Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you find cops hot?

They really make me moist. They seem like masculine, not-too-bright horndogs who would be up for anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217November 14, 2019 5:30 PM

it's my biggest embarrassment as I know most of them to be racist sadists, but I can't help it, a lot of them turn me on.

by Anonymousreply 1August 30, 2019 2:47 PM

Only in fiction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 30, 2019 2:56 PM

I love a man in uniform! Cops, firefighters, soldiers, I love em all!

by Anonymousreply 3August 30, 2019 2:59 PM

Hot to fuck, but never fall in love with one.

by Anonymousreply 4August 30, 2019 3:01 PM

Men in uniform are hot, but in my real life run-ins with cops they've ranged from good guys to absolute assholes.

by Anonymousreply 5August 30, 2019 3:06 PM

In Spain the cops are moviestar goodlooking and drop dead gorgeous hot.

A sister can become quite 'nervous' when in their presence.

Why are USA cops all so fugly?!?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 30, 2019 3:12 PM

I confess I do. Once you talk to them, though, they usually lose their appeal. Not the brightest bulbs. I did have a thing with a state trooper once. He was divorced and deeply closeted. It was weird because he wanted it to get more serious, but I couldn't seriously be in a relationship with someone so closeted. We couldn't really go anywhere or do anything in public. The sex was pretty good, but as with most fuck buddies, the shine wore off after a few months. He was pretty pissed when I broke it off.

by Anonymousreply 7August 30, 2019 3:12 PM

Every sister dreams of one day blowing a hot cop!

by Anonymousreply 8August 30, 2019 3:14 PM

Moist? Are you a frau?

by Anonymousreply 9August 30, 2019 3:16 PM

Cops are fascist pigs, so, no.

by Anonymousreply 10August 30, 2019 3:22 PM

I think that cops are just criminals with badges. They were the stupid kids who went into law enforcement as a last resort and for the pension. They are also very dangerous if you get on their wrong side. And if you fuck one, you are trapped in his world until he is ready to let you go.

by Anonymousreply 11August 30, 2019 3:30 PM

In theory, yes; in experience, sadly not.

by Anonymousreply 12August 30, 2019 3:36 PM

[quote]And if you fuck one, you are trapped in his world until he is ready to let you go.

This sounds like the voice of experience.

by Anonymousreply 13August 30, 2019 3:37 PM

Actually Fascist originates as the symbol with the rods crossed together on an ax of the ancient Romans. They were hated by the Babylonians whom they conquered.

The same ancient Babylonian criminal debt-based fiat money creation system is what we have today and the owners of that system , who also control most media, governments, politicians etc., label anyone who opposes them as 'fascists'

by Anonymousreply 14August 30, 2019 3:38 PM

The only thing this cop looks like he'd be up for is another dozen doughnuts whether you're moist or not.

I don't think you could find his dick, OP, but hey, whatever floats your boat!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 30, 2019 3:43 PM

They excite me so much that I can’t breathe...🙄

by Anonymousreply 16August 30, 2019 3:44 PM

I have been enjoying Cousin Taylor on “Sneaky Pete.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 30, 2019 3:59 PM

WW r16

by Anonymousreply 18August 30, 2019 4:04 PM

Most of the cops I've known have tough guy attitudes, so that's a turn-off. We have a group of firemen in my neighborhood who are young and fit, however, which is a nice perk.

by Anonymousreply 19August 30, 2019 4:11 PM

I hooked up with a cop once, it was okay.

by Anonymousreply 20August 30, 2019 4:19 PM

Cops are /very/ concerned with their appearance now. Fat cops are rare.

Tattoos, bro hair, working out and acting like an asshole are common.

by Anonymousreply 21August 30, 2019 4:24 PM

It depends where and what the cops look like.

The ones in Mediterranean countries are gorgeous. I have never seen cops so hot as the ones in Greece and Italy.

by Anonymousreply 22August 30, 2019 4:25 PM

R22 Or Massachusetts...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 30, 2019 4:29 PM

R21, what is “bro hair?”

by Anonymousreply 24August 30, 2019 4:32 PM

I had a cop fuck-buddy for awhile - he was a nice, funny guy - actually out on the job which is rare. He was a Barney Rubble type, short, blond and very burly. He was married, and usually a top, but liked getting fucked when his husband was out of town. I was happy to oblige as he’d wear his uniform. It was hot.

by Anonymousreply 25August 30, 2019 4:37 PM

[quote] Moist? Are you a frau?

You must be a newbie.

Of course he's not--he's referring to his puss-he.

by Anonymousreply 26August 30, 2019 4:44 PM

Not just for being a cop, asswipe.

by Anonymousreply 27August 30, 2019 4:45 PM

The good life was so elusive

Handouts, they got me down

I had to regain my confidence

So I got into camouflage

The girls they love to see you shoot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 30, 2019 4:45 PM

Sticks from livepd is a hot piece of ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 30, 2019 4:48 PM

[quote]Sticks from livepd is a hot piece of ass

No. No, he isn't at all. He's a smug, right-wing know-it-all, and that metallic tenor voice of his is grating as hell. In his home city of Tulsa, he's known as a showboater. Also, his many tattoos are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 30August 30, 2019 5:22 PM

A tough guy attitude is a turn off, r19? Oh, we couldn’t be more different. I like my men rough and tough. I’m delicate enough for both of us.

by Anonymousreply 31August 30, 2019 5:24 PM

Only in the summer.

by Anonymousreply 32August 30, 2019 5:25 PM

R29, I’m in love. I may need to watch Live PD tonight.

by Anonymousreply 33August 30, 2019 5:25 PM

R33 Wait ten years. He'll look more like Bill Clinton than he already does.

by Anonymousreply 34August 30, 2019 5:50 PM

r34 you say that like it's a bad thing

by Anonymousreply 35August 30, 2019 5:57 PM

R36 I do indeed.

by Anonymousreply 36August 30, 2019 5:59 PM

Firemen, yes. Cops, not at all.

by Anonymousreply 37August 30, 2019 5:59 PM

[quote]r11 They are also very dangerous if you get on their wrong side. And if you fuck one, you are trapped in his world until he is ready to let you go.

TRAPPED IN THE ARMS OF THE LAW

Only on Lifetime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 30, 2019 9:01 PM

I had enough bruises from one of my encounters (being beaten with a billy-club and throttled), that No, I avoid them at all costs.

by Anonymousreply 39August 31, 2019 12:57 AM

For sex or an arrest, R39?

by Anonymousreply 40August 31, 2019 1:02 AM

I think cops are hot - but only the ones who don’t worship Trump. Which rules out at least 90% of the male ones.

by Anonymousreply 41August 31, 2019 1:08 AM

I had a boyfriend in college who was a campus police officer. He worked some weird swing shift that meant he got off at 3AM. He’d come to my apartment most mornings and **clears throat** get off at 3AM.

I enjoyed sex with him. He was about two inches shorter than me but much stronger. He would usually still be pretty amped up from his shift she he could be a little aggressive, which I enjoy.

One time he came to my apartment after work. Usually I didn’t notice him being there until he got in bed (#heavysleeperprobs) but I heard him come in that time and I got up to kiss him. I stripped him out of his uniform and he actually cuffed me to the bed and pounded me til we both came. It was so sexy.

by Anonymousreply 42August 31, 2019 1:18 AM

Omg, Sticks does look like the young Bill Clinton:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 31, 2019 11:01 AM

R40, For an arrest, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 44August 31, 2019 11:12 AM

I dated a closeted highway patrolman. He was hard to deal with. No going out, he would just call when he wanted to fuck. He also had a bad smell from the bullet proof vest he wore.

by Anonymousreply 45August 31, 2019 12:08 PM

R30, you sound like a bitter, jilted frau who hates that he wouldn't give you the time of day, so you feel compelled to shit on him. I don't think you even know the guy.

Having said that, I will say this: While I won't speak to who he is in his personal life because I'm not someone pretending I know him, I'll comment on his public persona. I haven't watched the show from the start, I've seen a few episodes. I've seen maybe two from around the time he first appeared and a few more in 2019 ( I think one episode from 2018 which I saw this year. I never even heard of the show until about three months ago - seriously). I saw a couple of the Tulsa PD episodes on YT and I though he was really good. But yeah, you can clearly see the guy has changed even from the few episodes I've seen. He's a bit more "polished." Dude's getting media and social media training. He's not "Sticks," he's Slick now. He sure as hell knows that he's got the key demo clamoring for him and will profit off of them. Good on him for that.

BTW, you're insane if you can't at least accept the guy's fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 46September 1, 2019 1:53 AM

BTW, R30. I do agree with you - Right-wing douche for sure.

by Anonymousreply 47September 1, 2019 1:55 AM

[quote] Right-wing douche for sure.

That kills the hotness.

by Anonymousreply 48September 1, 2019 4:49 PM

It always does, R48, but it shouldn't be a surprise that he is. He's a middle-aged white guy from OK and a cop on top of that. You're more likely to see a unicorn than meet someone like him who isn't a right-winger. He clearly keeps quiet about it only because he's smart enough to know that if he expects to make money off of this "LIVE PD" gig while it lasts, he can't do it by being isolating many of the fans who lean left. Although I get the impression, it's mostly Trump supporter-types who watch the show.

by Anonymousreply 49September 1, 2019 5:21 PM

by isolating*

by Anonymousreply 50September 1, 2019 5:22 PM

"Moist? Are you a frau?"

No, but my buttpussy starts to sweat internally when I think of hot guys. If I'm really aroused, the penis will slip in like butter.

by Anonymousreply 51September 1, 2019 5:31 PM

They can be a lot of fun given the right circumstances

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 1, 2019 6:09 PM

Yup. And Live PD clearly selects the hot cops to follow. Not to mention...Mr. Larkin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 1, 2019 6:12 PM

UNNNNNNG!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54September 1, 2019 6:14 PM

Just in time for hurricane season...

These cops went viral during recent year's hurricane. The hot bearded one was fired after many anti-semetic posts were discovered on his Facebook, and after it was also discovered that he was married and having an affair with another woman, but only while on duty.

The hot one on the right ended up on Survivor.

No one cares about the guy on the left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 1, 2019 6:20 PM

On the right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 1, 2019 6:22 PM

R52 - Sadly that very hot cop died from 9/11 related cancer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 1, 2019 6:51 PM

Wow, R57. I didn't know. Tragic. Good ones die of cancer, bad ones get to become president in 2016 and become a cancer on humanity as a whole.

by Anonymousreply 58September 1, 2019 10:33 PM

R57, Damn, that's really sad. He seemed like a sweet guy.

by Anonymousreply 59September 1, 2019 10:36 PM

Patrolman (now Detective) Larry DiPrimo, NYPD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 1, 2019 10:53 PM

You know what really sickens me about cops who are right-wing and the types who whine about everything being "pc"? So many of those fuckers are disgustingly obese. Why in the hell are they even allowed to be grotesquely obese when their job requires them to be first responders and the first line of defense among the public? They should be mandated to be physically fit.

I'm sick of seeing so many fat fucks within the NYPD. It really is laughable how so many lean conservative considering what slobs they are who don't want to be called out for it.

by Anonymousreply 61September 1, 2019 10:58 PM

I do find a lot of the cops on Live PD hot. But I'm terrified of them in real life.

by Anonymousreply 62September 1, 2019 11:24 PM

The funny thing about LIVE PD is that apparently, a lot of cities are ending or have ended their contracts because they feel their cities are being badly portrayed and who could blame them? People like me never knew certain parts of Rhode Island were so trashy.

by Anonymousreply 63September 1, 2019 11:38 PM

If LivePD is anything to go by, Rhode Island has the hottest cops in the nation.

by Anonymousreply 64September 2, 2019 12:54 AM

Yes and I am ashamed. I'd like to be roughly gangbanged by a group of them.

by Anonymousreply 65September 2, 2019 12:55 AM

Have we discussed Mr. Oklahoma highway patrol queen from Live PD?

by Anonymousreply 66September 2, 2019 1:08 AM

I haven't watched enough episodes, who are you talking about, R66? I've seen that one bald guy with like a ton of tattoos.

And even if the cops in RI are hot, that town they cover is fucking trashy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 67September 2, 2019 1:30 AM

The tattoos on the officer in the OP’s pic tell us everything we need to know about about his mental health.

by Anonymousreply 68September 2, 2019 2:04 AM

r66 The guy on OP's vid

by Anonymousreply 69September 2, 2019 2:06 AM

OMG R54. I flipped through his pictures. This guy is definitely a head case. Like he knows he's dangling meat in front of gay guys and he's kind of getting off on it.

This makes him even hotter to me.

by Anonymousreply 70September 2, 2019 2:08 AM

Overall they're fascist pigs.

But I've been with five over the years, and all of them were amazing fucks.

by Anonymousreply 71September 2, 2019 2:09 AM

R69, I actually didn't even look at that video. It didn't load for me, so I didn't see the thumbnail, but that's the guy I always see. I don't think he's gay. I thought you were talking about someone else from that OHP.

by Anonymousreply 72September 2, 2019 2:17 AM

[quote]Like he knows he's dangling meat in front of gay guys and he's kind of getting off on it.

It's not just gay guys. The fraus/chicks are insane for him, too. The guy knows what he's doing. Clearly a narcissist, but definitely using all of this to his advantage.

by Anonymousreply 73September 2, 2019 2:18 AM

I once sucked off a port authority cop while he was on duty and I sat in the front passenger seat and he stood outside. He was married supposedly. Oh, I was dressed as a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 74September 2, 2019 2:36 AM

They can be hot until you date them and then maybe not so much.

After that, I've learned to steer clear of authoritarian personalities. Too much baggage.

by Anonymousreply 75September 2, 2019 2:37 AM

I grew up thinking all cops were great like these two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 2, 2019 3:00 AM

Who are those two?

by Anonymousreply 77September 2, 2019 4:36 AM

[quote] Who are those two?

I don't even have words ...

by Anonymousreply 78September 2, 2019 5:17 AM

The Rhode Island cops on Live PD have the sexiest accent...almost Massachusetts lite.

by Anonymousreply 79September 2, 2019 5:25 AM

[quote]I don't even have words ...

Hey, I know they're not actual cops. I assumed it was some old movie or tv show. Just didn't know which or who those guys are.

by Anonymousreply 80September 2, 2019 5:30 AM

Here ya go.

Just giving you a hard time. I'm old, it's allowed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 2, 2019 5:33 AM

Thanks. I've heard of that show, just never saw it. Always heard it referenced.

by Anonymousreply 82September 2, 2019 5:35 AM

In theory, yes but in practice, they sadly tend to be not very nice people so it's best to avoid them.

by Anonymousreply 83September 2, 2019 5:35 AM

Can we get more Live PD officers' Instagram links? I don't know how to use Instagram. Help me, young gays.

by Anonymousreply 84September 2, 2019 5:37 AM

Yes. I don't know why, but their attire always seems to make their asses look great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 2, 2019 5:45 AM

Wish I could help you with the instagram thing, but I don't even know most of their names.

The funny thing is that the psychos obsessed with these guys because of the show, are actually *trying* to get stopped by them. We really have a shitload of idiots in this country.

by Anonymousreply 86September 2, 2019 5:49 AM

[quote]r68 The tattoos on the officer in the OP’s pic tell us everything we need to know about about his mental health.

They all must be stopped.

And stopped now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 2, 2019 5:51 AM

Cop-ping a feel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 2, 2019 5:53 AM

this is still a fave

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 2, 2019 6:02 AM

^ha!

by Anonymousreply 90September 2, 2019 6:03 AM

Here is the full video of the crazy guy who gets his dick grabbed in R89 video. He was going mad in an apartment lobby and taking his clothes off. He pulled down his pants of flashes his ass at one point, and it looked rather nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 2, 2019 6:06 AM

This guy from LivePD is an absolute fucking douchebag. Trump-supporting, RW CUNT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 2, 2019 6:46 AM

Those Oklahoma officer's wear such tight uniforms. That Mika Freeman has to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 93September 2, 2019 7:03 AM

Fuck yes. I had a cop fuckbuddy. So wrong. So hot. He made me cum handsfree.

by Anonymousreply 94September 2, 2019 8:24 AM

[quote]Can we get more Live PD officers' Instagram links? I don't know how to use Instagram. Help me, young gays.

Oh, man. The things you are missing.

[quote]This guy from LivePD is an absolute fucking douchebag. Trump-supporting, RW CUNT.

Look, I’m sure most of them are BUT this ain’t politics.

by Anonymousreply 95September 2, 2019 12:17 PM

Are there any cops on here who can tell us why so many of them have so many tattoos? I mean WTF is with these guys getting entire sleeves? Are they just trashy or attention whores or both?

by Anonymousreply 96September 2, 2019 5:24 PM

Both.

by Anonymousreply 97September 2, 2019 5:34 PM

Cops are very trendy in their styles (or lack thereof). It used to be mustaches. They all had them. Then it was mirrored sunglasses, which no cop would be caught dead without. Now it's tattoos.

No one ever said cops had taste.

by Anonymousreply 98September 2, 2019 5:40 PM

I want one to part my cheeks with his nightstick, lick my balloon knot, and finger bang me before slipping his sausage deep inside of my hot, wet mangina.

by Anonymousreply 99September 2, 2019 5:53 PM

^Now this is someone you bring home to meet mom.

by Anonymousreply 100September 2, 2019 6:29 PM

Everybody needs a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 101September 2, 2019 6:32 PM

Cigar cop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 2, 2019 6:45 PM

God damn...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 2, 2019 6:47 PM

i used to wonder why so many cops seem like such assholes, but then I started watching the TV cop reality shows and it all became clear. Cops in every city in the country deal with catching some of the nastiest criminals imaginable and more often than not some lawyer or judge will put the scumbags back out onto the street in short order to continue committing crimes. After so long that has to seriously screw with their attitudes.

by Anonymousreply 104September 2, 2019 7:10 PM

Do cops like anal sex?

by Anonymousreply 105September 2, 2019 7:25 PM

The percentage of cops who are spousal abusers is uncomfortably large, I hear. Many of them build up high levels of anger over seeing what they see on a daily basis and end up taking it out on their wives.

by Anonymousreply 106September 2, 2019 7:28 PM

R104 That's a big part of it. Unfortunately, when you deal with a lot of scummy people you can start to think everyone is a scummy person. Part of it, too, and not as much as it might have once been, but essentially, too many cops come from the same place - less than great upbringings, less than great educations - than do a lot of criminals. You don't see a lot of Yale grads take up policing. It's the same in every state (usually a five point bump for being a vet, ten points if you're a disabled vet), but Massachusetts gives military vets an absolute preference in hiring - they go to the top of the list. For non-veterans, you have to get a perfect score on the examination to have a chance. It doesn't get them the kind of cops their commanders want.

It's not just hiring, either: promotions and job protections for veterans crowd out almost all applicants who aren't vets. Some cities and towns have opted out of the Civil Service system just for that reason - they can't get the diversity they want on the force under that system.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 2, 2019 7:29 PM

There was a cop who volunteered at the PAL in Irvington NJ hen I was growing up who I jerked off a few times. I was scared, not excited.

by Anonymousreply 108September 2, 2019 7:30 PM

There's a sweet, cute daddy cop from Lake County on LivePD. His name is John Hird.

The South Carolina cops have the most entertaining encounters on Live PD.

by Anonymousreply 109September 2, 2019 7:30 PM

To be honest. I'd never heard of Live PD before this thread. Is it basically 'Cops'?

by Anonymousreply 110September 2, 2019 7:33 PM

Yes, but 21st century style.

by Anonymousreply 111September 2, 2019 7:34 PM

It'better than Cops. They move around to different departments in each episode depending on what's going on crime-wise. They also have a lot of photogenic cops.

by Anonymousreply 112September 2, 2019 7:45 PM

I would never, ever get involved with a cop. Many are low-IQ with power issues. If they were hooking up with you on the downlow, there's incredible risk of being mentally/physically abused/assualted/killed and have everything covered up by those who are supposed to protect. I remember someone on here said something like "You're forced to be a part of their world until they no longer want you to be."

Firefighters on the other hand, are the best. Married ones are incredibly appreciative of good head and can check your fire alarms and stuff while they're over. They know first aid and are basically good for society.

by Anonymousreply 113September 2, 2019 7:50 PM

You self hating queens are unbelievable. It's amazing that anyone could think these pigs are attractive. Even if they look good physique wise (which most don't_, they are almost all right wing Rumpsters and those that aren't eventually get forced off the force. This is what the NYPD really thinks of you all. Take that into consideration next time you're jerking off to them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 2, 2019 7:55 PM

In small towns many cops take those jobs because they have no other career options. They have a high school diploma (or a GED) and few to no marketable skills. Small town departments pay so little they have to take practically whoever applies for the jobs if they pass the background checks (when they even bother to do background checks or job references).

by Anonymousreply 115September 2, 2019 7:57 PM

[quote]To be honest. I'd never heard of Live PD before this thread. Is it basically 'Cops'?

I think aspects of it make it far worse. One of the episodes I saw was a woman crying because she can't get off of meth and she was afraid her daughter would see her on TV. I think it's awful that ethically/morally, the producers feel no compassion to blur out these people's faces because of some bullshit about "when you're out in public...blah blah blah." It's funny that they have a delay for "fuck," yet the cameramen will do close-ups on people who are clearly not all there mentally. Dan Abrams and the others are essentially profiting off of a Roman Coliseum-like entertainment.

It's pretty much a show to make assholes (mostly Trump supporters) sitting at home feel good about themselves that their lives aren't as fucked up and to also "squee" over some hot cops. And to worship at the alter of law enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 116September 2, 2019 8:06 PM

[quote] I saw was a woman crying because she can't get off of meth and she was afraid her daughter would see her on TV.

Well apparently it didn't concern her enough to keep her from signing that release and taking the check they gave her for her 'appearance'.

That's what I dislike about these shows. They not only display the filthy underbelly of society, but they also display how greedy people can be. Getting that check is more important than keeping the evidence of what lowlife scumbags they are away from millions of TV viewers.

by Anonymousreply 117September 2, 2019 8:17 PM

My favorite hotties on PD Live:

—Sgt. John Curley from Providence, RI. The guy is sex on wheels.

—Officer Nick Carmac (and his dog, Shep) from Florida. You'd just like to hold his hand while you were buttfucking him and tell him he was going to be okay.

—Officer Clint McCall from Slidell, LA. (His name is a macho turn-on all by itself). The boy has a very nice bubble butt that is just begging to be plowed.

There are others, of course, but those are my top 3.

Honorable mention to Cameron Mitchell from Salinas, CA. With his neatly trimmed beard, he's the epitome of hotness.

by Anonymousreply 118September 2, 2019 8:18 PM

Mmm hmm, Sgt. Curley is quite a dish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119September 2, 2019 8:35 PM

[quote]and can check your fire alarms and stuff while they're over.

totally plausible.

by Anonymousreply 120September 2, 2019 8:39 PM

My experience with firemen, R113, would agree with your opinion. I've had a couple as fuck buddies. The first guy was really sweet. He was bald, mustache, incredible body, hairy, only 5'9 (I like them taller) but 8 inches and thick. He was married and closeted. He wanted to top but had only ever received oral. I was his first. He came in like two seconds. He was so embarrassed. He asked if we could become fuck buddies and if I could help him be better at topping. Who was I to say no?

The next time I made sure we had a couple hours to play. I taught him to go slower, and although not as fast as the first time we did it, he did cum pretty quickly again. But we had more time, so we lounged around in bed, talked a bit, got something to drink, then after about 30 minutes or so, we got back into it. He lasted a lot longer on the second one. I was the one who came faster on that one. He hadn't really done multiple times before, which always surprised me because when I was young, I'd jerk off 2-3 times a day.

Anyway, he said he couldn't believe how much more intense his second one was. So, I said you'd be shocked by how intense a third one is. He was game. He said he had the whole afternoon, so we had time. We talked again, he told me about his fleeting encounters through the years, then we were at it again. We had to stop and start a few times, but finally we went back at it. It took us both a while, but I had my second and he his third. He even got hard enough to let me get a third one, but his balls were empty by then.

He got better and better as a top, but he still usually came pretty quickly that first time, but always he'd stay for a second or third so I could get off. I moved to another city and that was the end of it, but I wonder how he's doing? Nice guy. Better than any cop I ever had.

by Anonymousreply 121September 2, 2019 9:05 PM

Cops are like Navy SEALs. The personas range from questionable to disturbing, but the physical containers are stunning altars of testosterone.

by Anonymousreply 122September 2, 2019 9:47 PM

LivePD sounds like one of those old scanner thingies that old people used to have in their house, but with video instead.

That kind of shit is for old people and Trumpers who think that (their words, not mine) colored people are hiding under their sink!

by Anonymousreply 123September 2, 2019 9:49 PM

I used to jerk off a lot to fantasies of cops compelling hot young punks to have sex with them to avoid charges for their latest silly little vandalisms.

by Anonymousreply 124September 2, 2019 10:02 PM

My first time sucking off a cop was essentially that, R124. I realized after he was looking for little twins to suck him and I just happened to be the first one to come along.

by Anonymousreply 125September 2, 2019 11:34 PM

*twinks

by Anonymousreply 126September 3, 2019 12:09 AM

r125 Did he slap you after he blew a nut on your tongue?

by Anonymousreply 127September 3, 2019 12:32 AM

No, he ruffled my hair and then said, "Okay, kid, time to head home."

He was a tall, balding Polish daddy. Gruff and hung like a donkey, too.

by Anonymousreply 128September 3, 2019 12:39 AM

How might one find a willing officer of the law ...

by Anonymousreply 129September 3, 2019 12:56 AM

[quote]Well apparently it didn't concern her enough to keep her from signing that release and taking the check they gave her for her 'appearance'.

It's live, there are no releases when it's live. Basically, they're legally allowed to record people in public. Only the stuff from "earlier" gets releases and even then, half the people aren't smart enough to comprehend what they're signing. You think drug addicts and other mentally ill people understand?

by Anonymousreply 130September 3, 2019 1:01 AM

Very 🥰😋🔥

by Anonymousreply 131September 3, 2019 1:13 AM

r122 Perfect summary!

by Anonymousreply 132September 3, 2019 1:14 AM

[quote]r106 The percentage of cops who are spousal abusers is uncomfortably large, I hear.

They're always on:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133September 3, 2019 1:32 AM

[quote]r108 There was a cop who volunteered at the PAL in Irvington NJ when I was growing up who I jerked off a few times. I was scared, not excited.

Well that's disturbing. Sorry. I hope you were at least of age : (

by Anonymousreply 134September 3, 2019 1:37 AM

The guy in the video posted at R91 is hot as fuck. Too bad he's a head case.

by Anonymousreply 135September 3, 2019 2:30 AM

Sheriff Lamb at R92 seems like he'd enjoy bottoming for T-girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136September 3, 2019 2:44 AM

[quote]The guy in the video posted at [R91] is hot as fuck. Too bad he's a head case.

But I bet the sex would be amazing.

by Anonymousreply 137September 3, 2019 2:45 AM

The guy at R92 looks like a massive Trumpette Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 138September 3, 2019 3:00 AM

I'm only attracted to the hot young cops. I'm not into older ugly gross cops.

by Anonymousreply 139September 3, 2019 3:20 AM

R139, I don't see anyone drooling over old ugly cops in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 140September 3, 2019 4:38 AM

R138, he is a total Trump asshole. I vomited at this post:

"americansheriff: Here’s a little Monday Motivation.......”Think Different.” This hangs in my office to remind me everyday to not be afraid to Think Different. It even has the silhouette of our President @realdonaldtrump .🇺🇸 ."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 3, 2019 4:41 AM

Pedophiles get into daycare and Boy Scouts. Necrophiliacs get into the mortuary field. Guess who gets into the legal shoot-’em up business? Go on, guess? Super alphas with guns are not hot.

by Anonymousreply 142September 3, 2019 4:54 AM

R141, yep. You can be the hottest guy in the world, not that he is, and that sort of shit just ends it for me. He's revolting.

by Anonymousreply 143September 3, 2019 5:00 AM

This cop talk made me think of this racy scene from the Portuguese film O Fantasma, where a cop is found bound and gagged in the back of his police vehicle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144September 3, 2019 2:04 PM

Cops are pigs and bacon lovers are fascist traitors.

by Anonymousreply 145September 3, 2019 2:15 PM

The funniest thing I ever heard a perp say on the old Cops TV show was this trashy guy who was being hassled by 2 cops and he was having none of it. He told the 2 cops to fuck right off and said 'get out of here, I don't like the smell of bacon".

by Anonymousreply 146September 3, 2019 2:21 PM

R144, I seen that scene so many times, lol. I wish I understood the context, or if it's the same cop who shows up later in the movie. I've watched it on FF looking for the good parts.

by Anonymousreply 147September 3, 2019 2:42 PM

meow meow

by Anonymousreply 148September 3, 2019 3:41 PM

Where are R55's guys from? I've seen that pic before, but never knew what city.

by Anonymousreply 149September 3, 2019 4:37 PM

There’s really no context, R147. This Portuguese garbage man-twink just roams the streets at night (and later crawls around a dump like a dog). This cop is only shown in this scene. No background or follow-up. Weird film.

by Anonymousreply 150September 3, 2019 5:13 PM

re: the Instagram post at R141. Think Different - but just don't act different or, worse yet, *look* different.

by Anonymousreply 151September 3, 2019 6:02 PM

But he “thinks” just like every other deplorable right wing authoritarian douchebag - where’s the “different”?!?

by Anonymousreply 152September 3, 2019 6:19 PM

R150, supposedly this is the same actor as the cop in the back of the car. He shows up again later, assuming it really is the same guy, but other than some intense eye-fucking and a little bondage nothing happens, dissapointing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153September 3, 2019 6:45 PM

I didn't ask the cops to be my friend or be the father of my child.

I just wanted them to fuck my ass or my mouth until I burped sperm.

by Anonymousreply 154September 3, 2019 8:21 PM

The poll so far matches the 2020 election results:

Biden - 48.6

Trump - 51.4

by Anonymousreply 155September 3, 2019 8:24 PM

Aye Papi!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156September 3, 2019 8:24 PM

Ba-donk!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157September 3, 2019 8:25 PM

got a cop FWB I see about once a month - hot as fuck total bottom sweet as hell. He is married and I am his release so he can stay that way. I keep it uncomplicated he likes that. When he;s over it is full on BF experience. He kisses, cuddles, then we fuck like rabbits. He cuddles more, usually fuck one more time, he loves to shower with me and then off he goes. There was like a two month stretch I didn't hear from him (he emails me I never contact him) then as luck would have it I saw him at the supermarket of all places. He was there writing a ticket for someone parked in the fire lane which was right by the entrance. He looked over and saw me walking in and shot me a big smile. That night I got an email. He was over in two days, told me his shift changed he was sorry he was not around more. I laughed told him no worries man. I wasn't worried. Man he about broke down crying. Told me I was so understanding and guys either catch feelings or ghost him because he cannot give them more and how one guy threatened to out him. I felt really bad for him but I get it. Literally just held him for about a half hour. I said we can just hang out if you are not up to it. He laughed and siad hell no, lets go ....best sex I had in years. Still emails like once a month or so.

by Anonymousreply 158September 3, 2019 8:41 PM

Oopsie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159September 3, 2019 8:53 PM

No

by Anonymousreply 160September 3, 2019 8:59 PM

It's really just the uniform I find hot. We have security guards at my place of employment. Some of them are hot, regardless of the uniform. Some of them, the uniform doesn't help. And some, I wouldn't look twice at if it weren't for the uniform.

by Anonymousreply 161September 3, 2019 9:12 PM

The uniforms shouldn't be allowed to even be made over a certain size. I mean they might as well start selling them at Lane Bryant with all of the fat fuck cops out there. They're a disgrace.

by Anonymousreply 162September 4, 2019 12:58 AM

Was the handjob in the back of the patrol car real or simulated and has the "cop" appeared in other films?

by Anonymousreply 163September 4, 2019 1:39 AM

What was the pretense for the cop fucking your face, R125? Anything at all or did he make some charge up?

by Anonymousreply 164September 4, 2019 11:12 AM

[quote]It's pretty much a show to make assholes (mostly Trump supporters) sitting at home feel good about themselves that their lives aren't as fucked up and to also "squee" over some hot cops. And to worship at the alter of law enforcement.

OR to give sanctimonious assholes reasons to post stupid shit like “squee” and spell "altar" wrong.

by Anonymousreply 165September 4, 2019 12:32 PM

Oh, boy

by Anonymousreply 166September 4, 2019 12:53 PM

R164 It was in the 90s, and he was patrolling near an adult movie theater in Chicago.

All I knew was that I thought I was getting busted for being there. He asked me a few questions and then sort of looked me up and down. I hadn't done anything in there but he said, "you smell like cock. You smell like the inside of my shorts." My heart started to race and he told me to get into his cruiser.....front seat.

He'd already unzipped by the time he got in and he made me pull him out. He grabbed my hair and ears when he was facefucking me. I still think I haven't been with a guy who was louder than him when he came.

by Anonymousreply 167September 4, 2019 2:32 PM

r167 how many times did you go back looking for him? Because I would have gone daily lol.

by Anonymousreply 168September 4, 2019 2:55 PM

[quote]r125 I realized after he was looking for little twins to suck him and I just happened to be the first one to come along.

You're a siamese twin?

by Anonymousreply 169September 4, 2019 3:02 PM

R169 should have read "twinks"

R168 I did see him about three or four months later, but not in front of the theater. He came into the store I worked at then. He recognized me, talked to me for a minute or two, asked if I worked nights there. I was kinda hoping he'd stop by again one night when we closed, but he never did.

by Anonymousreply 170September 4, 2019 4:44 PM

R165, you wrote "that" instead of "who" in another thread, so you're in no position to be "sanctimonious" yourself for my error which was in fact an error rather than habit for me. And I said nothing that wasn't true. You know damned well the show makes *actual* sanctimonious assholes (namely Trump supporters since the show is hugely popular in mostly Trump country) sitting at home and feeling good about themselves by looking down on others. The hot cops are a bonus.

by Anonymousreply 171September 4, 2019 5:00 PM

All Cocks Are Beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 172September 4, 2019 5:06 PM

I've been with a few cops, with some military men, and a few guys who were in leadership positions in athletics (college basketball, HS football).

The sex and the testosterone is mind-glowingly hot but yeah, these guys are pretty fucked in the head. It takes lots of buying into a certain mindset, a real focus on order, all the shit fascists and righties get really hard about.

But I've been lucky to experience these guys blowing off steam without having to handle any of their BS at work or at home.

by Anonymousreply 173September 4, 2019 5:35 PM

R158 That sounds like it was copied and pasted from Nifty.

by Anonymousreply 174September 5, 2019 1:02 AM

[quote][R165], you wrote "that" instead of "who" in another thread, so you're in no position to be "sanctimonious" yourself for my error which was in fact an error rather than habit for me.

Oh, GOD. Are you THAT hard up that you went through my posting history looking for grammatical errors? That’s HILARIOUS...and very sad.

I don’t have a problem with your assessment of Trump supporters. But your little dig about “squeeing” at hot cops wasn’t directed at them...was it? It’s a ridiculous topic for you to get all high and mighty about. Nobody cares about your grammar skills, btw.

by Anonymousreply 175September 5, 2019 12:22 PM

r174 not really sure what Nifty is.

by Anonymousreply 176September 5, 2019 1:36 PM

You could, as they say, look it up R174

Might not want to do it at work, though...

by Anonymousreply 177September 5, 2019 2:49 PM

R173, took the words out of my mouth. I’ve experienced the same

by Anonymousreply 178September 5, 2019 2:59 PM

R173, very true, but individuals vary.

I know quite a few LEOs. Some are very conservative, while others I've met (FBI agents, for example) can be quite progressive.

That trooper in OP's video...Damn! Was he hot!

by Anonymousreply 179September 5, 2019 3:15 PM

R179 Of course individuals vary.

Although once I handled my first guy or two from that mindset....the others' responses were remarkably easy to navigate.

by Anonymousreply 180September 5, 2019 4:53 PM

Some of the YT comments at the OP's link are funny regarding the Trooper's tattoos.

"Officers arm be lookin like my bedsheet from Grade School"

"Tattoo artist: what do you want on your arm?

Cop: yes"

by Anonymousreply 181September 5, 2019 5:01 PM

Yes.†he older and younger ones that are married or dads.

by Anonymousreply 182September 5, 2019 5:06 PM

Would I blow a cop through an anonymous gloryhole? Um, yes.

Would I let him know my name, where I lived, etc? Absolutely not. They are a shade away from being criminals themselves.

A word of warning: never hookup with cops if they could know your real name,, address, or job. If you post an ad on Doublelist giving anon bjs to cops in Vegas and they respond, that's fine. But in your hometown, never roundez-vous with them. They are dangerous.

Firefighters? Hook up with firefighters! Yes, most are hetero in that they are married and have kids. However, most firefighter are extremely appreciative of BJs and are happy to have a clean, respectful fuck. Warning: most want it on an ongoing basis. But that can be good.

by Anonymousreply 183September 6, 2019 2:10 AM

Good point R183.

Same reason why, when I was fucking with a guy I was pretty sure was a mobster, I never let him know my address.

by Anonymousreply 184September 6, 2019 2:25 AM

Where do you go to fuck them if you don't want them to know where you live and they're married? Motels for a few hours are fucking trashy.

by Anonymousreply 185September 6, 2019 2:27 AM

I guess they meet under a bridge, somewhere (?)

by Anonymousreply 186September 6, 2019 2:37 AM

The mobster guy I knew would seek me out at the bar and then we'd go to his van.

It was weird, but holy shit this dude was worth it. A dick so big I had to hold my hand around the base like a vice grip to make him cum.

by Anonymousreply 187September 6, 2019 1:31 PM

[quote]never roundez-vous with them

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 188September 6, 2019 2:38 PM

[quote]A word of warning: never hookup with cops if they could know your real name,, address, or job.

Cops can find out who you are in seconds just by running your car's license plate.

by Anonymousreply 189September 6, 2019 2:40 PM

Nuttin' nutters!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190September 6, 2019 2:47 PM

That's why always walk to my roundez-vous.

by Anonymousreply 191September 6, 2019 3:55 PM

[quote]Cops can find out who you are in seconds just by running your car's license plate.

Can't remember the thread, but I recall a woman on here a while back claiming that a cop was checking her out in a store late one night and then looked at her plate in the parking lot. He showed up at her place a little while later. She said he was hot, but it frightened her that he did that.

by Anonymousreply 192September 6, 2019 6:00 PM

That’s why women are annoying ^ I would love for a hot cop to find me.

by Anonymousreply 193September 6, 2019 11:57 PM

R193, but hot isn't enough if he's a psycho who just shows up at your house.

by Anonymousreply 194September 7, 2019 6:37 AM

Old-school mustachioed cop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195September 7, 2019 4:00 PM

^ Now he looks like he god throw an awesome, angry fuck.

by Anonymousreply 196September 7, 2019 4:02 PM

could*

by Anonymousreply 197September 7, 2019 4:02 PM

Motor cop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198September 7, 2019 4:11 PM

[quote]Cops can find out who you are in seconds just by running your car's license plate.

I talked to a guy for five minutes in a bar one night and later that week I got a call from him. I hadn't given him my number – he told me he was a cop and he had watched me as I left the bar and drove away so he could get my license plate #, then ran the plate to get my info.

I actually did go out with him a few times and he was nice enough but he said he was bi -- and it was obvious he wanted the "normalcy" of a marriage with kids. I ran into him a few years later and he was indeed married (to a woman), and he complained that she didn't understand his "need" to be with a man.

by Anonymousreply 199September 7, 2019 4:41 PM

Don't you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200September 7, 2019 11:54 PM

WTF do so many of them have full sleeves? I get having a couple of tattoos, but these fucking sleeves are ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 201September 8, 2019 12:50 AM

I've always been turned on by UK policemen since I was a kid. However, I've been involved with a few sexually and without exception they've all been truly awful people. None of them seem to have a sense of humour, certainly don't like 'civilians' joking around with them.

Earlier posters have said that the things they see on the job may shape their personalities, but I'd ask what sort of personality would be attracted to that job in the first place.

Also - for sex role play I have a police uniform. If I have a pic of me in the uniform on hook up apps I get inundated with messages. No lie - a usual day I may get half a dozen messages, stick me in a uniform and I get loads and loads. There's loads of guys out there who care more about the clothes than the guy in them.

by Anonymousreply 202September 8, 2019 4:00 PM

Yikes, R190, I watched that episode of Forensic Files you posted. Closeted cops can be scary.

by Anonymousreply 203September 8, 2019 7:00 PM

Drew Peterson: the ultimate ladykiller.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204September 8, 2019 7:01 PM

R195 wow, he reminds me so much of a cop I knew. Big lug.

by Anonymousreply 205September 10, 2019 11:54 PM

R1

Then apparently you don't know very many of them. . . .

And please, since you think they're horrible racists and sadists, be sure when you're in need of help, don't call the emergency number

by Anonymousreply 206October 27, 2019 7:40 AM

R10

Takes one to know one. You wear a little black ski mask when you go out assaulting elderly people attending political events that go against your own fascist beliefs?

by Anonymousreply 207October 27, 2019 7:44 AM

I am a LEO, I'm gay, and openly so to my department. I've had nothing but support and fair treatment from my fellow brothers and sisters in LE.

Not all LEO's are hot, but then not everybody on the planet is hot either. Not all LEO's are the most outgoing people you may meet. But then, you don't know until you spend time with, and get to know someone personally, what they're really like.

There are far more good "cops" than there are bad.

I can't change your opinion, only you can.

But try not being ignorant and judging people you don't know just because you don't like the authority they represent, or because you broke the law and got busted, and now all "cops" are bad in your eyes.

Yes, I think "cops" are hot. And so are many other first responders.

*and if you hate "cops", remember, we'll still come when you are in need of help and you call on us. But, if you ARE that person, we'd rather you forget our number and deal with your own troubles, since you're probably so much better at it than us, right? Thanks! 👍👮🚓

LEOfc. Bouler

by Anonymousreply 208October 27, 2019 8:27 AM

I find law enforcement men very hot. I've been trying to find the name of this Bergen County New Jersey deputy who posed for a calendar. How would you like to wake up next to him every morning?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 27, 2019 9:07 AM

He looks somewhat dimwitted.

by Anonymousreply 210October 27, 2019 2:49 PM

I would consider that a plus.

by Anonymousreply 211October 27, 2019 3:46 PM

Do you find Trooper Andrew Patterson hot?

It appears he thinks - or perhaps, "thought" - he's hot:

"A Massachusetts State Police trooper has been suspended after allegedly performing a lewd act on himself while he was off duty during a summer concert at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. Andrew Patterson, 32, of Lynn, attended a hearing at Wrentham District Court Thursday on charges of lewd, wanton and lascivious conduct. The charges were filed after a criminal complaint stemming from the alleged June 21 incident. Police working a concert by country singer Luke Bryan at Gillette Stadium were called to a section of the arena for a fight. When they arrived, a man told police he had been punched by Patterson, according to the police complaint.

The man and his girlfriend, who had been sitting next to Patterson, said he and his friend had been acting inappropriately throughout the night and, at one point, Patterson sat in one of their seats, according to the complaint. When asked to move, Patterson allegedly motioned for one of the victims to sit in his lap. The couple told police that Patterson then unzipped his pants, removed his penis and began to masturbate. It was then that Patterson's friend left the area and the fight occurred between Patterson and the male victim, the complaint said."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212October 27, 2019 10:41 PM

R212 — Maybe he wanted to be a BEAT OFFicer.

by Anonymousreply 213October 27, 2019 11:05 PM

I would have one hell of a lot more respect for Law Enforcement Officers if every damn on of them I ever saw didn't speed and tailgate when off duty.

All uniforms are a turn on for me, so yeah I find most cops hotter than the average Joe just because of the uniform. However too many LEO's are a bit psycho, I guess you need to be a little bit to want to work in that line of work. While the uniform is a turn on, I don't think I would ever want to be with one. The FedEx guy can't make my life miserable if things didn't work out, a cop could.

by Anonymousreply 214October 27, 2019 11:54 PM

[quote] r208 I am a LEO,

I'm a sagittarius!

by Anonymousreply 215November 11, 2019 12:18 AM

Sorry r208, I am not buying it. If there were more good cops than bad, we would not be hearing about all this by cops towards minorities...and countless stories of sexual assaults on women...and sometimes men. It takes a sick fuck to be a cop.

by Anonymousreply 216November 14, 2019 4:49 PM

The police officer in OP's video has a hot voice and hot body, but those tattoos make him look like a cartoon character.

I know quite a few men who are or were police officers or state troopers. As with men in all walks of life, some are intelligent, caring, kind, and sensitive individuals, while others are simply dicks.

Most do not go into law enforcement, R1216, because they are "sick fucks." There are some who become "sick fucks." Racism and sexism is not peculiar to the police. It pervades American society. Just take a look at all those videos on the net that show angry white men and women yelling the N word at black people. We need to change societal attitudes through reform of the system. Law enforcement should not treat "Black Lives Matter" as the enemy. They highlight the fact that there are police officers who have dehumanized members of the community they serve. But the other side should also understand that Law Enforcement in various parts of the country is overworked, underfunded, and undermanned. It's almost as if they are suffering from PTSD.

I live by the ocean. The towns in the area become crowded in the summertime, especially the ones with bars. I have a straight friend who is a cop in a neighboring town (He's hot...muscle bear-type with a nice butt...I love a nice butt, and I've told him. He laughs when I do). He told me one weekend he had to arrest a very drunk young woman. She happened to be on her period. He knew this because she resisted arrest and flicked stuff at him, hitting his face. He said he gets all sorts of bodily fluid flung at him at times. I asked how he kept his composure when it happens. He responded that he keeps in mind that he's a professional. And he also remembers that those he must arrest, like that young woman, are somebody's son or daughter.

Each person has dignity. Too many of us, cops or not, needed to remind ourselves of that more often.

by Anonymousreply 217November 14, 2019 5:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!