Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Supernatural - Part 11

Because the haters keep hatin'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245January 11, 2020 8:51 PM

That's cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2019 3:48 PM

Jensen checking out Jared's ass...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2019 3:49 PM

Sam in a tux is SO handsome!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2019 3:50 PM

Re-posted this from the already PAYWALLED (after only 150 posts) Part 10:

"The Jacksonville con is going on now, and some fans have posted some details. Jared came onstage wearing a t-shirt with his mugshot on it."

I wonder how that went over? If I were Jared, I would just leave it alone, already.

It's not exactly something that anyone associated with the show, wants to be reminded about. Including Jensen.

Nor is it something to brag about.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2019 6:53 PM

If I had to choose between Lilith coming back, versus Abbadon coming back, I'd choose Abbadon.

I like that character much better. Lilith was just dumb.

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2019 3:38 AM

So 10 was locked because the same haters FF everything to try and close the thread.

There's a guy that posts vitriol every other day who is likely one of the ones causing it to get locked

Comes every other day and says the same thing. "This show is shit, how can anyone watch...yadda yadda yadda....

Anyway, will the penny drop that a new thread will just open every time they close down the previous one?

Oh, the irony of saying 'get a life haters!'

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2019 3:40 AM

I got a 4K 85 inch TV and watched the show. Jared Padalecki has aged poorly. It's hard to believe that he's supposed to be playing the younger brother. I don't know what deal with the devil Jensen made because he still looks damned good, but poor Jared.

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2019 3:44 AM

A haircut befitting his age would likely do wonders for Jared's looks.

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2019 4:34 AM

R4 I would have left it alone too. Maybe he's in denial.

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2019 6:27 AM

[quote] There's a guy that posts vitriol every other day who is likely one of the ones causing it to get locked

[quote] Comes every other day and says the same thing. "This show is shit, how can anyone watch...yadda yadda yadda....

Exactly. Probably uses every single one of his FF's for the Supernatural threads.

Totally pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2019 6:40 AM

Haha I just watched an episode where Cass and Dean were sitting at a bar, and Cass asked Dean, "Do you think it's wise to be drinking on the job?"

And Dean replied, "What show have you been watching?"

Rofl!

by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2019 6:16 PM

Does anyone here think that Jensen has ever had the homosex?

I think he has.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2019 7:06 PM

Destiel...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 25, 2019 7:06 PM

Wincest.

"I wanna see your peacock!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 25, 2019 10:15 PM

So happy together...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 25, 2019 10:35 PM

I wanted to post this from Part 10:

"Shoshanna is back! How amazing and beautiful is that!

Aww, I legit cried. Hopefully she and Sam can be together at the end.

The main witch was the chick that gives Sam and Dean Chuck Shirleys address back in the brilliant Monster At The End Of This Book.

And the mom of the kid that broke his ankle is from the episode that has the kids’ drawings come to life. She plays the manager. That unicorn and the giant robot and the guy that dies in the ball pit. Can’t name the episode, obviously."

That poster has a really good eye!

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2019 8:04 AM

So the episode started again with Dean complaining about food.

This time, he was eating cereal and making funny faces.

There has got to be some meaning to it. That's three episodes in a row, where Dean is eating something at the very beginning, and making silly comments.

by Anonymousreply 17November 27, 2019 8:05 AM

Jared "speaks out" at JAX-Con 2019.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 27, 2019 8:07 AM

My main takeaway from Jared in the video at R18?

When he says, "shit happens."

Oh, brother.

by Anonymousreply 19November 27, 2019 8:10 AM

R19 denial is a hell of a drug.

by Anonymousreply 20November 27, 2019 11:29 AM

Christ what a piece of true shit! He hit someone and then tries to make light of it??? What a moronic dumbass NOBODY.

by Anonymousreply 21November 29, 2019 5:25 AM

Looks like Jensen has forgiven Jared.

They're getting along peachy.

I just realized that Jensen kind of needs Jared. If for nothing else, than for the conventions.

Jensen can't do it alone, because he doesn't really have the outgoing personality that Jared does. Jared is the "fun" one, and Jensen is the serious one.

by Anonymousreply 22November 29, 2019 12:36 PM

[Quote] Looks like Jensen has forgiven Jared.

Not a huge surprise. This isn't the first time Jared's fucked up. And it won't be the last.

by Anonymousreply 23November 29, 2019 12:48 PM

Friends forgive, that's what they do.

by Anonymousreply 24November 29, 2019 12:49 PM

Does Jensen have a film or television role lined up yet?

Studios must be banging down his door, now that he's a free agent again.

It must be hard to choose which project to do next.

by Anonymousreply 25December 1, 2019 12:03 AM

R25 some of his fans will not shut the fuck up about him playing Batman. And I wouldn't mind seeing him join the Arrowverse, just not as that character.

by Anonymousreply 26December 1, 2019 12:48 AM

[quote]Studios must be banging down his door, now that he's a free agent again. It must be hard to choose which project to do next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 1, 2019 2:24 AM

It would be weird if both Jared AND Jensen end up back on the CW.

Jared as Walker, and Jensen as some spinoff of the Arrow.

If that's the case, they both should have stayed on Supernatural.

They would probably have earned more money, and had more clout on the network.

This way, they have to negotiate separately, and will probably make less money.

Jensen should definitely go back to making movies. He was really good as the villain in "My Bloody Valentine 3D."

I'd love to see him make another horror movie.

by Anonymousreply 28December 1, 2019 2:36 AM

[quote]Jensen should definitely go back to making movies. He was really good as the villain in "My Bloody Valentine 3D."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 1, 2019 2:53 AM

R28 I don't think it would be that weird. And I can't see the Walker reboot doing great on the CW.

by Anonymousreply 30December 1, 2019 3:00 AM

Jesus, not this shit again.

You freaks are INSANE if you think these D listers are getting film roles.

by Anonymousreply 31December 1, 2019 7:13 AM

They've had a good ride, and hopefully have socked a nice pile of cash away, but I think it's fair to say that they've both peaked.

by Anonymousreply 32December 1, 2019 11:27 AM

[Quote] They've had a good ride, and hopefully have socked a nice pile of cash away,

They'd be stupid not to. I don't get the vibe that either of them are big spenders.

by Anonymousreply 33December 1, 2019 11:43 AM

Oh my the delusional fraus still think about Jensen's movie career. Do they still believe that he refused all the Marvel roles just to stay in the SPN family to please them ?

by Anonymousreply 34December 1, 2019 11:45 AM

Jensen will shut all the haters down, when he scores a big film role.

He's only 40, and he still looks great.

Anyone who thinks his career is over, is just JEALOUS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 1, 2019 4:04 PM

You are just goddamned deranged R35.

Nobody gives two shits about this actor. They don't even know who he is!

And he's not 40, he's almost 42.

He's a shitty, awful actor.

by Anonymousreply 36December 2, 2019 2:14 AM

Who the fuck keeps starting new threads for this topic???? Is a buck fifty really too much for some of y’all????? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

That picture of the Ackles family looks weird. It sort of looks photoshopped. Jj’s face looks overly smooth and little Zep looks strange as well.

Poor Arrow looks special.

That other idiot could only manage a picture with a turkey and an uncooked bird as well from a few years ago and no kids. Apparently the kids are freezing their asses off somewhere during this holiday and no dad to be found.

The whole lot is pathetic, frankly.

by Anonymousreply 37December 2, 2019 6:22 PM

This pic

by Anonymousreply 38December 2, 2019 6:34 PM

R37 I can believe the Photoshop but other than that they seem fine. It's cute that they're promoting Misha's book too.

by Anonymousreply 39December 3, 2019 3:36 AM

Surprise, surprise.

The HATEFUL BEAST at R36 has arrived at this new thread, just in time.

You just can't stay away from us, can you FREAK?

For a show that you hate so much, you sure do hunt down these threads.

by Anonymousreply 40December 3, 2019 8:30 AM

I never realized how many times Sam Winchester fucked up.

Opening the gates of hell, teaming up with Ruby, letting Lucifer out of the cage, fucking up the trials, letting Lucifer out of the cage AGAIN...omg.

He is the WORST!

by Anonymousreply 41December 3, 2019 7:25 PM

[Quote] Does anyone know what's going on with these two idiots? I saw on reddit that their bodyguard and wives have taken to social media to defend their honor? And they think their lives are in danger now? I guess we can add deluded to talent less and douche baggery...

Does anyone know what this person is talking about??

by Anonymousreply 42December 4, 2019 12:11 AM

Haha... Jared has a bodyguard who watches the show with Jared and Genevieve!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 4, 2019 12:11 AM

I guess the bodyguard (Cliff Kosterman) was also calling out a scam where people can Skype with Jensen for $100 per minute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 4, 2019 12:13 AM

[Quote] where people can Skype with Jensen for $100 per minute.

You'd have to be an absolute idiot to fall for that.

by Anonymousreply 45December 4, 2019 2:34 AM

"It was posted 7 hours ago on reddit. I'm not going to lie: I hate the show, hate the actors, don't follow their social media and only have Supernatural in my feed for the schadenfreude. So I don't have a lot of details. Apparently, the Ackles family is moving (I'm guessing it has something to do with him shamelessly trying to punch above his weight and get a Marvel role?) Though why he needed his bodyguard to weigh in is beyond me. Forgive my language, but Jensen seems like a(n) (old) punk-ass bitch."

I copied this from thread 10

by Anonymousreply 46December 4, 2019 2:38 AM

And the bodyguard goes on about how great the wives are and how great their marriages are? Those idiots are not the brightest, so I'm guessing they wrote it themselves (or most likely, their PR team wrote it)

by Anonymousreply 47December 4, 2019 2:46 AM

R33, you say their not big spenders, but didn't Jared buy a plane so he wouldn't have to brush shoulders with service workers?

by Anonymousreply 48December 4, 2019 2:48 AM

The interpretation I got of what the bodyguard put onto social media is that he finger-wagged at the bad fans that the marriages of the Js are not shams, not set up, no bearding. It caused controversy because it came out of left field - why is the damn bodyguard taking it upon himself to advise the public that these actors are happily married men with families. Some people are wondering if something scandalous is about to happen and this guy was asked to put a preemptive strike out there to deflect. The general consensus of some fans is to wonder if there's nothing wrong, why get on this soapbox.

by Anonymousreply 49December 4, 2019 6:02 AM

[quote] Apparently, the Ackles family is moving

I guess they finally got sick and tired of Jared's shit.

I guess the Padaleckis and the Ackles families aren't as "close" as they appeared. It was probably only a fake friendship, for the show.

Now that the show's over, the friendship is probably over, as well. Jensen definitely seems the type.

by Anonymousreply 50December 4, 2019 5:48 PM

[quote] Some people are wondering if something scandalous is about to happen

Scandalous, like what?

Gay scandal?

by Anonymousreply 51December 4, 2019 5:49 PM

"Grieving the end of Supernatural - the show that helped me survive mental illness"

March 22nd will never be the same.

It was months ago but I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was at work, standing at the host podium while I waited for the next set of guests to arrive. It was mid-afternoon so it wasn’t too busy.

When I got the notification that Jared Padalecki had tweeted, I didn’t think much of it. Even as I read the message, I didn’t think that day would become one of the hardest in my life. It wasn’t until I opened the video, volume soft so I didn’t get caught by my boss, that I realized “Supernatural“ is ending.

“Supernatural,“ the show that has helped me in every way imaginable, would not be getting another season. After May 2020, that’s it. The show would be over. A new program, one that will never hold as much meaning to me, will undoubtedly take its current 8 p.m. time slot on Thursdays.

I was never a crier but I remember standing at the podium, having to continually blink my eyes because I couldn’t get past it. I knew it was coming — how long can a show go on? But I thought I had time. I really, really did.

It’s now December. If I think about “Supernatural” too long, I get this deep, dark feeling in my chest that I can’t quite name. I have felt pain my entire life but nothing like this. It’s a despair I don’t know how to get past — one that I’m almost embarrassed to acknowledge, despite it being so real.

I have lost television shows before. The one I most prominently remember is “Psych.“ It ended on a good note but I was longing for more. Why couldn’t they just do one more season? Hell, one more episode? Why did it have to end there when I still had so many wants and questions?

But it’s not the same with “Supernatural.” Sure, I have my wishes when it comes to Team Free Will 2.0, but that’s not what’s bothering me. I know I will get over that because I always do. With fan-fiction, the stories never really end. There is always more.

It’s that I’m losing the constant I’ve had since the summer of 2015.

I always say that “Supernatural” came to me right before I needed it. Things were starting to get not-so-great around that point but it skyrocketed after I graduated and started college in 2016. I really struggled but I still looked forward to new episodes. I knew I had to go on another day because if I didn’t, I wouldn’t get to see what happened to Sam Winchester.

There’s nothing quite like worrying about a fictional character. It’s weird and definitely not something that can be easily explained to others. You can only really understand it if you’ve found a character that speaks to you on a thousand levels.

For me, that’s Sam. The boy who was supposed to be evil. The boy who had every reason to give up but didn’t. I didn’t pick it out then but this was the person I needed in my life. This is the person I still need in my life, which is why I’m so scared to lose him now.

But because I needed to know what happened to him, how he was doing and all that, I had to keep fighting. It still feels a little odd to say, but I’m not sure where I’d be if it wasn’t for him. He was what I held onto when I didn’t have anything else to grasp.

Along with holding onto that one hour each week, I also started attending “Supernatural” conventions. They cost way too much but they were another constant for me. They became just as important to me as Sam Winchester. I would tell myself that I had to get through today or I wouldn’t get to see Jared Padalecki (Sam Winchester — what a surprise) again.

If you’ve ever gone to a “Supernatural” convention, you know how friendly and kind Jared is. Time and time again, for absolutely no reason, he has gone out of his way to make me feel loved and appreciated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 4, 2019 5:55 PM

When I went to the con in New Jersey just a couple of months ago, I decided to keep my face out of the frame. (I have a thing about showing my face in pictures. I actually wrote about it and published it here a while back.) Instead of just taking the photo, he repeatedly told me I was beautiful and that next time, we would look at the camera together. Later during autographs, I did end up apologizing for it. He took my hand and told me we’d known each other too long for me to ever say sorry.

Just knowing about Jared and his stories has helped me a lot too. He’s been very open about his battle with mental illness, which encouraged me to fight my own. His “Always Keep Fighting” campaign left a huge impact on me. In 2017, I ended up getting it tattooed on my upper arm.

The SPN Family, aka the show’s fandom, has also done so much for me. In real life, I don’t talk to a lot of people. I don’t get much support and I constantly feel lost. However, in our little sector on Twitter, I have found such a loving and wonderful home. We have our drama but we get through it…together. That’s something I’ve struggled to have inside my physical house. Through conventions, I’ve met a lot of them face-to-face. They are some of the kindest people out there and without “Supernatural,” our worlds never would’ve collided.

So yeah, for a lot of reasons, losing “Supernatural” isn’t like losing “Psych.” I wasn’t holding Shawn Spencer’s hand through every battle I had in my head but I’ve had a tight grip on Sam Winchester’s. I enjoyed tuning into “Psych” each week but unlike “Supernatural,” my life didn’t depend on it. And I didn’t talk to “Psych fans,” but I met some of my best friends through “Supernatural” (Brandi, Courtney, Kristen, Dean — I love you).

A part of my brain knows that once the show ends — once I let go of Sam’s hand — not everything will go away. People will watch reruns, write new and amazing stories and continue to talk about the Winchesters for years to come. The conventions will continue until at least 2021, if not longer. The show is a legacy that’s broken so many boundaries — it won’t just disappear as many shows do. There’s too much power behind it.

But I’m still terrified. When May 2020 comes around, there are going to be a lot of changes — ones I’m not sure if I’m ready to face. Until the finale ends and weeks go by, I won’t know what the aftermath will look like. All I can do is hope that some of it sticks and what I’ve gained will make me strong enough to go on without it.

If you’re currently struggling because your favorite show is ending (I know “Bojack Horseman,” “Lucifer,” “Arrow,” and many incredible shows are releasing their final episodes soon on top of “Supernatural”), just know you aren’t alone. Know it’s normal to be questioning your feelings, as I have been doing since March.

While I’m still learning to accept it, do know that it’s OK to be upset. It’s OK to be sad. Regardless of what others believe, losing a show can feel a lot like losing a piece of yourself. You’re allowed to grieve that and any feelings that come with it are completely valid.

by Anonymousreply 53December 4, 2019 5:56 PM

Sorry, haters.

Jared really is a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 54December 4, 2019 5:56 PM

R50 yeah, Jensen seems like a real asshole. I've seen people calling him out for ignoring the one daughter, Arrow, while gushing over the other two. Then I see people posting that it looks like there's something wrong with the girl (I can't tell?) But, yep, apparently he's the kind of shitty person who would be like that to a less-than-perfect daughter. He seems so completely full of himself to be a D list actor on a shitty CW show. He should have just stayed off social media. It just highlights what a self-important douche he is.

by Anonymousreply 55December 4, 2019 6:55 PM

[quote] I've seen people calling him out for ignoring the one daughter, Arrow, while gushing over the other two

Any links?

I'd love to read about it.

by Anonymousreply 56December 4, 2019 8:29 PM

Sweet story about Jared at R52/R53.

by Anonymousreply 57December 4, 2019 8:30 PM

Jensen has participated in a Buddy Walk for his nephew, who just happens to have Down Syndrome.

People plotz for pictures of his mini-me and himself, they are adorable together. JJ is the oldest so there’s plenty of pictures of her and him. The other girl is not that interesting, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 58December 4, 2019 8:58 PM

R58 I mean, there's a big difference between a nephew and your own child. A "Buddy Walk" is just another way for Jensen to show how "woke" he is. And a parent thinks their child is the most interesting thing ever. If Jensen isn't posting about one child in particular because she's not that interesting to his public, then fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 59December 4, 2019 9:31 PM

It's funny how the fans were the one's accused of being crazy but these SPN threads have proved the real unhinged ones are the haters.

Just read their unhinged, over the top rants.

They have an almost blood lust to them and all over a fictional show on TV. LOL!

A lot of them come across as Bi Polar in some ways.

by Anonymousreply 60December 4, 2019 9:38 PM

Jensen looks great here.

I love his shoes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 4, 2019 10:23 PM

[quote] The other girl is not that interesting, apparently.

It's weird you say that, because "the other girl" and her twin brother are the first picture in his Instagram account, right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 4, 2019 10:24 PM

Jensen and TAHMOH Penikett! (aka Ezekiel/Gadreel)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 4, 2019 10:26 PM

Jensen has a new song out!

"Let Me Be."

Here's a short clip...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 4, 2019 10:27 PM

R52 and R53 I'm sorry but that is just fucking cringeworthy. Like I'm getting second hand embarrassment from from reading the first sentence.

by Anonymousreply 65December 4, 2019 10:46 PM

R64 He should take his shitty voice/song back to the praise and worship team at his homophobic mega church, where it belongs.

Who does Jensen think he is, Don Johnson?

by Anonymousreply 66December 4, 2019 11:30 PM

Why so nasty, R66?

He's not hurting anyone.

And clearly you missed the photo of him at a gay event last month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67December 4, 2019 11:34 PM

All that "I'm down with the gays" is nothing but show, R67, and if you brainiacs can't figure out that the cavity-inducing article posted at R53 and R53 is nothing but damage control for Jared . . . well, then you're a lot dumber than I thought you were . . . which is already pretty fuckin' dumb considering you twats OOO and AHHH over this god-awful show.

by Anonymousreply 68December 5, 2019 1:52 AM

Regarding the bodyguard's post - According to Danneel they have authorities involved as well as a cybersecurity company. I doubt they would do it over minor annoyances of the usual sort, it sounds like someone or a group of someones was doing something in such a way as to make it seem like a serious threat. Most of the things the bodyguard mentioned are things that are big on what fandom calls "anti" sites, meaning anti-wives sites, these are mostly not run by J2 shippers who think the wives are beards. They are run by fans who don't doubt Jensen and Jared are straight, they just hate the wives.

The Ackles DID move and they moved within the same town, they still live in Austin so clearly it has nothing to do punching above his weight or delusional career expectations, why would he move to another house in the same town? Jensen actually seems to be pretty realistic, he hopes for the best and of course has wishes but mainly just hopes he can find a job. He even joked, when talking about the meetings he's going to be having in LA soon, if they haven't happened already, seeming surprised anyone actually cared enough about his future career to have meetings.

Jensen does not ignore Arrow, who seems to be a very bright girl actually. Aside from the regular pictures where he was with her as much as he was with Zep, there was a wonderful little video of Jensen holding her and then spinning around and her giggling this past summer I think, it was adorable. There was a video of him and JJ when she was about 3 or so where they were making a game out of flopping on the bed which was also adorable, but I don't think there's ever been a video of him and Zep doing anything, does that mean he's clearly ignoring his son in comparison to his daughters?

As can be seen from that picture of her with her brother in front of the tree, she's a very pretty little girl. I think it was Danneel who was at one point was accused of not posting about Arrow as much as about JJ and Zep but it was never a big deal in any case because it wasn't really true just because she got a picture or two on instagram less than her brother doesn't mean she was less loved. For all we know maybe Arrow had a phase where she didn't like to get her picture taken, some toddlers do.

It's ridiculous, you are literally making shit up and then claiming the made up shit proves he's a douchbag etc, etc.

R50 Jensen doesn't seem the type, he is still friends with people he worked on the soap opera with and people he worked with on Dark Angel and people all the way up his career. There is zero evidence he just dumps his friends unless they give him a very good reason to do so. Friends do sometimes become less close just because of circumstances, distance, other responsibilities not leaving a lot time, but he seems like the type who goes out of his way to try and maintain his friendships.

by Anonymousreply 69December 5, 2019 2:36 AM

[Quote] Most of the things the bodyguard mentioned are things that are big on what fandom calls "anti" sites, meaning anti-wives sites, these are mostly not run by J2 shippers who think the wives are beards. They are run by fans who don't doubt Jensen and Jared are straight, they just hate the wives.

Hmm I thought antis were the ones who don't ship Destiel/Wincest/J2. I guess it depends on who you ask 🤔

by Anonymousreply 70December 5, 2019 2:48 AM

R69 Nice try, Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 71December 5, 2019 2:52 AM

Dear god, you are tedious, R69.

The idea that you, presumably an adult, would take the time on an anonymous message board to drone on and on ad nauseam, point by point, endlessly addressing and attempting to dispel any notion that these actors do not walk on water, is utterly and sublimely tragic to me.

As others have said before me, you can defend these actors until the day you die but they're still not gonna fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 72December 5, 2019 3:20 AM

YOU'RE the tedious one, R72.

Just go the fuck away, already!!!!

R69 is discussing EXACTLY what this thread is about: Supernatural and the actors on the show.

If you don't like it, then GET LOST!

by Anonymousreply 73December 5, 2019 8:44 AM

[quote] There is zero evidence he just dumps his friends unless they give him a very good reason to do so

R69, Jared has given him many reasons.

In the past when Jared got bad p.r., Jensen had to just smile and pretend like nothing happened, for the sake of the show.

Now that the show is over, he doesn't have to do that anymore. They can pretty much go their separate ways.

I agree with you that Jensen doesn't seem the type to dump his long time friends, but with Jared in particular, it must not be easy dealing with his moods and with his depression. And when he acts out, like he did recently? I'm sure that Jensen would just rather not deal with it.

Oh sure, the official line will forever be that they're like "brothers," but unofficially, I think that Jensen is going to move on with his singing career, his "family business," and his future acting jobs, and then close the Supernatural chapter of his life. Maybe not for good, but for now.

by Anonymousreply 74December 5, 2019 1:37 PM

[I think that Jensen is going to move on with his singing career]

You're joking, right?

by Anonymousreply 75December 5, 2019 5:32 PM

Shut the hell up, R75.

by Anonymousreply 76December 5, 2019 5:33 PM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 77December 5, 2019 5:41 PM

Preview of tonight's episode "Last Call."

Dean runs away from Sam. But why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 5, 2019 8:02 PM

Poor Dean.

In the R78 clip, he looks jealous and hurt that Sam has a girlfriend.

How does Sam not realize how much Dean is in love with him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 5, 2019 8:05 PM

R74 - Not sure that your "Js will be going their separate ways" theory is valid -- Jared and Jensen were spotted together at a hockey game this week. You said that now that the show is over that they have no reason to be seen together, and this close to the end of filming, they really have no obligation to show up at the same place for promotion, but they're still hanging out with one another.

by Anonymousreply 80December 5, 2019 8:32 PM

R79 what show are you watching??

by Anonymousreply 81December 5, 2019 11:33 PM

Terrible episode. Just terrible. And what's with Dean singing?? Yea, I know Jensen's meal ticket is coming to an end and he's trying to branch out, but at the expense of the show? For 15 seasons, and especially in the early seasons, Dean sang various cock rock songs off key. If you read some of the early scripts online the parentheticals will even say, "Dean sings WHATEVER SONG off key," or "Dean is tone deaf and sings WHATEVER SONG badly."

I fucking hate it when shows do stuff like this.

by Anonymousreply 82December 6, 2019 3:25 AM

Were there any actors from previous episodes in this one?

by Anonymousreply 83December 6, 2019 4:00 AM

Yes, the dude from Angel who played Lindsey McDonald. My god he was hot back then.

Not so much anymore. He's got to be well into his 50s now and looks every minute of it.

by Anonymousreply 84December 6, 2019 5:04 AM

[Quote] Yes, the dude from Angel who played Lindsey McDonald. My god he was hot back then.

The hot dude who played Lindsey on Angel is Christian Kane lol

by Anonymousreply 85December 6, 2019 6:01 AM

Dean only sang briefly a few of times and it was mostly to entertain or bond with Sam(be funny, take their minds off something, something he wasn't doing seriously) and I would say "Demon Dean" who was purposely being annoying doesn't really count. Seriously, with all the fucking stupid "LOL Canon what Canon" crap that has been going with actually important parts of the show like Lore and actual character behavior for the last few seasons, those making Dean singing on key for a minute the hill they want to die on are clearly dunces.

by Anonymousreply 86December 6, 2019 6:15 AM

Ugh, now I can say this episode was boring. I usually find something to like but not here, for the most part.

Fucking cockblocker cass. Useless fool. And by all means, show a shady guy where the MOL bunker is. 🙄🙄

I will be an advocate for Dean and say it sucks that his good friend turned out to be the bad guy. .

WTF was that thing, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 87December 6, 2019 1:45 PM

[quote]Dean only sang briefly a few of times and it was mostly to entertain or bond with Sam(be funny, take their minds off something, something he wasn't doing seriously) and I would say "Demon Dean" who was purposely being annoying doesn't really count. Seriously, with all the fucking stupid "LOL Canon what Canon" crap that has been going with actually important parts of the show like Lore and actual character behavior for the last few seasons, those making Dean singing on key for a minute the hill they want to die on are clearly dunces.

Uh, R86, do you smell burnt toast? Is one side of your face drooping? Because if you're English speaking DataLounger, I believe, based on the above gibberish nonsense, that you've suffered a stroke.

by Anonymousreply 88December 6, 2019 2:22 PM

Damn, last night's show only drew a 1.07. That has absolutely got to be a series low.

by Anonymousreply 89December 6, 2019 4:08 PM

[quote] what's with Dean singing??

[quote] I fucking hate it when shows do stuff like this.

Me too! It was cringe worthy. It's so gimmicky, and I can't believe that Supernatural is stooping to these levels. If anything, it used to make fun of shit like this.

I knew something was wrong when the description of the episode read that Dean needed to be on his own. I was like, "huh?" Now I know why. It's so that he could sing at the bar.

And let me say for the record that Sam and Eileen are the WORST pairing I have ever seen on television. Of all the female characters to bring back as a girlfriend for Sam, they bring back EILEEN???

Why not bring back Sarah (Taylor Cole) or Madison the Werewolf? Those girls were actually believeable as his girlfriend. Eileen is NOT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 6, 2019 5:47 PM

Actually, they should have brought back Jessica his original girlfriend.

Of all the girls that Sam has been linked with, she's the one that he had the most significant connection with.

by Anonymousreply 91December 6, 2019 5:48 PM

Let me first say I AM NOT a"shipper" or whatever the hell they're calling it these days, but I think it's hilarious that for the past 15 years, if anybody brings up Dean/Sam or Dean/Castiel, Jensen's all "I LIVE AND BREATHE THIS CHARACTER AND DEAN IS NOT GAY!" But give this idiot a chance to sing, and suddenly he's retconning Dean like nobody's business.

by Anonymousreply 92December 6, 2019 6:47 PM

He was so hammy during the singing scene, R92.

If this show ever jumped the shark, it was on Thursday's episode.

by Anonymousreply 93December 6, 2019 6:49 PM

I hate that stammering, breathless whispery voice that Jared has been using since the beginning of the season. He can't seem to get out one sentence without sounding like he's lost his words or struggling to finish a sentence. It's become so off-putting and takes me out of most of his scenes.

by Anonymousreply 94December 6, 2019 8:07 PM

R93 I know! This hack has played a one-note character (and that's all he's done) for the past decade and a half. Now he can't even hit that one note? Let's hope the Marvel people were watching...

by Anonymousreply 95December 6, 2019 8:31 PM

Sam should know at this point that anyone who gets involved with him is doomed. he might as well kill her himself.

by Anonymousreply 96December 6, 2019 8:44 PM

The woman who plays Eileen, cannot act for shit.

I'm scratching my head, wondering why they brought her back to the show.

She's really nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 97December 6, 2019 8:51 PM

[Quote] Let's hope the Marvel people were watching...

🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 98December 6, 2019 11:50 PM

How were the ratings this week?

by Anonymousreply 99December 8, 2019 1:20 AM

Is this a good show? A positive show?

by Anonymousreply 100December 8, 2019 3:23 AM

R100 i'd stop after season 6. It's an ok show.....for the CW.

by Anonymousreply 101December 8, 2019 3:24 AM

Season 15 is sort of a bust, R100.

Seasons 1-5 are the best. It's why I'm still watching.

I was hoping that they would end with a bang, but it's turning out to be more of a whimper.

by Anonymousreply 102December 8, 2019 3:33 AM

THIS IS THE WORST SEASON FUCKING EVER!!!!

I'm embarrassed to be a fan of this show.

This last episode was beyond bad. The sheriff in the beginning telling Dean that "He had the 'look'" was cringeworthy. And goddamn, Jensen looked 45 at LEAST in that outdoor scene. Plus, it was clear that the makeup department had slathered makeup on him. Ugh. Send him to a plastic surgeon for some skin/wrinkle treatments for fucks sake!!!

Christian Kane looked old and F A T. His gut made him look preggers. The singing with Jensen was nothing but E M B A R R A S S I N G ! ! ! !

I just CANNOT fucking BELIEVE that they are letting this show go out this way.

This is the worst season ever.

Jared has always been a terrible actor and Jensen hasn't been far behind but usually there's an episode or two that is interesting and original. Nothing so far this season and I expected more since it's the last. I actually thought every episode would hit it out of the fucking park. How goddamn stupid am I???

by Anonymousreply 103December 8, 2019 5:32 AM

[Quote] I actually thought every episode would hit it out of the fucking park. How goddamn stupid am I???

You set the bar way too high.

by Anonymousreply 104December 8, 2019 8:11 AM

It seems like the competent writers have checked out and are too busy looking for their next gig. Instead of trying to let the show finish with a bang and give the long-time fans a great sendoff, I see a show that's slowly crawling to the finish line like an exhausted runner, out of energy and half dead.

by Anonymousreply 105December 8, 2019 5:06 PM

This show is embarrassingly bad. I will never understand how it stayed on TV.

by Anonymousreply 106December 9, 2019 1:18 AM

I'm really happy that Jared and Jensen decided to call it quits.

You can't blame the shitty writing on them. In the past, they always did a great job, because the writing was good.

Now that the writing sucks, they can only do so much with it.

They were both very smart to decide that season 15 would be the last.

by Anonymousreply 107December 9, 2019 8:02 PM

R107 if they were [italic] really smart [/italic] it would've ended ages ago.

by Anonymousreply 108December 10, 2019 2:12 AM

So Michael the Archangel is coming back-wearing Adams’ body.

How is Michael not gonna burn everything to the ground???

I’d be pissed if I had just spent 10 years in a damn cage.

by Anonymousreply 109December 10, 2019 6:42 PM

R107 I wouldn't exactly say Jared has done a great job (or Jensen either.) I was watching "The Disaster Artist" with some friends the other weekend, and when Greg tells his girlfriend that he auditioned for the part of Dean in "Gilmore Girls," we all laughed and said we *wished* he had gotten the role instead of talent-less Jared. You're objectively a bad actor when people think the world would be a better place if a Tommy Wiseau-adjacent actor had your career.

by Anonymousreply 110December 10, 2019 8:19 PM

I'm as serious as I can be when I say that I believe Jared is the worst actor on television today. I can remember years ago someone saying that watching Padalecki try to act was akin to watching a seventh grade inner city school system's production of "Our Town." For some reason that cracked me up.

He and Jensen are two of the luckiest guys in Hollywood. Jared has never been great looking but back in his 20s Jensen was very good looking in the face. His body sucked but he had classically handsome facial features. Nowadays without all that special lighting, photo-shop and other bells and whistles he looks old and craggy. No way he's going into movies now, not looking like a 45 year old has been. He needs to get down on his bow knees and thank the Universe for giving him what he's got. It's a helluva lot more than what his talent deserves.

I just Googled it, and Jared is supposed to have a net worth of 12 million dollars and Jensen is supposed to have a net worth of 14 million. That just goes to show you that success is Hollywood is based on nothig but luck many times. If it weren't for their decent looks in 2005, their good chemistry and the fact that their shitty show was on the CW where evidently ratings don't count, these 2 shitty actors would be working in the service industry, living in a double-wide with their disappointed wives, trying to make ends meet.

by Anonymousreply 111December 11, 2019 12:27 AM

R111 Well, after Jared funds his many stints in rehab, and Jensen self-finances all his praise and worship albums, maybe their net worth will be more in line with their actual talent.

by Anonymousreply 112December 11, 2019 2:30 AM

R111 Jared was cute too when he was in his 20s. Then it all went downhill. Unfortunately we can't say the same for his massive forehead.

by Anonymousreply 113December 11, 2019 5:05 AM

R113 I thought Jared was by far the more attractive back in the day. Jensen looked like a spoiled toddler to me. And Jensen's body could've been the accompanying picture to the Wikipedia article for "skinny fat." Now though, Jared looks like a mental health patient. And homeless. And greasy (but not in a good way.)

by Anonymousreply 114December 11, 2019 5:25 AM

I just watched "The One You've Been Waiting For" episode, and Keenan Tracey was SO hot!!!

What a beautiful young man.

He literally glowed in the episode, and he was so much better looking than Jared or Jensen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 11, 2019 6:27 PM

Keenan is SEXY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 11, 2019 6:28 PM

I hope that he returns in this final season.

Sam and Dean let Christoph loose, because they said the Thule will get him anyway.

So his story was left open-ended.

Bring back Keenan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117December 11, 2019 6:29 PM

Keenan's dad Ian is also hot, and he appeared on Supernatural TWICE!

Once as Lee Chambers in 2012, and again as the angel Ishim, in the "Lily Sunder" episode.

Cool!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 11, 2019 6:33 PM

I want to be in a Keenan and Ian sandwich.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 11, 2019 6:36 PM

"Supernatural: Rob Benedict on Chuck and Sam’s Cosmic Connection"

As the final season of “Supernatural” inches toward the series’ end, it does so with one quintessential question looming over the show: Will the Winchesters have to kill God aka Chuck (Rob Benedict), and if they succeed, does that mean all of existence or simply Sam (Jared Padalecki) will cease to, well, exist?

“It’s Season 15 and it’s as epic as it gets: It’s Sam and Dean versus God. The finish is not going to be, ‘Oh they had a really nice talk and everything’s OK.’ It’s leaning towards a bigger faceoff, a standoff. It doesn’t feel like Chuck can be reasoned with,” Benedict tells Variety.

Showrunner Andrew Dabb previously told Variety that God was the “uber-villain” of the final season. Although Sam shot him at the end of Season 14, which gave them matching shoulder wounds that seem to be refusing to heal, God/Chuck has gotten some of his mojo back. His former flame Becky (Emily Perkins) inspired him to write again, and his idea of the end of the Winchesters’ story includes a gravestone with their last name on it.

But as revealed in the Dec. 5 episode, “Last Call,” Chuck’s connection to Sam runs much deeper than a flesh wound. The Equalizer gun Sam used shot a piece of his soul into the all-mighty being. And, after Shaman Sergei (Dimitri Vantis) probed around in Sam’s wound, he began to see some of Chuck’s memories, implying they are more greatly tied together than it appeared at first glance.

“He’s still a little bit frantic, a little bit lost. He’s not in the best place because he’s still affected by the wound that Sam also has. It’s limiting him. He’s still not at full power — full capacity — but he’s plotting his next move,” Benedict says. “He’s got to fix this thing he has with Sam. He realizes at some point he’s going to have to confront one or both of the boys. That’s what this is leading to.”

Bendict shares that the psychic connection between Chuck and Sam “goes both ways” — beyond Chuck writing Sam and Dean’s (Jensen Ackles) story.

Benedict was first introduced to the “Supernatural” world in the fourth season episode “The Monster at the End of This Book” as “that lovable loser writer Chuck,” as Benedict puts it. As time went on, the Winchesters came to think Chuck was a prophet who could see their futures but eventually learned he was God and actually manipulating their lives. At the end of Season 14, the brothers confronted Chuck about that manipulation, which set him off.

“You have to save the moments where you go super wrathful. There are other moments where you can be more quiet about it,” Benedict says.

In evolving the character, Benedict says he continuously “adds onto what I’ve done before” but always consistently has thought of Chuck as a “strict father.” Benedict is a father himself, but although he knows what it is to say “Hey, what I say goes,” he admits he relates “more to being a child of a strict father than the strict father myself.” In order to tap into what Chuck as God is feeling for the Winchesters, who he has called his “favorite story,” Benedict says it’s about love.

“The thing I keep going back to also is that I love them. I’ve created everything here, and I love all of them, but I can’t possibly love them in the way humans can love each other because I can manipulate them around,” he explains.

This makes it emotional for him that “no one really likes me right now,” he adds. And that won’t be changing any time soon.

“It feels to me like Chuck is losing all of his allies. It feels more like Sam and Dean are gathering all of their forces to see who they can use to defeat him,” Benedict says. “I’m looking forward to whatever the big showdown is. I’d like to be able to have a big physical fight with them because I’m like half their size, so it will be fun to do make-believe.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 11, 2019 8:00 PM

Aldis Hodge (Jake from S2) was a guest on the Wendy Williams show today and suddenly I've seen two different forums (Datalounge and Wendy's Youtube page) asking if he's gay. I've never seen him on any of the other shows he's been on (Leverage, Underground, etc.) so I can only go by what I saw on SPN, what, 14 years ago. I didn't any gay vibes from Aldis... what about other SPN fans here?

Now, if you asked me if I think that Colin Ford (young Sam) is gay, my answer would be a loud YES.

by Anonymousreply 121December 12, 2019 1:24 AM

Nobody cares about this awful show.

We only want to make fun of the awful, shitty actors and the lonely elder-fag/fraus that watch it.

by Anonymousreply 122December 12, 2019 1:58 AM

It's funny how the SPN threads started out with a general air of the fans were obsessed with the show and made fun of by others.

11 threads later and we all realise the actual nutjobs were the haters who are more obsessed with the show than the fans!

They know more about the ins and outs of the show and the cast more than any fan could ever hope to know.

They now resort to locking down threads to stop any discussion beyond their own unhinged rants.

I am sure this one will get locked soon enough and we will head in Part 12.

One legacy of the show will be it created a legion of nutjobs hell bent on bringing the show down for their own warped reasons.

And to think all over something that is TV fiction.

What a bunch of losers LOL.

by Anonymousreply 123December 12, 2019 3:48 AM

R123 I think you're going to be in the minority with that opinion. At least on this site.

by Anonymousreply 124December 12, 2019 3:51 AM

Six Degrees of SPN Separation Part 2: It was brought up in an earlier thread that Jared's manager, Dan Spilo, is a contestant on Survivor this season. Dan was in trouble a few weeks ago when some of the female players accused Dan of being too handsy.

At the end of last night's episode, Jeff Probst made a special trip to the players camp to make them aware that Dan has been pulled out of the game. Right before the end credits, there was a title card with the explanation that Dan was removed off-camera after an incident with a production member. Today, more details came out: Dan touched the leg of a female production member and after she complained, he said it was an accident. After further investigation, it was decided that Dan was out.

This guy must have a real problem if he can't even behave himself with the crew or the players. Imagine how disgusting he must be to any female that he manages or who comes to see if he'll take her on as a client. Apparently, Dan is involved with the Walker, Texas Ranger show that Jared has in development. Jared needs to cut this barnacle off.

by Anonymousreply 125December 12, 2019 5:30 PM

Heads up - it's the midseason finale tonight, then the show goes on hiatus until January. Also, a pretty important face from the past returns tonight, for those who didn't see the preview last week. I will not spoil for those who want the surprise.

by Anonymousreply 126December 12, 2019 7:53 PM

Oh no. The haters will have nothing to rant over till January.

How will they cope?

Bite the head off a chicken?

Abuse an old lady crossing their path?

They NEED something to rail against.

I am worried for them.

by Anonymousreply 127December 12, 2019 8:14 PM

High five, R123.

Lol R127.

I'm really looking forward to tonight's episode. After that, it's the home stretch to the series finale. :o(

by Anonymousreply 128December 12, 2019 11:33 PM

I hope this mid-season finale is good.

I've been waiting for that one episode this season....

by Anonymousreply 129December 12, 2019 11:59 PM

The writers for this show will always take the easiest route. The utter crap stupid move to have Sam run off with Eileen for her half-assed vampire case and they get picked up by Chuck. No brainer - who didn't know that that was a trap?

I think this episode hit a new record for the number of characters who'd died back in the day that appeared in the hour: Eileen. Rowena, Adam, Lilith, and Donatello.

by Anonymousreply 130December 13, 2019 1:01 AM

Please go back to Reddit or Tumblr or whatever hell you came from R123. You just sound repetitive, creepy and monotonous. Do you understand that you're not doing the fans any good at all?

It's so sad to me that this show is going out with such a whimper. Right now I'm just praying that the finale is decent and doesn't have Sam and Dean marrying chicks or waking up from a dream or some other bullshit.

I was 15 when this show first aired on Sept 13, 2005, and can even tell you what I was wearing. I'll be 30 when the finale aires. How incredible is that???????

by Anonymousreply 131December 13, 2019 1:13 AM

Why don't you go back to HELL, R131?

by Anonymousreply 132December 13, 2019 1:44 AM

Here's a Part 12 thread, for me, R123, and all the other REAL fans of the show.

Just so we can meet up again next year!

Happy holidays! ;o)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 13, 2019 2:02 AM

R133 this thread isn't even half full yet.....

by Anonymousreply 134December 13, 2019 2:40 AM

It's just so that we can migrate there, when this one gets closed, R134.

Part 10 got pay walled after only 150 or 160 posts, because of that haterade asshole(s).

That's what R123 was referring to.

Hopefully, this one will stay open for a while, and we won't need Part 12 any time soon. But it's there, so we know where to find it.

by Anonymousreply 135December 13, 2019 2:42 AM

It was a good episode. Was surprised to see Michael and Adam getting along so well.

Was stoked to see Rowena!!! Queen of Hell!! All hail the Queen. 👸👸

The preview for next year looks good. Sam kissing Eileen! I never thought I’d say it, but it would be nice to see them end up together.

by Anonymousreply 136December 13, 2019 3:09 AM

Glad you liked it, R136, but I thought it sucked. So did most of the fandom. Check out the blogs. I'm ready for the season to end. These awful epidsodes are just too depressing. R133, you freak, nobody needs another thread now. Jesus, no wonder they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 137December 13, 2019 3:35 AM

I don’t really give a rats ass what other special snowflakes think of the show or the episode. Unless it has Dean 24/7 or cass is the best thing ever, those blog people And their ridiculous opinions are the worst.

I’m trying to be optimistic and see the good spots on the show. I’m not reading any more into it than necessary.

It was good, given the shit we’ve been getting lately and will probably, ultimately end up getting as a last episode.

by Anonymousreply 138December 13, 2019 3:41 AM

I just need to quit watching and then catch the series finale on Netflix or Hulu or somthin next year.

This shit is just fucking depressing to me. You bitches can Mary! me all you want but I can't stand to see spn go out this way, with such a terrible season. I expected more from the writers and the J's.

by Anonymousreply 139December 13, 2019 3:49 AM

Despite being the leads in the show for 15 fucking years, the two leads have no say in how this thing will wrap up.

They went to Cali in the summer to speak to the writers and I think the leads thought that they would get some say in how to end it all. They would give the writers some ideas and possible endings. What they got instead was a meeting telling them how the writers planned to end the series. Hence, Jensen not liking what they told him and Jared being sort of satisfied.

They’ve never been made exec producers either. Even though, supposedly, they never wanted it. Bullshit.

Even Welling got exec producer credit toward his shows’ ending.

by Anonymousreply 140December 13, 2019 4:12 AM

[quote] They’ve never been made exec producers either.

That's a very interesting point, R140.

If you look at the list of Executive Producers, the list is nearly exactly the same people as it was way back in season one.

Robert Singer, Phil Sgriccia, Sera Gamble, Ben Edlund, Jeremy Carver, Todd Aronauer, and Andrew Dabb.

It's very similar to Walking Dead, in that working on these shows is like being a "civil servant."

There's job security, especially for a show that has lasted 15 years.

I don't think that the current EP's ever wanted to give that up. So they threw Jensen a bone, and let him direct a few episodes, but that's it.

In that sense, both Jared and Jensen got screwed.

Every other actor on television has become an EP on their respective shows, after only a few years, EXCEPT Jared and Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 141December 13, 2019 4:22 AM

They claimed they never wanted executive producer credits, R141. They are both all over Youtube at conventions stating that. My problem with them both (but especially Jensen) this season is that they appear to be totally checked out. Let's face it, neither of them are great thespians. They aren't going to be knocking on Meryl's door anytime soon........but I expected a little energy from them this final season. Jared has always pretty rough and rocky but Jensen has always been a passable actor. Nothing great but passable. Nowadays though it's like they don't give a shit. The fans made both of these guys rich wayyyyyyyy beyond their talents so it just seems to me like they could, at least for the fans, try a little and I get absolutely none of that this season.

by Anonymousreply 142December 13, 2019 4:25 AM

[quote] They claimed they never wanted executive producer credits. They are both all over Youtube at conventions stating that.

I don't doubt you, R142.

But I don't believe them, either.

Look, Jared and Jensen are team players. A show doesn't last 15 years without some compromise.

The J's seem like genuinely nice guys. Anyone who has worked with them, doesn't have a bad thing to say about them.

What that tells me, is that they would rather keep the peace, than let their egos get in the way of a good job.

It has been said here a million times, how "lucky" they both are. I think that NO ONE knows that, better than they do. And because of that, they have picked their battles. Maybe negotiated a better salary, in lieu of being an EP. I can't say.

But I am nearly positive that these guys are just towing the company line, when they say they never wanted to be EP's.

by Anonymousreply 143December 13, 2019 4:50 AM

I love Jake Abel. He still looks great.

Interestingly, his acting seemed the best on Thursday's episode. He was giving it his all.

I hope that Jared and Jensen were inspired by his performance, and will try to step up their acting.

by Anonymousreply 144December 13, 2019 1:06 PM

It looks like Sam and Eileen are going to live happily ever after.

And that SUCKS, because it came out of nowhere.

Sam had almost zero attraction to her in the first episode that she appeared, and now they're supposed to be long lost lovers? Please.

Plus, I still can't understand what the hell she's saying.

by Anonymousreply 145December 13, 2019 8:56 PM

Why do you watch this horrible shit?

by Anonymousreply 146December 14, 2019 4:46 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147December 14, 2019 5:16 AM

The haters are BAACK. Missed their morning meds.

by Anonymousreply 148December 14, 2019 5:18 AM

No normal person gives a shit about this fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 149December 14, 2019 6:30 AM

LOL such a craptastic show

by Anonymousreply 150December 14, 2019 7:36 AM

R147 the accuracy 🤣

by Anonymousreply 151December 14, 2019 2:01 PM

I just watched an episode where Billy the Reaper/Death, told Dean that he had to return to life, because he has "work to do."

I hope the writers remember that.

by Anonymousreply 152December 19, 2019 11:42 PM

In that same episode, Dean also said that he always imagined Sam and himself "going out in a blaze of glory."

Foreshadowing?

by Anonymousreply 153December 19, 2019 11:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154December 24, 2019 12:39 AM

LMFAO . . . Jensen looks like a demon who's been sprinkled in holy water there, R154.

Like others have said, you can tell he's thinking "MARVEL ROLE, MARVEL ROLE, MARVEL ROLE. . . ."

Nobody is ever gonna convince me that Jensen is all down with the gays now. He said too many things to the contrary over the years. There are just W A A A A Y Y Y Y Y too many reports out there that all this is for show. Even Perez Hilton said something about it in a a podcast, not that Perez is the be all, end all.

Still.

by Anonymousreply 155December 24, 2019 7:23 AM

LOL R155

Your 'WAAAYYYYYYY too many reports' as you like to say are based on one joke about Brokeback Mountain.

That's it.

Better luck next time trying to make stuff up. People will catch you out with the truth.

Novel, I know!

by Anonymousreply 156December 24, 2019 2:33 PM

Thanks for posting that picture, R154! It's adorable.

But what's it from? I've never seen anyone sign a rainbow flag before.

Was it sent to them by gay fans?

by Anonymousreply 157December 24, 2019 4:54 PM

R154 looks like a photo requested by someone who attended an SPN con. You can pay for special photos with any combo of the 3 leads - depending on how much you're willing to spend. These photoshoots get crazy with the things the stars are asked to do: You can ask them to do a pose, hold an item like a stuffed animal or a toy Impala, hug you, or put on a dumb hat. Many of them are cringe-worthy, but I think the shot of them holding the gay flag is simple and gives a good message.

by Anonymousreply 158December 24, 2019 8:51 PM

The middle of the flag says "We are Orlando," so it must have been presented to them by a family member or a survivor of the Pulse Nightclub shooting.

It was nice of Misha, Jared, and Jensen to take a photo with the flag.

That means a lot.

by Anonymousreply 159December 24, 2019 8:59 PM

Nice selfie by Jared today. Lonely selfie by Jared.

The little girl is adorable, in spite of looking like her mother. It’s sad that all the pics of the kids and their Christmas activities don’t have dad anywhere around.

by Anonymousreply 160December 24, 2019 9:03 PM

There was a video on Instagram of Jensen trying to put up Xmas lights and complaining how much a pain it is to untangle the wiring. You gotta give the man credit, he looks absolutely smoking hot in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161December 24, 2019 9:43 PM

Why does Jensen insist on using the Batman voice, R161???

Even when he's at home, he's using it!

We all CLEARLY KNOW that's not his real voice.

Listen to how much higher his voice was, back in Jensen's soap opera days.

He's so PHONY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 24, 2019 9:48 PM

R160 Could you post the selfie? I don't follow either of these hacks on social media, but I am definitely here for the schadenfreude.

by Anonymousreply 163December 24, 2019 10:20 PM

It's funny seeing anons talk about Osric being gay on other threads since I'm pretty sure there are rumours about him being a creep at SPN conventions.

by Anonymousreply 164December 24, 2019 11:27 PM

Aquí esta.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165December 25, 2019 3:44 AM

Osric Chau is gay, R164.

Even if he is a creeper at the conventions, he's creeping on guys - not girls.

by Anonymousreply 166December 25, 2019 6:24 AM

R166 I've only heard about young girls. Maybe he's bi.

by Anonymousreply 167December 25, 2019 8:00 AM

Kya ek hi supernatural stan hai DL pe jo ye saare threads start karta rehta hai? Or is there more than one of you?

by Anonymousreply 168December 25, 2019 1:55 PM

Que, R168??

by Anonymousreply 169December 25, 2019 7:04 PM

I think Jensen would make a great Jesus in a Hallmark movie.

He has a sense of mystery, grace and awe that would be perfect for the role.

by Anonymousreply 170December 25, 2019 10:04 PM

[QUOTE]LOL [R155]Your 'WAAAYYYYYYY too many reports' as you like to say are based on one joke about Brokeback Mountain. That's it. Better luck next time trying to make stuff up. People will catch you out with the truth. Novel, I know!

You're nothing but a fan-frau idiot R156. Anyone who has paid even the slightest attention to this show over the years will know that Jensen has made a multitude of dumb comments when it comes to gays. I happen to watch and enjoy SPN but the truth is the truth. The Brokeback comment was just one of the many, many stupid things he's said. I hope he's turned over a new leaf from his evangelical days but I see absolutely no real proof of that. Most of the LGBT photo op stuff he's doing now, including the above, really does seem contrived. He looked totally pained to be photographed in that Beto O'Rouke shirt a while back.

I personally don't think he'll make it to film after SPN ends. He might get a role but I think it'll fizzle out. He's just not that great of an actor, plus he looks a lot older than he is, and at 42, he's already way past prime. That's not to say that I haven't enjoyed the hell out of him as Dean Winchester.

I'm a lawyer in a fairly large practice and one of the older paralegals (over 60) loves Supernatural and has been to conventions and even paid outrageous sums of money to have photos taken with Jensen, Jared and Misha. That photo above with the Orlando LGBTQ flag probably cost the person over a grand. Astonishing the money that these sad fans pay.

by Anonymousreply 171December 26, 2019 6:04 AM

[Quote] I think Jensen would make a great Jesus in a Hallmark movie.

I would love to see that 😆

[Quote] That photo above with the Orlando LGBTQ flag probably cost the person over a grand. Astonishing the money that these sad fans pay.

Astonishing and ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 172December 26, 2019 6:08 AM

I'd pay a grand, to be sandwiched between Sam and Dean.

I'd pay even more, to take them both back to my room, afterwards!

by Anonymousreply 173December 26, 2019 6:11 AM

Funny how R171 can't document one instance of homophobic stuff other than the Brokeback mountain quip.

He tells us he is lawyer or something but all he can come up with is 'multiple instances' as evidence.

He was challenged in his claim of 'WAAAY more' instances, but alas couldn't name one given the opportunity.

He then tells us Jensen's pro gay stuff is contrived and basically not true,

Again his lawyer stills are wanting. What is your concrete evidence of 'contrived'?

You have none and your whole case against Jensen is therefore summarily dismissed.

I think you need another profession.

You're not very good at your current one.

by Anonymousreply 174December 26, 2019 6:19 AM

Didn’t they finish the series?

by Anonymousreply 175December 26, 2019 6:24 AM

[quote]Funny how [R171] can't document one instance of homophobic stuff other than the Brokeback mountain quip. He tells us he is lawyer or something but all he can come up with is 'multiple instances' as evidence. He was challenged in his claim of 'WAAAY more' instances, but alas couldn't name one given the opportunity. He then tells us Jensen's pro gay stuff is contrived and basically not true, Again his lawyer stills are wanting. What is your concrete evidence of 'contrived'? You have none and your whole case against Jensen is therefore summarily dismissed.I think you need another profession. You're not very good at your current one.

You sound, well . . . somewhat [italic] triggered[/italic], r174. I don't think I need a new profession, no not at all. I happen to enjoy being a lawyer. Every morning when I take the elevator down to the garage from the high-rise condo I share with my cardiologist husband, I feel happy to be going to work. And I can assure you that my "lawyer skills," as you so adeptly phrase it, are not at all lacking. Those lawyer skills of mine have allowed me to step into into a 2019 Maserati Ghibli each morning, and let me tell you . . firing it up brings me so much joy! Although I'll be honest: my partner of over sixteen years was right. The Ghibli really isn't worth the money. The damn buttons on it are the same as the Dodge Dart's! THAT for almost 98K???? What the hell?

All my car issue aside, you remember Jensen going into business with the folks over at Duck Dynasty? That's only the tip of his homophobic iceberg. I stand by my original post. He's has more than his fair share of homophobic troubles.

By they way . . . how's the temperature in your mom's basement?

by Anonymousreply 176December 26, 2019 8:04 AM

LOL R176

I was amused at your attempted distraction of not backing up your original claim about Jensen by what seemed a supplied laundry of what you must deem impressive possessions and achievements.

That we are supposed to be envious or something.

Hate to break the news but most of Datalounge could careless.

Lawyers, cardiologists, high rises, pretentious motor cars etc. LOL.

Impressive people don't attempt to boast in hope of validation. There's a lesson for you.

Now, best just admit your lawyer skills failed you abysmally when you failed to back up your claims about Jensen.

No evidence supplied and just a hamfisted attempt at distraction.

Back to the drawing board, dear boy.

by Anonymousreply 177December 26, 2019 9:07 AM

You are nutty as a fruitcake, R177. Jensen has been long plagued with all kinds of dumb homophobic things. He's said all kinds of stupid things like the Brokeback Mountain comment and that huge blow up at a con a whle back ago when he tried to shut up a lesbian. I dig Supernatural but the truth is the truth. I just saw that the last episode pulled a 1.09. That's better than the one before it but still pretty damn bad. The show was the 4th highest rated CW show for the year, and that's just awful. It's good it's ending.

by Anonymousreply 178December 27, 2019 5:03 AM

I am never going to understand how anyone watches this shit. Ten years ago the shorter guy was hot.....for about as second. And even I have heard that he's a born again Xtian Rethuglican. SMH

by Anonymousreply 179December 27, 2019 5:23 AM

[quote]I am never going to understand how anyone watches this shit

Most people don't. The ratings have always been bad but this year they're majorly bad.

R176 you sound sexy! I may not be a cardio doctor but I could show you a majorly good time. Call me!!! 🍆😜

by Anonymousreply 180December 27, 2019 5:39 AM

This show sucks, lol. My aunt watches it and is always talking about her 'boys.'

They are like what 50 year old men now????

by Anonymousreply 181December 27, 2019 8:16 AM

[Quote] and that huge blow up at a con a whle back ago when he tried to shut up a lesbian.

What happened?? Sounds similar to when he stopped a bisexual fan from asking him about Destiel. I don't really blame him for doing that. He's tired of being asked about it.

by Anonymousreply 182December 28, 2019 12:51 AM

Every time I watch the Scoobynatural episode, I am reminded of how talented both guys are.

It's so hard to do cartoon voice work, and be able to convey emotions and comedy, and they both did a fantastic job in that episode.

I can watch that particular episode over and over again, because it's so good.

Not only that, they should both consider doing voice work for cartoons, because both Jared and Jensen have voices made for that.

Out of fifteen seasons, that one particular episode is the one that truly deserved an Emmy for writing. It was so well done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183December 28, 2019 1:54 PM

Scoobynatural was an anomaly in season 13, because the rest of the season SUCKED badly.

by Anonymousreply 184December 28, 2019 7:36 PM

R182 It's obviously the same thing, idiot at 178 must have just thought it was a lesbian. By the way the bi-sexual fan themselves said he wasn't saying it to HER, he was saying it to the crowd who started booing as soon as she started asking her question. Because it's not just him who was tired of those questions being asked, it was every other NON-Destiel fan because every single convention it was a multiple question fishing expedition trying to get them to support their ship like if they asked the question enough times in enough different ways eventually they'd get the answer they wanted. It's questionable whether he even really heard her question. She did not feel insulted at all.

by Anonymousreply 185December 29, 2019 8:44 PM

[Quote] every single convention it was a multiple question fishing expedition trying to get them to support their ship like if they asked the question enough times in enough different ways eventually they'd get the answer they wanted.

Lol shippers always think they're being slick with that shit.

by Anonymousreply 186December 30, 2019 2:04 AM

So once again the wife is away with the kids and Jared nowhere to be found.

It’s kinda sad, really.

by Anonymousreply 187December 31, 2019 2:21 PM

R187 I can't believe they are chronicling the demise of their marriage on social media. I won't ever believe that's not trashy and a horrible legacy for your kids. But I guess the wife fancies herself as an influencer or sells her own shit....or something ?? on social media, so priorities...

by Anonymousreply 188December 31, 2019 4:31 PM

Yeah, R188, she thinks she’s a successful blogger because peeps follow her. I follow but only to see the kids.

I could never afford, or even want, really, any of the shit she advertises . She a pretentious fake.

by Anonymousreply 189December 31, 2019 4:41 PM

Boy, is my face red ☺️😊🙃

Last pic.....

Maybe this will work

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190December 31, 2019 11:46 PM

Boy, is my face red ☺️😊🙃

Last pic.....

Maybe this will work

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191December 31, 2019 11:46 PM

R191 I don't have Instagram. What's Gen doing in the story??

by Anonymousreply 192January 1, 2020 4:21 AM

There’s about ten or fifteen pictures of what the family did during the year. The very last picture is one of all five of them where they are currently, wherever the fuck that is, freezing their asses off.

Jared only appears in about 3 or 4 of them.

How convenient.

by Anonymousreply 193January 1, 2020 6:28 AM

[quote] I can't believe they are chronicling the demise of their marriage on social media

I never thought their marriage would last very long.

They got married at a very YOUNG age. Jared was only 28.

And yeah, Gen seems like a social climber, attaching herself to the "star" of the show. She was just a bit player, who parlayed her role into WIFE of Jared Padalecki. It doesn't hurt that he is really hot.

Now they've seem to grown apart. Maybe as Jared ages, he'll find someone more supportive of his "issues."

by Anonymousreply 194January 2, 2020 6:57 PM

Is there a new episode tonight?

by Anonymousreply 195January 2, 2020 11:08 PM

R194 you're joking right?? 28 is not too young to be getting married.

by Anonymousreply 196January 3, 2020 1:34 AM

Uh, Jared is no longer "really hot." Or even a little bit hot. And I certainly hope he doesn't find anyone supportive of his issues, considering his issues include employee-assault, drunkenness, and being an all around entitled douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 197January 3, 2020 1:56 AM

Ugh. Fan fraus. No one gives 2 shits about this garbage.

by Anonymousreply 198January 3, 2020 3:11 AM

Except people like you R198 who flock to this thread at every opportunity-even more than the fans!

Talk about obsession.

by Anonymousreply 199January 3, 2020 12:32 PM

Thursday's episode pulled a .63, not even a million viewers. 😮

by Anonymousreply 200January 3, 2020 7:58 PM

R200 is probably fingering his GUNT right now, in glee.

Fucking troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201January 3, 2020 9:22 PM

Jensen has the cutest little ass.

I just watched the "Mint Condition" episode from season 14, and I was so turned on by his butt.

It's very perky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202January 3, 2020 10:55 PM

It's neither humongous, nor flat.

It's just right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203January 3, 2020 10:55 PM

R203 I mean, sure, but I also think he looks really old and craggy, at least in those stills.

by Anonymousreply 204January 4, 2020 2:29 AM

Thursday’s episode was a repeat, R200, dumbass. 🙄🙄

I couldn’t even watch it. Those few first episodes were so fucking cringeworthy.

by Anonymousreply 205January 4, 2020 3:16 AM

Dean looks like shit in those pics, R203. He has aged so much since I used to watch this back in college. It was the only thing we could agree on in the tv room on Tuesdays. The girls and gays always out voted the straight guys who called it the fag show. I can't believe this show is still on! My 15 year college reunion is this June. Everybody ages but, wow-za, he looks pretty rough. I couldnt believe when Google said he was just early 40s. I looked at other pics and in the right light he looks better, but those nonpro photos are rough. Me and my gay friends watched because Sam and Dean came off more as a couple than brothers, lol.

by Anonymousreply 206January 5, 2020 2:14 AM

Why is it that these nobody actors on shows that most have never even heard of draw the CRAZIEST fans? I was on a website earlier where people were people were bitching that these actors had never won Emmies. Some were even saying that the Sam actor should have been nominated for an Oscar for his Thomas Kinkade performance. WTF??? These guys are awful, terrible, embarrassingly bad actors!!! I will never ever understand.

by Anonymousreply 207January 5, 2020 6:27 AM

[Quote] The girls and gays always out voted the straight guys who called it the fag show.

The straight guys sound like fun 😑

[Quote] Why is it that these nobody actors on shows that most have never even heard of draw the CRAZIEST fans?

That's the power of the CW. And what happens when you attend a tonne of conventions. Plus all of the idiotic shipping.

by Anonymousreply 208January 5, 2020 6:46 AM

"That's the power of the CW." You made me snort Coke Zero through my nose. "Come for the shitty shows, stay for the shitty acting!"

by Anonymousreply 209January 5, 2020 7:12 AM

Given he will be able to pick and choose, I wonder what Marvel role Jensen will demand post SPN?

by Anonymousreply 210January 5, 2020 8:03 AM

lmfao R210. The only thing he'll be able to "pick and choose" are vegetables at the discount supermarket he'll be shopping at once all his Supernatural $$ runs out. Then again, he might be able to also "pick and choose" the voice over work he gets offered for pinball machines.

by Anonymousreply 211January 5, 2020 8:12 AM

R11 He can also "pick and choose" which voice he wants to use for said pinball machines: his real voice, or the stupid, douchey fake one he uses for "Dean."

by Anonymousreply 212January 5, 2020 8:20 AM

When Jensen gets a Marvel movie, and Jared is bringing in the ratings on Walker, you haters will want to KILL yourselves!!

Ugly monsters!

by Anonymousreply 213January 5, 2020 8:44 AM

You're out of touch, R213.

With everything other than your mother's basement.

At least "Ugly monsters" is something new. "Hateful beasts" was getting REALLY old.

by Anonymousreply 214January 5, 2020 10:18 AM

Someone, please spray R214 with holy water and holy oil, and stick him with a demon blade!

by Anonymousreply 215January 5, 2020 5:04 PM

There's pictures out there showing Jensen and Danneel at some Golden Globes party yesterday. Apparently, they were the guests of Kathryn Newton, who played Claire (Jimmy Novak/Cas daughter). Kathryn is moving up in the world - she's been in 2 Oscar-winning movies already and it seems she's good friends with the Ackles.

by Anonymousreply 216January 6, 2020 11:09 PM

[quote] There's pictures out there showing Jensen and Danneel at some Golden Globes party yesterday. Apparently, they were the guests of Kathryn Newton, who played Claire (Jimmy Novak/Cas daughter). Kathryn is moving up in the world - she's been in 2 Oscar-winning movies already and it seems she's good friends with the Ackles.

I remember seeing her in the previews for a big movie, and I thought to myself, "wow, Claire is getting some good roles!"

After googling her, she was actually in "Lady Bird" and "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri." Both were Oscar nominated movies, so she must be making the right choices when it comes to accepting movie roles. Good for her.

I must admit, though, that I never liked the Claire character. Way too angsty for my liking.

It's nice to hear that she's still close with Jensen, which begs the question: what about Jared? lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217January 6, 2020 11:19 PM

Here are Jensen and Danneel in the elevator at the Golden Globes.

Not sure what's going on here, though...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218January 6, 2020 11:28 PM

Okay, I guess this little scene is done for everyone entering the party.

Kathryn's little video is cute, and she looks fantastic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219January 6, 2020 11:31 PM

This CA visit by the Ackles is stirring up the rumor mill that Jensen is out in Hollywood looking for his next role. Also, hardcore fans (the ones who believe that J2 are BFF soulmates) are wondering if this will precipitate a move to CA for Jensen, which is causing fears that this move could tear the J2 friendship apart.

by Anonymousreply 220January 6, 2020 11:57 PM

I think the friendship is already on thin ice, following his latest arrest, R220.

Danneel seems to have a huge influence over Jensen, and I'm pretty sure that she's advising him to distance himself from Jared.

I'm thinking that they don't want to be associated with negative publicity, especially if he's gunning for some big roles.

Danneel has a vested interest in Jensen's career, because it's what supports (and will continue to support) their family, and most of all... their lifestyle.

And in her mind, I'm guessing that if it means cutting off Jensen's friendship with Jared, then so be it. Now would be the best and easiest time to do so.

by Anonymousreply 221January 7, 2020 12:10 AM

I don't see that R221. It would be rather foolish to publicly sever ties between the Js now, as they're committed to multiple cons going into next year. It'd be bad business to shut down the BFF vibe now and crap on the fans who come for the brother relationship/chemistry that hooked viewers in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 222January 7, 2020 1:26 AM

Well that's just great. I didn't have an opinion on Jensen's wife before now, but suddenly I low key hate her. She is trying to push more of Jensen's shitty acting on us, and that I just can't stand for.

by Anonymousreply 223January 7, 2020 2:23 AM

God, I positively loathe that damn character. Claire was a horrid bitch who nearly got Dean killed. Her dad is an even bigger asshole who needs to die already.

It’s good her career is moving forward. At least it means that she won’t be back on the show anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 224January 7, 2020 2:38 AM

LOL, Danneel will never be able to separate the J’s.

But as far as Jensen being in LA trying to find projects, that is probably the truth.

I wonder what he is looking for, what is he gonna be offered? As much as I’d like to see him in movies, I don’t think that’s gonna happen this late in his career. Besides, I’d like to see him much more often than every year for a few hours.

I think he might want a steady paycheck, he does have 3 kids, so maybe a tv show would be best.

by Anonymousreply 225January 7, 2020 2:55 AM

So, after naively thinking that Jensen was invited to the GG, the Jensen brigade over at Primetimer discovered that he had gone to the Instyle, Disney, Amazon and HBO parties.

The Disney one is interesting.

by Anonymousreply 226January 7, 2020 5:33 PM

Jensen taking his shitty acting skills to HBO makes me want to laugh...or cry.

by Anonymousreply 227January 7, 2020 6:12 PM

Christ, the goddamn Craft Service people can get into those parties. 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 228January 7, 2020 7:49 PM

Jensen looks ROUGH in the Golden Globe photos. His wife actually looks okay. Does Jensen not have a stylist (or at least a friend) to tell him that his tuxedo shirt is too big in the neck?

The posts up thread about how much he's aged are right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229January 8, 2020 4:04 PM

I think that’s how it’s supposed to look, R229.

Your talking about the grey shirt?

by Anonymousreply 230January 8, 2020 5:53 PM

R226 I know I'm going to regret this, but where did you go on Primetimer to figure out what Jensen's doing? I'm not sure I can handle the "Jensen Brigade," but I feel like forewarned is forearmed when it comes to where I will be seeing Jensen's shitty acting next.

by Anonymousreply 231January 9, 2020 12:11 AM

They have forums for practically any and all tv shows currently airing.

I go to the Supernatural one and the topics range from the ratings to discussing the episodes, to the social media presence of the guys, to who is getting screwed by the writers (it’s always Jensen).

by Anonymousreply 232January 9, 2020 1:28 AM

"(it's always Jensen)" ... Oh great. They sound fun. And delusional.

by Anonymousreply 233January 9, 2020 1:38 AM

No R230, they are talking about his tuxedo shirt which is not gray; it's white. And it doesn't fit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234January 9, 2020 3:27 PM

After a certain age, not shaving just makes men look older. He would have looked so much better clean shaven.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235January 9, 2020 3:28 PM

I positively loathe the scruff the brothers have. Jared used to have a clean-shaven look for his Sam but not in the last few years.

I see, R234. It looks big for sure.

by Anonymousreply 236January 10, 2020 1:11 AM

New video dropped from the team "Shaving People, Punting Things", with clips for future episodes; spoiler-y but not too blatant. There's some surprise faces from the past, sad brothers, the Impala, the bunker, a quick scene of Dean and Cas sitting together, for the diehard Destiel folks, and Chuck. Apparently, that's Jensen singing a song from his album in the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237January 11, 2020 2:16 AM

Shit!

These previews don’t look good at all. A lot of drama and angst.

Damn, they also make it seem like Eileen is a goner. 😦

by Anonymousreply 238January 11, 2020 2:30 AM

I don't want Eileen with Sam, but I don't want her dead either. So confused.

by Anonymousreply 239January 11, 2020 2:48 AM

Dear Jensen,

Please stop singing.

Sincerely,

Everyone with hearing (or taste)

by Anonymousreply 240January 11, 2020 5:42 PM

Okay, they really do need to stop putting up Jensens music on the show.

I’ll admit I thought the last few seconds of that clip with that singing was awful. I didn’t know it was Jensen. 😳😳

Since this really wasn’t an official preview by the network (the production team on the show actually put it together) I’ll give them a pass on the music.

I had not, heretofore, listened to any of his singing and safe to say I don’t need to listen to any more. Sorry Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 241January 11, 2020 6:25 PM

Copied over from the Supernatural part 12 thread: Actor DJ Qualls, who plays Garth, came out of the closet yesterday. He announced it on Twitter, saying he got tired of hiding.

by Anonymousreply 242January 11, 2020 6:46 PM

There is a Supernatural 12 thread!!??

Wtf people.

by Anonymousreply 243January 11, 2020 6:48 PM

For R243 --> Link to SPN 12

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244January 11, 2020 7:19 PM

I found it, thanks anyway R244.

by Anonymousreply 245January 11, 2020 8:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!