Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Property Brothers want to do the Golden Girls house next

HGTV’s “Property Brothers” have their eyes set on their next project: Dorothy, Blanche, Rose and Sophia’s house.

Coming off the success of “A Very Brady Renovation” — which brought the “Brady Bunch” kids together to restore the sitcom house to its 1970s glory (they had to fight off Lance Bass on the way) — bros Drew and Jonathan Scott stopped by “The Kelly Clarkson Show” to talk about their next nostalgia-driven refurb.

“So, we’re thinking next, the ‘Golden Girls’ house,” said Drew, 41, as the studio audience erupted into cheers. Clarkson, 37, also approved.

“Here’s my thing, man, they keep remaking everything,” she said. “I want them to remake ‘Golden Girls,’ like ‘Designing Women’ — one of them, come on!”

“I will play Blanche!” Drew chimed in.

Alas, the “Golden Girls” house — which was in Miami in the show but is actually in Los Angeles at 245 N. Saltair Ave. — is not currently on the market (Trulia estimates its value at just over $3 million). But maybe the interview will inspire the owners of the 2,901-square-foot house to give their home another date with TV history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2019 3:50 AM

O.MG, ...ok....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2019 8:10 AM

I’d rather see them do The Munsters or Addams Family house.

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2019 9:49 AM

I would love this

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2019 8:44 PM

Datalounge would explode.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2019 8:47 PM

Addams Family would be really fun. Honestly, the Brady renovation show was fun, but the actual house they made is kind of awful. No windows in the living room, for instance.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2019 8:51 PM

[quote]“I will play Blanche!” Drew chimed in.

And we're supposed to believe Drew's "girlfriend" has a vajayjay.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2019 9:05 PM

[quote] Honestly, the Brady renovation show was fun, but the actual house they made is kind of awful. No windows in the living room, for instance.

Or the master bedroom. And a window above the vanity in the kids bathroom. Kind of ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2019 9:09 PM

That does it; I KNEW they were gay.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2019 9:14 PM

Honestly, to keep the feeling of the Brady show, they should go to Virginia and construct the Walton's house, from scratch, with all the original kids. Also, Michael Learned is still alive and can appear. Plus, I would say that next to the Bradys, the Waltons are the most iconic set of tv siblings and like the Bradys they have had multiple reunions over the years.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2019 1:29 AM

R9 oh please. The next in line for most iconic siblings are the Partridge family!

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2019 1:35 AM

Bea Arthur lived and Betty White still lives right near the Golden Girls' house in Brentwood.

by Anonymousreply 11October 21, 2019 1:35 AM

Is anyone else sick of these two ?

by Anonymousreply 12October 21, 2019 1:44 AM

R10 Sorry to break it to you, Susan. But, no. When people think of the Partridges they only think of Shirley, David, and Danny, the rest of you are forgettable. Have the Partridges ever had a reunion television series, like the Brady Brides or The Bradys? Have you had anything like A Very Brady Christmas or A Wedding on Walton's Mountain, Mother's Day on Walton's Mountain, A Day for Thanks on Walton's Mountain, A Walton Thanksgiving Reunion, A Walton Wedding, or A Walton Easter?

Maybe, if you beg you can get a one hour special episode of Restoration Garage, to create that garish bus.

by Anonymousreply 13October 21, 2019 1:46 AM

What was nice about The Bradys were the kids were alive and participated and seeing their reactions. The Golden Girls are dead, so who cares?

by Anonymousreply 14October 21, 2019 1:47 AM

We are not all dead! Only the old one, the bitch and the slut!

by Anonymousreply 15October 21, 2019 1:54 AM

FUCK YOU, R14!

by Anonymousreply 16October 21, 2019 2:02 AM

Which brother is gay?

by Anonymousreply 17October 21, 2019 2:03 AM

R14 might I add a double fuck you to R14 fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 18October 21, 2019 2:05 AM

I still wish Datalounge had not killed Rue McClanahan.

by Anonymousreply 19October 21, 2019 2:14 AM

R19 ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 21, 2019 2:20 AM

“The Golden Girls are dead, so who cares?”

Go to sleep, sweetheart. Pray for brains.

by Anonymousreply 21October 21, 2019 2:23 AM

Why wasn’t I invited, R14??

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2019 2:37 AM

We know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2019 3:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!