Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Racist and/or Homophobic Famous People?

Who are some famous folks that are known to be racist or/and homophobic?

I will start.

For years I’ve heard that Hilary Duff is racist and not as gay friendly as one would think. I heard the people at Younger put her character in a relationship with a black man on purpose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379December 24, 2019 12:01 PM

Candace Cameron is homophobic (just like her brother)

by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2019 11:51 PM

Jim Belushi, Damon Wayans, James Woods.

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2019 11:56 PM

Kiefer Sutherland is homophobic

by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2019 11:58 PM

Denzel Washington

by Anonymousreply 4September 24, 2019 12:01 AM

Denzel is neither.

by Anonymousreply 5September 24, 2019 12:04 AM

Paris Hilton

by Anonymousreply 6September 24, 2019 12:07 AM

Azealia Banks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 24, 2019 12:18 AM

Anita Bryant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 24, 2019 12:20 AM

Orson Bean supported and gave money to Proposition 8 in California, which would have banned same-sex marriage.

by Anonymousreply 9September 24, 2019 12:24 AM

Sylvester Stallone is a racist. When he heard Suge Knight was buying the house next door, he paid a million dollars extra and bought the house himself. He explicitly said it was because he didn't like black people.

by Anonymousreply 10September 24, 2019 12:25 AM

Mel Gibson:

The Hollywood actor had discussed the perception that many actors are homosexual during a discussion with a Spanish newspaper, El Pais.

He went on to make some troubling comments, stating “they [gay people] take it up the a**… this is only for taking a s**t.”

Gibson explained, “I became an actor despite that. But with this look, who’s going to think I’m gay? It would be hard to take me for someone like that. Do I sound like a homosexual? Do I talk like them? Do I move like them?”

Gibson later told Playboy, “I’ll apologise when hell freezes over.”

Oh Mel. You're such a scamp. It's a good thing you were attractive once.

by Anonymousreply 11September 24, 2019 12:26 AM

Jackie Onassis' sister.

by Anonymousreply 12September 24, 2019 12:30 AM

Denzel thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 24, 2019 12:32 AM

James Woods is bizarre - he is (or was) friends with Jodie Foster but tweets homophobic shit all the time

by Anonymousreply 14September 24, 2019 12:33 AM

I’ve read the Denzel thread, and it’s all people making shit up or pushing an agenda because he didn’t want Smith to kiss a man in 1990

by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2019 12:34 AM

Mel Gibson made a bunch of homophobic remarks and then he did "Maverick " with Jodie Foster. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 16September 24, 2019 12:34 AM

Gibson is also racist and considers Danny Glover one of his best friends. Racists can have a black friend. Homophobes can have a gay friend.

by Anonymousreply 17September 24, 2019 12:36 AM

James Woods is just gross. He's a shitty actor and so painful to look at. Like Noriega in white face

by Anonymousreply 18September 24, 2019 12:36 AM

Mel Gibson has been in my house, with my family.

by Anonymousreply 19September 24, 2019 12:37 AM

And Foster is a lesbian. Gibson wasn't saying "Do I walk like a lesbian?"

by Anonymousreply 20September 24, 2019 12:37 AM

[quote]Kiefer Sutherland is homophobic

This is news to me. He’s played gay characters and he’s currently on a show where two of the characters (not his) are gay and have explicit sex scenes.

by Anonymousreply 21September 24, 2019 12:38 AM

Gibson not liking gay men doesn’t mean he has issues with a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 22September 24, 2019 12:39 AM

What's up with Jodie - why does she attract homophobic, right-wing straight men?

by Anonymousreply 23September 24, 2019 12:40 AM

Most of the older ones. Tim Allen seems racist and homophobic to me

by Anonymousreply 24September 24, 2019 12:43 AM

R21 during his original run on 24 he went off on a drunken rant about how hairstylists are all faggots and if one touches him again he’s gonna kill them etc.

News broke but his people got the story swept off the internet and since then he’s been doing a lot of gay friendly work.

by Anonymousreply 25September 24, 2019 12:45 AM

[quote]What's up with Jodie - why does she attract homophobic, right-wing straight men?

The better question would be why does she consider people like that her friends? Remember, she has serious self-hate issues. She practically had to be dragged out of the closet kicking and screaming. Definitely not proud of who she is.

by Anonymousreply 26September 24, 2019 12:47 AM

Mae West - Homophobe

by Anonymousreply 27September 24, 2019 12:54 AM

Based on Nico Tortorella’s book - Sara Paxton

by Anonymousreply 28September 24, 2019 12:55 AM

Michael Richards

by Anonymousreply 29September 24, 2019 12:55 AM

Alec Baldwin

by Anonymousreply 30September 24, 2019 12:57 AM

[Quote] Based on Nico Tortorella’s book - Sara Paxton

Can you elaborate? I don't think it's wrong to be turned off if you find out your partner's sexuality doesn't mirror your own. But I don't know what she said...

by Anonymousreply 31September 24, 2019 12:57 AM

What did Sara Paxton do that was racist or homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 32September 24, 2019 12:58 AM

Kiefer is a seriously belligerent alcoholic and that's his biggest problem. To the point that when he goes out in public and drinks, there are a couple of handlers hiding in the background of the establishment so that when he starts getting nasty, their job is to get him to leave, apologize to the patrons who were subjected to his verbal abuse and settle their bills as a gesture of apology. Whatever comes out of his mouth is secondary. Talking to the people who have been around him in professional capacity, I didn't get a sense that he's homophobic but who knows...

by Anonymousreply 33September 24, 2019 1:00 AM

Morrissey. Probably repressed and still trying to hide his love for Marr.

by Anonymousreply 34September 24, 2019 1:00 AM

Obama in 2008. He said we should not be allowed to marry, and California voted him in and voted our rights away.

I know he changed later. But that was total homophobia, enabling Prop 8 and opposing our human rights.

by Anonymousreply 35September 24, 2019 1:00 AM

R35, he spoke out against prop 8, actually. Are you Lindsey Graham?

by Anonymousreply 36September 24, 2019 1:04 AM

Trump duh, I've heard rihanna is a big homophobe as well, the type to be all I love gays in public but loathes us in closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 37September 24, 2019 1:06 AM

Jennifer Hudson

by Anonymousreply 38September 24, 2019 1:06 AM

R36, he said we should not be allowed to marry. And Prop 8 did just that.

by Anonymousreply 39September 24, 2019 1:08 AM

Count me as another who wants to hear what Sara Paxton said. I've always liked her.

by Anonymousreply 40September 24, 2019 1:10 AM

Paxton isn’t racist. But here is some he said about her aka Starlet

“I did try to tell her once, back when we were still living in New York, that I took up with the guy in high school, and she totally freaked out on me. Like, started screaming. Which had everything to do with her cultural programming, so I don’t blame her for it. But that was definitely one of the reasons I buried my queerness deeper and deeper until it went totally underground I took back the bisexual revolution quickly, made a joke out of it and said it hadn’t happened, that I just wanted to see how she’d react. What the fuck, Nico? She said. We never talked about it again. But I thought maybe there was a way I could play with my gender in a not so threatening way.”

“It was Los Angeles pride, and because of all the new friends we had gathered in Hollywood, I wanted to celebrate it flamboyantly. I remember putting on starlet’s clothes And make up and feeling so fucking free. I was an actor, playing dress-up was natural. It reminded me of being a little kid and playing dress-up with my mom and brother. But this time I was old enough that it meant something different, immediately implying that I wanted a dick in my ass. Starlet was OK with it at first, but it was clear yesterday to chip away at her impression of who I was.”

by Anonymousreply 41September 24, 2019 1:14 AM

Justin Trudeau

by Anonymousreply 42September 24, 2019 1:15 AM

It started* to chip away

by Anonymousreply 43September 24, 2019 1:17 AM

[Quote] that I took up with the guy in high school

Hmm. I wonder how he actually phrased it, though. He's recounted the blowjob incident differently in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 44September 24, 2019 1:19 AM

Cardi B

by Anonymousreply 45September 24, 2019 1:20 AM

I don't think Nico's mother or any of the women intimates were thrown for a loop re Nico's sexuality, which isn't to say they were at all fine with it. But they knew. Nico has a lot of sugar in that tank.

by Anonymousreply 46September 24, 2019 1:21 AM

R41 Whew, I can stay Miss Paxton's devoted fan because her reaction seems totally normal to me (for a straight chick, that is). Most of my female friends also told me that they could never date a bisexual because the idea alone freaks them out for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 47September 24, 2019 1:21 AM

[Quote] the idea alone freaks them out for some reason.

It's not the idea. It's cock.

by Anonymousreply 48September 24, 2019 1:23 AM

Nico’s mother knew deep down but didn’t wanna believe it. But she suspected something and lost it when it was confirmed and even stopped speaking to him after for a few months. She was fine when he was dating the Billionaire foreign man though because money is the only language she knows.

by Anonymousreply 49September 24, 2019 1:23 AM

[Quote] But I thought maybe there was a way I could play with my gender in a not so threatening way.

This makes no sense. The previous sentences are about a sex revelation, not gender.

by Anonymousreply 50September 24, 2019 1:24 AM

Anytime Nico was even close of affectionate with another man Sara lost it on him. So he had to hide it.

Glad they ended up breaking up so he can explore himself more.

by Anonymousreply 51September 24, 2019 1:24 AM

Yeah cardi bitch is pretty homophobic yet idiot fags still support and love her homophobic Muppet looking toe faced ass.

by Anonymousreply 52September 24, 2019 1:25 AM

Mel Gibson is an anti-Semite as well.

by Anonymousreply 53September 24, 2019 1:26 AM

Well, Nico admits to fucking the present day Mrs. Nico back when dating and living with Kyle 1... Paxton may have sensed more than affection...

by Anonymousreply 54September 24, 2019 1:26 AM

I always heard Andy Devine was a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 55September 24, 2019 1:34 AM

Nico did cheat on Sara with a very famous gay photographer.

by Anonymousreply 56September 24, 2019 1:36 AM

Mario Testino?

by Anonymousreply 57September 24, 2019 1:43 AM

He never names the Photographer.

“Soon after I met her, she introduced me to this older gay photographer. He was hella famous, and I desperately wanted him to shoot me. I went to his house in the hills one night, and he and I started partying while we were shooting. The session was ours an hours long, and after a certain point, I started to break a little inside. Being with this older gay men with alcohol lubricant, my defense is starting to drop. I’ve been playing at being straight for what felt like forever, and I just wanted to talk to this man, we could maybe tell me something about what I was going through. Through tears, just kind of fell out of my mouth : “I think maybe I’m gay. And I don’t know what to do about it. My family, my career ...”

As I talked, he put on his camera and walked over to me. I hadn’t been thinking about sleeping with him. I mean, I was attracted to him, but that’s not what this was about. But he put his hand on my face and asked if he could kiss me. Before he could even finish the question, I sent my face against his. And as his stumbled chin caressed mine, it all started to make sense. I started to make sense again.

by Anonymousreply 58September 24, 2019 1:49 AM

R47 Are you lost you stupid cunt>? Get the fuck away

by Anonymousreply 59September 24, 2019 1:51 AM

*sigh*

He's married to a chick. Who cares.

by Anonymousreply 60September 24, 2019 1:52 AM

[Quote] He's married to a chick.

For now.

by Anonymousreply 61September 24, 2019 1:59 AM

They don’t identify as a woman.

by Anonymousreply 62September 24, 2019 2:01 AM

I’m pretty sure I’ve heard Jerry Seinfeld is racist and intentionally never cast black comedians on his show, that could have helped many.

by Anonymousreply 63September 24, 2019 2:02 AM

Kid Rock

by Anonymousreply 64September 24, 2019 2:03 AM

Gigi Hadid toward Asians

by Anonymousreply 65September 24, 2019 2:09 AM

[quote]Sylvester Stallone is a racist. When he heard Suge Knight was buying the house next door, he paid a million dollars extra and bought the house himself. He explicitly said it was because he didn't like black people.

I can't stand Stallone and he's a typical eye-tie Republican from NY, but I just looked up this story:

"Roger told a good story, which may even be true. It goes like this:

“So next thing, Suge and his posse somehow show up at Sly’s door,” Roger says. “You don’t like black people?” one of them asks Stallone.

“No, assh*le, I don’t like you,” Stallone says. At least according to Roger."

I'm pretty sure if it were Denzel or Will Smith, Stallone wouldn't mind. Suge is definitely a problem.

by Anonymousreply 66September 24, 2019 2:10 AM

I was going to say I don’t think Stallone is racist, I think he just dislikes Suge. And I get why. He’s drama.

by Anonymousreply 67September 24, 2019 2:13 AM

Tucker Carlson

by Anonymousreply 68September 24, 2019 2:13 AM

Liam Neeson

by Anonymousreply 69September 24, 2019 2:17 AM

Let us not forget James Caan, whose son Scott has spent his whole life trying to impress Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 70September 24, 2019 2:43 AM

Is Caan racist?

by Anonymousreply 71September 24, 2019 2:47 AM

Hulk Hogan is a racist

by Anonymousreply 72September 24, 2019 2:47 AM

R30 - “Alec Baldwin”

I wonder if that happened before or after he agreed to do this scene with Eric McCormack. “Will and Grace” - At the :54 second mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 24, 2019 2:57 AM

[quote]I’ve read the Denzel thread, and it’s all people making shit up or pushing an agenda because he didn’t want Smith to kiss a man in 1990

Must've been the times, and like it or not, a gay kiss back then would've been a big deal. For similar reasons Denzel refused to do love scenes with white women until just recently..

Also, Denzel was a big supporter of 'Moonlight' and there's footage of him and his wife approaching the guy that played teenage Chiron on the red carpet to tell him how moved they were by the performance. When the Best Picture kerfuffle happened, it was Denzel standing up front shouting at the guys on stage to let Director Barry Jenkins speak.

Denzel is guilty of being old school. But racist or homophobic, I'm sure he's not.

by Anonymousreply 74September 24, 2019 3:12 AM

Denzel was very smart with his career, hence why he’s had such an amazing one for so many years.

He knew not to do gay scenes because it can hurt his career, he knew not to do love scenes with white women because he knew it would hurt his career etc. it’s not about racism or phobias. It’s him thinking in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 75September 24, 2019 3:15 AM

Kevin Hart. He's clearly not happy with Lil Nas X being so open.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 24, 2019 3:16 AM

Anyway...

I remember Denise Richards leaking a voicemail from Charlie Sheen where he calls her or someone a nigger

by Anonymousreply 77September 24, 2019 3:19 AM

Most people, famous or not, don’t like us. Accept it or move to another planet.

by Anonymousreply 78September 24, 2019 3:21 AM

Denzel supported 'Moonlight' even against his own movie. But Clint Eastwood led the campaign that ultimately defeated'Brokeback Mountain'. It wasn't the 'Crash' was any good. It was a particularly weak year and BBM looked unstoppable during award season. That was when the anti-BBM crowd, including Clint, started the anything but BBM campaign and won.

Took another decade for Moonlight to win, and I'm kinda glad because it's a better movie in every way.

by Anonymousreply 79September 24, 2019 3:26 AM

The Moonlight guy meeting Denzel for the first time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 24, 2019 3:36 AM

And true to his word, he was in a movie with Denzel last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 24, 2019 3:36 AM

Denzel cast him after meeting him.

by Anonymousreply 82September 24, 2019 3:39 AM

Again, Denzel was a fan of 'Moonlight' before even meeting him.

by Anonymousreply 83September 24, 2019 3:42 AM

Any others?

by Anonymousreply 84September 24, 2019 5:05 AM

[quote]I’m pretty sure I’ve heard Jerry Seinfeld is racist and intentionally never cast black comedians on his show, that could have helped many.

He had his good friend Mario Joyner in an episode and routinely had him on comedy bills with him. So if he is racist, he has at least one black friend.

by Anonymousreply 85September 24, 2019 5:09 AM

I think Donald Trump and his sons might be racist.

by Anonymousreply 86September 24, 2019 5:18 AM

Chris Pratt and his homophobic cult. Ellen Page and Billy Eichner called him out.

by Anonymousreply 87September 24, 2019 5:26 AM

Jackie O according to Gore Vidal

by Anonymousreply 88September 24, 2019 5:31 AM

Julia Gillard, former Australian PM who famously said 'Marriage is between a man and a woman.' And she is a bogan too.

by Anonymousreply 89September 24, 2019 5:58 AM

^ If pols count, then almost everyone in Asia and Africa.

by Anonymousreply 90September 24, 2019 7:38 AM

I somehow doubt that Sara Paxton is homophobic; she probably just thought Nico was an insufferable twat, and she would be right.

by Anonymousreply 91September 24, 2019 8:06 AM

r17 That type is common. The reasoning is: “I hate , but not you, ‘cause you’re not like all the others.” We’ve all met them.

by Anonymousreply 92September 24, 2019 10:45 AM

^ “I hate gays/blacks/etc., but not you, ‘cause you’re not like all the others.”

by Anonymousreply 93September 24, 2019 10:47 AM

Ronald Reagan,

by Anonymousreply 94September 24, 2019 10:53 AM

Don't forget our family: J. Edgar Hoover and Roy Cohn.

by Anonymousreply 95September 24, 2019 10:58 AM

What is a bogan?

by Anonymousreply 96September 24, 2019 12:22 PM

R96 Australian for 'white trash'.

by Anonymousreply 97September 24, 2019 12:58 PM

[Quote]What is a bogan?

A Bogan for me is this grand dame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98September 24, 2019 1:20 PM

[Quote] I've heard rihanna is a big homophobe as well, the type to be all I love gays in public but loathes us in closed doors.

So she's a bisexual who also happens to be a homophobe? 🤔

[Quote] I heard the people at Younger put her character in a relationship with a black man on purpose.

Poor Charles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 24, 2019 1:30 PM

[quote]They don’t identify as a woman.

They have a vagina; they are a woman.

by Anonymousreply 100September 24, 2019 1:32 PM

Sit com stars who are anti-gay = Kirk Cameron, Candace Cameron, the actor who played Lisa Bonet's husband on TCS, Lisa Whelchel & KIm Fields on TFOL, Chip Fields from Good Times, Donna Douglas from TBH, Dawnn Lewis, Richard Moll, Scott Baio, Willie Aimes, Justine Bateman, Melissa J. Hart, Mario Lopez, Delta Burke & her Major Dad hubby, Tim Reid & his wife, Fred rerun Barry, The tall guy on "Martin", Patti LaBelle, Gavin MacLeod, Ted Lange, Fred Grandy, Tim Conway, Vicki Lawrence, Sherri Sheppard, Tony Danza, Lander sisters. Klinger & Radar on M.A.S.H., Alanna Reid on 227, Roseanne Barr, Will Smith's two sisters on TFPOBA among others.

by Anonymousreply 101September 24, 2019 1:37 PM

Also Donna Douglas's TBH co star Buddy Epsen.

by Anonymousreply 102September 24, 2019 1:39 PM

re: Stalone - Wasn't there some dust up when he was working with Michael B. Jordan for Creed? IIRC, he initially made it clear pre-production or on set that he was wary of working with MBJ and the other black actors for the movie because they'd have a poor work ethic (implying that because they're black they're lazy).

r77: He also told his mail order bride that he ' hopes she gets raped by a pack of n*****s'. All of that, plus the 'Jews run the world' conspiracy bullshit he kept spouting off about, place him squarely on this list.

I'm surprised this one hasn't been mentioned yet: Mark Walberg! The guy committed a hate against an Asian man that left him (the victim) blind.

by Anonymousreply 103September 24, 2019 2:06 PM

Ted Nugent

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104September 24, 2019 2:18 PM

Paris Hilton has a history of using both anti-gay slang as well as the 'N' word.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 24, 2019 2:29 PM

omg. Paris Hilton is almost 40. How time flies.

by Anonymousreply 106September 24, 2019 2:33 PM

Paris is low key hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 107September 24, 2019 2:38 PM

Donald Trump. Ivanka Trump. Eric Trump. Donald Trump, Jr.

by Anonymousreply 108September 24, 2019 2:38 PM

Prince.

by Anonymousreply 109September 24, 2019 2:42 PM

What about me?! Does no one remember my existence??

by Anonymousreply 110September 24, 2019 2:43 PM

Oliver Stone

by Anonymousreply 111September 24, 2019 2:45 PM

[Quote]What about me?! Does no one remember my existence??

R110 I remember you, Tiff. Geez, you're fat as fuck now. Luckily for you, Black guys are into that, so maybe one of the good ones will date you once your boyfriend drops you for a prettier skinny chick.

Love ya!!

by Anonymousreply 112September 24, 2019 2:54 PM

R106 - wow her age finally surpassed her IQ!

by Anonymousreply 113September 24, 2019 2:56 PM

[quote] Mark Walberg! The guy committed a hate against an Asian man that left him (the victim) blind.

True, except for one point. The victim had already lost his eye prior to the attack.

He did hurt me, but my left eye was already gone,” Johnny Trinh told the Daily Mail in an interview published Thursday. “He was not responsible for that.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 24, 2019 3:26 PM

r106, and still supremely untalented.

Can you believe this "celebrity" actually got to record and release an album once?

white privilege at its whitest.

by Anonymousreply 115September 24, 2019 3:48 PM

Paris is planning on doing more music.

by Anonymousreply 116September 24, 2019 6:34 PM

Jimmy Walker from Good Times should also be listed in the anti-gay sit com actors.

In addition to dating Ann Coulter, he had come out against same sex marriage & other gay issues over the years.

by Anonymousreply 117September 24, 2019 6:58 PM

Ann Coulter dated Jimmy from Good Times?!

by Anonymousreply 118September 24, 2019 6:59 PM

R118 Yes LOL!!!

Also the Mowry twins are religious righties who said they were against gays on TBN shows (among others).

Tim Allen has waffled on our issues recently. At the rate he is going in another 10 years he'll probably be totally against us.

Bill Cosby & the Small Wonder robot are two more anti gay sit-com actors.

by Anonymousreply 119September 24, 2019 7:07 PM

[quote]Also the Mowry twins are religious righties who said they were against gays on TBN shows (among others).

I know they’ve been on TBN, but I’ve never heard them say anything bad about gays. In fact, Tia said in this interview she has several gay friends who are in the closet and has tried to encourage them to be happy with who they are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120September 24, 2019 7:13 PM

[quote]the Small Wonder robot are

What did she say (not that she’s relevant anyway)?

by Anonymousreply 121September 24, 2019 7:14 PM

[quote]Also the Mowry twins are religious righties who said they were against gays on TBN shows (among others).

Isn't their little brother gay? I mean even as a child I got Danny Pintauro vibes from him

by Anonymousreply 122September 24, 2019 7:15 PM

The Mowry twins were famously part of one of the more recent "outings" of Queen Latifah. One (or both) was being trained by Latifah's then girlfriend. Wendy said something like "Oh, yeah. Queen Latfah's girlfriend." And the Mowry twin nervously laughed and limply replied "Yeah, that's her friend."

by Anonymousreply 123September 24, 2019 7:16 PM

*Wendy Williams

by Anonymousreply 124September 24, 2019 7:16 PM

R115: Rich privilege, the Kardashians are not white and they do exactly the same Hilton did before

And come on, one must be really stupid to say Jennifer Hudson is homophobic. She learnt how to use make up with drag queens, she started singing in gay bars, he hired her best (gay) friend as assistant and bought him a house

by Anonymousreply 125September 24, 2019 7:21 PM

The Mowry twins are not homophobic and have spoken about this.

by Anonymousreply 126September 24, 2019 7:21 PM

Hudson is a gay advocate. I think people just want to start drama.

by Anonymousreply 127September 24, 2019 7:22 PM

R101 is full of shit. Patti LaBelle is not anti-gay. She's in fact one of the community's staunchest allies.

by Anonymousreply 128September 24, 2019 7:34 PM

Chantal Biya

by Anonymousreply 129September 24, 2019 7:35 PM

R128 that user has been naming tons of black celebs.

by Anonymousreply 130September 24, 2019 7:36 PM

No way is Hilary Duff homophobic or racist. She did the Don't Say Gay PSA and agreed to a racy threesome on Gossip Girl that included her making out with a girl. The trouble was that early on her manager was her conservative mom who was so loathed that it almost ruined Hilary's career.

by Anonymousreply 131September 24, 2019 7:36 PM

Maybe the mom is why she has a racist reputation. Her sister also.

by Anonymousreply 132September 24, 2019 7:37 PM

Not a great source but Enty of CDAN used to have blind items about an A-list actress who was racist and didn't want to work work with black actors. People thought it was Reese Witherspoon.

by Anonymousreply 133September 24, 2019 7:43 PM

There was a rumor Kristen Stewart was racist because she was signed on to do Focus with Ben Affleck but after Affleck dropped out they cast Will Smith, then she left claiming it was for age difference and that made her uncomfortable. Will and Ben aren’t far apart in age.

by Anonymousreply 134September 24, 2019 7:47 PM

R134 lol or could be she knows miss will smith is a huge diva and a nightmare to work with, but she couldn't publicly say that.

by Anonymousreply 135September 24, 2019 7:54 PM

No matter how homophobic he says he is, there's no way that Mel Gibson didn't suck a few cocks to break into show business.

by Anonymousreply 136September 24, 2019 7:57 PM

R136 I don’t think he needed to. I think he was beautiful in his youth.

by Anonymousreply 137September 24, 2019 8:00 PM

R136 was prob a kept boy for a powerful gay jew.

by Anonymousreply 138September 24, 2019 8:00 PM

RDJ allegedly. There was an incident a few years ago were he said something racist towards a mexican? director. Also in one of the Gossip no one in Hollywood will say out loud threads, a poster claimed that he witnessed RDJ making homophobic jokes at some industry event, despite himself being the biggest closet queen around. This is all allegedly of course.

by Anonymousreply 139September 24, 2019 8:02 PM

Hilary Duff had no issue donning gypsy garb and dancing ethnic steps for her music videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 24, 2019 8:08 PM

Re RDJ, I remember when he got out of prison he said it was impossible to still be a liberal after what he experienced, and he was kind cagey about exactly what that meant and how it changed his opinions.

Maybe it was like, we should be more conservative on crime, tougher sentences for violent criminals?

But tbh my first thought was...it made him racist. lol. especially since he was so vague about exactly what changed.

by Anonymousreply 141September 24, 2019 8:17 PM

Gibson's first wife looked kind of dykey. Just sayin'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142September 24, 2019 8:18 PM

Well in this interview he gave during/after prison it was quite obvious that he was sexually assaulted there. R141

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 24, 2019 8:31 PM

Joy Reid. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 144September 24, 2019 8:36 PM

R27 [on her popularity within the gay community] They're crazy about me 'cause I give 'em a chance to play. My character is sexy and with humor and they like to imitate me, the things I say, the way I say 'em, the way I move. It's easy for'em to imitate me 'cause the gestures are exaggerated, flamboyant, sexy, and that's what they want to look like, feel like. And I've stood up for 'em. They're good kids. I don't like the police abusin' 'em, and in New York I told 'em, "When you're hittin' one of those guys, you're hittin' a woman, 'cause a born homosexual is a female in a male body".

by Anonymousreply 145September 24, 2019 8:48 PM

Patti Labelle is not the least bit anti-gay, she's always been an ally. She was a close friend of Sylvester and was doing AIDS work in the 80s when many celebs didn't want to be associated with AIDS charities at all.

by Anonymousreply 146September 24, 2019 9:03 PM

She also had a lesbian bandmate in Nona Hendryx (but then, so did Cissy Houston...).

by Anonymousreply 147September 24, 2019 9:12 PM

We know Justin Trudeau is a racist, but you all don't care because you think he's cute.

So what's the point of this race bait thread?

by Anonymousreply 148September 24, 2019 9:38 PM

Jennifer Hudson has a gay half sister as well that she was supportive of. My wife had limited interactions with Jennifer but said she was always friendly and joked they were "friends". My wife's gay (in case that wasn't clear) and white. Also said she had beautiful skin. Team Hudson.

by Anonymousreply 149September 24, 2019 9:44 PM

I remember The old Hillary Duff rumors. At the time the rumor was that her Manager Mom from Texas was the racist not Hilary herself.

by Anonymousreply 150September 24, 2019 9:45 PM

Shania Twain. Had a run in with her. She went out of her way to be nice to everyone else at the function my partner and I were attending except for us. Actually, she was OK until she realized we're a couple when her behavior took a 180 degree turn.

by Anonymousreply 151September 24, 2019 9:49 PM

That makes her flop comeback and ruined voice all the more deserved.

by Anonymousreply 152September 24, 2019 10:03 PM

Paris Hilton, a homophobe? are you sure? she is a lesbian herself, talk about self-loathing

by Anonymousreply 153September 24, 2019 10:06 PM

Most white people are racists behind closed doors. They just "tolerate" anyone who's not the same race as them.

by Anonymousreply 154September 24, 2019 10:28 PM

r101 Delta Burke who was in Sordid Lives? How did she slip her anti-gayness past Del Shores?

by Anonymousreply 155September 24, 2019 10:54 PM

Oh, come now R153. Surely you remember this:

Paris Hilton was accused of homophobia in 2012 after a recording of her making homophobic comments was leaked. The socialite is heard saying that gay guys are “disgusting” and that “most of them probably have AIDS.”

by Anonymousreply 156September 24, 2019 10:57 PM

R151, have you posted that story about Shania here before? I could have sworn I read that same thing on another thread here.

by Anonymousreply 157September 24, 2019 11:22 PM

R156, I am genuinely surprised that she NEVER got grilled for that. At least, not enough.

by Anonymousreply 158September 24, 2019 11:23 PM

Ellie Kemper aka 1999 Veiled Prophet Ball Queen

by Anonymousreply 159September 24, 2019 11:24 PM

The Queen of Love and Beauty, R159.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160September 24, 2019 11:41 PM

People are just naming people they don't like.

by Anonymousreply 161September 25, 2019 12:22 AM

R101, Delta Burke supports gay rights. Her sister is a lesbian and she lovingly accepted her. Delta supports gay rights. This began when she studied acting in the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.

Also, for you to accuse Patti LaBelle as homophobic, is utterly ridiculous. She supported gay rights years before it was popular to do so. Also, she was an early AIDS activist, when other celebrities refused to address it. This was particularly so when AIDS struck the Philly gay community in the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 162September 25, 2019 1:08 AM

R101, Delta Burke supports gay rights. Her sister is a lesbian and she lovingly accepted her. Delta supports gay rights. This began when she studied acting in the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.

Also, for you to accuse Patti LaBelle as homophobic, is utterly ridiculous. She supported gay rights years before it was popular to do so. Also, she was an early AIDS activist, when other celebrities refused to address it. This was particularly so when AIDS struck the Philly gay community in the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 163September 25, 2019 1:08 AM

Paris Hilton is a total racist. She uses the N word regularly and then there is the Vin Diesel story that's probably somewhere in the DL archives.

And while I can't prove this, sometimes I just get feelings about things, but I think that Reese Witherspoon is probably racist too.

by Anonymousreply 164September 25, 2019 1:13 AM

Paris Hilton is a total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 165September 25, 2019 1:22 AM

If Mario Lopez is homophobic, why did he agree to play Greg Louganis in that TV bio movie?

And same with Delta Burke. Her character Suzanne Sugarbaker was a gay icon. Suzanne had been homophobic but then had her eyes and heart opened.

by Anonymousreply 166September 25, 2019 1:46 AM

[quote]And while I can't prove this, sometimes I just get feelings about things, but I think that Reese Witherspoon is probably racist too.

Your “feelings” are irrelevant. Fuck you for listing her based on nothing at all.

by Anonymousreply 167September 25, 2019 1:48 AM

Didn't Paris Hilton act as Grand Marshall in an LA Pride event a long time ago? It was at the peak of her fame.

Doesn't mean she's not a homophobe or a racist (yes, she's been recorded talking shit about both groups).

It does mean we as a community should vet our celeb "straight allies" more carefully. They don't all love and support us.

by Anonymousreply 168September 25, 2019 2:05 AM

Blake Shelton is a homophobe

by Anonymousreply 169September 25, 2019 2:06 AM

[quote]We know Justin Trudeau is a racist, but you all don't care because you think he's cute.

Justin Trudeau is not racist -- he has the most multicultural cabinet in history and his racial minority MPs have been speaking up on his behalf all week.

by Anonymousreply 170September 25, 2019 2:20 AM

I agree. To call Justin a racist is to exist in an alternate universe.

by Anonymousreply 171September 25, 2019 2:25 AM

R169 i don't get what Gwen sees in him.

by Anonymousreply 172September 25, 2019 5:16 AM

R125 Kim Kardashian is white!!! What race did you think she was? Albania is a European country and her mother is of Irish decent. An olive skinned person with a fat ass does not make a person of colour. Albanias see themselves as white people just like Turks, Italians, Greeks or any other "spicey" white country you can think of.

by Anonymousreply 173September 25, 2019 5:54 AM

Armenia, not Albania, R173.

by Anonymousreply 174September 25, 2019 5:58 AM

Sharon Stone, allegedly, made racist or bigoted comments directed at her Filipina nanny.

by Anonymousreply 175September 25, 2019 6:08 AM

[quote]Paris Hilton is a total racist. She uses the N word regularly and then there is the Vin Diesel story that's probably somewhere in the DL archives.

What Vin Diesel story?

by Anonymousreply 176September 25, 2019 6:56 AM

R176:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177September 25, 2019 7:21 AM

Jonah Hill

by Anonymousreply 178September 25, 2019 8:12 AM

It's more likely she turned him down because he's gay R177. Besides as we all know, Vin is only dating in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 179September 25, 2019 8:40 AM

Lol nice try rdj at R141 , we know you little queen loves to have your heels in the air while hot young guys plow your hole.

by Anonymousreply 180September 25, 2019 9:38 AM

Julia Gillard, Mel Gibson & Adolf Hitler own this thread.

by Anonymousreply 181September 25, 2019 9:45 AM

Regarding Gibson's friendship with Jodie Foster, few straight men have any problem with lipstick lesbians. They love watching them in porn. They're envious of them. Those gals are doing what straight men want or like to do, with the girls they'd like to do it with. All it demonstrates is how two faced most straight men are about sex. And it's no different with straight women. A large percentage of straight women have no problem with gay male sex for the same reasons.

But as we've all heard, it's a very different thing in private. Lots of straight men are watching gay porn and getting turned on by it,

by Anonymousreply 182September 25, 2019 10:00 AM

R182 Jodie always struck me as a bull. Sure she could glam up like a doll when she had to but she screams bull.

by Anonymousreply 183September 25, 2019 10:16 AM

[quote][R30] - “Alec Baldwin”

Please. He’s a hothead who reverts to a high school jock when he gets angry, but I don’t believe for a second he hates gays.

Seinfeld's best friend and best man at his wedding is/was comedian George Wallace.

by Anonymousreply 184September 25, 2019 11:07 AM

Weird how Paris, even when she was famous, never dated anyone really A-list. Meanwhile Lohan was fucking every hot guy in sight.

by Anonymousreply 185September 25, 2019 12:17 PM

R175, when there was an earthquake in China, Sharon Stone replied to someone "Karma?" (she is a big supporter of Tibet).

by Anonymousreply 186September 25, 2019 1:24 PM

Armenia is Middle Eastern. It’s in Asia, not Europe. So the 5 people that WWd that dumb comment are just as stupid.

by Anonymousreply 187September 25, 2019 1:35 PM

Kim zolciak from the RHOA, and her country bumpkin husband. Those two are very suspect.

by Anonymousreply 188September 25, 2019 1:46 PM

Thindy Brady from the Brady Bunch.

by Anonymousreply 189September 25, 2019 1:48 PM

[Quote] Weird how Paris, even when she was famous, never dated anyone really A-list.

Define dated??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190September 25, 2019 1:54 PM

Armenia is not a Middle Eastern country.

And why the hell is anybody still talking about Paris Hilton?

by Anonymousreply 191September 25, 2019 2:08 PM

R191, apparently Armenia is sometimes referred to as middle eastern but not always. I guess it's iffy.

by Anonymousreply 192September 25, 2019 2:16 PM

Definitely Kathy Hilton. She threw a fit a few years ago on twitter because Viola Davis took her time accepting her Emmy on stage. I've always looked at her differently after that. So that's probably where Paris gets her racism from.

The Hilton's are republicans but are socially liberal. Rick Hilton even congratulated Trump on election night 2016 on instagram after he was "elected president."

So yeah, the Hiltons are definitely racist trash with $$. Rick and Kathy are also building an even bigger mansion in Bel Air right now, because apparently the huge house they have now isn't big enough for just the two of them. Rick has been documenting the building of it on his instagram.

by Anonymousreply 193September 25, 2019 2:41 PM

Ummmm Armenia is in ASIA

by Anonymousreply 194September 25, 2019 3:03 PM

R194, as are many middle eastern countries. Again, it's an iffy classification.

by Anonymousreply 195September 25, 2019 3:08 PM

There was fallout for her, R158. According to the Pink News website:

Hilton later apologised for the comments. She said, “I was having this private conversation with a friend of mine who is gay and our conversation was in no way towards the entire gay community.

“It is the last thing that I would ever want to do and I cannot put into words how much I wish I could take back every word.”

I don't believe her explanation.

by Anonymousreply 196September 25, 2019 4:36 PM

R142

[QUOTElooked kind of dykey ?

Looks like your typical humorless allegedly politically aware lesbian to me

by Anonymousreply 197September 25, 2019 4:55 PM

Armenia and the other countries in the Caucausus are not usually considered part of the Middle East. They are, however, in West Asia. West Asians, Central Asians, and South Asians are predominantly historically part of the Caucasoid race. This term, however, gets erroneously conflated with the "white race," which is not accepted among the scientific community. That being said, the concept of race is antiquated and needs to be retired.

by Anonymousreply 198September 26, 2019 6:16 AM

[quote]Armenia is Middle Eastern. It’s in Asia, not Europe. So the 5 people that[sic] WWd that dumb comment are just as stupid.

You're a fucking idiot on two counts: It's not in the ME and it's "WHO," dumbass.

And if DL were famous, it would certainly be at the top of the list for both bigotry and racism, because it seems a lot of you shitheads take any opportunity to be racist and/or bigoted towards anyone who isn't white. Even a thread like this becomes one where some of you assholes make a point of not only constantly naming non-whites, but then go onto make it about entire countries. Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 199September 26, 2019 6:24 AM

Armenia is NOT IN EUROPE

by Anonymousreply 200September 26, 2019 1:02 PM

It's in Eurasia. Just because you supremacists have created your own racist, "purity" tests/standards for geography where Jesus is suddenly white when it's convenient and geography is no longer a factor in that case, doesn't mean Armenia is suddenly in the Middle East because DL is full of vile people so obsessed with just hating so many people.

by Anonymousreply 201September 26, 2019 5:16 PM

Kathy Griffin

I don't care what anyone says, or how many gays she claims "love her", but Kathy Griffin is a total homophobe! Here's why. Often the butt of the joke has a subtext which is "being gay is the worst possible thing you can be, so it's funny!" She relentlessly went after Anderson Cooper in her comedy shows and what the punchline? He's a faggot, so it's funny!!!! She forced him out of the closet, though he wasn't in the closet in his private life. She forced him to publicly address it. Which is completely unfair. His dating life has nothing to do with reading the news.

He did what i did in High School. Befriend your bully and they stop attacking you. I'm so glad he got revenge and dumped her pathetic hag ass!!

by Anonymousreply 202September 26, 2019 5:55 PM

Adam Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 203September 26, 2019 6:00 PM

R202, that's an interesting perspective. That's also why I don't support outing anyone, unless THEY CAUSE LEGAL/PHYSICAL HARM TO OTHER GAYS. I do think Anderson would have come out eventually. The media has been portraying it like Cooper and Griffin were BFFs before the whole Trump's head thing.

by Anonymousreply 204September 26, 2019 6:05 PM

Cooper's daytime talk show put him on the fast track to coming out, not Kathy Griffin.

No one is obliged to uphold someone else's closet.

by Anonymousreply 205September 26, 2019 6:08 PM

r205 You're wrong. Why the fuck would doing a talk show be a fast track. And he had already revealed to the public that he was gay when he did the talk show. Your timeline is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 206September 26, 2019 6:23 PM

[Quote] Why the fuck would doing a talk show be a fast track

Part of the marketing was Anderson getting personal.

Cooper came out July 2012. The daytime show debuted Sept 2011. The daytime show ended May 2013.

by Anonymousreply 207September 26, 2019 6:35 PM

Even Sarah Palin and Shirley Phelps-Roper have gay friends. So does Ann Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 208September 26, 2019 8:11 PM

Eurasia doesn’t exist. There is Europe and there is Asia. And right near Europe there is also Africa.

by Anonymousreply 209September 26, 2019 9:11 PM

Eurafrasia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210September 27, 2019 1:53 AM

Where does Europe end and Asia start r209?

by Anonymousreply 211September 27, 2019 3:39 AM

In the past Kathy Griffin has made fun of Ryan Seacrest's gayness as well as Clay Aiken.

by Anonymousreply 212September 27, 2019 4:29 AM

[quote] Vicki Lawrence

I find that very difficult to believe.

by Anonymousreply 213September 27, 2019 4:36 AM

That can refer to people.

by Anonymousreply 214September 27, 2019 4:45 AM

That can refer to people.

by Anonymousreply 215September 27, 2019 4:45 AM

R208 Those gay friends are fucking pathetic and idiots.

by Anonymousreply 216September 27, 2019 4:50 AM

R66 I know black people who wouldn’t want Suge Knight moving in next door.

by Anonymousreply 217September 27, 2019 5:01 AM

^ Most black people wouldn't want Suge Knight moving next door.

by Anonymousreply 218September 27, 2019 5:03 AM

Neither would we want Trump either.

by Anonymousreply 219September 27, 2019 5:05 AM

I sure as hell would not want to live next to Suge Knight. It doesn't have to be a racial thing at all. r66's story is completely believable.

by Anonymousreply 220September 27, 2019 6:05 AM

R115 and R116 Did you not hear that she became a DJ? (not kidding)

by Anonymousreply 221September 27, 2019 7:35 AM

R186 That makes her a moron, not a racist

by Anonymousreply 222September 27, 2019 7:43 AM

R222 she can't be both??

by Anonymousreply 223September 27, 2019 10:55 AM

Paris Hilton is just evil period and according to Tina Fey shockingly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 224September 27, 2019 1:11 PM

R224, Fey called Hilton a trannie and said that she buys really cheap weaves/wigs, hair would be falling all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 225September 27, 2019 1:23 PM

I never understood the fascination with Paris Hilton in the first place. What exactly did this creature do to make the tabloids and media pay so much attention to her? She's ugly; she's dumb, and she's a racist bitch, what else is there?

by Anonymousreply 226September 27, 2019 1:28 PM

R226 The Simple Life helped.

by Anonymousreply 227September 27, 2019 1:32 PM

R226, that was what was interesting. She was a moron and a blank slate yet I saw footage of parents with small children waiting in line to get her autograph. That was really bizarre, what kind of young child would even be interested in Hilton? These kids were shaking and crying when they got to meet her. In retrospect, it seems RELATIVELY innocuous despite hilton's homophobia. I remember everyone wanting her to go to jail when she got in trouble. Well, now I'd take Hilton over the 12 Kardashians plus Kanye. They are the family that never dies.

by Anonymousreply 228September 27, 2019 2:03 PM

[quote]The Simple Life helped.

And that sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 229September 27, 2019 2:11 PM

Sue Megners (Hollywood superagent):

From Tatum's O'Neal book:

"Unfortunately, my friendship with Michael Jackson came to an abrupt ending. He'd played the Scarecrow in The Wiz. For the film's New York premiere, Michael invited me to be his date. I asked my dad, who didn't care one way or another if I went, but my talent agent Sue Megners was dead set against it. Sue told me in exactly these words: "You can't go to a premiere with a n*gger."

by Anonymousreply 230September 27, 2019 2:20 PM

Sue megners was a jewish german immigrant, using that kind of language right?

by Anonymousreply 231September 27, 2019 2:51 PM

Aretha Franklin hated white people.

by Anonymousreply 232September 27, 2019 9:20 PM

r232 = Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 233September 27, 2019 9:40 PM

Mexican "comedian" George Lopez DESPISES white people. It couldn't be more obvious.

by Anonymousreply 234September 27, 2019 9:49 PM

Walt Disney

by Anonymousreply 235September 27, 2019 10:01 PM

Saul of Tarsus

by Anonymousreply 236September 27, 2019 10:03 PM

Leviticus

by Anonymousreply 237September 27, 2019 10:04 PM

[quote] Well, now I'd take Hilton over the 12 Kardashians plus Kanye. They are the family that never dies.

No. Just no. If there's anything I appreciate the Kardashians for is that they stole that dumb, ugly, racist, homophobic Paris Hilton's gig and turned her into a nobody. And that it was done by Kim, her former assistant (the help!) makes it especially sweet. One of the few times an evil celebrity has gotten their just desserts. It must have killed her to see Kim swipe the rag from under her, use her playbook, and go on to literally be the biggest star in the world. That is 'take me home Jesus' stuff.

Now, we can debate the Kardashians and why they've lasted so long ... simple. Kim was willing to share the spotlight with her family and friends, something the greedy, selfish, self-absorbed Paris could never. Nicole Ritchie was always reminded she was the junior of the team and Nicki Hilton never became independently famous. For Kim, whenever she did something that caused the public to go off her, like her fake marriage to Kris Humphries, the family would always step in to distract from the heat.

by Anonymousreply 238September 28, 2019 1:42 AM

[Quote] and Nicki Hilton never became independently famous.

I always assumed it was because Nicki wasn't as interested in being famous the same way Paris was.

by Anonymousreply 239September 28, 2019 3:46 AM

Nicki didn’t want to become famous. She was supposed to do The Surreal Life with Paris but opted out.

by Anonymousreply 240September 28, 2019 3:49 AM

I saw Paris on some YouTuber’s channel recently and she is STILL doing the baby talk and STILL has the same tired blonde extensions and the same make up. It’s like she’s stuck in 2003.

by Anonymousreply 241September 28, 2019 3:54 AM

R238: In which universe is Kim Kardashian the biggest star in the world?

She is a trash reality show star, she makes a lot of money, but in terms of celebrity she is a complete nobody and nobody with a brain take her seriously

by Anonymousreply 242September 28, 2019 10:46 AM

Like it or not, the Kardashians last year (or the year before) earned more money than any movie star. Can you name a movie star or music act with the same name recognition? They're big all the world, in Turkey, Africa, Guatemala ... you name it. I'm watching a trashy french reality series that's currently one the most popular shows in France. At least two of the girls have styled themselves as Kim, complete with fake butt (see picture at link). This is approach Marilyn Monroe level shit when so many women all over the world appropriate your look.

Now, you didn't ask me if I like the Kardashians. I don't. In fact I loathe them and hate that talent is no longer a requirement for stardom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243September 28, 2019 1:31 PM

R238--no. The reason the Kardashians have listed is strictly because of THE MOTHER. She had the depravity to sell her daugther's sex tape and she is a marketing genius. Kim is just her project as are ALL her daughters. She knows how to hustle. She may be morally dubious, but I give her that.

by Anonymousreply 244September 28, 2019 7:53 PM

If it were just because of the mother, wouldn't Rob be a star? Even the third Kardashian girl isn't really a star.

by Anonymousreply 245September 28, 2019 8:07 PM

All the Kardashians are stars. Kourtney also, she just chooses to focus on her children. Kim doesn’t.

Rob isn’t easy to market the way the women are r245

by Anonymousreply 246September 28, 2019 8:10 PM

No one's denying that the family is completely amoral, r244. Just saying that there's no Michael Jackson-like figure (or Madonna during her peak) who's more famous than them right now. After the breakup and decline of Brangelina, Kimye is now the most famous, and powerful, couple in showbiz. The two biggest celebrity stories of the last few years (not counting Jussie because that wasn't about fame) Kim's armed robbery in Paris and Kanye acting a fool in the Oval Office.

by Anonymousreply 247September 28, 2019 8:13 PM

Morrissey

by Anonymousreply 248September 28, 2019 8:14 PM

[quote] Rob isn’t easy to market the way the women are

If the womanly ass troll is any indication, there is a market out there for Rob Kardashian, waiting to be exploited.

by Anonymousreply 249September 28, 2019 8:15 PM

Rob was treated the same as the girls. In fact, Kris dispatched him to Dancing with the Stars to distract from Kim's marital troubles with the NBA player.

by Anonymousreply 250September 28, 2019 8:15 PM

[quote]Kimye is now the most famous, and powerful, couple in showbiz.

BTW, I think only Jay Z and Beyonce have a chance of upstaging them but they're not making big hits right now.

by Anonymousreply 251September 28, 2019 8:17 PM

R250 exactly. And he never took off because there isn’t an audience for a male Kardashian the way there’s one for the women.

by Anonymousreply 252September 28, 2019 8:22 PM

R243: Nobody denied they are able to make tons of money, but they are not stars (apart of reality show stars). They don't have any real talent, and their expiration day will come sooner or later

by Anonymousreply 253September 28, 2019 8:27 PM

Talent doesn’t determine if you’re a star or not.

by Anonymousreply 254September 28, 2019 8:30 PM

R254: Being a trashy reallity show star is not the same that being a real star

by Anonymousreply 255September 28, 2019 8:34 PM

Sweetie, those “trashy” reality stars aren’t your average reality stars. They aren’t the BB cast, they’re worldwide household names making like $100 million a year.

by Anonymousreply 256September 28, 2019 8:36 PM

[quote] If it were just because of the mother, wouldn't Rob be a star?

Rob Kardashian rebels against his mom in a passive-aggressive ways like getting (and staying) fat and his relationship with Blac Chyna (or whatever her name is spelled). He sabotages his mother's plans for him any way he can.

by Anonymousreply 257September 28, 2019 8:37 PM

And i repeat, it's not about the money, i know they are filthy rich and i couldn't care less.

The moment they dissapear of tv, they will be irrelevant (and fortunately they are not famous in my country)

by Anonymousreply 258September 28, 2019 8:38 PM

The Kardashians are household names. They are used by companies to promote items and cover magazines. They’re STARS.

by Anonymousreply 259September 28, 2019 8:47 PM

No, they are not. They are marketing cash cows

by Anonymousreply 260September 28, 2019 8:48 PM

Which would make them stars.

by Anonymousreply 261September 28, 2019 8:49 PM

[quote]Mae West - Homophobe

Growing up I actually thought she was some kind of drag queen. Later on, when I moved to LA I heard rumors that she was.

by Anonymousreply 262September 28, 2019 8:51 PM

I heard Chloe Grace Moretz is also.

by Anonymousreply 263September 28, 2019 8:55 PM

[quote] Which would make them stars.

They are A-List Reality TV trash. It's like calling a cam whore on Chaturbate a porn STAR.

by Anonymousreply 264September 28, 2019 9:13 PM

Does the cam whore make millions, cover magazines, are media fixtures and household names worldwide?

by Anonymousreply 265September 28, 2019 9:15 PM

[quote] Does the cam whore make millions, cover magazines, are media fixtures and household names worldwide?

What's it to you? Does the cam whore give you a cut? Like, really.

by Anonymousreply 266September 28, 2019 9:17 PM

r265 = Wendy Williams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267September 28, 2019 9:19 PM

The Kardashian girls are all whores and their mother is their pimp.

and what this country continually finds so fascinating about them I will never know.

by Anonymousreply 268September 28, 2019 9:30 PM

R263 racist??

by Anonymousreply 269September 29, 2019 2:27 AM

R269 both

by Anonymousreply 270September 29, 2019 2:38 AM

R270 I thought she was bi??

by Anonymousreply 271September 29, 2019 4:06 AM

da reverence All s Shaprin doesn't like whitey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272September 29, 2019 4:34 AM

Lol some kuntrashian pr shill found this thread, they are glorified whores who sell their cunts for money. Apparently Kris had kylie and kendall sell their underage self to make them the success they are now.

by Anonymousreply 273September 29, 2019 4:40 AM

Spika Lee Lee don't like whitey either and he ain't afraids to says it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274September 29, 2019 4:42 AM

Funny you mention spike Lee, plenty of blacks are racist towards Hispanics and Asians and other minority groups but that's never called out. I guess racism is only bad when a whitey does it.

by Anonymousreply 275September 29, 2019 4:51 AM

Funny you mention spike Lee, plenty of blacks are racist towards Hispanics and Asians and other minority groups but that's never called out. I guess racism is only bad when a whitey does it.

by Anonymousreply 276September 29, 2019 4:51 AM

[quote]plenty of blacks are racist towards Hispanics and Asians and other minority groups but that's never called out.

Bullshit. Yes they are called out. And besides Hispanics and Asians are WAY more racist to blacks than the other way around, so who cares?

This thread is about CELEBRITIES who are homophobic and/or racist; not regular everyday people.

by Anonymousreply 277September 29, 2019 5:03 AM

R276, If you followed the Shane Gillis story it's clear that racism is only unaccaptable when it's about black people.

Asians and every other group are apparently fair game even from white folks.

by Anonymousreply 278September 29, 2019 5:06 AM

[quote] I heard Chloe Grace Moretz is also.

[quote] [R263] racist??

[quote] [R269] both

Total bullshit. The worst she ever did was throw a bit of shade at a competing movie, Boy Erased, which was released around the time her own movie, The Miseducation of Cameron Post, was released.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279September 29, 2019 5:20 AM

How can Chloe Grace Moretz be homophobic when no less than TWO of her brothers are gay and she has a girlfriend. The family is from the south so maybe there's some racism, but homophobia seems unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 280September 29, 2019 5:27 AM

[quote]Shania Twain. Had a run in with her. She went out of her way to be nice to everyone else at the function my partner and I were attending except for us. Actually, she was OK until she realized we're a couple when her behavior took a 180 degree turn.

This doesn’t surprise me a bit after her “I would have voted for him!” (Trump) comment she made. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 281September 29, 2019 5:28 AM

She's not homophobic, 2 of her brothers are gay and she's the closets to them, also she is bisexual so how is she a homophobe?

by Anonymousreply 282September 29, 2019 5:58 AM

R270: You are really bad at trolling. She is not only bi, she is totally supportive of her two gay brothers.

Throwing some shade to Boy erased doesn't equate to being an homophobe. Even if that lead to the worst coming out in recent years. There are egiptian hieroglyphs clearer than Lucas Hedges coming out (he seems a nice guy but that was the most self serving pile of crap in recent years)

by Anonymousreply 283September 29, 2019 10:26 AM

Maybe the troll is Khloe. I remember when they had that stupid fight on twitter and thought she was posting photos of Chloe's asshole.

by Anonymousreply 284September 29, 2019 10:39 AM

r272, is a racist.

Shun her gals!

by Anonymousreply 285September 29, 2019 12:33 PM

In what world does homophobia not exist in the South?! R280

by Anonymousreply 286September 29, 2019 12:42 PM

I was wondering how Kardashians came to hijack this thread because they may be many things, but they're not racist or homophobic. Then I remembered they're responsible for killing Paris Hilton's "career".

by Anonymousreply 287September 29, 2019 4:44 PM

Paris Hilton killed her own career. Kris Jenner saw an opportunity and sold her family to the gossip rag industry by creating media content the gossip industry could use for click bait and sell magazines. Thanks to the Kardashians and Reality TV the gossip industry no longer has to rely only on vague think pieces of how Jennifer Aniston still hates Angelina Jolie for stealing Brad Pitt from her decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 288September 29, 2019 5:14 PM

R286: You must have very limited reading comprehension. It's not about the south, it's about her family, it's very difficult to believe she could be an homophobe with the family she has

by Anonymousreply 289September 29, 2019 5:56 PM

[QUOTE]Paris Hilton killed her own career.

Career ? What career ? She's an heiress who looks like Berlin streetwalker.

by Anonymousreply 290September 29, 2019 6:46 PM

This could've been a fun thread. WTF with Paris Hilton? Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 291September 29, 2019 6:53 PM

R291 here is how I picture you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292September 30, 2019 5:05 AM

R286, maybe your reading comprehension isn't very good or maybe I wasn't clear enough. I wasn't saying that homophobia does not exist in THE SOUTH. I was saying that there might be racist attitudes in THE FAMILY but it's unlikely that there are homophobic feelings in THE FAMILY since two of the sons and Chloe herself are openly gay. To be even clearer, yes, there is homophobia in the South.

by Anonymousreply 293September 30, 2019 7:11 AM

Chris Pratt

by Anonymousreply 294October 3, 2019 7:01 AM

I'm actually stunned to learn that Chris Pratt is some sort of hardcore religious nut!!

by Anonymousreply 295October 3, 2019 10:29 AM

R295 why??

by Anonymousreply 296October 3, 2019 12:23 PM

yeah, why?

by Anonymousreply 297October 3, 2019 12:39 PM

Well, for starters, I have never heard that info about Pratt before. My only impressions of him were interviews for movies such as GotGin which he came across as woke, refreshingly funny, laddish and cutely immature - not how I picture hardcore followers of Jesus for sure! I've always thought of him as one of the truly chill people that are the good new pop culture generation. So now I'm shocked!

by Anonymousreply 298October 3, 2019 1:34 PM

He's a member of that mega-church that courts celebrities like Bieber, Vanessa Hudgens, and assorted Jenners and Kardashians. I'd imagine it's like Scientology, where the famous people are treated like royalty and seem to mostly use it for networking/socializing, while the peons get hit with the really intense and oppressive dogma.

by Anonymousreply 299October 3, 2019 1:54 PM

Pratt was rumored to have been kind of a bully and an inappropriate creep on Parks & Rec so the fact that he became a bigoted religious nut isn't very surprising.

by Anonymousreply 300October 3, 2019 5:53 PM

Old Joe Kennedy didn't like blacks. Never had one work for him at Hyannis.

by Anonymousreply 301October 3, 2019 6:49 PM

R300 apparently Rob Lowe wasn't a favourite on the set of Parks. Is there anyone who wasn't an asshole on that show??

by Anonymousreply 302October 4, 2019 6:44 AM

R288, "Paris Hilton" and "career" in the same sentence?

Bwaa-haaah-haaaaaa-HAAAAAAAHG-ggggggurglerg-HAKKK-HUKKK-CCCCCCAAWWFFFFF. Ahem. Hee.

by Anonymousreply 303October 4, 2019 11:03 PM

I don't accuse people, even low-level pseudo-celebrities, of being racist or homophobic

But I'll give you a little hint about someone I've vaguely heard about. No idea if it's true, of course.

ABCDEF

by Anonymousreply 304October 4, 2019 11:05 PM

I can't be homophobic. I'm transgender.

by Anonymousreply 305October 5, 2019 2:07 AM

Israel Broussard from the Happy Death Day movies got in trouble for racist, homophobic tweets and liking alt-right pages. He was raised in Mississippi so not too surprising.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306October 5, 2019 2:12 AM

I have heard for YEARS that “Stone Cold” Steve Austin is a raging racist and homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 307October 30, 2019 12:46 AM

I still find it hard to believe Sandra Bullock could date Jesse James and not know he was a neo-Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 308October 30, 2019 12:50 AM

Senator Larry Craig Ted Nugent Michelle Shocked Illinois congressman Aaron Schock Mormon leader Ted Haggard Tracy Morgan Kevin Hart Randy Boehning Our brother Roy Cohn Dire Straits George Rekers Lil Wayne

by Anonymousreply 309October 30, 2019 1:05 AM

I heard the complete opposite about "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

He was pro gay in the 80s & came out publicly for gay marriage long before it was fashionable for athletes.

by Anonymousreply 310October 30, 2019 2:02 AM

The blackface wearing cunts, Bette Davis, Joan Crawford and Judy Garland. Nasty racist whores.

by Anonymousreply 311October 30, 2019 7:02 AM

Christina Aguilera has a phobia of little people. They're aware of this and they've been known to crowd around her in public. This was on MTV's True Life years ago. One of the little people on the show was part of a group that mobbed her.

by Anonymousreply 312October 30, 2019 7:28 AM

Julia Child was a raging homophobe

by Anonymousreply 313October 30, 2019 7:39 AM

Stop lying R313

by Anonymousreply 314October 30, 2019 11:45 AM

[quote]Pratt was rumored to have been kind of a bully and an inappropriate creep on Parks & Rec so the fact that he became a bigoted religious nut isn't very surprising.

BULLSHIT. Most people loved Pratt on that set. Ask Billy Eichner. And yes, EVERYONE was surprised that Pratt is a religious freak.

I think he's one of those "I don't hate gays because we're ALL sinners" kinda nuts.

by Anonymousreply 315October 30, 2019 12:01 PM

Brigitte Bardot. Very racist and extreme right-winger who makes Mel Gibson seem like a saint.

by Anonymousreply 316October 30, 2019 12:39 PM

Yes. Bardot has made public homophobic statements for years--I'll see if I can find a source to link to.

She now has the face she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 317October 30, 2019 8:10 PM

R317, Deneuve looks sooooo much better than Bardot.

by Anonymousreply 318October 30, 2019 8:20 PM

"She now has the face she deserves ..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319October 30, 2019 8:45 PM

R319, She's just a turkey with a human head now

by Anonymousreply 320October 30, 2019 10:18 PM

R14. James Woods is a homophobic fool. He tweeted about Call Me By My Name being perverse and then Armie hammer replied: Don't you date 16-year-olds? That was the best day.

by Anonymousreply 321October 30, 2019 10:45 PM

R307 Steve Austin was a bit homophobic years ago, but has recently admitted he was wrong and is now pretty vocal about his support of LGBTQA+. I had some friends take their honeymoon at a Wrestlemania a few years ago and he went out of his way to get them photos with almost all the WWE personalities available. So he was, but isn't now.

by Anonymousreply 322October 30, 2019 11:41 PM

R321 good on Armie.

by Anonymousreply 323October 31, 2019 3:10 AM

I recall reading a number of years ago that Anthony Clark made a very racist statement on the set of "Boston Common", referring to a black female crew member as an N-word. This was, supposedly, in reaction to him overhearing her referring to him as gay (she didn't use any derogatory terms, just assumed that whoever she was talking to knew Clark is gay.) He told her something along the lines: "Well, how would you like if I called you a n*****??"

by Anonymousreply 324October 31, 2019 4:02 AM

[quote]The Kardashian girls are all whores and their mother is their pimp. and what this country continually finds so fascinating about them I will never know.

It's overwhelmingly teen girls and their Deporable mothers. They are basically selling makeup/clothes/lifestyle fantasy on that show. They don't have any real skills or acting abilities. Straight men are not watching that, gay man are not watching that, its all woman doing that, making them billions in the process. I know old and young, rich and poor woman who all have one thing in common and its that love for that stupid show.

Oh and one Trans Asian friend who thinks the Kardashians are the American dream. She has even gone as far as buying those $20,000 purses.

by Anonymousreply 325October 31, 2019 7:56 AM

She opted for a designer purse rather than a designer hoo-hah?

by Anonymousreply 326November 2, 2019 2:00 AM

Melissa Joan Hart? She's one of those born again Christian Republicans. Homophobia is usually part of the package deal.

by Anonymousreply 327November 2, 2019 4:08 AM

[quote]She opted for a designer purse rather than a designer hoo-hah?

Actually she did. Went to the most famous sex change DR in the country at the time. UNFORTUNATELY, she felt compelled to show me without notice.

by Anonymousreply 328November 2, 2019 8:18 AM

Only flyover gays care about the Kardashians. Very lower middle class.

by Anonymousreply 329November 8, 2019 2:26 PM

The Kardashians main fans are within cities.

by Anonymousreply 330November 8, 2019 2:27 PM

James Caan is such a right-wing extremist, he'd be a Nazi if Hitler were alive.

Mel Gibson has donated millions to Holy Family Catholic Church in California.

Denzel Washington may not be homophobic, but he is a registered Republican.

by Anonymousreply 331November 8, 2019 3:36 PM

R331, I don't think that's true about Denzel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332November 8, 2019 3:40 PM

R332, in most states including my own, voter registrations are public records. According to D. Washington's internet bio, he's a devout Christian and reads the Bible daily, so that's in accord with the sources I've read that he's a Republican. Doesn't matter to me, so I'll state that I retract my claim made above.

by Anonymousreply 333November 8, 2019 3:51 PM

Being a Christian means Politically you’re Republican? Have we come this far from EDUCATION?!

by Anonymousreply 334November 8, 2019 3:54 PM

R333, most black voters are Democrats and many of those voters include people who are devout Christians.

by Anonymousreply 335November 8, 2019 4:05 PM

I know Christians that vote Democratic. I know Republicans that are in favor of gay rights and aren’t homophobic. You would be shocked.

by Anonymousreply 336November 8, 2019 4:07 PM

R334, I did not claim that; you're being disingenuous. Unwavering support for today's GOP comes from from evangelical Christians. R335, many black voters are Democrats. I'm aware of American political demographics. R336, the correct syntax is, "I know Christians who vote Democratic. I know Republicans who are in favor of gay rights and aren't homophobic." As certain friends say, these days nothing shocks me.

by Anonymousreply 337November 8, 2019 5:12 PM

Anyone who voted for Trump is in fact racist or bigoted or tolerates it. There's no excuse for voting for that racist pig that could justify your vote.

The fact that some will defend a racist or bigot because they're merely pro-gay, is the equivalent of "Hitler loved dogs."

The GOP in 2019 plays on the worst of humanity. Fear-mongering and scapegoating. There is no justification whatsoever. If some didn't have such a simplistic view of the world and a limited and short-sighted grasp of foreign policy and history, they wouldn't stupidly chalk everything up to "political correctness" as they hypocritically whine about gay jokes in the same breath.

by Anonymousreply 338November 8, 2019 5:46 PM

Jensen Ackles is anti-gay. (I guess he's "famous," at least with lonely middle-aged women?)

by Anonymousreply 339November 8, 2019 6:09 PM

I seriously doubt Hillary is racist or homophobic. She’s just got to be very careful about her reputation and who she associates with. Her fan base (aka her income) depends on young white well-off girls.

by Anonymousreply 340November 8, 2019 6:51 PM

[Quote] Jensen Ackles is anti-gay. (I guess he's "famous," at least with lonely middle-aged women?)

Anti gay? Or just doesn't care for Destiel?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341November 9, 2019 3:33 AM

R341 no, he hates Destiel BECAUSE he's a homophobe. And honestly, I hope the cognative dissonance brought on by all that slash fanfiction is slowly eating away at him. Or maybe not so slowly.

by Anonymousreply 342November 9, 2019 3:48 AM

[Quote] no, he hates Destiel BECAUSE he's a homophobe. And honestly, I hope the cognative dissonance brought on by all that slash fanfiction is slowly eating away at him. Or maybe not so slowly.

Just because an an actor doesn't care for a ship doesn't automatically mean they're a homophobe. Fucking shippers act so entitled and then don't understand why they think you're nuts.

by Anonymousreply 343November 9, 2019 10:42 AM

Hillary Clinton. Entitled, contemptuous bitch who thinks people of color should bow down to her and lick her boots.

by Anonymousreply 344November 9, 2019 10:45 AM

R344 I voted for her because Trump is worse, but I cannot forget her "marriage is between a man and a woman" shit.

by Anonymousreply 345November 9, 2019 10:47 AM

I don't understand why there is so much hatred toward the Kardashians. They used the internet smarter than anyone else and made themselves a fortune. This is America. It's fine to get rich and, as far as I can tell, they haven't made their money illegally. So what's the problem? And don't try to claim that they're the ones ruining the culture. They didn't invent wanting to be rich and famous. Andy Warhol made people famous for nothing decades before the Kardashians. Edie Sedgwick anyone? They've become scapegoats for bitter, jealous, lazy thinking losers to take cheap shots at. As for the Kardashians "doing nothing?" That's not true. They do a lot. It's people who sit on message boards repeatedly pissing and moaning and spewing insults at them who are doing nothing with their lives. And if they don't deserve their fame, who does? Some actress on a lame sitcom who recites lines that are written for her? That doesn't take much talent either. I think a large part of the hostility against the Kardashians is that they are a little too comfortable with black people and there are still a LOT of people who don't like that.

by Anonymousreply 346November 10, 2019 3:19 AM

Margaret Court.

by Anonymousreply 347November 10, 2019 3:29 AM

[Quote] I think a large part of the hostility against the Kardashians is that they are a little too comfortable with black people and there are still a LOT of people who don't like that.

You might be right about that. But I wouldn't say it's the main reason for why they get so much hate.

[Quote] And if they don't deserve their fame, who does? Some actress on a lame sitcom who recites lines that are written for her? That doesn't take much talent.

Allison Janney would probably disagree with you on that lol

by Anonymousreply 348November 10, 2019 3:57 AM

Charlton Heston

by Anonymousreply 349November 12, 2019 1:43 AM

Denzel has held fundraisers for Obama and both Clintons. Now someone's trying to say he's a registered Republican? Lies.

by Anonymousreply 350November 17, 2019 2:36 AM

Will Smith, but that’s been a known fact for years. Brad Pitt. Woody Allen. Chadwick Boseman. George Clooney. Leonardo DiCaprio.

by Anonymousreply 351November 17, 2019 2:51 AM

Shit, sorry, forgot to say. All of the actors I mentioned are just homophobic, but Woody is probably racist too.

by Anonymousreply 352November 17, 2019 2:52 AM

R351 Brad gave $100,000.00 to fight for gay marriage.

I can't recall anyone else with $$$ giving more than that.

Why did you add Pitt's name to your list?

by Anonymousreply 353November 17, 2019 4:30 AM

[quote] I don't understand why there is so much hatred toward the Kardashians. They used the internet smarter than anyone else and made themselves a fortune.

Because they did it without contributing anything to society except horrible reality show episodes.

[quote] don't try to claim that they're the ones ruining the culture. They didn't invent wanting to be rich and famous.

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

[quote] As for the Kardashians "doing nothing?" That's not true. They do a lot.

Such as? Cure HIV? Adopt an unwanted child? The amount of money they donated to charity is so infinitesimal compared to their vast wealth they give billionaires a bad name.

[quote] And if they don't deserve their fame, who does? Some actress on a lame sitcom who recites lines that are written for her? That doesn't take much talent either.

At least actresses work, learn lines and put in 12 hour days on a set. They audition and have actual skills. The K-whore are too lazy to even do that. Even their sex tape was shitty.

[quote] I think a large part of the hostility against the Kardashians is that they are a little too comfortable with black people.

Nope, we had a black president for 8 years, no one gives a shit or even pays attention who those whore are spreading their legs for.

by Anonymousreply 354November 17, 2019 6:32 AM

Wasn't Kiefer caught in photos making out with a guy on a pub or doing very sexual things with men while drunk? Did I make this up?

by Anonymousreply 355November 17, 2019 7:47 AM

I work in Film and TV and can't fathom anyone who's a homophobe in this business. it's literally impossible not to deal with a lot of gays every day, everywhere all the time.

by Anonymousreply 356November 17, 2019 7:56 AM

Gregory Peck made sure those homosexuals kept their distance.

by Anonymousreply 357November 17, 2019 8:01 AM

I don't know now that he's joined that Christian cult but Pratt was definitely not a homophobe before that, quite the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 358November 17, 2019 8:21 AM

Justin Trudeau thinks it funny to dress up as an African-American.

Bill Clinton says it's OK to masturbate on the staff.

by Anonymousreply 359November 17, 2019 10:39 AM

[Quote] I work in Film and TV and can't fathom anyone who's a homophobe in this business.

Really?

by Anonymousreply 360November 17, 2019 11:02 AM

Alex Trebeck was a homophobe who discriminated against gays for decades until we became too pervasive for him to do so successfully.

by Anonymousreply 361November 17, 2019 11:08 AM

R353 Good publicity, and he can afford it. Besides, there are plenty of people who support us because it makes them look good, but would be disgusted if they ever had to shake a gay guy’s hand in private.

by Anonymousreply 362November 17, 2019 6:23 PM

Big Brother contestant and Pro Wrestler Jessie Godderz

by Anonymousreply 363November 17, 2019 7:19 PM

Jesse Godderz is in no way any kind of celebrity, except in his own mind.

by Anonymousreply 364November 17, 2019 8:06 PM

Jessie is now a devout Christian that holds Bible Studies and teaches in Bible Classes. He does daily devotions etc. and has spoken against homosexuality, after introducing us to his beautiful baby out of wedlock.

by Anonymousreply 365November 17, 2019 8:12 PM

It's very difficult for me to believe that Brad Pitt. Woody Allen. Chadwick Boseman. George Clooney. Leonardo DiCaprio are all homophobic. Hasn't Leonardo DiCaprio portrayed gay / bisexual characters? Haven't Brad Pitt and George Clooney supported marriage equality? Isn't one of Woody Allen's children a gay guy?

by Anonymousreply 366November 18, 2019 1:07 AM

Boseman is not homophobic

by Anonymousreply 367November 18, 2019 1:10 AM

[quote] . I work in Film and TV and can't fathom anyone who's a homophobe in this business.

Really?

Really, if you ever been to a set or a development meeting you'd know that. The business does have homophobic people, but nothing is overt. It's literally impossible to do anything in the Entertainment World without gays or bis around. No one is a blatant raging homophobe. It's all behind closed doors, when it happens. This is not church, people.

by Anonymousreply 368November 18, 2019 8:41 PM

Come to think of it, I'm very curious to know how exactly do you imagine this business is like. This is the gayest business in the world, no real homophobe would stand dealing with it all day long.

Sometimes I feel like people fantasize too much about showbiz. Some people have mild homophobic behavior etc, but overall is very hard to be a true homophobe in it. Being against gays, even in the old days was looked down by artists and it certainly is very looked down today.

by Anonymousreply 369November 18, 2019 8:47 PM

Many would put up with it for the $$$

by Anonymousreply 370November 18, 2019 8:51 PM

I lived and worked in Hollywood, Burbank, Venice. There are a lot of gays in all aspects of behind the scenes work from stereotypical things like makeup to more modern things like 3D animation. For the most part I felt totally accepted. That said, one guy would not come within 10 feet of me only after he found out I was gay and my producer was so clumsy about his homophobia he once told me "I need you...but not in a sexual way". LOL Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 371November 20, 2019 5:22 AM

R354, So because the Kardashians haven't cured HIV or adopted an unwanted child they don't do anything and deserve to be hated? That's the most asinine justification for hating someone I've ever heard. You're a perfect example of the stupid, seething with jealousy, irrational losers who vent their pathetic frustrations by scapegoating the Kardashians. They created a business and made their name a brand. They got rich and good for them. Do you know how much ANYONE gives to charity let alone the Kardashians? Are you privvy to their tax returns? I doubt it. It's none of your damn business how much they give to charity. Stop looking for any feeble reason to justify your nitwit, petty hatred. Get over it, moron. They'll still be rich and you'll always be a loser.

What do supermodels contribute to the world or gossip blogs, for that matter, that is so valuable? The hatred directed at the Kardashians is ridiculous and unfounded, period. You must have a very empty, unhappy life if you are that hostile toward these people you don't even know who've done nothing to you.

by Anonymousreply 372November 20, 2019 5:35 AM

I don't hate the Kardashians R372, I was just pointing how why they are trash. Could care less one way or another. Trash is defined by lack of class, morals and driven by selfishness which is why I threw ups some examples of things that rich people of privilege as they are could easily do without the slightest impact on their life other than their pocket book. You need to grow the fuck up, just because someone make a lot of money dose not make them virtuous, smart or undeserving of criticism. Making money is just a skill some people are good at. Not in and of itself anything worth praising. A doctor will save your life, a fireman may rescue you from a burning building, a cop may take a bullet for you, but someone making a tone of money for themselves is in no way a contribution to society and therefore nothing anyone with a 5th grade or higher level of education should worship. And for the record, I don't worship super models, divas or other stereotype you are projecting. At least the supermodels actually work for a living besides just having a camera fallow around all day because their mother was married to a famous celerity. That is not a skill.

There are plenty of ways to make money besides pimping out your daughter on a sex tape that gets 'accidentally" leaked to the public a year after someone else famous did that stunt. Sorry but when mom sells a sex tape of her daughter even if she is of legal age is trashy.

And finally, I hate to burst your tiny bubble but yes, you can find out how much rich and famous people donate to charity because they make that information public and proud of what they did. Unlike the self absorbed tightwad Kartrashians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373November 20, 2019 7:43 AM

R373, you are a loser, get over it.

by Anonymousreply 374December 21, 2019 2:27 AM

I worked on a TV show where they were writing a plotline where a popular lead actress was going to get an interracial arc. They went so far as to cast the male co-star..except they forgot to tell the actress figuring it was not a big deal. She was from the deep south and told the producers in no uncertain terms that she was not going to do this storyline, it would not play well with her fan base. They had to re-write the whole plot so that the actor was in love with her but it was unrequited love. First time I had ever seen that, I was dumbfounded.

by Anonymousreply 375December 21, 2019 2:48 AM

R375 could we get another hint???

by Anonymousreply 376December 21, 2019 8:18 AM

r376 no I would tell you who it was if I wanted to - they are still a working actress and I don't want to fuck up any work I might get. Plus it would not be hard for them to figure out who posted it. Racism is pretty widespread in hollywood, just as much as homophobia still is.

by Anonymousreply 377December 23, 2019 8:09 PM

R375 Sounds like Sela Ward.

by Anonymousreply 378December 24, 2019 7:56 AM

R378 Sela has a racist fanbase??

by Anonymousreply 379December 24, 2019 12:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!