Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Matt Bomer has discovered self-tanner

Uh-oh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383January 5, 2020 4:53 AM

Simon Halls’s Bag o’ Orange Tanner

by Anonymousreply 1September 24, 2019 1:52 AM

Who’s the twink?

by Anonymousreply 2September 24, 2019 1:52 AM

Just some rando who saw him on the street.

by Anonymousreply 3September 24, 2019 1:53 AM

OMG! The Yellow Skin Troll will be in paradise when he sees this!

by Anonymousreply 4September 24, 2019 2:09 AM

sexier than ever!

by Anonymousreply 5September 24, 2019 2:16 AM

Bomer bump

by Anonymousreply 6September 24, 2019 9:19 PM

tinted moisturizer

by Anonymousreply 7September 24, 2019 9:34 PM

He’s orange 🍊

by Anonymousreply 8September 24, 2019 9:45 PM

Is he related to Donald ?

by Anonymousreply 9September 25, 2019 7:57 PM

Is that his son in the pic?

by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2019 7:59 PM

No, it's just some rando. WTF is wrong with you? You can't read through a ten post thread before posting? Ass.

by Anonymousreply 11September 25, 2019 8:13 PM

r11

Geez dude, take some Prozac and a vacation

by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2019 9:08 PM

Is Matt blatantly telling everyone that he's a big flirt/cheater in his comment on this IG post?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 27, 2019 7:52 PM

A 41 year old man liked that video?

by Anonymousreply 14September 27, 2019 8:12 PM

R14 it would appear so. Are he and his husband still together? His comment suggesting he was a massive flirt/cheater

by Anonymousreply 15September 27, 2019 8:14 PM

I volunteer to wash Bomer, head to toe.

by Anonymousreply 16September 27, 2019 8:14 PM

Has he been eating too many carrots?

by Anonymousreply 17September 27, 2019 8:30 PM

Well he needs to rub some on that twink he is pictured with.

by Anonymousreply 18September 27, 2019 8:55 PM

All of that stuff STINKS. Days after someone uses it, it still stinks. Don't say your brand doesn't. It's all the same chemical, DHA, in varying concentrations.

[quote]This skin browning effect...is a result of a Maillard reaction. DHA reacts chemically with the amino acids in the protein keratin the major component of the skin surface. Different amino acids react to DHA in different ways, producing different tones of coloration from yellow to brown.

"Maillard reactions are chemical reactions between amino acids and sugars that give browned food its distinctive flavor."

It also gives people slathered in DHA their distinctive flavor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 28, 2019 3:03 AM

[quote] it would appear so. Are he and his husband still together? His comment suggesting he was a massive flirt/cheater

R14, R15 You're reading too much into it. He and Benito are friendly outside of Instagram.

He likes all of Benito's posts about astrological signs and it looks like he even commented when he posted his husband's that it was accurate.

The "OOPS" bit was a Libra making someone think they liked them only for them to stop them with, "I'm married" when they like them back. So flirt, seems like it, but not a cheater.

by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2019 9:37 PM

"Oops! I think I did it again, I made you believe we're more than just friends.

Oh, baby it might seem like a crush but it doesn't mean that I'm serious."

by Anonymousreply 21September 29, 2019 8:39 AM

Matt and her husband are still together. The flirtatious Libra reminded me of Matt's close proximity to Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2019 4:56 PM

Matt did not go to the Citizen Global event know why?

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2019 5:24 PM

R23, Likely reasons: he had other stuff to do, maybe his husband was still in town, maybe one or all of the kids are there, maybe they celebrated their anniversary, maybe he committed when he didn't think he'd have as much to do?

But I think after him doing this a couple of times already some of those fans would learn they shouldn't drive for hours just to see him for 30 seconds because it's just silly anyway?

by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2019 6:31 PM

R23 I had to work I guess, I follow some actors from The Sinner and on Friday one of them posted some stories on Instagram inside a jail.

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2019 7:21 PM

Calm blue ocean, r11. Calm blue ocean.

by Anonymousreply 26September 29, 2019 7:24 PM

R24 could be any of those reasons. He could have had a busy filming schedule the last few weeks and just wasn't up to going. A few of the other "co-hosts" that were listed also were not there (Nina Dorbev and Connie Brittion). Maybe co-host didn't mean presenter? Even looking back at his tweet and IG post he just said he was "supporting" the event.

Travelling a long distance for a brief glimpse of a celebrity is just a tad foolish. If he were performing or something fair enough but just to see someone doing a 30 second presenting gig? No. Just no.

by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2019 7:25 PM

R27 The event was fun. If Matt wasn't there, he must have had a good reason. Her husband was working Thursday with Ryan Murphy in New York.

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2019 7:43 PM

He looks orange.

by Anonymousreply 29September 29, 2019 7:49 PM

It's not like it's a real marriage anway.

by Anonymousreply 30October 1, 2019 1:59 PM

Poor boy looks jaundiced in that pic. R19 You're right, it's a vile scent. They usually put fruity sweet-smelling fragrance in them to cover up what comes later. I noticed a similar scent coming off people back when tanning beds were popular too; they might use some of those same chemicals in the lotions they sell people at those "salons".

by Anonymousreply 31October 1, 2019 2:10 PM

Do they still have a kid or has it outlived its usefulness...

by Anonymousreply 32October 1, 2019 2:55 PM

R32 = NPH

by Anonymousreply 33October 1, 2019 3:04 PM

Matt was exercising!. Matt keeps filming The Sinner.

by Anonymousreply 34October 1, 2019 5:29 PM

Does Simon still beat Matt?

by Anonymousreply 35October 2, 2019 9:42 AM

Are he and his husband still together? Simon was in New York last week for The Politician premiere but there were no sightings of the two of them.

by Anonymousreply 36October 2, 2019 8:13 PM

Bomer is currently filming "The Sinner", I imagine that's keeping him pretty busy.

by Anonymousreply 37October 2, 2019 8:30 PM

They are still married! They both wear their wedding ring, Simon was working and Matt is filming The Sinner, Matt didn't publish anything about his wedding anniversary, nor would he have to do it. His private life is kept private. It's weird when he publishes something about his family.

by Anonymousreply 38October 2, 2019 10:57 PM

R36 Maybe there are no photos of Matt and her husband together in New York because they were busy doing more important things than taking pictures for social networks.

by Anonymousreply 39October 2, 2019 11:09 PM

R38, Seriously, the guy barely posts to Instagram or Twitter.

He only revealed that Lee Pace set him up with his husband this past year and before that wouldn't even talk about it.

He just doesn't seem that interested in being known for his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 40October 3, 2019 12:56 AM

r36 Simon was probably actively trying not to be sighted with him in public. Those two just don't do the PDA thing, as is their right. When there are paparazzi photos of them, which is rare, it's always pre-planned and usually for a strategic reason.

by Anonymousreply 41October 3, 2019 3:59 AM

R41 What are you talking about? They're like any other couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 3, 2019 4:28 AM

R37, I feel like everyone missed him posting a book cover from a book about how to stay away from social media and the trouble it causes.

R41, Depending on the area of NYC they live most people would probably just ignore the two of them. He obviously goes out and does things but is smart enough to know that if he stays away from touristy areas he'll go unnoticed. He rarely gets spotted and I don't think it's because he works so much. He just picked the right place to live, in the right city. Most celebs in NYC go unnoticed because people are busy worrying about themselves and used to it.

I do remember the time they got spotted at a mall in Canada with their kids & Matt was annoyed because they were acting up. If you think about it, they must have been surrounded by hundreds of people that day and only ONE actually noticed them and said something on social media. If that person didn't have social media, no one would have noticed.

As for them not doing PDA, I think that's a remnant of his days of being factually gay but publicly butching it up.

by Anonymousreply 43October 3, 2019 5:47 AM

WHET duckling troll? Did he die?

by Anonymousreply 44October 3, 2019 3:58 PM

Who do you think started the thread?

by Anonymousreply 45October 3, 2019 4:00 PM

R36 Simon doesn't have the wedding ring!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 8, 2019 7:00 PM

I think he looks tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 47October 8, 2019 7:02 PM

R46 Don't think he was wearing a wedding ring at the premiere of The Politician either. You never know the those two in fairness. Think they've both been pictured before at events without their rings. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 48October 8, 2019 7:05 PM

Mr Peabody looks like a sixty five year old man now.

by Anonymousreply 49October 8, 2019 7:22 PM

R46 In the premiere of The Politician Simon if he brings the wedding ring, not now. Simon looks older.

by Anonymousreply 50October 8, 2019 7:40 PM

I forgive him.

I just watched Walking Out on Netflix. He was wonderful in it.

by Anonymousreply 51October 8, 2019 9:00 PM

Could be the lighting, too.

by Anonymousreply 52October 8, 2019 9:17 PM

Another picture of Simon without his wedding ring

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 8, 2019 11:21 PM

They made a comment to Andrew in a post about Matt! I can't find the comment just Rannells' answer.

by Anonymousreply 54October 9, 2019 4:32 AM

R54 what post is it?

R53 hmmm no ring. But then again I've seen pics of Simon at a few events without his ring over the years so don't know if we can read much into it. He liked this post from White Collar's producer only a few days ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 9, 2019 4:44 AM

I think they are not together any more

by Anonymousreply 56October 9, 2019 9:10 AM

Yes I suspected as much when Duckling said he lived in LA and New York on the RuPaul show

Textbook midlife crisis, Duckling realizing during BITB and spending time with gay men his own age, how much he had missed by being a child bride to a much older man who saddled him with children right away. Time to fly the coop and begin a life of self-examination, indulgence and self-experimentation (self tanner, et al).

Mr. Peabody, who looks like he’s aged a decade over the past year, is too old and too unhip to attract another child bride, so he will deal with the rejection by going full blown Mama Rose and sell Walker to Hollywood.

I predicted this years ago!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 9, 2019 12:15 PM

I am no fan of Duckling troll, unfortunately I think his observation is somewhat correct at R57

by Anonymousreply 58October 9, 2019 12:38 PM

R58 Do we know for real whether they are broken up or just basing it off Simon not wearing his wedding ring? He liked a post about Diahann Carroll with Matt in the photo only a few days back.

by Anonymousreply 59October 9, 2019 1:06 PM

R58 It was his anniversary and Matt didn't post anything about it, I guess Simon doesn't either, Matt lives between New York and LA since last year, Simon has aged rapidly in the last year and Matt looks great. In that relationship something happens.

by Anonymousreply 60October 9, 2019 1:40 PM

R59 Love does not end overnight, Matt has been a good father, if they are separated they will surely have a good relationship.

by Anonymousreply 61October 9, 2019 1:46 PM

R60 Simon has looked old for years lol He's nearly in his late 50s. What way is he supposed to look?

Hmm I don't know. Maybe something has happened but Matt's never really posted about their anniversary before. Only last year did he post a pic of flowers. Also, it looks like Matt's trip to the US Open was due to Slate PR base on the pic they posted so if something happened than it must have happened in the last few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 62October 9, 2019 3:40 PM

He looks yellow, can’t that be a side effect of certain HIV medications? If so, maybe you guys shouldn’t be so critical.

by Anonymousreply 63October 9, 2019 3:48 PM

I can’t believe you would rather believe Duckling has AIDS rather than accept that he is having a standard midlife crisis, has left his husband and is experimenting with self-tanner.

by Anonymousreply 64October 9, 2019 5:10 PM

R62 R63 Matt looks like this because of the light and because maybe he was exercising. Simon looks like this because he's 55 years old, he's handsome. They do not always bring wedding rings. They are not like other gay couples who post all their intimacy on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 65October 9, 2019 5:16 PM

Here's a thread from [bold]2013[/bold] where Simon didn't wear his wedding ring and you all proceeded to act like they were getting divorced.

There are also threads from 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 etc. where you all tried this too.

[italic]They just don't wear their rings all the time.[/italic] They've literally posted pictures at home together and they weren't wearing them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 9, 2019 6:24 PM

Wow . Simon looked old and haggard even in 2013 ? Anyone has any picture of Simon where he looked youthful

by Anonymousreply 67October 9, 2019 8:03 PM

I think overusing alcohol can also result in yellow skin.

by Anonymousreply 68October 10, 2019 3:53 PM

Simon as a youth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 10, 2019 4:03 PM

I hope everything is ok with Matt & Simon. They seemed to be fine last year.

by Anonymousreply 70October 10, 2019 11:27 PM

R70 Matt and Simon have been together for a long time, and according to the published thread is always speculated about them as husbands the truth is that they do not always wear their wedding rings.

by Anonymousreply 71October 10, 2019 11:36 PM

R69 He is a very attractive guy, he has aged like everyone through the years, he still looks great according to his age.

by Anonymousreply 72October 10, 2019 11:39 PM

LOL You believed me!

by Anonymousreply 73October 10, 2019 11:41 PM

Why don’t they wear their rings? Do they never wear them or just when they are at work?

by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2019 4:26 AM

They wear the rings! I have seen photographs of both with their rings, sometimes not, when Simon was in New York with Ryan Murphy, he had seen his ring in the photos, when I work with Ang Lee, no.

by Anonymousreply 75October 11, 2019 11:50 AM

According to yesterday's Instagram stories, 'The Sinner' was filmed throughout the day at a bar in New York. Matt celebrated his birthday with a small cake.

by Anonymousreply 76October 11, 2019 12:17 PM

Matt Bomer is very boring on social networks. It will be that boring in everyday life.

by Anonymousreply 77October 11, 2019 10:37 PM

was Simon present at his birthday?

by Anonymousreply 78October 12, 2019 12:35 PM

was Simon present at his birthday?

by Anonymousreply 79October 12, 2019 12:35 PM

How the fuck would anyone here know?

by Anonymousreply 80October 12, 2019 12:40 PM

Duckling troll, You are underestimating the power of middle age frau stalkers which constitute Matt Bomer's majority fans

Not even Chinese government can spy on it citizen as efficient as they do

by Anonymousreply 81October 12, 2019 1:05 PM

R78 Apparently Matt is in LA. Then he returns to New York, "The Sinner." I don't know when "Will And Grace" or "Doom Patrol", "The Sinner" will end in December.

by Anonymousreply 82October 12, 2019 1:09 PM

One day she won't be pretty anymore!

by Anonymousreply 83October 12, 2019 1:14 PM

If Simon wasn't with Matt on his birthday, maybe if there are problems in that relationship, Matt traveled to Simon's birthday to LA when he was filming Doom Patrol. How could she leave her husband alone on her birthday? Children are no excuse, Simon could travel with his children to New York and celebrate Matt's birthday together. R78 R79

by Anonymousreply 84October 12, 2019 2:24 PM

If Simon wasn't with Matt on his birthday, maybe if there are problems in that relationship, Matt traveled to Simon's birthday to LA when he was filming Doom Patrol. How could she leave her husband alone on her birthday? Children are no excuse, Simon could travel with his children to New York and celebrate Matt's birthday together. R78 R79

by Anonymousreply 85October 12, 2019 2:26 PM

R85 'Children are no excuse' lol alright, if you say so. I'll assume you don't have kids. How are we supposed to know what happened on his birthday? He could have been filming or Simon could have been working too. I'm sure they've both worked before on each other's birthday and couldn't spend altogether. If I remember correctly, Matt still in Atlanta when it was Simon's birthday and then flew home the day after-It's all probably dependent on their schedule. Who knows what is going with them? Yeah there could be trouble but I guess we will see eventually.

R78 what makes you think he in LA? It seems he's been New York since the end of August-no idea if he's made weekend trips back to LA.

by Anonymousreply 86October 12, 2019 3:13 PM

R86 Matt was on Simon's birthday, he posted the image the next day. Matt filmed in Atlanta and traveled for her husband's birthday.

by Anonymousreply 87October 12, 2019 3:41 PM

I thought it was odd that none of the BITB cast wished him Happy Birthday on IG. I wonder if he was disagreeable during filming.

by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2019 3:44 PM

R87 he wasn't there on his birthday. I remember someone posted a pic of him and some fan who got a pic with him in Atlanta on Simon's birthday. Think it was posted in a previous thread. They celebrated the day after.

R88 well he didn't post about any of their birthdays either. Think they were still in play mode last year when a few of then wished each other happy birthday

by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2019 4:34 PM

R88 R89 Zachary Quinto no longer has Instagram, I surely congratulate Matt. Bomer's only friend in the play is Zachary, the others are coworkers.

by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2019 5:57 PM

R90 he's quite good friends with Michael B Washington too. He brought him to the US Open and they went to a few plays last year when they were in BITB

by Anonymousreply 91October 12, 2019 6:45 PM

R91 With whom he has a genuine friendship is with Zach, apparently the friendship grew when Zachary separated from her boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 92October 12, 2019 7:11 PM

R92 ok.........such insight......

by Anonymousreply 93October 12, 2019 7:19 PM

I think the SM birthday greetings are irrelevant because he does not much care for it any way. Why would you post a SM greeting if you have their number?

by Anonymousreply 94October 12, 2019 7:30 PM

R92, he literally said in an interview during the run of the show that the cast didn't all hang out and talk daily before they had to start to work. He added in however, that he always talked to Quinto and Washington. He's known them both for decades.

R86, Matt was leaving for months at a time to do "White Collar" when they first started their married life together. Him leaving for long stretches of time is normal for them. Adding into the fact that he gets most of his work from Simon's connections, he's really making money for the both of them. People have been reporting "doom" for those two for over a decade. They're not doing anything different than they've always done. At the end of the day they're both busy rich people, who obviously work financially as a unit, and they stay that way by working as much as they do.

by Anonymousreply 95October 13, 2019 5:27 AM

R95 Matt is talented, attractive because he infers that his work is obtained through her husband's connections. If so, she should have obtained better roles, her husband is a publicist of several renowned characters with whom Matt never worked, worked with Murphy but not always like other actors, recently worked with Berlanti. Matt and her husband are together because they want to.

by Anonymousreply 96October 13, 2019 1:07 PM

One of his Twitter friends chided him fo not thanking his fans for the birthday wishes. I think he has lost interest in SM.

by Anonymousreply 97October 15, 2019 12:06 AM

R97 Matt is not from social networks, I guess many of his friends, coworkers responded to his birthday story on Instagram and he didn't publish those stories again, then he published an article by Doom Patrol on Twitter! Mentioning that the criticism was a good birthday present, he doesn't like dealing with networks, he has always shown disinterest. He is not interested in managing his accounts well, on Instagram he prefers to publish recommendations of books, plays and never shows his face in those publications if he did it would generate more interest, but he is not interested.

by Anonymousreply 98October 15, 2019 12:55 AM

R97 he's never been great for thanking fans for their birthday wishes. He's been pretty consistent with that over the years. He's not the greatest social media user. Fans really shouldn't expect a huge level of interaction from him. He lost interest in Twitter a while back and only sporadically has bursts of activity on it or wishes a desperate fan happy birthday . He seems to prefer IG anyway. Plus, he's filming back to back projects so he's most likely is in work mode now.

by Anonymousreply 99October 15, 2019 5:26 AM

Will you film more episodes of Will And Grace?

by Anonymousreply 100October 15, 2019 11:11 AM

I guess Matt will come back to Will and Grace! When allowed by the filming of The Sinner that would end in early December.

by Anonymousreply 101October 16, 2019 1:50 AM

Doom Patrol will be shooting by then R101. It seems like he spent significant time down there for that and was in most of the first season physically.

I thought it was telling when Demi Lovato's character was referred to as "Will's surrogate" and not "Will & McCoy." He did shoot at least one episode.

by Anonymousreply 102October 16, 2019 3:51 PM

R102 Plus, Will & Grace is already half way through filming. The creator posted two weeks ago they were at the halfway point so they probably only have about 7-9 episodes to shoot. Matt may only appear in one or two episodes.

by Anonymousreply 103October 16, 2019 6:25 PM

Matt will be in 3 episodes of Will And Grace.

by Anonymousreply 104October 16, 2019 10:27 PM

R104 Are you guessing?

by Anonymousreply 105October 17, 2019 4:59 AM

Devoted fan.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 17, 2019 5:29 AM

R106 Great!

by Anonymousreply 107October 17, 2019 12:17 PM

R106 that wouldn't be my word for it

by Anonymousreply 108October 17, 2019 1:10 PM

Will Matt ever get a Brazilian butt lift?

by Anonymousreply 109October 17, 2019 4:47 PM

R106 I'm getting second hand embarrassment from that...

by Anonymousreply 110October 17, 2019 5:13 PM

R110 Imagine being that obsessed with someone as a grown woman. Mortifying

by Anonymousreply 111October 17, 2019 6:27 PM

Duckling has no one but himself to blame for this psycho fans. Remember when he gave all these fans a "follow" when he was under attack from the Trans?

by Anonymousreply 112October 17, 2019 6:30 PM

R112 yeah he's encouraged them more so than he should have. Maybe he's flattered but I'd be creeped out. She's seems harmless but that can stuff can turned dark. Wouldn't be surprised if she shows up at his house.

by Anonymousreply 113October 17, 2019 6:38 PM

R113 I could have understood a teenager acting like this, but for an adult it's creepy and unhealthy. I get that he wants to be nice but he shouldn't enable people like that.

by Anonymousreply 114October 17, 2019 7:02 PM

R113, He is nice to her occasionally and she lives in another country I think. I think it's creepy but there have been creepier people.

I see that a new trailer for the Sinner is out and I've also seen a couple of people speculate that his character might be gay.

His character might be but he may also not be. It's hard to tell since he mostly does gay roles now so I can see why people assume.

It does seem like it might be an interesting season but if it's their "darkest" season yet then "he slept with his buddy in college and got into a car accident with him as an adult to hide his secret" isn't that dark. There has to be more to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 17, 2019 7:03 PM

R115 looking at Twitter she seems fully obsessed with him. I get being a fan and following someone's career but she obvs needs a bit of a reality check. Spending all that time thinking about someone who most definitely does not spend more than a few seconds thinking about you is madness.

Yup, was getting the gay past vibes in the trailer but you never know. It didn't give too much away but interesting to see what the storyline turns out to be. Wonder will it be an early 2020 release or whether it will get pushed back to later in the year.

by Anonymousreply 116October 17, 2019 7:23 PM

[quote]It didn't give too much away but interesting to see what the storyline turns out to be. Wonder will it be an early 2020 release or whether it will get pushed back to later in the year.

According to the descriptions for the season the accident isn't the crime.

However, it is what leads Pullman's character to do more digging and he uncovers another crime from years before which is the whole, "You can't outrun your sins" angle.

My guess is Jamie and his friend (since they showed brief shots of a shovel moving in the promos) killed someone or multiple people and covered it up which may have been their game (from the fortune teller paper that Pullman found in the trailer.)

As for the release, the show should have been out already. It seems like they pushed the production back initially.

by Anonymousreply 117October 17, 2019 7:56 PM

R17 I doubt that the great secret of this season is that the character of Bomer and Messina is that they are gay and have been together in the university, I think they are both psychopaths and killed several people in their years of University, the character of Bomer was the dominant, then Nick returns and Jamie kills him.

by Anonymousreply 118October 17, 2019 10:47 PM

I have no idea what's going on here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2019 9:51 AM

Is not the OP's pic with Matt B that pathetic Blu Hydrangea from Drag Race UK? Because I think it is. THOT.

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2019 11:09 AM

R119, McCoy is in the first episode.

He is skyping with "Will" and they're rehearsing his side of the scene. Max (the producer/creator) is giving him direction and probably telling him what's going on with the rest of the show.

(They could have taped multiple skype sessions and they'll air them through the season, you never know)

The tissues around his face are for makeup/to keep it off his clothes while they're doing it.

He's wearing shorts because either A) you're not going to see his legs or B) it's part of the scene as a dress rehearsal or C) they pulled him out to rehearse before he got completely dressed since they're not recording now but they're ready for him.

That guy responded to Matt's post about the Sinner earlier with an "I miss you" so it seems like he hasn't been back since that episode (of course) and he probably won't be for a few more episodes.

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2019 3:27 PM

Oh thanks R121 I was confused about the tissues.

by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2019 4:34 PM

R121 Matt recorded that scene before he went to New York to shoot 'The Sinner' was a day before they will present Demi Lovato, Demi has not returned since then and will be in 3 episodes this season.

by Anonymousreply 123October 18, 2019 5:18 PM

[quote] Wow . Simon looked old and haggard even in 2013 ? Anyone has any picture of Simon where he looked youthful

Daguerreotype photography only became commonly available in the mid 1800s, darling.

R106, uh oh. Bomer posted that he loved it, countdown to her having him tattooed on her forehead in 3... 2... 1...

by Anonymousreply 124October 20, 2019 2:18 PM

R124 she'll probably get more tattoos of him now definitely. I mean, you're free to do what you want with your life but seriously, spend time and energy with the people who are actually in your life and not some random celebrity who is never going to be your friend. Be a fan, but chill out too lol

Does Doom Patrol start filming in November?

by Anonymousreply 125October 20, 2019 3:07 PM

Doom Patrol starts shooting in the fall, the exact date is only known to those involved in the project. The Sinner finishes filming in December and Will And Grace finishes filming the second week of December.

by Anonymousreply 126October 20, 2019 6:19 PM

Yesterday, Matt liked several Instagram posts about projects he has worked on, I guess his favorites or the ones he saw. I think it's pretty

by Anonymousreply 127October 21, 2019 10:41 AM

Apparently, Matt really likes Andrew and Tuc's relationship, he responded to Tuc's latest posts with several hearts. There is a certain parallel between Matt and Andrew's relationship.

by Anonymousreply 128October 21, 2019 11:36 PM

Pretty or petty, R127?

by Anonymousreply 129October 21, 2019 11:41 PM

[quote]Doom Patrol starts shooting in the fall, the exact date is only known to those involved in the project.

R126, Production already started. They start actually shooting next month.

R127, How are you still seeing other people's likes since instagram removed that feature?

R128, Parallels? Their friendship? There isn't at all.

by Anonymousreply 130October 22, 2019 3:24 AM

R126, R127 and R128 are all the same person. Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 131October 22, 2019 3:33 AM

Those Doom Patrol fan accounts are pretty funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 22, 2019 5:23 AM

R132 Those kids are hilarious. They show up in the Matt Bomer twitter search all the time.

by Anonymousreply 133October 22, 2019 5:35 PM

Matt ♥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134October 23, 2019 5:51 PM

So what was the point of making him bright orange on Will and Grace? His character was supposed to be in London.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 25, 2019 8:45 AM

He looked like a robot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 25, 2019 8:47 AM

No pants!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 25, 2019 6:48 PM

He looks so gay

by Anonymousreply 138October 25, 2019 10:35 PM

Damn, Joan Collins would tell him to ease up on the makeup after seeing that picture!

by Anonymousreply 139October 26, 2019 3:57 AM

Was it intentional by the make up artists to give him that orange tinge as he's supposed to be a TV anchor?? Looks way overdone. His make-up on other shows/films always seems a lot more natural but on Will & Grace it doesn't look well.

by Anonymousreply 140October 26, 2019 1:11 PM

He looks awful!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 28, 2019 9:48 AM

I’ve been married for nearly thirty years and the only reason I’ve ever taken off myWedding ring is to be cleaned and polished and that’s happened maybe three times. If you’re taking off your ring all the time there’s something going on.

by Anonymousreply 142October 28, 2019 10:53 AM

R141 he really does look a lot older lately.

by Anonymousreply 143October 28, 2019 12:32 PM

R141 I think he rocks the salt and pepper beard. I like that. He looks better than caked with make up on Will and Grace, that was awful.

He does seem to be aging extra fast lately.

by Anonymousreply 144October 28, 2019 1:00 PM

It's not the beard. It's the sullen and slightly worn face.

by Anonymousreply 145October 28, 2019 1:13 PM

Shooting may be hectic if they're close to wrapping up.

by Anonymousreply 146October 28, 2019 1:37 PM

R141, Well he was going to start looking older at some point. The unkempt beard and the hair aren't helping. I mostly blame the hair. Also the weight loss.

R142, Not everyone is you. You're actually supposed to take off your wedding ring when you shower, when you do the dishes, when you work out & when you sleep!

He also has to go to work, take it off to pretend to be someone else and then put it back on later which just increases the chances of him losing it.

Finally as part of his job he loses and gains weight for work.

In the photo from last night on the 27th, if you zoom in on his wedding ring it doesn't even look like it fits anymore because becomes a stick figure when he's shooting then blows up when he isn't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 28, 2019 4:55 PM

The constant losing and gaining of weight probably wears on him like it would most people.

by Anonymousreply 148October 28, 2019 4:58 PM

r141 It's his beard and hair. The beard ages him so much and for the love of God I do not know why he does not properly style his hair. The brush-back look is awful. His forehead is too big.

by Anonymousreply 149October 28, 2019 5:01 PM

I doubt if he would wear the ring at all if they were broken up. He probably misses his family while he’s in New York. Anyway, he still looks good to me.

by Anonymousreply 150October 28, 2019 9:04 PM

Yeah he still looks good just seems to suddenly look a few years older.

by Anonymousreply 151October 28, 2019 9:29 PM

Looks like the man went from 30 to 45 with no in between.

by Anonymousreply 152October 28, 2019 11:08 PM

I think this is how he’s been looking on a regular day for a while now. He does not seem to go through the same beauty/make up routine when he’s attending promo events that are not for his projects.

by Anonymousreply 153October 29, 2019 7:54 AM

he's been looking waxy and plastic for the past few years.

by Anonymousreply 154October 29, 2019 7:58 AM

Why he is so loved by middle aged fraues specially European fraus by not openly gay men in America?

by Anonymousreply 155October 29, 2019 11:33 PM

Why he is so loved by middle aged fraues specially European fraus but not by openly gay men in America?

by Anonymousreply 156October 29, 2019 11:35 PM

He is gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 157October 29, 2019 11:44 PM

R156, You'd be hard pressed to find any out gay actor over the age of 32 a wide variety of gay men talk about regularly and loudly. Everything is very youth oriented as it always has been unless it comes to women (actresses and singing divas.) Gus Kenworthy, Adam Rippon and whatever instagram "thot" of the week is popular will usually garner more attention and discussion. That doesn't mean he's not loved. He's just not the first topic of discussion or even the second.

For straight men, the same thing applies to the women. They'll talk about how hot Zendaya is and not Cate Blanchett or Ariana Grande and not Nicole Kidman. That's just life.

He also started off his career playing straight characters and that fanbase has never left him.

by Anonymousreply 158October 30, 2019 12:15 AM

What makes people say he's dropped weight? I genuinely don't see him looking any different in weight than how he looked for TBITB filming.

It's true that we'll always find something to complain about regardless of how he looks lol, but these pics he posted were particularly jarring because he looks like he aged in fast forward. He had similar hair during White Collar and looked hot, but now he just looks homeless (but in a nice suit).

by Anonymousreply 159October 30, 2019 11:44 AM

Manhattan, Nueva York

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 30, 2019 4:42 PM

Matt seems sooo nice to his fans. Not saying the above photo taking is that creepy but hes even nice to "weird" fans.

by Anonymousreply 161October 30, 2019 4:51 PM

R152 The man looks amazing, he looks very sexy. Wonderful to look like this. I love the movie.

by Anonymousreply 162October 30, 2019 4:53 PM

R160 Matt interacting on Instagram!

by Anonymousreply 163October 30, 2019 5:09 PM

I get why he wouldn't say hi. I'd assume Matt wouldn't want to be bothered on set.

by Anonymousreply 164October 30, 2019 5:11 PM

R164, Totally. He has his headphones in and that's usually an "international" sign you don't want to be bothered.

It also looks like he's thinking or getting ready to shoot the scene he's going to do and there's a crew person blocking him.

His "You should have said hi" has become his normal response when someone sees him but doesn't speak to him and talks about it on social media. Such a nice man.

[quote]What makes people say he's dropped weight? I genuinely don't see him looking any different in weight than how he looked for TBITB filming.

R159, because he used to look like this between projects. He hasn't gotten as thick in years. He does look slightly different now than he did even on the RuPaul show a couple of months before he started the sinner. When he was doing American Papi Chulo promo he even thought he looked fat in a photo when he looked completely normal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165October 30, 2019 6:11 PM

Perhaps duckling can get more work now that he looks like a human being and not a sentient animatronic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 30, 2019 11:26 PM

Compare with the height of his Botox addiction

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 30, 2019 11:29 PM

He hasn’t exactly lacked roles.

by Anonymousreply 168October 31, 2019 3:39 AM

I think he just looks exhausted more so than anything else. He's done back to back projects and has pretty much worked non-stop since July. That would tire someone in their early 20s, let alone someone in their 40s. The facial hair and slim figure just add to his tired look. Once he finishes up with this shoot, he'll down to Atlanta for Doom Patrol or he may even get one episode of Will & Grace in. All that has to take a toll on a person. Doesn't even seem like he's even managed to go back to LA at all in the last two months to see the kids, which much be pretty crap for them.

by Anonymousreply 169October 31, 2019 7:54 AM

R169 The appearance is consistent with the character that is playing in The Sinner, if you have seen the previous seasons you will realize that the series is divided into times, so I think Matt's physical appearance will change soon for the series.

by Anonymousreply 170October 31, 2019 12:57 PM

Bomer usually posts a Halloween picture but it's usually with his kids and he's in New York right now while I assume they're still in LA for school so I wonder if he will post one this year.

by Anonymousreply 171October 31, 2019 1:30 PM

R171 the woman who ran into him in the costume shore yesterday said he was buying trick or treating cauldrons so i'm assuming he's doing something himself for Halloween with friends in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 172October 31, 2019 1:36 PM

R169, He does look exhausted even beyond the role. (Filthy outfit with a beard & cut on his head is likely later. Clean outfit without the cut on his head is probably earlier.)

Luckily for him Doom Patrol has less episodes this upcoming season & I doubt he'll be down there as much as he was first season or that he'll physically be in most of the episodes in some way like the first season. He did a lot more than Brendan Fraser the first season.

And yeah we don't know if he's seen the kids or slipped back to LA or not. He broke his leg and no one knew until he said it. His sister, mom & her entire church group came to visit him and no one knew until he said it.

R172, I just assumed he needed to pass out candy in their building since that's what those are for.

by Anonymousreply 173October 31, 2019 3:59 PM

He just posted a video to his Instagram story in costume.

by Anonymousreply 174October 31, 2019 4:39 PM

R174 It is sad that you cannot spend these dates with your children. Simon also works hard, but at least he's with the kids and Matt isn't. Because he is in New York. : '(

by Anonymousreply 175October 31, 2019 4:53 PM

R175 downside of being an actor and having to film in different locations. He's seems to be enjoying his time in NYC anyway judging by his IG stories so I doubt he's really that concerned about spending time away from the kids. He's most likely one of those "I'll make it up to you another time" kind of parent. Kids are probably used to him being away a lot anyway since his White Collar days.

by Anonymousreply 176October 31, 2019 5:00 PM

R176, It doesn't seem like he's doing anything interesting based upon his IG stories since he got there other than a tennis game and going to see a movie?

And yeah he's said that they're "quality of time" vs "quantity of time" parents. I can't remember the exact words he used. Simon's probably around more but he's likely often gone too. It's not like he doesn't have to follow Ryan Murphy wherever he goes if there's press involved as well as dealing with his other clients.

But yeah the kids are probably used to it and since he's bringing in more money than Simon I'm sure they're all okay with it.

Although when they hit their mid teens ... it will be a different story. 😈

by Anonymousreply 177October 31, 2019 6:01 PM

R177 well he does seem to be having a lot of fun today based on his IG stories.

Simon does have the luxury of being home more often and has assistants/junior publicists to cover for him at certain events. When Matt's away, Simon essentially is the main person for the day to day slog of parenting. There's only so much parenting one can do over FaceTime. But clearly it must just be the default that Matt's work takes priority for certain months. He's seems to be a method actor so I guess when he's filming then that's his focus.

by Anonymousreply 178October 31, 2019 7:47 PM

R178 but still working so he had to be there. It's not like he had a choice.

Simon is Ryan's main guy. They were at a work event a couple of months ago in NY that no one on here or Twitter knew about. So he is in NY more than anyone sees. It wasn't a public event. The Jr pubs and assistants can go to the other clients. He's the big fish. He's not just with him when there are reporters around. He has other functions.

It's also probably hardly a slog when they have a nanny like most people with money. So while I'm sure he's home more than MB he's still not around like he works a 9-5 jobby.

by Anonymousreply 179November 1, 2019 1:07 PM

I mother and father.

by Anonymousreply 180November 1, 2019 1:13 PM

R179 well yeah Simon obvs has the help of a nanny too. Anyone with a decent amount of money has help with their kids. But there's no denying that he most likely does the heavy lifting when it comes to bringing up the kids. I did find it interesting that when he first talked about Papi Chulo during early press interviews, he said he had moved out for filming but during the summer when the film came out, he made sure to say that it was only for the weekdays as some of the interviews actually seemed bewildered when they heard it. Almost like he was trying to justify things or make it seem like he dudnt just drop his responsibilities for a small indie film.

by Anonymousreply 181November 1, 2019 9:55 PM

R181 The children are biological children of Matt's husband!, Bomer must love children, but they are biological children of her husband, a great gesture of love is that Bomer raised them with her husband.

by Anonymousreply 182November 2, 2019 3:09 AM

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 183November 2, 2019 8:13 AM

R182 well that's a pretty shitty excuse to give for him. Because they aren't his biologically that he doesn't feel the need to be the same kind of parent as his husband? Lot of people bring up kids that aren't theirs biologically and are devoted parents. Matt just seems like he's an over the top method actor who knows that his husband will pick up the slack so he can go and move out for silly indie films.

by Anonymousreply 184November 2, 2019 9:10 AM

Family dynamic is less like a nuclear two parent household and more like one in which Mr Peabody fathered a child in his teenage years whom he raised and then had more children twenty five years later.

by Anonymousreply 185November 2, 2019 12:13 PM

Bad dad? All are speculations because we do not live with them, Matt has traveled half the year, we do not know if he has traveled with his family in these months. The photographs show that their children are happy and well educated.

by Anonymousreply 186November 2, 2019 1:00 PM

Like what R186 said, you don't know what's going on with him. Halls is a PR expert and that family is strong on keeping their business, their business. He doesn't even put his whole life on the internet like some actors. He could have easily slipped back to LA or vice versa and no one would know anything about it. You won't find out anything about those two that they don't want you to.

It's helped by Matt being a private person who stays out of trouble and is generally affable or as that one BitB cast member said right before they worked together, he had known him for 20 years but realized that he really didn't know anything about him. He plays his cards close to his chest.

His looks make him the center of attention but he doesn't act like someone who wants to be the center of attention.

by Anonymousreply 187November 2, 2019 7:21 PM

Do you guys think that Ryan Murphy has sampled Matt' ass?

by Anonymousreply 188November 3, 2019 3:32 AM

No.

He’s not his type. Too old.

by Anonymousreply 189November 3, 2019 10:50 AM

But Murphy started casting him on [italic]Glee[/italic] when he was considerably younger and fresher.

Hmmm, thinking about it, doing a stint in Murphy's sex dungeon might just ressult in some unnatural aging...

by Anonymousreply 190November 3, 2019 3:35 PM

He was still too old for Murphy then.

by Anonymousreply 191November 3, 2019 3:45 PM

Apparently many on DL claim that Murphy is asexual and not one to do the casting couch.

by Anonymousreply 192November 3, 2019 3:46 PM

R192 Murphy is a professional, he wouldn't have to sleep with the actors he works with. Matt is a faithful guy.

by Anonymousreply 193November 3, 2019 4:46 PM

Ha!

by Anonymousreply 194November 3, 2019 4:47 PM

Btw is the casting couch still a thinh? I get that Weinstein tried it and maybe that pig did get some young desperate actress but overall is it a thing?

by Anonymousreply 195November 3, 2019 4:48 PM

R195 = idiot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196November 3, 2019 4:59 PM

R190, You're being silly. Matt Bomer's husband is Ryan Murphy's longtime publicist.

That's how he got the job, the old fashioned way: knowing someone. The guy already had a leading role on his own TV show once he worked with Ryan Murphy. He wasn't a no name off the street.

R192, A lot and I mean a lot of people have said that he's basically asexual over the past decade on here that claimed they had worked with him or once knew him. If you read about his childhood it makes sense.

And I have always felt that the reason Matt has stuck to working primarily with clients and associates of his husband is because he'd never get put in a weird position because if they piss him off his husband could destroy them with whatever secrets he knows from being their publicist. I mean his husband represented Bryan Singer at one point. The DIRT he must know.

by Anonymousreply 197November 3, 2019 6:04 PM

So, we’ll get to see him when he does publicity for all these projects.

by Anonymousreply 198November 5, 2019 10:20 PM

R198 well The Sinner looks to be released early in 2020. Set photographer on IG said January and Jessica Biel's IG says 'early 2020' so there will be promo sooner rather than later in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 199November 6, 2019 5:06 AM

R199, Thank you. Although it's season 3 so while I'm sure there will be promo for the new cast, it likely won't be massive but he always manages to get separate interviews on his own from everyone else on projects.

It seems that the Will & Grace producer saying that Demi Lovato was "Will's surrogate" was hinting at something in leaving McCoy out since that spoiler website said McCoy deals with the breakup in episode 5.

(I'm sure he'll be back at the end of the season if he has time but at least this gives them room to not include him if he doesn't.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 6, 2019 2:19 PM

*Correction Will deals with the breakup

by Anonymousreply 201November 6, 2019 2:21 PM

He's filming Doom Patrol right across the street from my work.

by Anonymousreply 202November 6, 2019 4:41 PM

R202 Yesterday they filmed The Sinner (set) in New York, from what I've seen on Instagram Doom Patrol starts filming in mid-November and ends at the end of March in Atlanta. The Sinner finishes filming in December.

by Anonymousreply 203November 6, 2019 5:21 PM

R202 Yesterday they filmed The Sinner (set) in New York, from what I've seen on Instagram Doom Patrol starts filming in mid-November and ends at the end of March in Atlanta. The Sinner finishes filming in December.

by Anonymousreply 204November 6, 2019 5:25 PM

Production for Doom Patrol starts November 11th. The writers went back to work in October. It's possible they're shooting "something" but he shouldn't be there. Since he was committed to Doom Patrol before he got the Sinner, they've already given him the clear and will shift their schedule to shoot stuff involving him later.

by Anonymousreply 205November 6, 2019 5:58 PM

Hope he gets to go home for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

by Anonymousreply 206November 9, 2019 2:05 PM

Is he still plating Monty Clift?

I really want to see him naked.

by Anonymousreply 207November 9, 2019 2:06 PM

R207 that Clift project was announced and then went nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 208November 9, 2019 5:21 PM

R208 wasn't it the case that the executive at HBO who greenlit the project got replaced with someone else so it got held up and then eventually got put out to limbo? I remember someone posting that a while put on one of the previous threads.

by Anonymousreply 209November 10, 2019 8:42 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 210November 10, 2019 8:44 AM

In doom patrol his role was negligible

by Anonymousreply 211November 10, 2019 8:55 AM

I wouldn't call it that. He was physically in few but very impactful scenes and he does the voiceover in the whole series. That is not negligible.

by Anonymousreply 212November 10, 2019 11:49 AM

R211 R212 It appears physically in several important scenes more than I thought at the beginning, and the series is excellent. It will surely appear physically in the second season. This season there will be fewer chapters and more characters, so I think he will film his character next year. This year he ends up filming The Sinner and Will And Grace (I guess he will return).

by Anonymousreply 213November 10, 2019 3:45 PM

He had more screen time as himself (either preburn or in burn makeup) than Alan Tudyk, Timothy Dalton and Brendan Fraser. He was in most of the episodes. I mean, you can see why he was down there for 3 months including the voice over work (and their method of doing it which required him to physically be there so Zuk could see him) when everyone else shot double that time.

Since the show is going on HBO Max, I doubt he'll be involved less as himself than before. The good news is, since it's the only DC show they brought over there, they should all be doing press for it again.

They accommodated him by shooting him in a second unit while everyone else was working in the first unit last season. Since there are less episodes this upcoming season, I'm sure they'll do more of the same when he has time.

by Anonymousreply 214November 10, 2019 3:51 PM

Matt at least for now will not be in Doom Patrol.

by Anonymousreply 215November 10, 2019 7:24 PM

Matt at least for now will not be in Doom Patrol.

by Anonymousreply 216November 10, 2019 7:28 PM

I don't think that's what that means.

The actress that plays Larry's wife will "miss/not see" the writer in Atlanta because they won't be there at the same time since they had to adjust the schedule since Matt Bomer is busy filming the Sinner.

He wasn't around the entire shoot last time either. He started later, worked for a while, left, came back and then left again while everyone else had worked straight through.

I am guessing they will show how Larry knew his wife had died by bringing her back and showing their past together. The wife leaving him alone in the hospital obviously wasn't the last time they saw each other.

by Anonymousreply 217November 10, 2019 8:22 PM

R217 yup I think it's pretty clear that Matt will be filming his scenes later than the rest of the cast because of The Sinner. Her response "we'll blame busy Bomer"confirms it. He hardly wouldn't be in the series. They are only starting production now so they'll be filming for a few months anyway.

by Anonymousreply 218November 10, 2019 9:30 PM

Any clue as to what’s up for him next year?

by Anonymousreply 219November 11, 2019 11:50 AM

R219 Promo for TBITB movie. Judging by other movies Netflix has produced, they're going to be doing at least a month of press. Probably just Jim, Andrew, Zachary, and Matt that will be doing the majority of it.

by Anonymousreply 220November 12, 2019 11:32 AM

They won't be doing a month of press for that movie. It's clearly not something huge they care about. They don't even officially have it on the release schedule yet. Murphy's shows: Ratched (which was done before BitB) and Hollywood (which isn't even done) are getting more attention. This is always mentioned as an afterthought in every Murphy interview.

With Netflix, if they think a movie is going to win an award they'll send the actors out. If they don't, you'll see barely any promo at all. Maybe a Netflix lead interview with the cast at the least. It won't compare to a movie with award potential or anything released by a major studio.

And they won't have 4 white guys talking about it. They will include the two cast members of color at the least. It has to be presented as something for everyone and not just a Broadway audience as a throwback.

He'll do a lot of press for The Sinner so look forward to that.

by Anonymousreply 221November 12, 2019 3:12 PM

R221 Tuck Watkins said that the release date will be around October 2020. There's never a huge amount of press/promo for the majority of Netflix shows and films-certainly not a month's worth as you said.

After he's done with The Sinner and the second season of Doom Patrol, there's nothing on his schedule that's been announced publicly. He'll have something anyway. Since White Collar ended back in 2014 he's worked consistently

by Anonymousreply 222November 12, 2019 8:31 PM

Matt looks very sexy with a beard. It's already the last weeks of filming of the sinner. Ryan Murphy shows are always widely publicized.

by Anonymousreply 223November 12, 2019 9:50 PM

R222, October 2020 is almost a year a way. Wow. But yeah, there haven't been any "official" announcements in print beyond him saying that. October is a weird time to air that movie but I guess they don't want to air all of Ryan Murphy's projects at once but you'd think they'd do it during gay pride & not when they're dropping their Halloween programming.

They did do a bit of promo for Roma and Mudbound. Both of those ended up getting Academy Award nominations, though and theater releases. They did the same with Birdbox and that was a massive hit but that was also Sandra Bullock.

He booked Doom Patrol last minute. He has said multiple times that he really doesn't get that many scripts, sadly. I'm sure he'll find something at some point but yeah we won't find out until they let him announce it but hopefully he'll take a break first.

by Anonymousreply 224November 12, 2019 10:54 PM

I like the beard but he looks a bit like a hobo here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225November 12, 2019 11:59 PM

R225 It looks incredible! I like how he looks, he looks real, he is still a very attractive man.

by Anonymousreply 226November 13, 2019 12:59 AM

R226 He does look like a regular, handsome guy.

by Anonymousreply 227November 13, 2019 1:14 AM

Matt's husband's haircut is weird!

Photograph 4 and 5.

by Anonymousreply 228November 13, 2019 3:31 PM

r225 Cute

by Anonymousreply 229November 13, 2019 3:34 PM

R228 is that a scar at that back of his head? Or just that way it's shaved. Does look odd.

by Anonymousreply 230November 13, 2019 6:49 PM

Wish he’d get another Broadway role so we could get all the Stage Door photos.

by Anonymousreply 231November 14, 2019 4:36 AM

Where is ducking troll? I have not seen him for quite some time

by Anonymousreply 232November 14, 2019 4:39 AM

If it were Simon, I'd already be calling Matt. Zach is very handsome, single.

by Anonymousreply 233November 17, 2019 4:00 AM

Quack quack R232

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234November 17, 2019 9:41 AM

Handsome. ♥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235November 17, 2019 11:24 PM

R235, Handsome? He is looking old and haggard in that picture,Just like Simon

by Anonymousreply 236November 18, 2019 4:37 AM

When the last time that bitch seen them kids?

by Anonymousreply 237November 18, 2019 5:09 AM

I think he doesn't care much about his kids

by Anonymousreply 238November 18, 2019 8:02 AM

He seems like a part time father. I wonder how Simon feels seeing him post that picture of him hanging out with friends at a play, while he's at home with the kids.

by Anonymousreply 239November 18, 2019 11:16 AM

I want that mom that knows them and their kids to reappear on his instagram again and ask him when he is going to be bothered to take those kids to school so Simon could have a break like she did when he left for 6 months again last time.

I loved that he responded that he would right before zipping off to go a TV show he booked through Simon's connections.

by Anonymousreply 240November 18, 2019 1:37 PM

R236...R239 Matt looks great, looks exhausted but looks great, you must have the secret of eternal youth. Matt has to work, right? He has 3 children.

by Anonymousreply 241November 18, 2019 3:15 PM

R241, That's why I don't think there's any problem in their relationship. He makes the most money. He paid for the house in cash apparently. He's paying for that apartment which has enough room for all of them. His husband helps him get work.

People with money have an entirely different kind of normal. This is their dynamic.

by Anonymousreply 242November 18, 2019 3:21 PM

I work and work til I’m half-dead, and they say, “He’s getting orange!”

by Anonymousreply 243November 18, 2019 3:27 PM

R242 They are husbands, they have 3 children, both contribute financially to the family, now it is up to Simon to take care of the children on other occasions, it will be Matt's turn, Simon must also travel a lot, let's not forget that he has very high level clients, only Ryan Murphy, who travels from Los Angeles to New York repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 244November 18, 2019 3:53 PM

I mother, I father, I best friend, I therapist.

by Anonymousreply 245November 18, 2019 3:59 PM

Simon responded to Matt's latest post on Instagram: "🔥🔥 ♥"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246November 18, 2019 4:45 PM

Bomer interview at 22.40

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247November 18, 2019 4:48 PM

He says The Sinner will come out on the 9th of February.

Also he's been working nights and just woke up for the opening, that's why he kind of looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 248November 18, 2019 4:53 PM

I thought he looked at okay at Inheritance. Better than he did for Little Women, anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249November 19, 2019 8:18 PM

His part in The Sinner calls for him to look haggard, I think.

by Anonymousreply 250November 19, 2019 8:23 PM

I compare pictures of him at TBITB stage door versus Little Women // The Inheritance and it's shocking. I get that he's supposed to look roughed up, but the way it ages him is insane.

by Anonymousreply 251November 19, 2019 8:45 PM

Seriously! What is sometimes read, does not look emaciated, aged, looks tired, it is logical if it films at night. I would like to see how you look after a week of not sleeping well and how young you should see yourself. R250 R251

by Anonymousreply 252November 20, 2019 8:28 AM

Most of it is his hair. He always just seems to brush it up and back if it's not styled for work.

A bit of it is also because he's 42 and he's super thin again for work.

I also think he looks much better when he's not wearing so much makeup. If he snaps a selfie of his face at their apartment or someone else takes one outside of an event he is appearing at, he looks fine.

However he's not allowed to change his hair or beard until the show is done shooting. He can get it cut to look the same but otherwise he is stuck with it until they give him permission to change it.

by Anonymousreply 253November 20, 2019 8:42 AM

Intense with the physical appearance of an actor, they complain that sometimes it looks like a doll, they complain that it seems worn. Not idealizing is not the perfect man. I'm glad you choose the roles that require you as an actor. If the character needs to look a certain way, aesthetic changes are made. They are supposed to be followers of an actor whose work you like.

by Anonymousreply 254November 20, 2019 8:44 AM

Relax. This is not a fan page, you know.

by Anonymousreply 255November 20, 2019 10:35 AM

R255 It's not a fan page, but it's a page of people who criticize and complain, obviously including me.

by Anonymousreply 256November 20, 2019 1:27 PM

He had a fuller head of hair and facial hair for this 7 For All Mankind shoot, and still looked good so I don't think that's it. I guess The Sinner reeeeeally wants him to look rugged, because he's looking tired and older than usual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257November 20, 2019 2:29 PM

R257 No, his hair is actually styled in a certain way for the shoot. It's short all the way around the sides and longer on the top but not as long as it is now.

If "The Sinner" wants him to look rough, they'll put makeup on him so that he does. He's not going to go to a premiere looking that way unless he actually looks that way.

He's just a 42 year old man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258November 21, 2019 1:32 AM

R257 R258 It looks good, it just looks tired. In the picture with Zachary Quinto it looks great, at the premiere it also looks good just a bit scruffy. I want him to come back to Will And Grace and stay with Will's character.

by Anonymousreply 259November 21, 2019 10:41 AM

R257 R258 It looks good, it just looks tired. In the picture with Zachary Quinto it looks great, at the premiere it also looks good just a bit scruffy. I want him to come back to Will And Grace and stay with Will's character.

by Anonymousreply 260November 21, 2019 10:45 AM

Matt spent Thanksgiving with his family in Texas. They haven't finished recording The Sinner yet, so I guess he comes back to New York.

by Anonymousreply 261December 1, 2019 11:15 PM

R261 How do you know he was in Texas?

by Anonymousreply 262December 2, 2019 11:12 AM

R262 There was a publication of his son on Instagram stories, he wrote something about being in Houston, the image was taken from the airplane window, that's what I perceived.

by Anonymousreply 263December 2, 2019 12:23 PM

R262 There was a publication of his son on Instagram stories, he wrote something about being in Houston, the image was taken from the airplane window, that's what I perceived.

by Anonymousreply 264December 2, 2019 12:34 PM

This is getting creepy.

by Anonymousreply 265December 2, 2019 1:30 PM

It's Mr Peabody's own fault for not making Peabody Jr. put his account on private.

by Anonymousreply 266December 2, 2019 1:39 PM

Eh, most kids have social media. That's normal.

What's not normal is a random adult woman sitting on there looking at it.

by Anonymousreply 267December 2, 2019 6:19 PM

Mr Peabody is well aware that Duckling's middle aged fraus have no boundaries. He could easily tell the kid to put it on private.

by Anonymousreply 268December 2, 2019 6:55 PM

R267 R268 Here nobody sees the Instagram stories of who follows! Matt and her husband have no problem with their son having a public Instagram, the child publishes what he wants is his social network, he must have a private and public Instagram account, like his father. They publish what they want to publish, don't worry!

by Anonymousreply 269December 2, 2019 10:27 PM

So what if he was in Texas for Thanksgiving? His family lives there. It wasn’t reported until after he left.

by Anonymousreply 270December 5, 2019 9:53 AM

I can’t believe he got an advent calendar from his dermatologist and shared it on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 271December 5, 2019 10:11 AM

Oh it was filled with swag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272December 5, 2019 10:13 AM

I hope u all get the chance to see matt in person....the most georgous mutha fukker in the world.

by Anonymousreply 273December 5, 2019 10:34 AM

R273 Yeah, well with $500 of free skincare he'd better be.

by Anonymousreply 274December 5, 2019 11:10 AM

R271 That's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 275December 5, 2019 12:09 PM

I mean, you can see the dermatologist's logic—he's like a walking billboard for her practice!

by Anonymousreply 276December 5, 2019 4:20 PM

He just updated his story with his Spotify Wrapped. Mostly kids' stuff. I wonder what he actually listens to himself.

by Anonymousreply 277December 5, 2019 5:25 PM

That Dr. Barbara Sturm has got a real loyal celeb following. Her stuff might be of good quality, never tried them, but they are crazy expensive. Overpriced when compared to other quality brands.

by Anonymousreply 278December 5, 2019 5:35 PM

Also she isnt a dermatologist. She was an orthopedist.

by Anonymousreply 279December 5, 2019 5:39 PM

R279 That's a little weird.

Here's a new promo for The Sinner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280December 5, 2019 6:29 PM

R271, I like it how he recognized in a previous post that all he does normally is post recommendations for things. However, he's never not made it known that he likes free stuff.

R277, whenever he talks about music he likes it's either country music or whatever is super popular that gays like.

R279, Right, and she used that money from her job as an orthopedist to finance her beauty practice. Her story is pretty interesting. Cher was actually helpful in getting her business spread worldwide.

[quote]That Dr. Barbara Sturm has got a real loyal celeb following.

She really does R278, she even had a skincare line for darker skin tones with Angela Bassett. She's handled everyone from Gwyneth Paltrow to Kim Kardashian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281December 5, 2019 10:31 PM

Damn good looking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282December 6, 2019 9:10 AM

R282 She looks exhausted.

by Anonymousreply 283December 6, 2019 11:16 AM

R283 He is the obvious sinner who looks tired but looks very sexy. They still don't finish recording according to Instagram. He will not return with Will and Grace, they are filming both shows at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 284December 6, 2019 1:04 PM

luv matt, good man and loves his family

I want him!

by Anonymousreply 285December 6, 2019 1:43 PM

Matt doesn't care much about his kids

by Anonymousreply 286December 10, 2019 3:50 PM

I always forget that he has kids

by Anonymousreply 287December 10, 2019 4:37 PM

Just because he does not paste social media with pics of his family does not mean he does not care about them. It's just means that they are his, not for public consumption .

by Anonymousreply 288December 11, 2019 3:56 PM

Just noticed that Matt on IG recently followed a Marriage Counsellor and a "Human Connection Specialist' who posts "no-BS relationship advice".

Relationship trouble?

by Anonymousreply 289December 11, 2019 6:28 PM

What the hell is a "Human Connection Specialist"? Sounds like someone who couldn't get an actual degree, but decided to fake it anyway.

Bomer is really into that kind of holistic wellness crap, green juice, yoga and all. Sweet but gullible kind of guy.

by Anonymousreply 290December 11, 2019 7:13 PM

R290 well yes, a Human Connection Specialist is just pure bullshit. Someone who wants credit for being an expert but without the actual qualifications lol

Well I'll guess we will see over the next few months but I could imagine their relationship being under strain. Matt's being filming non-stop for months and I can't imagine he's been able to make many trips home. Maybe he is just following those accounts because he likes the advice.

by Anonymousreply 291December 11, 2019 7:22 PM

[quote]Just noticed that Matt on IG recently followed a Marriage Counsellor

Now, now.

The guy doesn't call himself a marriage counselor. [italic]You[/italic] added that in there. 🙄

He teaches people how to "love themselves."

As for him following him:

It doesn't mean anything. He's into all that self-help stuff and has been for a while. A lot of celebs are into that guy for all sorts of reasons. Matt McGory from "How to Get Away With Murder, Tamera Mowry from "The Real" just talked about him.

Remember the time he was photographed with two women models at a new age guru workshop who could "heal people with his eyes."

Anyways if they were having issues, he is the furthest thing from not media savvy. He'd follow him on his personal, not public account and you'd never hear a thing about it until he wanted you to.

by Anonymousreply 292December 11, 2019 7:22 PM

R292 yes, he followed a marraige counselor as well as the quack human connection specialist. Vienna Phararon is her IG name. I'm hardly going to call someone a marriage counselor when they are not.

Maybe he did just like there pages and what they post. He's into all the spiritual and mindfulness stuff but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 293December 11, 2019 7:48 PM

I hope there’s not trouble in paradise. They seem like such a model couple - including giving each other space and respect for their careers. Matt may not be as marketable as he grows older.

by Anonymousreply 294December 11, 2019 7:56 PM

"Remember the time he was photographed with two women models at a new age guru workshop who could "heal people with his eyes." I wasn't aware that happened, but it's hilarious.

In other news, the beard is gone, so I guess he's finished with The Sinner. His costar was following both the human connection guy and the marriage consellor so I guess she recommended them. He might just be interested in them but still these are the kind of people I would follow on a private account not a public one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295December 11, 2019 8:00 PM

R293, Oh! When I read the sentence I thought that was one person too. From the looks of it she has 417K followers. I don't think all of them are having relationship trouble. She also isn't following him. He's just into that stuff anyway. Coincidentally it looks like she follows the other guy you mentioned too. Also I just saw R295's post. Yeah his costar probably said she liked the accounts if he asked her which accounts she likes and what he's into. I think Darren Criss and him had the same convo once according to Darren.

Either way, you'd probably find a marriage counselor who was in the same city as both partners if you wanted help. He probably just likes that kinda stuff. We'll see but people have been trying to break those two up on here, every few months, for 9 years. LOL

As for The Sinner, he may be finished or they may have done a time jump at some point. They might need him for something else like ADR. I'd just guess he'd be in Atlanta or LA if he was done, done.

by Anonymousreply 296December 11, 2019 8:07 PM

They haven't finished filming The Sinner yet, Matt apparently doesn't return to Will And Grace.

by Anonymousreply 297December 12, 2019 6:16 PM

Why would some as private as Matt Bomer follow a marriage counselor that he was actually seeing in a professional capacity?

by Anonymousreply 298December 12, 2019 6:26 PM

R298 Simon commented on Matt's latest post on Instagram: '💥'. So, if they have problems? They still support each other. Everything is speculation of people with great imagination.

by Anonymousreply 299December 13, 2019 4:31 AM

say what ye may, santa wants to eat matts duckling ass out so bad this year, he will let Rudolph and his red nose watch, politely and with timid appreciation.

by Anonymousreply 300December 13, 2019 7:01 AM

Extended trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301December 13, 2019 1:13 PM

[quote]Why would some as private as Matt Bomer follow a marriage counselor that he was actually seeing in a professional capacity?

Based on Duckling's known social media habits, I'm going to guess... a discount.

by Anonymousreply 302December 13, 2019 1:30 PM

Damn, duckling is aging well, what his secret? his lover has jizz that keeps him lookin 28? he does a headstand while his hubby pours that cum deep into his pussy.

by Anonymousreply 303December 13, 2019 1:50 PM

That preview for The Sinner looks good.

by Anonymousreply 304December 13, 2019 2:17 PM

R304 Matt has chosen good characters lately, unfortunately these works have not been widely disseminated.

by Anonymousreply 305December 13, 2019 6:09 PM

R305, Yeah it's obvious he's just doing stuff he likes doing lately. Sadly the Sinner is only one season. Hopefully it will lead to something else. He really should consider doing what some of his other peers are doing and do some producing or at least make stuff for himself so he can cast himself as he wants. I thought it was funny in a moment of honesty he said Wise Guys did nothing for his career.

I also think it's obvious something is happening with the scheduling of his projects since he was announced as being in multiple episodes of Will & Grace this season but then they had to quickly write him off because of The Sinner's schedule. They'll still have time to have him in Doom Patrol since it's shooting later than last year and has less episodes but probably not as much as last season. He needs a break.

R299, Yup, I doubt anything is happening with those two. They spent Thanksgiving together and no one has a clue how often they've seen each other. I don't blame him for keeping his social media habits brief. He follows someone, makes a comment, likes a tweet, wears a bracelet, wears a suit that fits too loosely, wears the same clothes two days in a row, looks a certain way in a photograph, etc. and it gets analyzed to hell and back. The guy who used to search for people on Twitter talking about him negatively even if they didn't @ him probably isn't too keen on that.

by Anonymousreply 306December 14, 2019 6:33 PM

They finished filming The Sinner! . Everyone on the set loved Bill Pullman. The season took almost 4 months to film.

by Anonymousreply 307December 18, 2019 12:52 PM

That shit was still filming?

by Anonymousreply 308December 18, 2019 12:54 PM

Matt's work is classy, he picks awesome pieces to be in, when is that BOYS IN BAND gonna be shown on Netflix or whatever

by Anonymousreply 309December 18, 2019 1:37 PM

If it's Matt ?, they cut his hair and Jamie's character will have a strange mark, Detective Ambrose looks very disheveled. They were still filming at that time.

by Anonymousreply 310December 18, 2019 1:50 PM

Last trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311December 18, 2019 10:47 PM

Simon did not comment on this post, he must be busy preparing everything for the holidays, while Matt returns.

by Anonymousreply 312December 18, 2019 11:03 PM

R312, Or he could be at work?

R310, Looks like it. I feel like Jamie and Nick's past will have flashbacks, then there's the main story and they'll probably go into the future. That would explain beard, no beard, curly hair, straight hair, and now short hair. Coincidentally that's also the kinda haircut he might have to go back and do Larry Trainor on Doom Patrol so he'd be ready to go from this to that.

R309, BitB won't air until October, which is over 10 months from now.

by Anonymousreply 313December 18, 2019 11:31 PM

The Prom also comes out in October! The Boys In The Band in October? One is directed by Murphy and the other produces it, maybe they intend to look for prizes, both are different films, I think if so, Ryan Murphy will support The Prom more.

by Anonymousreply 314December 18, 2019 11:56 PM

When the advances of the series, movies, tell you everything. Detective Ambrose is not mistaken Matt's character if he will be the villain and sure in history they believe they are wrong and free him, then they find out if he is guilty.

by Anonymousreply 315December 19, 2019 12:37 PM

Fuck his career, he has managed to stay hot and desirable. Who wouldn't want to eat that round butt out?? and support him.

by Anonymousreply 316December 19, 2019 2:16 PM

How good Matt looks with short hair, with a beard he looks bigger and sexy, with short hair without a beard he looks young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317December 20, 2019 12:30 AM

Didn't even recognize him at first with the cropped hair and those glasses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318December 20, 2019 12:30 AM

I liked the longer hair + beard combo, but this is interesting. He looks like my high school physics teacher.

by Anonymousreply 319December 20, 2019 12:50 AM

He is looking horrible in this short hair and glass . Dont talk like a fan girl

by Anonymousreply 320December 20, 2019 12:54 AM

How long will it take to grow back?

by Anonymousreply 321December 20, 2019 12:58 AM

Maybe Matt is already in LA, Simon is working with Sam Mendes at the premiere of his movie, Simon already has all white hair looks cute.

by Anonymousreply 322December 20, 2019 1:34 AM

If Mr Peabody looked any older he could be a Democratic Party front runner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323December 20, 2019 1:55 AM

Duckling looks 12.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324December 20, 2019 1:57 AM

OK Bomer

by Anonymousreply 325December 20, 2019 2:01 AM

You can see in that video clip that he has his little pen and paper to talk to people.

It's not the best haircut but he has had it short before but he was also younger then and not as gaunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326December 20, 2019 2:22 AM

R324, in that picture he looks like Jeffrey Combs did in his 40s.

by Anonymousreply 327December 20, 2019 2:24 AM

Matt has the same haircut, now, that Chris Messina, surely has something to do with the series he was filming, by the way there are no photos of Chris Messina interacting with the people in the series!

by Anonymousreply 328December 20, 2019 3:37 AM

The difference between R324 and R326 is scary. He looks half starved.

by Anonymousreply 329December 20, 2019 10:29 AM

Perhaps his character goes to prison at the end and that’s why he has the haircut.

by Anonymousreply 330December 20, 2019 10:53 AM

God that haircut is awful.

by Anonymousreply 331December 20, 2019 11:14 AM

R330 He is thinner, the haircut is different, it is not fixed, in a video that I publish the account of the series has a scar, so all these changes were for the series, apparently a great work team was formed. The series is excellent.

by Anonymousreply 332December 20, 2019 12:42 PM

Okay Bomer

by Anonymousreply 333December 20, 2019 12:55 PM

Is he a Boot Edge Edge supporter?

by Anonymousreply 334December 20, 2019 12:56 PM

R332, How do you know the series is excellent if it hasn't even aired yet?

R334, He was initially before Pete started actually doing much because, as he said, Simon said they should support him. However, Mayor Pete cancelled the Simon, Greg Berlanti, Ryan Murphy & Every White Hollywood Power Gay fundraiser they planned for him and never attended. With Mayor Pete becoming more controversial + that incident, who knows who he supports now. They should have waited until the debates had happened a few times before they started to support anyone. (Elizabeth Warren has the highest support from gays and Mayor Pete is not a progressive.)

by Anonymousreply 335December 20, 2019 7:29 PM

Why did Pete cancel their fundraiser?

by Anonymousreply 336December 21, 2019 2:53 AM

Is he still in New York? You'd hope he would want to get back home asap. Even if there are issues with his relationship, at the very least you'd think he'd want to spend as much time with the kids before he's off again for Doom Patrol. Considering how method he gets with his roles, I can imagine him being very distant when he's filming. Must be tough on the kids, regardless of whether they are used to it or not.

by Anonymousreply 337December 21, 2019 4:41 AM

r337 So excited for Doom Patrol S2!!!

by Anonymousreply 338December 21, 2019 5:41 AM

Official excuse was that Pete had trouble in Southbend with his black constituents attacking him and he had to attend a rally and they buried his father that month so he missed a lot of stuff and didn't reschedule.

[quote] Even if there are issues with his relationship, at the very least you'd think he'd want to spend as much time with the kids before he's off again for Doom Patrol.

There's no proof that there are issues with their relationship. Nobody actually knows if he has made it back to Los Angeles during the production other than Thanksgiving since he clearly got his mail/skin gift package after the holiday. He flew home all the time during White Collar and while he's a lead on The Sinner he's not the only one so not every scene will involve him. It's not like the play where he has to be there 6 days a week, all day. He could have easily left for a 6 hour flight, spent a couple of days home and then flown back. He rarely instagrams or talks about his life so no one would know unless he was spotted.

And as Chrissy Tiegen pointed out, LAX now has a private travel option just for celebs. They drive you to the airport, you get checked in privately and they drive you directly to the plane. You don't wait with everyone else. Not a soul will see you other than other people who can afford it and there are no photos or paps laying around waiting to spot you.

by Anonymousreply 339December 21, 2019 8:07 AM

R339 I can't imagine he made it back to L.A. that regularly during the shoots. Even towards the end of White Collar he said he cut back on flying home as he wasn't able for it anymore. Considering how exhausted he looked in pics over the last few months, I would guess he probably wouldn't have the energy to make many trips home, especially if he was doing night shoots on Fridays. Besides, he was spotted a number for times on different weekends in NYC, either at events or just people spotting him. I think that as the kids have gotten a little bit older he feels less obligated to make an effort to see them as often as he can when he's filming.

by Anonymousreply 340December 21, 2019 9:24 AM

[quote]you'd think he'd want to spend as much time with the kids before he's off again for Doom Patrol.

You are assuming that he actually cares about the kids. But if you see his behavior you will find that he doesn't . He always fins excuse for get away from them. And two of three kid are not even his. He never wanted them. Simon foisted them on him

by Anonymousreply 341December 21, 2019 9:31 AM

R340, White Collar's shoots often overlapped with the summer when the kids could come and see him. He also said he didn't think he could do it anymore because he's older now but he did it as much as he could. However, TV shows like this don't just give you the weekend off. That's not how it works. Multiple camera shows that air weekly operate on a normal schedule because they usually involve the whole cast. Shows like this don't always need the whole cast all of the time. He did say he was doing night shoots towards the end but he wasn't shooting night the entire time. (The Sinner only has 8 episodes a season but it's a complex show. Look how long it was shooting!) I also don't think he looked like hell until the past couple of months.

I'm not saying he saw them every weekend. I'm saying nobody knows whether he saw them or not but he could have at some point. The only way anyone knows anything about this man is if he says it.

It's like when he fractured his leg and people were speculating wildly where he went. He was sitting at home watching Game of Thrones with his brother in law but the only way people know that is because he talked about it. I just think it's silly to assume anyone knows what a celebrity is doing at all times.

by Anonymousreply 342December 21, 2019 9:47 AM

R341, Here we go again. None of them are biologically his but it doesn't matter because they're his children. He married Simon knowing this is what he wanted. And he gets away from them because it's literally his job. All actors do it. He goes where the work is.

by Anonymousreply 343December 21, 2019 9:49 AM

Looks as if he's still in New York or on the East Coast anyway. In no rush to get home if seems.

by Anonymousreply 344December 21, 2019 11:34 AM

Here everyone supposes. We do not live with them, we do not know what happens, the truth is that Matt loves her husband and children that shows when he talks about them in interviews, it is evident. :)

by Anonymousreply 345December 21, 2019 1:29 PM

Maybe Simon and the kids will join him in NY for Christmas, or maybe they will all travel somewhere else. Nobody knows. I admire him for keeping his personal life pretty private. Even if they broke up, I don’t think he would be quick to talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 346December 21, 2019 4:09 PM

Who knows really. He's worked back to back projects the last 5/6 months so his attention has mosy likely been on those projects. He's said himself that he can get obsessed with his roles so he's probably distant when he's working anyway. Must be a nightmare to put up with.

by Anonymousreply 347December 21, 2019 4:42 PM

At the premiere of the 1917 movie it was Simon with a wedding ring, in the videos that have uploaded he looks excellent. Matt wrote some very funny stories on Instagram, so both should be in a good mood!

by Anonymousreply 348December 21, 2019 5:31 PM

He looks a lot like Henry Cavill, I wonder if they'll put these two together in something one day, that'll be cool

by Anonymousreply 349December 22, 2019 8:34 AM

R349 I have not seen a good performance Henry Cavill, he had the great fortune of being Superman due to his physical appearance, which catapulted him. Luck.

by Anonymousreply 350December 22, 2019 12:14 PM

Don't see why he'd hang around New York so close to Christmas. The show wrapped on Tuesday. Surely he want to head back to see the kids? Seems odd to me.

by Anonymousreply 351December 22, 2019 1:47 PM

[quote]Maybe Simon and the kids will join him in NY for Christmas, or maybe they will all travel somewhere else. Nobody knows.

He said last year that their tradition is to go to Hawaii for Christmas every year. (Although Christmas Day he shared that photo of him at home Simon took in front of the opened presents.)

[quote]Don't see why he'd hang around New York so close to Christmas. The show wrapped on Tuesday.

If he's tired and sick and been working nights then I could see him not wanting to jump on a plane right away and rest. Plus he'd have to pack up months worth of stuff if he hasn't had time to since he has been there for months. His next stop is Atlanta so he shouldn't be running right back.

If he's still there next week then that's weird.

by Anonymousreply 352December 22, 2019 2:30 PM

Well the guy Matt tagged in his IG story is LA-based and has food pop-up shops so maybe he already is back in L.A.

by Anonymousreply 353December 22, 2019 3:20 PM

Matt must have been in LA for days, the cookie boy is a coach and pastry chef, Matt has liked many of his posts, maybe they are friends. R353

by Anonymousreply 354December 22, 2019 4:18 PM

r354 he sniffs Matt's cookies

by Anonymousreply 355December 22, 2019 7:41 PM

It does look like he's back in L.A.. Posting a good few stories too. Although unclear if he's with the family. The video with Stella there was nest silence in the background , which is odd for a house with 3 kids in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 356December 23, 2019 6:44 PM

[quote]Although unclear if he's with the family.

He's in his living room.

[quote]The video with Stella there was nest silence in the background , which is odd for a house with 3 kids in the morning.

It's not odd. It was a 15 second video!

He doesn't live in a shoe box with no insulation!

by Anonymousreply 357December 23, 2019 7:18 PM

He's with his family, I don't understand why they speculate so much! He and his family can upload to their networks whatever they want, it is not necessary to please.

by Anonymousreply 358December 23, 2019 9:58 PM

He just did a story with a rare picture of his own kid. Very striking.

by Anonymousreply 359December 23, 2019 10:14 PM

R359 oh dear. None of those boys looks like Matt at all. Each kid resembles Simon in the own way. Both Kit and Henry are mini Simons but Walker resembles him too. Someone posted a link to a photo of them all with Simon's nephews and they are basically adult versions of the kids.

by Anonymousreply 360December 23, 2019 10:40 PM

Is that a carpet in the dog video? It's really ugly.

by Anonymousreply 361December 23, 2019 11:08 PM

R360 even the baggage handlers at LAX know Matt Bomer fathered that kid. Why the willful blindness?

No wonder some people fall for Trump’s lies!

by Anonymousreply 362December 23, 2019 11:43 PM

Yikes, all of those kids are biologically Simon's and it's beyond obvious. The 1 person who disagrees is delusional.

by Anonymousreply 363December 24, 2019 12:41 AM

Poor Walker! What a cruel legacy his father left him, for a career which peaked with Magic Mike XXL!

by Anonymousreply 364December 24, 2019 12:51 AM

Another short hair pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365December 25, 2019 8:21 PM

It seems he doesn't care about his family anymore.

by Anonymousreply 366December 26, 2019 4:14 AM

R366 With you taking care of your family, everything is fine. 😂

by Anonymousreply 367December 26, 2019 3:17 PM

Wonder if we’ll get a Christmas or New Years photo?

by Anonymousreply 368December 27, 2019 1:46 PM

Apparently Matt is on vacation at his favorite place.

by Anonymousreply 369December 27, 2019 2:53 PM

Boston Public Garden?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370December 27, 2019 3:06 PM

Matt is very boring on social networks so he does not generate more followers, he is attractive, friendly in interviews he should use that in his publications, I do not think his followers care much about books he read in the year.

by Anonymousreply 371December 29, 2019 3:47 AM

Make way for ducklings!

by Anonymousreply 372December 29, 2019 3:48 AM

R371 well that post was a classic, "I've a show coming out in a few weeks so I've got to ramp up my social media". Even the caption was textbook a PR engagement caption- "What was yours?". Also not a coincidence that it was shared on same day as Obama's book list. Similar to earlier in the week too when he was posting 3/4 stories a day which he rarely does. It was the same with The Last Tycoon too-he joined IG and posted a lot in the run up to the show and interacted with fans in the comments. The only thing with him is that he's inconsistent with social media as as he doesn't like to overshare or goes very quiet when working, and is typically a lot more private than most who post.

I did love when he added a second post with two female writers when the first post was all make authors.

by Anonymousreply 373December 29, 2019 6:49 AM

R373 Andrew Rannell's book did not appear on his list! Yes, I should have thought about it before publishing your favorites, surely you saw someone's publication with your favorite books. He has free time and publishes what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 374December 29, 2019 11:43 AM

R374 he most likely didn't read Rannells' book lol or if he did then it didn't leave much of an impression.

Nah his IG is starting to reek of "publicity mode". Very similar to before the Last Tycoon came out.

by Anonymousreply 375December 29, 2019 11:51 AM

I don't think he read Andrew's book, surely Tuc, yes. 😂 His publications are mostly boring, he has made beautiful publications, for example: when I travel to Dublin, I liked the photo with Simon, especially what he wrote in that publication, it was very sweet.

by Anonymousreply 376December 29, 2019 1:32 PM

I don't think he read Andrew's book, surely Tuc, yes. 😂 His publications are mostly boring, he has made beautiful publications, for example: when I travel to Dublin, I liked the photo with Simon, especially what he wrote in that publication, it was very sweet.

by Anonymousreply 377December 29, 2019 1:32 PM

His instagram is for presentation purposes. They're what he wants people to see. He's great at writing a good, non controversial, caption. It's nearly all PR.

His instagram stories are slightly more personal but he clearly only posts things there he doesn't want to stick around and even then they're sometimes more promotional like, "fat burning sugar free cookies" or just "I just baked this cake," "I just drank this beer" and less, "Hanging with these people" but at least that happens there.

R376, Just because two people work together doesn't mean they're friend "friends." They're co-workers. They become "friends" to sell the project when the cameras are on. He said from the start of the play on that podcast he only really talked to/hung out with outside of the show Quinto and Michael B. Both of whom he knew before he was famous. Over a year later and he still only hangs out with those two from the show that he shares. It's not a shock he didn't list Andrew's book and he honestly didn't have to.

"When someone shows you who they really are believe them the first time." - Maya Angelou

by Anonymousreply 378December 29, 2019 1:46 PM

Of course he is not going to list Andrew’s book, he cheated with him. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 379December 29, 2019 1:50 PM

You can stop trying to start that rumor R379 / Duckling Troll. It's not going to work.

Tuc already confirmed he was fucking Andrew Rannells during the run of the show and they're still together.

But you already know that.

by Anonymousreply 380December 29, 2019 3:37 PM

Psssst Andrew was probably fucking both of them

by Anonymousreply 381December 29, 2019 4:33 PM

It's cute you think Andrew is a top R381

by Anonymousreply 382January 5, 2020 4:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!