Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cindy Crawford’s once gorgeous son is now a tattooed freak...

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601March 12, 2020 12:15 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2020 5:11 AM

Chet Hanks 2.0.

Nothing funnier than a privileged white boy desperate for street cred. Can you idiots stop posing like a wannabe gangsta when we know who you are, fool.

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2020 5:12 AM

He's trying to look like a bad boy. He has a pretty-boy face and extremely wealthy parents, so this is to counter that. He looks stupid, but he'll never have to go to a job interview, so who cares.

by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2020 5:16 AM

Ugh - unfortunately this tattoo thing has become so normalized. Face tattoos are now not so uncommon.

He's gorgeous - this is gonna fuck up his career. His parents must be majorly pissed off.

We need to get this tattoo shit under control. It's not edgy or alternative when everyone does it. Look at his hands - already fucked up too.

I'm glad this wasn't a real option when I was being rebellious in my teens and early 20's. I would have been a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2020 5:16 AM

WTF?! Last time I saw a picture he was a cute little twink preppy

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2020 5:18 AM

Well he is not trying to appeal to some elderly homosexuals. The young girls like this kind of stuff

by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2020 5:25 AM

What in the hell? Didn’t this guy go to the best schools and have the best advantages? How does this happens? Are the parents boozers? Were the kids neglected or what?

To tell you the truth, I blame social media. It makes people not know how act anymore. They don’t know up from down. That shot is poison.

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2020 5:28 AM

He looks like GAY ROUGH TRADE!

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2020 5:29 AM

[quote]I don’t think she nor her husband are good parents

Really?? Why I would have thought a vapid airhead obsessed with her looks would have been a great parent!

by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2020 5:31 AM

[QUOTE]He has a pretty-boy face

Even without the tattoo it would be time to start using the past tense there.

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2020 5:31 AM

Whether they are good parents or bad parents, they seem like decent people. They must be thoroughly humiliated by this fuck up of a son. This is insane, and the tattooist should have said HELL NO! He already knew to post a message saying "Sorry, Mom. This is tragic. What the fuck is this stupid imbecle of boy doing. His hands are already a mess with ink. And his neck--Jesus Christ the ink is a horrifying. Stop this madness. And get this bullshit lasered off immediately.

He's misunderstood? This is only going to get worse if it's not stopped. He is going to look like even more of an asshole when he's a misunderstood 40-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2020 5:38 AM

He's looking rather Aaron Carter-ish.

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2020 5:38 AM

Maybe he’s auditioning for the sequel to “Malibu’s Most Wanted.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2020 5:39 AM

[QUOTE] they seem like decent people

Aren't they Republicans?

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2020 5:41 AM

This stupid punk doesn't have a brain in his head. One of the world's foremost supermodels, Cindy Crawford, who knows the power of the face and your image, has a son who knows absolutely fucking nothing.

"Sorry, mom?" Yeah, no shit. Cindy must be horrified and humiliated beyond words.

by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2020 5:43 AM

[quote]Cindy must be horrified and humiliated beyond words.

She raised him, so that would reflect her parenting. Plus, she seems like a bitch anyway.

by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2020 5:47 AM

What a damned fool.

by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2020 5:50 AM

There are plenty of good parents with fucked up kids. I hope she's a good parent; I don't know. But sometimes, you just cannot control your kids. Very sad. This kid is an asshole and has no respect for himself or his parents.

by Anonymousreply 18February 8, 2020 5:52 AM

Has either one completed HS? That's bad parenting no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 19February 8, 2020 5:54 AM

Yikes! This is sad. Seems like he’s reaching out for help. Didn’t he recently get a DUI for joyriding drunk in his Tesla daddy bought him?

by Anonymousreply 20February 8, 2020 6:00 AM

What a doofus. He gets a face tattoo and his sister tries stunt dating Pete Davidson and fails at it. Cindy's kids are a pair of uneducated knuckleheads.

by Anonymousreply 21February 8, 2020 6:01 AM

Can't his mom use that French melon stuff she sells on late night TV to get rid of all that crap on his face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 8, 2020 6:03 AM

A bunch of the boys where whooping it up in the Malibu Saloon....

by Anonymousreply 23February 8, 2020 6:18 AM

He’ll regret this. I’m not even sure of he will be able to get it lasered off because it’s so close to the eye and if the laser gets too close it can make you go blind.

Dumb as shit.

by Anonymousreply 24February 8, 2020 6:34 AM

He’s a very handsome man. Why is he being so stupid getting a tattoo on his face. The fuq!!

by Anonymousreply 25February 8, 2020 6:49 AM

Wait, could some of the “tattoos” be a prank?

Maybe he decided to prank his mom, like: “Sorry, mom!”, to give her a ‘funny scare’. But they’re actually temporary “tattoos” that will wash off?

by Anonymousreply 26February 8, 2020 7:03 AM

This can’t be real!

by Anonymousreply 27February 8, 2020 7:22 AM

As expected.

by Anonymousreply 28February 8, 2020 8:02 AM

I bet Cindy really wishes he would have used her rare melon from France on his face instead..

by Anonymousreply 29February 8, 2020 8:16 AM

He looks fine.

by Anonymousreply 30February 8, 2020 8:19 AM

He was an absolutely stunning child, and he didn’t lose his looks as he got older- but these trashy tats don’t do him any favors.

Love the big marijuana leaf on his hand 🙄

Even as dumb as he is he should know not to mess up his face.

by Anonymousreply 31February 8, 2020 9:18 AM

His sanpaku eyes are more disturbing than the tatoo.

by Anonymousreply 32February 8, 2020 10:44 AM

His friend Chet is able to now give great life advice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 8, 2020 10:51 AM

Maybe he wanted to be like a mini Post Malone. Who coincidentally only started getting tattoos himself when he previously didn't have any all because of hanging around Justin Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 34February 8, 2020 11:06 AM

When your mom was a mega supermodel and your dad was kinda hot millionaire. Yet you're a bland, good-for-nothing, white dork, that somehow entails some mental health issues.

by Anonymousreply 35February 8, 2020 11:35 AM

I thought at first this might be henna, then I saw the neck tattoos. Is he losing his hair already? I looked at his Instagram (It gets worse in the cringe department so I linked it for your "ew" pleasure) and he has a hat glued on him at all times.

As for his equally useless sister, have they finally given up trying to make her "happen"? Her alarming thinness has been discussed on here before, now he's catching up. Sibling junkies. How darling. Well done, "Rande" (ugh) and Cindy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 8, 2020 11:35 AM

Argh and the tatooo sez “misunderstood”!

by Anonymousreply 37February 8, 2020 11:52 AM

His Jewish Five Towns grandparents must be thrilled.

by Anonymousreply 38February 8, 2020 11:54 AM

The huge marijuana leaf on his hand is really tragic - I'm sure he doesn't have to worry about getting a job but he's never going to be taken seriously. He's basically typecast himself into a loser's life.

by Anonymousreply 39February 8, 2020 11:59 AM

Internet idiocy on this thread- no one knows anything about this guy- I see young men who look like this all the time- I don’t go for the look but I don’t assign much to it. You all sound like the old farts whining about hippies when I was growing up.

by Anonymousreply 40February 8, 2020 12:01 PM

He had many followers but then he deleted his Instagram and now made a new one with his new image. He literally deleted every photo pre-tat craze and before he went wigga

by Anonymousreply 41February 8, 2020 12:22 PM

So sad!

by Anonymousreply 42February 8, 2020 12:28 PM

[quote]Internet idiocy on this thread- no one knows anything about this guy- I see young men who look like this all the time- I don’t go for the look but I don’t assign much to it. You all sound like the old farts whining about hippies when I was growing up.

Kindly STFU. We know guys get tattoos and dress like Eminem, but getting a fucking tattoo on your F A C E is a different level of stupidity. There is nothing remotely normal about it.

by Anonymousreply 43February 8, 2020 12:32 PM

You also miss the greater irony R40

The very good looking son of two celebrities who grew up in Malibu and likely never has to work a day in his life has "misunderstood" tattooed on his face

by Anonymousreply 44February 8, 2020 12:39 PM

I'm surprised. Not at this kid. At his parents.

Cindy Crawford attended Northwestern. I don't think she graduated, but still. I'd have thought she and Gerber would have insisted that their children attend and graduate from college. They have the means to write a check to gain them entry into whatever University they chose.

During the JFK, Jr. bar exam serial flunking, I wondered why multi-millionaires such as Caroline and John Kennedy bothered with education credentials. Weren't those for people striving to make more money? To increase income potential?

Then it dawned on me. To certain segment of the mega-wealthy, honestly earned higher education credentials matter. It's another signifier of true membership in the elite pecking order.

I know. That's old school thinking. But I'd have thought Mr. and Mrs. Gerber would be of that mind.

Then again they allowed their children to become Show Folk.

Never Mind.

by Anonymousreply 45February 8, 2020 12:50 PM

Not getting the "gorgeous" aspect of this scrawny asshole. Not ugly, but nothing special. Certainly not as attractive as either of his parents.

by Anonymousreply 46February 8, 2020 12:54 PM

[quote] To certain segment of the mega-wealthy, honestly earned higher education credentials matter. It's another signifier of true membership in the elite pecking order.

Slightly different take is usually the reason Della

They have seen how the easiest way for kids and families to get messed up is when mom and dad don't have an actual job, and so they want their kids to have some kind of ambition, even if there's no longer a family business to run and even if they wind up starting a series of businesses that never go anywhere.

So college and grad school is an easy way to ensure that the kids have some structure and don't just sit around all day getting high and going shopping

by Anonymousreply 47February 8, 2020 12:58 PM

Maybe not gorgeous, r46, but I definitely find him hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48February 8, 2020 12:59 PM

Gee, I wonder what Uncle George and Auntie Amal think.

by Anonymousreply 49February 8, 2020 1:00 PM

Hate tattoos

by Anonymousreply 50February 8, 2020 1:01 PM

He is cute r48. Hot? No.

by Anonymousreply 51February 8, 2020 1:01 PM

He looks more like a Zoolander reject

by Anonymousreply 52February 8, 2020 1:02 PM

He and his sister seem to share familial anorexia.

by Anonymousreply 53February 8, 2020 1:08 PM

Look at one of his fellow peers Anwar Hadid who went from this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 8, 2020 1:32 PM

To this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 8, 2020 1:33 PM

Rich kids

by Anonymousreply 56February 8, 2020 1:35 PM

He's not that handsome. And Kaia really can't hold a candle to her Mama.

by Anonymousreply 57February 8, 2020 1:38 PM

If my son came home with a face tattoo, I think that I would chop his head off.

Why do people reproduce anyway? Offspring will only disappoint you.

by Anonymousreply 58February 8, 2020 1:40 PM

"a vapid airhead obsessed with her looks"

You know nothing about Cindy. This doesn't apply to her in the least.

by Anonymousreply 59February 8, 2020 1:42 PM

[quote] Well he is not trying to appeal to some elderly homosexuals. The young girls like this kind of stuff

Uggh. Str8 girls are stupid bitches.

by Anonymousreply 60February 8, 2020 2:16 PM

He's never been 'gorgeous'. He got the worst of his hot parents and he knows it. Dead eyes and drugs.

by Anonymousreply 61February 8, 2020 2:27 PM

He's a loser.

by Anonymousreply 62February 8, 2020 2:41 PM

Interesting how if you really look at OP’s pic, the boy looks A LOT more like George Clooney, than Rande, yes?

by Anonymousreply 63February 8, 2020 2:50 PM

R8, he takes after his fathers (plural intended).

by Anonymousreply 64February 8, 2020 2:51 PM

R15 must not live in Malibu, or the surrounding celebrity communities, thereof.

For every 5th kid at USC or UCLA, there’s one who couldn’t get into UCSB, but got into the tattoo chair.

This disaffection is happening to a slew of young men right now. Straight young men, rich, middle class, poor, all hanging out at home, never having held one single job, or gone to college.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 8, 2020 3:03 PM

I must say he looks more masculine and umm hotter and very sexually attractive now. He reminds me of Robert Pattinson

by Anonymousreply 66February 8, 2020 3:07 PM

He grew up in Malibu and went to a Prestigious boarding school. In High School. He is also a trust fund boy. He owns a place in Malibu and also bought an apartment in NYC, and has been staying in NYC recently.

by Anonymousreply 67February 8, 2020 3:10 PM

R59-have you ever seen the interior of one of her homes? It was literally filled with black-and-white photos of her - some of them in the nude. An odd decorating choice for a family home. The narcissism runs deep with Cindy.

by Anonymousreply 68February 8, 2020 3:20 PM

Hahahahahaha! What a moron.

by Anonymousreply 69February 8, 2020 3:29 PM

So now his dick isn't the only thing that's mutilated.

by Anonymousreply 70February 8, 2020 3:37 PM

The inability of these twinks to see beyond their 20s is astonishing. What might look edgy on a 20-year-old is going to look ridiculous and cringe-worthy on a 40-year-old. Talk about myopic.

by Anonymousreply 71February 8, 2020 3:43 PM

Rich people with no integrity or intelligence are a cancer. Vapid, shallow Uber capitalists. So gross..

by Anonymousreply 72February 8, 2020 3:49 PM

I thought it was fake, but it's on the tattooist IG. Sidenote, a lot of the comments are negative, including from young women. I don't think they're down for face tattoos either. Ironically, it's the hag Lizzie Grubman who is posting fire emojis on the posts. Anyway, I thought this kid was preppy, but he clearly isn't too far off from Pete these days. I've long since thought Cindy was a horrible parent. From prancing her little daughter out modeling bikinis to the constant hanging out with George Clooney. They seemed to be immersed in celebrity lifestyle and that never ends well for Hollywood kids.

by Anonymousreply 73February 8, 2020 3:49 PM

Neck tattoos too...lovely & her daughter is clearly anorexic

by Anonymousreply 74February 8, 2020 3:50 PM

R40 Feeling a little concerned and regretful now about those stupid fucking tattoos you are sporting?

by Anonymousreply 75February 8, 2020 4:03 PM

[quote]To this

Nobody cares about Anwar though because he looks like his dad and his dad is hideous.

I can't believe Lizzie Grubman is still around.

Lasering off tattoos is beyond painful. I had 2 treatments for the one on my wrist and I couldn't stand to pay anymore money to be tortured. Not that it matters to Presley but it's not cheap to get laser treatments either. Depending on the colors used it can take up to 15 sessions to remove a tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 76February 8, 2020 4:04 PM

[quote]They have the means to write a check to gain them entry into whatever University they chose.

Just be careful.

by Anonymousreply 77February 8, 2020 4:08 PM

R54 and r55

At least he has the same taste in pants.

Flood on the horizon?

by Anonymousreply 78February 8, 2020 4:09 PM

The daughter started modeling when she was barely out of her teens. She can probably barely read. The son is no different. They both grew up with no limits and no expectations of ever having to support themselves. They see no reason whatsoever to "waste" time in college.

by Anonymousreply 79February 8, 2020 4:11 PM

Evidence for the DL theory that tattoos are a sign of troubled life. Lost soul who wants to look “cool”, poorly educated, no prospects or need for a career. This is the hopelessness that lead to the opioid crisis, right wing politics and resurgent nationalism/racism. A completely lost, depressed, pointless generation.

by Anonymousreply 80February 8, 2020 4:11 PM

...started modeling when she was barely *into* her teens.

by Anonymousreply 81February 8, 2020 4:13 PM

I really hate the fact that these losers mimic black culture. Den me? WTF. As a black person it is so fucking insulting.

presleygerber's profile picture presleygerber

Verified Made her sit cause she taller den me now

by Anonymousreply 82February 8, 2020 4:16 PM

Great parenting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 8, 2020 4:20 PM

LA is very unique in terms of the children of the wealthy.

Their parents or their friends parents are famous for genetic gifts--the way they look or can sing. They are all first generation wealth. There's often a history of drug and alcohol abuse. The parents may be dumb as rocks (Crawford happens not to be, but she's an exception.)

The parents don't work 9 to 5 jobs and sometimes they are gone for months on a shoot and when they're not, they're home all day and stressing about what their next gig is going to be.

And they're often famous and have sycophants and fans and people who stalk them on social media.

Compare that with the kids of bankers and lawyers in NYC or Boston or even tech executives in Seattle or SF.

by Anonymousreply 84February 8, 2020 4:21 PM

Wasn't her daughter dating druggie Pete Davidson?

Her kids are fucked up

by Anonymousreply 85February 8, 2020 4:21 PM

[quote] He's not that handsome. And Kaia really can't hold a candle to her Mama.

Oh she can hold a candle, she just can't hold her meals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 8, 2020 4:22 PM

All that and he's still not interesting.

by Anonymousreply 87February 8, 2020 4:23 PM

I’m old. I remember the Dalton kids standing on the 6 platform, going downtown to punk clubs in their designer punk clothes wearing their Rolex/Cartier watches.

by Anonymousreply 88February 8, 2020 4:26 PM

Well R88, there are always exceptions...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89February 8, 2020 4:33 PM

That was meant for R84.

To your point R88, I think the difference is that kids back then would hide shit from their parents. It was also a stage. Now they plaster stuff all over social media. This guy is also 20, so no longer a teen.

by Anonymousreply 90February 8, 2020 4:36 PM

He had a DUI a year or so ago? I think he will OD

by Anonymousreply 91February 8, 2020 4:36 PM

I’ve always thought growing up in LA is so unhealthy - especially as the kids of rich, famous people. Unhealthy even in your 20s, I can’t imagine younger. Always think of that movie “13” and the other one with Anne Hathaway as a rich West side kid obsessed with East LA and being “cool”. Until her friend almost gets raped and her boyfriend almost gets killed. But she gets away with it because....mone6 of course.

by Anonymousreply 92February 8, 2020 4:39 PM

When your mommy and daddy are rich and famous you can get as many shitty face tattoos as you'd like because you'll never have to worry about getting a real job.

by Anonymousreply 93February 8, 2020 4:40 PM

So many of these kids are dead before 40. Look at the Pink Taco guy.

by Anonymousreply 94February 8, 2020 4:40 PM

Yikes! The early twenties are a minefield of bad decisions. He is so going to regret this someday. Apparently, the procedure to remove tattoos is more painful than actually getting a tattoo and the skin will likely not look how it once did even after having them removed. Hopefully, his parents have a solid trust to fund this kid's future because his job prospects and potential income sources are severely limited.

by Anonymousreply 95February 8, 2020 4:41 PM

NOOOO. Say it ain't so. He had such a pretty face. Now he looks like typical bland trash. The face tattoo shit has to stop. Its a good thing climate change is gonna wipe out this generation. They are too stupid to live.

by Anonymousreply 96February 8, 2020 4:41 PM

what a cliche

by Anonymousreply 97February 8, 2020 4:42 PM

He graduated Malibu High School on 2017 and Went to college for a year before dropping out. He admitted his mom wants him to go back

He dropped out after his modeling career began taking off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 8, 2020 4:44 PM

so anorexic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99February 8, 2020 4:45 PM

r99 eats entire sticks of butter as snacks.

by Anonymousreply 100February 8, 2020 4:47 PM

r92 = frau

by Anonymousreply 101February 8, 2020 4:47 PM

Jars of peanut butter R100 - I'm a vegan bitch.

by Anonymousreply 102February 8, 2020 4:48 PM

Caring about mental and physical health is not being a frau. Many people who grow up in LA end up screwed up.

by Anonymousreply 103February 8, 2020 4:48 PM

Agreed R103

by Anonymousreply 104February 8, 2020 4:50 PM

I don't think he's screwed up, I just thinks he's a moron. A rich, spoiled moron who is lucky enough that having horrible tattoos won't ever prevent him from getting a job.

by Anonymousreply 105February 8, 2020 4:52 PM

Don’t they inject lidocaine before trying to remove a tattoo?

by Anonymousreply 106February 8, 2020 4:52 PM

He's going to feel so stupid in about a week, once the novelty wears off.

by Anonymousreply 107February 8, 2020 4:54 PM

To be fair, many people who grow up upper middle class or Rich in NYC are also screwed up, just not the same way. But they’re complete assholes and devoid of any growth or reality.

by Anonymousreply 108February 8, 2020 4:54 PM

Ready for DL Armageddon, bitches? Here it comes!

Look at the tattoo closely. The first s in the word misunderstood is...wait for it...

wait for it...

wait for it...

....!!! *unbearable suspense ensues*

A DOLLAR $IGN!!!!😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109February 8, 2020 4:56 PM

He's not screwed up he's just stupid. Not everybody that gets ink is traumatized, some are just idiots that are allowed to make stupid decisions like that because they'll never have to worry about not being able to pay their bills. He isn't a tortured soul, he's a dumb, lucky, spoiled kid.

by Anonymousreply 110February 8, 2020 4:57 PM

Don't trust the young to make the best decisions about face tattoos. There was a young guy we knew working for a landscaping company who always wore a ball cap. That wasn't so unusual, but he appeared to wear it 24/7 when he was out with people, even after work.

He finally explained that he had a tattoo on his forehead located close to his hairline. The tattoo read "Fuck You."

When he originally got the tattoo, he thought it would be so cool, you know, so fucking cool. But after getting that tattoo, he realized he'd have to go to work with it, and he really didn't want everyone who looked at him to be staring at the Fuck You message all day long. So that's when his ball cap became a functional toupee.

by Anonymousreply 111February 8, 2020 4:58 PM

Actually r79, Kaia is very smart. Presley wasn't bad at school either. From a couple of years ago:

"Yes, she is still 16, so naturally Kaia still does normal teenage stuff, like for example go to school… Gerber is a student at Malibu High School and she is on the honor list as well! Kaia’s got a 4.0 GPA for the Fall 2016-2017 semester. Her dad wrote in the Instagram caption, “Brains courtesy of @cindycrawford..” While Crawford is obviously best known for her modeling, she is also a major brainiac.!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 8, 2020 5:04 PM

Cindy Crawford is a dunce. That story about want to be a physicist was made up by a publicist. All you have to do is listen to her speak and it becomes obvious that she is no braniac!

by Anonymousreply 113February 8, 2020 5:07 PM

With all the postings I thought maybe he had died.

by Anonymousreply 114February 8, 2020 5:13 PM

We've all seen a lot worse.

by Anonymousreply 115February 8, 2020 5:14 PM

I just took a look at the tattooist's Instagram and am confused. It's so fucking basic. Literally, all he seems to do are the most basic stuff, like symbols, words and phrases. And yet somehow he's a name tattoo artist who's verified and so on? It looks more like the Instagram of someone who's just started out tattooing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116February 8, 2020 5:20 PM

Presley is doing a live on Instagram right now! He's talking about how everyone's freaking out over his new tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 117February 8, 2020 5:20 PM

Does everyone include Mom?

by Anonymousreply 118February 8, 2020 5:24 PM

Isn’t he a runway model? How is he going to model with a face tattoo?

by Anonymousreply 119February 8, 2020 5:26 PM

He just declared a fuck you to the haters and said fuck you if you don’t like his new tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 120February 8, 2020 5:26 PM

He just said his mum likes the tattoo, or is supportive, or "it's my face", he wasn't really clear about what his mum thinks.

by Anonymousreply 121February 8, 2020 5:27 PM

R119, I think he just said he's not going to do runway any more.

by Anonymousreply 122February 8, 2020 5:28 PM

someone criticized him on IG and he just posted this on instagram in response to their comment. What a douche

bitch how would this make anybody that even needs help feel any better. So let’s say I did. You think that’s going to make me feel better. Go get a life you look old as shit clocks ticking...

by Anonymousreply 123February 8, 2020 5:28 PM

R120 Awww, poor little rich white boy is pissed.

by Anonymousreply 124February 8, 2020 5:28 PM

His modeling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125February 8, 2020 5:30 PM

r123 Cindy raised spoiled brats just like herself.

by Anonymousreply 126February 8, 2020 5:30 PM

How much modeling has he really been doing? And how much will he be doing once the novelty of who he is wears off?

by Anonymousreply 127February 8, 2020 5:34 PM

He’s beautiful more than enuf to be a model. I don’t think that’s what he’s interested in. He prob wants to be a movie star and at his age, he’s dying to get as many puss.. as possible and that’s why he’s toughened up his image to appear more manly. He looks hot hot hot now

by Anonymousreply 128February 8, 2020 5:41 PM

The boy is a moron

juliacollier's profile picture juliacollier Face tats were generated by jail birds so that cellmates cld easily/quickly see what gang they were affiliated with when shitteth hitteth the fan🔥🕺🏻 44mReply

presleygerber's profile picture presleygerber Verified @juliacollier 😂 8mReply

by Anonymousreply 129February 8, 2020 5:51 PM

He was asked about his runway career. He said that he hopes it is over and he never does one again, he hates them.

Here is his message to haters online. Lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130February 8, 2020 5:55 PM

Eddie at r130, I lol when I saw you pop up on Presley's live! You keep posting your tweets at DL. This one is useful though, thanks.

Presley repeatedly said he doesn't take drugs.

by Anonymousreply 131February 8, 2020 6:01 PM

Super sad and yeah, that is drugs. Bieber and Aaron Carter don't do drugs either. Riggghhhhhtttt

by Anonymousreply 132February 8, 2020 6:03 PM

He then went on to say that people think everyone on drugs do it for fun, when for some they take it for other reasons. He then got quiet.

He also said he can’t do drugs because he is on Probation.

by Anonymousreply 133February 8, 2020 6:04 PM

He almost seemed offended by the Bieber comparison on his live. He said his mom doesn’t mind the tattoo, that it is his life and face and she can’t make the choice.

by Anonymousreply 134February 8, 2020 6:05 PM

R133 is the probation for his DUI?

by Anonymousreply 135February 8, 2020 6:05 PM

I love how he says come say it to his face, like he is gonna do shit lmao

by Anonymousreply 136February 8, 2020 6:07 PM

That is one big fuck you to his parents. They made their careers off their bodies/ faces and he is saying a big FU to all of that. He is obviously hurting.

by Anonymousreply 137February 8, 2020 6:14 PM

omg that blaccent or white trash accent at R130, like we all don't know where/how he grew up

by Anonymousreply 138February 8, 2020 6:15 PM

Well he made it clear he seems to hate being cared about for his looks. Someone mentioned he is gorgeous, why would he do this to his face? And he responded that when he looks in a mirror he still sees himself, and that he knows himself and that this tatt shouldn’t change anything for others either and if it does fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 139February 8, 2020 6:17 PM

Why are we treating him like a wounded puppy and not what he is: an insufferable, spoiled brat?

by Anonymousreply 140February 8, 2020 6:17 PM

Rich, bored, malcontent.

by Anonymousreply 141February 8, 2020 6:17 PM

R130 So much second hand embarrassment right now.

R136 God that part was the worst. Though I think it's now clear why he got the tattoo - he obviously doesn't want people thinking of him as some weak pretty boy, so he deliberately ruined that, and now he's challenging people to fights. What's the likelihood if anyone did show up there'd be security waiting for them?

R138 You just know his debut rap album, undoubtedly titled Mi$understood, will be released soon.

by Anonymousreply 142February 8, 2020 6:19 PM

I really want to suck him off

by Anonymousreply 143February 8, 2020 6:21 PM

Hey, Presley, there was already an album titled Misundaztood... and it was a smash. Get your own title, pretty boy.

by Anonymousreply 144February 8, 2020 6:23 PM

Post Malone just got a new face tattoo of a bloody buzzsaw. I think it's cool looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145February 8, 2020 6:24 PM

Presley G, meet Scotty P

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146February 8, 2020 6:30 PM

It's like Less Than Zero for the 2020s!

by Anonymousreply 147February 8, 2020 6:32 PM

Why is Presley trying to be Pink?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148February 8, 2020 6:33 PM

He should do porn next so his train wreck life of poor choices comes to a fitting completion.

by Anonymousreply 149February 8, 2020 6:38 PM

His folks need to intervene

by Anonymousreply 150February 8, 2020 6:40 PM

Sad. Tragic.

by Anonymousreply 151February 8, 2020 6:43 PM

I think of the two children he is the more beautiful. But modelling isn’t always about being the most beautiful. I don’t think he is tall enough and is clearly very troubled. He got a DUI not too long ago in a Tesla gifted by daddy. He clearly has drug and alcohol issues. It seems that he is reaching out for help Like Bieber and Aaron Carter. It’s sad.

by Anonymousreply 152February 8, 2020 6:43 PM

Money doesn't buy happiness or stability & his folks seem like assholes

by Anonymousreply 153February 8, 2020 6:45 PM

Because of the backlash, he is now going to defiantly get a facefull of tattoos! His parents should financially cut him off, kick him out, and make him get a real job! He needs to grow up.

This is a control thing and rebellion from being valued only for his looks. Here's a crazy idea, Pressley... How 'bout you do something impressive like write a book, or a screenplay, or direct a movie!

His brain cells are burned out from smoking too much weed.

by Anonymousreply 154February 8, 2020 6:45 PM

R154 he doesn’t live with his parents. He hasn’t for years. He has a place in Malibu and his own apartment in Manhattan. He travels between both.

He has millions in a trust fund he inherited at 18. Even if his parents cut him off, he has millions.

by Anonymousreply 155February 8, 2020 6:49 PM

r155 Link please? I know this kid is spoiled, but most trust funds don't work that way.

by Anonymousreply 156February 8, 2020 6:51 PM

Now all he has to do is get some ghetto chick pregnant ala Chet Hanks and his transformation will be complete.

by Anonymousreply 157February 8, 2020 6:52 PM

R155 "His own" as in bought for him by his parents?

by Anonymousreply 158February 8, 2020 6:52 PM

He probably has money from modelling. He seems to be shilling a clothing line too.

by Anonymousreply 159February 8, 2020 6:55 PM

He has been modeling big names since 16. He is fine.

by Anonymousreply 160February 8, 2020 6:56 PM

I can't believe this thread has blown up like this...all these young bitches today are getting these tats, I could give a shit about his parents intervening. This young man doesn't have to worry about the approval of others, he's got it made so more power to him.

by Anonymousreply 161February 8, 2020 7:01 PM

He obviously a dumbass

by Anonymousreply 162February 8, 2020 7:04 PM

What r161 said. His mother already gave him her approval. Why would she intervene? It is too late now.

He did say he won’t be getting more face tattoos, at least not anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 163February 8, 2020 7:05 PM

Every time I think of this kid or his sister I think of this photo. The first photo I ever saw of them both, and I was in awe of their beauty. Say what you will, but both WERE gorgeous.

Now? Idk. She has gotten too thin and him... a mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164February 8, 2020 7:06 PM

I guess if he gets sick of it, or wakes up (doubtful) he could have it excised by a plastic surgeon, then have a far less obnoxious scar. More likely he's going to double and triple down to keep up this white boy gone thug persona, and die of an OD sooner than later. Kaia will continue with her IG posts that the Pro Ana kids lap up as #Thinspo until she, too, follows suit.

by Anonymousreply 165February 8, 2020 7:06 PM

I don't think the tattoo suits him, some people are hot with face tattoos. Post Malone is fucking gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 166February 8, 2020 7:06 PM

he's barely even legal.

he can't even legally drink yet

DL pedophiles out in full force.

by Anonymousreply 167February 8, 2020 7:06 PM

YEA!!!!

More privileged fucked up white kids.

by Anonymousreply 168February 8, 2020 7:07 PM

Post Malone is what?

Presley has very delicate features...me no like.

by Anonymousreply 169February 8, 2020 7:07 PM

Tattoos yes R161 - face tattoos NO

by Anonymousreply 170February 8, 2020 7:09 PM

Useless wastes of oxygen like this guy and his sister are why the French invented the guillotine.

by Anonymousreply 171February 8, 2020 7:30 PM

It's interesting how many of these spoiled rich kids who grew up in wealthy coastal enclaves affect the looks, vernacular and mannerisms of trailer park trash from flyoverville. If you didn't know who this Presley kid was, you'd think he was some trailer park redneck from Ohio or something. And there are so many other rich kids like him. It's an odd phenomenon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172February 8, 2020 7:37 PM

[quote]bitch how would this make anybody that even needs help feel any better. So let’s say I did. You think that’s going to make me feel better. Go get a life you look old as shit clocks ticking...

^^ this is coming from a man who had an elite private school education.

by Anonymousreply 173February 8, 2020 7:38 PM

He hasn't made enough off his "modeling career" to do shit. Especially if it was mostly runway. Male models don't make real money unless you're one of the top 10 or so, and he isn't. Can't believe his parents would have been stupid enough to give him a trust fund that paid out when he was 18. That would have been ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 174February 8, 2020 7:39 PM

White trash at its worst.

by Anonymousreply 175February 8, 2020 7:41 PM

He has terrible parents because he got some ugly tattoos? What a weird thing to be uptight about

by Anonymousreply 176February 8, 2020 7:43 PM

Yup, R176- if you had good, supportive parents with good values who taught you to love yourself you would not do this.

by Anonymousreply 177February 8, 2020 7:46 PM

R174 he models for ads etc. also. He is a big model in Europe and Japan now, even covering Japans Vogue. You morons forget that models are worldwide and make money all over. Not just the USA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178February 8, 2020 7:47 PM

Isn't he going to inherit half a billion from daddy's Casamigos business? I'd like to say he'll be fine, but he's misunderstood, so probably not.

by Anonymousreply 179February 8, 2020 7:49 PM

R176, just because he has a look you don't like doesn't mean he has bad parents. DLers are weirdly uptight when it comes to tattoos

by Anonymousreply 180February 8, 2020 7:49 PM

Only thing missing now is for him to paint his nails an assortment of colors.

by Anonymousreply 181February 8, 2020 7:51 PM

Presley is signed to a modelling agency so I'm very surprised that he has a tattoo. I guess they can cover it with make up.

by Anonymousreply 182February 8, 2020 7:53 PM

He's a grown man. Stop blaming his parents for his choices.

by Anonymousreply 183February 8, 2020 7:54 PM

He now looks like a skanky Xanax addicted Soundcloud rapper.

by Anonymousreply 184February 8, 2020 7:54 PM

He sounds really young in that video. That's the first time I've heard him speak. He has a lot of growing up to do.

by Anonymousreply 185February 8, 2020 7:56 PM

It's not the just face tattoo it's all the tattoos. I thought he was so beautiful. I couldn't wait to watch him get older and more handsome. Why does everyone wanna be black and ghetto now? UGH. Why Presley? WHY? We were rooting for you! We were ALL rooting for you!!!!

by Anonymousreply 186February 8, 2020 7:56 PM

Of course this is a super active thread. Almost designed for DL. Tattoos! On the face! Of a young GL model kid!! Who is a supermodel /celebrity son! It’s like the DL trifecta. Well done OP.

by Anonymousreply 187February 8, 2020 7:58 PM

R6 The attention span of young girls is ca. 2 minutes and what they love one week they hate the next.

by Anonymousreply 188February 8, 2020 7:58 PM

Cindy Crawford is a shit parent

Most recently, exclusive Radar reports shared that while Cindy was trying to keep her daughter away from “the bad girls club,” she was actually the one partying with her children.

“Those kids are always wasted, they just do grown-up stuff with Rande and Cindy all the time,” an informant said regarding Kaia and her 19 year old brother Presley.

“They drink at parties all the time, they don’t have a regular life,” the insider told Radar. Life “is just one big party.”

by Anonymousreply 189February 8, 2020 7:59 PM

Drinking that George Clooney Tequila? haha

by Anonymousreply 190February 8, 2020 8:00 PM

R189-That's probably why Cindy looks like shit these days. There isn't enough rare French melon in the world to combat that alcohol-soaked post-menopausal skin.

by Anonymousreply 191February 8, 2020 8:01 PM

You can hear him speak here in 2017, pre-blaccent

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192February 8, 2020 8:10 PM

R189, perhaps you shouldn't believe everything you read in the tabloids

by Anonymousreply 193February 8, 2020 8:11 PM

[quote] Only thing missing now is for him to paint his nails an assortment of colors.

If only.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 8, 2020 8:11 PM

[quote]Why does everyone wanna be black and ghetto now?

Are you using "black" and "ghetto" interchangeably?

by Anonymousreply 195February 8, 2020 8:14 PM

Interview from 2017 with his sister after they were named Calvin Klein Jeans new faces

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196February 8, 2020 8:14 PM

I totally believe the Radar story. The kids were always attending parties with the parents. Every holiday they were with Clooney. I used to wonder if Cindy and Rande had families. It's interesting that now that Clooney has kids they no longer hang like they used to. What's good for the Gerber kids isn't necessary good for the Clooney kids I guess. Also, the internet seems to be wiped of this, but Kaia posed in a bikini for some kids line at like 4-5 and there was quite an uproar online. Then Cindy came out and said she wouldn't let her model until she was an adult. Only to have her modeling for Versace at 10. Cindy definitely pushed the modeling/party lifestyle on her kids and that's one reason why they are screwed up. Everything about them is based on looks and partying.

Say what you will about Reese Witherspoon, but she seemed to push the traditional southern family values and so far her kids are turning out pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 197February 8, 2020 8:16 PM

Look at David Beckham's kid Brooklyn it's almost like 5 minutes after he turned 18. He was rushing to the nearest tattoo shop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198February 8, 2020 8:16 PM

Brooklyn is overrated in looks.

R197 Reese is a Hollywood Actress. Cindy a Supermodel. They are nothing alike.

by Anonymousreply 199February 8, 2020 8:19 PM

r178 HA! He's big in Japan. Classic. You're a frau aren't you? Or a frau in training

by Anonymousreply 200February 8, 2020 8:24 PM

His face is all over magazines in Japan and Europe. Yes.

I like this CK Jeans ad with him and Kaia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201February 8, 2020 8:25 PM

R199, other than the super focus on physical appearance, they are very similar. They are wealthy, Hollywood kids with famous parents. If you let your kids roam free or expose them to a celebrity lifestyle without a solid foundation, screwed up kids is what you're going to get.

R198, that's not so surprising given that his father is covered in tattoos as well. Rande Gerber is a businessman and doesn't look like he even as one.

by Anonymousreply 202February 8, 2020 8:26 PM

The perks of being wealthy.

Models and Actors are nothing alike.

by Anonymousreply 203February 8, 2020 8:29 PM

R197, do Reese's traditional Southern values include getting hammered and yelling at cops?

by Anonymousreply 204February 8, 2020 8:29 PM

I googled Cindy Crawford and surprised to see she posed nude a lot. I guess I wasn't paying much attention to her.

She has flawless skin, at least it looks that way. I admire beautiful skin and hate to see people mark it with tattoos, especially on the face and neck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 8, 2020 8:30 PM

R201 Filmed when he still had hair, and she wasn't riding the Karen Carpenter express. I'm sticking to my theory that something is up with his hair situation. He has that fine floppy hair in early photos that usually spell curtains (or lack thereof) far sooner than later. Maybe he's spending his Famous In Europe and Japan Two Years Ago For A Quick Minute on hair plugs, and he's incubating them.

by Anonymousreply 206February 8, 2020 8:34 PM

R204, I didn't say she wasn't trashy, but she is doing something right raising her kids. The daughter worked as a waitress, she went to college and stayed out of trouble. Reese is doing something right with her kids. Time will tell if they the boys turn into Presley.

by Anonymousreply 207February 8, 2020 8:36 PM

Im sure he's seen Cindy apply concealer and foundation 1000 times so he's fine. He can easily cover it up for modeling work if needed.

by Anonymousreply 208February 8, 2020 8:45 PM

What is even stranger r172 is that some of them also imitate Black people with their swagger and how they speak.

by Anonymousreply 209February 8, 2020 8:46 PM

Black people who act like that. They do not all r209

He most likely doesn’t make the same as most male models, as he is the son of Cindy Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 210February 8, 2020 8:49 PM

A nutcase who believes both Gerber kids are trans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211February 8, 2020 8:51 PM

Here's a bit of Presley walking the runway as well as Jude Law's kid, Pam Anderson's kid, Bob Dylan's kid, Daniel Day Lewis' kid and Mick Jagger's kid.

Jude's kid at least has a decent walk but he's fug.

Presley's walk is shit.

None of these kids should be models. Other than having famous parents they have no "it" factor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212February 8, 2020 8:55 PM

Yeah I know 210 I'm Black.

by Anonymousreply 213February 8, 2020 8:56 PM

It’s a way for spoiled, privileged white kids to act tough and cool.

by Anonymousreply 214February 8, 2020 9:00 PM

R213 Would you mind weighing in on what your thoughts are about white kids who adopt these mannerisms for want of a better word , which they clearly weren't born into?

by Anonymousreply 215February 8, 2020 9:09 PM

R178, that Vogue is old and magazine covers/editorials do not bring in money. High fashion campaings are global - there isn't a campaign that can be seen in Europe but can't be seen in the US.

by Anonymousreply 216February 8, 2020 9:10 PM

He looks sedated.

by Anonymousreply 217February 8, 2020 9:10 PM

I doubt Cindy was supportive or said anything like, "It's your face."

Remember that look on Cindy's face a few weeks ago when she and her husband had to stage an intervention to rescue her daughter from Pete Davidson? Picture that look only more shocking, sad and humiliated when Cindy opened the door and saw a face tattoo on her son.

by Anonymousreply 218February 8, 2020 9:15 PM

R172 does he have GOOP tattooed on his fingers?! Bitchin’...

He reminds me of Kevin Federline

by Anonymousreply 219February 8, 2020 9:21 PM

He probably does a lot of drugs too. He’ll be on our Deadpool list in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 220February 8, 2020 9:23 PM

He probably does a lot of drugs too. He’ll be on our Deadpool list in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 221February 8, 2020 9:23 PM

His mother probably didn’t even see his face in person.

R217 WHO CARES. HE IS A FACE IN THOSE PLACES, Worked for Burberry, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Omega, Versace, Gucci, Moschino etc. he does runway and print ads as well as campaigns, and is the son of a Supermodel. I doubt he is making what the average male model does. Use common sense.

by Anonymousreply 222February 8, 2020 9:23 PM

R219 Federline was raised in the ghetto. Gerber wasn’t. I don’t see the comparison.

by Anonymousreply 223February 8, 2020 9:23 PM

He’s talking like he was raised in the ghetto. Like federline. Kevin’s may be organic, but gerber has that speech pattern now.

In the would you rather video posted above he has more of a surfer boy cadence. A slight one. He has definitely changed

by Anonymousreply 224February 8, 2020 9:30 PM

What do people see in this guy? I mean yeah, he has that 'chiseled' look with high cheekbones that seems to be in these days. But his face as a whole is bland, forgettable, even a bit on the horsey side.

His sister is much better looking but seems lifeless and depressed (probably a side effect of anorexia).

by Anonymousreply 225February 8, 2020 9:32 PM

He was too skinny for a while too. There was a thread on it.

by Anonymousreply 226February 8, 2020 9:34 PM

[quote]It seems that he is reaching out for help Like Bieber and Aaron Carter. It’s sad.

Why do people say stupid shit like this? No, he didn’t do this to reach out for help. Neither did Bieber or Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 227February 8, 2020 9:36 PM

Wtf is that Instagram photo up thread of the daughter lying on her father’s bare chest? If that how these kids were raised, no wonder they’re fked up. Face tattoos are a cry for help - this boy will be dead within the next 2 years, I guarantee it. Chet Hanks has been in rehab multiple times and is trying (“trying”) to change his image. This boy is on a greased slope to death.

by Anonymousreply 228February 8, 2020 9:37 PM

In r212 video- none of those guys would be models without their famous names. Rafferty law looks more like Doug Hutchinson (Tooms from X-Files) than Jude. Ugly. Brandon Lee is not half as good looking as he thinks. Jagger’s son- no way. Dylan’s grandson- I’d have to see more of him, he might have an okay face.

The only good looking one is Daniel Day Lewis’ son but he’s also a tatted mess.

by Anonymousreply 229February 8, 2020 9:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230February 8, 2020 10:00 PM

more money than brains.

by Anonymousreply 231February 8, 2020 10:00 PM

[quote] I googled Cindy Crawford and surprised to see she posed nude a lot. I guess I wasn't paying much attention to her.

That shot is a fake. She never did cheesecake nudity, even in Playboy. Only "artistic" pro modeling shots. She only showed tits and ass and not frontal.

by Anonymousreply 232February 8, 2020 10:26 PM

R157, wait, Chet actually was sober enough for 2 seconds to stick his dick in anything other than his own mouth?

This, I gotta see.

Pic, please.

by Anonymousreply 233February 8, 2020 10:27 PM

Oh Presley, @ R161...

Son, you fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 234February 8, 2020 10:28 PM

Chet has only been into black women since he was young. That doesn’t mean he likes “ghetto” women.

by Anonymousreply 235February 8, 2020 10:28 PM

I can’t get over him threatening to fight people at r130

by Anonymousreply 236February 8, 2020 10:30 PM

Ewww

by Anonymousreply 237February 8, 2020 10:42 PM

R228, there was absolutely nothing wrong or inappropriate about the picture of Kaia and her dad.

I’m pretty progressive, however, values regarding family? Kids first. Always.

Cindy fucked up Kaia because Cindy know little else than living life as a supermodel. That world is her world and if you think she relates to some “buttons to the neck and ruffles to the ankles” kinda aesthetic, you would be wrong. This woman made MILLIONS upon MILLIONS, modeling. She does not see the body as something to be shamed for, she sees it in art, and how that is either beautiful and commercial enough to sell, or not.

It really bugs me when people start implying that there’s an air or whiff of impropriety, just because of a photo that you or perhaps more conservative people, see as odd or offensive, because touching or expressing love to your parents or one parent, was presented as having only one outcome: incest.

That kid already has body image issues because she’s determined to make her money as a model, rather than as a nurse, or a barista at Starbucks. Please don’t talk shit where you splatter your own torn psyche bits of paper and confetti, on her parade.

Not cool.

As for this kid, Presley, he’s an attention whore, dahling, and when the going gets rough, he has Instagram, mommy and daddy’s billion, and a good bottle of tequila, at the very least.

Fuck ‘em.

by Anonymousreply 238February 8, 2020 10:53 PM

Not to side track, but this article on Chet Hanks is amusing. This is how it opens. I feel the same way about the Gerber spawn. "Welp, Chet Haze is back on his bullshit. If you’re doing what you’re supposed to be doing in life, then you’re actively ignoring Chet Haze’s existence and thus aren’t keeping up on what dumb shit he’s up to lately, so good for you. I, however, have not made good life choices and thus sometimes become aware of his existence in a way that I wish I wasn’t."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239February 8, 2020 11:51 PM

Kaia was obsessed with Harry Styles, so in 2014 the Gerbers befriended him and now he holidays every July with them in Canada at their lake house. Kaia probably hooked up with Styles from age 16 onwards. The parents are just enablers but I'm surprised Presley chose to ruin his pretty face.

by Anonymousreply 240February 9, 2020 12:10 AM

A lot of guys considered beautiful and only loved for their looks seem to work hard on destroying those looks.

I knew a very handsome white guy in HS who would say being good looking was a curse more than a blessing in ways. As handsome as he was, and his parents successful, he seemed fucking MISERABLE.

by Anonymousreply 241February 9, 2020 12:17 AM

The only facial tattoos I’ve ever liked-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242February 9, 2020 12:21 AM

Did someone really say Post Malone is GORGEOUS?!

by Anonymousreply 243February 9, 2020 12:22 AM

What does his face say?

by Anonymousreply 244February 9, 2020 12:22 AM

Misunderstood

by Anonymousreply 245February 9, 2020 12:23 AM

Mi$understood

by Anonymousreply 246February 9, 2020 12:26 AM

Beckham's son is very plain. Looks like a lot of guys I went to school with in the suburbs. Thought he would be better looking.

As tattooing the body is no longer transgressive you now have to tattoo the face. We'll be seeing it more and more in service people. And then from there who knows?

And Day Lewis looks like a senior citizen trying to look cool.

by Anonymousreply 247February 9, 2020 12:28 AM

People who follow popular US culture are desperate to be cool. This rapper shit and everything that goes with it is the epitome of bad ass and cool. So, a lot of people want to imitate it. Our culture is pathetic that way. So much riding on how others see us. For white kids acting like this doesn't cost them anything, there is only the upside of people thinking you are cool. When it becomes a problem all they have to do is drop it and move to whatever next persona will benefit them most. (see Miley Cyrus)

Right now they think they are riding the wave of coolness that will give them the attention they crave.

by Anonymousreply 248February 9, 2020 12:33 AM

I would love to see the skinny little pampered, entitled asshat break down in a neighborhood where the men have face tattoos because they were in prison. He would shit himself so fast - and they would play with him like a cat with a wounded mouse.

by Anonymousreply 249February 9, 2020 12:33 AM

Sorry the post at 248 is for r215

by Anonymousreply 250February 9, 2020 12:34 AM

R28, and when this trend has run its course, boys like Gerber are stuck with face tattoos as reminders. They're going to look pathetic. I'm almost embarrassed for this fool.

by Anonymousreply 251February 9, 2020 12:35 AM

Post Malone is actually, very appealing, because he is actually, not perfect looking, yet a better choice for a cuddle buddy on a cold night, than the misunderstood skinny dude with tequila on tap and crash-pads in LA and NYC.

Gay guys are into this, superficial young girls are into this. Regular chicks, artsy, goofball chicks? Those chicks are into Post Malones

Perfection is overrated and oftentimes, alone.

by Anonymousreply 252February 9, 2020 12:35 AM

If anybody says I can't criticize them for getting a face tattoo I'd tell them to fuck off because I HAVE to see it. Even if I look at them for just a second. And I can't unsee it!

by Anonymousreply 253February 9, 2020 12:39 AM

Face, especially the bottom half, is drawn and sunken. Looks OK in your youth, but it’s already an older man and wizened look. I can understand people saying he’s attractive, but let’s look at the basics.

by Anonymousreply 254February 9, 2020 12:40 AM

His NYC place

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255February 9, 2020 12:52 AM

Another shot of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256February 9, 2020 12:53 AM

[quote]Nobody cares about Anwar though because he looks like his dad and his dad is hideous.

He was not hideous. Don't exaggerate. He's just old now - 71.

Clint Howard is hideous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257February 9, 2020 12:53 AM

He looks so much like his mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258February 9, 2020 1:02 AM

Is the daughter a lesbian now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259February 9, 2020 1:10 AM

They're obviously wealthy kids, so if the parents really would've wanted to raise productive members of society (like Bruce Springsteen's son), they could have. Instead, they raised shallow, narcissistic, fame-whore kids. They could've put their foot down and said "you can model if you get above a 3.0 GPA. You have to school. You have to study.

These kids will never be anything of worth. They're no different from EJ Johnson. Useless. Parents just buy them apts when they're kids and they'll never understand the value of anything, so I doubt they understand empathy. The kind of people who don't mind if Trump wins. They just don't say it out loud.

by Anonymousreply 260February 9, 2020 1:17 AM

Not exactly, R233. The baby was a result of a drug fueled one night stand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261February 9, 2020 1:26 AM

R261, thanks. Had no idea about this.

The kid is cute AF, and takes after grandpa Hanks, BIG time.

by Anonymousreply 262February 9, 2020 2:05 AM

Many thanks R250!

by Anonymousreply 263February 9, 2020 2:07 AM

[quote]What does his face say?

Geico saves you more.

by Anonymousreply 264February 9, 2020 3:04 AM

It's a little surprising he went down this path. Rande is a business man, many times the dad's groom the kids (especially sons) to take over the business. Rande's business seems a lot more lucrative than what is earned from a short lived modeling career, particularly for males. I have a really bad feeling about this kid. It's doesn't seem to just be drugs with him. Both he and his sister seem dead inside.

Does anyone remember this weird story?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265February 9, 2020 5:46 AM

r265 I thought the same thing. Odd that Rande apparently didn't groom him for the family business.

by Anonymousreply 266February 9, 2020 5:48 AM

Pretty much r259, and she's actually really smart and sweet, despite all the tattoos she's starting to get too.

by Anonymousreply 267February 9, 2020 7:20 AM

This kid probably has no interest in taking over his father’s company. That would be like, you know, actual work. He’s work shy for sure. Just wants to fuck around with all his parents’ money doing what he wants.

But, if I were a wealthy 21 year old who was raised in privilege, I might be the same way. He doesn’t need to work, so why bother?

R265 he does seem dead inside. Maybe he’s got some mental health issues, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 268February 9, 2020 9:16 AM

His father most likely didn’t groom him to take over the business he co-owns with Clooney because they will sell it for many many millions or a billion one day.

by Anonymousreply 269February 9, 2020 9:53 AM

When will someone do a Mommy Dearest parody with Miss Crawford and wire hangers with Victoria Secret lingerie on them yelling at her model kids?

by Anonymousreply 270February 9, 2020 11:54 AM

I wonder if Ma Crawford was pushing him really hard into modeling, and the kid snapped. This would be a hell of an act of rebellion. You want me to model? Who's going to book me now, Ma?

by Anonymousreply 271February 9, 2020 1:48 PM

So many of the celebuspawn look dead inside. They're given everything except the things that really count-emotional/familial security and a sense of purpose not based on looks.

by Anonymousreply 272February 9, 2020 2:32 PM

R269, I think it was sold a couple of years ago.

R268, that's on his parents. You can expose the kid to work early on or you can just spoil them rotten with no expectations. Seems like the Gerbers did the latter, just like those Hadids. You can't suddenly change course when they're young adults either. It has to be from when they're really young. What is there to look forward to or motivating if everything is handed to you at a young age? There is no sense of accomplishment when they don't. earn it themselves.

by Anonymousreply 273February 9, 2020 2:53 PM

[quote]His father most likely didn’t groom him to take over the business he co-owns with Clooney because they will sell it for many many millions or a billion one day.

Clooney and Gerber sold Casamigos 3 years ago for 700 million. Reporting at the time said that they could potentially get another 300 million but I don't know if it ever reached actual 1 billion.

by Anonymousreply 274February 9, 2020 3:00 PM

I wonder if it's the kind of thing where he's been so cute and so fawned over for his entire life, maybe even sexually abused or inappropriately touched, and now is rebelling by making himself ugly... it's a thing...

by Anonymousreply 275February 9, 2020 4:05 PM

[quote]He was asked about his runway career. He said that he hopes it is over and he never does one again, he hates them.

I kind of respect him for that. As the son of 2 former models and growing up in a house where being beautiful was primary it's actually interesting that he's trying to find an identity beyond his looks. He's being idiotic about it tho.

by Anonymousreply 276February 9, 2020 4:50 PM

If he really wants to disappoint his parents he needs to do bareback gay porn at Treasure Island Media as a pass around gangbang bottom.

by Anonymousreply 277February 9, 2020 5:17 PM

Oh please, R275. Don't make excuses. This is what bored, famous, rich kids with no purpose do. You want to claim he's been sexually abused because he got tattoos and posing like a "gangsta"? He doesn't go to school and he has no fucking job.

It's funny how you'll do this with a kid literally given every opportunity, but make him a black kid with a shit life and you'd call him a "thug" and denigrate him.

by Anonymousreply 278February 9, 2020 5:18 PM

Why the heck is that little pixy dressed as if he is ready to go off to war? That is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 279February 9, 2020 5:24 PM

[quote] He was asked about his runway career. He said that he hopes it is over and he never does one again, he hates them.

[quote] I kind of respect him for that.

You respect him for what? Hopes it's over? It's a job and entirely his free will to never do it again. He makes it sound like he doesn't have a choice.

by Anonymousreply 280February 9, 2020 7:14 PM

Isn’t he signed with an agency still? He is under contract? If so, then they may force him to do runways at times.

by Anonymousreply 281February 9, 2020 7:19 PM

Oh, the poor wee lad. Forced to do runway work like an indentured servant.

by Anonymousreply 282February 9, 2020 7:26 PM

Has it even been confirmed the tattoo is real? It looks kinda sloppy in the pics. Faking a tattoo and getting social media points would be exactly what rich kids who model and pretend to go through a rebel phase while wearing YSL would do.

by Anonymousreply 283February 9, 2020 7:27 PM

It is real. He did a live to confirm it is real.

by Anonymousreply 284February 9, 2020 7:33 PM

I have heard he is gay. Any gossip there? Also hear the daughter is lesbian and was in a relationship with another female model and was pretty out about it up until she became famous and that Pete Davidson was a PR stunt like he was with Kate B. Whatever the case the family is a mess me thinks.

by Anonymousreply 285February 9, 2020 7:35 PM

If he was smart he would have had it commissioned from one of the top designers and started the trend of having personalized tattoo created by the house of YSL and such.

by Anonymousreply 286February 9, 2020 7:36 PM

He isn’t gay, and there are no rumors about him. He has always been into women.

Kaia is the one rumors are floating about.

by Anonymousreply 287February 9, 2020 7:45 PM

Obviously something very bad happened to those kids when they were little. I’ve heard some stories, and I always thought Cindy letting Kaia model as a child was a terrible idea. For a million reasons.

These kids are in a bad way.

by Anonymousreply 288February 9, 2020 7:49 PM

R288, you don't have to have something bad happen to you as a kid to become a jerk. Rich kids who grow up thinking they are more beautiful and richer than 99.9999% of the population are at great risk of becoming total douchebags.

by Anonymousreply 289February 9, 2020 7:56 PM

Here’s a highly “out” there opinion:

I think Cindy is profoundly messed up. I have no idea why Gerber chose her as his partner for raising kids together, but my gut tells me that Cindy has major codependency issues, along with boundaries, or lack thereof. She bonded with Kaia, and wanted nothing to do with the boy. Not sure why.

The girl became her pet project, on which she gets to project her Cindy Supermodel 2.0 desires on to. She genuinely loves the girl, but is scared of being her mom, rather than her BFF.

The boy has probably been left to fend for himself since he learned to use a microwave, and speak Spanish to his housekeeper. It is obvious he is close to Keith parents, and perhaps it has occurred to him recently, or he was told, why it is that when he gains 20 lbs, and darkens his hair, he becomes the spitting image of George Clooney. Seriously.

The boy is pissed off at someone. A liver, someone. It’s deeply personal and painful, hence the face tatt. This is the equivalent of cutting off your long hair, if you’re a girl, and go through a bad breakup. Usually happens in teens or early 20s.

He is pissed, and I don’t blame him. No one gives a fuck, and money does not make that better, easier, or OK, unless you’re homeless.

by Anonymousreply 290February 9, 2020 8:17 PM

I think both children are emotionally neglected and thus insecure, which is what happens to a lot of celebrity kids. Lets not forget using the word misunderstood is a message. I think when these rich white kids don't feel like they belong, which is normal when you are a teen of any social bracket or race, they try to look like they belong to another group. Right now looking like a hip hop/rapper is in and cool so that is what they want to emulate. He's trying to fit in somewhere. To feel like they belong to something. Even if it is to the other fucked up rich white kids crying for help. It is actually very sad. The other think about him is that there are rumors that he is gay/bi and his parents don't want him to come out. I guess they fear questions about their own oft rumored sexuality. Personally, I feel like this tatoo is a cry for help, a cry to be understood. None of these rich white kids that act like this, be it Bieber or Tom Hanks son, are stable well-adjusted kids. A lot of these rich white kids have their own gay/bi problems, like the Beckham son. Unfortunately, celebrities are pushing their children into the spotlight. I think it is because it prolongs or even increases the celebrity of the parent. Like Judy and Liza, and the Douglases. I think he looks like Clooney only in that he has that sparkle in his eyes, like he is smelling cookies.

by Anonymousreply 291February 10, 2020 12:05 AM

[QUOTE]A lot of these rich white kids have their own gay/bi problems, like the Beckham son

Which one? I didn't realise they were gay rumours about any of them.

by Anonymousreply 292February 10, 2020 1:32 AM

I always find it fascinating a good-looking man (it's usually men that do this) go out of their way to look horrible. Silly me I always try to look my best - and it's not easy I don't have a lot to work with....

by Anonymousreply 293February 10, 2020 1:42 AM

Looks like macmiller lol.

by Anonymousreply 294February 10, 2020 1:57 AM

Rande getting hundreds of millions from the sale of Casamigos ruined any ambition. He bought his kid an expensive car and bought apartments for them. Understandable when you come into a lot of money - but that’s why kids of first generation wealth and stars are so screwed up. Hopefully he gets sober by 30.

by Anonymousreply 295February 10, 2020 2:50 AM

Learn another language, study an instrument, volunteer. Educate yourself in some meaningful way.

by Anonymousreply 296February 10, 2020 3:03 AM

In that clip above, the lad is on something. It showed in his eyes or demeanor. I hope he grows out of this or gets a good counselor or life coach. I've seen this look before with people...something on the sedating side maybe.

by Anonymousreply 297February 10, 2020 5:17 AM

He has nothing else to do. Like get a real job or anything. Typical spoiled Hollywood kid.

by Anonymousreply 298February 10, 2020 5:30 AM

As sad as it is, this doesn’t matter. This kid has everything in life, and he (of all people) can literally afford to have a face tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 299February 10, 2020 5:36 AM

Nothing says "pure class" like Slash and Bash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300February 10, 2020 6:36 AM

He’s on the Daily Fail today showing a video that proves it’s a real face tattoo and saying he’ll go after those who make fun of him or something like that. What a dweeb. Why would he care what others say. Wasn’t that the point of the damned tattoo to begin with? This guy must be on serious drugs. Something ain’t right at all .

by Anonymousreply 301February 10, 2020 11:06 PM

'Pretty much [R259], and she's actually really smart and sweet, despite all the tattoos she's starting to get too.'

Gigi Hadid isn't a lesbian ffs. She's dating Zayn Malik again and has NO tattoos. Nor does Kaia Gerber. They are both highly paid, in demand models who signed contracts which forbid them from getting tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 302February 10, 2020 11:27 PM

I’m sorry, how is this different from anorexia or cutting?

by Anonymousreply 303February 10, 2020 11:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304February 10, 2020 11:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305February 10, 2020 11:38 PM

The grass is always greener.

Rich kids want to be “street”, and poor kids would love that rich kid lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 306February 10, 2020 11:47 PM

Wow. What a mess. That’s not just weed and he looks like a totally different guy in the video. Definitely seems like a cry for help. (And he went to get tattoos with his sister to the poster above who said that she doesn’t have any.) Something happened to these kids and I don’t think it was just money and famous parents.

by Anonymousreply 307February 10, 2020 11:48 PM

He seems a bit simple in that latest video. Seriously, it's like watching a 13 year old boy acting tough. I guess that's how it goes with some of these coddled rich kids. They don't have to get on with all kinds of people at school like us mere mortals and learn how to fit in just to survive. They miss a serious chance to grow as individuals when they get to pretty much always just do what they want.

I'm really starting to wonder how badly these two were raised up.

by Anonymousreply 308February 11, 2020 12:00 AM

What R308. He seems woefully inarticulate AND dim. People fretting how these kids didn't go to college. It seems they didn't get much education of any kind. Rich, feral, and feckless is my impression.

by Anonymousreply 309February 11, 2020 12:04 AM

Rich, feral and feckless perfectly sums it up, R309. I thought I'd mock him after that video, but I just felt embarrassed for him. He is in a seriously bad place. I have a sliver of his riches and opportunities, and I pity him.

by Anonymousreply 310February 11, 2020 12:07 AM

I wouldn't say he was gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 311February 11, 2020 12:13 AM

#ruinedforlife

by Anonymousreply 312February 11, 2020 12:47 AM

[quote]Gigi Hadid isn't a lesbian ffs. She's dating Zayn Malik again

Oh Sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 313February 11, 2020 12:54 AM

If he was educated he wouldn't have gotten involved in modelling in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 314February 11, 2020 1:14 AM

He's 20. He's misunderstood. Were his parents, sister or even any of his friends aware that he was feeling misunderstood? Not that it's his sister's or friends' responsibilities to help him, but did anyone try? Have his parents tried? Because it is their responsibility to step in and help regardless of his age. Does he feel better with that piece of shit on his face? Will he still be misunderstood when he's 30, 35, 40? Because he'll be forever telling everyone without saying a word. What the fuck was he thinking? Even 20-year olds should know better. And yes, he comes from a wealthy family, but there may come a time when he does want walk the runway and model again or perhaps be in some aspect of the entertainment business, and he may have to sit down for an interview with someone. Or even work at the local supermarket. He's just ruined his job and business possibilities.

Get this boy to a laser doctor. Burn that shit off his face. And then get an intervention going and get him off drugs and into some form of therapy. This is a very troubled young man.

by Anonymousreply 315February 11, 2020 2:04 AM

#poorlittlerichboy

by Anonymousreply 316February 11, 2020 2:07 AM

Who does he think he is, Lil' Peep?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317February 11, 2020 2:13 AM

[QUOTE]He's misunderstood

Is he though? What are the chances that what he thinks of as being misunderstood is actually highly accurate, and he just doesn't want to admit to it? For example, I'd be willing to bet money that he'd deny being an example of nepotism and claim he's made his own way in life - despite his career, property and money all being provided by his parents.

by Anonymousreply 318February 11, 2020 2:40 AM

Maybe he didn't want any of the celebrity and longed to be a working class skateboarder down with the homeboys.

by Anonymousreply 319February 11, 2020 2:49 AM

Maybe it should have been “misdiagnosed?”

by Anonymousreply 320February 11, 2020 2:49 AM

Tattoo artists with integrity won't do your face or your hands unless you're already heavily tattooed. But money's money, of course.

by Anonymousreply 321February 11, 2020 3:06 AM

True r321.

by Anonymousreply 322February 11, 2020 3:08 AM

R321, why not the hands?

by Anonymousreply 323February 11, 2020 3:08 AM

R323 Because the hands are the window to the soul Rose.

by Anonymousreply 324February 11, 2020 3:15 AM

R324, I just mean I've seen people with small tattoos on their hands. It's no big deal. There's a huge difference between your friggin face and your hands.

by Anonymousreply 325February 11, 2020 3:19 AM

Maybe misunderstood Presley Gerber thinks misunderstood means people voicing their concern and disapproving of his spiral downward into a drugged-out, rebellious, tattooed freak on the road to ruining his life.

Maybe now his parents will step in, cut off his money supply, order him back home and find out what they hell is going on so he can be UNderstood and treated by professionals. And then find out how to get that shit lasered of his face and hands.

by Anonymousreply 326February 11, 2020 3:30 AM

Vapid.

by Anonymousreply 327February 11, 2020 3:33 AM

I can only imagine the horrible choices I would've made and the shit I would've gotten up to had my parents handed me a swanky Manhattan apartment and an enormous allowance at 18 years old. Perhaps I wouldn't even be alive today. Stupid of Rande and Cindy to have done that with him.

by Anonymousreply 328February 11, 2020 3:34 AM

I want those children to write a tell all Mommy Dearest book about her!

by Anonymousreply 329February 11, 2020 3:36 AM

Can you imagine Cindy trying to get her kids in college during the admissions scams and being turned down because her children are to dumb to even pass for graduating high school and being accepted into college?

by Anonymousreply 330February 11, 2020 3:38 AM

omg this is his attempt to show he aint gay/bi and is a real man?

makes him look like aaron carter wannabe...

by Anonymousreply 331February 11, 2020 3:40 AM

Makes him look dumb as dirt.

I feel so sorry for his parents, their kids are total messes.....but face tatt? that's heroin ville hun..

by Anonymousreply 332February 11, 2020 3:42 AM

Do any kids of celebrities actually become doctors or lawyers or go into other professions where they would actually be useful to society?

by Anonymousreply 333February 11, 2020 4:03 AM

Please, this is like in the 90’s when people pierced their nose and it was a “big deal.” That’s not shocking anymore, so now there’s this. They did this in the 1800s (albeit, temporarily). With money, it can certainly be erased if it isn’t temporary. And there’s always makeup. It’s not a huge deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334February 11, 2020 4:07 AM

R333- the only one I could think of is Harrison Ford's oldest son is a chef.

by Anonymousreply 335February 11, 2020 4:26 AM

I don't feel sorry for the parents. Why would you feel sorry for them? They did this. A life of privilege where you raise your kids to never really work or get educated is not good parenting.

by Anonymousreply 336February 11, 2020 4:33 AM

Obviously, the parents are to blame for this. The parents are not just stupid or neglectful, which was the speculation, the spin, when the kids were younger. There seems to be something much more darker and serious that happened to these kids.

by Anonymousreply 337February 11, 2020 4:54 AM

Keep an eye on the daughter. She might rush out and get face ink.

by Anonymousreply 338February 11, 2020 5:08 AM

I had read somewhere that the son smokes a lot of weed. Unfortunately weed can cause psychosis in genetically vulnerable people, and the switch get turned on so to speak for schizophrenia. He's also at an age for symptoms of schizophrenia to declare themselves, and this is particularly the case for males. Many of my patients with schizophrenia followed the same, exact course. First drug-induced psychosis then full-blown psychotic symptoms and diagnosis of schizophrenia. What Cindy's son needs is a full psych evaluation. I actually think this is quite sad.

by Anonymousreply 339February 11, 2020 5:55 AM

Oh let the kid be. He has the freedom to do whatever the fuck he wants with his life, as you armchair psychologists are fucking pathetic. I’m sure you’ve got family members that complete strangers think are trash, so wash the windows on your own glass houses, fuckers!

by Anonymousreply 340February 11, 2020 6:01 AM

its masochism cause he hates his gay ness?

his modeling career is over, face ink spells psychosis....

by Anonymousreply 341February 11, 2020 6:02 AM

Also, there is no "much more darker". The er = more, dear.

by Anonymousreply 342February 11, 2020 6:48 AM

Most telling is not the face tattoo itself but the choice of word. If it were a star or something decorative that would be bad, but more of a young dumb regrettable life choice. Plastering misunderstood on your face shows he has some serious mental issues because what he is doing is permanently labeling himself something disturbing and negative that he already doesn't like, thus reinforcing it for infinity.

by Anonymousreply 343February 11, 2020 7:38 AM

Nothing like having people understand you by plastering “misunderstood” on your face

by Anonymousreply 344February 11, 2020 8:05 AM

yes , choice of the word is so bad, oh im so mis under stoooooood

KISS MY ASS U FUK

by Anonymousreply 345February 11, 2020 9:00 AM

He should have the words QUEEN IS....tatted above it

by Anonymousreply 346February 11, 2020 9:01 AM

I don't understand him.

by Anonymousreply 347February 11, 2020 9:05 AM

Yeah his face tatt should have read ‘rich freak’. That would be edgy. Plus a chest tatt of Donald Trump taking it in his fat white ass. That would also be edgy. Finally one on his ass saying ‘Dom’ one one cheek and ‘De Luise’ on the other. That would be very tasteful.

by Anonymousreply 348February 11, 2020 9:14 AM

He should’ve just gotten this shirt.

Or gotten a tattoo of homer wearing this shirt. That’d be something

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349February 11, 2020 9:22 AM

[quote]Do any kids of celebrities actually become doctors or lawyers or go into other professions where they would actually be useful to society?

I mentioned Springsteen's son earlier in this thread. He's a fireman.

by Anonymousreply 350February 11, 2020 10:10 AM

R333 and R350-I was just about to add that Springsteen's son just became a fireman. He's the only other one than Harrison Ford's son I can think of.

by Anonymousreply 351February 11, 2020 10:20 AM

What does Ford's kid do?

by Anonymousreply 352February 11, 2020 10:25 AM

How do you think and plan about getting a tattoo on your face and not deal with that multi-generational mole issue?

by Anonymousreply 353February 11, 2020 10:30 AM

He's so normal and cute in the vid @ R192.... and clearly seems to have been "well brought up". Whatever happened to him to take this tragic turn was after that. I feel sorry for his parents.

by Anonymousreply 354February 11, 2020 10:34 AM

R352-chef

by Anonymousreply 355February 11, 2020 10:35 AM

The coverage of Springsteen's son becoming a fireman showed what a lovely man Bruce is. He and Patti did good. He kept saying "This is my son's day" when the media tried to interview Bruce.

[quote]Do any kids of celebrities actually become doctors or lawyers or go into other professions where they would actually be useful to society?

Well, in the case of the Trump kids, they prefer to destroy society.

by Anonymousreply 356February 11, 2020 10:41 AM

Maybe this was mentioned earlier in the thread, but does anyone remember when this happened? Kaia, at age 7 was photographed gagged and tied to a chair and some random tried to blackmail Cindy and Rande to keep it from going to the press? I have long felt there's something wrong with this family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357February 11, 2020 10:44 AM

cindy and randy are shitty parents. They pimped out that daughter of theirs as soon as she was able to spread her legs/bend over for rich people in the modeling/clothing industry in exchange for modeling/advertising assignments

They tried to pimp the boy out, making the kids a "package deal", but he's unremarkable in basically every way. He got some work here and there (only because of mom and the sister), but no one wants to hire him.

I see lots of drugs, arrests, rehab stays and maybe worse in his future. His life was over the day cindy pimped him and his sister out. He's basically doing suicide on the installment plan

by Anonymousreply 358February 11, 2020 10:48 AM

We just don’t hear about the regular rich kids who do normal stuff. I know a legit billionaire. One of his kids went to a Cal State school and is doing some data analytics. One works for the family foundation and is dating a law student. They’re normal people who have a very nice safety net.

by Anonymousreply 359February 11, 2020 10:50 AM

That's nice to hear, R359. All these rich celebs think they're giving their kids the world when what they're really doing is ruining their lives. It's sad.

by Anonymousreply 360February 11, 2020 11:10 AM

I remember watching some fashion show that took place in a car park the models walked by this bus out of the fog. It had Bella Hadid and some others but the model that the Latin boys went nuts at when the strutted out was Kaia Gerber.

She obviously has “something” on a catwalk. But nothing that couldn’t wait until she was 18 to show to the world.

Cindy and Rande are terrible parents.

by Anonymousreply 361February 11, 2020 11:14 AM

How are the Klum kids? The Campbell children? The Evangelista offspring? I foresee needing more and more stories about model kids and what they do wrong now that they have become the perfect tabloid fodder.

by Anonymousreply 362February 11, 2020 11:22 AM

Heidi klum is too self involved to pimp out her kids. EVERYTHING is about HEIDI. She doesn't do a single thing without thinking about how she can show it off on social media or leverage it to get some type of media attention. Honestly

I predict she will become a christie brinkley, and eventually try to pimp her kids out when her looks fade and she can't generate any more interest in just herself

Can you imagine how exhausting it is to be around these people?

When the whole Pete Davidson thing went down, the part that really seemed the most shocking is that it was the first time Cindy has shown any emotion

by Anonymousreply 363February 11, 2020 11:43 AM

R363 was that because in all the upheaval she was unable to schedule all her Botox and filler appointments so her face was able to move?

by Anonymousreply 364February 11, 2020 11:49 AM

I don’t care about the face tattoo (real or fake, whatever) - but the put-on fake Southern or Gangsta accent (on a scrawny white trust-fund kid called “Presley”, lol) in the video @ R304 is both hilarious & facepalm-worthy.

I experienced second-hand embarrassment from just watching that video.

by Anonymousreply 365February 11, 2020 12:00 PM

Straight out of Brentwood, yo!

by Anonymousreply 366February 11, 2020 12:03 PM

365-I know! I love how he started out all gangsta and then lapsed right back into his own accent. He's the kind of skinny white boy who would shit his pants if he actually came up against a real man from the hood.

by Anonymousreply 367February 11, 2020 12:26 PM

Don’t blame cindy for this kids mental illness..

by Anonymousreply 368February 11, 2020 12:27 PM

[quote] I love how he started out all gangsta and then lapsed right back into his own accent. He's the kind of skinny white boy who would shit his pants if he actually came up against a real man from the hood

It's ironic you mention pants. He wear his pants baggy with the crotch hanging lower to his knees than his hips in his Instagram pictures

He's so Gansta

by Anonymousreply 369February 11, 2020 2:39 PM

There was a blind item about Christie Brinkley several months ago about how she was at an event berating one of her daughters and really letting her have it. As soon as a photographer showed up, she put on her fake smile and posed for him. Then when he left, she laid into the unlucky offspring.

by Anonymousreply 370February 11, 2020 2:43 PM

I have hated christie for over a decade. There were some pictures of her with Alexa and her former husband peter cook at some event in the Hamptons, christie is standing away from them posing this way and that way, while the kid and the husband are bored to tears

Then I was totally finished with that selfish piece of shit when photos came out of her and all her kids at the Harry Potter movie premiere. Her young son has to actually start pulling her away from the photographers. The kids were so excited to go see the movie and she can't be fucking bothered. She wants to stand outside all day long and get her picture taken. She wasn't promoting any project, she just wanted the attention. Because the attention from strange men she doesn't know taking her picture meant more to her than her children or their happiness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371February 11, 2020 2:52 PM

Look at this narcissistic bitch. She's actually pulling away from her kid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372February 11, 2020 2:54 PM

Link, R370? That sounds juicy.

by Anonymousreply 373February 11, 2020 2:59 PM

R371, not sure about that one. That's what kids do, even to normal parents who are trying to have a conversation with another adult.

That aside, I agree that CB is a narcissistic loon.

by Anonymousreply 374February 11, 2020 3:08 PM

Poor Cindy. Interesting that she managed to make a whole career out of that thing on her face. Now he does this? Something, I dunno, Freudian about that.

by Anonymousreply 375February 11, 2020 3:11 PM

R374, there was a whole bunch of pictures of them at that event. Then you just see pics of christie, (the rest of the family must have given up on her) and then you can see her son going up to her asking her to go (like kids do), you can see her walking away, but then stopping and posing again, then the son grabbing her and then then you can really see her pulling away from him and her body slanted away from her son. . You can see Peter walking away from her in the full photo. And again, she had nothing to promote. She just liked the attention

And it was so bad that Getty Images actually captioned the photo, "Christie Brinkley being dragged into the premiere by her son"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376February 11, 2020 3:20 PM

I don’t blame the parents as much as the milieu. Rich, famous, hip Malibu kids are very much at risk, as they say.

by Anonymousreply 377February 11, 2020 3:35 PM

In fairness, they were both such beautiful children the temptation to put them into modeling must have been irresistible.

by Anonymousreply 378February 11, 2020 3:46 PM

He's a mess. But also not that surprising from a rich 20 year old guy looking for his identity. They must be totally rebelling. Kaia was just with that trashy Pete Davidson guy.

by Anonymousreply 379February 11, 2020 3:49 PM

I blame the parents, R377. The stuck their kids squarely in the middle of that milieu.

by Anonymousreply 380February 11, 2020 3:54 PM

Sorry r373, it’s in the A.G.C. archives. It wasn’t that long ago...

by Anonymousreply 381February 11, 2020 4:09 PM

Humans need a sense of purpose and accomplishment. Being born beautiful and wealthy can be a curse in a way.

by Anonymousreply 382February 11, 2020 4:21 PM

R357, that doesn't sound like anything sinister from the parents. The article makes it pretty clear the nanny took the pic when they were playing some kidnappers and robbers game and her boyfriend then tried to blackmail the parents. It's possible the nanny was aiming to really kidnap her but even that doesn't really lay the blame on the parents.

BTW, this thread turned into a mess where some people, mostly women I presume, clearly talk through their own insecurities and attack models probably just because they are gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 383February 11, 2020 4:26 PM

R82 Can't he spell "Than me"? Agreed R7 people do things just for attention on social media.

R359 I know people who are wealthy. They are narcissistic, but they made their children study hard, get excellent grades, work/volunteer, and attend and graduate from universities and work jobs.

Cindy Crawford has always been into using drugs. I know a bisexual man who was with her entourage in the 1980s in NYC and they would all take ecstasy-which was legal at the time, snort lots of coke, and drink lots of booze at clubs and parties; but this should not be surprising to anyone. He got out of that lifestyle or outgrew it and figured that if he continued he would wind up dead from a drug overdose, HIV+/dead from AIDS despite how lots of his friends died, and he said how Cindy never outgrew or stopped partying or using drugs.

I have heard that Cindy is bisexual or even lesbian, and that her husband is bisexual or gay.

That French mellon stuff she sells does not work. Cindy has had lots of botox and plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 384February 11, 2020 4:28 PM

But when the fashion press called Cindy “Baby Gia”, referring to her slight resemblance to model wildchild Gia Carangi, she said that she was much more wholesome. Guess not.

by Anonymousreply 385February 11, 2020 4:30 PM

R384, yes. I’m also the one who commented that humans need a sense of purpose and accomplishment. Whether or not you’re a billionaire, your kids should have that. It may be easier for poor/aspiring people to find that. But the wise wealthy will make sure their children have it. I find it a fascinating paradox.

by Anonymousreply 386February 11, 2020 4:38 PM

I once saw Cindy up close on the street, in the early 90s. She was striking of course but I thought she looked smaller in real life, with a delicate face. Somehow in photos she always seemed huge, with larger-than-life features. They all look smaller in person don’t they?

by Anonymousreply 387February 11, 2020 4:41 PM

R385, to be fair what else could she have said? Gia was a mess and a total addict. Obviously Crawford had to present herself as a normal girl next to her.

by Anonymousreply 388February 11, 2020 4:41 PM

To be fair Cindy is a big hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 389February 11, 2020 4:46 PM

Tattoos are terrible. Face tattoos are life-altering disasters. But tattooing MISUNDERSTOOD on your face is a sign of some severe deep-seeded problems. Sadly, this is not his last face tattoo. Get him some help before it happens again.

by Anonymousreply 390February 11, 2020 4:57 PM

Imagine the tattoo artist who agreed to put this on that beautiful, fine-boned face. I wonder if he knew who Presley was.

by Anonymousreply 391February 11, 2020 5:33 PM

He carries on him a graphic demonstration of what being that woman's son did to him.

Literally.

by Anonymousreply 392February 11, 2020 5:41 PM

I'm surprised none of you have so far mentioned the girl with just a sheet wrapped around her that was lurking and giggling in the background. Presley wants us to know that he's a real man and can get the chicks in.

by Anonymousreply 393February 11, 2020 6:36 PM

R391, I can't remember the tattooist's name right now but he's done a lot of tattoos for Presley and some for Kaia. He knows exactly who they are.

by Anonymousreply 394February 11, 2020 6:37 PM

R359, I know a lot of wealthy families too, billionaires included and they're very different than Hollywood parents. While there is a % of the kids that live off the parents it's usually small. The focus is usually on family and they encouage their kids to marry fairly younger. Their kids go to business/graduate school usually, but sometimes they just learn from working with the dads their whole lives. Second generation wealth definitely vacation, party, spend on luxuries and don't hustle as hard as their predecessors who earned the $, but they still have to come off as responsible adults or they're cut off. The celebrity culture is very different. The truly wealthy and classy don't covet attention, just the opposite. Cindy has always been about getting her kids attention. I didn't think she was that type, but her actions after she had kids say otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 395February 11, 2020 6:50 PM

All that shallowness and Cindy didn't bother to have those ears on the daughter pinned back is surprising to me.

by Anonymousreply 396February 11, 2020 6:57 PM

I was thinking about this face tattoo thing this morning.

People will be so wracked with regret that they’ll kill themselves just so they don’t have to look at “MISUNDERSTOOD” every single time they look in a mirror or see themselves in a photo.

by Anonymousreply 397February 11, 2020 6:59 PM

"Post Malone is fucking gorgeous"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398February 11, 2020 7:02 PM

Cindy Crawford has always come across as white trash (with money) to me.

by Anonymousreply 399February 11, 2020 7:06 PM

Oh please, there is no nanny that would take sexy pics of a kid tied up. Something else was going on. No parent, well, good parent, would call that a prank. She was what, 7? That is sick.

by Anonymousreply 400February 11, 2020 7:19 PM

That bitch wouldn’t even have a career if it weren’t for me!

by Anonymousreply 401February 11, 2020 7:22 PM

[quote]Oh please, there is no nanny that would take sexy pics of a kid tied up. Something else was going on. No parent, well, good parent, would call that a prank. She was what, 7? That is sick.

When I was around that age I used to play detective games with the neighborhood girls and boys. We loved Charlie's Angels and Starsky and Hutch. Just because you don't seem to understand how inventive kids can be when coming up with scenarios in their games doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Quite honestly I don't get why the pic is supposed to be sexy. Judging by the article Kaia was wearing shorts and a T-shirt, which sounds pretty normal attire for a kid to wear at home.

Anything is of course possible but the former nanny confessed to taking the pic as a prank and the cops believed her. You can create all kinds of pizzagate theories about it all but what's the point?

by Anonymousreply 402February 11, 2020 8:00 PM

Was she playing JonBenet Ramsey? Was Preseley pretending to be Burke? Was there a pineapple present?

by Anonymousreply 403February 11, 2020 8:15 PM

Hideous, absolutely hideous. But unfortunately that happens to a lot of kids of extremely wealthy people. No focus, no direction, no goals. Cause there really is no need to when you have all that money.

by Anonymousreply 404February 11, 2020 8:58 PM

And how many people here are without faults? Miserable lot of cunts you all are!

by Anonymousreply 405February 11, 2020 11:00 PM

Until how long will it be that we’ll see Presley like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406February 11, 2020 11:05 PM

They say the parents are freaked out and pissed at what he did to his face.

The son himself is iin hiding, embarrassed of the huge neg reaction to his fug tatt.

by Anonymousreply 407February 12, 2020 8:25 AM

I guess growing up beautiful in Malibu with rich parents giving you everything you want is just not enough in life to be happy. Bummer.

by Anonymousreply 408February 12, 2020 9:05 AM

Can he later change the tattoo to "Miss _ Stood"?

by Anonymousreply 409February 12, 2020 9:33 AM

If you want words on your face, why not just use a sharpie and try it out first?

by Anonymousreply 410February 12, 2020 10:13 AM

What a waste of a pretty face.

by Anonymousreply 411February 12, 2020 11:09 AM

R407, not exactly. He really isn't embarrassed at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412February 12, 2020 1:59 PM

Embarrassed? He's the definition of smug. He was brought up to be smug and entitled.

by Anonymousreply 413February 12, 2020 2:02 PM

He was dug before and his fuglier now.

by Anonymousreply 414February 12, 2020 2:30 PM

It’s cute how he thinks he’s such a tough guy...

by Anonymousreply 415February 12, 2020 2:45 PM

Is his hole disease free? Does this faux thug have heavy pipe?

by Anonymousreply 416February 12, 2020 2:48 PM

He reminds me of my nephew acting tough and spewing out curse words to his friend when he thought no one else could hear. He was 9.

by Anonymousreply 417February 12, 2020 5:16 PM

Well, after this lovely face tattoo, he has nowhere to go but down

by Anonymousreply 418February 12, 2020 6:54 PM

The kid has no talent of any kind. His looks are marginal. No one is going to want to hire him for anything. Now cindy and randy will be dealing with this kid and his problems for another decade or two

by Anonymousreply 419February 12, 2020 6:56 PM

This kid was given no purpose in life because his parents are self-absorbed narcissists who didn't think to give this kid a purpose. They threw money at everything. Never thought to at least push him towards something beyond a life of perpetual vacation and posing. Even the daughter. Why did it have to be modeling?

by Anonymousreply 420February 12, 2020 7:06 PM

He'll be dead long before that, R419.

by Anonymousreply 421February 12, 2020 7:08 PM

Cindy Crawford always seemed so together and smart...even after she made that awful film with Billy Baldwin, she brushed herself off and got on with her life...she seemed like a sensible person, for a model...guess I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 422February 12, 2020 10:46 PM

The child is an ass, should be called on it. Straighten up, boy.

by Anonymousreply 423February 12, 2020 11:48 PM

He’s probably still traumatized from being jerked off nebula George Clooney at the at of 15

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424February 13, 2020 1:03 AM

It looks like his video has been scrubbed from the internet.

by Anonymousreply 425February 13, 2020 1:12 AM

That pic at R424 is nauseating. "Here's a pic of me holding cameras. Look at how artsy I am."

by Anonymousreply 426February 13, 2020 1:19 AM

He does look like a smug little cunt, doesn't he. TBH, the more l see of him the more I want to punch him in the face. Which is of course totally idiotic in itself since I really know next to nothing about him. His parents must be fuming seeing him destroy his credibility and reputation in front of the whole world.

by Anonymousreply 427February 13, 2020 1:29 AM

Do we still think Rande and Clooney are/we’re friends with benefits?

by Anonymousreply 428February 13, 2020 1:34 AM

Now the twerp is toughing it up at a shooting range. Sigh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429February 13, 2020 2:31 AM

He has terrible aim, and his arms are skinny like spaghetti. What a loser.

by Anonymousreply 430February 13, 2020 2:32 AM

Stop being mean. Let's just wish him the best. The family certainly has the resources to get him the best help. I have had a family member in this type of situation and he is now 36. We hope he has found a purpose and straightened up. It's always these men in their twenties hating everyone, with an interest in and access to guns.... Why not help someone when they're showing you they are suffering whether rich or poor? As a society, we all pay the price.

by Anonymousreply 431February 13, 2020 2:44 AM

This brat and his sister makes me wish there was a draft, for men and women, and I don't just mean selective service. A couple of years in the reserves might do brats like them some good - no mommy and daddy to bail them out of anything.

by Anonymousreply 432February 13, 2020 2:45 AM

I'm only shocked he didn't hold the gun sideways like a real gangsta, 'cause ya know he's one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433February 13, 2020 3:05 AM

It hard to get help from a parent, if your parents are the cause of it all. Kids are suppose want to go to college. They have the money to pay full tuition and support other students too.

by Anonymousreply 434February 13, 2020 3:49 AM

I suppose we should at least credit them with knowing the kid is either too lazy or too dumb for college and didn't fake rowing team pictures, taking a spot from a deserving kid.

by Anonymousreply 435February 13, 2020 3:52 AM

There should be zero tolerance for the parents.

And these kids should be told to get a college degree and get professional (medical) help. Shut this down now, before they self destruct. I think that focusing on getting a college degree and dealing with the medical issues will last through their twenties. Then, they might come out of it will some sort of skills and maturity.

by Anonymousreply 436February 13, 2020 3:54 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437February 13, 2020 4:52 AM

So this is interesting, the Army has greatly expanded the tattoos you can have, but still limit one to no face, neck, or hand tattoo other than one finger ring tattoo. I could totally see myself as a 60/70s consciences objector getting a face tattoo so I could not be drafted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438February 13, 2020 5:08 AM

if you have a face tatoo you are auto drafted and on the front lines.

by Anonymousreply 439February 13, 2020 7:28 AM

I’m a bit surprised to hear that Cindy was into the drug scene as she has always tried to project a squeaky clean image. However it all makes sense if that’s the case. Also why she hasn’t aged the best. Her children are definitely damaged.

by Anonymousreply 440February 13, 2020 11:50 AM

Richard Gere really dodged a bullet.

by Anonymousreply 441February 13, 2020 2:12 PM

So weird to think she was once married to Richard Gere. Seems like such ancient history. Kind of like Brad and Gwyneth, remember when they were THE it couple?

by Anonymousreply 442February 13, 2020 2:47 PM

I’m not a celeb news junkie but I have to admit this fascinates me. I can’t believe he did this to his face. I think, in all sincerity, that he’s in a bad way. I hope he doesn’t implode like Redmond.

Last night he posted a cute pic of himself from ten years ago. It was just a paparazzi shot of him looking down with a baseball cap on and he captioned it: “10 years ago. 😂😂😂😂” I mean what the hell does that mean?

As much as we say he’s a brat etc...mental illness is a real thing as you all know.

by Anonymousreply 443February 13, 2020 2:52 PM

I think that it was a form of child neglect that led to this but my bet is that it’s a lot of drugs and it has been for a while now

by Anonymousreply 444February 13, 2020 3:00 PM

And Tequila! Lot's of Tequila!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445February 13, 2020 9:29 PM

It's hard out here for a pimp....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446February 14, 2020 1:03 AM

bat kid squad

by Anonymousreply 447February 14, 2020 1:05 AM

All that trouble to select for the best genes and they wind up being so fucked up mentally.

Although the kids may straighten out eventually.

by Anonymousreply 448February 14, 2020 4:38 PM

'Oh Sweetie.'

Oh Welp Troll! You're that spaz who thinks everyone in One Direction is gay.

by Anonymousreply 449February 15, 2020 12:17 AM

'And these kids should be told to get a college degree and get professional (medical) help'

Mary! They didn't even graduate from High School. Kaia has been working full time as a model since she was 16 and has made far more money than the average college graduate.

by Anonymousreply 450February 15, 2020 12:20 AM

School is about growing that analytical human brain of ours. Because it is done on a campus with diverse students, it also contribution to human social skills at a adult level and grows empathy. This process of learning is a bedrock institution in Democracy.

Send selfies of yourself in a bathroom is gross and pathetic. It has nothing to do with analytical thinking, empathy or Democracy.

by Anonymousreply 451February 15, 2020 3:23 AM

oh bb u mus not be gay after all cause u gots a fug tatt on yo face....

QUEEN

by Anonymousreply 452February 15, 2020 12:44 PM

R358, do you think Kaia had to hit casting couches for modeling jobs? That seems unreasonable to me. Cindy Crawford might be or may not be, many things, but for sure, Cindy Crawford is one of the very few and elite supermodels of her time. Everyone knows who she is because of modeling, not just infomercials for papaya goop. She made millions, and was a top earner, when the era was HUGE, and before the supermodel meme or real title, died.

I highly doubt that her kids ever had to do anything unseemly, or compromising, well, other than not eat, which is REALLY bad, and more than enough.

No fucking way does the daughter of Cindy Crawford fuck for campaigns or runways during fashion week. The kid is treated like royalty.

Neither of these children ever have to work one day in their lives. If Kaia chumped out on modeling, which I believe she eventually will, which is why she’s doing it while really young, rather than later, she’d be set for life, just like her brother.

I don’t believe that Cindy and Rande are necessarily bad parents. I believe that they’re extremely sheltered from real world hardships faced by average income persons, and that perhaps they lack in self awareness, and could be somewhat self-absorbed.

The boy will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 453February 15, 2020 5:56 PM

R453, I don't think you understood what r358 meant by pimping Kaia out.

by Anonymousreply 454February 15, 2020 6:09 PM

The tatoo artist is evil scum. Who would destroy a person like that for $100?

These “artist” need to be rounded up and sued to oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 455February 15, 2020 6:21 PM

R455 Or people could be expected to take personal responsibility for their decisions.

by Anonymousreply 456February 15, 2020 6:41 PM

Yes, the tatoo artist should take personal responsibility. I agree. What a scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 457February 15, 2020 6:43 PM

R437 I convinced him and his family are Republicans now.

by Anonymousreply 458February 15, 2020 6:52 PM

R458, I never doubted that, esp., with Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 459February 15, 2020 9:46 PM

I know that Rande is a Republican. In one magazine interview after they got married, Cindy said that she was a liberal and that she and Rande were at opposite ends of the political spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 460February 16, 2020 12:49 AM

Too bad Amanda Bynes is taken - they could have a tattoo love connection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461February 16, 2020 12:51 AM

^Wow, that's tragic.

by Anonymousreply 462February 16, 2020 10:51 AM

R461 Now Pres is going to want some nose jewelry too!

by Anonymousreply 463February 16, 2020 11:01 AM

It’s not like it can’t be covered up when and if the occasion calls for it and he can also get it removed later in life, whenever. I think all of you judgemental fuckers, seem to forget the stupid shit you did at that age too. Give it a rest, he’s not affecting or harming you, so why all the hate?

by Anonymousreply 464February 17, 2020 8:46 AM

'hey man I aint gay, I gots my face coverd wid ink k?"...…..dumb turd

by Anonymousreply 465February 17, 2020 8:51 AM

The boy will be fine? He'll always be a snot-nosed little punk who will never have an intelligent idea or do an honest day's worth of work in his life. But if your idea of "fine" is continuing to get face and neck tattoos based on random thoughts coursing through his drug-addled brain and posing for vapid social media shots showing what a "hard ass" he is, then yes, he will be "fine."

by Anonymousreply 466February 17, 2020 1:51 PM

Rich/middle-class white kids pretending to be hip-hop gangstas, is something that’s been going on for decades now. I guess hip-hop culture has something to offer that other youth movements of the past lack.

by Anonymousreply 467February 17, 2020 3:58 PM

These tatoo “artists” who take mentally ill people’s money are SICK!!!! How can they sleep at night? Name and shame these villains.

by Anonymousreply 468February 17, 2020 4:35 PM

R468, it's like plastic surgeons who keep doing procedures on people who are clearly mental - like that human ken doll.

by Anonymousreply 469February 17, 2020 5:00 PM

R21 stunt dating Pete Davidson? Why would she stunt date him? Neither of them are gay

by Anonymousreply 470February 17, 2020 5:07 PM

His Instagram story to day is him rapping and text that says "Ya'll don't know me. You fo sure don't know me. Yo>

WTF- he makes Chet Hanks look like an ivy leaguer.

by Anonymousreply 471February 17, 2020 10:30 PM

Chet Hanks graduated from Northwestern. Theater major, but still.

by Anonymousreply 472February 18, 2020 1:12 AM

R470, that poster is the Welp Troll. She thinks everyone attractive and living in LA is GAY AND BEARDING.

by Anonymousreply 473February 18, 2020 1:28 AM

R405 I am not perfect, far from it; but I have no tattoos, or piercings, and do not want any. If other people want to get tattoos or piercings that is their choice. I have seen people who had a lot more face tattoos than Cindy Crawford's son. When I lived in the Southwest I saw people with face tattoos as in their entire face was tattooed; but they were either into drugs like heroin or crystal meth, in gangs, or were tattoo artists. I never stared at the tattoos, or asked why they had tattoos on their faces. I was polite and just talked about other things instead.

by Anonymousreply 474February 18, 2020 2:57 AM

Is there any truth to the rumor that Cindy and Richard were bearding for each other? I know Richard is either bisexual or gay, as this has been known for decades.

by Anonymousreply 475February 18, 2020 3:15 AM

R475 No, there isn't.

by Anonymousreply 476February 18, 2020 8:09 AM

Presley should go into porn like Steven Spielberg's daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477February 19, 2020 7:32 PM

Holy shit. Like Laurence Fishburn's daughter. That is fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 478February 19, 2020 7:37 PM

Does Spielberg not give her money?

by Anonymousreply 479February 19, 2020 7:46 PM

He does, but she says she wants to be independent.

by Anonymousreply 480February 19, 2020 8:03 PM

you don’t think....

by Anonymousreply 481February 19, 2020 8:07 PM

These rich Hollywood brats are messed up. It's pretty sad that Spielberg kid seems to think fingering her pussy on cam is the best thing for her to do to get money. She's not good-looking enough to make a proper career out of camming or stripping. She's a novelty for a while because of her background but she'll be constantly in danger of getting her father threatened or/and blackmailed. What an ungrateful little cunt. Then again she's dating a 47 old man who's possibly behind it all.

by Anonymousreply 482February 19, 2020 10:36 PM

I'm not surprised by any of this.

by Anonymousreply 483February 19, 2020 10:50 PM

[quote]she expects her parents to look at her and her career now and say they “raised a really self-assured, young lady.

Of course that's what they'll say.

As do Rande and Cindy.

by Anonymousreply 484February 19, 2020 11:28 PM

R470, I think you'll find that Kaia isn't entirely straight, if at all.

by Anonymousreply 485February 19, 2020 11:43 PM

470-It's long been rumored that Kaia is into women.

by Anonymousreply 486February 20, 2020 12:00 AM

470-It's long been rumored that Kaia is into women.

by Anonymousreply 487February 20, 2020 12:00 AM

Yes rumor was that she was in a long term relationship with another female model who was all over her social media before she hit big fame and became a pap stroller with Pete Bigdick.

by Anonymousreply 488February 20, 2020 12:03 AM

Long been rumored? She's only like 16. How the fuck does she have longtime rumors when she's barely been alive?

by Anonymousreply 489February 20, 2020 12:09 AM

Well, the rumors have been swirling for about three years.

by Anonymousreply 490February 20, 2020 1:01 AM

Well, the rumors have been swirling for about three years.

by Anonymousreply 491February 20, 2020 1:01 AM

R431 what happened with your family member?

Exactly R482.

According to the aspiring star, the "Schindler's List" director and his wife, Kate Capshaw, were "intrigued" when she shared the news with them of her new porn gig over the weekend. She added that her parents were "not upset" by her revelation.

The 23-year-old added that producing solo porn has made her feel satisfied after having battled years of mental health issues and alcoholism.

"I got really tired of not being able to capitalize on my body and frankly, I got really tired of being told to hate my body," Mikaela told the outlet.

She continued: "And I also just got tired of working day to day in a way that wasn't satisfying to my soul. I feel like doing this kind of work, I'm able to 'satisfy' other people, but that feels good because it's not in a way that makes me feel violated."

The 73-year-old director's daughter opened up about past abuse by "predators" during her early years by "outsiders" who had no relation to the "Jaws" filmmaker. She's also been open about her borderline personality disorder.

Mikaela first announced her solo porn career on her social media accounts, declaring that her new gig is "safe" and "consensual." She said her goal is to earn enough money from the opportunity that she won't need to rely on her father's funds.

"I can't stay dependent on my parents or even the state for that matter – not that there's anything wrong with that – it just doesn't feel comfortable for me," Mikaela said.

Mikaela stressed that she does not feel any shame in her choices and sees her new career as a "positive, empowering choice."

She pointed out that she will not engage in sex on camera with anyone else. Mikaela is currently engaged to a man named Chuck Pankow, 47, who also is rallying behind her budding adult entertainment career.

For now, Mikaela told The Sun that her videos have consisted of showing off her "moneymaker" breasts and hinted that she believes "fetish work" could become one of her specialties.

Her stage name was revealed to be "Sugar Star" and her videos were up on PornHub but she took them down while she awaits the approval of her Tennessee sex worker license.

by Anonymousreply 492February 20, 2020 1:35 AM

R478 you mean Montana Fishburne? I watched one of her porn videos she had nasty looking sores on her ass.

by Anonymousreply 493February 20, 2020 1:42 AM

R486 Yeah, a long time rumor by three posters on LChat. You being one of them, probably

by Anonymousreply 494February 20, 2020 8:15 AM

LOL.R494-No. Let's say LChat isn't exactly a forum that would be of interest to me. The rumors are well beyond there.

by Anonymousreply 495February 20, 2020 10:44 AM

Amy Irving really dodged a bullet.

by Anonymousreply 496February 20, 2020 11:00 AM

Spielberg porn has its own thread. This thread is about “misunderstood” face tattoos screaming out for help by misguided children and their out of touch parents.

by Anonymousreply 497February 20, 2020 12:34 PM

With all of the rumors regarding Spielberg and pedophilia...it makes me wonder.....🤔🤔

by Anonymousreply 498February 20, 2020 5:10 PM

Kaia is not a lesbian, probably some delulu from Lchat is posting here.

by Anonymousreply 499February 20, 2020 6:03 PM

I’d watch a Presley Gerber porn. He’s one of few celeb kids that I’d like to see...

by Anonymousreply 500February 20, 2020 6:07 PM

What have you heard, r495?

by Anonymousreply 501February 20, 2020 7:23 PM

R501-Just that Kaia isn't into men. She prefers women, and that the parents were afraid it could hurt her career.

by Anonymousreply 502February 20, 2020 7:59 PM

R501-Just that Kaia isn't into men. She prefers women, and that the parents were afraid it could hurt her career.

by Anonymousreply 503February 20, 2020 7:59 PM

Nonsense, R503. She could admit to being "bi" in 2020. Every girl does that for attention.

by Anonymousreply 504February 20, 2020 8:15 PM

I can believe that r502. Yeah, it's supposedly ok to be bi/fluid/etc. these days, but really it's not if you're in the kind of market Kaia is in, which is aimed primarily at straight women, with the goal of making her this huge model. Maybe when she's older and more established, it'll be considered ok for her to come out as "fluid" or "I don't believe in labels" but right now it's not ok.

The obviously staged boyfriends are more of a confirmation that she's gay than proof that she isn't. Pete was out of the picture as quickly as he entered it, but it was enough for Kaia to expand her media coverage and raise her profile in the mainstream.

by Anonymousreply 505February 20, 2020 8:26 PM

I also believe that Cindy pushed her kids into modelling. For Kaia it's become a kind of challenge that she's driven to achieve but Presley reacted against it

by Anonymousreply 506February 20, 2020 8:28 PM

Kaia is homely. Granted she’s tall and skinny, but there’s something dull and lifeless about her.

by Anonymousreply 507February 20, 2020 8:36 PM

Kaia just doesn't have "it." She has an anodyne blandness that makes her instantly forgettable. The same with Kendal Jenner. Bella Hadid may have purchased her face off an assembly line, but at least she looks distinctive.

by Anonymousreply 508February 20, 2020 8:45 PM

It's Cindy's birthday today and while Kaia and Rande have posted their effusive birthday greetings on Instagram, Presley hasn't posted anything.

by Anonymousreply 509February 20, 2020 10:10 PM

[quote]Presley hasn't posted anything.

Guess what his next face tattoo is...

by Anonymousreply 510February 20, 2020 10:19 PM

Wait, isn’t her father into men?

by Anonymousreply 511February 20, 2020 11:33 PM

True R508, Hadid looks very Arabic or Western Asian and her face and body are more plastic than a Barbie doll; but she at least has "It" like you said.

R498 What are those rumors? I don't care how progressive or wealthy someone's parents are, they are not going to be happy if their daughter or son does porn and start doing sex for pay, or has a much older pimp 'boyfriend' like Spielberg's daughter does. Her dad and mom are extremely wealthy and it is not as though she is homeless or basically homeless and forced to do porn or being a prostitute to survive...it's just extremely sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512February 20, 2020 11:39 PM

R461 why did she get a heart tattoo on her face? This woman or that trashy Francois Sagat were the first people I saw with face/scalp tattoos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513February 20, 2020 11:45 PM

R495 So if not on LChat, then where did you hear all these rumors? Gives some links. Or you gonna say: "It's the word on the street"?

by Anonymousreply 514February 21, 2020 8:24 AM

They must have her mixed up with Kendall Jenner...Kendall allegedly prefers to ladies, and is also a model because of family connections and not true beauty.

by Anonymousreply 515February 21, 2020 1:33 PM

R514-you are weirdly invested in Kaia being straight. Cindy, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 516February 21, 2020 1:54 PM

Maybe Kaia and Kendall get it on. Fanfic waiting to happen.

by Anonymousreply 517February 21, 2020 2:01 PM

I heard the Kaia lesbian rumors on Dlisted, and I haven’t been there in like two years. Also heard them about Kendall Jenner. And Cara Delavingne.

by Anonymousreply 518February 21, 2020 7:27 PM

So, Presley didn't post anything about his mum's birthday yesterday but he posted a couple of trash stories about someone who sent him DMs about that dead rapper and a bunch of Nike sneakers. I get the feeling he and Cindy aren't getting on. He's also archived/deleted a ton of posts.

by Anonymousreply 519February 21, 2020 7:49 PM

I’m confused, is it a standard thing these days for teens and 20 somethings to post on IG for their 50 something parent’s birthdays? I mean who does that?

by Anonymousreply 520February 21, 2020 9:49 PM

Face tattoos=heroin. Always.

by Anonymousreply 521February 21, 2020 10:15 PM

IG is a narcissist Frau site. Narcissist like the image of a perfect family, but they have no empathy, no love to care for their kids.

by Anonymousreply 522February 21, 2020 10:36 PM

R520, yes, it's absolutely standard, especially if their parents are celebrities and they are a minor celebrity themselves. Every occasion you can think of has been turned into an opportunity for Instagram posts and stories.

by Anonymousreply 523February 21, 2020 11:58 PM

R522, calling Instagram a frau site doesn't really sound correct. Narcissism abounds, for sure, but IG is basically a more visual version of Facebook and even Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 524February 22, 2020 12:00 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525February 22, 2020 12:00 AM

Presley should consider transitioning; he has the face for it.

by Anonymousreply 526February 22, 2020 1:59 PM

Typical new money type of people. Cindy C has always come across as white trash with lucky genes.

by Anonymousreply 527February 22, 2020 3:36 PM

Professional help? No, he needs a PROFESSION. A purpose in life. Send the kid to do some charity work, so he appreciates his life.

by Anonymousreply 528February 22, 2020 4:00 PM

they better go to college now. That means taking all those prerequisite classes now, so they can get into an university, and do well. The parents are horrible. we are looking at another Tori Spelling situation here.

by Anonymousreply 529February 23, 2020 2:51 AM

A bunch of armchair psychologists here, bitching about a stupid tattoo that he can get rid of when he feels like it, and all of a sudden he’s mentally I’ll for getting it. So this ongoing thread over some dude none of you would have had the chance to fuck (if he was gay) in the first place, and you’re continually shredding him because unlike you, he’s not shopping at Macy’s and wearing shit made in China. Kaia Gerber is doing quite well following her mother’s footsteps and all you can do is complain. Do explain to the rest of us here on DL how your pathetic lives are better, without failures, and how you all have to slip into some Spanx before you go out just to be looked over for that boy with an edge to them.

Seriously, all of you need to die.

by Anonymousreply 530February 23, 2020 3:10 AM

Yeah please. Quit taking your retrovirals, your PrEP, and anything else keeping you alive and just shuffle off this mortal coil.

by Anonymousreply 531February 23, 2020 3:11 AM

R530 = Cindy, stop that.

by Anonymousreply 532February 23, 2020 3:29 AM

[quote]Seriously, all of you need to die.

Seriously, you’re a fucking moron. You’re the dumb shit who needs a pcychiatrist to think a discussion about a dumb, bored kid who tattooed his f a c e, means we need to die. You must be such a fucking mess to react this way.

by Anonymousreply 533February 23, 2020 3:31 AM

Psychiatrist*

by Anonymousreply 534February 23, 2020 3:47 AM

Cindy make come from white trash (which she admits), but she was also salutatorian in her high school and did get into Northwestern. She left after a year due to modeling, but she's not dumb. She's never come across as stupid in any interview.

Her husband comes from a successful and educated family.

Guys are impulsive in their late teens and early 20's. Add on money and fame and it can really screw you up. And it's usually the people hanging on you so they can be close to fame that have the worst impact.

Look at Bieber - a few of those friends fucked him for several years. I feel bad for Cindy - but they'll get through it. I feel worse for people whose idiot sons do this and do not have a lot of money to fix it.

by Anonymousreply 535February 23, 2020 3:52 AM

Mentally healthy people don’t get face tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 536February 23, 2020 4:20 AM

I'm no expert but to my knowledge removing tattoos from a face doesn't happen just like that. Scars are pretty much inevitable and there's only so much you can do to get rid of them completely. Women can hide them with makeup but men can't.

by Anonymousreply 537February 23, 2020 10:44 AM

he wants to appear butch/str8 at any cost,,,,,,well it wont work honey....

by Anonymousreply 538February 23, 2020 10:49 AM

Contrary to some shit, the parents are totally freaked out their son has this crap on his face. his career in modeling, show biz is virtually over.

by Anonymousreply 539February 23, 2020 10:53 AM

He is a handsome guy and is clearly struggling and has been for several years. It’s affluenza for sure but still sad. He does seem lost and directionless. He had a DUI a couple of years ago in his brand new Tesla. It’s not reality. These children remind me of some of the ones I grew up with in the North East. Raised by nannies primarily. Expensive sports cars on their 16th birthdays, cocaine use and other hard drugs around 15, going into the city alone to party in their teens, etc.. Many ended up in rehab or with mental health issues from abusing drugs so young. Mommy and Daddy were too far up their own asses to care until it was too late. Add fame to that scenario and it’s a recipe for disaster. Cindy is still calling the paps for her strolls and definitely encouraged these kids quite young to head in this direction.

by Anonymousreply 540February 23, 2020 11:10 AM

R533 actually fuckface, YOU are the one who needs help. You’re a hypocrite. You come onto a forum trashing a kid you don’t know personally (son of Cindy Crawford) and you and your leeching sycophants get told to die and THAT sets you off? Please. Grab a razor blade and just get it over with. Sorry some twink didn’t want to suck you palsied dick, and considering how you’ve contributed to this trashing of a celebrity kid? Please. Die already.

by Anonymousreply 541February 23, 2020 11:17 AM

R516 Well, her dating straight guys would make her straight, no?

by Anonymousreply 542February 23, 2020 11:42 AM

R540, the DUI is more like a year ago, but the rest of what you said is on point. I follow Kaia on IG and her career and family in general and up until a year or so ago, at least publicly, Presley was just quietly getting on with his job, building a profile as a model, hanging out with his wholesome girlfriend and his wholesome buddies, being very loving with his family. Now all that's stopped and he's become this tatooed tough guy wannabe and hanging with a different crowd. He's still young although is going through his adolescent rebellion a little late. He'll find his feet, but these tattoos are a stupid decision.

Also, despite what's said about her here, Kaia is a pretty sensible, solid and together young woman. The thing with Pete was not convincing. I do think Cindy really pushed her kids in a modelling direction. Kaia has taken it on as a serious challenge, really wanting to make her own mark while with Presley everything went pear-shaped.

by Anonymousreply 543February 23, 2020 11:45 AM

Lol r542. Such a quaint and rather gullible way of thinking.

by Anonymousreply 544February 23, 2020 11:47 AM

R544 Are you saying Pete Davidson is gay and all the celebrity women he has dated are lesbians

by Anonymousreply 545February 23, 2020 11:53 AM

Kaia has an editorial and interview in the latest issue of i-D. She looks good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546February 23, 2020 11:53 AM

R541, I’m actually laughing at you. You’re not normal. This site goes after everyone. No one has said this kid should kill himself, yet that is your certificate reaction to a NORMAL reaction. When you’ve been handed every opportunity in life and you do something stupid like tattoo your face, people are going to comment.

Your attempt to defend something as stupid as tattooing your FACE by insulting me with all of that gibberish and telling people to kill themselves violently over THIS, is both disturbing and hilarious because you’re clearly a deranged shithead. No matter what you say, YOU are not the normal one in this scenario because rather than reserve your energy for defending some bullyied Australian dwarf or the countless murder victims or babies tossed from cruises which have threads devoted to them, you’ve chosen instead to come here and look like an even bigger douchebag than a dumbass who tattoos his FACE. And I’m not into thinks - you must be projecting. Perhaps you have pedo tendencies being so passionate in your defense of a bored idiot who tattoooed his FACE. There is nothing remotely normal about that and if you were normal, you’d know it.

by Anonymousreply 547February 23, 2020 11:56 AM

Damn autocorrect: certifiable

by Anonymousreply 548February 23, 2020 11:57 AM

Pete isn't gay r545, he's just a rent-a-boyfriend for female celebs who need some extra publicity or a cover. I mean, his "relationship" with Kaia was, what, a couple of staged photo ops for the paps and the whole thing lasted how long, a couple of weeks?

by Anonymousreply 549February 23, 2020 11:58 AM

Muriel, edit button please

Fucking autocorrect: TWINKS

Bullied*

by Anonymousreply 550February 23, 2020 12:00 PM

R549 Sure, I believe you, cause you wrote it down on the internet. You must be an insider

by Anonymousreply 551February 23, 2020 12:06 PM

I never paid attention to the Kaia nonsense and know nothing about being for rent, but Pete is not gay - not a guess.

by Anonymousreply 552February 23, 2020 12:09 PM

R551, I never said I'm an insider just an observer. You can think what you want.

R552, I never said Pete was gay.

by Anonymousreply 553February 23, 2020 12:53 PM

I mean, I don't think Pete is willingly being used for publicity, but that's certainly what Kate Beckinsale and Kaia were searching for with him. Easy press.

Whether they're lesbians in hiding, I do not know nor care. Wouldn't surprise me either way.

by Anonymousreply 554February 23, 2020 1:11 PM

^ Yeah, instead of fucking hot women that are into him, he decided to beard for closeted d list lesbians. Makes total sense

by Anonymousreply 555February 23, 2020 3:05 PM

queens save ur anger for getting trump out of office, and not such bullshit as this nonsense..

by Anonymousreply 556February 23, 2020 4:28 PM

452-you're absolutely correct. No gay people have ever dated straight people to appear straight. Bearding absolutely never, ever happens. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 557February 24, 2020 12:46 PM

I just noticed r302's completely wrong comment about Kaia Gerber not having tattoos. She has loads of them and started getting them when she was under 18 so must have had parental permission.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558February 25, 2020 11:41 PM

Also contra to what r302 claims, it's highly unlikely that modelling agencies prohibit models from having tattoos, since they are so commonplace today and plenty of top models have them. If in a very rare instance a modelling agency demands a contract that stipulates no tattoos, a model who wants tattoos can simply go to another agency.

by Anonymousreply 559February 25, 2020 11:44 PM

Yes, having tattoos is the kiss of death in the modeling world.

by Anonymousreply 560February 26, 2020 2:13 PM

Her body is so awful.

by Anonymousreply 561February 26, 2020 3:40 PM

She's a beautiful girl, but doesn't have what her mother did

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562February 26, 2020 5:04 PM

Yeah, like breasts 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 563February 26, 2020 7:10 PM

Kaia is actually rather big breasted.

by Anonymousreply 564February 26, 2020 11:21 PM

Kaia bursting out of her bra at the YSL show last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565February 27, 2020 1:19 AM

She’s not big-breasted. Her implants are too big, though.

by Anonymousreply 566February 27, 2020 9:16 AM

Kaia has small implants put in months ago. Many models have very small implants that are barely noticeable. She starved half of her body off and her boobs disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 567February 27, 2020 10:16 AM

I blame that bitch Cindy. Children don’t need a friend, they need a parent. Maybe she’ll realize it when he becomes a member of The 27 Club.

by Anonymousreply 568February 27, 2020 12:03 PM

Kaia has noticeable eye bags in many candid pap shots. And on the runway. They are photoshopped out wherever possible. I guess body is the important part for runway work, and she does have a tall thin frame with unusually long legs.

Her under-eye luggage would be a dealbreaker if she were some random skinny girl. Sorry, but she’s only there because of her mother.

by Anonymousreply 569February 27, 2020 12:19 PM

Kaia's boobs are all her own.

Yeah, she's been tired and looking raggedy in fashion month but that's par for the course and all models experience that. She's had some days where she's had 3 shows, including first and last in the day, and then another show first thing the next morning. Early morning call times can be brutal. At least she's not on the coke.

by Anonymousreply 570February 27, 2020 1:16 PM

She lacks her mother’s relentless beauty. She’s pretty enough, but doesn’t have the oomph Cindy Crawford had.

by Anonymousreply 571February 28, 2020 7:44 PM

Who the fuck cares about his face tattoo? I’m sure some of you getting one yourselves would be a fucking improvement. Seriously let the kid live his life and go back to your basements and loser lives where you survive in on eating your own smegma!

by Anonymousreply 572February 29, 2020 7:46 AM

[quote] She's a beautiful girl, but doesn't have what her mother did

She’s regular in the face. But she has the right kind of elongated body for modern modelling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573February 29, 2020 10:17 AM

R572, your over-defensive hissy-fit over some stupid kid is hilarious.

No one here is “not letting the kid live his life”, dummy. But he CHOSE to live his life very publicly via social media - so the public then has every right to laugh at the silly things he posts and uploads. If he wants privacy - then he should get off social media and stop posing like a thirsty narcissist for staged public photos.

by Anonymousreply 574February 29, 2020 10:27 AM

Look at me & my face tat, everyone! Wait, no, let me live my life! No, wait, don’t leave, please, look at me & my face! No, wait, leave me alone! No, wait, don’t go, LOOK AT ME posing desperately for your attention!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575February 29, 2020 10:31 AM

Kaia unfortunately got her father’s ugly beady rat eyes!

by Anonymousreply 576February 29, 2020 11:13 AM

Look at all of R572's post. You can guess which ones are his. I love that this idiot who "doesn't care," keeps posting endlessly with the same, tiresome, psychotic screeds. Out of all of the things to "not care" about it, he has chosen something so stupid and going over-the-top in his defense of another idiot who got his face tattooed. WTF the obsession to defend this of all things? We're allowed to comment on pretty much everything on here, but not THIS? This fucking asshole has decided we should "kill ourselves"...for commenting on a face tattoo.

Some idiot tattoos his face and shows the world he tattooed his face...and this dumbass @R572 keeps posting how we should all kill ourselves for commenting on something he didn't do in some secluded monastery in Nepal. No, he tattooed his fucking face and posed for "gangsta" photos and put it on SM and this posting imbecile feels we're not allowed to react the way anyone normal people would. DL is rife with racism, bigotry, mocking a baby tossed off a cruise ship, about an Australian dwarf, but this is the stupid fucking hill this complete horse's ass has chosen to die on.

R572, you're a fucking idiot and continue to embarrassing yourself. You sound like a psycho with a crush on this kid. We're allowed to comment on anything we want. You don't like it? Get the fuck off of DL. You ignore the hundreds of other threads where far worse things are said about people.

by Anonymousreply 577February 29, 2020 12:02 PM

anyone normal would*

by Anonymousreply 578February 29, 2020 12:04 PM

I think both children should die. I’ve never thought the girl was cute and now the once-hot boy is ruined. If anyone thinks money solves everything, just look at these pathetic children who should be in a top university right now. So sad opportunities wasted.

by Anonymousreply 579March 2, 2020 1:41 PM

I want to see Presley in a long brown wig, white tank top, and daisy dukes to see just how much he looks like his mother. He’d be a dead ringer.

Minus the tattoos of course

by Anonymousreply 580March 2, 2020 4:20 PM

I don't get what people see in Cindy Crawford. She's prom queen level attractive, not the goddess people make her out to be.

by Anonymousreply 581March 6, 2020 8:10 AM

You may not see it R581 but plenty of others do. She'd gorgeous. Agree the kid does not have the same impact but the name and the body will serve her well. The boy seems lost.

I'm terribly surprised by this and would have thought that Cindy and Rande (

by Anonymousreply 582March 6, 2020 12:28 PM

His portfolio

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583March 10, 2020 2:22 PM

He has a very nice side profile. From the front, not so much (his face is way too narrow).

by Anonymousreply 584March 10, 2020 4:07 PM

This thread is the perfect example of how there’s no such thing as bad publicity.

Thanks bitches!

by Anonymousreply 585March 10, 2020 6:11 PM

Presley looks too thin. Like a POW.

by Anonymousreply 586March 10, 2020 6:24 PM

Kaia just posted this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587March 10, 2020 9:37 PM

R587, I don’t see supermodel. I see a malnourished wet rat.

by Anonymousreply 588March 10, 2020 9:49 PM

She's kinda cute in that pic, if you're a baby dyke.

by Anonymousreply 589March 11, 2020 1:22 AM

As soon as Presley got that ‘be grateful’ forearm tattoo a year or so ago, I had a feeling he’d be getting a lot more. But I didn’t think he go the face/neck tattoo route. Trashy.

by Anonymousreply 590March 11, 2020 2:59 AM

Is tattoo addiction in the DSM yet?

by Anonymousreply 591March 11, 2020 3:00 AM

A hot mess with the tats... looks awful. Before the dumb face tat came the neck tat and the arms... awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592March 11, 2020 1:25 PM

He’s just one of the scribble pad guys.

by Anonymousreply 593March 11, 2020 2:11 PM

Wow he was such a sweet, young innocent piece of boy-flesh. What a waste.

by Anonymousreply 594March 11, 2020 2:27 PM

He was cute. Never hot.

by Anonymousreply 595March 11, 2020 3:48 PM

His tattoo taste is awful. He's definitely straight based on the tats alone. He's gross and has dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 596March 11, 2020 4:12 PM

Most men are straight. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 597March 11, 2020 4:13 PM

He just posted this story. He kinda has a point, although the face tattoo is stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598March 11, 2020 10:51 PM

This thread is...

by Anonymousreply 599March 12, 2020 12:13 AM

Closed...yes?

by Anonymousreply 600March 12, 2020 12:13 AM

R598 geez, he’s a moron. He needs a grammar lesson or two.

by Anonymousreply 601March 12, 2020 12:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!