Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Spent an Hour With Gwyneth Paltrow's Shaman

“Spirits go ahead and de-coagulate her energies in her throat, download medicine in her body. Release the energy pressure she is holding on to inside and bring it up to her throat. When you have it up to her throat, swallow her throat three times and begin to unlock her spine. Whenever you’re ready spirit,” Durek says. The throat, according to Spirit Hacking, is a pathway through which your body can expel energy from your system.

Then, out of nowhere, like I’d been hit by a lightning bolt, I start to cry. Not just cry: full-on sob. Saliva drips out of my mouth, and my whole body heaves. The only time I can remember crying that hard is after I’d miscarried what would have been my third child. My face starts vibrating, and my ribs, too. Is this what an exorcism feels like? I think. Durek calls on a spirit to shake all the muscles and pull the “sadness and pain” from it. “Spirit clean out all darkness that she has taken on in this lifetime that has affected her, affected her family, and pull it out of her body.” Then he asks the spirits to shock my body with electricity at 1,000 volts, 2,000, 3,000, and so on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2019 4:47 PM

Also Märtha Louise's shaman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2019 4:41 PM

my shaman/psychic...i'm losing it. she zaps me for free and it works. do not go to anyone who calls themselves a shaman. a true one will not.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2019 4:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!