Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Thoughts about Märtha Louise and her Shaman?

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 25, 2019 7:43 PM

Shaman Durek, who was born in Sacramento, claims he first became 'aware' of his shamanic abilities when he was five but that he didn't start training until age 11 and that he is a 'sixth generation healer'.

His mother, who he says was who exposed him to the spirit built when he was a baby, was Norweigan-Indian and his father was African-Haitian.

Durek, who on social media says he is romantically interested in both men and women, claims she predicted his romance with the divorcee royal.

He believes he can reduce ageing by using his power to 'access the atoms' inside the human body.

by Anonymousreply 1August 8, 2019 3:41 PM

"BBF"?

by Anonymousreply 2August 8, 2019 3:56 PM

He's gay.

by Anonymousreply 3August 8, 2019 4:00 PM

[quote] Goop &Falchuk as BBF!!

What's a BBF, OP?

Big Black Friend?

Badly Braided Fall?

Bitch Be Fug?

by Anonymousreply 4August 8, 2019 8:07 PM

OP's post is a mess. Also, tone down on the multiple exclamation marks, they make you look dumb.

by Anonymousreply 5August 8, 2019 8:29 PM

R5 Darling, I am dumb!! Love you!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 8, 2019 9:20 PM

This seems to be a great era for grifters who target royals.

by Anonymousreply 7August 8, 2019 9:23 PM

I just heard the news about Ari Behn.

by Anonymousreply 8December 25, 2019 7:08 PM

I don't know anything about these Norwegian royals but I googled Ari Behn after the previous post. Who commits suicide on Christmas? When I searched for news on this guy, one of the only recent articles in English was about him spending Christmas with his ex and possibly her "shaman" at the royal family's lodge. He was "looking forward to Christmas," he said. This has to be incredibly traumatic for his kids.

Maybe the shaman did it. Black magic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 25, 2019 7:35 PM

She was forced into marriage, popped out the kids and then a few years ago she lay with her first black man and hasn't been able to quit the BBC since.

by Anonymousreply 10December 25, 2019 7:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!