past on Ellen and Ellen's 'infatuation' with him all point to YES.

by Anonymousreply 132Last Saturday at 6:17 AM

R122, r126 your posts are a fucking mess.

Paragraphs!

Oh, and it’s “wasted.”

by Anonymousreply 133Last Saturday at 10:39 AM

Maybe I missed it above, but Dave Kopay of the San Francisco 49ers and Roy Simmons of the Washington Redskins and Wade Davis were the first professional football players to come out.

by Anonymousreply 134Last Saturday at 11:07 AM

About the Vegas guy and the wasted friend: this reminds me of my brother. (This is also touches on "He's married" and how that's a sign someone is not gay or that it's a beard situation.) He's a year younger than me but when we were in our early 20s "Dan" was so much more adventurous than I. He was extremely handsome and he had "it" -- people responded to him socially and sexually. He was a real good time Charlie who was always out partying and meeting people. There was a retired Buffalo Bills player who he carried on with for a while, partly out of attraction and partly for the thrill of it. The player was a solid guy, and told him that many of his teammates knew about his "friends" but that he had proven himself to them and he could always be counted on on the defensive line. I'm sure it's the same today.

The funny thing is that all the while Dan had girlfriends come and go and some hookups with guys. He was quite open to me. I was always 100% gay but dated little. I was jealous of his easy charm with everyone, but it was fun to see. Flash forward 40 years or so and he's been happily married for 30 years to a woman, they have two kids and I seriously doubt he's ever cheated. So it's possible to have a wide-open youthful sexual life but then settle down with the one you love.

by Anonymousreply 135Last Saturday at 11:24 AM

R135 so that player he hooked up with was playing in the 1970s? C'mon tell us who he is.

by Anonymousreply 136Last Saturday at 11:39 AM

I actually can’t remember his name. I’ve texted my brother.

by Anonymousreply 137Last Saturday at 12:33 PM

We're all straight.

by Anonymousreply 138Last Saturday at 12:39 PM

50 plus guys on each team and 32 teams in the NFL and of course not counting coaches, owners, assistant coaches and so on and so on and THAT IS A HELL OF ALOT OF 100% HETEROSEXUALITY GOING ON! uh huh..

by Anonymousreply 139Last Saturday at 6:00 PM

One of the better players at Hawaii is always on grindr and does not mind sending photos of his huge thick cock. He is expected to get drafted by NFL team in the next few years so there will be another one joining the ranks.

by Anonymousreply 140Last Saturday at 6:16 PM

r140, juicy! Thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 141Last Saturday at 6:17 PM

Why does McCaffrey date a professional beard? Anyone in the know can figure out what they are doing...maybe he should get a dumb frauette from Flyoverstan and marry her.

by Anonymousreply 142Last Saturday at 8:01 PM

R142, you’re ridiculous dude

by Anonymousreply 143Last Sunday at 2:53 AM

R143 = connoisseur of old people’s excrement.

by Anonymousreply 144Last Sunday at 3:02 AM

Grow up Dude

by Anonymousreply 145Last Sunday at 3:04 AM

The escort I hired in Las Vegas was an NFL player for a short time. His name was Barry Voorhees. He passed away, so I guess knowing the name is not a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 146Last Sunday at 9:23 AM

r146, this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147Last Sunday at 9:27 AM

r164 6’4, 290? we share similar tastes!

by Anonymousreply 148Last Sunday at 9:28 AM

R148, yes, he was a big guy, actually larger, more about 6'5" and 320. He was 400 when he passed away.

by Anonymousreply 149Last Sunday at 9:32 AM

[quote] He was 400 when he passed away.

Wow. He certainly lived to a ripe old age.

Olivia would be jealous.

by Anonymousreply 150Last Sunday at 10:02 AM

What about the ultra hot hunk Kyle Juszczyk?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151Last Sunday at 10:02 AM

"Well, throw a goddamn penny in a fountain and make a goddamn wish and maybe it'll come true." 😂

by Anonymousreply 152Last Sunday at 10:10 AM

^Female Trouble

by Anonymousreply 153Last Sunday at 10:47 AM

Nah, she’s just a little bitchy today, r153.

by Anonymousreply 154Last Sunday at 10:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!