Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is this the late Greg Plitt?

I keep seeing this photo in DL's Real Jock ads and swear it's him.

I guess Real Jock is using old stock photos or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 9, 2021 7:38 AM

He was the fitness model and reality TV star who got run over by a Metrolink train over five years ago...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 15, 2020 3:35 AM

Yes- that's him-

by Anonymousreply 2December 15, 2020 3:37 AM

Plitt was struck and killed by a southbound Metrolink Antelope Valley Line train 268, led by Metrolink MP36PH-3C locomotive no. 888 in Burbank, California, on January 17, 2015, while running between the rails. The entire incident resulting in his death was recorded by an onboard event recorder camera mounted in the cab of the lead locomotive.[6][7] After examining the video, police reportedly told TMZ Plitt may have been trying to outrace the train when it approached for a video he was shooting. He was shortly after knocked off the tracks and out of frame.[8] He may have believed the train was coming up behind him on a parallel track, not the one he was on. The video was for a self-produced energy drink commercial.[9]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 15, 2020 3:39 AM

Sometimes his eyes look blue, sometimes light hazel, like here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 15, 2020 3:43 AM

^ He died at 37, yet looks 48 in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 5December 15, 2020 3:51 AM

Stealth 2015 bump troll posting.

by Anonymousreply 6December 15, 2020 3:57 AM

R3 so sad, and he had just purchased a monthly ticket that morning.

by Anonymousreply 7December 15, 2020 4:09 AM

Ha the ad is at the bottom of the thread

by Anonymousreply 8December 15, 2020 4:14 AM

Yeah, that's him.

by Anonymousreply 9December 15, 2020 4:24 AM

The sky was so blue that day.

by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2020 12:26 AM

Are you trying to say he was an insatiable bottom R10?

by Anonymousreply 11December 16, 2020 12:29 AM

Rather morbid to use a dead guy in ads.

Click for pics of the dead guy's cock!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 16, 2020 12:39 AM

Yeah, this is how dumbass hillbillies die.

Embarrassing.

Reading is fundamental, retards!

by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2020 12:41 AM

I imagine real jock doesn't even know he's dead, he's just a ripped guys pic they found.

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2020 1:01 AM

Thanks, r12. Good stuff.

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2020 8:31 PM

The redhead is way hotter.

by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2020 11:49 PM

Greg worked out at my gym for awhile. I immediately recognized him from various workout magazine covers. Something about him just didn't come off in person. I mean, he was okay. I wouldn't kick him out of bed. But not nearly as hot as his photos.

by Anonymousreply 17December 17, 2020 8:36 AM

He was weirdly photogenic in photos--much more so than he was in video. I used to enjoy watching his workout videos (when he was alive) because he was also renovating his house--just he and his dad. I remember in one video, he sawed off part of his hand (two fingers?) with a circular saw, got it all sewn up, and then went to a photo shoot like a few days later.

He had a lot of rescue pitbulls that he loved and babied. Seemed like a pretty good guy.

by Anonymousreply 18December 17, 2020 8:52 PM

Of course it’s him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 17, 2020 8:54 PM

He was hot but kind of dim.

by Anonymousreply 20January 3, 2021 4:29 AM

R20 What makes you say that?

by Anonymousreply 21January 3, 2021 4:37 AM

Hot as fuck!

But not the brightest bulb in attempting to out run a locomotive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 3, 2021 6:21 AM

Plitt couldn't have been too dumb since he graduated from the US Military Academy and was an Army Ranger. I got the impression that he was an adrenaline junkie. It appeared he was straight, but he had a dark side to him. He might have been bi-polar because when he put his pit bull down, he grew deeply depressed.

There is a video somewhere (maybe I saw it on Liveleak) that shows the actual moment he was struck by the Metrolink. That train smacked him so hard, his body went completely limp as he flew off the track. It looked like he was dead on contact as his limbs are flayed out as if his spinal cord was broken. At least he flew off the tracks and was not run over by the train.

Such a waste of life. He had the world by command and threw it away. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 23January 3, 2021 8:22 AM

David Kimmerle was way hotter than Plitt. Hos death was the REAL tragedy,

by Anonymousreply 24January 3, 2021 9:04 AM

R23, most people go through a depression when they lose a loved one.

by Anonymousreply 25January 3, 2021 1:19 PM

This short video is in French, but there's an animation showing how Greg was hit by the train.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 6, 2021 9:33 PM

He was on one season of that Lesbian work out show on Bravo - he brought a trashy client to a gathering at the Head Lesbian's house and she bitched him out. He was well known around Hollywood at the time. Let's just say he would not turn down a job, or a blow job, especially if it lead to a job. He was the Body model for Dr. Manhattan in the Watchmen movie. Supposed to be his dick in the nude scenes.

by Anonymousreply 27January 6, 2021 11:54 PM

^ I remember him on the show that season but don't remember this episode you mention about bringing a client to a party. A trick? One of the gym clients? And why was Jackie (the head lesbian) mad about it?

Also, how do you know he was sucking off for opportunities? Sincere question. I want more dirt!

by Anonymousreply 28January 7, 2021 4:42 AM

^^I don't really think his body landed in a pile of energy drink cans, but the French must have their joke I guess.

by Anonymousreply 29January 7, 2021 10:24 AM

That video at R26 was supposed to be mocking him, or they wouldn't have added those Fred Flinstone "Wheeeee!" sound effects when he gets hit by the train.

by Anonymousreply 30May 7, 2021 4:33 AM

The autopsy said there were small amounts of meth in his system...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 7, 2021 4:35 AM

I liked the guy--he would post videos of how he was renovating his house himself, and his father (a really old guy) would come over and help him. He also adopted a pack of rescue pitbulls. Seemed like a nice man.

by Anonymousreply 32May 7, 2021 7:46 PM

So sad and tragic but that animation was hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 33May 7, 2021 10:25 PM

I know...LOL funny R33.

by Anonymousreply 34May 9, 2021 7:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!