Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Supernatural - Part 12

The boys are on a holiday break, but they'll be back in January 2020.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 25, 2020 4:51 AM

Hi, so that way I can find it when 11 gets closed.

by Anonymousreply 1December 14, 2019 6:06 PM

Well, the other thread is now paywalled, after only 225 posts.

That really sucks.

by Anonymousreply 2January 7, 2020 9:22 AM

I would love to hear more discussion about Jensen, auditioning for roles while he's in Los Angeles.

Any gossip out there, about what kind of role he's looking for?

by Anonymousreply 3January 7, 2020 9:23 AM

Jensen at the Golden Globes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2020 9:46 AM

Claire (Kathryn Newton) at the Golden Globes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 7, 2020 9:47 AM

Danneel's dress is fine but i didn't like her hair. And i guess it's a good thing the Wayward Sisters didn't happen because Kathryn's career seems to be taking off. Besides, i never really liked Claire.

by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2020 11:31 AM

[quote] Besides, i never really liked Claire.

Nobody fucking liked Claire. That character was AWFUL!!!

Which makes it even more surprising, that she's the most successful actress to come out of Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 7January 7, 2020 6:11 PM

Jared and Jensen are over.

Sad!

by Anonymousreply 8January 7, 2020 6:37 PM

Isn't this series over yet? Good lord. They sure are milking the last season.

by Anonymousreply 9January 7, 2020 6:40 PM

Yes, it's over R9.

Now please go away.

by Anonymousreply 10January 7, 2020 6:41 PM

Now that I know it's over, r9, I will be here posting every hour forever!!!

by Anonymousreply 11January 7, 2020 6:46 PM

You're the fucking troll who keeps getting the SPN threads shut down, R11.

FF for you!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12January 7, 2020 7:50 PM

Good luck with Sharknado 18, r12!

by Anonymousreply 13January 7, 2020 7:57 PM

[quote] Supernatural creator freaks out after Mark Hamill tweets about his 'cameo'

Luke Skywalker is tweeting about Supernatural. Welcome to 2020.

It all started when Star Wars star Mark Hamill posted about Supernatural on his Instagram Story, mentioning a “cameo” of sorts. “Always up for a cameo with Harrison” Hamill wrote, referencing Sam and Dean’s U.S. Wildlife Service badges, which identify them as Agents Ford and Hamill. The badges, which were initially used in Supernatural‘s first season, were brought back in its current final season.

Supernatural star Jared Padalecki responded to Hamill’s post saying, “If you get a chance to be @HamillHimself, always be @HamillHimself.” Hamill then responded, “And if you get a chance to do a cameo on #Supernatural without leaving your house, always GRAB IT! Much obliged for that, Jared!”

[quote] If you get a chance to be @HamillHimself, always be @HamillHimself. — Jared Padalecki (@jarpad) January 5, 2020

[quote] And if you get a chance to do a cameo on #Supernatural without leaving your house, always GRAB IT! Much obliged for that, Jared!👍 Your pal, Mar🐫 @jarpad — Mark Hamill (@HamillHimself) January 7, 2020

Supernatural creator Eric Kripke then chimed in, citing the fact that Sam and Dean were based on Luke Skywalker and Han Solo. “That’s cool. No biggie. Totally not freaking the f— out that @HamillHimself checked in on #SPN,” Kripke tweeted. “Its not like Sam & Dean weren’t based on Luke & Han or anything. Or that #StarWars was in the core DNA of the show & my life. Keeping it real chill. #Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah #SPNFamily”

[quote] That's cool. No biggie. Totally not freaking the fuck out that @HamillHimself checked in on #SPN. Its not like Sam & Dean weren't based on Luke & Han or anything. Or that #StarWars was in the core DNA of the show & my life. Keeping it real chill. #Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah #SPNFamily — Eric Kripke (@therealKripke) January 7, 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 7, 2020 8:58 PM

Wow at R14.

I had no idea that Sam and Dean were based on Han Solo and Luke Skywalker.

Has that ever been mentioned at the conventions? Or is Kripke just sucking up to Mark Hamill?

by Anonymousreply 15January 7, 2020 9:00 PM

Misha's Tweets just crack me up:

"I just yelled something I hope never passes my lips again: "IF YOU DON'T STOP KICKING EACH OTHER, I'M NOT STOPPING AT WAL MART!!!"

"This morning, buckling in, Maison said, "I wish we didn't have car seats and raincoats. I wish we were just a family of animals."

His kids sound just as strange as Misha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 7, 2020 9:07 PM

The CW Renews 13 Series Including ‘Batwoman’, ‘Nancy Drew’, ‘The Flash’, ‘Riverdale’, ‘All American’

Once again, the CW has given early renewal to its current slate of scripted series. The network has handed pickups for the 2020-2021 season to all 13 of its current scripted series that are not ending this season, including both of the fall freshmen, Batwoman and Nancy Drew.

The CW has ordered second seasons of Batwoman and Nancy Drew, along with All American (Season 3), Black Lightning (Season 4), Charmed (Season 3), DC’S Legends of Tomorrow (Season 6), Dynasty (Season 4), The Flash (Season 7), In the Dark (Season 3), Legacies (Season 3), Riverdale (Season 5), Roswell, New Mexico (Season 3), and Supergirl (Season 6).

Additionally, Riverdale spinoff series, Katy Keene, which is set to premiere Feb. 6, has received an order for 13 additional scripts.

The renewals for In the Dark, Roswell and Legends of Tomorrow come before their current seasons have premiered, though the series are in production and the CW brass have seen episodes.

For All American, today’s news is in stark contrast to last January when it was the only current CW series not to land on the list of the network’s early renewals. The drama was eventually picked up in April, in part thanks to strong early streaming results on Netflix.

While early renewals have been the CW MO under President Mark Pedowitz for the last few years, there is an additional incentive this time as TV studios are getting into a writers strike preparation mode ahead of the upcoming contract negotiations with the WGA. Early pickups for next season would allow for shows to get finished scripts in the pipeline ahead of time and the impact from a possible writers work stoppage would be limited.

“These early orders for next season give our production teams a head start in plotting out story arcs and a jump on hiring staff, and this also provides us with a strong foundation of established, fan-favorite CW shows to build on for next season,” said Pedowitz. “We’ve been thrilled with the creative direction of all three new series, and even though we are in the very early stages of our new full stack streaming strategy, which allows viewers to catch up on our new shows from the beginning, we’re already seeing incredibly positive results from our multiplatform viewership for Nancy Drew and Batwoman.”

It's a guarantee that Supernatural would have been renewed for a 16th Season, if the J's didn't call it quits. I wonder if they're re-thinking their decision?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 7, 2020 9:13 PM

[Quote] Which makes it even more surprising, that she's the most successful actress to come out of Supernatural.

What does one have to do with the other?? Just because she played an unlikable character doesn't mean she's a bad actress.

[Quote] It's a guarantee that Supernatural would have been renewed for a 16th Season, if the J's didn't call it quits. I wonder if they're re-thinking their decision?

Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 18January 7, 2020 11:41 PM

You know, I have been waiting for years and years for this dreck of a show to end. Just think, in a just world we could have had 3 great shows, 5 awesome seasons per show, and 6 talented lead actors with depth and range all for the time and money spent on this terrible show.

But now I'm thinking Supernatural is like a poisonous chemical spill and the best thing we as a people can do is quarantine the mess. Keep Supernatural going for 40 seasons on the horrible CW and keep talent-less Padalecki and Ackles from infecting any other programming.

by Anonymousreply 19January 7, 2020 11:53 PM

Very funny, R19.

Now go back under your bridge. TROLL.

by Anonymousreply 20January 8, 2020 12:19 AM

I love Misha's cooking vids with his kids. His sense of humour cracks me up and it helps that he's such a DILF.

by Anonymousreply 21January 8, 2020 9:41 PM

Lol R21.

Episode 4: "Halloween Candy Stew"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 8, 2020 9:51 PM

Something tells me Misha is not a complete stranger to the man going up into the other man.

by Anonymousreply 23January 9, 2020 4:50 AM

R23 you say that like it's brand new information.

by Anonymousreply 24January 9, 2020 11:33 AM

Hehe.... I've always wondered about Misha.

He's one of those effeminate "straight" guys.

Still, he's cute as hell.

by Anonymousreply 25January 9, 2020 6:28 PM

Is there a new episode tonight?

by Anonymousreply 26January 9, 2020 9:28 PM

New episodes return on January 16th.

by Anonymousreply 27January 9, 2020 10:49 PM

R25 what's there to wonder. His wife already wrote a book on threesomes.

by Anonymousreply 28January 10, 2020 9:21 AM

Oh, please.

Misha doesn't do threesomes, R28.

You're just making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 29January 10, 2020 8:56 PM

New video dropped from the team "Shaving People, Punting Things", with clips for future episodes; spoiler-y but not too blatant. There's some surprise faces from the past, sad brothers, the Impala, the bunker, a quick scene of Dean and Cas sitting together, for the diehard Destiel folks, and Chuck. Apparently, that's Jensen singing a song from his album in the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 11, 2020 2:16 AM

R29 you're either trolling or an idiot. I'm going to guess both.

by Anonymousreply 31January 11, 2020 3:08 AM

So DJ Qualls came out.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 11, 2020 10:38 AM

Awwww, always loved DJ. I'll watch him in anything.

[italic]The New Guy[/italic] is my guilty pleasure; I thinks it's criminally underrated.

by Anonymousreply 33January 11, 2020 11:37 AM

I'm sure Jensen will be completely supportive by praying to his "Heavenly Father" for DJ's immortal soul.

by Anonymousreply 34January 11, 2020 5:25 PM

Which makes it even more surprising, that she's the most successful actress to come out of Supernatural.

Ahem, Sterling K Brown says hold my beer.

And he has Emmys and Golden Globes and shit.

by Anonymousreply 35January 11, 2020 6:54 PM

I’m watching The Man In The High Castle and it’s practically a Supernatural part 2!

I think Spotnitz was taking the better actors from that show and brought them over to his. Does the series film in Vancouver as well?

Yes, I’m way late to the party.

by Anonymousreply 36January 11, 2020 6:56 PM

Good for Garth! Love him.

That is actually kind of a shocker. I never pegged him as gay, and he never set off my gaydar.

Still, good for him.

by Anonymousreply 37January 11, 2020 8:17 PM

Interesting that neither Jared nor Jensen commented on his Twitter page.

Sebastian Roche did, though.

by Anonymousreply 38January 11, 2020 8:31 PM

Please, R38, those two are only about their own self promotion. If it is not about either, they could give a rats ass.

Unless they haven’t seen the tweet or someone brings it to their attention.

One is busy selling Eddie Bauer shit and the other is attending parties. 🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 39January 11, 2020 8:50 PM

I thought they were close, R39.

But I guess that's just on the show.

Come to think of it, I've never seen him in any (personal) photos with them.

by Anonymousreply 40January 11, 2020 8:54 PM

Never seen them hanging out outside of the show or conventions, so I guess it’s only a business relationship .

From what I’ve seen on their social media, they rarely ever hang out with other actors from the show. Including Jensens “best friend” Musha.

by Anonymousreply 41January 11, 2020 8:59 PM

From this posting that DJ dropped a while ago, it looks like the cast does interact off-camera, pranking each other. I've read that they prank a LOT during the downtime between filming. From what I remember, they went hardcore on Misha when he started and they did a lot of pranks on Alex (Jack) Calvert too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 11, 2020 9:20 PM

That's hilarious, R42.

I guess DJ Qualls came out to the cast, a while ago. Or at least it sounds like it, from that post.

Still, you can see that Jared's a good guy, and not the monster that people make him out to be.

by Anonymousreply 43January 11, 2020 9:23 PM

Is Garth still alive, or was he killed off?

I haven't seen him in ages.

by Anonymousreply 44January 11, 2020 11:25 PM

I couldn't remember what happened to Garth either, so I swung by the SPN Wiki page. Garth last showed up in S14 in the ep The Spear. I don't recall much about it other than Garth got whacked out on some evil power and tried to kill Sam. Also, that girl Kaia was in it -- she was the one who had the ability to see "the bad place", she disappeared for a while, then came back like this super-entity with a spear.

So Garth is still alive and may even show up before the series ends.

by Anonymousreply 45January 11, 2020 11:57 PM

R35 it took Sterling a lot longer to get recognized though.

by Anonymousreply 46January 12, 2020 12:06 AM

If the writers haven't finished writing the final episodes, then they should make him come out of the closet on the show!

by Anonymousreply 47January 12, 2020 12:07 AM

Except he’s married to a fellow (female) werewolf, R47, yes, they turned him into a werewolf and wrote him out. I honestly don’t even remember what R45 is talking about.

Well, yes, R42, while they’re on set or in town filming. I’m talking about their off time, when they’re in Austin at home.

by Anonymousreply 48January 12, 2020 5:49 AM

These Supernatural threads are like a cancer infecting DataLounge. It's an awful show with awful actors who aren't even good looking anymore. Jensen looks old and dried up now. Somebody should give him a razor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 12, 2020 5:53 AM

[quote]t's a guarantee that Supernatural would have been renewed for a 16th Season, if the J's didn't call it quits. I wonder if they're re-thinking their decision?

The ratings have been terrible this season, worse than ever before. I do not believe it would have been renewed. Plus, even the most ardent fans know it's time to let it go. The storylines just get worse and worse. Nobody watches this shit anymore.

by Anonymousreply 50January 12, 2020 5:55 AM

I read somewhere that had the 2 actors wanted it, they would have had 2 more seasons to continue with the show. They would have locked up another 2 years.

Obviously they didn’t and decided to end it, mercifully.

by Anonymousreply 51January 12, 2020 6:04 AM

[Quote] Somebody should give him a razor.

Seek help

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 12, 2020 8:05 AM

[quote] they turned him into a werewolf and wrote him out. I honestly don’t even remember what R45 is talking about

R45 is correct.

Garth was last in the episode "The Spear" in season 14. Although no one knows what happened to him after that.

Michael was in St. Louis in some office building, when Sam, Dean, Jack, and Cass tried to get to Michael to kill him (although he was in a woman's body) with Kaia's spear.

Michael was using monsters to kill all humans, and supposedly that's how Garth got involved with Michael. Also, the monsters were required to "drink" some of Michael's grace, to prove their loyalty. This would make them do whatever Michael told them to do.

So even though Garth was working with the Winchesters, Michael's grace would turn him against them. Fortunately, Garth "didn't swallow," and therefore didn't come under Michael's influence.

by Anonymousreply 53January 12, 2020 4:22 PM

[quote] The ratings have been terrible this season, worse than ever before. I do not believe it would have been renewed.

WRONG, R50.

If you look at R17's post, you'll see that every single show on that renewal list, came in BEHIND Supernatural in the ratings.

Supernatural usually comes in second, and sometimes first or third.

It would have been renewed.

by Anonymousreply 54January 12, 2020 4:24 PM

Here's an idea, R49.

GO THE FUCK AWAY, AND NEVER VISIT A SUPERNATURAL THREAD, EVER AGAIN!!!!!

Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 55January 12, 2020 4:52 PM

I’m sure R49 only meant that he should shave, right, R49?

I don’t like his scruff either.

I didn’t say R45 was wrong, I just said I didn’t remember.

by Anonymousreply 56January 12, 2020 8:42 PM

R35 Since when is Sterling Brown an actress?

by Anonymousreply 57January 12, 2020 9:38 PM

[quote]Supernatural is like a poisonous chemical spill and the best thing we as a people can do is quarantine the mess. Keep Supernatural going for 40 seasons on the horrible CW and keep talent-less Padalecki and Ackles from infecting any other programming.

Agreed to an extent. The only problem is that if the show continued so would these damn Supernatural threads. I don't know how much longer I can stand to see the words "Jensen Ackles deserves an Emmy." It's like nails on a chalkboard for me.

[quote]The ratings have been terrible this season, worse than ever before.

This statement is absolutely correct no matter how many capital letters R54 uses. The ratings for this season are worse than any season so far. The idea that a network would renew a show that can't even pull in a million viewers a week is utterly mind boggling to me, but with the CW you never know. It very well might have been renewed.

[quote]Seek help

R52 not only do you have horrible taste in entertainment but you're also . . . let me see; how can I put this delicately . . . DUMB AS SHIT! Of course R49 meant give him a razor so that he might shave. Sometimes I read comments on this board and wonder how some of you manage to get through life.

by Anonymousreply 58January 13, 2020 2:43 AM

[quote]R52 not only do you have horrible taste in entertainment but you're also . . . let me see; how can I put this delicately . . . DUMB AS SHIT! Of course [R49] meant give him a razor so that he might shave. Sometimes I read comments on this board and wonder how some of you manage to get through life.

LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 59January 13, 2020 5:17 PM

I wish all the hateful beasts on this thread could just disappear with a spell...

by Anonymousreply 60January 13, 2020 6:21 PM

"Supernatural final season will contain a flashback episode"

Supernatural is going back in time … again!

As Supernatural fans know, the show has used flashbacks many times in its 15-season run, but it has been a bit since young Sam and Dean graced the small screen. More specifically, it’s been four years since the show last did a flashback episode with season 11 containing “Just My Imagination,” which included a flashback to a young Sam and Dean, and “The Devil in the Details,” which featured the return of Colin Ford as a teenage Sam. (Season 14’s “Absence” technically had flashbacks, but they all include adult Sam and Dean.)

But when the writers sat down to think about the final season, they found themselves discussing what they’d like to include. “It’s like, ‘What are the types of episodes that we enjoy that makes the show good but also speaks to the characters?'” co-showrunner Andrew Dabb says of the question they asked themselves. And that’s when flashbacks came into play. “For a long time, pretty much every season we would do a story that would flash back to a young Sam and Dean story,” Dabb says. “So this year we’re doing one of those, which we haven’t done for a long, long time.”

There’s no word yet on when the flashback episode will air or which period of the Winchesters’ lives it will flash back to, but stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki previously told EW about the flashbacks they’d like to see. “I would love to see more of what the boys were doing when they couldn’t necessarily go on a hunt but they really wanted to,” Ackles said in 2018. “Maybe sometimes they’d stow away with dad and he wouldn’t know it and they would get into some trouble. I think there’s a lot of story to be told there.”

Padalecki added, “I would love to see the month after Mary gets burned on the ceiling. I would love to see the story of how John figured out that his wife and the mother of his two kids was involved in hunting.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 13, 2020 7:02 PM

Well I don’t think JDM is coming back so that is out.

They did high school, and Christmas as preteens

Wonder how they’re gonna ruin another episode.

by Anonymousreply 62January 13, 2020 7:37 PM

Dean should let Cas tap his ass in Episode 9. It's the only way he can truly show how sorry he is.

by Anonymousreply 63January 13, 2020 11:40 PM

HD is not kind to Jensen. He’s looking like a husk. And Jared doesn’t even try to act anymore.

Kill this show with fire.

by Anonymousreply 64January 14, 2020 12:07 AM

Amen, R64.

by Anonymousreply 65January 14, 2020 1:17 AM

Texas Walker has already been picked up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 14, 2020 9:44 PM

Sorry haters but that is freaking amazing.

They. Haven’t. Even. Shot. A. Single. Frame. Of. Show.

Wow. The CW is desperate to keep the Supernatural fans tuned to the network.

Not sure if this is good or bad, pathetic and desperate or a combo.

by Anonymousreply 67January 14, 2020 10:16 PM

R67 desperate

by Anonymousreply 68January 14, 2020 10:20 PM

I'm sorry, but there has to be more to the story of this Texas Ranger nonsense. Even in the Supernatural subreddit, fraus will grudgingly admit that Padalecki is not a good actor (of course, Ackles is still being denied his much deserved Emmy. Dear God.) Maybe the two of them gave up executive producer credit, or additional money, or a say in the ending for this. But there has got to be an explanation for this other than actual professionals thinking the world should not be denied Jared's "acting."

by Anonymousreply 69January 14, 2020 10:29 PM

Woohoooo!!! Go, Jared!!!!

I can't wait to see the Supernatural haters, when their heads explode!!!

by Anonymousreply 70January 14, 2020 10:35 PM

‘Supernatural’ Boss on Season 15’s ‘Chance to Let Both Boys Be the Star of Their Own Story’

It’s the start of a new year and a new (final) batch of “Supernatural” episodes, and what would such a beginning be without the Winchester brothers once again split apart from each other?

At the end of the eighth episode of the 15th season of the CW demon-hunting drama, Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Castiel (Misha Collins) were presumably heading back to purgatory after Michael (Jake Abel) opened a 12-hour rift. Meanwhile, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Eileen (guest star Shoshannah Stern) were tricked and trapped by Chuck aka God (Rob Benedict).

When the season returns with an aptly-titled ninth episode called “The Trap” on Jan. 16, those pairs are working together to learn some new truths and try to stop Chuck.

“It’s really a chance to let both boys be the star of their own story,” showrunner Andrew Dabb tells Variety of the separation. “They’re together a lot, and we love to keep them together, but there are times when, for the sake of the story, it’s best if we do two things at once, so splitting them up is a good way to do that.”

Within the story, Chuck needed the brothers split apart for “reasons we will discover shortly,” Dabb adds. Luring Sam away from Dean under the guise of helping a fellow hunter puts him in the almighty being’s clutches, while Dean is revisiting “a very formative place” for him with a clock ticking on his time there.

“After [“The Trap”] Sam and Dean are going to find their lives fundamentally changed,” Dabb says. “Episode 9 is a pivot point for our season. Every episode after it will be deeply affected by it.”

Here, Dabb discusses “Supernatural’s” return to purgatory, the pairing of Sam and Eileen, and how Chuck’s written ending for the Winchesters will pay off.

[quote] What was the inspiration behind returning Dean and Castiel to purgatory at this point in the final season?

In some ways this is, particularly for Dean, a way to revisit a very formative place for him as a character. There are certainly moments where Dean changed fundamentally: losing his father was one, going to hell was one, going to purgatory was one, the return of their mother was one. So in our last season, we haven’t touched base with all of them, but we’ve been nodding towards that, so to have Dean go back to purgatory with Cass in a twisted replay as to how they were years ago was something we wanted to do. It also became clear to us that if we’re dealing with God and we’re dealing with creation, then we have to deal with all of creation. For us, it’s other universes, heaven, hell, purgatory — it’s all part of the same cosmology.

[quote] How different is this purgatory from what the audience or even Dean remembers from Season 8? Is it shot differently to reflect the changes Dean and Castiel have undergone in the time since they were there last?

It’s the purgatory that he met Benny, it’s that same exact purgatory, yes. We shoot the show a little bit differently now than we did back then because technology changes and all of that, but at the end of the day, we wanted it to have the same fundamental feeling.

[quote] There is a literal ticking clock on Dean’s time in purgatory, implying he could be stuck there once again, and Sam is standing in front of Chuck, who could just snap his fingers and do whatever he wants to him. Who should the audience be more worried about at this point?

I think you should probably be more worried about Sam, because even if God doesn’t snap his fingers and kill him, God can do a lot of damage — not just physical damage but psychologically. God knows literally everything about our guys: He knows what they want, he knows all their secrets, and he can use that to undercut them in ways we haven’t really touched on. It starts in Episode 9. Maybe physically Sam’s not going to die, but psychologically a lot of stuff is going to spin Sam into, I don’t want to say a darker place necessarily but, a place where he starts to doubt himself and doubt a lot of things around him pretty strongly.

by Anonymousreply 71January 14, 2020 11:00 PM

[quote] Was it important to pair Sam with Eileen so she could be a counterpoint or sounding board when he gets to this point emotionally?

I think it was important to bring her back and pair them together for a number of reasons. No. 1 is we just liked the two of them together, and No. 2 is when you’re in a world with Chuck and Sam, both of whom are God-like in their own ways, having Eileen there to offer some real world, boots on the ground balance is helpful for that. It really helps to add a normal person’s perspective, even though Eileen is not normal either, but as normal as it gets on this show.

[quote] At what point does Sam try to use his cosmic link against Chuck?

I would say the link gets wrapped up sooner rather than later. But without giving too many spoilers, that proves harder to do than imagined. The tension for Sam now for Sam is not if he’ll survive it but how he’ll survive it.

[quote] If Chuck created everything, theoretically it feels like killing him should end everything, including Dean and Sam. They’ve been willing to sacrifice themselves before, but the show has had a long-time message of “kick it in the ass” and “always keep fighting,” which some may feel is negated if they sacrifice themselves to stop Chuck. How did you approach these pieces of the storytelling?

Stopping Chuck has been the biggest question we’ve had this season. We’ve, over the past 15 seasons of “Supernatural,” developed a pretty healthy cosmology in terms of rules and things like that. We’re not looking to violate those rules, but within those rules, we have found a way to bring Chuck to a satisfying conclusion. It’s tough. It’s a hard thing to do. You’re dealing with cosmic forces, you’re dealing with God. It’s not like Dean can just stab him in the heart. There are consequences for all of that stuff, and that’s one of the things the guys are grappling with as we go forward in the season.

The problem Sam and Dean have is that that spell was given to them by Chuck so the question becomes, “Would Chuck hand them the way to stop him?” In the previous episode with Adam, they literally said that, so it’s a matter of, now that they know they’ve had an unreliable narrator this entire time, how can they themselves dig up the answers? The answers that we are giving people have been laid in this season, last season — it’s something that has been quietly going on in the background for awhile. We don’t want to make up something whole cloth, but at the same time, nobody wants to see the same story they’ve seen before, and we certainly don’t want to tell that story, so it’s a matter of doing it in a way that honors the past, honors our lore, but takes our guys on a journey we haven’t seen before.

[quote] And how does the show’s message come into play in crafting the end, especially when you’ve said, “It’s a true ending, and in a true ending, people can’t keep coming back over and over again. They’re going to be facing life or death — this time it’s for real,” yet Jensen and Jared have admitted they’re open to more stories down the line?

I think the show has always been about keeping fighting and hope and all that [and] we don’t want to lose that in our last season. I feel no pressure to end this in an open-ended way. Should “Supernatural” come back, most likely that’s going to be somebody else’s problem. [Executive producer] Bob Singer and I have said from the beginning we’re writing a true ending to this show. It’s not like something is going to happen to Sam and Dean and then we pull back from the shadows and out steps Jeffrey Dean Morgan. That’s not the game we’re playing.

by Anonymousreply 72January 14, 2020 11:03 PM

[quote] The ending for the Winchesters’ story that Chuck wrote this season included a grave marked with their surname. How much of that moment was foreshadowing versus a red herring versus something in between?

Chuck’s ending, what he wrote in Becky’s house, will pay off completely. It’s not needless; it’s not fading foreshadowing. It’s something you will see pay off at some point during the season. It’s meant to create a little tension with the audience, but my guess is it kicks much more into gear later in the season than it does now.

[quote] This final season has had many callbacks to earlier days. Is there an element of bringing the story full circle at the end in regards to how Sam was on the road towards a normal life and Dean pulled him back in?

Not necessarily. The guys have changed, so it would be weird to have them still be holding onto the dreams they had 15 years ago — and that was their perfect life. Certainly we want to give people closure in a lot of different ways in this final season, but I don’t think we’re actively looking to beat-for-beat mirror, to end these guys where they started. To me, that invalidates the journey, in a way.

[quote] Since you’ve said you’ve seeded pieces in recent episodes, is there a road map to the end that you think fans will figure out ahead of time, or would you be upset if they knew exactly where things were headed going into the finale?

If someone figures it out, that’s great. People are really smart, and it wouldn’t surprise me if that did happen. But that being said, it’s not a mystery, and in no way shape or form are we saying, “If you figure this out before the finale, you win a prize.” My hope is that, like any good finales, it’s surprising but in hindsight inevitable. But fans theorizing I think is great, and I can guarantee you someone is going to guess it.

by Anonymousreply 73January 14, 2020 11:03 PM

R67, you sound old, fat, and very, very lonely.

Not to mention delusional. So tell me . . . after all, you know you can talk to me . . . Are you the "Hateful Beasts" Frau/Fag?

Supernatural fans are crazy as fuck. This Walker Texas Bullshit show won't last a season.

Jared Padalecki is the worst actor on television.

Only lonely, old, fat people watch this shit anymore.

by Anonymousreply 74January 15, 2020 2:34 AM

So the idiots are splitting up the brothers, again.

Damn them to hell. Do they still not understand that the show IS the brothers?

We’ve stuck around for 15 fucking years because of the brother relationship. The reason the show started going to shit was when they started to constantly split them up. Can’t wait for these incompetent show runners to be out of jobs. Fuck them all to hell.

by Anonymousreply 75January 15, 2020 2:40 AM

[quote][R67], you sound old, fat, and very, very lonely. Not to mention delusional. So tell me . . . after all, you know you can talk to me . . . Are you the "Hateful Beasts" Frau/Fag? Supernatural fans are crazy as fuck. This Walker Texas Bullshit show won't last a season. Jared Padalecki is the worst actor on television. Only lonely, old, fat people watch this shit anymore.

LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 76January 15, 2020 2:42 PM

[quote] So the idiots are splitting up the brothers, again.

The interview was with Executive Producer Andrew Dabb.

Now I'm starting to see why the Supernatural fans hate him so much.

He is responsible for the shitty writing of the past few seasons, and he's putting the final nail in the coffin of the show.

by Anonymousreply 77January 15, 2020 11:05 PM

It's funny, but with all of Jared's "problems," he seems to get more movie/acting roles than Jensen.

He's been in House of Wax, Friday the 13th, and now he has his own series.

Jensen has only done My Bloody Valentine 3D, and that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 78January 16, 2020 3:01 PM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 79January 16, 2020 7:35 PM

R78 Yeah at least Jared seems content to stay in his own lane over at the CW. I think Jensen somehow thinks he's too good for it now and has his sights set on "breaking out," though how he plans to do that in his mid 40s and with no talent is anyone's guess.

by Anonymousreply 80January 16, 2020 7:39 PM

Jensen has a depressing lack of bulge. I hope he's a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 81January 16, 2020 10:12 PM

Anyone watching?

by Anonymousreply 82January 16, 2020 11:41 PM

Tonight's episode:

[quote] The Trap, Season 15, Episode 9

[quote] Sam and Eileen are faced with the brutal truth; Dean and Cas work together in the hopes of getting a step ahead of Chuck.

by Anonymousreply 83January 16, 2020 11:42 PM

Nobody cares about this crap.

by Anonymousreply 84January 16, 2020 11:47 PM

You're crazy AF R67. No one gives a shit about this awful show.

by Anonymousreply 85January 17, 2020 1:29 AM

I’m sort of embarrassed to say I didn’t understand why Sam didn’t break that little ball. But then i went to TVLine and they said he didn’t destroy Chuck because then everything would go to shit even worse. I guess that is a good reason.

I need to rewatch.

So that video that was released was just from this episode? That’s crazy. Ugh, that idiot is coming back.

by Anonymousreply 86January 17, 2020 2:19 AM

Er, If I were you, R86, I'd be, uh, "sorta embarrassed" to say" that I watched this shit at all, much less twice.

by Anonymousreply 87January 17, 2020 3:17 AM

Chuck is a lame ass writer if that was the ending he wrote for Sam & Dean.

I laughed out loud when he revealed they had become vamps or werewolves.

Jensen flashing his fangs was especially chuckle worthy.

Jack's coming back to fix all this shit up!

by Anonymousreply 88January 17, 2020 5:12 AM

Were they vamps or werewolves??

Some are saying werewolves since Sam was brought down by a bullet but then Dean bit Jodie in the neck!

The episode was a mess.

Positively loathed that ridiculous over-the-top apology by Dean to that asshole cas.

by Anonymousreply 89January 17, 2020 3:25 PM

Jesus what a terrible episode.

It drew a 1.15 million.

This season is just plain fuckin tragic.

by Anonymousreply 90January 18, 2020 3:27 AM

Jensen gave his Emmy winning speech with his apology to his boyfriend Cas. Beautiful!

BTW, Misha is looking... old.

by Anonymousreply 91January 18, 2020 4:06 AM

You're fucking delusional R91

by Anonymousreply 92January 18, 2020 6:35 AM

LOL, R91 if anyone is looking old is dry, husk Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 93January 18, 2020 6:48 AM

[quote] So that video that was released was just from this episode? That’s crazy.

What video?

[quote] Jensen gave his Emmy winning speech with his apology to his boyfriend Cas. Beautiful!

I loved it too. Definitely boyfriend worthy.

It's going to drive the Destiel people crazy!!

by Anonymousreply 94January 18, 2020 5:44 PM

The video that Jensen showed on his twitter page. Or was it Instagram? Maybe both.

A preview of what we thought would be the next few episodes but it turned out it was just this one episode.

The destihellers are insane.

by Anonymousreply 95January 19, 2020 2:57 AM

[Quote] The destihellers are insane.

No shit, Sherlock 😆

by Anonymousreply 96January 19, 2020 3:33 AM

I'm so happy that Dean finally expressed his love for Cass. It's about damned time.

This latest episode was really awesome. I loved it. It was so much better than the episodes from the first half of the season.

It's starting to hit me that the show is almost over, and I'm getting really bummed out. :o(

I'm really going to miss Jared, Jensen, and Misha.

by Anonymousreply 97January 19, 2020 9:37 AM

If I had to choose between the two, I'd say that Jensen is the better actor, but not by much.

I think that Jared COULD be a good actor, but he just doesn't put a lot into it anymore. Especially when you compare his acting to seasons one and two. You could tell that he was really committed back then.

Now, I noticed that he does this weird thing with his voice. He doesn't really speak at full volume. Rather, he almost whispers all of his lines. I don't know how to explain it better but sometimes I can barely hear him. It weird.

by Anonymousreply 98January 19, 2020 5:26 PM

[quote]I'm so happy that Dean finally expressed his love for Cass. It's about damned time.

Yes! He didn't say the words, but it's so clear he loves Castiel. I hope the show ends with Dean and Cass opening a bed and breakfast in Vermont together and adopting two Labrador retrievers.

by Anonymousreply 99January 19, 2020 6:57 PM

They are both ridiculously bad actors.

by Anonymousreply 100January 20, 2020 6:51 AM

Having finished my MA in English Lit last year, I have decided to do a PHD on Destiel.

Haven't quite shaped the question it will pose, but I hope to make it a university unit to be taught in either the English, Gender Studies or Sociology departments.

I expect a big student sign up.

by Anonymousreply 101January 20, 2020 7:09 AM

My friend Jordan Claire Robbins was an actress on that show and she said the guys both tried to fuck her. She now plays Mother in Umbrella Academy

by Anonymousreply 102January 20, 2020 8:42 AM

I love that Misha's Twitter is mostly one long anti-Trump and anti-GOP diatribe. I also love that Kamala Harris follows him. I wonder if she ships Destiel?

by Anonymousreply 103January 20, 2020 8:51 AM

R101 do it!!

R102 when was she on the show?? Do they know that the other tried to fuck her??

R103 is it because of that movie he did?? I doubt she gives a fuck about Destihell.

by Anonymousreply 104January 20, 2020 10:19 AM

I’ve never seen the show, but Jensen Ackles is my favorite GIF star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 20, 2020 10:24 AM

[quote] I have decided to do a PHD on Destiel

I would do it on Wincest, if I were you.

There is such an interesting dynamic between the two brothers. I don't think that even they understand it.

And the question would be, can Sam and Dean exist individually, without the other. I really don't think that they could.

As Zachariah said to Adam Milligan: "Sam and Dean Winchester are psychotically, irrationally, erotically co-dependent on each other."

After watching the show for 15 seasons, I would have to agree with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106January 20, 2020 11:36 AM

Is David Haydn-Jones British or American.

Lately I've been seeing him on some commercials with Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rogers, and he has an American accent.

On the show, his Ketch character is British, and I have to say that his accent is totally believable. Not many American actors can do a British accent well, so if he is actually American, then I give him a lot of credit.

by Anonymousreply 107January 20, 2020 11:38 AM

David Haydn-Jones is Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 108January 20, 2020 2:52 PM

Best episode of the season, so far.

I like the flash forward, but was there any significance to the dates and times being shown?

There must have been a reason for it, right?

by Anonymousreply 109January 21, 2020 1:15 PM

I think it was just random shit and it was all made up by Chuck, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 110January 21, 2020 4:42 PM

So Chuck was just bullshitting Sam, so that he wouldn't use the spell on him?

by Anonymousreply 111January 21, 2020 5:23 PM

So he would lose hope, R111.

I think the minute Sam lost hope is when that bullet wound was healed and they no longer had a connection and Chuck got all his powers back.

Sam knew that he couldn’t use the spell lest the situation get worse re the monsters. I guess Chuck keeps the monsters in check somewhat. If he’s gone, then all hell breaks loose, so to speak.

At least that’s what I think happened 🤔🤔

by Anonymousreply 112January 21, 2020 5:43 PM

I have a strong feeling that Jensen will win an Emmy this season.

His acting has really improved, and his performances are very moving.

by Anonymousreply 113January 21, 2020 5:43 PM

You're retarded as fuck, R113.

You have a better chance of getting eaten by a shark in whatever god-awful, piece of shit flyover state you live in than Jensen does winning an Emmy.

The only thing Jensen's performances move are my bowels. Cuz just like my bowels, they're SHITTY.

by Anonymousreply 114January 22, 2020 12:31 AM

Why are you so angry, R114?

Did Jared DOXX you, or something?

Did Jensen shit in your Wheaties?

Did Misha sleep with your boyfriend?

And yes, you ARE a hateful beast. You're worse than Metatron.

by Anonymousreply 115January 22, 2020 12:50 AM

Newly out of the closet DJ Qualls (Garth) will be making an appearance this Thursday.

Woo hoo!

by Anonymousreply 116January 22, 2020 12:51 AM

R114 is BK the shitty waitress at The Constantine in the Hotel Ivy Minneapolis, who got doxxed by Jared.

The fucking bitch deserved it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 22, 2020 6:12 PM

"Supernatural boss previews this week's very meta episode within a very meta season"

Despite the fact that much of the premise of Supernatural‘s final season is meta — with Chuck as the writer of the story — the season wouldn’t be complete without a couple standout hours (or a flashback episode). “The whole season by and large is meta,” co-showrunner Andrew Dabb tells EW. “But I think we’ve got a couple episodes that — maybe not to the extent that ‘The French Mistake’ did — but will scratch that itch.”

Specifically, Dabb’s talking about episode 10 titled “The Heroes’ Journey,” which will feature the return of Garth and, from the looks of it, involves Sam and Dean holding babies. The episode description reads, “Sam and Dean hit the road to help an old friend, but it appears that their luck may have finally run out and they are the ones who may be in need of rescue.”

As Dabb puts it, “Nothing’s going to be ‘The French Mistake’ in that way, but [episode 10] is meta in a way I think fans will enjoy,” Dabb says. “It’s a little bit lighter, which after the first part of our season is something that felt necessary.” How light, you ask? Dabb adds, “Sam and Dean get told to take their shirts off, so there’s also that.”

Also, looking down the line of Supernatural episodes still to come, Dabb previews episode 14, where “politeness and manners play a big role,” he says, adding, “We meet a character with a deep tie to our guys, or a history at least, who’s very big into manners, which for Sam and Dean — and particularly Dean — is not always the best combination.” In other words, it’s Dean’s “greatest challenge ever,” Dabb says with a laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118January 22, 2020 6:15 PM

Lmfao, this show is terrible. Can't believe it's still on.

by Anonymousreply 119January 22, 2020 6:24 PM

Took a browse through Tumblr recently. 15x09 has the anti-Destiel people SHOOK.

I still doubt the show is going for a Cas/Dean romance endgame, though.

by Anonymousreply 120January 22, 2020 11:17 PM

R117 I can't believe you just did to that poor woman again by posting that picture. What an asshole you are. She was just one of the unlucky service people Jared's targeted over the years for making him feel "less than human" and being mean and being horrible human being, etc, etc. Funny it's always the same type thing of ranting, which suggests it's far more HIS problem than it is because of how anyone is actually treating him. He's an entitled jerk.

And of course he never does go into specifics, it's big accusations with no word of what the targeted service person actually supposed did to create these feelings in him.

by Anonymousreply 121January 22, 2020 11:49 PM

Nobody cares, R121.

Nobody is going to go looking for this woman’s social media accounts. Get over your faux outrage.

It was a pathetic scene, R120. Jensen looked ridiculous with his over-acting. It was cringe inducing.

Those two will NEVER be endgame.

Babies!! That’s always fun on this show. Adorableness overload.

by Anonymousreply 122January 23, 2020 12:21 AM

Success breeds contempt has never been better demonstrated in this thread.

Two good looking successful guys in a world wide hit show, whilst the losers here try to come up with lame reasons why they're not.

They are rich, famous, successful, good looking and you losers can cry all the way to bittersville.

by Anonymousreply 123January 23, 2020 12:36 AM

I have never seen an entire episode of this shitty show, so I can only see Jensen and Jared as themselves in that screen grab R118, and I had a chuckle at how "themselves" they seem. Jensen is awkward as fuck at having to interact with a (baby) human (stans just say he's "shy" *eye roll*.) Jared is out of his mind on booze and antidepressants and is one second from dropping/drop kicking the tiny human.

by Anonymousreply 124January 23, 2020 12:37 AM

R121, Don't give these freaks the time of day. R117 is one of those sad, lonely people who watch this show because they want, more than anything, to have someone love them enough to sell their soul for them. But in reality they are all alone in this world and unloved.

by Anonymousreply 125January 23, 2020 2:02 AM

New episode tonight!

I just re-watched episode 9 "The Trap," and there was definitely something going on between Dean and Cass.

While they were walking along the path with that cute Leviathan guy, Cass said to Dean, "I'm sorry about Benny." It made me laugh, because it sounded like something you would say to a boyfriend, about his ex-boyfriend.

There was always a love triangle in season eight, between Dean, Cass, and Benny. From the beginning, Benny wanted Dean to ditch Cass, and have just the two of them go it alone.

Looks like Cass won! #Destiel4eva

by Anonymousreply 126January 23, 2020 10:38 PM

Haha. I agree, R126. Cass is Dean's husbando.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 23, 2020 10:52 PM

Jensen agrees too, R127.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128January 23, 2020 10:58 PM

Why are they moving Supernatural to Mondays, starting in March?

That sucks. Isn't Thursday a coveted time slot?

Damn, they're really "marking down" the show, as it gets closer to the series finale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129January 23, 2020 11:21 PM

They really should make Garth gay.

He'd be the first gay male (main) character on the show.

by Anonymousreply 130January 24, 2020 12:20 AM

NOBODY CARES

by Anonymousreply 131January 24, 2020 12:24 AM

Have another sip of your HATERADE, R131.

The only one nobody cares about, is YOU.

Beast!

by Anonymousreply 132January 24, 2020 12:33 AM

R130 couldn't hurt.

by Anonymousreply 133January 24, 2020 12:34 AM

Garth has adorable baby twins!! Aww!

by Anonymousreply 134January 24, 2020 2:08 AM

Haha the babies are Sam and Castiel.

That dentist scene was just bizarre.

One of the stranger things I've ever seen on Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 135January 24, 2020 4:18 AM

Werewolf Cousin Brad is HOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 24, 2020 4:27 AM

Sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137January 24, 2020 4:37 AM

Here's a link to Part 13, for when this one gets paywalled.

It should be soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 24, 2020 4:53 AM

This really was a "meta" episode. It had a very weird, almost cartoonish feel to it.

I did like the ending, though.

If this is the last we see of Garth, then I'm glad it's a happy ending.

by Anonymousreply 139January 24, 2020 4:57 AM

So far, we've seen the last of Mary, Ketch, Jack, Rowena, Kevin Tran, Eileen, and now Garth.

Who's left to bid farewell? Only Bobby, Jody, and Donna.

by Anonymousreply 140January 24, 2020 5:41 AM

R137 he reminds me of Jonathan Bennett.

by Anonymousreply 141January 24, 2020 9:04 AM

The episode pulled a 1.02.

Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 142January 24, 2020 5:23 PM

Nevertheless, it was a fun episode, R142.

I like that the writers are paying homage to all of the past characters.

It's a nice tribute.

by Anonymousreply 143January 24, 2020 6:08 PM

Jensen and DJ Qualls are the same age, but Jensen looks younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 24, 2020 6:53 PM

Garth has a weird body shape.

He looks super skinny, but he still has a bit of a stomach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 24, 2020 6:54 PM

Omg, the meltdown going down right now at Primetimer is beyond ridiculous. They need to fucking relax.

It was a funny episode and the boys were great in it.

Loved that Garth still has his hunting skills and saved the guys. His family is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 146January 24, 2020 7:05 PM

[quote] Omg, the meltdown going down right now at Primetimer is beyond ridiculous. It was a funny episode and the boys were great in it.

What are they saying?

Link?

by Anonymousreply 147January 24, 2020 7:07 PM

Yeah R146, I want to know what's going on, but no way in hell am I going over there.

by Anonymousreply 148January 24, 2020 7:11 PM

That they just undid 14 years of the show because their skills were all “god” given and they did nothing on their own.

They seemed especially pissed that the twins’ names were Sam and cas (okay, I’ll give them that one. Fuck cas. I don’t think Garth has ever met cas. They blamed the asshole Dabb for screwing Dean over)

by Anonymousreply 149January 24, 2020 7:14 PM

Only The Flash & Supernatural now consistently pull more than a million viewers on CW for live airings.

The rest are all now sub a million.

Spare us the feigned horror at SPN's ratings.

by Anonymousreply 150January 24, 2020 9:52 PM

[quote] Only The Flash & Supernatural now consistently pull more than a million viewers

If Jensen wanted a show after Supernatural, he could probably have one, too.

The CW owes both Jared and Jensen for sustained high ratings on their network.

by Anonymousreply 151January 24, 2020 9:54 PM

We knew this week’s episode of Supernatural was going to be special, but we had no idea just HOW special. When Garth goes to treat Dean for 17(!!) cavities, he uses gas to knock him out. And what does Dean dream about? Just a casual tap dance number with Garth in the bunker.

“So a couple of weeks before I went to shoot the episode, I saw a producer who casually asked me, ‘Do you tap dance,'” guest-star DJ Qualls, who’s played Garth in six episodes of the series, remembers. “And very casually, I was like, ‘No, I don’t.’ Then I get there and I go to my wardrobe fitting and they’re like, ‘So you tap dance, right?’ They send me a video of a full-on choreographed four-minute tap-dancing sequence between Jensen and myself, and I am crapping myself. I said, ‘We can’t do this.'”

Thankfully, Qualls wasn’t in it alone. “Jensen was my absolute hero during this time because he didn’t know what he was doing either,” Qualls says. “They scheduled only like one or two rehearsals and he was like, ‘No, we need this every day.’ And I’m like, ‘Thank you so much.'”

The learning process wasn’t without its mishaps. “I broke two lamps in the hotel because there’s a cane thing,” Qualls says of the routine. But that didn’t stop Qualls from rehearsing at every free moment. “Every time I was out for dinner or I walked to the bathroom, I would go into a stall and do a little bit of the rehearsal.”

And in the end, it paid off, delivering an epic moment Supernatural fans won’t soon forget. “Every time one of these episodes comes out, I’m just as excited as if I’ve done a feature because we spend a good amount of time with fans and we come into contact with the people that actually watch the show,” Qualls says. “It’s important to us to do a good job for them. It really, really is.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152January 24, 2020 10:40 PM

The Destiel people are arguing that the lamp Dean danced with is a stand-in for Cas. Maybe it is. Or maybe it's just a lamp, idk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153January 25, 2020 12:07 AM

[quote] The Destiel people are arguing that the lamp Dean danced with is a stand-in for Cas

The exact same thing went through my mind.

Dean doesn't currently have a girlfriend, so since this was all in his mind (while he was under the laughing gas), then he had to be imagining that he was holding someone.

I'd like to think that someone was Castiel.

by Anonymousreply 154January 25, 2020 12:14 AM

So let me get this straight: In this episode, Dean Winchester, ghost hunter extraordinaire. tap dances with a lamp. Everybody loses their shit because they think the lamp is actually a person-slash-angel. You can see why people make fun of you guys (and this shitty show), right?

by Anonymousreply 155January 25, 2020 4:16 AM

Those people are pathetic and delusional.

by Anonymousreply 156January 25, 2020 4:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!