Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chrissy Metz Part 4: The Wrath of Pon

Title Credit: Reply 207 Part 3

Special thanks to Reply 152 Part 3 for naming Chrissy's Filipina tampon slave, Pon

Also thanks to Reply 385 Part 3 for naming Chrissy's butler, Tam

Link to Part 3 below:

Chrissy Metz Part 3: Not Without My Snack Purse

Link to Part 2 below:

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 43107/10/2019

Never Forget!

'THIS IS US' STAR CHRISSY METZ GASTRIC BYPASS DIDN'T SIDELINE ME It's a Bum Knee | TMZ

"This Is Us" star Chrissy Metz needed a wheelchair for a bum knee ... NOT because she underwent gastric bypass surgery. SUBSCRIBE: http://po.st/TMZSubscribe ...

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 104/11/2019

How long will it take for the anti fat shamer to get here?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 204/11/2019

I'm already repulsed by this thread, and there are only two posts! I already hate the avalanche of vile threads to come. Miss Metz is a good actress who many women find inspirational, and your treatment of her is horrendous.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 304/11/2019

Why wait? She's got a beautiful face, men love a woman with curves, lives in a mansion with guys waiting for her hot pussy (right) and we have body issues

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 404/11/2019

R3 her treatment of her body is horrendous. She’s slowly killing herself. It something to be pitied, not celebrated and normalized. She needs to put down those honey baked hams and go fo a brisk walk.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 504/11/2019

It’s such a shame. She has such a pretty face.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 604/11/2019

The gays hate anyone who isn't perfect. They feel "less than..." on the inside, so they compensate for that feeling of inferiority by trying to be perfect on the outside. Perfect body, perfect face, perfect job, perfect life. They are repulsed by anyone who is not perfect, because they see themselves and the thing they hate most about themselves in that person. If they could learn to love themselves warts and all, they could learn to love others. Until that time comes, it's just hate, hate, hate. Gays are a hoot when it comes to armchair psychology.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 704/11/2019

R7.

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 804/11/2019

Right R7, that's why DL icons are perfection. Cher, Liza, Babs, Whitney.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 904/11/2019

Whitney is NOT a gay icon!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 1004/11/2019

R10= Miss Jackson, negotiating with Groupon/Baja Fresh for her next flop tour.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 1104/11/2019

How does Chrissy wipe her ass?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 1204/11/2019

R12 Jesus Christ, how many times do we have to explain it. She uses a rag tied to a long stick!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 1304/11/2019

I don't understand the obsession. Why does she warrant four entire threads?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 1404/11/2019

Me, you fuckers! Miss Chrissy Fat Lady not only mean person.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 1504/11/2019

R14, one for each 200 pounds.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 1604/11/2019

Who do you like more? Chrissy or Oprah?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 1704/11/2019

We need Pon and Tam to please post in the “Let’s be a DataLounge poster” thread.

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/23591199

Let's be DataLounge Members!

I'm an eldergay that claims to look decades younger than my actual age.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 1804/11/2019

[quote]Why does she warrant four entire threads?

Because she wears four king-sized sheets as a dress?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 1904/11/2019

And let's not forget the countless stand alone Chrissy threads. Chrissy helps keep the lights on here.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 2004/11/2019

When she was in Vegas for the CMAs, all hotel buffets closed just as a precaution.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 2104/11/2019

Joan Rivers would be so proud of you bitches.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 2204/11/2019

R7 go back to your mommy blog. Be proud of those mom jeans and your newest tunic top, especially if it has cold shoulders for fat arms. You are TEDIOUS

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 2304/11/2019

Dresses need to be long enough to hide panties. She no Ann Reinking and this not [italic]Annie[/italic]. Once she wear short skirt with no panties, turn around, and show everything. Lady crotch look like Grand Canyon, smell like downtown Manila fish market. Pon still have nightmare about it. Have to hire Jewish psychologist to deal with it. There go pension money.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 2404/12/2019

r24 Tam, you were fine until that last sentence, for reasons well known to you. Docking your pay. Nip that shit in future.

Also, pension? Hahahahahaha! You get paid less than the kid at the KFC drive through as it is.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 2504/12/2019

[quote]Nip that shit in future.

I keep telling you, I not Japanese, I Filipino. Ask Grandma Ko what Japanese did to her in Manila when she 15.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 2604/12/2019

Chrissy isn't losing weight but she's losing her fucking neck.

Chrissy Metz wears red to LA premiere of her movie Breakthrough

The actress, 38, joins Josh Lucas, Topher Grace and Dennis Haysbert in the faith-based drama that's being released at Easter.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 2704/12/2019

R26 Nice try at a save there Tam. Pay still docked, and I am keeping an eye on you, so behave.

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 2804/12/2019

Racist round eye bitch. I sue you for back pay.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 2904/12/2019

You fire me I file wrongful termination suit and release sex tape of you and husband to TMZ.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 3004/12/2019

Gays show there true colors with this thread. Equal rights my ass. F&F this travesty.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 3104/12/2019

Oh YAY! Another illiterate homophobic dumb cunt who LOVES to announce FFs. Announce away you stupid bitch! We are still here after 4 continuous threads and countless others. Enjoy!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 3204/12/2019

Look at the misogynist and body dismorpic fat hater at r32 calling some a homophobic. Your a real charmer.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 3304/12/2019

R31 / frau cunt, it’s THEIR not there.

Yes, I’m a proud gay grammar troll.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 3404/12/2019

Chrissy Metz May perform at next years Oscars

Why ‘This Is Us’ Star Chrissy Metz Could End Up Performing at the Next Oscars

Chrissy Metz made her live-singing debut on Sunday when she performed “I’m Standing With You” from her new movie “Breakthrough.” Was that just a step on her way to performin…

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 3504/12/2019

Costco just call, say no more than one free sample per plate. They say Miss Chrissy abuse privilege one time too many. I argue it free, so she not stealing, but they say she need to save some for other people. I try telling Miss Chrissy that, she call me Charlie Chan. I say Charlie Chan Chinese, I Filipino!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 3604/12/2019

R35 If she doesn't drop dead before then. Great find though r35. Some fresh Chrissy nip is always a good thing!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 3704/12/2019

Can the stage at the Dolby Theatre handle all that excess flab?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 3804/12/2019

This thread is vile. Why is it allowed to continue? A lot of women post here, and I can speak for most when I say that these attacks on Miss Metz are unspeakably offensive. Do y'all hate your mothers THAT much? I'm beginning to view the gays in a new light, and I must say that it's not favorable. I mean, I'm as tolerant of you boys as the next person, but this thread really has me rethinking my acceptance of you. Help me change my mind about you and stop posting so negatively about her. How about it, gays?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 3904/12/2019

R39, your pussy stinks.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 4004/12/2019

Sweet fucking hell "THE GAYS" troll is here. Yet again. What a fucking shock. R39, get the fuck off of this thread with your copy/paste posts. Seriously. Get out of our threads, and go start your own. I'm sure they will be massively popular. Chrissy sized even! Do it, I fucking dare you. Can't wait.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 4104/12/2019

Let's agree not to talk to the troll, as per Muriel's advice. Alternatively we could dip it's limbs in melted chocolate and send them, in a gift basket, to Chrissy's trailer on set.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 4204/13/2019

Obesity is a choice. Homosexuality isn’t. I can’t stop being gay. Chrissy can stop being fat by ditching carbs.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 4304/13/2019
Chrissy Metz on Instagram: “Happy Birthday, @devonfranklin! Thank you for being an incredible blessing, friend and teacher! We are better because of you. ???? Wishing you…”

6,232 Likes, 25 Comments - Chrissy Metz (@chrissymetz) on Instagram: “Happy Birthday, @devonfranklin! Thank you for being an incredible blessing, friend and teacher! We…”

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 4404/13/2019

Is that the dude who’s lucky enough to eat out her snatch???

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 4504/13/2019

No R45 he’s a motivational Christian Speaker and husband to Meagan Goode (whose in Shazam)

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 4604/13/2019

The come on, gays troll is a fat broad who has pictures of Chrissy Metz on her refrigerator with, “Go ahead, enjoy some pie” written on them. I find it insufferable that she thinks her disdain for homosexuals and the promise that her attitude might change if everyone thinks exactly as she does. Go to hell.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 4704/13/2019

R39 I want to see Chrissy Metz raped by a bunch of chimpanzees at a zoo. Then I’d like to see a bunch of lesbians stuff ice cream sandwiches up her cunt.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 4804/13/2019

Is Breakthrough (a chair) getting good reviews?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 4904/13/2019

R39 is why homosexuality should be mandatory.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 5004/13/2019

I love her smoky eye at the Breakthrough premiere.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 5104/13/2019

Please just ignore the wanker who refers to us as "the gays". I wouldn't have even known it was still posting if you hadn't spoken to it.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 5204/13/2019

Even BBC can't reach far enough to get to her gunt.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 5304/13/2019

David Attenbourgh should do a series on the rare creatures that beneath the huge overhanging gunt. Bet it's more diverse than the Great Barrier Reef.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 5404/13/2019

Does Miss Mess have any more Xtian films planned?

Maybe one which explores the Lord's thoughts on gluttony... or maybe not.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 5504/14/2019

The Pon thing is not funny. For it to be funny, the scenario has to be plausible. How likely is it that a B-list actress has a body servant?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 5604/14/2019

Why hasn’t anyone said anything about the wheelchair?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 5704/14/2019

R46, whose in Shazam?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 5804/14/2019

Pon is awesome

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 5904/14/2019

r57 Look back a thread or three ago.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 6004/14/2019

R56 We not expensive! Miss Chrissy make good money. We confused as you, but we take it. Not much but we take it!

We learn new English word today: "Pedantic". We laugh at you.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 6104/14/2019

You think that ass wipe itself? Lot of work keeping Miss Chrissy Fat Lady clean.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 6204/14/2019

Pon, is it true that Chrissy demands you call her 'curvy'?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 6304/14/2019

Does anyone here know how to contact Anderson Cooper? I feel there needs to be a sit-down with Pon, and a follow through with Tam.

Next on 60 minutes.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 6404/14/2019

This Pon thing isn’t even funny. It was funny at first but you are running it into the ground.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 6504/14/2019

Contribute something good of your own R65 otherwise, if we are boring you, please leave or ignore.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 6604/14/2019

[quote]Pon, is it true that Chrissy demands you call her 'curvy'?

Yes, and then she call me "curveh" and giggle. I not know what it means but I think is insult.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 6704/14/2019

So many terms to describe this thread. Repulsive, repugnant, insulting, offensive, hateful, despicable, juvenile, sick, pathological, body dysmorphic-driven. Take your pick. Who knew the gays could be THIS mean? Actually, I knew. I always knew. I used to hang out with a gaggle of gays from my office. They were my "gal pals". But they were just vicious and cruel in regards to anyone they didn't find attractive. They were just awful and would pick on the littlest thing. I eventually stopped hanging out with them because I couldn't take their negativity and general awfulness any longer. I feel like the same thing is happening here. I feel I'm at the tipping point where I need to abandon this board because of this atrocious thread. Gays, make me change my mind before I leave this board never to return. Show me that you're better than this. I know you have it in you.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 6804/14/2019

*zap*

Cleans the joint up nicely.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 6904/14/2019

R68 is a self-righteous fatty.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 7004/14/2019

My dumb brother die. Good! More money for me. No more mention of him.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 7104/14/2019

My name is Chrissy Metz. I have 81 cents in my checking account. But if you hire me I will make you millions.

Chrissy Metz Only Had 81 Cents in Her Bank Account Before Nabbing This Is Us Role

Chrissy Metz may have walked the Golden Globes red carpet as a nominee this year, but not so long ago she was crashing on friends' couches

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 7204/14/2019

But she had $810 worth of "nibbles" in her snack purse.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 7304/14/2019

[quote]She needs to put down those honey baked hams and go fo a brisk walk

Honey, she’d have to take a brisk walk all the way to Saskatchewan to make a dent in her weight.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 7404/14/2019

This shit writes itself. Come on. Everyone, everyone looks at her and thinks “She’s fat”.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 7504/14/2019

[quote]I feel I'm at the tipping point where I need to abandon this board because of this atrocious thread.

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 7604/14/2019

They do, r75 but we have so much extra fun with it.

R74 That was a good one! My long gone parents came from Saskatoon. They would be so proud!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 7704/14/2019

OMG you gays are so MEAN.

I thought my gays were nice until i heard them saying MEAN MEAN things.

I'm going to pretend I'm leaving to try and get sympathy, but really I'll stay here and read every single Chrissy thread so I have ammo to bitch about gays. I'm fat and fabulous!!!! Wah, wah, WAHHHH!

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 7804/14/2019

Alert! Honey Baked Hams in Sherman Oaks out until after Easter. Miss Metz purchased everything in the store. She's hosting a group of 4.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 7904/14/2019

She's what Meghan McCain will look like in five years.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 8004/15/2019

I saw an ad for Chrissy's new movie. It could be bigger than Titanic.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 8104/16/2019

Massive fail, r81! You're full of more hot air than a life raft. You really need to stop mocking her. Nobody is finding these highly offensive attacks remotely funny.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 8204/16/2019

r82 Oh yes we are!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 8304/16/2019

Well, if 99% of DL is finding this thread amusing, which I think (and desperately hope) is a gross overexaggeration, then I guess that means that DL is a misogynistic, fat-shaming and hateful website. Just very unnecessarily cruel. And you gays want US to be your allies?!?!? As I've often said to my gays, "gurl, please!"

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 8404/16/2019

You’re new here, aren’t you r84.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 8504/16/2019

R84 Get a hobby, use the ignore button, find a new thread to be tedious in, get new material, or better yet, just leave this place entirely. It clearly isn't for you.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 8604/16/2019

Hi boys!

Image: Stop Fat-Shaming Chrissy Metz in the Name of "Health" - Allure

Found on Google from allure.com

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 8704/16/2019

Miss Chrissy Fat Lady had jar of Nutella for snack. Lots of work for me tomorrow.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 8804/16/2019

Me forget. Period too. Double work!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 8904/16/2019

R88, R89 you just gave me a vicious giggle.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 9004/17/2019

I like Pon.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 9104/17/2019

Does she have the Fat Lady smell?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 9204/17/2019

This thread and its plus-sized-shaming posters are abominable. Thank the heavens it seems to be dying. Stick a fork in it!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 9304/17/2019

R93, you need a life. It's thread 4 hunty, move on to another cause. She's an obese, mean pig being pushed around in a wheelchair and having to pay someone to shove in a Tampon and wipe her ass.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 9404/17/2019

R93 Thanks for bumping the thread you hate so much you dumb bitch!

"Stick a fork in it". Such rapier wit.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 9504/17/2019

I wish the name had been Poon Tang.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 9604/17/2019

Calling me "full-figured" is just rude!

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 9704/17/2019

Extra layer of peplum fabric to emphasise and emulate those fleshy folds and curves plus she's working her sexy girl pout. Simply stunning.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 9804/17/2019

Yep, as Pon said it is "that time" because Chrissy is wearing her bleedin' dress.

Chrissy Metz stops by Hallmark's Home & Family to promote Breakthrough

Metz added black sandal flats and wore her shoulder-length hair loose and styled with an off-center parting.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 9904/18/2019

Here she is doing that creepy "levitation sitting" posture yet again, that I can't figure out for the life of me.

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 10004/18/2019

Check out the look of resigned doom on this poor dog as Chrissy draws it in closer for "just a taste".

It always ends in tears whenever Chrissy forgets her snack purse.

Always.

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 10104/18/2019

The fat slob is bitter because she’s so fat. Eat less, you cow.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 10204/18/2019

I remember the Christina Hendricks thread!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 10304/18/2019

Oh, God, for the halcyon days when Christina Hendricks and Freddie Smith were the fattest stars DL had to worry about...

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 10404/18/2019

She looks sweaty in that photo.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 10504/18/2019

I'd love for an Australian interview to asked her what's the most inspiring story she's heard where she's inspired someone.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 10604/18/2019

Only one comment on the Mail -- from someone called Meghan Markle Fan.

Gurl, they've been censoring as heavily as Chrissy bleeds.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 10704/18/2019

Chrissy Metz Part 5: Calling Me Full-Figured is Just Rude

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 10804/18/2019

Chrissy's transition from an oval to an ellipse is almost complete.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 10904/18/2019

Chrissy Metz Part 5: D-E-S-S-E-R-T

Chrissy Metz Part 5: Breakthrough (the chair)

Chrissy Metz Part 5: Buffet Mindset

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 11004/18/2019

You don't know my tampon slave! She is a fighter!

Breakthrough Trailer #1 (2019) | Movieclips Trailers

Check out the official Breakthrough trailer starring Chrissy Metz! Let us know what you think in the comments below. ? Buy Tickets to Breakthrough: https://w...

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 11104/18/2019

Chrissy Metz Part 5: Has Anyone Seen the Dog?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 11204/18/2019

Chrissy Metz Part 5: This Ain't My First Time the Services Table!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 11304/18/2019

Chrissy Metz Part 5: Places in the Gunt

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 11404/18/2019

The dress was cinched under the bust and the skirt fell in pleats to mid-calf.

Metz added black sandal flats and wore her shoulder-length hair loose and styled with an off-center parting.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 11504/18/2019

Where's the Chrissy Inspires Troll? We miss you!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 11604/18/2019

That levitating photo looks like an optical illusion.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 11704/18/2019

You bitches are doing a true disservice here. There are many plus-sized, as well as bone-thin, women who look to her for courage and inspiration. She inspires women who may be self-conscious about those few pesky extra pounds to not worry about what people think and to face the world with gusto and confidence. By constantly mocking her, you're implying that there's something wrong with not being model-thin and only stigmatizing these women. Stop with the attacks!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 11804/18/2019

R118, you must be joking.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 11904/18/2019

She resembles fellow chub (although she's far from Chrissy territory) Katy Mixon.

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 12004/18/2019

Chin cellulite

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 12104/18/2019

Actually, if you've every flown over the BVIs she resembles a small island.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 12204/18/2019

Vile, vile thread. And to think, we women stood by you during your darkest days. Nice way to treat your only true friends and allies. Gays really do eat their own.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 12304/18/2019

R123, how many times are you going to post the same thing? You frauen didn't stand by me- go fuck yourself. Don't you have a house to clean, or are you waiting for the Wendy Williams show?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 12404/18/2019

Those angry eyes...

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 12504/18/2019

She looks ridiculous in that trailer surrounded by all those regular sized people! The first scene where she's entering the boys room looks like a horror movie.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 12604/18/2019

Trailer? God, it must have more reinforcement than the new World Trade Center.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 12704/18/2019

[quote]Gays really do eat their own.

Chrissy eats her own used tampons.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 12804/18/2019

I wouldn't mind seeing the movie Godzilla vs. King Kong Chrissy.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 12904/18/2019

R129 Me too, as long as Godzilla wins. Chrissy just wishes she could be as lovable as Godzilla. Never going to happen

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 13004/18/2019

R128, it not true. I use king-sized flannel sheets for Miss Chrissy Fat Lady. She no eat that. Right now she finish 8 pack of Drumsticks for snack while I make dinner.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 13104/18/2019

The tampon-Pon thing is not funny. It's killing these threads.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 13204/18/2019

Read thread title R,132. The Wrath of Pon- that me, fucker!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 13304/18/2019

R132 Pon knows what is what. Pon shuts down the "tampon eater" types on this thread. We've had Pon here back when she was still just Chrissy's nameless Filipina tampon slave.

We can always use more material though, (literally and figuratively) so feel free to contribute!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 13404/18/2019

What's her storyline on the show? What's next season? Since that contractual weight loss isn't happening.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 13504/19/2019

You come off as incredibly smug and condescending, r135. Your post is oozing with subtext, and it's all too vile for words. The fat shaming needs to end, and end NOW.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 13604/19/2019

If it wasn't for her fatness she'd be unemployed. She's not that good an actress or singer.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 13704/19/2019

r35, if that’s true, then I think someone else will have to perform - CPR on her!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 13804/19/2019

Check Trolldar - r136 plus many other posts is having a laugh. She really is one of us. Welcome to the party bitch!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 13904/19/2019

Another period dress.

Image: Chrissy Metz's Weight Loss Journey – How She Lost 100 Pounds

Found on Google from stylecraze.com

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 14004/19/2019

Do you think Chrissy is not aware that she needs to lose a couple of pounds? This is not news to her, but to constantly harp on about it in such a negative way is not productive. She knows the realty of the situation. From what I've heard about Chrissy, she is a straight shooter who rolls with the punches. If anything, I'm sure she doesn't like the truth to be sugar-coated.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 14104/19/2019

Honey, Chrissy obviously likes everything sugar coated.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 14204/19/2019

At r140 she's working her Morticia Adams ate the Adams family, look.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 14304/19/2019

That skirt was white when she put it on.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 14404/19/2019

[quote]Chrissy's nameless Filipina tampon slave.

Pon does not sound like a Filipino name nor does Pon's mangled English ("Me forget") in any way resemble how Filipinos speak. You guys are getting your Asians confused.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 14504/19/2019

I think she was originally from mainland SEAsia. How she came to be Spanish speaking I don't know.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 14604/19/2019

Pon was named by Chrissy. That's not her real name.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 14704/19/2019

The film seems unrealistic. Just going by the trailer. Can anyone imagine Chrissy's character walking up a flight of stairs again just to wake her son?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 14804/19/2019

r148 I know it seems unrealistic but the son keeps a stash of donuts in his room. You'd have to see the film to get it.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 14904/19/2019

I don't see how Chrissy can make it up stairs on her own, she would need a steel-enforced wheelchair lift to get her up and down. If she cannot make it half a mile around an airport, she cannot make it up and down steps.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 15004/19/2019

She's full frau. There's an interview about how she prayed so hard during filming.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 15104/19/2019

Despite a couple of extra pounds, she's managed to carve out an amazing career for herself in a town that prides the anorexic look. You hateful posters, on the other hand, probably toil away at some dreary cube job...which probably explains why you're all so gosh darn hateful. Simply put, she's a winner and you're all a bunch of loosers. Your all IQ-challenged, and she is a smart cookie.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 15204/19/2019

All that fat in the face is pushing her eyes together -- giving her a sexy cat-like look.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 15304/19/2019

She's got a very pretty face and curves in all the right places. Her body type conveys hyper-fertility and makes straight guys horny. Lucky lucky bitch!! #geneticallyblessed

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 15404/19/2019

This guy made me think of Chrissy.

American Passenger Who Demanded Taiwanese Flight Attendants Wipe His Butt Dies in Thailand

The Voice of Global Asians

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 15504/19/2019

She's beautiful and inspirational.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 15604/19/2019

The image at r140 is when you are so hungry you can't wait for dinner to be professionally butchered and cooked first.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 15704/19/2019

Does her pussy stink, or do the multiple fat layers cover the gunt enough?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 15804/19/2019

Chrissy ruins an infinity pool.

Image: Chrissy Metz opens up on why she wore a swimsuit for the FIRST ...

Found on Google from dailymail.co.uk

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 15904/19/2019

More trips to zoos might be a slimming look on her.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 16004/19/2019

Who are all these Chrissy stans? Fuck off. She’s grotesque. Stop trying to normalize insanely unhealthy behavior. Seriously, you guys are really bad at what you do. Are you the minor leagues for the Internet Research Agency? If so, you’ll never get to the big time.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 16104/19/2019

That pool only had an inch of water in it before miss ‘a couple of extra pounds’ got in it.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 16204/19/2019

She looks like knockout at r159. Sexy curves and nice big titties. I know the term is overused, but dare I say she's the epitome of walking sex. No wonder lots of straight men JO thinking about her. She's got it all.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 16304/19/2019

R159, here's another pic from that photo shoot. She has a pretty smile!

Image: Orca Learns to Say 'Hello'

Found on Google from blogs.discovermagazine.com

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 16404/19/2019

I assume she only wore one for the first time because she couldn't find one in her size.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 16504/20/2019

Agree 'she's got it all', r163, and she's carrying it all with her, mostly around her mid section. What must her visceral fat measure be? Off the scales with all that sexy lardy fat contained but not restrained by those gorgeous folds of overstretched skin. A goddess indeed.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 16604/20/2019

Yes, Chrissy has it all- heart problems, diabetes and high blood pressure.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 16704/20/2019

[quote]If so, you’ll never get to the big time.

Chrissy’s gotten to the big time. She’s now finally crested 600 pounds.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 16804/20/2019

And you know this how, r167? Do you have access to her medical records? The truth is that she is perfectly healthy. It's almost entertaining to watch you body dysmorphic gay's heads explode at someone without a perfect body achieving great success. And you're all so smug about it. When you realize that there's nothing wrong with, I can't wait to see y'all eat some humble pie.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 16904/20/2019

I think I will kill myself if her movie is a hit.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 17004/20/2019

Let's hope theaters are showing it in CinemaScope, otherwise we'll only see 2/3 of Chrissy.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 17104/20/2019

[quote]Pon was named by Chrissy. That's not her real name.

Couldn't she just call her "Mamacita?"

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 17204/20/2019

I think Chrissy is exacting her revenge on me for posting here. I got a text message from Regal Cinemas promoting her movie:

REGAL: Chrissy Metz has a message just for Regal movie fans! Watch https://youtu.be/ccLAQysE7qg Tix: bit.ly/2Ipr62a Extra Credit Offer Valid 4/17-4/21

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 17304/20/2019

The move looks great and she looks fantastic. Is that Oscar I smell?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 17404/20/2019

Come off it, Chrissy Fan: she isn’t healthy. She is mentally ill (that’s how people get so enormously obese that they stop resembling a human shape). She is physically ill (the human body is not meant to carry that much weight; it breaks down every single one of the body’s systems and causes a slew of health problems).

To say she has a “few pesky pounds” proves you are just as sick as she is (maybe doing s little social media posting on her behalf for $30 a week while you jam Quarter Pounders with Cheese into your pie hole). She has about 400 “pesky” extra pounds. At her height, she should weigh 130 AT THE MOST. That’s if she wants to be a size 10, not a size 2.

Thin woman sneer at her. Straight men are repulsed by her. No one wants to be her, be like her, be with her. For people like you, fat but probably not—like Chrissy—in Dr Now territory (though perhaps you are)—she’s an excuse for the fact you habitually say yes to any and all foods, give in to temptation in the grocery store and at fast food places, embrace elastic in your pants, sit on the couch with your DVR treasures, and look for people who are fatter than you to make all of that seem normal.

Challenging people’s IQs is pretty rich. You post the same post over and over; they aren’t compelling and you certainly aren’t making valid arguments or interesting points.

I also find you to be an unbearable bigot with your rude comments about “gays.” No one cares what you think and no one is going to change their opinion about a woman who should be losing weight for about a million reasons (the most important of these being is that big, fat people like this DIE) because you threaten to take away your support as if homosexuality gives people some sort of purse dog status. You aren’t any kind of influencer, your tedious reposts make you seem unhinged and definitely make you type fat, fat, fatty, fat.

You are actually the best example of why Chrissy Metz is a shitshow landslide reason Americans are getting fatter. Being fat isn’t brave. It’s lazy and disgusting.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 17504/20/2019

Chrissy is just a pound or two overweight. Nothing to be concerned about.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 17604/20/2019

Finally, someone who makes sense! Thank you, r176. She's plus-sized, nothing more. She is beautiful and inspiration to countless women who aren't a size 0 and who don't subsist of tic tacs and cigarettes. If she were ill and near death, she wouldn't be able to hold down a grueling job and make all the appearances she does. The gays are looking at her through a veil of body dysmorphia, and people who suffer from dysmorphia view others' bodies with the same distortion with which they view their own. I feel sad for the gays, and even sadder that someone as sweet and nice as Chrissy is the victim of their hateful, mentally ill-driven attacks.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 17704/20/2019

[quote]If she were ill and near death,

She is ill and near death. Her arteries have so much fat lining them, only a few blood cells can get through. She’s going to be found dead any day now.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 17804/20/2019

I not dead. I back from hospital, recover from bone fracture after Miss Chrissy fall on me. Doctor say I have chipped coccyx. I learn new English word. Also try low-carb meals so this happen less often.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 17904/20/2019

R176, One stone, actually.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 18004/20/2019

Chrissy is only one person or two away from her ideal weight.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 18104/20/2019

I saw a trailer for Chrissy’s movie and I can’t believe it but she runs !

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 18204/20/2019

[quote]I saw a trailer for Chrissy’s movie and I can’t believe it but she runs !

Director in dunebuggy ahead of her holding tri-tip steak marinated in adobo sauce in front of face. That get her up and running every time. And we get call from National Seismic Institute saying she responsible for false alarms in area around same time.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 18304/20/2019

I can't wrap it around my mind that it's the gays that are posting these heinous comments. I would of thought you boys would know better than to belittle and bully someone because you percieved them to be different. How is this any different from gay bashing? You of all people should know better and should be ashamed of yourselves. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the Bible views this type of mocking as a sin. Maybe that knowledge will get you to stop these attacks.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 18404/20/2019

[quote]I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the Bible views this type of mocking as a sin

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the Bible views Gluttony and this type of abuse of one’s body as a sin.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 18504/20/2019

R184: Shut your face, you disease-enabling breeder parasite. Homosexuality is not a choice. Obesity is. If God had wanted men and women to be together, then He would have made us the same. And if God had wanted humans to be 600 pounds, then He would be Buddha.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 18604/20/2019

No, homosexuality is not a choice, but the Good Book viewing ACTING on it as a sin. Now, that's not necessarily my personal opinion, mind you, and I'm not one to judge anyone for their personal choices. That's up to Him. I'm just telling you what the Holy Book says on the matter of homosexuality. And in keeping with this line of thinking, if obesity leads to disease, then surely the homosexual act can. You only need to views you boys's recent history to understand that. Yes, you are correct, gluttony is a sin, but I see no evidence that she has committed that sin. You or I never witnessed her overeating. It's entirely possible that she has a little excess weight due to a glandular problem or other condition that is out of her control.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 18704/20/2019

[quote]Yes, you are correct, gluttony is a sin, but I see no evidence that she has committed that sin.

Are you fucking blind??

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 18804/20/2019

All that junk food didn’t eat itself.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 18904/20/2019

Her farts are a cause of climate change. And they could give the Santa Ana winds a run for their money.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 19004/20/2019

r174, that smell is Oscar Mayer.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 19104/20/2019

R177 again with the exact same post you always post. And r176 was being sarcastic.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 19204/20/2019

How is her PRESUMED addiction to food any different than you boys's addiction to sex? I don't see you mocking sex addicts? Addiction is addition.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 19304/20/2019

And here I thought Chrissy needed help. Fucking hell, r193 you are a 600 pound anal wart. Give up trying to ruin our fun. Not going to happen. To the FF and block buttons!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 19404/21/2019

Chrissy isn't that talented, was she a Harvey girl too?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 19504/21/2019

R195 For sure. Who can resist her?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 19604/21/2019

Link please, R182.

I've only seen the trailer in which she does an imitation of a sassy, black woman when telling her son she won't be walking back upstairs to wake him (like she would!).

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 19704/21/2019

Chrissy Metz is going to get an Academy Award for her role in this new faith-based movie!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 19804/21/2019

Tomorrow busy day. I go to many grocery stores and buy half price Easter candy for Miss Chrissy Fat Lady.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 19904/21/2019

[quote]Chrissy isn't that talented, was she a Harvey girl too?

Yes.

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 20004/21/2019

I missed Chrissy on CBS Sunday morning....did black bars appear at the top and bottom of your screen during her segment?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 20104/21/2019

R201 Black bars? I saw lots of candy bars.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 20204/21/2019

Her fat rolls have fat rolls.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 20304/23/2019

Am I terrible for wanting her to say something vaguely racist so Black Twitter will have a go at her? If the “You Gays!!!” troll thinks WE’RE bad...

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 20404/23/2019

Come lick it hot guys!

Image: Former World's Heaviest Woman Reveals What She Looked Like Before ...

Found on Google from cheatsheet.com

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 20504/23/2019

Hi everyone,

There have been a number of threads that have been closed or zapped in the last 24 hours. Someone, on a now zapped thread, said the the one thing in common involved speaking (in any form or fashion) about people who were of a different race.

I know this seems a bit much, but until we know for sure, should we keep these posts shitty and witty yet not point to any sort of race? I don't know what the hell is going on, but something is. If this means giving our beloved Pon a really long vacation, we may have to. No "Tam" either, (though I didn't like the person who originally tried to write him. Nether did Muriel--as "he" got red tagged) There are so many threads suddenly no longer with us, I can't figure out what is going on.

Until we know, maybe just keep it to Chrissy being fat and angry as fuck and we will be safe?

This is disturbing, but losing our Chrissy threads would be even worse.

Thoughts?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 20604/23/2019

I have no problem, I work for Muriel then. No have to wipe ass or wedge flannel sheets in pussy.

Chrissy Metz Part 5: On Golden Pon.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 20704/23/2019

r207 This is why I love you bitches.

Carry on as usual guys? I wish we could do inter-thread polls.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 20804/23/2019

R208 😘

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 20904/23/2019

She'll probably outlive most of you.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 21004/23/2019

r205 Nip that shit. That is the sort of thing that will get our threads closed, or worse, zapped. Make it funny, or don't bother at all.

Also, that woman is only a half *maybe* of a Chrissy, and doesn't have her angry face and mean eyes.

Moving on...

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 21104/23/2019

I'm A Tampon Slave 4 U

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 21204/24/2019

R207 fucking brilliant! Lol

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 21304/24/2019

Pon, you are becoming more famous than Chrissy! You'll never be as big of a star of course.

Thank god.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 21404/24/2019

It's interesting that she swims in water and doesn't take a nice mud bath instead Maybe she thermoregulates better than expected despite her enormous weight.

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 21504/24/2019

[quote]Nip

No, Filipino! Why you not remember?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 21604/24/2019

[quote]She's full frau. There's an interview about how she prayed so hard during filming.

Oh, is "prayed" a euphemism for eating everything from Craft Services now?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 21704/24/2019

[quote]I don't see you mocking sex addicts?

You haven't been here long then.

[quote] Chrissy isn't that talented, was she a Harvey girl too?

Yeah: Harvey the rabbit. She ate him.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 21804/24/2019

THIS MUST STOP NOW!!!

AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS VILE AND VULGAR PERSECUTION OF MY FRIEND AND FELLOW CHRISTIAN CHRISSY METZ!

If This Continues I Will Flounce Up to My Boudoir & Slam the Door!

I have had Chrissy into my home many times and she EATS LIKE A BIRD, so dainty, so ladylike.

I can only conclude that MY friend has a medical condition, such as sometime glandular, or perhaps she is pregnant with many, many precious Christian fetuses...have you ever thought of that...you, you unrepentant heathens?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 21904/24/2019

[quote]I have had Chrissy into my home many times and she EATS LIKE A BIRD,

Yeah, Rodan!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 22004/24/2019

[quote] have had Chrissy into my home many times

Well perhaps, you all have driven me to make a slight exaggeration...

I have entertained Chrissy AT my home...outside on the verandah...where the fetid air around her large frame can circulate more freely...

And where I can control my nausea by breathing into my starched handkerchiefs while we visit...

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 22104/24/2019

Jesus Christ, just how fat is this gal?

Trust me, I fucked Marlon Brandon when he was at his fattest

And it ain't for the faint-of-heart...

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 22204/24/2019

Please, gays, enough of your mocking this poor woman. I can't take any more of this, and this is coming from one of your female allies who is pro the gays. No one, especially a great star like Miss Metz, deserves to be treated with such a lack a dignity and respect. Please, I'm begging you, enough already before I loose my sanity.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 22304/24/2019

Loose, r223? Never got past 4th grade, I take it? Bed-bound in fat or simply low-IQ? Snack cake disorder? Single eyebrow? Let’s hear the tale.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 22404/24/2019

r224 A potential contender for Part 5's title: Chrissy Metz Part 5: Snack Cake Disorder

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 22504/24/2019

Thanks, r225

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 22604/24/2019

Snack Cake Disorder MUST be Part 5.

Good one, R224.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 22704/24/2019

Noted, bitches! Great work!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 22804/24/2019

Assuming Chrissy hasn't keeled over by the time we get to Snack Cake Disorder.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 22904/25/2019

Then Snack Cake Disorder can be about the resulting earthquake in the Greater Los Angeles area.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 23004/25/2019

[quote]Trust me, I fucked Marlon Brandon when he was at his fattest

Oh dear!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 23104/25/2019

This Is Us has a huge gay fan base who find Chrissy beautiful, talented and inspirational. I think you guys are in the minority on this one. And just a reminder, Jesus loves Chrissy just the way she is. If for that reason alone, you should back off and stop with the offensive posts. They're just tasteless.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 23204/25/2019

Where did Jesus say it's okay to gain 500 pounds? I thought gluttony was one of the seven deadly sins.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 23304/25/2019

^You're assuming she gained the weight from overeating, but you don't know the facts. Some women do have glandular issues that cause their wait to spike.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 23404/25/2019

And how many of these women carry snack purses with them everywhere?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 23504/25/2019

Yeah... Chrissy has a glandular problem: it's called Snack Cake Disorder.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 23604/25/2019

Why do you automatically assume a snack purse contains candy bars, cookies, chips, etc.? How do you know it doesn't contain celery and carrot sticks, berries and dried fruit...healthy stuff like that?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 23704/25/2019

Their wait to spike? R234, either English isn’t your first language or you need to put down the snack cake and hit spellcheck.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 23804/25/2019

[quote]How do you know it doesn't contain celery and carrot sticks, berries and dried fruit...healthy stuff like that?

Be realistic: how much of that stuff can one human eat in a single sitting?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 23904/25/2019

Fucking her must be like fucking a hot air balloon.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 24004/25/2019

From a medical perspective, weight doesn’t “spike” because of glandular issues. Metabolism doesn’t slow enough to convert tissue, air, or anything else into rapidly multiplying fat cells. The only thing that adds fat cells to the body is eating. To get to Chrissy Metz size requires one to eat about 7500-11,000 calories a day. Period, end of story.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 24104/25/2019

You had me up until you said it was calories, R241. It's the carbs. Calories from a single steak don't interact in the body the same way as the same amount of calories in Coca-Cola and Doritos.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 24204/25/2019

She was plus-sized when she was a kid. She didn't suddenly gain the weight at 25. The little excess weight is obviously genetics. It's hard to shake that off, even on a low carb diet.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 24304/25/2019

Kind of, r242. If you eat better foods, it’s true that the body will do better things (build muscle)...up to a point. You can’t eat anything in these amounts (11,000 calories) without gaining weight. But, I do agree that 7,500 calories of peas and chicken will not impact the body as badly as 7,500 calories of pizza with imitation cheese and pepperoni.

Also, glandular issues generally impact how one burns fat or creates muscle, not how one gets fat. Perhaps one doesn’t burn fat effectively, but the fat still got created.

Fat kids are generally fat because they are predisposed to bring fat and then they eat the wrong foods.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 24404/25/2019

400 pounds is not a little excess weight.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 24504/25/2019

When you eat everything in sight, you end up a sow. Doesn't matter what it is.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 24604/25/2019

She may be stress eating now too, WHICH WE ALL DO from time to time. She must be totally stressed out. Between the TIU, her rising film career, her personal appearances, and her singing, she's got a lot on her plate.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 24704/25/2019

You're right, R247. There are many possible reasons behind her size: underactive thyroid, PCOS (a frau favourite), water retention, and, of course, snack cake disorder.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 24804/25/2019

R247 and for sure she is going to eat everything on any plate.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 24904/25/2019

If she was 200 pounds instead of 500 pounds AND if she had gained say, 40 pounds in a year during a stressful period, one could argue that she was stress eating. What she has, unfortunately, is an eating disorder and absolutely no willpower. Her first step should be, exchange the snack cake for a low-sugar protein bar. Her second step is to stop eating sugar. Her third step should be, exchange the burger and the pasta and the pizza for 7 slices of turkey pepperoni as a snack and spiralized zucchini with a hearty meat sauce for dinner. Then go to lean protein and leafy greens. Cutting things out one at a time helps mitigate cravings. Going forward, her mantra must be, they will still be making Oreos/Twinkies/Ding-Dongs when I am thin. She needs to cut out the sodas.

These are the foods that make people fat because they don’t trigger the brain’s awareness of being full—they don’t satisfy any nutritional needs. Also, the fatter she gets, the less mobile she can be, so she gets less exercise. Adding calories you can burn is a recipe for a 600-pound life.

For the one frau complaining that we don’t know what she’s eating, maybe it’s carrots and lettuce leaves and pure fresh gulps of air—no. She was obese when she appeared on the scene. She is fatter now—a lot—than she was. She is eating garbage food and a shit-ton of it. Medical fact, dear.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 25004/25/2019

I'm hoping there's new footage of her out and about before we reach Part 5: Snack Cake Disorder.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 25104/25/2019

"We don't know what she eats!"

We don't know if it's snack cakes or small mammals -- all we do know is that she eats a lot of whatever it is.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 25204/25/2019

How much did she pay to have 'chrissy metz weight loss' be the third Google suggestion?

There is no weight loss! If anything she's gaining.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 25304/25/2019

Never forget her Snack Cake Snack Purse:

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 25404/25/2019

[quote]And just a reminder, Jesus loves Chrissy just the way she is.

No I don't. She's a puta. Now let me get back to mowing her lawn.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 25504/25/2019

Snack Cake Disorder? Wow.

You boys are really something. It's pretty low to start making fun of health problems. I won't be posting in any thread with that name and hopefully the moderator around here will close it. You know I thought ya'll would have a little more concern for folks with health issues. Women supported ya'll throughout the AIDS crisis and this is how you talk about them? You boys might starve yourselves down to 'the perfect body' but I'm sure your hearts look nothing like Chrissy's.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 25604/25/2019

New interview!

Priscilla Shirer Interviews Chrissy Metz - Breakthrough Movie

Priscilla Shirer chats with Chrissy Metz about the movie Breakthrough. March 2019. Breakthrough in theaters now! https://breakthroughmovie.com/

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 25704/25/2019

She's so beautiful and inspirational. Loving the hair highlights. Very sexy, come hither look. I think she's great.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 25804/25/2019

#SnackCakeDisorder

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 25904/25/2019

I love how you queens want to talk about her snack cake disorder, but no one is willing to talk about your BODY DYSMORPHIC disorder. Crickets on that topic, right? Now that is the elephant in the room.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 26004/25/2019

R256 yes, I am certain that no one here has an enlarged, strained heart like Chrissy Metz. AIDS is a virus, dear. Tell me who you supported during the crisis. Wearing a red ribbon on your polyester lapel doesn’t count!

Chrissy doesn’t have a virus that science doesn’t understand, which, as you may know, caused the AIDS crisis. It was something no doctor had ever seen before.

Chrissy doesn’t have a mysterious illness. She likes her food. As pointed out earlier, a shit-ton of it. There is a cure: less food, better food.

Your analogies are puerile and your anti -gay bigotry is as loud as a Pucci print. Must try harder.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 26104/25/2019

R260 actually, dear, Chrissy is the elephant in the room. Body dysmorphic disorder? Um, no. I see Chrissy’s body just as it is: fat. I see mine just as it is: fit.

Um, know how I got that way? I don’t overeat like Chrissy Metz.

Funny how you try to use shame rather than logic to defend your position. We aren’t your fat kids. The more you try to justify her hideous weight, the worse she looks. You are crap PR for her.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 26204/25/2019

Holy shit, R256. In one thread, I'm branded as old, fat, and unlovable, and in this thread, you're saying I'm "starved down to the perfect body." This DL imagined eating disorder is going to kill me! (Hi, R260!)

Stop bringing up AIDS. It's gross, and that fact that there were women who were standing with the gay community when we were in the trenches does not mean all women are untouchable "saviors," undeserving of criticism. The fact that you are equating self-caused obesity with "women" is, in itself, misogynistic. Most of the women I know are perfectly capable of understanding the health risks associated with unhealthy weight gain, and while some of them may be larger than average, they don't delude themselves into thinking it doesn't affect their general health.

Obesity is a public health crisis. I'm not going to make fun of someone because of their size, unless they are helping to perpetuate an unhealthy and dangerous ideal that has been created in a fantasy world (much like how I'm not going to make fun of someone's coming out process, unless they're Aaron Schock). "Healthy at any size," is a myth. Obese equalling "curvy" is a false equivalency. There is nothing "beautiful" about needing to use a mobility scooter because you're too fat to for your muscles and skeleton to move you across a room.

Maybe this pushback to the "fat acceptance movement" seems cruel to you, but it's far more cruel to push this delusion that obesity is a perfectly acceptable lifestyle choice.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 26304/25/2019

r263, it's a slippery slope when you make these types of claims. You sound like conservatives who say that libs are trying to push the delusion that homosexuality (the act of having gay sex and being in same-sex relationships, not being same-sex attracted) is a perfectly acceptable lifestyle choice. Obesity can lead to disease and disease. Homosexual activity can also lead to disease and death. Slippery slope.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 26404/25/2019

Heterosexuality can and has caused disease and death; pick up a history book and read all about it.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 26504/25/2019

r265, I didn't that it hasn't. I was trying to make a point that since this board is primarily geared toward gay men, the gay "lifestyle"/AIDS analogy would hit very close to home.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 26604/25/2019

You think I not try to get her to lose weight? She sabotage every diet by hiding candy bars, cookies, and chips everywhere. In DVD boxes, in pillows with zipper, even in husband underwear drawer. I try confiscate them, she threaten to call INS on me. I tell her I have Green Card so that threat no work. Tam still have nightmare that Miss Chrissy pass out and fall on her.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 26704/25/2019

I mean Pon have that nightmare, I have to hear about it.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 26804/25/2019

R256 Why does anyone buy into messages like yours as serious, "Ya'll"?

If you want to be seen as defending her, fine. Just don't keep doing it using the same trite verbiage in every message you post. It got old sooner than it got obvious. And STFU with the "you boys." You weren't even funny once, but at least you were tolerable. The next ten times, saying the same thing? Not so much.

"I won't be posting in any thread with that name." Reason to be cheerful.

"hopefully the moderator around here will close it." Not a chance in hell.

Anyway, who appointed you as the fat people's Pope?

GTFOOH

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 26904/25/2019

What's wrong with saying "you boys"? Would y'all perfer to be called "you girls"?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 27004/25/2019

Snack cake disorder — I love it.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 27104/25/2019

[quote]Anyway, who appointed you as the fat people's Pope?

They drew straws … and then they had milkshakes!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 27204/25/2019

If Miss Metz has an unhealthy relationship with food, you gays have an unhealthy relationship with your bodies. I understand you needing to compensate for lack of an internal sense of masculinity by trying to appear perfect, to effect the masculine ideal, on the outside, but really, boys, you take your body dysmorphia and narcissism way too far, to the point that it's hurtful. Someone once said that homosexuality is sexualized narcissism, and I think that just may be true.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 27304/25/2019

At least gay men take care of our bodies. We don't let ourselves turn into fat shapeless blobs. Breeder bitches like R273 are fucking toxic. The Earth is being destroyed to pay for your tacky taste for crap.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 27404/25/2019

[273] You think Chrissy Metz has a healthy relationship with her body???? I feel sorry for her, but I certainly don't think she's a role model

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 27504/25/2019

10 years ago she would have been a contestant on [italic]The Biggest Loser[/italic].

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 27604/25/2019

So straight women are toxic? Lord in heaven, r274, you sound terribly damaged. Seek help.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 27704/25/2019

R277 has 40 comments on this thread.

R277 is not a woman.

R277 is arguing with herself.

R277 is not funny, nor serious.

Why are you feeding this troll?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 27804/25/2019

R272 I love you. I am so stealing that joke!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 27904/25/2019

Was her movie a hit then?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 28004/25/2019

The “You Gays!” Troll deleted her cookies. Unfortunate.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 28104/25/2019

If by "deleted" you mean "devoured," then yes.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 28204/25/2019

You gays want to have your cake and eat it to. Think again, y'all.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 28304/25/2019

Troll defender of our Metz snack cake muncher, the Miss 'You Gays' thing, is a many headed Hydra - a mythical beast reputed to have poisonous breath and blood so virulent that even its scent was deadly. Pon better watch her back. Her job's getting even more hazardous.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 28404/25/2019

R278 why are you such a lowlife that you think you have to play Datalounge detective? I hope you get AIDS.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 28504/25/2019

I just love seeing "The Wrath of Pon," cracks me up. Great thread title.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 28604/25/2019

What are you, 8 years old, r286? So much for the stereotype of gays being witty.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 28704/25/2019

"So much for the stereotype of gays being witty"

Ugh, I see this lame comment on here all too frequently. Too bad my post didn't conform to the expectations of the fat frau at R287. I'm not your trained Oscar Wilde impressionist. I'll say whatever the fuck I like. And I like this thread title. Now waddle off!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 28804/25/2019

R285 "I hope you get AIDS."

Real Class. Bravo. Your wit will take you so far. Not far enough, in fact.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 28904/25/2019

Not without her snack purse, r288!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 29004/25/2019

And by the way R287, honey, I WW'd your stupid post by accident, so don't go thinking anyone actually liked it.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 29104/25/2019

Y'all are some nasty ass queens. I just can't with you gurls sometimes. Y'all think because just your gay, it puts you above normal straight people and can say anything you want to us. It don't work that way. I have some news for y'all, your no better than the rest of us. Now grow the fuck up.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 29204/25/2019

R292 gay or straight, we are all better than you.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 29304/25/2019

If this thread in anyway ends up serving as an outreach to Chrissy to help her understand how unacceptably fat she is, it will all have been worth it.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 29404/25/2019

r294, you seem to be in the minority, since she is beloved throughout the world for her portrayal of Kate Pierson, and is an inspiration to countless men and women who don't quite fit in. One would think you gays could identify with that, but it appears that your body dysmorphia-induced fat shaming trumps any empathy you may have had for her, but I digress. And now a whole group of people who've been apparently living under a rock for the past few years and haven't seen TIU are now discovering her on the wide screen.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 29504/25/2019

It has to be a very wide screen, though, R294

A VERY WIDE SCREEN!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 29604/25/2019

Chrissy's weight distribution is the unhealthiest kind. Her massive gut is much worse than having huge legs/hips/ass and a smaller waist. If anything, we DLers are being kind, it's all the phonies who feed Chrissy's delusions that she is healthy at her size that do her the worst disservice.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 29704/25/2019

Maybe these threads will be the wake up call she heeds. She'll realize all the enablers were leading her to the grave, while the real bitches tellin' it like it be saved her life. April 2021: CM's latest film is set to open...a live-action Barbie movie! Why not?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 29804/25/2019

Miss Chrissy Fat Lady eat like pig since Easter. So much candy and many Honey Baked hams. Thank God period over. Lot of work for me.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 29904/25/2019

Dear Pon,

Which implement do you find more helpful for your clean-up work? The pressure washer or the leaf blower?

Sincerely, A fan

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 30004/25/2019

Dear Pon and whoever is writing your stupid and childish posts: please jump in a greece fire.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 30104/25/2019

Oh wow...I'm feeling an "Ask Pon" advice thread coming on. Not Chrissy related so much. Pon has seen a lot of shit (literally and figuratively) in her day. I'm sure she would have excellent advice on all sorts of topics.

Pon? What say you? If you are good with the idea, we need to come up with a fun title.

Otherwise we can keep our Ask Pon letters here in our Chrissy threads. It is all a win.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 30204/25/2019

Dear 301 Please learn how to spell grease.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 30304/25/2019

Dear r303, please jump in a greace fire. That better, doll?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 30404/25/2019

No "doll," nor is it any funnier than you've been all week.

Tell us what part of "You're so fucking tedious no one likes you" you don't understand?

Or do you just come here for the abuse?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 30504/25/2019

You're recycling jokes about a plus-sized woman that would make vaudevilians blush, and your calling me tedious? Honey, look in the mirror.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 30604/25/2019

Miss Chrissy knows ALL about grease, you no need to spell, just feed her grease and she in heaven.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 30704/25/2019

Too many people try and be Pon. There is only one Pon™.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 30804/25/2019

PON HAS STATED HER BOUNDARIES!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 30904/25/2019

Chrissy, ignore the haters. You are beautiful and inspirational.

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 31004/25/2019

Let's all hold hands to surround her and give her a big group hug from the caring, sharing DL. Hold tight on those hands though, less one of us gets enveloped by the curves of those sexy folds.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 31104/25/2019

Y'all don't know what your talking about. The stuff your saying about her is tots untrue. Y'all are full of bologna.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 31204/25/2019

Okay. I manage to unblock one toilet. Other two still blocked and plumber still not come. I hope he come before Part 5: Snack Cake Disorder.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 31304/26/2019

Tam, I have one word for you: IMMIGRATION. Now begone, you obnoxious POS.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 31404/26/2019

"Chrissy, ignore the haters. You are beautiful and inspirational."

...and a bit smaller than my lawn...

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 31504/26/2019

Stunning in black.

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 31604/26/2019

R316 "Stunning in black"

Modelling here as a stretch of interstate 75

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 31704/26/2019

Miss Snack Cake Disorder seems to favor one type of shoe. I see her wearing it in every red carpet photo.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 31804/26/2019

I just get off phone with Home Depot about reinforced outdoor chairs. They say you better off with custom made chairs. But they not refer me to place that make them.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 31904/26/2019

There are probably very few shoes to fit those fat hooves and that don’t break when she climbs in them

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 32004/26/2019

What do you say about me behind my protruding backbone?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 32104/26/2019

I like how her enormous belly acts as an impromptu dining table. That must be very convenient.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 32204/26/2019

Someone needs to file a lawsuit on behalf of her poor spanx!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 32304/26/2019

Pon is my cousin. She fat, too. She too fat.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 32404/26/2019

John Aniston once told his daughter, the lovely Jennifer Aniston (before she dropped almost 50 lbs.) that "her ass was so big she could hold a teaparty on it." What would he say about Chrissy's ass.......So big she could hold a wedding reception for 500 people?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 32504/26/2019

Like John Aniston has any room to talk.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 32604/26/2019

[quote]I like how her enormous belly acts as an impromptu dining table.

More like a snack tray .... for her snack cakes and her snack purse.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 32704/26/2019

Awful, awful thread with inane jokes. You gay are seriously lacking in taste.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 32804/26/2019

Loved that time Miss Snack Cake Disorder wore a Time's Up pin. I'm sure many a man has tried to grab her pussy...

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 32904/26/2019

That would be like reaching into a giant Jello mold salad, r329

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 33004/26/2019

STOP IT! STOP IT ALREADY! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE OF YOUR MISOGYNY! ENOUGH ALREADY!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 33104/26/2019

Her vagina wants to secede from the crushing weight of the "northern territories."

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 33204/26/2019

Poor old Chrissy. Her life won’t last long with so many people defending her bad habits with nonsensical statements about her “beauty” and her “sexiness.” She is neither beautiful nor sexy, but she is fat.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 33304/26/2019

^said the gay who couldn't even begin to understand what qualities straight men find sexy in women.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 33404/26/2019

oh, r334. Not only are you always wrong, but you’re always fat.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 33504/26/2019

Snack Cake Disorder does not exist in my country.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 33604/27/2019

I’m just waiting for the Chrissy Fan to try and say ‘At least Snack Cake Disorder isn’t transmitted anally.’

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 33704/27/2019

[quote]I'm sure many a man has tried to grab her pussy...

Even I have my limits.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 33804/27/2019

"I asked her what she wanted on her hamburger, she said "a hotdog!"'

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 33904/27/2019

"She puts mayonnaise on an aspirin!"

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 34004/27/2019

Does Chrissy stand by the microwave and yell, "Hurry, Hurry!"

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 34104/27/2019

No, she just eats the microwave.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 34204/27/2019

The raven haired beauty rocks a prairie dress.

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 34304/27/2019

Little house on the prairie.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 34404/27/2019

It's glandular. Nothing to see here. Move it along.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 34504/27/2019

[quote]Snack Cake Disorder does not exist in my country.

Ditto.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 34604/27/2019

Love this outfit. Very Joan Collins. Albeit several Joan Collins'.

Chrissy Metz wows in plush amethyst gown at Golden Globe Awards

The 36-year-old This Is Us actress was back on her feet after a knee injury earlier this week which left her in a wheelchair as she took to the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards on Sunday.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 34704/28/2019

In NYC, about to have a Marilyn moment!

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 34804/28/2019

Miss Chrissy donate old dresses to use as tents for earthquake relief in my country.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 34904/28/2019

Miss Chrissy tell me to search old threads for something nice to post. Here facts:

[quote]You gays would have cum, er, egg, on your face if you knew that all she eats are salads for meals and munches on raw carrots and broccoli as snacks. Whether or not she is carrying a few extra pounds is not the point. She is a beautiful woman on the inside and out, whether she's a size 1 or a size 8, and is an inspiration for many women who are trying to shed those couple of extra pesky pounds. She loves herself. She loves and is loved. Love is food for the soul.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 35004/28/2019

No, R344, more like Big Prairie on the House....

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 35104/28/2019

Her film is actually fairly high on RT.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 35204/28/2019

Chrissy gets high on Oreos.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 35304/28/2019

Well, it's better than meth, which, judging by this inane thread, seems to be what most of you gays are high on.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 35404/28/2019

Don't tell her I post this.

MAD TV-Star Jones Payless Shoes

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 35504/28/2019

Tam, nice try taking over, but we prefer Pon.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 35604/28/2019

Speaking of Pon, she's been kind of quiet. I hope everything is OK.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 35704/28/2019

Pon is gone.

I come in yesterday morning and Miss Chrissy say she call ICE after she say she hurt arm pushing Miss Chrissy into car and they take her. She leave stuff though. I afraid to ask Miss Chrissy more even though she strangely full.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 35804/28/2019

Miss Chrissy had gardener, Jesus, push her into car today. He stronger than Pon. Better. She no get smaller.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 35904/28/2019

😘 Miss Metz to Food "KILLING ME SOFTLY"🎤🎼🎻🍔🍰🍝

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 36004/28/2019

“You boys” and “the gays”???

This bitch troll needs to die in a grease fire.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 36104/28/2019

Don't worry, gays, Pon might be gone but I'm here and ready to take over her posting role. Now you can talk to the lady herself.

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 36204/28/2019

OK, stop. There will be no killing off of Pon.

Tam, slow your roll. Seriously.

Chrissy knows about rolls. All kinds of them.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 36304/28/2019

You don’t think Chrissy ate Pon, do you, Tam at R358?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 36404/28/2019

Tam must be a Photoshop expert if he helped with that photo at R362. It makes it look like she has only one chin!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 36504/28/2019

Where the fuck is her neck?

Chrissy Metz on Instagram: “Here’s the exclusive behind the scenes look at “I’m Standing With You” music video!???????????????? You can see #BreakthroughMovie, now playing!…”

20.3k Likes, 362 Comments - Chrissy Metz (@chrissymetz) on Instagram: “Here’s the exclusive behind the scenes look at “I’m Standing With You” music video!???????????????? You can see…”

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 36604/30/2019

She's rocking her 'giant lampshade from the 1940s/50s' look. Vintage dahling.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 36704/30/2019

God she’s HUGE! Very unhealthy looking.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 36805/01/2019

So many jealous haters on this thread. The fact is that she is a highly in-demand television, and now motion pitcher, actress. The paparazzi follows her everywhere and are always eager to snap her photo. Pray tell, who is asking any of you haters for your photo? When was the last time anyone asked you to "say cheese"?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 36905/01/2019

R369: "When was the last time anyone asked you to "say cheese"?"

When was the last time anyone asked you to spell "picture"?

When you hit ignore on R369, almost five dozen posts (all saying the same thing) disappear.

It's one definition of insanity, so you might think R369 would learn, but "No:" He, she, or it is still doing the same thing and expecting different results...

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 37005/01/2019

It's a fat, sulking, stinky troll squatting protectively across the Chrissy threads, poised to leak piss on any new posts. Smell it from here.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 37105/01/2019

r371, actually I've been told that I'm very attractive. Of course, I'm not as pretty as I once was, but who is? When I was younger, I was told all the time how beautiful I was. Men used to drop at my feet.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 37205/01/2019

Is that you Chrissy? You are so very invested in these threads.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 37305/01/2019

"Men used to drop at my feet."

...as I brushed by them, knocking them over...

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 37405/01/2019

You're pure evil, r374. If you must know, I had my choice of men when I was younger and more desirable. I could snap my fingers, and they'd come running. People still tell me how pretty I am, but I'm definantly not as beautiful as I once was, so I take there comments with a grain of salt.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 37505/01/2019

Motion pitcher...reminds me of the anthropomorphic Kool-Aid container. Chrissy's next gig? Oh yeah!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 37605/01/2019

I was on quick vacation, not gone. Miss Chrissy Fat Lady do TV and Billboard show so I get break. Now lot of work for me to catch up, fill snack purses, have toilets repaired again, sew some new panties and clean bedroom. Bedframe collapse and stuck in wood floor.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 37705/03/2019

Hi Pon, I'm glad Miss Chrissy didn't gobble you up!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 37805/03/2019

Stupidest thread ever, and that's saying a lot. What happened to this board? It used to be full of lively intelligent discussion. It's devolved into brainlessness. It's essentially cotton candy for the mind.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 37905/03/2019

R379, then skip the thread. There are plenty of others.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 38005/03/2019

Does Chrissy fit on a California King or do they have to shove three together and skip the box springs?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 38105/03/2019

Missed you Pon! Glad yet sorry to hear you are back managing this beast.

Totally agree r380 Though maybe a "small-ISH" planet is more like it in my view. Pluto (poor demoted Pluto, and that STILL pisses me off), has nothing on Chrissy

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 38205/03/2019

Just noticed your "tm" there Pon. Well fucking done!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 38305/03/2019

Chrissy, ignore the haters. Stand tall and keep your chin up!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 38405/03/2019

Yeah Chrissy, keep those chins up!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 38505/03/2019

Some of you people need help. Maybe attending church on a regular basis and getting some spirituality in your lives will make you empathetic toward other's. It's true what they say...religion is food for the soul.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 38605/04/2019

As opposed to the food for the gut that Chrissy binges on 24/7, r386.

You are actually the evil person here. Anyone who allows Chrissy Metz to pretend to herself that she is healthy is no better than a murderer. She is a freak show, given no more than a pat on the head by the industry: cast her and we’ll look woke, give her props because saying she’s fat and not terribly interesting feeds the trolls who are similarly sized. Of course, the saddest thing of all is that you are also pretending to be happy in your size. Fat people die and they cost our overburdened healthcare systems mightily. No cure for most cancers? That’s because big pharma is too busy making medications to help you squeeze into your stretch pants and dance around the idea that your size is a death sentence.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 38705/04/2019

A gay talking about how a certain type of lifestyle choice places a burden on the healthcare system is rich.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 38805/04/2019

Wow, blocking the Chrissy defender sure cleans up this thread.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 38905/04/2019

R388 you are a bigot, and you are obviously fat and poor. Also, you got it wrong again. Why don’t you audition for Dr. Now NOW?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 39005/04/2019

That was call from Doordash. He say you banned for life after delivery driver get hernia carrying 250 Big Macs here. He should have seen you gobble them down like Barbra Streisand at steak-eating contest in Seth Rogen movie. What worse is that money I saved for ESL classes.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 39105/04/2019

If you could see beyond her being plus-sized, you'd see a wonderful woman who's had to overcome a lot in life. She's had so many ups and downs before she achieved great success. Life has sometimes been a rocky road for her, but she has perservered.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 39205/04/2019

Miss Chrissy Fat Lady having trouble getting to Met Gala. Christo spend much time on outfit.

Christo and Jeanne-Claude's Most Extraordinary Land Art
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 39305/06/2019

Lovely gown Chrissy.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 39405/07/2019

Are you gays threatened by her sex appeal? Are you envious that her sexy curves attract straight guys in droves, and that NOTHING you can do could possibly attract these men? The jealousy is palpable.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 39505/07/2019

No one here but you has suggested anyone is envious of Chrissy, let alone do so more than sixty times in one thread.

Most everyone here is grateful they don't have Chrissy's problems and even more grateful they're not asshat trolls like you, banging on the same old big, sad drum.

In fact, we'd laugh at the shit you write if it were funny.

But it's not.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 39605/07/2019

r396, your opinion counts for zip, but thanks for weighing in.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 39705/07/2019

They you r396 for saying what everyone here is thinking. R393, I wish grown women wouldn’t wear that color. It’s so junior. But I like the technique for laying out all the material

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 39805/11/2019
Chrissy Metz on Instagram: “I don’t know what I was doing either but I like it! Thanks @entertainmentweekly and @people for a cutesie shindig!”

5,050 Likes, 110 Comments - Chrissy Metz (@chrissymetz) on Instagram: “I don’t know what I was doing either but I like it! Thanks @entertainmentweekly and @people for a…”

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 39905/14/2019

I wouldn't wear prints, Chrissy!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 40005/15/2019

I hate the sneakers she’s wearing with the dress

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 40105/15/2019

They don't make a heel to support 600 pounds.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 40205/15/2019

She is wearing sneakers so she can storm the buffet.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 40305/15/2019

Banned in Sherman Oaks!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 40405/16/2019

What a fat pig! Jesus.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 40505/17/2019

This thread is too quiet! She must be up to something. Getting fatter I suppose, since her movie tanked and she doesn't have to go on the talk show circuit.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 40605/23/2019

A throw it back in the ocean snap from back in 2006 when she could fit behind the wheel of a car.

Chrissy Metz on Instagram: “Can someone, anyone please peep my flip phone?! ??????????????????? Also: my over tweezed eye brows, my makeup, the shirt and necklace I made to…”

56.9k Likes, 615 Comments - Chrissy Metz (@chrissymetz) on Instagram: “Can someone, anyone please peep my flip phone?! ??????????????????? Also: my over tweezed eye brows, my makeup,…”

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 40705/23/2019

She's up for a guest starring role on My 600 Pound Life, but she needs to lose a few first.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 40805/23/2019

She’s eating.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 40905/28/2019

When isn't she?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 41005/28/2019

Miss Chrissy Fat Lady riding high with hit movie. She want me start helping for Oscar campaign. I tell her I clean, sew panties, fill snack purse, make so many meals, wipe ass. She throw half gallon carton of Dreyer's at me and scream This could be ICE!

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 41105/28/2019

Any updates Pon? Are you OK?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 41206/02/2019

[quote]She's had so many ups and downs before she achieved great success.

Yeah, and I tracked them all.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 41306/02/2019

Pon r411 I will never believe she threw a FULL carton. Certainly it was her empty?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 41406/08/2019

Yes, it was empty, but Miss Chrissy Fat Lady very strong in arms from when she uses wheelchair with no help. Workers installing steel ramps in new house now, 4 inches thick. Already 2 toilets broke.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 41506/08/2019

Pon ™, if you are reading this, you had better grab your authenticated name before some cunt steals it from you (much like Chrissy steals your adobo)

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 41606/12/2019

I need no authentication. After Miss Chrissy Fat Lady, life be better. I meet many nice people and offer for book, spokesperson for Brawny (so strong to wipe ass) and maybe reality show.

Pon™ go to bed now, MCFL™ eating 5 pound box See's candy, big work for me in morning..

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 41706/12/2019

Evidently, she just broke up (or broke) her latest boyfriend.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 41806/13/2019

Who’s eating out her snatch these days?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 41906/14/2019

Oh, there line out her door, cause straight men love women with curves.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 42006/14/2019

Duct tape down anything fragile, grab your earthquake preparedness kit, and someone put Pon in an emergency shelter. Chrissy is TRUDGING!

Is it over? Chrissy Metz sparked speculation that she split from her boyfriend, Hal Rosenfeld, after she posted a lengthy message about tough relationships to Instagram.

“I’m learning. I’m learning to be truly open. To see another perspective. To love differently. To change. To evolve. To trudge. If nothing changes, nothing changes,”

More at the link. Save yourselves!

'This Is Us' star Chrissy Metz sparks split rumors with cryptic post

Chrissy Metz sparked speculation that she split from her boyfriend, Hal Rosenfeld, after she posted a lengthy message on Instagram.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 42106/14/2019

Hmm, is her carefully-worded statement preparing the way for a new Sapphic, or non-binary, Chrissy? Will some lucky starlet soon be sharing her steel-reinforced bed?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 42206/16/2019

Can she even diddle herself? She can’t reach ‘down there’.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 42306/16/2019

It's been established that she uses a Selfie stick.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 42406/16/2019

Or a mop.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 42506/17/2019

Worked with a super fatty who, after too many drinks on a night out, revealed that she would bring herself off by straddling and riding on the upholstered arm of the mid century chair she had nabbed from her father's house clearance. Daddy issues? Guess they knew how to make furniture to stand up to the pressures of daily life, back in the day. Does Missy M like her upholstered furniture, rub, rub?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 42606/17/2019

Just saw her on superstore and she didn’t look too bad, it helped that most of her scenes were with the tub of lard they have on the show

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 42706/18/2019

I'm worried about Pon. She hasn't been heard from since the Great Trudging. Pon, are you OK?

Here is Chrissy on RuPaul's talk show, doing that weird levitation thing she does on those reinforced couches.

Chrissy Metz Visits ‘RuPaul’, Talks Overcoming Confidence Issues, Her First Marriage And More

Chrissy Metz sits down with RuPaul Charles on the "RuPaul's Drag Race" star's new daytime talk show, "RuPaul", and opens up about the winding path that led her to stardom with "This Is Us". As Metz, 38, tells the host, she was actually a Hollywood agent before hitting it big, and reveals she had a…

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 42807/01/2019

Is she expanding before she finally collapses into a blue dwarf?

Offsite Link
by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 42907/10/2019

I wouldn't mind seeing her naked.

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 43007/10/2019

Durty burdy r430?

by So proud of (almost) all of you bitches!reply 43107/10/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!