Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Slut gets knocked up

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 5, 2020 3:10 AM

She said something about IPV? I’m assuming she’s confused and means that she has HPV??

by Anonymousreply 1March 4, 2020 10:44 PM

That baby gonna have a severely dented head

by Anonymousreply 2March 4, 2020 11:33 PM

Why is she a slut? Plus she's married to the dude.

by Anonymousreply 3March 4, 2020 11:38 PM

R3, you must be new here. Melissa’s vagina has served millions.

by Anonymousreply 4March 4, 2020 11:43 PM

R4 Oh, got it - somehow I missed this one!

by Anonymousreply 5March 4, 2020 11:44 PM

Chris better take that bitch to Maury after the kid's born.

by Anonymousreply 6March 4, 2020 11:53 PM

I kind of feel like we've always been a tad harsh to Melissa. Sure, she's an Epic Slut, but honestly who isn't these days? Maybe Chris did the unthinkable and managed to tame the Untamable. They do seem happy together. But I agree, Chris may want to do a DNA test. Better to be safe then sorry.....

by Anonymousreply 7March 5, 2020 12:14 AM

R3 I don't think she is but it's most likely because of this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 5, 2020 12:15 AM

This was from an earlier Hollywood gossip thread:

[quote]This is strictly c list, but Melissa Benoist is the queen of the sluts. She has racked up quite the list of cock. She ended up getting divorced when her husband [Blake Jenner] allegedly tested positive for chlamydia. Since he hadn't been fucking around on her, he left the doctor's office and filed for divorce.

And

[quote]she married the winner of that Glee Project show - but lets not feel too sorry for him, he did just about ANYTHING to become famous. He was fucking on of his co-contestants on the show and Murphy found out and had him booted (the co-contestant) just so he could have his dick. Apparently, he is hung like a mule but dumb as a box of crackers. Cut to Glee and Melissa who was supposed to be the new Lea Michelle but that never worked out. She hooked up with Blake Jenner and when she found out he had a baby arm for a cock, married him. Want to know how she got the role of Supergirl? Showrunner Greg Berlanti got a taste of the baby arm - anything to get your wife a franchise!

by Anonymousreply 9March 5, 2020 12:18 AM

Pictures of her getting fucked by her then-boyfriend, a photographer, surfaced during The Fappening.

I mean, there but for the grace of God and all, but for an up-and-coming starlet, to consent to hardcore photos was definitely ... a choice.

by Anonymousreply 10March 5, 2020 12:21 AM

I hope he knows not to sign the birth certificate before the DNA results are in. Fun fact , if a man signs a birth certificate he is legally bound to support the kid even if it turns out that he is not the father. Congrats though!

by Anonymousreply 11March 5, 2020 12:22 AM

Oh, man, I love it when gay men who have sex with strangers at bathhouses call women sluts

So funny.

These are the same people who are gullible enough to believe every rumor they hear on the internet, like r9

by Anonymousreply 12March 5, 2020 12:24 AM

[Quote] Since he hadn't been fucking around on her, he left the doctor's office and filed for divorce.

Yeah I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that he was beating the shit out of her and permanently damaged her iris.

by Anonymousreply 13March 5, 2020 12:28 AM

She's not a slut, just a dumb fuck for letting Blake Jenner divorce her. Having that gorgeous man meat in your bed everyone....damn, she's a fool!

by Anonymousreply 14March 5, 2020 12:33 AM

Maybe she was ok with a smaller cock if the dude attached to the cock wasn't beating the shit out of her, R14?

Just a thought.

by Anonymousreply 15March 5, 2020 1:10 AM

She didn't let Jenner divorce her R14.

She left him because he abused her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 5, 2020 1:26 AM

I freely admit that if her reputation is even half true, I'm jealous. Imagine the dirt her gay best friends have heard

Get it girl.

by Anonymousreply 17March 5, 2020 1:29 AM

My thoughts exactly, R17.

by Anonymousreply 18March 5, 2020 1:39 AM

Was it definitely Jenner that abused her? Did she have year-long relationships with any of the other many, MANY guys she'd been linked to or does the timing definitely pin the accusation on him?

by Anonymousreply 19March 5, 2020 1:50 AM

He's the likeliest suspect, based on all her clues. Sex Photo Boyfriend doesn't fit.

by Anonymousreply 20March 5, 2020 1:52 AM

R19 yes it was definitely Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 21March 5, 2020 3:10 AM

Wood confirmed it was Jenner on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 22March 5, 2020 3:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!