Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have You Ever Been Fucked Hard By A Real Cop?

Not a fake-ass role playing cop, but by some real fuzz?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 12, 2019 10:19 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2019 2:14 PM

Yes hon and I let him cum up my butt.

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2019 2:24 PM

I hear about guys with real cop boyfriends. Where dos one find a cop boyfriend? I'd love to have one.

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2019 2:24 PM

Not fucked, but I was a cocksucker for one for a while. Rough mouth fucker and good for 2-3 loads a night.

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2019 2:29 PM

Gee, this has never come up at DL. Thanks, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2019 2:32 PM

Yes, but he was a complete asshole, with a busted face and smallish dick, whom no one would have ever given the time of day to but for his body and his uniform.

He worked off-duty security at a gay bar and picked up young guys that he’d take out to dinner and make a big deal out of performing the traditional ‘man’ role. It’s was so corny.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2019 2:39 PM

I fucked a cop "bobby" on a visit to London once. He had a beautiful arse. Very hot night.

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2019 2:47 PM

[quote]He worked....security at a gay bar

Red flag.

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2019 2:52 PM

I knew a woman who would blow cops outside the bowling alley. She was the daughter of my elderly father’s lady friend. My brother and me called her Cop Mouth.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2019 3:00 PM

Yes, a state trooper. I met him at a criminal trial I was attending for a class. We were there all week. He was one of the guards. I had talked to him a few times and thought he was hot. He was 6'3, big, beefy, hairy, mustache and goatee, in his 40s (I was mid-30s)--just about exactly my type. One evening I was one of the last to leave. He walked me out to my car and I was shocked when he asked for my phone number. I thought he was hot but just assumed he was straight. I secretly hoped he wasn't and was happily surprised. He called me after the trial.

He was a nice enough guy, but really closeted. He was divorced with a couple kids. I learned quickly not to ever mention the ex-wife or he'd go on a rant about her. He was nicely hung, a top guy, and was a decent fuck. But I didn't feel like we clicked to make something out of it. He thought differently and wanted to continue. I slowly backed off from him. I told him that because he was closeted, it made having an actual relationship with him difficult. He pestered me for a few months, but eventually he moved on.

I think deep down he was just very lonely. He felt he had to live a lie all the time. It must have been exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2019 3:08 PM

That's sad, R10. What happened to him? Do you know if he is more comfortable with himself these days? I knew a closeted, married surgeon with five kids. He eventually told his wife that he was gay, but he is still married to her. His sadness masked anger in him. I've distanced myself from him.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2019 3:51 PM

My ex used to live across the street from the precinct on East 5th Street (the one they used in NYPD Blue). One night he was coming home late and a cop stopped him in front of his building. "Do you live here?" "Yeah." "Ok gimme like a half an hour." Half an hour later, the buzzer goes off and the cop comes up and fucks him all night.

Great story, but of course, him being a cop, became a possessive nutcase.

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2019 3:57 PM

I sure have...$200 ticket and 3 years of higher insurance premiums!

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2019 4:12 PM

I was cruised by a man on Blacks Beach in San Diego. Hot guy. Great fuck, though I was the top. I remember him under me, growling, “Bet you always wanted to fuck a cop!” Yep!

But, also a liar. Turned out he’d been lying, even gave me a false name. He had actually been on the SWAT Team, but was fired for being gay. Slippery, guarded man. But so hot. He may have wanted a lot of things, but I wasn’t one of them.

Years later, I heard he’d become a meth addict, and lost his hot bod, and his teeth.

I’m afraid cops are not happy people.

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2019 4:21 PM

[quote] I’m afraid cops are not happy people.

I know plenty of LEOs who are happy people. The root of the unhappiness of gay cops may be twofold. One: in the fact that they are closeted. And Two: They work in what still may be very homophobic environments, where gay cops, alongside women and minority groups are subject to harassment, abuse, or worse.

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2019 5:25 PM

Too true. Though the San Diego police force was gay accepting, the SWAT team was nit, openly doubtful if an openly gay man could be relied on.

That was over 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2019 6:00 PM

*team was not

by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2019 6:01 PM

R10, I don't know what happened to him. Like I wrote, he pestered me when I broke it off, so when he finally stopped I was just glad not to hear from him anymore. I moved out of state, too, so I have no idea what he's up to. Probably still closeted.

by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2019 9:41 PM

We literally *just* did this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2019 9:45 PM

Well, guess what, R19? We’re doing it AGAIN!!

If you don’t like it, BUZZ OFF.

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2019 10:19 PM

I'm too busy fucking actual cops to join in your Nifty dot org party, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2019 11:07 PM

Has the cop ever pulled out and shot his load on your face?

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2019 11:33 PM

Retired cop here....

by Anonymousreply 23October 3, 2019 12:25 AM

Do you still have the uniform?

by Anonymousreply 24October 3, 2019 3:18 PM

Still have the uniform but was plain clothes for years. Had to keep a uniform tho.

by Anonymousreply 25October 3, 2019 9:39 PM

R23, do you or did you have any desire to be with a guy who wanted to be with a cop? Or did you want to be with a guy who wanted to be with you, who just happened to work in law enforcement?

It seems that there are guys who get off on the uniform and forget there's a man who wears it.

by Anonymousreply 26October 4, 2019 1:29 PM

Oh, to fuck a cop!

by Anonymousreply 27October 4, 2019 1:41 PM

Yeah and he used to live across the hall from a drug dealer!! He would fuck me raw. It was so hot.

by Anonymousreply 28December 12, 2019 10:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!