Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Professional Tampon Adjuster

I would like to start a career as a professional tampon adjuster however I cannot find any schools where I can get certified in my state. I'm older and feel like this would be a really good second career for me. Are there any other adjusters out there who have taken this route and become a professional tampon adjuster, especially as a second career?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2019 9:15 PM

I saw a lady with that profession on an old episode of What’s My Line. Totally stumped the panel.

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2019 4:41 AM

In other words, you're saying you're just a worthless cardboard applicator? Please, OP, tell us how you really feel about yourself as you're thrust and removed from a vagina replete with not-so-fresh blood and then tossed either into a wastebasket, or if the girl is feeling frisky, down a plugabble toilet.

So, please tell us a bit more about yourself, OK?

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2019 4:41 AM

WARNING: Tampon Adjuster is a career with a lot strings attached.

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2019 4:45 AM

Has WaxMyBalls found Datalounge? Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2019 5:00 AM

I think I first read the OP's post in 1001 Meh Jokes.

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2019 5:05 AM

OP is a dirty old lezzer.

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2019 5:10 AM

OP, if you haven't already, go to the Chrissy Metz threads. Ask for Pon, she's Chrissy's Filipina tampon slave. I'm sure she can hook you up. She's may even be looking for an apprentice.

She was last seen here, but pretty much any recent Chrissy thread should do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2019 6:39 AM

Thank you R7

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2019 3:27 PM

I understand that Trump University used to offer a post-graduate degree in Tampon Adjustment.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2019 4:05 PM

I've found it! The dumbest post of 2019.

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2019 4:07 PM

Prince Charles OWNS this thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2019 6:01 PM

Haha, you beat me to it R11!

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2019 6:20 PM

Pon is going to let me apprentice tampon adjusting on Chrissy Metz!

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2019 9:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!