Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ex-DL fave Jason Davis is dead to us

Former child actor (who knew?) and waste of space, foodbag, and (i believe) the person who invented the nickname "Firecrotch" for Lindsay Lohan, is dead at age 35. No official cause has been announced. But he used to be a big time druggie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 21, 2021 2:03 AM

For a druggie, he didn't forget to eat.

by Anonymousreply 1February 17, 2020 12:22 AM

No that was his brother Brandon Davis who called Lindsay a fire crotch.

by Anonymousreply 2February 17, 2020 12:23 AM

Sad story, but I'm not surprised by this.

by Anonymousreply 3February 17, 2020 12:24 AM

Sad he wasn't one of those people who got better looking as he aged

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 17, 2020 12:24 AM

T&P, RIP.

by Anonymousreply 5February 17, 2020 12:28 AM

I remember he had some kind of disgusting MRSA infection on his legs back when he was in the throes of addiction and almost died.

by Anonymousreply 6February 17, 2020 12:28 AM

Isn't the Davis family wealth all gone now? Aren't they broke?

by Anonymousreply 7February 17, 2020 12:30 AM

What did Perez Hilton used to call his brother? “Grease monkey”? Oh yeah.... Greasy Bear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 17, 2020 12:32 AM

I miss the frivolous scandals of early to mid 2000s even with Bush the world was much simpler

by Anonymousreply 9February 17, 2020 12:38 AM

The only character I can remember from Recess is the fat blond boy. I just Googled this man and, by coincidence, that is indeed the character he voiced. RIP.

by Anonymousreply 10February 17, 2020 12:39 AM

All of the money and prestige the Davis’ enjoyed did nothing for their kids.

by Anonymousreply 11February 17, 2020 12:40 AM

Did he ever redeem himself in any way?

by Anonymousreply 12February 17, 2020 12:46 AM

R12 They said he got sober and was apart of some charity that helped people get and stay sober I think.

by Anonymousreply 13February 17, 2020 12:48 AM

He had a fat ass, but he couldn’t live forever!

by Anonymousreply 14February 17, 2020 12:52 AM

I thought Brandon Davis was the Firecrotch guy? Who’s this fat douche?

by Anonymousreply 15February 17, 2020 12:52 AM

Brandon Davis is the fire crotch coiner. Jason Davis is his little brother.

by Anonymousreply 16February 17, 2020 12:57 AM

Another Celebrity Rehab death, I wonder what number this makes it now.

R8 I seem to recall that Jason Davis' nickname was Gummi Bear.

Never realized he was on Recess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 17, 2020 12:59 AM

I never knew he voiced a character on that show either. He was always referred to as a Hollywood billionaire oil heir. Which is also a lie. Because the Davis family does not have that kind of money anymore.

by Anonymousreply 18February 17, 2020 1:02 AM

Another Dr. Drew success story.

by Anonymousreply 19February 17, 2020 1:03 AM

Good hopefully his brother follows soon.

by Anonymousreply 20February 17, 2020 1:05 AM

Anyone that associates with Paris Hilton is pure trash.

by Anonymousreply 21February 17, 2020 1:09 AM

Amazing he survived this long. I remember in the Paris Hilton era driving in Santa Monica near the 3rd Street Promenade and his brother, Brandon Davis, was stumbling around in the middle of the street totally wasted. Tragic was stopped in both directions while he wandered dazed in the middle of the street. A combination of toxic privilege and living in LA is deadly. Not sure how any of those kids survive.

by Anonymousreply 22February 17, 2020 1:16 AM

Yeah, Dr. Drew is becoming a bit of a grim reaper for pseudo-celebs

by Anonymousreply 23February 17, 2020 1:19 AM

His brother must be thrilled! Even with the downturn in family fortunes, he gets more of whatever's left.

by Anonymousreply 24February 17, 2020 1:20 AM

The Celebrity Rehab Curse is REAL.

We must all pray for Bai Ling (up on the roof).

by Anonymousreply 25February 17, 2020 1:21 AM

This might turn out to be one of the most vicious Datalounge threads ever.

by Anonymousreply 26February 17, 2020 1:27 AM

Related to clive davis? The ol closet case who kept Whitney cloeseted?

by Anonymousreply 27February 17, 2020 1:32 AM

Wait, who died? Gummi Bear or Greasy Bear?

by Anonymousreply 28February 17, 2020 1:33 AM

Regardless of history, it's sad to see someone die at 35

by Anonymousreply 29February 17, 2020 1:35 AM

Weird. I thought he died a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 30February 17, 2020 1:35 AM

R28 Gummi

by Anonymousreply 31February 17, 2020 1:35 AM

Wonder where Greasy Bear is now. He could have been hot if he cleaned up - which I assume he hasn’t.

by Anonymousreply 32February 17, 2020 1:41 AM

R14 has me LMAO

by Anonymousreply 33February 17, 2020 1:45 AM

I saw Greasy Bear, once, at the ArcLight, during the Paris-Lindsay heyday, and he was fucking hot, even though he was absolutely drenched in sweat. I’ve done All The Drugs and never found one that turned my skin into a fountain, so I’m thinking he must have some kind of glandular, rich people inbreeding malfunction.

I’m, frankly, shocked it took Gummi so long to kill himself. Procrastinator.

by Anonymousreply 34February 17, 2020 1:48 AM

Jason was Gummi Bear the other one was Greasy (I think).

by Anonymousreply 35February 17, 2020 1:55 AM

R35 are you having a stroke?

by Anonymousreply 36February 17, 2020 1:58 AM

r36 no Jason's nick name was Gummi Bear. His brother Brandon was Greasy Bear -Brandon was the one who coined the phrase "Lindsay Lohan is a fire crotch."

by Anonymousreply 37February 17, 2020 2:05 AM

R37, yes, all know this.

by Anonymousreply 38February 17, 2020 2:08 AM

Brandon Davis aka Greasy Bear, looking somewhat less bloated and sweat drenched than usual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 17, 2020 2:14 AM

He gets his brows done.

by Anonymousreply 40February 17, 2020 2:15 AM

Fentanyl I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 41February 17, 2020 2:22 AM

[quote] Because the Davis family does not have that kind of money anymore.

The father was valued at $5.8billion in 2004 and the mother at $2.5 billion in 2006, I very much doubt they have lost too much since then.

by Anonymousreply 42February 17, 2020 2:29 AM

Thoughts & Prayers

(and a side of fries)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 17, 2020 2:56 AM

When LA trash dies young it actually pleases me to no end.

by Anonymousreply 44February 17, 2020 3:04 AM

Where’d all the family’s money go?

by Anonymousreply 45February 17, 2020 3:29 AM

Kim Richards married into the family. That's how trashy the were.

by Anonymousreply 46February 17, 2020 3:35 AM

R20 took the words right out of my mouth.

I once heard a rumor that Greasy was at an Oscar party and said such racist shit the host told him to leave.

by Anonymousreply 47February 17, 2020 4:08 AM

Weren't there major rumors that one of them was gay (I think it was Gummi, not Greasy)?

by Anonymousreply 48February 17, 2020 4:24 AM

Good. He was a waste of oxygen.

by Anonymousreply 49February 17, 2020 5:43 AM

R42 You really need to go an do your research. Their mother almost lost her estate a few years back, because she couldn't pay the damn mortgage. I believe the house went into foreclosure? I can't really remember. But she was having some serious financial problems that TMZ covered.

These people do not have billions of dollars anymore. Those days are over. They lost a lot of that money over 20 years ago. Please go do your research.

These people are posers. Nothing but smoke and mirrors now. And don't believe that celebrity networth stuff. Most of it is just numbers plucked out of the sky.

by Anonymousreply 50February 17, 2020 7:25 AM

Hopefully Greasy will kill himself now......two pieces of shit gone 😊

by Anonymousreply 51February 17, 2020 1:37 PM

He was diabetic (type 1) on top of being an addict. Look no further.

by Anonymousreply 52February 17, 2020 4:06 PM

I'm really surprised this didn't happen sooner. He's been in rough shape for a decade now. I never got the sense he was quite as odious as his brother Brandon, Greasy Bear, who is a racist piece of shit with no redeeming qualities that I've ever seen. So, I'll give Jason that.

by Anonymousreply 53February 17, 2020 4:17 PM

Rest in peace. I had not heard of him or his brother before now, how is his brother racist? I found this old thread about him. R34 Doesn't meth make you sweat? Or lots of cocaine? Or withdrawl from opiates?

I am not surprised that this guy and his brother were apparently spoiled wealthy Jewish/Turkish kids in Los Angeles/Hollywood. I have no idea if their parents or they were practising Jews but both sets of grandparents on the mother's side were, and the mom married a Turksih guy. The wikipedia article on the grandfather even has revisionist victim history claiming he was not given a university scholarship because he was Jewish. Sure Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 17, 2020 5:11 PM

Bae lost weight...and part of his lip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 17, 2020 5:48 PM

he was handsome. the closet kills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 17, 2020 5:53 PM

This made me very sad this morning when I heard the news. The guy was in the throws of addiction for much of his life and literally would walk around with open sores from his diabetes and injecting. I hope he is finally at peace. Very messed up family. A pure example of how money cannot always buy happiness.

by Anonymousreply 57February 17, 2020 6:53 PM

R4: The guy is dead and you are worried the he didn't get better looking with age. You should check your priorities

by Anonymousreply 58February 17, 2020 7:00 PM

A superficial life lived with no concern for the less-fortunate and never made a positive contribution to society. Better off dead - good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 59February 17, 2020 7:04 PM

Didn't his brother die recently too? Or was that Harry Morton.

by Anonymousreply 60February 17, 2020 8:42 PM

Yes that was Harry Morton, the pink taco guy and Lohans Ex boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 61February 17, 2020 8:46 PM

[quote]Fentanyl I'm sure.

It always is, these days.

by Anonymousreply 62February 17, 2020 8:53 PM

I always used to confuse his brother Brandon Davis with Joe Francis. Similar look and vibe. I think Francis was molested or something a few years back. I can't recall the details but it's was really weird.

by Anonymousreply 63February 17, 2020 9:01 PM

It was not its was

by Anonymousreply 64February 17, 2020 9:02 PM

Did anyone else see his Millionaire Matchmaker episode?

At one point they showed him wearing nothing but skivvies and his body was absolutely repulsive looking. I remember there was also a close-up shot of his hand which showed his dirty, jagged, unkempt, shit-caked fingernails.

He truly came across as an absolute bottomless pit of depression and despair.

by Anonymousreply 65February 17, 2020 9:07 PM

[quote]. I think Francis was molested or something a few years back. I can't recall the details but it's was really weird.

he was robbed at gunpoint, kidnapped and held in the trunk of his own Bentley in 2004.

"A masked man walked in, put a gun to the back of my head," he says, reliving the moment with evident pain. "Probably about midnight. He says, 'You're home early.' He walked in with a mask right out of that room [the kitchen], put me on the floor right there. [Then] he moved me upstairs. Everything was duct-taped. My mouth was duct-taped. My face was duct-taped, and he would un-duct-tape me to get bank codes and wire things out of my accounts. He put a dildo next to me, and he's like, 'Oh, I'm not gay, I'm not gay.' And then he pulled my shorts a little bit." Did the assailant force the dildo on him, as reported? "There was no sex stuff whatsoever -- that was untrue."

Then nearly ten years later Francis was found guilty of imprisoning three women in his home.

by Anonymousreply 66February 17, 2020 9:07 PM

I fucking hate Joe Francis. I'd like him to get exposed in an Epstein-esque downfall. If you google Joe Francis and LA Times there's a good longform article about him.

by Anonymousreply 67February 17, 2020 9:32 PM

R67 was just coming on here to say this. Joe Francis is the biggest fucking scumbag and those were dark times when Paris Hilton, Greasy and Gummi, Lindsay and Brit were parading around LA with their beavers hanging out. I would KILL for a tell all book for those times. And just think, the [i] least [i] trashy of all of them was Kartrashian.

WHO in their right mind would roll with Joe Francis?

by Anonymousreply 68February 17, 2020 9:34 PM

Was that the gummy bear one?

by Anonymousreply 69February 17, 2020 9:34 PM

Fat bastard.

The left to be careful if they cremate him otherwise they’ll be a real grease fire

by Anonymousreply 70February 17, 2020 9:40 PM

R68 "And just think the least trashy was.. Kartrashian. ". Yeah it's funny, I sometimes see comments online essentially saying that the nonstop Kardashian saturation makes them nostalgic for Paris and Co but I think people are suffering from selective memory. Not only were Paris, Francis et al just as bad as the Kardashians, they were in many ways considerably worse. Of course they all socialized together.

It is interesting how Kardashian came to surpass her former boss Paris. I'm sure Paris never expected that. There's something Shakespearean about it. If Shakespeare was set in modern LA and the actors all spoke in monosyllables.

by Anonymousreply 71February 17, 2020 9:43 PM

[quote]Was that the gummy bear one?

Yes. Jason was Gummi Bear and Brandon was Greasy Bear.

by Anonymousreply 72February 17, 2020 9:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 17, 2020 9:57 PM

Paris, Brandon, Kim, Kim Stewart, Nicole Richie, the recently deceased Morton guy, all grew up together in LA. They all went to the same schools, all of their parents hung out with each other etc.

They all came up with each other. So you know they know a lot about each other. I wonder what secrets their holding on to for each other? You know they all have seen a lot of crazy shit.

Glad I didn't grow up like that.

by Anonymousreply 74February 17, 2020 9:59 PM

Michael K ran an item about his nasty infections in 2012.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 17, 2020 10:03 PM

R68, Kris Jenner is good friends with Joe Francis. That says everything. Vile people.

by Anonymousreply 76February 17, 2020 10:08 PM

Will Mischa Barton be at the funeral? She's not real busy these days...

by Anonymousreply 77February 17, 2020 10:33 PM

I bet all the other flesh eating viruses were jealous of the ones that had Jason Davis.

by Anonymousreply 78February 17, 2020 11:53 PM

And OJ r76. Never forget, she was part of OJ’s party posse.

by Anonymousreply 79February 18, 2020 1:02 AM

He was even more grotesque than his oily brother Brandon, and that's saying a lot. They both looked like Gypsy trash.

by Anonymousreply 80February 18, 2020 1:53 AM

R65, No I did not; but don't they have makeup artists or clean people up before they go on camera for TV? Agreed R74. I am guessing their parents all slept with each other? Or used lots of cocaine together? Or that Bruce/Caitlyn was in a marriage of convenience?

I know people who have extremely wealthy parents, but they were raised right, and their parents forced them to get excellent grades in private schools and constantly study with tutors, volunteer/work, attend a university and graduate, work jobs, and not get out of control with drugs, booze, spending money like crazy, or jet setting. The same cannot be said for those people, the Kartrashians, or Cindy Crawford's kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 18, 2020 2:40 AM

Can you please go into more detail R68? Is it true Paris, Nicole R., and Kim were prostitutes? Or that they wound up doing sex for pay for lots of coke, or that they would get gang banged by rich Arabs like Lohan did or still does?

Paris apparently has older siblings who wanted nothing to do with the sex, drugs/party stuff and distanced themselves away from Paris completely. It was like this with one of Ozzy Osbourne's kids who worked a 9-5 job and did not get into reality TV, drugs, etc. like her siblings did.

by Anonymousreply 82February 18, 2020 2:45 AM

R82 Huh? No she doesn't, Paris is the eldest in her family. Nicky is/was a famewhore too, but she bagged a Rothschild. I can't imagine the 2 younger brothers being up to much good in this world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 18, 2020 3:34 AM

The Hilton brother had some sort of meltdown on a plane a few years ago. Trashy. I think they sent him off to rehab afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 84February 18, 2020 3:42 AM

How sordid, I found this article about him from a few years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 18, 2020 3:43 AM

Celebrity net worth numbers are hilariously wrong. The fact someone thinks they can google so and so net worth and think it’s spot on is ridiculous. Nobody knows what anyone’s real net worth is. It’s always less.

by Anonymousreply 86February 18, 2020 3:56 AM

Vanity Fair published a great article about Marvin Davis, in 2005. Unfortunately its now behind a pay wall.

THE MAN WHO ATE HOLLYWOOD

A giant of a man, Marvin Davis lived a giant life. Rocky Mountain wildcatter turned Hollywood mogul, he treated Twentieth Century Fox as his personal playground, broke all the rules (even his own), and, when he died last year, left his family warring over what may be a vanished $5.8 billion fortune

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 18, 2020 4:29 AM

When times get tough, some parents will tap their children’s savings accounts.

Others will shake up piggy banks – usually intending to pay them back.

For multibillionaires, this can happen on a much grander scale.

So goes this tale of billionaire Marvin Davis, the Denver oil baron who took Hollywood by storm in the 1980s and died at 79 on Sept. 25, 2004.

His eldest daughter, New York socialite Patricia Davis Raynes, 53, claims he looted hundreds of millions of dollars from her trust fund, which was set up under Colorado law by her wealthy paternal grandparents in 1967.

Raynes made these claims in a lawsuit recently filed in federal court in Los Angeles by powerhouse law firm Boies Schiller & Flexner. The suit – alleging “greed, theft and betrayal” – is against Raynes’ father, her mother, all four of her siblings and several family-owned trusts, trustees and companies.

She also claims her father died broke in a tangled web of massive debts.

That’s quite a contrast to a report in Forbes magazine before Davis’ death. Forbes ranked him America’s 30th-richest man, with a net worth of $5.8 billion.

Raynes alleges her father – who once owned 20th Century Fox, Aspen Skiing, Pebble Beach and the Beverly Hills Hotel – spent the last years of his life chasing deals he never intended to close just to maintain his ego and the “illusion” that he still controlled a vast financial empire.

Raynes claims much of the assets in her trust went to pay for these futile exploits. She also claims her father took money to support his lavish lifestyle and support his favored sons’ businesses.

Her family denies all of the claims.

The lawsuit, however, makes for such fascinating reading that it inspired a 14-page spread in the November issue of Vanity Fair, now on newsstands, titled “The Man Who Ate Hollywood.”

But did Marvin Davis – a giant of a man with an enormous appetite – really digest all of his enormous fortune?

The question may be difficult to answer since Davis left behind a byzantine network of trusts, partnerships between trusts, and companies owned directly and indirectly by these trusts.

His wife, Barbara, responded to the claim that her husband died broke through a spokesman in Vanity Fair: “If that was the case, then one would have to ask why Patty would file a lawsuit.”

Perhaps it’s the only thing she can do.

Raynes claims her father told her she was “a very wealthy girl,” with a trust worth more than $300 million. But after his death, she claims her mother told her, “You’re poor, Patty. You’re poor.”

Her father, who controlled her trust, blew “almost all” of it, Raynes alleges.

According to Raynes’ first amended complaint, filed this week, her father coerced her, using threats and violence, to sign documents revoking her trust.

The lawsuit is like a scene from “Dynasty,” the 1980s TV show that Davis’ life is said to have inspired. It reads: “Marvin told Patricia that if she refused to sign or simply insisted on showing the documents to an attorney, Marvin would never permit her to see her mother, brothers or sisters again, that he would make Patricia’s life ‘a living hell,’ that he would make the lives of Patricia’s own family ‘a living hell,’ and that he would tie her up in court for the rest of her life. Threats from Marvin Davis, a billionaire oilman who dined with kings and U.S. Presidents, who never shied from litigation, and who, as far as Patricia knew, had complete and unfettered control over all of her assets, could not be disregarded.

“Marvin backed up those emotional and financial threats with the additional threat of violence,” the lawsuit continues. “Over six foot three, and over 300 pounds, Marvin had a quick temper and had struck Patricia in the past.”

The lawsuit goes on to allege that “Marvin physically beat her to force her to sign the trust documents.”

Time will tell if these soap-operatic allegations will hold up in court.

But if they are true, it looks like ol’ Marvin sure knew how to shake the kid’s piggy bank.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 18, 2020 4:34 AM

Hollywood oil heir sued over alleged ‘fraudulent’ money transfers

Hollywood oil heir Brandon Davis and his brothers Jason and Alexander are being sued over alleged “fraudulent” money transfers made to them by their mother, Nancy Davis, before she filed for bankruptcy.

Nancy, daughter of late oil and entertainment billionaire Marvin Davis, filed for bankruptcy in 2011 and now the trustee for her estate claims “intentional fraudulent transfers” were made by her to her three sons following the 2010 sale of her trophy Bel-Air mansion for $12.2 million.

Trustee Howard M. Ehrenberg claims Nancy “made a number of transfers to or for the benefit of her adult children in exchange for little or no value.” Alex received $116,000 in a transfer ­described as a “marketing reimbursement.” Brandon got $30,000 and Jason got $135,000, according to the filing, which claims the transfers were done to “delay or defraud” Nancy’s creditors.

The suit adds the payments “were constructive fraudulent transfers and are recoverable [on behalf of creditors] under the Bankruptcy Code,” and an investigation is under way to see if Brandon received other “avoidable transfers.”

Stella Havkin, the lawyer for Nancy’s sons, responded that “the payments were made in accordance with the ordinary course of business.”

Marvin Davis, who once owned 20th Century Fox and the Beverly Hills Hotel, died at 79 in September 2004 with a fortune of $5.8 billion, according to Forbes. The family has bickered over the fortune since his death.

Nancy had previously claimed that her brother Gregg Davis cheated her and her socialite mother, Barbara Davis, out of millions by low-balling the value of family oil company Davis Petroleum in a forced bankruptcy sale. She tried to file a $50 million suit accusing Gregg of conspiring with Evercore, Bain and a former Goldman Sachs Group partner to buy the firm for $150 million when it was worth up to $1 billion. They denied it and a judge refused her permission to sue.

Lawyers for Ehrenberg didn’t get back to us. Havkin said, “My only comment is that the case against the Davis children has no merit.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89February 18, 2020 4:43 AM

OT: Speaking of Joe Francis, is he still on the lam in Mexico, unable to return to the US due to multiple arrest warrants out for him?

by Anonymousreply 90February 18, 2020 12:11 PM

What’s the story with their father and mother? Why did they both get only their mother’s last name?

by Anonymousreply 91February 18, 2020 12:31 PM

[quote] What’s the story with their father and mother? Why did they both get only their mother’s last name?

Probably because of the weight the Davis name carried verses Zarif, their father’s name. And I say that not just because Marvin David weighed 300 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 92February 18, 2020 12:49 PM

First that Harry Morton guy, now this.

I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 93February 18, 2020 1:18 PM

TMZ reports that they found paraphernalia next to his body (burnt foil) so OD he did. Another Dr. Drew's success story.

by Anonymousreply 94February 18, 2020 4:34 PM

Does it take a lot more dope to get someone as fat as he was high?

by Anonymousreply 95February 18, 2020 5:00 PM

I’m not a huge Dr Drew fan but it should be mentioned that OD and suicide are the reality for long time addicts if they don’t commit to recovery

by Anonymousreply 96February 18, 2020 5:33 PM

Yeah but DD was a goddamned vulture who puppet stringed some seriously fucked up situations for the drama, all while playing wise sage, which he is not.

by Anonymousreply 97February 18, 2020 6:18 PM

Dr. Drew is just another one who forgot a lot of the oath the took when he became an actor just as soon as all the show business money started rolling in. A real doctor is not interested in being a TV star.

by Anonymousreply 98February 18, 2020 6:33 PM

He was a Yale graduate.

by Anonymousreply 99February 18, 2020 6:44 PM

Wow. Not totally surprised, but outta left field. Wasn’t expecting this today. Neither was he, if he ODed.

by Anonymousreply 100February 18, 2020 6:59 PM

[quote] Wow. Not totally surprised, but outta left field. Wasn’t expecting this today. Neither was he, if he ODed.

What day were you expecting it. Did you have your calendar marked?

by Anonymousreply 101February 18, 2020 7:30 PM

"Dr" Drew is the devil. Can't stand him or "Dr" Phil. It's all about $$, TV,and fame. The fact that these people actually need help doesn't matter to them. As long as the ratings are strong and that $$$ is rolling in, they don't give a fuck about anyone's well being.

Disgusting greedy people.

by Anonymousreply 102February 19, 2020 12:53 AM

Why did Gummi go on a drug addict reality show? To shame the parents? This guy was just so nuts. What did the parents do to him? Or organically insane?

by Anonymousreply 103February 19, 2020 1:22 AM

In stonier times

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 19, 2020 1:24 AM

WHET Alexander?

by Anonymousreply 105February 19, 2020 1:25 AM

He was one of the saddest people I ever met. His Grandfather fucked them all up by pretending to be wealthier than they ever were. When the money went, so did their self esteem. The kid was miserable.

by Anonymousreply 106February 19, 2020 2:30 AM

He never came out, did he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107February 19, 2020 4:37 AM

I wonder if his funeral will feature all of the old hasbeens in little black dresses, flashing their pussies as they crawl out of limos?

by Anonymousreply 108February 19, 2020 7:37 AM

Why does good money always happen to bad people?

by Anonymousreply 109February 19, 2020 12:39 PM

Ah, I remember his ulcered legs and cavorting with the skanky Lohan and Hiltons. Those were the good old days at Dlisted.

by Anonymousreply 110February 19, 2020 12:51 PM

R110 Those were exciting years. But I'm glad there over and done with. Looking back, that was such a trashy time, filled with trashy people. And a lot of those people had their day.

Hopefully the future is better, and they'll never be a time like that again. But then, there's always the next generation coming up.

So who knows. I won't care though.

by Anonymousreply 111February 19, 2020 5:10 PM

OK I am mistaken R83. I remember first hearing about how Nicky was not into fame, etc. but I generally ignore the news about celebrities. That is not surprising she married a Rothschild, the Rothschilds tend to marry each other literally, to keep the wealth in the family. They are also batshit crazy.

Details R106? Were you a family friend?

Very true R102.

R111 I am not pessimistic but I am guessing that in our social media saturated society a decade from now, that it will make what Paris, Kim, and Spielberg's daughter and Laurence Fishburne's daughter all did look very tame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 20, 2020 2:06 AM

Nicky is into money. Kathy learned from Big Kim and passed those lessons on to her daughters.

by Anonymousreply 113February 20, 2020 2:25 AM

R108 LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 114February 20, 2020 2:28 AM

Yes, R112 Barbara is a lovely woman who woke up one day to find her house had a 60,000,000 lien against it. She lives from selling Jewels. Nancy lost her Bel Air house. Gregg Davis fucked them all. John Davis is a respected Producer.

by Anonymousreply 115February 20, 2020 2:59 AM

R103 I'm sure his behaviour outside of the reality show was more than enough to shame his parents.

R110 His death has reminded me of seemingly simpler times, too. I decided to even look up clips from his stint on Celebrity Rehab (and then other Celebrity Rehab clips, in general). I forgot about his nasty wounds. I chuckled when Dr. Drew asked him if his burns were caused by cooking meth. Supposedly he had only done drugs for 3 years at this point... Huh... Okay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116February 20, 2020 4:16 AM

So when did the Davis’ figure out they were broke? Wasn’t Kim Richards married to a Davis? So she didn’t get any money I suppose?

by Anonymousreply 117February 21, 2020 11:06 AM

R117 I think after Marvin Davis died is when they found out just how financially fucked the family was.

It's been rough ever since.

by Anonymousreply 118February 23, 2020 5:51 AM

[quote] So when did the Davis’ figure out they were broke? Wasn’t Kim Richards married to a Davis? So she didn’t get any money I suppose?

Marvin Davis died a decade after Kim Richard’s 3 yr marriage to Gregg Davis ended.

by Anonymousreply 119February 23, 2020 7:57 AM

More gossip about the Davises and the whole set, if you have it, please!!! Someone on this thread seems to have a bit of insider knowledge and I'm loving it. ❤

by Anonymousreply 120February 23, 2020 4:28 PM

[quote]he was robbed at gunpoint, kidnapped and held in the trunk of his own Bentley in 2004.

This makes me so happy. Joe Francis is is scum.

by Anonymousreply 121May 10, 2020 1:11 PM

Does anybody have any of the juicy details on his sad last days?

by Anonymousreply 122April 21, 2021 2:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!