Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Depraved lush Armie Hammer finally leaves brittle stick woman, Part 2

Continued!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284July 10, 2020 9:27 PM

Part 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 1, 2020 4:32 AM

Another Charmie thread in disguise. you dump fuck. You'll be crying to death when the divorce never comes. LOL

by Anonymousreply 2January 1, 2020 5:04 AM

These shippers are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 3January 1, 2020 5:05 AM

go fuck yourselves. The divorce will never happen you dump fuck. He's in Mexico. HAHAHAHA with her.

by Anonymousreply 4January 1, 2020 5:07 AM

why would he divorce his anoerexic beard? both she and Armie are psychos. That's clear from their body issues, they both have. You shippers need to start the new decade with a new angle. They aren't divorcing. he needs her for his hetero image.

by Anonymousreply 5January 1, 2020 5:08 AM

no matter what hate speech you made. They're still together, fraus.

by Anonymousreply 6January 1, 2020 5:09 AM

The deranged shippers will never give up. Those pathetic losers think he'll come out and walk hands in hands with the skinny rat on red carpet. LOL

by Anonymousreply 7January 1, 2020 5:11 AM

r7 they're insane. they think he's having a gay relationship but, fail to realize Hammer is with her to hide his gay image. He already had a rat, her, to walk the red carpet with. Side note, her poor daughter will have mental illness by the time she is a teenager. Hammer grew up with a mentally ill mother and fails to realize he's inflicting the same thing on his own kids. his mother's self image is so deranged, there's no hope for the poor little girl. the boy kid is already sucking toes.

by Anonymousreply 8January 1, 2020 5:18 AM

meanwhile Timmy is free from the toxicity for the 3rd straight year. so happy for him.

by Anonymousreply 9January 1, 2020 5:20 AM

R8 Hammers mother was mentally ill? I had never heard this.

by Anonymousreply 10January 1, 2020 5:34 AM

side note Jenet Grant is so much prettier than Liz, no wonder she keeps anoerexic. all the beautiful women in LA

by Anonymousreply 11January 1, 2020 5:35 AM

r10 she's also stick thin, crazy religious nutter. what sane woman would let their son treat their grandkids like objects and be in love with the crazy Liz. Armie didn't stand a chance, neither do his kids.

by Anonymousreply 12January 1, 2020 5:38 AM

actually 3 of the friends are prettier. the other brunette and the blonde

by Anonymousreply 13January 1, 2020 5:46 AM

He is in Cabo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 1, 2020 8:49 AM

Armie fangurls need to leave Liz alone. She's clearly depressed. No happy person denies themselves food as notoriously as she does. The depression is also evident by how much she drinks, maybe even more than Armie. At least he has meaningful work. She is surrounded by LA women with hetero husbands, more money while she tries desperately to keep up. No doubt why she isn't so close to Naseebs anymore. Jealousy. Naseebs is not only beautiful and richer but, has a healthy outlook. These mothers that Liz is with now are mostly Jewish. She probably thinks she's superior to them but, they have more money and lives she envies.

so leave her alone. she isn't taking gay Hammer from anyone. women are such bitches. always going after the wives when the men are more to blame. not only that, she has to deal with all the embarrasments her husband subjects her to. those women all know about the feet eating and all the stupid tweets.

by Anonymousreply 15January 1, 2020 10:27 AM

I guess OP's obsession with this moneyed piece of plywood is better than being obsessed with raping bunnies.

Somewhat.

by Anonymousreply 16January 1, 2020 10:35 AM

Armie has a very femboy mouth. I can see it wrapped around a few cocks

by Anonymousreply 17January 1, 2020 10:45 AM

I asked a few of my female friends what they thought of Armie and they all assumed he was gay. They hadn't heard of CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 18January 1, 2020 10:48 AM

He is such a nerd. He really can't dance. Jenet Grant seems cool though. She's turning me straight. I kind of want to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 19January 1, 2020 10:59 AM

[15] I don't really feel sorry for her. She went into that marriage with an idea of what was expected and knew that Armie was having issues even at the time she married him. And she has dished out embarrassment to the children as well as Armie on IG.

As for the friends, it's nice being associated with a celeb until the celeb does something embarrassing. I am watching to see how long these new friends stick around, she gets one or two holidays out of a group of 'friends' and then never shows them on IG again. If she really wants to help herself she should get off SM and divorce asap. Things are not going to improve for her if she digs in and hangs onto that marriage and the marriage is the only reason anyone pays attention to her, that is her problem. The thing she is hanging onto is the thing giving her the most grief.

by Anonymousreply 20January 1, 2020 12:09 PM

R20 what else does she have but Armie and her kids? She has a severe eating disorder and a failed acting and modelling career, so must lack confidence. Without him she'd have nothing. It's better to continue bearding until the contract expires hoping it will be renewed.

by Anonymousreply 21January 1, 2020 12:49 PM

I would love to know what the orange girl feels like as she sweats it out at those stupid bakeries while Mrs. is playing socialite and swilling cocktails.

by Anonymousreply 22January 1, 2020 12:53 PM

R21 Liz has permanent anger. It's evident in her eyes. For some reason she feels like she's been cheated by life. I hope she's gotten over blaming Timothée for it. Remember that period when she was allegedly sending in all the blind items about what an asshole he was, dressing her kid in his old clothes and flirting with his girlfriend. She went nuts.

by Anonymousreply 23January 1, 2020 12:53 PM

I feel pity for you, pathetic haters, Why so much hate for someone who doesn't know your exist. She lives her life your hate doesn't change things. Armie is still with her. The divorce is not coming anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 24January 1, 2020 1:03 PM

The Charmies are insane now. LOL When there'is no Charmie content, they post the CMBYN clips non stop. LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 25January 1, 2020 1:11 PM

The fraun stans are like cockroaches. Muriel needs to do a periodic extermination of their threads and ban the crazy posters indefinitely.

Like sharks to blood, all the Hammer/Chalamet/Chambers threads quickly devolve into a feeding frenzy of twats.

by Anonymousreply 26January 1, 2020 1:25 PM

R26 get off DL Armie or Liz. You should be happy you still have any tiny relevance.

by Anonymousreply 27January 1, 2020 1:40 PM

[R21] Funnily enough I agree with you about it being a contract. But she stands more chance of it being renewed if she stops acting crazy. She might lack confidence but if she is a beard at some point she was going into run a problem. Namely someone that her husband is going to fall in love with, and it does not have to have been T. She has done well to have lasted this long. The life of a beard means living a completely fake life not only with friends but family too, that is stressful. She monetised her life to the best of her ability. She has two bakeries she does not even run and showed her incompetence (or lack of work ethic) again by managing to lose nearly $200k through poor financial controls . She has had opportunities and a lifestyle many people dream of, still can't feel sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 28January 1, 2020 1:45 PM

R23 "girlfriend"

by Anonymousreply 29January 1, 2020 1:59 PM

R28 a real relationship won't threaten her existing contract but may affect an extension. I don't think she'll need one. She's entitled to a huge divorce settlement. I don't think there's prenup. So he's likely to extend come what may.

He's not in love though. He's depressed too. He boozes and puts on weight too quickly to be content. He also has a veritable breakdown regularly. He's overdue one at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 30January 1, 2020 2:05 PM

R23, here is the LA home of someone as you say 'cheated by life'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 1, 2020 4:41 PM

R30, I don't think.....I don't think...................I don't think...............Of course you don't. What the hell do you know??

You're insane.

by Anonymousreply 32January 1, 2020 4:43 PM

Do you know me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 1, 2020 4:47 PM

Another house. Jeez, taking care of all those properties must be a job for Liz in itself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 1, 2020 4:52 PM

r31 life is relative. if it wasn't rich people wouldn't kill themselves so often. Liz may be rich compared to you but, to her friends who own their own yachts, even to the circle she's in now in Mexico who are married to big shot producers, she's struggling. if she wasn't do you think her dumb husband would be llegedly selling his ass or whatever he was selling in Saudi Arabia? Do you think she's malnourished for fun or do you think she's trying to keep an image and trying to find happiness? There are poor people living in the ghetto more content than crazy Liz and Armie.

by Anonymousreply 35January 1, 2020 4:58 PM

^^ besides, money is not what satisfies everyone. my guess is Liz and Armie seek acceptance and admiration. the fact that so many people can laugh at them regularly clearly irks them. they are constantly clapping back at criticism. if they didn't care, they wouldn't bother.

by Anonymousreply 36January 1, 2020 5:08 PM

R35 and you are rich, are you? What do you have that makes you think Liz's life is not all that? After all you are posting here on the DL about someone who doesn't know you exist, no?

by Anonymousreply 37January 1, 2020 5:13 PM

r37 yes, I am rich compared to many. I am just judging her based on what I see. She has an eating disorder, is visibly needy (always clapping back on negative comments, showing her entire life for positive comments) and has a permanent scowl even when she's smiling. He husband throws random tantrums on social media, appears to drink to excess and apologizes more than he does anything else. I am basing what I say on my impression of them. As we all are. what's the problem with doing that?

by Anonymousreply 38January 1, 2020 5:21 PM

OP one of those stereotypical gay misogynists. Vile

by Anonymousreply 39January 1, 2020 5:22 PM

R38, you’re a very nasty and negative person, dude. You say horrible things about others because you’re jealous and bitter. Watch yourself dude

by Anonymousreply 40January 1, 2020 5:23 PM

Question is, either Liz Hammer has lots of fans nobody is aware of and they defend her 247 on DL or she posts here. the latter is pretty pathetic. Why would anyone gaf about what is said about some random actor's wife on DL so often and so passionately. Armie, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 41January 1, 2020 5:25 PM

He’s in a new movie but I forgot the name of it. He is very appealing but hard to completely understand.

by Anonymousreply 42January 1, 2020 5:27 PM

r40, this is DL. Are you lost? Liz should keep her, her husband and her PR off here if she doesn't want people to bring up her clear eating disorder. Come on. If she's not throwing it up or starving I'll give you a cookie.

by Anonymousreply 43January 1, 2020 5:28 PM

r42 he's in a lot of movies. He makes too many. I don't think he's been good in any except maybe J Edgar.

by Anonymousreply 44January 1, 2020 5:28 PM

^^ and he was basically playing himself.

by Anonymousreply 45January 1, 2020 5:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 1, 2020 6:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 1, 2020 6:20 PM

R47 ??

by Anonymousreply 48January 1, 2020 6:25 PM

I'm not sure but I think Tim and Saorse are wearing the same shade of lip gloss.

by Anonymousreply 49January 1, 2020 6:30 PM

I'm available for bearding.

by Anonymousreply 50January 1, 2020 7:13 PM

R38 I agree with basically everything you've said. I'm not sure why it's so shocking to say or suggest that Liz has disordered eating. It's very clear she does. She admits to never working out and at her age to go from her normal, slim look from the past to now where she's very skeletal is not normal and does not just happen. Also people with disordered eating will constantly talk about food and she's obsessed with not just showing us her meals but bragging about how much of it she's eating. If someone has disordered eating they are clearly going through a lot mentally. So then I do not a stretch to suggest she's depressed. I prefer not to offer up reasons as to why this is going on with her but its very clear she's not genuinely happy. Money is no guarantee of happiness.

by Anonymousreply 51January 1, 2020 9:02 PM

I think it's clear Armie went to SA for money. From Liz' insta it seems she spends about 15k+ a month on the things she shares with the world like flights meals clothes and other things. They bought a 4.75 million dollar house and are doing major remodeling and I'm gonna assume they have a mortgage, they have property taxes to pay and whatever else happens when you're a homeowner they must be spending recently like 50k a month. This isn't meant to be a diss on Liz. I'm talking about what it must take for both of them to maintain their lifestyle and raise their family we just see less of what Armie spends money on. So it seems Armie needs every bit of paid work he can get. Then again I see he's doing another play which Im glad he's doing but it's not going to pay like being a big movie star would so maybe they are doing just fine and he really went to SA to witness some life changing event or whatever his ad post said.

by Anonymousreply 52January 1, 2020 9:23 PM

Hate the disgusting Charmie fraus.

by Anonymousreply 53January 1, 2020 9:37 PM

THIS IS A WELP TROLL THREAD

Anyone who defends Liz and Armie's marriage is accused of being PAID TO POST or the SPAZ TROLL.

by Anonymousreply 54January 1, 2020 9:38 PM

r52 no. a married dad doesn't leave his family over Christmas break to witness a life changing event. Particularly when we've never seen Armie in KSA before or at a music festival before. He also posed with all the other paid influencers.

4,7 million house in LA is basically modest living. I'm assuming they got it cheap as a fixer upper bc they couldn't afford anywhere better.

Those bakeries can't produce much cash. Liz went on an influencer vacay this year too, I am assuming bc it was free. she spent the entire time shilling and modelling, for cash. she even left her kids to do so.

those are not the actions of someone secure financially.

by Anonymousreply 55January 1, 2020 9:40 PM

They moved to Hancock Park because it was the best their money could afford. No one with bottomless pockets lives in HP by choice. Too close to sketchy areas.

by Anonymousreply 56January 1, 2020 9:43 PM

what is that thing she does in photos where she puts her hand up? psychologically i'd say she's trying to extend herself, make herself bigger than she is. grab the attention in a crowd. I'd bet she's definitely under confident .

by Anonymousreply 57January 1, 2020 9:49 PM

R56 Does where they live really have that kind of reputation? It looks really nice. I had heard it was a step down from where they lived before but didn't think it was close to sketchy areas or anything.

by Anonymousreply 58January 1, 2020 9:52 PM

[quote]From Liz' insta it seems she spends about 15k+ a month on the things she shares with the world like flights meals clothes and other things.

Those bakeries have to be money pits too.

Why’d they leave the Holmby Hills house in the first place? Hadn’t it been in the family for a long time? I wonder if Hammer père had to sell it.

by Anonymousreply 59January 1, 2020 10:04 PM

The best neighborhoods in LA are kind of segregated from the rest of the city, you can literally see on Google Earth how Santa Monica Blvd divides Beverly Hills down the middle into the greener wealthier areas on the left from the rest of 5he city on the right.

Hancock Park is in the red box and doesn’t have any physical barriers from the rest of the city. Los Angeles is a very gritty, tough city outside the little bubbles of wealth in the Golden Triangle and Hancock Park is exposed to all sorts of riffraff who can just wander in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60January 1, 2020 10:20 PM

Could Armie be trading sexual favors.... for money?

by Anonymousreply 61January 1, 2020 10:41 PM

R60, thank you for providing some cogent information, as opposed to the poser upthread who claim to be rich.

by Anonymousreply 62January 2, 2020 2:42 AM

*claims*

by Anonymousreply 63January 2, 2020 2:42 AM

Said on the last thread: Those women they’re in Mexico with look like tacky trash. And the little girls look like they’re following in their obnoxious mothers’ footsteps.

Armie, meanwhile, appears bored out of his mind.

by Anonymousreply 64January 2, 2020 2:56 AM

I don't feel sorry for Liz at all. Not one iota. She's the kind of prissy bitch who belittles other women and makes them feel small to make herself feel better. If I feel sorry for anyone, it's that poor Orangina girl who actually does all the work at the bakeries. You just know Liz treats her like absolute shit. Liz is a narcissist social climber with clear insecurity issues, and a major eating disorder. She'd be happier back in Texas entering her little girl in pageants. She should fuck off back there, and take Armie with her. He can tread the boards of community theatre by night, and fuck twinky Texan cowboys by day. Win win for all.

by Anonymousreply 65January 2, 2020 3:02 AM

I'll have you know that Orangina has her own cot in the back by the ovens. It's quite warm at night.

So much for gratitude.

by Anonymousreply 66January 2, 2020 3:07 AM

[quote] and fuck twinky Texan cowboys by day

Why does everyone think Armie likes twinks?

by Anonymousreply 67January 2, 2020 3:59 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 2, 2020 4:09 AM

r68 That ugly skinny rat . Yikeeeee.

by Anonymousreply 69January 2, 2020 4:43 AM

r68 That ugly skinny rat . Yikeeeee.

by Anonymousreply 70January 2, 2020 4:43 AM

How does anybody find Chalamet sexy ? His bony body is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 71January 2, 2020 4:46 AM

How does anybody find Chalamet sexy ? His bony body is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 72January 2, 2020 4:46 AM

He doesn't particularly like twinks since he went from Henry Cavill to Timmy and is currently married to a malnourished housewife. He's pretty open-minded.

by Anonymousreply 73January 2, 2020 5:24 AM

That chalamet guy is ugly as fuck. He's fugly.

by Anonymousreply 74January 2, 2020 6:12 AM

That chalamet guy is ugly as fuck. He's fugly.

by Anonymousreply 75January 2, 2020 6:12 AM

LOL at the shippers. They expected the divorce but they got the holiday trip from the Hammers.

by Anonymousreply 76January 2, 2020 6:18 AM

r73 He didn't go from Henry to skinny skung Timmy. It's all fanfictions an deranged shipper delusion.

by Anonymousreply 77January 2, 2020 10:09 AM

That's brittle stick man aka chalamet is fugly as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 78January 2, 2020 10:34 AM

That's brittle stick man aka chalamet is fugly as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 79January 2, 2020 10:34 AM

Is Walking corpse bony chalamet still with LRD . Hope she dump his fugly ass. Girl can do better than that.

by Anonymousreply 80January 2, 2020 10:38 AM

R80 go to bed Armie. We know he thwarted your advances so you're still bitter. Lol

by Anonymousreply 81January 2, 2020 10:51 AM

Charmies think it's them hiding their love that makes Armie never interact with Timmy on social media but Armie's wife religiously and creepily likes all his posts while Armie only mentions T when he's trying to name drop or embarrass him on social media (peach joke, Marriage status on wiki) he never directly communicates with him. They're both notoriously jealous of him and always have been. The hate posts here always say the same thing. How ugly Timmy is and defend the bulimic looking wife.

by Anonymousreply 82January 2, 2020 11:05 AM

Timmy is as ugly and bony as the wife. They're both fugly.

by Anonymousreply 83January 2, 2020 11:16 AM

R83 sure Armie. I guess at least he's not a drunk, fatty like you.

by Anonymousreply 84January 2, 2020 11:22 AM

Hammer was probably doing Branagh's PA. A guy named Ted Erikkson who despite having his own sycophant, some weirdo named Higie, got close with Hammer while he was in London . Ted is a dead wringer for Adam Demos who Armie was flirting with on Instagram a few months ago. He seems to like the nobodies.

by Anonymousreply 85January 2, 2020 1:58 PM

It's funny how Armie's wife likes all Timmy's post but Armie only makes snide remarks and tags him. Seems extremely passive aggressive.

by Anonymousreply 86January 2, 2020 2:00 PM

You're so daft R86, he had to do that otherwise the rumours of him f****** Timmy Chalamet were getting so bad that it would have ruined Tim's career. The gossip was sipping into the mainstream to the 'people that matter' in the film industry. Don't forget they had to find Tim a beard and we got this image (see insert) and one of the wise measures their people have come up with is preventing Tim and Armie from interacting publicly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 2, 2020 2:21 PM

R87 explain then please why Timmy said he and Armie planned for Armie to be his plus one at London Film Festival? Also, why did they meet each other in London, take a photo, before they started working on their projects? Why does Armie say they speak often? If as you they can't interact publicly? That is interacting publicly.

Armie has even tagged him when he's trying to make fun of him. Like the peach joke which he made PUBLICLY on Kravitz's Instagram.

Shippers use the excuse because they don't want to admit that the relationship is superficial.

by Anonymousreply 88January 2, 2020 2:48 PM

^^ there won't be an explanation bc she's a shipper. She uses only delusions to make her shipping work.

by Anonymousreply 89January 2, 2020 2:50 PM

Mysteryofcharmie chick is the worst of the bottom feeders. She tells her stupid followers that Armie and Timmy are sexually satisfied as if she interviewed them or was in bed with them.

by Anonymousreply 90January 2, 2020 3:00 PM

R88, their interactions in public are 'superficial' . They are meant to be.

R89, I laugh at being described as 'a shipper'. Whatever...I'm just stating the obvious, people were starting to pay attention. I don't think they are f****** right now anyway. I think Tim keeps AH within his 'circle' because he's rich and well connected and he's in awe of Armie's background. Tim is very obviously screwing someone else that does not come from Armie's background at all...

by Anonymousreply 91January 2, 2020 3:04 PM

R91 what? I don't understand. You said they don't interact publicly, now you're qualifying it as they don't interact unless it's superficial? Being someone's plus one and Jumping out of a car at a premiere not substantial enough for you? Timothée told loads of fans about it. He wasn't hiding it. Lol. And you think they fucked but claim not to be a shipper yet concocted an entire fiction about Timmy Timmy bearding to be with Armie? Gurl? Lol

by Anonymousreply 92January 2, 2020 3:10 PM

^^r92 I think Timmy thinks they're friends but Armie has always been jealous. He probably agreed to the car stunt with zero intention of following through with it. Maybe if the King had been a failure he'd have been happy to go but Timmy got too much good press and he was making too much of a splash on the red carpet. Hammer no doubt keeps him relatively close bc that's sometimes how you treat your enemies. But when it comes to liking hid his posts or congratulating him on his awards last season he couldn't manage. He jumped on commenting about him being snubbed though bc he loved the failure.

by Anonymousreply 93January 2, 2020 3:16 PM

@R92, R93

I have no idea what you are talking about. All I know is that I have not seen them together very publicly as they used to be whilst promoting CMBYN for the past year or so? To me this is supposed to be mere entertainment, I have no idea why you are taking it so seriously. Whatever... You are both lunatics :D . I give up.

by Anonymousreply 94January 2, 2020 3:27 PM

R94 they've both been shooting movies and nit not promoting a movie together. Of course they're not going to be together as much as CMBYN promo. That's common sense. No need to make up conspiracies. Are you of sound mind?

by Anonymousreply 95January 2, 2020 4:10 PM

R94 Timmy was shooting a movie from February when he last saw Armie to August. Then he went right into promotion duties. Armie just got finished working in what, November. That accounts for the lack of sightings. The rest is bc they are nothing significant to each other. They aren't meeting for each other's birthdays or hanging out bc the friendship isn't all that. Simple. No LRD bearding theories and Charmie theories needed.

by Anonymousreply 96January 2, 2020 4:14 PM

Can we get back to the bitch wife please?

by Anonymousreply 97January 2, 2020 4:20 PM

R97 With pleasure.

There are a bunch of shots from NYE and she’s hanging on Armie while he looks reluctant to even touch her. Not the body language of a couple in love.

by Anonymousreply 98January 2, 2020 4:22 PM

R97 I think this thread is about the "depraved lush" you'll have to start your separate hate thread for the wife.

by Anonymousreply 99January 2, 2020 4:24 PM

R94 " I have not seen them together very publicly as they used to be whilst promoting CMBYN". Key phrase "whilst promoting CMBYN ". Duh.

by Anonymousreply 100January 2, 2020 4:25 PM

R99 This thread isn’t about Ratboy, either, so fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 101January 2, 2020 4:27 PM

[QUOTE] How does anybody find Chalamet sexy ? His bony body is ugly.

He is disgusting. Weak chin and no muscle tone.

He and Armie are both straight. The Welp Troll will now scream that I am a paid shill.

by Anonymousreply 102January 2, 2020 4:38 PM

R88 R89

Maybe because these interactions with Mr Hammer came AFTER the fact that Mr Chalamet had a "well-established" GIRLFRIEND of more than one year. Cough cough.

Mr Chalamet has to keep people interested in the next Elio-Oliver instalment.

They are business friends.

They are not fucking. And ECH is not LRD's lover, though she claimed that.

Timothee is the Little Prince du jour.

Clever, talented, cautious and very ambitious.

Nothing will come between his dreams and himself. Certainly not SEX.

Nothing tastes as GOOD as success feels.

And Armie Hammer is NOT coming out and he will not leave his idiotic mother-wife.

by Anonymousreply 103January 2, 2020 4:43 PM

R103"Maybe because these interactions with Mr Hammer came AFTER the fact that Mr Chalamet had a "well-established" GIRLFRIEND of more than one year. Cough cough."

He was first seen with LRD in September 2018. He was seen hugging Hammer in September 2018. Pre September he went to see Armie at his play in August. No "well-established girlfriend in August 2018" not even established in September. In fact until pap pics of them kissing in November nobody even knew she existed.

Also LRD wasn't well established until maybe in Venice 2019. Before then Hammer was at Beautiful boy premieres, Feb shot in London, Governor's awards. No LRD in sight. I feel sorry for you. Just stop shipping real people. Stick to fiction .

by Anonymousreply 104January 2, 2020 5:06 PM

R103 also if the " fact that Mr Chalamet had a "well-established" GIRLFRIEND of more than one year. Cough cough" why no recent interactions? No birthdays? No communications on social media. Doesn't LRD clear the path for that? You're confused by your own theories.

by Anonymousreply 105January 2, 2020 5:11 PM

R102 Chalamet is nothing special but can look gorgeous. Armie Hammer has no bone structure to speak of, beady eyes and looks like a potato.

by Anonymousreply 106January 2, 2020 5:15 PM

I Love My Wife

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 2, 2020 5:18 PM

She really puts a smile on my face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 2, 2020 5:19 PM

R108 She looks more like Caitlyn Jenner than ever in that shot.

by Anonymousreply 109January 2, 2020 5:20 PM

If LRD is a beard and Timothée and Armie were really in love they should be inseparable. They have the protection of a beard. Yet, they were in the same city, on the same continent all summer and nada. Just his friend Will, Kid Cudi and the usual suspects.

by Anonymousreply 110January 2, 2020 5:20 PM

With a wife and beard firmly in place Charmie should be unstoppable. Not nonexistent like they are. Feed on that shippers.

by Anonymousreply 111January 2, 2020 5:22 PM

R108

My two Mummies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 2, 2020 5:22 PM

Shut UP about Tim O’Tay and LRD, you assholes!

by Anonymousreply 113January 2, 2020 5:23 PM

This thread is about me.

Please and thank you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114January 2, 2020 5:30 PM

R95, me, not of sound mind? Have you seen the post of your mate @R96 and how he follows what those two do? It is clearly stalker territory.

As to conspiracy theories, stop being asinine. Anyone knows that if you want to become a successful leading actor in US mainstream films, not in Europe though, we don't give a rats' arse, you need to appear 100% heterosexual. So, if someone does not appear/is not then it doesn't bode well for their careers. That is not a conspiracy, idiot — it's a fact of life. It happens in many other job sectors out there. It is typical in my sector; if it got around that I sucked dick, or appeared to like sucking dick, or it was rumoured I did it then a promotion or a salary raise would be very difficult to come by.

I'm going to block you now. I don't do idiots.

by Anonymousreply 115January 2, 2020 6:01 PM

R115 you're blocking and insulting bc this is your life and any threats to it will have you dicing up your cats. Like I said, and you have no clear comeback for "With a wife and beard firmly in place Charmie should be unstoppable. Not nonexistent like they are. Feed on that shippers."

by Anonymousreply 116January 2, 2020 6:21 PM

^^ the point of a beard wife and Beard girlfriend is it allows you the freedom to hide in plain sight so no need for the lack of interactions which clearly exist between Timothée and Armie.

by Anonymousreply 117January 2, 2020 6:23 PM

Why he so sad looking? Did Liz make him go off the sauce?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118January 2, 2020 9:41 PM

I love how he can’t even be bothered to put down his chopticks.

by Anonymousreply 119January 2, 2020 10:14 PM

^ That would be chopsticks...before you “oh dear” me.

by Anonymousreply 120January 2, 2020 10:16 PM

One of the Charmies, rainbowdazzle, this hefty girl from Canada, said that real couples spend vacations together. But of course Charmie has different rules. They don’t even need to see each other for a full year to be a couple for those brainiacs. Last year Armie and Timmy were both in the Caribbean and didn’t manage to see each other at all. They are so nutty.

by Anonymousreply 121January 2, 2020 11:59 PM

R121 and by their own rules, Charmie must be fake bc Armie is with his family on vacation. Must mean the Hammers are a happy real couple while Charmie is fake.

by Anonymousreply 122January 3, 2020 12:01 AM

R122 would also mean Timmy and Lrd are a real couple bc they definitely spent last Christmas together and are probably together now. I don’t think the Charmies have worked out the logic yet.

by Anonymousreply 123January 3, 2020 12:06 AM

Charmie logic when Timmy didn't spend time with LRD on holiday, They're not a couple. When Armie spent time with his wife on holiday, they'll divorce soon. When Armie didn't spent anythime together not only on holiday. , they are a couple. LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 124January 3, 2020 3:41 AM

Charmie logic when Timmy didn't spend time with LRD on holiday, They're not a couple. When Armie spent time with his wife on holiday, they'll divorce soon. When Armie didn't spent anythime together not only on holiday. , they are a couple. LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 125January 3, 2020 3:41 AM

For crying out loud we just made a movie together!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 3, 2020 4:08 AM

*correction* r125 When Armie and Timmy didn't spent anythime together not only on holiday. they're a couple.

by Anonymousreply 127January 3, 2020 5:02 AM

R127 the timeline is crazy. Armie was shooting a a movie in London until early December. Was visibly at events in LA (go campaign, disney on ice) then went to hawaii, then back for Santa event in LA, then KSA then vacation. During this time Timothée was in Boston, Paris and London promoting LW. So, if they're lovers, they haven't been together at all. Are these girls virgins? They expect Timothée to have waited nearly an entire year to be with his lover, only not to see him at all.

In about a year there was one sighting of Armie near the hotel where Timmy stayed. The same hotel that Taika stayed at. So, one day possibly in over a year.

Of course they assume there's been secret meetings while Timmy shot the most important movie of his life in a totally different country that isn't remotely close to London, by the way.

But no secret meetings allowed between Timmy and anyone else of course. ;)

by Anonymousreply 128January 3, 2020 8:26 AM

Okay, let's say Tim is gay, couldn't and wouldn't he chose better than Hammer?

If Hammer is gay or bisexual or whatever, why would he focus on Tim?

Oh, they are both IN LOVE with each other. They aren't gay for any other male on the planet - JUST EACH OTHER!

That's where you lose me and it just seems like some crazy gay Qanon

by Anonymousreply 129January 3, 2020 8:52 AM

They're so upset when there're sightings of Tim and Armie in differant places because they can't make up any lies that they're sneaking and fucking. Pathetic shippers.

by Anonymousreply 130January 3, 2020 9:02 AM

They're so upset when there're sightings of Tim and Armie in differant places because they can't make up any lies that they're sneaking and fucking. Pathetic shippers.

by Anonymousreply 131January 3, 2020 9:02 AM

R129 exactly. Timmy looks at pretty much everyone the same. Flirty with men and women yet when he does it with everyone but Armie it's meaningless. When it's Armie, they're soulmates.

by Anonymousreply 132January 3, 2020 10:12 AM

I have a theory that despite the hate Charmies give Armie's wife, the key ones are paid for by Hammer's PR team. Would he have any relevance at all without the link to Timothée Chalamet? Nope.

by Anonymousreply 133January 3, 2020 10:13 AM

i just want to let ya'll know that the crazy troll here who goes nuts from the mention of armie and tim together/from the thought that tim might be gay and who shits on tumblr all day - actually has a tumblr account! what a fucking weirdo

by Anonymousreply 134January 3, 2020 2:12 PM

Yeah, it’s peacheswarrior on tumblr and timchalametv on Twitter.. 90% of the posts in this thread are from their multiple accounts. They hate Armie and any Charmie talk but get hysterical when anyone says one bad word about Tim and claim it’s all the workings of Armie’s very elaborate PR team. Literally psychotic. I hope Tim and Armie are aware of them.

by Anonymousreply 135January 3, 2020 2:40 PM

@R129, shut up troll

by Anonymousreply 136January 3, 2020 2:56 PM

r134 r135 you dump fuck shipper, go back to Tumblr. Your skinny rat Timmy is ugly as fuck. Nobody cares about that bony skunk and fatty Armie.

by Anonymousreply 137January 3, 2020 3:09 PM

R135 ooh you told on them? And who are you, cretin? A Charmie shipper, the lowest form of loser known to man. Lol. Ya'll eating each other over some pedo bullshit movie.

by Anonymousreply 138January 3, 2020 3:58 PM

R138 Hi, peacheswarrior!

by Anonymousreply 139January 3, 2020 4:00 PM

R135 Armie get off DL you fat closet case. Take your dumb, bulimia faced wife and the tumblr bitches with you.

by Anonymousreply 140January 3, 2020 4:01 PM

I am so shocked a fandom which sprouted around a love story between an adult man and a teenage boy has attracted so many mentally unstable people!

by Anonymousreply 141January 3, 2020 4:03 PM

R141. Hahaha. Right? How odd.

by Anonymousreply 142January 3, 2020 4:05 PM

The poor Charmies are eating each other bc they can't get their fix of pedophilic fantasies met when they see the twink and the fat, old bottom . This place is wild.

by Anonymousreply 143January 3, 2020 4:07 PM

R141 Some of them are middle age women like over 50 yr old.

by Anonymousreply 144January 3, 2020 4:07 PM

All that's left of these threads are a couple of batshit trolls posting the same obsessive shit over and over from their 76346734 accounts. The illiterate one is particularly disturbed and not in a funny way.

by Anonymousreply 145January 3, 2020 4:23 PM

R144 Gross old women fetishizing about an underage boy and a pedo. But it won Oscars, so.

by Anonymousreply 146January 3, 2020 4:24 PM

R145 this is obvious. As if this many people would be interested in Arm and Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 147January 3, 2020 4:42 PM

Where are the red tags when you need them?

by Anonymousreply 148January 3, 2020 5:51 PM

Man, Armie is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 149January 3, 2020 7:52 PM

Timothee has find someone else...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150January 3, 2020 8:09 PM

There's nothing that says it's him.

by Anonymousreply 151January 3, 2020 11:05 PM

R151, what would you prefer a selfie french-kissing the girl and another one with the guy?

It's a blind item for crying out loud!

by Anonymousreply 152January 3, 2020 11:12 PM

ROFL no blind item would refer to Armie Hammer as a young actor.

by Anonymousreply 153January 3, 2020 11:17 PM

Liz Hammer just sent the creepiest story. She gets massages from little kids while her husband gets his feet sucked. No wonder they were so handsy with Timothée.

by Anonymousreply 154January 4, 2020 12:25 AM

R154 was Timo complaining?

by Anonymousreply 155January 4, 2020 12:28 AM

The Timothée blind items started up again, eh, Lizard?

by Anonymousreply 156January 4, 2020 12:31 AM

How does Liz spend her entire life on social media and sending hateful blinds about a young guy who probably doesn’t think to seconds about her in a year?

by Anonymousreply 157January 4, 2020 12:32 AM

R156 All she needs is some free time on her hands and the blinds just flow. It was around this time last year we got a few good ones. Chick is obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 158January 4, 2020 12:39 AM

Saw what you will but these threads were so much more interesting when the Charmies and tumblr folk were around. There was real tea sometimes and interesting discussions. Now it’s just three trolls talking to each other all day long from their two dozen accounts, trying to outdo who can spout the most nonsense...

by Anonymousreply 159January 4, 2020 12:56 AM

This thread is shocking. What kind of crazies post here?

by Anonymousreply 160January 4, 2020 12:56 AM

@R160, YOU?

by Anonymousreply 161January 4, 2020 1:31 AM

The Charmies are obsessive with Liz. They hate her but follow her ig because they can't get Armie content anywhere . They hate her and want to know what she does with her husband at the same time.LOL

by Anonymousreply 162January 4, 2020 1:46 AM

The Charmies are obsessive with Liz. They hate her but follow her ig because they can't get Armie content anywhere . They hate her and want to know what she does with her husband at the same time.LOL

by Anonymousreply 163January 4, 2020 1:46 AM

All of this because of that stupid CMBYN movie.

by Anonymousreply 164January 4, 2020 1:51 AM

If there's any sane poster left in here you should stop posting on these threads because they’re total shit at this point anyway and why give these nutters an audience. Let the two trolls bore each other to death filling thread after thread with the same nonsense 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

by Anonymousreply 165January 4, 2020 1:53 AM

Is the nonsense that Armie is leaving his wife, or that he and Ratboy are in love with each other?

I vote for both being nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 166January 4, 2020 2:16 AM

so no creepy tweet about the GG from Armie this year, I wonder why

by Anonymousreply 167January 4, 2020 9:08 AM

R167 Interesting. I guess no need for him or his wife to be seething with jealousy this year.

by Anonymousreply 168January 4, 2020 10:12 AM

Just noticed last year during voting Armie tweeted about how great Black KKlansman was. The movie Driver was hoping to be nominated in. This year his wife urged everyone to go see Uncut Gems on Christmas day. Not before, when it was all ready out but specifically on Christmas day. Both Armie and Liz are and have always been jealous of Timothée.

by Anonymousreply 169January 4, 2020 10:15 AM

R167 nope this year he's dragging himself to the GG parties. Clinging to relevant A listers. He hasn't a chance to run into Timmy because Timmy isn't nominated. LMAO. I'm sure he'll make all the parties this year even though he's not involved, at all.

by Anonymousreply 170January 4, 2020 12:11 PM

Armie looks angry as usual. Why is he always so bitter lately? Please tell me he's not still angry about the Oscar nomination he didn't deserve so didn't get for CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 171January 4, 2020 12:42 PM

R167 what did he tweet last year?

by Anonymousreply 172January 4, 2020 12:56 PM

Isn't this the same thing that happened last year. They claimed to have missed a flight but then Armie storied himself at the gym in LA. Well, same this year. They're either dumb, drunk or high when they do this backposting.

by Anonymousreply 173January 4, 2020 1:07 PM

R171 I think he’s an angry drunk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174January 4, 2020 1:08 PM

R173 No, Liz and her friends were still there as of yesterday. They were all posting from there. Armie left early

by Anonymousreply 175January 4, 2020 1:16 PM

R175 but they tagged him in the pictures so were they lying or just confused? Not only Liz tagged Armie but one of her friends, the ugly, mean looking one,did too.

by Anonymousreply 176January 4, 2020 1:25 PM

Never seen Liz eating anything but she drinks like a fish.

by Anonymousreply 177January 4, 2020 1:28 PM

R176 A tag doesn't mean someone is actually present. She might have done it so other people looking for him see it.

by Anonymousreply 178January 4, 2020 5:57 PM

Armie fucking Taika Waititi?

by Anonymousreply 179January 4, 2020 7:40 PM

If Armie is fucking Taika he needs to do a better job because all it got him was a small role in his film.

by Anonymousreply 180January 4, 2020 8:09 PM

Those shippers are all wet because Fatty is in LA hiding his hand. They hope for the divorce and Fatty and skinny rat will ride into the sunset together. LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 181January 5, 2020 2:43 AM

R181 lol . Fatty is trying hard for relevance. Now he's playing the age old ring game.

by Anonymousreply 182January 5, 2020 5:07 AM

R180 Armie will think it's the role of his lifetime. He thinks he's just one role away from fame and awards. The stupidest part of his personality is he believes the hype sold to him by his greedy handlers who are financially dependent on him believing.

by Anonymousreply 183January 5, 2020 5:09 AM

^^ He actually worked hard trying to get a nomination for OTBOS. If he had any sense he would have just thrown in the towel. He was terrible in that movie. One of his weakest performances. He started to cry in it at one point and I had to turn it off, it was so bad. His acting is just bad.

by Anonymousreply 184January 5, 2020 5:12 AM

Eeeeew

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185January 5, 2020 6:33 PM

Can someone please feed this woman?

by Anonymousreply 186January 5, 2020 6:46 PM

The whole Cabo episode looks like a bunch of moms in denial that they are pushing 40 and trying to cling to their party girl days, while the dads are completely checked out.

by Anonymousreply 187January 5, 2020 7:45 PM

LMAO the Charmies thinking Armie took his ring off when he's showing it to the world in his latest post. Dumb bitches.

by Anonymousreply 188January 5, 2020 9:20 PM

The resort obviously paid for their vacation hence his latest post. He's a real shill now, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 189January 5, 2020 9:22 PM

R184 Maybe if he hadn’t played Marty as a total flaming queen...

by Anonymousreply 190January 5, 2020 10:01 PM

Yep, R189, Armie is a total sellebrity now. It's embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 191January 5, 2020 10:56 PM

Can you blame them? Do you know how much an actor makes? How do you suppose they can make a living?

by Anonymousreply 192January 5, 2020 11:15 PM

What the actual fuck is R192 on about?

by Anonymousreply 193January 5, 2020 11:52 PM

r188 and those lunatic shippers say that the wife force him to post it. LOL

by Anonymousreply 194January 6, 2020 12:52 AM

R193, all these people on the thread are criticizing them for trying to make more money by all the means they have available. I don;t understand why

by Anonymousreply 195January 6, 2020 1:35 AM

He looks like a fucking douche wearing sunglasses in an airplane lavatory.

by Anonymousreply 196January 6, 2020 3:54 AM

I am DADDY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197January 6, 2020 7:48 AM

R185 her gay friends must hate her

by Anonymousreply 198January 6, 2020 9:42 AM

R198, she doesn't have any gay friends. All of the gay men she knows are either of the servant class (hairdressers, stylists, etc.) or are people she uses for career purposes like Jess Cagle, who sees to it that she gets written up in magazines where he has connections.

And the people who are saying the only way Armie can make money is by taking payments from a murderous regime like SA where gay people get whipped to death, or from Mexican resorts, need to GTFO. Maybe he and Liz should reassess taking the kids to Disneyland every other week or using moisturizer that's $500 a jar if they're that hard up for cash.

by Anonymousreply 199January 6, 2020 12:54 PM

She had that nasty skinny grey-haired pet gay who used to always mime performing fellatio on Armie in photos , but I think he lives in NY now. He was the fundraiser for the Hammer but now works for the Whitney or DIA I think.

by Anonymousreply 200January 6, 2020 12:57 PM

R199 Exactly. He shills because he’s a whore, darlin’. That’s it.

by Anonymousreply 201January 6, 2020 12:57 PM

R197 Translation: “See, you fuckers? I AM a star!”

by Anonymousreply 202January 6, 2020 1:00 PM

Yes, R200--a 'pet gay', a Hammer museum employee. Someone she looks down on. That's not a true friendship.

by Anonymousreply 203January 6, 2020 1:03 PM

She also has that smarmy photographer, John Russo, though I suspect that may be a symbiotic famewhore relationship.

by Anonymousreply 204January 6, 2020 6:47 PM

R199 true. Armie is probably her worst fit because he grew up insanely rich seeing a mother who didn't even need to work, spend money like it was out of fashion. He flew around on private jets. He's an entitled douchebag of the highest order so no amount of money will satisfy him or them. They wouldn't dream of not spending as much. So shilling for corrupt regimes is their only choice. Or whoring. Taika is currently casting for Thor. No doubt Armie has been donating his bubble butt for the possibility of getting a part?

by Anonymousreply 205January 7, 2020 6:32 AM

They can’t stop spending money or they’ll fall behind the other basic bitches in their social circle. And that, Mrs. H cannot abide.

by Anonymousreply 206January 7, 2020 3:47 PM

Saw in the Daily Mail that they're holidaying with Busy fucking Philipps. Armie has sunk to a new low.

by Anonymousreply 207January 7, 2020 10:23 PM

R207 are you talking about their little Cabo fling? There were all kinds of Z-listers there, including Brooke Burke and Eva Longoria.

by Anonymousreply 208January 7, 2020 10:27 PM

Yeah R208, that's the place. Liz must think she's made it, rubbing shoulders with all these other "celebrities." Armie, on the other hand, knows he's a total fucking sell out now, and must keep boozing to numb the pain.

by Anonymousreply 209January 7, 2020 10:41 PM

He is now 80% vodka.

by Anonymousreply 210January 8, 2020 12:22 AM

[quote]Armie, on the other hand, knows he's a total fucking sell out now, and must keep boozing to numb the pain.

LOL at you thinking he has that much self-awareness.

by Anonymousreply 211January 8, 2020 8:17 AM

R211 right. Lol. Armie is as dumb as they come. He is a Z lister. People confuse him for being cool because he hung out with Timothée for a hot second. He's been friends with people like Joe Manganiello and he went to Saudi with sex pests from his days on Entourage. Lol

by Anonymousreply 212January 8, 2020 1:19 PM

Who wants to bet he flees to New York and away from Liz as soon as humanly possible?

by Anonymousreply 213January 8, 2020 6:47 PM

R213, wishful thinking

by Anonymousreply 214January 8, 2020 11:41 PM

R213, wishful thinking

by Anonymousreply 215January 8, 2020 11:42 PM

I'm actually surprised he hasn't left yet but to be fair, he's been busy networking and all the action happens in LA.

by Anonymousreply 216January 9, 2020 12:29 AM

Oscar season is a very important time for networking because of the ridiculous number of parties that are thrown be every studio, agency and guild.

by Anonymousreply 217January 9, 2020 12:35 AM

And right on cue, Liz drops the happy family vacation pics on her Insta. I swear to God she keeps tabs on people saying he looks totally over his life.

by Anonymousreply 218January 9, 2020 3:31 AM

Oh, please. Why would Lizard miss an opportunity to post family vacation pics? She trots out those Insta-kids every time Mickey Mouse farts.

by Anonymousreply 219January 9, 2020 4:35 AM

The ring is gone again. What gives?

by Anonymousreply 220January 14, 2020 4:23 AM

Who gives a fuck about the ring ? Come again when the divorce is announced.

by Anonymousreply 221January 14, 2020 5:44 AM

Who gives a fuck about the ring ? Come again when the divorce is announced.

by Anonymousreply 222January 14, 2020 5:44 AM

Only like four months left before he can announce

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223January 14, 2020 8:10 AM

r223 LOL You wish.

by Anonymousreply 224January 14, 2020 10:21 AM

R223, so you reckon there is a countdown??

by Anonymousreply 225January 14, 2020 2:34 PM

10 years in May 2020.

But...

If he watches "Marriage Story", he won't leave the beard.

by Anonymousreply 226January 14, 2020 3:04 PM

R223 Armie is gay.

by Anonymousreply 227January 14, 2020 9:18 PM

R223

OMG Is the boyfriend pregnant? Baby growing in his ass?

by Anonymousreply 228January 14, 2020 9:53 PM

Jeez R227, you are so adamant. So, why are we so sure?

by Anonymousreply 229January 15, 2020 12:16 AM

Armie is not gay.

by Anonymousreply 230January 15, 2020 12:33 AM

R230 = Armie

by Anonymousreply 231January 15, 2020 1:42 AM

This is a TRANS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232January 15, 2020 8:39 AM

Thinkin bout the open bar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233January 15, 2020 8:44 AM

Boozin'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234January 15, 2020 12:36 PM

They must be real desperate to be on a red carpet. I don't see a connection between Armie and anyone associated with the Bad Boys franchise.

by Anonymousreply 235January 15, 2020 1:55 PM

Jerry Bruckheimer produced this and The Lone Ranger.

by Anonymousreply 236January 15, 2020 1:58 PM

Armie is good friends with Jerry Bruckheimer

by Anonymousreply 237January 15, 2020 2:02 PM

[quote]Jerry Bruckheimer produced this and The Lone Ranger.

I stand corrected.

by Anonymousreply 238January 15, 2020 2:11 PM

This entire thread is literal violence against bisexuality.

MANY MEN HAVE SEX WITH BOTH GENDERS.

Now the real story is that Hollywood forces bisexuality onto men who would prefer living openly with a man and dallying with women on the side. But that don't pay the bills. Or maintain super stardom. Or get you cast in Marvel/Bond/Romantic movies.

Choices.

by Anonymousreply 239January 15, 2020 3:11 PM

Armie is desperate. He has like 4 sweaters. He looks like a heavy drinker. His wife's hair is sown on in parts and receding in the front. They look like homeless people.

Nobody goes to a friend's premiere on a Tuesday night when they've got young kids and no real connection with a movie. Friend or not.

by Anonymousreply 240January 15, 2020 3:32 PM

Red carpets are Liz’s lifeblood. If she’s away from them too long she shrivels.

by Anonymousreply 241January 15, 2020 4:16 PM

Damn, the poster who mentioned that Liz has a permanent scowl even when smiling wasn't kidding. That's a serious case of RBF (SBF?).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242January 16, 2020 3:55 PM

R242 he looks like a kiddie fiddling pastor.

by Anonymousreply 243January 16, 2020 7:39 PM

The fat one is always at the gym but never seems to lose weight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244January 16, 2020 9:58 PM

Damn this is a hot picture.

by Anonymousreply 245January 16, 2020 11:02 PM

R244, who is the fat one, you?

by Anonymousreply 246January 16, 2020 11:07 PM

R246 = the fat one

by Anonymousreply 247January 16, 2020 11:08 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248January 16, 2020 11:23 PM

R247, you seem to be obsessed with other people's weight and I was just helping you see that you are just projecting. None of those men in R244, they are bulked up and healthy looking, as opposed to for instance the wife or French mouse

by Anonymousreply 249January 16, 2020 11:24 PM

R248, that is Sam Smith looking ridiculous. I cringed when I saw it the first time.

by Anonymousreply 250January 16, 2020 11:25 PM

R248, that is Sam Smith looking ridiculous. I cringed when I saw it the first time.

by Anonymousreply 251January 16, 2020 11:25 PM

Self-hating Armie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252January 17, 2020 5:07 AM

He just can’t help himself from punching back at the randos, can he?

by Anonymousreply 253January 17, 2020 12:21 PM

R253, why shouldn't he amuse himself at other people's expense?

by Anonymousreply 254January 17, 2020 8:20 PM

Apparently his mum was in LA around that time which might explain the sudden random outburst of veiled homophobia. Did Mommy Dearest call him the f word over dinner? She probably hates that he's divorcing her one and only love Elizabeth Chambers.

by Anonymousreply 255January 17, 2020 11:16 PM

[quote] veiled homophobia??

Where?

by Anonymousreply 256January 17, 2020 11:20 PM

If you think that randomly calling someone a "cocksucker" during an argument isn't rooted in homophobia then there's nothing I can do for you

by Anonymousreply 257January 17, 2020 11:41 PM

Let's not get carried away here.

You are taking it out of context. We all know that Armie has played a character where he pretends to blow a guy a few times. If he was that homophobic he would never have agreed to do the film and least of all pretend to go down on his knees and suck Chalamet off.

And as to calling people names; people call each other all sorts of things: son of a bitch for example. Would you take it personally and feel your mother would be insulted? No.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258January 18, 2020 12:00 AM

R258 Actual gays can be homophobic. Playing a gay character doesn't mean shit. Cocksucker has been routinely used as a roundabout homophobic slur, I don't make the rules that's just how it is. Armie knows this and that's why he used it, I'm not getting carried away.

by Anonymousreply 259January 18, 2020 12:11 AM

OMFG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260January 18, 2020 9:31 PM

Well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261January 18, 2020 9:42 PM

R 261. ...and several other times off-camera for “authenticity.”

by Anonymousreply 262January 18, 2020 10:30 PM

R260 Those are creepy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 263January 19, 2020 1:21 AM

R261 And?

by Anonymousreply 264January 19, 2020 6:24 AM

He has a new tattoo

Can’t anyone make it out? Looks like 33 at end (his age)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265January 19, 2020 7:14 AM

so thin skinned!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266January 19, 2020 2:10 PM

R265 Does it say ECH? His wife’s initials? If so, blech.

R266 There’s nothing really wrong with her response, but the fact that she felt the need to share it via social media is so petty.

by Anonymousreply 267January 19, 2020 5:10 PM

No it doesn’t say ECH.

by Anonymousreply 268January 19, 2020 5:24 PM

They actually depicted a fire on the cake

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269January 20, 2020 12:21 AM

They missed the opportunity for the cake to be designed like the burning hotel in HOTEL MUMBAI.

by Anonymousreply 270January 20, 2020 12:25 AM

r268 It does say ECH. What do you expect ? TCH ? LOL

by Anonymousreply 271January 20, 2020 1:10 AM

Professional party setup team... Professional photographer... Cake that probably cost as much as a wedding cake... Are you shitting me? This is a 3-year-old we’re talking about.

by Anonymousreply 272January 20, 2020 1:44 AM

R260 those look nothing like them...

by Anonymousreply 273January 20, 2020 12:04 PM

He’s drunk bowling now

by Anonymousreply 274January 20, 2020 11:42 PM

He is in an el train in Chicago on her story now

by Anonymousreply 275January 27, 2020 4:35 PM

BSW talks about entrepreneurship, or, “bleeding your husband dry”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276February 3, 2020 9:41 PM

So Nikiwonder is the children’s new father I guess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277February 29, 2020 11:46 AM

OMG 😱

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278April 24, 2020 12:18 AM

Eeeeww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279May 3, 2020 1:07 AM

Have anything to say now R2?

by Anonymousreply 280July 10, 2020 9:11 PM

Jesus! WHY would she think she looks good in either OP's pic or in R279? She is one step away from Karen Carpenter territory. Nobody wants to fuck a bag of bones.

by Anonymousreply 281July 10, 2020 9:19 PM

If he isn't boning twinks yet I have no interest.

by Anonymousreply 282July 10, 2020 9:22 PM

I guess OP was right after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283July 10, 2020 9:27 PM

Divorcing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284July 10, 2020 9:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!