Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Good news everyone! Armie and Elizabeth Hammer’s toxic marriage appears to be finally over

The boozing actor, who ditched his children at Christmas to attend the Saudi Fyre Festival, has removed his wedding ring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601January 1, 2020 10:40 AM

Come to Timmy, peach.

by Anonymousreply 1December 21, 2019 12:55 PM

With Ed Westwick and Ryan Philippe

He’s finally found his peer group

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 21, 2019 1:10 PM

So we're taking the discussion here? Re. her shading him with her Archie post. It is interesting that Archie's 9 years old, same as their marriage so yeah, I take that as a shade. It's hilarious how she's basically backed herself into a corner with all the fake happiness she's presented on her insta. Now she can't outright call him out on it and has to make do with these shades. Plus, I'm sure he stuffed her full with $$$ to keep it shut.

by Anonymousreply 3December 21, 2019 1:11 PM

Daddy didn't come to my Christmas pageant because his drunk ass needed to whore himself in a country ruled by Sharia law. Or at least that's what Mommy keeps muttering in between crying, baking cupcakes for the dog, burning Daddy's clothes and calling her lawyer.

By the way, does anyone know what 'yacht girls' are? Mommy keeps muttering that too.

by Anonymousreply 4December 21, 2019 1:13 PM

R4 ROFL do Ford now

by Anonymousreply 5December 21, 2019 1:27 PM

OMG the C and D list at that "festival". OMG the gifs on Twitter are so tacky and creepy!

This is the whoriest congregation of whores I've seen in a long time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 21, 2019 1:33 PM

I can't wait for this bitch to go off the deep end and stop dressing me like a little bitch. I hope the judge awards custody to the fat one. Surely after the Twitter toe sucking debacle and Mother's obvious instability I'll catch a fucking break and wind up with someone who won't pimp me out on Insta.

by Anonymousreply 7December 21, 2019 1:41 PM

Why does she dress him like Prince Andrew circa 1963, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 8December 21, 2019 2:08 PM

Bitch cray cray

by Anonymousreply 9December 21, 2019 2:09 PM

R5, Daddy mostly ignores me because his own daddy left him emotionally paralyzed when it comes to a son, so when Mommy 'takes him for everything he's got' (I don't know what that means, but she keeps sobbing it in between swigs of spiked Kombucha) I don't think very much will change for me. Except I'll be trapped in Mennonite clothing until age 18. But maybe Mommy won't have to keep threatening fetish sites with legal action for posting my toe-sucking video now.

No more toe-sucking...

DADDY, DON'T LEAVE US!!!

by Anonymousreply 10December 21, 2019 2:36 PM

Come here Armie, let me take care of your fat dick

by Anonymousreply 11December 21, 2019 3:02 PM

This coming May 22 is their 10 year anniversary. That's significant in California re: divorce $$, isn't it? Or does it not matter because his money is in trusts?

by Anonymousreply 12December 21, 2019 3:03 PM

Was that toe sucking incident the last straw?

by Anonymousreply 13December 21, 2019 3:12 PM

r12 he bought her the house directly from a trust so you've got your answer there. He doesn't have any properties, except for the bakeries which will be given to her anyway I bet, as very likely instructed by his father. He's not letting her take his dumbass son to the cleaners like Dru did to him.

by Anonymousreply 14December 21, 2019 3:20 PM

Yes ten years means the court can intervene in the future if either partner’s financial situation changes.

by Anonymousreply 15December 21, 2019 3:21 PM

False advertisement OP ! He is clearly wearing a ring in OP's post.

Now this post is interesting, is Armie doing the homosex with the friend?

"[italic]When your buddy asks you to go to join him in Riyadh... you go to Riyadh. Thank you, @moalturki for introducing me to so many cool things![/italic]"

Hollywood pretty boys are invited for one thing and only one thing. You get the deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 21, 2019 3:27 PM

That’s not a ring you freaking dumbass, that’s a tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 17December 21, 2019 3:29 PM

Good, now he can sell his ass to directors for roles without feeling inhibited.

by Anonymousreply 18December 21, 2019 3:30 PM

R16 No, homosex is not a new cool thing for him. We've both experienced that together before.

by Anonymousreply 19December 21, 2019 3:31 PM

R18, don't you dare ruining my imagination, he is a TOP.

by Anonymousreply 20December 21, 2019 3:32 PM

He has his wife's initials tattooed on his ring finger, so the real test would be if the tat starts fading (like the one on Beyonce's ring finger).

by Anonymousreply 21December 21, 2019 3:42 PM

The first guy he'll fuck as a free man is Timmy, no more fucking behind Liz' back. Timmy's half-assed bearding will be over next year too. Interesting times ahead.

by Anonymousreply 22December 21, 2019 3:43 PM

He has clearly found a Middle Eastern sugar daddy. I can only imagine all the nefarious things they are sharing together given that Armie has a pretty uninhabited sexual side.

by Anonymousreply 23December 21, 2019 3:44 PM

Who leaves their family around the holidays, to go to the middle east to party with friends, like their 19 years old?

He must be getting some serious $$$$$ to do that. And does he really need the $$$$$$? I mean really.

by Anonymousreply 24December 21, 2019 3:52 PM

[quote]Who leaves their family around the holidays, to go to the middle east to party with friends

with friends???? Try sugar daddy.

by Anonymousreply 25December 21, 2019 4:04 PM

Meh. Maybe he got payed but he didn't go for the money. There's plenty of gigs in LA or the States, no need to go halfway across the world for that. And he could've have taken her with him, I mean she would've dropped the kids with the nanny no question like she did many times before. He obviously wanted to get as far away from her and her ridiculous insta shitshow as possible and to embarrass her in the process, of course.

by Anonymousreply 26December 21, 2019 4:05 PM

[quote] Who leaves their family around the holidays, to go to the middle east to party with friends, like their 19 years old?

Toxic males like Ryan Philippe, Ed Westwick and Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 27December 21, 2019 4:14 PM

They all bottom for rich gay Saudies. You all should know this by now.

by Anonymousreply 28December 21, 2019 4:22 PM

I'm not one to praise his parental qualities because well lol, but didn't she literally leave her two weeks old girl with the nanny to follow him around on her promo tour? Did the same with the kid that wasn't even 1 year old. Last year and this year she dropped them off with him and the nannies to go on her yearly booze cruise in Capri. So yeah, if he's toxic she's more so considering she exposes her kids to pedos and weirdos on her insta daily.

by Anonymousreply 29December 21, 2019 4:26 PM

^on his promo tour lol, as if she ever had anything to promote except her marriage

by Anonymousreply 30December 21, 2019 4:28 PM

I’m picturing her face when she sees this thread...because you know she has Google Alerts on for herself.

by Anonymousreply 31December 21, 2019 4:29 PM

"like their 19 years old?" Oh dear, R24.

"Maybe he got payed" Oh dear, R26.

"And he could've have" Double oh dear, R26.

by Anonymousreply 32December 21, 2019 4:33 PM

Saudi Arabia. Approximately the last place on earth I would want to set foot.

Happy Holidays, Armie. Sure you're having a blast.

by Anonymousreply 33December 21, 2019 4:34 PM

Thank you, R32. If any thread is in need of an “Oh, Dear” it’s this one!

by Anonymousreply 34December 21, 2019 4:39 PM

I always think shouts of appropriation are annoying. As an Arab-American, however, I cringed when I saw Hammer dressed in that middle eastern outfit. Was that necessary? It looks even more foolish in a photograph with the other guys wearing regular street clothes. I think I can tell a difference when outfits are appropriated as a form of celebration and admiration, and when it is worn for humor and to mock, and his wearing it strikes me as very much the latter. What an ass.

by Anonymousreply 35December 21, 2019 4:40 PM

Agreed, R35--he looks like the tool he apparently is in that Saudi garb. What a fool.

by Anonymousreply 36December 21, 2019 4:42 PM

R33, why? Arab has many big dicks, and their men are also hairy.

by Anonymousreply 37December 21, 2019 4:46 PM

All I see in my right column is "Good news everyone! Armie and Eli..." Naturally, I'm thinking "Elio."

by Anonymousreply 38December 21, 2019 4:47 PM

"Literacy is your friend."

R32 has no friends, that's why she posts her bullshit here. What else does the desperately thirsty bitch have to do?

by Anonymousreply 39December 21, 2019 4:48 PM

r32 > r39.

by Anonymousreply 40December 21, 2019 4:49 PM

[quote] with friends???? Try sugar daddy.

Somewhere, Luca weeps.

by Anonymousreply 41December 21, 2019 4:52 PM

That photo is CULTURAL APPROPRIATION! Cancel! Cancel!

by Anonymousreply 42December 21, 2019 4:52 PM

[quote]Why does she dress him like Prince Andrew circa 1963, anyway?

I'm sure Lizard thinks dressing her kids like the BRF is good for her BRAND. The little girl always has a creepy bow pinned to her head. Someday that bow is gonna get stuffed down Mommy Dearest's throat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 21, 2019 4:53 PM

By R39's "logic," being illiterate and stupid must get someone like R39 a lot of sex.

But I'm doing just fine in the sex apartment, R39, thanks for worrying, though. And I'm literate--double win!

And while I'm at it: "Arab has many big dicks" Oh dear, R37.

by Anonymousreply 44December 21, 2019 4:54 PM

"But I'm doing just fine in the sex apartment,....."

Oh, dear, right back at your cuntiful self.

by Anonymousreply 45December 21, 2019 4:57 PM

*sex department

Typos don't make you stupid--not knowing the difference between "their" and "they're" does, R45. You cunt.

by Anonymousreply 46December 21, 2019 4:58 PM

God the vitriol and anger on these threads- no wonder we have Trump.

by Anonymousreply 47December 21, 2019 5:03 PM

What do you expect DL to be, exactly? R47. And it was always like this here, long before Trump.

by Anonymousreply 48December 21, 2019 5:04 PM

I'm not the one making idiotic, stupid mistakes, grammar or typos, you nasty, hate filled cuntessa piece of shit with puss oozing out of your foul smelling, humongous cunt.

"Typos don't make you stupid." Who says, you? Who the fuck are you, other than being an know it all asshole? No, typos just make you to be the dumb piece of shit you really are.

by Anonymousreply 49December 21, 2019 5:06 PM

R31 I honestly think she does.

One time, someone here on DL asked why she was always posing with her gigantic maw gaping open (which she does, it's so fucking bizarre), and shortly after there was a pic on her Insta where she mentioned she was trying to learn how to pose with her mouth closed lol.

May have just been a coinkydink, but it's not like she has anything better to do than read online comments about herself (unlike real celebs who are all too busy for that).

It's honestly astonishing to me how people with literally everything a person could ask for can still be so thirsty, shallow, empty, and insecure.

by Anonymousreply 50December 21, 2019 5:08 PM

Oh dear. Someone needs to take their* Midol. Looking at you, R49.

*Notice the correct use of "their."

by Anonymousreply 51December 21, 2019 5:08 PM

R47 Seriously? I think it's more like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed, this morning.

by Anonymousreply 52December 21, 2019 5:09 PM

[quote] I think I can tell a difference when outfits are appropriated as a form of celebration and admiration, and when it is worn for humor and to mock, and his wearing it strikes me as very much the latter. What an ass.

His publicist probably drinks herself to sleep on days like this.

by Anonymousreply 53December 21, 2019 5:14 PM

I can't wait to see Lizard's instagram devolve into gritted teeth and barely contained rage...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 21, 2019 5:15 PM

[quote]I always think shouts of appropriation are annoying. As an Arab-American, however, I cringed when I saw Hammer dressed in that middle eastern outfit.

I'm not even Arab-American and I cringed. He looks fucking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 55December 21, 2019 5:16 PM

There have been many clues before this tasteless cultural appropriation that Armie is tone deaf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 21, 2019 5:22 PM

It'll be sad when they have to return the prop kids to Central Casting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 21, 2019 5:44 PM

R53 She's been on antidepressants ever since the toe-sucking incident.

by Anonymousreply 58December 21, 2019 5:49 PM

Lmao it took about five seconds for this thread to turn into a Trump discussion. 2016 ruined the intelligence of the DL.

by Anonymousreply 59December 21, 2019 6:06 PM

WTF is that toe sucking photo? I didnt understand the references to it, until I saw the photo. What on earth is that, and how did a photo get on the internet? Is he THAT clueless?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 60December 21, 2019 6:09 PM

FFS R60 it made the papers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 21, 2019 6:12 PM

I love Armie but the boy has the brains of a dog turd. I expect nothing but more scandals to come as a result of his ineptitude. He's pretty, but god damn is that boy dumb.

by Anonymousreply 62December 21, 2019 6:15 PM

What is wrong with him? How can he be that clueless? If he didn't have money or good looks, he would be working behind the counter at Burger King, and getting everyone's orders wrong.

by Anonymousreply 63December 21, 2019 6:16 PM

Hanging out with my new bae!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 21, 2019 6:19 PM

ROFL she just got her Christmas cards today (!) but she covered up the photo with a text caption

by Anonymousreply 65December 21, 2019 6:25 PM

But he has billions, is tall, and handsome. So he doesn't work at Burger King, doll.

by Anonymousreply 66December 21, 2019 6:26 PM

ok no billions. millions

by Anonymousreply 67December 21, 2019 6:26 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 68December 21, 2019 6:27 PM

Are they divorced or not??

by Anonymousreply 69December 21, 2019 6:27 PM

OMG Wilmer Valderrama? This is so desperate and trashy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 21, 2019 6:31 PM

R68 Cleopatra, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 71December 21, 2019 6:34 PM

R69 He's not wearing his ring (it's the not the first time either), has fucked off to Saudi Arabia to attend a music festival right before Christmas, is being flirty with models, keeps going away for work, is barely able to touch his wife without wincing, makes heart eyes at a twink he shot a movie with 3 years ago.

Make your own assumptions based on that.

by Anonymousreply 72December 21, 2019 6:35 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 21, 2019 6:35 PM

That is Joan Smalls BTW

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 21, 2019 6:35 PM

[quote]Good news everyone! Armie and Elizabeth Hammer’s toxic marriage appears to be finally over The boozing actor, who ditched his children at Christmas...

Best thread opening ever. OP is 👑

by Anonymousreply 75December 21, 2019 6:38 PM

R73 She can smell the divorce coming and wants to become the new Mrs Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 76December 21, 2019 6:41 PM

[quote] Armie. Sure you're having a blast.

At last his asshole is...

by Anonymousreply 77December 21, 2019 6:45 PM

Mohammed Al Turki literally brought his whole harem of boys to Saudi Arabia for that music festival. Major CREEP vibes. But again, he's a producer so I guess that's expected.

by Anonymousreply 78December 21, 2019 6:45 PM

So many posts rolling I can't keep up. No one has commented yet on the BLOAT. Did you see his fucking FACE !!!!! He's entering Ben Aff'territory

by Anonymousreply 79December 21, 2019 6:50 PM

He always has bloated face at normal weight. Open your eyes. He's neither a stud, nor a catch.

by Anonymousreply 80December 21, 2019 6:54 PM

[quote]Mohammed Al Turki literally brought his whole harem of boys to Saudi Arabia

Mohammed Al Turki pretty much owns Ed Westwick. He must be his favorite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 21, 2019 6:56 PM

What this soap was missing was the latina mistress. He should follow her on IG and like all her posts

by Anonymousreply 82December 21, 2019 6:56 PM

Hammer's rich, tall, and blandly handsome. I think women would like this look but not I've never understood the gay fandom. Maybe if he were a very talented artist I would find his bland attractiveness more a plus. He was most definitely sexier, to my gay eyes, 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 83December 21, 2019 6:56 PM

OMG Scott Disick is there too. This is so, so trashy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 21, 2019 6:57 PM

R80 This looks like a bloated face to you? What are you on? He hasn't always had a bloated face, it definitely started this year and keeps getting worse and worse. The state of his marriage is probably a huge reason for all the boozing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 21, 2019 6:57 PM

R82 Now that would send the current Mrs Hammer in a frenzy.

by Anonymousreply 86December 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Do you guys think Mohammed Al Turki makes Armie spank Ed with a whip ????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 21, 2019 7:01 PM

Hammer does not have a model's chiseled bone structure. He has a wide bland attractive face. That's what I meant by bloated. I would guess a couple extra pounds of flab anywhere on his body, and his face becomes flasque. If he drops weight for a role, his face takes on a bit of definition. Barely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 21, 2019 7:01 PM

He's thin and healthy looking here. But he still has a big full face without much definition. It is what it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 21, 2019 7:03 PM

Everyone is right. He is SO much uglier than everyone posting here. LMFAO!!!

What a bunch of cunts.

Carry on!

by Anonymousreply 90December 21, 2019 7:04 PM

Quelle Horreur! The fest was resting comfortably at trashy with Ed Westwick. With Valderrama, it became a trashy whirpool of a shitshow. Now, with Disick there, it's a trashy vortex of no return, sucking away all the souls of the attendees.

by Anonymousreply 91December 21, 2019 7:05 PM

Pffft r70, you're behind. He and Wilmer Valderrama are gym buds.

by Anonymousreply 92December 21, 2019 7:06 PM

A young Ben. Notice the good character and definition brought by the chin, lips and mouth shapes. Ben doesn't have fabulous cheekbones, however. But they are serviceable. There is more definition in the face than Armie will ever have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 21, 2019 7:08 PM

So what, did you think Armie didn't like trashy people? He's literally married to the tactless Elizabeth Chambers.

by Anonymousreply 94December 21, 2019 7:12 PM

r84 lol i thought this one was sofia richie. another candidate for mrs hammer 2020 , also latina, brazilian model victoria brito

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 21, 2019 7:15 PM

Prince MBS has created the closing spectacular show. It will be something the world has never seen before and put Saudi Arabia high on the tourist destination list.

by Anonymousreply 96December 21, 2019 7:17 PM

Wait, so Ed Westwick isn't a rapist? I thought there were a bunch of accusations against him.

by Anonymousreply 97December 21, 2019 7:18 PM

Once you've had a sweet taste of freedom you can't go back. Good luck to Liz putting the leash back around his balls!

by Anonymousreply 98December 21, 2019 7:20 PM

[quote]Wait, so Ed Westwick isn't a rapist?

Honey, Ed Westwick having a rich sugar daddy that fucks him 10 ways to Sunday doesn't erase any claims against him.

I wonder if Armie fucks him raw....

by Anonymousreply 99December 21, 2019 7:21 PM

R97 He most likely is a rapist given that 3 women testified against him. But he must have a good lawyer because the cases were closed due to a lack of "evidence".

by Anonymousreply 100December 21, 2019 7:21 PM

that twink was checking him out. was it 3some with the ladies or the boys, nice christmas present either way

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 21, 2019 7:21 PM

R96 This is the issue I have with this festival. The Saudi rulers have been trying to re-brand their country to make them appear more modernized, even though it is a fascist state still enforces Sharia Law and puts gay people to death. Folks may say I'm reaching by linking this festival to the Saudi princes, but there's no way they didn't know about this festival. They know this fest will attract more tourists to Saudi Arabia, thus also helping the nation (and really its fascist rulers) look better. I've linked a video below that talks more about Saudi's attempt to re-brand itself. A bit long, but worth the watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 21, 2019 7:25 PM

Who's the chub at the far left R101 ? He's ticking all my boxes

by Anonymousreply 103December 21, 2019 7:25 PM

Neels Visser, the twink on the right at r101, is another person that had no business being there, but I guess Mohammed Al Turki just had to bring him along.

by Anonymousreply 104December 21, 2019 7:27 PM

R100, I guess you only go to jail if the media really spends enough time grilling you.

by Anonymousreply 105December 21, 2019 7:28 PM

Those are all models and they have more followers than him lol He does have some BDE tho, I must say.

by Anonymousreply 106December 21, 2019 7:28 PM

Who's my future husband at the far left ? The sexy chubby baldy micro-bear ? I am a sucker for those. Litterally. I don't care for ' pretty '.

by Anonymousreply 107December 21, 2019 7:31 PM

This is his mid-life crisis playing out in full color for all of us to see. He already has all the motorcycles and convertibles he needs, so he goes to a music festival In a far off place to feel young. He’ll be divorced soon, hanging out with DiCaprio and fucking 20 year old models. Can’t say that I blame him - seems better than an annoying frau and screaming snot-factory kids.

by Anonymousreply 108December 21, 2019 7:37 PM

Praise the Lord! Armies back where he belongs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 21, 2019 7:44 PM

R103 R107 His name isn't on getty images. maybe send a dm to armie's friend, if you really want him

by Anonymousreply 110December 21, 2019 7:44 PM

MARY R93!!!

by Anonymousreply 111December 21, 2019 7:46 PM

Are people trolling Elizabeth online? Like "your marriage is over etc."?

by Anonymousreply 112December 21, 2019 7:48 PM

He actually looks cute here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 21, 2019 7:49 PM

R112 I don't know but they should. Although I have no doubt that she will triple down on the fake happy family pictures as soon as Armie comes back to LA. She's been humiliated enough, there will be payback.

by Anonymousreply 114December 21, 2019 7:51 PM

I can't get a handle on who you bitches hate more--the wife or Armie? State who you hate.

by Anonymousreply 115December 21, 2019 7:54 PM

I want Armie’s next wife to be this black

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 21, 2019 7:54 PM

R116 That would be hilarious. I don't know about that but I'm sure she won't be white at the very least. He seems to like women of colour and will also do it to piss off his family.

by Anonymousreply 117December 21, 2019 7:56 PM

bitch, armie's next wife will be timmy

by Anonymousreply 118December 21, 2019 8:01 PM

R118 Timmy we know you want to but despite all your efforts, you are not black.

by Anonymousreply 119December 21, 2019 8:06 PM

Insiders are saying Elizabeth has attempted suicide since the “toe-sucking incident” went viral and is being watched 24/7. Armie probably needed a break from the insanity. I don’t blame him. He needs to fuck some C-listers and get it out of his system. That’s exactly what I did when my 8 year relationship ended. I went out and fucked 25 year old boys until my mind was good again. A few months later I was back to normal.

by Anonymousreply 120December 21, 2019 8:11 PM

Well, I want Armie's next partner to be half French / half Ashkenazi Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 121December 21, 2019 8:11 PM

I completely understand Armie. When I was married to a woman and she was serving me her self-centered egotistical shit everyday, I would stop at nothing to humiliate her publicly. I remember particularly one summer afternoon when I decided to wear my tightest bright red swimming boxer shorts, and ropes of gold chains, at a family resort/waterfall site. Hahaha. Lizzard Chambers's seething with rage behind her fake grin has nothing on my wife's that day. Still remember that hot guy's starind and drooling at my muscular bod too. I was young and looking my very best then.

by Anonymousreply 122December 21, 2019 8:12 PM

R118 Why would anyone want to be with Armie after this? He looks like a fool and is probably picking up god knows what sexually transmitted diseases. He seems bent on self-destruction, not exactly a great plus one or role model for a rising movie star.

by Anonymousreply 123December 21, 2019 8:14 PM

Armie eating the meat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 21, 2019 8:14 PM

Quiet on Twitter. No one's really trolling her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125December 21, 2019 8:18 PM

I can smell the damage control starting on Liz’s Insta in 3...2...1...

by Anonymousreply 126December 21, 2019 8:19 PM

She's still so exceedingly happy and better than everyone else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127December 21, 2019 8:19 PM

So maybe he needed a break and wanted to visit the festival, but it's not like he can't get a flight home to LA before Christmas. Side note, is Armie Jewish? r123 he's mildly famous and fabulously wealthy while still arm candy. I'd take him in a heart beat, without a word about his kinks or cheating. He's like the real version of Mr. Grey.

I was going to ask if Armie was over there putting out, but then I remembered that he's rich as fuck and probably not desperate enough to use a casting couch. Either way, he always looks mean to me or simmering with rage and regret. Soemthing's up with that man child.

Lot of trashy people at that festival, but I'd gladly fuck a lot of those B-D list celebs, even though it would give me a 99% chance of catching herpes.

by Anonymousreply 128December 21, 2019 8:20 PM

Florence of Arabia.

by Anonymousreply 129December 21, 2019 8:22 PM

So I just creeped on his wife's Instagram and I've got to hand it to her, her style is really fun. It is the picture perfect LA life, so we know it's all bullshit, but what a fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 130December 21, 2019 8:23 PM

He is Jewish, which makes him parading around dressed as an Arb even more ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 131December 21, 2019 8:24 PM

*Arab

by Anonymousreply 132December 21, 2019 8:24 PM

How, exactly, does one "creep" on an Instagram? Another millenniword we didn't need, one imagines.

by Anonymousreply 133December 21, 2019 8:25 PM

Oh shut up Lady Violet, you are bothering us

by Anonymousreply 134December 21, 2019 8:31 PM

R26 I believe that is Oh deer. Oh, wait,,, I gotta look something up. I’ll get back to you on this.

by Anonymousreply 135December 21, 2019 8:33 PM

[quote]I want Armie’s next wife to be this black

Next wife??? Whore, Armie is clearly fucking men now.

by Anonymousreply 136December 21, 2019 8:49 PM

Wtf is the Saudi fyre festival? Who attended? Saudi rockers?

by Anonymousreply 137December 21, 2019 9:03 PM

Armie is not Jewish. Armand Hammer and his descendants were non religious (Armand’s own parents were communists) and Armie’s father became a Christian fundamentalist when he married his mother.

by Anonymousreply 138December 21, 2019 9:09 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139December 21, 2019 9:09 PM

He still wont want you OP

by Anonymousreply 140December 21, 2019 9:11 PM

To R138:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 21, 2019 9:13 PM

Chambers will pull a Katie Holmes and obtain sole custody, or else...

by Anonymousreply 142December 21, 2019 9:15 PM

"Elizabeth Hammer's styler" and "fun style"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143December 21, 2019 9:15 PM

Wiki makes a more compelling argument, surprisingly, that he's Jewish:

Hammer has described his background as "half Jewish."[7] His paternal great-grandfather was oil tycoon and philanthropist Armand Hammer, whose parents were Jewish immigrants to the U.S. from the (then) Russian Empire, and were of Ukrainian Jewish descent;[8][9][10][11][12][13] Armand's father, Julius Hammer, was from Odessa (now in Ukraine, but then in the Russian Empire), and founded the Communist Party in New York.[14][15][16]

by Anonymousreply 144December 21, 2019 9:15 PM

All the febrile Charmie fraus are here. The most disgusting people on this website.

by Anonymousreply 145December 21, 2019 9:15 PM

'Wtf is the Saudi fyre festival? Who attended? Saudi rockers?'

A festival in Jeddah in summer of 2019. The mass murderer Saudi prince bribed Chris Brown and Liam Payne from 1d plus others with 7 figure cheques to play there. Nicki MInaj was originally playing but pulled out, citing the regime's human rights abuses. Many human rights organisations petitioned Liam Payne to pull out but he didn't. They didn't bother pestering the corrupt fucker Chris Brown as he doesn't care.

by Anonymousreply 146December 21, 2019 9:19 PM

Armie has said he is half Jewish but he’s just trying to fit in in Hollywood. He’s like one-eighth at most.

by Anonymousreply 147December 21, 2019 9:20 PM

No R145 the most disgusting people on this website are the pedowoody trolls, in full force against poor Mia in the adjacent thread about Buttigieg

by Anonymousreply 148December 21, 2019 9:21 PM

He has jewish ancestry but is not jewish, period. The two aren't incompatible.

Moving on, who do you think Armie has fucked at the festival ? Joan Smalls? Ryan Philippe? A random twink? All of them?

by Anonymousreply 149December 21, 2019 9:27 PM

Joan Smalls makes it clear in her body language that he has been inside her.

by Anonymousreply 150December 21, 2019 9:30 PM

He doesn't even need to fuck her, just seeing Armie with this girl must burn Liz's butt. Another reminder than he can (and will) get heaps better and younger than her. Interesting that he's followed Ambrosio but didn't follow her tho.

by Anonymousreply 151December 21, 2019 10:13 PM

R32, well done, but you missed R23 and his/her:

[quote] uninhabited sexual side

Oh, dear. Oh. dear. Oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 152December 21, 2019 10:24 PM

Breathless to speculate who Armie fucked like a not-too-bright gay teenager, R149 prefaces by saying, Armie "has jewish ancestry but is not jewish, period."

As if closing the door on Armie's Jewishness. What's Armie's Jewishness to you, anyway, R149?

by Anonymousreply 153December 21, 2019 10:26 PM

R149 is saying Armie has Jewish tendencies, like his homosexual tendencies in CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 154December 21, 2019 10:28 PM

No R48, it was worse than this. Millennials have made this place so tame.

by Anonymousreply 155December 21, 2019 10:29 PM

Hey Armie, call me if you need tips on being a “Forever Daddy”.

by Anonymousreply 156December 21, 2019 10:33 PM

If only he could hit the gym instead of the bottle. Most freshly divorced straight (ahem) dudes get really jacked in the first year. All that pent up rage at losing their kids and their $$$.

by Anonymousreply 157December 21, 2019 10:36 PM

[quote]Interesting that he's followed Ambrosio but didn't follow her tho.

?

by Anonymousreply 158December 21, 2019 10:39 PM

Never forget

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159December 21, 2019 10:40 PM

Time for a bandaid baby.

by Anonymousreply 160December 21, 2019 10:46 PM

R159 that was only his stupid move to get the lead in fifty shade of. This man is so vanilla he makes Goop look like mapplethorpe.

by Anonymousreply 161December 21, 2019 10:47 PM

He’s dumber than I thought

by Anonymousreply 162December 21, 2019 10:48 PM

R153 Mary! It's nothing to me because Armie is not jewish. It would also be nothing to me if he was. Now let me be a not too bright gay teenager on this gossip forum and let's talk about interesting things, such as who Armie is currently fucking. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 163December 21, 2019 10:49 PM

Just like Armie revels in his Russian heritage (with his Cyrillic tats), he is connected to his Jewish heritage which is why he corrected Andy Cohen when Andy called him a Goy. He doesn't have to observe to honor his family's background.

by Anonymousreply 164December 21, 2019 10:50 PM

R161 Dear god, enough with this. Whether or not it was a dumb move to get the lead role in 50 shades, the guy is really into these things. He was still liking bdsm pictures well into the cmbyn promo.

by Anonymousreply 165December 21, 2019 10:52 PM

A lot of gay guys love sucking their dad’s feet when they’re kids. I did.

by Anonymousreply 166December 21, 2019 10:53 PM

ikr, what's with this bullshit that he's faking his rope kink lmao. Watch him on Colbert and see he's really into this stuff. He's been liking and following bdsm accounts on insta and twitter for years wtf

by Anonymousreply 167December 21, 2019 11:00 PM

He is NOT into BDSM.. Just see that face. Bland. Sexless. Vanilla. He trying to give himself an ' edge ' it's totally PR. Anything an actor does on social media is. How dumb are you fraus be ???

by Anonymousreply 168December 21, 2019 11:04 PM

R168 = Eldergay who's only ever got his ass fucked in the dark, missionary style.

by Anonymousreply 169December 21, 2019 11:06 PM

r168 is a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 170December 21, 2019 11:07 PM

All that’s missing from the scenario is Lindsay Lohan, Riyahd‘s ace tour guide and resident mattress.

by Anonymousreply 171December 21, 2019 11:10 PM

Watch out for the bone saws, Armie.

by Anonymousreply 172December 21, 2019 11:10 PM

I wish I was Ford so I could suck his toes

by Anonymousreply 173December 22, 2019 12:09 AM

R163--Mary! It's nothing to me because Armie is not jewish.

Bitch, please. Even jew-or-not-jew-dot-com says he's at the very least Borderline Jew.

by Anonymousreply 174December 22, 2019 12:31 AM

Is RPattz there? He and Al Turki used to be friendly!

Where's the love for the new Batman, Al Turki?

by Anonymousreply 175December 22, 2019 12:44 AM

Looks like Karl Pilkington to me R103.

Now, I'm off to leave a comment on Lizard's instagram. See if I get blocked!

by Anonymousreply 176December 22, 2019 12:51 AM

[quote] Bitch, please. Even jew-or-not-jew-dot-com says he's at the very least Borderline Jew.

Borderline Jew = Uncut ?

by Anonymousreply 177December 22, 2019 12:58 AM

Let the gaymes begin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178December 22, 2019 1:05 AM

LMAO! Ok, I have to admit that is a great post R178

by Anonymousreply 179December 22, 2019 1:11 AM

She deleted my comment!

[bold] Liz ard you missing Armie when he away party with hot models? [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 180December 22, 2019 1:14 AM

So, R180, you're trolling her with all those misspellings and missing words?

Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 181December 22, 2019 1:16 AM

My other comment on a different post was deleted!

Life peachy why Armie run away to dessert?

by Anonymousreply 182December 22, 2019 1:17 AM

I'm spelling like that on purpose dickcheese R181. If I was being trolled, that spelling would doubly annoy me.

by Anonymousreply 183December 22, 2019 1:19 AM

do u know how much the stars are paid to be in that shit cuntry? #$200,000 at minimum.......its nuthin to them princes.

he and wifey are good, I have on very good authority

by Anonymousreply 184December 22, 2019 1:25 AM

R184 What authority? The one of your dreams?

by Anonymousreply 185December 22, 2019 1:26 AM

LMFAO I can already see the happy Ham photoshoots she'll set up after this public humiliation. And he'll look like he wants to kill himself. Then he'll fuck off to nyc for 5 months. Free once again!

by Anonymousreply 186December 22, 2019 1:26 AM

I never thought I'd say/type these words, but my respect to Nicki Minaj for cancelling her Saudi Arabia appearance this summer.

by Anonymousreply 187December 22, 2019 1:31 AM

He just needs to divorce that bitch once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 188December 22, 2019 1:39 AM

I seriously think she refuses to give him a divorce hence all the public humiliation he's been piling up on her. She obviously doesn't want to let the Hammer name go.

by Anonymousreply 189December 22, 2019 1:48 AM

I'm not sure where all these feverish DL fantasies are coming from that this marriage that you're all salivating over is on the rocks. But boy, are you freaks invested in this!

by Anonymousreply 190December 22, 2019 2:00 AM

LOL at Liz storying about Orangina and the color of her Xmas cards while Armie is losing his mind in SA.

This trip is going to haunt him for years to come, one way or another. Taking shady Saudi money, drunk sheik pics, model/yacht girl pics, hangin' with rapists pics...plenty of fuel for the divorce lawyers, and the next Anne Helen Peterson takedown piece.

by Anonymousreply 191December 22, 2019 2:01 AM

Didn't that guy from London that worked on DOTN say something like "see you in Stockholm, brother"? Another opportunity for Armie to take off which I'm sure he won't pass up. Can't wait to see what that's about.

by Anonymousreply 192December 22, 2019 2:11 AM

R171 Excellent point where is the Lohan she would normally be all over this

by Anonymousreply 193December 22, 2019 2:15 AM

So him and the Latina mistress (lol) just followed each other. Liz will shit a brick.

by Anonymousreply 194December 22, 2019 2:34 AM

The SM strategy will be to "sadfish" with the Insta-kids in their carefully curated and sponsored BRF-wear and throw in some inedible-looking bakery items. After all, it's Image-stagram where the BRAND must go on!

by Anonymousreply 195December 22, 2019 5:38 AM

I don't think Timmy would be open to hormone therapy, no matter how much he's pressured by Armie. I think Timmy is gay, but I don't think he's trans by any means. If a partner was pressuring me to take hormones to grow titties or soften my features, that would be a deal breaker. I hope he's able to make a clean break from Armie, it just doesn;t seem like a healthy situation.

by Anonymousreply 196December 22, 2019 5:58 AM

R191, yeah, like the toesuckingate was not enough..

by Anonymousreply 197December 22, 2019 8:34 AM

Hahah r196 you actually think Armie and Timmy hooked up? Those two have zero chemistry on and off screen.

by Anonymousreply 198December 22, 2019 8:42 AM

THAT'S NOT TRUE

by Anonymousreply 199December 22, 2019 9:03 AM

as often and as hard as armie sucked on timmys tittys, ude think they would be sticking out a good 3 inches.

actually, armie's marriage is very solid u sick cumdumps..

by Anonymousreply 200December 22, 2019 9:19 AM

R200 are you drunk ?

by Anonymousreply 201December 22, 2019 9:22 AM

You don't have to think they fucked but to say they have no chemistry is just too lol. Timmy may be the only person that filmed Armie take a leak and that alone puts him above all the rest.

by Anonymousreply 202December 22, 2019 11:00 AM

^^^ filmed Armie while he was taking a leak

by Anonymousreply 203December 22, 2019 11:03 AM

[quote]yeah, like the toesuckingate was not enough..

It's his own fault for being a dumbass. And he really is some combination of dumb and greedy for taking this trip and allowing himself to be used as a tool of the Saudi government, ffs. Then rhapsodizing on IG about how he witnessed the beginning of this huge cultural shift and we all have to support it, blah blah...probably the same lines the producer fed him to get him to attend. The US is not in great shape right now as a moral authority, but Armie can't help where he's from. He CAN help where he chooses to go. Helping to whitewash the image of a country that still crucifies and beheads people as punishment is just a stupid move.

by Anonymousreply 204December 22, 2019 11:55 AM

What a whore!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205December 22, 2019 12:14 PM

Wow. The nose on R205 pic. Armie is having a good time

by Anonymousreply 206December 22, 2019 12:19 PM

Love the comments on IG. “How much were you paid to visit this country and make propaganda. Because hammers are doing nothing without $$$$$$.”

by Anonymousreply 207December 22, 2019 12:24 PM

Blah, people just love shitting on him. He's one of the many celebrities that went to a dumb music fest in a shit country, I don't see the big fuss from the fake woke. This whole thing will blow over and he'll continue like usual because he's not famous enough to make waves. What I'm interested in is what happens next with his shitshow of a marriage. How much humiliation will Liz take before she agrees to a divorce?

by Anonymousreply 208December 22, 2019 12:36 PM

I think tragic Lizard believes her own SM. She will be the last to know.

by Anonymousreply 209December 22, 2019 2:17 PM

This is what happens when two fame-hungry narcissistic whores get together. I feel so bad for the children. I use to think Will and Jada were the world’s worst parents, but now I believe it to be Armie Hammer and his fake bitch wife.

by Anonymousreply 210December 22, 2019 2:40 PM

Fun a gaymes at Saudipalooza

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211December 22, 2019 2:51 PM

It will all come out when "Hopsey" writes her memoirs.

by Anonymousreply 212December 22, 2019 2:58 PM

Armie has always seemed shady to me. I am positive there are many more evils of his that will be exposed in the future. The only good thing that will happen is he will be forced into gay porn to support himself, and all will be good in the world again 😊

by Anonymousreply 213December 22, 2019 3:09 PM

r210 really you thought Will and Jada's well fed and well funded children where living with the worst parents? Even on a rich celeb list, Tom Cruise and his purchased crotch fruit forced to live under his cult, are worse off then the Smiths. How about those parents that beat their children or starve them. To our knowledge, non of these celeb kids are missing meals, going to subpar school/tutors, or barred from having a life.

Give me a celeb parent worth millions doting over me, beats having to grow up to take on a middle class job and work 5 days a week.

by Anonymousreply 214December 22, 2019 3:16 PM

Armie just seems like the typically third generation of wealth. No drive or need to actually do something. He dropped out of school to act. He is not an intellectual, he's a lay about that used his height and generically good looks to coast into an acting career. Add in the fact that Hollywood love rubbing shoulders with those associated with wealthy families, se the many billionaires daughters cast in films, and it shows his lack of empathy. Why should he care about human rights abuses in SA, when every western government happily sucks up to SA? Everyone is making a profit off of that sand pile, no use being the lone wolf, especially when he only cares about himself.

by Anonymousreply 215December 22, 2019 3:20 PM

It's one thing, and legitimate, to be disgusted with his palling around with a Saudi prince in a country that flagrantly abuses human rights. But Jesus, his "evils," R213?

"No drive or need to actually do something," R215?

Talk about over-the-top reactions. Such freaks on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 216December 22, 2019 3:25 PM

Armie sure found this thread fast.

by Anonymousreply 217December 22, 2019 3:31 PM

This shows the Armie lacks any self-awareness. Saudi is a country that has spread violent, hateful ideology around the world; treats impoverished foreign workers like slaves and treats women like chattel.

Many major starts have recently declined to travel to Saudi for sports/music events since the murder of Jamal Khashoggi. Tiger Woods recently declined an invitation to play golf there. He is rich and doesn't need Saudi money.

Likewise, Armie has plenty of money and should have done the same.

by Anonymousreply 218December 22, 2019 3:33 PM

Armie is now cancelled. How dare he support a country and people that would stone to death a gay man or a woman that has an affair outside of marriage.

by Anonymousreply 219December 22, 2019 3:36 PM

I like Armie but I believe he deserves to get shit on for this. Being all "gay rights" one second and then participating in Saudi propaganda is fucked up. I'm glad they're getting called out for it.

by Anonymousreply 220December 22, 2019 3:36 PM

I agree he should be called out on this. But the hatred for him here was happening long before this.

by Anonymousreply 221December 22, 2019 3:38 PM

I’ve hated Armie Hammer for years. I can only hope he gets passed over for future roles and jobs because of his travesty. He is attending a festival that Scott Dissick (a Kardashian family clinger) is attending! I would be ashamed until the day I died. May Armie be officially cancelled as of now.

by Anonymousreply 222December 22, 2019 3:44 PM

[quote]I’ve hated Armie Hammer for years.

Why, r222? Do you know him? Were you hoping to be hired to play Oliver? Mark Zuckerberg? Clyde Tolson?

by Anonymousreply 223December 22, 2019 3:49 PM

There's no explaining irrational DL hatred, R223. It's mental.

by Anonymousreply 224December 22, 2019 3:53 PM

Mary, the faux outrage! He won't be cancelled any more than the rest of the attendees will be. And if you want him to die because he went to a music festival for 3 days you need your head checked.

by Anonymousreply 225December 22, 2019 3:55 PM

R225 If that's how you feel I'll get you some plane tickets to Saudi Arabia right now so that you can have a nice little Christmas vacation. You can even fraternize with those princes you like so much. But be careful, one toe out of line and they'll have Armie and his has-been friends chuck you off the nearest roof. Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 226December 22, 2019 4:11 PM

MARY, R226!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 227December 22, 2019 4:25 PM

What about the celebrities that attend and perform at Coachella? The owner funds anti-lgbt causes and is pro-gun, anti-abortion. But that's okay because it's in the US right? Btw who do you think the Saudis buy their weapons from to oppress and kill their people with?

by Anonymousreply 228December 22, 2019 4:33 PM

I was neutral about Armie until this event, and now I think he should be cancelled, along with all his new friends. The whole display is distasteful and disheartening. He really is a whore, just as he's always said. As to the comment of R196 about hormone therapy: What??? Based on what are you inferring that such a debate ever took place? It seems highly unlikely. But I agree with you about the clean break part. Whatever the nature of the relationship of these two people, I hope the younger, more talented, classier one has the good sense to part ways. And to R211: Just no. Superimposing other people's faces on porn should be illegal.

by Anonymousreply 229December 22, 2019 4:40 PM

Is that Joan on far right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230December 22, 2019 4:46 PM

R219 You rang.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231December 22, 2019 4:46 PM

[quote]I was neutral about Armie until this event, and now I think he should be cancelled

People who use the word 'cancelled' to describe what they wish would happen to other people? They're who should be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 232December 22, 2019 5:18 PM

R228 nails it. A lot of hypocritical cunts on this thread.

And I agree with you, R232.

by Anonymousreply 233December 22, 2019 5:19 PM

That's Victoria Brito, r230.

Joan Smalls is gorgeous though, would be a major upgrade from Liz.

by Anonymousreply 234December 22, 2019 5:20 PM

Armie is definitely on the “cancelled” list for 2020. There’s no mansplaining out of this one, you toe pedophile Armie.

by Anonymousreply 235December 22, 2019 5:20 PM

He doesn't need money folks!

He's rich as fuck!

He went coz he wanted to.

He's bored with the wife and kids.

He's wild at heart. They all want to be 21 forever and act like it.

by Anonymousreply 236December 22, 2019 5:53 PM

Armie openly flirting with another woman. Damn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237December 22, 2019 6:07 PM

That's so funny lol. She didn't even pretend to know him. She's all plastic, just like his wife. Maybe that's what he's into.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238December 22, 2019 6:13 PM

R211 made me laugh for a full minute. That is awful. But hilarious. Omagah.

by Anonymousreply 239December 22, 2019 6:21 PM

r237 that was painful. Like it started fine then the third clip was like damn aren't you married? Did Armie not take the celeb 101 course? You don't do that shit, especially with a camera directly in your face. I know he's just having a bit of fun, but idk I don't think it's a good look when you have wife and family at home.

by Anonymousreply 240December 22, 2019 6:21 PM

He looks bored as fuck at that lame festival. Armie was definitely paid to be there. The cringe conversations, boring Instagram pictures and C-D List celebs screams working vacation. Did he even mention a DJ or anything to make it sound like the music was worth the flight. Such a cheap PR move by the Saudis.

by Anonymousreply 241December 22, 2019 6:27 PM

Yeah, not to mention this is just before Christmas. Instead of being with his family, he is across the world, in an oppressive country, flirting with another woman.

by Anonymousreply 242December 22, 2019 6:29 PM

[quote]Did he even mention a DJ or anything to make it sound like the music was worth the flight

Armie has eclectic music taste as evident by his recommendations on Twitter but I'm sure he can't tell the difference between the spinning of Steve Aoki, Swizz Beatz and David Guetta. He's drinking and smoking hookah, not paying attention to the music.

by Anonymousreply 243December 22, 2019 6:33 PM

Did they all have their rosebuds inspected for homosexsical violations before they flew out of SA?

by Anonymousreply 244December 22, 2019 6:36 PM

R244 Not inspected, but Armie, Phillippe, and Westwick were all falsely accused of being spies. They endured a twelve hour Guantanamo treatment as revenge against white americans for what they've been doing to muslims completely with mutual nudity, group bondage, paddling and flogging, and sodomy with broom handles. Paparazzi have apparently spotted them all limping through the festival, although that could just be from the excessive alcohol. Or the copious amounts of uncut Saudi prince cock they've been taking.

by Anonymousreply 245December 22, 2019 6:42 PM

Out of the three, Armie, Phillippe, and Westwick do you think any of them would have taken up a lucrative offer to hookup with a Saudi prince for a couple of dollars? Phillippe and Westwick could certainly use the money right?

by Anonymousreply 246December 22, 2019 6:57 PM

LMFAO at the blue-stocking, pearl-clutching queen at R242--"horrified," she is!

R235--really? "Pedophile"? "Cancelled"? He's neither, you nutter.

by Anonymousreply 247December 22, 2019 6:59 PM

Phillippe looks like a douche but I still want to fuck him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248December 22, 2019 7:00 PM

They were all paid appearance fees with no sex required, one assumes. You mean for extra cash on top of that? I would say Phillippe and Westwick yes, Armie no. I don't think Armie is into homosex and he's obviously not worried about maintaining his lifestyle for his entire life, being to the manor born.

by Anonymousreply 249December 22, 2019 7:00 PM

it's more like, if you come to this event, I will finance your "project"

by Anonymousreply 250December 22, 2019 7:03 PM

I just watched the video where Armie made his little boy suck his feet, and then filmed it and shared it for all the world to see! This is truly demented and indicative of pedophilia. He should have custody taken away until he can be psychiatrically evaluated. What a sicko.

by Anonymousreply 251December 22, 2019 7:33 PM

Yes I actually do wonder how the toe sucking video could affect custody, although I wouldn’t be surprised if Hammer would surrender all custodial rights so he can do as he pleases.

by Anonymousreply 252December 22, 2019 7:36 PM

R252 - I thought the same thing. Armie is ready to be free and will feign disappointment when custody is revoked, but will secretly be happy. There’s no judge in the world that would watch that video and let him be in control of a child. He’s a true pedophile for sure.

by Anonymousreply 253December 22, 2019 7:39 PM

R237 as he ages, his face is getting so long and narrow and his lips are disappearing. He needs to hit up his wife's doc for a little "refreshment"

by Anonymousreply 254December 22, 2019 7:47 PM

R251-R252-R253: the trifecta of freaks. I just watched the video to find out what the fuck you freaks are talking about, and it's their baby playfully putting his mouth on Armie's big toe. The mother is amused, as you can hear on the audio, so I doubt IF the time comes and they should divorce, this video is evidence of anything, much less pedophilia, that would lose him custody.

by Anonymousreply 255December 22, 2019 7:55 PM

And by the way, it's a lie it is to say Hammer "made" his son suck his feet.

by Anonymousreply 256December 22, 2019 7:56 PM

R256 - Armie shoved his feet into his own son’s mouth and was deriving pleasure from it. Where’s the lie?

by Anonymousreply 257December 22, 2019 8:01 PM

r252 she'd be dumb as hell to have her lawyers try to use that seeing how it was her who was filming it while laughing like an idiot in the background.

by Anonymousreply 258December 22, 2019 8:21 PM

In your fantasy he did, 257. Not on the video.

by Anonymousreply 259December 22, 2019 8:22 PM

they probably have a prenup, so don't you worry!

by Anonymousreply 260December 22, 2019 8:22 PM

Now the closet pedos come out with their fantasies of what "pedo" Armie did.

by Anonymousreply 261December 22, 2019 8:25 PM

They don’t have a prenup.

by Anonymousreply 262December 22, 2019 8:26 PM

[quote]Were you hoping to be hired to play Oliver? Mark Zuckerberg?

Ahem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263December 22, 2019 8:39 PM

Thank you, r263. That movie didn't make as much of an impression on me as it might have, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 264December 22, 2019 8:42 PM

@R229, MARY!!

by Anonymousreply 265December 22, 2019 9:55 PM

So much stink fish frauen on here once again. Fuck the lot of you, you maggot infested cunts. Why does Muriel continue to allow rotting slits to post on DL?

by Anonymousreply 266December 23, 2019 1:58 AM

LOL! She covered the card photo again in her latest story.

by Anonymousreply 267December 23, 2019 7:07 AM

R267 what does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 268December 23, 2019 8:00 AM

R266 Is a bit of a potty mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269December 23, 2019 8:18 AM

Is that Armie or Philippe in the yellow vest?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270December 23, 2019 8:41 AM

Armie's Big Totalitarian Regime Adventure has hit the mainstream press. They even used his photo and yes, those morons got paid:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271December 23, 2019 9:04 AM

Tyler, the guy who introduced them, sent a pic of him and Armie to a charmie account. Poor Liz, new day, new humiliation from huuuuusband and his buddies lmao

by Anonymousreply 272December 23, 2019 9:34 AM

sorry to bust ur clouds of negative shit: but theyr very in love and are one big happi family.

U CAN BANK ON THAT QUEENS

by Anonymousreply 273December 23, 2019 9:45 AM

LOL now they roped his mom into it. Even Andy Richter commented!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274December 23, 2019 11:15 AM

It looks like he’s had the wedding ring off even in photos with her as of recent

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275December 23, 2019 11:32 AM

They're obviously gonna get a divorce sooner or later. In spite of the happy fam fantasy she's been presenting on insta looks like they haven't been living together this whole year, even in London. He's such a mess though and so is she but who cares about her, his exploits post splitsville should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 276December 23, 2019 11:44 AM

[quote]Joan Smalls is gorgeous though, would be a major upgrade from Liz.

No, she isn't. More of the same...... bony & boring.

by Anonymousreply 277December 23, 2019 11:48 AM

R274, that is delightful. Dru is a vile bitch. The more scrutiny she gets, the better. It could be epic.

As enjoyable as a divorce would be, there's an alternative scenario. Maybe the reason he did the festival was to pay for the new Denver Bird Bakery, which is being built as we speak. A couple of days' worth of partying could take a big bite out of construction costs. It would also explain why Liz would be okay with it in the first place, even though he's away from the family around the holidays. As for not wearing his wedding ring...he may be too fat to wear it comfortably right now. He's chunked up a lot in the last couple of months, and it doesn't seem to be dropping.

by Anonymousreply 278December 23, 2019 12:05 PM

If he needed money that badly he wouldn't have committed to several months doing a low-paying play in New York instead of doing a series or more movies.

by Anonymousreply 279December 23, 2019 12:21 PM

Well, but he has been working pretty much nonstop for months--maybe getting to do the play is for HIM, after giving her what she wants. And you can only do back to back to back to back movies up to a point, before you drop. Everyone needs a change of pace, and he seems determined not to do a series, good money or not.

by Anonymousreply 280December 23, 2019 12:44 PM

Who is even hiring him to do series or movies? Maybe a play and a music festival is all he can get.

by Anonymousreply 281December 23, 2019 12:47 PM

All these celebs party overseas for cash. And they’ll do it for brutal dictators and homophobic princes. Or worse.

I’d call them a bunch of whores, but I’d do it, too, if someone wanted to pay me a small fortune to do it.

by Anonymousreply 282December 23, 2019 12:53 PM

[quote]I completely understand Armie. When I was married to a woman

Well, what the fuck were you doing being married to a woman, asswipe r122?

by Anonymousreply 283December 23, 2019 12:53 PM

[quote] As for not wearing his wedding ring...he may be too fat to wear it comfortably right now.

Oh please. It’s not like he’s a whale.

by Anonymousreply 284December 23, 2019 1:03 PM

The endless Armie snipes are getting very amusing, at this point. I'm reading them with the right frame of mind now. It's a respectable level of Datalounge cuntery, I would say, this thread. But it couldn't it be even more vicious?

by Anonymousreply 285December 23, 2019 1:05 PM

Please QUIT TRYING TO MAKE ARMIE HAMMER HAPPEN! He has no discernible skills or attributes that are worthy of our praise. He has kids, then leaves them for months at a time shooting in Hawaii or partying in Saudi Arabia. He’s an awful husband and father, and his egotistical attitude is sickening.

by Anonymousreply 286December 23, 2019 1:13 PM

Armie is Whorence of Arabia!

by Anonymousreply 287December 23, 2019 1:14 PM

Do either of them stand for any cause besides promoting themselves?

by Anonymousreply 288December 23, 2019 1:16 PM

Armie and Liz TV title: Two Hollywood Whores

by Anonymousreply 289December 23, 2019 1:17 PM

r288 Don't you know Elizabeth Chambers is a humanitarian?

by Anonymousreply 290December 23, 2019 1:19 PM

he is rich as fuk, he doing a play cause its fun and stretches ur acting muscles u dumb fuk

by Anonymousreply 291December 23, 2019 1:23 PM

Anne Helen Peterson chiming in at R286!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292December 23, 2019 1:24 PM

Armie will never happen but he won't stop getting work either. If you think this will finish him, you're dead wrong. HW is all a bunch of hypocrites who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. Even those who ~refuse to go to countries like SA because they're so ~woke probably do it for image reasons only. He screws up like this all the time (the Stan Lee mess, the toes-sucking video, this) because he genuinely dgaf about what people think because he's a loaded, good looking man child who's been handed everything on a silver platter since birth and has had it easy all his life. Acting is just another hobby for him lbr.

by Anonymousreply 293December 23, 2019 1:37 PM

I'm saddened that Liz wasn't invited to Saudi Arabia, if only because I would love to see how she would cookie-ize the trip. A burqa cookie maybe?

by Anonymousreply 294December 23, 2019 1:37 PM

R290 Don’t forget journalist!

by Anonymousreply 295December 23, 2019 1:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296December 23, 2019 1:41 PM

Can you imagine if Armie had to shoot a movie in Saudi Arabia and Liz dragged the children along? Imagine Harper in a little burqa with gingham frills and her monogram sewn into the back.

by Anonymousreply 297December 23, 2019 1:46 PM

If she had gone she would've storied a Saudi woman or two kneeling before her like she did when she went to India lbr

by Anonymousreply 298December 23, 2019 1:50 PM

Liz's bony legs are actually desirable in Saudi Arabia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299December 23, 2019 1:54 PM

So will Armie even try to get home for Christmas with bitchface and the rug rats?

by Anonymousreply 300December 23, 2019 1:59 PM

some, some mental patients in this thread.

it's work! you pay, he shows up! how much is his appearance fee?

Nothing to be ashamed about.

by Anonymousreply 301December 23, 2019 2:34 PM

R296, please see R271.

Nobody thinks this is going to "finish" him, ffs. But it's another bad gaffe he doesn't need in a long line of them.

by Anonymousreply 302December 23, 2019 2:45 PM

"See" queen r302, please see this, and feel the loathing and detestation I have for you! You are [italic]the[/italic] most useless Datalounger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303December 23, 2019 2:54 PM

"Journalist Yashar Ali responded by asking Hammer 'Did you find Jamal Khashoggi’s body while you were there?""

by Anonymousreply 304December 23, 2019 2:56 PM

I wonder if it was the Disney on Ice and the Xmas card photoshoots that pushed him to run off to Saudi Arabia. Doubt she was expecting this escapade seeing how she's been covering those oh so genuine, brimming with love and spontaneity Christmas cards ever since.

by Anonymousreply 305December 23, 2019 3:01 PM

But does she have a camel toe, R299?

by Anonymousreply 306December 23, 2019 3:12 PM

That's fucking disgusting. No one wants to think about her camel toe.

by Anonymousreply 307December 23, 2019 3:16 PM

LMFAO at this comment. Why did Armie think this story would be endearing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308December 23, 2019 3:33 PM

LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309December 23, 2019 3:35 PM

Liz’s pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 310December 23, 2019 3:36 PM

Sounds like a perfectly lovely event. Is this the "cultural revolution we all need to get behind and support," Armie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311December 23, 2019 3:44 PM

[quote]"See" queen [R302], please see this, and feel the loathing and detestation I have for you! You are the most useless Datalounger.

"Overreaction" queen R303--why in the world would I care how you feel about me? Shoo.

by Anonymousreply 312December 23, 2019 3:48 PM

R308 wtf? What is even the point of doing that? If he just likes unsalted fries that's one thing, but why ask for unsalted fries just to add it yourself?

by Anonymousreply 313December 23, 2019 4:03 PM

Wait, I'm confused? So is Muslim acceptance in or out? Are we pretending like the Middle East is a paragon of culture and social justice or are we acknowledging it for the shithole that it is? I wish Twitter would make up its mind, are we supposed to be on board with the burqa or not?

by Anonymousreply 314December 23, 2019 4:27 PM

Burqa Bakery coming soon to Riydah!

by Anonymousreply 315December 23, 2019 4:33 PM

These journalists want to make a stink about celebs going to a party in SA, but wont mention their own countries business dealings with the country? Many a male Instagram guys are also flown out to SA for sex, while it's a homophobic country, there is still a lot of money to be made for straight and gay people.

by Anonymousreply 316December 23, 2019 6:10 PM

The CDAN BI loool. Someone's pissed.

by Anonymousreply 317December 23, 2019 6:52 PM

R317 and consodering he is Liz's friend...

by Anonymousreply 318December 23, 2019 6:54 PM

Here it is...

[quote]Also at that festival was the actor who sounds like a cleaning product. His wife has had enough with his kinks and cheating with others they pick up. Bye bye marriage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319December 23, 2019 7:16 PM

Eeeeew that BI implies they're polyamorous

I don't want to imagine Lizard's chicken bone legs scissoring

by Anonymousreply 320December 23, 2019 7:21 PM

CDAN is full of shit. That said, it’s not really a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 321December 23, 2019 7:22 PM

Yeah, I don't buy that. She won't even let him pull her hair, missionary's probably the farthest he went with her . The cheating and kinks I do, the swinging nah.

by Anonymousreply 322December 23, 2019 7:26 PM

Liz would rather have us believe that they were polyamorous all along. It's a lot less humiliating than to admit that she was cheated on with a twink 13 years her junior.

by Anonymousreply 323December 23, 2019 7:49 PM

R323 exactly.

by Anonymousreply 324December 23, 2019 7:50 PM

Armie is bi or gay?

by Anonymousreply 325December 23, 2019 7:51 PM

The Charmies are convinced he and Ratboy had an affair.

In reality, it's Luca whom he fucked.

by Anonymousreply 326December 23, 2019 7:57 PM

R326 Or so you wish, Luca.

by Anonymousreply 327December 23, 2019 8:01 PM

Dude, if he's been fucking a guy, it's Timmy. He stayed at his place in NYC during promo, he let him film him while he was pissing, was seen by his hotel in London a few months ago. Plus Liz's unhealthy obsession with this twink and her hate for charmie, the fact that they're never seen together in public anymore even though they're still close going by Timmy's behavior etc. It's pretty obvious.

by Anonymousreply 328December 23, 2019 8:06 PM

Oh honey

You loved that shitty movie so much, didn't you?

by Anonymousreply 329December 23, 2019 8:18 PM

I don’t buy into the Charmie shit or believe they are having a secret affair or that they will ever be an actual thing. I’m willing to buy that they might have thrown each other a fuck back in the day, but that’s it.

by Anonymousreply 330December 23, 2019 8:21 PM

R328, you are going to trigger so many people here lol

by Anonymousreply 331December 23, 2019 8:23 PM

Yeah because Armie fucking Luca is so much more believable. Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 332December 23, 2019 8:24 PM

[quote] Nobody thinks this is going to "finish" him, ffs. But it's another bad gaffe he doesn't need in a long line of them.

Exactly. At some point, directors and producers are going to decide he’s too big a walking PR disaster to bother with.

by Anonymousreply 333December 23, 2019 8:26 PM

r331 lol I know but I don't care. I'm just saying if Armie's fucked a guy it's Timmy and maybe he's fucked others too idk. Idk if he's into pussy or dick or both but the Luca bullshit is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 334December 23, 2019 8:27 PM

LOL new Screenshots of Lizard 🦎 feuding with randos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335December 23, 2019 8:32 PM

Jeez. She turns nasty at the drop of a hat.

by Anonymousreply 336December 23, 2019 8:34 PM

R329 is right: the silly queens here mooning over the ludicrous idea that those two actors from that shitty, shitty movie actually have something romantic in real life.

LMFAO!!!

by Anonymousreply 337December 23, 2019 8:40 PM

Seriously wtf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338December 23, 2019 9:14 PM

So still no husband in her stories? Uh oh.

by Anonymousreply 339December 23, 2019 9:31 PM

R286, your own, I suppose...

Make sure you check in with a therapist

by Anonymousreply 340December 23, 2019 11:35 PM

R335 Colonizer pride? I think Lizard just jumped ahead of SmArmie the race for who can be more tone deaf.

by Anonymousreply 341December 23, 2019 11:36 PM

R292, That Buzzfeed story is the truth. Mediocre white men like him get everything handed to them regardless. Its true for many of them. The women too.

by Anonymousreply 342December 24, 2019 1:44 AM

ROFL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343December 24, 2019 6:21 AM

Hope everyone keeps it up, if she keeps being made fun of then she'll eventually relent and let those poor kids wear normal clothing for once.

by Anonymousreply 344December 24, 2019 6:40 AM

Those kids are actually catalog models being loaned to the Hammers for social media purposes. It's a clever sponsorship deal with the clothing brands and theme parks in exchange for Instagram posts, views and followers. Their real parents are making a hefty profit, too. Lizard and SmArmie may have to return them sooner rather than later because of #toesuckinggate.

by Anonymousreply 345December 24, 2019 7:01 AM

I don't see a problem with anyone of these celebrities, or anyone else for that matter going to Saudia Arabia to go to a music festival, and have a kick ass time. If were going to talk about human rights violations in that country, then we also have to talk about human rights violations in America as well.

America has been committing human rights violations for centuries right here at home. We've enslaved people, we've put people through a system of Jim crow laws, we've hung people from trees, we've set fires to people and burned them to a crisp, we've beaten people in this country until they weren't recognizable as human, we've maimed people, we've beaten brutally to death, we've sprayed young black men and women with water hoses, beaten them with night sticks, we've sicked K9 dogs on people who were being peaceful and we also have police officers who kill unarmed civilians and all they have to say is they feared for their lives, and that's it, nothing else is done about it.

We also have children sitting in cages right now dying, on American soil, and nothing is being done about it at all. So I really don't want to here anything about human rights violations, until America gets its own act together, and atones for it's own crimes against humanity. And anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 346December 24, 2019 7:37 AM

I read that the Saudis offered money but some people were also blackmailed. My guess is someone has evidence that Armie is a massive bottom that he is rumored to be. His wife is such an obvious beard. The relationship is just for show, he even takes menial acting jobs like the days he worked in Hawaii and has spent more than one father's day away from his family just to avoid the farce.

No doubt he was there to also present hole to some Saudi princes. Bought and paid.

This marriage was always transactional.

by Anonymousreply 347December 24, 2019 8:37 AM

R326 totally more realistic and believable. If he'd had Timothée he wouldn't have been so desperate. When you get something you move on eventually and it's been 3 years he's still trying to get his attention on Instagram like that Zoe post.

He likes them older and hairy like his daddy, Luca and Tom Ford and his buddy Tyler and maybe Taika. Armie also admitted being a whore who would do anything for money.

The Saudis probably had a whale of a time fucking into him while pouring their hairy sweat down his back.

by Anonymousreply 348December 24, 2019 8:48 AM

R348 all speculation of course. Don't sue me Armie.

by Anonymousreply 349December 24, 2019 8:50 AM

maybe timmy will drop him now

by Anonymousreply 350December 24, 2019 8:59 AM

Timmy will not want to stick his dick in residual Saudi ass juice.

by Anonymousreply 351December 24, 2019 9:01 AM

[quote]I don't see a problem with anyone of these celebrities, or anyone else for that matter going to Saudia Arabia to go to a music festival, and have a kick ass time.

BECAUSE IT WASN'T JUST A MUSIC FESTIVAL. Those people were paid by the government of SA to propagandize on its behalf and sell a false image of the country as a glorious tourist paradise on social media via the festival, when the reality is that it's a hellhole of human rights violations, religious extremism and terrorist funding, and the way its citizens are treated is very different to the experience of paid influencers and tourists. This past spring five gay men were beheaded by the government there for the crime of being gay. Rape victims are often punished alongside their rapists. People are literally lashed to death with a whip there as punishment for any number of 'crimes', which are whatever the government says they are. If blood money doesn't bother you, then whatever. But Armie loves to present himself as woke and an ally to women and LGBT, and that won't work when you take payment from people who behead gays and treat women as subhuman.

As for the USA'S own issues--practically every country has ugliness in its history and in its present, so if only 'clean' countries are allowed to call out bad shit when they see it, then the bad shit won't ever get called out. We have our own issues to deal with, and they are serious--but we can walk and chew gum at the same time. You're also ignoring the fact that criticism of this situation is coming from people all over the world, and not just Americans.

by Anonymousreply 352December 24, 2019 9:06 AM

Where next for Armie, International North Korea Film Fesitval?

by Anonymousreply 353December 24, 2019 9:25 AM

I dunno if Timmy will drop him or not but for his own sake he should make a clean break from him because Armie's a mess and always will be. If he's into guys I'm sure he can have his pick and find someone with some impulse control that thinks before he acts. Armie won't lack in options either, once he divorces the models will go sniffing around him. Better for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 354December 24, 2019 10:13 AM

Lmaooooooo I love how for the past two years every time Armie does something dumb there are comments about how Perfect Angel Timmy should drop him and yet he never does, no matter what kind of shit Armie gets into. And probably never will. Well, there’s always next year!

by Anonymousreply 355December 24, 2019 11:14 AM

So she managed to get one of his hands in her insta. The usual lol. I'm amazed at her ability to act like nothing happened no matter what she does. What public embarrassment will he bestow upon her next? Stay tuned.

by Anonymousreply 356December 24, 2019 11:52 AM

*no matter what he does

by Anonymousreply 357December 24, 2019 11:52 AM

R355 Lol this is the truth. Last year a few days after Armie was getting shit for his Stan Lee comments Timmy was running up to him on the red carpet and calling him his lover for whatever reason. This year he was saying that Armie was supposed to be there getting out of the car with him at the London premiere of The King, and that would have been his first real public appearance after toegate, with a horrible pedo mustache at that. If he drops him it won't be because of his PR messes since clearly he doesn't give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 358December 24, 2019 2:03 PM

R356 I would like to see Armie flirt some more with insta models. She'd probably be more enraged at the fact that he's cheating with someone with more followers than at the actual cheating.

by Anonymousreply 359December 24, 2019 3:21 PM

I blame Luca for enabling morally bereft, wooden SmArmie and shoving him in our faces even though he was too old and wrong for the part and stunk up CMBYN. James Ivory had his own issues with Luca and his bad decisions. Nobody would be buzzing about SmArmie and his fake Instagram family if it weren't for Luca. Serves him right that his bloated Suspiria remake bombed a the box office.

by Anonymousreply 360December 24, 2019 3:53 PM

Yes CMBYN basically ruined Armie's career.

We should have another thread for that.

by Anonymousreply 361December 24, 2019 4:01 PM

AYFKM, r361? CMBYN [italic]gave[/italic] him his career.

by Anonymousreply 362December 24, 2019 4:08 PM

R361 Were you not listening? I said Luca made him. He'd long since peaked before Luca dusted him off, plunked him into CMBYN and tried to make him happen.

by Anonymousreply 363December 24, 2019 4:24 PM

R347 The blackmail theory crossed my mind too. That might indeed be the real reason he went, especially when you consider how miserable he looked in most of those pictures. Contrary to many opinions here, I do not think Armie is stupid or unaware. That leaves coercion or greed as possible motivations. What do we know about Mohammed Al Turki? Why is Armie Hammer's life such a soap opera?

by Anonymousreply 364December 24, 2019 4:30 PM

CMBYN didn't ruin his career but it didn't do anything for him either except bring him more visibility which, seeing that he can't go a few months without screwing up some way, is the last thing he needs.

by Anonymousreply 365December 24, 2019 4:42 PM

r358 yup. The fact that Timmy hasn't dropped him after all his PR blunders says a lot. I mean we all know little Timmy Tim can wash his hands of people that aren't good for his image just fine. Hello, Woody Allen! And there he was telling people who don't give two shits about Armie that he was gonna bring him as his plus one (when his "gf" was right there LOL)

by Anonymousreply 366December 24, 2019 6:01 PM

r364 miserable? Ha! It's the first time he's actually looked happy and carefree in loooooong time but keep going with the dumb af conspiracy theories, don't let reality stop you.

by Anonymousreply 367December 24, 2019 6:03 PM

R366 Lily-Rose wasn't at the London premiere but yes to all that.

by Anonymousreply 368December 24, 2019 6:10 PM

R367 You're probably right. Why should I come up with excuses for him? I guess he really is just a greedy, whoring ass, "happy and carefree" with his blood money.

by Anonymousreply 369December 24, 2019 6:19 PM

Or, you know, he's as dumb and clueless as he looks and was just happy to be away from his shitshow of a life for 3 days and just went there because the Dreamland producer invited him after he himself invited him at his birthday party in August? It ain't that deep ffs.

by Anonymousreply 370December 24, 2019 6:51 PM

R370 Exactly. Entitled rich kid goes wherever the wind "blows" him... *ahem*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371December 24, 2019 7:20 PM

No R362 Social Network gave him his career. CMBYN was not so much as a career jump start as a failed sacrifice to the showbiz bitch goddess. I would even argue it damaged his home and family life.

by Anonymousreply 372December 24, 2019 8:05 PM

He isn't wearing his wedding ring on the Christmas cards. So when do you think he'll drop the divorce announcement? May 23rd?

by Anonymousreply 373December 24, 2019 8:10 PM

He’s wearing it. It’s silver.

She looks batshit crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374December 24, 2019 8:13 PM

Yeah, you're right if I squint. They all look batshit with those fake grins, only the dog looks normal.

by Anonymousreply 375December 24, 2019 8:25 PM

The dog doesn't look very normal to me wearing this huge red bow. Such a crazy family.

by Anonymousreply 376December 24, 2019 8:34 PM

Can I please get the fuck out of this nightmare I'm condemned to live in?

by Anonymousreply 377December 24, 2019 8:37 PM

R377 Please take me with you!

by Anonymousreply 378December 24, 2019 8:50 PM

Hey dumbasses, I've been with this crazy bitch for 13 years. What do you know about suffering? It's gonna be ME first!

by Anonymousreply 379December 24, 2019 9:03 PM

R370 No way in hell was he clueless to what was going on when he posted that the propaganda sounding PR post for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The only thing missing was Praise be to Alibaba.

by Anonymousreply 380December 24, 2019 9:24 PM

R370 he also posed in several publicity shots with the Instagram whores.

He knew exactly what he was doing. For what? Blood money or blackmail. Your guess is as good as mine. But don't think he was wearing glasses in all his pictures for nothing. Hiding his soulless eyes, no doubt.

I think his small act of defiance was rudely wearing the local gear. A small FU possibly to the nation selling his ass to the highest bidder or who had dirt on him. I recall once reading that Kristen Stewart was paid 500k to sit on a prince's lap. Who knows what they paid the bubble butt star of the gay movie to do.

by Anonymousreply 381December 24, 2019 9:30 PM

My guess is the KSA hacked his computer and found him taking a cumload from one of those TV actors he's always drooling over like Adam Demos.

by Anonymousreply 382December 24, 2019 9:33 PM

R346, well said

by Anonymousreply 383December 24, 2019 9:39 PM

Why isn't she wearing shoes in the family xmas card?

by Anonymousreply 384December 24, 2019 9:42 PM

R372 "as a failed sacrifice to the showbiz bitch goddess. I would even argue it damaged his home and family life".. Interesting take, specially the first part Could you explain it a bit more?

by Anonymousreply 385December 24, 2019 9:43 PM

@R372

[quote] I would even argue it damaged his home and family life.

Interesting........please elaborate

by Anonymousreply 386December 24, 2019 9:49 PM

Ah...it seems like R385 beat me to it.

by Anonymousreply 387December 24, 2019 9:53 PM

R384 she did the same for last year's Xmas card (or maybe it was Xmas year before last?)—showing off her huge, bunion-afflicted former model's feet and wearing some silly little dress more appropriate as clubwear for a 21-year-old girl. And of course as always, with the same super-artificial open mouthed Joker grin.

I don't feel bad for Armie having to put up with her psychotic ass, because water seeks its own level. But I do feel a little sorry for the kids (who are probably getting the Christopher and Christina treatment behind the scenes) and the dog.

by Anonymousreply 388December 24, 2019 10:20 PM

“Bitch goddess definition, worldly or material success personified as a goddess, especially one requiring sacrifice and being essentially destructive.”

Hammer was dealt an especially cruel hand with CMBYN with Sony essentially waging a year long Oscar campaign for the film. He played “the game” eagerly with the expectation that he would get an Oscar nomination and it would be a turning point in his career. The reality though is that Hammer was badly miscast, gave a lukewarm performance and his presence in the film actually made many Oscar voters uncomfortable (there were several anecdotal comments post-nominations that voters purposely snubbed Hammer because they disapproved of pairing with Chalamet.) He was in essence spending a great deal of capital selling Hollywood something it didn’t want.

The year long publicity campaign for CMBYN was buoyed by a social media phenomenon among young social network savvy millennials that Hammer had not dealt with before. Curiosity about the film and its very long publicity campaign began to bleed into Mrs. Hammer’s own account which had never had that kind of viewership before. Obviously Mrs. Hammer must have had personality issues before the release of CMBYN, but with the increase in Instagram exposure due to the film, Mrs. Hammer began to become, how should I say, transparently crazy. Seemingly convinced that she too had become an Instagram phenomenon, she began to expose every facet of her life on social media. So because of this little movie, two craven attention addicts were born: He convinced that the movie had legitimized him from beyond just being a handsome face and deep voice, and She convinced that she was a person of importance rather than just some Beverly Hills housewife.

by Anonymousreply 389December 24, 2019 10:20 PM

R389 Don't forget his affection for the twink. It's also played a part in the destruction of their marriage.

by Anonymousreply 390December 24, 2019 10:23 PM

And that too. People actually are convinced he fucked the little boy.

by Anonymousreply 391December 24, 2019 10:25 PM

People actually are convinced I didn't do this for a "little extra publicity".

by Anonymousreply 392December 24, 2019 10:27 PM

Only R391 that we are not talking about a 'little boy', but a young man of 23

by Anonymousreply 393December 25, 2019 12:52 AM

Naked I can pass for 12.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394December 25, 2019 4:54 AM

I'm guessing a combination of money and blackmail. During Social Network days Armie was close to Kevin Spacey's producer. They're still social media buddies and he's close friends with James Franco. Bound to have some skeletons. Maybe a video of Westwick giving it to him on all fours.

by Anonymousreply 395December 25, 2019 5:41 AM

It's true that he hid his eyes and danced like Oliver in the desert so he could have been hiding all kinds of inner turmoil. And he lied. It wasn't for his friend Alturki but the KSA as was clear from the obvious PR statement he posted on Instagram. Pure propaganda? Sounded like it. A lie masking why he was there would be to save face and reveal shame. So I'm leaning towards him being coerced into attending. So sounding more and more like blackmail.

by Anonymousreply 396December 25, 2019 5:48 AM

Good analysis @ R389.

by Anonymousreply 397December 25, 2019 8:27 AM

HE CANT LEAVE HER CAUSE SHE IS ONE OF THE FEW CHICKS WHO CAN TAKE HIS MASSIVE COCK U FUKS

by Anonymousreply 398December 25, 2019 9:17 AM

Damn that Christmas card is the most cringeworthy thing I’ve seen all year. This is the exact type of family that daddy eventually snaps and pulls a “Chris Watts” on. I just hope he spares the boy.....he could grow up to be a hot Instaho.

by Anonymousreply 399December 25, 2019 12:33 PM

And now we're expected to believe he can assume Olivier's mantle in REBECCA? Whorence of Arabia is no brooding Byronic lover. He's an international joke.

by Anonymousreply 400December 25, 2019 1:10 PM

Has #toesuckinggate (and now #whoreabiagate) torpedoed what was left of Armie Hammer's faked image? Would people pay money to see him now that the video has gone viral? The unsavory association even carries over to Lizard's bakery, a business which needs to be pristine. Didn't daddy teach her Rule #1 of Business: Keep Personal & Business separate? But she got greedy and constantly intermingled the two on social media. She put all her "eggs" in her husband's "basket" and he jumped the shark with them. All those barefoot Xmas cards were a premonition. Somebody upstairs was laughing...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401December 25, 2019 4:08 PM

No one was seeing Hammer's movies anyway, so his career would probably feel the same 401.

by Anonymousreply 402December 25, 2019 4:15 PM

R398 we’ve seen him in those short shorts, he’s bulge free. Maybe has a vagina. Who are you trying to fool?

by Anonymousreply 403December 25, 2019 7:53 PM

@R401, what are you on about?

by Anonymousreply 404December 25, 2019 10:35 PM

I love how Armie appears in none of her holiday photos except a random shot of his bare feet and PJs. Girl is pissed.

by Anonymousreply 405December 25, 2019 11:31 PM

I was blocked from her page. She kept deleting my comments but I guess asking if she was barefoot due to fungal issues pushed her over the edge.

by Anonymousreply 406December 25, 2019 11:38 PM

I don't buy the sex rumors or blackmail. I think Armie is desperate for a hit movie and these Saudi's are major financiers in Hollywood. They said come hangout with us and we can finance some future deal. Armie, doesn't have to worry about backlash because he's rich as fuck and getting closer to the day when he can give up on being a leading man to accepting his fate in bit parts. Honestly, eh should have a series on one of the streaming services by now. The fact that he hasn't been able to snag even a limited series says a lot about his lack of talent or direction. I don't get a gay vibe from Chalamet, i doubt they fucked.

by Anonymousreply 407December 25, 2019 11:39 PM

More like he won't let her take his picture. Pissed or not, she would never miss an opportunity to gain some clout. And let's face it, no one cares about her when Armie's not around.

by Anonymousreply 408December 25, 2019 11:39 PM

R407, I agree with you on the Saudis and the reason Armie is there. Mohammed Al Turki, his host, is one of the producers of 'Dreamland' to be released in 2020. Armie is in it, so that would explain his presence in Saudi.

But I don't agree with the TC part of your post. Timothy is crazy about Armie, if anything, Tim is the one throwing himself at Armie any opportunity he gets. I suppose A. was flattered, but since he doesn't swing that way T. must be disappointed and still thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 409December 26, 2019 12:57 AM

Prance, ponies, prance!

by Anonymousreply 410December 26, 2019 1:07 AM

The fat one storied Armie opening presents with the kids, no wedding ring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411December 26, 2019 1:14 AM

[quote]More like he won't let her take his picture.

That photographer queen John Russo is more than happy to step in.

by Anonymousreply 412December 26, 2019 1:15 AM

R410 Stick your ponies up your ass you redundant fuck.

by Anonymousreply 413December 26, 2019 1:45 AM

R411 I'm guessing they broke the news to the kids then? I know they're still very young but the oldest would probably notice that her dad has stopped wearing the ring.

by Anonymousreply 414December 26, 2019 1:47 AM

I doubt a 5-year-old knows what a wedding ring is, let alone notices. And why would they tell the kids at Christmas? Especially if they’re trying to grit their teeth and make it to the 10-year mark in May. That’s like a century away to a little kid.

by Anonymousreply 415December 26, 2019 1:54 AM

Alright, she might not have noticed it's gone but she definitely knows what a ring is. She's 5, not a vegetable. And I was thinking that they told the kids a little while ago, not during Christmas obviously. But yeah, might still be too early. Though I'd say that if they're waiting until May to officially announce it, it's also quite early to take off the ring.

by Anonymousreply 416December 26, 2019 1:58 AM

I'm not sure I understand the ring thing. We are in the 21st century, plenty of married couples don't wear. It's no big deal, no sign the marriage has gone bust

by Anonymousreply 417December 26, 2019 2:07 AM

*it*

by Anonymousreply 418December 26, 2019 2:07 AM

Just Jared says they have a picture-perfect marriage. PR damage control. Dead giveaway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419December 26, 2019 2:15 AM

Plenty of couples don’t, R417. But the Hammers always have. Armie made all that noise about tattooing her initials on his finger because he has to take his ring off a lot for work, or some shit like that.

She’s still got the safety diamond on her finger, to no one’s surprise.

by Anonymousreply 420December 26, 2019 2:22 AM

The psychotic Fraus on here who think this closet case is going to leave a perfectly adequate beard, astound me. He married her as an infant, why do you think he did that right before his first Major awards chance for Social Network? Maybe Kristoffer Polaha can tell you.

by Anonymousreply 421December 26, 2019 2:37 AM

Kristoffer Polaha??

by Anonymousreply 422December 26, 2019 2:40 AM

[quote]Maybe Kristoffer Polaha can tell you.

He's a Jebusina, right? Also a 'mo?

by Anonymousreply 423December 26, 2019 2:41 AM

R409 lol sure Jan.

Armie wasn’t there for Dreamland only, his PR post for KSA didn’t mention Dreamland but practically mentioned KSA was Experiencing a cultural shift. That’s pretty much verbatim the point of this exercise. He’s spouting propaganda like sound bites like a pro.

by Anonymousreply 424December 26, 2019 2:41 AM

R423 he’s the brunette Armie cavorted around with to parties during award season after filming Billy Graham and while trying to get an Oscar for Social Network.

by Anonymousreply 425December 26, 2019 2:43 AM

[quote]He married her as an infant, why do you think he did that right before his first Major awards chance for Social Network? Maybe Kristoffer Polaha can tell you.

[quote]he’s the brunette Armie cavorted around with to parties during award season after filming Billy Graham and while trying to get an Oscar for Social Network.

Armie and Kristoffer..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426December 26, 2019 3:38 AM

I don't get it, what does this Kristoffer have to do with Armie now? Did they fuck? Fucked Armie's wife?

by Anonymousreply 427December 26, 2019 3:41 AM

Armie and Kristoffer,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428December 26, 2019 3:47 AM

The worst thing CMBYN did to Armie is put him in the spotlight. He thrives from being incognito but is too thirsty for fame to hide again. So all his skeletons will soon come out. The Saudis no doubt got wind of them.

That instagram post, which doesn’t mention his Al Turki movie at all is such a cringe effort. He really sold his soul. But for what reason?

by Anonymousreply 429December 26, 2019 4:40 AM

Thinking about what a deviant Armie is I hope he didn’t put Timothée into any difficult positions and try to proposition him. Remember when Timmy jumped in bed with the Hammers. Why did the Hammers let him into their hotel room then climb back in bed. Wanting a threesome? And he exposes them on Fallon. Liz probably wanted him dead from that moment on.

by Anonymousreply 430December 26, 2019 4:43 AM

The hammer family flare not billionaires. Their only worth $200 million dollars. And he said his family doesn't support him at all, he said he supports himself on his own.

by Anonymousreply 431December 26, 2019 4:44 AM

R428 Polaha is good looking. Seems just Armie’s type. Back then he was plus one for many industry parties even after Hammer’s premature wedding to the Mrs. He is also a tv actor who probably latched onto the tycoon heir for fame or money or just anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 432December 26, 2019 4:45 AM

R431 he said that but it was a lie. His parents bought his first apartment in LA and they just moved from a Hammer property. He’s a trust fund brat.

by Anonymousreply 433December 26, 2019 4:46 AM

Before Timothée there was Polaha and Cavill. Armie likes to flirt and get very close to his brunette costars.

by Anonymousreply 434December 26, 2019 4:49 AM

Christmas with the Crawfords

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435December 26, 2019 7:00 AM

Is Kristoffer Polaha a homoha? That's all I care about. He's MWC, but he is so fucking hot, I watch him in most of his insipid TV dramas. He would have made a good Jamie Frame.

by Anonymousreply 436December 26, 2019 11:34 AM

[quote]And he said his family doesn't support him at all, he said he supports himself on his own.

He's also said he's never had a real job, that acting is the only work he's ever done. That means between the time he dropped out of high school and actually started making enough as an actor to support himself, he was living on family money. As R433 says, his parents even bought him an apartment during that time, despite being pissed at him. Even now, given the way he and his own family live, he has to be drawing on a trust fund or other Hammer money to maintain their lifestyle--he hasn't had a big acting paycheck for years, and indie movies and plays don't pay shit. They certainly don't pay enough on their own to bankroll businesses for his wife (who lost $200, 000 at one of them through her own incompetence) AND pay for endless travel, private home Santa Claus visits for the kids, all of the high-priced woo-woo science beauty treatments Liz requires weekly, et cetera.

by Anonymousreply 437December 26, 2019 12:12 PM

“The boozing actor......”

I love you OP! And yes, Armie Hammer really is a piece of shit. You know how a person gives off vibes? Armie’s “vibes” are the worst I’ve ever felt. He should kill himself.

by Anonymousreply 438December 26, 2019 12:52 PM

Armie's vibes smell of gin and regret.

by Anonymousreply 439December 26, 2019 12:55 PM

[quote] They certainly don't pay enough on their own to bankroll businesses for his wife (who lost $200, 000 at one of them through her own incompetence) AND pay for endless travel, private home Santa Claus visits for the kids, all of the high-priced woo-woo science beauty treatments Liz requires weekly, et cetera.

He loves the “poor little rich boy“ act. Remember when he lost a bet to Luca and then whined about how he couldn’t afford to pay up because he needed to buy diapers that week?

by Anonymousreply 440December 26, 2019 2:36 PM

Armie has probably pissed away more money on Lizard's bakeries than they have spent on the children.

There was an LA event "sponsored" by Bird Bakery, and the dumb bitch had Orangina rent a Ryder truck and drive out from Dallas to make... sugar cookies.

by Anonymousreply 441December 26, 2019 2:45 PM

Why did that stick woman decide that a bakery was a good idea to promote her Pinterest-frau brand?

No one wants that sugary shit anymore. Certainly not health conscious adults. I got several candy/cookie towers as gifts (from business associates) this Christmas. It all went straight in the trash because I can't think of anyone to give it to that would want it.

by Anonymousreply 442December 26, 2019 2:52 PM

Because R442 what else was she going to do with her degree in Cupcakeology?

by Anonymousreply 443December 26, 2019 3:01 PM

Maybe the real estate business he owns alongside his friends is very lucrative and his main source of income?

by Anonymousreply 444December 26, 2019 3:01 PM

[quote] No one wants that sugary shit anymore. Certainly not health conscious adults.

Obviously you’ve never seen the size of the average Texan.

by Anonymousreply 445December 26, 2019 3:29 PM

What real estate company?

by Anonymousreply 446December 26, 2019 4:30 PM

It's not a real estate business. Nikiwonder and the fat one are partners in a luxury property caretaker business.

by Anonymousreply 447December 26, 2019 4:32 PM

Whatever he does, once he has money it becomes very easy to make more of it. His movies salaries probably pay off his taxes and fees for his team.

by Anonymousreply 448December 26, 2019 5:08 PM

I wanna know more about the 200k his wife sunk!

by Anonymousreply 449December 26, 2019 6:51 PM

I wanna know more about the 200k his wife sunk!

by Anonymousreply 450December 26, 2019 6:51 PM

still no ring in all recent content

by Anonymousreply 451December 26, 2019 7:00 PM

R450 An employee cleaned her out of something like $150K over a series of months, and it took her and her team over a year to notice, presumably because she was too busy boozing it up on yachts and having her lips jacked. We’ve covered this.

by Anonymousreply 452December 26, 2019 7:01 PM

[quote]No one wants that sugary shit anymore. Certainly not health conscious adults.

How can Lizorexia promote her cuntcake business if eating is clearly beneath her? Is she secretly scarfing & barfing? Another example of her BRANDS colliding.

by Anonymousreply 453December 26, 2019 9:08 PM

R426, one of the comments to that video you posted:

[quote] Wow looks like Kris is fond of armie hammer , he kept on staring at his face the whole time lol

Hilarious...

by Anonymousreply 454December 27, 2019 12:03 AM

r451 Ring or no ring, he's still with her not any attemp to be near little Timmy. LOL

by Anonymousreply 455December 27, 2019 3:04 AM

very lovely family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456December 27, 2019 3:12 AM

very lovely family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457December 27, 2019 3:12 AM

Looks like SmArmie Insta-dad made it back from Saudi Whoreabia. Whew! We thought maybe he lost his head.

by Anonymousreply 458December 27, 2019 6:25 AM

R456/R457 well, the kids are cute.

by Anonymousreply 459December 27, 2019 6:54 AM

The baby has Aspergers face

Sorry, I calls it as I see them.

by Anonymousreply 460December 27, 2019 8:27 AM

[quote]I calls it as I see them

Which is it? It or them.

by Anonymousreply 461December 27, 2019 9:18 AM

He looks good in that Arab sheet thing whatever you call it. Better than any hook nosed Arab.

by Anonymousreply 462December 27, 2019 9:39 AM

he's such a vapid idiot

by Anonymousreply 463December 27, 2019 9:48 AM

R442 - I gave all that “sugary shit” I received at Christmas to the homeless in my neighborhood. There’s some crack heads, alcoholics, and tragic trannies turning tricks that really appreciated the desserts. They would give me a toothless smile in thanks that warmed my cold heart.

by Anonymousreply 464December 27, 2019 11:55 AM

Fuck, he looks rough in that first insta pic at R457. I thought it was Brian Austin Green at first glance.

by Anonymousreply 465December 27, 2019 12:54 PM

Fuck, he looks rough in that first insta pic at R457. I thought it was Brian Austin Green at first glance.

by Anonymousreply 466December 27, 2019 12:54 PM

R467 he always looks rough. He's ugly, bald and fat. The girl child is beautiful though, taking more after her mother. The boy kid is punchable faced and sucks toes so yuck.

by Anonymousreply 467December 27, 2019 1:43 PM

R465, he does look rough, but she alsp always posts the worst pictures of him

by Anonymousreply 468December 27, 2019 1:58 PM

R468 this is the best fat Hammer has looked in ages.

by Anonymousreply 469December 27, 2019 2:05 PM

Saudi dicking down has done wonders for Armie's double chins. Maybe they gave him enough cumload enemas to shed the pounds.

by Anonymousreply 470December 27, 2019 2:06 PM

He liked this post which was clearly calling him out, I wonder why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471December 27, 2019 2:32 PM

R471, because even Armie realizes that is funny.

by Anonymousreply 472December 27, 2019 2:38 PM

R472 because he's dumb as a box of rocks. He tried to pretend his friend invited him to party. Yet his propaganda statement still hasn't budged.

by Anonymousreply 473December 27, 2019 3:12 PM

I don't think he gives a fuck. He clearly went there to get away and have some fun, the fact he got paid is another matter entirely. And he obviously went because he got invited, if it weren't for his producer friend no one woud have thought of him.

by Anonymousreply 474December 27, 2019 3:42 PM

No, it's not at all obvious that he went only because his friend invited him. If problematic D-listers like Ed Westwick and Ryan Philippe were on the radar of whoever was in charge of getting celebrities to attend, then there's no reason Armie wouldn't be. There are literally thousands of other places he could have gone to get away and have some fun. He fucked up, period. He probably liked that Diet Prada post because he thinks he can deflect that way.

by Anonymousreply 475December 27, 2019 4:16 PM

You all act like he skipped Christmas to be at the festival, he was home in time for the actual Holiday. I was working up to Christmas Day, it doesn't mean I wanted to stay away from my family. This was a coordinated money grab between Armie and his wife. If he skipped Christmas then the argument that he can't stand his family would hold more water.

by Anonymousreply 476December 27, 2019 4:25 PM

R476 You must be new. No one said that he couldn't stand his family, we're saying he can't stand his wife. He loves his kids and despises his wife, clear as day. He would never have missed Christmas because he wants to be there for his kids. However, a loving husband wouldn't have stopped wearing his ring and fucked all the way off to a festival in Saudi Arabia around the Christmas period, especially after being away almost half the year prior to that. That and all the other indicators that he hates her guts now.

by Anonymousreply 477December 27, 2019 4:33 PM

R475 LOL. Believe what you want but he's still far from a D-lister and doesn't have to do shit like that unless he wants to, which to me he clearly did. He's been repressed for most of his life and now likes to rebel every once in a while, often in dumb ways but that's what it is, Armie being a teenager in his 30s. Maybe he knew it would piss her off and that's why he went. And no chance for her tagging along to Saudi Arabia either.

by Anonymousreply 478December 27, 2019 4:58 PM

R476 none of us gaf about his family life. He was shilling for a corrupt government. Question is why? Money or blackmail? Or both. Phillippe abd and westwick likely to be both, why not Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 479December 27, 2019 5:05 PM

R478 sure Jan. Probably is his PR post is a dead give away. As if it was a prepared statement. Cringe isn't the word. He sounded like he was coerced.

by Anonymousreply 480December 27, 2019 5:06 PM

^^problem is

by Anonymousreply 481December 27, 2019 5:07 PM

My guess is there's serious dirt on Hammer. Why else would he hide so desperately behind his family who he spends approximately a week with out of every year? Why did he attend a dubious event such as this? Why is he always so unhinged and angry? Why does he booze and act out? Who's blackmailing him and for how much cum does it involve being siphoned up his ass?

by Anonymousreply 482December 27, 2019 5:10 PM

R480 He obviously got paid for the trip and the PR post. Doesn't mean he didn't want to do it. But since you're so desperate to believe that he's being blackmailed or some other nonsense then be my guest, I don't give a crap. Keep writing your fanfiction.

by Anonymousreply 483December 27, 2019 5:12 PM

I'm worried for Ford. He looks idk. Something is off.

by Anonymousreply 484December 27, 2019 5:18 PM

Don't forget Armie Hammer has links to Kevin Spacey. Still close with Spacey's business partner.

by Anonymousreply 485December 27, 2019 5:32 PM

R482 of ffs enough with the blackmail shit. stop with the excuses, he went because he's a fool. why would anyone blackmail ARMIE HAMMER to go to their festival wtf.

by Anonymousreply 486December 27, 2019 5:33 PM

Bottom line, nobody's life is Insta-perfect. The more Rockwellian the image, the more Orwellian the fall.

Not wishing ill on anyone but when you falsify reality it has a tendency to bite you in the ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487December 27, 2019 5:35 PM

R486 bc it was rumored some attendees were blackmailed. Maybe Westwick, Phillippe. Why not Hammer? Why does a man who comes from wealth take such menial acting jobs, hide behind a family facade and act so desperate? Skeletons?

by Anonymousreply 488December 27, 2019 5:37 PM

Agreed r486. If they wanted to blackmail a major star, they would have gone after a closet case like Shawn Mendes, Bradley Cooper, or LEO. No one, besides the models and Insta-THOTS, looked happy because the roster of celebrity guests was full of C and D listers.This is why Armie and Ryan seemed like pouty babies throughout the ordeal. They were embarrassed as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 489December 27, 2019 5:38 PM

r488 but that gossip came from a DL poster musing about the reason for Armie's attendance. Then other posters heard this and started running away with the story because it has a sexy gay angle. Again, if you are going to go through the trouble of blackmail, but grab such low hanging fruit for your countries big PR campaign?

by Anonymousreply 490December 27, 2019 5:39 PM

Armand Hammer did business with Stalin. STALIN!

Armie would have no scrupples attending the Saudi Fire festival or judging the Miss North Korean pageant.

by Anonymousreply 491December 27, 2019 5:41 PM

R489 SM, Bradley and Leo aren't also desperate for money and have dubious careers. They have established fame and power. Armie is vulnerable. Perfect tool.

by Anonymousreply 492December 27, 2019 5:51 PM

R490 Armie wasn't alone. There was plenty of low hanging fruit . Most D to z listers. Anyone of note declined.

by Anonymousreply 493December 27, 2019 5:54 PM

[quote] The more Rockwellian the image, the more Orwellian the fall.

I want this on a T-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 494December 27, 2019 8:35 PM

[quote]The more Rockwellian the image, the more Orwellian the fall.

Did you come up with that yourself, R487? Because I love it and I'm stealing it

by Anonymousreply 495December 27, 2019 9:24 PM

[quote]The more Rockwellian the image, the more Orwellian the fall.

Did you come up with that yourself, R487? Because I love it and I'm stealing it

by Anonymousreply 496December 27, 2019 9:25 PM

R496 Be my guest. DL sometimes inspires one to achieve new heights (or depths) of snark.

by Anonymousreply 497December 27, 2019 9:48 PM

[quote] Fuck, he looks rough in that first insta pic at [R457].

Also: Those smiles are patently, obviously fake. They look like they don’t even want to touch each other.

by Anonymousreply 498December 28, 2019 12:03 AM

unhinged Charmies're still waiting for the devorce. lol

by Anonymousreply 499December 28, 2019 3:43 AM

unhinged Charmies're still waiting for the devorce. lol

by Anonymousreply 500December 28, 2019 3:43 AM

*divorce*

by Anonymousreply 501December 28, 2019 3:45 AM

They'll likely divorce eventually, but not anytime soon (especially not when the kids are so little).

Armie's marriage is mirroring his parents' marriage in every way, down to the way she dumped her then-boyfriend for him (btw, his mother is also Texan, just like his wife). As someone else pointed out, Freud would've had an absolute field day with him.

His parents divorced after nearly 30 years of marriage.

by Anonymousreply 502December 28, 2019 6:10 AM

R502 beards don't divorce. That's the point. Armie needs freedom to get his ass ploughed. He needs a wifey and kids to hide behind as not to jeopardize his oil inheritance. One day he will be stinking rich.

by Anonymousreply 503December 28, 2019 8:37 AM

Armie Hammer is heir to a massive fortune. His family had dealings with both KSA and Russia. It's how they got rich. Armie is just preparing for his eventual future. He is untouchable. This is why people kiss his ass. Like the skinny ratboy, Timothée Chalamet. Armie might be dumb, fat, drunk but he's very powerful. Why do you think he keeps getting work when he can't act?

by Anonymousreply 504December 28, 2019 8:43 AM

R503 oh fucking give it up. He's not bearding, he's just a straight douche who like most actors, is capable of being sexually fluid, but only when it benefits him.

by Anonymousreply 505December 28, 2019 8:48 AM

Plus, a gay man would've found a better looking, less psycho woman to beard with.

by Anonymousreply 506December 28, 2019 8:50 AM

R506 not how it works. The beard just needs to be committed and getting fame, money, established businesses is very desirable to Liz. She also has connections in the business so is useful.

It also helps that they were good friends.

Liz gets pretty kids, heir to an oil fortune, lavish lifestyle. She gets a level of fame. All worthy.

He gets a cover so he can fuck and be fucked by who he wants whenever. No doubt he moved in the rat faced twink to have access to his cumload.

Armie pings my gaydar to high heaven. He has a lot to hide from his conservative parents who might disinherit him. There's still enough money to be enticing.

by Anonymousreply 507December 28, 2019 9:02 AM

Hollywood is full of gay men married to beards.

by Anonymousreply 508December 28, 2019 9:04 AM

The bearding contract does usually have an expiration date. 10 years in most cases. So the toesuckingate may be the final straw.

by Anonymousreply 509December 28, 2019 9:06 AM

Charmies still trying to make excuses for the fact Armie and Timmy don't hang out since the CMBYN promo ended.

by Anonymousreply 510December 28, 2019 12:46 PM

They see each other every once in a while and name drop to keep people interested in the CMBYN sequel.

by Anonymousreply 511December 28, 2019 12:47 PM

Oh God, she’s dropping hints about New Year’s in Mexico. Caymans 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 512December 28, 2019 1:50 PM

R508, true

Diane von Fuerstenberg and Barry Diller anyone?

by Anonymousreply 513December 28, 2019 2:33 PM

R511,

[quote] They see each other every once in a while and f*** like rabbits

There — I fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 514December 28, 2019 2:35 PM

R505 gets it

Armie is a manbaby who got married so he could prove he was all grown up since he never finished high school, went to college or held a real job.

by Anonymousreply 515December 28, 2019 3:35 PM

R515, acting is not a real job??

What's a real job then?

by Anonymousreply 516December 28, 2019 3:37 PM

Not acting.

by Anonymousreply 517December 28, 2019 4:22 PM

Matt Bomer, Tom Ford, Daniel Brunel, Luca Guadagnino, Adam Demos, Kristoffer Polaha, Henry Cavill. I'm betting the list of semen deposits is long. Also that childhood friend of his.

by Anonymousreply 518December 28, 2019 4:50 PM

R516

Investment banker.

My son Viktor, my Pride and Joy, is an investment banker.

by Anonymousreply 519December 28, 2019 5:13 PM

Does anyone know anything about his wife's background? What was she like in college and high school?

by Anonymousreply 520December 28, 2019 5:38 PM

She was a sorority girl at U Texas.

by Anonymousreply 521December 28, 2019 5:45 PM

R519, you made me cackle

by Anonymousreply 522December 28, 2019 5:47 PM

R518, you forgot Timothee Chalamet

by Anonymousreply 523December 28, 2019 5:49 PM

R520

R521

Model in 2004-2005

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524December 28, 2019 6:38 PM

Wasn't Hammer continuously partying with the Boys in the Band boys when he was on Broadway? Hammer has minders with him 247 for a reason. They must keep everything on lockdown. Those Ramsey bros and that Nick guy probably make sure the hook ups sign the NDAs.

by Anonymousreply 525December 28, 2019 7:08 PM

R524 How DARE YOU forget my acting career!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526December 28, 2019 9:33 PM

Elizabeth Hammer is a celebrity on the DL. She's so uninteresting and yet the gays can't stop talking about her.

by Anonymousreply 527December 29, 2019 1:12 AM

R527 It isn't the gays. Its frauen from their Frauenland bubble. Any thread with a title similar to the OP's will be a cunt thread.

by Anonymousreply 528December 29, 2019 1:29 AM

R527 It's the deranged shippers. When they have no charmie content, they talk shit about her.

by Anonymousreply 529December 29, 2019 1:40 AM

R529 they do the same about Timmy. The shippers hate Liz but they also hate Timmy when he doesn’t play their game. They’re particularly bitter and nasty at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 530December 29, 2019 1:43 AM

Why R530, what's up. What could they possibly be bitter about?

by Anonymousreply 531December 29, 2019 1:48 AM

R531 Armie didn’t acknowledge Timmy’s birthday. He’s the only “friend” who hasn’t. They’ve made the required excuses but deep down some of those with a modicum of logic will realize that Armie was happy to make fun of Timmy on Zoe Kravitz’s Instagram but has ignored his birthday. The Hammers acknowledge everything, even their own kid’s bdays on social media. Ignoring Timmy’s is a sign that Charmie is non existent. So there’s been hateful talk about LRD recently and bitterness towards some of Timmy’s friends.

by Anonymousreply 532December 29, 2019 1:54 AM

R527 / R528 et al: This is not your private fucking chat room, assholes.

by Anonymousreply 533December 29, 2019 1:56 AM

R532 Giullan is enemy number one since he shared a photo from Bahamas last year. Acknowledging LRD connection so they are trashing him.

by Anonymousreply 534December 29, 2019 1:59 AM

Armie has been smirking a lot in his recent pictures. He also has been aging quite rapidly. Something is going on. And Is he on another road trip? Only been back home for a hot second and already getting away with the guys.

by Anonymousreply 535December 29, 2019 2:07 AM

He’s got two glasses of wine in front of him at dinner...

by Anonymousreply 536December 29, 2019 2:09 AM

Go fuck yourself, R533. You odious slit.

by Anonymousreply 537December 29, 2019 2:28 AM

Lacking of content, now they're posting old promo clips to fulfil their delusion. LOL

by Anonymousreply 538December 29, 2019 2:56 AM

R538 they are going nuts. So bitter. lol

by Anonymousreply 539December 29, 2019 2:58 AM

Lol at Relatable Hausfrau Liz promoting the guy who comes to the house once a week to detail their cars in her story, urging her followers to call him for their at-home car detailing needs. l'm sure all those teenage girls in Malaysia who follow her for the CMBYN/Armie content will fly the guy right over...

by Anonymousreply 540December 29, 2019 5:07 AM

Lol at Relatable Hausfrau Liz promoting the guy who comes to the house once a week to detail their cars in her story, urging her followers to call him for their at-home car detailing needs. l'm sure all those teenage girls in Malaysia who follow her for the CMBYN/Armie content will fly the guy right over...

by Anonymousreply 541December 29, 2019 5:07 AM

The cheap bitch will be ramping up the shilling once she starts living only on alimony.

by Anonymousreply 542December 29, 2019 7:10 AM

r542 she's ok. Armie is shilling for Saudi Arabia. They'll have plenty of cash.

by Anonymousreply 543December 29, 2019 8:48 AM

hahaha Those cheap jealous hater bitches,like r542, sound bitter.

by Anonymousreply 544December 29, 2019 11:24 AM

Armie married the BEST woman he could marry.

Elizabeth is PERFECT, she is my daughter-in-love.

I do not approve ANY other choice.

Homosex is a SIN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545December 29, 2019 12:37 PM

R545 For sure. his beard had to meet certain standards. they're trump supporting, evangelists. can you imagine how quickly they'd disinherit the gay son. they have a perfectly straight second son who wouldn't shame them. I think this is why armie and his childhood friend nick have stayed so close. nick probably knows his secret and he keeps him close to never tell. most like did some fumbling maybe made his first pass at nick when they were kids.

by Anonymousreply 546December 29, 2019 2:51 PM

I hear all about these gay rumors but no first or second hand accounts. Most celebs have a story, like Tome Cruise, "someone knew him to be David Geffen's boy-toy." Brad Pitt, lived rent free with an old queen. Corey Haim, had a train ran on him by producers at a party. Armie Hammer, where's the story?

No shade, just asking.

by Anonymousreply 547December 29, 2019 5:54 PM

Tom Cruise

by Anonymousreply 548December 29, 2019 5:55 PM

Moms Mobley and her Botox twin Lizard Instaho tryin' hard to sweep the family secrets under the rug. High-school dropout and BDSM fetishist SmArmie just keeps foxin' em. Can't they see it's in the genes? Grandson Ford is showing signs. Those pesky Hammer toes. Sweep, sweep, sweep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549December 29, 2019 6:05 PM

r547 not sure what you mean but for years I heard Armie was Tom Ford's boytoy.

by Anonymousreply 550December 29, 2019 7:32 PM

r549 the most disgusting thing he ever did. and tagging it a fetish while appearing red faced was a close second.

by Anonymousreply 551December 29, 2019 7:34 PM

OMG that poor boy or girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552December 29, 2019 7:56 PM

Nice ensemble from Sears Little House on the Prairie collection.

by Anonymousreply 553December 29, 2019 8:50 PM

Has he always been such a piece of shit? I know she's always been a walking skeleton.

by Anonymousreply 554December 29, 2019 8:54 PM

The sad thing about the poor non-binary child’s clothes is that mom works for Louis Vuitton and Dad works for Burberry.

by Anonymousreply 555December 29, 2019 9:01 PM

R505 why are you so concerned about him being gay? You know as much as I. Don’t let it bother you.

by Anonymousreply 556December 29, 2019 10:15 PM

R554

Walking skeleton?

Hardly!

And her own mother is twice the size of Dru Hammer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557December 29, 2019 11:00 PM

Is it wrong that we are sexualizing this? Kids suck on their own fingers and parents will put a finger in a baby's mouth if it's crying. I doubt Armie meant anything sexual about the toe sucking. I don't doubt that the kid will end up with a foot fetish later on, but this seems harmless like the Tom Brady kiss.

by Anonymousreply 558December 29, 2019 11:33 PM

The bitch wife sexualized it herself with her #footfetishonfleek caption and saying he has been sucking on it for seven minutes.

by Anonymousreply 559December 29, 2019 11:35 PM

That was Armie’s caption, R559.

by Anonymousreply 560December 30, 2019 12:34 AM

r558 if Armie didn't think it was sexual he wouldn't have been redfaced and calling it a fetish. 100 bucks that he was sporting a boner from someone sucking his toes for 7 minutes

by Anonymousreply 561December 30, 2019 4:56 AM

r559 the wife claimed armie posted and wrote the caption

by Anonymousreply 562December 30, 2019 4:57 AM

toes are an erogenous zone. i'm sure he would have been hard the entire time

by Anonymousreply 563December 30, 2019 4:59 AM

not at all saying he wanted his kid, just his cock would have responded.

by Anonymousreply 564December 30, 2019 5:01 AM

No she claimed that Armie reposted something she had shared on a private Instagram account that she uses just for close family.

by Anonymousreply 565December 30, 2019 5:47 AM

Charmie shippers are going nuts. No invite for the 3rd year in a row to Timmy's bday party. Neither working yet, partying on opposite sides of the country. Timmy hanging tight to the same people he always does and vice versa. They're starting to create delusions non stop. I feel for them. lol

by Anonymousreply 566December 30, 2019 4:51 PM

That mysteryofcharmie blog is the most insane of all of them. She's so unhinged that she is now physically unable to see the ring on Armie's finger. Absolutely insane.

by Anonymousreply 567December 30, 2019 5:23 PM

r567 I've noticed. she's concocting insane theories about everything. including stuff that happened 2 years ago. it makes you wonder if these people are actually incarcerated somewhere. maybe they aren't aware of the delusions. they're clearly annoyed about the latest content without armie. namely, the kid cudi content.

by Anonymousreply 568December 30, 2019 6:28 PM

Please take your Charmie content elsewhere, trolls. This thread is for the toxic Hammer couple.

by Anonymousreply 569December 30, 2019 6:38 PM

Mrs Hammer is obsessed with Timothée so I'd say that he - and by extension Charmie - is fully relevant to the toxic couple.

by Anonymousreply 570December 30, 2019 6:48 PM

she always copies his outfits and since cmbyn decided that her eye color is green. bitch is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 571December 30, 2019 8:14 PM

These two are never going to give up their farce of a marriage, are they?

by Anonymousreply 572December 30, 2019 8:53 PM

R572 you dumb cunt. Beards don't give up. Their contracts end.

by Anonymousreply 573December 30, 2019 9:12 PM

R573

They will reach 10 years in May 2020.

But why look for another beard? I doubt that he will EVER come out.

by Anonymousreply 574December 30, 2019 9:26 PM

R574 My point exactly. His fundie parents would disinherit him on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 575December 30, 2019 9:33 PM

Lizard's a Leo, so there has to be constant adoration coming from somewhere 24/7. Who's the dutiful, fawning sidepiece stashed away somewhere or in plain sight?

by Anonymousreply 576December 30, 2019 10:13 PM

r569 It's relavant. 90% of Mrs. Hammer haters are Charmies.

by Anonymousreply 577December 30, 2019 10:38 PM

R574 my guess is Liz has subtly tried to distance herself from him since the toe sucking. She basically threw him under the bus for that. His latest desperation in KSA may be preparing the settlement. I don't think she'll extend the contract. He'll have to get another beard.

by Anonymousreply 578December 30, 2019 10:42 PM

R73 that women looks like a ladyboy with a hardface for days.

by Anonymousreply 579December 30, 2019 10:49 PM

R579

Well, so does the Missus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580December 30, 2019 11:11 PM

She looks about 30 lbs heavier in those modeling pics.

by Anonymousreply 581December 30, 2019 11:35 PM

And about 30x less insane

by Anonymousreply 582December 30, 2019 11:39 PM

[quote] Who's the dutiful, fawning sidepiece stashed away somewhere or in plain sight?

How quickly they forget.

by Anonymousreply 583December 31, 2019 12:06 AM

[quote] Who's the dutiful, fawning sidepiece stashed away somewhere or in plain sight?

How quickly they forget.

by Anonymousreply 584December 31, 2019 12:06 AM

It looks like they dragged a bunch of her vapid friends to the beach with them. Guess we’re not getting a “date night!!!” selfie this time.

by Anonymousreply 585December 31, 2019 3:38 AM

No it looks like they are spending it apart. She went to Mexico with some other social xrays and he went to Aspen.

by Anonymousreply 586January 1, 2020 1:25 AM

There's been joking about them splitting up for a long time, but I never thought it had any real basis until the last couple of weeks. Now it makes more sense than anything else.

He was gone for the last several months, working outside the country and away from his kids. Then just a few days before Christmas, he goes to SA and parties like a demented fratboy with his buddies, wedding ring off and missing the kids' school stuff and holiday time with them for no apparent reason (well, the money, but that's another issue). He spends Christmas with Liz & the kids at their house this year, much lower key than previous years, and they didn't spend it with her family like they usually do. In a few weeks he'll be off to NYC by himself for half of 2020, and instead of ringing in the new year with his family, he's gone to Aspen, while she drags the kids down to Mexico to party with her boozy, starving hausfrau girlfriends. Who acts like this? They're living separate lives.

by Anonymousreply 587January 1, 2020 2:14 AM

There's been joking about them splitting up for a long time, but I never thought it had any real basis until the last couple of weeks. Now it makes more sense than anything else.

He was gone for the last several months, working outside the country and away from his kids. Then just a few days before Christmas, he goes to SA and parties like a demented fratboy with his buddies, wedding ring off and missing the kids' school stuff and holiday time with them for no apparent reason (well, the money, but that's another issue). He spends Christmas with Liz & the kids at their house this year, much lower key than previous years, and they didn't spend it with her family like they usually do. In a few weeks he'll be off to NYC by himself for half of 2020, and instead of ringing in the new year with his family, he's gone to Aspen, while she drags the kids down to Mexico to party with her boozy, starving hausfrau girlfriends. Who acts like this? They're living separate lives.

by Anonymousreply 588January 1, 2020 2:14 AM

Is he really in Aspen or are we just basing this on the dumb joke she made about him wearing a ski sweater on the plane?

by Anonymousreply 589January 1, 2020 2:55 AM

r589 It's just r588's wishful thinking. LOL

by Anonymousreply 590January 1, 2020 3:04 AM

No she is definitely on a girls trip. He’s not there.

by Anonymousreply 591January 1, 2020 3:38 AM

Eeeeewww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592January 1, 2020 3:38 AM

[quote]She went to Mexico with some other social xrays

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 593January 1, 2020 4:04 AM

After the divorce do you think Armie will get married again? What do you think he'll go for the 2nd time around?

After a decade of being married to the icy, image-obsessed, uptight Superfrau he'll probably go for a laid-back, 20-something stoner party girl.

by Anonymousreply 594January 1, 2020 4:12 AM

He’s there. You can see him in her stories.

by Anonymousreply 595January 1, 2020 4:12 AM

Do you have access to a private account or something? Because he hasn't appeared in her stories since the airport pic. It's all her and her fraus getting drunk today.

by Anonymousreply 596January 1, 2020 4:23 AM

R596 He was there in a shot of the whole group at the table for a hot minute and she deleted it. Strange.

These are some trashy people they’re hanging out with....What happened to that little Naseebs person and her rich husband?

by Anonymousreply 597January 1, 2020 4:27 AM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598January 1, 2020 4:32 AM

He's in Cabo with her and the group.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599January 1, 2020 8:40 AM

r599 who posted that? was it delivered to a fan account? PR photo?

by Anonymousreply 600January 1, 2020 10:36 AM

Armie Hammer has a femboy mouth.

by Anonymousreply 601January 1, 2020 10:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!