Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hollywood Mattress Melissa Benoist details her story of abuse

Supergirl star Melissa Benoist is speaking out about domestic violence after what she describes as months of domestic abuse.

Doesn't name names, but it's obviously Blake Jenner and his big cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387March 5, 2020 12:12 AM

Now, this is a story worthy of an article. She got the shit beat our of her. OP, you're dead wrong for that title, but it made me laugh.

Old girl should name names or keep this from the press. Without actually naming the accused she just comes off as another person looking for positive PR. I believe, her but you can't change things if you protect the identity of an abuser.

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2019 9:24 PM

She had her nose bobbed?

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2019 9:24 PM

These dumb hetero broads put out for parts and for any man who will say yes, and then they have the nerve to cry rape/abuse. You reap what you sew, bitch. As a gay man who would gladly suck the cocks you complain were attached to abusive pricks, I am sick and fucking tired of being expected to throw my fellow men on the sword out of guilt. Women instigate abuse all the fucking time; it's just underreported.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2019 9:25 PM

I liked Blake until I read this. Shame.

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2019 9:25 PM

r3 did you ready the article? It has nothing to do with sexual assault or sex at all, it's about physical abuse from a former lover.

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2019 9:28 PM

The end part mentions a 2016 talk show appearance with an eye injury. And she filed for divorce from Jenner in 2016. Open and shut case, no?

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2019 9:29 PM

r4 if you get a chance to fuck him, don't feel bad. These types of outburst rarely show up on a one-night stand.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2019 9:29 PM

I guess he didn't take The Fappening well. I don't feel bad for him if this kills his career stone dead. I worry for any woman who "stands by" him.

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2019 9:32 PM

He had a big fake dick but he couldn’t live forever.

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2019 9:34 PM

Yawn. She had the money, support system, and resources to leave but stayed for quite some time. Clearly she was getting something out of it. This is not PC but I truly believe that some women get off on being abused vulnerable damsels in distress. Or the excitement of being around a brutish and unpredictable man. And before everyone starts howling, I am NOT talking about women who have no resources to get away. I am tired of every rich Hollywood brat who sucks a cock for a part or gets a slap to the face during a domestic spat calling themselves "survivors " .

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2019 9:35 PM

She's white and neither gay nor Jewish, so I don't believe her.

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2019 9:37 PM

[Quote] I am tired

Yes, and so is your spiel.

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2019 9:48 PM

[quote]This is not PC but I truly believe that some women get off on being abused vulnerable damsels in distress. Or the excitement of being around a brutish and unpredictable man.

Oh, but that's just not true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2019 9:50 PM

[Quote] A friend visited me where I was working. My abuser wasn't there so she had a rare opportunity to talk to me without his looming presence.

Jenner had a role on her series, "Supergirl." It's undoubtedly him.

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2019 9:50 PM

[quote]You reap what you sew, bitch

Shut your trap, Betsy Ross

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2019 10:19 PM

The full video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2019 10:37 PM

Suddenly I like Blake Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2019 10:37 PM

[Quote] Suddenly I like Blake Jenner.

He'll need the likes of you.

by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2019 10:38 PM

He hit me, and it felt like a kiss.

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2019 10:40 PM

I get that she didn't name names, but by specifically saying it was a younger partner it narrows it down to...1. Either say the name or don't.

I used to see Blake around a fair amount (I guess he lives(d) near me) but I haven't in months.

by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2019 10:41 PM

Will he be dropped from "Merrily"? The amount of women he could (and probably will) victimise in 20 years... Cut your losses, Linklater (and everyone else).

by Anonymousreply 21November 27, 2019 10:41 PM

I have no awareness of this work except from the threads here detailing her life as a whore.

by Anonymousreply 22November 27, 2019 10:44 PM

Are you typing drunk?

by Anonymousreply 23November 27, 2019 10:45 PM

Honestly R22 I think a lot of us would do the same. Put me in the body of an attractive starlet for a month and I'd get every big hollywood cock I could.

by Anonymousreply 24November 27, 2019 10:46 PM

Did someone rip off her tag?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 27, 2019 11:01 PM

Blake turned off his comments and Kevin Mchale unfollowed him. Glee group chat must be on fiya (like Unique’s eyes)

by Anonymousreply 26November 28, 2019 12:13 AM

R25 Yes, Her Abuser did. The mattress was gaslit by a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 27November 28, 2019 12:22 AM

#istandwithmelissa now trending on Twitter. He just threw a phone at her once, he didn't beat or rape her, ffs.

by Anonymousreply 28November 28, 2019 12:48 AM

And what damage did the phone do?

And what had he done before?

She details it in the video. There were numerous times where he carried her to the batch, turned on the fawcett and exited before returning later, tearful and contrite.

by Anonymousreply 29November 28, 2019 12:50 AM

R28, no, he did a lot more than that. Read the articles.

by Anonymousreply 30November 28, 2019 12:51 AM

*carried her to the bath (after physically abusing her)

by Anonymousreply 31November 28, 2019 12:51 AM

[quote]There were numerous times where he carried her to the batch, turned on the fawcett and exited before returning later, tearful and contrite.

He put her inside the bath and turned the faucet on? What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 32November 28, 2019 12:52 AM

Nevermind.

by Anonymousreply 33November 28, 2019 12:52 AM

R28 shut the fuck up, incel.

by Anonymousreply 34November 28, 2019 1:16 AM

So how was that dick inside of her when the other guy was filming and taking photos? Hollywood definitely loved those photos.

by Anonymousreply 35November 28, 2019 1:18 AM

r34 Stay classy. Like Melissa.

by Anonymousreply 36November 28, 2019 1:18 AM

Sounds like a sex game gone too far. I'll wait to hear his side of things and then decide.

by Anonymousreply 37November 28, 2019 1:18 AM

Will he kill himself?

by Anonymousreply 38November 28, 2019 1:19 AM

r38 Hopefully not. Cock like that shouldn't be cancelled, ever.

by Anonymousreply 39November 28, 2019 1:21 AM

R28 It's the year for sjws and REAL incels supporting a shameless actress spreading her legs and taking dick to be photographed and viewed among hollywood elites. How did you think this below average actress even got a real role?

by Anonymousreply 40November 28, 2019 1:21 AM

He's such a dumb bitch, she probably cried out "beat my pussy" in ecstasy and the oaf took it literally.

by Anonymousreply 41November 28, 2019 1:24 AM

[Quote] Will he kill himself?

He wouldn't hurt a male.

by Anonymousreply 42November 28, 2019 1:27 AM

From the Hollywood Reporter:

[quote]The first incident of violence occurred five months in, she says in the video, when the partner allegedly threw a smoothie at her face. She kept the incident a secret out of shame, fear of again being abused and reluctance to admit it was happening to her. "I learned what it felt like to be pinned down and slapped repeatedly, punched so hard I felt the wind go out of me, dragged by my hair across pavement, head-butted, pinched until my skin broke, slammed against the wall so hard the drywall broke, choked," she said. When she locked herself in rooms, she said, the door was broken down, and she learned not to value property or "myself."

[quote]After a violent attack, the alleged perpetrator would put her in a bathtub and turn on the faucet before leaving the room, only to later return and apologize. She says she stayed because "Deep down I never believed he would change, I just fooled myself into thinking I could help him... Someone had to let him know his behavior wasn't OK, and who better than the one he was taking it out on?"

[quote]Benoist then describes how she herself became violent to fend off the attacks: "I changed and I'm not proud of how I changed," she said.

[quote]A turning point occurred when the partner threw an iPhone at her face, allegedly tearing her iris to the point where it nearly ruptured her eyeball and breaking her nose, an injury such that her vision changed forever. She lied to the nurses and police about how she got the injuries but soon mustered the courage to be able to confide in a friend who asked her about her partner's controlling behavior. "The more people I let in, the more I was bolstered," she said. She says she then broke off relations with the partner.

[quote]Ending her story, Benoist says, "None of this is salacious news, it was my reality. What I went through caused a tectonic shift in my outlook on life."

[quote]She concludes that she wanted to tell her story because IPV is a chronically underreported crime. According to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence, one in four women and one in four men have experienced some kind of violence from their partners; one in seven women and one in 25 men have been injured by their partners. "I want those statistics to change, and I hope that telling my story will prevent more stories like this from happening," she said. "If you are enduring what I went through and you see this, you might be able to find the tiny straw that will break the camel's back."

[quote]In late-night appearances, Benoist often told stories about being "accident-prone," and in one 2016 appearance on The Tonight Show chalked up an eye injury extremely similar to the iPhone incident to falling down a flight of stairs and hitting her eye on a potted plant. “I looked like Squirt from Finding Nemo,” she told host Jimmy Fallon, which is what she said her alleged abuser had told her following the injury in her latest Instagram video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 28, 2019 1:31 AM

And the Jimmy Fallon clip where she talks about how she got a black eye from "falling down a flight of stairs and hitting her eye on a potted plant."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 28, 2019 1:34 AM

Actresses are the fucking worst people on the planet. Trust me on this.

by Anonymousreply 45November 28, 2019 1:43 AM

They also say scratch an actor and you'll find an actress... The eye abuse incident happened just as she landed the role in "Supergirl." I guess Miss Jenner was threatened, as he likely often is...

by Anonymousreply 46November 28, 2019 1:51 AM

"This is not PC but I truly believe that some women get off on being abused vulnerable damsels in distress. Or the excitement of being around a brutish and unpredictable man.".

Yes, much like gay men LOVE getting the shit beaten out if them by some homophobic, brutish and unpredictable man.

by Anonymousreply 47November 28, 2019 1:59 AM

That was perfect R9.

by Anonymousreply 48November 28, 2019 2:01 AM

I'm not a blame the victim kind of guy, but just how much are women willing to put up with before they say enough. This isn't a woman who couldn't leave. Money wasn't an issue. There were no children to keep her there. So why put up with it and then lie about it and now she gets the balls to say something way after the fact. Who knows how many other women this guy has done this to in the meantime. I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 49November 28, 2019 2:03 AM

...what cock are you talking about r39?

The one he showed in that terrible little movie was a (very obvious) prosthetic.

by Anonymousreply 50November 28, 2019 2:03 AM

Pointless without names

by Anonymousreply 51November 28, 2019 2:08 AM

[Quote] I'm not a blame the victim kind of guy, but just how much are women willing to put up with before they say enough. This isn't a woman who couldn't leave. Money wasn't an issue. There were no children to keep her there. So why put up with it and then lie about it and now she gets the balls to say something way after the fact. Who knows how many other women this guy has done this to in the meantime. I don't get it.

She already talked about how she didn't want to get into a relationship with him but she needed his friendship at a vulnerable time.

You say you're not one to blame but... how do you get to 2019, almost 2020, and you have little or no insight into abusive relationships? How one person can chip away at another's self esteem... How shame can be so all encompassing that escape isn't even contemplated.

She talks in the video about being a child of divorce. That's just one insight into her background.

by Anonymousreply 52November 28, 2019 2:09 AM

She made it exceedingly obvious it was about Blake Jenner r51.

by Anonymousreply 53November 28, 2019 2:10 AM

#BelieveAllVictims

by Anonymousreply 54November 28, 2019 2:11 AM

#IStandWithMelissa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 28, 2019 2:14 AM

I’m sorry but I call bullshit. It wasn’t like she didn’t have her pick of men. She’s literally fucked every cock in Hollywood. No way she stayed with an abusive one unless she was into it.

by Anonymousreply 56November 28, 2019 2:14 AM

I'd let Blake abuse me with his cock.

by Anonymousreply 57November 28, 2019 2:16 AM

[quote]how do you get to 2019, almost 2020, and you have little or no insight into abusive relationships?

There was nothing keeping her trapped in that relationship. Money wasn't an issue. There were no children. Why did she stay? I didn't understand that kind of thinking. Now they are calling her strong and brave. It would have been strong and brave if she would have walked away the first time he threw a Slurpee at her.

by Anonymousreply 58November 28, 2019 2:19 AM

Quiet now r56, adults who know something about the world outside of Mom's basement are talking

by Anonymousreply 59November 28, 2019 2:20 AM

When he played Cat Grant’s son Adam on Supergirl, he reeked of jerk asshole.

I believe Melissa.

by Anonymousreply 60November 28, 2019 2:20 AM

#ICumWithMelissa

by Anonymousreply 61November 28, 2019 2:23 AM

R59 is an incel who jerks off to his parents wedding photos.

by Anonymousreply 62November 28, 2019 2:23 AM

R56 exactly.

by Anonymousreply 63November 28, 2019 2:24 AM

He sounds like the most likely perpetrator, but musical theater nerds don’t strike be as the abusive type?

by Anonymousreply 64November 28, 2019 2:30 AM

[quote]I’m sorry but I call bullshit. It wasn’t like she didn’t have her pick of men. She’s literally fucked every cock in Hollywood. No way she stayed with an abusive one unless she was into it.

Wow, now imagine if you actually knew her or even just met her.

by Anonymousreply 65November 28, 2019 2:34 AM

Blake is in NY starring with Peter Dinklage in a new musical version of "Cyrano"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 28, 2019 2:35 AM

Damn r26, Kevin McHale immediately unfollowed him? Haha, work bitch.

by Anonymousreply 67November 28, 2019 2:36 AM

[quote]Wow, now imagine if you actually knew her or even just met her.

I don’t know her and I have no interest in ever meeting her. If she was in an abusive relationship, which I don’t believe, then there was no reason for her to remain in it. She had every advantage and resource available to her that most women don’t.

by Anonymousreply 68November 28, 2019 2:38 AM

[quote] In the story, Benoist, 31, describes meeting the alleged perpetrator at a time in her life when she had just gotten out of a relationship and wasn't eager to get into another.

[quote] Benoist never named the abuser. She only describes the alleged perpetrator as being younger than her. She has been linked to photographer Nick Vorderman, 37, was married to actor Blake Jenner, 27, for over a year and is now married to actor Chris Wood, 31.

It's easy to *not* be in a relationship if you don't want to be in a relationship. I think women do have to start naming names and taking more responsibility for their choices. I'm talking about financially solvent women. If women want to be taken seriously, then they have to stop acting like children caught up in a whirlwind. For the most part, you can *break up* with a man. If he's abusive, the earlier, the better.

by Anonymousreply 69November 28, 2019 2:39 AM

Fun fact: Her last name is pronounced "Ben Wa"

by Anonymousreply 70November 28, 2019 2:40 AM

We understand you have never been in a relationship and don't understand how people end up staying in a toxic relationship, but please leave your incel viewpoints elsewhere

by Anonymousreply 71November 28, 2019 2:41 AM

She seems so plain-Jane and dull to be scoring such an endless supply of hot cock.

by Anonymousreply 72November 28, 2019 2:43 AM

[quote] In late-night appearances, Benoist often told stories about being "accident-prone," and in one 2016 appearance on The Tonight Show chalked up an eye injury extremely similar to the iPhone incident to falling down a flight of stairs and hitting her eye on a potted plant. “I looked like Squirt from Finding Nemo,” she told host Jimmy Fallon, which is what she said her alleged abuser had told her following the injury in her latest Instagram video.

Yet another reason to not watch this type of "interview" show.

by Anonymousreply 73November 28, 2019 2:44 AM

I just saw a headline using IPV. Is this a new thing now? Just called it physical abuse.

by Anonymousreply 74November 28, 2019 2:45 AM

I don’t know about IPV, but she definitely has HPV.

by Anonymousreply 75November 28, 2019 2:46 AM

In retrospect the excuses about her black eye are so damn textbook of someone in an abusive relationship.

by Anonymousreply 76November 28, 2019 2:48 AM

I don’t know who that is @R53 I also have never heard of this woman before But I believe her and I’m glad she got her story out but at this point victims shouldn’t be afraid to name names

by Anonymousreply 77November 28, 2019 2:49 AM

“If that girl had as many dicks on her as she’s had in her she be a damn porcupine.”

by Anonymousreply 78November 28, 2019 2:52 AM

[Quote] For the most part, you can *break up* with a man

You're a homosexual man, are you not? You don't go through life as a woman. Women have to manage men's behaviour in a way that other men do not - from catcalls on the street from strangers, to the men in their own family.

by Anonymousreply 79November 28, 2019 3:06 AM

[quote]Women have to manage men's behaviour in a way that other men do not

This is not Tammy Sue down at the trailer park. This is a working actress with a support system who didn't leave and who covered for the man who was beating her.

by Anonymousreply 80November 28, 2019 3:24 AM

Most people are "working" and have resources. That doesn't stop them from self esteem issues, self harm issues, domestic violence, addiction... the list goes on...

by Anonymousreply 81November 28, 2019 3:34 AM

Stop constantly fucking around on your husband with people in the same industry as him and he won’t throw shit at you.

by Anonymousreply 82November 28, 2019 3:53 AM

Why did she not name Blake Jenner but give so many clues that she could only possibly have been talking about him? If she doesn't want to name him then don't get into specifics and if she does want to get into specifics then you may as well name him.

And for what it's worth, I believe her totally. Also, even if she is a terrible person and the slut of all time as some people have said, it doesn't mean she deserves domestic abuse.

by Anonymousreply 83November 28, 2019 2:09 PM

I wonder if an attorney has advised her against naming him?

Are there legal precedents for skipping the name but sharing the details of abuse?

by Anonymousreply 84November 28, 2019 2:15 PM

Melissa Benoist IS Dawn Davenport!

by Anonymousreply 85November 28, 2019 2:18 PM

Whiles outlets like Perez Hilton have named Jenner, it's only been in the latter part of an article. By not naming him, the reporting is focused on the abuse and not a She Said / What Will He Say situation.

by Anonymousreply 86November 28, 2019 2:20 PM

Sorry but what she did is incredibly coward.

You don't talk about your abuse on social media, you go to the police and sue the bastard.

She is a grown woman and she has the money, and when you accuse someone you say his name, because when you don't do that it seems that you are covering your ass of being sued and only want to cause damage.

The truth is she had tons of bad press for being a cheater, and this looks like a half cooked me too moment.

Go to the police or shut up

by Anonymousreply 87November 28, 2019 2:21 PM

She won’t go to the police because she knows the charges are bogus and won’t hold up in court.

by Anonymousreply 88November 28, 2019 2:25 PM

I believe her and I feel so sorry for her,Glee was really full of fucked up people

by Anonymousreply 89November 28, 2019 2:26 PM

R88: In that case she should say his name, what she is doing is incredibly coward, she is giving clues but she don't want to face the consecuences of saying his name

R89: It's difficult to blame Glee for their case. When they arrived on the show Glee was not the monster hit it was in their first seasons, so i doubt the success affected them in any way

by Anonymousreply 90November 28, 2019 2:30 PM

[Quote] Sorry but what she did is incredibly coward.

Nonsense. She's outed him and now many women know to avoid him. Sadly, some won't but that can't be helped.

by Anonymousreply 91November 28, 2019 2:33 PM

I believe her as well, but I still think she made a bunch of stupid choices and should have come forward years ago.

by Anonymousreply 92November 28, 2019 2:34 PM

I like that she played with his balls before entering...but why the condom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 28, 2019 2:35 PM

How arrogant to quibble about WHEN she should have come out about this. The decision is entirely hers.

by Anonymousreply 94November 28, 2019 2:37 PM

I can’t believe her snatch isn’t shaved.

by Anonymousreply 95November 28, 2019 2:38 PM

R91: No, what she did is give hints that it's him without saying his name, so if he defends himself he will be outed. That's pure cowardice.

by Anonymousreply 96November 28, 2019 2:39 PM

How is it cowardice? She didn't hint. She referenced a specific eye injury that was publicly logged via the talk show appearance in 2016. She put it out there. Kudos, Melissa.

by Anonymousreply 97November 28, 2019 2:42 PM

I don’t get her appeal at all. Her tits aren’t even big. Why are these hot guys lining up to fuck her?

by Anonymousreply 98November 28, 2019 2:42 PM

Are you kidding? If you can't see why a blonde girl next door type is of huge appeal to the majority, well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 28, 2019 2:43 PM

R98, I mean this with all the love in the world... but just how gay are you?

by Anonymousreply 100November 28, 2019 2:44 PM

R97: She avoided saying his name, so he can't sue her for defamation.

She cheated on him multiple times when they were married and she dumped him the minute she became a biggest star than him. For sure she didn't acted like she feared him.

But even in the case that everything she said it's true, this is a very serious issue, not something to post on social media or tell on a tv show

by Anonymousreply 101November 28, 2019 2:46 PM

This is why Millennials are so fucking annoying.

Deal with criminal behavior like a responsible adult by going to the police.

Don’t deal with it by posting on Twitter like a moron.

by Anonymousreply 102November 28, 2019 2:49 PM

[Quote] she dumped him the minute she became a biggest star than him.

And he threw an iPhone at her head when she became a bigger star than him upon booking "Supergirl." And still, she got him a job on her show.

by Anonymousreply 103November 28, 2019 2:49 PM

[Quote] Deal with criminal behavior like a responsible adult by going to the police.

[Quote] Don’t deal with it by posting on Twitter like a moron

Have you any advice for Blakey?

by Anonymousreply 104November 28, 2019 2:50 PM

Exactly R102. What she is basically doing is old school lynch mob justice, instead of going to the police when this all actually happened.

by Anonymousreply 105November 28, 2019 2:51 PM

R103: Which is not a good idea.

She is an adult, this is not the way to behave on a serious issue. She basically throwed him under the bus on the media, and we had some previous examples of that in recent years that weren't like the accuser said.

Abuse, domestic violence, rape are not something to solve on twitter but on a trial

by Anonymousreply 106November 28, 2019 2:53 PM

You have no knowledge of her self-esteem. Actors can be completely fucked-up in a few ways, why do you think they're so comfortable playing different characters, they have needless plastic surgery, etc.?

Mandy Moore has been a bigger star than Ryan Adams. Yet, he played on her emotions and self-esteem the same way he's manipulated other women before or after her. He found a few issues in which she was particularly insecure, and he pressed on them whenever he wanted to make her a mess.

It has nothing to do with Hollywood status, and it's not a 24/7 operation. Benoist probably had some fine times with Jenner, times that made the abusive moments look like isolated incidents for her then. So, I don't think that her story is particularly suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 107November 28, 2019 2:55 PM

Given the notches on her bedpost, amazing there was only one abuser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 28, 2019 2:56 PM

The police came to her hospitabl bed and she told them the story upon which she and Blake agreed.

by Anonymousreply 109November 28, 2019 3:03 PM

*hospital

by Anonymousreply 110November 28, 2019 3:03 PM

You idiots faulting her for staying are idiots.

SHE LEFT.

by Anonymousreply 111November 28, 2019 3:03 PM

Consensual sex is likely to lead to abuse? Where's the logic there?

by Anonymousreply 112November 28, 2019 3:04 PM

[Quote] You idiots faulting her for staying are idiots.

[Quote] SHE LEFT.

If she left straight away, those who fault her would still do so. They'd just pivot to some other bullshit reason.

by Anonymousreply 113November 28, 2019 3:05 PM

[quote]Have you any advice for Blakey?

My advice to him is that he is innocent until proven guilty. And he’ll never be proven guilty as long as women like this refuse to go to the police.

by Anonymousreply 114November 28, 2019 3:05 PM

Oh fuck off R10

by Anonymousreply 115November 28, 2019 3:06 PM

I can’t believe Bruce expected her to refrain from “romantic or flirty roles.”

Doesn’t he realize those are the only roles she’s likely to get? Doesn’t he realize they’re both quasi-whores?

He was basically asking her to stop acting. That they didn't appreciate that speaks of their naiveté.

by Anonymousreply 116November 28, 2019 3:07 PM

Wow, I guess this will be the big discussion around the Thanksgiving table today.

by Anonymousreply 117November 28, 2019 3:09 PM

If she names him he'll either stalk and kill her OJ style or sue the shit out of her.

by Anonymousreply 118November 28, 2019 3:11 PM

Why did she ever get married? She obviously enjoys being a whore.

by Anonymousreply 119November 28, 2019 3:15 PM

I'm sorry but when you reveal things this way instead of through the law I don't believe you. She knew everyone would accuse Blake and he would have no way of defending himself. The culture is women right men wrong so he doesn't stand a chance. Maybe he did it but we'll never know. We do know she now gets publicity and sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 120November 28, 2019 3:23 PM

This makes me wonder about the kind of people we subconsciously attract, and who we are attracted to. I’m not BLAMING anyone. Just pondering.

by Anonymousreply 121November 28, 2019 3:23 PM

[Quote] My advice to him is that he is innocent until proven guilty.

He has turned off the comments on his Instagram. Was that a good move? How long shout he wait to turn them back on again?

by Anonymousreply 122November 28, 2019 3:28 PM

[Quote] The culture is women right men wrong

Not at all. Try to sit in on a rape case in court some time.

by Anonymousreply 123November 28, 2019 3:30 PM

[Quote] Maybe he did it but we'll never know.

Oh, we'll know. Domestic abusers don't just swear off domestice abuse.

by Anonymousreply 124November 28, 2019 3:31 PM

[Quote] Why did she ever get married? She obviously enjoys being a whore

Who says you can't have both?

by Anonymousreply 125November 28, 2019 3:32 PM

R123 That's where it belongs, in court.

by Anonymousreply 126November 28, 2019 3:34 PM

A guy is beating up women? Let's focus on how it's the women's fault!!!!!

You guys are a bad parody.

by Anonymousreply 127November 28, 2019 3:35 PM

She’s a whore, Darling!

by Anonymousreply 128November 28, 2019 3:36 PM

I don't see the point of posting her nude photos or calling her a whore,some of you are worst than straight men,you better not complain next time people are homophobic to you

by Anonymousreply 129November 28, 2019 3:37 PM

Thanks for the pic R93. Are there others?

His cock looks nice and thick

Is he uncut? Looks like some foreskin under his head. It it could be the condom wrinkling a bit

by Anonymousreply 130November 28, 2019 3:39 PM

She doesn’t have to want all the drama and hassle of criminal prosecution in order to talk, assholes.

by Anonymousreply 131November 28, 2019 3:41 PM

That's Nick Vorderman r130 btw, not Blake Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 132November 28, 2019 3:42 PM

So where are the.Blake cock pics?

by Anonymousreply 133November 28, 2019 3:43 PM

That is not Blake’s dick, r130. It was her photographer BF.

Hence, the photos.

by Anonymousreply 134November 28, 2019 3:45 PM

[quote]Not at all. Try to sit in on a rape case in court some time.

A court of law is not Twitter. Accusations have to actually be proven there.

by Anonymousreply 135November 28, 2019 3:48 PM

The “trial by Twitter!” Umbragist is just a knee-jerk woman hater. Either an alt-right incel repeating the script or dickmatized by Blake Jenner. Or both.

Benoist isn’t naming names, doesn’t want the drama and that’s cool of her.

Justice is a separate issue. It has nothing to do with whether these allegations are true or right.

If you think the police and courts always arrive at the truth or justice, you’re FUCKING CRAZY.

by Anonymousreply 136November 28, 2019 4:03 PM

I can't believe there's victim-blaming/shaming going on in this thread by some ugly queen who cannot seem to comprehend what being trapped in a domestic abuse situation is like and thinks access to money means it's no big deal. What a horrible cunt you are. Hopefully you will never experience anything like this and remain as ignorant as you are today.

by Anonymousreply 137November 28, 2019 4:04 PM

I can’t believe someone on a gossip board is against a public figure gossiping.

You’ve got to be some kind of bigot.

by Anonymousreply 138November 28, 2019 4:06 PM

[quote]Benoist isn’t naming names, doesn’t want the drama and that’s cool of her.

By not reporting it, she’s allowing him to get away with it and continue to do it to others. She’s only hurting other women, and that’s not at all cool of her.

by Anonymousreply 139November 28, 2019 4:08 PM

Same story with all the MeToo sluts like Rose McGowan who were happy to take payoffs and stay silent for years while the alleged abusers continued to allegedly rape other women.

But now they expect to be treated like some kind of brave heroines.

by Anonymousreply 140November 28, 2019 4:10 PM

Neither Melissa nor you cited the talk show injury, r97.

The journalist author pointed those clues out beyond Benoist’s testimony. I would not have known that if the article hadn’t pointed it out and neither would you.

by Anonymousreply 141November 28, 2019 4:13 PM

[Quote] By not reporting it, she’s allowing him to get away with it and continue to do it to others. She’s only hurting other women, and that’s not at all cool of her.

Nonsense. She's shared the details, which tie the incidents to Jenner. Everybody knows now.

by Anonymousreply 142November 28, 2019 4:13 PM

[Quote] Neither Melissa nor you cited the talk show injury, [R97].

[Quote] The journalist author pointed those clues out beyond Benoist’s testimony. I would not have known that if the article hadn’t pointed it out and neither would you.

That's rather a moot point in the social media age. Information spreads like wildfire.

by Anonymousreply 143November 28, 2019 4:15 PM

Here's the eye injury. Note the relative size of her pupils.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144November 28, 2019 4:17 PM

[quote]She doesn’t have to want all the drama and hassle of criminal prosecution in order to talk, assholes.

We’re the assholes?

First of all, how the fuck is she avoiding ‘all the drama and hassle’ by pulling this stunt?

Yes. Stunt.

She’s getting her negative attention fix. Again.

What she’s avoiding is her accusation being examined. What she’s avoiding is her actions of that time being scrutinized.

Not about responsibility.

Not about justice.

She’s all and only about drama (and cock).

by Anonymousreply 145November 28, 2019 4:24 PM

Nah, negative attention fix would be if she went and stroked Justin Timberlake's thigh in public. She's highlighting abuse and she's received support for that, as she should.

by Anonymousreply 146November 28, 2019 4:30 PM

Blake Jenner is Florida trash, of course he did it. There is not one doubt in my mind that he did it. That's not my problem with all of this. My problem is women who can leave and have the means to leave, but who choose to stay and remain silent. Then once they finally get up the nerve to leave, they stay silent which only allows assholes like this to keep abusing other women.

Then when they finally decide to talk, they go to social media or other outlets instead of the proper authorities which promotes lynch mob justice. So many other women could have avoided being hurt by this guy, if she would have done the right thing from the start. Melissa is no hero. She's not strong or brave.

by Anonymousreply 147November 28, 2019 5:08 PM

Wasn't there a comment in a different thread where someone said Blake Jenner acted like douchebag at an audition thinking it was beneath him to audition or something like that?

by Anonymousreply 148November 28, 2019 5:09 PM

They don't exist r133.

by Anonymousreply 149November 28, 2019 5:10 PM

Blake hasn't been culturally relevant since his Glee days r148. If he thinks he is above *anything* he needs to be slapped.

by Anonymousreply 150November 28, 2019 5:11 PM

Good for her. He's a grade A asshole. Why would anyone defend such a shit.

by Anonymousreply 151November 28, 2019 5:21 PM

[Quote] My problem is women who can leave and have the means to leave, but who choose to stay and remain silent. Then once they finally get up the nerve to leave, they stay silent which only allows assholes like this to keep abusing other women.

[Quote] Then when they finally decide to talk, they go to social media or other outlets instead of the proper authorities which promotes lynch mob justice. So many other women could have avoided being hurt by this guy, if she would have done the right thing from the start. Melissa is no hero. She's not strong or brave.

If people don't adhere to the schedules you lay down, they're failures, huh?

by Anonymousreply 152November 28, 2019 5:36 PM

[quote]If people don't adhere to the schedules you lay down, they're failures, huh?

No, not failures but don't come looking for a pat on the back and the oh you're so brave and strong bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 153November 28, 2019 5:40 PM

YUP R123 I was on the jury for a rape case. If I ever had a sense if sympathy for "falsely accused" men I lost it during that time. Every benefit of doubt is afforded men and women get dragged over the coals.

by Anonymousreply 154November 28, 2019 5:58 PM

[Quote] No, not failures but don't come looking for a pat on the back and the oh you're so brave and strong bullshit.

What is the acceptable window period in which a (financially independent) victim of abuse (with great highlights) may speak? A week? A month?

Benoist filed for divorce at the end of 2016. Divorce is difficult when there's no domestic abuse. Was it ok to allow the divorce go through, and thus no longer be tied to her abuser, before speaking out? I guess not. You should consider at least writing a pamphlet on this issue.

by Anonymousreply 155November 28, 2019 6:04 PM

R154: That's on a trial, maybe that's the reason she is using social media. A twitter lynch does the job and doesn't need any prove

Sorry, but she is not doing it right. Domestic abuse is something too serious to deal with it this way

R155: The main problem is not the timing, even she was not a poor housewife dependent of her husband to live. The problem is the way she is highlighting the abuse and that looks more like a half of revenge a half of self promotion

by Anonymousreply 156November 28, 2019 6:20 PM

So if she went throught the courts, publicity would not be an issue?

by Anonymousreply 157November 28, 2019 6:27 PM

R157: If she went to the courts you know she wants justice, going to social media generally has very little to do with justice

by Anonymousreply 158November 28, 2019 6:33 PM

Proving anything like this in a court of law is incredibly difficult. It's basically a case of he said, she said.

by Anonymousreply 159November 28, 2019 6:40 PM

R159: If she ended on hospital there are some proves.

And yes, all this type of cases are very difficult to prove (unless there's a clear evidence) so the victim needs to be brave to do it.

But even if she only wanted to go the tv show or social media route you need to be frontal and sincere, hiding the name but giving clues to make everybody know who is the aggresor is not the way.

Of course there are worst cases like the Aziz Ansari case (who was only guilty of not reading the woman's mind)

by Anonymousreply 160November 28, 2019 6:47 PM

R10 the kind of shit you idiots say on here is astounding some times

by Anonymousreply 161November 28, 2019 6:47 PM

You’re a frothing, blithering asshole, R145.

It’s not warranted.

by Anonymousreply 162November 28, 2019 6:51 PM

Literally the first thing that I thought when I saw a headline about this was, "Datalounge is going to be filled to the brim with misogyny and victim-blaming today!"

I especially love the, "This isn't PC, but..." Love how human decency is considered "PC". lol Thank god we have such an active insurgency rebelling against that.

by Anonymousreply 163November 28, 2019 6:57 PM

[quote]If she names him he'll either stalk and kill her OJ style or sue the shit out of her.

This is why I always thought Halle Berry kept the name of her abuser secret other than saying privately that it wasn't Dave Justice.

by Anonymousreply 164November 28, 2019 7:04 PM

I guess r147 never loved a person, or forgave one, or felt they didn’t deserve a full-blown, public court ordeal and prison sentence for something.

I guess it never occurred to her that Benoist might have dirt of her own or took advantage of the situation which would be made public and used against her if she pressed charges.

At any rate, there is nothing to complain about Benoist here, unless there is evidence showing she’s lying. Right now, the evidence supports her claims.

And I’d rather hear about what punishment Blake or Benoist deserve from Blake or Benoist, not r147.

Your absolutism doesn’t apply to our world.

by Anonymousreply 165November 28, 2019 7:28 PM

I'd like to know what challenges this presents for Jenner's employers. Will the Cyrano producers wait it out - I think the show runs less than a month more. Will he be quietly let go from "Merrily"?

by Anonymousreply 166November 28, 2019 7:31 PM

I bet Lex Luthor is just loving this!

by Anonymousreply 167November 28, 2019 7:37 PM

R158 Oh she wants justice all right, and she's going to get it. He's about to lose EVERYTHING. If there ever was a manifesto for a woman scorned, this is it. She's sayin "Ciao mother fucker".

by Anonymousreply 168November 28, 2019 7:45 PM

R166: Taking fast decisions for twitter outrage is never a good idea. We have some Me too moments that ended in firing and then proved it wrong.

Anyway, this is spreading like a fire. I was watching Ben Platt's instagram and there were several comments about it and i don't even know if Platt is related in any way to any of them

by Anonymousreply 169November 28, 2019 7:46 PM

You think her decision was fast? I don't get that impression at all. At all.

by Anonymousreply 170November 28, 2019 7:54 PM

So is the smoothie in the face another Glee link/reference to imply it’s Blake?

by Anonymousreply 171November 28, 2019 7:57 PM

R170: I was talking about firing him

by Anonymousreply 172November 28, 2019 8:01 PM

I see. That's why I suggested the Cyrano producers might ride it out. It's a short run. The "Merrily We Roll Along" movie is meant to be filmed over a span of 20 years. I can't see those producers letting him stay on with the production.

by Anonymousreply 173November 28, 2019 8:05 PM

R173: That will depend of how this ends. He is innocent till proven guilty, i know that's not the way it works on twitter but social media is not the end of it all

by Anonymousreply 174November 28, 2019 8:12 PM

You don't think social media can kill a project stone dead? That Nina Simone biopic was released with a whimper.

by Anonymousreply 175November 28, 2019 8:15 PM

Of course it can, but some of the Me too accusations backfired so i think people will take things slowly right now.

This is too serious to be just a twitter outrage

by Anonymousreply 176November 28, 2019 8:22 PM

The LInklater project is at the very beginning and i can't see Platt or Feldman in a scandal, both seem sane and quiet, so it's just as easy as changing Jenner for another actor

by Anonymousreply 177November 28, 2019 8:27 PM

Are we sure she just didn't pick up rough trade one night and is using it to get revenge against her ex and stop paying alimony?

Lord knows girlfriend loves to fuck.

I've met bathhouse queens who are less crazed for cock than this skeezer.

by Anonymousreply 178November 28, 2019 10:38 PM

I haven't heard the term skeezer in years. I love it. She is a whore, but she didn't deserve to get a Slurpee thrown at her or her ass beat.

by Anonymousreply 179November 28, 2019 10:45 PM

Agree, just because you’ve fucked a lot of guys doesn’t mean it’s okay for someone to smash your head through drywall. Blake sucks.

by Anonymousreply 180November 28, 2019 10:48 PM

Zuma uv us charge esstra vor heed smush.

by Anonymousreply 181November 28, 2019 11:07 PM

It's not her job to keep it a secret. She can scream it from the rooftops if she wants. It's a free country.

by Anonymousreply 182November 28, 2019 11:21 PM

Also... How many cunts on this threat think it ok to beat up a whore? I mean... How does that logic work? Whores are great. They give us exactly what we want. We should be celebrating whores not hitting them.

by Anonymousreply 183November 28, 2019 11:23 PM

So she likes cock... Like you , me and everyone on Datalounge. Whats the big deal?

by Anonymousreply 184November 28, 2019 11:28 PM

I'm sure having permanent eye damage sucks. Even if it's a bad relationship you at least want to come out physically unscathed.

by Anonymousreply 185November 28, 2019 11:29 PM

She probably deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 186November 28, 2019 11:33 PM

[Quote] How many cunts on this threat think it ok to beat up a whore?

The ones harping on about whoredom probably couldn't give it away. I doubt they have much relationship experience either.

by Anonymousreply 187November 28, 2019 11:55 PM

Exactly r187. The ones crucifying her for having sex are a bunch of incel losers who are jealous because they can't even cock.

by Anonymousreply 188November 29, 2019 12:16 AM

This isnt the fucking 1950s anymore when battered women had zero chances of escaping their situations. I dont want to hear all of these bitches acting like they were victims when its as simple as picking up a goddamn phone and calling a shelter or a program or the goddamn cops. Theres NO reason a woman has to put up with some asshole beating her these days. or abusing her mentally. NONE.

by Anonymousreply 189November 29, 2019 12:35 AM

I don't know that she's talking about Blake Jenner. She's fucked every straight cock on the west coast and I'm certain many more last summer in NYC when she was subbing in playing Carole King. The reason she and Jenner got divorced was because she was fucking around on him. I'm not saying she deserves to be beaten, but just because she was married to Jenner doesn't mean she didn't have a side piece (or three) during the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 190November 29, 2019 12:36 AM

r189 Well theres always the very real chance he might kill her if she tries to leave but I guess that fear of death doesn't count.

by Anonymousreply 191November 29, 2019 12:38 AM

R191 then she can kill him first and get off with probation.

by Anonymousreply 192November 29, 2019 12:43 AM

r192 ah I see just over power someone twice your size and commit murder and get over it already. Not like everyone isn't capable of shaking that off like its nothing. That statement says a lot about you.

by Anonymousreply 193November 29, 2019 12:46 AM

[Quote] This isnt the fucking 1950s anymore when battered women had zero chances of escaping their situations. I dont want to hear all of these bitches acting like they were victims when its as simple as picking up a goddamn phone and calling a shelter or a program or the goddamn cops. Theres NO reason a woman has to put up with some asshole beating her these days. or abusing her mentally. NONE

You're so oddly vehement for someone who seems to lack any understanding about how humans function.

by Anonymousreply 194November 29, 2019 12:53 AM

No dear,what I am is a person who watched his mother get beaten all the time and she literally had no choice but to take it. In the 60s,calling the cops did zilch point shit. My mother didnt have a choice,women these days most certainly fucking do. vehement ? you betcha. That cunt didnt have 3 kids and no education and no chance of getting help or getting out. The worst part ? Everyone KNEW and no one said a word. So no,I dont want to hear that shit about how "hard" it is to leave your abuser.

by Anonymousreply 195November 29, 2019 1:32 AM

People should compare this case to the Tiger Woods case.

All of these people saying how bad that she was blinded in an eye.

Nobody cared if cheating Tiger's golf club swinging wife blinded him (in 1 eye or 2) when she smashed the car windows.

She could do no wrong since she was victim that was cheated on. Blake won't get the same respect in any case.

The late night comics won't make the same jokes about cheating Supercoward as they did about Tiger.

Hypocritical much?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196November 29, 2019 2:10 AM

R195 What a shame your experiences made you a sociopath instead of someone with empathy for people in that situation.

by Anonymousreply 197November 29, 2019 2:13 AM

Wendy Williams coined the phrase "Tiger Woods Syndrome" in this interview.

Do you think she'll mention a "Melissa Benoist syndrome" anytime soon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198November 29, 2019 2:13 AM

Will any of these cheating Tiger jokes ever apply to a female cheater?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199November 29, 2019 2:16 AM

Will MB ever get jokes aimed at her for like TW did?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 29, 2019 2:17 AM

^ "at her for ACTIONS like TW did?".

by Anonymousreply 201November 29, 2019 2:19 AM

Are there any pictures of Blake's "supposedly" big cock?

by Anonymousreply 202November 29, 2019 2:37 AM

[quote]I believe her and I feel so sorry for her,Glee was really full of fucked up people

Glee was messy TV show set. Melissa's comment about needing Blake's friendship during a vulnerable time might fit in with the rumors about some of the original Glee cast members hating the additions that were brought in seasons 3 and 4. Jenna Ushkowitz was said to have hated Melissa and Becca Tobin. I can see a situation there Blake, Melissa, Becca, and maybe Jacob Artist had to ban together and deal with the toxic workplace.

by Anonymousreply 203November 29, 2019 2:39 AM

......and here’s what you missed on Glee.... Cory Monteith died from a drug overdose. Mark Salling killed himself because he was a peodophile. Lea Michele has a huge conk and ego to match. Naya Rivera was charged with battering her husband. Blake Jenner is blamed for beating Melissa Benoist. Did I leave anyone out?

by Anonymousreply 204November 29, 2019 2:48 AM

I hate Becca Tobin. Nasty bitch looks like a bulldog.

by Anonymousreply 205November 29, 2019 2:50 AM

R204 Chris Coffer says he pays too much in taxes.

by Anonymousreply 206November 29, 2019 2:50 AM

I was the only normal person on that show.

by Anonymousreply 207November 29, 2019 2:52 AM

R204 Adam Shankman and Ryan Murphy are fuck nuggets and creeps.

by Anonymousreply 208November 29, 2019 2:53 AM

"Fuck Nuggets" ! I love it !

by Anonymousreply 209November 29, 2019 3:31 AM

r163: That's what's at the heart of the complaints about "PC culture", "outrage culture", and "SJWs!". The deplorables that screech this are pissed that they're expected to be considerate and treat the other (i.e., anyone who isn't a straight, white, christian, conservative male) with a modicum of respect.

by Anonymousreply 210November 29, 2019 3:44 AM

Do you think she likes it in the ass like all good little sluts?

by Anonymousreply 211November 29, 2019 10:43 AM

you mean like a Datalounger R211?

by Anonymousreply 212November 29, 2019 10:48 AM

I don't know, Incel R211, is that how your mom who you're still living with at 40+, likes it?

by Anonymousreply 213November 29, 2019 1:46 PM

R168 Exactly, and he's not proven guilty of anything. Instead of going the legal route, she chose social media where you don't have to have facts. She knew what she was doing and sent the mob after him. Maybe he deserves it. We don't know. We don't know the whole story. People lie. People want revenge. People want attention. Lots of factors. Women, all people who claim abuse, should be taken seriously, but not blindly believed until all facts are in. Even one unjustly accused persons life destroyed is too much.

by Anonymousreply 214November 29, 2019 2:10 PM

I don't understand why she stayed with him while she was fucking other guys.

by Anonymousreply 215November 29, 2019 2:14 PM

How do we know she was fucking around other than through blind items form CDAN?

by Anonymousreply 216November 29, 2019 2:30 PM

Photos of another guy's cock going into her, R216?

by Anonymousreply 217November 29, 2019 3:00 PM

[quote]Do you think she likes it in the ass like all good little sluts?

Geez, you talk about her like she's Tranny, whoops I mean Danny Pintauro or something.

by Anonymousreply 218November 29, 2019 3:02 PM

[quote]How do we know she was fucking around other than through blind items form CDAN?

If it were only DL talking about her being a slut, I might side-eye it a skosh. But the other sites and social media talk about it too. There is nothing wrong with being a slut. I hope she gets all the cock she can handle. But it doesn't mean that she deserves to be abused and it surely doesn't mean that she didn't handle this entire thing poorly.

by Anonymousreply 219November 29, 2019 3:26 PM

R217 that was a boyfriend from several years ago, the one she left for Blake IIRC

by Anonymousreply 220November 29, 2019 4:06 PM

She was 20 when she got with that guy, the photographer. The fact that she took, in the internet age, "arty" photos of herself getting fucked, not just typica nudes sets off alarm bells about her ability to set down boundaries. She was already pursuing acting back then, right?

by Anonymousreply 221November 29, 2019 4:43 PM

Maybe the mentions of her love for cock are slut shaming but for sure she didn't act like someone whose husband beat her. She cheated on him multiple times when they were married and she was not discret.

That's not how someone who fear her husband acts. Of course that doesn't mean she is lying, but the way she paints herself doesn't match with the rumours about her at all

by Anonymousreply 222November 29, 2019 5:17 PM

R222 the rumors could be... Rumors.

by Anonymousreply 223November 29, 2019 5:21 PM

R206: ARe you really comparing that with all the rest? because everybody complains about that

by Anonymousreply 224November 29, 2019 5:22 PM

[Quote] Maybe the mentions of her love for cock are slut shaming but for sure she didn't act like someone whose husband beat her. She cheated on him multiple times when they were married and she was not discret.

[Quote] That's not how someone who fear her husband acts. Of course that doesn't mean she is lying, but the way she paints herself doesn't match with the rumours about her at all

Are you suggesting she enjoys having her retina detached?

by Anonymousreply 225November 29, 2019 5:24 PM

R223 Well no other Glee person complained about that.

Just Coffer.

by Anonymousreply 226November 29, 2019 5:24 PM

R226: Oh, that's really terrible, terrible for sure.

Maybe he was the only one who complain about that because the rest were too busy with drugs or underage girls

by Anonymousreply 227November 29, 2019 5:26 PM

An by the way, he is a writer now and i don't know a writer who doesn't complain about that

by Anonymousreply 228November 29, 2019 5:27 PM

The throwing the Slurpee thing was a recurring theme on Glee, yes?

by Anonymousreply 229November 29, 2019 5:44 PM

What I don’t understand is making personal experiences like this public.

When an X of mine and I broke up, he went to all of my friends and mutual friends, and made up lots of shit about me. He also shared confidences that I had trusted him with. He was angry that I kicked him out, and he wanted to hurt me.

That said, there were plenty of negative details that I could have also shared about him, however, I felt that even though he was a fucked up dude, he deserved the opportunity to get jobs, stay employed, date, have a home, access to his child with his ex, whom he also trashed, etc. I was of the school of thought that the better he did without me, the less he would seek me out for any reason.

I kept my mouth shut. He trashed me everywhere he could, and everyone who knew me, knew he was a lying piece of shit.

I was deeply hurt by what he did, but he fucked himself over in the end, because his desire to shame me, showed his true colors and character for all.

I was an adult, and I should not have ever gotten involved with him. I knew better, so that’s on me. I took my lumps, because I took responsibility for being made to look a fool, by someone I knew, was a fool, too.

When we get out of shitty relationships, even when we were genuinely hurt and wronged by our former partner, running around, blaming someone else for the whole thing, is dishonest and irresponsible.

Unless you’re a child, or someone with zero means of financial self sufficiency, especially if you share children with the abuser, you are choosing to stay with an abuser, and the fact that someone abuses you, doesn’t mean that your choice is gone, or irrelevant.

I get it. We do crazy shit when we are young. But don’t let someone fuck you over. A career in the entertainment industry, or any industry, isn’t forcing you to be treated like shit.

Outing abusers to the general public, Way AFTER the fact, does what, exactly? Prevent the abuser from abusing others, or perhaps it prevents him from getting laid? Because if an ex is an abuser, his next paramour will know soon enough, without you announcing it publicly, trust.

This rant is about intimate relationships, not work related situations, like Weinstein, who only got outed when Hollywood decided that they wanted to make money in different ways, with different people, and Weinstein was either holding up back room deals, or preventing those deals from going through. Cynical as it is, that whole tear down was 98% about $$$, & 2% about doing the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 230November 29, 2019 5:48 PM

[Quote] What I don’t understand is making personal experiences like this public.

Could it be because these experiences weren't isolated? She's not talking about "he tripped and knocked me over." Have you ever been a victim of assault? Have you any insight into isolation (of any kind)? I know this is DL so "attention seeker!" is the default cry but even so...

by Anonymousreply 231November 29, 2019 5:53 PM

[Quote] I was of the school of thought that the better he did without me, the less he would seek me out for any reason.

Self interest, then.

by Anonymousreply 232November 29, 2019 5:54 PM

[Quote] running around, blaming someone else for the whole thing, is dishonest and irresponsible.

Did you even listen to the video? She lays out that she fell into the relationship in the wake of a previous one. His friendship buoyed her at a vulnerable time. She mentions being a child of divorce and having an intense fear of failing in making a romantic relationship work. She talks about her complicity in the excuses and lies around the abuse. She talks about shame. She talks about the erosion of self esteem. The whole account lays out poor choices she made along the way. She also talks about how leaving is a process.

by Anonymousreply 233November 29, 2019 5:59 PM

[Quote] or perhaps it prevents him from getting laid?

You're typing complete drivel.

by Anonymousreply 234November 29, 2019 6:01 PM

[Quote] Because if an ex is an abuser, his next paramour will know soon enough, without you announcing it publicly, trust.

In others words: Every man for himself?

by Anonymousreply 235November 29, 2019 6:02 PM

Geez how big IS his dick?

by Anonymousreply 236November 29, 2019 6:04 PM

R230 NOT. HER. JOB. TO. KEEP. HIS. SHITTY.SECRET.

by Anonymousreply 237November 29, 2019 6:05 PM

R237: Totally true but her way to make it public is not the right way to do it in my opinion

by Anonymousreply 238November 29, 2019 6:14 PM

R231, that’s what law enforcement officers are for. If someone assaults me, I’m calling the cops ASAP, and getting out. Why? Because that’s what victims of assault do, and because I want to be safe. Once someone hits you, that’s it. There’s no going back, and there’s no reasoning yourself out of leaving. It hurts like hell, but you must do it, or you will be assaulted again, and again, and again.

R232, of course self interest played a big part in my decision to not trash him. What’s wrong with self interest in a situation where you are dealing with an asshole? Self interest was the reason I kicked him out in the first place.

Part of empowering women, is being honest enough to communicate the following: the minute a partner starts verbally and/or physically abusing you, is the very minute you get out of that relationship. What’s the alternative? Taking more shit. Why would that be a better choice than looking after your own self interest?

R231, the reasons I have never gotten to the point in a relationship where a man was full on assaulting me, are: a) sheer luck, and b) because as soon as he started talking to me in ways that were demeaning, and unequivocally communicated towards me in an verbally abusive way, I got out of the relationship.

Did I know for sure that my verbally abusive ex was going to escalate his abuse towards me in a physical way? Nope. But guess what, I wasn’t taking any chances, by sticking around to see what happens.

That doesn’t make me a better person that this young lady who has been wronged by her piece of shit ex. That just makes me a person who views shit like this pragmatically, and understands that the odds aren’t in my favor, the moment my boyfriend/fiancé/husband, starts calling me a bitch, a cunt, or a whore.

Nothing wrong with self interest.

by Anonymousreply 239November 29, 2019 6:14 PM

I think she's being quite pragmatic by outing him.

by Anonymousreply 240November 29, 2019 6:25 PM

Yeah fucking good for her. Public shaming is too good for people like him. She's being.more charitable than she needs to be by not revealing his name.

by Anonymousreply 241November 29, 2019 6:27 PM

[Quote] Nothing wrong with self interest.

Only if it spends too much time mingling with self satisfaction.

[Quote] Because that’s what victims of assault do

You sound so ridiculous with your foot stomping over the right course of action done according to the right schedule.

by Anonymousreply 242November 29, 2019 6:28 PM

R235, had Melissa called the police as soon as this piece of shit assaulted her, and subsequently filed a restraining order, cut off ALL communications, etc., EVERYONE would have known he is a piece of shit abuser, because as we all know, TMZ would have posted his crap on their site, as well as discussing it on their crappy TV gossip fest. And guess what? That right there, would have taught this young lady a HUGE life lesson: even when you don’t believe in yourself, and even when you are so dismayed by personal conflict, and legitimately overwhelmed by fear and doubt, tell yourself “fuck it”, and do the best and only true thing you can do, which is having an abuser arrested, and getting out of a bad relationship, even if it hurts, because you still love him.

That lesson 👆🏼is painful as fuck, but you survive. The harder situation to overcome, is the one where you’re so broken down, you can’t even see straight, and protect yourself accordingly, because now you have spent the last two years, getting physically and verbally assaulted by a piece of shit psycho, who should be in prison, rather than swinging at you whenever he pleases.

by Anonymousreply 243November 29, 2019 6:29 PM

R243 Well she didn't behave like a perfect survivor big woop. Maybe focus on your own recovery and less on how other people should handle theirs.

by Anonymousreply 244November 29, 2019 6:36 PM

R243 Well she didn't behave like a perfect survivor big woop. Maybe focus on your own recovery and less on how other people should handle theirs.

by Anonymousreply 245November 29, 2019 6:36 PM

[Quote] The harder situation to overcome, is the one where you’re so broken down, you can’t even see straight, and protect yourself accordingly, because now you have spent the last two years, getting physically and verbally assaulted by a piece of shit psycho, who should be in prison, rather than swinging at you whenever he pleases.

Are you the poster whose mother was a long time victim of domestic abuse?

by Anonymousreply 246November 29, 2019 6:41 PM

Someone throws a Slurpee at you and slams your head into drywall and detaches your retina and you stay? You people who embrace every victim, even the problematic ones, are why none of this shit is ever going to be fixed and abusers are going to continue to get away with it.

Women like Melissa are the problem, not brave souls who should be lauded. Because of her silence, more women were at risk. She is no hero.

by Anonymousreply 247November 29, 2019 6:42 PM

[Quote] Someone throws a Slurpee at you and slams your head into drywall and detaches your retina and you stay? You people who embrace every victim, even the problematic ones, are why none of this shit is ever going to be fixed and abusers are going to continue to get away with it.

[Quote] Women like Melissa are the problem, not brave souls who should be lauded. Because of her silence, more women were at risk. She is no hero.

She escaped a violent relationship with her life. You're nitpicking doesn't mean shit relative to that.

And she's gone further and outed her abuser. She deserves all the acclaim she receives.

by Anonymousreply 248November 29, 2019 6:46 PM

R248: You are talking about her like she was some helpless victorian heroine. Sorry but that's far from the truth.

She was no helpless poor woman who depends of her husband, she could sue him and out him as an abuser the minute it happened. Instead of that she used a Me too moment to out him without even saying his name. She is not stupid, she knoes nobody is going to question her publicly (even some other Me too moments were proved to be a fraud) and she throws a twitter lynch mob against him. Easy and fast.

That has nothing to do with justice or put domestic abuse on the spotlight, it has to do with revenge. The "everyone is innocent till proved guilty" doesn't exist on social media.

Of course he could do what others did first and sue her for defamation, but in those cases the damage to their careers were done.

People talk about how courage she showed, and no, courage would be go to the police, you don't need any courage to throw your ex under the bus when you know you won't have to prove anything you said

by Anonymousreply 249November 29, 2019 6:55 PM

R245, the only reason I have an opinion on this, and am minutely, temporarily “focused” on her “recovery”, is because she made this public, hence here we are, opining on it.

Nothing I’ve written is wrong, or bad. It’s good advice, and the advice I would give to my very own daughter, if I had one. I’m not trying to shame her. What she went through is awful, no question. But unfortunately, telling everyone that he abused her, isn’t going to make her a stronger person. What makes us stronger, is making choices that we don’t want to make, when making the choice matters. This is only my opinion, and if revealing this experience makes her feel better, great. But I sincerely hope she understands that getting tons of support from her friends and loved ones, or support from strangers online, isn’t as important as her supporting herself, even if that means getting zero validation from others.

Ultimately, what anyone else thinks is irrelevant. What SHE thinks and does should take precedence over all other opinions that come from the outside. SHE MATTERS, and she should matter more to herself, just because.

Me or you knowing that her ex is an asshole, does what, exactly? If SHE believes her ex is an asshole, then that’s all that is necessary, because she’s the one who will choose to stay or go, not us. And conversely, she is the one who will have to pick up the pieces in the aftermath of an abusive relationship, not us.

Unfortunately, her ex will most likely never admit to himself or others that he hurts others, and needs help. People who are abusers and who dole out domestic violence, RARELY EVER change or accept responsibility for their behavior. All that will happen here, as a result of her going public, is him continuing to lie to himself and others, and projecting blame on to the person he abused. Regardless of her coping mechanisms employed post traumatic relationship, this guy isn’t going to become a better person, and if he does, that’s truly a HUGE exception, rather than the norm.

by Anonymousreply 250November 29, 2019 6:57 PM

Can't a ho just be a ho?

by Anonymousreply 251November 29, 2019 7:01 PM

R249 makes good points, but I just want to reiterate that the point isn’t about throwing her ex under a bus, or about proof to others, or public opinion.

Bottom line: if you find yourself in an abusive relationship, get out immediately. If you have been physically assaulted, call the police, have the abuser arrested, go to a hospital, get treatment, and file a restraining order, and press charges. Full stop.

If you do this as soon as the assault occurs, you will be in a situation that is 100% safer than staying quiet about the abuse, and not getting help. Also, if someone starts talking poorly to you, he/she, is an abusive person, who may or may not escalate to physical abuse. Don’t bet against yourself, and take a chance, and stay, ESPECIALLY if you’re not parenting children with the abuser. Verbal abuse is almost always the first sign of further abuse that manifests physically. Full stop.

Understand that regardless of what you do, or say after the relationship is over, your abuser is more than likely not capable of feeling shame, remorse, or anything that you believe the abuser should feel. Your response to the abuser, whether good, or bad, will not change the abuser. Abusers are almost always abusers for life, and this is precisely why they will never take responsibility for their actions. Don’t wait for an abuser to take responsibility for treating you poorly. Likely never gonna happen. The only person who can take responsibility for treating you well in these situations is YOU. YOU will heal and grow, your abuser will most likely not. That’s OK, the abuser isn’t your problem any longer, and the sooner you take responsibility for your safety, the sooner you will understand that you ARE EMPOWERED, and that the ONLY person who can empower you, is YOU. Others can and will victimize you, but the minute you say, “Not gonna happen”, is the minute you step out of a place where someone else can take away your choice, and it’s also the minute where you learn that NO ONE can ever care for you, better or more than you can. That’s empowerment, and that’s real talk, ladies, & gentlemen.

by Anonymousreply 252November 29, 2019 7:40 PM

It's so strange to opine at length about what abuse victims should do (and EXACTLY WHEN they should it, otherwise they're not "hero[es]"), with scarcely a mention about the dynamics of abuse. Abusers pick their victims, they don't just stumble upon them. Abuse is also a process. It's not just getting drunk one night and getting slap happy.

by Anonymousreply 253November 29, 2019 7:52 PM

[Quote] throw your ex under the bus

Her ex is pond scum so talk of buses is moot.

by Anonymousreply 254November 29, 2019 7:53 PM

[quote]But unfortunately, telling everyone that he abused her, isn’t going to make her a stronger person

I read this as "being open about your abuse won't make you feel better."

Personally, as someone who dated a guy who was physically abusive to me about 14 years ago, I didn't start feeling better until I got away from him and I was able to talk openly about it to anyone. That meant I had dealt with it and I used it to help other people that may be in the same situation. For her, it's "Yes, I play Supergirl but that's not necessarily the case in real life."

Also, please, remember: you [the general you] don't really know anyone. Stop judging people's insides by looking at their outsides. Not everyone is YOU.

(And for the record once my ex pushed me down a flight of stairs because we had people over and I wasn't very conversational which he HATED I left. However, we worked together on the same TV series and I just thought he needed actual help so I didn't involve the police because I didn't want people at work to be angry at me or for attention to be drawn towards me or to be that person people are whispering about or for him or get him fired and ... my point is, it is just as simple as leaving the person or calling the cops in some cases but our minds sometimes create constructs where it's not that simple because people are complicated.)

I also see a weird trend on this thread of saying, "SHE WAS A MASSIVE SLUT! .... but the abuse could have happened ... BUT SHE WAS A WHORE! ... but I'm not saying she deserved any of this." That's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 255November 29, 2019 8:00 PM

[Quote] I also see a weird trend on this thread of saying, "SHE WAS A MASSIVE SLUT! .... but the abuse could have happened ... BUT SHE WAS A WHORE! ... but I'm not saying she deserved any of this." That's ridiculous.

You must understand that DL is full of men of a certain age who have never had a healthy relationship with sex or sexuality. Many of these men have never even successfully dated. Their insight into the actual living of life is limited. And they're terribly bitter about their lot in life.

by Anonymousreply 256November 29, 2019 8:04 PM

[Quote] And for the record once my ex pushed me down a flight of stairs because we had people over and I wasn't very conversational which he HATED I left. However, we worked together on the same TV series and I just thought he needed actual help so I didn't involve the police because I didn't want people at work to be angry at me or for attention to be drawn towards me or to be that person people are whispering about or for him or get him fired and ... my point is, it is just as simple as leaving the person or calling the cops in some cases but our minds sometimes create constructs where it's not that simple because people are complicated.

Have you heard anything about his subsequent relationships? Have any other partners of his proven "accident prone"?

by Anonymousreply 257November 29, 2019 8:06 PM

R255/Val:

You’re right. People and situations are complicated, & unfortunately, we usually tend to explain away to ourselves, why we shouldn’t report domestic violence.

When my ex started to verbally abuse me, coupled with rumors of cheating on me, I knew that if I ended the relationship, he would publicly trash me, which he did. However, I pushed through that fear, because I also knew that the possibility of it escalating to physical abuse was very real. For me, that wasn’t an option. I didn’t want to leave that up to chance. I knew, from listening to what others had shared with me about their abusive relationships, that it was probably going to get worse, not better, so for me, it was best to nip it in the bud, rather than allow for it to blossom into a situation where I was physically hurt, and would still be forced to either allow him to stay, or protect myself, and cut him out of my life. So I chose to mitigate through that in a way that caused me less harm than what I had already been exposed to.

Everyone is different. Situations involving children become extremely complex, and I tend to view those circumstances a tad differently, because it completely changes when children are the ones that need to be protected, above all others. But again, we cannot protect children either, if we cannot make tough choices to protect ourselves.

I think the best thing that anyone can do for themselves is ask themselves if they’re OK with being spoken to poorly. As soon as a person starts degrading you verbally, you have been given a huge red flag, and you have an opportunity, right then and there, to get out before physical harm ensues. This will almost always happen before the physical assaults begin. Sometimes, that’s not the case, and the physical assault comes out of nowhere, and that’s also the moment to get out.

It’s not someone’s fault if they become victims of domestic violence, but unfortunately, the only person who can actually make the victim safe, is the victim. Totally unfair, but it’s reality.

by Anonymousreply 258November 29, 2019 8:19 PM

R254: That's if she is saying the truth, because there are some examples of blatant lying on the Mee too movement.

She has all the right of telling her truth, but he should have the right to defend himself. Even if she doesn't go to the police she should be brave enough to say his name, because the way she did makes very easy to interpret that he is assuming his guilty just by defending himself because she never tell the name of her abuser

by Anonymousreply 259November 29, 2019 8:28 PM

Serta will sponsor her inevitable made-for-Lifetime TV movie.

by Anonymousreply 260November 29, 2019 8:30 PM

MeToo is about work related sexual harassment/abuse, is it not? Why are some of you trying to muddy the waters?

by Anonymousreply 261November 29, 2019 8:31 PM

[Quote] She has all the right of telling her truth, but he should have the right to defend himself. Even if she doesn't go to the police she should be brave enough to say his name, because the way she did makes very easy to interpret that he is assuming his guilty just by defending himself because she never tell the name of her abuser

Are you incapable of following the details of her speech? There's no ambiguity. The events and timelines match up perfectly.

It remains to be seen whether he will suffer... professionally and/or personally. And what's stopping him from defending himself?

by Anonymousreply 262November 29, 2019 8:35 PM

I wonder what her goal is by sharing this with the general public? Calling his new girlfriend & warning her is one thing. Shady as fuck, but people do it. OK. The new girlfriend will either believe the ex, and ends it, or more than likely tells the ex to fuck off, and stays.

But this reality show like confessional is meant to do what, exactly?

That’s an honest question, which I would like to have answered, because I don’t see the point in doing something like this, as it will not get the victim real justice. Real justice to me, is calling the cops and having my abuser arrested, so please understand that I am asking for another perspective on this, that I currently am unable to conceive or grasp without outside assistance.

by Anonymousreply 263November 29, 2019 8:41 PM

She never said his name R263. I'm not arguing that people haven't linked this to him but she didn't. Everyone else is attributing it to him.

What she's doing is bringing awareness to help encourage members of "the general public" to come forward and seek help since that's what celebrities and even non celebrities do.

She's also helping to support the organization Futures Without Violence by telling her story and linking people to them.

R259, I'm not arguing that people don't lie but this isn't necessarily a "#metoo" thing. Women coming forward about this is much older than the movement which originally started in relation to sexual harassment and assault linked to unethical practices at the work place.

by Anonymousreply 264November 29, 2019 8:48 PM

Define real justice? If someone is jailed, that's not necessarily real justice, especially if they're back out soon on "good behavior."

Abuse thrives on silence, lies, rationalisations. Melissa Benoist has blown Blake Jenner's nice guy cover. If that significance is lost on you, well then it's lost...

by Anonymousreply 265November 29, 2019 8:49 PM

r225 Datalounge is full of ageing queens who tried and failed to fuck their straight best friend once and have an overwhelming complex about it which comes out as misogynist jealousy because all they want to do is fuck straight guys and all straight guys want to do is fuck hot women.

So they hate women who have a lot of sex because they wish they were them.

by Anonymousreply 266November 29, 2019 8:51 PM

r249 So what if it was revenge? I'd get revenge too if someone almost blinded me.

by Anonymousreply 267November 29, 2019 8:53 PM

R266 sorry no one is jealous of mental instability and bleeding twats.

by Anonymousreply 268November 29, 2019 8:55 PM

Speak for yourself R266 . You ( nor most women) will ever have a tenth of the dick I had. Big surprise for you dear,one day YOU will be the ageing queen. So lay off the bullshit putting down older people.AND I slept with most of my straight friends, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 269November 29, 2019 8:57 PM

As you can see in the case of r269 I hit a nerve. He's probably soiled his kimono.

by Anonymousreply 270November 29, 2019 8:58 PM

Ugh. As someone who counsels women who have survived assault and abuse, I seriously can't with the hatefulness here. It's called trauma bonding. That's why she stayed with him. It's a psychological phenomenon akin to Stockholm Syndrome. He abuses her, then he comes to her and cries about how sorry he is and things are great for a stretch. Then he does it again. Then he cries again. Then he tries to make her believe it's her fault or that she drove him to it. It's an abusive cycle that continues over and over, with the victims brain becoming more and more damaged - literally damaged, as in physical damage to her brain - thereby making it that much easier to manipulate and control her.

It's not a coincidence that she - a woman barely thirty who's already been married multiple time, appears to marry men very quickly, and is reputed to be sexually promiscuous - ended up with an abuser. Everything about her behavior - especially that naked photo shoot she did while having sex - is an outlier of someone with deep seated self-esteem and emotional issues concerning men. This might be her first physically abusive relationship, but it's definitely not her first psychologically abusive relationship.

That said, it's certainly suspect that she picked Thanksgiving weekend to make this announcement. It's very possible a story was already in the works and she wanted to get ahead of it.

by Anonymousreply 271November 29, 2019 8:58 PM

r269

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272November 29, 2019 8:59 PM

R266, if that's how you feel about us gays, what are you even doing here?

by Anonymousreply 273November 29, 2019 9:02 PM

R273 No Hate. Just pointing out the toxic elements in my own culture. You all know it's true. and something you need to work on.

by Anonymousreply 274November 29, 2019 9:17 PM

R271 speaks words of wisdom.

by Anonymousreply 275November 29, 2019 9:18 PM

[Quote] It's very possible a story was already in the works and she wanted to get ahead of it.

What kind of story? And from what source?

by Anonymousreply 276November 29, 2019 9:20 PM

This woman is a hardcore slut. She's literally riding a dick 24/7.

Most women aren't that into sex.

by Anonymousreply 277November 29, 2019 9:33 PM

r274 Yes hate. And supposition of facts not in evidence.

by Anonymousreply 278November 29, 2019 9:33 PM

Well, supposition is rampant in this thread, alongside off topic attacks.

by Anonymousreply 279November 29, 2019 9:37 PM

R230 is absolutely on point.

by Anonymousreply 280November 29, 2019 10:16 PM

I actually don't get R230's point that outing an abuser after the fact is wrong. Why NOT spare someone else injury? And why should be people feel obligated to keep quiet about criminal acts?

by Anonymousreply 281November 29, 2019 11:23 PM

I agree R281 If someone does a terrible thing thats on them, not for everyone else to coddle them. If people want to talk about it that their problem.

by Anonymousreply 282November 29, 2019 11:37 PM

r230's point seems related to their ex, who doesn't seem to have been a violent abuser, so I can't see the point of bringing said individual up at all.

by Anonymousreply 283November 29, 2019 11:37 PM

R266 the fact that the comment upset more people than the abusive language towards women in this horrible thread possibly demonstrates its veracity. I say that as an ageing queen myself.

by Anonymousreply 284November 29, 2019 11:39 PM

Blake’s being slammed on Twitter now. People are telling him to kill himself, that he’s going to jail and getting executed, calling him a monster and a rat etc. I am not defending the man at all but imagine how he will feel if it turns out it wasn’t him. No one will apologise. At the moment it’s like a witch-hunt. PS: I am NOT defending him and DO NOT condone abuse, any abuse.

by Anonymousreply 285November 29, 2019 11:46 PM

Shit’s going down.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286November 29, 2019 11:49 PM

Melissa is gorgeous though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287November 29, 2019 11:53 PM

This trial by social media is going to be the downfall of society . If the man was an abuser,let him have his day in court and prove it. Shes being disingenuous to the nth degree to throw out veiled accusations with zero proof of their veracity .

by Anonymousreply 288November 29, 2019 11:54 PM

I agree with R285 and R288!

by Anonymousreply 289November 29, 2019 11:55 PM

He's a pretty white guy with a big dick. He'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 290November 29, 2019 11:56 PM

R287 translated to English:

Melissa has an obvious nosejob and three-cock-capacity mouth though.

by Anonymousreply 291November 30, 2019 12:21 AM

It's already been discussed how dificult such charges are to prove. I don't blame her for not wanting to see him in court. He can come out and maintain his innocence if he wants. He could even call some DLers to wax lyrical about his wife's sex life - though the details have no baring on violent abuse, which has no justification.

by Anonymousreply 292November 30, 2019 12:24 AM

You're worried that Blake might kill himself? That's not his MO. His victims must be female.

by Anonymousreply 293November 30, 2019 12:25 AM

[Quote] Shes being disingenuous to the nth degree to throw out veiled accusations with zero proof of their veracity .

The cops came to speak to her when her retina detached. Do they do that for every home "accident"?

by Anonymousreply 294November 30, 2019 12:27 AM

[Quote] Shit’s going down.....

What? Twitter comments?

by Anonymousreply 295November 30, 2019 12:33 AM

Boo hoo he goes on Twitter and sees horrible comments. She looks on here and sees horrible comments none of you can throw stones on that score.

by Anonymousreply 296November 30, 2019 12:40 AM

R285 just stop. It is him and he's just going to have to suck it up.

by Anonymousreply 297November 30, 2019 12:51 AM

He's a (objectively, though not to me) good looking white boy. He could just claim he attended anger management or rehab and he'll be off the hook.

Twitter users trying to 'cancel' or jail him are ridiculous. They aren't in the position to deny him jobs and aren't the one(s) who would be filing charges, if anyone was going to. Even if every last one of them tweeting at him refused to watch anything he ever participated in, ever again, it wouldn't make a shit of difference. And only the woman/women he's abused can file charges and, sadly, he'd have to kill one of them to do any REAL prison time for DM. And maybe not even then, our justice system is so shit.

The p.o.s. will be fine, ffs. If you're worried, tweet him snaps of your mussy and go to see his little play. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 298November 30, 2019 1:08 AM

I wouldn't be so sure that he'll be fine. The specificity of the retina story will stick with a lot of people, especially as she made talk show and red carpet apppearances in the aftermath. Rumors have swirled around Sean Penn, for instance - very detailed rumors but they've never been confirmed by the alleged victim.

by Anonymousreply 299November 30, 2019 1:11 AM

He started the grease fire. Let him burn in it.

by Anonymousreply 300November 30, 2019 1:14 AM

mmmhmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301November 30, 2019 3:14 AM

For years, her nickname in Hollywood has been Melissa Be Moist.

Supergirl is basically over, and the only aspect of her reputation she's built is her appetite for cock and infidelity.

Now she's a saint.

Good work Melissa.

by Anonymousreply 302November 30, 2019 3:32 AM

So who is having the worst week, Blake Jenner or the Brazilian gay Lyft guy?

by Anonymousreply 303November 30, 2019 3:39 AM

[quote]Datalounge is full of ageing queens who tried and failed to fuck their straight best friend

Yet here you are, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 304November 30, 2019 3:48 AM

[quote]You must understand that DL is full of men of a certain age who have never had a healthy relationship with sex or sexuality.

Says the queen who sucks anonymous cock through toilet stalls.

by Anonymousreply 305November 30, 2019 3:50 AM

A lot of easily offended eldergays here tonight.

They say the truth hurts.

by Anonymousreply 306November 30, 2019 3:53 AM

They say hypocrisy is even more of a pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 307November 30, 2019 4:42 AM

[Quote] Supergirl is basically over

Well that's not unusual for a show that's now in it's 5th season 🤨

by Anonymousreply 308November 30, 2019 5:06 AM

Did she fuck Sam Witwer during filming last season?

If not then she's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 309November 30, 2019 8:47 AM

How in the world did all you queens get inside her bedroom? Remarkable.

by Anonymousreply 310November 30, 2019 9:08 AM

Where this idea of her fucking around came from? I know there are pics of her having sex with ex boyfriend, but really, it doesnt mean anything.

by Anonymousreply 311November 30, 2019 10:16 AM

R292: Yes,. he can come out and defend his innocent but given the fact that she never said his name that will be like admit that she was talking about him.

She calculated everything, avoiding his name makes way more difficult that he can sue her for defamation.

Victim or not there's nothing brave in what she did now, she knew perfectly that twitter will lynch him and she didn't have to prove anything at all.

by Anonymousreply 312November 30, 2019 10:32 AM

If she knows it to be true, why should she be invested in proof? The justice system fails victims of abuse over and over. She didn't want to get involved in that, no doubt. And she's hardly invested in giving him HIS day in court. She owes him nothing.

by Anonymousreply 313November 30, 2019 11:13 AM

R312, So she shouldn't have said anything at all? Got it. How about he just not have beat her in the first place?

Evan Rachel Wood talked about why she wouldn't name her abuser: because it's traumatic & because then she'd have to go to court and prove it and that costs a lot of money.

Halle Berry wouldn't name hers either but she did at least say in private to other people that it wasn't Dave Justice so that it would get back to him and he would know.

And yes it's brave of her to talk about it because she's probably having to deal with people like you (and no doubt other men in Hollywood who are probably saying things similar to the negative comments in this thread) and no actress wants THAT kind of attention.

by Anonymousreply 314November 30, 2019 11:21 AM

R309 rumour is he's dating her co-star Katie.

R311 from another thread. And there was a blind item about her a few years ago saying that she was cheating on Blake with Chris and/or Tyler Hoechlin. Not long after that the divorce was announced and photos of her with Chris appeared.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315November 30, 2019 11:25 AM

R315 It's based on a fucking BLIND ITEM? Fuck you people.

by Anonymousreply 316November 30, 2019 11:32 AM

R315 It's based on a fucking BLIND ITEM? Fuck you people.

by Anonymousreply 317November 30, 2019 11:32 AM

R314: She should go to the pollice and do the right thing, and if she doesn't want to do it(everybody knows it's difficult to prove something like that after all this time) she should be clear and say his name giving him the opportunity to defend himself. And no, hinting that it's him without saying his name is not remotely the same, in fact it's the opposite

Maybe she is a victim but the way she acted seems calculated and she had all the resources to do the right thing, she is not a economically dependend poor wife who doesn't have a chance.

Domestic violence, rape and sexual harassment are very important matters, too important to make them a twitter discussion

by Anonymousreply 318November 30, 2019 11:36 AM

R314: Won't name your abuser because it's traumatic to you it's perfectly ok when you don't give enough clues to identify him. If you do that you are putting him in the spotlight without a chance to defend himself, and as some people say before we have several me too accusations than end being proved false, so nobody should be judged (not even on twitter) without any possible defense

by Anonymousreply 319November 30, 2019 11:39 AM

We don't know whether she is lying to speaking truth. These Hollywood bitches are well know liar

by Anonymousreply 320November 30, 2019 11:51 AM

R315

That's it? Blind item? It reminds me of Harvey Weinstein spreading rumours and ruining careers of actresses who turned him down.

by Anonymousreply 321November 30, 2019 12:31 PM

[quote]so nobody should be judged (not even on twitter) without any possible defense

Many people here have been judging the shit out of her just because she fucked a bunch guys including yourself so I think you'd probably be the authority on being a judgmental ass.

[quote]If you do that you are putting him in the spotlight without a chance to defend himself

Nobody is stopping you from defending yourself Blake, just speak up but I think the reason you're not defending yourself is because you did it. He can't even say a simple, "it's not me!" because it is him.

[quote]Maybe she is a victim but the way she acted seems calculated and she had all the resources to do the right thing,

You have an agenda. Let's see, the Me Too accusations (which this isn't IMHO since she didn't work with him and she was actually in a relationship with the man - to me that's just good ole fashioned spousal abuse) that proved to be false were ones where there was evidence proving that they were false that came out pretty quickly, like that guy that claimed George Takei abused him -- who couldn't keep his stories straight. While I think Kevin Spacey is a perv, let's not act like we didn't see the texts from that one accuser at a bar within a day of the accusations coming out and to be honest the majority of those accusations have been true because most people don't want to deal with someone like you dear.

Yeah she appeared on a show with a jacked up eye and obviously can prove that it was injured, Blake Jenner has kept his mouth shut and his cast mates have unfollowed him.

But here's the thing, YOU are the reason why people don't come forward.

by Anonymousreply 322November 30, 2019 12:45 PM

R322: Yes, i have a fucking agenda, i don't like using domestic violence to promote your profile, and that's exactly what it looks what she did.

If she can prove he hit her just go to the cops, not to a fucking tv show or to twitter..

And Jenner kept his mouth shut because she never mentioned him. The moment he speaks the moment he'll receive all the shit.

I'm not against her talking about his case, i'm against the way she did

by Anonymousreply 323November 30, 2019 12:50 PM

His cast mates unfollowed him ? Omg it means he is totally guilty !

So... Why follow him in the first place ?

by Anonymousreply 324November 30, 2019 1:00 PM

She's a whore, darling.

Why wasn't she fired from Supergirl after the pornographic pictures came out? Supergirl is a family show. Why does she continue to get jobs in the industry?

by Anonymousreply 325November 30, 2019 1:06 PM

She's a whore, darling.

Why wasn't she fired from Supergirl after the pornographic pictures came out? Supergirl is a family show. Why does she continue to get jobs in the industry?

by Anonymousreply 326November 30, 2019 1:06 PM

'Supergirl' is non-stop lesbianism and used to have trans. It may be a show kids want to watch but they are also being taught that not being what old society called "normal" is just fine. The family values Supergirl preaches are of love, compassion and acceptance.

MB's fuck photos barely made a blip in the entertainment media, so I doubt younger viewers heard about it. No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 327November 30, 2019 1:46 PM

Everyones a whore. Including half the jealous old queens on this thread. No one cares how much of a whore she is. It means nothing. She gets more cock than you. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 328November 30, 2019 1:50 PM

[quote]So she shouldn't have said anything at all? Got it. How about he just not have beat her in the first place?

You totally miss the point. No one is doubting that he did it. What some of us are trying to say is that she should have gone to the police right after it happened. How many women could he have hurt while she said nothing? She finally gets the balls to say something and years after the fact.

No woman deserves to be abused, physically or sexually. But there seems to be this disturbing pattern among women where they choose to stay silent and enable these fuckers to abuse others. And there are a lot of people who make a lot of excuses for this. There was nothing keeping this chick with her abuser. Not one single thing, but she stayed until someone else questioned her about it. Not only is she a coward, she's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 329November 30, 2019 1:54 PM

Sounds like she's just crazy.

No secret that being highly sexed (fucking a lot of guys) as a female is SOMETIMES an indication of being nuts.

Only a matter of time before the full psycho comes out.

by Anonymousreply 330November 30, 2019 1:55 PM

[quote]But there seems to be this disturbing pattern among women where they choose to stay silent and enable these fuckers to abuse others.

You could also say the same thing about children who get abused. The pattern, as you say, is that people who get abused tend to stay silent out of shame and fear. It's not a conspiracy, it's not some plot, it's simply how humans process abuse in many cases.

by Anonymousreply 331November 30, 2019 1:58 PM

[quote] No woman deserves to be abused, physically or sexually. But there seems to be this disturbing pattern among women where they choose to stay silent and enable these fuckers to abuse others.

Did it ever occur to you that they're scared? The fact that you think a man who beats up a woman is not the coward in this situation but a woman is, says a lot about you.

by Anonymousreply 332November 30, 2019 2:05 PM

Knowing how the police treat abused women. I wouldn't report either if I were her.

by Anonymousreply 333November 30, 2019 2:12 PM

Knowing how the police treat abused women. I wouldn't report either if I were her.

by Anonymousreply 334November 30, 2019 2:12 PM

Don't compare a grown ass, making her own money, woman with a child, R331.

R332, you pulled that out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 335November 30, 2019 2:13 PM

Men have more power than women, r335. It's not a perfect analogy, but it works. The fact that you think the person who has less power should be more accountable, says a lot about you.

by Anonymousreply 336November 30, 2019 2:23 PM

This is her with her photographer boyfriend, Nick Vorderman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337November 30, 2019 2:25 PM

Nick, sticking his dick in. The queen who says we're jealous is right. ISHC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338November 30, 2019 2:26 PM

∆ Lucky her

by Anonymousreply 339November 30, 2019 2:26 PM

∆ Lucky her

by Anonymousreply 340November 30, 2019 2:26 PM

Nick Vordeman has a small cock...

by Anonymousreply 341November 30, 2019 2:37 PM

When I met my 1st husband I was barely 21 and heavily into partying,as was he (but not as much as me) . We were together 12 years , but the 1st 2 years was ALL about the drama (cheating,lying,etc, most on my part) . A couple of times during those years there were some drunken fights,and punches and slaps were thrown . As well as some broken furniture. My point is,we (again,mostly me) settled down and had 10 more wonderful years together. When you are young,and you party and fuck a lot,shit happens that doesnt necessarily mean you are rotten people. Im not convinced that wasnt the case here. Too many drugs or alcohol can cause all manner of scenes. Fast forward a few years and her career is waning,so in order to get some attention out comes the story of the one night they were coked out of their minds and fighting and shit happened. This is just another example (in my opinion) of the victimhood culture.

by Anonymousreply 342November 30, 2019 3:16 PM

R342 You both sound insufferable

by Anonymousreply 343November 30, 2019 3:26 PM

Let me get it straight. So she had sex with her boyfriend. She has sex period. Maybe a lot of sex, as blind items say. And for some reasons it makes it ok for her husband to abuse her? Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 344November 30, 2019 3:27 PM

I'm not that r335 I'm saying that abuse has the same effect on whoever experiences it.

You seem to be able to read, I'm surprised you missed that. Or did you just want to start a fight because you're an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 345November 30, 2019 3:28 PM

When does her #metoo story premiere on IG?

by Anonymousreply 346November 30, 2019 3:29 PM

R329

You sound delusional. You think he would've get jail sentences for that? I am happy for La La Land you living in. Also how the hell is she enabling him to abuse other women? He's a grown ass man, he's responsible for the shit he does.

by Anonymousreply 347November 30, 2019 3:35 PM

R343 we werent insufferable,we were young and wild.Again,mostly me. Im so sorry you were never young and stupid, never partied or had a tempestuous relationship. How very boring your life must have been.

by Anonymousreply 348November 30, 2019 3:41 PM

R348 Well it's called not having a personality disorder. I have no regrets over not hitting my boyfriends actually. I was certainly young and stupid but violent? No.

by Anonymousreply 349November 30, 2019 3:49 PM

R342

Seriously, nobody gives a fuck. Why are you talking about it. It's obvious her situation is totally different.

by Anonymousreply 350November 30, 2019 3:50 PM

How do you fucking know R50 ??? Were you standing there ??? Bitches,give me a fucking break . Honestly,I heavily suspect most of you havent ever been fucked ,much less popped a few times during a wild night ! Boring ass old queens ! Yes,Im an old queen too but I was NEVER boring.

by Anonymousreply 351November 30, 2019 3:52 PM

R351

Were you standing there? How do you know? She said she was abused by him, and i rather believe her story about her marriage than some delusional asshole who gloats about being violent to his partner in the thread about family abuse.

by Anonymousreply 352November 30, 2019 3:58 PM

I recently overheard a neighbor abusing his girlfriend. He was being vicious - obviously drunk - and she was crying. I recorded the entire thing and brought it to the police.

They did nothing. They didn't even write up a report. They came by for a wellness check, the couple wasn't home, and they never returned. I HAD THE WHOLE THING RECORDED, BREAKING GLASS HER WEEPING AND EVERYTHING. The people whining about she should have gone to the cops truly have no clue how these situations are handled. Add on the the fact that if she went to the police, she risked having that news plastered all over the media and inciting the guy's anger even more, and it's ever as simple as "just go to the police." Not only are victims treated like garbage, but the cops and the press would do exactly what's being done here: her every sexual encounter would be dragged into the light and dissected publicly. His PR team would do backflips to smear her as best they could. And then there are those photos that would make the rounds again. You fucking aging queens with your "wah wah wah my daddy beat my mommy and that's why women should report" stories seriously need to shut the fuck up. Super sorry your daddy or ex-boyfriend was a drunk and all, but nobody gives a flying flaming fuck that you toughed it out or that you left or whatever Very Special Episode story of your sad life you tell. YOU AREN'T WOMEN. YOUR EXPERIENCE ISN'T THE SAME.

It's never as simple as calling 911. Ever. Do you EVER listen to the news and hear all the stories about women requesting orders of protection and being denied or - worse - being brutally murdered for reporting the guy? What the fuck is your problem?

by Anonymousreply 353November 30, 2019 8:15 PM

R353, people know this. It's been clear for decades that police officers have not only been indifferent to abuse and assault victims but are often domestic abusers themselves.

People saying "Go to the police or shut up" are really just saying "Shut up. Don't hurt this mediocre white guy."

by Anonymousreply 354November 30, 2019 8:28 PM

R353, no offense but all you are is a nosy neighbor. You are not the victim. I completely agree that the police are not always the most sensitive in cases such as this, but that doesn't mean that the victim should avoid them altogether. Melissa had means to leave, but she didn't. Her situation is completely different. She could have left the home. She could have called a friend. She could have called an abuse hotline. Again, this isn't Tammy Sue down at the trailer park. She was the star of a show, he wasn't. That dude doesn't have any PR teams.

by Anonymousreply 355November 30, 2019 8:30 PM

You people are desperate to find a reason to criticize her. It's fucking pathetic. Means to leave doesn't mean shit.She leads a public life. She can't just go into hiding. He would do whatever he had to do to get her back. He would make her life miserable. That's what abusers do. They think they're above the law, untouchable.

For the record, I loathe these social media accusations. Find me ONE that has resulted in any actual comeuppance for the accused. They look strategic because they ARE strategic. Benoist is OBVIOUSLY looking for something here, the timing is too suspect. HOWEVER...she's not obligated to protect other women or report the abuse. Enough with that bullshit, too. We can barely protect ourselves at this point. We don't need to be shouldered with the burden of looking out for an entire gender. There is no right way to process trauma. She did what she had to do to get through it and maintain her career. Anybody who thinks Hollywood is cracking down on this behavior has their head up their ass. If the accused is bankable, they'll be protected. If they've become long in the tooth, like Matt Lauer and les moonves, the network will give them the boot and a hefty severance package.

by Anonymousreply 356November 30, 2019 9:38 PM

Why are you so invested in believing her story 100% and not giving him any benefit of the doubt R352 ? Are you a woman ? Did he dick and dump you ? I ? Has anyone ? Ever ?

by Anonymousreply 357November 30, 2019 11:50 PM

For the dickheads saying that they don't know if it's Blake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358December 1, 2019 2:13 AM

R357

What benefit of the doubt? He didn't say anything. He didn't deny it. Why are you so invested in defending abuser? Are you a man? Gay man? Did you boyfriend left you for a woman and now you hate them? Let me tell you, it happened not because of a woman, but because you're an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 359December 1, 2019 2:23 AM

She clearly wanted to point to him but not NAME him. Why?

by Anonymousreply 360December 1, 2019 2:26 AM

It was me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361December 1, 2019 2:32 AM

Now he needs to punch his father in the pussy.

by Anonymousreply 362December 1, 2019 2:34 AM

R361 I don't get it??

by Anonymousreply 363December 1, 2019 3:03 AM

R359: I repeat, she never said his name, the moment he speaks it's like an admission she was talking about him. It's as easy as that.

And frankly, nobody is going to believe him no matter what he said unless he sue her for defamation, and even in that case she could easily say that she was not talking about him.

Victim or not, she is a coward. If you want to denounce your abuser you should be clear and name him, if you want to talk about your abusive relationship and not want to say his name you don't give hints to make easy to identify him.

I think it's quite easy to understand.

She is not a woman in a vulnerable position, yes rich girls suffer domestic violence too, but it's way easier to escape. She is not with him for a good while, she is married now, she has support and she has money, but she prefered the social media lynch, accuse without having to prove anything, give clues of the identity of the abuser without saying his name

by Anonymousreply 364December 1, 2019 10:51 AM

If i were Blake, i would've deleted this ages ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365December 1, 2019 10:55 AM

we need to keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it

by Anonymousreply 366December 1, 2019 11:05 AM

R366 I thought you brought a chain.

by Anonymousreply 367December 1, 2019 11:44 AM

Blake, get naked for us and all is forgiven - unless you have a small dick, of course.

by Anonymousreply 368December 1, 2019 11:45 AM

Would you buy a used car from this woman?

by Anonymousreply 369December 1, 2019 1:08 PM

Defenders of abusers are so pathetic.

Honestly I have no problem with finding monsters hot or whatever. But that doesn't excuse misogyny or victim blaming.

It sure sounds like you're just outraged because she found a way to efficiently make her case while mitigating the chance of retaliation. He's not imprisoned or in court... he's free to make his own case.

by Anonymousreply 370December 1, 2019 2:34 PM

There are a lot of people on social media and on this thread who get off on victims. Victims are never wrong. Victims do everything right. Victims couldn't stopped their abuse. Victims couldn't get away from their abusers. Victims and their plight must believed even in the face of the most rational counterarguments. Logic doesn't apply to victims. Don't you understand how victims process trauma. Won't someone think of the victims!!!!!!

Victims are the weak and the helpless. Victims are children who are abused. Victims are women who are trapped and cut off without money and other means of support.

Victims are not actresses on hit TV shows with money and means and a support system to get away. She needs to stay off social media and talk to a shrink about why she stayed with a D list actor who started beating the shit out of her.

by Anonymousreply 371December 1, 2019 2:46 PM

I’m just hoping this gets picked up as a Lifetime movie in few years with a Millie Bobbie Brown and Cody Christian.

by Anonymousreply 372December 1, 2019 2:55 PM

R371 "Victims are the weak and helpless ". Indeed. One funny thing about this trend of unequivocal victim adoration and support widespread on social media is that it's never ever directed at the most desperate and marginalized members of our society. It's always towards the relatively comfortable and socially protected . I find that striking.

by Anonymousreply 373December 1, 2019 3:20 PM

R372 Taking Cody's thick meat borders on abuse even when he's being nice about it. He's such a beast.

by Anonymousreply 374December 1, 2019 3:23 PM

So how bad do you think some of the Glee writers are feeling now creating all those Jake-Marley-Ryder triangle plot lines that she probably had to pay for later. You can just imagine some of these flashes of anger being real, though two sexy guys going alpha on each other is very hot here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375December 1, 2019 11:01 PM

The song title is rather ironic R375

by Anonymousreply 376December 1, 2019 11:12 PM

R375: Glee, apart of ridiculous plot storylines was full of love triangles, i don't know why they should feel guilty for creating a love triangle for her character

by Anonymousreply 377December 2, 2019 12:24 PM

This forum cab be so disgusting. This woman's story is inspiring and parallels a lot of our own. To call her a "mattress" is downright despicable.

Also- some of you are downright moronic. Of course she couldn't name him specifically because that opens her up to liability of legal action on his end. Not only has she already expressed she's had to lie about the violence before (as many victims feel the need to do), but these cases are down to he said/she said. Without proof, she cannot name him. She gave enough details to confirm who it was, without showing all her cards. You dumbasses could learn from her and her team.

by Anonymousreply 378December 12, 2019 3:15 PM

[Quote] You dumbasses could learn from her

They'd have to have any kind of meaningful relationship, even a dysfunctional one, before they could even engage with the subject.

by Anonymousreply 379December 12, 2019 3:20 PM

Mattrecita.

by Anonymousreply 380December 12, 2019 3:22 PM

R379 that's very true. Glad to know there are reasonable people here.

PS the irony of making a typo in a comment wherein I also call people dumb is not lost on me. Anybody being vitriolic to Benoist is still dumber, though!

by Anonymousreply 381December 12, 2019 3:25 PM

The Frau is strong in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 382December 12, 2019 10:02 PM

Here are 3 story pitches that the show can have for free:

1) Bring Keemo Abbott back and do a Crazy Rich Asian type of storyline with a new Asian doctor at the hospital. The doctor could be a friend of Nate's from Med School. Maybe they dated. We learn that Keemo that has started his own makeup company. Jabot wants to acquire this company and that sets the stage for some drama when the neglected Abbott enters the picture. And to get Peter Bergman to sign off on it we can undo the entire Keemo storyline at the end, by saying that Lan lied and that Jack is not Keemo's father.

2) Triangle: Billy Abbott, Amanda Sinclair, and Adam Newman. Amanda becomes Adam's personal attorney and sparks fly. But she's also into Billy. The story writes itself.

3) A serial killer terrorizes GC

by Anonymousreply 383December 13, 2019 12:12 AM

R378

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384December 13, 2019 1:48 AM

Meryl knew!

by Anonymousreply 385December 13, 2019 3:39 AM

Melissa's pregnant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386March 5, 2020 12:06 AM

We know, R386:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387March 5, 2020 12:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!