Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Rodgers and his Beard(s) - Part 28 of the Aaron Rodgers Saga

Kevin is gone!

by Anonymousreply 363September 16, 2020 12:33 PM

Someone said in the last thread that Kevin had a daughter. Is that true?

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2020 1:26 AM

Is he really gay or this is just DL wishful thinking?

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2020 1:31 AM

From the archives, January 2014:

"“I’m just going to say I’m not gay,” Rodgers said during weekly appearance on 540 AM ESPN Radio in Wisconsin. “I really, really like women. That’s all I can really say about that.”

Yet here were are six years later still discussing the topic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2020 1:39 AM

^ "we are" -- ugh, I hate the lack of an edit feature on DL.

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2020 1:42 AM

The only person I can think of who's had more smoke without a fire being revealed (yet) is Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2020 2:57 AM

Can someone post a link to the previous thread? For some reason, I'm not able to do it.

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2020 3:01 AM

[quote]Is he really gay or this is just DL wishful thinking?

Sweetie, there are now 28 threads over a six year period discussing the subject. Nobody is going to go out of their way to explain the saga to you or get you up to speed. If you're that interested, I suggest you do your own research and start with Part 1 (below) and keep reading the numerous threads until you come to your own conclusion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2020 3:16 AM

I always thought that was the strangest way to respond to that. Any normal straight guy would just say no I'm not gay and now feel a need to elaborate. I've heard the audio too and it was awkward as fuck at best.

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2020 3:17 AM

R8 And wasn't it amazing how AR had been famous for 9 years at that point, never once had any known girlfriend at that point, AND said he believed private life should stay private, and then just a few months after that interview to deny being gay, here comes Olivia Munn and suddenly they're photographed everywhere and AR couldn't stop talking about her. I'm sure the timing was completely a coincidence!

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2020 3:34 AM

He did too have a girlfriend, Destiny.

lmao r7, like anyone would read 16,200 replies to find out that absolutely nothing happened since Kevin's tweets. Kevin is married to a woman and Aaron is in a relationship with a woman. Aaron ditched Kevin because Kevin is a Jesus freak who raps and writes poems and Aaron told him to get out of his house.

by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2020 3:42 AM

R10, Thank you clearing that up for us. Everyone knows that once you are married you are off the official gay list. Also your clarity on the Kevin was kicked out because he was a Jesus freak was so precise and on point, we must of missed that completely.

by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2020 3:46 AM

[quote]lmao [R7], like anyone would read 16,200 replies to find out that absolutely nothing happened since Kevin's tweets.

And yet you are still interested enough to keep reading and replying to all of the AR threads.

by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2020 3:51 AM

R7 is right

by Anonymousreply 13January 27, 2020 12:45 PM

There are videos of Kevin cozying up in bed to his much younger illegal minor Christian camp mates under the fuzzy hazing pretext of waking them up very early for rookie activities.

It’s all very creepy and extremely telling.

by Anonymousreply 14January 28, 2020 9:58 AM

R11 "must of" really? It's must have, or must've

by Anonymousreply 15January 28, 2020 10:16 AM

That was my impression too r8. He brought Kevin as his "date" to many events, the two even went to see Justin Bieber together lol. Kevin wore his ring, come on. He's too chickenshit to admit it because he plays for neanderthals in Wisconsin.

by Anonymousreply 16January 28, 2020 10:42 AM

That’s a stretch

by Anonymousreply 17January 28, 2020 12:09 PM

R14, only if you have a twisted, impure mind.

by Anonymousreply 18January 28, 2020 12:10 PM

Is Aaron Rodgers going to retire? Maybe he'll come out when that happens. Oh wait, the endorsement deals.

by Anonymousreply 19January 28, 2020 12:17 PM

R15 THANK YOU! I hate 'must of'...

by Anonymousreply 20January 28, 2020 12:31 PM

You realize most people stay closeted for bigger reasons than money or fame?

by Anonymousreply 21January 28, 2020 3:10 PM

[quote] [R14], only if you have a twisted, impure mind.

Watch the videos and then judge.

by Anonymousreply 22January 28, 2020 5:55 PM

Aaron and Danica are how astrology students. What will they learn about their futures?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 2, 2020 1:08 AM

Aaron and Danica are how astrology students. What will they learn about their futures?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 2, 2020 1:08 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 2, 2020 1:08 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 2, 2020 1:08 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 2, 2020 1:08 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 2, 2020 1:08 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 2, 2020 1:08 AM

Sorry. The site messed up when making my post so it posted like 7 times.

by Anonymousreply 30February 2, 2020 1:10 AM

He’s definitely the typical Sagittarius - likes to “tell it like it is” and make “jokes” about others, but then when someone does the same to him, he has a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 31February 2, 2020 1:17 AM

How much of this do you believe? They travel every week?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 7, 2020 7:19 PM

R32 Jesus Christ - does this Bitch do ANYTHING besides talk about Aaron Rodgers??? Seriously, get a fucking life of your own. The more time goes on, the more convinced I am that she got into this arrangement to keep her name in the news since she would be irrelevant now that she’s retired.

by Anonymousreply 33February 8, 2020 3:23 AM

He's sool if he decides he wants to break it off now; no way can he run faster than she can drive!

by Anonymousreply 34February 8, 2020 3:57 PM

Yeah, if he ever wants to get rid of her, he’s going to be in for a mess. I don’t see her going away quietly since he’s the only one that can get her name in the news these days.

by Anonymousreply 35February 8, 2020 4:09 PM

Good lord! Does MANica double as Aaron’s spokesperson? Can he not respond himself? Why does she always need to insert herself into things that don’t even involve her??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 8, 2020 7:05 PM

R36 That girl needs proactive not popsicles.

Everything Danica does these days is a publicity stunt involving Aaron. Was she this obsessed with ex? Did anyone follow her before Aaron?

by Anonymousreply 37February 9, 2020 12:55 AM

Lol this is not happening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 9, 2020 3:58 PM

Za' Darius is either being an asshole or helping with a new beard situation coming up that is minus the racing broad.

by Anonymousreply 39February 9, 2020 6:57 PM

R10, Destiny was not really his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 40February 9, 2020 6:59 PM

I swear the more this charade goes on the more respect I lose for Aaron. Get some fucking guts man. You’re at the tail end of your career, have more money than you could ever dream, and you STILL don’t have the guts to live your truth??? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 41February 9, 2020 7:06 PM

Za'Darius is so cute. Love him!

by Anonymousreply 42February 9, 2020 7:06 PM

When this relationship eventually comes to its end, Aaron is going to look like a terrible person for not marrying her. She is so over the top with her “love” that people aren’t going to understand why any man would let her walk. They had better have a good exit plan in place.

by Anonymousreply 43February 9, 2020 7:09 PM

Danica is retired. She's not getting attention through her sport any more, so she has to get it through him. I'm sure that's why she entered into the arrangement in the first place - it would keep her name in the news, and that will bring career opportunities (like hosting the ESPN awards, or whatever she did).

She's just doing her job. But as R43 says, it's going to make the exit plan more and more difficult.

by Anonymousreply 44February 9, 2020 7:23 PM

So the HOlivia arrangement was for three years. Is the MANica arrangement going to be three years as well (they just completed year two in January)? And will MANica make subtle jibes about AR when it’s all over like HOlivia has?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 9, 2020 7:33 PM

Munn was referring to her straight, married lover - the one she had before, and during, her fauxmance with Rodgers. That's probably why she was okay with the idea of bearding in the first place: she had time on her hands and needed some arm candy for public appearances. They used each other.

Obviously her actual (married) lover has subsequently kicked her to the kerb.

by Anonymousreply 46February 9, 2020 7:42 PM

R46 Who is her married lover?

by Anonymousreply 47February 9, 2020 7:58 PM

R40 yes she was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48February 9, 2020 8:38 PM

I guess I’ve been engaged multiple times then if taking pictures with female friends automatically means you’re dating.

by Anonymousreply 49February 9, 2020 8:46 PM

R48, they were never really engaged. You're gullible.

by Anonymousreply 50February 9, 2020 8:50 PM

Ha he’s absolutely gay, everyone at our University knew; he and Danica are publicity whores.

I can’t believe there’s even doubt HERE. This ain’t even funny, honeys.

by Anonymousreply 51February 9, 2020 9:01 PM

[quote]Ha he’s absolutely gay, everyone at our University knew; he and Danica are publicity whores.

Are you saying you went to the same university as Aaron? If so, tell us some stories!!!

by Anonymousreply 52February 9, 2020 9:06 PM

I was there after, but it was known. Older friends.

by Anonymousreply 53February 9, 2020 9:09 PM

R51, details please!

by Anonymousreply 54February 9, 2020 9:14 PM

I just asked an older friend, “oh hey, was Rodgers gay?” We don’t care much about football. And she looked at me, astonished, and was like, “Duh.” But we never overlapped. I have no real dirt, and sure- it’s hearsay. But it wasn’t treated as some great sin (Bay Area) and I have only thought about it recently as I want to try to get interested in football for my partner.

I’m surprised it’s up for debate here with his clear bearding techniques, roommate (come the fuck on) and being the ONLY $100M NFL player without at least one baby mama. (He’s just so careful with all the puss he’s crushing!)

by Anonymousreply 55February 9, 2020 9:24 PM

R55 LOL! Did your older friend know him at all?

by Anonymousreply 56February 9, 2020 9:32 PM

Yes, R55

by Anonymousreply 57February 9, 2020 9:45 PM

Come out, gurl

by Anonymousreply 58February 13, 2020 2:41 AM

Seriously, this bearding shit is boring!

by Anonymousreply 59February 13, 2020 2:42 AM

Male friendships can last for years, even decades. If Aaron and Kevin were just friends, why aren't they friends now?

by Anonymousreply 60February 13, 2020 3:03 AM

Funny how Aaron didn’t make a post for her (as of now). Jesus she looks so fucking desperate. Her whole fucking life revolves around kissing his ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 14, 2020 10:38 PM

I seriously hope the relationship is 100% fake and she’s getting paid millions for this. Otherwise she is a major loser.

by Anonymousreply 62February 15, 2020 12:22 AM

R62 She was a loser during her career and she’s still a loser in retirement.

And I wonder who they hired to take pictures for that phony frolicking on the beach photoshoot.

by Anonymousreply 63February 15, 2020 1:02 AM

R61 Look at their body language. Could they be walking any further apart while holding hands? What a romantic stroll!😂

by Anonymousreply 64February 15, 2020 1:14 AM

So much effort went into this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 15, 2020 1:17 AM

So much effort went into this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 15, 2020 1:17 AM

R66 LMAO!😂 He couldn’t even be bothered to try to post new pictures and instead posted old pics he’s already posted before!

Aaron - I know you read this site. You are such a pussy and so pathetic. Be a man and stop this charade bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 67February 15, 2020 1:23 AM

Ugh, those new Instagram pics of him and Danica for Valentine's Day are so sad. He needs a hot guy and not Danica.

by Anonymousreply 68February 15, 2020 3:14 PM

R68 Well, he had a hot guy at one time and ruined it.

by Anonymousreply 69February 15, 2020 3:51 PM

Kevin was not hot.

by Anonymousreply 70February 15, 2020 6:19 PM

He needs MOI.

by Anonymousreply 71February 15, 2020 7:09 PM

I wonder if AR has ever tried anal.👬

by Anonymousreply 72February 15, 2020 7:49 PM

Maybe AR is asexual.

by Anonymousreply 73February 15, 2020 9:19 PM

I think Aaron has probably had quasi-homoromantic relationships, like with KL, but has probably never kissed a guy or been intimate with a guy.

But I've known guys like him before: once they find THE GUY of their dreams, they will ditch their girlfriends quicker than...something really quick. And never look back.

Aaron really admires guys with music careers, so it will probably be some male musician. Maybe not a pop star, but like a producer or music executive who is similar in age to him with a Christian background who wants to have kids, etc. I could also see him with a tech guy who has some company that AR's holding company invests in. So ideally, his guy/husband material would be someone who has musical inclinations or a musical career, has their own money, and involved in Silicon Valley tech shit. I can also see him wanting him to date someone similar in age to himself, so probably a guy in mid-late 30s who still has a slight twink look. Probably blonde or dark blonde.

Money is also very important to Aaron, so the person would have to have similar net worth to him or have the potential to earn that amount.

by Anonymousreply 74February 15, 2020 11:07 PM

^^Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 75February 15, 2020 11:09 PM

This thread is full of idiots.

by Anonymousreply 76February 15, 2020 11:33 PM

[quote]-Kevin's wife

AKA Aaron Rodgers.

Well, back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 77February 16, 2020 12:20 AM

R76.

by Anonymousreply 78February 16, 2020 12:38 AM

There's only one way to settle this thing. Have Brandon Flynn go on a walk with Aaron for Starbucks and find out what's what.

by Anonymousreply 79February 16, 2020 12:49 AM

Will DL approve if Aaron Rodgers and Aaron Schock come out as a power couple?

by Anonymousreply 80February 16, 2020 3:00 AM

I don't think Aaron Schock is his type

by Anonymousreply 81February 16, 2020 3:34 AM

[quote]Will DL approve if Aaron Rodgers and Aaron Schock come out as a power couple?

I’m quite sure Rodgers wouldn’t want anything to do with that piece of shit, nor would he be interested in having that washed up old slut scrounging off him. If he ever comes out, it will get with some hot young thing; not some balding queen pushing 40 who makes sad videos of himself presenting used up hole.

by Anonymousreply 82February 16, 2020 4:56 AM

I picture him with someone more rangy and artistic, not some muscle type or Twink

by Anonymousreply 83February 16, 2020 5:34 AM

R83 I could see that. Based on who he follows on Instagram, AR seems to be really into thinking deep, spirituality, and going outside the box (which is good). I imagine he would want someone similar.

by Anonymousreply 84February 16, 2020 5:51 AM

There's absolutely no way Aaron would end up with someone like Aaron Shock. Ugh. I'm guessing Aaron Rodgers is into spiritual, artistic types (who also can earn their keep by making money) and is probably not into guys who whore around.

My intuition is that Rodgers has had a low number of sexual partners (and thus no VDs) and expects his future husband to have a similar sexual history.

He'd probably identify with someone who came from a Christian background like him but is now into a broader spiritual ideology.

by Anonymousreply 85February 16, 2020 11:19 PM

[quote]My intuition is that Rodgers has had a low number of sexual partners (and thus no VDs) and expects his future husband to have a similar sexual history.

I get that feeling too. Which is a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 86February 16, 2020 11:46 PM

Aaron likes thinks. That's why he loved Bieber (back in the day) and Harry Styles, who wore his #12 jersey like an engagement ring. Didn't Styles even buy a place in Green Bay for a while?

If Rodgers is posting on DL, he's probably one of our Nephew trolls.

by Anonymousreply 87February 17, 2020 1:12 AM

"Twinks", dammit, not "thinks".

Autocorrect!!!

by Anonymousreply 88February 17, 2020 1:13 AM

Yes, it’s obvious AR prefers smaller framed guys. He is definitely a top.

by Anonymousreply 89February 17, 2020 2:10 AM

I have a smaller body frame and I fantasize about Aaron ripping my clothes off, throwing me on the bed 🛌, and fucking my ass missionary style so hard that I can’t move.😍

by Anonymousreply 90February 17, 2020 2:22 AM

AR lines up behind some of the most muscular and perfect asses made and sticks his hands under one of them at work. I can't fathom that he would like twinks. But I guess to each his own closet.

by Anonymousreply 91February 17, 2020 3:34 AM

R65, He can't even write a caption describing their relationship or how much he loves his "girlfriend".

All he uses are emojis and old pictures. How do people believe this is real?

by Anonymousreply 92February 17, 2020 11:14 PM

R92 I think even Aaron is just going through the motions at this point and not even bothering to put in the effort anymore; just doing the bare minimum.

by Anonymousreply 93February 17, 2020 11:38 PM

Adam Kinzinger is no longer an option for AR.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 18, 2020 1:13 AM

Who are the retards in this thread who keep bringing up aging closeted congressmen in this thread?? As if AR would want their old asses. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 95February 18, 2020 1:47 AM

He seems really dull.

by Anonymousreply 96February 22, 2020 5:32 PM

Who is his secret bf these days?

by Anonymousreply 97February 22, 2020 5:39 PM

[quote]Who are the retards in this thread who keep bringing up aging closeted congressmen in this thread?? As if AR would want their old asses.

In my mind, Aaron is a total top who is only into twinks.

by Anonymousreply 98February 22, 2020 5:43 PM

I have always gotten a very "dykey" vibe from Danika. When I first saw her on Letterman, I thought, "She's family." This may be a "Lavender Marriage" arrangement. Mutually beneficial. I wonder if Olivia Munn is a lesbo?

by Anonymousreply 99February 22, 2020 5:52 PM

I imagine Aaron as a loving top who likes to kiss

by Anonymousreply 100February 22, 2020 7:31 PM

R99 I’ve always thought MANica was a dyke too, but she’s been married once and then had a long term BF before Aaron (not that that means anything). I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a mutual bearding situation and MANica gets the bonus of extra publicity since her career is over.

I get no lesbo vibes from HOlivia. That “relationship” was for him to look straight and for her to get publicity.

by Anonymousreply 101February 22, 2020 8:12 PM

I think Aaron pursued Harry Styles and Harry fell for him. The meet up periodically still. They are each other's type.

by Anonymousreply 102February 22, 2020 9:56 PM

[quote]They are each other’s type.

To each her own, I suppose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103February 22, 2020 11:01 PM

R99 No. Olivia is a ho who fucks for roles. She had an affair with Les Moonves.

by Anonymousreply 104February 23, 2020 12:28 AM

Olivia is a desperate famewhore who would date Hitler's corpse if she thought it would get her some publicity

by Anonymousreply 105February 23, 2020 1:11 AM

I like Aaron and think he's sexy but he's just as much a desperate famewhore as Olivia and Danica.

I think he's sick for playing games with Danica. She's like 39 and obviously wants/needs to start a family and he's stringing her along.

It's unfair to her and basically to the public he's trying to get money from, with his Izod and Metlife (or whatever) insurance commercials. This guy is obviously not straight and will end up married to some cute, twinkie guy...so why waste everyone's time?

What I've noticed is that the "Christian right" don't care if you're gay as long as you're MARRIED (to a man).

I work with this fundie right-wing Christian woman who works with a gay guy, and she referred to his "husband" in almost a reverential way. Like, this gay guy was so great for being married. Other fundamentalist "Karens" have also talked up this guy, about how great he was, how great his husband is.

I think Christians just hate the idea of gay guys slutting it up across town. If they're in a marriage, it seems to be okay with the conservatives nowadays. Even better if they have a baby/kids through surrogate.

If Aaron broke up with Danica, and got married in a year or two to a handsome, age appropriate guy, and continued to play football, I doubt Packers fans would bat an eyelash, and would probably cheer him on harder. Even better if Aaron could have some spawn (via surrogate, or via sperm-splicing which is a reality in 2 to 3 years according to my science friends) he could bring out on the field after a big win.

by Anonymousreply 106February 23, 2020 1:32 AM

R106 You’re delusional. If AR ever comes out, you can bet it won’t be until he retires. If he were anywhere near coming out, then he wouldn’t bother with the bearding.

I will agree with the famewhore part though. All the commercials, celebrity golf tournaments, making appearances on TV shows (Game of Thrones, Jeopardy, Shark Week, etc).

by Anonymousreply 107February 23, 2020 4:53 AM

R107 - he's a famewhore through and through. And he only has 1 million IG followers. Which yeah, is a lot...and I think they're probably authentic and not from IG farms, but still...

I do think he's totally handsome and would love to have one night with him being the big spoon.

by Anonymousreply 108February 24, 2020 11:05 PM

Aaron is so fucking whiny and lazy. The $134 million man is now bitching about having to play ONE more game a season and wants even MORE off-season time. Such a spoiled crybaby. Try working a regular job for average pay 12 months out of the year until you’re in your 60’s you ungrateful sack of shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109February 26, 2020 10:01 PM

R109 is a dumbass who didn’t bother to read why Aaron is against this. His teammates don’t want it and he stood up for them.

by Anonymousreply 110February 27, 2020 12:22 AM

I agree with Aaron on this

by Anonymousreply 111February 27, 2020 12:48 AM

Nothing makes Aaron happy. He bitches and moans about everything and is a demanding diva who thinks he's god. Even most of the comments made below in this article are about how whiny he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 27, 2020 1:04 AM

I have to agree, he does come off ass a whiny little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 113February 27, 2020 1:57 AM

R113 Could you imagine having all that money and STILL bitching and moaning? He cries about how playing ONE more game a season is hard on the players' bodies, yet all the people in the armed forces risking their lives day in and day out for peanuts. This little pussy needs to put things into perspective.

by Anonymousreply 114February 27, 2020 2:01 AM

Gotta love the wusses who are calling a professional NFL player a "bitch"

Like you could ever do what he does.

by Anonymousreply 115February 27, 2020 2:27 AM

Aaron, get your pussy ass off here.

by Anonymousreply 116February 27, 2020 2:53 AM

Let's let him dig ditches or man a customer service desk in a department store for a few months and see how horrible his working conditions in the NFL are.

by Anonymousreply 117February 28, 2020 12:50 AM

R117 Exactly. Or let him join the military or be a firefighter and maybe the spoiled brat will finally learn what a dangerous and hard job is...and he sure as hell wouldn’t be making $134 million either.

by Anonymousreply 118February 28, 2020 2:08 AM

R117, those jobs don't involve regularly being tackled by guys who weigh 300 pounds

Let's see you last ten seconds in his job.

by Anonymousreply 119February 28, 2020 3:49 PM

Nobody feels sorry for a multimillionaire.

by Anonymousreply 120February 28, 2020 7:56 PM

Danica has always been odd, but she just seems to have gone off the deep end lately. The astrology shit is so crazy. Aaron needs to move on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 12, 2020 12:58 AM

I get the feeling this “relationship” will be over by the end of the year. Neither of them have posted about the other on social media in nearly a month (on Valentines Day). And when Aaron did his Valentine’s Day post, he couldn’t even be bothered to find new pictures or say anything - just used a few emojis. And yeah that picture above of Danica with that woman isn’t helping her closeted rumors either.

by Anonymousreply 122March 12, 2020 1:06 AM

Who is that with her?

by Anonymousreply 123March 12, 2020 1:12 AM

Her life partner.

by Anonymousreply 124March 12, 2020 1:14 AM

R123 An astrology person who is her new BFF. The woman has been staying with her at Aaron’s Malibu house this past week. They also go on trips together and Danica and Aaron are enrolled in her class.

by Anonymousreply 125March 12, 2020 1:26 AM

I wish Aaron would get some guts and stop this charade.

by Anonymousreply 126March 12, 2020 1:31 AM

Are there nice beach pictures of Aaron?

by Anonymousreply 127March 12, 2020 1:46 AM

So her new gf, then?

by Anonymousreply 128March 12, 2020 2:18 AM

Could this be an exit strategy brewing?

"We drifted apart due to our philosophical differences."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129March 12, 2020 3:55 AM

He is sooooo hot.

by Anonymousreply 130March 12, 2020 3:58 AM

[quote]Are there nice beach pictures of Aaron?

One thing I’ve noticed about Aaron is he almost never takes off his shirt. The few pics I’ve seen of him without his shirt, it was nothing to get excited about. Saggy tits and no abs.

by Anonymousreply 131March 12, 2020 12:07 PM

Wow. That picture at r121 is so dikey. They’re wearing the butch bikini - board shorts and running bras, with sensible Birkenstock sandals. Danica’s not even trying the femme thing anymore. Good, she looked ridiculous with her big arms/hands and dainty evening wear.

by Anonymousreply 132March 12, 2020 1:14 PM

R127 Here’s one from years ago. Not a great body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133March 12, 2020 10:47 PM

To be fair he lives in an area where three of the basic food groups are beef, cheese, and beer.

by Anonymousreply 134March 13, 2020 12:41 AM

A $120M not great body, r133

by Anonymousreply 135March 13, 2020 12:42 AM

R135 Unfortunately he doesn’t know you exist.

by Anonymousreply 136March 13, 2020 12:44 AM

Hey, for all we know R135 might be the next twinkish personal assistant/roommate/best friend/wind beneath Aaron's wings posting from deep in Cheesehead country...

by Anonymousreply 137March 13, 2020 1:05 AM

fuck no, I hate the snow.

by Anonymousreply 138March 13, 2020 8:23 AM

[quote]Male friendships can last for years, even decades. If Aaron and Kevin were just friends, why aren't they friends now?

Because it's a fucking BREAKUP! That's why. I've been saying this for years about other celebrities like Gyllenhaal and Nichols; Farrell and Leto; McConaughey and Armstrong; Pitt and Clooney and a few others. Straight men friendships RARELY drop off so suddenly, especially after hanging out all the time being seen everywhere together. Since 90% + will never be known by the public, this is a clear indicator we should consider. We know that Luke Evans broke up with that Spanish model because they suddenly stopped hanging out. Same thing with Madden and that Flynn guy as with Armitage and Pace.

But for all of Affleck's personal problems, he's still friends with Damon. Depp has been friends with Paul Bettany for about two decades. Now that's typical straight man behaviour. Still up in the air for me is Rogen and Franco. Haven't seen them together for a while.

by Anonymousreply 139March 13, 2020 9:03 AM

This is dikey as hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140March 14, 2020 1:08 AM

kristaripma New podcast episode ✨ Surrending to the Feminine with @danicapatrick ⚡️⚡️⚡️ I’m so excited for you to all to hear this one. We go deep into identity, transition, mindset, spirituality and how important and hard it has been for both of us to lean into our feminine. We also drink her amazing wine.🍷 This is a special connection and I am grateful for our new friendship. Also this episode is so important to me and I am grateful @danicapatrick is so loved by so many because it means more people get to hear it. 🧡 link in bio to listen or search for the authentic audience podcast wherever you get your podcasts! #keepgrowing

by Anonymousreply 141March 14, 2020 1:09 AM

Just come out, Danica

by Anonymousreply 142March 14, 2020 1:10 AM

R142 Tell her “boyfriend” to come out too while we’re at it.

Does Aaron live on one side of his Malibu home and Danica lives rent-free on the other side?

by Anonymousreply 143March 14, 2020 1:15 AM

Is Danica our own Meghan Markle? She set the trap, got the boy, and now he's done.

by Anonymousreply 144March 14, 2020 1:21 AM

[quote]Since 90% + will never be known by the public,

I meant to say 90%+ of celebrity hookups (gay or straight) will remain secret.

by Anonymousreply 145March 14, 2020 6:47 AM

R144, Hoo-Boy, barking up the wrong tree there young fella. Trying to trap that Aaron gay boy is like trying to trap a greased varmint with ya bare hands!

by Anonymousreply 146March 14, 2020 5:03 PM

Is Aaron going crazy being stuck inside 24/7 with Danica during the quarantine?

by Anonymousreply 147March 21, 2020 2:23 PM

Who wouldn't be?

by Anonymousreply 148March 21, 2020 4:36 PM

Quarantine Aaron is hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149March 24, 2020 10:27 PM

Did he say anything interesting?

by Anonymousreply 150March 24, 2020 10:47 PM

He is rather torrid in that photo!

by Anonymousreply 151March 25, 2020 12:51 AM

Is that what a closeted multi millionaire sports figure looks like?

by Anonymousreply 152March 25, 2020 1:06 AM

I never appreciated how relatively wonderful this multi-part thread is/was until I started posting on the Coronavirus Freakout threads.

(Carry on.)

by Anonymousreply 153March 25, 2020 2:46 AM

R149 Anyone have a link to the quarantine interview he did today? I can’t find it anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 154March 25, 2020 2:55 AM

R151 He looks bored.

by Anonymousreply 155March 25, 2020 2:56 AM

This chick has gotten very bizarre lately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156March 26, 2020 1:51 AM

R154

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157March 26, 2020 3:19 AM

R157 I watched it. No matter what he talks about, he is just so dull. No personality at all. Oh, and of course he had to make sure to mention MANica.🙄

by Anonymousreply 158March 26, 2020 5:00 AM

He says that him and MANica are learning languages and studying astrology during quarantine...

by Anonymousreply 159March 26, 2020 1:39 PM

Aaron is learning the language of love.

by Anonymousreply 160March 26, 2020 10:49 PM

what he needs is a nice Aqueerius

by Anonymousreply 161March 26, 2020 11:33 PM

"Astrology"? No wonder his fundie family think he has gone to the dark side.

by Anonymousreply 162March 27, 2020 12:21 AM

Studying astrology is one of the gayest things you can do.

by Anonymousreply 163March 27, 2020 1:24 AM

Is Aaron EVER coming out???👬👨‍❤️‍👨

by Anonymousreply 164March 27, 2020 1:27 AM

Aaron was in Peru and had to flee due to Coronavirus last week. He had a trip planned with 3 other people to visit countries in South America. All four made it out on a private.

What’s interesting is that none of those four people was Danica. She was at home or on her own girl trips. Who are those three people?

Aaron made sure to mention he and Danica live together in Malibu although he rarely appears to be at that house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165March 27, 2020 10:24 PM

R165 Very good questions/points.

by Anonymousreply 166March 28, 2020 12:10 AM

Now, now, I'm sure they were just his fishing buddies. Like Ennis and Jack Twist.

by Anonymousreply 167March 28, 2020 12:59 AM

OMG I get embarrassed just listening to him! In this latest interview (around the 14:45 mark), Aaron says “the lovely lady that I cohabitate with and share a bed with”!🤦🏻‍♂️😂 Jesus fucking Christ this is almost as bad as the “I really, really like girls” remark.

Even more bizarre is about a minute after that, he starts talking about his “normal bowel movements”.😳🤢

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168March 28, 2020 2:13 AM

Hmm, maybe that interview at R168 gives a clue to the REAL relationship AR has with Danica: she's his nutritionist and training buddy.

by Anonymousreply 169March 28, 2020 2:46 AM

God, he is so attractive. And he is a fan of Documentary Now? I love this show.

by Anonymousreply 170March 28, 2020 2:47 AM

[quote]God, he is so attractive.

Uh, no. He looks like total shit these days. Looks 46 instead of 36.

His money is attractive though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171March 28, 2020 2:53 AM

I am confused. For someone who does sports and eats healthy... Where do all these wrinkles come from? Sun bathing? But maybe he will keep his current look for the next 15 years? He isn't even that grey yet(beard) and apart from his obvious deep wrinkles on his face the rest of his skin still looks rather youthful. His forehead is still pretty smooth too. Maybe he just has that natural "mature" look like Jared Leto who looks naturally young?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 28, 2020 9:40 AM

[quote] Where do all these wrinkles come from?

Meth

by Anonymousreply 173March 28, 2020 10:26 AM

Worrying 24/7/365 that the public will find out who you really are adds a few lines.

by Anonymousreply 174March 28, 2020 1:03 PM

If you go to the 0:50 mark in this video, they do a closeup of him and you can see just how many deep wrinkles he has. He seriously needs some Botox and needs to start wearing sunscreen and moisturizer 🧴.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 28, 2020 3:14 PM

I bet AR is pumping that pussy all day and night!

by Anonymousreply 176March 31, 2020 10:42 PM

he got a cat?

by Anonymousreply 177March 31, 2020 11:32 PM

Norman took a wife?

by Anonymousreply 178March 31, 2020 11:45 PM

Aww, he just posted about Danica again. Such a loving couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179April 1, 2020 2:03 AM

They have been pimping this same stupid podcast interview for months. I guess her show isn’t too popular.

by Anonymousreply 180April 1, 2020 2:45 AM

R180 Yeah it’s pretty fucking sad that he’s trying to get people to listen to an interview done 5 months ago. If nobody was interested the first time around, chances are nobody cares now. Especially with his boring ass.🥱

by Anonymousreply 181April 1, 2020 2:53 AM

Were the people in Peru with him all divinity school twinks?

by Anonymousreply 182April 1, 2020 2:55 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183April 2, 2020 2:26 AM

Aaron liked this on twitter. Is he anti-vaxx or am I reading this wrong?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184April 5, 2020 8:32 PM

Aaron liked this on twitter. Is he anti-vaxx or am I reading this wrong?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185April 5, 2020 8:32 PM

No, it means he's dumb. Only dumb people think you control population growth by allowing disease to spread.

by Anonymousreply 186April 5, 2020 8:57 PM

Aaron loses touch with reality more and more every year. Fame and fortune have gone to his head and now he thinks he’s so much more enlightened than everyone else. You can tell by the bizarre conspiracy theory instagram pages he follows (or used to at least) and liking stupid tweets like this show how easily brainwashed he gets.

by Anonymousreply 187April 6, 2020 1:44 AM

I wonder Danica got him into this shit or if he got her into it? Because she’s worse than he is about astrology and anti-intellectualism.

by Anonymousreply 188April 6, 2020 1:50 AM

R188 She got him into it. Aaron has no personality or mind of his own - he takes on the persona of whoever he spends the most time with. When he was with Kevin, he acted like Kevin and took on all of his interests. When he was “with” Olivia, he acted like her and took on all of her interests. Now with Danica, he acts like her and takes on all of her interests. It’s weird.

by Anonymousreply 189April 6, 2020 2:50 AM

Aaron should use this time to sit down 🪑 and figure out when he’s going to start living his truth.

by Anonymousreply 190April 6, 2020 3:33 AM

Aaron will probably go back to being a Republican just because MANica and her family are. He has no brain of his own.

by Anonymousreply 191April 7, 2020 1:09 AM

Danica obviously got him hooked into this wack-job Panther King. The current conspiracy theory on far right sites is that Bill Gates has a master plan to have people vaccinated with his vaccine and somehow control the country then world.

Danica is a fucking insane broad to follow this shit house rat crazy right wing fuckery.

Aaron is an empty vessel for anything or anyone around him. I suspect he is incredibly stupid, but means well. This path though with this toxic baby-Nazi/New age right wing cunt will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 192April 7, 2020 2:28 AM

Love this thread. More gossip on DL please!

by Anonymousreply 193April 7, 2020 7:51 AM

R192 Yes, he’s a fucking idiot who gets brainwashed easily and takes on the persona of whoever he spends the most time with. And no, this isn’t going to end well. He’ll be sorry when it’s too late.

He seems very needy.

by Anonymousreply 194April 7, 2020 10:45 PM

He's crying all the way to the bank

by Anonymousreply 195April 8, 2020 12:56 AM

R195 Good thing he has all that money to buy friends because nobody would put up with all his diva shit without it.

by Anonymousreply 196April 8, 2020 1:10 AM

Danica now wants you to think she was with Aaron in Peru. The problem with that is she was posting stories and pics in California at that time. Is this pic shopped? I can’t tell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197April 11, 2020 10:09 PM

Probably should tell her friend to take this down if she’s claiming to have been in Peru with Aaron until March 10.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198April 11, 2020 10:10 PM

She looks rough

by Anonymousreply 199April 11, 2020 10:44 PM

Wow, they can’t even keep their stories straight (no pun intended) anymore. When Aaron did a radio interview a few weeks ago, he said he went with 4 friends - never said a word about Danica. Now she was supposedly there, even though I wouldn’t be surprised if that photo was photoshopped. I put nothing past them.

by Anonymousreply 200April 12, 2020 3:52 AM

[quote]Probably should tell her friend to take this down if she’s claiming to have been in Peru with Aaron until March 10.

And on March 10, MANica posted a pic of her dog’s birthday.

by Anonymousreply 201April 12, 2020 3:54 AM

I don't "buy" their relationship but I also don't think that photo at R197 is photoshopped. She must have been there.

by Anonymousreply 202April 12, 2020 6:42 AM

So why didn’t AR mention that she went and why did she and that other woman post pictures of each other in California during that time?

by Anonymousreply 203April 12, 2020 10:07 AM

Besides Aaron, Danica’s podcasts are nothing but medical loons, pseudoscience, anti-vaxx crazies, astrology and whatever celebrities she could find and pay. This dude is insane and people called her out in the comments. I hope Aaron doesn’t agree with her weird shitty beliefs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204April 13, 2020 2:31 AM

Also it seems Danica has given up on her Pretty Intense workout site. I guess it was a bust. I haven’t heard about her clothing line in a while either. Her podcast garbage clearly isn’t popular. She’s not got enough followers to be an Instagram influencer.

What’s she’s going to try next.? Reality show on YouTube?

by Anonymousreply 205April 13, 2020 2:36 AM

MANica is just throwing spaghetti at every wall at this point hoping something will stick (it won’t). Anything to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 206April 13, 2020 2:41 AM

[quote]Besides Aaron, Danica’s podcasts are nothing but medical loons, pseudoscience, anti-vaxx crazies, astrology and whatever celebrities she could find and pay. This dude is insane and people called her out in the comments. I hope Aaron doesn’t agree with her weird shitty beliefs.

Aaron isn’t very bright and she’s already got him brainwashed. He’s already said he’s studying astrology too and he also apparently liked a questionable tweet (see R185). He also keeps saying “Love over fear” in his IG posts, which sounds like something one of those anti-vaxxers would say.

As mentioned earlier, he seems to take on the traits and mindset of whoever he is around the most since he has no identity of his own outside of sports.

by Anonymousreply 207April 13, 2020 2:51 AM

Yeah, it seems pretty clear that she's a bust as a "personality"

Being Aaron's "better half" is all she has to hang on to at this point.

by Anonymousreply 208April 13, 2020 3:26 AM

She should have gotten an advanced Math degree to fall back on like that other Danica. It would have helped her put two and two together and realize her boyfriend's queer as a $3 bill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209April 14, 2020 3:26 AM

Math doesn't suck.....but bearding and famewhoring do

by Anonymousreply 210April 14, 2020 3:28 AM

Lord, now Aaron is re-telling his story AGAIN to everyone about the Peru trip, but now making sure to say that Danica was there.🙄 He also said that he threw a Zoom birthday party for the bitch.🥱

Goodness he is so fucking paranoid and pathetic. His whole life is about keeping up an appearance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211April 14, 2020 3:41 AM

Why does he talk about that stupid “Tiger King” show and that Joe Exotic guy in all of his interviews lately? Is he trying to figure out how he can have two husbands too?

by Anonymousreply 212April 14, 2020 3:54 AM

All of the lying and covering his gay tracks is showing on his wrinkled face. He looks 50. She also looks worse than when she started bearding. Keeping up appearances must age a person. Come out, Aaron. Everybody knows.

by Anonymousreply 213April 14, 2020 3:55 AM

R213 I think you’re right. I have never seen a 36 year old look so terrible. It’s sad because he used to be handsome just five years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214April 14, 2020 4:28 AM

He won Jeopardy and seemed bright doing that. People have always said he's one of the most intelligent quarterbacks, but he seems to have absolutely no personality and no core belief system of his own. I don't mean religious beliefs, I just mean all the set values or core beliefs we all have. He has none. He becomes a different person depending on who he's "dating". Speaking of that, shouldn't he and his little tank of a woman be getting married?

by Anonymousreply 215April 14, 2020 8:30 PM

[quote]He won Jeopardy and seemed bright doing that.

Cliff Clavin on Cheers was great at Jeopardy and knew tons of useless information too, so what’s your point? Knowing a bunch of random shit doesn’t necessarily equal intelligence.

I agree with everything else you said though.

[quote]People have always said he's one of the most intelligent quarterbacks

Let’s be honest - considering there is no shortage of idiots in the sports world, that’s not exactly a hard title to obtain.

by Anonymousreply 216April 15, 2020 12:17 AM

[quote]Speaking of that, shouldn't he and his little tank of a woman be getting married?

God, could you imagine dealing with that rude bitch 24/7?

by Anonymousreply 217April 15, 2020 12:42 AM

r216 Well, yes...but he didn't beat Cliff Clavin, he beat an astronaut.

by Anonymousreply 218April 15, 2020 4:41 AM

r217 Only her girlfriends can stand her.

by Anonymousreply 219April 15, 2020 4:46 AM

R218 A person can be “book smart” and “common sense stupid.”

by Anonymousreply 220April 15, 2020 4:11 PM

OMG all she does is talk about Aaron in every interview or Q&A session! I guess this is what happens when your career is over.

Or maybe kissing his ass in the media nonstop is part of their arrangement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221April 15, 2020 6:57 PM

And of course she talks about Peru in the article. Maybe she should just get “I was in Peru last March with Aaron” tattooed on her damn forehead?

by Anonymousreply 222April 16, 2020 12:18 AM

R222 LMAO😂! I know right?!

These two are so fucking pathetic. He’s so desperate to look straight and she’s so desperate for publicity since she has no career anymore.

by Anonymousreply 223April 16, 2020 12:23 AM

R2 I fully believe Aaron Rodgers is gay. No wishful thinking here. He isn’t my type. If I were going to pray for an NFL quarterback to be gay it would be Jimmy G. He is all kinds of sexy. I’d let him fuck me until my lower extremities are numb and I require a wheelchair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224April 16, 2020 12:26 AM

R224 God yes Jimmy is gorgeous! I know he’s probably straight but I wish he was gay!

by Anonymousreply 225April 16, 2020 1:25 AM

Come out, gurl

by Anonymousreply 226April 16, 2020 1:28 AM

I think Aaron probably topped Kevin and his other twinks but I'd bet a dollar to your dime he'd bottom for Jimmy G. That would be hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 227April 16, 2020 1:49 AM

R227 Why would Jimmy want to top a guy that looks like an old man with all those wrinkles?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228April 16, 2020 3:26 AM

Someone needs to let Jimmy know that he has a lot of gay fans. I’d like to see his reaction.

by Anonymousreply 229April 16, 2020 3:27 AM

R227 No, it wouldn't. Aaron is a total top. Thanks for remembering that going forward.

by Anonymousreply 230April 16, 2020 3:31 AM

R229 he lives and plays in the gayest city in the land. Pretty sure he's aware he can have almost any man or woman in the Bay Area.

by Anonymousreply 231April 16, 2020 3:34 AM

R230=Kevin

by Anonymousreply 232April 16, 2020 3:42 AM

Another great thing about Jimmy is that he isn’t a famewhore like Aaron. During offseason, he stays off social media and doesn't do interviews, unlike Aaron who does everything he can get attention at all times.

Funny how when Kevin was in the picture Aaron was quiet as a mouse...😏

by Anonymousreply 233April 16, 2020 3:49 AM

Blech! Aaron Rodgers was never cute. Steve Young was pretty hot when he was in his prime. Niners have a history of fuckable quarterbacks. SF giving eye candy to the gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234April 16, 2020 6:04 AM

And I am totally straight, just like Aaron

by Anonymousreply 235April 16, 2020 4:39 PM

I wonder if he shaves pube

by Anonymousreply 236April 17, 2020 9:43 PM

R236 In any pictures I’ve seen of him wearing shorts, his legs are hairy, so I’m guessing no.

by Anonymousreply 237April 18, 2020 12:15 AM

This reminds me of that one picture with Austin Nichols and Jake Gyllenhaal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238April 18, 2020 1:53 AM

R238 Not really. In the Jake/Austin pic, they’re both smiling. In this picture, the guy on the left has a “don’t even think about it” look on his face.

by Anonymousreply 239April 18, 2020 4:02 AM

Does Aaron spend his days masturbating in his bedroom on his side of the Malibu house?

by Anonymousreply 240April 18, 2020 11:19 PM

I wish I were quarantining with Aaron

by Anonymousreply 241April 18, 2020 11:22 PM

Hot pics. Of course Manica had to comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242April 22, 2020 12:26 AM

[quote]Hot pics. Of course Manica had to comment.

Jesus does this motherfucking bitch know how childish and pathetic she looks doing shit like that? If she supposedly lives with him, she can make her stupid ass comments to him in person.

It’s like part of their deal is that she has to publicly kiss his ass a certain amount of times a week.

by Anonymousreply 243April 22, 2020 4:14 AM

He sure does seem to like attention these days - a far cry from the Kevin years. He’s posted 3 times on instagram since yesterday. Plus he’s done multiple podcast and call-in interviews recently. What happened to “professional is professional and personal is personal”?😏

by Anonymousreply 244April 23, 2020 2:55 AM

When you have no personal life, everything becomes up for grabs in the professional one.

by Anonymousreply 245April 24, 2020 2:31 AM

R245 Could you expand on that comment?

by Anonymousreply 246April 24, 2020 2:08 PM

I bet Aaron’s having a meltdown after this. He can’t stand not being the star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247April 24, 2020 4:39 PM

Jordan Love is a cutie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248April 24, 2020 6:48 PM

Apparently, Miss Rodgers is NOT happy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249April 24, 2020 6:54 PM

“MANica! bring me the ax!!!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250April 24, 2020 7:40 PM

R249 Miss Rodgers cannot STAND not being the star! This will not go over well with him.

by Anonymousreply 251April 24, 2020 8:05 PM

Aaron was the young quarterback hired when Brett Favre was the star quartback.

Here's Brett's view of it all-

[quote] TMZ Sports: “What would you tell Aaron if it does happen, if they do draft a quarterback? (which they did)”

[quote] Favre: “You gotta just keep doing what you’re doing. And, Aaron and I watched a lot of extra film together, I had no problems giving him any insight that he asked for if I could, and I think Aaron will do that too.

[quote] “Look, no one’s going to replace Aaron unless Aaron chooses to be replaced. There’s no worry for him that he’s going to be ousted. He’s too good of a player.

[quote] “It’s funny because Aaron and I were talking about it last year, how he gets how I was when he came in. Because now he’s at that age that I was when he came in, and so it’s getting about time that you start looking at drafting a guy or picking someone up in free agency.

[quote] “Not that we think Aaron is at the end of his road, I think he’s got many good years barring injury ahead of him. But, you do have to start grooming the next guy. And, Aaron gets it.”

[quote] "You know, I was never upset about it, I used to think every year when they didn’t draft a quarterback early, I thought ‘Well dodged another one.’"

[quote] "And, at 37 I realized when they drafted Aaron that that was kind of reality setting in. Not that I thought I was going to be replaced right away, but that it's slowly transitioning out with the old, and in with the new."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252April 24, 2020 8:36 PM

The Chicago Tribune sports section calls Aaron a "Loser" after Green Bay drafted a young quarterback:

[quote] Loser: Aaron Rodgers

[quote] The Packers traded up to four spots to the Dolphins’ 26th slot so they could take quarterback Jordan Love. Not only did they essentially put Rodgers on the clock —– mirroring his own situation from 2005, when the Packers drafted him to be the understudy to a mid-30s Brett Favre — but they also sacrificed draft capital that could have been used to boost Rodgers’ supporting cast. Like the song goes, “You Can’t Hurry Love.” The newbie won’t play right away, but the narrative is set.

That is a good point. Not only did GB buy his eventual replacement, they did it and sacrificed buying other talent at other positions that could have helped Aaron now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253April 24, 2020 8:53 PM

Miss Rodgers was already getting an attitude apparently just at the thought last month:

[quote]The Packers quarterback anticipated his team might draft his potential successor and had a message for whomever it might be in March: Find a comfy seat over there on the bench.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254April 24, 2020 9:38 PM

I’d like Della to get in here and give us her thoughts on this.

by Anonymousreply 255April 24, 2020 9:42 PM

you know, a few years ago I would’ve offered to assume a few positions on the bench for the benefit of 12, but... meh.

by Anonymousreply 256April 24, 2020 11:25 PM

At your command r225.

I listened to Rodgers being interviewed last week. He sounded like he expected the Packers to draft a quarterback. Now, did he expect the Packers to trade down to obtain one in the 1st round? I don't know, but that had to sting just a little bit, at least.

Rodgers is my favorite Packer. Still, last season, he acted up on the field, and not in a good way.

Throwing dirty looks at a wide-open receiver who dropped a ball that HE threw poorly? That's a Bad Look, Mr. Rodgers. You have to own that.

Age is now a factor, too. When the Packers won the Super Bowl in 2011, Rodgers passes were crisp and on target. Now, he's been throwing the occasional wobbly duck.

Those sacks and hits from defensive linemen that he could absorb 5years ago? Those REALLY hurt now.

Finally, and really hate going here, but when he has a girlfriend it seems like the Packers lose more.

I'm a team fan; a Green Bay Packers fan, which supersedes my being an individual player fan, even if that player is Rodgers, whom I adore and who I think still has more gas in the tank.

But the team ain't called the Green Bay Rodgers, they're the Green Bay Packers.

I'm totally on board with them drafting a new young quarterback.

by Anonymousreply 257April 25, 2020 12:50 AM

[quote] Finally, and really hate going here, but when he has a girlfriend it seems like the Packers lose more.

After re-reading my post, I want to clarify this. The reason I hate going here is that some stupid Packers fans blame his girlfriends rather than him.

Bring Kevin Back!

by Anonymousreply 258April 25, 2020 12:56 AM

[quote]Bring Kevin Back!

Amen! Kevin was obviously doing SOMETHING to get AR energized and motivated.

by Anonymousreply 259April 25, 2020 1:19 AM

or relaxed. everybody knows the importance of good sleep for optimum performance.

by Anonymousreply 260April 25, 2020 1:56 AM

I think Kev had a magical bussy that gave AR good luck.

Poor Aaron is probably having several scotches tonight.

by Anonymousreply 261April 25, 2020 1:59 AM

Anyone think Kevin is one of those conversion therapy ex-gays? It’s possible.

by Anonymousreply 262April 25, 2020 2:07 AM

It's pretty obvious that when you can be your authentic self, (ugh, I hate that expression) even if just in private, then other areas of your life will also be better

by Anonymousreply 263April 25, 2020 3:30 AM

R263 Yep. I wish he’d wake the fuck up and realize that. You could see it in his eyes he seemed so much more happy back then.

by Anonymousreply 264April 25, 2020 3:47 AM

Another reason Miss Rodgers is so mediocre in recent years is he’s more focused on being a celebrity than being a quarterback: State Farm commercials, IZOD commercials, Adidas photoshoots, guest appearances on TV shows like Game of Thrones and Jeopardy, celebrity golf tournaments, etc. He’s become a total famewhore and attention seeker so I don’t know why the fuck he’s surprised they’ve drafted his replacement.

by Anonymousreply 265April 25, 2020 4:20 AM

Was Jordan Love a good pick for the Packers right now? And what of Aaron Rodgers' feelings? Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 25, 2020 4:34 AM

[quote]Was Jordan Love a good pick for the Packers right now?

Only time will tell but obviously the Packers administration think so.

[quote]And what of Aaron Rodgers' feelings? Discuss.

He’s not in charge so nobody cares what his feelings are. If he’s upset, he can go cry a river into his $130 million. How many of the rest of us have had to deal with our manager hiring someone we didn’t want? He’s an employee and will either have to deal with it or go retire.

by Anonymousreply 267April 25, 2020 6:12 AM

That too, r265.

I forgot to add, at r257, that Packers fans who hate the Jordan Love pick should remember that Rodgers has been injured to an extent where he has had to sit out several games during a season.

In your 20s, your recovery from injuries is, comparatively speaking to being older, lightning fast. In your 30s, even if you're in superb shape, it takes longer to recover.

For sure, Rodgers has more superb playing left in the tank.

Still, it's happened before - Rodgers takes a bad hit and he's out. Who knows? He might be out the first game of the season. The Packers may need Love sooner than we want to need him. So, best to get him ready now.

by Anonymousreply 268April 25, 2020 1:30 PM

R268 They hate the Love pick because Love is overated.

by Anonymousreply 269April 25, 2020 1:32 PM

[quote]They hate the Love pick because Love is overated.

People said the same thing about Aaron when he was first drafted. Fans are always resistant to change in the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 270April 25, 2020 10:59 PM

R279 aaron played in a power 5 conference(pac10) and led his team to a top ten national ranking and set statistics records. Utah state was mediocre 7-6 in a lower rated conference and Jordan Love put up mediocre statistics.

by Anonymousreply 271April 25, 2020 11:21 PM

What's Love got to do with it?

by Anonymousreply 272April 25, 2020 11:22 PM

Instead of drafting someone that could help them win in Aaron’s final seasons, they wasted a first round pick on someone to warm their bench.

by Anonymousreply 273April 25, 2020 11:23 PM

He won't be warming the bench if Aaron is injured

by Anonymousreply 274April 25, 2020 11:47 PM

If aaron is injured there will be many better options available than a mediocre rookie.

by Anonymousreply 275April 25, 2020 11:51 PM

You don't know if he's mediocre or not.

by Anonymousreply 276April 25, 2020 11:52 PM

You really never should make draft decisions on “ what ifs”What if Aaron does not get injured then Love is on the bench all season.. when they desperately needed to shore up their offensive line or get an explosive wide receiver.

by Anonymousreply 277April 26, 2020 12:02 AM

You know they get multiple picks, right? You can get a QB and also receivers and linemen

by Anonymousreply 278April 26, 2020 12:04 AM

R278 which is why you take the “project” quarterback in the later rounds and try a more “sure thing” lineman or wide receiver in the first round to help right away. What’s not clicking?? This is what packers fans are mad about.

by Anonymousreply 279April 26, 2020 12:07 AM

R279, the fans are often wrong. Even scouts and GMs are often wrong, no one knows for sure which players will work out and which ones won't. So why get bent out of shape?

by Anonymousreply 280April 26, 2020 12:14 AM

How good is Jordan Love?

First guy in the video below thinks he's magical, the other guy is like, not so much. At least not yet, if ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 26, 2020 12:19 AM

Because the packers are franchise in win now mode. making a draft selection that is supposed to benefit you years from now does not make sense.

by Anonymousreply 282April 26, 2020 12:20 AM

The Packers drafted this hot, young guy to light a fire under Rodgers' ass.

by Anonymousreply 283April 26, 2020 12:59 AM

The Washington Post grades the teams' draft picks, from A to F

[quote] Green Bay Packers: D

[quote] Yes, Aaron Rodgers is 36, one year older than Brett Favre was when the Packers drafted Rodgers in 2005. And yes, the decision to draft Rodgers worked out just fine, even if it led to Favre’s unceremonious exit from Green Bay. But that doesn’t make the trade up to take Jordan Love at No. 26 the right move.

[quote] Rodgers remains highly productive and has four years left on his contract. The Packers reached last season’s NFC title game. Perhaps they would be ready to take the next step if the first-round choice had been devoted to a top WR. Love is an intriguing QB prospect, but he will do little to nothing in the next few years to help the Packers reach another Super Bowl as Rodgers’s career winds down.

The Packers got the lowest grade of every team rated. No other team got a "D".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284April 26, 2020 1:01 AM

They're just guessing, r284. They don't know how those picks will work out. People thought the Cleveland Browns had a great draft last year but they turned out to be as shitty as ever

by Anonymousreply 285April 26, 2020 1:08 AM

R284 well deserved their new coach and their gm are hot but they made terrible decisions.

by Anonymousreply 286April 26, 2020 1:09 AM

Oh please! Can you imagine if the Packers has drafted someone who was considered amazing? Aaron would have flipped at the thought of someone outshining him.

It doesn’t matter who they drafted - Aaron was never going to like it either way. Nothing makes him happy except for getting all of the attention.

by Anonymousreply 287April 26, 2020 2:10 AM

[quote]The Packers drafted this hot, young guy to light a fire under Rodgers' ass.

Doesn't he go for more twinkish, artsy types? Maybe they should have selected a really photogenic kicker with a Theatre degree?

by Anonymousreply 288April 26, 2020 6:17 PM

[quote] The Packers drafted this hot, young guy to light a fire under Rodgers' ass.

That doesn't make a lot of sense, actually, unless you expect him to throw a pass then run furiously down the field to catch it, with that fire under his ass and all. He can't do it alone, no matter how fired up he is, unless other fired-up, talent players are also there. Which you could purchase in a draft, or not, in this case.

by Anonymousreply 289April 26, 2020 7:03 PM

When is Aaron going to get rid of the beard (and not just the one on his face)?

by Anonymousreply 290April 26, 2020 7:39 PM

I wonder what made him choose that unlikeable bitch out of all the people he could have chosen.

by Anonymousreply 291April 26, 2020 7:44 PM

His agent made that decision for him, R291.

by Anonymousreply 292April 26, 2020 11:37 PM

I don’t like him anymore. He’s boring now and gets more bitchy each year. I’m over all the diva shit.

by Anonymousreply 293April 28, 2020 3:34 AM

Yep, it looks like Aaron is not happy, if this interview with Favre is anything to go by. Apparently Brett has spoken with him about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294April 29, 2020 8:44 PM

Brett also said he thinks Aaron will finish his career elsewhere.

Della, could you let us know what you would do if AR left the Packers? Would you still stay being a Packer fan or would you become a fan of whatever new team AR goes to if he leaves?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295April 29, 2020 8:48 PM

One twitter person said "Brett is loving every minute of this."

He talks to Aaron on the phone as a friend and appears sympathetic to Aaron's career plight, but he's got to be laughing every time he hangs up.

by Anonymousreply 296April 29, 2020 9:20 PM

r295

[quote] I'm a team fan; a Green Bay Packers fan, which supersedes my being an individual player fan, even if that player is Rodgers, whom I adore and who I think still has more gas in the tank.

[quote] But the team ain't called the Green Bay Rodgers, they're the Green Bay Packers.

[quote] I'm totally on board with them drafting a new young quarterback.

I wrote that at r257

by Anonymousreply 297April 29, 2020 9:48 PM

R297 Whoops! Sorry I missed that. And I agree - this is about the team and I feel that lately it’s become all about AR and the rest of the team is being overshadowed by all of his demands. I say let him leave if that’s what he feels he needs to do.

by Anonymousreply 298April 29, 2020 10:00 PM

R296 I think Brett is secretly loving this too. I also find it odd that in the last few years him and AR are all buddy-buddy. It just seems kind of fake considering their past history. It almost seems like they each have their own agendas for being “friends” now: BF gets to keep his name in the news and AR can have an unofficial spokesperson by letting Brett “slip” when he discusses in interviews what are supposed to be personal conversations, and then everyone can know how he really feels without bitching himself.

by Anonymousreply 299April 29, 2020 10:06 PM

I believe they are genuine friends. And I also believe that Favre would not have said those things without Rodgers' blessing/permission.

by Anonymousreply 300April 29, 2020 10:44 PM

[quote] whom I adore and who I think still has some sugar in his tank

fixed that for you, Della.

by Anonymousreply 301April 29, 2020 10:45 PM

lol, r301. That's ok r298.

Speaking of Brett Favre, according to a friend of mine whose brother is a bartender in Green Bay, Favre, at least as of a couple of years ago, still gets drunk off his ass. My friend said that her told her Favre was so obnoxiously drunk he was, get this: KICKED OUT of the bar, in Green Bay.

by Anonymousreply 302April 29, 2020 10:53 PM

R302 Wow! That’s good gossip! I’m surprised he still lives there.

by Anonymousreply 303April 29, 2020 11:07 PM

r303, he doesn't. Favre lives in Mississippi.

He was in Green Bay to attend an event at Lambeau Field.

I have another friend who bartended at a bar in GB when Favre still lived there during his playing days. He said he would get so drunk, he'd need a ride home.

I'll also say that Mrs. Favre really values being Mrs. Favre. It was common knowledge in GB that Favre would sleep with any female with a pulse. Now, before anybody gets their knickers in a twist that I didn't say males too, I can assure you, if I had knowledge that Favre liked penis, too, I'd say so.

by Anonymousreply 304April 29, 2020 11:15 PM

I bet there won't be a NFL season this year. The economy of Green Bay will be slammed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305April 29, 2020 11:19 PM

And, the Packers have millions of dollars invested in the "Title Town" district right across from Lambeau.

The NFL has been shedding fans for a awhile especially sparked by the concussion controversies.

Perhaps one day, the Lambeau Field area of Green Bay will be a museum, with actual playing gone.

by Anonymousreply 306April 29, 2020 11:36 PM

His family never tags or mentions his name in anything. It’s as if he doesn’t exist. I believe the homophobe theory. They are religious nuts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307April 30, 2020 1:05 AM

Damn Della, that's like the Pope getting kicked out of a church in Rome! Did he kill someone in the bar he got kicked out of?

by Anonymousreply 308April 30, 2020 1:38 AM

The Ben Roethlisberger bar stories are legendary, way worse than Favre. He’s been kicked out of tons of bars in Pittsburgh for refusing to pay and shitting in urinals.

by Anonymousreply 309April 30, 2020 2:01 AM

[quote]Now, before anybody gets their knickers in a twist that I didn't say males too, I can assure you, if I had knowledge that Favre liked penis, too, I'd say so.

That’s OK Della - the straights can have him!

Aaron on the other hand is ours! If you ever get any good gossip on him, please share.🙂

by Anonymousreply 310April 30, 2020 2:06 AM

R309 😦Disgusting! The straights can keep him too!

by Anonymousreply 311April 30, 2020 2:07 AM

R307 To be fair, AR acts as if they don’t exist as well. But yeah - I think the estrangement is probably regarding their views on homosexuality too. And if that’s the case, I wouldn’t want anything to do with them either.

by Anonymousreply 312April 30, 2020 2:15 AM

r308, Worse.

The bar had a Karaoke machine. He was shit -faced, wouldn't get off the Karaoke, using foul language, that sort of thing. According to my friend, her brother told her he really angered the other customers and everybody was glad to see him get the bum's rush.

by Anonymousreply 313April 30, 2020 2:42 AM

I believe it, r309

by Anonymousreply 314April 30, 2020 2:45 AM

My doll at r310, you cut me to the quick. Of course I'll run here to blab if I hear any scoop on AR.

by Anonymousreply 315April 30, 2020 2:47 AM

Thanks, Della!

by Anonymousreply 316April 30, 2020 2:50 AM

Aaron, if you’re reading this, come visit Illinois some time. I can take care of you.😏

by Anonymousreply 317May 3, 2020 8:40 PM

He's a very sexy guy and deserves an age-appropriate guy to snuggle up with at night (Aaron would definitely want to be the big spoon). But he needs to be kind and end things with Danica before she's way beyond the point of being able to have children (which I think she wants terribly). Him stringing her along is not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 318May 3, 2020 9:01 PM

[quote]Aaron would definitely want to be the big spoon

No problem at all. I’d let him fuck 🍆🍒my bussy so hard every night that I couldn’t walk afterward.

by Anonymousreply 319May 3, 2020 10:50 PM

Um, he is not "stringing Danica along." She knows exactly what's going on here.

by Anonymousreply 320May 4, 2020 2:33 AM

The HOlivia “deal” lasted three years, and my guess is it will be the same with MANica. Which means she will probably be gone by next January.

That said, once this is over, AR needs to man up and come out. He’s just wasting his best years on charades at this point.

by Anonymousreply 321May 4, 2020 2:38 AM

And to think he could be spending all this downtime during this quarantine fucking a hot twink all day and night. Instead he’s in isolation with a beard. What a wasted opportunity. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 322May 5, 2020 2:30 AM

Just because he has a beard for the public, doesn't mean that he's not also getting some cock on the side

by Anonymousreply 323May 5, 2020 2:35 AM

R323 I want Aaron to fuck my ass raw! I would take every drop in his load that he’s got until his snake is drained!

by Anonymousreply 324May 5, 2020 2:47 AM

I hope he's a flip fucker, because I would like a piece of his tail as well

by Anonymousreply 325May 5, 2020 2:53 AM

R325 No! Don’t ruin my fantasy! He’s a total top in my mind!

by Anonymousreply 326May 5, 2020 3:07 AM

I like to picture my cock in his mouth

by Anonymousreply 327May 5, 2020 3:13 AM

Aaron, baby, here's a story about your new best friend. Remember, you are known by the company you keep.

Brett Favre’s $1 million no-show speeches linked to embezzlement scheme

[quote] JACKSON, Miss. — A nonprofit group caught up in an embezzlement scheme in Mississippi used federal welfare money to pay former NFL quarterback Brett Favre $1.1 million for multiple speaking engagements but Favre did not show up for the events, the state auditor said Monday.

[quote] Payments to Favre were made by Mississippi Community Education Center, a group that had contracts with the Department of Human Services to spend money through the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program. The audit says Favre Enterprises was paid $500,000 in December 2017 and $600,000 in June 2018, and he was supposed to make speeches for at least three events. The auditor’s report says that “upon a cursory review of those dates, auditors were able to determine that the individual contracted did not speak nor was he present for those events.”

[quote] Favre, who lives in Mississippi, faces no criminal charges. The audit report lists the payments to him as “questioned” costs, which White said means “auditors either saw clear misspending or could not verify the money had been lawfully spent.” The Associated Press on Monday sent questions to Favre by text message and left a message for him with his longtime agent Bus Cook, and Favre did not immediately respond.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328May 5, 2020 7:29 PM

How much do you want to bet that Aaron and Danica have separate bedrooms?

by Anonymousreply 329May 17, 2020 4:52 PM

could someone please tell this homophobic bozo that Kevin Lanflisi was a brunette?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330May 17, 2020 5:00 PM

[quote]How much do you want to bet that Aaron and Danica have separate bedrooms?

They probably live on separate sides of the house and only run into each other in the kitchen or living room. Or maybe Aaron keeps her in the guest house.😄

by Anonymousreply 331May 17, 2020 6:47 PM

R330 What a random ass thing for that asshole to tweet. And he didn’t even try to find guys that looked at least somewhat similar from behind. So fail for trying to be funny.

That’s said, it’s another example of how everyone knows he’s gay so AR should stop with this dumb charade.

by Anonymousreply 332May 17, 2020 6:50 PM

Now crybaby Rodgers is whining about being stuck inside and comparing being in his luxurious mansion to house arrest.🙄 And you can tell by his little comments that Trump lover Danica is rubbing off on him.

He’s such a fucking crybaby and he’s so weak he has no identity if his own. Whoever he is around the most is who he ends up emulating. When he was with Kev he was the good Christian boy, when he was with Olivia he was liberal and more laid back like her, now with this bitch he’s suddenly into astrology, conspiracy theories, etc. Goodness think for yourself for once in your life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333May 18, 2020 1:12 AM

R334 They kind of twisted his words there.

by Anonymousreply 334May 18, 2020 1:54 AM

R334 No they didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 335May 18, 2020 2:47 AM

He’s gotten so tiresome. When you read through the comments on Yahoo, you can tell lots of people are tired of the diva routine and mention he really isn’t down to earth anymore.

by Anonymousreply 336May 18, 2020 2:51 AM

Oh he's back to being a right-winger. That line about fear and the suicide hotlines is said just like right-wing parrots say it on Fox. This guy really is an empty shell.

by Anonymousreply 337May 18, 2020 2:58 AM

R337 Yep. He’s pathetic and doesn’t know how to create his own identity. He takes on the persona of whoever he’s with. Danica has stated she likes Trump, and her family are Trump supporters, and since those are the people Aaron is around the most these days, now he’s absorbing those delusions too.

He truly is fucked up in the head and not nearly as smart as he thinks. He can’t even think for himself without being brainwashed.

by Anonymousreply 338May 18, 2020 3:44 AM

Guys on this site need to get over Aaron. He's pathetic and Danica is a loser

There are thousands of 6'2" white guys in the U.S. with blue eyes and black hair with builds far better than Aaron who would be happy to grow a beard if that's what you want. Plus, they don't have brain damage from playing football. And they don't have a history of dating lame women like Danica and Olivia.

by Anonymousreply 339May 19, 2020 1:58 AM

R339 You’re right. And honestly, after hearing his right-wing conspiracy theory bullshit he spouted yesterday, any attraction I had for him is gone. He doesn’t even look that great anymore anyway and he has a shitty attitude where he thinks he is always right. It’s gotten tiresome. And this Danica bitch is lame as hell.

by Anonymousreply 340May 19, 2020 2:14 AM

r340 - Aaron is still cute to me but he's too far gone. There are so many guys that look like him and similar to him (black hair, blue eyes, tall, athletic, rich) that's he's not worth a moment of your precious thoughts especially now he's a right wing conspiratard.

by Anonymousreply 341May 19, 2020 2:34 AM

R341 His hair isn’t black - it’s light brown...

I think you’re confusing him with Jimmy G. - who is a million times better looking than Trumpster Aaron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342May 19, 2020 3:02 AM

Which twink is currently sucking Aaron's Rod?

by Anonymousreply 343May 20, 2020 3:28 AM

R343 Probably just him and his right hand these days.

by Anonymousreply 344May 20, 2020 3:55 AM

If Danica ever gives him enough alone time to use it.

by Anonymousreply 345May 20, 2020 6:11 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 346May 23, 2020 2:54 AM

Poor Aaron

by Anonymousreply 347May 24, 2020 3:09 AM

How is Miss Thang doing?

by Anonymousreply 348May 31, 2020 12:24 AM

why's he trending on Twitter today?

by Anonymousreply 349June 3, 2020 11:26 PM

He supports the protesters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350June 3, 2020 11:37 PM

^ good. At least he has a conscience, unlike that asshole Drew Brees

by Anonymousreply 351June 3, 2020 11:41 PM

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers showed his support for protests in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

From Bleacherreport.com, 6/3/20

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers showed his support for protests in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

"A few years ago we were criticized for locking arms in solidarity before the game. It has NEVER been about an anthem or a flag. Not then. Not now," Rodgers wrote. "Listen with an open heart, let's educate ourselves, and then turn word and thought into action."

The caption accompanied a picture of the Packers players locking arms during the national anthem in 2017 in response to Donald Trump's comments the previous week. The president had referred to Colin Kaepernick and others who took a knee during the national anthem as a "son of a b---h."

by Anonymousreply 352June 3, 2020 11:47 PM

The instagram post-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353June 3, 2020 11:49 PM

At least he's on the right side of history

by Anonymousreply 354June 12, 2020 2:45 AM

Updates?

by Anonymousreply 355June 25, 2020 6:37 PM

[quote] Danica Patrick Appears To Have Unfollowed Aaron Rodgers on Instagram

[quote] Over the past few months, she’s been posting plenty of pictures on the social media platform. None of those have included the star quarterback.

[quote] Whether or not that’s a consequence of quarantine, we’ll never know. One thing is for certain, she’s no longer following the Packers franchise quarterback – which is the first sign of their reported split.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356July 15, 2020 11:28 PM

What a sad day for heterosexual young love!

by Anonymousreply 357July 17, 2020 12:23 AM

Dating Julianne Hough in 5,4,3,2......

by Anonymousreply 358July 17, 2020 1:29 AM

The Mercury News is confused about the breakup. Headline/subheadline:

[quote] Aaron Rodgers inexplicably splits from Danica Patrick

[quote] As recently as December, the athletic couple bought a $28 million Malibu mansion together and Rodgers praised Patrick for being a calming influence in his life.

by Anonymousreply 359July 17, 2020 1:55 AM

Well, it is timing thing. Aaron knows that the possibility of an NFL season is iffy, and he is taking the pre-emptive approach. Again, he can only get married and go on a honeymoon during very specific times pre-pandemic. Now that the pandemic has made a training season and full NFL season those times where he would be safe "because he is focused on the games only", he had to do the dump now.

Imagine if there is no NFL season and next summer of 2021 is when training starts. That means he has plenty of time to hitch up the wagon. It was not planned that way with a normal season in mind. He would been dumping her spring of 2021.

by Anonymousreply 360July 17, 2020 2:05 AM

What twink is Aaron quarantining with?

by Anonymousreply 361July 17, 2020 2:33 AM

Maybe one of them caught the other porking the pool boy or something.

by Anonymousreply 362July 17, 2020 2:44 AM

Are Danica and Olivia now following each other on social media?

by Anonymousreply 363September 16, 2020 12:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!