Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dionne Warwick, Mistress of Corona Funeral Ceremonies, is at your service

Go out with a bang! Call 1-800-HUS-SIES to book homegoing services with the one and only. $199 special for full emcee services

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 16, 2020 8:09 AM

Bet she looks dapper in a white suit, that creme brulee hair, singing deeper than Barry White for a dolla.

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2020 1:06 AM

Will you be as high as you were at Nippy's funeral?

by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2020 1:13 AM

I wouldn't hire this bat-shit crazy old hag to preside over Diane's funeral.

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2020 1:15 AM

Miss Warwick, how has the Diva-American community been impacted by the Virus?

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2020 1:16 AM

A Goodbye of Class. No refunds.

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2020 1:18 AM

Ticket gets you admittance to the room, whereupon Miss Warwick's representatives will pass around the collection baskets.

by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2020 1:34 AM

Is there a discount for hussies of class, like myself? I know she has my number!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 15, 2020 4:00 PM

If someone starts coughing, walk on by.

by Anonymousreply 8March 15, 2020 4:10 PM

It’s a simple ceremony. I understand that she just says a little prayer.

by Anonymousreply 9March 15, 2020 4:29 PM

Don't Make Me Over-Sanitize

by Anonymousreply 10March 15, 2020 4:32 PM

There's always a little humor, though.

Miss Warwick will point at the casket and say "I thought you was already dead!" before launching into "Deja Vu."

by Anonymousreply 11March 15, 2020 4:40 PM

I never knew hate before, hussy, then came you...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 15, 2020 4:48 PM

If Miss Warwick knows you already, she may negotiate her rates. That’s what friends are for.

by Anonymousreply 13March 15, 2020 5:17 PM

Miss Warwick don't negotiate!!!

by Anonymousreply 14March 15, 2020 6:50 PM

People let me tell you about my psyyyyychic friend...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 15, 2020 7:45 PM

She’ll show up 15 minutes late for every funeral and ask her assistant, Alfie, what it’s all about—because she’s forgotten.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 15, 2020 7:48 PM

Her standard 9.99 eulogy (must be paid in advance)

Love power, it rules us Takes over and fools us To make it, it takes Love power takes over

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 15, 2020 9:14 PM

I KNOW

I'll NEVER

SING

THAT WAY AGAIN

but I keep moaning on

until my voice is gone......

by Anonymousreply 18March 16, 2020 12:59 AM

My “band” (my son and his Casio keyboard he hasn’t smoked yet) is available to perform for a nominal fee upfront in cash.

by Anonymousreply 19March 16, 2020 6:03 AM

Yelp Review: I was not happy with the service provided by Dionne Warwick’s (Got) Your Number’s Up, Hussie Psychic Funeral Home.

1. She repeatedly asked if she could borrow the dress that Nippy was wearing once the funeral was over- something about an upcoming appearance at a autograph show and she needed something that would “knock em dead” and obviously this dress would. 2. She insisted that the casket be surrounded by fog at all times-“to add dramatic effect”. In reality, she just wanted to smoke Newport’s while on stage and go unnoticed. 3. Her prepared remarks was actually an old Mad Libs worksheet she stole from the set of Sliver Spoons. She kept arguing with the audience that Bitch Faced Ho was a term of endearment and complex noun. 4. Finally, she agreed to sing a melody of hits that she said would “honor the legacy, career, and pending death of Aretha Franklin”. We asked her not to, but she just did it anyway. Her choice of songs for this was Fat Brown-Eye Girl, H-E-I-F-E-R, Thats What Whores Are For, and I Never Loved A Man the Way I Loved Pussy.

She asked to be considered for Bobbi Christina’s funeral. I politely said “Bitch, you better get out my face and finally Know The Way to San Jose before I cut you”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 16, 2020 6:41 AM

Miss Warwick smokes Virginia Slims menthols, as she has come a long way, baby.

Please submit your interview questions on paper and they will be answered with terse 1-2 sentence responses at Ms Warwick’s convenience. Thank you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 16, 2020 8:20 AM

[quote] We are all here to be a service to those who can't be a service to themselves. We can give people hope and more reasons for being human. Our greatest flaw is selfishness – Me, My and I syndrome. There are simple ways to solve it.

Bitch, from what Marianne Williamson book did you snatch this from?

by Anonymousreply 22March 16, 2020 1:59 PM

I don’t live in San Jose so I’m not interested.

by Anonymousreply 23March 16, 2020 2:13 PM

R23 you don’t have to live there, just how to get there.

by Anonymousreply 24March 16, 2020 7:56 PM

Dionne’s assistant must have answered those interview questions. She must have got the number of the hussy interviewing her and walked out.

by Anonymousreply 25March 16, 2020 7:59 PM

Does Dionne still speak with Linda Georgian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 16, 2020 9:36 PM

R20, you ruined it with the unnecessary apostrophe on Newports.

An apostrophe does not make a word plural.

by Anonymousreply 27March 16, 2020 9:38 PM

We need Miss Warwick in a crisis like this!

by Anonymousreply 28March 16, 2020 11:09 PM

BIDEN/WARWICK 2020

by Anonymousreply 29March 16, 2020 11:10 PM

A Pandemic of Class—The No Hussies Allowed Tour

by Anonymousreply 30March 16, 2020 11:23 PM

"That's between me and my psychic"

by Anonymousreply 31March 16, 2020 11:28 PM

Do You Know The Way To Sanitizer?

by Anonymousreply 32March 16, 2020 11:50 PM

Did Dionne inherit Whitney’s wigs?

by Anonymousreply 33March 17, 2020 4:39 AM

I am with you and I am before you and I am beyond you.

Way beyond you.

My expert professionals will tend to your hides and your unfortunately nasty innards. Our high-tone facilities are LA-River-sewer-adjacent for rapid disposal of your infected chitterlings and we absolutely commit to having running water very soon to add to our near-sanitary body wipedown and makeup spray treatment.

You will look as much like yourself as you ever did! And we will place you behind frosted glass for your viewing hour so no one can see it ain't so!

I do wish I could be there with you and ease your grief, but I shall be praying over every c-note dee-nated to your loved one's cause. Unfortunately, I am on my way to a secure location established for the safety of divas deemed culturally worthy of preservation. We'll see if I am the only one there, which would only make sense. I make an attachability of an explanatory linkage herewith.

So, my dear fans, feel free to die. Go ahead. Get it over with. Do it soon. Do it NOW. You KNOW the next few months will be nothing but global misery. My legions of Body-Uber workers are armed with Aldi shopping carts to pick you up off your front lawn where your relatives toss you and to take you HOME.

Burial or Other Permanent Disposition = Extra Charge.

=================

There. I did the fucking commercial interlude. Happy, Damont? HAPPY? Now, You. Fucking. Re-member. I. Get. 90. Per-Fucking-Cent. Of. The. GROSS.

We are STILL on the road. It's gravel now. Can't see through the windows where we are. I can't wait to see what my new emergency HQ is going to be. Wonderful and exciting to know that I will be safe, just like people know I need to be to continue to Dee-liver my love and joy to the world. And the people who came to pick me up didn't even flinch that they needed two more vehicles for my shit.

Now let me get back to sleep. That latest pow-wow smoke-um mix from Nava-Joe's Wampum-N-Dispensaria was aimed a little down and all the (cough) excitement (cough) has me feeling a little (cough) pee-culiar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 20, 2020 1:59 PM

Still awake. R20, you did forget to say how I begin every service from the screen with:

[quote]I am so proud to announce that per her agreement we are thrilled to welcome our dear friend who will offer a special number to ease your pain. Ladies and Gentlemen and Whatever Else You Expect Us to Re-member to Call You,

[quote]Miss Aretha Franklin.

[quote]Yes? Re? Are you here? Hello? HELLO?

Shrug and big grin.

by Anonymousreply 35March 20, 2020 2:03 PM

$199 special for full emcee services*

*Price does not include FOUR (4) First Class airline tickets and THREE (3) rooms and ONE (1) "presidential" level suite at a Four Seasons, Ritz-Carlton or equivalent, and $4,000 in spending cash for Miss Warwick. Must be provided IN ADVANCE. No refunds. And, no, we do not negotiate.

by Anonymousreply 36March 20, 2020 2:27 PM

Damont at R36, you forgot my $500-per-prayer special and my discounted $999.99 "real tear" discount.

Get it right.

by Anonymousreply 37March 20, 2020 4:25 PM

Shit. So upset at this need to keep up on the help I forgot to sign at R37.

And where the fuck am I? I've been in this limo long enough to make it to New Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 38March 20, 2020 4:26 PM

Oh, honey, it would be the only thing new about you.

by Anonymousreply 39March 20, 2020 4:36 PM

Fucking snipes. There are only three people who've ever dared to "honey" me. They were all white. Two are dead. Suspicious circumstances.

That leaves you, R39.

Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 40March 21, 2020 1:34 AM

I will be re-recording That’s What Friends Are For and doing another tour, with all donations and proceeds going to Coronavirus research—after expenses are deducted, of course.

So glad most of you hussies weren’t around that first time I ran this hustle!

by Anonymousreply 41March 21, 2020 10:10 AM

[quote]There are people who have sung my songs and made them their own: Aretha Franklin and Luther Vandross. And then there's a lady called Cilla Black

How bitchy. Dionne must be a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 42March 21, 2020 12:02 PM

Why do you have to be a Lungbreaker?

When I was sanitizing carefully

Suddenly everything I ever wanted has been panic-bought

This flu may end, not you and I.

by Anonymousreply 43March 21, 2020 12:08 PM

[quote]Dionne wrote: “Sometimes there are good reasons why a recording of the same song by different artists is an honest coincidence; other times, there is something a bit sinister about the way it’s done.

[quote]“Anyone Who Had A Heart, for example, was just flat out copied — note for note, word for word, and not very well, I might add — by the white British pop singer Cilla Black (whose real name is Cilla White; go figure).”

by Anonymousreply 44March 21, 2020 12:10 PM

I'm glad that Cilla got under Miss Warwick's thin skin.

by Anonymousreply 45March 21, 2020 2:50 PM

Miss Warwick, does it cost extra for you to sing? Do you still have your golden voice?

by Anonymousreply 46March 21, 2020 6:40 PM

Firstestmostworthy, fuck these drag-queen imitators here. There is only one Moi, and I do expect that you people tell them so so I do not have to waste my golden breath. (Well, an hour after my last Kool Nonfilter my breath starts to go back to "clear".)

R46, it costs extra for me to take a piddle or a ladydumpe in someone else's toilet, much less actually singing. My voice is better than ever, obviously.

Now all of you please disinfect your dirty fingers before presuming to type my name. I do not want to catch anything while my diva-gig is going on and the new corona mortuary is taking off. I'm considering fucking franchising the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 47March 21, 2020 7:46 PM

Mother Dionne, did you visit Nene Leakes' dentist for your dentures?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 22, 2020 1:45 AM

FUN FACT: Whitney picked up the delightful post-restroom remark "I just dropped a boatload of the number two on the number one" from CLASSY Auntie Dionne.

by Anonymousreply 49March 22, 2020 1:48 AM

I most fucking certainly did NOT say that, you disgusting libelist at R49.

I said "buttload," not "boatload."

Do I look like a tramp steamer?

Shit.

by Anonymousreply 50March 22, 2020 5:09 AM

Miss Warwick, where are you?! My grandmother's funeral was supposed to start an hour ago and you're still not here.

I gave your driver directions beforehand. You take the 280 if you're coming through Palo Alto.

by Anonymousreply 51March 23, 2020 8:21 AM

Due to mysterious phone calls threatening violence against Ms Warwick, A Funeral of Class has been cancelled. We apologize for this inconvenience. We are sending this YouTube video to be played at the funeral in order to fulfill the contract.

I got your money, hussy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 23, 2020 12:57 PM

^ dead

by Anonymousreply 53March 23, 2020 3:33 PM

Conflicting reports aside, Miss D. Warwick was both present and on time to every function regarding A Funeral Of Class. Although some had to be performed via hologram, all were performed on schedule with the exception of hussys who did not know how to operate the Zelle payment app.

by Anonymousreply 54March 23, 2020 11:23 PM

The Wolfpack is now going after Dionne! Corey F should call her and give her pointers!

by Anonymousreply 55March 24, 2020 12:10 AM

Lady Dionne has partnered with Prophetess Juanita Bynum to bring you the $133 prayer kit to ward off the corona!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 3, 2020 3:51 AM

Each guest will receive a brand new CD-R bootleg copy of my greatest hits!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 3, 2020 3:59 AM

This bitch dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 58April 10, 2020 9:41 AM

LOVEPOWER, it rules us. Takes over and fools us. To make it, it takes. LOVEPOWER takes over.

This song is so weird to me.

by Anonymousreply 59April 10, 2020 9:52 AM

Ms Dionne will be a psychic friend and doing readings for relatives of the deceased and their guests immediately after the service.

The fee is 3.99 a minute. My son has a stopwatch and cash only, hussies! Will also accept cartons of menthols as payment!

by Anonymousreply 60April 14, 2020 3:04 AM

Miss Dionne, will I find love among the ruins?

by Anonymousreply 61April 14, 2020 3:07 AM

Another Yelp review: I am very displeased with Miss Warwick’s services, considering that SHE SET FIRE TO MY AUNT’S DEAD BODY! After a young gay black man reeking of marijuana appeared several times to reassure us that Miss Warwick would be there “in a jiffy,” she finally stumbled out onto the funeral home stage 45 minutes late, smoking a cigarette. She babbled incoherent gibberish while tapping her ashes into the open casket as though it were a giant ashtray. Being chock-full of flammable chemicals, Auntie Debbie naturally burst into flames. The young gay black man rushed out onto the stage and tried valiantly to save the situation by ad-libbing, “Miss Warwick forgot to mention that she would be giving her extra special Viking funeral service at no extra charge. Valhalla welcomes you, Auntie Debbie!” while a puzzled Miss Warwick kept trying to light a fresh cigarette from my Aunt’s smoldering cremains.

by Anonymousreply 62April 14, 2020 3:24 AM

Does she charge an extra fee to give the deceased a psychic reading?

by Anonymousreply 63April 14, 2020 3:47 AM

Chile, what is goin' on with them teefs?!?

by Anonymousreply 64April 14, 2020 4:29 AM

Has anyone checked on future Kennedy Center Non-Honoree and most likely to not be recognized at the Oscars for the In Memoriam when she dies, Ms. Dionne “Newark Nasty” Warwick? Asking all you hussies to search the discount tobacco barns and slightly tarnished rhinestone sections at Joann’s Fabric!!!!

by Anonymousreply 65April 19, 2020 4:47 AM

Gurl, lady Dionne is out smoking up her stimulus check

by Anonymousreply 66April 19, 2020 5:04 AM

Don't forget Hot hors d'oeuvres (no seafood, shellfish or mushrooms) chicken wings, bar-b-que ribs, little frank meatballs and egg rolls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 19, 2020 5:09 AM

[quote]Gurl, lady Dionne is out smoking up her stimulus check

She sure as hell isn't using it to pay her employees.

by Anonymousreply 68April 19, 2020 5:41 AM

Due to the current situation, Ms. Dionne will be offering her funeral services via Zoom. Her camera will be off, but she will be there, quietly mourning your loved one. You may hear a TV and her occasionally coughing in the background, but that's not her.

Please make sure your Venmo payment has been made so that we may send you the link to the meeting room.

by Anonymousreply 69April 19, 2020 9:43 AM

Not Abad offer: you pay DW $199 to emcee your funeral, she doesn't show, and you get to say "the bitch took my money and supposed to be here." Guests impressed or amused, DW's palm greased, everyone happy.

by Anonymousreply 70April 19, 2020 10:08 AM

Yasssss getting those Covid coins hussies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 4, 2020 3:04 PM

Remember, Miss Warwick takes CASH

by Anonymousreply 72October 4, 2020 3:09 PM

Miss Warwick takes whatever is given to her, R72.

by Anonymousreply 73October 4, 2020 3:12 PM

Covid coins lol

by Anonymousreply 74October 4, 2020 3:13 PM

Dearly beloved, what the world needs now is love. And the invoice paid in full.

by Anonymousreply 75October 4, 2020 3:18 PM

Which one of you bitches started this Twitter account?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 4, 2020 3:50 PM

Just make sure you give her directions beforehand.

She turned up an hour late to my aunt's funeral in San Jose.

by Anonymousreply 77October 4, 2020 4:42 PM

Too bad we don't still need her.

by Anonymousreply 78October 9, 2020 11:25 AM

YASSSSSSSSSS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 10, 2020 2:23 AM

Miss Warwick, do you think you can handle my mother's last wishes? She was a singer, too, and she even recorded one of your songs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 10, 2020 4:49 AM

Did you officiate at her own career's funeral?

by Anonymousreply 81October 10, 2020 8:55 AM

She’s was at that COVID memorial handing out business cards for anyone who might need a legend to hold their loved one’s funeral service.

“A Funeral of COVID Class is a once in a goddamn opportunity of a lifetime, you hussies!”

by Anonymousreply 82October 10, 2020 10:33 AM

Miss Warwick, we paid you to perform our mother's funeral and you never showed.

by Anonymousreply 83October 10, 2020 11:11 AM

[Quote] Miss Warwick, we paid you to perform our mother's funeral and you never showed.

That's terrible.

Dionne, why do you have to be a heartbreaker?

by Anonymousreply 84October 10, 2020 3:05 PM

Another last-minute cancellation?

It’s Deja vu...

by Anonymousreply 85October 10, 2020 5:34 PM

Should I pay in advance or will that money be spent on weed by the time I die?

by Anonymousreply 86October 11, 2020 6:06 AM

[quote]Her prepared remarks was actually an old Mad Libs worksheet she stole from the set of Sliver Spoons.

I'd like that back, please, if you don't mind.

by Anonymousreply 87October 16, 2020 6:42 AM

Alright I will, Ms. Dionne. I gots ya number, Hussy!

by Anonymousreply 88October 16, 2020 7:04 AM

Does it cost extra for you to pull one if those ‘And now Miss Aretha Franklin..‘ moments?

by Anonymousreply 89October 16, 2020 8:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!