Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Jock

There's always lots of ads on Datalounge for Real Jock - I'm curious to know how many of you guys are members there?

I was a member for a few years several years ago when the forums were very active but it tailed off somewhat with the rise of social media and I got bored with it. There were some great characters and some good eye candy too, plus it was good to have a way of communicating with other gay guys who were into the gym and bodybuilding.

by Anonymousreply 15June 11, 2021 6:15 PM

Real Jock needs seems to have an identity issue. I used to like there interactive feature but that was taken down years ago. And the Forums - some of the listings are so, so dated.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2019 6:50 PM

the only place I see Real Jock is the ad on DL.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2019 7:00 PM

The guy in the ad is pretty hot.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2019 7:32 PM

What is real jock anyway? Another hook up site?

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2019 7:34 PM

It's a site for closet cases to gather and discuss how tortured they are by other gay people, R4. They bitch and complain about how masculine they are (as purses fall out of their mouths) and what a painful burden it is for them to go through life as masculine gay men and how other gay men are so jealous of their masculinity.

Apparently any degree of self-awareness isn't a requirement to be a Real Jock.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2019 7:51 PM

Sounds like DL

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2019 7:51 PM

The abs are a bit too much in the one add... It reminds me of a turtle, or implants.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2019 7:57 PM

I was a member and I hooked up with one of the guys and the filthy son of a bitch raped me.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2019 8:10 PM

How did he rape the willing?

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2019 9:36 PM

Bigmuscle.com dropped me from its site because I pasted a cartoon in my photographs.

Real Jock website needs a major upgrade and they especially need to drop comments going back 11+ years. I wonder how many of the commenters have died since they posted their messages.

I do miss Muscle Service Station; the new version doesn't have the forums anymore.

by Anonymousreply 10March 10, 2021 6:46 PM

They always become hookup sites

by Anonymousreply 11March 10, 2021 6:49 PM

I always assumed the owner of RJ died and DL was their only contract at the time and has been kept alive due to auto payments. Never seen it advertised anywhere else (and don't see it here with ads blocked).

by Anonymousreply 12March 10, 2021 6:49 PM

I just realized that I never actually clicked the RealJock link although Ive seen it for years

by Anonymousreply 13March 10, 2021 6:51 PM

They're using a dead guy's photo in one of their ads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 11, 2021 3:51 AM

The realjock.com site has been down for several weeks. It needed a good update but nothing was ever done to address it's issues.

by Anonymousreply 15June 11, 2021 6:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!