Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

John Cena Admits His Philosophy on Dating Is Not ‘Gender-Specific’

Keeping it real. John Cena candidly admitted that his overall philosophy on dating does not apply to just one gender over the other.

“If I have a connection with someone, I believe we’re defined by our actions,” Cena, 42, told Entertainment Tonight. “And how you treat them is a reflection on how you will treat them in the future.”

The WWE wrestler continued, “I think when anyone was a connection with someone, and someone says, like, ‘Hey, there’s something here and by the way, I appreciate who you are, I appreciate who you want to be, I appreciate how you live your life,’ I don’t think that’s gender-specific. I think that’s something we all want to hear.”

Cena made his red carpet debut with his girlfriend, Shay Shariatzadeh, at the New York City premiere of his new film, Playing With Fire, on Saturday. They were first rumored to be an item in March, when the Blockers star was spotted with Shariatzadeh in Vancouver, Canada.

John Cena and Girlfriend Shay Shariatzadeh Make Red Carpet Debut Opens in New Window The Bumblebee actor and engineer were later seen packing on PDA while dining at a restaurant in Tampa, Florida. Days before this romantic sighting, the pair hung out backstage at a WWE Raw taping in Tampa.

“He was introducing people to her by name,” a source told Us Weekly in July. “He had his arm around her and she was laughing. They looked like a really cute couple!”

The insider noted how Cena was “really into Shay and excited about their new relationship,” adding that she is “really smart and easygoing” and “great for him.”

Cena appeared to have moved on with Shariatzadeh days after his ex-fiancée, Nikki Bella, publicized her romance to her former Dancing With the Stars partner, Artem Chigvintsev. In July, Bella, 35, told Us Weekly exclusively about how it “feels so good” that her relationship with Chigvintsev, 37, was no longer a secret.

“I don’t have to hide it. I’m such a grabby person, like, so PDA,” she continued. “And there’d be times I would just want to grab him so much, and then I’m like, ‘Oh shoot, I got to pretend like I don’t know you.’ But it’s fun. It’s nice ‘cause now it’s kind of like having freedom. We could do whatever we want and it’s all good.”

Bella and Cena broke off their engagement in April 2018 after six years together. In a statement to Us at the time, the former couple noted that “this decision was a difficult one.” They confirmed that they would “continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151March 15, 2020 10:51 AM

So.. who's his boyfriend? I mean, if he doesn't care about gender...

by Anonymousreply 1October 28, 2019 8:25 PM

Hawt!

by Anonymousreply 2October 28, 2019 8:25 PM

R1 Bum toy boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 28, 2019 8:27 PM

I feel a big burrito growing downstairs.

by Anonymousreply 4October 28, 2019 8:28 PM

That quote doesn't sound like a dating quote. It reads like he's talking about relationships in general - platonic, romantic, familiar, whatever.

I guess we're still doing "Gay? for Sweeps Week" nonsense even in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 5October 28, 2019 8:30 PM

R5 is always the skunk at a party

by Anonymousreply 6October 28, 2019 8:31 PM

yeah what in the world do his quotes have to do with dating

by Anonymousreply 7October 28, 2019 8:36 PM

He has a new movie coming out and needs the buzz. Somehow these wrestlers, turned actors are somewhat endearing. Like a puppy just trying to keep up with the rest of the pack. Of course, he's a poor man's Dwayne Johnson, who was a poor mans Arnold, but I like him. Like his predecessor, he follows the do-no-harm playbook.

Given his desire to pull Johnson level paychecks, maybe we should add him to the "Hollywood Pass Around Bottom" thread. Do you think he'd present hole for a part?

by Anonymousreply 8October 28, 2019 8:51 PM

His new movie looks like ass and I'm embarrassed for him.

by Anonymousreply 9October 28, 2019 8:55 PM

[quote]John Cena Admits His Philosophy on Dating Is Not ‘Gender-Specific’

[quote]“If I have a connection with someone, I believe we’re defined by our actions,”

Yes, we are defined by our actions.

Ergo, since he only dates women and has never publicly acknowledged a sexual relationship with another guy, we can infer that he's gay baiting as his first starring vehicle hits the theaters.

Not that it would not I wouldn't love to see him dating a dude or even the simple titillation of his being seen regularly with a dude as so many of the DL favs are.

by Anonymousreply 10October 28, 2019 9:05 PM

What is his movie about? Does it have an LGBT theme?

by Anonymousreply 11October 28, 2019 9:14 PM

A grown ass man babysitting some kids. Wild family fun ensues. It's a PG movie. They probably paid him $800,000 to star in the flick.

by Anonymousreply 12October 28, 2019 9:15 PM

r12 If that's so, why would he gay-bait? If anything, doing so would harm him.

by Anonymousreply 13October 28, 2019 9:17 PM

Naw, he just needs people to notice him and hopefully keep reading about his new movie. The article also gushes about is girlfriend and how in-love they appear. Typical PR statement, that probably mirrors his liberal views and tells Hollywood that he's willing to give pole a chance, if they will give him another after this movie flops.

by Anonymousreply 14October 28, 2019 9:20 PM

[Quote] If that's so, why would he gay-bait? If anything, doing so would harm him.

Like it harmed Nick Jonas?

by Anonymousreply 15October 28, 2019 9:22 PM

[quote]Naw, he just needs people to notice him and hopefully keep reading about his new movie

There are many ways to do that which do not apparently cast doubt on his heterosexuality - which is something straight men (especially low IQ straight men with an athletics career) hate when it happens to them. He could have made up something about babysitting as a young man if all he wanted was to increase the buzz around his movie. Why did he have to go to the sexuality thing?

Honestly, some of you sound dumb and naive as hell, though you think you're so cynical and smart.

by Anonymousreply 16October 28, 2019 9:23 PM

[Quote] Why did he have to go to the sexuality thing?

[Quote] Honestly, some of you sound dumb and naive as hell, though you think you're so cynical and smart.

Why had Harry Styles rode the sexuality speculation wave? Could it be because it works?

by Anonymousreply 17October 28, 2019 9:26 PM

Yeah, because Cena's target audience is the same as Harry Styles' and Nick Jonas'.

by Anonymousreply 18October 28, 2019 9:28 PM

If the quote in the OP is the extent of Cena's "coming out," there's nothing to walk back, so he has nothing to lose.

by Anonymousreply 19October 28, 2019 9:29 PM

John Cena, is actually known for being a marine, which he is not. His macho credit it solidified by the average guy. His bigger problem is that the average guy and girl, don't think about him much at all, hence the comment. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, happy for his bit of fame. I think he just wanted to answer the question honestly.

How cool would it be for the young kids to see this picture of masculinity, promote such a nuanced view of relationships.

by Anonymousreply 20October 28, 2019 9:30 PM

SHOW US YOUR HOLE!

by Anonymousreply 21October 28, 2019 9:31 PM

Give him a leading man roll and he'll even let you penetrate it.

by Anonymousreply 22October 28, 2019 9:34 PM

Does he make his own jelly?

by Anonymousreply 23October 28, 2019 9:36 PM

[quote]His bigger problem is that the average guy and girl, don't think about him much at all, hence the comment

I doubt "the avergae (sic) guy or girl" will start thinking more highly about him with that comment. Why would they? Do you even know what the "average guy and girl" are like?

And please, he's just a low IQ entertainer. He doesn't see that much ahead from the things he says. You people are out of your depth.

by Anonymousreply 24October 28, 2019 9:36 PM

The point is that there's nothing in what he said to change the minds of the average girl/guy. It was a bunch of nothing to invite speculation. But as mentioned upthread, people have seen the women he brings to red carpets.

Are you confused that bromance is a thing? I'm just trying to gauge what decade you're posting from...

by Anonymousreply 25October 28, 2019 9:38 PM

I wish his huge body and hard cock were not gender specific. Because I want a ride.

by Anonymousreply 26October 28, 2019 9:38 PM

[quote] Give him a leading man roll

With or without butter?

by Anonymousreply 27October 28, 2019 9:39 PM

[Quote] please, he's just a low IQ entertainer. He doesn't see that much ahead from the things he says. You people are out of your depth.

You're quite the twit. Entertainers have publicists who think up talking points, stories, angles to work etc.

by Anonymousreply 28October 28, 2019 9:39 PM

More public relations mush. When do u queens ever learn they've all been plowed to get to the level they're at?

by Anonymousreply 29October 28, 2019 9:42 PM

Darling, we know.

by Anonymousreply 30October 28, 2019 9:44 PM

[quote]Entertainers have publicists who think up talking points, stories, angles to work etc.

It's widely known that publicists, agents, and the like, are the people who most insist on keeping the stars they assess deep in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 31October 28, 2019 9:45 PM

R5 nailed it. This is such a clickbait approach to what he was actually saying, but no one wants to hear that.

by Anonymousreply 32October 28, 2019 9:46 PM

[Quote] It's widely known that publicists, agents, and the like, are the people who most insist on keeping the stars they assess deep in the closet.

There's degrees to the closet. Colton didn't want to be seen as gay while in Teen Wolf but it was still common for his male co-stars to hug up on him, kiss him etc. Surely teasing doesn't have to be explained to you?

by Anonymousreply 33October 28, 2019 9:49 PM

I wonder what he is like in real life when no cameras nor extra people are around.

by Anonymousreply 34October 28, 2019 9:51 PM

Probably a very determined nice guy off camera. I once worked with an amateur wrestler. They are a very special breed of entertainer. I even accompanied a some colleagues to a couple of shows. It was great cheap fun, but man do these guys have to fight to make it from some obscure amateur set to the big leagues of WWE. Acting is just taking the same path, but up a larger mountain. My coworker, just believed in himself, had a ton of fun in the business, and just kept pushing. A lot of guys didn't seem rich, maybe middle class at best, so I think using their bodies to make money comes naturally.

by Anonymousreply 35October 28, 2019 9:57 PM

[quote]There's degrees to the closet. Colton didn't want to be seen as gay while in Teen Wolf but it was still common for his male co-stars to hug up on him, kiss him etc. Surely teasing doesn't have to be explained to you?

Yes, and I'm sure that was arranged by his publicists. Publicist decide how you take pictures, how your co-workers will pose etc.

Also, saying "I don't have a gender approach to dating" is way beyond teasing. Taking a picture with a male co-worker kissing you on the cheek can be explained away as "nothing" - what Cena said, cannot.

That publicists control everything that comes out of your mouth, every photo you take with a co-worker, etc., is simply not realistic.

Again: you people are dumb as fuck but think yourselves oh! so clever.

by Anonymousreply 36October 28, 2019 9:59 PM

But that's not what he said r35.

[Quote]I don’t think that’s gender-specific. I think that’s something we all want to hear.

by Anonymousreply 37October 28, 2019 10:02 PM

[Quote] "I don't have a gender approach to dating"

What does that actually mean relative to what he went on to say?

His point seems to boil down to "be a good, demonstrative person." Real controversial.

by Anonymousreply 38October 28, 2019 10:02 PM

I meant to refer to r36. Let's pay attention to what he actually said, not the clickbait headline.

by Anonymousreply 39October 28, 2019 10:05 PM

That's pretty remarkable considering the homophobic that has pervaded professional wrestling for decades. The emergence of openly gay wrestlers and the progression of acceptance, especially with someone as well known and well regarded as John Cena, who also has acting roles, is a signal moment.

by Anonymousreply 40October 28, 2019 10:05 PM

He is inching his way out.

by Anonymousreply 41October 28, 2019 10:10 PM

Cena’s PR is working overtime.

by Anonymousreply 42October 28, 2019 10:12 PM

Cena’s brother is openly gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 28, 2019 10:14 PM

This is hot. Wait until the end...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 28, 2019 10:15 PM

Cena is King Butterface. Without those muscles, no one would care about this talentless famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 45October 28, 2019 10:17 PM

I had a dream about him the other night. I was standing at the foot of a bed that he was laying in, and we were just having a normal conversation. He suddenly pushes the covers back to reveal that he is completely nude and sporting raging boner, but he just keeps talking.

by Anonymousreply 46October 28, 2019 10:17 PM

John Cena has made more than one pro-gay comment on a WWE show, in front of thousands of fans in the arena as well as the millions at home watching.

He is extremely pro-gay.

What this gay-baiting thing is about, though, I have no clue.

by Anonymousreply 47October 28, 2019 10:18 PM

He was openly supportive of WWE wrestler Darren Young (who people have called the black Cena for their resemblance) came out as gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 28, 2019 10:20 PM

He’s always been woke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 28, 2019 10:21 PM

Has he ever sported full hair? His head shape doesn't really suit that tight cut.

by Anonymousreply 50October 28, 2019 10:22 PM

^He’s actually worn it sort of long (for him) over the past, I’d say, year or so. I think it’s part of him trying to rebrand himself as an actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 28, 2019 10:26 PM

He looks better with shorter hair. His face is just weird looking

by Anonymousreply 52October 28, 2019 10:27 PM

I take it back. Short is the way to go. He has no eyebrows, which makes him look weird with full hair.

by Anonymousreply 53October 28, 2019 10:30 PM

Oh, that's what is missing! Thank you r53. I kept looking at his picture and was like something ain't right.

He was an advocate before it became Hollywood cool, so I give the guy props. Btw, I really like this picture. Nothing like your man stealing a kiss like that in public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 28, 2019 10:36 PM

His brother is gay. Simmer down queens.

by Anonymousreply 55October 28, 2019 10:38 PM

I like him. He’s not the best actor in the world but he seems to have a sense of humor about himself, and also seems a lot smarter than your average jock turned actor. I like him way better than that Republicunt moron, The Rock.

by Anonymousreply 56October 28, 2019 10:58 PM

He should keep his hair high and tight, it works for him; his current do isn't doing him any favors. And yes, he's following Dwayne Johnson steps to see if he can emulate his success in acting. He better hurry, he's getting old

by Anonymousreply 57October 28, 2019 11:02 PM

[quote]His brother is gay. Simmer down queens.

Already been mentioned. See R43.

by Anonymousreply 58October 28, 2019 11:42 PM

agree with others, he isnt gay. ALtho he has admitted to getting boners in his wrestling days with his fellow combatants.

His brother is gay. I think like other posts this is just a tease to broaden his demographic for boxoffice on his new flick.

by Anonymousreply 59October 29, 2019 2:28 AM

My brother is gay too. Why do y'all keep mentioning a gay brother?

by Anonymousreply 60October 29, 2019 3:08 AM

He’s 42? Whites do age so quickly, don’t they?

by Anonymousreply 61October 29, 2019 3:19 AM

Good lord, some people go out of their way to avoid saying they're gay.

Not gender specific, non-binary, fluid, doesn't like labels, MY ASS.

by Anonymousreply 62October 29, 2019 8:13 AM

Shut up R13.

by Anonymousreply 63October 29, 2019 12:15 PM

R1 I don’t know who John is dating but he’d better stay the fuck away from my man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 7, 2020 3:59 PM

Another one trying to head-off blackmail attempts by admitting he's been in a room with another erect male.

by Anonymousreply 65February 7, 2020 4:03 PM

If he were 20 years younger, we might have been treated to a Randy Blue or Sean Cody guest stint, like Lars Sullivan.

Kind of makes you wonder who else might come out of the woodwork in the future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 7, 2020 4:06 PM

Has John Cena appeared on a red carpet hand-in-hand with his boyfriend yet?

Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?

Ah yes, this is all just "woke" bullshit words for gullible gays and the women who love them.

by Anonymousreply 67February 7, 2020 4:23 PM

It's basically the last 30 seconds of this clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 7, 2020 4:34 PM

I have been attracted to this guy since he made those TV movies with that teenage nerd/queen Fred, playing the object of Fred’s obsession…

The sight of him in a cage on the kitchen floor remains vivid in my memory.

by Anonymousreply 69February 7, 2020 4:37 PM

[quote] Has John Cena appeared on a red carpet hand-in-hand with his boyfriend yet? Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Ah yes, this is all just "woke" bullshit words for gullible gays and the women who love them.

Oh clam it. As stated, his brother is gay and and Cena has stated he is very close and loves his brother and husband. He is completely comfortable with everybody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 7, 2020 4:51 PM

Exactly

by Anonymousreply 71February 7, 2020 5:07 PM

He’s 42? He’s hot but looks at least 50

by Anonymousreply 72February 7, 2020 5:32 PM

He's pretty adorable and has a good sense of humor. I'd love to see him in a gay story.

by Anonymousreply 73February 7, 2020 5:38 PM

For what it's worth, it's not unusual to have two gay brothers in the same family

by Anonymousreply 74February 7, 2020 6:12 PM

Wow, per that clip at r70, he likes to be naked

by Anonymousreply 75February 7, 2020 6:14 PM

Did you hear what R74 said, Nick? I TOLD you I wasn’t making it up.

by Anonymousreply 76February 7, 2020 7:52 PM

Cute couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 7, 2020 8:05 PM

This is like saying love is colorblind but still only dating within your race, because that’s how you’re wired. The sentiment is nice and true on some level, but saying so doesn’t mean you’re living it personally. He can say this and still be not into dudes or trans or non-binary people.

by Anonymousreply 78February 7, 2020 11:32 PM

Call me when he starts dating a man

Still, I guess gay-baiting > gay-bashing

by Anonymousreply 79February 7, 2020 11:34 PM

I think he's one of those rare straight men who is so confident in his own sexuality and his life that he really couldn't care less what anyone else thinks about him.

by Anonymousreply 80February 7, 2020 11:43 PM

I wish he would come out and get married to a guy, just so he’d have something better to do than popping up to interfere in every Wrestlemania without fail. I know he’s supposed to be in the process of a slow-rollout retirement, but goddamn.

Maybe now that Vince is distracted by the XFL 2.0, the company will finally future-endeavor John permanently and finally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 14, 2020 11:08 PM

People here don't seem to realize Cena has been aiming for the male action hero market populated by stars like Stallone, Schwarzenegger and Seagal. You really think fans of those guys are woke and want to be gay-baited? If he really came out as bi this is huge. If I remember correctly he'd be probably the first action star, albeit firmly B-list still, to come out.

There have been gay rumors about him for years but since these days you can rarely trust in any of them it is hard to know what's really going on.

by Anonymousreply 82February 14, 2020 11:29 PM

R82 He’s already tried over and over to get those types of fans and it’s been a failure. People always turn to gay baiting when they can’t get straight people to pay attention because gays fall for it.

He’s full of shit. Get back to me when he actually dates a guy.

by Anonymousreply 83February 14, 2020 11:45 PM

Not true. He’s in the upcoming Fast and Furious movie, amongst other action movies. Some of y’all are so oblivious

by Anonymousreply 84February 14, 2020 11:57 PM

R83, super masculine action hero types very rarely if ever gay-bait by coming out as bi. Sure Cena appears to want to do mainly comedy but he's still seen as a knockoff Dwayne Johnson. It's not like with female starlets (Gaga, Kesha etc) who come out as bi and everyone loves them. Then again I'd love to believe the society has evolved into a level where male action stars lie about sucking cock to get more fans. Unfortunately I doubt we're there yet which is why I do believe he really did come out.

We'll see the reaction of his management fast if they fear for his career.

by Anonymousreply 85February 15, 2020 12:03 AM

Sure knows his market, doesn't he?

Not like you queens are watching a John Cena movie to witness his rich emotional life.

by Anonymousreply 86February 15, 2020 2:07 AM

Men who calls guys “queens” are never masculine themselves

by Anonymousreply 87February 15, 2020 2:38 AM

He could of just said I like dick too instead all that pretentious waffle that spewed out of his mouth,

by Anonymousreply 88February 15, 2020 2:49 AM

Could HAVE said I like dick too.

There is no such thing as "could of."

by Anonymousreply 89February 15, 2020 2:51 AM

I'd totally date him

by Anonymousreply 90February 15, 2020 2:55 AM

Another gay/bi guy DL had no clue whatsoever about so they say he’s baiting. Why would a straight man need to say that? These are the exact signs that are used on others to see if they’re completely straight.

by Anonymousreply 91February 15, 2020 3:00 AM

R91, Cena's been rumored to be into men for years, so nothing surprising about this. People in this thread who demand him to practically suck cock on the red carpet to accept him as bi or gay seem weird. Cena's fan base is probably more on the redneck side so him coming out as bi is big news. Then again we have tons of men here who either hate bisexuals and/or don't believe bisexuality is even real so obviously a guy like John Cena is someone they hate immediately. They demand him to be gay but if he properly comes out they say he's doing it too late and should just die.

by Anonymousreply 92February 15, 2020 3:14 AM

I've fantasized about getting pounded out by him for years. I find him irresistibly sexy. He reminds me of a buffer, more intelligent Mark Wahlberg.

by Anonymousreply 93February 15, 2020 3:36 AM

Y’all are so tedious

by Anonymousreply 94February 15, 2020 4:11 AM

You know what’s funny, r92? Brad Pitt or Leo DiCaprio have never declared they had sex with whichever of the many women they’ve been linked to. But as Pitt recently said, he just has to stand next to a woman for them to say he’s dating.

A male celebrity can give all the hints and signs that he’s been with men, at least on occasion (see Bradley Cooper, Colin Farrell, Jared Leto, James Franco etc) but unless it’s spelled out (which no one ever does) or there’s a sex tape, it didn’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 95February 15, 2020 4:17 AM

He looks really old for his age

by Anonymousreply 96February 15, 2020 4:19 AM

I would connect the hell out of John Cena.

by Anonymousreply 97February 15, 2020 4:21 AM

He has always been outwardly pro-gay, which I'm sure has irked some of his conservative fanbase. He is handsome and has BDF. His nude scene in "Trainwreck" was the only redeeming quality of that movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 15, 2020 4:52 AM

He used to be a creamy dream, but now he looks weird and devoid of sexual appeal. He probably fucks trans trade.

by Anonymousreply 99February 15, 2020 5:07 AM

Uh no

by Anonymousreply 100February 15, 2020 5:13 AM

He’s gay and came out to Amy Schumer after dating her

by Anonymousreply 101February 15, 2020 5:17 AM

Maybe Amy made him gay

by Anonymousreply 102February 15, 2020 5:32 AM

With this news, I have to wonder if he took Lucas Cruikshank's precious flower.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103February 15, 2020 6:18 AM

That's the show where I first saw him, and fell in love lol

by Anonymousreply 104February 15, 2020 6:24 AM

Six years with a Bella twin is enough to put anyone off women for good. [i]On s’en calisse![/i]!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 15, 2020 8:31 AM

His body is like a work of art in that Trainwreck nude scene. All he’d have to do is lay back and I’d do ALL of the work.

by Anonymousreply 106February 15, 2020 11:19 AM

With that ass of his, I would pay HIM to squat naked over my face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107February 15, 2020 11:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108February 15, 2020 11:24 AM

Lol at this woman briefly discussing how in awe she is over his gigantic ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109February 15, 2020 11:36 AM

He’d be perfect to play Duke Nukem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 15, 2020 11:40 AM

I love how candid he gets in this Howard Stern interview about his sex life. Apparently, he does not discriminate be it body type, race, etc., but no mention of men...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 15, 2020 11:44 AM

He has a very nice body, old and unattractive face. With my experience, I think he has a small dick

by Anonymousreply 112February 15, 2020 12:44 PM

R112, you are that type of annoying, negative person people avoid 🙄

by Anonymousreply 113February 15, 2020 1:13 PM

42? My sides!

by Anonymousreply 114February 15, 2020 2:08 PM

[quote]With my experience, I think he has a small dick

And by that you mean you're own.

by Anonymousreply 115February 15, 2020 4:41 PM

your own

by Anonymousreply 116February 15, 2020 4:41 PM

He did say in that Howard Stern interview that he never goes through “the back door”. I wonder if it’s different with men.

by Anonymousreply 117February 16, 2020 3:58 AM

I would date him but he seems like he'd be a total bottom

by Anonymousreply 118February 16, 2020 4:17 AM

That hair style ages him badly. He should go back to the buzz cut.

by Anonymousreply 119February 16, 2020 4:20 AM

Nice try. He has a type, female with long dark hair

by Anonymousreply 120February 16, 2020 4:23 AM

John Cena is bisexual - he likes both men and boys.

by Anonymousreply 121February 16, 2020 4:34 AM

His *approach* to dating--how silly to use "philosophy."

by Anonymousreply 122February 16, 2020 4:47 AM

[quote]He did say in that Howard Stern interview that he never goes through “the back door”. I wonder if it’s different with men.

He may not go through the back door, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t let others go through HIS back door.

by Anonymousreply 123February 16, 2020 4:50 AM

Uh no

by Anonymousreply 124February 16, 2020 4:51 AM

[R123] So he prefers oral to anal. Not all gay men are into anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 125February 16, 2020 7:29 PM

Hey, it’s like I always tell Breezy; if you’re born with it you might as well use it, R125.

And by ‘it’, I mean DSL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 16, 2020 8:13 PM

He’s married to a woman so I don’t get the statement.

by Anonymousreply 127February 16, 2020 8:29 PM

Lies and ridiculous fantasies run 🏃 amok

by Anonymousreply 128February 16, 2020 8:58 PM

What lies?

by Anonymousreply 129February 17, 2020 4:16 AM

All I know about Yawn Cena is that his cocklet isn’t cut, but thanks to him Mickie James’ career was.

by Anonymousreply 130February 19, 2020 8:47 PM

Now how do you know he's uncut?

by Anonymousreply 131February 19, 2020 9:08 PM

bafflegab

it's what's for breakfast!

by Anonymousreply 132February 19, 2020 9:08 PM

He's cock diesel

by Anonymousreply 133February 20, 2020 1:55 AM

Let's say if you are going on a trip below the Equator, it will be a short trip. That was cute.

by Anonymousreply 134February 20, 2020 9:11 AM

He sells for gays about as much as he sells for other wrestlers, even upper-mid-carders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135February 20, 2020 10:49 AM

R135, I'm not a wrestling fan, and I don't understand your post. Can you spell it out for us unenlightened?

by Anonymousreply 136February 20, 2020 5:27 PM

R136 awww sure baby😂😂

‘Selling’ in wrestling refers to making someone else look strong or worthy by absorbing their actions (verbal or physical) and suggesting that those actions had a profound effect. Cena has a bad reputation for ‘no-selling’ opponents’ moves in wrestling matches I.e., not reacting to attacks making it look as if those attacks are weak and useless while he is invincible.

My comment implies that Cena doesn’t care what we say and do to the point he won’t even acknowledge it, and even his LGB-supportive statements are more about boosting his image than empowering our community.

by Anonymousreply 137February 27, 2020 9:31 PM

Time will pass. He will announce a coming out. Few will care.

by Anonymousreply 138February 27, 2020 10:08 PM

I didn’t see him at Rocky Johnson’s memorial service. He have heat with Dwayne?

by Anonymousreply 139February 28, 2020 10:18 PM

R138 Cena coming out would matter enormously to the wrestling community. In fact, it would probably rock the foundations of the business enough to cause fractures.

The mere suggestion that Ultimate Warrior could have been a self-hating gay man was the talk of the town for years.

by Anonymousreply 140February 29, 2020 2:07 PM

Closeted does not equal self-hating

by Anonymousreply 141February 29, 2020 2:54 PM

Being closeted is a symptom of self-hating.

by Anonymousreply 142February 29, 2020 11:29 PM

R141/R142 wow, hearing you two argue like that really brings back memories..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143February 29, 2020 11:38 PM

[quote]Being closeted is a symptom of self-hating.

It’s also a symptom of not being able to come out because of your circumstances. Not everyone has the fortune or courage to just come out whenever they want to, and hating themselves has nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 144March 1, 2020 1:07 AM

Can John admit he’s overrated garbage in the ring, next?

by Anonymousreply 145March 2, 2020 9:42 PM

Well, he didn’t mention anything to me when he came by last week.

It’s too bad. I can sympathise, and I could have used a brotherly shoulder to cry on over Dean leaving. I hope John didn’t misconstrue my despondent mood..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146March 3, 2020 10:44 PM

I see his former fiancee Nicki Bella got knocked up by one of the DWTS Boys.

No, it was not the boy with the yellow skin.

by Anonymousreply 147March 3, 2020 10:50 PM

[quote] No, it was not the boy with the yellow skin.

Who’s that?

by Anonymousreply 148March 4, 2020 3:23 AM

R148 he means Goldust, Rose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149March 5, 2020 10:28 AM

This belongs in the Celebrity Lie Translator database.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150March 12, 2020 11:06 PM

I love how in this week’s SmackDown!, Bray Wyatt’s character went out of his way during a promo to sarcastically mention John’s parade of “beautiful girlfriends”.

If I were John I would have returned that suckerpunch with a comment about Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley leaving Bray in disgust, but then me & Cena are different dudes and I’m just a mean bitch like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151March 15, 2020 10:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!