Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How Will DL Icons Handle COVID-19?

Deb Messing? Miss Warwick? The Duchess of Sussex?

by Anonymousreply 10March 20, 2020 3:48 AM

Ironically, the Wrigglyville Cum Dump has finally started asking his rando tops to wear condoms.

by Anonymousreply 1March 8, 2020 2:33 AM

Same probably can't be said for Cockgobbler Aaron Schock.

by Anonymousreply 2March 8, 2020 2:35 AM

I don’t know why people are hoarding toilet paper. I’m going to hoard dextromethorphan. I don’t care what doctors say - dextromethorphan works & when I was in practice I told my patients to get it & use it if they had a cough and they needed relief. There is no sense exhausting yourself when you’re sick.

by Anonymousreply 3March 8, 2020 2:39 AM

and guaifenesin

by Anonymousreply 4March 8, 2020 2:40 AM

About 10 years ago I used to buy 20 dextromethorphan & guaifenesin tablets for 88¢ at Walmart. Then they upped the price to a whopping $4 for 30 tablets for about 7 years. Now it’s $10 for 12 tablets at Walmart . It’s highway robbery I’m telling you.

by Anonymousreply 5March 8, 2020 2:46 AM

I sure hope Ernst contracts and and dies from it so he can stop posting his dumb EST you all fall for.

by Anonymousreply 6March 8, 2020 3:00 AM

R6, I have a round-the-world trip planned. I’m hitting Italy, Iran, Seattle. And ending in China. I want to die where if all began.

by Anonymousreply 7March 8, 2020 3:18 AM

Excuse moi for avoiding you children, but I have been fucking running around collecting my supplies, finding enough chickens to leave in the safe room with Nippy, making sure Lupita has the place in Rio locked up and none of her damned kids inside (They are more of a risk on the streets than Corona is.), and supervising Damont and Cindi amassing my necessary medicines, p-re-scriptions, paraphernalia, Bic lighters, rolling papers rolls (I like the 50 meter rolls with the 1 meter width) and roach boxes, and headed. Those two kids will stay here at my place on the LA River, and I am now heading to the Super Secret Diva Fortress of Cultural Preservation Security.

God bless the late Sultan Qaboos bin Said Al Said and his influence with Bezos and Gates (meaning photos). That dear man bankrolled the Fortress and we special few are going there by invitation so that if you all drop dead from VIDs (as I am calling it - trademarked, assholes, so don't even try) our precious legacy still will be alive in the world. And the survivors will still buy our music!

I don't know who else is super-divalicious enough to join me. I am glad dear Re is dead so that I'll have more room for my steamer trunks, valises and hat boxes (well, baseball cap boxes). She could fill a suite with just her fungus creams. But I hope that none of the C, D and F team are going, even if it's just to cook. I swear to fucking Jesus Christ that if that fat loon Mariah is there poking me in the back with her juggers I'm going pull those medicine balls of saline out by my own claws. And, please God, no Jacksons. I HATE that damned no-nose look. I wake up from nightmares of gray aliens any time I bump into Janet.

I admit feeling a little sorry about Damont running over that little white family in Sunset this morning, but I figure they would have been plague victims anyway. What's a few days?

Oh, I also got my mail off. That's where we were heading the AM. Two eBay boxes to the White House. One saying "Sexiest Man Alive" and the other saying "Be a Be Bester Beauty in the End Times." Loaded with the licks of people locked up in the Los Angeles GOP Isolation Warehouse with the virus. Damont said there are about 5,000 people hidden there by the Feds, flown in from Texas and Florida. Keep the official counts down and make sure they're all Democrats, I heard. Fuck that shit. Donny and his Slove-wife are going DOWN.

So here I go. They sent a driver and the windows of the limo SUV are blackened so I don't know where the secret site is. Exciting. I'll try to keep my social mediumizing up but who knows how deep my hole will go.

Re-member. My latest album is still on sale at Amazon until the last driver croaks. Give a fuck and buy. Try to survive. It's too late for you to see a priest.

And if that shit-ass Canadian widow skeleton is there, I'm pulling a rib out of her carcass and beating her with it until it's quiet. She can try to "go on" after THAT. My nerves can't take fucking honky wannabes. Not now. It IS an emergency.

Adventure!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 20, 2020 3:37 AM

making that coin hussy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 20, 2020 3:46 AM

If Deb Messing can cure eye cancer, the Coronavirus should be a piece of cake.

by Anonymousreply 10March 20, 2020 3:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!