Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Supernatural - Part 15

The show returns for it's final push on Monday, March 16.

And don't forget the switch to MONDAYS, from Thursdays.

Son of a bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 17, 2020 3:41 AM

Link to Part 14...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 23, 2020 3:01 AM

[quote] The show returns for it's final push on Monday, March 16.

I'm going to "oh dear" myself.

Should be "its," and not "it's."

by Anonymousreply 2February 23, 2020 3:03 AM

Jensen nor Jared will EVER allow that destiel bullshit to pollute the final episodes, ever.

I wonder how far along they are in filming considering that Jared is skiing with the beard (again) and Jensen is back in the Big Easy with his beard and the ever present meard, Steve.

That doesn’t give any sort of confidence in the storylines if neither one is filming so close to the end.

by Anonymousreply 3February 23, 2020 2:27 PM

[Quote] I wonder how far along they are in filming considering that Jared is skiing with the beard (again) and Jensen is back in the Big Easy with his beard and the ever present meard, Steve.

Speaking of bullshit 🙄

by Anonymousreply 4February 24, 2020 3:39 AM

Looks like the other thread got paywalled.

:o(

by Anonymousreply 5February 24, 2020 9:09 PM

Paywalled after only 140 posts?

Goddamned haters.

by Anonymousreply 6February 24, 2020 9:12 PM

Resident Cockles and Destiel loon checking in to the new thread!

I'm as excited for new SPN in March as Misha is about getting a piece of that sweet Jensen booty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 24, 2020 10:04 PM

Lol R7.

I love that gif!

by Anonymousreply 8February 24, 2020 10:21 PM

Even the anti-Destiel people know that DeanCas is coming.

"Destiel Glory Hole"...priceless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 24, 2020 10:49 PM

Re the college comment - not sure who "neither Ackles" are but if they meant Danneel, she did go to college and graduated. Jensen didn't because those 2 agent/manager guys whose names I can't remember right now kept saying "come to Hollywood/come to Hollywood" so he came to Hollywood and started getting work right away(he then went through a lull for a couple months after Mr Rhodes was cancelled, was about ready to head back home and then got Days of Our Lives). So he didn't go to college but Danneel did.

First off those "what they are worth" websites are often wrong, it's entirely possible even probable Jensen is worth more than $10 million. While he and Jared both make plenty per episode, this isn't a big show where they are making a million dollars an episode, probably more like $200,000 now but it built up over the years. They started out making whatever the base lead rate was in 2005(I think it was something like $40,000 an ep maybe?). So they haven't been making that all 15 years. I don't think Jensen is worried about money and he actually seems to be pretty responsible with it while still enjoying his good forture.

by Anonymousreply 10February 24, 2020 10:57 PM

Haha at R9.

Why is everyone hating so bad, on Destiel?

by Anonymousreply 11February 24, 2020 11:04 PM

Still, R10.

The Ackles' have made big purchases along the way, such as buying an expensive home in Austin, and some other luxury items.

Also, they have three kids, so it's not like Jensen can just bank his income and save, save, save.

Caring for a family of five, paying for agents, attending Hollywood events, etc., doesn't come cheap.

So 10 million in the bank is a fair estimate. Maybe even a little bit high.

by Anonymousreply 12February 24, 2020 11:07 PM

Yeah but I don't think he's going to go broke anytime soon was my point. They bought a big house in Austin and they sold it again. I think Danneel is basically a flipper - they buy a house, fix it up(Jensen is barely there anyway except on weekends and hiatus, which will now change of course) and then sell it again and move to the next one. They've done it to every house they've bought, which is at least 5 so far(including the house they were living in when they were fixing up the lake house). So for them the houses are basically an investment. They have their expenses but they don't really live a wild lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 13February 24, 2020 11:32 PM

I had no idea they went through five homes already, R13.

I guess she really is a house flipper, doing it for profit.

by Anonymousreply 14February 24, 2020 11:38 PM

I like the strong homosexual vibes in Misha's latest picture.

Evidently, Jensen also likes them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 25, 2020 1:36 AM

A wink and a kiss...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 25, 2020 3:53 AM

R6 it doesn't have anything to do with "haters". Stop being so obtuse.

by Anonymousreply 17February 25, 2020 5:32 AM

Of course it does, R17.

You're the one being obtuse.

Why in the hell do you think that these threads are getting shut down after only 140 posts?

That doesn't happen to other threads.

There is one (or more) psychotic stalker who loathes Supernatural. It probably uses every single one of its FF's, to get these threads shut down.

And instead of just ignoring these threads, they actively SEEK OUT Supernatural threads, just to make nasty comments, to FF posts, and to say for the millionth time, how much it HATES the show.

Yet, WE are the ones who are labeled as psychotic? Give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 18February 25, 2020 6:15 AM

[Quote] That doesn't happen to other threads.

Uhh yes it does. All the time. Have you missed all of the threads about it, snowflake?? And these threads are probably being paywalled faster because it's the same 2 delusional shippers discussing nothing but nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 19February 25, 2020 6:28 AM

THEN FUCKING GET LOST YOU STUPID CUNT, R19!!!!!!

No one is putting a goddamned gun to any of your brainless heads, and forcing you to be here!!!

You come here by CHOICE.

Just to bitch, and moan, and complain.

by Anonymousreply 20February 25, 2020 6:32 AM

R20 take your own advice. I'm not the one making a fool out of myself over a Supernatural thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 25, 2020 8:48 AM

It sounds like Jared's new show is going to be a Supernatural reunion of sorts, with Mitch Pileggi cast as Jared's father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 25, 2020 2:37 PM

Are any Supernatural episodes being shown, during the show's hiatus?

I'm really jonesing for an episode!

by Anonymousreply 23February 25, 2020 11:49 PM

Dabb previews the rest of the final season, including

[quote]A Castiel-centric episode [that] shows us the world through the angel's (Misha Collins) eyes.

I guess this is why Uriel is back. It will be an episode recapitulating Castiel's entire time on the show since S4.

It's a certainty that any episode that uses Cass's POV will have tons of DeanCas. The world through Castiel's eyes is essentially 45 minutes of Cass and Dean making heart eyes at each other. Remember "The Man Who Would Be King," aka the story of Cass and Dean's tragic romance?

I'm thinking the Cass episode will tee up the Destiel endgame, and the finale will confirm it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 27, 2020 8:15 PM

[quote] Remember "The Man Who Would Be King," aka the story of Cass and Dean's tragic romance?

Very well! I love that episode. Cass is so sad, throughout the whole thing.

[quote] I'm thinking the Cass episode will tee up the Destiel endgame, and the finale will confirm it.

I hope so!

by Anonymousreply 25February 27, 2020 10:32 PM

I hated the Uriel character.

He was so nasty and unpleasant.

When he was turned into *splat* by Anna, I cheered!

by Anonymousreply 26February 27, 2020 11:59 PM

[Quote] I'm thinking the Cass episode will tee up the Destiel endgame, and the finale will confirm it.

[Quote] I hope so!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 28, 2020 12:18 AM

Talk about delusional, you guys (or should I say girls) are really pathetic.

Give it a rest already.

by Anonymousreply 28February 28, 2020 1:57 AM

Stupid antis. How could anyone watch 15x09 and call a Dean/Cass shipper delusional? Let me remind you that we're on a gay site. You're not going to bullshit me that there's no homoerotic subtext between these two when it's as loud as a foghorn.

Dean Winchester has been utterly broken by Castiel. When he thinks he's lost Cass, he loses all hope and does things like get down on his knees in the most dangerous place in the universe to cry and plead with his angel to come back to him.

Cass has Dean WHIPPED.

I don't care if you're a Tinhatter, a Bronly, or a homophobe: you need to face facts. Cass and Dean have been written, directed, and portrayed as a romantic pairing for quite a while now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 28, 2020 4:25 AM

Delusional twats.

by Anonymousreply 30February 28, 2020 5:45 AM

[Quote] Stupid antis. How could anyone watch 15x09 and call a Dean/Cass shipper delusional? Let me remind you that we're on a gay site. You're not going to bullshit me that there's no homoerotic subtext between these two when it's as loud as a foghorn.

Ahh the [italic] gay site [/italic] excuse. It usually helps if the characters are actually gay. Instead of settling for some pathetic subtext. And I don't need to remind you this isn't tumblr. Is being called an anti supposed to be offensive? 😆

[Quote] I don't care if you're a Tinhatter, a Bronly, or a homophobe: you need to face facts. Cass and Dean have been written, directed, and portrayed as a romantic pairing for quite a while now.

Except what you've written aren't facts. And it doesn't matter how much you ship it, Destihell still isn't happening and never will.

by Anonymousreply 31February 28, 2020 6:15 AM

Beautiful picture.

It speaks of the true, amazing, genuine friendship/brotherhood that these two actors have.

Love them forever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 2, 2020 3:36 PM

Omg that is really beautiful, R32.

That's the scene that I was hoping the show would end with...

by Anonymousreply 33March 2, 2020 5:56 PM

I wonder who took it and how long ago 🤔🤔

by Anonymousreply 34March 2, 2020 8:04 PM

Jared's hair looks really dark. And I hate to say it, but Jensen looks like an old man, even from the back.

by Anonymousreply 35March 2, 2020 8:08 PM

At this point, I think that both Jared and Jensen color their hair, R35.

In fact, Jared hasn't had a consistent hair color, since season five.

by Anonymousreply 36March 2, 2020 10:09 PM

Two things I can never pinpoint on the show.

Jared's actual hair color, and his eye color.

Everything about him looks so muted on television.

However, in this photo, his eyes look beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 2, 2020 10:12 PM

R37 That's photoshop on his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 38March 2, 2020 10:14 PM

I had to post this from Jared's Instagram, rofl.

Boy, he gets some real NUTTERS, visiting him on his IG page:

[quote] iqbalaamna32

[quote] Hi Jared my Name's Aamna, LOVE Supernatural, HOPE U GUYS CONTINUE MAKIN THIS SHOW TILL MY DYIN DAY, IT IS ADDICTIVE. I'D LIKE 2 GAIN 2 FRIENDS IN U GUYS, I'm pretty knowledgeable about the Supernatural phenomena, n had a few nasty experiences with it if you ever need ideas 4 the show??? Id be glad to tell you guys the things I've been thru?!. Was possessed AND EXORCISED had a DEMONIC ATTACHMENT & THAS JUST A PERCENTAGE OF THE OCCURENCES. I have the empath ability, I'd gladly share my true stories with you for free of course, enjoying the show is enough 4 me. So if ur writers need any ideas I'd gladly open up about it. Need 2 get it off my shoulders, its good 2 get the painful memories out. BEST OF LUCK 2 YOU N UR LADY N U GUYS TOO. Your Fan n pal Aamna. Much luck 2 u. 🤗

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 2, 2020 10:16 PM

Jared is offering some very cool SPN Season 14 memorabilia for sale, if anyone's interested.

He said it has only ever been offered to cast and crew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 2, 2020 10:20 PM

I have his Funko figurine already. 🤗🤗

by Anonymousreply 41March 2, 2020 11:26 PM

I have the little Impala keychain as well.

by Anonymousreply 42March 2, 2020 11:27 PM

Where'd you get it from, R41?

I want one!

I also want an "Idjits" shirt that Bobby Singer wears on the TNT intros for Supernatural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 2, 2020 11:28 PM

I think it was amazon? Some website, for sure.

Or was it a WB online store🤔🤔

I do remember I had to get my Sam and my Dean on different websites.

I got the keychain from a blu ray season set.

by Anonymousreply 44March 2, 2020 11:34 PM

More Cockles.

This time, it's Jensen fixing Misha's collar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 3, 2020 4:15 AM

I never realized how many times Sam and Dean were responsible for bringing the world to the brink of disaster.

If you analyze the show in its entirety, I think it's pretty clear that the Winchesters have done much more harm, than good.

by Anonymousreply 46March 3, 2020 3:29 PM

Yeah, R46. That’s true.

But to be fair, they’ve done it because they’re trying to save one or the other brother. They’ve done it for each other.

THAT’S the level of their devotion to each other

“There ain’t no me if there ain’t no you”.

That’s brotherly love. Everyone and everything else is just useless noise.

by Anonymousreply 47March 3, 2020 3:45 PM

I agree with Gordon.

Sam Winchester must DIE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 3, 2020 5:27 PM

EW can exclusively reveal that Genevieve Padalecki and Danneel Ackles are both returning to the series in an upcoming episode. Padalecki will reprise her role as Ruby, the demon who introduced Sam to drinking demon blood, slept with him, and then ultimately, betrayed him. Padalecki, who took over the role in season 4 following Katie Cassidy's run on the show, last appeared as Ruby in the season 4 finale, "Lucifer Rising," which ended with Sam and Dean killing her. She later returned to the show in season 6's "The French Mistake" when she played a fictionalized version of herself.

But this time, Padalecki is going back to her demon roots, and she's got a new angel to meet, because Ackles will also guest-star in the episode. Ackles' Jo, who was introduced in season 13 and last seen in season 14, will come face-to-face with Ruby in the upcoming hour. As the episode description puts it, "A search for the one thing that may give the Winchesters an edge against God leads Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) to Jo’s (guest star Danneel Ackles) door and to a secret that may have died with Ruby (guest star Genevieve Padalecki). Meanwhile, Castiel (Misha Collins) asks Jack (Alexander Calvert) to do the unthinkable to help the brothers in their quest."

The episode, titled "Destiny's Child," airs March 23, following the show's move to Mondays, which begins on Monday, March 16.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 3, 2020 8:14 PM

JFC, is it too hard to ask that they keep their fucking wives out of the damned show?

Nobody liked that traitorous bitch, Ruby and nobody liked that greedy, grifting angel.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 50March 3, 2020 8:43 PM

Supernatural's going for the record for most untalented actors in any one episode of any show ever.

by Anonymousreply 51March 3, 2020 9:12 PM

Heh, even the comments on TVLine are negative toward the show now.

by Anonymousreply 52March 3, 2020 9:19 PM

[quote] Meanwhile, Castiel (Misha Collins) asks Jack (Alexander Calvert) to do the unthinkable to help the brothers in their quest."

Bottom for them, to relieve their tension?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 3, 2020 10:15 PM

[quote] EW can exclusively reveal that Genevieve Padalecki and Danneel Ackles are both returning to the series in an upcoming episode

Blarf.

Nepotism at its finest.

by Anonymousreply 54March 3, 2020 10:15 PM

R54 does not understand the meaning of the word "nepotism," obviously.

The Trump brat-cunts are the result of nepotism.

Wives appearing in their husbands' final season is gratuitous at worst, but not equivalent.

Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 55March 3, 2020 10:24 PM

R55 needs to be SALTED and BURNED.

by Anonymousreply 56March 3, 2020 10:27 PM

Aww I wanted Katie back as Ruby. And lol at Danneel having some of you triggered.

by Anonymousreply 57March 3, 2020 11:31 PM

Danneel is fucking annoying. I hate her character on Supernatural.

She's a terrible actress.

Jensen is 100x better than her.

by Anonymousreply 58March 4, 2020 3:24 AM

R58 sure Jan.

by Anonymousreply 59March 4, 2020 3:26 AM

Wrong usage of the meme, R59.

Try again.

by Anonymousreply 60March 4, 2020 11:53 PM

Supernatural is the best show on television.

People don't give it enough credit, because they are just haters.

Nevertheless, the haters will never be able to take away the FIFTEEN SEASONS that the show has lasted, primarily thanks to the ratings and the fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 5, 2020 6:28 PM

I hope the last few seasons are going to be available at a deep, deep discount, given how spectacularly crappy they all have been.

by Anonymousreply 62March 6, 2020 1:31 AM

[Quote] Supernatural is the best show on television. People don't give it enough credit, because they are just haters. Nevertheless, the haters will never be able to take away the FIFTEEN SEASONS that the show has lasted, primarily thanks to the ratings and the fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 6, 2020 4:04 AM

People love Castiel because of his puppy dog eyes.

I swear, the first couple of seasons he was on, Misha was absolutely adorable.

I can see why Dean fell in love with Cass, so quickly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 6, 2020 9:36 PM

There was a con in Vegas over the weekend and there is not much talk about it on any of the platforms I usually visit. I wonder why so quiet after a con weekend.

I did see a few pics on Tumblr, but it was mostly of the regulars that we see a lot at the cons: Richard Speight, Rob Benedict, the Jody and Donna actresses. Some other guests were Jake Abel, the guys who plays Death and Balthazar. As the show winds down and most of them will most likely not work together in the future, these people are pouring their hearts out and are giving heartfelt speeches of how great it was to have worked with J2.

by Anonymousreply 65March 8, 2020 11:25 PM

[Quote] As the show winds down and most of them will most likely not work together in the future,

Hmm maybe not together, but I can see some of them guest starring on the same show. It was nice seeing Balthazar show up on Batwoman.

by Anonymousreply 66March 9, 2020 6:11 AM

Hello again. Nice to see that nothing much has changed in this thread while I've been traveling!

Some of the episode titles from the second half of the season seem to indicate that Cas's deal with The Shadow has neither been forgotten nor nullified (i.e. by Jack's death and resurrection). I think the most likely sequence of events is 1) Cas revealing his bargain to Sam and Dean (or Jack blabs); 2) TFW 2.0 tries to find a way to save Cas, but the plan falls apart; 3) Dean, afraid that he's about to lose Cas forever, tearfully tells him he loves him (which heteronormatives and Wincest shippers will say is just because Cas is a great drinking buddy); 4) the Shadow comes for Cas at that moment, and Cas stops Jack from interfering because he needs to save his strength for Chuck; 5) Dean is a wreck for several episodes, not just because he's lost Cas but because he blames himself for it happening; 6) Cas returns, somehow, for the final confrontation. Maybe Amara hauls him out because she has a soft spot for Dean...we've already seen that Billie, Chuck, and Jack all have the power to resurrect things in the Empty, so it's not much of a finality after all.

At this weekend's con, Misha strongly suggested that the ending of the series is bittersweet. I doubt any of the main cast will have a uniformly happy ending. I also think Saileen and Destiel will continue to be reified in S15's storyline, but neither couple will get to ride off into the sunset. And a blaze of glory ending for the brothers seems similarly unlikely, given the foreshadowing of 15x09.

It's going to be one of those dark, arty endings, I reckon. I'm not sure how that will go down.

Misha heavily hinted that he's looking into getting into politics after taking a break following the finale. He also said he wished Elizabeth Warren could be president, but that Biden is most likely to win against Trump.

I'm just going to post this earlier Destiel gif, because I was noticing today how much Misha has aged in the last five years and I wanted to be reminded of late era twinky Misha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 9, 2020 7:45 AM

Misha wishes to star in a reboot of Touched By An Angel 2.0 .

by Anonymousreply 68March 9, 2020 7:54 AM

I'm bummed I missed the SPN Vegas con, R65.

How was it?

Weird that the leads aren't showing up. You would think that they would make the most of their last few months together.

by Anonymousreply 69March 9, 2020 11:17 AM

Jensen posted a little preview of the final episodes, on his Instagram.

Looks good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 9, 2020 11:22 AM

R67 I'm glad you realize how ridiculous you sound.

by Anonymousreply 71March 9, 2020 11:54 AM

R56: For you.

Those lymph nodes are loaded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 9, 2020 11:59 AM

THat is an old promo, R70. 🙄🙄🙄

That shit already happened.

The beginning of the end starts a week from tonight.

Nobody is reporting anything from the con? Damn, even the diehards can’t find anything amusing or cute to share about the J panel?

by Anonymousreply 73March 9, 2020 4:02 PM

EW celebrates end of Supernatural with updated special collector's edition

After 15 seasons, Supernatural, the story of Sam and Dean Winchester's seemingly endless fight to save the world, is nearing its end. And to celebrate the show's legacy, EW is releasing an updated version of Entertainment Weekly: The Ultimate Guide to Supernatural, a special issue filled with 96 pages of all things Supernatural. (As Misha Collins put it, it's kind of like a yearbook.)

EW originally released the special collector's edition in 2017, and now, it's been updated with new photos and stories about the CW series that launched an international fandom. From interviews with Supernatural stars Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, and Misha Collins, to stories about saying goodbye, the issue celebrates the beloved series with fun features including a ranking of its most creative hours and a map that tracks Sam and Dean's road trip across the United States.

Eric Ogden for EW SUPERNATURAL 300th Episode Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, and Jensen Ackles photographed on the Supernatural set in Vancouver, Canada by Eric Ogden on January 10th, 2019.

The issue, which is on newsstands now and available at Amazon, will be available for three months.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74March 9, 2020 7:45 PM

They were all there, R69. I just wrote about Misha because I thought he hinted at the most stuff about upcoming episodes.

I wonder if there's any stuff about upcoming content in that, R74. This break is long.

I can't stop thinking about the fact that Jensen and Misha's plane almost went down (Jared was on a different flight). The thought of losing them is awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 10, 2020 12:44 AM

[quote] This break is long

One more week until the show is back!

[quote] I can't stop thinking about the fact that Jensen and Misha's plane almost went down

Wait, what? I totally missed that!

What happened? Do you have a link, please?

by Anonymousreply 76March 10, 2020 12:48 AM

Misha talks about it at 4:35 of this video, R76.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 10, 2020 1:03 AM

There are no words to describe how much I positively LOATHE that picture for the EW cover.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

by Anonymousreply 78March 10, 2020 3:19 AM

Lol R78.

Yeah, it's pretty bad.

Jensen is scowling, Jared has crazy eyes, and Misha is just staring at the camera.

Weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79March 10, 2020 6:47 AM

All I can think when I see that cover is I can't believe I ever thought Jared was the cute one. His face looks puffy and just...weird.

j

by Anonymousreply 80March 10, 2020 9:51 AM

That really muted, dark chroma that they used for that shot (and most SPN stuff) makes them look severe and kind of inhuman. A little softness and richness would go a long way. None of them are spring chickens anymore.

by Anonymousreply 81March 10, 2020 10:10 AM

In response to a question, Misha said that both Sam and Dean are bottoms.

How does he know?

*fanfiction intensifies*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 10, 2020 11:32 AM

R82

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 10, 2020 2:03 PM

I don’t even think it’s a pic of them together.

It looks photoshopped. Like they put them together from other pictures.

by Anonymousreply 84March 10, 2020 2:05 PM

I finally figured out when Dean first fell in love with Cass.

It was in the episode "Free to be you and me." It was the first time that Dean and Cass spent real quality time together, and Dean really started to feel affection towards Castiel.

Then in the next episode, "The End," they grow even closer. Cass appears in the bathroom out of nowhere, and then waits for Dean while he sleeps, and by the end of the episode, he rescues Dean from Zachariah. That's when Dean says to Cass, "Don't ever change." And they exchange soulful looks.

That's when I knew they fell in love.

Funny, that I googled "Dean and Castiel don't ever change" and a ton of pictures came up in the search. Other people were clearly thinking the same thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 10, 2020 2:56 PM

R79 Castiel is the only one who looks good in that photo. Sam looks old and constipated and Dean just looks.....old. Thank goodness this crap is going off the air.

by Anonymousreply 86March 11, 2020 5:04 AM

I want Corin Nemec to return as Christian Campbell.

He was so hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 11, 2020 2:05 PM

Fuck you, R86.

That asshole has NO place in that picture. He shouldn’t be there and he sure as fuck does NOT belong in the middle.

Fuck that pandering, opportunistic, thirsty asshole. The only consolation is that once the show is over, I’ll never again have to look at his ugly face and ugly ass lips. Hopefully no one on Hollywood hires him again for anything.

by Anonymousreply 88March 11, 2020 3:56 PM

[quote] Castiel is the only one who looks good in that photo

I agree that MISHA looks the best in that photo.

No idea why Jensen looks so angry, and Jared looks crazy.

by Anonymousreply 89March 11, 2020 10:18 PM

R87 yeah, especially when he tortures Meg.....

R88 go take a valium.

by Anonymousreply 90March 12, 2020 12:18 AM

Corin is 100% my type.

He really turns me on!

I actually think that he's hotter than both Jared and Jensen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 12, 2020 12:21 AM

These are random photos superimposed, there was no photoshoot for this.

by Anonymousreply 92March 12, 2020 12:22 AM

So evidently the cast was flying to a convention when an engine blew.

The weirdo at work who watches this crap told me today.

What a shame the plane didn't go down in a fiery explosion and spare humanity from anymore "acting" by these people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 12, 2020 12:40 AM

So basically, someone could've chosen any photo of each one of them, and this is what we got?

by Anonymousreply 94March 12, 2020 12:41 AM

R93, you really are a hateful beast!

Aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 95March 12, 2020 12:44 AM

Part 16.... just in case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96March 12, 2020 12:47 AM

Christ Jesus, the Hateful Beast frau/fag is back.

And you wonder why they hate us.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 97March 12, 2020 12:49 AM

Did you happen to see what R93 posted, R97?

What exactly would you call that kind of nastiness?

by Anonymousreply 98March 12, 2020 12:51 AM

A swift death in a plane crash would be a mercy, R98. It would spare Jensen the slow, agonizing death (of his career) by Hallmark channel movies.

by Anonymousreply 99March 12, 2020 1:10 AM

That’s a dick thing to wish for, R93. Like them or not, these people have kids and family who depend on them.

What an asshole you are.

Karma exists, bitch.

Yes, R94. God only knows how many pictures Samantha Highfill had to choose from. They all had to be wearing similar colored clothes. It’s horrid.

by Anonymousreply 100March 12, 2020 1:12 AM

I blocked one person and more than half the last 20 posts disappeared, including the one about wishing the plane crashed which is just an awful thing to say.

by Anonymousreply 101March 12, 2020 1:17 AM

LOL and I blocked you R101 and just about every positive post on this thread, including the Hateful Beast crap just.....POOF..... DISAPPEARED.

It's the same 2 to 3 SPN fans on this thread posting over and over and over and over under different user names, trying to make it appear as if lots of people watch this shit.

The obsession with the show and the D List actors is just weird and unhealthy, even for data lounge

by Anonymousreply 102March 12, 2020 2:09 AM

R100 oh the irony. Have you seen the shit that gets posted about their wives??

by Anonymousreply 103March 12, 2020 2:13 AM

Someone took time out of their day to write that they wished a plane carrying actors from a TV show they don't like had crashed?

That is unhinged.

And no matter what you say or do, Supernatural continues to be a long-running, successful series, and Destiel continues to be real!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104March 12, 2020 2:36 AM

[Quote] And no matter what you say or do, Supernatural continues to be a long-running, successful series, and Destiel continues to be real!

And you continue to be a delusional moron.

by Anonymousreply 105March 12, 2020 4:54 AM

Yeah, you are delusional, R104. Especially the part of the destíhell.

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 106March 12, 2020 5:56 AM

Jesus.

No same person gives 2 shits about this terrible show.

by Anonymousreply 107March 14, 2020 6:10 AM

The hiatus is over, the show is winding down and they waste most of tonight's episode by bringing back Kaia? I like Rob Benedict but I didn't care for the opening with him monologuing about how he loves the world with Sam and Dean. Now Billie is back and she has to do another ponderous, slow speech. Then dumb Jack is told not to use his powers and five seconds after Kaia begs him for help, he's being a dumbfuck and bringing attention to the group.

I noticed that Misha Collins is not moving a lot lately - Cas is always standing or sitting in his scenes, then I read that he had hip replacement recently. That explains that. I will say that next week looks good.

by Anonymousreply 108March 17, 2020 1:01 AM

Didn’t care enough to notice, R108.

Stupid, boring episode. Can’t believe they wasted one on those stupid wayward bitches that nobody liked or asked for.

by Anonymousreply 109March 17, 2020 2:46 AM

Next week looks fun, like French Mistake 2.0, but the downside is that BOTH wives will be making an appearance. Blergh

by Anonymousreply 110March 17, 2020 3:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!