Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cher Goes In Hard for Wendy Williams re Joaquin Phoenix Lip

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249February 6, 2020 11:46 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2020 8:58 AM

Agree with Cher. Wendy sucks.

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2020 9:01 AM

where is our DL resident Wendy Williams shill? he posts her trashy talk shows every day, trying to make her happen on DL. Where is he now?

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2020 9:04 AM

where is our DL resident Wendy Williams shill? he posts her trashy talk shows every day, trying to make her happen on DL. Where is he now?

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2020 9:04 AM

Wendy has spent her entire career being racist, transphobic, offensive to the disabled, and viciously homophobic. She basically made her name trying to out rappers and insinuate that being gay is effeminate and disgusting. She is also about as dumb as dog shit.

But y'all still watch her...

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2020 9:05 AM

Cher is the spokesperson for the Children’s Craniofacial Association. What an amazing woman. I don't blame her for being pissed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2020 9:08 AM

ww is a relapsed druggie, her judgment is impaired.

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2020 9:08 AM

R5 no we don't watch her show, too ghetto!

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2020 9:08 AM

Oh no you di'un! Black people can say and do whatever they want with impunity, and toss insults left, right and sideways, and never have to apologize for anything, and CANNOT be racist, and are superior to whitey in every way. Because, you know, slavery.

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2020 9:09 AM

team cher. fire that fugly old skunt whore windy

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2020 9:11 AM

Maybe her husband's bastard child has a cleft palet and she's bitter?

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2020 9:11 AM

I remind you guys of this 1985 movie starring Cher, then you will understand her outrage!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2020 9:12 AM

wendy on dope, nobody acts the way she do without bein on oxy

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2020 9:12 AM

Get Wendy Fired. Wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2020 9:18 AM

Cher has long been involved with Operation Smile. This issue matters to her. Wendy Williams is a nasty and stupid woman. Whitney haunts her at night. Boo you trifling bitch. Who's got drug, man and career problems now you messy old BITCH?

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2020 9:26 AM

Cher is right. These kids go though sheer hell, and the lucky ones who get all the surgeries done sometimes have to go through 20 or 30 operations right through adulthood before they look as functional as someone without a deformity. Wendy is a dickhead.

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2020 9:27 AM

I didn’t know phoniex had a cleft palatte

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2020 9:31 AM

R17 no he doesn't, he has an old scar. WW was making fun of his missing mustache patch due to that scar, then mimic the cleft lips

by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2020 9:37 AM

She’s trash @R18

by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2020 9:40 AM

Cleft lip, formerly known as a harelip, isn't the same as cleft palate, yet they often occur together. I thought Joachin Phoenix did have a cleft lip as a child. Perhaps I'm mistaken. It certainly looks like one though. Wendy is nasty.

by Anonymousreply 20January 16, 2020 9:42 AM

Every day her "co-hosts" audience members say "How Ya Doin" probably not realizing this was her code phrase for outing (who she thought were) gay rappers back in her radio days.

by Anonymousreply 21January 16, 2020 9:42 AM

Wendy ought to volunteer for, and make a donation to Operation Smile, rather than offer an insincere generic apology. I don't think it's good enough in this case.

by Anonymousreply 22January 16, 2020 9:44 AM

The scar is actually a microform cleft (the mildest form of a cleft lip), though in Joaquin’s mind, it was the result of an “act of God.” “While pregnant with me, my mother felt a sharp pain one day, and I was born with a mark on my lip,” he once said of the scar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 16, 2020 9:45 AM

If he was born with only the scar, the cleft may have fused together in the womb.

by Anonymousreply 24January 16, 2020 9:49 AM

I didn't think it was that bad tbh. She even said she found his cleft lip "very attractive."

by Anonymousreply 25January 16, 2020 9:59 AM

Someone needs to replace Wendy's coke with unscented Ajax powder like what Angela did to that bitch reporter in Sleepaway Camp III: Teenage Wasteland.

by Anonymousreply 26January 16, 2020 10:13 AM

Graves Disease. Sure Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 16, 2020 10:13 AM

i usually am agreeable with Wendy but this is just childish, stupid , and senseless thing to do. she must be high on something. i agree that words are not enough to apologize. donate her salary to the charity for those kids.

by Anonymousreply 28January 16, 2020 10:52 AM

Cher is apparently assuming something that is not true. His cleft is not a cleft palate, it's just a skin crease on the side of the center divot above his upper lip. He has explained this repeatedly. Of course that doesn't negate any snarky thing said by Williams.

by Anonymousreply 29January 16, 2020 12:02 PM

As you can see, the crease does not even extend down into his lip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 16, 2020 12:07 PM

It's a microform cleft lip, it's not "just a scar." It's an incomplete cleft and generally just cosmetic, with no deformity to the palate or mouth itself.

by Anonymousreply 31January 16, 2020 12:12 PM

We used to have a lot of Wendy Williams fans on Datalounge years ago, but the recent threads during her disappearance and rehab (or "rehab") and divorce seemed like they were populated with non-regulars. That's probably why they haven't shown up here yet, though I would have expected at least the haters to have arrived by now.

by Anonymousreply 32January 16, 2020 12:15 PM

It's caused by a lack of folate.

by Anonymousreply 33January 16, 2020 12:16 PM

I always thought Williams was a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 34January 16, 2020 12:19 PM

Who would you rather wake up next to Joaquin or Drag Queen Williams ?

by Anonymousreply 35January 16, 2020 12:38 PM

Yeah, that's not just a scar. You can tell by his upper teeth that it's a cleft issue. Regardless, he's handsome with it and Wendy Williams is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 36January 16, 2020 1:14 PM

That was a tremendously shitty thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 37January 16, 2020 1:17 PM

[quote]Cher Goes In Hard

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 38January 16, 2020 1:20 PM

Hey, Wendy,

Has she taught you nothing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 16, 2020 1:23 PM

I just watched it, and I'm confused. Was she actually implying she DOESN'T find him attractive? Honestly, I don't think it's that big a deal either way. She did it for about five seconds. Who gives a shit?

by Anonymousreply 40January 16, 2020 1:23 PM

YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE of the moral declined of society! trust me, i'm not some goody two shoes old fuddy duddy (even if i'm using these phrases and words) but the very simple basic idea that SOMEONE LIKE WILLIAMS WOULD EVEN HAVE a national platform of a very well paid media career is enough said....

jerry springer, maury povich, the kardashians, wendy williams, and on and on and on and on it goes...course it's also a indictment on a large portion of the public who support these shows and people!...

whose worse? them or the public? the chicken or the egg?...

by Anonymousreply 41January 16, 2020 1:29 PM

Wendy is not a nice person, duh!

by Anonymousreply 42January 16, 2020 1:33 PM

So, we're NOT supposed to make fun of fat people who are fat as a result of their own actions and behavior, but it's open season on birth defects?

Every fat person is beautiful, but not people with birth defects.

Right. Good to know.

by Anonymousreply 43January 16, 2020 1:41 PM

This woman is so trashy and ghetto and completely unfunny. I don't understand how she has an audience.

by Anonymousreply 44January 16, 2020 2:03 PM

[quote]Cher is apparently assuming something that is not true. His cleft is not a cleft palate, it's just a skin crease on the side of the center divot above his upper lip. He has explained this repeatedly. Of course that doesn't negate any snarky thing said by Williams.

Wendy is still making a face making fun of someone with a cleft palate.

by Anonymousreply 45January 16, 2020 2:16 PM

she aint responsible for what she says, is oon more drugs than tom brady...

by Anonymousreply 46January 16, 2020 2:20 PM

Cher will pull Wendy’s goddamn tits off! It is so ON!!

by Anonymousreply 47January 16, 2020 2:27 PM

Mean sells, it get clicks of outrage and the management loves it.

by Anonymousreply 48January 16, 2020 2:28 PM

I don't see anything out of the ordinary about his teeth, other than he doesn't brush them enough. They don't seem screwed up where the cleft is, which means he has no issues with his upper palate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 16, 2020 2:37 PM

cher will take that bitch down whom so many will cheer on as she hits the concrete and her tits pop

by Anonymousreply 50January 16, 2020 2:40 PM

Howard Stern is worse than Williams at doling bad taste zingers if you consider his long track record and DLers are so pot meet kettle. Cher is a major drip and hasn't been interesting since 1990.

by Anonymousreply 51January 16, 2020 2:52 PM

Howard Stern is hysterical😆

Cher is forever cool 😎

Wendy is a tragic mess😖

by Anonymousreply 52January 16, 2020 3:05 PM

Oh big deal. She said that she found the scar attractive. Had she not put her fingers to her mouth, would there be any outrage? It was stupid and she apologized. You'd think she was Pol Pot the way people go on. She should make a donation to operation smile and call it good.

by Anonymousreply 53January 16, 2020 3:11 PM

"Howard Stern is worse than Williams at doling bad taste zingers if you consider his long track record and DLers are so pot meet kettle. "

Howard never did a video like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 16, 2020 3:12 PM

^ 🙄🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 55January 16, 2020 3:23 PM

R49, he's had some dental work done. Look at this one...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 16, 2020 3:23 PM

poor lads lungs are fried, he used to smoke so much crack in addition to 2 paks a day of m reds....he is a walking garbage can.

loved the joker.

by Anonymousreply 57January 16, 2020 5:23 PM

I deeply care about this. Joaquin Phoenix's feelings are so important to me.

by Anonymousreply 58January 16, 2020 6:03 PM

All of you queens rushing to jump on your horses and defend Joaquin's honor need to realize that he probably doesn't give a shit. The dude's a melting pot of issues, an alcoholic with mood imbalance disorders, and on top of it all had to watch his brother die violently in front of him. I'm pretty sure his skin is thick enough to the point where a has-been talkshow host making fun of his appearance just rolls off his back.

by Anonymousreply 59January 16, 2020 8:45 PM

It's not Joaquin's feelings I give a fuck about. Wendy was mocking people with facial deformities. She's a crass, messy, dark sided bitch.

by Anonymousreply 60January 16, 2020 9:14 PM

This really isn't about Phoenix; it's about Williams, the anti-bullying campaigner, and the message she sent to those with the condition she was mocking. When it comes to racist remarks, however, she isn't so cavalier:

Williams explained that everyone is ignorant and uneducated at 15, but they still know not to be racist. She called Cabello a “stupid girl” for the posts and told her to “sit down” with her apology, which received thunderous applause from the audience. When she asked, rhetorically, whether Cabello’s career should suffer from the racist remarks, she answered her own question: “Will this affect her career? I don’t know, but we can start the march right here.”

Let the march against Williams begin.

by Anonymousreply 61January 16, 2020 9:43 PM

Team Cher as always.

That Wendy has some serious issues.

by Anonymousreply 62January 16, 2020 10:13 PM

Wendy Williams who cried on live tv because kids sang “Wendy Whale-iams is a big fat whale” to her fifty years ago?

by Anonymousreply 63January 16, 2020 10:45 PM

This is the same woman who released private health info about a cancer patient and was supposedly fucking the poor woman's rapper husband at the same time.

TRASH, pure trash.

by Anonymousreply 64January 16, 2020 10:57 PM

Everytime I've seen that show I always think she has BO. Something about the stiff hair, the scuzzy looking clothing and the nasty way she purses her mouth. Lugubrious.

by Anonymousreply 65January 17, 2020 1:16 AM

She’s fucking gross. I hope she gets a batch of really potent fentanyl and ODs tonight. So sick of her jibbity jabbadity-doo shtick.

by Anonymousreply 66January 17, 2020 1:37 AM

Wasn't there when he was a kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 17, 2020 1:45 AM

It's clearly there R67. It's just not as visible under the lighting conditions. It is something he was born with.

by Anonymousreply 68January 17, 2020 1:54 AM

Cher’s Twitter feed is fantastic

by Anonymousreply 69January 17, 2020 1:57 AM

Yes it was always there. It is a microform cleft. Like all scars, it is sometimes appears more prominent. Wendy Williams is petty and dumb, trashy and trifling. She's no one to talk about others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 17, 2020 2:02 AM

It was there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 17, 2020 2:02 AM

My partner's 11 year old nephew was born with a cleft palette. He's had, I think, 8 surgeries since birth to fix it. His last one, about 3 months ago, was to graft bone taken from his hip into the spaces or gaps in his gums. The purpose is to build up his gums so he can eventually get dental implants. Just think of going through that, and more, by the time you're 11. Perhaps, Wendy should spend more time at children's hospitals or around people with illnesses and disabilities to gain a better understanding of what they go through.

by Anonymousreply 72January 17, 2020 2:08 AM

R72, Wendy would say she did that, cry on tv, get crazy emotional. She’d have some selfies or paparazzi type photos of herself doing something like visiting kids in hospitals or facilities like you described, but it would all be an act...much like her drug help center & phone line she had set up when she was leaving Kevin Hunter. Then ‘POOF’ it went away when her divorce went through. She is all talk, a liar.

by Anonymousreply 73January 17, 2020 2:23 AM

Joaquin is sexy. Who gives a fuck what that tranny thinks .

Oops, i meant 'granny'

by Anonymousreply 74January 17, 2020 2:36 AM

The Fire Wendy Williams Petition has exceded its target of 35,000 signatures. It's aiming for 50,000 signatures now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 17, 2020 2:38 AM

She's toast if she doesn't address this tomorrow. Major fuck up on her part.

by Anonymousreply 76January 17, 2020 3:52 AM

Oh please, this is not a fireable offense! There is going to be no one left standing. Can’t she just be the pig 🐖 of the week we all dump on and everyone moves on after that?

by Anonymousreply 77January 17, 2020 3:59 AM

R76, she isn’t going to. Friday shows are taped on Thursdays (today). She’s not going to drag her lazy, pill popping, cracked up, hungover, fat ass in on a Friday to address a comment she made days ago.

by Anonymousreply 78January 17, 2020 4:03 AM

Girl needs to step away from the crack pipe as fast as those pontoons of hers can carry her. She done lost it. .

by Anonymousreply 79January 17, 2020 4:08 AM

Cher you should know by now that you can never polish a turd, a very thick dark fugly one

by Anonymousreply 80January 17, 2020 4:09 AM

I thinks she talks about Trans because I have always thought she was a man, I mean come on, she has a mannish face and voice.

by Anonymousreply 81January 17, 2020 4:12 AM

Well, he could have spent money on better cosmetic surgery all these years after his cult parents had their little bunny-faced boy fixed so his sister would fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 82January 17, 2020 4:16 AM

Wendy's behavior is getting erratic again, she has been doing way too much this week. She definitely shows subtle signs of manic depression, overly excited. I think they have her on some new mood stabilizers, or she is on the sauce again.

She would not let Robin Roberts finish answering a question before asking another. Robin is an absolute pro and still had fun with her. A lot of people felt like she being rude to Faith Evans earlier this week too. Norman needs to do yet another media training refresher with Wendy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 17, 2020 4:20 AM

Love Robin. Give her Wendy's show. At least she'd get some better guests.

by Anonymousreply 84January 17, 2020 4:22 AM

Give Sherri Shepherd Wendy's show! She was a great host when Wendy was off doing charity work with the men in rehab. Sherri is funny.

by Anonymousreply 85January 17, 2020 4:28 AM

[quote] Oh no you di'un! Black people can say and do whatever they want with impunity, and toss insults left, right and sideways, and never have to apologize for anything, and CANNOT be racist, and are superior to whitey in every way. Because, you know, slavery.

Umm unlike the Duck Dynasty family or Dog the Bounty Hunter or anyone of Fox News or Donald Trump. Trump of course was elected by the white majority because of all of the horrible things he has said and done. Including mocking a handicapped man. What black person could do that (or any of what he has done) and be elected president.

You’re implying that white supremacist racism ended after slavery; which along with the rest of your commentary exemplifies white privilege and white supremacy. Racism is not a problem for you, so it doesn’t really exist. Except in the form of anti white racism that 13% of the population somehow perpetuates on the 70+ percent of the population who own everything and run of everything.

White males have it so hard in a nation that is 70+ percent white and owned and operated by white men. Your white privilege, a nation systematically designed to benefit only you and “the good ole boy network” system of white male affirmative action just aren’t enough. It’s really a tough tough life.

Why can’t we just wave a wand and make all the black people disappear so that you can be rescued from your oppression!

by Anonymousreply 86January 17, 2020 4:33 AM

This type of shit is why her husband cheats on her with a very ugly woman. Anything is better than that clown wendy

by Anonymousreply 87January 17, 2020 4:34 AM

R86, Mary!

by Anonymousreply 88January 17, 2020 4:56 AM

r86 13% of the population and responsible for over 50% of homicides. oops

by Anonymousreply 89January 17, 2020 5:17 AM

R76 The Rupert Murdoch rags are not covering her story closely. I think I'd be MORE concerned about what that means if I was her.

by Anonymousreply 90January 17, 2020 6:18 AM

They might pull her Friday show and hope that it blows over by Monday.

by Anonymousreply 91January 17, 2020 6:24 AM

I'd just like to see Cher snatch her wig....just once, please?

by Anonymousreply 92January 17, 2020 3:40 PM

Wig wearers should be cautious wig snatching.

It could turn ugly and Wendy is built like a linebacker with tits.

I love the idea though!

by Anonymousreply 93January 17, 2020 3:52 PM

How can we bring down Wendy? I hate and despise this very fugly man looking piece of turd. I can’t wait to see her fall

by Anonymousreply 94January 17, 2020 4:04 PM

A homophobic white woman trying to cost a sistah her job!

by Anonymousreply 95January 17, 2020 4:07 PM

Wendy has a very very ugly nasty personality. She’s a disgrace to human society. She’s an ugly ape.

by Anonymousreply 96January 17, 2020 4:09 PM

And out come the racial slurs from R96, proving George Jefferson right yet again.

by Anonymousreply 97January 17, 2020 4:20 PM

She’s apologized enough. We’ve given people who’ve said and done worse a pass. Leave Wendy alone, for Chrissakes. She’s paid her penance. She didn’t even say it to mock him...she said that he was hot looking. His sister thinks so too 😈

by Anonymousreply 98January 17, 2020 4:28 PM

Who's this homophobic white woman?

by Anonymousreply 99January 17, 2020 4:41 PM

Refusing to accept a lesbian daughter unless she permanently masquerades as a fat disgusting hetero male slob is homophobic, especially when taking gay men's money.

by Anonymousreply 100January 17, 2020 4:43 PM

R98 piss off. Her apology is not even adequate. This ugly turd has always made fun of other people and someone needs to shut her down. This turd is ugly inside out. She needs to suffer and face her consequences

by Anonymousreply 101January 17, 2020 4:43 PM

[quote]This ugly turd has always made fun of other people

Datalounge does nothing but that even when it crosses the line into stalking, bullying, and harassment.

by Anonymousreply 102January 17, 2020 4:45 PM

Not a Wendy William's fan, but she's no different then Howard Stern and all of you drool all over his dick on this site constantly.

By the way, their both shock jocks. But I guess it's only acceptable for the white Jewish man to say and do whatever the fuck he wants. You know, because he's "white" & "Jewish."

But let's come down on Wendy William's for the same stupid shit white men have been doing on the radio for decades.

I see you guys. Again, not a fan but the double standard is historical with you people.

by Anonymousreply 103January 17, 2020 4:56 PM

R102 Please say it again. Thus site does not hold the moral high ground on this.

by Anonymousreply 104January 17, 2020 4:58 PM

[quote] [R86] 13% of the population and responsible for over 50% of homicides. oops

1. 80+ percent of white violent crime victims are victimized by white people.

2. Arrests and conviction are not the same thing as number of crimes committed. Black people are arrested and convicted and punished more harshly than whites.

3. Homicide rates are higher among poorer communities. White collar crime are higher among the middle class and more well off communities. White collar crime victimizes significantly greater numbers of people (e.g. Enron).

4. You thought that introduced homicide rates into this conversation would mean what exactly?

by Anonymousreply 105January 17, 2020 5:18 PM

R105 White trash is mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 106January 17, 2020 5:23 PM

[quote]Sherri is funny.

Sherri is a flat-earther. No, really.

So disappointed when I found that out. She’s very funny, but should be relegated to scripted television and nowhere near cameras or microphones recording her bass ackwards opinions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 17, 2020 5:28 PM

She looks more like a FAT-earther!

by Anonymousreply 108January 17, 2020 5:45 PM

Y'all are just jumping on a bandwagon because you don't like her and/or worship Cher. She didn't do anything that bad, she actually said she finds his lip attractive. Most of you didn't even view the clip. If you just look at that picture it creates a false narrative about what she said and makes it seem much worse. She wasn't mocking the deformity, but she should not have imitated it due to sensitivity towards those who have a more serious condition. She didn't realize this and admitted it was a mistake and apologized. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 109January 17, 2020 5:55 PM

You must be one hundred years old if you think that is news R107. I repeat, Sherri Shepherd is funny. Conversationally funny, anecdotally funny as a host and a good stand up comedian too. She's also delightful. Get out more, if you can.

by Anonymousreply 110January 17, 2020 5:59 PM

Agreed, Sherri killed it when she subbed for Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 111January 17, 2020 6:04 PM

If you've ever watched her show, before or after this current nonsense, you'd understand. This woman is consistently mean. She'll keep apologizing, the mean of the world will keep tuning in to the pointless bitchery and the sun comes up another day.

by Anonymousreply 112January 17, 2020 6:25 PM

Cher once threw a salad bowl at my old boss and called her a bitch. It hit her right on the back of the head. She could have sued Cher for it but she let it go.

So fuck Cher's sanctimonious bs. How about you stop throwing salad bowls at people first.

by Anonymousreply 113January 17, 2020 6:48 PM

Cher was upset when Chastity/Chaz came out to her as a lesbian then as a trans man. So Cher should piss off. She’s a big phony and hypocrite. She even hijacked Sonny Bono’s funeral.

by Anonymousreply 114January 17, 2020 6:53 PM

Wendy Williams made a huge mistake and error in judgement; however, I don’t feel she should be fired. But, she owes everyone a whole lot more than that half-assed apology she gave on Twitter. The apology should be made on the air on her show accompanied by a huge donation to a cleft surgery organization. Also, Wendy needs to interview a leading cleft doctor and spokesperson on her show. Fuck the ratings for 15 minutes. Wendy owes the cleft community a huge apology and should ask fo4 forgiveness.

Apologizing on Twitter was a lame, cowardly cop-out.

by Anonymousreply 115January 17, 2020 7:11 PM

As for Cher and the Chastity is gay thing, she was pissed because she was the last to know. She was good and supportive with the trans thing. Please keep up.

The salad bowl thing is hysterical.

And as for her taking gay mens' money, it's given gladly.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 116January 17, 2020 7:42 PM

Cher is a freaky old hag who lip syncs badly and changes nothing but her wig. She's right about a few things politically but she has the mentality of a teenage girl. She's not very bright and she sure as fuck does rob old gay men. But so do your escorts.

Cher is no more interesting than Wendy, but she is bit smarter and kinder.

by Anonymousreply 117January 17, 2020 7:55 PM

[quote] As for Cher and the Chastity is gay thing, she was pissed because she was the last to know. She was good and supportive with the trans thing.

Because she's a homophobe, that's why. She would rather have fake heterosexuality than genuine, authentic, uncloseted homosexuality in her own family because it's all about her and what she wants. No wonder Sonny Bono and Gregg Allman both divorced her.

[quote]And as for her taking gay mens' money, it's given gladly.

By other self-loathing empty-headed tone-deaf trash who would gladly erase other gay people than make any sacrifices to their endless pursuit of instant gratification.

[quote] Thank you.

You are not fucking welcome. And by the way, Michael Jackson is INNOCENT and those two lying white men are lying liars who tell lying lies!

by Anonymousreply 118January 17, 2020 8:05 PM

Team Wendy!

by Anonymousreply 119January 17, 2020 8:06 PM

Cher, a white Armenian woman, trashing and asking for the firing of a black woman because she did what white male shock jocks do all the fucking time. All in defense of an over privileged white man.

Hmmm, we see you Cher, and this doesn't look good at all.

White supremacy at its finest.

by Anonymousreply 120January 17, 2020 8:33 PM

Fugly ape Wendy is really a piece of shit. She's appalling. I hope Karma hits her hard. Real fucking hard!

by Anonymousreply 121January 17, 2020 8:47 PM

R121 The irony in what you've just said, must be blinding.

But carry on.

by Anonymousreply 122January 17, 2020 8:50 PM

[quote]You must be one hundred years old if you think that is news [R107]. I repeat, Sherri Shepherd is funny. Conversationally funny, anecdotally funny as a host and a good stand up comedian too. She's also delightful. Get out more, if you can.

Oh shaddap.

Sherri and her The Lord this and Blessings that can take a flying leap.

by Anonymousreply 123January 17, 2020 8:52 PM

Wendy looks like a flounder.

by Anonymousreply 124January 17, 2020 8:55 PM

Did you even read Cher's tweets R120? She is not defending the white guy. She's defending children born with facial deformities - including cleft palates. It's a cause and a charity that is near and dear to her heart. Wendy did the same thing that should have stopped Trump from being elected. She mocked people with disabilities on air. I don't like Cher, but Williams makes her living being a nasty bitch. She's still living pre internet where she thinks she actually has hot gossip and tea and laughs her man laugh when she thinks she's being "shady." She's just mean spirited and very dumb. She deals in innuendo because she's neither quick witted or well spoken. Just looks and eyerolls and limp wrists. Wendy's audience are noticeably less enthusiastic about her since all her mess and lies and hypocrisy were exposed. She's going to have to do more than tweet an apology and have the SHOW make a donation. Make a damn BIG donation yourself you ugly hearted, dark sided WIG WITCH. Wendy's deformities she bought herself.

by Anonymousreply 125January 17, 2020 8:55 PM

Trump should be held to the same standards your trying to hold Wendy William's to. I'm not even a William's fan, but this is bullshit. Especially when we gave a nazi president in the white house.

Fuck all of this fake outrage over a black women doing what white men do all the fucking time without any consequences whatsoever. People are always screaming and crying about political correctness. And now everyone is bitching about Wendy William's when she does what dumb white men do every day, and no one says shit about it.

by Anonymousreply 126January 17, 2020 9:03 PM

Cher looks like a mummy.

by Anonymousreply 127January 17, 2020 9:05 PM

her boobs will kill her.

by Anonymousreply 128January 17, 2020 9:23 PM

[quote]As for Cher and the Chastity is gay thing, she was pissed because she was the last to know

Chaz said that Cher through her out of the house and wanted her to go into ex-gay therapy. Cher even wrote in her own autobiography that she was initially upset because despite having gay friends, she didn't want her daughter to be gay. Surprisingly, Sunny was the one who was very supportive from the get go.

It's all water under the bridge now, but Cher admits that she was ashamed of how she acted when Chaz came out. It was not one of her finest moments.

by Anonymousreply 129January 17, 2020 9:36 PM

Cher is, as usual, right about this.

I've always loathed Wendy Williams.

by Anonymousreply 130January 17, 2020 9:38 PM

I don't think Wendy had any malicious intent with this. She just did something stupid. She has already apologized and donated.

And Wendy is NOT homophobic. Her show hires many gay men, some of which are front and center on the show.

by Anonymousreply 131January 17, 2020 9:50 PM

Good.

Williams has problems.. a black woman with straight blond hair and complexion lightening makeup.

by Anonymousreply 132January 17, 2020 9:51 PM

Wendy is a hack. She's the black female version of Perez Hilton. She should be shamed and jobless like that fat disgusting whale Perez. They not ridicule and make fun of others, meanwhile they're both disgusting messes.

by Anonymousreply 133January 17, 2020 10:58 PM

Sorry for the typos^^^^ but you get my point

by Anonymousreply 134January 17, 2020 11:02 PM

This has nothing to do with racism.

Stupid comes in all colors.

Just stop.

by Anonymousreply 135January 17, 2020 11:23 PM

Cher's tweets are bipolar and are just off. Remind me of Roseanne's craziness.

I doubt Joaquin even cared.

by Anonymousreply 136January 17, 2020 11:36 PM

R114

Cher sis not hijack Sonny's funeral. She did not want to give a eulogy but Mary Bono begged her to do it. Cher has said writing it & standing up to give it was beyond difficult.

R136

You are a troll if you think Cher's tweets are anything like Roseanne's. That's just ludicrous. Also, Cher's comments about Wendy spoke to something broader than if Joaquin was hurt buy it. Cher has been actively involved in the Craniofacial Foundation for about 30 years. Her outrage was for those children. And it wasn't just Cher who was outraged. A professional sport guy also tore into Wendy because he had a cleft lip as a child and his little boy has a cleft kip & palate.

by Anonymousreply 137January 17, 2020 11:59 PM

Sonny, not Sunny R129.

by Anonymousreply 138January 17, 2020 11:59 PM

R118

Do you pull this stuff out of your ass? Cher is the one to divorce Sonny & Greg. She left Sonny because of his rampant womanizing ( even moving a woman into their marital home) and because he was extremely controlling. Cher divorced Greg because of his drug/alcohol addiction.

by Anonymousreply 139January 18, 2020 12:03 AM

Cher fans are delusional. Not only did Cher embarrass herself and everyone else at Sonny's funeral, she made his eulogy all about HER. After publicly talking shit about him for 2 decades. She's okay with a quick remark, but she's a very juvenile personality. Shallow and dumb.

by Anonymousreply 140January 18, 2020 12:17 AM

Wendy has never been all that. Is all artiface.

by Anonymousreply 141January 18, 2020 12:35 AM

I know Joaquin personally. I speak with him often on the phone and see him a few times a year in person. Although I know him only in business, never once has he discussed his lip with me and never would I ask. He has discussed many other things about himself, but never that. It is pretty obvious that it is something not to ask about first.

What Wendy did was so disgusting I cannot imagine what she was thinking. Since her public humiliation last year, she has become a person who is so full of herself. I wish her gay EP Norman would intervene and tell her what nobody else can, which is to try to have more empathy . Norman, come on now!

by Anonymousreply 142January 18, 2020 12:53 AM

R139: Gregg must have been high when he married her. If Sonny got sick of her, then who can blame him?

by Anonymousreply 143January 18, 2020 12:57 AM

Cher is racist.

by Anonymousreply 144January 18, 2020 12:59 AM

Wendy is pure ghetto trash.

She's also hitting the booze and drugs hard lately. Just like old times. No more sober for Wendy.

I'll be surprised if she lasts the year.

Crude. Rude. Lewd.

by Anonymousreply 145January 18, 2020 1:05 AM

R118 and r120 seem well adjusted and stable

by Anonymousreply 146January 18, 2020 1:08 AM

👹 [italic] The All New Wendy Williams

by Anonymousreply 147January 18, 2020 1:08 AM

"Ghetto" is an Italian word, yet you never hear it used to describe large concentrated areas of white poverty.

by Anonymousreply 148January 18, 2020 1:46 AM

DL cunts have made fun of fat people, anorexics, the mentally ill, midgets, kids, dicks, pussy, asshole...etc, and every other deformity and abnormality you can think of BUT apparently the Clefty is just too pure and sacred to mock?!

by Anonymousreply 149January 18, 2020 1:48 AM

R149. I love it when straight republican trolls try to make a point. So cute!

by Anonymousreply 150January 18, 2020 1:49 AM

R150, What part of that was straight or republican?? Dumb isn't cute, honey.

by Anonymousreply 151January 18, 2020 1:56 AM

Wendy is not ghetto at all.

by Anonymousreply 152January 18, 2020 1:57 AM

Wendy has no redeeming value. I would never care about what happened to her...I have no pity or never think of her as a human being deserving compassion. The way she harassed Whitney when she knew Whitney was in a horrible place mentally was beyond reproach, and I will never get over that.

That said, I hope Wendy can get herself together but I, like most people on DL, have no interest in viewing anything she's on.

by Anonymousreply 153January 18, 2020 2:02 AM

Norman is kind of cute in his own way, has a gay laugh....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154January 18, 2020 2:04 AM

I knew there was a reason I always loved Cher. He watches his brother die in front of him as a kid. And this mean woman bullies him. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 155January 18, 2020 2:08 AM

Joaquin is a national treasure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 18, 2020 2:11 AM

Even though he's hideous, it has nothing to do with the lip thing. I also don't think he's any great actor. However, that was truly disgusting and hateful of Wendy to do that - I'm shocked, but not so.

by Anonymousreply 157January 18, 2020 2:22 AM

You can bet your ass if her son was born with a cleft palate or some other type of birth defect, and some cracker made fun of her kid, all hell would break loose.

Since Wendy returned from her "sober living hiatus" how many times has she had to publicly apologize for a "lapse in judgement?"

And how many times has she actually been sober when she walked on stage to do her show?

by Anonymousreply 158January 18, 2020 2:46 AM

Last week she criticized Keith Urban & Nicole Kidman, asking "Where do the Urban's get off only donating $500,000 to the Australian fire relief project?"

Where does Williams get off. It's not her business who donates what amount. Some people never donate a penny to anything.

How much did Wendy donate? Not nearly enough to make up for being such a huge asshole.

by Anonymousreply 159January 18, 2020 2:56 AM

Look on the bright side, Cher that bitch just gave Joaquin the Oscar. Not that there was any doubt. I hope when he wins he gives a good prepared speech and says a few words against that terrible person...

by Anonymousreply 160January 18, 2020 3:32 AM

I know its hard to believe but I think DL cunts are in the minority here. Many good hearted people post here and I know because I have started many a depressing threads...

by Anonymousreply 161January 18, 2020 3:43 AM

I meant that last 161 post for r149...

by Anonymousreply 162January 18, 2020 3:45 AM

From now on, "Ghetto" shall be known as "Git-Toe."

by Anonymousreply 163January 18, 2020 3:55 AM

Wendy's a cunt for doing that. WTF was she doing making fun of him for that??? Vile.

by Anonymousreply 164January 18, 2020 3:57 AM

Williams is a deracinated bobble head.

by Anonymousreply 165January 18, 2020 4:50 AM

Wendy is a BOOBle head.

by Anonymousreply 166January 18, 2020 5:05 AM

Wendy is ugly vile fat man

by Anonymousreply 167January 18, 2020 5:15 AM

She should be going after Johnny Depp. He's the one who co-owned the Viper Room at the time.

by Anonymousreply 168January 18, 2020 5:22 AM

Oh my god! Wendy is dead! I just saw it on the news!

by Anonymousreply 169January 18, 2020 5:39 AM

What does Wendy have against Joaquin?

by Anonymousreply 170January 18, 2020 5:54 AM

Wendy's petty and hypocritical. That's her brand.

by Anonymousreply 171January 18, 2020 5:58 AM

It is rather obvious that he had a cleft pallet, I wonder when the family got insurance and could have it fixed? Did Children of God cult usually supply insurance?

by Anonymousreply 172January 18, 2020 6:01 AM

are you guys talking behind my back?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 18, 2020 6:25 AM

"It could turn ugly and Wendy is built like a linebacker with tits."

Once upon a time maybe. Isn't she completely anorexic with enormous implants? Isn't she always fainting or falling over?

by Anonymousreply 174January 18, 2020 6:25 AM

Isn’t she always fucked up too?

by Anonymousreply 175January 18, 2020 6:33 AM

Why would anyone in our community support Sherri Shepard for anything?

Sherri has been a supporter of Pat Robertson for years. She is close friends with the black woman he had as a co-host for years (she said this when she did a 700 Club interview). One of the reasons she was close to Hasslebeck was her conservative views on many issues including abortion. She once said on the air that she wasn't sure who she was going to vote for in a presidential year election. She has moved away from the Democrat party when she first started out & is in Republican territory.

She was against gay marriage & other of our issues on The View until the other panelists called her out on her marriage stance & then she sorta backed off from her position. It's doubtful that she is so supportive in private. She seems like the type of Christian that uses & abuses her LGBT connections in the entertainment industry to further her own interests. I can't believe Ellen had her as a field reporter o her show with her religious right connections. What was she thinking?

Sherri likes using the Bible to support her bigotry but if your brought up slavery (which has several Biblical passages in support), that a woman's place is in the home (like the Bible says) or that people shouldn't pray in public (like the Bible says) then she raises a big stink. The limitations in the Bible are good for us but not the various groups that she belongs to (like the the wealthy).

She has to be one of the biggest moronic hypocrites to ever have a television presence. To think that "The View" is now considered part of ABC News programming & that the likes of dumbass bigot Sherri Sheppard could go around saying she has journalistic cred (if she was still a part of it) sends chills down my spine.

by Anonymousreply 176January 18, 2020 6:49 AM

Calm down Tuatara Boo!! You'll have another one of your aneurysms R176. Why don't you give your post 5 or 6 W&Ws, that always makes you feel better.

by Anonymousreply 177January 18, 2020 7:29 AM

WW has become so ghetto with her mention on air of personal phone calls with Tokio Tonie, NeNe Leakes, and other ghetto fabulous personalities. She seems to like showing off that she is so cool that she can hang with people without GEDs who are making big coin today, but could easily be back in the projects tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 178January 18, 2020 11:35 AM

R176 is a bigot with that acronym shit. The word is gay. Say it, motherfucker, or you’re more bigoted than she is.

by Anonymousreply 179January 18, 2020 12:28 PM

Wendy's behaving like a coke addict.

by Anonymousreply 180January 18, 2020 1:20 PM

🙅[italic] She's Crude & Rude With A Bad Attitude !

by Anonymousreply 181January 18, 2020 1:22 PM

She look like a man who steal big cantaloupe and hide in her shirt.

Ha, ha, like nobody notice!

by Anonymousreply 182January 18, 2020 1:28 PM

When will Williams tell the truth about being a dude? If the ex ever runs short of money he can write a book titled The Truth About Wendy, it will be a run away best seller. ITA with Cher, he doesn't deserve a show.

by Anonymousreply 183January 18, 2020 2:01 PM

WW is low class garbage

by Anonymousreply 184January 18, 2020 2:14 PM

I have an aunt in Livingston NJ and when Wendy lived in that town I would sometimes see her at Kings Supermarket. The only black woman there shopping and she looked so ghetto with her pedestrian wig on askew and her big drag queen size. She is an Amazon. I always thought it funny that someone like Wendy, would have more money than most everyone in town, and this is a town that judges people by their amount of funds. Never seen a woman with so little class and so much cash. She is probably not missed too much by the local townies.

by Anonymousreply 185January 18, 2020 2:49 PM

I've never understood why someone would get such gargantuan sized implants. Not only do they cause increased complications but Wendy looks like her boobs will make her topple over.

by Anonymousreply 186January 18, 2020 4:37 PM

wendy tried to scold odell backham on the show yesterday, just to make herself look good. stop throwing black men under the bus gurl

by Anonymousreply 187January 18, 2020 4:56 PM

I notice a lot of black women hate her. Why? I don't watch her show, but if making fun of a person's disfigurement is par for the course, I can understand the hate.

by Anonymousreply 188January 18, 2020 5:15 PM

Her and those other scumbag talk show people (Jerry Springer, etc.) appeal to the lowest of the low.

by Anonymousreply 189January 18, 2020 5:20 PM

[quote]Her[sic] and those other scumbag talk show people (Jerry Springer, etc.) appeal to the lowest of the low.

I have no words...

by Anonymousreply 190January 18, 2020 5:22 PM

r188 wendy has been talking shit about other black women her whole career, when her own life has often been in shambles. black women hate that with a passion. she also might be a little unrelatable at times because she comes from a well to do two parent household.

by Anonymousreply 191January 18, 2020 5:27 PM

Nobody has a kind word for Norman???? He is so cute and patient with Ms. Wendy. She would be so much further off the rails without her gay bestie off to the side.

by Anonymousreply 192January 18, 2020 5:28 PM

Most of y’all could give a fuck about Joaquin Phoenix and his cleft palate. So stop. Fucking stop. All butt hurt over a cleft lip. Most of y’all criticizing WW for this have probably said worst. You probably have if you’re posting here with any regularity. So stop.

by Anonymousreply 193January 18, 2020 6:34 PM

R193, don't speak for me. I don't watch this woman, but clearly she's despicable for making fun of someone's facial disfigurement and I can honestly say I don't make fun of anyone for being mentally or physically-impaired. There are some who do that here, I'm not one of them. She's a cunt for doing that.

by Anonymousreply 194January 18, 2020 6:39 PM

I don’t believe you r194.

by Anonymousreply 195January 18, 2020 6:53 PM

With Wendys' mental health issues and continued substance abuse I'm sure things will sort themselves out.

by Anonymousreply 196January 18, 2020 6:54 PM

R195, I don't need you to believe me. Considering the people in my own personal life and what I've seen them go through, the idea of making fun of people for facial disfigurement isn't exactly something I find funny.

by Anonymousreply 197January 18, 2020 6:56 PM

[quote] Chaz said that Cher through her out of the house

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 198January 18, 2020 7:30 PM

R126’s posts are so filled with “oh, dears!” I just have to block him for sheer stupidity.

Wendy William’s? Really?

Never mind the blatant racism.

by Anonymousreply 199January 18, 2020 7:33 PM

Cher may have had a knee jerk reaction when Chaz came out as gay. She readily admits she handled it badly but Chaz was back in the home within 2 weeks and Cher was totally supportive afterward. All their issues were settled decades ago.

If you look at social media Chaz (and her girlfriend) are present at Cher's home, at Cher's mom's home, at shows, etc..

by Anonymousreply 200January 18, 2020 10:36 PM

R200 Chaz was back that quickly?! I remember it was a much longer period.

by Anonymousreply 201January 18, 2020 10:48 PM

Cher was unsupportive of Chastity and that's fine. It's quite typical of an old woman of her time. But she's not a gay advocate and doesn't understand gay men beyond her superficial career. Of all the "divas" Cher has the least contact and relationship with gay men. They are not part of her inner circle or even professional friendships. She's a juvenile narcissist. Quite dumb. Her idea of a good time is making prank phonecalls to cute guys and eating too much candy with her 75 year old well paid girlfriends.

Cher was glamorous - long before my time. In my life she has been mostly ridiculous. She's right about Wendy Williams though. Cher sometimes brings attention to things. Only if they affect her directly. She supported supporting and respecting Trump as president, in the beginning. She's not anti-war. She likes buying soldiers nice helmets. She's dumb.

by Anonymousreply 202January 18, 2020 11:06 PM

Wendy could come out swinging Monday, the same way she did regarding Michael Jackson right after her drug treatment break. The topic of Monday's show is Beauty Tips.

by Anonymousreply 203January 19, 2020 3:40 AM

Williams characterized the Neverland accusers’ stories as “lies,” and then went on to break down which parts she believed and which parts she didn’t. Wendy blasted the Neverland kids:

“I do believe a shower in the nude" (this is a serious crime in itself, Wendy.) "I don’t believe there was any sexual touching,”

“I do believe sleepovers in the same bed. I do believe that if mother nature takes its course you get a hard penis." (WTF does this mean???)

"I don’t believe touching and I don’t believe sex.”

by Anonymousreply 204January 19, 2020 3:46 AM

"DL cunts have made fun of fat people, anorexics, the mentally ill, midgets, kids, dicks, pussy, asshole...etc, and every other deformity and abnormality you can think of BUT apparently the Clefty is just too pure and sacred to mock?!"

I doubt that anyone on DL has a national television show as she does. I doubt is anyone on DL has filmed a PSA against bullying as she has.. But then, those inconvenient facts don't fit your narrative, so I guess we should forget them?

by Anonymousreply 205January 19, 2020 4:10 AM

. "Leave Wendy alone, for Chrissakes."

Why should anybody do that? The bitch did a really cunty thing. She deserves to be raked over the coals. She deserves really bad.

by Anonymousreply 206January 19, 2020 4:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207January 19, 2020 4:38 AM

R177 You can give yourself more than 1 W/W? I honestly didn't know that. My keyboard sticks from time to time so I have pushed the button more than once on occasion. I guess that explains some of your "popular posts" then too. Does anyone take the amount as any sign of credibility? I don't.

I do love me some Trish King more than Sherri Sheppard who was opposed to the outing of anti-gay politicians (who were secretly gay themselves & harming us with their legislation, votes & rhetoric).

R110 You should be the one to get out more often =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208January 19, 2020 7:59 AM

Before Sherri said this comment in the link below

she said previously on the View that she never voted.

Just another lying Bible thumper =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209January 19, 2020 8:03 AM

Sherri's double standard gets called out =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210January 19, 2020 8:06 AM

You're a lying old bitch, a racist AND you have bad taste in everything R208? Y'all must be from Kentucky. Who is we? WE are not anything. Not all gay men are the same and not everyone here is gay. We for sure aren't all OLD white GAY men OVER 70 years OLD. You a liar boy. Trish King is a redneck racist singing from her bedroom to 6 sad people. I looked her up. That old woman should give up. She ain't no one's champion and she sure can't sing. I been out all night. Tuatara Boo is a lying nutcase that repeatedly votes for his own posts and F&Fs anyone who disagrees with him. He was sucking dick when Jesus was a child, but he still plays games like a weak sistered old white screaming queen. We learn, we grow, we forgive. We don't expect everyone to support US. We ain't the same Tuatara Boo. You're an evil racist ancient white fag. I'mma man like you'll never get close to. Jesus loves you R208. Keep voting for yourself!!

Sherri Shepherd remains funny. She forgives you Gary E. Marshall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211January 19, 2020 8:15 AM

I know I’m on thin ice, here ... but Cher has always grated on me. She seems kind of dumb. Like, mentally.

Every time she opens her mouth I think, “Couldn’t you have said that better?”

by Anonymousreply 212January 19, 2020 8:22 AM

All the creators blessed Sherri the day she met Prince. Yeah, she said that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213January 19, 2020 8:28 AM

R211 LOL honey. Calm down or you're gonna give yourself an aneurysm. So you're not gay? Then why are you wasting your time on a gay board?

I'm far from being an eldergay or a racist. I've posted some songs that have been done by black artists (I'm the original Music Poll Troll bitch).

Sherri keeps apologizing for her anti-gay remarks because she keeps spewing them out all over the place =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214January 19, 2020 8:34 AM

You're a liar R214. And you are very OLD and a RACIST. I never said I wasn't gay. I said that you don't speak for me fool. You'll never get close to a man who looks like me. Now go to bed gramps or have your psychotic break somewhere else. If you want me to expose who you are, I will.

by Anonymousreply 215January 19, 2020 8:38 AM

Here is just one of Sherri's 700 Club interviews at the 40:00 mark =

Also notice how the story at the start is about our community (this show always loves to rally their troops against us).

R215 Why would I want a loudmouth lunatic for a relationship? Are you on drugs or something?

No one here seems to be asking for your number or address. Get a clue Scooby Doo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216January 19, 2020 8:42 AM

I get that her schtick is to be shocking. But this makes no sense. Phoenix is an actor, not a model. And he's damn good. Why bring up something most of us don't even notice? It's just mean.

by Anonymousreply 217January 19, 2020 8:51 AM

Oh, and Cher is a goddess. My mom taught me that when she knew I was a gayling...

by Anonymousreply 218January 19, 2020 8:52 AM

I like Wendy, but sometimes she just goes off in directions I don't understand. I'm with Cher on this as well.

by Anonymousreply 219January 19, 2020 8:55 AM

Wendy could never be part of Oprah's level of black women success, no matter how much money she has. Oprah was born and raised poor and rose above to become whitened and gratingly spiritual. Wendy was raised whitened and middle class and descended to become ghetto-ish and prone to dumbspeak. Her take on the whole Michael Jackson issue was appalling. Wendy really needs to take a look at the man in the mirror.

by Anonymousreply 220January 19, 2020 10:12 AM

R202

You are a troll. Cher has never supported Trump or any war. She has been anti-Trump since before he was elected. She keeps her boot on his neck constantly.. As far as the helmets go she was very moved by the fact that the helmets soldiers were using were inadequate leading to brain injuries. She spoke to Congress about the need for improvement. She partnered with vets who had created an insert for the helmet that would greatly decrease brain damage.

You like to spew that Cher is some ditz but she funds things that matter to here. She funds an African school for girls.She has funded the Cranio-facial Association's summer camps for close to 30 years. She is very involved in animal rights, ex Kavaan and Billy. She was moved by a documentary of an elderly bi-racial couple. After he died one of the wife's daughters wanted to move her away from friends & put her in a nursing home many states away. The other daughter wanted to keep her at home but the court said her home was not up to par. Cher went to court & vowed to be responsible for updating the woman's home, paying for all her expenses and medical bills,

As far as having gay friends she definitely does and has supported gay causes. Just be straight forward. You hate her for whatever reason by Cher is a "good egg" as my dad used to call people.

by Anonymousreply 221January 19, 2020 12:22 PM

Sherri Shepherd and Reginald Vel Johnson are never in the room at the same time 🤔🤔🤔🤔

by Anonymousreply 222January 19, 2020 5:12 PM

r202 is the ass I blocked a while ago.

I have no idea (thank God) what it's blathering about now r221 but from your reply I can pretty much guess. As they say, some people are sicker than others.

I would only ad that Chers' tweet has nothing to do with racism. It has to do with assholeism.

As I said before, given WWs' mental health issues and current substance abuse, time will sort all this out.

by Anonymousreply 223January 19, 2020 8:22 PM

I can't believe there is an anti- Sherri Shepard troll. Does he really believe anyone takes her seriously beyond a little fun entertainment ?

by Anonymousreply 224January 19, 2020 8:55 PM

R211 Seems stable and well adjusted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225January 19, 2020 9:01 PM

Former BHFanny is a well established racist on this site. Is there anything sadder than ancient gay Cher fans?

by Anonymousreply 226January 19, 2020 9:17 PM

How would WW fans feel if somebody made fun of her collapsing as Lady liberty on Halloween.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227January 19, 2020 9:17 PM

Yes, R226. YOU.

by Anonymousreply 228January 19, 2020 9:24 PM

Paris Jackson said Michael Jackson made Wendy faint because of her toxic obsession with her family. Then she tied off her arm and search for a good vein.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229January 19, 2020 10:37 PM

R211 is Wendy on drugs.

R224 probably says the same thing about Anita Bryant.

by Anonymousreply 230January 20, 2020 8:59 AM

Wendy didn't say a damned thing about Joaquin on today's show.

by Anonymousreply 231January 20, 2020 3:14 PM

I honestly used to think she was trans.

by Anonymousreply 232January 20, 2020 3:24 PM

Sherri Shepard is an ignorant baby-abandoning whore who should be back working at TJ Maxx where she belongs. I refuse to watch anything she's involved with.

And on the subject of Wendy: This is the same bitch who did ads for PETA and yet still traipses around in real furs. Phony bitch!

by Anonymousreply 233January 20, 2020 7:23 PM

Old news.

Everyone's talking about her letting one rip during today's hot topics.

And that was a wet one too! I hope she checked her underwear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234January 20, 2020 7:33 PM

Wendy's gaining weight by the second.

by Anonymousreply 235January 20, 2020 10:27 PM

I didn't hear it. What's the 0:00 on the video?

by Anonymousreply 236January 20, 2020 10:43 PM

I heard it...ok, so she farted...

by Anonymousreply 237January 21, 2020 12:11 AM

R227 r229 That bitch stole my thunder. I'm the original!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238January 21, 2020 1:54 AM

I feel sorry for that BHManny guy. What a sad nickname and claim to fame. He's not even ironic about it. It's sad that the OLD dude is so very racist. Not because of Wendy Williams. He's much worse than that. Pay attention over time. A freakin old Cher disco queer stan. Gross. That said, Cher was always dumb so we are blessed that she's not talking for an hour a day like Wendy. To think that Cher spends so much time choosing emojis and not a moment on being intelligible!?! Dumb old woman.

Who still pays to see Cher change wigs and bad lip sync to mostly bad songs? That's a special category of ELDEST GAY. Fools with money who like to SCREAM like bitches? BHManny, to the stars. Cher, Wendy, Manny....they're all gross under the glue.

by Anonymousreply 239January 21, 2020 2:11 AM

I laughed HARD at r238’s video.

Am I going to hell?

by Anonymousreply 240January 21, 2020 11:06 AM

R5 is a homophobe and so is Chastity's mother.

by Anonymousreply 241January 21, 2020 6:48 PM

Like Madge, Cher is best taken in small doses...hooooooo.

by Anonymousreply 242January 21, 2020 7:34 PM

If Sonny took it better than Cher, then lgbT shakedown groups have been lying through their veneers for 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 243January 21, 2020 8:12 PM

Divorce from Kevin is finalized!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244January 23, 2020 3:32 AM

Of course Cher is upset.

When her ex Sonny skied into that tree, he ended up with a cleft head. Try to fuse THAT back together on a congressman's pay.

by Anonymousreply 245February 2, 2020 3:00 AM

Wendy's back on alcohol. Counting down. 5-4-3-2-1...

by Anonymousreply 246February 5, 2020 6:32 PM

Wendy is a cunt who attacked the Michael Jackson victims

by Anonymousreply 247February 5, 2020 6:34 PM

You're nuts

by Anonymousreply 248February 5, 2020 6:38 PM

shhhhh

wendy has a deformed child,

shhhhhh

by Anonymousreply 249February 6, 2020 11:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!