Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Supernatural - Part 14

It's the final countdown...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145March 8, 2020 11:26 PM

This show is STILL on‽ 🤯

by Anonymousreply 1January 30, 2020 5:31 PM

It's like a television plague, lol.

by Anonymousreply 2January 30, 2020 7:57 PM

I hope today will be a good Destiel day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 30, 2020 8:18 PM

Maybe Dean will present hole to Cas. Jensen has the moves for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 30, 2020 9:30 PM

GIF version of R4...Imgur seems to be crapping out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 30, 2020 9:46 PM

Part 13 now subscription only. It lasted for a good number of posts, though.

I'm going to wet this thread's head with this GIF I can't stop watching. The way Misha makes sure to get his hands all over Jensen's ass, then rubs his hand over Jensen's cock on the fadeaway, is so deliberate and practiced and lewd.

I've been thinking lately about Jensen's statement that he didn't like the series finale at first. To me, that means that he didn't agree with something about Dean's resolution or something to do with the show's overarching themes. I don't see why he'd publicly voice concerns about something to do with Sam or Castiel, since that would be stepping on Jared's or Misha's toes.

My bet is it's to do with Dean, since there's a great deal of evidence that he has well-defined opinions about Dean and not a lot that he's a massive lore buff. He wouldn't blink at Dean dying permanently and leaving Sam to live a normal life: that seems like the single most predictable dénouement of the Winchesters' story and one that's been foreshadowed for fifteen years. I also doubt he'd have qualms about Sam dying permanently and Dean carrying on without him, since that already happened in the episode that was supposed to end the show.

I also think it's very unlikely that anyone would object to a full circle ending in which the show ends with the iconic shot of the brothers from the Impala's trunk and Dean saying "We've got work to do." That would probably be the least controversial ending.

It could be an ending in which both brothers die and the last scene is them in their shared heaven. I can imagine Jensen disliking an ending like that.

The more interesting possibility, and one that I think Jensen would initially be very skeptical of, is that Dean ends up with Castiel in the end, with Sam either dead or otherwise separated from Dean in some meaningful way (maybe one of them stays a hunter while the other gives up the life forever). Jensen has always been lukewarm at best about Destiel, and the brothers consciously uncoupling from each other and becoming their own people is another thing I doubt he'd be a fan of.

As for how he'd end up "with" Castiel: I still don't think there's going to be a Dean/Castiel kiss. I'd rate the odds of that at maybe 5%. But I actually think a subtler confirmation of them ending up together is somewhat likely, given Jensen's very different reaction to the ending from those of Jared and Misha (who are both pro-Dean/Cas). So, I think a shot of their hands together is probably something like 40%. Dean saying "I love you" to Cas is, I think, somewhere around 50% (significantly higher if Cas goes to the Empty and Dean loses him forever). The final epilogic sequence showing Dean and Castiel living together in some cozy Bobbyesque house in the forest is probably around 30%.

The bottom line is that Castiel's story inexorably involves Dean and vice versa. Some resolution of what's been there for years is going to happen. After eleven and a half years of them, the story of Supernatural would be incomplete without it.

Misha said that the finale "isn't a conventional happy ending." But it's a happy ending of a sort. I think the most likely scenario is that Dean will only be able to tell Castiel that he loves him when he's about to, or already has, lost him forever. And it will be yet another of the tragic male/male love stories of which Hollywood is so fond.

Wow, this post went on way longer than I'd intended. Hopefully, it'll at least spark discussion in this new thread. Still ages to go until the next episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 13, 2020 9:29 PM

Damn, R6.

All that crotch rubbing was HOT!

by Anonymousreply 7February 13, 2020 9:55 PM

Cockles!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 13, 2020 11:49 PM

This is the ending we've all been waiting for....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 14, 2020 12:00 AM

[quote]All that crotch rubbing was HOT!

Crotch rubbing and ass grabbing.

by Anonymousreply 10February 14, 2020 2:50 AM

Oh yes, big guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 14, 2020 2:54 AM

I think a lot of Jensen's aversion to Destiel comes from him conflating homosexual desire with effeminacy. He's done a few things at cons that demonstrate this, like admitting that he hears all of Castiel's lines in stereotypical gay voice and saying that the scene where Dean returns Castiel's trench coat was "unmanly." So to him, because Dean is macho, he can't be bi and in love with Cass.

I agree that he would disapprove of a Destiel endgame, at least initially. He said that Kripke talked him around. I can see Kripke being receptive to Dean and Cass ending up together, as he's always liked Cass.

by Anonymousreply 12February 14, 2020 4:03 AM

Kill this shitty show with fire.

by Anonymousreply 13February 14, 2020 2:12 PM

Never, R13.

But you can jump in a grease fire, if you want.

by Anonymousreply 14February 14, 2020 2:50 PM

I've been reading metas recently that argue that Dean has the traits of a textbook abusive partner when it comes to Cass. I have to say that I find them convincing. And it made me contemplate the larger question: why does fandom tend to romanticize abusive relationships? Especially jealousy and possessiveness?

Thoughts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 14, 2020 8:38 PM

I have been saying that, since FOREVER R15.

Dean is extremely abusive towards Cass.

He treats Cass like garbage.

As I mentioned in Part 13, "I'll just wait here, then..." while Dean hangs up on him, then goes to sleep.

And even as recently as this season, Cass had to run away, because Dean was treating him like shit.

There is definitely a relationship between Dean and Cass, and it is definitely abusive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 14, 2020 8:42 PM

Dean's toxicity stems from his

1) deep sense of parental abandonment

2) profound resentment towards his brother

3) denial and repression of his a) attraction to men; b) feminine qualities.

The layers upon layers of issues are why he's so persistently violent, angry, possessive, and infinitely needy.

"Cas? Cas, I hope you can hear me. That wherever you are, it's not too late. I should've stopped you. You're my best friend, but I just let you go. Because that was easier than admitting I was wrong.

"I love you...I don't know why I get so angry. I just know that--I know that it's always been there. And when things go bad, it just comes out. And I can't stop it. No matter how bad I want to, I just can't stop it.

"And I forgive you--of course I forgive you. I'm sorry it took me so long. I'm sorry it took me till now to say it. Cas, I'm so sorry. Man, I hope you can hear me. I hope you can hear me."

Those are the words of an abuser. But at least they're the words of an abuser who's trying to change and be better. I still ship Dean and Cas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 14, 2020 9:48 PM

R13, just go away.

Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 18February 15, 2020 4:45 AM

Misha sent out this pic on Valentine's Day. Earlier in the day he was tweeting something about NSFW pics from the set....

Wishful thinking perhaps, but Dean in his robe with a fully dressed Cass feels very domestic and..."morning after."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 15, 2020 5:11 AM

They definitely just shared a bed!

by Anonymousreply 20February 15, 2020 7:07 AM

I don't know how people can say that Jensen looks bad.

He looks exactly the same as he did 15 years ago (meaning: fantastic!), and for a 42 year old, I think that he looks PHENOMENAL.

But haters are always gonna hate.

by Anonymousreply 21February 15, 2020 3:38 PM

I posted on Part 13: "Why is Metatron delivering pizza for Domino's?"

Thanks to the person who mentioned that it was probably because he was in the movie "Risky Business." I had no idea!

by Anonymousreply 22February 15, 2020 7:45 PM

This goes without saying, but Dean is pretty toxic when it comes to Sam as well, and not just because of the codependency thing. Remember his oh-so-hilarious rape jokes about Sam and Lucifer? Or how he constantly projects his insecurities about his sexuality and masculinity onto Sam's choices when it comes to food, sex, and entertainment?

About Jensen...I think it's pretty inarguable that he's aged the best of the three. He is really blessed in the looks department. No wonder Misha can't get enough!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 15, 2020 8:46 PM

Misha and Jensen could benefit from some makeup, at R19.

They're both good looking guys, but makeup would do wonders for their pale looks!

by Anonymousreply 24February 15, 2020 9:29 PM

Remember that episode a few years back when Dean asked that gay hunter couple what it was like to settle down with someone in the life? And they rode off into the sunset together?

I don't know whom he could have been thinking about other than Castiel. (That was also the season with the weird triangle of Cass/Dean/God's braless sister.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 16, 2020 1:18 AM

In that moment R25, I'm guessing that he was thinking about Sam.

He probably envisioned himself and Sam settling down in a cabin and growing old together.

Strangely, Dean and Sam don't seem to be as close any more. They've grown apart.

So I'm betting on Dean and Cass, in the end.

by Anonymousreply 26February 16, 2020 1:27 AM

It saddens me that this show doesn't get more credit than it deserves.

It is the LONGEST RUNNING American live-action fantasy television series ever.

That is quite an accomplishment, and something that the J's and Kripke should be extremely proud of.

Not only that, but it's just a damned good show, despite what the haters are saying.

The first few seasons were particularly amazing and innovative. Like nothing else I've seen on television, before or since.

Supernatural is a very unique show, and I'm really going to miss it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 16, 2020 1:52 AM

Why won’t this delusional thread of delusion stay ignored?

by Anonymousreply 28February 16, 2020 2:00 AM

Why don't you drop dead, R28?

That would solve your problem. PERMANENTLY.

by Anonymousreply 29February 16, 2020 2:31 AM

[Quote] Not only that, but it's just a damned good show, despite what the haters are saying.

No, it's not. Hasn't been in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 30February 16, 2020 3:04 AM

Yeah, R26, I guess it's more likely that Sam was at the front of his mind. But by that point in the series, I'm sure Dean already has feelings for Castiel, even if he doesn't want to acknowledge them.

by Anonymousreply 31February 16, 2020 3:19 AM

Charming R29. CHARMING.

by Anonymousreply 32February 16, 2020 3:24 AM

Did you really expect a fucking welcome parade for being a nasty cunt, R32?

You get every single Supernatural thread shut down, not even letting them get to 200 posts.

And people here are supposed to be nice to you?

Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 33February 16, 2020 5:58 PM

I find Cas and Sam to be more abusive towards Dean frankly. They dismiss all his emotions unless they are convenient for them, they gaslight him, they screw him over, lie to him and then somehow DEAN is the one with the problem when he calls them on it or gets upset about it. It's been constant and it's no wonder Dean believes he is supposed to come last and that he needs to push everything aside and everything down, it started with his father and continued with Sam and Castiel. Yet the minute he throws it back at them(and actually generally APOLOGIZES which is an art neither Sam nor Cas has managed to figure out yet) in some way or even just doesn't put them absolutely first their crybaby fans whine about how abusive Dean is. Well if that's the case, they've reaped what they sowed.

by Anonymousreply 34February 16, 2020 6:29 PM

[quote] I find Cas and Sam to be more abusive towards Dean frankly. They dismiss all his emotions unless they are convenient for them, they gaslight him, they screw him over, lie to him and then somehow DEAN is the one with the problem when he calls them on it or gets upset about it.

Maybe they're secretly fucking, behind his back?

by Anonymousreply 35February 16, 2020 6:31 PM

R34, that's an interesting take. I definitely see what you're saying. And for sure, Sam and Castiel have fucked up at least as much as Dean. I do think they apologize, though. Like after the whole Godstiel arc, Cas was really committed to making things right with Dean and Sam and finding a way to repent. You can see that Cas is trying, even though he struggles because of his nature.

I think Sam is worse at apologizing to Dean because he's more of his own person relative to Dean than Cas is. When he tricked Dean by pretending to burn the book, made deals behind Dean's back with Rowena and Crowley, caused Charlie's death, and forced Cas to lie to Dean, all causing the world to almost end yet again, he didn't even really try to apologize to Dean because he knew that Dean wasn't going to forgive him. He knew that going into it, but he still did what he thought he had to. If that had been Cas, he would have followed Dean around like a sad puppy for most of the next season, trying to reconcile with him, because a lot of his identity and self-worth derives from his relationship with Dean.

I think Sam and Cas go behind Dean's back a lot because that's the path of least resistance when it comes to managing Dean's personality. I love Dean as a character, but he's a very dominating and controlling person who puts the people around him on impossibly high pedestals, especially Cas (and Sam, to a lesser extent. I understand them going around him rather than having a huge fight every time Dean doesn't want to do things their way. I'm not saying that's a fair or healthy thing to do...I just understand it. And I get that Dean is angry when they do that, but he could also communicate better and be less domineering.

by Anonymousreply 36February 16, 2020 7:38 PM

*(and Sam, to a lesser extent).

by Anonymousreply 37February 16, 2020 7:43 PM

R35: I feel like Sastiel would be a healthier relationship than Destiel, but I can't see it. For me, the reason is the way Jared plays Sam. Sam has a very calm, passive, almost monastic aura. I never feel eroticism or desire in his portrayal of the character, so it's hard for me to see how Sam and Cass would get together, since they're both fairly celibate characters. I also never get the vibe from Sam that he wants to explore going up in the man. He's a very evolved person, so if he wanted to experiment I'm sure he wouldn't have any hangups about doing so.

With Dean and Cass, you could see the sparks flying between them from their first two episodes together. Especially that long scene in Bobby's kitchen which is filmed like a romantic tryst.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 16, 2020 8:07 PM

[quote] he's a very dominating and controlling person who puts the people around him on impossibly high pedestals, especially Cas

Well, Cass is an angel, so....

[quote] I never feel eroticism or desire in his portrayal of the character

Except with Dean, right?

Or do you think that all of the Wincest fanfic comes more from Dean's side?

Because the chemistry between Sam and Dean was very strong in the early seasons.

But now that you mention it, much of the "relationship" vibe seems to have come from Dean's obsession with his brother, and not vice-versa.

Sam has always acted like Sam, but Dean is the one who always insisted that they can't live without each other, and that they are "each other's weaknesses," and who was always over-protective.

You bring up a very interesting point.

by Anonymousreply 39February 16, 2020 10:02 PM

Yeah Sam and Dean have always had amazing chemistry. I guess I've never interpreted it as sexual, particularly on Sam's end.

Weirdly, I feel like Jared had the most sexual chemistry with Mark Pellegrino, but that was just because of the unique dynamics of that relationship rather than anything larger about Sam's sexual orientation. He definitely reads straight to me, unlike Dean.

by Anonymousreply 40February 17, 2020 1:29 AM

[quote] ...about Sam's sexual orientation. He definitely reads straight to me, unlike Dean.

There was an episode in season one that actually addressed this.

It was when Sam and Dean stayed at a country inn, and the female inn keeper assumed that they were gay antiquers.

And then the bell man asked if they were gay antiquers.

When Sam and Dean were alone, Dean asked, "why do people think I'm gay?" And Sam said, "maybe because they think you're over compensating."

OUCH! Haha. The writers are so shady...

by Anonymousreply 41February 17, 2020 1:41 AM

That was such an in-character moment. My headcanon is that Sam has known since they were teenagers that Dean's been overcompensating. And I can totally see Sam, having lived in Palo Alto for four years surrounded by openly gay men, rolling his eyes at his brother's constant macho posturing in the early seasons.

Over time, Dean's come out of his shell more and more. He listens to Taylor Swift, watches telenovelas, hits on fresh-faced policemen, crushes on Dr. Sexy, checks out male soldiers in uniform, gets really into cosplay, goes tap dancing with Garth, etc. We get little glimpses of who he really is as a complete person underneath the hypermasculine facade he's always putting on, whether it's to do with his sexuality or him having a more sensitive, feminine, flamboyant side. And then there's all the...everything about his relationship with Castiel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 17, 2020 8:29 PM

Haha so true, R42.

When you compile a list like you did, Dean seems Uber gay!

Was Cass shining the light behind him, here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 17, 2020 8:46 PM

Cass, may I have this dance?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 17, 2020 8:47 PM

Cas is Dean's light. Cas is Dean's faith.

We know that much from his behavior over the last twelve seasons.

The signal moment of that is probably the climax of "Hell's Angel." Lucifer maintains control of Castiel's vessel, even after Rowena's spell, Crowley's possession, and Dean's attempts to get through to Cas. Amara appears, Lucifer fails to kill her with the horn, and she drags him to her for death or worse. In that moment when all seems lost, what goes through Dean's mind? Not the fact that the Darkness is seemingly indestructible, that the end of the world is pretty much inevitable, or even him and Sam being choked to death right then and there. He worries about Cas being taken away with Lucifer and Amara. And Amara's reaction is epic. It's basically her "Destiel is real" reaction shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 17, 2020 10:14 PM

Goddammit.

Can't this shitstain of a television show end?

The actors are horrible and have to be at least 50 by now.

Christ.

by Anonymousreply 46February 18, 2020 2:08 AM

I’ll end your prayer with an A-fucking-MEN R46

Ideally the nasty bitch that starts these threads to converse with hurself will fuck off to elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 47February 18, 2020 3:21 AM

And Dean and Castiel need Chapstick. Chapped lips are nasty.

by Anonymousreply 48February 18, 2020 3:25 AM

I enjoy the show, R46 & R47, so neener neener neener.

by Anonymousreply 49February 18, 2020 3:27 AM

And hopefully, R47 will get struck by a car, and will no longer have to endure Supernatural threads.

by Anonymousreply 50February 18, 2020 8:15 AM

Has filming wrapped for the series, yet?

I haven't heard of any wrap parties, or seen any teary-eyed posts from Jared, Jensen, or Misha.

I wonder if they're just over it, already? I hope not.

I'd love to see them go out with a bang.

by Anonymousreply 51February 18, 2020 8:16 AM

[quote]I'd love to see them go out with a bang.

You may be in luck, R51!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 18, 2020 8:38 AM

Rofl at R52.

Misha is so silly.

by Anonymousreply 53February 18, 2020 9:13 AM

This is my first personal encounter with a so-called “minion” and you truly are a nasty lot aren’t you? Not only have you likely ruined what was once a pretty good show (about a decade ago), but you do deal death like karma isn’t a thing. I fear for you, nasty death wishing poster.

It’s not like it’s my fault that Jensen is the oldest looking 40-something in prime time who hates your gay fantasy about him.

by Anonymousreply 54February 18, 2020 9:49 AM

[quote] you do deal death like karma isn’t a thing

You need to look in the mirror, hypocritical asshole.

No one forced you to come to this thread, just to shit all over it. You did it willingly.

You insult the show, you insult the fans, and you expect people to be nice to you? GO FUCK YOURSELF.

If "karma" is going to get anyone, it will be YOU.

by Anonymousreply 55February 18, 2020 5:41 PM

What's everyone's favorite monster of the week episode? Feel free to name a few.

And what's your favorite mytharc episode?

Here's some Cockles for no reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 18, 2020 8:54 PM

Does anyone miss Sam having psychic powers? Did they ever explain what happened to them? I think he had precognition, very minor psychokinesis, and telepathy (he sent a vision to Dean). That was all before the demon blood stuff.

Maybe when Azazel died that returned all the special kids to normal?

by Anonymousreply 57February 18, 2020 9:03 PM

This show has always been terrible. Do people really watch it just for the guys?

Can't you just watch a porno?

by Anonymousreply 58February 18, 2020 9:10 PM

I'm having a think about favourite MotW episodes. There have just been so many episodes of SPN.

On the topic, though, I've always thought that "Bugs" gets more flack than it deserves. There are way more offensive and stupid episodes to me, like "Season 7, Time for a Wedding" and "Rock and a Hard Place."

by Anonymousreply 59February 18, 2020 9:56 PM

[quote] Does anyone miss Sam having psychic powers? Did they ever explain what happened to them?

Not really, R57. I'm glad that they did away with the psychic storyline.

Supposedly, he lost his powers after he and Ruby let Lucifer out of hell.

He and Dean were taken from the church, and put into an airplane, by Chuck.

Someone in another thread mentioned that when Chuck saved his and Dean's life, that Sam was also "cleansed" from the demon blood and psychic powers.

Not sure where they got that from, though, because it was never mentioned on the show.

by Anonymousreply 60February 18, 2020 9:56 PM

I think there was potential in the psychic powers thing, but it really suffered in terms of consistency and storytelling. Basically, Sam and whoever else had just as much power as they needed for whatever story that was being told. Compare it to Charmed, where the powers are integral to the story. The power level of the sisters is consistent and essential to the experience.

One of the issues with it, though, was how it kind of pushed Dean too much into the background in the early seasons. Sam having psychic powers AND being the main researcher AND being an equal combatant to Dean was a bit too much of a Wesley Crusher situation.

I think if Sam had retained his powers, the writing would have suffered in later seasons. It's kind of like the Castiel problem. He's such a powerful character that you have to write around him not saving the brothers in every episode. I wish they would do this more by exploring his motivations and divided loyalties rather than just randomly injuring and depowering him over and over. I think a Castiel who doesn't intervene to help the Winchesters because he's busy saving angels or mediating heavenly disputes is a lot more interesting than him being Dean's sidekick who forgets he has telekinesis and the ability to read human minds when the plot requires it.

by Anonymousreply 61February 18, 2020 10:14 PM

Jensen has done some really good impressions on the show.

He's done Bruce Willis, Al Pacino, and many others.

I find that endearing.

by Anonymousreply 62February 19, 2020 3:58 PM

Today is a good day to appreciate that, after several episodes of Dean hitting rock bottom because he literally lost his faith i.e. Castiel, one of the first things he does after Cas returns from the dead is play cowboy dress-up with him.

Also, there's that scene where Cas knows what kind of sleeper Dean is. And says he's a bear in bed. This is totally a thing bros know about each other and casually mention to other people. *eyeroll*

Honestly, I can understand why the antis feel so threatened by the Dean/Cas ship. It is a quasi-canon romance that's been hiding in plain sight for years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 19, 2020 8:50 PM

"Pretty Little Liars alum Keegan Allen to play Jared Padalecki's brother on Walker"

After 15 years of playing brothers opposite Jensen Ackles on Supernatural, Jared Padalecki is getting a new sibling.

Padalecki is set to star in the CW’s upcoming reboot of Walker, Texas Ranger. The series, titled Walker, has already been given a series order at the network and features Padalecki as Cordell Walker, a widower and father of two who returns home to Austin after being undercover for two years. And now, EW has confirmed that Keegan Allen will play Liam Walker, Cordell’s brother.

According to Variety, which first reported the news, Liam is described as “Walker’s younger gay and conservative brother who has been recently promoted to assistant DA. Liam and Walker are close, but Liam gives his brother no shortage of tough love. Liam has always stayed close to home, often sacrificing his personal life in favor of his family duties. In Walker’s absence, he stepped up to take Walker’s kids under his wing. Liam’s close relationship with Walker’s son and daughter makes Walker slightly jealous.”

Allen is best known for his work as Toby Cavanaugh on Freeform’s Pretty Little Liars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 19, 2020 11:10 PM

Jared looks mentally challenged in R64.

by Anonymousreply 65February 19, 2020 11:12 PM

[quote]gay and conservative brother

I hope this means something more along the lines of "he doesn't wear shorts" than "he's a Log Cabinette."

by Anonymousreply 66February 20, 2020 12:02 AM

Finally, Jared will be on a show that aligns with his politics.

by Anonymousreply 67February 20, 2020 12:05 AM

Jared's only donated to Democrats. Is Walker a "progressive" show? I always thought it was kind of a...let's just say not very intersectional IP.

by Anonymousreply 68February 20, 2020 12:12 AM

Oh yeah, Tombstone has to be a top fifteen Destiel episode. Maybe top ten.

"I'm your Huckleberry."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 20, 2020 12:17 AM

[quote] Is Walker a "progressive" show?

At least now it will be, with Jared in the leading role, and his gay brother.

by Anonymousreply 70February 20, 2020 12:22 AM

R68 Jensen has only donated to Democrats as well you all still like to claim he's not.(Proof he donated before there was any proof Jared did as a matter of fact)

by Anonymousreply 71February 20, 2020 1:10 AM

R71, I've never claimed that Jensen hasn't donated to Democrats (or that he's a Republican). Considering that I was able to pull up Open Secrets and check Jared's campaign contributions to write my comment at R68, you can safely assume that I'm capable of searching Jensen and Danneel's names there as well.

by Anonymousreply 72February 20, 2020 1:17 AM

R72 Sorry, didn't mean to group you in with all those who do. I meant it more in a general sense and didn't really clarify my full though.

by Anonymousreply 73February 20, 2020 1:23 AM

Yeah we've long since dispelled with the myth that Jensen is some hardcore homophobic Rethug. I hope everyone has blocked the hysterical ninny who keeps slandering him.

Misha, Jared, and Danneel have all donated exclusively to Democrats (Misha quite prolifically, under both of his names). Genevieve donated to Romney back in 2012 but has since donated to the Democratic National Committee, a Democratic congressional candidate, and a Democratic-aligned PAC. Jensen hasn't made any political donations in his own name as far as I can tell.

Change of subject. Does anyone else miss the days of Cassifer? Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 20, 2020 1:25 AM

No worries, R73. I'm sure you're as sick of hearing Jensen called a Repug as I am, haha.

Cassifer is a guilty pleasure of mine. I admit, I've read some hot fanfics where Cassifer tricks Dean into giving it up to him while Cass watches, powerless to do anything. Weird kink of mine.

by Anonymousreply 75February 20, 2020 1:32 AM

My favorite fics are ones where Misha teaches Jensen that he isn't 100% straight and then fucks him silly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 20, 2020 10:38 PM

Destiel is coming. Jensen has pretty much spoiled it. :p

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 21, 2020 3:04 AM

I never thought I'd see the day that Destiel would become a real thing, but it's really starting to look that way!!!!

I could not be happier!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78February 21, 2020 5:28 AM

Can angels be gay?

by Anonymousreply 79February 21, 2020 5:29 AM

R79, Castiel says he's indifferent to sexual orientation in 7x01. I'm pretty sure that all angels (to the extent that they have any sexuality) are pansexual, since they're genderless, can possess human vessels of any sex, and are a different species anyway.

Jensen has explicitly said that he interprets Castiel as gay and makes comments about/does impressions of Castiel as effeminate and swishy. I think at least part of that is projecting all the Destiel chemistry onto a safe target (Misha).

by Anonymousreply 80February 21, 2020 7:00 AM

[quote] Jensen has explicitly said that he interprets Castiel as gay

Seriously?

I'm not questioning your truthfulness, but is there a link to an article or video?

I'd love to hear what Jensen had to say about it.

by Anonymousreply 81February 21, 2020 4:25 PM

My favorite parts of the show are when Dean does something gross, like eats and has food hanging out of his mouth, and Sam just stares at him.

Those scenes always crack me up.

by Anonymousreply 82February 21, 2020 4:36 PM

CW is treating Supernatural like SHIT, right now.

No re-runs, a month-long hiatus, and zero promotion.

Fuck the CW.

by Anonymousreply 83February 21, 2020 8:12 PM

A couple things, R81:

He calls Cass "the gay angel" in one of the behind the scenes clips.

There's also how Jensen hears Castiel, which is as a stereotypical gay man. He starts talking about it at 9:20 in this video and then does the impression at 16:00.

Jensen has always been the least Destiel-positive of the cast, but that seems to be due to how he views Dean. He's seen Cass as gay from the beginning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 21, 2020 9:37 PM

Video link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 21, 2020 9:37 PM

Rofl this made me laugh.

How did these IDIOTS not know what show Crowley was on????!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 21, 2020 11:50 PM

[quote] Supernatural is bringing back another old foe for its final season

As Supernatural gets closer to its final days of filming, another familiar face has shown up on set.

Supernatural actor Misha Collins posted a photo from the Vancouver set with Robert Wisdom, who appeared in four episodes of the long-running series. Wisdom is better known to the #SPNFamily as Uriel, an angel who served in the same garrison as Castiel, had absolutely no patience for the Winchester brothers, and was eventually killed by Anna. He was last seen on the show in season 4’s “On the Head of a Pin.”

But now, he’s back! According to Collins’ tweet, fans can expect for Castiel and Uriel to reunite before the series bids farewell. The circumstances surrounding that reunion are unclear, but let’s just hope that this time around, Uriel will decide to help the Winchesters. After all, if they’re going to beat Chuck, they need all the angels they can get.

[quote] @mishacollins Today, there were two "lasts" on #Supernatural: First, it was the last time Cas & Uriel (@RobertRayWisdom) will be together. The other "last" is too spoilery to post here. Text me "NSFW" & I’ll send it to you: (323) 405-9939

Supernatural returns for its final run of episodes on Monday, March 16 at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 22, 2020 7:05 AM

Misha is hilarious!

I wonder if that's his real number?

Someone text him and find out!

by Anonymousreply 88February 22, 2020 7:06 AM

It's a pretty random return. I assume it has to have something to do with The Empty.

by Anonymousreply 89February 22, 2020 7:38 AM

I miss Crowley, R86. I feel like the show hasn't been the same without him.

Losing Crowley and gaining Mary and Jack is part of what made the last few seasons pretty flat and boring outside of monster of the week episodes.

by Anonymousreply 90February 22, 2020 11:26 AM

Did anyone text Misha?

by Anonymousreply 91February 22, 2020 12:15 PM

"Mitch Pileggi To Co-Star In The CW’s ‘Walker, Texas Ranger’ Reboot"

X-Files alum Mitch Pileggi is set as a series regular in Walker, a reimagining of CBS’ long-running 1990s action/crime series Walker, Texas Ranger, headlined by Jared Padalecki.

Additionally, Pretty Little Liars‘ alum Keegan Allen recently joined the cast, joining Padalecki and previously announced Lindsey Morgan. Like the original series, created by Albert S. Ruddy & Leslie Greif, the reboot, in which Walker is getting a female partner, will explore morality, family and rediscovering our lost common ground. It centers on Cordell Walker (Padalecki), a widower and father of two with his own moral code, who returns home to Austin after being undercover for two years, only to discover there’s harder work to be done at home. He’ll attempt to reconnect with his children, navigate clashes with his conservative family, and find unexpected common ground with his new partner, played by Morgan, (one of the first women in Texas Rangers’ history), while growing increasingly suspicious about the circumstances surrounding his wife’s death.

Pileggi will play Bonham Walker, Walker’s father. He is sturdy, conservative and tough as nails but a family man through and through. A third-generation Texas rancher, he’s most comfortable taking care of business on the ranch — in the bullpen, supervising cowboys, training horses. Bonham is a man who speaks his mind. He’s not about to mince words when it comes to talking to his kids.

Allen will play Liam, Walker’s younger gay and conservative brother who recently has been promoted to assistant DA.

Walker is written and executive produced by Anna Fricke (Being Human, Valor), and executive produced by Dan Lin and Lindsay Liberatore and Padalecki. CBS Television Studios produces in association with Rideback.

Pileggi is best known from his role as Agent Skinner on The X-Files. He currently can be seen in Polaroid from Dimension Films, which just released on Netflix, and the upcoming feature Axis Sally, opposite Al Pacino.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92February 22, 2020 12:31 PM

Strange how in the article at R91, there was no mention of Pileggi playing Jared's grandfather in Supernatural.

No mention of Supernatural at all, in fact.

by Anonymousreply 93February 22, 2020 12:33 PM

Sorry I am a bit late to the party here on DL but I've always liked supernatural since season 1. R6 are you also suggesting Jensen and Misha may be gay irl? Or is stuff like gif something they regularly do at cons/panels?

by Anonymousreply 94February 22, 2020 1:09 PM

I'm not R6, but it's something they usually do at panels, R94.

They just goof around.

Don't even dare mention that they could be gay in real life, or you'll be attacked here! Apparently, some nutjobs here will go off on you, at the mere suggestion.

But as a Destiel fan, even I know that Misha is married and has kids. Jensen, I'm still not sure about. I think that he could be deep, deep in the closet. Everything he does, seems to be an overcompensation to prove his manliness.

Who knows? Maybe that just stems from Jensen being such a pretty twink when he was younger, and he feels that he has something to prove.

Still, he has a wife and kids, so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 95February 22, 2020 1:13 PM

Thanks R95 I know they both have a wife and kids maybe that's why the gifs and all the touchy/feely stuff surprised me a bit. I usually just watch the series and don't read much about the actors......

I'd be all for Destial this season

by Anonymousreply 96February 22, 2020 1:18 PM

That was sad, R86.

So now grandpa Campbell will be daddy to Jared’s character. That’s okay, I guess, I do like Pileggi, since his X-Files days.

This is moving along pretty quickly. I think they’re gonna start filming in April.

by Anonymousreply 97February 22, 2020 6:08 PM

Danneel must be fuming that Jared's show is coming together.

She's probably yelling at Jensen to get off his ass and find a project. NOW!

by Anonymousreply 98February 22, 2020 6:17 PM

I wrote out a whole response but then my browser crashed. Going to try to hit the main points.

I'm very sure that there is a mutual attraction between Jensen and Misha. I don't know whether Misha and Jensen have fucked, but I hope they have. They're incredibly hot together.

I don't think that Misha and Jensen's wives and children are part of some elaborate bearding arrangement. But it's common for people to have affairs, bring other people into their marriages, or remain married but mutually agree to see other people. On a gay website in 2020, we shouldn't assume that people who are married with children have no sexuality outside of their (public) partner.

Misha has made many comments that suggest that he's not completely straight, though as far as I know he hasn't done an Advocate-style interview where he announces his sexual orientation. He's at the very least extremely pro-gay, hits on guys all the time, is familiar with most gay lingo, supports Destiel, and has read Destiel and Cockles fan fiction. Jensen is a more reserved person and comes from a more conservative background, but he looks at Misha looks the sun shines out of him, so I think if he were ever to fall in love with a guy it would be Misha. Seriously, the way Jensen looks at Misha is the main thing that makes me ship Cockles. It's a look of such overwhelming love that it sometimes makes me uncomfortable for him because EVERYONE can see him looking at Misha like that.

So, I don't think Misha or Jensen are gay. They could be, of course, but my own intuition is that Misha has always been bisexual or whatever term you prefer, while Jensen is a man who thought he was completely straight for most of his life but has been slowly opening up to his attraction to Misha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99February 22, 2020 8:47 PM

^Forgot to sign. I'm R6.

by Anonymousreply 100February 22, 2020 8:47 PM

Thanks R6 seeing the footage I cannot disagree with you(and I don't want to). They look close, they really do.

by Anonymousreply 101February 22, 2020 9:29 PM

I’ve just about had it with the fucking destiel loons coming here and derailing this thread, which is supposed to be about the show.

You people are seriously deluded if you think Jensen and that thirsty asshole Collins are friends in the real world. They are only seen together while filming and during conventions.

They. Do. Not. Spend. Any. Time. Outside. The. Show. Together.

Those two only pander to get more attention. That’s why some people are pissed that they queer-bait.

by Anonymousreply 102February 23, 2020 12:42 AM

R102 don't bother. They derailed the last thread too. Which is why no one else bothers with them anymore. This thread is going to get paywalled soon anyway.

by Anonymousreply 103February 23, 2020 12:53 AM

Thanks for the reminder, R103.

Here's a link to Part 15, for when this one gets paywalled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 23, 2020 3:01 AM

Jensen will never admit his attraction to Misha.

That said, I would be shocked if he ever let the Destiel story be his swan song on Supernatural. No way.

He is way too uptight to ever be okay with that.

by Anonymousreply 105February 23, 2020 4:04 AM

[quote] Jensen is back in the Big Easy with his beard and the ever present meard, Steve

Someone posted this in Part 15.

Please tell me more about it! Sounds interesting.

What's a "meard," and who is Steve?

by Anonymousreply 106February 23, 2020 5:28 PM

A male beard, R106.

Steve is a very good friend of Jensen and Jared, too, I believe.

He’s always in pictures with Jensen and also his beard, Danneel.

In fact, Steve and Danneel appear so often together even when Jensen is not around that some have speculated that Danneel and Steve are the actual couple.

by Anonymousreply 107February 23, 2020 6:02 PM

Thanks R107.

Do you know Steve's last name? I want to try to google him.

Now you've piqued my curiosity!

by Anonymousreply 108February 23, 2020 6:04 PM

Steve Carlson is his name. He’s actually a musician. He’s the one that has encouraged Jensen to pursue his musical interests.

He seems a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 109February 23, 2020 6:12 PM

Is this Steve Carlson?

He looks familiar.

If I'm not mistaken, he appeared in an episode, earlier this season. But I'm not sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 23, 2020 11:07 PM

That’s Steve.

The other friend who appeared on this show was Christian Kane. He’s from the Librarians tv show.

by Anonymousreply 111February 23, 2020 11:24 PM

I hope Jensen is having a good time shaking his pert little ass on Bourbon Street.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 23, 2020 11:25 PM

Thanks, R111!

R112, is he back at Mardi Gras?

I remember last year he was the "King" of something, but how about this year?

by Anonymousreply 113February 23, 2020 11:28 PM

He was also wearing a Cruella DeVille coat and was prancing around at some boutique that Danneel apparently has an affinity for.

All hippy, ridiculous clothes that she seems to like. It was on her Instagram.

He’s just a tourist this year, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 114February 23, 2020 11:29 PM

I love Billie and am glad that one of the most powerful beings in the universe is a strong, professional black woman.

by Anonymousreply 115February 24, 2020 2:44 AM

Yes he's back at Mardi Gras, he's helping out on a float, it's not that unusual, Anthony Mackie came back the next year after he was King(though he is from New Orleans) but last year I think Anthony Garcia, a former King Bacchus was there and this year along with Jensen, Jim Caviezel who was Bacchus in 2017 is there too, so it's seems to be a bit of a tradition for the old kings to come back to hang out or help out giving out favors from the floats. Robin Thicke is the King this year, which I'm not Robin Thicke fan but I was just looking and it turns out his father was king many years ago so it may have some special memories for him or something.

by Anonymousreply 116February 24, 2020 2:50 AM

I ship Billie with Amara. They would have beautiful children.

by Anonymousreply 117February 24, 2020 3:42 AM

[quote] this year along with Jensen, Jim Caviezel who was Bacchus in 2017 is there too

Interesting.

Jim Caviezel is a hard core Republican fundie, and I wonder if he and Jensen have a lot to talk about?

Are they friends? Close? I'd love to know the behind the scenes scoop.

by Anonymousreply 118February 24, 2020 4:02 AM

I read a very good DeanCas meta today. They've been written as a love story all along, and S15 is just putting a big fat underline below that. I tend to agree with the author that Dean will tell Cas he loves him before the end of the show and there will be some shot of their hands touching before a fade to black. A full-on makeout or sex scene is like a 1% chance and not what Destiel has ever been about. Dean has had hundreds of casual romps in the hay and Cas isn't that. He's much more than that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119February 24, 2020 4:25 AM

I read a very good DeanCas meta today. They've been written as a love story all along, and S15 is just putting a big fat underline below that. I tend to agree with the author that Dean will tell Cas he loves him before the end of the show and there will be some shot of their hands touching before a fade to black. A full-on makeout or sex scene is like a 1% chance and not what Destiel has ever been about. Dean has had hundreds of casual romps in the hay and Cas isn't that. He's much more than that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 24, 2020 4:25 AM

R118 Jensen and Jim have probably never even met before, they both just happen to have been King Bacchus in recent years.

by Anonymousreply 121February 24, 2020 4:30 AM

Cute video of someone realizing it's Jensen on the float, it's in the second video, click past the first one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122February 24, 2020 4:38 AM

Billie and Amara's ship name should be Amalie.

by Anonymousreply 123February 24, 2020 4:39 AM

[quote] I tend to agree with the author that Dean will tell Cas he loves him before the end of the show and there will be some shot of their hands touching before a fade to black.

As much as I would LOVE to see this, I don't think that the show has the guts to do it, and I don't think that Jensen has the "stomach" for it. Misha, on the other hand, would be ALL IN. I just know it.

[quote] Cute video of someone realizing it's Jensen on the float

All I heard was someone yelling in Spanish.

[quote] Billie and Amara's ship name should be Amalie

I like Bimara.

by Anonymousreply 124February 24, 2020 4:46 AM

[quote]I don't think that Jensen has the "stomach" for it.

Jensen aka Miss Thing should get over himself. He's always had way more chemistry with male scene partners and the show queers Dean's sexuality all the time, far more than Sam's. I don't know if he's insecure or what, but a declaration of love to Castiel seems entirely within character for Dean at this point. I mean, 15x09 was basically Supernatural: The Notebook.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125February 24, 2020 6:47 AM

Here's an interesting question, R125.

Is Dean in love with Castiel because of Jimmy Novak's body? Or is he in love with Castiel the angel who he can't see?

I'd love to see the show address THAT question.

Because I highly doubt that if Castiel inhabited Metatron's human body, or Zacariah's human body, that Dean would have the same feelings toward Castiel.

by Anonymousreply 126February 24, 2020 8:04 AM

Ooh, I like Bimara as well. Chuck is pansexual so I assume his sister would be as well.

Speaking of F/F pairings, does anyone else feel like Jody/Donna has definite lesbian potential? I mean, they've both had men in their lives, but so have a lot of LGBT women.

And didn't Charlie and Rowena go on that Thelma and Louise road trip after the S13 finale? I wonder if anything was being implied there....

Claire and Kaia was another tragic gay love story. If Dean and Castiel get together, I want to read the fanfics of awkward gay family dinners comprising father + boyfriend and daughter + girlfriend.

When Jack was hanging out with those local Lebanon kids, it certainly seemed like Eliot had a little crush on him. It would have been cool to see a friend group of two gay couples.

by Anonymousreply 127February 24, 2020 9:35 AM

That's interesting, R126.

I think Dean has to be attracted to Castiel's vessel, especially initially. They already seem into each other in S4, before they even know each other.

Of course, over time, it's become much more than that. Castiel is also in the unique position of having a vessel (re)created by God within which no human soul resides, so Dean is free to view him as essentially one and the same with the physical form he's used to.

After S5 or so, it's less about Jimmy's appearance and more about how Castiel inhabits the vessel. So, his voice, his expressions, his walk, the way he moves his head and fights and gets into Dean's space, etc. And then it's more and more about his personality as time goes by.

In meta terms, if Castiel hadn't been cute, he wouldn't have been as much of a fan favourite, so he would have been killed off as planned. So it's partly Dean and partly the audience, haha.

by Anonymousreply 128February 24, 2020 10:41 AM

[quote] it's less about Jimmy's appearance and more about how Castiel inhabits the vessel. So, his voice, his expressions, his walk, the way he moves his head and fights and gets into Dean's space, etc. And then it's more and more about his personality as time goes by.

I agree. There is something very compelling about Castiel's character.

He's nerdy, goofy, weird, idiosyncratic, funny (without intending to be), cute, strong, determined, flawed, loyal, compassionate, etc., all rolled into one. Dean loves what the viewers love. In a way, he represents "us."

My favorite is the episode where Dean takes Cass to the whorehouse to "get him laid" before he dies. He has some drinks, and then gives Cass money to sleep with the hooker. Then Dean hears screaming from the back room, runs there, and finds the woman screaming at Cass because he told her that it "wasn't your fault that your father left home. It was because he hated his job at the post office..."

Dean and Cass get chased out of the whorehouse, with Dean laughing. He said, "I've laughed more in 24 hours with you, than I have with Sam in the last year."

That was the first indication of how much Dean enjoyed Castiel's company.

And I found it endearing every time Cass would appear out of nowhere and make Dean jump. Lol. Then he would start talking to Dean, almost nose-to-nose. Then Dean would say, "Cass, what did I tell you about PERSONAL SPACE??" Haha.

It's those little things that built up over the years, which made people see the connection that they have with each other.

And of course, there's always this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129February 24, 2020 2:54 PM

Castiel always acted weird towards Dean, since from the very beginning.

Why do you suppose that is?

by Anonymousreply 130February 24, 2020 6:15 PM

This is the whorehouse scene from R129...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131February 24, 2020 6:19 PM

Another funny one...

Balthazar speaking to Dean, re: Castiel.

It's almost at the end of the video, at the 4:10 mark.

"Sorry, you have me confused with the OTHER angel...you know, the one in the dirty trench coat, who's in love with you?"

Dean's expression when Balthazar says that to him, cracks me up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132February 24, 2020 6:26 PM

Oh god, so many moments.

Yeah, 5x03 is a real DeanCas turning point. It's the first time the characters get to take a breath after the climax of S4 and it's like this marvellous relief.

Dean dressing Cas outside the police station is cute. And Cas confessing to Dean that he's a virgin, and the Bert and Ernie reference when they've been partners throughout the episode, and the scene in the alley when they run from the angry bouncer. And, of course, the scene in the motel where Cas drops down right behind Dean and they have their intensely homoerotic stare-off. Oh, and the Thelma and Louise reference...two queer analogies made by Dean in one episode.

Cas says that he shouldn't be in a "den of iniquity." Somehow, I doubt that he would have objected to Dean seducing him in that episode. That entire brothel scene was pretty queer-coded (just like the episode). Cas doesn't understand sex at this point, but I think he's definitely already in love with Dean by now.

The scene at the end where Dean and Cas talk in the Impala is a watershed moment. Dean lays out for the first time a lot of his psychology. He relates to Cas about their shared daddy issues, then says that he feels "happy" because he isn't chained to his brother. He's been paired with Cas for the episode, so the contrast Dean is setting up with John and Sam is instructive. Cas is a different relationship from those two. Cas flies away at that moment, and it's interesting to consider why.

R130, Castiel has been obsessed with Dean since his first episode on the show. He's saved and destroyed the world and lost everything he knew over and over, all for this one man. I don't think love even adequately captures the all-encompassing nature of Cas's feelings for Dean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133February 24, 2020 8:01 PM

R98 I can absolutely see that. Apparently, Jensen was supposed to start that brewery for Danneels's brother to manage or own or something.The brother's supposedly a ne'er do well. And Danneel's an actress, but hasn't worked in forever. And neither Ackles has spent a day in college. So good luck to them, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 134February 24, 2020 8:01 PM

R134 hasn't 15 seasons of SPN made him enough for life??

by Anonymousreply 135February 24, 2020 8:35 PM

R133 agree they share the deepest connection of the series

by Anonymousreply 136February 24, 2020 8:36 PM

Are you kidding, R135?

After all these years, Jensen's net worth is under $10 million. Most actors can burn through that, easily.

Plus, remember that the show was on the CW. So the lead actors aren't paid as much as those on the big networks.

That's why Jensen has all of these side jobs going on, like the singing career, the brewery, etc. It's all there "for a rainy day."

Keep in mind, Jensen is only 42. He has to support his family for many, many more years.

He is going to have to find another gig. SOON.

by Anonymousreply 137February 24, 2020 8:40 PM

[quote]And neither Ackles has spent a day in college.

Jensen must be awestruck by Misha, who graduated from the University of Chicago. I bet Misha's intelligence was one of the things that made Jensen attracted to him. That kind of elite education isn't common currency among actors.

I don't think Danneel's character on SPN is the worst ever, but I also don't find her especially interesting. She has good chemistry with Misha, which makes sense since they like each other.

by Anonymousreply 138February 24, 2020 8:46 PM

[quote] She (Danneel) has good chemistry with Misha, which makes sense since they like each other.

Awkward.

Especially because of the chemistry between Cass and Dean.

Even more awkward, if they end the show as lovers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139February 24, 2020 8:50 PM

These two are like the Stepford Couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140February 24, 2020 8:51 PM

Misha is prettier than his wife.

Is that mean to say?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141February 24, 2020 8:52 PM

R137 ok so maybe he can't uphold his current lifestyle but a few million could last more than one lifetime even with family. What is wrong with leading a normal life I wonder.....

by Anonymousreply 142February 24, 2020 9:00 PM

R141 it's true

by Anonymousreply 143February 24, 2020 9:10 PM

You people are looney tunes to obsess over this terrible show and the actors on it.

by Anonymousreply 144February 25, 2020 2:10 PM

There was a con in Vegas over the weekend and there is not much talk about it on any of the platforms I usually visit. I wonder why so quiet after a con weekend.

I did see a few pics on Tumblr, but it was mostly of the regulars that we see a lot at the cons: Richard Speight, Rob Benedict, the Jody and Donna actresses. Some other guests were Jake Abel, the guys who plays Death and Balthazar. As the show winds down and most of them will most likely not work together in the future, these people are pouring their hearts out and are giving heartfelt speeches of how great it was to have worked with J2.

by Anonymousreply 145March 8, 2020 11:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!