Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Simon Halls suddenly single?

Time to unload that Sunkist stock.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 26310/06/2013

lol

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 209/14/2013

posts like r1 scare me. far, far too invested in the lives of someone they've never met or ever will meet.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 309/14/2013

I must admit I am surprised Halls consented to a separation. I was totally prepared for a murder-suicide.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 409/14/2013

Am I missing something?

Being photographed with Jude Law means you are getting a separation from your partner?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 509/14/2013

I think it's the missing ring, R5.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 609/14/2013

Good thing they didn't get [italic]married[/italic] married.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 709/14/2013

Well apparently Matt isn't single.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 809/14/2013

Maybe Simon's ring flew off during a frenzied slapping.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 909/14/2013

R1 You are such a drama queen.

Both Bomer and Halls don't wear their rings all the time. Sometimes they do and sometimes don't. Obviously they couldn't care less what people think about it.

And it's pretty obvious they are recently in some hiding mode and don't want family pics taken by paps. And still the whole family was seen last month on Fire Island. Today Bomer was seen arriving at LAX and buying flowers.

And you must be extremaly naive to believe that BI. Everybody knows that most of CDAN's BIs are fake. He was outed last year. Even before that everybody suspected it. Besides the timing was off. When it supposedly happened Bomer was in NY filming WC. He doesn't own a house in NY. Not to mention that you really believe police would just give him a warning if kids were involved? Or that BI wouldn't mention that there are kids? Besides Halls and Bomer usually keep low profile and don't even have PDAs. Why suddenly this change in personality? Having sex in public and breaking windows? Yeah, sure.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1009/14/2013

Someone catch me up. I don't understand all the references to Simon slapping Matt around. TIA

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1109/14/2013

[quote]Time to unload that Sunkist stock.

I realize that domestic violence is a serious issue, but shit if this motherfucking troll doesn't make laugh every time.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1209/14/2013

Here R11, you must be the last person to know.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1309/14/2013

Well thank goodness it's only on one side and Simon didn't have to tell him twice.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1409/14/2013

R11 It's still the same Bomer/Halls obsessed troll and it's crazy theories. This time it morphed into Abuse Troll. Next month it will probably morph into something else.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1509/14/2013

Thanks R15 and R13

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1609/14/2013

R1 what the hell are you smoking? That was some rant. Explain yourself...Who's flirting? Who's jealous of whom? There have been break up rumors floating around for months so I wouldn't be surprised if they have split. Simon is one hell of a catch...bet the next boyfriend will be smart enough to get him to the altar. Maybe no actual marriage this was Bomer exit strategy all along. Cold and heartless....those kids deserve better. Next time Halls should go with a loyal and loving mate instead of pretty and promiscuous.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1709/14/2013

R4 Murder-suicide? Oh please *eyeroll* Matty's perfect bubble butt ain't that fucking good. Rumor has it Simon is fuck buddies with hot and tender twink Erza Miller.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1809/14/2013

Can someone please explain to me what on earth is happening with the hem of Jude Law's pants in that picture?

I find it very upsetting.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1909/14/2013

The hem is fine; it's the idiotic shoes (and too tight fit) that's the problem.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 2009/15/2013

Can believe it? The rest of us in the world have no idea who you are talking about!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 2209/15/2013

The Cheeto dust from this thread is causing me to sneeze.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 2309/15/2013

Jude Law used to be so beautiful.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 2409/15/2013

R3: Who says it took me TIME - I'm faster than S&M (Simon and Matt) to split up :) :) :)

R9: lol

R10: Yes, and proud of it ! They don't wear their rings all time ??? Strange relationship, imo.

And come on - Simon is an PR PRO !!!! He doesn't go to f*cking Toronto film festival with one of his most important clients and moves into a movie presentation thing with his left - ring-free - hand holding up on his blue sweater, where f*cking EVERYONE can see that the ring missing !!!!!

CDAN: It was a L.A. post from Tuesday, but maybe he got the Police record from Saturday late.

R 13: That's old.

R17: non-smoker, sorry. Matt's nature is flirty but jealous and the same time. Rumors I've heard , but that was a year or two ago or so, but can't tell you the source anymore. Still think it didn't change.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 2509/15/2013

Simon went fucking grey and that long hair ...omg !!!

Matt looked like shit the last days - tired AND empty. Especially the appointment where he wore that leather sakko instead of a suit blazer.

May be he wants to keep rumors down by still wearing the ring.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 2609/15/2013

Jude Law looks smoking !

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 2709/15/2013

R27 has posted the only comment we can verify.

I agree, he is smoking.

That includes the hairline and the shoes.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 2809/15/2013

Is r1 the Simon Halls is bisexual troll. She is scary!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 2909/15/2013

Idiots like R1 are too stupid to understand that one still photo is actually about 1/25 of a second. Which additionally means 25 photos in sequence takes about one second to shoot; a sequence of 125 pap photos is about 5 seconds of somebody's life, whereby a scowl is usually in response to being papped.

Thinking a few photos is enough to construct the entirety of a person's present life is just stupid, if not insane.

R1, you are not Matt Bomer so get over your insane jealousy. You obviously have no life so perhaps you could try filling out the rear of your days at a library.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 3109/15/2013

R29

No I'm not the bisexual troll. After reading datalounge since a few weeks, I decided spontanous to write something last night. I didn't know I make myself look suspect to write more than a two line statement like "Matt is soooo hot" or "Simon is an abuser". You can turn a scary troll quite fast here.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 3209/15/2013

Yes, you made yourself look like a crazy troll by writing 7 paragraphs full of made up crap.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 3309/15/2013

R25 R31

Simon is a damn pr pro !!!! Thats right.

If he does not wear a ring to such an event it means something. Or he isnt doing his job right. Man really. And Simon does know about the power of pictures after dont know how many years in showbiz and that people talk about every irritating fact. And hes such a fucking control freak.

They're through!!!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 3409/15/2013

R33

You can count further than three. I'm impressed!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 3509/15/2013

Dear Simon,

if you read this (and they say you're around here quite often) and it's true that you're single and that you have that massive dick they write in other threads.....

....CALL ME.

You can spank me all night ! I'm yours. My ass is juicier than Matts and I have all time in the world (thats why I have time to write here ;) )

CALL ME !!!!!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 3609/15/2013

LOOK! Did you see his pants?

Sans-A-Belt slacks are back and SO HOT right now!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 3709/15/2013

Jude is sort of turning into Phil Collins.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 3809/15/2013

People are stupid, Matt Bomer doesn't want to be seen as a happy bottom anymore.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 3909/15/2013

Regardless of the levels of extreme delusion/mental instability present in this and all Matt Bomer-related threads I need to echo the obvious.

No highly-experienced PR is going to make a 'statement' like that by accident. It is a ridiculously forced hand gesture and it is done to ensure the finger is photographed ring-free.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 4009/15/2013

The picture was taken at TIFF event in Toronto

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 4109/15/2013

Won't somebody think of their children. When hot daddies fight nobody wins

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 4209/15/2013

Honestly I find it much more interesting that Halls is single now. Yes, he's older, has grey hair and so, but he's more interesting, had a bigger career and did much more interesting and important things in his life ( as you can call anything in Hollywood important compared to the rest of the world). When I look at Bomer, he damn always looks the same. Same face, same style. He looks plain and boring after the 99th pic. Always when I see pics of Simon I find a new shade. And come on ! He has a LIFE - three children, a home, a career, money, contacts and I bet some stories to tell. Matt has barely something you can call a real career and the money he earned will be sooon gone.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 4309/15/2013

I would LOVE to be able to step in as Matt's new partner, particularly if he likes a little bitchslapping now and then.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 4409/15/2013

OPs picture of Simon he does look the hottest yet, I don't know but maybe that's because he isn't in the shadow of Matt.

BTW what about the Kids, Simon is the bio dad of all 3 kids I am assuming Matt would legally have zero rights to see the kids if the have broken up.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 4509/15/2013

Is this a SOAP thread?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 4609/15/2013

R47, there was a post on the Bomer thread (either the current thread or the previous incarnation; can't remember which) in which the poster mentioned that Halls had previously dated Ezra Miller. That's the first and only other place I've seen that rumor.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 4809/15/2013

Simon's monster cock would split Ezra in half. I can hear the hipster moans now.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 4909/15/2013

Previously, before Matt??? Ezra was far too young back then! The only rumoured ex which seems plausible is David B, but that was a very long time ago if it's true. Otherwise, we know nothing.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 5009/15/2013

Ezra was probably a side piece. I know for a fact that he used to fuck Jonathan Bennett.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 5109/15/2013

Good one, R46.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 5209/15/2013

Then obviously Simon Halls likes to fuck actors that were part of the 'All my Children' cast.

Ezra - omg, so ugly, tiny, whimpy. No, he didn't I'd say. Or, maybe in the dark. A little lunchbreak-fuck. I mean, Halls can get better twinks...

Jonathan Bennett: yes, okay, may be...good choice.

David B (=Burtka ?): Burtka was dating producer Lane Janger, with whom he had twins also made by Growing Generations. That was sometime from 2000/1 to 2004 or 2005, can't remember exactly. After Langer's career became lame, he left him with the children (they were 3) and got a man with a better paycheck, that little golddigger-B.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 5309/15/2013

r51 Who used to fuck Bennett, Halls or Miller?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 5409/15/2013

Wow, this is now turning into a soap thread? That just seems like some type of thermonuclear convergence. Bring in Anderson and Ben and DL will implode on itself!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 5509/15/2013

If they have broken up: BIG surprise. Look for the same thing with NPH and David B in 1? 2? years? after the tv show ends next year?

They could all learn from BD Wong. Gays adopting babies, when they are actors - not always a good mix. Actresses, too. I'm not knocking adoption. Katherine Hepburn said it right: she said, women could have either a career or children.

I realize there are plenty of examples to DISprove this. Once again: NOT surprised.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 5609/15/2013

WOnder how annoyed USA NEtwork might be about this. Good thing show probably winding down anyway(although I haven't actually read that anyway...) Gee, maybe they can kill "Neal" off! I greatly prefer TimDeKay anyway.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 5709/15/2013

I saw Simon when he was fucking Jonathan Bennett at, of all places, a Bryan Singer party. I think Jonathan was in love, but Simon was just having fun. Simon is an interesting guy to talk to, he has a certain charisma.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 5809/15/2013

Jonathan Bennett looks like a young John Barrowman

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 5909/15/2013

Jonathan Bennett is teaching spin classes.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 6009/15/2013

[quote]I saw Simon when he was fucking Jonathan Bennett at, of all places, a Bryan Singer party. I think Jonathan was in love, but Simon was just having fun. Simon is an interesting guy to talk to, he has a certain charisma.

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 6109/15/2013

R58 What?? Are you saying you witness the actual fucking are you saw them together at the party? This is by far the best gossip threads we've had here in a while. Tell us more R58..when was this?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 6209/15/2013

I think r58 meant he saw Simon at a Bryan Singer party while he was with Bennett, not that they were literally fucking at the party. (Though I'd be happy to be wrong about that.)

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 6309/15/2013

I apologize, if I wasn't clear R62. I saw them when there were dating or hanging out, not actually fucking. As I said, I got the feeling that Jonathan was more into Simon than Simon was into Jonathan, but who knows. The next time I saw Jonathan, he was with Matt Dallas and acted the same way. Jonathan is probably one of those guys who falls easily. I think Simon is probably attracted to guys who are a little needy, he's very alpha.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 6409/15/2013

I liked your story better the first time. Johnathan was lucky to escape, though in end, well... just check his IMDB page these days...

Anyway, this Simon guy is skeevy. Young actors are all trash, aren't they? Pretty, pretty trash.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 6509/15/2013

[quote]I think Simon is probably attracted to guys who are a little needy, he's very alpha.

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 6609/15/2013

R65..SHUT THE FUCK UP! Simon is a really cool guy. Just because he like them young and beautiful don't make him skeevy. You sound jealous.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 6709/15/2013

:O

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 6809/15/2013

I'd say after all this years Matt is not needy anymore. May be scince he made so much money with magic mike ( he invested in it). And maybe he starts to fall out of Simon age preferences.

So Simon kicked his butt maybe because of that. Then Simon would have been indeed an abuser - an abuser of feelings.

Now I do worry his boys, who are suddenly out of Daddy. Okay, they've been for a while out of Daddy, scince Matt started this years shooting, but now Daddy's not coming back anymore. Except Simon finds a next contestant in his game ( he loves the word 'game' for his actings I found out in old interviews).

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 6909/15/2013

R64

Hey, you made an important post. If you can remember the year and month of the party, we could get answers about the very long and often discussed to death question about the beginning of Matts and Simons relationship.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 7009/15/2013

Out of daddy?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 7109/15/2013

As far as I got it all right, Simon was Papa and Matt was Daddy. That's what I heard the most often. But if someone knows better let us know.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 7209/15/2013

R70 don't think it matters much anymore as the relationship appears on it's last hooray. Simon pur the need of the children first a gradual separationwill help the kids adjust better. Matt never actually married Simon so sharwd custody or scheduled visitation should just be avoided. Cut all ties and move on.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 7309/15/2013

I hope r58/r64 comes back to this thread.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 7409/15/2013

Why is that picture of Manson there. Did they used to date?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 7509/15/2013

R68 is the crazy-ass Simon Is A Psychopath Troll, who likes to post pictures of Simon Halls along with serial killers so that we’ll all be bowled over by the resemblance.

He also thinks Simon Halls communicates with him through Datalounge posts and will, at the drop of a hat, post excerpts of previous threads in which he believes Halls has posted secret clues as to the direction of Bomer's career.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 7609/15/2013

:D

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 7709/15/2013

Jonathan Bennett doesn't look like that anymore, R59. He's fat and balding now. Simon made the right choice.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 7809/15/2013

It's rumored that Ezra Miller is hung huge.

This pic seems to support that.

(See what's arcing up toward his right hip.)

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 7909/15/2013

The picture with Manson actually reminds me that Bomer was once attached to a movie about Manson and his band. The title was The Dead Circle or The Dead Circus or something like that. I'm not sure which role he was supposed to play.

Whatever happened to this movie? It could be good for his career.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 8009/16/2013

And yet soap threads are banned...

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 8109/16/2013

R80 He'd make a good Sharon Tate.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 8209/16/2013

I believe it died in development hell, r80.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 8309/16/2013

What about the Chillddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn?

Said sarcastically in a lot of threads, but I really feel bad for these children, only on the basis of so many adorable family pix.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 8409/16/2013

I suppose he can use the oranges for their breakfasts.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 8509/16/2013

Are we sure they're broken up? Bomer is still wearing his ring and, as was pointed out in another thread, Halls has taken his off before.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 8609/16/2013

Yes, R86, we're sure. At least for today. 'Cause it makes for a better story. And then they can get back together and it will be another plot twist.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 8709/16/2013

[R86]Exactly, no real indication for a break-up.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 8809/16/2013

Someone please explain the oranges thing to me.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 8909/17/2013

R89, go see 'The Grifters.' All will be clear.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 9009/17/2013

The urban legend is that if you hit someone with a bag filled with oranges, they won't bruise but they'll still be in pain,

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 9109/17/2013

P-p-p-p-p-permanent damage.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 9209/17/2013

[quote]I suppose he can use the oranges for their breakfasts.

A good way of getting rid of the evidence. Also worked for that lady in the story who beat her husband to death with a frozen leg of lamb then cooked and served it to the detective investigating the case.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 9309/17/2013

According to twitter Matt had a long weekend and stayed in LA until today.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 9409/17/2013

Perhaps they were negotiating over custody of the oranges.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 9509/17/2013

R94

What twitter account ? Picture, message...you know, Twitter is sooo big.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 9609/18/2013

It was the same girl who saw him at the airport on saturday and tweeted the pic with the flowers.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 9709/18/2013

Matt's really gotten "too big for his britches."

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 9809/18/2013

I dated Jonathan Bennett for about 9 months.

Really needy, insecure about his career and future, and also insecure about losing his loks

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 9909/18/2013

R99 did he mention anything about Halls? Were there scars?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 10009/18/2013

https://twitter.com/Laura_Fx/status/378983037674852352/photo/1

I posted the link. Left hand is on inch to low.....

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 10109/18/2013

Am I wrong or does he become fatter ever week?

I'm honestly sorry, I really like him and it's not that he's FAT at all, but for the role as Felix he has to lose weight and they film those scenes in about 6-8 weeks. He seems not to loose a pound. I remember first season of white collar - he was so thin and now.... Okay he gained weight for MM, but than he was muscular in shape, now he looks just rounder. That reminds me of Anthony Dinozzo/ Michael Weatherly of NCIS. Looked quite good in season 1 but gained a few pounds every further season - unfortunately combined with those thight suits with short legs - like Matt in WC.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 10209/18/2013

Tell more, R99.

I heard he was a pass-around party bottom.

And what did he say about losing his looks? Too bad that it actually happened.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 10309/18/2013

It was before Simon

Big bottom with a big dick

Sex addict - cheated on me (a lot)

He thought that his roles were driven too much by his looks and not enough by his acting talent - which is true, hah.

He worried about making the transition to a "serious actor"

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 10409/18/2013

More sex stories, R104! Was he into kink?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 10509/18/2013

When did he start fucking with Simon and how long did it last ? If you don't mind, could you tell us the year it happened ?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 10609/18/2013

Matt was losing weight during early summer but I agree he's lookinh a bit podgy. Rumor has it that Matt's rushed trip home was really a damage control move. Seems Simon bypassed a NY stop enroute home from TIFF. Matt's been a naughty boy (cheating) and word got back to Simon. Not sure it's true but Matt was worried enough about the status of things that he rushed home causing filming time for WC to be shifted. Sometime happened for sure. Time well tell.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 10709/18/2013

R107 Are you sure he was cheating ? Rumors about names ? Maybe someone from the Zachary Quinto circle ?

And I guessed Simon caught him before TIFF, because there was already no ring. Or both time caught him -on way to Canada and back ???

His Status !!! When he's really worried about his status, he should have made his brain cells work before cheating. First he fucks around, then get's caught and is sobbing afterwards that he might loose his family. Then he flys home and which costs his producers a lot of money. Oh, you silly boy !!!

Matt is rumored cheating, Simon is rumored cheating...poor children. Obviously both don't believe in monogamy, but that's their thing. But for children monoPARENTAL (just one couple of parents and no patchworkshit) is important.

Their sexlife is their business, but they should think of their children's feeling. Esp Kit seems close to Matt. They'll have a hard time.

But maybe in the end he just went home because one of the boys is sick....and we make bigger drama here, then there is.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 10809/18/2013

Dear r108. Don't you realize that there is no evidene that anyone is cheating. These are only rumours that only exist in DL. Stop being such a Mary.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 11009/18/2013

[r108] is one sick troll

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 11109/18/2013

The flowers must have been for Simon, last week it was announced that he was cast as the new Annoying Orange.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 11209/18/2013

R110 Look at my last sentence...

R111 I'm not just a troll, I'm the Queen of the trolls, the King of fangurls and the high priest of gossip. Just btw, you know my sister ? She's Priscilla, The Oueen of the Desert !

Just kiddin'.

Why is everyone who's writing down his thoughts that down fit your world view automaically a troll ? This is a gossip thread - hallo -omg dirty gossip, get your pants up !!! - and datalounge is more or less a gossip site, if you didn't land in the Martha Stewart lifehelp thread.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 11309/18/2013

No, you're a troll because there hasn't actually been any gossip about either of them cheating, except what you yourself have posted. And given that you can't even write a coherent paragraph, I highly doubt you're in any position to know.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 11409/18/2013

Matt seems to be in a good mood today.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 11509/18/2013

Matt at LAX arriving at LAX today

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 11609/22/2013

Y'all are fucking unhinged.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 11709/22/2013

I wonder if that suit he's carrying is for an event he's planning on attending this weekend, or if he just wants to store it in LA.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 11809/22/2013

The Emmys are this weekend. Maybe he will be attending

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 11909/22/2013

Matt at LAX, wearing the ring.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 12009/22/2013

He is probably slowly moving his things from NY to LA. White Collar shooting will wrap in less than two weeks.

I doubt he is attending Emmys. He is not nominated, he is not presenting, so why would he go? Most people don't attend those events just like that. He might attend some of the pre- or post-Emmy parties, but not the Emmys itself. I doubt it.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 12109/22/2013

[R120] Good to see he's still wearing the ring.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 12209/22/2013

Try to keep up R122. Simon is the one not wearing his ring. Bomer more often then not can be seen wearing his. Lately I've notice Bomer ring looks different from earlier pics I've aeen. Wonder when they plan to announce the split? I just have a feeling things aren't quite kosher for that couple. Another thing I noticed is the scaled back promotion for WC and USA shows in general. Did they fire Halls? So many questions? No pap pics of them together since early summer. I'd say Simon Halls ridiculously posed hand pic is the prequel to the get us ready for the break-up announcement. I really like them as a couple/ family and truly regret how this will affect the kids. They will both find new bf's but qhat of Matt's place in the boys lives? I think Bomer cheated and if so they he don't deserve any consideration. Next time Simon should be more cautious on picking a life partner. Go with someone at least willing to marry him.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 12309/22/2013

So much energy and time you waste on this, r123. What's the reward?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 12409/22/2013

Everyone needs a hobby. We can't all collect stamps !

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 12509/22/2013

Looks like the same ring for me. But maybe he wears it, to show Simon (or us) that there is still love. Or he wears it for the children. Or to cover his tracks. Or it's a gift from his new guy ???

I also think there is something not Kosher, but at the moment only time will tell. Maybe they go to a couple therapy and work their stuff out for their children. Eventhough Simon doesn't look like the therapy guy....

Simon still has his 38 clients, but as far as I got to notice US network isn't doing that well, like many of their shows. They save their as with repeating NCIS. May be they cutted PR money down ?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 12609/22/2013

R124 Had a little free time so I thought I'd kill it here. As for R125 why don't you literally kill your time bitch.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 12709/22/2013

What you offer isn't gossip though, R127. It's reckless surmise and assumptions.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 12809/22/2013

I wonder what will happen to Matts career AFTER Simon ?

I'd say: Simon has damn good contacts in the industry. May be not everyone likes him, but he has a lot of insider knowledge and these guys actually never like each other, but work a lot on the 'owe you something' base.

Simon let Matt step on some career stepping stones, but he never jumped as high as may be both wished to.

So, it all depends on how good contacts Matt has made and who he allows to bump inside him next. Is it a producer or someone high profiled as Simon, he might have luck. But Baby likes them wealthy and powerful.

But is it another actor pretty face something, he will end up in theatre in New York.

Sorry, but Baby still looks hot, but gets visible older. He has not much future projects going on yet. So there is no real base for me.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 12909/22/2013

Thank you for calling me a bitch after being on your side, bitch. Are you on the rag, Priscilla ?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 13009/22/2013

There is this event in LA on October 28, the TISCH Gala. Simon Halls is listed as one of Event Comittee and Donors. What's interesting he is listed alone. Usually him and Bomer were listed as a couple.

Of course it doesn't have to mean anything. It's pretty close to TNH filming, when he will be rather skinny and probably not in a good shape or mood to participate in any events. But he still could make a donation.

Then he is a CMU graduate and maybe it's not considered appropriate for one school alumni to celebrate another school.

Anyway, it probably doesn't mean anything, but it made me wonder.

On the other hand there is GLSEN gala 10 days earlier and they both are listed as a couple on the list of hosts.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 13109/23/2013

Halls did not go to Tisch, he went to USC, where he double majored in English and Slapping.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 13209/23/2013

Simon will be running a marathon in October!

"Excited to support my friend #simonhalls when he runs @runrocknroll marathon in October to benefit @aspca."

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 13309/23/2013

[quote]Excited to support my friend #simonhalls when he runs @runrocknroll marathon in October to benefit @aspca.

Ruh-oh.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 13409/23/2013

R 131

The question is, when were GLSEN and TISCH informations released ? May they splitted after GLSEN gala information.

Or, as you said, he's has no time or no interest to donate to another art school than his own alma mater ( I wouldn't do either)!

May be Simon is on the board due to one of his clients - or it's a little act of revenge (muhahahahaha).

We'll see if Matt supports Simon at his marathon (god damn,there is someone hearing the bells ringing - short before his 50th birthday, he wants to show everyone that he can still do it...).

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 13509/24/2013

Simon Halls IS Suddenly Susan

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 13609/24/2013

Cute. Then tell me, who is Jack Richmond ?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 13709/24/2013

Wow [r123] just, wow.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 13809/24/2013

This Maxima bitch is crazy! Write some more!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 13909/24/2013

The Maxima cunt sounds insane. May be posting from an asylum. Or not committed. Yet.

Pathetic and crazy, in any case.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 14009/24/2013

GLSEN was announced a few weeks before TISCH. So either something happened in between or it doesn't mean anything. There are really some good reasons for Bomer to not be involved, like him being CMU alumni. With Halls it's different, because he didn't study art, acting etc. so it's not like he is sponsoring a rival school/departament.

As for marathon it's scheduled for the end of October, so like with TISCH, maybe Bomer will not want to go to such a public event and be photographed all skinny and unhealthy looking. He as well may support Simon from home.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 14109/24/2013

Is R141 Maxima?

I need more Maxima!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 14209/24/2013

R142 No, I'm not Maxima. Sorry to disappoint you. But don't worry, I'm sure she will be back.

Maxima, where are you? R142 needs you!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 14309/24/2013

Apologies to the Bomer trolls for derailing the thread, but does anyone have more gossip on Jonathan Bennett?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 14409/29/2013

Matt came back to LA some days ago. So I guess someone is making up stories for nothing...

Anyways, maybe someday, Matt will change his mind... Who knows? Some gay people have become heterosexual people...

I dunno why, I feel like he's at ease with some girls...like he's 100% heterosexual... He looks at their bums, at their boobs... Are you sure there's nothing wrong...?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 14510/01/2013

R145 = better than Maxima!

More, more!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 14610/01/2013

R145

I want proofs !

He is back in L.A. ? How do you know that ? Seen him, twitter, facebook ???

Matt is after girls ? Well, there is the word bisexual. May be he is, may be not. But despite to ex-boyfriends, we don't know anything about ex-girlfriends.

May be he fucks them from time to time, but I wouldn't say he has much to do with them. He would have had an alibi affair with a girl then, wouldn't he ?

I look at girls boobs and bums too - when they're in my way or packed into eye-catching clothes, but I have nothing to do with them.

Pictures, where and when did he look at them ???

Matt has a total gay circlet of friends (Akers, Quinaz, Quinto, Maganiello and crew). Zero women! I wouldn't say he has to do much with them at all !

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 14710/02/2013

Are you kidding me? There were lots of pics of him. Google.

Don't know right now, maybe he's in NY again.

I have to search.

And yeah, lots of pics of him looking at girls...even with his special smirk with his tongue... :D

If I could, I would spy Matt and test him by sending a beautiful girl/bitch in front of his house :D I would like to know his reaction if a girl tries to seduce him :D

I read somewhere he dated lots of girls before...it was even written that he dated Stana Katic before...

(oh, I would like to know so much about his previous life...his life with Simon is uninteresting, I want them to breakup so much)

No one else think Simon is not a good partner for Matt? I use to think it's a pity Matt hasn't a girlfriend. The world needs his kids! Not that ones of Simon. Matt should let a sign of his presence on this earth. He should give us some kids. As beautiful as him.

Well, I'm going crazy... Now I think of the britney spears' song... You drive me crazy, Matt.

Let me know if you have some informations about his life :D

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 14810/02/2013

informations?

Mary!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 14910/02/2013

149: Shadow Hearts?

*information, yeah. Want all news, everything you know, even the size of... Well, you see...

I wonder if the girls who are with him on set also think he's too beautiful, if he's a good kisser, if he makes love well... Yah, "Kate" (a character in WC) could give us this information :D

Did he have to repeat his love scenes because he don't use to make love with women? :D Did she teach him how to do? :D

I wonder if he dreams of making love with some women sometimes :D I also wonder if he likes italian food, painting and drawing.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 15010/02/2013

WOW! Some people on this thread are completely unhinged

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 15110/02/2013

I rather take [R148] and [R150] as joke posts. But to answer the question, yes he is in NY again, according to Willie Garson today is the last day of shooting.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 15210/03/2013

Please, write more Maxima and fangurl! This is my new crack!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 15310/03/2013

I'm not a crazy fangirl, that wants "my star" to be whatever at all. I neither wish Matt to be gay, nor to be bisexual or to be hetero or anything else at all. I don't put people into categories. So I don't really care whom he is after in the end or which sex he prefers to fuck or date. As a fan I want Matt first of all to be happy and to be himself.

And I also don't really wish Simon and Matt to break up in the end - primary because of their children's well being.

And second, because I have the feeling that Simon puts a certain stability into his busy Hollywood life and protection on him (Matt said in interviews that he is too trustee sometimes and that he likes to have his ideal partner a strong personality). I think Simon is sort of "a frame around the picture", may be because of his age and the daddy factor! Third: I think without Simon he wouldn't have that career at all and we never could enjoy him so much on screen.

I never saw that Matt was looking after girls, except in moments he had to - like on set or PR dates.

When I saw him the first time in motion I sort of had the feeling he could be gay like others here on DL and other pages like justusboys. His GLSEN and other award speech, his family strolls and his activities (hidden and open) for gay community showed us, that we were right.

Aside to the 'is he gay or not ? threads' always a 'is he top or bottom thread' popped up. In those "is Bomer top or bottom ?" thread many people think he could be versatile. So maybe he is even more versatile then we think and bisexual. So his sexuality brings up a lot of speculation to many people.

I thought about it and came to the conclusion that Bomer is not hetero at all and hardly bisexual, but gay - because:

Being gay costed him a lot of roles and slowed his career down. It also made his relationship to his parents/ father complicated, because they're from bible belt, strictly religious and as I heard, his father supported Republicans once.

If he had fun fucking girls, he would have primary choosen female partners and maybe even had children with them - to please his parents and producers. May be he would have then a fuck or two by the time with a men, but have on of those alibi lifes. But he doesn't because obviously he just can't arrange a life with a women or he is to honest to do that.

He and Simon took a great EFFORT to hide his homosexuality, to cover his tracks (remember GLSEN speech) and risked career disadvantages. There are also more rumors about fucks with men than fucks with women ( heard none myself).

You just don't do that, when you actually also like to fuck women. It just doesn't make sense to risk so much for nothing.

I also would appreciate to have some Baby Bomers in the world (luckily he has a brother), and I can understand some girly girl fans that wish him to be bi or hetero or to switch him just with their own magical appearance on set - but the likelihood is so incredible small.

May be he makes a sperm donation or two one day.

Bonus:

Question: Why doesn't he have his own-blooded children with Simon ? (No Walker is not his)

1) They think three children are enough 2) he doesn't want own children for whatever reason 3) he can't make them -> happens more often than you think !

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 15410/03/2013

I think I just came.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 15510/03/2013

Very, very late to the party, but Simon looks hot in the OP. Are there any more recent pictures?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 15610/03/2013

That post wasn't sexy at all.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 15710/03/2013

The flowers at the airport were from Simon (I guess). Info from someone who was there was that Matt was really surprised when presented with the flowers by the courier. He then read the small note and was smiling so much after that.

From what I've heard about these two, Matt really loves Simon and loves to be treated like a prince (Libra afterall). And Simon has really done his share of pleasing that boy. If they break up, Matt is a fool. But I think they're still together

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 15810/03/2013

[R158] Who said that? I think the girl who took the pic said that Matt was buying the flowers, but maybe that was a mistake.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 15910/03/2013

Im just here for Ezra Miller. Any more info about Ezra and Simon?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 16010/03/2013

Or Simon and Jonathan Bennett?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 16110/03/2013

R155

Glad I made your day.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 16210/03/2013

R158 The person who met Matt at airport and took a pic tweeted that Matt was buying flowers, he didn't receive them.

And where do you people get that thing about Matt's parents not accepting him or his sexuality? There is no info about it. Maybe they do maybe they don't. Nobody knows anything about it. Just because someone is from Texas or even supported Republicans doesn't mean they don't accept their own son. There are Republicans supporting equlity, and there are homophobic Democrats.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 16310/03/2013

Matt was in LA two weeks ago, the same weekend as Emmys. There are pics of him at JustJared. Since then he didn't leave NY. They were filming all the time and last weekend they had a wrap party. Today is the last day of filming.

Simon also is not in LA right now. He is in London with Ridley Scott, for The Counselor premiere.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 16410/03/2013

The poor children. Both parents are working and leave them alone in L.A. I don't know who looks after them - their grandparents or a nanny - but I don't like the fact, that Matt and Simon don't reduce their own work while the other is on the job.

Matt looks after them in the winter, Matt in the summer. What's so hard about that? They do have enough money, so why do they leave them alone ?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 16510/03/2013

R158

I said it made the relationship complicated, not that they don't accept their son's homosexuality.

It's an estimation, yes, but Matt never talks about his father, his father never shows up.

I don't think Matt is cutted out from the family just because of his sexuality, but I just can't believe that the two shouted 'Yippieh yah yeah' when their son came out. I guess they did have their worries about it, and if it's just about the neighbours or their son's health.

I guess Simon had work to do on Emmy weekend, which is probably one of the reasons Matt came to L.A.. He looked after the children.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 16610/03/2013

Matt talks about his father. Check his interviews, instead of making things up.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 16710/03/2013

Bomer Père et Mère sent their son to Carnegie Mellon to study musical theatre. His nascent homosexuality wouldn't have come as a great shock to them. I assume, after all, that they've met him.

Simon, however, would have horrified them.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 16810/03/2013

What does he say about his father ? His fathers' job, shipping industries, former dallas cowboys career - yes, all very nice, but nothing personal.

But if you have a link to an interview talking about his father in a personal way, may be even about their relationsship, show us.

Anyway I didn't want to put the focus on his relationsship to his parents. It was just a part of one sentence. I wanted to put the focus on my opinion, that I don't think Matt is after women.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 16910/03/2013

R 168

May be they send him, may be he went on a scolarship.

I don't think Simon horrified them. A some years older men with money, ready to settle down, life-experience, powerful in Hollywood and able to protect him, a family guy. Not the worst choice.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 17010/03/2013

Maxima, honey, brackets are your friend as in [r170] Are you typing from a device?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 17110/03/2013

Yes, most parents would be thrilled to see their pretty young son bring home a rich gay man 14 years his senior.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 17210/03/2013

Why would he talk anything personal about his father or anybody from his family? Not everybody is exhibitionist. Bomer definitely doesn't look like one.

You can find lots of links to his interviews on any Bomer's fansite. Or, you know, Google.

His parents paid for CMU. Yes, he talked about it in an interview. And yes, he specifically mentioned his father. Hint: look for GQ UK interview from 2010. In the same interview he talks how his father taught him to always be a gentleman.

BTW it's interesting because it's from before his speech last year, some vague talk there.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 17310/03/2013

Bomer's post-Simon interviews are largely full of shit.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 17410/03/2013

[R174] What do you mean?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 17510/03/2013

I mean it's Halls-authored bullshit. "Oh, I'm just a kid that went to drama school. My parents raised me well. I've lived my life very openly and honestly. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 17610/04/2013

I think Matt's ring is an engagement ring, and that's why he wears it all the time. Simon doesn't have to.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 17710/04/2013

Matt's comment last year when promoting Magic Mike said everything about his relationship with his parents.

He was together with the CSI guy, and when asked whether their parents had seen the movie, he tried to dodge the Q but the interviewer insisted. He then said that probably someone at their church had mentioned sth to them.

His speech while accepting his Steve Chase Humanitarian award, also spoke volumes.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 17810/04/2013

Simon doesn't need to wear an engagement ring.

When Matt gets out of line, Simon puts it on and smacks him a good one.

The ring's imprint on Bomer's cheek is all Halls needs to "claim his property."

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 17910/04/2013

R179 the scar was on the left cheek, so it wasn't caused by the wedding ring.

Halls is left handed, so it was likely caused by Halls striking Bomer and Bomer falling or grazing something as a result of the blow.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 18010/04/2013

[R176] Have you read any of his interviews from his soap opera days? Your greatest love? God. Last thing I do before I go to bed? Say my prayers, of yourse! Greatest achievement? Making my familiy proud. Smartest thing I ever did? Started listening to my parents. My hero? My dad.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 18110/04/2013

Great, we're at the Simon abuses Matt point again!

Simon is left handed ? Never noticed, but do you have a picture ?

Simon doesn't need to wear an engagement ring ?? Why ? Okay, there are some people in the world that don't like to wear rings, but Simon mostly wore it.

He was together with the CSI guy (Adam Rodriguez)? Together means what for you?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 18210/04/2013

[R182], I think [R178] means they were doing an interview together for MM :)

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 18310/04/2013

Halls's left handedness was discovered by fangirls who were looking for photos of Halls and Bomer sharing neckties. They noticed that the neckties were tied in the opposite direction when Halls wore them.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 18410/04/2013

Not buying that, R184.

I tie a four-in-hand knot backwards from most people. It's the way my dad taught me to do it.

I'd need to see a non-reversed picture of Halls doing something with his left hand.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 18510/04/2013

I think it's true, he always carries the kids on the left side.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 18710/04/2013

The left-handed speculation was based on the fact that he’s often seen carrying the kids only on his left arm. Most people usually carry heavy things with their dominant arm.

He’s also been seen without his ring. In this one from a couple years ago, it looks like he’s not wearing it, while Matt is. (Halls is in the back left of the picture, carrying the other twin. You can’t see his face, but his left hand is visible. No ring.)

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 18810/04/2013

Halls also carries the children with his left arm.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 18910/04/2013

r186, he was out in high school. He's alluded to that himself, and it's been confirmed by multiple people who went to school with him.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 19010/04/2013

No one was "out" in HS in Texas in the 90s, esp if they played on the football team. Doesn't mean people didn't think he was gay.

Interesting to note that at the pap picture @ R188 it appears Halls and Bomer decided to walk together when they saw the pap because they did not want to be pictured together like a family. And Bomer tried to pull the hoodie over the baseball cap so he wouldn't be recognized.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 19110/04/2013

R190 Out to everyone else but his parents. He actually never said he was gay, everyone assumed and he never denied or confirmed it.

By the way he dated the guy who offered him the soap opera job and that's how he got into the business. He then met Mike thereafter.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 19310/04/2013

Should be "decided NOT to walk together" @ R191

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 19410/04/2013

Out in School (maybe just to his friends) doesn't mean out to his parents. There were a hell lot of things I did at school my parents still don't know today and I guess I'm not the only one.

There are pictures with his mom and sis, but there's also one with his brother from 08 or 09. So I'd say his relationsship to him is probably not that worse. But we all can just guess.

Would his father payed Matt CMU if he were openly out ?

Egocentric doesn't mean rich and rich doesn't mean egocentric. As an actor you live from job to job without permanent paycheck. Is it so wrong to prefer a certain financal secure. He's not the only one....

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 19510/04/2013

R193

Who was the guy ?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 19610/04/2013

[quote]By the way he dated the guy who offered him the soap opera job and that's how he got into the business.

I KNEW IT! Homeboy bottomed his way to the top and still pulls the "Oh, I'm just a drama kid and my parents raised me well" BS.

As for Mike White, people who know him say he's not rich but yes, very egocentric and I would venture to say sociopathic. And Simon is of course one too.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 19710/04/2013

Simon Halls is right handed. He types SMS with his right hand only.

I can't post links here, but if you go to Getty Images and you klick on videos and then you search for Jude Law videos, you'll find many many videos in that you can see Simon in motion. At Toronto festival he was in one video behind Law and answered an sms with his right hand only. And no, you can't see whether there's a ring on his hand or not, because of the distance, light etc.

Good source are also Ang Lee videos.

Matt carried Henry on his left side when they went to the fat cow at the grove, eventhough we know he's right handed.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 19810/04/2013

I carry heavy stuff on my left arm when I need my right hand free for tasks.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 19910/04/2013

Well, he was young and needed the money. He said in an interview there was one month he couldn't pay bills and he had no other high profile job on theatre or so.

And as OP said: He's not the only one...

I'd rather call Hollywood Fuckingwood.

We all need to pay our bills.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 20010/04/2013

Not being able to pay the bills does not automatically make someone a whore. Most of us get money from the parents or borrow from a friend.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 20110/04/2013

Not r193, but he's mentioned the guy's name before in an interview. If r193 doesn't come back, I'll see if I can dig it up. It was the same person who the Kennedy Center Honors the year he performed.

In the same interview, he mentions that his dad refused to support him once he moved to NY because it was time for him to stand on his own.

He's been seen with his brother, so that relationship can't be awful.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 20210/04/2013

Halls is left-handed.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 20310/04/2013

I remember Matt saying that his mother is regularily visiting him in NY, and I once read that his sister and her husband also visited him on the WC set. I don't know about his brother and dad.

[R197] That's no contradiction. Everyone is saying how nice, polite and well-mannered he is, so I guess they did raise him well. But that doesn't mean he didn't sleep with a lot of guys.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 20410/04/2013

more

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 20510/04/2013

R195 No one said anything about egocentric + wealth being connected, just that both guys (Mike & Simon) possessed these things.

And I also do love that he wants to be comfortable in life like everyone else. So if being with wealthy older men gave him that, who are we to judge. He's beautiful, and women (and some men) have been doing it since forever.

R197 Mike may not be wealthy hollywoodwise, but he is wealthier than most ordinary guys. Compared to Simon, he doesn't have much but he had enough then to get Matt's attention. He was/is vice-president of his bank (Citibank?)so i'm guessing that he's doing better than most.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 20610/04/2013

Does Simon still smoke?

He's taking part in a marathon this month and I was wondering just how fit he is considering that I've heard he smokes, and he doesn't look like the 'working out' type.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 20710/04/2013

I imagine he's quit smoking, or at least drastically cut back, since he's got three little kids at home.

He doesn’t look like a Muscle Mary, but he goes to spin classes. I think he looks pretty good, and not just for being three months shy of 50.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 20810/04/2013

R28 Ok, thanks!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 20910/04/2013

Holding something in your left hand does not make you left-handed.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 21010/04/2013

Are they even planning to get married?

Matt has described himself as a romantic once or twice before, so I wonder if he's putting on the pressure. If not, he better starts as he stands to gain more from it than not.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 21110/04/2013

They're probably about to get divorced, kimosabe.

And being a romantic for Bomer probably means "I like receiving gifts and being treated like a prince." That's why he said he was happiest when he was 27. It's called "love bombing." Look it up.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 21210/04/2013

OP, are you mentally ill twin sister of JANBOT?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 21310/04/2013

R211

Be a bit more explicit for the slow among us.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 21410/04/2013

R212 Was that when Simon was aggressively wooing him?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 21510/04/2013

211 Huh!!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 21610/04/2013

R215 Yes.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 21710/04/2013

Well, as I've described before I can't link pictures here somehow, but if you go to the getty images page and search for Ridley Scott, at the first site you'll find the latest pics of Simon at the Counselor premiere.

Simon wears NO RING and looks very old, thin, broken down, tired and has sort of sunken cheeks. His chin is nearly square. Either he is desperately splitted up or it's a "runner's face and body". Add: I don't like the longer hair.

But he has copied Matts style wearing suede daytime shoes with suits for evening events. Actually they look like Matts, but these are very common.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 21810/04/2013

They didn't date until Matt was 29 or 30.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 21910/04/2013

Okay, I don't believe in coincidences. Two times no ring - they're broke up. Simon looks like shit because he has to do his job, is a single father, runs a marathon soon and has to look for a new crib.

Matt looked so happy at LAX because he found a new wealthy powerful guy who treats him like a prince and feeds his hungry hole.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 22010/04/2013

Or, R220... in training so much for his upcoming marathon, Halls has lost so much weight that his ring now is loose. He's worried about losing it, so he keeps it at home.

You really can make up any story you want.

The fact is that all you have are these incredibly brief snippets when a paparazzo takes a picture of on or the other of them. They represent what? Maybe one hundredth of a hundredth percent of Halls' and Bomer's lives. And you're not even directly privy to that brief snippet. The other 99.99% of their life, their real, non-public life, you know absolutely nothing about. You're reduced to reading tea leaves. You want so badly to be intimately involved in their lives, to know them so well... And yet, they remain strangers to you. You have no idea what their life is really like. And that knowledge is unacceptable to you , so you invent a fantasy world where you REALLY know what is going on with them.

Give it a break. Go live your own life.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 22110/04/2013

Halls looked scary and reptilian last night.

You know, the usual.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 22210/04/2013

R221

Hey Simon !

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 22310/04/2013

Why is it that Simon looks so old? The guy isn't even fifty, is younger than guys like brad pitt, johnny depp, will smith.... but if you compare them to him, they look half his age.

Is he ill, or working so hard to please his boys and others, it's taking it's toll?

Anyway, Matt is approaching the dreaded 40, and we know how mid-life crisis hits men at that age. I just hope (for the kids' sake) that he stays on, but I have my worries.

He's now more famous, making more money, more independent, getting noticed by other hotter, wealthier men - Simon has reasons to worry.

And with friends like Chayenne, Zach Q and crew, Matt really doesn't have the best influence. He's an adult I know and has known this guys for long, but with their recent troubles, it could rub off on him.

Simon will lose his usefulness just like Mike White, and Matt will move on. He's done it before, will do it again

Watch this space!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 22410/04/2013

Perhaps he switched from booze to cocaine.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 22510/04/2013

"Simon Halls and Matt Bomer"

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 22610/04/2013

You’re insane, r222/r225. Simon looks hot at that premiere.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 22710/04/2013

But why is Matt wearing his ring? That makes no sense. Too much speculation in this thread.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 22810/05/2013

Bomer has a public image, Halls does not. If Bomer removed his ring it might make gossip columns.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 22910/05/2013

Isn't Matt going to lose weight after all. He has an appearance at Kelly and Michael in mid October.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 23010/05/2013

In those pics, Simon is just wishing that he could walk the red carpet with Matt like that, just like his clients.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 23110/05/2013

The only thing Simon is wishing is that he can make it to Yardleys before he leaves London.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 23210/05/2013

The number of people champing at the bit for these two to break up is just insane.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 23310/05/2013

champing at the bit

Oh, deer.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 23410/05/2013

If you're going to make an attempt to "Oh, dear, " someone, r234, it might be worth your time to spend 30 seconds on google to make sure they're not actually correct. "Champ" is the proper verb, while "chomp" is the misspelling that is considered incorrect by those of us who can read.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 23510/05/2013

Bumb

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 23610/06/2013

Who has the pics from Kit's b-day at the grove, where Simon looked bored out of his mind?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 23710/06/2013

Kit's birthday at the grove? Don't remember anything like that.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 23810/06/2013

Hot!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 23910/06/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 24010/06/2013

So hot! Best part of the movie.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 24110/06/2013

R238 it's the top right photo. They look tense and unhappy.

You know, the usual.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 24210/06/2013

He looks incredibly hot in r239. But I'm surprised that Lauracollared (that's her blog you linked, right?) is back in the fandom again. I thought she publicly flounced and said she would never reblog Matt Bomer again after she got kicked off the White Collar set a while back.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 24310/06/2013

Thanks hon!

But I thought they were just on a casual family stroll when that pic was taken, or?

Anyway, cute family!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 24410/06/2013

The middle pic on top, though. Was the money up his ass?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 24510/06/2013

R243 She's a big fan of Matt and Simon, just like some of us and I love reading her blog.

And she's never been kicked off the set, those were just nasty rumours.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 24610/06/2013

Why so defensive, r246? I just asked a question. And yes, she did get kicked off set. Read between the lines of her flounce:

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 24710/06/2013

R247 You asked a question, and I answered.

Just enjoy the pictures and ignore her blog, SIMPLE!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 24810/06/2013

I see the fangirls have found their way back to DL. Ladies, please do us all a favor and stick to fetishizing Matt and Simon on Twitter and Tumblr. Thanks, dolls!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 24910/06/2013

Wow, that Laura is one entitled bitch! If Simon slapped her, I would probably give him a pass.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 25010/06/2013

R246/r248, you’re deranged. I expressed surprise that she was back after exiting in a dramatic way. In response, you implied that I should not dare question her loyalty because she’s such a wonderful, devoted fan, and also told me to shut up and enjoy her blog.

Does that seem rational to you? Where did I imply that I don’t enjoy her blog? Does enjoying her blog mean that I’m not allowed to think she behaved like a drama queen?

(I do enjoy her blog, by the way. But I question her taste and her personality, since apparently she surrounds herself with cunts like you.)

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 25110/06/2013

R251 Relax, we are all just fans of a particular celeb and not really friends. Whether you think i'm a cunt or not, doesn't really matter.

I'm glad you also enjoy her blog!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 25210/06/2013

Simon Hllas was pissed because a photographer/ Paparazzi/ fan was just a very few feet in front of Kit shooting pictures of him. And we don't know what that guy said.

But could we please get back to topic- everything about Matt and Simon and their relationsship, but no fangirls. Please open another thread for bad Matt fan experience.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 25310/06/2013

We're all quite certain you're her friend, r252, since you're so invested in what people think of her. No one else here cares. Please stop cluttering up the thread by defending someone who has used homophobic language in the past and is verging on being a stalker.

Kindly fuck off to tumblr with your hurt feelings about your favorite fan and let us get back to the point of this thread, which is trying to get someone to spill details on Simon Halls' rumored monster cock.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 25410/06/2013

I can’t stop laughing at r253’s and r254’s differing interpretations of the topic of this thread.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 25610/06/2013

How big is Simon's cock ? Any rumors (except monster?) Any insiders ????

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 25710/06/2013

None whatsoever, r257. It's very sad. We don't have any descriptions of it at all, beyond the generic "monster" and "donkey" and "very big".

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 25810/06/2013

R254 When I said 'not really friends,' I meant you, me and everyone here. And i'm not hurt hon, I don't know you and whatever issues you have don't conern me.

Anyway, what gift are the fans presenting to Matt this year for his Bday?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 25910/06/2013

[quote]Anyway, what gift are the fans presenting to Matt this year for his Bday?

Neosporin, I hope.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 26010/06/2013

Abuse Troll, you're growing on me. :)

r259 is everything that's wrong with the world, talking about what Matt's fans are getting him for his birthday, when not two posts upthread, there is discussion of peen. It's like I accidentally wandered into iVillage.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 26110/06/2013

That LauraCollared girl is an insufferable bitch. Remarked derogatorily about a Lesbian staff of the Normal Heart because the staff did not help her find Matt. She even told Ryan Murphy that his staff members are rude. Crazy woman!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 26310/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.