Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebrities with terrible personalities

i nominate Julia Roberts and Justin Timberlake.

by Anonymousreply 374May 23, 2020 5:15 PM

Jason Biggs. Michael Bay. Charlize Theron.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2020 6:53 PM

Shania Twain

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2020 6:57 PM

Tommy Lee Jones

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2020 6:58 PM

Madonna, Chevy Chase, Susan Sarandon, Gene Simmons, Hugh Grant, Jerry Lewis, Johnny Carson

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2020 6:58 PM

Steven Segal

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2020 6:59 PM

Mo'Nique own this thread.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2020 7:01 PM

Matt Lauer

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2020 7:03 PM

Agree on Mo’Nique.

Dana Carvey.

Arnold Schwarzenegger (first hand experience).

Lorenzo Lamas (first hand experience).

James Van Der Beek (first hand experience).

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2020 7:06 PM

Mariah Carey

James Woods

Roseanne

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2020 7:07 PM

Sean Penn

Roseanne

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2020 7:10 PM

Madonna

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2020 7:10 PM

R8 any details?

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2020 7:10 PM

[quote]James Van Der Beek

I remember one of the producers of Dawson's Creek saying, "The funniest thing about our cast is that the people who played the meanest characters were the nicest people -- and vice versa."

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2020 7:12 PM

Come on, Timberlake is a sweetheart. His wife, much less so.

Melissa Gilbert for the win, Sara Gilbert a close runner-up. Trust me on this one.

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2020 7:13 PM

R14, Justin came across badly in his recent Graham Norton interview.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2020 7:15 PM

Jennifer Aniston

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2020 7:16 PM

R13 Interesting. I don't know much about him but I read a new york times profile that featured his wife and she came across as a huge cunt. She made some remark about how she was displeased because her nanny wasn't quick enough in picking up some crumb her spawn threw on the floor or something.

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2020 7:20 PM

Ryan Murphy (if he can be considered a “celebrity) He’s a smug little cunt and he’s fat and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2020 7:20 PM

Jerry Lewis croaked in 2017, R4, so I'm certain that he's mellowed out.

by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2020 7:25 PM

Lucille Ball, in her later years.

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2020 7:42 PM

Meghan McCain

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2020 7:50 PM

Josh Radnor (first hand experience)

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2020 7:54 PM

If you have first hand experience, we want to hear the stories.

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2020 7:56 PM

Katherine Heigl

Maria Shriver - someone who worked in Hospitality posted a story of her being "the witchiest witch who ever witched".

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2020 7:58 PM

Chevy Chase owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2020 7:59 PM

Goop Teri Garr Shirley MacLaine Jennifer Lopez James Woods Edward Norton Bill Murray

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2020 8:00 PM

Goop Teri Garr Shirley MacLaine Jennifer Lopez James Woods Edward Norton Bill Murray

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2020 8:00 PM

Leonardo DiCaprio

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2020 8:01 PM

James Corden. The Reddit AMA is hilarious! He gets lambasted by the public!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2020 8:12 PM

Ben Stiller is supposed to be utterly insufferable and a real cunt!

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2020 8:13 PM

I'm just shocked some woman let that pig James Corden crawl up on top of her and penetrate her sexually. The lack of self respect must be staggering.

by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2020 8:23 PM

Can confirm Ben Stiller.

A good friend worked on a movie with him and had scenes with Stiller. Stiller is a horrible asshole.

I'm forbidden to reveal any details lest they be traced back to my friend, who still wants to work.

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2020 8:47 PM

I always assumed James Corden was gay.

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2020 8:48 PM

Bill Cosby- even without the raping

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2020 8:56 PM

[quote] I'm just shocked some woman let that pig James Corden crawl up on top of her and penetrate her sexually. The lack of self respect must be staggering.

R31 apparently you are unfamiliar with a woman named Melania Trump.

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2020 9:00 PM

Not me, I go to church!

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2020 9:03 PM

What are some Edward Norton stories? He will inherit millions so you think he would exhibit some noblesse oblige.

by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2020 9:43 PM

Ditto Dana Carvey - what has he done that is objectionable?

by Anonymousreply 38February 22, 2020 9:44 PM

I've never heard anything untoward about Dana Carvey..

by Anonymousreply 39February 22, 2020 10:04 PM

Tina Louise! The stories of her CUNTINESS are LEGENDARY

by Anonymousreply 40February 22, 2020 10:08 PM

R31 - I would let that pig crawl on top of me and penetrate my every hole in order to be legally married and entitled to half. That “pig’s” net worth is north of $12 million.

by Anonymousreply 41February 22, 2020 10:27 PM

Surprised Ellen Degeneres has not come up.

Also Dan Savage

by Anonymousreply 42February 22, 2020 10:46 PM

So you admit you're a whore R41?

by Anonymousreply 43February 22, 2020 10:50 PM

I second ellen

by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2020 11:04 PM

R43 - the biggest. I once let a guy fuck my ass for a line of cock.

by Anonymousreply 45February 22, 2020 11:04 PM

Line of COKE!

by Anonymousreply 46February 22, 2020 11:05 PM

[quote]Tina Louise! The stories of her CUNTINESS are LEGENDARY

I beg your GODDAMNED pardon.

With magnificent, ,long-term cuntiness,

Marlo Thomas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 22, 2020 11:06 PM

On Dodgeball, they were shooting on a residential street and Stiller demanded that his SUV park in someone's driveway. The homeowner opened the garage to leave and here's this SUV parked in her driveway and Stiller is sitting it with a driver. She asks him to move so she can leave and he started screaming at this woman! He demanded the driver not move the SUV and was screaming at everyone. They thought he was having a psychotic break! He was totally irrational and crazy through the whole shoot. Crew hated him.

by Anonymousreply 48February 22, 2020 11:47 PM

To the people commenting about James Van Der Beek, he was hated on the set of Dawson's Creek because he insisted on getting a bunch of outs in his contract to do movies and he fucked with everybody else's schedule (the cast, crew, writers, etc.) and made them miserable.

by Anonymousreply 49February 22, 2020 11:51 PM

Rita Wilson

by Anonymousreply 50February 22, 2020 11:53 PM

R37 Norton famously re-writes and edits movies, often to give himself more screentime. You can get away with a lot of shit in Hollywood, but directors won't put up with that.

by Anonymousreply 51February 22, 2020 11:54 PM

From the Piazza Rodeo files :

Worst : Billy Baldwin, Tom Bosley, Raquel Welch and my boss.

All time worst and still champion : Chevy Chase.

Nicest : Elizabeth Taylor, Siegfried and Roy, Carol Burnett and Martina Navratilova.

by Anonymousreply 52February 22, 2020 11:59 PM

Charlize is a grade A cunt with a bad new facelift. Her mouth looks like the Joker’s lately.

by Anonymousreply 53February 23, 2020 12:03 AM

Robert De Niro. Why does he even bother doing interviews and appearing on talk shows if he's not gonna, you know, TALK?

by Anonymousreply 54February 23, 2020 12:09 AM

R52 Interesting list . Chevy Chase's awfulness is apparently legendary but I would not have guessed Welch as one of the worst.

by Anonymousreply 55February 23, 2020 12:11 AM

Agree Stiller is an asshole. Charmless and very full of himself. Also an asshole if you're not famous or A list gay is Andrew Rannells. He sings very nicely but his whiny voice and pudgy features will prevent him from being anything but a character actor. I was the guest of a friend of his at Hedwig. At the last minute, our friend cancelled but told me to go anyway. Big mistake. Rannells was offended that my name was on the list to go backstage instead of being just "plus 1" and thought I shouldn't have come alone. I told him he was behaving like someone from Nebraska and left.

by Anonymousreply 56February 23, 2020 12:15 AM

R49, that makes him selfish and inconsiderate. On the other hand, he was young at the time. Was he mean and nasty to people? Is he still? (I don't know - I'm asking.)

These lists with no descriptions are meaningless. You can be a "terrible personality" by being self-centered, even if you are sweet-natured. You can be nasty and mean-spirited. You can go into towering rages; you can be psychopathic; you can be incredibly needy. In other words, you can have a "terrible personality" in a lot of ways.

by Anonymousreply 57February 23, 2020 12:21 AM

I have a male friend who used to have long hair and did when he met Mike Myers, who called him a f----t.

by Anonymousreply 58February 23, 2020 1:30 AM

MISUNDERFUCKINSTOOD LITTLE HOMOSEXUAL BOYS! MISUNDERSTOOD!

by Anonymousreply 59February 23, 2020 1:45 AM

Madonna owns this thread

by Anonymousreply 60February 23, 2020 1:47 AM

Flavvah

by Anonymousreply 61February 23, 2020 1:51 AM

The kings of terrible personalities are Kevin James and Vince Vaughn. Possibly the two biggest douchebags in entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 62February 23, 2020 1:58 AM

J Lo is another. Someone somewhere must have convinced her that she was gifted with some unique talent. That person must be shot.

by Anonymousreply 63February 23, 2020 2:01 AM

Another one for Ben Stiller. Had an extra fired for saying what inspiration he was to him on Tropic Thunder. Jennifer Aniston is a stuck up cunt.

by Anonymousreply 64February 23, 2020 2:21 AM

I have only heard good things about Jennifer Aniston, even from people who expected to hate her (and hated Friends). Lizzy Kaplan is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 65February 23, 2020 2:32 AM

R56. Is it me or does Andrew Rannells look like fetal alcohol syndrome?

by Anonymousreply 66February 23, 2020 4:30 AM

R58. Mike Meyers is mentally ill, and should have those warts chopped off his face

by Anonymousreply 67February 23, 2020 4:31 AM

Why Kevin James?

by Anonymousreply 68February 23, 2020 5:00 AM

R68. He’s a NOTORIOUS ASSHOLE of the “dont look me in the eyes” school of celebrity assholeism

by Anonymousreply 69February 23, 2020 5:13 AM

Constance Wu.

by Anonymousreply 70February 23, 2020 5:38 AM

J.who a massive bitch, is only nice to you if you have a networth of over 100 million and famous.

by Anonymousreply 71February 23, 2020 5:44 AM

[quote] I was the guest of a friend of his at Hedwig. At the last minute, our friend cancelled but told me to go anyway. Big mistake. Rannells was offended that my name was on the list to go backstage instead of being just "plus 1" and thought I shouldn't have come alone.

How exactly was he offended? What did he say or do? Because I have to say I don't blame him. You shouldn't have gone backstage alone. Perhaps to the show if Rannells couldn't use the tickets for anyone else (or if the friend hadn't told Rannells he wasn't coming), but why would you go backstage to see someone you don't know and have never met? What did you expect, that without your mutual friend there, Rannells was going to welcome you to the theater like Karen Richards and Margo Channing? The guy just did a show and now he's expected to entertain a stranger in his space? Nope. I would have slammed the door in your face.

by Anonymousreply 72February 23, 2020 5:45 AM

R72 agree 1000%. He shouldn’t have gone alone.

by Anonymousreply 73February 23, 2020 6:03 AM

[quote] I told him he was behaving like someone from Nebraska and left.

I'm really confused.

I'm not from Nebraska or anywhere near it. Are people from Nebraska legendary for being cunty and/or petty and/or irrational?

by Anonymousreply 74February 23, 2020 6:09 AM

We are.

by Anonymousreply 75February 23, 2020 6:14 AM

I have a number of friends in the industry in Hollywood, and much of what has been posted above agrees pretty much with what I've heard from them--this is what I've heard:

*Something is extremely wrong with Chevy Chase, and he is so mercurial that he can be laughing one moment and screaming red-faced the next. He is incredibly insecure and feels he is always being cheated. No one in the entire world likes him except his wife and daughters.

*Ben Stiller is another screamer, and no one likes to work with him because of it.

*Bette Midler can be very generous, but only if she thinks you're important. She is super insecure and plays the "Do you know I am?" thing all the time with people she considers beneath her.

*Chloe Sevigny is a self-important and sour bitch. I showed a friend of mine who worked on "AHS: Hotel" with her towards the beginning of the production of that season the classic Drew Droege videos parodying her (especially about the one of her making toast), and he showed in to several people who also worked in production on that show, and they grew to hate her so much they referred to her offset as "To'uhst" (which is how Droege pronounces "toast" in the video, mocking Sevigny's pretentiousness)

*I hear repeatedly the hardest people to work with are comedians because they're usually very angry people inside and can be exceptionally moody on set (although the worst stories I've heard about are about Chase and Stiller, listed above).

*People I've heard repeatedly are kind and warm: Heather Locklear (before she went nuts), Carol Burnett, Laura Linney, Henry Winkler.

by Anonymousreply 76February 23, 2020 6:32 AM

Most of the usual suspects are present and accounted for, above (Chase, Stiller, Marlo, Bacall, Vadge, DeGeneres.)

But let us not forget Steve Martin, Baba Wawa, and the late John Lennon and the late Lou Reed.

Also, supposedly, Amy Poehler, of all people.

by Anonymousreply 77February 23, 2020 6:41 AM

Charlize Theron is such a nasty bitch . Susan Sarandon is another extremely rude standoffish woman . My friend met Hugh Jackman a few times . He was at the resort she was vacationing at . Couldn’t get over how sweet and down to earth he was . He was playing with his son in the resorts pool Just talking to everyone like a regular person which is how it should be . These people bleed like the rest of us . Unfortunately 90 % of Hollywood is full of narcissistic Assholes .

by Anonymousreply 78February 23, 2020 6:42 AM

The James Corden Reddit link above included a link to a Twitter post announcing:

[quote]I’d like to state once again for the record that I went to a WGA meeting for only late night writers, and James Corden showed up without any of his staffers to advocate for a lower pay grade for late night writers

Some of the replies include further stories of Corden's assholery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 23, 2020 7:13 AM

R78 Theron creeps the fuck out of me. I still remember the story of how she was "discovered". Apparently a casting agent spotted her screaming at and berating a bank teller for being unable to cash an invalid check. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 80February 23, 2020 7:19 AM

It's kind of sad to hear about someone you like that turns out to be an asshole, but I'd rather know than not. If you're nasty than you do not deserve my adoration.

by Anonymousreply 81February 23, 2020 7:44 AM

The Hadids (mommy and both daughters, fortunately, I've never ever met the rest of the family).

Salma Hayek

Mila Jovovich

Leto brothers

James Franco

Jeffree Star

Cheyenne Jackson

Sergei Polunin

First hand*

by Anonymousreply 82February 23, 2020 8:09 AM

[Quote] Mila Jovovich

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 23, 2020 9:39 AM

[quote]Jeffree Star

I see that tramp on TV and I'm embarrassed to be white.

by Anonymousreply 84February 23, 2020 10:29 AM

I give more weight to these stories coming from people who have worked with them, rather than coming from fans.

Fans can be a pain in the ass to famous people and have ridiculous expectations about how pleased a celebrity should be to have dinner interpreted for a compliment from a total stranger.

by Anonymousreply 85February 23, 2020 3:39 PM

Agree, r85. If I had people approaching me in public every two seconds because they wanted a selfie with me I would be the biggest asshole in the world. I can't blame celebs for telling people to fuck off in situations like that. Imagine trying to have dinner in a restaurant and constantly being interrupted.

by Anonymousreply 86February 23, 2020 3:42 PM

In my city I’m very well known in gay circles. I’m very involved with HRC and also on several local charities. This means my pictures are splashed all over social media and even our local gay print magazine. I’m also an attractive white man with chestnut hair and a healthy, worked-out body of 42 years old. I can’t tell you how many young (and middle-age) gays ask me for a selfie when I go out for an evening cocktail. Yes, sometimes it’s annoying, but I’m ALWAYS kind and say hello. I don’t see the big issue with being polite to people who look up to you in one way or another. It says more about your character and what may be lacking in yourself.

by Anonymousreply 87February 23, 2020 3:49 PM

r87 you're not a celebrity. I've seen how people act around celebs many times and it's obnoxious and embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 88February 23, 2020 4:12 PM

I'm surprised,actually a little shocked that Teri Garr appears in this thread. Wasn't she one of those beloved types? Maybe MS changed her personality?

by Anonymousreply 89February 23, 2020 4:12 PM

"The Woman I Will Not Name has a terrible personality. She has turned my grandson into a pussy."

by Anonymousreply 90February 23, 2020 4:17 PM

R89 - there is Teri Garr stuff in a Herbert Ross thread from a few years back, if you can locate it.

by Anonymousreply 91February 23, 2020 4:22 PM

This list is interesting. I’ve worked with Jen Aniston, Jason Biggs, and Vince Vaughn and they were all super down to earth, funny, and extremely nice. Now Theron and Stiller on the other hand: nasty self-centered cunts.

by Anonymousreply 92February 23, 2020 4:30 PM

This list is interesting. I’ve worked with Jen Aniston, Jason Biggs, and Vince Vaughn and they were all super down to earth, funny, and extremely nice. Now Theron and Stiller on the other hand: nasty self-centered cunts.

by Anonymousreply 93February 23, 2020 4:30 PM

Wendy WIliams owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 94February 23, 2020 4:33 PM

R69, exactly. And he will threaten to beat up extras on set if they don't comply.

by Anonymousreply 95February 23, 2020 4:37 PM

Wasn't Lucy Arnaz (Little Lucy) reputed to be a major bitch several years ago? I remember reading horror stories from people working with her on some play somewhere and everyone involved in the production hated her guts to the point of attempting to sabotage her performance whenever the opportunity arose.

by Anonymousreply 96February 23, 2020 4:47 PM

[quote]I once let a guy fuck my ass for a line of cock.

Only the one time?

by Anonymousreply 97February 23, 2020 6:09 PM

[quote]Jerry Lewis croaked in 2017, [R4], so I'm certain that he's mellowed out.

You'd think so, right? But no -- still a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 98February 23, 2020 6:10 PM

The worst thing about Corden is that he's not even funny.

by Anonymousreply 99February 23, 2020 6:22 PM

My mother had a thing for Hugh Jackman for several years before she died. She met him many times, and he was always very, very nice. Makes himself readily available to fans. I will always have a soft spot for Hugh for his kindness to old ladies, one of whom was my mom.

by Anonymousreply 100February 23, 2020 6:30 PM

R2 I remember that old gossip site said Shania Twain had a horrible personality, but I never heard details. Do you know any?

by Anonymousreply 101February 23, 2020 6:32 PM

Shania Twain is devoid of personality good or bad.

by Anonymousreply 102February 23, 2020 6:41 PM

Both Shania Twain and Vince Vaughn are discussed in this month's AARP magazine (for my fellow eldergays) and both seem decent.

by Anonymousreply 103February 23, 2020 6:41 PM

R92 R93 - no you haven’t “worked” with those celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 104February 23, 2020 7:08 PM

I have been to Cybill Shepherd's house (she is a friend of a friend) and she was very nice and funny. I saw her again in the DC when she was there for Gay Rights and she could not have been nicer.

by Anonymousreply 105February 23, 2020 7:32 PM

R105, for some reason, Cybill is one of those people who does not come off well in public. Maybe she's one of those people who is much better one-on-one?

by Anonymousreply 106February 23, 2020 9:54 PM

I work for a NY PR firm that represents Jason Gould and over the past 3 years we have become friendly. Last year I had some documents for him to sign and he ask that they be delivered to him while he was having lunch. I decided to do it myself since I was going out anyway and the restaurant (BG at Bergdorf Goodman) is close to my office. i immediately see him AND HIS MOTHER as soon as I walk to the hostess stand and he waves me over. Barbara was so kind and smiled and made eye contact with me as he introduced me!! I was shaking and probably stuttered like an idiot (she’s probably used to that) I was so happy she acknowledged me and was polite!! I left and went out to the street and started screeching “I just met Barbra!!!!”

by Anonymousreply 107February 23, 2020 10:15 PM

I left and went out to the street and started screeching “I just met Barbra!!!!”

You sound like Fran Fine

by Anonymousreply 108February 23, 2020 10:27 PM

Good god, I hope you didn't sound like Fran Fine. That bitch could peel the paint off the wall.

by Anonymousreply 109February 23, 2020 10:31 PM

Yes I have worked with these celebrities ( R104. ) Why would I waste my time making something up? It’s not even juicy gossip. This is a gossip site and if one has gossip they can share, no?

by Anonymousreply 110February 23, 2020 10:48 PM

Ran into Aniston once. She was nice in our two-second interaction.

A friend had an encounter with Courtney Cox and then-boyfriend Michael Keaton back in the day at a bowling alley in Santa Monica. He was a total asshole to everyone and pulled the "Do you know who I am?" act when he wasn't treated like a king. Courtney was allegedly completely high.

by Anonymousreply 111February 23, 2020 10:57 PM

R96, Lucie Arnaz did a few productions at Miami's Coconut Grove Playhouse. The staff loved her.

by Anonymousreply 112February 23, 2020 10:59 PM

Rachael Leigh Cook. Total cunt, speaking from experience working at a Coffee Bean in West Los Angeles.

Ozzy and Marilyn Manson: super cool, down-to-earth, and surprisingly funny. Same Coffee Bean.

by Anonymousreply 113February 23, 2020 11:24 PM

Alan Alda. Biggest prick I ever met and I met him twice.

by Anonymousreply 114February 23, 2020 11:26 PM

Shannen Doherty was at Vonn’s grocery shopping and I did a double take! (I was a huge 90210 fan, for Brandon and Dylan, not Shannen Cunt). She gave me a dirty look and pulled out her sunglasses from her purse and put them on inside the store. What a mood!! I was gonna push it and ask for an autograph but I was scared she’d cast a witch spell on me.

by Anonymousreply 115February 23, 2020 11:46 PM

r115 I imagine you queens annoying the shit out of celebrities when you see them, no wonder they treat you with disdain

by Anonymousreply 116February 23, 2020 11:59 PM

Not from personal experience but I've frequently read the following are unpleasant:

Jerry Seinfeld

Regis Philbin

David Letterman

by Anonymousreply 117February 24, 2020 12:04 AM

Newly gray haired Sharon Osbourne brags about sending people she doesn't like dog feces in Tiffany boxes.

by Anonymousreply 118February 24, 2020 12:06 AM

Most of these celebrities shouldn't worry. In a few years most millennials won't give a s*** about them.

by Anonymousreply 119February 24, 2020 12:13 AM

Any stories about encounters with Leonardo DiCaprio? I used to love him, but these days he gives me the creeps. I suspect there's a lot of suppressed anger smoldering beneath his eerily controlled public persona.

by Anonymousreply 120February 24, 2020 12:21 AM

In the early 90's I was in the Macy's Men's Store in WeHo and I was looking at Men's Underwear and I look up and Leo and some dude got into a playful rough-housing match, shoving and pushing each other and throwing packages of sox at each other and then they ran off. I remember thinking, "That's the kid from Gilbert Grape." (He was probably still an immature teenager.)

by Anonymousreply 121February 24, 2020 12:44 AM

what did Justin Timberlake do to get lumped in with Julia Roberts on a "terrible personality" thread?

by Anonymousreply 122February 24, 2020 12:57 AM

[quote]Most of these celebrities shouldn't worry. In a few years most millennials won't give a s*** about them.

Gen Z, too. My teenage nieces and nephews barely even know who Madonna is. Forget Barbra Streisand, they have no idea. The celebs that older generations worship don't mean shit to younger generations.

by Anonymousreply 123February 24, 2020 1:25 AM

[quote] for some reason, Cybill is one of those people who does not come off well in public. Maybe she's one of those people who is much better one-on-one?

The tales of her being difficult seem to come mostly from the sets of Moonlighting and Cybill, and in both cases she was paired up with someone she felt very competitive with.

Most actors are extremely insecure and act out as a result.

by Anonymousreply 124February 24, 2020 1:26 AM

In Cybill's defense, Bruce Willis was an insufferable asshole on the set of Moonlighting. He was an unknown when it started, and then the sudden fame went straight to his head and he was impossible. I think anybody in Cybill's position would've been completely exasperated with him.

by Anonymousreply 125February 24, 2020 1:29 AM

Moonlighting was so cheesy. I'm glad that we have more prestige TV nowadays with complex plots and ensemble casts. There were so many shows in the late 80s,90s,and even early 2000s that essentially revolved around whether a man and woman would fuck or not. Everything else was secondary.

by Anonymousreply 126February 24, 2020 1:32 AM

True, r126. That was a very common theme with tv shows back then. It was quite boring, esp. after the 1000th time they did it.

by Anonymousreply 127February 24, 2020 1:34 AM

R124, I think Chuck Lorre complained about Cybil too from the tv show Cybil.

by Anonymousreply 128February 24, 2020 1:47 AM

Everyone on Cybill -writers, producers, actors- complained about Cybill with the possible exception of Tom Wopat. She, in turn, trashed all of them...with the exception of Tom Wopat.

She probably started out pleasant enough, until she realized Christine was stealing all of their scenes.

by Anonymousreply 129February 24, 2020 2:00 AM

I've never heard anything negative about Lucie Arnaz. She seems like a lovely, talented woman.

by Anonymousreply 130February 24, 2020 2:21 AM

R130 - Hi Lucie! I love your mother ❤️

by Anonymousreply 131February 24, 2020 2:51 AM

I know some film festival people who worked with Charlize Theron at a very stressful publicity event involving stupid fans and stupid press people and she was charming and kept her cool and was great to work with.

So....go figure.

by Anonymousreply 132February 24, 2020 3:01 AM

Charlize seems like someone who knows the public perception of her is that she is a bitch (which she probably is) so she does everything she can to reel it in. She seems quite phony in interviews and award shows.

by Anonymousreply 133February 24, 2020 3:08 AM

Rosario Dawson. Paul Reiser. Jared Padalecki. Dax Shephard.

by Anonymousreply 134February 24, 2020 3:10 AM

"this list is interesting. I’ve worked with Jen Aniston, Jason Biggs, and Vince Vaughn and they were all super down to earth, funny, and extremely nice. Now Theron and Stiller on the other hand: nasty self-centered cunt

R92 I have worked with Aniston and she was nice and is funny. Extremely generous to friends.

One of the biggest assholes I have come across: Tim Robbins. Treats underlings very, very rudely. I saw the movie Team America with others who have worked with him - and Sarandon - and we all cheered when they got killed.

by Anonymousreply 135February 24, 2020 4:06 AM

R117 A female relative was an intern for Letterman's show and she loved him. Though it might've helped that she was young and is very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 136February 24, 2020 4:12 AM

I've told this ages ago but when my nephew was about 6 he was in line at an event behind Hugh Jackman. My brother said "Frank, do you know who that is? That's the man who played Wolverine. My nephew did't believe it. Jackman turned around, pulled his hair off his forehead and said "hiya Frank, NOW do you believe?" It was a great moment.

by Anonymousreply 137February 24, 2020 4:32 AM

Kat von d seems like a vile and malevolent cunt. And not because of her tattoos (unlike most here I am not bothered by ink).

by Anonymousreply 138February 24, 2020 6:27 AM

R138 she's also a racist. But it seems like her makeup line is doing well.

by Anonymousreply 139February 24, 2020 8:53 AM

[quote]Mo'Nique own this thread

She has some kind of program on Showtime. In it she hosts a few other newer comedians. It was so bad I had to turn it off. Every other word out of their mouths was the N word. After hearing that about 20 times (and hearing nothing particularly funny in between), I turned it off

by Anonymousreply 140February 24, 2020 8:58 AM

Who was that black female celebrity (can't remember if she was a singer or an actress) who wrote about seeing Charlise Theron once and fawned over her and Theron looked at her like she was a pile of feces on the ground, rolled her eyes while muttering some hateful comment before walking away.

by Anonymousreply 141February 24, 2020 11:13 AM

Charlize Theron is someone who has probably been exquisite looking every age/phase of her life. People have probably always made a fuss in some way about her and I can't imagine how that would shape someones life. I know she had a rough time of it growing up - wasn't her dad abusive to her and/or her mother? She obviously didn't have anyone concerned with shaping her personality and view of life. There are also people that are just incapable of empathy.

It's a shame, she was given a gift of beauty but instead of being grateful and taking a more magnanimous view of her fellow man it sounds like she has ugly insides. Too bad.

by Anonymousreply 142February 24, 2020 11:40 AM

Miles Teller is a name that comes up often. Heard several stories of his obnoxiousness. When I was in event planning, my brief encounters with seemingly kind people: Shania Twain, Tom Hanks, Erik Estrada, John Mellencamp and Sean Astin. Not so nice: Robbie Benson, Vickie Lawrence and Joey Lawrence & bros.

by Anonymousreply 143February 24, 2020 12:30 PM

R74 Dick Cavett is a native Nebraskan, so YEAH.

by Anonymousreply 144February 24, 2020 3:14 PM

R136 It is well known that Letterman was *very* nice to his female interns.

by Anonymousreply 145February 24, 2020 3:18 PM

"then-boyfriend Michael Keaton back in the day at a bowling alley in Santa Monica. He was a total asshole to everyone"

Yeah, everyone was so stunned when he lost the Oscar but I said even then that I don't remember him being very popular in Hollywood even at his peak. Notorious jerk. Notice he's never been nominated again either.

Lots of first hand experience with some of these but two I have never met but hear awful things about from on set: Jessica Alba and that "Swimfan" guy, Jesse Bradford.

by Anonymousreply 146February 24, 2020 4:18 PM

[quote]In Cybill's defense, Bruce Willis was an insufferable asshole on the set of Moonlighting.

I can vouch for that firsthand.

Willis became impossible once he tasted fame.

Example: One week, he held up production because he was out of state skiing. He demanded that the studio fly him back in a private plane. So they they sent one. The call came in: The plane isn't big enough.

by Anonymousreply 147February 24, 2020 4:27 PM

Keep in mind: He'd been tending bar a year before this happened.

by Anonymousreply 148February 24, 2020 4:31 PM

Anyone who calls Jennifer homewrecker Aniston anything other than a narcissistic cunt is a pathological liar.

by Anonymousreply 149February 24, 2020 5:04 PM

We all know the bitch pays people to say nice things about her because if she didn’t, they’d tell the truth about what a cunt she is. She can’t act and she deserves nothing that she has. Wake the fuck up, you brainwashed fucking sheep!

by Anonymousreply 150February 24, 2020 5:05 PM

R111 is lying about Michael Keaton and projecting Jennifer Cuntiswine’s massive personality flaws onto an actual actor.

by Anonymousreply 151February 24, 2020 5:19 PM

Judith Light is also a raging cuntbag and an overrated actress. I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 152February 24, 2020 5:20 PM

Anyone name-dropping black celebrities on this thread is a racist.

by Anonymousreply 153February 24, 2020 5:21 PM

Judith Light is the furthest thing from a raging cuntbag.

by Anonymousreply 154February 24, 2020 5:41 PM

How much do you get paid for that crap, R154?

by Anonymousreply 155February 24, 2020 5:44 PM

You’re right, she could never display anger convincingly either.

by Anonymousreply 156February 24, 2020 5:44 PM

We all know that Jennifer is playing the nice girl act. She's been playing it for many years. She's 51 years old, rich, stunning as DM says, high maintenance, and can't find a man to stay with her.

by Anonymousreply 157February 24, 2020 5:50 PM

R157 maybe she doesn't want, A MAN.

by Anonymousreply 158February 24, 2020 5:54 PM

Judith Light is just cold and unpleasant, the opposite of her name. It’s Alyssa Milano who is a real bitch; even her fellow #MeToo members called her a phony.

[quote] We all know that Jennifer is playing the nice girl act.

And she can’t play that convincingly either. Face it, the only reason she is publicized as much as she is is because she is white and neither gay nor Jewish.

Jesus, you white people have such lousy taste in sitcoms that you prove George Jefferson was right!

by Anonymousreply 159February 24, 2020 5:58 PM

For reasons which are well known to her - -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 24, 2020 5:59 PM

If Ricky Schroder went to jail, then she should go to Guantánamo Bay!

by Anonymousreply 161February 24, 2020 6:00 PM

Who's the asshole with the Judith Light rage? Four posts about how awful she is and not a shred of evidence to back it up or plead your case. Pardon us if we don't buy it.

by Anonymousreply 162February 24, 2020 6:02 PM

Faye Dunaway is why Ricky Schroder deserves a pardon from the president and a Congressional Medal of Freedom for valiantly fighting back against the War on Men.

by Anonymousreply 163February 24, 2020 6:03 PM

Kristen Bell has always come across as a phony, self-centered, insufferable cunt. But so many people fall for her goofy "wait, what?" "I'm such a great mom!" routine.

by Anonymousreply 164February 24, 2020 6:20 PM

Scott Baio owns this thread. I can’t believe he beat the rap.

by Anonymousreply 165February 24, 2020 6:25 PM

Lisa Whelchel is horrible .She considers herself an A lister .HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Serena Williams is SATAN personified .

Mickey Rooney was no bouquet of flowers .

Paula Deen was lovely , until fame went to her head

Lauren Bacall was sweet and absolutely charming as was Elton John

An old flame waited on LIZ TAYLOR and said she was sweet , as was Dolly .

by Anonymousreply 166February 24, 2020 6:53 PM

I suspect Judy Garland was absolutely awful.

by Anonymousreply 167February 24, 2020 7:08 PM

The only thing I cannot forgive Lisa Whelchel for is enabling Jennifer Cuntiston’s career by turning down a show she knew was a turkey and by all right deserved to flop and flop hard.

by Anonymousreply 168February 24, 2020 7:48 PM

Kim Fields is also a born-again Christian, but Lisa gets worse publicity for it just because she’s a white southerner.

by Anonymousreply 169February 24, 2020 7:49 PM

Jessica Alba.

by Anonymousreply 170February 24, 2020 8:23 PM

Salma? Really?

by Anonymousreply 171February 24, 2020 9:18 PM

It's amusing to see people so puzzled about Justin Timberlakes inclusion on this list.

by Anonymousreply 172February 24, 2020 9:19 PM

Cloris Leachman..........massive B*TCH!!

by Anonymousreply 173February 24, 2020 9:44 PM

Kate Gosselin

by Anonymousreply 174February 24, 2020 9:46 PM

Don't ever confuse that Gosselin sow for a celebrity. She's just a common brood mare.

by Anonymousreply 175February 24, 2020 9:53 PM

Fun fact: Bruce Willis is in the early throws of dementia.

Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 176February 24, 2020 10:01 PM

How do you know R176?

by Anonymousreply 177February 24, 2020 10:02 PM

I was in line for an extra’s audition, and a woman I was next to had some dirt on Bruce Willis being an asshole, and ever since then I have wanted the rumors about him and Michael J. Fox to be true.

by Anonymousreply 178February 24, 2020 10:09 PM

Extras’

by Anonymousreply 179February 24, 2020 10:09 PM

I just make stuff up r176.

Pay me no mind.

by Anonymousreply 180February 24, 2020 11:35 PM

[Quote] and that "Swimfan" guy, Jesse Bradford.

I love Swimfan, but I've clearly underestimated it's popularity. Usually Bradford is known for Bring It On.

by Anonymousreply 181February 25, 2020 12:31 AM

[quote]Fun fact: Bruce Willis is in the early throws of dementia.

Apparently you are as well.

by Anonymousreply 182February 25, 2020 1:27 AM

Glenn Close's jaw dropping defeat at the Oscars last year made me suspect that she must not be adored by her peers. Difficult to work with?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 25, 2020 1:30 AM

[quote] The celebs that older generations worship don't mean shit to younger generations.

Which will happen to them too.

'Tis ever thus.

by Anonymousreply 184February 25, 2020 1:34 AM

Muriel from DataLounge

by Anonymousreply 185February 25, 2020 6:54 AM

Thanks for the gossip, R121. That's actually pretty cute.

by Anonymousreply 186February 25, 2020 1:02 PM

Meghan McCain owes this thread. I cannot begin to fathom how bad her pussy smells.

by Anonymousreply 187February 25, 2020 3:37 PM

Dear R72 and R73 There were about 20 people backstage that night, including someone from a film I had Produced who my friend wanted to meet. All of these people are very nice and respected. My friend was late because the plane he was on was delayed and he didn't want to be no show because Andrew had set aside the tickets. He expected to be there mid way through the performance. Rannells has no class and is way too impressed with himself. I explained out friend's plane was late and he might show up. He should have been gracious. It wasn't as if I won a "Meet Andrew Rannells" contest.

by Anonymousreply 188February 25, 2020 6:52 PM

He should have slapped your face. Viciously.

by Anonymousreply 189February 25, 2020 7:02 PM

Andrew Rannells is a minor talent with cunt face.

by Anonymousreply 190February 25, 2020 7:13 PM

Judith Light should not be mentioned in this thread. How absurd. She's absolutely lovely, and very talented.

And my encounters with Glenn Close have been lovely.

OTOH...

--Raquel Welch is a nightmare.

Friends of mine have worked with the following, and not been impressed:

--Ben Stiller is a screamer and an arse. Very insecure, like most comedians. His parents were both very nice and generous in spirit, so one can hope he will improve with age.

--James Corden is a big ole douche. Hard to get along with unless you're immediately useful to him.

--Edward Norton is an entitled narcissist. Talented though!

by Anonymousreply 191February 25, 2020 7:14 PM

I can concur about Rannells. Totally shallow, only interested in you if you're famous, and A List Gay or can do something for him.

by Anonymousreply 192February 25, 2020 7:38 PM

Judy Norton Taylor

by Anonymousreply 193February 25, 2020 7:40 PM

Judith Light was a total BITCH on Live with Kelly and Michael a few years ago. Judith was telling a story about something and Kelly spaced out and stopped listening (as we all do from time to time). When Judith paused, Kelly asked her a question about a detail in the story without realizing that Judith had just stated, said "detail" and Judith was so offended that Kelly wasn't listening she turned into an absolute cunt!!! She literally said, "Try to pay attention, my dear!" Kelly could've been tired, or bored, or the control room could've been talking to her in her ear wig, but Judith couldn't let it slide! It was very "Faye Dunaway" diva behavior. I don't think we'll see Judith on Live anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 194February 25, 2020 8:33 PM

Joan Rives loathed Ben Stiller. She was friends with his parents and he was very rude to Joan when he became famous, I can't remember the details. Apparently he has bipolar.

by Anonymousreply 195February 25, 2020 8:37 PM

Kelly Ripa

by Anonymousreply 196February 25, 2020 8:39 PM

Joan Rivers always described Ben Stiller as "very lucky".

by Anonymousreply 197February 25, 2020 9:12 PM

I love how Joan Rivers was vulgar and nasty on stage but so gracious and kind and well mannered in life. It was very sad, her humour only got real nasty after the suicide of her husband. I don't think she ever got over it. You can bet what she said about Stiller was true.

by Anonymousreply 198February 25, 2020 9:17 PM

R153 Race baiter. Ignore.

by Anonymousreply 199February 25, 2020 9:48 PM

[quote] Judith Light was a total BITCH on Live with Kelly and Michael a few years ago. Judith was telling a story about something and Kelly spaced out and stopped listening (as we all do from time to time). When Judith paused, Kelly asked her a question about a detail in the story without realizing that Judith had just stated, said "detail" and Judith was so offended that Kelly wasn't listening she turned into an absolute cunt!!! She literally said, "Try to pay attention, my dear!" Kelly could've been tired, or bored, or the control room could've been talking to her in her ear wig, but Judith couldn't let it slide! It was very "Faye Dunaway" diva behavior. I don't think we'll see Judith on Live anytime soon.

Wow, she managed to out-cunt Kelly Ripa on her own turf!

by Anonymousreply 200February 25, 2020 9:51 PM

[quote]R197 Joan Rivers always described Ben Stiller as "very lucky".

I think she also called Our Cybill “President of the Fucking Lucky Club”.

Rivers was bitter about anyone born with advantages. (Except possum faced MELISSA, of course.)

by Anonymousreply 201February 25, 2020 9:51 PM

It's funny. I never knew how bad Ben Stillers reputation was until I read this thread. I just knew him as Jerry and Anne Stillers son and the Meet the Parents guy. No clue that so many had problems with him.

by Anonymousreply 202February 25, 2020 9:54 PM

The reason why Milla Jovovich knocked over that glass of water and stormed off was because she was on a French TV show in 2002 promoting the first "Resident Evil" film. The host (who has since passed) had a tendency to go off record and ask celebrities extremely personal or inappropriate questions. Milla requested no questions to be asked about her father who went to prison for 8 years for healthcare fraud because it was a very upsetting and traumatizing time in her life. The host asked anyway leading up to the clip. He insulted her even further by having the theme to X-Files played as she stormed off.

by Anonymousreply 203February 25, 2020 10:00 PM

Lassie is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 204February 25, 2020 10:03 PM

From everything I've ever read, Judy was a living nightmare Borderline case for decades. Because her life was so sad, she's been given sainthood status but she drove people absolutely nuts. She called Grace Kelly and screamed at her for winning the Oscar she felt entitled to. She was Neely O'Hara, I mean Judy Garland!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 25, 2020 10:07 PM

From everything I've ever read, Judy was a living nightmare Borderline case for decades. Because her life was so sad, she's been given sainthood status but she drove people absolutely nuts. She called Grace Kelly and screamed at her for winning the Oscar she felt entitled to. She was Neely O'Hara, I mean Judy Garland!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206February 25, 2020 10:07 PM

The Kelly Ripa- Judith Light incident went like this:

Kelly said that Judith had just come back from vacation with her kids. Judith told Kelly that she didn't have any kids. Instead of just admitting she made a mistake, Kelly proceeded to go into this long story about mixing Judith up with "a friend" who had kids and had just gone on vacation, and guess what? This friend also happened to look just like Judith too! Judith knew she was being bullshitted said something like "Well I'm not her and you have enough kids to go around for everyone, so let's move on" Guest co host Andy Samburg then stepped in to diffuse the situation.

Never heard a bad word about Judith either, especially from the gay community. Ripa on the other hand, has feuded with several of her guests.

by Anonymousreply 207February 25, 2020 10:11 PM

Steven Seagal, Matthew Broderick, Gwyneth Paltrow...oh excuse me, wrong thread! I thought this was CELEBRITIES WITH NO TALENT!

by Anonymousreply 208February 25, 2020 10:13 PM

Williiam Frawley

by Anonymousreply 209February 25, 2020 10:24 PM

Jesse Eisenberg

by Anonymousreply 210February 25, 2020 10:25 PM

Hallie Eisenberg

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211February 25, 2020 10:30 PM

Thank you having a iron clad photographic memory, R207. I tried to find the clip on youtube but had no luck.

by Anonymousreply 212February 25, 2020 11:09 PM

She comes off as cold and condescending in everything she does.

by Anonymousreply 213February 25, 2020 11:18 PM

San Francisco was glad to see the back of Sharon Stone.

by Anonymousreply 214February 25, 2020 11:57 PM

I imagine Lily Tomlin isn't easy to work with.

Not just because of that video of her blowing up on set.

When she won the Mark Twain award, hardly anyone she had worked with came to congratulate her. They had to use Elaine Stritch who said during the segment that she had never seen Lily perform until she watched a video in prep for that night. That was AWKWARD.

by Anonymousreply 215February 26, 2020 12:26 AM

Don't forget me!

by Anonymousreply 216February 26, 2020 1:30 AM

r215 That video was showing what an asshole David O. Russell is! He's a prick, and was completely abusive to Lily Tomlin! He's another Hollywood asshole that everyone hates behind the scenes!

by Anonymousreply 217February 26, 2020 2:04 AM

R217 loves her exclamation points!

by Anonymousreply 218February 26, 2020 2:04 AM

Spoken like a true press agent, R215.

by Anonymousreply 219February 26, 2020 2:35 AM

R149 and R157 - Hi Angie! Sorry you lost your halo dear.

by Anonymousreply 220February 26, 2020 2:44 AM

I love this thread

by Anonymousreply 221February 26, 2020 3:24 AM

Kelly Ripa owns this thread and look at her bffs - Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen. 3 Insufferable cunts.

by Anonymousreply 222February 26, 2020 3:29 AM

Whoever mentioned Christian Bale - he had a bad day. He was the only one who consoled Amy Adams after David O’ Russell abused her verbally. He’s not a bad guy.

by Anonymousreply 223February 26, 2020 3:32 AM

I’m not liking this Lauren Graham in the singing Zoey show, didn’t watch her earlier stuff when she ran the hotel.

by Anonymousreply 224February 26, 2020 3:32 AM

R217 I get that. He is pretty notorious.

But I am a huge Lily Tomlin fan. I've seen her live several times.

And I was struck by how few of her costars came out to honor her for the Mark Twain awards. I was embarrassed for her and wondered whether she is liked by her costars.

by Anonymousreply 225February 26, 2020 3:33 AM

I really liked "The Good Wife." But after I read about what a cunt Julianna Margulies was on the set, I refuse to watch her in anything.

by Anonymousreply 226February 26, 2020 3:35 AM

Oh that's too bad to hear R226. I've only recently watched some of the show, was impressed with the cast and thought Margulies was particularly good. I also think she has a great look. Don't like nasty people though - especially ones that should be grateful to be where they are so they should show a little kindness to their fellow homo sapiens.

by Anonymousreply 227February 26, 2020 3:52 AM

There was a blind item not too long ago. About Christian Bale. He wasn't going to get an Oscar for Vice because so many actors can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 228February 26, 2020 3:52 AM

[quote] There was a blind item not too long ago. About Christian Bale. He wasn't going to get an Oscar for Vice because so many actors can't stand him.

Then how did he win for The Fighter? Trust me, people hating Christian Bale is not a new thing.

by Anonymousreply 229February 26, 2020 4:34 AM

R220 can take his pitchfork and shove it up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 230February 26, 2020 4:45 AM

[quote] There was a blind item not too long ago. About Christian Bale. He wasn't going to get an Oscar for Vice because so many actors can't stand him.

How many of them lost the lead in [italic]Newsies[/italic] to him and are still nursing grudges over it?

by Anonymousreply 231February 26, 2020 4:46 AM

[Quote] didn’t watch her earlier stuff when she ran the hotel.

You didn't watch Gilmore Girls. What about Parenthood?

[Quote] Oh that's too bad to hear [R226].

It has to be pretty bad if you can't even do a scene with another actor without the use of a greenscreen.

by Anonymousreply 232February 26, 2020 8:55 AM

All of them. Every fucking celebrity is it creep in some way. Believe me. I know.

by Anonymousreply 233February 26, 2020 10:36 AM

R223 Hi Christian!

by Anonymousreply 234February 26, 2020 11:05 AM

Wasn't it here where I read Gabourey Sidibe is a mean bitch?

by Anonymousreply 235February 26, 2020 1:43 PM

R235 No she’s just hangry.

by Anonymousreply 236February 26, 2020 1:44 PM

"Hangry"! LOL

by Anonymousreply 237February 26, 2020 2:54 PM

No one has mentioned William Shatner yet?

He has been known to have people fired if they make a Star Trek joke.

by Anonymousreply 238February 26, 2020 3:32 PM

Andrew shue & Amy Robach

by Anonymousreply 239February 26, 2020 7:14 PM

Sam fucking Champion. Mean queen to the max. I don't know what it is about that man but I want to scream every time I see him.

by Anonymousreply 240February 26, 2020 7:39 PM

Star Jones owns this thread

by Anonymousreply 241February 26, 2020 9:47 PM

Mary J. Blige talks about Christina Aguilera's Attitude Problem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242February 26, 2020 9:49 PM

R241 = Rosie O'Donnell

by Anonymousreply 243February 26, 2020 10:37 PM

Omarosa

by Anonymousreply 244February 26, 2020 10:45 PM

My cousin did William Shatner's makeup for a movie. He was actually very nice to him. But he is very picky about his wig. I guess Shatner does a lot for veterans. My cousin was telling him my dad is a veteran. My cousin met Rebel Wilson and said she is stuck up bitch. I don't know what she has to be stuck up about. Al Pacino is a big coke head and yells alot. John Leguizano is very negative. My cousin told him how much he loved to Wong Foo. And he just rolled his eyes and said" Not that stupid movie". Emma Roberts is crazy. Billie Lourds is a spoiled brat.

by Anonymousreply 245February 27, 2020 1:05 AM

And Sarah Paulson is a nightmare. The cameramen are only allowed to shoot her at certain angles. It's not a fun show for the crew whatsoever. They baby the actors. And treat the crew like crap.

by Anonymousreply 246February 27, 2020 1:10 AM

Billie Lourds might be a spoiled brat but look at the crazy she was brought up in.

by Anonymousreply 247February 27, 2020 1:16 AM

Carrie Fisher can eat ALL the shit in HELL

by Anonymousreply 248February 27, 2020 3:16 PM

This thread could be the footnotes to the "Film-Sets That Were Notorious Nightmares" thread.

by Anonymousreply 249February 27, 2020 3:20 PM

Two on this list I have spent time with on several occasions and they are both not only very nice, but also hilarious: Jen Aniston and Julia Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 250February 27, 2020 4:14 PM

Yeah, I worked with Shatner on a film and he was fine. You can tell he knows he will never see anybody there again but he was nice at least, to my surprise.

by Anonymousreply 251February 27, 2020 4:25 PM

R250, my friend worked with Julia on some kind of project and said she was very down-to-earth and friendly. However, I do think that she will attempt to steal someone's husband/boyfriend if she can.

by Anonymousreply 252February 27, 2020 4:31 PM

R252 Julia may have calmed down from the days when she was very hot and full of herself.

by Anonymousreply 253February 27, 2020 4:34 PM

[quote] Who was that black female celebrity (can't remember if she was a singer or an actress) who wrote about seeing Charlise Theron once and fawned over her and Theron looked at her like she was a pile of feces on the ground, rolled her eyes while muttering some hateful comment before walking away.

R141. It was Tia Mowry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254February 27, 2020 5:20 PM

Celebrity is such a low, common word for someone such as I.

by Anonymousreply 255February 27, 2020 5:34 PM

R19, I was intrigued by your post.

So made a little trip for the project. I midnight trek, a spade, a camera at dawn (took a lot longer than I expected).

Do Jerry look mellow here to you, hon?

Glad to help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256February 27, 2020 5:37 PM

Living in East Tennessee, a lot of people I know have interacted or worked with Dolly Parton and said she is a sweetheart.

Katherine Heigl was a patient at my sister's dental office and she loved her. Of course that was when she was on Roswell so the Hollywood ego may not have taken over at that point.

Tiger Woods was a major asshole when I "met" him. That was right before all the fallout with his ex wife. He always comes across as a self-righteous prick.

by Anonymousreply 257February 27, 2020 6:02 PM

[quote] Usually Bradford is known for Bring It On.

R181 really did it. Wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258February 27, 2020 7:06 PM

Tiger Woods is a major asshole. He won't take pictures with or sign autographs for kids when they're at golfing events. That's really awful.

by Anonymousreply 259February 27, 2020 7:06 PM

When he fucked around on his now ex-wife, his apology seemed so robotic. I'm not surprised to find out that he's a cocky little shit.

by Anonymousreply 260February 27, 2020 8:28 PM

I always make a point to remind folks that Jimmy Page is one of the most ghoulish men to ever walk the Earth.

Turns out Nikki Sixx is giving him a hard run for his money, though. At least in the washed-up rockers frigate-Class.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261February 27, 2020 9:03 PM

R250 is another paid shill for two of the worst women in Hollywood. That home wrecking cunt who stole Angie’s man is bad enough, but Julia Roberts, who did not deserve an Oscar when Albert Finney lost for the same movie, bullied her overweight sister to the point of suicide.

by Anonymousreply 262February 27, 2020 9:09 PM

"You're nothing like you are in your movies, are you." - David O. Russell to Teri Garr at a meeting for "Huckabees" before dismissing her.

I concur.

by Anonymousreply 263February 27, 2020 11:00 PM

HRT, is that really you?

by Anonymousreply 264February 28, 2020 3:07 AM

who else? Never left.

by Anonymousreply 265February 28, 2020 3:10 AM

Great thread just read it and R201 reminds me of an old Emmys or Golden Globes in the 90s where Joan was doing the red carpet and Cybill came down and Joan screamed something like " you look gorgeous Cybill but why the gloves? Is it liver spots?" And Cybill replied saying she had a melanoma removed and she covers her hands where possible. Joan was one of the quickest off the mark but even she was lost for words and couldn't reply with a witty remark and Cybill just moved along.

by Anonymousreply 266March 3, 2020 6:24 PM

R266 I was actually at Cybill's house the day of those Golden Globes. She was trying on dresses.

She turned to me and said, "What do you think of this one?"

I said, "It looks kinda tight."

[Pause]

She, "I'm going to take that as a good thing." She laughed.

by Anonymousreply 267March 3, 2020 7:11 PM

I think a lot of Cybill Shepherd’s behavior can be excused in the context of Bruce Willis being an even bigger asshole.

by Anonymousreply 268March 3, 2020 7:13 PM

R268 I would buy that (because he is an asshole and was horrible to work with), but she was even worse on Cybill and Bruce was not on that show.

by Anonymousreply 269March 3, 2020 7:17 PM

I worked with Lucie Arnaz about ten years ago. She couldn't have been nicer.

by Anonymousreply 270March 3, 2020 7:42 PM

Whoever mentioned Salma Hayek - I don't know who the hell you met, but the Salma I know is possibly the nicest, most generous and professional actress I ever worked with.

by Anonymousreply 271March 3, 2020 8:25 PM

Not from personal experience but I've read many accounts of unpleasant experiences with Rachael Ray and her husband.

by Anonymousreply 272March 3, 2020 8:39 PM

Jimmie Walker seemed distant when I met him after a performance.

Mackenzie Phillips couldn't have been nicer.

by Anonymousreply 273March 4, 2020 3:21 AM

How does a man be a cunt?

by Anonymousreply 274March 4, 2020 3:26 AM

[quote] Judith Light should not be mentioned in this thread. How absurd. She's absolutely lovely, and very talented.

Talented? To quote the name of the infinitely superior show her show flagrantly ripped off, gimme a break! Nothing she did outside of that wretched work of white supremacy that ran for eight miserable years for no good reason convinced me she had any business being in a sitcom. Not her appearance on [italic]St. Elsewhere[/italic] as a mentally unstable woman who brings a gun to the OR, and certainly not as a wannabe homewrecker on [italic]Family Ties[/italic], which looks like Shakespeare next to that mess she was in. I didn't believe her for a second as Tony Danza's lover/employer, and he's such a bad actor that there's no point in writing good scripts for him, even if that didn't stop [italic]Taxi[/italic] from trying. She got another sitcom after it and it bombed instantly because it sucked and proved her prior show wasn't any good to begin with. And if that wasn't bad enough, she is complicit in that male genital mutilation propaganda on Amazon Prime starring that sick lech Jeffrey Tambor, whose behavior she kept quiet about. That was the last straw after she ruined the [italic]Dallas[/italic] reboot. No one wanted to continue the show with her and without J.R.

Lovely? Well, I supposed Cinderella's father thought that about her stepmother.

She's a handmaid who uses the gay community to further her own career.

by Anonymousreply 275March 4, 2020 3:44 AM

R275 For someone who despises her you have retained an amazing eye for detail about all her projects big and small. I doubt her PR team even knows Who’s the Boss ran for eight years? Speaking of that show what is her take on her TV son?

by Anonymousreply 276March 4, 2020 4:14 AM

I do not criticize from ignorance. Any fool can say they dislike something without giving reasons for their dislike.

[quote]I doubt her PR team even knows Who’s the Boss ran for eight years?

Four more and they would have matched the Third Reich. It overlapped 1:1 with [italic]The Cosby Show[/italic], a show that became unwatchable with time but at the time of its production was held up as a landmark of black progress and won Emmys. That other show was always crap, and it stinks even more now. The only reason it ran as long as it did was because of str8 boys who jerked off to that cookie girl.

[quote]Speaking of that show what is her take on her TV son?

Who cares what she thinks when he is such an embarrassment to the gay community and when she herself enabled the T by starring in another monumentally awful show that never should have aired? I only wish that his public admonishment on [italic]The View[/italic] had come from another gay man rather than some homophobic Christian frau who thinks all gay men and only gay men act like that. I absolutely loved every other long-running Tandem/TAT/Embassy sitcom up to that point and I still watch those in reruns. I've even met Norman Lear. But if you put a gun up to my head and made me choose between that awful show and their much-reviled flop [italic]Hello, Larry[/italic], I'd go with the latter and the decision would take less than a second.

by Anonymousreply 277March 4, 2020 4:32 AM

By contrast, I heard negative rumors about Helen Reddy and Lesley Ann Warren for years, and I can honestly say that they are just that: rumors.

by Anonymousreply 278March 4, 2020 4:40 AM

Now that she’s dead any dirt on Carol Lynley?

by Anonymousreply 279March 4, 2020 4:48 AM

[quote] Now that she’s dead any dirt on Carol Lynley?

Yeah, about six feet worth!

by Anonymousreply 280March 4, 2020 4:49 AM

[quote]The only reason it ran as long as it did was because of str8 boys who jerked off to that cookie girl.

And racism. I forgot to mention racism.

by Anonymousreply 281March 4, 2020 5:13 AM

But Katherine Helmond was lovely.

by Anonymousreply 282March 4, 2020 5:15 AM

She deserved a better post-[italic]Soap[/italic] sitcom than that vile travesty.

by Anonymousreply 283March 4, 2020 5:16 AM

And I want Seth MacFarlane in prison for even mentioning it on [italic]Family Guy[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 284March 4, 2020 5:17 AM

Ex husband bumped into Hugh Grant outside a loo at the after party for a late-aughts movie they both worked on. Grant looked like he was about to go full asshole until he realized he recognized the husband from the set and just stalked off. Also, who knows what he gets up to now with the wife and the multiple kids but as of that late 00's movie he still indulged in certain habit he had become known for earlier in his career. To the extent that he could and did give advice to my ex, should he ever also want to indulge in said habit.

by Anonymousreply 285March 4, 2020 5:30 AM

Found myself at a dinner (not alone, lol, small dinner party) with Nicole Kidman once, she was beautiful but sexless and came across as oddly insecure and in need of positive attention. I have since then realized that almost all actors are riddled with insecurities but at the time I was surprised.

Padma Lakshmi a pretentious snob and prone to giving advice on the food and cooking when at other people's dinner parties.

Tom Cruise exactly as you would expect. Very "on" and gives off a vibe of tightly controlled hyperactivity. I felt a little sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 286March 4, 2020 5:35 AM

I guess you can add Timothy Hutton to the list.

by Anonymousreply 287March 4, 2020 5:36 AM

When they move from fun drunk to mean drunk, is that when you know the alcoholism has kicked in?

by Anonymousreply 288March 4, 2020 5:51 AM

Ivan Reitman must have a personality disorder. He enjoys terrifying people who work for him. Absolute A-hole. Never loos at you when he talks to you through his assistant, makes you wait hours for a meeting, yells at everyone but ahhh, when a movie star walks in the room, he becomes the sweetest, most charming, funniest friend to them.

by Anonymousreply 289March 4, 2020 6:32 AM

Matthew Perry is a scumbag and a bad actor who should have ODd by now.

by Anonymousreply 290March 4, 2020 9:21 AM

In fact, most str8 white male celebrities are human garbage.

by Anonymousreply 291March 4, 2020 9:22 AM

Went to Sandra Oh's birthday party years ago and she was so nice. Friendy and good fun and gossipy.

by Anonymousreply 292March 4, 2020 9:45 AM

All of Lori Loughlin’s co-stars should be in jail, not just her.

by Anonymousreply 293March 4, 2020 9:47 AM

The anti Who's The Boss poster is one of the most bizarre things I have ever read here. Which is saying something. What a bizarre thing to get het up about.

by Anonymousreply 294March 4, 2020 9:49 AM

Adam Levine.

by Anonymousreply 295March 4, 2020 9:53 AM

R294: By definition, anyone who has a brain is against the existence of that show. It needs to be pulled from circulation and every copy of every episode needs to be burned for the good of society. I am not fucking kidding about this. If that show had never premiered, then the history of television over the last 35 years would be substantially less painful to contemplate.

by Anonymousreply 296March 4, 2020 9:56 AM

Hating that show is a way of taking a stand against the anti-black racism that made it a Top 10 hit when a brilliant show such as [italic]St. Elsewhere[/italic] couldn’t make it past number 50 in the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 297March 4, 2020 10:02 AM

Caitlyn Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 298March 4, 2020 10:03 AM

Blow it out your white gentile het supremacist ass, R298

by Anonymousreply 299March 4, 2020 10:04 AM

All the people who admonished Nell Carter for playing a maid stood silently by and said nothing as Tony fucking Danza reinforced the racist and misandrist Stupid White Male trope with that godawful piece of shit show. If anything, that deeply offensive trope is just a means of projecting black stereotypes on the white people. I also hate [italic]Charles in Charge[/italic] and Scott fucking Baio and consider the Jerkass White Male trope equally offensive for the same reasons. At least the gay boy on that show didn’t grow up to be a total embarrassment. I can feel sorry for him since he was subjected to hate speech on pretty much a daily basis by that greaser.

by Anonymousreply 300March 4, 2020 10:09 AM

And anybody who gets upset about the word “greaser“ being used to describe allies of Adolf fucking Hitler is also a fucking racist. And an anti-Semite as well. Judith Light is a traitor to the Jewish people. At least Judd Hirsch could act. At least his follow-up series wasn’t terrible, if not particularly memorable.

by Anonymousreply 301March 4, 2020 10:12 AM

R293 you just reminded me of how I read on the LChat that John Stamos is a real creep and not allowed to have a female escort him around at Disneyland.

by Anonymousreply 302March 4, 2020 10:13 AM

Bob Saget and David Schwimmer make me wish that the Jews practiced excommunication.

by Anonymousreply 303March 4, 2020 10:14 AM

Former Disney CEO Robert Iger is responsible but why so many lousy sitcoms got aired on ABC. He worked his way up to president of ABC as our collective IQ went in the opposite direction. I wish there was a way to criminally prosecute him for that alone, never mind what he did at Disney.

by Anonymousreply 304March 4, 2020 10:19 AM

But = for

by Anonymousreply 305March 4, 2020 10:19 AM

I heard a horrific story about Isaac Mizrahi. Not shocking tho, he was a cunt to me years ago, as was Sandra Bernhard

by Anonymousreply 306March 4, 2020 6:25 PM

R302 Oh. You "read it on LChat"? Then it must be true.

by Anonymousreply 307March 4, 2020 8:37 PM

The Judith Light troll and (I assume) author of any number of these recent postings - We're begging you to adjust your medications.

by Anonymousreply 308March 4, 2020 8:38 PM

Sandra Bernhard is a complete and utter cunt, but then again everyone knows that about the untalented, unfunny miserable twat.

by Anonymousreply 309March 4, 2020 8:51 PM

R291 needs to check her sexism and misandry at the door.

Because those straight actors actually are gay, as everyone here at the DL will attest to.

by Anonymousreply 310March 4, 2020 10:51 PM

Melissa Joan Hart merits a (dis)honorable mention.

by Anonymousreply 311March 4, 2020 11:56 PM

R307 hi John!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312March 5, 2020 12:03 AM

R290 Could you BE any more vague? Details please.

by Anonymousreply 313March 5, 2020 12:08 AM

R290 Could you BE any more vague? Details please.

by Anonymousreply 314March 5, 2020 12:08 AM

R313, R314 Could you be anymore repetitive?

by Anonymousreply 315March 5, 2020 12:24 AM

He raped a girl in college and got Ricky Schroder hooked on drugs and booze.

by Anonymousreply 316March 5, 2020 1:20 AM

R308 is a classic textbook example of psychological projection.

by Anonymousreply 317March 5, 2020 1:21 AM

I stand in solidarity with r294.

by Anonymousreply 318March 5, 2020 1:26 AM

[quote] [R302] Oh. You "read it on LChat"? Then it must be true.

It sounds plausible to me. He gives me douche vibes. Plus, there’s that freakish navel of his.

by Anonymousreply 319March 5, 2020 1:26 AM

R318, you are a loser and so is anybody else who doesn’t hate that stupid show enough to want it banned from reruns forever.

by Anonymousreply 320March 5, 2020 1:28 AM

R319 he did an excellent job at creeping me out on SVU.

by Anonymousreply 321March 5, 2020 1:35 AM

Wasn't there an article years ago (way before me too) where Stamos admitted a fan wanted to have sex with him. He told her to go into the bedroom and turn off all the lights. He then sent in a friend to do the deed. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 322March 5, 2020 2:46 AM

That pretty funny R322!

by Anonymousreply 323March 5, 2020 2:50 AM

I'm so confused by the Who's the Boss thing. I never really watched it, but why was it racist?

by Anonymousreply 324March 5, 2020 2:54 AM

There's a joke in the industry that the reason Tony Danza always plays a character named Tony in everything he does is because he's so stupid he wouldn't be able to remember his character's name if it was something else.

by Anonymousreply 325March 5, 2020 2:57 AM

Italian-Americans are the largest single source of white supremacy in the post-Jim Crow US outside the South.

by Anonymousreply 326March 5, 2020 3:29 AM

I heard Winne-the-Pooh is quite a bear.

by Anonymousreply 327March 5, 2020 3:31 AM

[quote]I heard Winne-the-Pooh is quite a bear. No, he's just a fat ass

by Anonymousreply 328March 5, 2020 3:34 AM

[quote]I never really watched it

Then you're not a fool and I don't pity you.

by Anonymousreply 329March 5, 2020 3:39 AM

Nikki Glaser.

by Anonymousreply 330March 6, 2020 10:48 PM

R20, If you don't want to watch the reruns, then perhaps you could do something like change the channel, perhaps?

That method has worked for me for many years.

by Anonymousreply 331March 7, 2020 3:13 AM

R320 ^ I meant.

by Anonymousreply 332March 7, 2020 3:19 AM

That's like saying "if you don't like air pollution, then hold your breath."

by Anonymousreply 333March 7, 2020 3:20 AM

You can't change air pollution, but you can change the channel if there's a show on that you don't want to watch.

by Anonymousreply 334March 7, 2020 3:29 AM

You're missing the point. When a bad show becomes a hit, we get several more shows that are just as bad or worse.

by Anonymousreply 335March 7, 2020 3:30 AM

[quote] You can't change air pollution,

Then why the hell do we have an EPA?

by Anonymousreply 336March 7, 2020 3:31 AM

All I meant was that it's just easier to change the channel if there's a show on that you don't like.

Except for watching The Conners, every now and then, I don't really watch other sitcoms... much less reruns.

The one and only reason why I watched "Who's the Boss?", when I was younger, was because I found Tony Danza extremely sexy back then, and I wanted to have sex with him.

by Anonymousreply 337March 7, 2020 4:10 AM

Then your taste in men is lousy, and you have no right to be lecturing anyone with that "don't like it, don't watch it" crap. You're an enabler. If that show had never aired, then there never would have been a [italic]Growing Pains[/italic], and not only would Kirk Cameron not be able to spew his anti-gay bile, Danny Pintauro would have no fame to leverage to infect other gay men with HIV.

And there would also be no [italic]Full House[/italic] and no [italic]F(r)iends[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 338March 7, 2020 4:26 AM

Let me put it this way: Jackée Harry won the Emmy for [italic]227[/italic] — talk about a race no one deserved to lose — while Judith Lightweight got bubkes for this shit. [italic]Soap[/italic] did better on DVD. [italic]Taxi[/italic] did better on DVD. Even [italic]Webster, Punky Brewster[/italic], and [italic]Small Wonder[/italic] sold more DVD copies. [italic]Diff'rent Strokes[/italic] and [italic]The Facts of Life[/italic] made it to the end, so people would rather subject themselves to the likes of Sam McKinney and Pippa McKenna, and that's saying something!

[quote]why was it racist?

A black/integrated show that bad wouldn't have lasted 13 weeks in first-run syndication.

by Anonymousreply 339March 7, 2020 4:31 AM

And Tony Danza managed to fail where both Rick Schroder and Jason Bateman succeeded: at playing a cop. Take that!

by Anonymousreply 340March 7, 2020 4:34 AM

Wow! You seriously are a bitter old cunt, aren't you!

You need to get your head out of your old ass, because it sounds to me like you're stuck in the 80s and 90s!

I'm sure you're really a joy to be around at parties!

by Anonymousreply 341March 7, 2020 4:57 AM

I wouldn't be if you had hated this show as much as I do and driven its ratings to last place where it belonged, thus getting it canceled like it deserved. We are still paying for its toxic influence.

by Anonymousreply 342March 7, 2020 4:59 AM

My people have a saying: thou shalt not steal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343March 7, 2020 5:00 AM

[quote] The anti Who's The Boss poster is one of the ofsE most bizarre things I have ever read here.

What’s so bizarre about criticizing one of the worst TV shows ever, especially when its undeserved success is because of racism and pedophilia, and doubly so when neither of the kids could act?

Especially with the things I’ve seen people complain about here! Like the Mason Reese hater troll. He may be no great actor or great looker, but whom has he harmed? He never gave anyone HIV.

by Anonymousreply 344March 7, 2020 2:53 PM

Jennifer Aniston is awful to service workers, drivers, waiters etc.

A friend who works at the UN on humanitarian trips to lovely places like Darfur etc said Angelina Jolie (away from cameras / press ) was surprisingly kind and not a diva; also stunningly gorgeous without makeup and covered in dirt.

Anderson Cooper was totally unpretentious considering the snob he could've been as a descendent from such an old monied family.

George Clooney & Margot Robbie are two of the kindest, & warmest actors I’ve met.

by Anonymousreply 345March 9, 2020 3:40 AM

r48 I can't be the only person who remembers Ben Stiller's guest spot on Friends, maybe he was making fun of himself!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346March 9, 2020 6:27 AM

Ben Stiller is a mega-asshole. Lots of stories.

by Anonymousreply 347March 9, 2020 6:37 AM

Jlo?

by Anonymousreply 348March 16, 2020 4:25 PM

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. They're trying to break away from their "Twilight" years but are neglecting to realize that the reason they're stuck being grouped in with that shitty YA series is not just because of their acting: it's because they're still the same full-of-themselves snotty brats they were back when those movies came out.

by Anonymousreply 349March 16, 2020 4:37 PM

Steve Harvey...Michael Jordan the basketball player.

Ellen DeGeneres...her likable facade is just that, a facade. Cannot imagine what makes her behave like a twat.

Tyra Banks..cheap bitch.

by Anonymousreply 350March 16, 2020 4:37 PM

Robert Downey Jr. Hasn't grown at all since his drug addict days, and if anything has gotten worse with all the Marvel fame. Aggravating little junkie diva who thinks the world should bow down and kiss his feet.

by Anonymousreply 351March 16, 2020 4:39 PM

Almost all of the Marvel cast, the only exception being harmless himbo Chris Hemsworth.

by Anonymousreply 352March 16, 2020 4:40 PM

[Quote] it's because they're still the same full-of-themselves snotty brats they were back when those movies came out.

Robert doesn't seem to take himself seriously at all.

by Anonymousreply 353March 16, 2020 4:46 PM

Judd Hirsch was in a very disturbing blind item on agc.com. Involving him and one of the Laborteaux brothers. I hope that it’s untrue. But with the 2020’s being the #metoo decade, I cannot do otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 354March 16, 2020 6:13 PM

Lea Michele!!

by Anonymousreply 355March 16, 2020 7:06 PM

I know Anderson Cooper's remaining fans on DL love to think of his as the embodiment of some WASP aristocratic ideal.

I don't know him, but I have had the misfortune to witness him with his circle: Andy Cohen, Kelly Ripa and her gay husband whatshis, John Benjamin Hickey, and other hangers-on out and about in Manhattan, the Pines, and the Hamptons. And so have some friends and colleagues.

Collectively, they are the WORST. Mean, rude (atrocious to waiters, servers, workers), loud attention whores. The type of junior high kids who scream and then lash out when others look their way. Enormously wealthy, undeservedly famous, LUCKY as all fuck--others in their position would summon up at least the pretense of class. Not them.

Anderson may not shriek at waiters, mock his fans. throw food, snort coke at dinner, or hit on underage men, but the fact that his nearest and dearest do speaks volumes about his own character or lack thereof.

by Anonymousreply 356March 16, 2020 8:28 PM

RDJ was involved in the Corey Haim stuff.

It wasn't just Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 357March 16, 2020 11:50 PM

Yeah he probably was. But unlike Charlie, everyone kisses his ass now.

by Anonymousreply 358March 16, 2020 11:53 PM

R357 I find that hard to believe. Not because I don't believe RDJ is capable of being a rapist, but because RDJ is a total queeny bottom who probably wouldn't be interested in what Haim had to offer (amazing ass and mouth).

by Anonymousreply 359March 17, 2020 1:18 AM

A bad drug (meth) habit and access given by that rotten mother of his.

Plus Haim was a "top". He was fucking women for money before his death.

Oh, and selling his teeth on the internet. All true.

by Anonymousreply 360March 17, 2020 3:09 AM

Haim went both ways, top or bottom.

by Anonymousreply 361March 17, 2020 3:17 AM

RDJ used to suck cock at the public toilet in Will Rogers beach in the good old days. He was humble then.

by Anonymousreply 362March 17, 2020 4:29 AM

Ansel Elgort is a massive douche.

by Anonymousreply 363March 17, 2020 4:30 AM

So glad that Doctor Dolittle bombed. So sick of smug RDJ.

by Anonymousreply 364March 21, 2020 12:21 AM

Julia Ormond

Madonna

Alex Kingston (shocking to fans, I'm sure)

Ellen

And many others I can't think of right now for some reason. All first hand.

Bad rumors persist for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 365May 20, 2020 2:51 PM

Kathleen Battle owns this thread and is charging each and every one of you rent.

by Anonymousreply 366May 20, 2020 3:04 PM

Is it true you can’t be a nice person and get to be a big, rich celebrity at the same time? I would think you’d have to be pretty ruthless to be successful in Hollywood or the music industry for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 367May 20, 2020 9:37 PM

Julia Roberts and Nicky Minaj both come across as bitter cunts.

by Anonymousreply 368May 22, 2020 3:53 PM

I've read that Rex Harrison was a jerk. When he died, someone joked that they wondered if anyone would come to the funeral. When he did BBC's Desert Island Discs, all his music choices were very similar sounding pieces by Benny Goodman. It's like he was deliberately trying to annoy the host and the audience.

by Anonymousreply 369May 22, 2020 4:07 PM

There's a clip of Rex Harrison somewhere giving the crew pure shit during the making of MFL.

by Anonymousreply 370May 22, 2020 6:24 PM

Rex and his entourage behaved horribly towards Geoffrey Holder on the set of DR. DOOLITTLE. Hurling racial slurs at him; Holder got the last laugh because the crew sided with him and not Harrison, making his time on set a quite miserable one.

by Anonymousreply 371May 23, 2020 1:34 PM

It's pretty telling that Julie Andrews, the embodiment of "class act" in show biz, always spoke respectfully of Rex Harrison but without an ounce of real warmth, spontaneity, or affection.

He really sounds like an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 372May 23, 2020 2:19 PM

Rex also left his mistress to die...Carole Landis. She was friends with Jacqueline Susanne who based one of the characters in VOTD on her.

by Anonymousreply 373May 23, 2020 4:30 PM

Rex was notorious for farting constantly while onstage, didn't give one fuck about his costars.

by Anonymousreply 374May 23, 2020 5:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!