Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

COCKGOBBLER AARON SCHOCK: OFFICIALLY OUT - PART II

I am starting Part II to express my sincere gratitude to my brothers and sisters -- and all the in-betweens -- at Datalounge. I had no idea who this sad little queen was until several years ago when a fabulous Datalounger came up with the iconic appellation "COCKGOBBLER." All the vicious gossip, hateful innuendo, scandalous rumors and pointless bitchery justly aimed at this troll is the reason he is not still in DC fellating Paul Ryan and getting prostate exams from Gym Jordan in Senatrix Graham's sex dungeon.

He was being groomed for a leadership position in the Republican firmament -- and to be the single deadliest carrier of STDs in Congress. But then DL told the tale of his self-loathing anti-gay political efforts. Like a dog with a bone, DL never let it go. A catty whisper became a thunderous screech and the "Cockgobbler" garnered unfavorable attention in DC. His downfall is in some part attributable to all the rumors spread around the world by DL, which led to Downton Abbey-Gate, which led to his resignation and which -- fingers crossed -- will lead to his meth overdose. In this instance DL has verifiably provided a valuable public service.

Take a bow, Datalounge!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 14, 2020 4:46 PM

Part I is here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 9, 2020 7:07 PM

What are some of the ways to pressure Schock to come out and apologize for his votes against gays when he was was Congress?

by Anonymousreply 2March 9, 2020 7:13 PM

Do u people realize that we are all damaged people and this man is no exception? Can we just not accept that we hurt and hurt each other in our lives? Are all of you so perfect? I know I’m not. I don’t need to hear sorry from anyone to go on with my life or feel whole. If we all wait for that we’ll never move forward.

by Anonymousreply 3March 9, 2020 7:19 PM

He hurt a massive amount of people by voting for anti-LBG people. Arrogantly, I might add, when everyone knew he was one of us. It would be in his best interest to be very apologetic. Until then, he is trash.

by Anonymousreply 4March 9, 2020 7:24 PM

He violated me with his ideology! He needs to be difiled!

by Anonymousreply 5March 9, 2020 7:31 PM

I'm r4 and I have to admit that I would love to see him viciously DEFILED Treasure Island style.

by Anonymousreply 6March 9, 2020 7:33 PM

I'm probably the only one around here who thinks this way, but I have zero interest in hearing this guy apologize. It's not like it'll be genuine in any way, and apology or no apology, he'll just keep being a tweaked-out circuit queen, hanging with other Muscle Marys who are ignorant of his past or who simply don't care.

by Anonymousreply 7March 9, 2020 7:44 PM

Let’s defile him by spreading his nudes around the internet, but wait he’s a narcissist so he loves the attention! How about we ALL just ignore him and he’ll go away? How about we shame the people who keep supporting him instead?

by Anonymousreply 8March 9, 2020 7:53 PM

lmao OP you messy ass for part II-ing this

by Anonymousreply 9March 9, 2020 8:15 PM

I'm new to this saga so I'm not familiar with all the ins and outs of it (although it was his coming out that caught my attention). So, when Aaron was in Congress and living in DC, did he beard up? Was he seen about town with women? Was there a showmance for the cameras?

by Anonymousreply 10March 9, 2020 9:14 PM

R10. Did you just turn 16? You're not only late, you're nonexistent. Look it up. No one needs to explain Aaron Schock to anyone at this stage.

by Anonymousreply 11March 9, 2020 9:23 PM

Where is this waste of oxygen getting all this money to be constantly galavanting all over? I’m starting the rumor that he’s a kept moron.

by Anonymousreply 12March 9, 2020 9:26 PM

Just wait until all that fire and brimstone melts off his abs and face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 9, 2020 9:34 PM

Why would Aaron apologize? He's always the VICTIM!!! Victims have no reason to apologize! Stop victim-blaming!!!

by Anonymousreply 14March 10, 2020 1:32 PM

Has anyone inquired whether he is offering a pandemic prostate-poker special for rich men in possession of injectable steroids and Purell?

by Anonymousreply 15March 24, 2020 11:19 PM

[quote]I'm probably the only one around here who thinks this way, but I have zero interest in hearing this guy apologize. It's not like it'll be genuine in any way, and apology or no apology, he'll just keep being a tweaked-out circuit queen, hanging with other Muscle Marys who are ignorant of his past or who simply don't care.

I see what you mean, but if he did fully apologize and say that he was ashamed of himself for his homophobic political stance, that would at least be on the record even if he wasn't really sorry, and it might possibly give pause to other closeted politicians who would pull the same kind of shit.

by Anonymousreply 16March 24, 2020 11:49 PM

[quote]R3 Can we just not accept that we hurt and hurt each other in our lives? Are all of you so perfect?

Surely we’ve all hurt people. But I dare say any of us have hurt all of our gay brothers and sisters on a NATIONAL SCALE, like this raging asshole.

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2020 12:11 AM

(now I wonder if I used “dare say” correctly.)

(maybe it would be right if I’d used “none” instead of “any”?)

by Anonymousreply 18March 25, 2020 12:13 AM

I'm only interested if he starts spilling the dirty details about all of the Republican trash currently in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 19March 25, 2020 12:20 AM

I wanna see the hot sex tapes of Aaron and Paul Ryan!

by Anonymousreply 20March 25, 2020 12:22 AM

Today I watched a 1969 episode of 'Big Valley' with Ron Harper guest-starring.

Aaron looks a lot like Ron Harper.

I could only find 1974 pics from the 'Planet Of The Apes' TV series to get near the right time frame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 26, 2020 10:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 26, 2020 10:25 PM

I used to pretend Ron Harper and James Naughton were boyfriends!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 26, 2020 10:26 PM

OP I’m with you, the Cockgobbler moniker is just gold. Every time I see it, I just giggle.

by Anonymousreply 24March 26, 2020 10:31 PM

The way she's globe trotting and hanging around a bunch of people, dumb slut is basically putting a target on her hole for the Coronavirus

by Anonymousreply 25March 27, 2020 6:42 PM

The cock goblin was on a boat a couple of days ago, partying it up with shirtless guys. He and the Cee Arsali (alleged) hooker guy both posted Instagram stories from the boat.

So it seems the recession is not making a big impact on his whores-on-the-water business!

by Anonymousreply 26March 27, 2020 6:48 PM

Aaron survived his transition to LA under indictment thanks to God and to this gem of a guy, Mark Kurian—friend of Lisa and Pandora Vanderpump—who (allegedly!) hooked the cockgoblin up with some, er, financial assistance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 30, 2020 12:03 PM

Is she dead of the Rona yet?

by Anonymousreply 28March 30, 2020 12:27 PM

I laugh so heartily whenever someone posts a pic of that little homunculus, Mark Kurian.

by Anonymousreply 29March 30, 2020 12:47 PM

I would feel a little sympathy for Kurian having to live as a gay man looking like that, but his too sketchy to have sympathy for.

His IG is the creepiest thing I've seen outside of a horror movie, or at least a Kevin Spacey movie, the way he is always presenting himself with young male prostitutes (which he did with Aaron while Aaron was more under the radar during his indictment).

And he inexplicably listed himself as the vice chairman of the Trevor Project board of directors on his Instagram and Twitter bios, even though the Trevor Project said that they never had any relationship with him whatsoever and had to demand several times that he take that false information off his profiles.

Something *really* wrong is happening inside his world. I have a strong feeling that someone's going to investigate and find true horrors one day. It also begs the question of what the fuck is actually wrong with Lisa Vanderpump. If you'll recall, when she was originally cast on the Real Housewives, her whole schtick was that she had a jobless male prostitute named Cedric living at her mansion as a "permanent houseguest." I would bet she has made a lot of her money on some kind of prostitution ring.

by Anonymousreply 30March 30, 2020 12:56 PM

[quote] Do u people realize that we are all damaged people and this man is no exception?

Nothing is more "damaging" to other gays than justifying people like Schock who vote against the interests of gays proudly and without apology.

by Anonymousreply 31March 30, 2020 12:57 PM

I don't care if I were approached by him I would rebuff him. When you think about it there are a number of gay men in these Republican administrations.

by Anonymousreply 32March 30, 2020 3:17 PM

Whenever I feel down about my life, all I have to do is look at that picture at R27 to put things into perspective. It can ALWAYS be worse!

by Anonymousreply 33March 31, 2020 12:00 AM

I wonder who is paying to keep Aaron’s whore friend in this luxury hotel penthouse suite during a pandemic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 1, 2020 11:19 AM

This Indian dude tagged Aaron in a photo of himself holding a virus with the caption, “Don’t be afraid, you will win before fear.” I think we may have found one of his ‘sponsors.’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 1, 2020 11:21 AM

Fuck Eliad is gorgeous. Close to perfect. If only his personality wasn't so rotten

by Anonymousreply 36April 1, 2020 11:26 AM

Has anyone checked in on Aaron during lock down? Is he doing okay being deprived of his globetrotting whorin' ways?

by Anonymousreply 37April 1, 2020 11:30 AM

Aaron is not on Scruff at the moment, and so LA is safe from a primary disease vector on this early morning!

by Anonymousreply 38April 1, 2020 11:33 AM

Rs 26 and 27:

WTFF is a "cock goblin?!"

by Anonymousreply 39April 1, 2020 11:54 AM

I wonder what Eliad's rates are. I gotta use my coronavirus check for something!

by Anonymousreply 40April 1, 2020 12:00 PM

R39 Cock goblin is the true form of the cockgobbler. When the flashes stop and the cameras back away, the cockgobbler reverts to his true nature: the cock goblin.

This is the actual Men’s Health cover photo, removed of the goblin’s glamours that make gay men see what they want to see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 1, 2020 12:02 PM

BREAKING: CNN reports that STD rates have dropped 60% in the past few weeks due to the coronavirus situation. But about 20% of this is due to Schock being locked in a cage (but not by choice).

by Anonymousreply 42April 1, 2020 3:35 PM

She must be FREAKING OUT about losing more time! Corona is like *totally* cock-blocking her and she's not getting any younger!!!! She's praying to daddy Trump for a cure so that she can get out there and mingle before her head is completely bald!

by Anonymousreply 43April 1, 2020 3:38 PM

I read that Covid is really hitting sex workers hard. Poor Aaron! Do you need the number for unemployment, hun?

by Anonymousreply 44April 1, 2020 3:40 PM

I love you guys!!

(The last three posts!)

by Anonymousreply 45April 1, 2020 4:00 PM

Eliad Cohen really is the perfect man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 2, 2020 8:25 PM

I wonder if Aaron is self-isolating and doing Eliad's frozen corn workout to keep his perfect ass in shape...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 2, 2020 8:26 PM

Schock is slime. Santorum slime.

by Anonymousreply 48April 2, 2020 8:27 PM

Cohen's chest-shaving game in on point.

by Anonymousreply 49April 2, 2020 8:27 PM

Ya it's like Eliad was build in a lab run by gay men.

by Anonymousreply 50April 2, 2020 8:53 PM

Built*

by Anonymousreply 51April 2, 2020 8:55 PM

Better than Aaron's ass???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 2, 2020 9:04 PM

This is a fake, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 2, 2020 9:05 PM

does she have AIDS yet

by Anonymousreply 54April 2, 2020 9:22 PM

R53 smaller ass than cockgobbler, but more firm and muscular. Aaron's is flabby

by Anonymousreply 55April 2, 2020 9:29 PM

R53 Looks fake to me. Israeli men are usually circumcised.

by Anonymousreply 56April 3, 2020 2:57 AM

What he needs to do is make his future actions mean more than his past ones. I don't need him to apologize - I need him to be a better gay person to other gay people.

by Anonymousreply 57April 3, 2020 3:02 AM

He should just disappear.

by Anonymousreply 58April 3, 2020 3:07 AM

He will get his GLAAD and HRC awards soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 59April 3, 2020 3:13 AM

this globetrotting slut is practically begging for Corona to tap her ass.

by Anonymousreply 60April 3, 2020 3:21 AM

Eliad has an onlyfans now. But apparently there's no nudity. Just him posting workouts in underwear.

It's pretty surprising Cockgobbler hasn't turned to onlyfans yet. It has to be better than trickin with obese Indian billionaires

by Anonymousreply 61April 3, 2020 7:57 PM

Aaron would make more money selling his body than OnlyFans I'm sure.

No one is rich on that.

by Anonymousreply 62April 3, 2020 8:07 PM

COCKSHOCKLER AARON GOBB

by Anonymousreply 63April 3, 2020 8:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 3, 2020 8:16 PM

Why would someone pay for an OF with no nudity?

That’s stupid.

by Anonymousreply 65April 3, 2020 8:18 PM

Eliad is in Miami!

Where is Aaron?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 4, 2020 12:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 4, 2020 12:19 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 5, 2020 12:36 AM

Eliad is hot, no doubt. But remember he pals around with Cockgobbler. Who knows what he's carrying by now

by Anonymousreply 69April 6, 2020 10:58 AM

I don't get the tattoos just above Cohen's knees. What do they spell out? Are the placed so that he can read them when he's on his back with knees in the air presenting hole?

by Anonymousreply 70April 6, 2020 11:24 AM

Aaron's DL Defender's rant:

[quote]A lot of these posts prove that many gays can be some of the most closed-minded, bigoted, unaccepting and least forgiving bullies unless you completely follow the required path and conform to whatever mold “they” determine a gay individual is required to. Aaron and his past actions or votes didn’t “make your life harder”... YOU did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 6, 2020 1:32 PM

Oh boy. Here it comes!

by Anonymousreply 72April 6, 2020 1:32 PM

Fag.

by Anonymousreply 73April 6, 2020 1:51 PM

isn't he dead yet of the virus?

by Anonymousreply 74April 6, 2020 2:10 PM

he woofed and unlocked his private photos for a friend on scruff.

then hid and ran under the rock he came from

by Anonymousreply 75April 10, 2020 1:43 PM

R75 What were the private photos? Same as the ones we’ve all seen?

by Anonymousreply 76April 10, 2020 1:48 PM

R70 I agree, weird place for tats. R71 His votes surely made gays lives more difficult.

by Anonymousreply 77April 10, 2020 1:54 PM

Anyone find his new grindr profile? or is he just staying safe?

by Anonymousreply 78April 10, 2020 4:43 PM

Some straight men are so stupid and controlled by their dicks that they let utterly toxic women ruin their lives just to have sex with them. It's happened to my brother and my uncle. Aaron's DL defenders are the same, just the gay equivalent. Except they're even stupider because Aaron would never have sex with them. He's more likely to spit on them

by Anonymousreply 79April 10, 2020 6:51 PM

R79, I think you're overreaching now

by Anonymousreply 80April 10, 2020 7:47 PM

It's almost been a year.

WE NEED FRESH CONTENT!!!

NOW, Aaron!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 11, 2020 8:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 11, 2020 8:15 PM

R82 Looks like the source of Covid-19

by Anonymousreply 83April 12, 2020 1:26 AM

Why is there a photo of a chocolate macaroon at R82?

by Anonymousreply 84April 12, 2020 1:31 AM

Don't you just love kkklassy kkkloseted gay repubs?

by Anonymousreply 85April 12, 2020 1:33 AM

R811 eh average

by Anonymousreply 86April 12, 2020 2:04 AM

Sexy Eliad is looking hot in Miami.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 14, 2020 1:29 AM

I have never seen someone make as much on only fans as eliad. He has more than $100 in tips for pictures that aren't even him nude!

by Anonymousreply 88April 14, 2020 3:12 PM

R88 He hosts gay orgies all over the world, including in countries where being gay is taboo or even potentially illegal. He is high profile, and closeted homos all around the world, including his Johns, support him. When you're in the closet because the outside world is hostile to you, the world is not your oyster. You take what you can get, and some really opportunistic, predatory people can seem like heroes.

by Anonymousreply 89April 14, 2020 4:28 PM

Huh thanks for that explanation r89. Really makes you think. I wish a better person than Eliad was doing all that in those homophobic countries

by Anonymousreply 90April 14, 2020 4:31 PM

I don’t know who is more pathetic - him or you people who actually are interested in this piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 91April 14, 2020 4:34 PM

I think Aaron is way stronger, bigger, and buffer than Eliad. Team Aaron here!

by Anonymousreply 92April 14, 2020 4:44 PM

Lol okay Aaron

by Anonymousreply 93April 14, 2020 4:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!