Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Supernatural - Part 16

The show returns from hiatus on Monday, March 16!

Only two more months until the series finale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196April 6, 2020 7:52 PM

Who the fuck keeps starting all these threads about this shitty show?

by Anonymousreply 1March 12, 2020 12:51 AM

It has to be done, because of trolls like you R1.

If you just left these threads alone, they could run up to 400, 500, or 600 posts.

But because you keep FF'ing them, new threads have to be created.

Stop being a troll, and no new threads will be necessary.

by Anonymousreply 2March 12, 2020 12:56 AM

Thank goodness this thread was started just in time.

The other one just got paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 3March 12, 2020 1:25 AM

The other thread barely made it to 100 posts.

That really fucking sucks.

by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2020 1:27 AM

[quote]Thank goodness this thread was started just in time. The other one just got paywalled.

šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 5March 12, 2020 1:28 AM

You idiots that watch this garbage are too broke to pay a buck fifty?????

I guess poverty goes hand in hand with shitty taste, lol.

by Anonymousreply 6March 12, 2020 4:30 AM

Alexander Calvert pings sometimes, but it's probably just because he's Canadian.

I think Jack should follow in his father's footsteps and fall in love with a man. He only has so many episodes left to work with!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 12, 2020 5:36 AM

Lol R7.

What do you mean "follow in his father's footsteps?" You mean Lucifer?

I never got the impression from the show, that Mark Pellegrino's character was gay.

by Anonymousreply 8March 12, 2020 5:49 AM

Fuck the intellectually challenged fraus and frau-adjacent queens who are obsessed with this show.

by Anonymousreply 9March 12, 2020 5:49 AM

I mean the father that both he and his mother canonically chose, R8: Castiel.

Lucifer's just his sperm donor. However, Lucifer is pretty damn pansexual, IMO (if unlikely to fall in love with anyone).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 12, 2020 6:30 AM

I was watching the "Free to be you and me" episode, and I love the ending, where Lucifer is in bed with Sam, and his hand is touching Sam's shoulder.

That was hot!

From the very beginning, it seems like Lucifer had a "thing" for Sam, always making references about wanting to be "in him," and being intimate while locked in the cage together.

by Anonymousreply 11March 12, 2020 6:38 AM

Indeed. Lucifer pounded Sam's ass raw in that cage in Hell, and that was probably one of the least depraved things that went on. Lucifer made Sam his bitch in every way imaginable, as he loves to remind him whenever they encounter each other in subsequent seasons.

"Free to Be You and Me" is a great episode. And apparently the title refers to a programme from the 1970s which was about teaching kids to be happy and do what they want rather than worrying about gendered expectations. Cue the episode-long DeanCas lovefest.

I mean, you can't make this stuff up. The show itself is the biggest culprit when it comes to shipping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 12, 2020 7:00 AM

[quote] Lucifer pounded Sam's ass raw in that cage in Hell, and that was probably one of the least depraved things that went on

by Anonymousreply 13March 12, 2020 7:58 AM

[quote] Lucifer pounded Sam's ass raw in that cage in Hell, and that was probably one of the least depraved things that went on

Do you think that Sam remembers what happened and just doesn't talk about it, or has it been erased from his memory?

I think he might have flashbacks, the same way that Dean had flashbacks of his time in hell.

I mean, if Dean remembered Alistair, being on the rack, and torturing people, then surely Sam must remember getting fucked daily. Right?

by Anonymousreply 14March 12, 2020 8:00 AM

OMG you idiots are taking about these characters like they are real people and no characters in a crappy TV series. šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 15March 12, 2020 1:37 PM

*not

by Anonymousreply 16March 12, 2020 1:38 PM

And yet here you are, R15.

Following us around, like some sort of fucking psycho.

by Anonymousreply 17March 12, 2020 4:02 PM

I was watching Supernatural "On Demand" on my tv, and just finished the "Swan Song" episode.

I have to say that something really rubbed me the wrong way. Dean was trying to find a solution to saving Sam's body from being taken over by Lucifer. Castiel said that there's "nothing we can do."

Then Dean called Castiel a "junkless sissy." Damn, that pissed me off.

Not only was it really homophobic, but coming from Dean, it was fucking SELF LOATHING.

Arrrghh!

by Anonymousreply 18March 12, 2020 8:43 PM

The French Mistake was on today.

Haha... I love that episode!

by Anonymousreply 19March 12, 2020 11:53 PM

Angels are ā€œjunklessā€ theyā€™ve mentioned it before. Who fucking cares?

I love French Mistake as well. Itā€™s hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 20March 13, 2020 1:39 AM

Why the fuck is that ā€œhomophobic ā€œ R18??

How is it self-loathing by Dean? Dean has a dick, angels donā€™t.

Dean is also NOT gay. He never has been and he NEVER will be. It sure as fuck isnā€™t ā€œendgameā€ either. Delusional idiots.

by Anonymousreply 21March 13, 2020 1:43 AM

This show is awful.

by Anonymousreply 22March 13, 2020 2:41 AM

R15 it is so much worse on tumblr and twitter.

by Anonymousreply 23March 13, 2020 6:04 AM

With only nine episodes left, there isn't a lot of script left to work with when it comes to resolving everything left open.

Since previews show all the members of TFW2.0 and Billie in the next episode, I think it will be offer some clues for where Dean and Cass's relationship is headed. If the blocking continues to be very shippy like in 15x09 (and I don't just mean the Purgaytory stuff; consider how Sam and Eileen are presented seated at a table together in Sam's first flashforward, while Dean and Cass stand beside each other drinking beers), I think the odds of Destiel being made text will go up. If it's more ambiguous and Dean is very mission-focused, I think they're missing a trick.

Of course, if the Shadow deal is revealed, all that goes out the window. There's no way Dean takes that well.

My bet is on Dean and Cass, though. They've been proving that gay love can achieve the seemingly impossible for over a decade now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 13, 2020 11:25 PM

R24 what's it like on your planet?? Is everybody as delusional as you are??

by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2020 4:31 AM

Supernatural has shut down production on the final season while fellow CW show The 100 will continue on since there is only less about a couple days left on set and try to finish their finale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2020 5:12 AM

Thatā€™s strange, I blocked R24 on my phone yet here it is again on my iPad.

šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2020 5:46 AM

Seriously, R26??

Now, what? Will the series finale be pushed back? Will the show just end with no resolution?

Tbat's total fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2020 6:47 PM

Yes r28. Basically all the of CW shows minus the 100 have at this time shut down.

by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2020 8:28 PM

R28 there are more important things going on. And as R29 said, it's not just SPN that has been shutdown. At least they don't have to worry about the upcoming writers strike like they did in season 3.

by Anonymousreply 30March 15, 2020 2:45 AM

One day left....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 15, 2020 6:34 PM

Cockles doodle doo!!!

by Anonymousreply 32March 15, 2020 7:58 PM

I don't think Jensen and Misha understand the concept of social distancing....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 15, 2020 7:58 PM

So thereā€™s only 7 more episodes ready to go? Canā€™t believe they didnā€™t hurry up and finish the entire season.

They knew Jared had to hurry and go film a pilot. God only knows what Jensen had planned as well.

They better finish it, though. As craptacular and horrid and unsatisfying as it will surely be, they need to wrap up the 15 fucking years of Sam and Deansā€™ lives that we have been following.

by Anonymousreply 34March 15, 2020 11:53 PM

When the Hell was that pic at OP?

2006?

by Anonymousreply 35March 15, 2020 11:54 PM

It was a Comic-con but who knows what year.

by Anonymousreply 36March 15, 2020 11:58 PM

Am I really a loon if Jensen and Misha have to act like they're fucking in every situation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 16, 2020 5:31 AM

The self-styled Cockles prophet on Tumblr seems to be implying that there will be some good Destiel tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 16, 2020 6:00 AM

[Quote] They knew Jared had to hurry and go film a pilot. God only knows what Jensen had planned as well.

Are you dense?? There's a worldwide pandemic going on. What makes you think they're going to start filming Texas Walker anytime soon?

by Anonymousreply 39March 16, 2020 10:09 AM

Well until this mess happened, Jared was going to film Walker, obviously This wonā€™t happen anymore, hence the past tense ā€œthey knewā€ šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Unclench, why donā€™t you.

by Anonymousreply 40March 16, 2020 4:57 PM

Cute pic at R38.

If there is ANYTHING Cockles related on tonight's show, I'll freak!

Especially with Jensen's and Jared's wives guest starring.

by Anonymousreply 41March 16, 2020 6:41 PM

I agree, R34.

And I really hope that they don't use this corona virus pandemic, to cancel Jared's show altogether.

Somehow, I get the feeling that the CW will use the virus as an excuse to cancel "Walker."

by Anonymousreply 42March 16, 2020 6:42 PM

You'll never convince me that those two weren't fucking.

by Anonymousreply 43March 16, 2020 6:50 PM

The beards arenā€™t on until the next episode.

The one airing on the 23rd.

by Anonymousreply 44March 16, 2020 6:52 PM

Fantastic, R44.

I don't like Danneel's acting at all. She's horrible and distracting.

Gen isn't that bad. I like her character better than Danneel's character. Probably because Gen was cast as Ruby BEFORE meeting Jared. She actually WAS Ruby, although Ruby #2.

Dan's character was created specifically for her because Jensen is a lead. It had nothing to do with the actual story.

But that's beside the point.

I'm just happy that tonight's show should be all about DESTIEL!

by Anonymousreply 45March 16, 2020 7:04 PM

Why are their fake wives on the show?

I remember Jensen's Frau wife in that episode where he was trapped in the bar in his mind and she was awful.

by Anonymousreply 46March 16, 2020 7:35 PM

Yeah, overall I don't mind Danneel/Anael, but the scene between her and Jensen was pretty bad. It seemed like both of them were struggling to not burst out laughing.

by Anonymousreply 47March 16, 2020 8:47 PM

How was the episode?

Did Destiel finally blossom??

by Anonymousreply 48March 17, 2020 12:48 AM

Jesus, not this shit show again.

Can't you freaks watch something decent? Or if you're gonna watch this shit go discuss it somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 49March 17, 2020 12:59 AM

The hiatus is over, the show is winding down and they waste most of tonight's episode by bringing back Kaia? I like Rob Benedict but I didn't care for the opening with him monologuing about how he loves the world with Sam and Dean. Now Billie is back and she has to do another ponderous, slow speech. Then dumb Jack is told not to use his powers and five seconds after Kaia begs him for help, he's being a dumbfuck and bringing attention to the group.

I noticed that Misha Collins is not moving a lot lately - Cas is always standing or sitting in his scenes, then I read that he had hip replacement recently. That explains that. I will say that next week looks good, but I will most likely mute when the wives are onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 50March 17, 2020 1:02 AM

[quote] Cas is always standing or sitting in his scenes, then I read that he had hip replacement recently

Sounds like Dean has been fucking him too hard.

by Anonymousreply 51March 17, 2020 1:07 AM

Jensen says Cockles:

"Who needs on-camera relationships when you have relationships like these?"

I love Jared's reaction throughout the series of GIFs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 17, 2020 1:56 AM

Omg, Iā€™m going to have to rewatch this... but only because I kept falling asleep. šŸ˜›šŸ˜›

Jesus, that was bad. Nobody cares about those stupid girls. Canā€™t they just go away forever? At least Jody is always nice to see.

What else happened? Was Jack as useless as ever? How did he use magic?

Canā€™t believe they wasted an episode on those damn brats.

6 more to go.

by Anonymousreply 53March 17, 2020 2:08 AM

R48, Dean and Cas continue to be husbands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 17, 2020 2:35 AM

AWFUL EPISODE!!!

by Anonymousreply 55March 17, 2020 3:03 AM

It's truly criminal that the last season is this horrible.

Sam and Dean deserve a better ending.

by Anonymousreply 56March 17, 2020 3:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 17, 2020 5:34 AM

I didn't think this episode was THAT bad.

It was a bit slow in some places, but overall it made sense in the storytelling.

Chuck explained everything in his monologue. He likes our Sam and Dean the best, so he's getting rid of all the other planets.

Seems easy enough to comprehend.

Also, Kaia's story was important because it let Sam and Dean know what Chuck is up to. Then Billie explained it further at the end.

Then there was also an explanation of how to get rid of Chuck. But there is still the dilemma, where if there's no "good" with Chuck, then there will be no balance, and the bad monsters and Amara will take over.

HOWEVER, the big plot hole, is that to me, Chuck is a BAD GUY. I mean, he's just randomly killing millions of people. And what he did to the twink at the end of show, was just cruel.

So yeah, Cbuck has to go, because he's not really a "good guy."

by Anonymousreply 58March 17, 2020 6:50 AM

Only now has it dawned on me that Sam and Dean are like a modern day Perseus.

Fighting against the gods, and the monsters, and Hades.

They have no faith in anyone but themselves, which is basically the story of Perseus.

by Anonymousreply 59March 17, 2020 6:52 AM

Chuck taking credit for writing Destiel:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 17, 2020 7:57 AM

R54, how did you get that Tumblr gif so quickly?

The episode had not even aired yet.

by Anonymousreply 61March 17, 2020 2:16 PM

Next week's episode looks fun.

And Sam in a MAN BUN!! I love Jared's man bun. He looks sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 17, 2020 8:17 PM

The only thing decent about this episode was President Hillary Clinton. And R62, Jared looks AWFUL in that dumb hair style. He is such a awful actor, that scene with him and Jack when Jack was talking to the gray haired chick was just so fucking bad. Jared has got to be one of the worst actors out there to ever be 'successful' and make any money. It's honestly sad, there are so many undiscovered, hot actors who would blow him out of the water. No, this isn't "I Claudius" or "Upstairs Downstairs" but it's a damn shame that a show that has lasted this long, even on the CW, will go out so weak. Yeah, it's mindless crappy CW shit but still. I expected more, even if Jared is a shitty actor and all Jensen can do is fake a deep voice and throw OLD 45 year old blue steel at the camera.

by Anonymousreply 63March 18, 2020 2:04 AM

[quote] that scene with him and Jack when Jack was talking to the gray haired chick was just so fucking bad

Her name was Merle. Merle the reaper.

And I'm pissed that they killed her off! She was feisty. Best new character in ages.

by Anonymousreply 64March 18, 2020 2:09 AM

No finale as show on hiatus

by Anonymousreply 65March 18, 2020 2:11 AM

Oh well, R65.

That means the show will still go on! Maybe they'll renew it for a 16th season!

by Anonymousreply 66March 18, 2020 2:13 AM

Something I've enjoyed is watching Bibro/Bronly/anti people slowly turn against Jensen/Dean for what they see as Jensen's "pandering" to Destiel and Cockles fans. This especially happened because it became more and more obvious that Jensen (and Jared, for that matter) does not secretly hate Misha, as they had vociferously contended for years.

The meltdown after the sunset pics was epic.

Jensen/Dean gets called an "Asstiel lover," a "crying bitch," a "13-year-old girl" and a "pandering cunt" by these people, among other hilarious names.

Here's a video of Jensen and Misha acting like husbands, just to warm the COCKLES of everyone's hearts during this time of social isolation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 18, 2020 3:25 AM

Lol R67.

That's hilarious how angry they are about Destiel/Cockles.

It makes me want the show to end with a Destiel romance, just to make their heads explode.

The end hasn't been written/filmed yet, so there's still hope.

by Anonymousreply 68March 18, 2020 3:29 AM

What's more hilarious is the pathetic ramblings from R67 and R68 pretending to know what they're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 69March 18, 2020 4:49 AM

^What does it even mean? What happens now the finale cannot be filmed?

These, and other questions, will be answered... tonight on Soap.

by Anonymousreply 70March 18, 2020 5:04 AM

It means that the writers have more time to write a decent ending to the story, rather than fucking it up!!!

by Anonymousreply 71March 18, 2020 5:38 AM

I love that video, R67. Especially the part where Jensen is rubbing his thumb against the nape of Misha's neck.

Yes, R68! Dean and Castiel deserve to be happy! They deserve each other!

Genevieve and Danneel look good in the promos for next week. So do J4. And it's always nice to see Castiel and Jack together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 18, 2020 6:39 AM

I'm an actor and this was the first pilot script I was given to read back in 2005. I booked another pilot and did fine, but wow, they've run for 15 years!!

by Anonymousreply 73March 18, 2020 7:11 AM

Very cool, R73.

What part were you reading for?

by Anonymousreply 74March 18, 2020 7:13 AM

R73 I'm sure you made the right choice.

by Anonymousreply 75March 18, 2020 8:38 AM

So, what ep were they up to filming before production shut down?

I think they will just have to come back and do another season 16 to tie up the show with no interruption!

by Anonymousreply 76March 18, 2020 9:18 AM

STFU R75.

Just go away, you beast.

by Anonymousreply 77March 18, 2020 10:44 AM

[Quote] Just go away, you beast.

You first.

by Anonymousreply 78March 18, 2020 2:08 PM

How depressing it is that the show that used to make me so happy has turned to this.

This last episode was complete garbage. Who thought that bringing back Kaia was what any fan wanted to see this late in the game? The whole ā€œGod is a buttheadā€ theme has just exhausted me and Iā€™ve lost the desire to even try to figure out where itā€™s going. I like Rob Benedict fine, but Chuck is not written well enough anymore for me to feel anything but ā€œget off the screen!ā€. Itā€™s painful to see this great show and wonderful actors crawl toward the finish line.

by Anonymousreply 79March 18, 2020 2:20 PM

Alll I know is the one in Ops image on the left is seriously cute.

by Anonymousreply 80March 18, 2020 3:31 PM

That photo is probably 10+ years old r80. Jensen doesn't look like that at all anymore.

Monday's episode BARELY drew a million viewers.

I agree with the others who've said it's sad spn is going out this way. I expected more from everybody---the writers, the actors, the CW, all of em.

by Anonymousreply 81March 18, 2020 4:29 PM

They were starting to scout locations for episode 19.

So 19 and 20 were left to film. The last two episodes ever.

by Anonymousreply 82March 18, 2020 4:43 PM

[quote]wonderful actors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 18, 2020 6:10 PM

[quote] So 19 and 20 were left to film. The last two episodes ever.

Which means that they still have time to do a re-write, and go out with a bang.

They owe it to the fans and the actors.

by Anonymousreply 84March 18, 2020 9:10 PM

They need to expand the season to the usual 22 episodes so as to not rush the ending. They can do that now with the hiatus and the actors having the time off. There is going to be a dearth of content with everything shut down, after all.

by Anonymousreply 85March 18, 2020 9:27 PM

Jensen told Misha "I'm a sucker for you" at the most recent con. While they listened to Jonas Brothers!

Jensen really doesn't give a shit lately about whether people know about him and Misha or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 18, 2020 10:43 PM

Last thread got paywalled at 100 posts, so here's a new one.

Just in case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 18, 2020 10:50 PM

[Quote] Jensen really doesn't give a shit lately about whether people know about him and Misha or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 18, 2020 10:50 PM

Please stop, R88, I beg you.

by Anonymousreply 89March 18, 2020 11:38 PM

R89 stop what??

by Anonymousreply 90March 18, 2020 11:42 PM

Your unfounded delusions. Is that redundant?

Meanwhile Jared and Jensen are both in Austin with their respective families.

Whereā€™s that queer bating asshole?

In a way I hope they cancel the last two episodes. Keeps me from seeing that idiot on my tv anymore.

by Anonymousreply 91March 18, 2020 11:46 PM

I cant believe there are nutjobs who see it as their life's work to get SPN threads paywalled and essentially closed down.

How unhinged can one be?

by Anonymousreply 92March 18, 2020 11:54 PM

R91 you seem to be confused. I'm not a delusional Destihell shipper.

R92 why does this [italic] still [/italic] need to be explained? These theads keep getting shut down because no one wants to subscribe and start paying. Stop blaming other anons and get the hint.

by Anonymousreply 93March 19, 2020 1:11 AM

Oh, my sincerest apologies, R88, the gif didnā€™t open automatically so I didnā€™t know that you were mocking the destihell loons. ā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļø

Sorry. šŸ„µ

by Anonymousreply 94March 19, 2020 1:17 AM

I agree with you R92.

R93 is a goddamned liar, and one of the main reasons why these threads keep getting paywalled.

Clearly, it doesn't have a life, which leaves it much time to keep FF'ing the Supernatural threads.

by Anonymousreply 95March 19, 2020 1:36 AM

And R95 is an entitled idiot who thinks the rules don't apply to them. Go whine to Muriel about it.

by Anonymousreply 96March 19, 2020 2:05 AM

I have been able to see every single Supernatural thread since they started.

New ones keep popping up because people are too goddammned cheap to pay a buck fifty each month.

Itā€™s annoying as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 97March 19, 2020 2:14 AM

The fuckin Supernatural Freaks, the "Jensen Deserves an Emmy" morons, are a fucking scourge on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 98March 19, 2020 2:18 AM

Who pays a buck fifty to read any forum board on the net.

by Anonymousreply 99March 19, 2020 2:26 AM

If Jensen gets an Emmy for anything, it should be for Dean's prayer to Castiel in 15x09, where he broke down crying and said he shouldn't have let him go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 19, 2020 2:27 AM

I just watched "Clap your hands if you believe..." and it was fucking hilarious!

I loved the X-files theme, the fairies, soul less Sam going around insulting everyone, Dean being chased by fairies and trapping one in the microwave, Dean tackling the little person, and Sam and Dean drinking out of the little teacups.

It was really well done.

by Anonymousreply 101March 19, 2020 2:35 AM

As if Jensen Ackles is ever going to get an Emmy. Barney the purple dinosaur is more deserving. The Supernatural Fans are just too much.

by Anonymousreply 102March 19, 2020 2:42 AM

R99 you don't have to pay to read, only to post.

by Anonymousreply 103March 19, 2020 2:45 AM

I love that episode, R101. Especially the scene where Dean's getting hauled off by the police and he shouts "fight the fairies!" to Sam, leading everyone to think he was perpetrating a gay bashing.

by Anonymousreply 104March 19, 2020 3:00 AM

R104, this guy played Patrick at the beginning of the episode.

His name is Joel Semande, and he's really hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 19, 2020 3:11 AM

No, he's not.

Not at all, R105.

by Anonymousreply 106March 19, 2020 3:16 AM

Well, then R103, who pays to post on a web forum on the net.

by Anonymousreply 107March 20, 2020 12:04 AM

Has anyone ever wondered if in the real world, that Sam and Dean would be Doomsday Prepper, anti-governnment, right-wing militia weirdos?

by Anonymousreply 108March 20, 2020 11:56 PM

Kirstie Alley, Jared Padalecki and more celebs join the internet in listing 5 jobs they've had

Never underestimate the power of the internet to amuse, especially as people pass the time during the coronavirus pandemic. This week, celebrities including Kirstie Alley, Jared Padalecki and The Bachelor alum Colton Underwood joined the many sharing a list of five jobs theyā€™d worked in their life.

And speaking of The Bachelor, the outlandish occupations that contestants often have on that show would fit right in here. Consider Cheers alum Alley was once a dandelion picker. Jane Lynch, perhaps known to audiences for playing Sue Sylvester on Glee, was both a fitting room number-hander and a triplicate separator, while Supernatural star Padalecki counted the professions of his many TV and movie characters, hence his stint as ā€œSatanā€™s Vessel.ā€

1. Law Student

2. Hunter

3. Satanā€™s Vessel

4. Apocalyptic Harbinger

5. Texas Ranger

#WashYourHands ā€” Jared Padalecki (@jarpad) March 18, 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109March 21, 2020 1:02 AM

R109 fascinating

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 21, 2020 2:54 AM

Jensen showing off his cocksucking skills to Misha:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 21, 2020 3:16 AM

That was what FBI agent Henrickson accused them of being in that great episode with the man droid, which turned out to be a shapeshifter, R108.

He also said that their dad had probably touched them in a bad way.

by Anonymousreply 112March 21, 2020 4:39 AM

Well, actually, he accused John of being a para -military type since he had been in the Marines.

by Anonymousreply 113March 21, 2020 4:41 AM

Yum

Boy is buff as hell.

šŸ˜šŸ˜

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 21, 2020 8:11 PM

Jared has always had the best body! I bet he's going stir-crazy right now; he's such a rambunctious person.

by Anonymousreply 115March 22, 2020 1:17 AM

Misha doesn't queerbait. He just has eyes and doesn't choose to be willfully blind to the romantic subtext--and text--of Dean and Castiel's relationship. He also is more in touch with fan and social media culture than J2 and so tends to be more aware of how the people who watch Supernatural perceive the show.

That may enrage incest aficionadi or those who believe that Jared and Jensen are in sham marriages and actually shacking up with each other, but there's nothing wrong with Misha's valid interpretation of Dean and Cas as a romance.

If anyone is queerbaiting, it's the showrunners, especially if they don't make Destiel explicit by the finale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116March 22, 2020 1:17 AM

Jared is too skinny now.

I liked him better when he was tanned and working out.

He looked AMAZING.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117March 22, 2020 1:23 AM

R114 lol at the kid's face.

by Anonymousreply 118March 22, 2020 1:30 AM

Sheā€™s giving serious side-eye to the person taking the picture. I think itā€™s the mom.

by Anonymousreply 119March 22, 2020 1:34 AM

Jensen and family have been posting fun things on instagram this week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120March 22, 2020 1:45 AM

They've been using the trampoline, playing games. Jensen still smiles like a kid when he's doing stuff like this. :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 22, 2020 1:46 AM

Singing...I like this song, never heard it before but it's nice(By The Highwaywomen)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 22, 2020 1:48 AM

Celebrating Danneel's birthday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123March 22, 2020 1:49 AM

Danneel seems fun. And she stans gay rights. I wonder what she thinks about Destiel.

I'm looking forward to seeing her on my screen on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 124March 22, 2020 1:55 AM

Gee sorry that didn't work, all the links say they are bad urls. Let's see if this works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 22, 2020 1:56 AM

OK well they are on Jensen's instagram.

by Anonymousreply 126March 22, 2020 1:56 AM

[Quote] I wonder what she thinks about Destiel.

She's probably sick of it like Jensen is.

by Anonymousreply 127March 22, 2020 2:48 AM

That video at R122 was too cute! And I don't normally do cute.

Jensen's singing has definitely gotten much better.

I love that they're just hanging out on St. Patrick's Day.

by Anonymousreply 128March 22, 2020 3:22 AM

Yes, lesbian country folk music is a better fit for Jensen than melodramatic rock anthems.

He's a very talented person.

by Anonymousreply 129March 22, 2020 10:32 PM

I was on Tumblr and someone put up a clip of an incident that happened at JIBCON a year (or more?) ago. The clip had no audio and shows the cast in a group in a hotel lobby, possibly leaving the con for the day. Suddenly, Jared aggressively lunges at Misha and it looks like he's trying to smack him in the head. Their bodyguard Clif steps away, like he's not going to stop Jared's attack - Misha ducks back and it doesn't look like Jared connected. The person says that on the clip you can hear Jensen say to someone "turn that camera off!".

I vaguely remember this incident but not the story behind it. Can anyone update me on whatall was going on that day?

by Anonymousreply 130March 22, 2020 11:16 PM

Jared was showing Misha what he'd do to him if he broke Jensen's heart, R130.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 23, 2020 12:59 AM

I don't believe that story, R130.

by Anonymousreply 132March 23, 2020 1:03 AM

Howā€™s this for awkward? The demon who manipulated Sam into drinking demon blood on Supernatural may hold the key to solving the Winchestersā€™ problems.

On Mondayā€™s episode (The CW, 8/7c), Genevieve Padalecki reprises her role as Ruby, when the ā€œsearch for the one thing that may give the Winchesters an edge against God leads Sam and Dean to Joā€™s (guest star Danneel Ackles) door and to a secret that may have died with Ruby,ā€ per the official synopsis.

Below, the tight-lipped Padalecki teases Rubyā€™s ā€œscaryā€ reunion with Sam and Dean, and opens up about what it was like to return to acting while being a full-time mom to her three children with Supernatural leading man Jared Padalecki.

[quote] TVLINE | I know death doesnā€™t mean the end on Supernatural, but it has been 11 seasons since Ruby died. Did you think you would ever get to play her again?

I think I was always really hopeful, especially after coming back in ā€œThe French Mistakeā€ and having so much fun. I was always hopeful that I would get the opportunity again to come back and play Ruby. I donā€™t know if I expected it, but I was definitely keeping my fingers crossed.

[quote] TVLINE | Was it something that you talked about with Jared or the producers over the years?

No, but I think around the time after ā€œThe French Mistake,ā€ I always made it known that when the show was coming to a close or if there was a certain story plot or storyline, I would always love to come back. The show, for me, personally [and] selfishly, has always been such an important part of my family that I always wanted to be a part of it in the end. I always made that known to the producers and Jared and everyone. So I felt really grateful when there was an opportunity for me to come back.

[quote] TVLINE | How did it feel to be back on set as Ruby? Iā€™m sure youā€™ve been back on set in other capacities over the yearsā€¦

It was really cool. It was really special. Itā€™s definitely a different feeling coming on as my husbandā€™s wife and saying ā€œhi,ā€ in his work environment. [It is] a totally other experience when youā€™re stepping on the set as a character, and seeing people in a work environment and feeling part of the crew and the team. So that is such an exciting feeling. I really enjoyed being on set. I love to work, I love acting. So for me, being able to have my family and have three kids and then be able to jump right back in and start working in this capacity, I couldnā€™t ask for a better scenario. It was a dream come true for me. It was a lot of fun, and I just definitely felt like I jumped right back in and I was part of the team again.

[quote] TVLINE | What did you miss most about playing Ruby?

I missed her kind of grit and darkness. And I missed how she can be a bit of a badass and a little bit conniving. Sheā€™s got an agenda. I think Gen, myself, can be a little bit like, ā€œLetā€™s look on the bright side!ā€ [Laughs] Iā€™m scatterbrained at times, so I love that sheā€™s focused on the prize. I just enjoyed stepping back in those shoes. Plus, she always gets to wear high heels. I donā€™t get to do that often anymore with three kids, so that was fun.

[quote] TVLINE | Since itā€™s been so long since weā€™ve seen Ruby, what can you say about what sheā€™s been up to in that time, and how sheā€™s changed or not in that time?

Thatā€™s a tough one, because I donā€™t want to give too much away in terms of when you see her. I think that youā€™ll definitely see her badass [side], the demon character that she plays and the toughness and stuff. Weā€™ve seen vulnerability in different ways from her, and I think youā€™ll see a little bit of that as well. So thatā€™ll be an interesting change.

by Anonymousreply 133March 23, 2020 1:49 AM

[quote] TVLINE | We do know that she sort of re-enters the picture through Jo. Do Jo and Ruby have a history as an angel and a demon?

Youā€™ll have to find out! [Laughs] But I think youā€™ll definitely be able to see how theyā€™re similar and how theyā€™re different, and how they kind of play off of each other, and you can kind of make your own assumptions from there, I guess.

[quote] TVLINE | Did you and Danneel campaign to have a storyline together? Or was that pure coincidence?

No, that was actually a coincidence, which was such a great situation for us, because weā€™re so busy with our kids. Even though we live so close to each other in Austin, Texas. I feel like getting to spend the episode with her was such a gift. We donā€™t get to hang out as often as weā€™d like with our busy schedules, so that was super fun.

[quote] TVLINE | We donā€™t really know what Rubyā€™s feelings are at this point about God. Is that something thatā€™s explored in the episode?

I think sheā€™ll definitely be part of the storyline, and I know that Godā€™s a big arc. So I think sheā€™ll play to that. I think you can make judgments either way. I donā€™t know if itā€™s as black and white.

[quote] TVLINE | Ruby was a very clever demon who manipulated Sam for a long time to free Lucifer and was an enemy of the Winchesters. So would she even want to help them out, if she had the resources to?

I feel like everyoneā€™s now doing it. She was the OG, who was like the original ā€œIā€™ve got a plan, Iā€™m sticking to it, and Iā€™m not going to apologize for it.ā€ Now everyone seems to be following suit. I donā€™t know. I think if there was an agenda involved, and she can see the goal, especially in dire times, I think she would go for it.

[quote] TVLINE | The Winchesters and Ruby did not leave things on a nice note, to put it mildly. Last time we saw her, they killed her. Is there anything you can tease about what the reunion looks like between them?

The reunion looksā€¦ scary. No, I donā€™t know. I think she is in dire straits. I donā€™t want to say too much about any reunions. Just wait and see.

[quote] TVLINE | Sam and Ruby, obviously, have a complicated relationship. Do you think that she still has maybe some deeper feelings for him?

Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll always have fond memories of the relationship. I would think that even though he betrayed her, I think she understands that in a way, because she probably would have done the same thing. So I think sheā€™ll probably always have fond memories of him.

[quote] TVLINE | One of the fun things that the promo teased was that weā€™re going to meet a Sam and Dean from another world. Did you get to witness Jared and Jensen playing these other versions of Sam and Dean while you were on set?

I didnā€™t get to be on set, but I got to FaceTime an awful lot, and my children had a lot of fun seeing their dad dressed up in this alternate universe. They thought it was pretty funny and were asking lots of questions about the set stuff. Weā€™re definitely trying to get our middle son to rock that man bun.

[quote] TVLINE | You mentioned that you love acting, and you love being on set. Did this episode spark a desire in you to do more acting in the future?

Yeah, definitely. Iā€™ve been a full-time mom, and Iā€™ve been running a blog, which has been so fun and such an amazing creative outlet. But to get back on set and to actually be working as an actor again definitely ignited a creative spark in me that I absolutely hope to pursue a bit in the future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 23, 2020 1:52 AM

I guess that means that Ruby is revived in the normal timeline rather than appearing as a recollection or some sort of vision.

Not sure about that. I think her death concluded her story quite neatly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 23, 2020 6:45 AM

Maybe it's so that it leaves the door open for her to appear in a Supernatural movie, should there ever be one.

That's my guess, R135.

If Danneel can appear in a possible movie, then Jared probably made sure Gen could be in one, too.

by Anonymousreply 136March 23, 2020 6:57 AM

Oh yeah. Bring back everyone for the SPN movie, that's my opinion.

As long as the central conflict is how to get the local high school quarterback to ask Jack to prom, of course.

by Anonymousreply 137March 23, 2020 7:02 AM

I'll bet ten bucks that Danneel is super jealous of Genevieve, for getting the TVLine interview.

by Anonymousreply 138March 23, 2020 7:10 AM

[Quote] Maybe it's so that it leaves the door open for her to appear in a Supernatural movie, should there ever be one.

A SPN movie?? Oh my sides!

[Quote] I'll bet ten bucks that Danneel is super jealous of Genevieve, for getting the TVLine interview.

How about no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 23, 2020 7:23 AM

Here is the video clip that is referenced by R130. Click the link to see the whole incident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140March 23, 2020 2:57 PM

That's hilarious at R140.

Poor Jensen. He looks like he always has to be the one responsible for defusing these types of volatile situations.

From the look on Misha's face, he was obviously doing something annoying to Jared.

Jared didn't look like he was in "beast mode," but he was clearly annoyed enough to want to go in for a second round.

by Anonymousreply 141March 23, 2020 4:04 PM

[quote]From the look on Misha's face, he was obviously doing something annoying to Jared.

What I find funny is people paying so much attention to this video when we have twelve years of corroborated (i.e. by the principles themselves) stories of Jensen and especially Jared doing annoying things to Misha, on and off set.

They're all still friends. I think these few seconds of decontextualized footage fed into the J2 tinhat narrative that Jared and Jensen secretly hate Misha, so it blew up on Bibro Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 142March 23, 2020 7:09 PM

Fuck my life!!!

Todayā€™s episode is the last they will air until they get back to work!!!!

The had not finished with the other 5 episodes so they canā€™t show themšŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”

by Anonymousreply 143March 23, 2020 8:34 PM

Supernaturalā€˜s final season is pausing sooner than expected: Executive producer Andrew Dabb announced on Twitter that tonightā€™s episode will be the last fresh original to air for some time.

As a result of the coronavirus-fueled production shutdown, ā€œThis will be our last episode for awhile,ā€ Dabb wrote. He later clarified that although the series completed filming through Episode 18 ā€” this weekā€™s installment is Episode 13 ā€” ā€œour visual effects and sound departments have closed because of the outbreak. So, right now, the episodes canā€™t be finished.ā€

That said, the #SPNFamily wonā€™t be completely without the show during the break, with ā€œsome special treats coming along the way to help us all get through this,ā€ Dabb teased.

At the time of the shutdown, Supernatural was just two episodes shy of completing filming on its 20-episode swan-song season. But never fear, ā€œwe, The CW, and Warner Bros. fully intend to return and finish the series,ā€ Dabb assured fans. ā€œItā€™s not a matter of ā€˜if,ā€™ itā€™s a matter of ā€˜when.'ā€

Tonightā€™s episode, titled ā€œDestinyā€™s Child,ā€ marks the return of Genevieve Padalecki as the demon Ruby. Per the official synopsis, ā€œa search for the one thing that may give the Winchesters an edge against God leads Sam and Dean to Joā€™s (guest star Danneel Ackles) door and to a secret that may have died with Ruby. Meanwhile, Castiel asks Jack to do the unthinkable to help the brothers in their quest.ā€

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144March 23, 2020 9:45 PM

Is tonight's episode on?

by Anonymousreply 145March 24, 2020 12:33 AM

Tonight's Alt Sam & Dean struck me as spoiled rich gay types.

I mean, look at their car. dress and Sam's man bun!

by Anonymousreply 146March 24, 2020 1:16 AM

Totally effeminate for sure.

Too bad their world was destroyed.

Kind of dick-ish for our Sam and Dean to kick them out especially if they don't have money or IDšŸ˜§

by Anonymousreply 147March 24, 2020 3:27 AM

Danneel really doesn't fit in this show.

She sticks out like a sore thumb, and she only has a part because she's Jensen's wife.

I think that really sucks.

by Anonymousreply 148March 24, 2020 5:12 AM

It's not a big deal, it's not like she's keeping a great part from another actress, Jo/Anael is a boring pointless character who has always been badly written.

by Anonymousreply 149March 24, 2020 5:16 AM

The only high point about this episode was the cute guy (in all black), who met Sam and Dean in hell.

That, and when Cass said to Jack, "And... are you into it?" Lol.

by Anonymousreply 150March 24, 2020 5:24 AM

Not the greatest episode tonight. Lots of stuff got randomly dangled with little resolution (or even a building of the action, sometimes). The writing just wasn't tight. Too much was going on. Way too many characters for the script, among other issues.

At least there was a fair amount of Destiel.

Effeminate ponce Sam was a delight. Dean didn't seem that much different. I think Jensen could have flexed more but maybe he didn't want to step on Jared's toes with an equally outrƩ performance.

by Anonymousreply 151March 24, 2020 6:48 AM

I agree with you 100% R151.

Way too much going on, and the writing seemed all over the place. I honestly didn't know what to make of this episode.

I almost think that this is why you shouldn't have the spouses on the show. It almost seems like they write these episodes in, gratuitiously.

No rhyme or reason, but just as a vehicle to showcase the wives.

by Anonymousreply 152March 24, 2020 11:41 AM

Still complaining about the wives when J2 and the writers of SPN have shown that they don't give a fuck what you misogynists think.

by Anonymousreply 153March 24, 2020 3:28 PM

[quote] J2 and the writers of SPN have shown that they don't give a fuck what you misogynists think

That's why the ratings are in the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 154March 24, 2020 9:16 PM

Misha is trying to find a way to help through his charity! He is such a wonderful humanitarian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155March 24, 2020 9:23 PM

R154

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156March 25, 2020 3:49 AM

Time for more Cockles. Because there isn't much else to talk about now that there's another hiatus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157March 26, 2020 1:57 AM

Cockles is love!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158March 26, 2020 2:01 AM

I love how Misha and Cas are both so quick to touch Jensen/Dean. Obviously, Jensen and Dean both love it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159March 26, 2020 2:09 AM

Jensen looks at Misha this way when he's had a little too much "apple juice." It's the "I'm imagining you naked right now" stare.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160March 26, 2020 2:18 AM

I'm currently watching season 8, and I seriously think that Dean was in love with Benny. And vice-versa.

Even more so than Dean and Cass.

by Anonymousreply 161March 26, 2020 1:45 PM

Cas is the love of Dean's life and vice-versa, so I don't agree Dean loved Benny more.

Recall that S6 and S7 were pretty rough ones for Cas and his relationship with Dean. Cas lied constantly and Dean refused to support him even when he made emotional appeals grounded in their affection for each other (which Dean had been using for years to get Cas to do what he wanted). Then he had a long period of being dead, amnesiac, comatose, crazy, and watched by Meg, and Dean had a hard time with that. Benny helped Dean after Cas ran away and was a reminder to him of how things with Cas used to be in S5 and the first part of S6.

There was definitely something between Dean and Benny. I just think that, like Meg for Castiel, Benny is there to tell a story about Dean and Cas and not to be part of a lasting couple or to even have a significant story of his own. It's always sad and blatantly homophobic when Megstiel fans crow about their five-episode ship being "canon" and therefore superior to Destiel (despite the writers plainly saying that they wrote Cas's feelings towards Meg as ambiguous and not as a love story). Meanwhile, Dean and Cas are here being written with every romantic trope in the book for twelve seasons now, while probably most people who are Megstiel-positive aren't even Megstiel fans, but rather spiteful incest shippers who think that Dean will fuck Sam if Cas isn't around or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162March 26, 2020 6:30 PM

[Quote] It's always sad and blatantly homophobic when Megstiel fans crow about their five-episode ship being "canon" and therefore superior to Destiel (despite the writers plainly saying that they wrote Cas's feelings towards Meg as ambiguous and not as a love story).

In order for it to be homophobic, the characters would have to be gay. Megstiel is canon reguardless of what you say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163March 27, 2020 4:04 AM

Hello.

Let's take advantage of the fact that this thread is still not sub-only to speak an undeniable truth.

No man in his late 30s makes mixtapes of his favourite band for a bro. A bro who happens to know that he hides a gun under his pillow when even his own brother is ignorant of that fact. A bro who says that he needed to return home with a win for him.

Destiel is real, and a love story.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164March 27, 2020 10:27 PM

I love Misha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165March 31, 2020 9:30 PM

Misha's adorable.

A true Progressive.

by Anonymousreply 166April 1, 2020 12:04 AM

R164 yes....a TED talk that no one asked for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 1, 2020 2:42 AM

Misha stanning Destiel.I

The antis are SHOOK, yet again, by a Destiel victory.

"Was there ever any doubt?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168April 1, 2020 4:29 AM

Tell me again how this asshole is not a queerbaiter and a desperate tool to try to remain relevant.

Itā€™s kind of pathetic, really.

Time and again Jensen has said that this ship is NOT what the show is about and is not something that is rooted in reality and that it will never happen.

Seriously, Iā€™d rather read the bitter, angry haters and their cruel comments towards those of us who like the show than those delusional, sad destihell freaks.

by Anonymousreply 169April 1, 2020 4:41 AM

Well, unless one is one of his three children, Jensen's word is not law. He's just a guy with an opinion like everyone else. It's the showrunners, directors, writers, and editors who have the most say. And, of course, each of us as audience members, who are free to interpret the show however we wish.

Misha is outspoken in his support for Destiel, Cockles, and LGBT causes in general. Jensen is an obstinate curmudgeon, but even he has been more lenient lately. I honestly think that he'd be fine with Destiel going explicitly canon by the end of the show, his protestations notwithstanding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 1, 2020 5:08 AM

[Quote] He's just a guy with an opinion like everyone else. It's the showrunners, directors, writers, and editors who have the most say. And, of course, each of us as audience members, who are free to interpret the show however we wish.

He's the star of the show. You don't think he gets any say after working 10+ years?? And the writers/showrunners are not interested in doing Destihell.

Fans can interpret however they like, doesn't mean that those interpretations are correct. Which is why it's just better to stick to fanart or fanfic instead of going around saying your ship is canon.

by Anonymousreply 171April 1, 2020 7:52 AM

Cockles???

Ackles + ???

What am I missing here?

by Anonymousreply 172April 1, 2020 8:09 AM

R172 sometimes ignorance is bliss.

by Anonymousreply 173April 1, 2020 9:07 AM

Cockles = Colins + Ackles = Dean + Castiel = Destiel

[quote] He's the star of the show. You don't think he gets any say after working 10+ years??

Absolutely not.

This season is proof that Jensen and Jared just read their lines.

If they had a say, the show would be much better than it is now.

In fact, the J's both seemed pretty much in the dark, about how the show would end.

by Anonymousreply 174April 1, 2020 12:11 PM

[Quote] If they had a say, the show would be much better than it is now.

Hmm idk about that.

by Anonymousreply 175April 1, 2020 1:47 PM

Jensen obviously gets input on individual lines and maybe certain directorial choices, depending on the director and the scene. But no, I do not believe that Jensen could unilaterally decide the writing and outcome of major story arcs within a season, much less the plotting and resolution of the second-most significant character relationship on the show, spanning twelve seasons. That is the domain of way more principals than just him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 2, 2020 7:33 AM

Doesn't change the fact that Jensen is not interested in doing Destihell. You couldn't force him to.

by Anonymousreply 177April 2, 2020 11:13 AM

Actors have to do things they don't agree with all the time, R177, going back to fucking Aristophanes and the dawn of the profession.

Some of you have a very unrealistic view of what actors' job and actual role in the creative process are. They, like everyone else who is paid for a living, are "forced" to do things they may not 100% agree with all the time. Breaking a contract and walking out the door on a 15-year production like a punk because of a gay hand-holding or kiss scene is not something an actor does in 2020, lol. Get some goddamn perspective.

All that being said, I don't seriously think there would be anything more than a scene of Dean saying "I love you" to Cass and a hug/touching hands moment as the Destiel capstone. Which of course people can then interpret how they wish...though they do that regardless.

by Anonymousreply 178April 2, 2020 4:18 PM

Well if any of that shit ended up being part of the finale, then I hope they NEVER film the last two episodes.

Let it die an ignominious death. It was once a great show but it turned to shit the last few years.

It is too bad that the two leads couldnā€™t have a say in what they wanted for the end, especially since they dedicated the better part of their lives to it.

by Anonymousreply 179April 2, 2020 7:09 PM

[Quote] Actors have to do things they don't agree with all the time,Ā [R177],

Maybe so....in this case you couldn't force him to because Destihell was never canon to begin with. I don't think pissing off one of your main actors is a great idea.

by Anonymousreply 180April 3, 2020 1:37 AM

Destiel is REAL, R180.

And you are in denial.

Sorry that you're so stubborn that you can't accept what everyone knows to be true.

The series will end with Dean and Cass together. Forever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181April 3, 2020 4:58 AM

Cass is clearly the bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 3, 2020 5:01 AM

R181 it is on your planet. The rest of us live in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 183April 3, 2020 6:32 AM

I'm so worried that the series will never get finished.

The CW seems to be just giving up on the end of this current season, and focusing on the Fall shows.

And I'm stuck in re-run HELL!

by Anonymousreply 184April 3, 2020 5:28 PM

Some 16-year-old who was on this show just died, I guess. Does anyone know who he is, or who he played on the show?

by Anonymousreply 185April 4, 2020 1:31 AM

He was on the Flash, not Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 186April 4, 2020 1:53 AM

It'll finish eventually...I just hope the wait is worth it.

In the meantime, R184, there's fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 187April 4, 2020 2:56 AM

Misha is really churning out the social media content during lockdown. I bet his kale chips taste marvellous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188April 6, 2020 4:28 AM

R188 never had kale chips before but i'd be willing to try Misha's.

by Anonymousreply 189April 6, 2020 5:00 AM

Rofl at R188.

I would love to have a dad like Misha. He's hilarious.

The best is when he says, "Hey! HEY!" lol

by Anonymousreply 190April 6, 2020 5:35 AM

What are Jared and Jensen up to?

by Anonymousreply 191April 6, 2020 5:53 PM

Why didn't Sastiel/Samstiel ever become a thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192April 6, 2020 6:04 PM

So which one of these guys is the REAL love of Dean's life?

It must be so hard for him to choose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193April 6, 2020 6:05 PM

I love how the real couple is wearing matching outfits šŸ˜

There another picture where Jensen is on one side of a partition and Jared is on the other side. Touching it as if trying to get to Jensen.

Jared and family were making kale chips weeks ago. Jared pretended not to like them.

by Anonymousreply 194April 6, 2020 7:28 PM

Jared is apparently gathering eggs and washing them and making guacamole or some such.

Jensen is using his kids to thank all the service workers.

by Anonymousreply 195April 6, 2020 7:41 PM

[quote]What are Jared and Jensen up to?

Not sure about Jensen but I'm sure Jared is having fits not being able to go to restaurants and harass/dox the waitstaff.

by Anonymousreply 196April 6, 2020 7:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!