Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Walked out on a date last night

I'm a woman, she's a woman. We're mid-forties. We both have graduate degrees and great jobs. So, like nothing glaringly white trash out of the gate. We've been seeing each other for about four months and some of her behavior has raised the red flags. She hugs my friends way too long and tight, earning her "the big squeeze" moniker.

I took her to see Eddie Izzard and she whooped and hollered and finger-whistled and talked through the whole damn thing. The woman in front of us moved. After, I gently told her it was a bit much and she got passive-aggressively weird about it: "Sorry you think I ruined it!" and pouty. By this time, I knew I didn't want her around too long but loved fucking her. She's an opthal with a good job and decent upbringing, so I thought her behavior was maybe an anomaly. Nope. Dinner party at my home. She had approximately 24 drinks, smoked a bunch of weed (legal here) and every other word out of her mouth was "fuckin' this" and "I wanna take you upstairs and get me some cervix." What. The. Fuck.

One time after sex, she slapped my on the ass and said, "YEAH, I just tore that pussy UP." What the actual fuck.

We went to a concert at a winery and she went through two bottles of pinot gris by herself. In about 80 minutes. Then tried to go down on me in the car on the way home until her hair got caught in the steering wheel as I was turning.

At this point, I'd dwindled it down to seeing her once a month for sex. Against my better judgment and because I was hoping it would lead to sex (this woman is high femme hot, head-turningly stunning), we last night went to the new Tarantino movie. I politely reminded her that she has a bad habit of talking through movies and I'd appreciate it if she didn't do it. That lasted about 15 minutes. Commenting, slapping the seat in front of her, which was occupied, in throes of snorts and laughter, heehawing through a bloody, violent scene. Lots of "FUCK YEAHs" and "SHIT THAT'S RIGHT" sprinkled throughout. People were turning around and staring and it didn't phase her. I asked her to stop several times.

Then I just looked at her and said, "Shut. The. Fuck. Up." She rolled her eyes at me. I got up and left. She followed and said something passive-aggressive "So sorry the company wasn't up to your standards." I ordered a Lyft and left. I knew I just didn't want to be around this person any longer at all, in any capacity. This morning she'd blocked me on Insta, like a 16 year old.

Am I the asshole? Do I sound supremely uptight?

by Anonymousreply 217September 16, 2019 4:20 AM

Well, I never in all my life.

by Anonymousreply 1September 12, 2019 5:03 PM

∞ / 10

by Anonymousreply 2September 12, 2019 5:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 12, 2019 5:04 PM

Wait, so what happened to the men?

by Anonymousreply 4September 12, 2019 5:07 PM

Wait, so what happened to the men?

by Anonymousreply 5September 12, 2019 5:07 PM

Is her name Azmodeus?

by Anonymousreply 6September 12, 2019 5:07 PM

You both sound pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 7September 12, 2019 5:08 PM

Very funny and amusing post , but yeah, no you are dodging a huge bullet

by Anonymousreply 8September 12, 2019 5:11 PM

Was she ((( I look around to see if the coast is clear))) um.... black?

by Anonymousreply 9September 12, 2019 5:14 PM

Don't despair. You will find someone else to have hate sex with. And whatever else you do, don't have any more contact with her unless you want to replay the last act of Fatal Attraction.

by Anonymousreply 10September 12, 2019 5:14 PM

[quote]Am I the asshole?

Yes.

[quote]Do I sound supremely uptight?

No. You just sound like a gay man who likes to pretend to be a lesbian online and create ESTs.

by Anonymousreply 11September 12, 2019 5:17 PM

Now THAT'S just weird.

by Anonymousreply 12September 12, 2019 5:18 PM

[quote]"I wanna take you upstairs and get me some cervix."

I stopped reading after this and the 24 drinks part.

by Anonymousreply 13September 12, 2019 5:19 PM

If someone is too crude/loud for you to feel comfortable with them in public, that's plenty of reason to break things off. I think that in a relationship you should be eager to spend time with the person you're dating, not dreading it.

by Anonymousreply 14September 12, 2019 5:19 PM

You are the asshole for asking if you are the asshole. DL is not Reddit!

by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2019 5:20 PM

She sounds like fun. You on the other hand.........

by Anonymousreply 16September 12, 2019 5:21 PM

lmao! She's a little too wild for you gurl. Go let her find somebody fun. Too funny.

by Anonymousreply 17September 12, 2019 5:22 PM

This is either made up, or you are in recovery.

Either way, not a good match.

by Anonymousreply 18September 12, 2019 5:23 PM

You did the right thing - crass behavior is hard to tolerate. If it was indeed once, that would be one thing. But it's not.

She doesn't consider the people around her or does it just to get a rise out of them. Either one is wrong.

Move on - don't contact her.

by Anonymousreply 19September 12, 2019 5:23 PM

You're on the wrong site, babe.

You want the MichFest Advisory Website for lifestyle suggestions for today's modern age lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 20September 12, 2019 5:24 PM

OP here. I'm certainly a woman. No, she isn't black. It isn't a fake EST post. My friends, after the first few WTF moments with her, thought perhaps I was being too rough on her, too harsh, too elitist. She IS from Florida, and the white trash flares up now and again. I saw huge moments of hope with her, but mostly because I love the way she presents and looks. But then get a couple of drinks in her and the Florida comes out.

Yeah, R16, R17, this is what I'm truly wondering. Have I lost my sense of humor? A year ago, I got out of a long-term relationship with a very serious-minded academic and her elitist attitude definitely wore off on me. I'm wondering if I just need to let loose and be a little more accepting with future dates. I tried, even when I knew I only wanted sex with her, I tried. It's gnarly out there.

by Anonymousreply 21September 12, 2019 5:28 PM

Why do you have do date her? Can't she just be a fuck buddy?

by Anonymousreply 22September 12, 2019 5:28 PM

lmao! She's a little too wild for you gurl. Go let her find somebody fun.

You can be wild and fun without being an asshole. I can't stand inconsiderate trash who don't GAF about other people.

by Anonymousreply 23September 12, 2019 5:30 PM

R22, I tried. God did I try. Women are supremely bad at just being fuck buddies.

by Anonymousreply 24September 12, 2019 5:30 PM

^^Oops, first sentence above is a quote from R17

by Anonymousreply 25September 12, 2019 5:31 PM

Izzard's tour doesn't start until the 15th, though?

by Anonymousreply 26September 12, 2019 5:34 PM

No you have not lost your sense of humor. The fact that everyone looks at her like she’s a freak when she’s acting up in public just shows that her behavior is irritating and not normal to most other people. And let’s be honest - to be acting like that in her mid-40’s is ridiculous and embarrassing.

She already did you a favor and blocked you on Instagram (more proof of immature behavior), so let this mess go and move on to the next.

by Anonymousreply 27September 12, 2019 5:34 PM

The OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 12, 2019 5:35 PM

I'm sorry, but my sensibilities are just far too tender to listen to this lesbian drama. I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

by Anonymousreply 29September 12, 2019 5:35 PM

R26, Izzard was here in Seattle at the Moore in July, I believe it was. Maybe late June, can't quite remember.

by Anonymousreply 30September 12, 2019 5:36 PM

R30 The OP claims this happened "last night" ( as evidenced by the thread title). Not two months ago.

by Anonymousreply 31September 12, 2019 5:37 PM

Okay, thank you -- I've been following his tour dates and that detail was confusing me.

by Anonymousreply 32September 12, 2019 5:37 PM

Shoot, Izzard was at The Paramount, not the Moore. Anyhow, he was here, and I tried to see him (my third time) but couldn't hear half his damn show because of the braying next to me.

by Anonymousreply 33September 12, 2019 5:39 PM

R21 haha. I think so babe. Of course it's different if someone is being an asshole to others and inconsiderate of the surroundings. BUT you mentioned behaviour at a concert, movies. and party. Those are all social activities where fun and drinks are to be had. Your last relationship most definitely changed your attitude. It happens. I had an older boyfriend who was rubbing off on me in this way and it took a while to find the balance. I did like the maturity that was rubbing off on me but I didn't wanna lose my sense of humor he obviously didn't get. Yea people say behaviour should be a certain way at a certain age, according to who? That's how your soul/spirit shrivels up and dies. You are always never the same after a relationship. It depends on who you are now. R26 haha

by Anonymousreply 34September 12, 2019 5:40 PM

R16 here, OP....

No, I was kidding.. she sounds like a lunatic if this is a real story. She clearly cannot read a room, and that is her best quality.

by Anonymousreply 35September 12, 2019 5:40 PM

There are women on this site???? REALLY????

GET OUT.....

LOL!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 36September 12, 2019 5:42 PM

Yeah I suppose women gay or straight get clingy real fast.

by Anonymousreply 37September 12, 2019 5:44 PM

OP, May I suggest you identify in your profile “If Melissa McCarthy is your spirit animal, I’m not your dog mommy”

by Anonymousreply 38September 12, 2019 5:44 PM

R34 - there’s a difference between having fun at a cocktail party and getting blind drunk; and being obnoxiously rude to other people sitting near you at a movie or a performance is inexcusably juvenile behavior

by Anonymousreply 39September 12, 2019 5:45 PM

OP here again. I've been here since my late twenties, I love it. I was here through the Janie Lane thread and the My Neighbor is a Gargoyle and some of the other classics. I've never posted, only comment now and again.

It's just all so disappointing. It's been ages since I've melded with someone. I loved the way she looked but just couldn't overlook her behavior. I tend to like very femme women who look like women, and identify as women, and are driven and successful and behave as if they weren't raised on a hyena reservation. It's hard out there for me.

by Anonymousreply 40September 12, 2019 5:46 PM

R40 CUNT ^

by Anonymousreply 41September 12, 2019 5:48 PM

No R41 you're the CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 42September 12, 2019 5:49 PM

R41, really? Wow. WTF?

OP, you will meet someone. She may be hot, but she's a disaster. Makes her not hot....

by Anonymousreply 43September 12, 2019 5:51 PM

We are ALL cunts down here!

by Anonymousreply 44September 12, 2019 5:52 PM

OP, your ex is crazy. I can only assume the sex was stupendous or you were feeling lonley for this to have gone on this long. Next time, go for the saner one! The se might be a bit boring but at least you'll be together.

by Anonymousreply 45September 12, 2019 5:53 PM

1. Fortunately gay men don't need to be taken to the movies in order to fuck them

2. "One time after sex, she slapped my on the ass and said, "YEAH, I just tore that pussy UP."

by Anonymousreply 46September 12, 2019 5:53 PM

On a side note, Lyft and all those other companies don't treat their workers right. I wouldn't patronize them but then that's up to your judgement I guess. The people driving those cars are paid less than the hourly minimum wage.

by Anonymousreply 47September 12, 2019 5:55 PM

OP, please please tell me your ex isn’t a 69 year old woman from Dallas? She sounds a lot like my ex wife. Yes, I am a gay man. Yes, she tore that shit up. Hey, it was the 70s. It was a horrible mistake.

by Anonymousreply 48September 12, 2019 5:55 PM

Most people that appear exciting, or are "outgong" are, in the end, assholes (no pun intended). Extroverts are fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 49September 12, 2019 5:55 PM

Geez, R41, I'm just trying to gauge a situation amongst friends. Gay men, in my experience, know how to nail a personality better than most, so I stopped by for advice. I was walking in to work this morning, wondering if I'd been too hard on my date last night, and thought, "I need to bring this to Datalounge."

Anyhow, if anyone in Seattle was at the Izzard show, the Blondie/Elvis Costello show, or at Once Upon a Time in Hollywood last night, god, I'm really sorry. I tried to shut her up.

by Anonymousreply 50September 12, 2019 5:55 PM

[quote]I can only assume the sex was stupendous

[quote], "YEAH, I just tore that pussy UP."

WHEW! That was SO hot! And, I'm a gay man!!!!

by Anonymousreply 51September 12, 2019 5:56 PM

Someone who drinks two bottles of wine in the space of 80 minutes has a drinking problem. That drunken date would have been the last time we saw each other.

by Anonymousreply 52September 12, 2019 5:57 PM

Someone who drinks two bottles of wine in the space of 80 minutes has a drinking problem. That drunken date would have been the last time we saw each other.

by Anonymousreply 53September 12, 2019 5:57 PM

R103 calls everyone a 'cunt.'

by Anonymousreply 54September 12, 2019 5:57 PM

OP, good luck though. I'm sure you're both very attractive, but she's crazy so she needs to be super-hot to have anyone merely talk to her, let alone fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 55September 12, 2019 5:58 PM

It's obviously two very different personalities. You don't like it. Leave her alone. Move on. Case closed. R44 YES! 😂

by Anonymousreply 56September 12, 2019 5:59 PM

OP sorry for your problems. Move on, you'll meet and find someone else eventually who will meet your needs but with less hassle. Patience and all that.

But thanks for a huge laugh today, I'm sitting in my office holding my sides while reading your plight. A very good amusing post. Please come back again with details of your other quandaries, we will enjoy reading them.

by Anonymousreply 57September 12, 2019 6:03 PM

Did she crabwalk and spill Dr. Pepper?

by Anonymousreply 58September 12, 2019 6:03 PM

Your personalities are different, which makes you incompatible. This isn’t some great mystery for most people.

You do sound elitist (“white trash?” Really?) and she does sound like a bit much. You win the prize for being worse since you strung her along for sex long past the point that you knew you weren’t compatible.

by Anonymousreply 59September 12, 2019 6:03 PM

For some reason I am not attracted to women who are "driven" professionally. I find it tacky and vulgar. Maybe that is the root of all your problems OP! Find a woman who goes to the Seattle Philharmonic, at least she'll know when to be silent.

by Anonymousreply 60September 12, 2019 6:04 PM

Hahahaha. You Lesbians sure know how to tell a good dinner table story.

by Anonymousreply 61September 12, 2019 6:04 PM

Dear U-Haul Magazine:

You’ll never believe this, but . . .

by Anonymousreply 62September 12, 2019 6:05 PM

I don't think anything good can come of seeing her again OP, she's fifty shades of cray.

by Anonymousreply 63September 12, 2019 6:05 PM

"I wanna take you upstairs and get me some cervix."

Warning: I'm probably going to be using this frequently here on DL for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 64September 12, 2019 6:06 PM

OP, I predict you will meet your one true love in the first weeks of 2020 after going to...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 12, 2019 6:06 PM

It's a great line.

by Anonymousreply 66September 12, 2019 6:07 PM

4/10 but only because OP gave us a little variety. We don't get much lesbionic bad behavior around her.

by Anonymousreply 67September 12, 2019 6:09 PM

OP, maybe you could continue to see her, but just go to events and gatherings that don't serve alcohol?

by Anonymousreply 68September 12, 2019 6:11 PM

[quote] She had approximately 24 drinks, smoked a bunch of weed (legal here) ... We went to a concert at a winery and she went through two bottles of pinot gris by herself. In about 80 minutes.

I guess feminine-looking lesbians are such a hot commodity that people put up with the entire package.

by Anonymousreply 69September 12, 2019 6:11 PM

[quote]For some reason I am not attracted to women who are "driven" professionally. I find it tacky and vulgar.

This is hilariously tone-deaf. Are you serious? Are you a man or a woman? How old? Super rich or filthy-fucking rich? It’s rare to encounter someone so completely out of touch.

by Anonymousreply 70September 12, 2019 6:14 PM

The woman described is alcoholic, histrionic, and maybe borderline. No crazy is hot enough to put up with all that.

by Anonymousreply 71September 12, 2019 6:14 PM

Why is it always the crazies who are the best sex ???? I love the fact OP based all on how the woman looked ! How very gay male of her.You dodged a bullet honey,weve ALL been there.

by Anonymousreply 72September 12, 2019 6:16 PM

This thread + the class markers thread really point out how money does not buy class. And the thing with class, is that if you lose the money, you still have the class.

by Anonymousreply 73September 12, 2019 6:17 PM

[quote] Why is it always the crazies who are the best sex ????

I really don't think this is true. I wish this myth would stop being perpetuated. There are a lot of sane people out there who are good in bed.

by Anonymousreply 74September 12, 2019 6:18 PM

OP, you said at least 3 times that despite her incredibly worrisome drinking and crass behavior that you loved the way she looked/presented. Sad to say she showed you who she really was and you ignored it for her hotness. 24 drinks at one party? Two bottles of wine in 80 minutes? How is the woman's liver working?

by Anonymousreply 75September 12, 2019 6:21 PM

OP - I’m an attractive 50yo gay guy - Blondie/Elvis; Izzard; OPTH - I’d date you in a heartbeat. ;).

by Anonymousreply 76September 12, 2019 6:22 PM

I would love to see a picture of the lover (don't do it OP!) because I am sure this woman is not that hot. How can she be, being a raging alcoholic in her mid-forties? Even if she is supposedly hot, her looks will be going downhill fast, sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 77September 12, 2019 6:23 PM

ESTer, you need to stop writing these silly stories. And WTF is an "opthal"?

by Anonymousreply 78September 12, 2019 6:24 PM

Ophthalmologist R78

by Anonymousreply 79September 12, 2019 6:25 PM

OP you are funny! I know a few women like this, and they all have drinking problems. Does she have that gravely, sitting on a barstool voice? Anyway, you sure know how to spin a yarn. Drop by the ole DL and tell some more soon!

by Anonymousreply 80September 12, 2019 6:27 PM

OP, how are you going to fix your dating problem? What is your next cray-cray going to be like? Are you willing to deal with b.o.r.i.n.g.? Because the sane, safe ones usually are at least a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 81September 12, 2019 6:28 PM

No one with a drinking problem looks great in their 40s.

by Anonymousreply 82September 12, 2019 6:28 PM

[quote] I am sure this woman is not that hot. How can she be, being a raging alcoholic in her mid-forties? Even if she is supposedly hot, her looks will be going downhill fast, sooner rather than later.

But, BUT.... she can TEAR the pussy up!!!!!

Who cares about anything else?

by Anonymousreply 83September 12, 2019 6:29 PM

EAT ME, R82!

I'm hot as fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 12, 2019 6:36 PM

Is it me, or does this story read as a lesbian episode of Seinfeld?

by Anonymousreply 85September 12, 2019 6:37 PM

R85 may have cracked the code.

by Anonymousreply 86September 12, 2019 6:38 PM

Also, what does this hot professional lover do? Is she a lawyer? A doctor? Is she in banking? Anything technical at all? An art historian she most likely isn't.

by Anonymousreply 87September 12, 2019 6:40 PM

See r79 please, r87

by Anonymousreply 88September 12, 2019 6:46 PM

Let's get real, OP, you're not here for "advice" ....

You like to argue, and you find this the perfect home because you can rebuff any wisdom and experience that DL offers. It's just your nature, and we see here every day. Now move along quietly, please, so we can get back to the business of what we do best.

by Anonymousreply 89September 12, 2019 6:48 PM

OP, I do not believe your story is true. I suspect you're a great fiction writer who does not like women, gay women especially.

by Anonymousreply 90September 12, 2019 6:50 PM

Referring to a woman as a fuckbuddy is your first mistake.

Those raging hormones will not take verbal abuse.

Perhaps you should try 😍 [italic] Part-Time Lover.

by Anonymousreply 91September 12, 2019 6:51 PM

Oh, I know what "she" meant, but trust me when I tell you that a doctor of ophthalmology would never have made it through school acting like that. Yet another sign this is the type of post-that-dare-not-speakits-name.

by Anonymousreply 92September 12, 2019 6:52 PM

I would not patronize such an ophthalmologist.

by Anonymousreply 93September 12, 2019 6:54 PM

Thanks R88, got a bit lost there with all the cervix. Yeah, ophthalmologist is mostly a technical job so I wouldn't be keeping my hopes up. All the doctors, veterinarians & biologists I know tend to be a bit gross, comes with the territory. Again, she's "technical" smart but clearly not someone I would consider for a conversation.

It seems to me, OP, you were looking for "bad girl" hot except you're not in your twenties anymore. And you got fooled by her outward appearance and whatever status you place on her job.

by Anonymousreply 94September 12, 2019 6:56 PM

Well, someone is certainly 👓 OPTHOmistic.

by Anonymousreply 95September 12, 2019 7:00 PM

What does anyone see in Elvis Costello? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 96September 12, 2019 7:03 PM

Serves you right OP for not taking her to Bikini Kill.

by Anonymousreply 97September 12, 2019 7:04 PM

Going down on you while driving (not doable with a vagina).

by Anonymousreply 98September 12, 2019 7:04 PM

Haha R98, good point. I was so entranced by OP's writing, but yeah my mind stopped at that point. OP is a good fiction writer.

OP, this is an opportunity to plug your self-pubs!

by Anonymousreply 99September 12, 2019 7:08 PM

Hair caught in the steering wheel! Hilarious, I can’t stop chuckling!

by Anonymousreply 100September 12, 2019 7:09 PM

My observation - An alcoholic can look good well into into their 40’s if they manage to maintain a good weight. Once someone is a little overweight the weight + alcohol bloat kicks in and it’s a double whammy and the face turns red and gets puffy. No extra weight, no problem. I’m talking about people who are holding it together enough to maintain employment.

by Anonymousreply 101September 12, 2019 7:23 PM

But, does she know how to play the harp OP? I guess not.

by Anonymousreply 102September 12, 2019 7:24 PM

[Quote] No extra weight, no problem.

I agree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 12, 2019 7:38 PM

OMG, poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 104September 12, 2019 7:39 PM

R103 I wouldn't have recognised him if his name hadn't been in the URL. Poor guy. And poor kid. The wife I guess knows what she's in for.

by Anonymousreply 105September 12, 2019 7:41 PM

He's starting to get that face that lifelong addictions have.

by Anonymousreply 106September 12, 2019 7:43 PM

He looks terrible, but I’m going to argue that he doesn’t fit the criteria of “someone who is holding it together enough to maintain employment.” Doubt he could handle an easy 9-5 deal job with minimal commute, much less anything more challenging.

by Anonymousreply 107September 12, 2019 7:48 PM

[quote]Yeah, ophthalmologist is mostly a technical job

Not to pick but do you mean an Optometrist here? Ophthalmologists are full MDs who've been to med school and completed residencies, its a bit more than a "technical" job.

by Anonymousreply 108September 12, 2019 7:54 PM

Sounds kinda fishy.

by Anonymousreply 109September 12, 2019 7:55 PM

[Quote] “someone who is holding it together enough to maintain employment.”

His IMDB page says otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 110September 12, 2019 7:56 PM

R108 I do mean a technical job. Medical science-leaning, sure, but still. Not Philosopher, art historian, even economist or political scientist. This is someone who did ZERO in the field of Humanities.

by Anonymousreply 111September 12, 2019 7:59 PM

OP is gone and this is no fun without OP. Why you gone, OP? Are you on another date tonight?

by Anonymousreply 112September 12, 2019 8:00 PM

^ THAT PUSSY IS GETTING TORN UP!!!

by Anonymousreply 113September 12, 2019 8:02 PM

Man, you sure know what lesbians like. Does she ride a motorcycle?

by Anonymousreply 114September 12, 2019 8:03 PM

WE ARE DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED.

We factor in 2-3 move-in and a half dozen move-out trailer rentals for every lesbian relationship.

by Anonymousreply 115September 12, 2019 8:05 PM

Fucking amazing in the sack... and bat-shit crazy in public.

They often are!

by Anonymousreply 116September 12, 2019 8:06 PM

I don’t know how to interpret an IMBD page, R110. But I assume you do and he’s actually showing up on sets and putting in a day’s work. Fair enough. So yeah, maybe my theory is wrong. That’s a good contradictory example (that isn’t the term I am looking for, is it?)

But I have absolutely known mid-late 40s active alcoholics who looked great. So it happens. Most non-alcoholics don’t look great, so it’s not common. But it seems weight related to me. Take Ben Affleck and the guy from friends. They both look much worse when they are fat. And there must be dozens of examples of Hollywood alcoholics who look good. Lindsay Lohan, not so much, but she has definitely had her employability impaired.

by Anonymousreply 117September 12, 2019 8:07 PM

Did your partner's hair get stuck in the steering wheel because it was sticky from you driving while eating a Nature Valley granola bar?

So many questions.

by Anonymousreply 118September 12, 2019 8:08 PM

R118 I'm just amazed there's a lesbian with hair longer than two inches.

by Anonymousreply 119September 12, 2019 8:09 PM

[Quote] But I have absolutely known mid-late 40s active alcoholics who looked great.

And there are lifelong chain smokers who live to age 92. Their existence doesn't mean we can make a rule out of them.

by Anonymousreply 120September 12, 2019 8:10 PM

OP doesn't seem to be a lesbian. First, she's been dating this woman for four months, and they haven't u-hauled it yet? Second, she picked a woman for looks over substance. That's male (straight AND gay) behavior.

by Anonymousreply 121September 12, 2019 8:13 PM

Hmm...R121 raises a very valid points.....

by Anonymousreply 122September 12, 2019 8:14 PM

R71 Is spot on. I'll add to a multi-axis diagnosis, bi-polar to boot. Many bi-polar people cannot handle drink,, as it brings on mania. She needs to be medicated (heavily, it would seem). Many bi-polars are fiercely sexually driven, which explains the super charged hot sex. They are masterful when it comes to seduction too. You make an excellent observation with the "Florida Factor" BTW. No good can come of this. Run as fast as you possibly can, without a backward glance. Wishing you all the best, and thanks for the good read!

by Anonymousreply 123September 12, 2019 8:16 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124September 12, 2019 8:16 PM

Wait a second...

You're trying to tell us that a woman who weighs less than 600 lbs can ingest 24 drinks and not be blackout drunk?

Women in their mid-40s with high sex drive?

Your writing style reminds me of that troll is Seattle who first told us his boyfriend had left him on Thanksgiving. Then a few months later, that he was a lesbian in a relationship with a "high femme" narcissist. He disappeared when he was called out.

That isn't you, is it?

by Anonymousreply 125September 12, 2019 8:18 PM

Hehe R115

by Anonymousreply 126September 12, 2019 8:22 PM

This drunk lesbian sounds like a total bro, you said she is high femme but she seems kind of masc.

by Anonymousreply 127September 12, 2019 8:28 PM

The creep who writes these fake lesbian posts is R225 in this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 12, 2019 8:31 PM

Whether true or not, I have enjoyed some of OP's comments.

by Anonymousreply 129September 12, 2019 8:34 PM

R128 found it, and ya. This person is FOS. What the....

by Anonymousreply 130September 12, 2019 8:37 PM

R128, it's weird.

He has an obsession with "high femme" lesbians.

Maybe he wants to be one?

by Anonymousreply 131September 12, 2019 8:40 PM

Sorry, that was a reply to R130. R128 was my post.

by Anonymousreply 132September 12, 2019 8:40 PM

R131, yes...very weird and creepy. What the hell????

by Anonymousreply 133September 12, 2019 8:42 PM

OP is a lesbian, then a gay dude with a guy named "Brahim", then a 43 year old who was up for a "prestigious" award, then a 41 year old , then a person who was left, then a person who left, what the hell??????? Thanks, R132!

by Anonymousreply 134September 12, 2019 8:45 PM

"80 minutes?" That seems like a rather specific measurement of time. Were you sitting there timing her with a stopwatch? You really are no fun.

by Anonymousreply 135September 12, 2019 8:46 PM

Upthread, I said OP was either lying or in recovery. Pretty sure its both. Or needs recovery.

by Anonymousreply 136September 12, 2019 8:47 PM

It's not that weird. Gays are often obsessed with "passing" (masc men, femme women etc.)

by Anonymousreply 137September 12, 2019 8:49 PM

If the OP is a man (most certainly) who fantasizes about becoming a woman so he can be a fake lesbian, he is not gay.

by Anonymousreply 138September 12, 2019 9:00 PM

The other interesting thing is how insistently he tells us in all his troll posts how elitist and upper crust he is--which of course points directly to him being the opposite: unemployed or menially employed, self-educated, male who has no sex with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 139September 12, 2019 9:06 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your relationship trouble, OP. I think it'd lift your spirits if you could join some of our Systren for Thanksgiving. It's at Nan's this year. There's a gal I think you'd hit it off with, name of Kim.

by Anonymousreply 140September 12, 2019 9:13 PM

R135 I don’t think it’s that unusual to watch the clock when you’re not having a good time and ready for something to be over with.

by Anonymousreply 141September 12, 2019 9:17 PM

R125 I am also having a hard time to see how a a woman in her mid-40’s could have 24 drinks (and smoke weed on top of that), and not be in a coma. And if for some bizarre reason her body could handle all that, no way would she still be a “head turner” in her mid-40’s with that kind of substance abuse problem. Whatever looks she had would be ravaged.

by Anonymousreply 142September 12, 2019 9:21 PM

I think it has been established that OP is full of BS.

by Anonymousreply 143September 12, 2019 9:23 PM

[quote]I think it has been established that OP is full of BS.

Huh? Even about the pussy being torn up?

by Anonymousreply 144September 12, 2019 9:27 PM

She’s trashy, OP. I’m sorry things didn’t work out. Some of the hottest people are douchebags.

It’s not worth it, especially since most women need to socialize with their sexual partners.

If you were both men, there’s a chance you could just be fuck buddies once in a while with no chit chat. But most women won’t compartmentalize like that and you’re just not compatible.

I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t be, either. You’re right about everything and this chick is way, too rude to hang out with.

by Anonymousreply 145September 12, 2019 9:28 PM

No, R144, because they are born torn up.

by Anonymousreply 146September 12, 2019 9:29 PM

I have a bi-polar friend who acts like this. She drinks ungodly amounts of booze and sleeps with any man with a pulse. She looked good for a long time, but finally hit a wall mid-forties and now she looks like a habitué of Joe’s Bar and Shot shack. She also was a lawyer until she stopped taking medication.

by Anonymousreply 147September 12, 2019 9:36 PM

We need a name for this troll. I'm thinking Seattle Creep.

Suggestions?

by Anonymousreply 148September 12, 2019 9:37 PM

r147

Was she molested?

by Anonymousreply 149September 12, 2019 9:38 PM

[R149] Yes how did you know ?!

by Anonymousreply 150September 12, 2019 9:41 PM

There was a Seattle attorney that was hot and on the news programs all the time years ago. Apparently she had trouble with alcohol and her looks really went down the tube. She really was my fantasy woman.

by Anonymousreply 151September 12, 2019 9:43 PM

Why are the dates/hookups never average-looking in these stories? Hmmm I wonder...

by Anonymousreply 152September 12, 2019 9:47 PM

[quote] She IS from Florida, and the white trash flares up now and again. I saw huge moments of hope with her, but mostly because I love the way she presents and looks. But then get a couple of drinks in her and the Florida comes out.

You can tell our troll has never been to Florida.

by Anonymousreply 153September 12, 2019 9:58 PM

R148, yes. Seattle Creephawk

by Anonymousreply 154September 12, 2019 10:01 PM

This reminds me of the time that my Aunt Gert decided to grow limes in her backyard.

"Think of all the lime rickeys we'll have, " she said.

Well, sir, the man at the liquor barn told me, "If you're aunt comes in here one more time trying to trade sexual favors for gin, I'm going to have to call the police. And I don't care how many limes she can shoot out of her patoot. I gotta clean this place up every night. And when you least expect it some lime pulp will fall on a customer's head from a ceiling tile. I can't even drink lemon lime soda anymore."

Right then we knew we had to take Aunt Gert to live at the old folks home.

But she's doing fine. She's a hit at the talent show. Shoots limes out of her patoot into a tube and there's this whole Rube Goldberg contraption that gets going. Some green dominoes fall and spell out "Lime Rickey" and everything. Plus, the scent of lime does wonders to block out the old people smell.

by Anonymousreply 155September 12, 2019 10:03 PM

OP, do you post at LChat (the new one, not the old one that was stolen by Tapatalk and populated with freaks)? You sound like their kinda gal. They don't like butchies (as they call them) and claim to all be lipstick lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 156September 12, 2019 10:14 PM

R156, OP has posted on here as a man, as a different aged lez and as a host of others. So, probably not.

by Anonymousreply 157September 12, 2019 10:15 PM

R6 is on to something. Get out now OP before she turns into a crabwaking demon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158September 12, 2019 10:28 PM

I would like to be in a writing workshop with OP.

by Anonymousreply 159September 12, 2019 10:28 PM

Well, OP/R21, apparently she's crass and you are a bigot with your automatic assumptions about Floridians. You've answered your original question - you are an asshole, and like attracts like.

by Anonymousreply 160September 12, 2019 10:57 PM

OP, this is so fake I laughed all the way through your opening post. However, is even 10% isn't bullshit, you show what a total dumb asshole you are by spending more than ten minutes with this creep. That being said, don't quit your day job - you have no future in writing.

by Anonymousreply 161September 12, 2019 10:59 PM

I'm pretty sure if we can pinch in OP can write their TRANS high femme novel!

by Anonymousreply 162September 12, 2019 11:32 PM

It's "pitch in", you fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 163September 12, 2019 11:37 PM

Precisely. That is what I meant.

by Anonymousreply 164September 12, 2019 11:46 PM

Meanwhile, OP has left us to deal with their EST and no resolution in sight.

by Anonymousreply 165September 12, 2019 11:47 PM

Is anyone in Seattle to check the news if there has been a murder/suicide?

by Anonymousreply 166September 12, 2019 11:50 PM

Crazy lesbians!

by Anonymousreply 167September 12, 2019 11:52 PM

R103 - R107

He may have something in common with OP's fictional creation: JR-M is the only person I've ever heard of to be banned from United Airlines' Red Carpet Club for life.

And not for braying loudly and banging on the back of someone's seat. He's more like the 24 drinks type...

by Anonymousreply 168September 12, 2019 11:56 PM

United breaks guitars!

by Anonymousreply 169September 12, 2019 11:58 PM

Wow, the crab walking lesbian is a real blast from the past. One of the greats.

by Anonymousreply 170September 13, 2019 12:40 AM

Sexy ophthal numbs her pain 24x over

Fuck yeah, man

Vitreous opacities sliced and diced

Immobilized eye pleads in silence, desperate for escape

The gotten cervix shrieks betwixt caliper fingers

Blessed agony, purify me!

Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 171September 13, 2019 1:03 AM

OP, you haven't lost your sense of humor. You've matured. Please don't get in touch with this woman again.

by Anonymousreply 172September 13, 2019 1:18 AM

R167 = poor gay boy who believes the bullshit of another gay boy posing as lesbian. Or are you OP?

by Anonymousreply 173September 13, 2019 1:33 AM

r171, that was one of the BEST THREADS EVER!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 174September 13, 2019 1:41 AM

OP, you lost me at 'woman'.

by Anonymousreply 175September 13, 2019 1:44 AM

How do lesbians "fuck" if they can only do oral to each other?

Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 176September 13, 2019 1:46 AM

R176, "fucking" as you know it isn't necessary. Pass it on.

by Anonymousreply 177September 13, 2019 1:54 AM

I dated a lipstick lesbian for 6 months. She'd frequently turn heads. It was a long distance relationship, or it would have ended sooner. She was a tiresome alcoholic (they all are), and would act like an idiot and embarass me to no end. After a booze- fueled verbal assault of anti-semitic slurs --I'm half Jewish-- it was clearly the last straw. What a loser.

Anyway, you still have your memories of great sex; some of us don't even have that.

by Anonymousreply 178September 13, 2019 2:15 AM

R176, we really don't.

And if Seattle Creephawk were a better troll, he would know that women on the age he is and the background he pretends to don't talk like that.

R178, I am sorry. I condole you--but not like a Darfur orphan. In a different way.

by Anonymousreply 179September 13, 2019 2:22 AM

**of the age he is...

by Anonymousreply 180September 13, 2019 2:22 AM

Listen up here dyko! You obviously are not giving this woman the loving that only a woman can give to another woman. Please eat her out more. She may require 5 fingers instead of three.

by Anonymousreply 181September 13, 2019 2:42 AM

If this is true, I agree with others that there’s some Cluster B going on here and that’s never going to end well.

Curious: the day after the dinner party, did you confront her about crudely propositioning your guests, in your home, to go upstairs and “give up cervix”? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 182September 13, 2019 3:24 AM

This is way too interesting to be written by an actual lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 183September 13, 2019 3:25 AM

We know who wrote it R183

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184September 13, 2019 3:28 AM

One of my friends is a possibly closeted lipstick lesbian. She drinks like a fish. She's a very attractive woman, but she's been piling on weight ever since we met when we were 25 (we're now in our early forties). She comes from a wealthy, conservative family. I mean when you're that wealthy you're always going to be conservative. She's "cool", in a sense, but the pressure for her to have kids + a partner up to her and her family's standards was intense.

by Anonymousreply 185September 13, 2019 6:41 AM

24 drinks??? I'm on the floor just thinking about that.

by Anonymousreply 186September 13, 2019 7:01 AM

[quote]We both have graduate degrees

[quote]People were turning around and staring and it didn’t phase her

I’m guessing that your degree wasn’t in homophones?

by Anonymousreply 187September 13, 2019 9:09 AM

[quote] How do lesbians "fuck"

Strap-ons and hand held dildos. Lesbians want penetration just like anyone else. Successful sex is all about the penetration.

by Anonymousreply 188September 13, 2019 9:20 AM

The person earlier was right to be suspicious because of the Eddie Izzard appearance date. The OP didn't even get the name of the theater right and they were supposedly there.

Would it kill ESTs to jot down a few notes on a post-it before typing it all out? Make it somewhat enjoyable for the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 189September 13, 2019 9:22 AM

R188 is either an idiot or joking.

by Anonymousreply 190September 13, 2019 9:35 AM

Haha, R189.

I personally got suspicious after suggesting an actual venue+ event in Seattle to help with OP's dating life, and OP responded nothing. Not even something along the lines of "that's not my scene". And after that OP said something about an ophthalmologist then quickly disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 191September 13, 2019 9:37 AM

I very much hope that ‘get me some cervix’ becomes a beloved DL idiom.

by Anonymousreply 192September 13, 2019 10:27 AM

I think you can drink two bottles of wine in 80 minutes, but not less than 70 (minutes).

Why can you write "Fuck," but she can't say it? Does this have to do with Florida or Hypocrisy?

by Anonymousreply 193September 13, 2019 10:49 AM

OP is doing some rewrites. Next up is a werewolf.

by Anonymousreply 194September 13, 2019 10:53 AM

She sounds horrible so you’re smart to have dumped her. But with your comments about her “decent upbringing” and her “Florida white trash instincts” you sound equally bad.

I’m an academic snob and no fan of bad manners, but I could never write the words that you did about someone.

by Anonymousreply 195September 13, 2019 11:05 AM

I’m a gay man and I was confused about how one goes down on a woman while she is driving. When I try to picture it, you would have to contort your torso and neck in a way that strains belief. Finger her, yes, but cunnilingus? You really can’t do that from the side, unless she’s driving with her feet up on the dashboard and you’re going in from below.

by Anonymousreply 196September 13, 2019 12:01 PM

See, now this is a great EST. "Get me some cervix" will live forever.

by Anonymousreply 197September 13, 2019 12:24 PM

r196, yeah, that's why this story is nothing more than an EST.

by Anonymousreply 198September 13, 2019 12:27 PM

OP, you need to go to Al Anon before you go on another date.

by Anonymousreply 199September 13, 2019 12:39 PM

OP is either an active or recovering alk.

by Anonymousreply 200September 13, 2019 12:40 PM

You lost me at, "I'm a woman...."

by Anonymousreply 201September 13, 2019 12:45 PM

When my boyfriend is randy and had a few in him, he'll leer at me and say, "Now I'm gonna get me some rectum!"

by Anonymousreply 202September 13, 2019 12:59 PM

You need to take about 2/3 of the stick out of your ass and stand by your woman in public, defend her, and then take her to a private area and tell her off and put some of that stick in her ass. She'll comply, because you defended her honor against the eye-rollers.

by Anonymousreply 203September 13, 2019 1:09 PM

R203 has a point, OP. Maybe she's acting out because she's looking for a little "discipline".

by Anonymousreply 204September 14, 2019 12:20 AM

There's something about this post that reminds me of the Azmodeus EST. Especially the detail about Loud Lezzy getting her hair stuck in the steering wheel as she tried to go down on the driver. It's just too good.

by Anonymousreply 205September 14, 2019 1:22 AM

It's not possible to get one's hair stuck in steering wheel.

Unless your car is so filthy that the steering wheel is tacky or something.

Anyway, where is our trollerina?

by Anonymousreply 206September 14, 2019 1:34 AM

Brilliant!! Thanks for the laugh...Please write more shit....

by Anonymousreply 207September 14, 2019 2:50 AM

R6, hair in the steering is little a detail that makes the ES, er, story more real. I've have ear buds around my neck and somehow I leaned down while turning and they pulled tightly around the nape of my neck . The cord got caught in the crack where the wheel attaches to the car and wrapped tighter as I turned. So, hair is very plausable.

by Anonymousreply 208September 14, 2019 3:21 AM

[quote]When my boyfriend is randy and had a few in him, he'll leer at me and say, "Now I'm gonna get me some rectum!"

HOT! 🔥 🔥

by Anonymousreply 209September 14, 2019 5:27 AM

Damn straight I’m cradling my fuckin’ Jack-and-Coke in this bad boy right here. Fuck yeah, I am!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210September 14, 2019 6:12 AM

It sounds like your invisible friend is a hoot.

by Anonymousreply 211September 14, 2019 6:14 AM

OP you a ho giving up your cervix like that.

by Anonymousreply 212September 14, 2019 6:28 AM

Whooh, I'm in tears. This is one of the funniest DL threads in sometime.

by Anonymousreply 213September 14, 2019 6:32 AM

Azmodeus! That was a fab thread. I always thought it would make a good comic monologue for auditions.

by Anonymousreply 214September 14, 2019 12:16 PM

OP cut the crap and admit you are dating Rosie O.

by Anonymousreply 215September 14, 2019 9:30 PM

Author of story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216September 16, 2019 4:17 AM

Fat lesbo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217September 16, 2019 4:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!