Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

HGTV's Property Brothers Next Renovation: The Golden Girls House

And you thought only one of them was gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2019 2:04 AM

Will the original cast help out like on the Brady Bunch house???

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2019 12:21 PM

I want to see them fuck in Blanche’s hideous bedroom!

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2019 12:22 PM

I hope they get the four couches in Rose's bedroom correct.

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2019 1:15 AM

Great idea. Let's watch Betty White tear down a wall to widen the living space.

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2019 1:39 AM

Coco's ghost haunts the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2019 1:43 AM

I actually want to see what the real inside of the Brentwood house looks like.

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2019 1:58 AM

Who from the cast is left to help? Mario Lopez and the redheaded sunshine girl?

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2019 9:37 PM

R7: You forgot about me, bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2019 9:51 PM

Don't forget firehouse Mark Moses.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2019 12:17 AM

I guess they can hire the surviving mob that played their children.

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2019 1:29 AM

OP why do you think they would have to be gay to be interested in the Golden Girls? The GG revival is pretty mainstream, now. If it was just a gay niche, mainstream middle of the road retailers like JC Penney, Walmart, Belk, etc... wouldn't be selling men's GG t-shirts, nationwide. Much like Sex & The City, the show has always had appeal to straight men, even if they didn't always admit it, because the women on both of those shows show that women are not actually that different from men. They sit around and they talk about sex, a lot. Which is the truth, if you get a group of men alone, they talk about sex, if a group of women get together, they will likewise talk about sex. It is only in mixed sex groups that the sex talk is lessened.

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2019 2:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!