Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeffrey Epstein is STILL Dead To Me

Part II of the Epstein “suicide” saga.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465September 19, 2019 10:27 PM

I absolutely believe he killed himself.

He knew it was game over when he couldn't get bailed to house arrest. He knew that because of his previous treatment in jail that the feds would come down hard on him.

He knew that life is hell for pedophiles in prison. He definitely did not want to spend the rest of his life on a pedo unit, with other disgusting men.

He could not live without access to female teens.

Suicide was his best option.

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2019 12:42 AM

It’s never “game over” for men like Epstein. Especially in his mind. He should’ve been fully confident that his lawyers would get him off again.

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2019 12:44 AM

The whole sordid saga is something even John le Carre couldn't have devised.

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2019 12:47 AM

This was the first Part II thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2019 12:48 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2019 12:55 AM

I've been in touch with a dozen-ish current/former prosecutors today. Many commonalities in their responses to #Epstein death, the first of which is this: Why so quick to declare it a suicide? Why not just say he's dead, appears to be by hanging, we're investigating? Very odd.

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2019 12:59 AM

Even if his lawyers could get him off his underage girlfriends couldn’t.

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2019 1:07 AM

There is an unconfirmed rumor going around that the guards were ment to monitor Epstein were told to go home early last night due to scheduled "maintenance" at the prison.

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2019 1:28 AM

According to this article, the rumours about the camera malfunction are baseless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2019 1:31 AM

Maybe his rich powerful clients offered what he thought was a fake suicide, which ended being the real thing.

We'll never know.

So, all his money came from sex trafficking, right?

That Ghislaine person -wasn't she raped by him when she was a child herself?

by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2019 1:36 AM

Thumbs up!

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2019 1:44 AM

Sorry, I screwed that up...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2019 1:46 AM

Barr got his buddy a one-way ticket to Indonesia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2019 1:46 AM

Narcissists don't kill themselves

by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2019 3:27 AM

That photo in R1 is not of Epstein.

by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2019 4:17 AM

We will never hear the end of the retarded conspiracy theories about this case. He killed himself because he was going to spend the rest of his life in prison. Duh. He was a freaky pervert but I think the media has been a bit melodramatic about the allegations, throwing around terms like "sex slavery " and "horrifying ". Basically the old weirdo was paying teenagers for sex if I am understanding correctly. I don't get the whole account from the Virginia accuser. Why does the media keep calling her a "sex slave "? What prevented her from leaving? Is it really sex slavery if you accept money for sexual favors? I'll admit I haven't followed this story closely though so I might be missing something.

by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2019 4:30 AM

Then who is it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 11, 2019 4:32 AM

They were not slaves. These were apparently girls from troubled backgrounds who were recruited by Maxwell and some of the other girls. But they may have become like indentured servants due to owing money to Epstein and Maxwell for various things.

by Anonymousreply 18August 11, 2019 4:36 AM

awfully convenient to be showing his face; why not have it covered up?

by Anonymousreply 19August 11, 2019 4:38 AM

He wouldn't "kill himself" any more than Trump would. Those types don't do that. It's all about self-preservation.

He was either murdered or someone got him out of there. He got off with a slap on the hand a decade ago; don't you think those same forces could get him to a secret place? They're billionaire sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 20August 11, 2019 4:43 AM

If his face had been covered, the immediate response would have been: "That's a John Doe brought up from the morgue."

by Anonymousreply 21August 11, 2019 4:45 AM

I knew of a guy, committed suicide in a psych ward, with a shoe string and a doorknob.. That was sad.

by Anonymousreply 22August 11, 2019 4:47 AM

This is why his face isn’t covered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 11, 2019 4:56 AM

This stinks. Not even two weeks ago he ALLEGEDLY tried to commit suicide. He was supposed to be on suicide watch. Who decided to take him off suicide watch. And why was he moved and placed where he was? And I do not give two fucks about Billy Barr being "appalled." He is responsible for securing the prisons and their personnel and the prisoners. He ought to resign. In fact that should trend on twitter. He fucked up enough stuff. As far as I'm concerned they killed him, either directly or indirectly.When a guy attempts suicide, you place him on watch. YOU don't take him off watch. This all comes to roost on Barr's door step. period. I betcha Barr is going to fare someone, maybe several someones. Just to make sure it gets the focus off of himself. He'll scapegoat some poor slob.

by Anonymousreply 24August 11, 2019 4:58 AM

R20, NYPD system are controlled by Carbyne, a business where Epstein's buddy Nicole Junkermann is on the board.

Carbyne's NY Police Dept connection was listed last week on Carbyne's Wikipedia. Appears that someone tampered with the entry and it no longer exists. Homeland recently awarded Carbyne an award. They work closely with CISCO.

Much info can be found online, verifiable for those who look at anything out of the ordinary as ho-hum conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 25August 11, 2019 5:06 AM

The timing is the key. Saturday morning: after all the papers had already been printed; all the cable people off for the weekend; Trump away on his 'vacation' (he's been on vacay for 2.5 yrs.). And right after those lawsuit files were unsealed Friday.

Whatever happened, it was deliberately timed to have the smallest impact. In hopes it would mostly be forgotten by Monday.

In other words: no accident.

by Anonymousreply 26August 11, 2019 5:08 AM

R26, Yes and why were the 3 main guards on normal suicide watch given the night off ie released from duty unusually early with the claim of area "maintenance" needs?

by Anonymousreply 27August 11, 2019 5:16 AM

R15 Agree. The nose and brow ridge are all wrong.

by Anonymousreply 28August 11, 2019 7:32 AM

This story is already getting buried.

by Anonymousreply 29August 11, 2019 12:35 PM

This dead thread proves no one cares about your QAnon theories.

He killed himself.

by Anonymousreply 30August 11, 2019 1:02 PM

Conspiracy theories didn’t start with QAnon, you buffoon. And I wasn’t talking about the thread but rather the story’s prominence in the news.

by Anonymousreply 31August 11, 2019 1:06 PM

Everyone I talked to at work yesterday didn’t believe he committed suicide. It has nothing to do with “QAnon.”

by Anonymousreply 32August 11, 2019 1:07 PM

It’s unlikely he killed himself - he pleaded not guilty, had gotten away with a few months of house arrest the last time he was charged, and as others have pointed out narcissists tend not to commit suicide.

The question now is: will the investigation of Epstein’s finances continue now that he’s dead? Because I still want to know where all that money was coming from.

by Anonymousreply 33August 11, 2019 1:18 PM

Let me get this straight. Hillary killed Jeffery Epstein on the same day that information came out that Trump had been on Epstein's private jet, had partied with him and had hired one of Epstein's girls at Mar A Logo and that no one had ever seen Bill Clinton at any of these parties. If it is true that Hillary killed Epstein, then she was protecting Trump from further revelations coming out about him and saving his Presidency! OK, then. Makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 34August 11, 2019 1:22 PM

I hope so

by Anonymousreply 35August 11, 2019 1:22 PM

R30, Why are you trying so desperately to shut down a very interesting thread? If the topic doesn't appeal to you and you somehow believe it was a simple case of suicide then why don't you look at one of the other more basic DL gossip threads?

by Anonymousreply 36August 11, 2019 1:22 PM

Why is R36 so desperate to deflect from Trump and make up conspiracy theories about the Clintons?

Pretty obvious why.

by Anonymousreply 37August 11, 2019 1:41 PM

R37, I'm not the poster making up conspiracy theories about the Clinton's on this thread. Clearly both the Clinton's and Trump are guilty of child rape and associating with JE.

As I've said many times, it would be far, far easier to find the few DC politicians who aren't at all corrupt, Jimmy Carter being just one example of a more moral man. Unfortunately he wasn't able to manipulate the system and deal with the DC underbelly to get much accomplished during his presidency as he himself has admitted.

by Anonymousreply 38August 11, 2019 1:50 PM

R37, Again I'm not accusing the Clinton's of suiciding JE because I don't think he's really dead. Evidence online clearly shows that there was a double being carried away without the telltale signs of an actual death by strangulation.

R37, I'm also stating that both the Clinton's and Trump and the Queen and many, many other super powerful, elite billionaires wanted JE silenced and removed from media exposes. That has now been accomplished.

by Anonymousreply 39August 11, 2019 1:54 PM

The plural of Clinton is Clintons.

An apostrophe is not used to make a name plural.

An OBVIOUS sign of QAnon looks is their use of "the Clinton's" to describe Hillary and Bill, when it should be "the Clintons."

Proof of QAnon lunacy is in the added, unnecessary apostrophe.

by Anonymousreply 40August 11, 2019 1:55 PM

R40, Thank you for your grammatical advice but every single time I tried to type "the Clintons" without an apostrophe I got a red line. The red line/error message disappeared when I typed "the Clinton's."

by Anonymousreply 41August 11, 2019 2:00 PM

R41, you're an illiterate cunt then, bunky

by Anonymousreply 42August 11, 2019 2:02 PM

R42, Feel much better about yourself when you call strangers immature names? I feel very sad for you but hope you have a pleasant day.

by Anonymousreply 43August 11, 2019 2:05 PM

Where is JizzLane???

by Anonymousreply 44August 11, 2019 2:08 PM

Fuck off, shithead, you're worthless

by Anonymousreply 45August 11, 2019 2:08 PM

What a choppy-looking haircut! What!? Like he couldn't afford something better than that hack job? Jeffrey, Jeffrey, Jeffffffffffrey.

by Anonymousreply 46August 11, 2019 2:09 PM

R42 R43 You BOTH have tiny dicks! The Whose Dick is Bigger Contest is officially concluded. Now fuck off and let the rest of us get on with it.

by Anonymousreply 47August 11, 2019 2:12 PM

R44, good question

by Anonymousreply 48August 11, 2019 2:14 PM

R44, R48, I asked about "Jizzlane" on another thread and was told she was given immunity. Note that she was never arrested in FL back when JE served time even though she was clearly a pimp engaging in countless sexual encounters with underage teens.

by Anonymousreply 49August 11, 2019 2:36 PM

I'm the one who said yesterday that I would never believe this guy killed himself because of his loss of lifestyle--because of Madoff.

You guys said that being a pedo in prison than being a famous swindler was different because these pedos get killed.

HOWEVER, when one has 500 million (or in that pay grade), you have enough money to pay a prison gang to protect you (obviously you have a lawyer who does this sort of thing--someone like Michael Cohen). How many pedos in prison are ridiculously rich people? All he needed, much like Marc Rich got, is a presidential pardon a few years later and--zip!--off to France forever.

I think he was murdered.

by Anonymousreply 50August 11, 2019 2:37 PM

"Because of Madoff" meaning "because of the example of Madoff, another narcissist who lost great wealth, family, respect, everything, but is still doing fine."

by Anonymousreply 51August 11, 2019 2:38 PM

Hey all you experts in Axis II, Cluster B pathology:

"Suicidal behavior is a clinically significant but underestimated cause of mortality in narcissistic personality disorder."

NPD'ers kill themselves at higher rates than non NPD'ers.

Take some time to read the peer-reviewed journal article below to better understand the phenomena of suicide and narcissism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 11, 2019 2:48 PM

[quote]You guys said that being a pedo in prison than being a famous swindler was different because these pedos get killed.

That’s still a popular myth. They don’t get killed as a rule.

by Anonymousreply 53August 11, 2019 2:52 PM

R50, I am clueless as to what happened with this guy. I believe everything and nothing. This is such a special case, & I believe that we will all have to accept the fact that we will never know the truth. And if Epstein was/is NOC (and a cursory glimpse of his personal history definitely corresponds to NOC), then even people who would normally know the truth, won’t know the truth. That’s how this one is going out.

So who will claim Epstein’s remains? Who will bury him? Has he any living family? Miss Maxwell & AG Barr appear to be the two people whom he was closest to, interestingly enough.

Barr & Epstein have known each other for most of their lives. I wonder what Epstein knew about Barr’s family, or about Barr, himself. And what does DJT know about Barr, & his family? I’m assuming he knows what Epstein knew, which is why Barr is willing to publicly humiliate himself while carrying out the duties of a US AG, like a henchman for a mob boss, rather than for the People he represents and the United States of America.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Barr had no idea that this was going to happen. I’d even wager that he might have thought that he had control over this whole situation, & that he could keep Epstein safe. I don’t why, but my guy tells me that he and Epstein did not have an acrimonious friendship. Barr’s father was allegedly a father figure to Epstein. We could be looking at this from an incorrect angle, & Barr was even more shocked and genuinely outraged than any of us imagine.

If he was murdered, the person with the most at stake will either benefit from his death, or be taken down because of it. Either way, Epstein became a pawn in a very fucked up game, & I agree with his attorney who said as much. Jeffrey knew the score, & I believe he may have flown back to the US in order to find quarter within a system that is now under the control of his childhood friend. Better to risk it in there, than somewhere else, outside of the US, where guarantees for personal safety could not be made, yes?

No way Epstein didn’t know he was going down when he landed in Jersey. No fucking way. He knew, and he flew in, despite knowing what was ahead. It was a calculated risk and the best one on offer right then and there.

Why would a man who flew into the United States, knowing he was about to be arrested, kill himself in a federal prison, controlled by his life long friend?

I’m going to have to let this one go. I’m never going to know what really happened to a man they called Jeffrey Epstein, and neither of any of you.

by Anonymousreply 54August 11, 2019 2:58 PM

Here's the thing from that study--

"Consistent with existing research, borderline personality disorder was the most prevalent personality disorder found in suicide attempters (in over a third of all subjects, while narcissistic personality disorder was identified in less than 4%)."

Only 4% of suicide attempters brought into the ER between the years of that study (1999-2003 in Spain) were narcissists. That is indeed very low. So narcissists being no more like than most mentally well people--because, of course, the psychs are going to judge any suicide attempter as not well--to commit suicide. That is what we would expect.

But he was a hugely wealthy narcissist: he knew he had options. Roman Polanski did not off himself when he lost prestige and had to leave the country. He knew he could afford the best lawyers, the best PR firms (to "manage" his public apologies and grease his going into some tony bullshit rehab). All he had to do was sit tight and shut up through the trial. He was a smart guy who didn't give a shit about what anyone else thought or how anyone else felt.

by Anonymousreply 55August 11, 2019 3:00 PM

[quote] I’m never going to know what really happened to a man they called Jeffrey Epstein, and neither of any of you.

Well, it gives us something to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 56August 11, 2019 3:02 PM

Someone on another thread said MPC did it!

by Anonymousreply 57August 11, 2019 3:11 PM

Nothing to see here but a guy with NPD taking control of his life by ending it.

by Anonymousreply 58August 11, 2019 3:13 PM

OP photo verifies nothing.

by Anonymousreply 59August 11, 2019 3:39 PM

Who’s MPC?

by Anonymousreply 60August 11, 2019 3:44 PM

It's been discussed several times on the prior thread, R24, that "suicide watch" conditions are very punitive. You can't give prison authorities the right to indefinitely keep a prisoner on "suicide watch" or they would abuse that power. The prison was obligated to remove him from suicide watch as soon as they concluded he was not a risk to himself. He did not, in fact, kill himself immediately after being removed from suicide watch.

by Anonymousreply 61August 11, 2019 3:58 PM

Two weeks sounds a bit quick for a professional to declare a person not a threat to themself anymore. I hear Crosby is watched like a hawk.

by Anonymousreply 62August 11, 2019 4:02 PM

Per a coroner who looked at those pics, it appears there is a footprint on his face and wounds that are consistent with beating. This whole thing is so shady and calls out just how corrupt our criminal justice system is. Money dictates everything in the US - our politics, education and justice systems. Pray you never get trapped in the nightmare that is the US “justice” system.

by Anonymousreply 63August 11, 2019 5:13 PM

What coroner? Don’t throw shit around like that without posting like to evidence.

by Anonymousreply 64August 11, 2019 5:19 PM

Can I just say I find it puzzling to see people refer to Epstein as "goodlooking". He looks like some kind of rapist satyr demon from Jewish hell, and he always did.

by Anonymousreply 65August 11, 2019 5:22 PM

Oh, like Trump saying that the Clinton's killed Epstein, R64?

by Anonymousreply 66August 11, 2019 5:27 PM

MSNBC's Kendis Gibson:

A spokesperson for the NYC Medical Examiner tells WNBC that the autopsy results for Jeffrey Epstein are expected this afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 67August 11, 2019 5:30 PM

Murdered.

by Anonymousreply 68August 11, 2019 5:36 PM

NY Post reports Barr visited Epstein in jail two weeks ago.

[quote]Lewis Kasman, a former mobster and top associated of John Gotti Sr., told the Post that Barr made a secret visit to Metropolitan Correctional Center two weeks ago “about the time Epstein was found in his cell with bruises around his neck.”

[quote]Kasman also speculated that Epstein could have paid for help to assist him in carrying out the suicide. “There are cameras going 24/7 and they’re watching 24/7. Someone had to give [Epstein] the equipment to kill himself and he had to pay for it dearly,” Kasman claimed. “That facility for years had issues of corruption, with correction officers bringing in food or cellphones for wealthy people.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 11, 2019 5:41 PM

Trump, the Clintons, assorted multimillionaires, the faculty at Harvard and MIT... there's someone you're forgetting. Someone who needed this scandal to stop right this minute because he's running for office. Someone who has contacts with a MUCH more respected agency than the hapless CIA. Someone who was listed in Friday's (?) tranche release as having frequently visited the apartment bldg owned by Epstein's brother in which many of the underage girls resided while his agency bodyguards waited down in the lobby.

by Anonymousreply 70August 11, 2019 5:43 PM

Wow R69. That is explosive news! There's no doubt in my mind that Trump and Barr are behind this.

by Anonymousreply 71August 11, 2019 5:46 PM

Well Trump did say he could murder in NYC and get away with it!

by Anonymousreply 72August 11, 2019 5:48 PM

All grins!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 11, 2019 6:02 PM

Jolly good time!

by Anonymousreply 74August 11, 2019 6:15 PM

This calls for a return to the Acosta family pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 11, 2019 6:16 PM

How are they forgetting that TRUMP WAS NAMED IN A LAWSUIT WITH EPSTEIN FOR RAPING A 13yo GIRL!!! JFC this is all rotten to the core!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 11, 2019 6:17 PM

Epstein-Barr is a killer, R69

by Anonymousreply 77August 11, 2019 6:19 PM

He looked like a troll. Those poor girls.

by Anonymousreply 78August 11, 2019 6:22 PM

Autopsy results soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 11, 2019 6:23 PM

R79 will there be egg dick details

by Anonymousreply 80August 11, 2019 6:28 PM

Our autopsies are the best!

by Anonymousreply 81August 11, 2019 6:43 PM

Ok, r70, at the risk of nourishing a troll, who are you referring to?

by Anonymousreply 82August 11, 2019 7:15 PM

He is referring to Israeli politician Ehud Barak.

But I kind of doubt him as the murderer.

by Anonymousreply 83August 11, 2019 7:18 PM

There were a lot of people of this board yesterday working double and triple overtime trying to convince everybody that Epstein committed suicide, the case was closed and there would be no further discussion of the matter. Anyone who suggested otherwise was a conspiracy crackpot.

Invasion of Russians, or your typical Republican troll?

by Anonymousreply 84August 11, 2019 7:22 PM

R84 the troll farms are paying 1.5x Vodka this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 85August 11, 2019 7:23 PM

I worked in Corrections and this is just unbelievable to me. I have seen and been a part of suicide watches. Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 86August 11, 2019 7:26 PM

Autopsy results postponed: the examiner chocked on the egg! Is he Dr. Datalounger?

by Anonymousreply 87August 11, 2019 7:34 PM

R83, well not him *personally*. But skimming Wikipedia on the upcoming election in September, his newly formed (in June) party is aligned with a couple other small parties but is not dominating the news. In a coalition government however, if Likud loses,....

by Anonymousreply 88August 11, 2019 8:01 PM

And just like THAT, it's now old news. It's over and done with. Gone and forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 89August 11, 2019 8:13 PM

"Mr. Epstein was supposed to have been checked by the two guards in the protective housing unit every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed that night, a law-enforcement official with knowledge of his detention said.

In addition, because Mr. Epstein may have tried to commit suicide three weeks earlier, he was supposed to have had another inmate in his cell, two officials said. But the jail had recently transferred his cellmate and allowed Mr. Epstein to be housed alone, a decision that also violated the jail’s procedures, the two officials said."

Perfectly normal, nothing to see here. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 11, 2019 8:17 PM

The report I read said he died of cardiac arrest, I thought if you hung yourself you died of suffocation.

When are they going to release the autopsy, they said this afternoon and this afternoon is almost gone.

by Anonymousreply 91August 11, 2019 8:18 PM

R88 = Insanity.

by Anonymousreply 92August 11, 2019 8:18 PM

But, let's just run with it, because that elder Israeli politician is as good as any other example.

Is it possible that an elder Israeli statesman (or Prince Andrew or whoever else), not currently in office or power, could infiltrate the New York Corrections department, so that protocols could be breached, guards could be sent away, and cellmates could be moved, so that this guy could be murdered?

Who has the power to do that? It's fairly complicated, and there will be a chain of command that will clearly be broken at an individual.

by Anonymousreply 93August 11, 2019 8:26 PM

**by an individual

by Anonymousreply 94August 11, 2019 8:27 PM

If there's not video of him killing himself, whichever corrupt corrections person arranged for the guards to go away is going to jail himself--instead of just being fired for negligence.

by Anonymousreply 95August 11, 2019 8:37 PM

R54, who are you to say we'll never know the truth? I'm not about to say we've failed when we've barely begun. The truth will be discovered, sooner or later.

by Anonymousreply 96August 11, 2019 9:09 PM

I don't agree with R54's premise. The only danger Epstein was in was if he talked to anyone about his clients. As a pedo himself, he could have lived a million places on earth (as they do) and kept his mouth shut. And he was out of his mind if he thought he was fleeing to the sympathy of the American judicial system.

Didn't he learn from watching Dominique Strauss-Kahn that if there is anywhere a powerful rapist/pedo will be taken down, it's here. We certainly don't get all of them, but we do get more than the Europeans do.

by Anonymousreply 97August 11, 2019 9:14 PM

Of course there’s no video evidence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 11, 2019 9:20 PM

All this will make a great movie someday.

if they make it soon, Scott Bakula would be ideal for Epstein in his final years, although I would assume they would also want to show how he got his money and show him in his 30s and 4os.

by Anonymousreply 99August 11, 2019 9:26 PM

R99 CGI Benjamin Button style

by Anonymousreply 100August 11, 2019 9:32 PM

You know Quentin Tarrentino is already mulling the script for this movie over in his mind.

by Anonymousreply 101August 11, 2019 9:33 PM

Epstein was used to a life of luxury. Not roughing it in a jail cell. The trial wouldn't have started for at least a year. No way was he going to spend his time waiting in jail. He had a good life despite alleged crimes and creepiness. He enjoyed himself. Jail at this time was the end of the road. Yes, he might have been found not guilty, but he wasn't waiting around to find out. And if he were found guilty? No, prison was not his style. In his mind, it was over.

by Anonymousreply 102August 11, 2019 9:33 PM

Why didn’t he try breaking out first? He had the money to make multiple serious attempts. Instead he just says “I’m spending a year in prison awaiting trial, might as well kill myself”? That’s preposterous. A megalomaniac like him just gave up that easily?

by Anonymousreply 103August 11, 2019 9:38 PM

I pity the poor sod who's going to be the fall guy for this.

by Anonymousreply 104August 11, 2019 9:39 PM

R101 oh god, it would be more of his revisionist schlock. Let me guess Chloë Grace Moretz as the 15yo feminist heroine who after an LSD trip finally has had enough and takes out Epstein on the massage table with a rusty nail-pronged dildo, then Ghislaine, Dump, Bill and Dershowitz with a rabid pit bull & flamethrower in a private viewing of a preK snuff flick then gets in a time machine to 1776 and prevents slavery and WWI & II.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105August 11, 2019 9:42 PM

Naive question, and I realize Epstein was more valuable alive than dead, but why do prisons care if the inmates kill themselves or not, especially if they’re in there for life? Saves a ton of money by not having to support them in the system.

by Anonymousreply 106August 11, 2019 9:42 PM

R106 prisons like to be full to the rafters for the government funding. God forbid Trump takes them private.

by Anonymousreply 107August 11, 2019 9:45 PM

[quote] but why do prisons care if the inmates kill themselves or not, especially if they’re in there for life? Saves a ton of money by not having to support them in the system.

Jails care because the people who pay taxes and vote for politicians care. Jails are not supposed to be concentration camps that drive people to suicide or outright kill them. Most people realize that prisoners in jail are incredibly vulnerable (even if they are dangerous themselves)--to other prisoners, to sadistic guards who can do terrible things to them, to all sorts of things. If you take away someone's freedom, it should be for a defined outcome (punishment, restitution, etc). It's the same reason we provide (shitty) healthcare to inmates--if you've taken away their freedom (and their ability to access healthcare, food, or safety on their own therefore), then you are responsible for keeping them alive with the basics.

by Anonymousreply 108August 11, 2019 10:11 PM

Yeah, R97, but remember, this wasn’t about Jeffrey Epstein the the pedo, & his pedo friends. This is about money. Money laundering, precisely.

Forget about these girls for a moment. They were never the real and primary issue when discussing Epstein and his friends. The man was a money dude, who facilitated specific and complex financial transactions for people who were funding shit that we will never even know about, and things we do know about, like wars, the toppling of dictators (Quadafi comes to mind), and the formation of groups like ISIL. Even the election of an illegitimate president comes to mind.

THAT is what this is truly about.

Epstein made it possible for money and arms to be moved around. He coordinated how something got from point A, to point B, without “it” ever being traced to the people who were behind the curtain.

The girls were an incidental part of the operation, & this will go nowhere, as far as they are concerned. They will be paid off by his estate, & that’s all she wrote.

This was and is, much bigger than the cover story that we have been fed. And now I’m wondering if that story was all bullshit in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 109August 11, 2019 10:35 PM

R109, I read, either in the VF articles or the Miami Herald, that he actually didn't spend much time on his financial business, that he barely used his computer. There might not be any records.

If the feds are serious in pursuing this, they will charge Maxwell and get one of the other facilitators (the former Miss Sweden probably has the most to lose as she married well) to turn. But my guess is, Maxwell is busy arranging massive payoffs from offshore accounts to the girls so that won't go anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 110August 11, 2019 10:48 PM

So now it turns out the jail was understaffed and the jailers doing days of overtime. This becomes more pathetic and laughable. Why not weeks, months, years of overtime?

What happened to ingenuity in these intrigues?

by Anonymousreply 111August 11, 2019 11:00 PM

R110, again, this isn’t about these girls, & it never really was.

This is top level spook shit. The kind of shit that makes the world go ‘round, sometimes for better, & sometimes for worse.

by Anonymousreply 112August 11, 2019 11:01 PM

It’s infuriating that he’s dead. Murder or suicide, either way his victims won’t be getting any justice.

by Anonymousreply 113August 11, 2019 11:01 PM

Doesn't look like him.

by Anonymousreply 114August 11, 2019 11:02 PM

NBC News: The New York City Medical Examiner Says the "determination is pending further information at this time" as to Jeffrey Epstein's death.

At the request of Epstein's representatives and with the knowledge of federal prosecutors Dr. Michael Baden also attended

by Anonymousreply 115August 11, 2019 11:04 PM

Jeff’s fine! He sends his love!

by Anonymousreply 116August 11, 2019 11:06 PM

He flew to France in a private jet and is staying with Roman. The French are so much more civilized and sophisticated in their attitudes.

by Anonymousreply 117August 11, 2019 11:11 PM

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why his face is discolored but his forehead is white ???

by Anonymousreply 118August 11, 2019 11:30 PM

[quote] This was and is, much bigger than the cover story that we have been fed. And now I’m wondering if that story was all bullshit in the first place.

I don't think it was bullshit. I think he made the incredibly stupid mistake of committing (over the years) two kinds of crimes at the same time. He got caught because he was a pedo and it took the unlikely metoo movement to bring that back onto the stage when he probably thought it was safely under the bridge.

Also, you are probably right that the financial/political people are the ones who killed him. A few weeks back, this security consultant I follow on twitter wrote in his column that E seemed to be an intelligence asset, but NOT for America.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119August 11, 2019 11:49 PM

[QUOTE]At the request of Epstein's representatives

I wonder who his representatives are.

by Anonymousreply 120August 11, 2019 11:51 PM

FOLLOW THE MONEY, HONEY

by Anonymousreply 121August 12, 2019 12:16 AM

Why stopped hearing from Rudy Ghouliana a couple weeks before the Epstein arrest. I wonder if it is safe for him to come out now.

by Anonymousreply 122August 12, 2019 12:52 AM

This bag of shit has been in custody at the Sacramento County Jail for the last 15 months, alive.

Yet MCC, a Federal facility couldn't keep Epstein alive for 5 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 123August 12, 2019 1:03 AM

Sorry. I was referring to Joe DeAngelo, the Golden State Killer above.

by Anonymousreply 124August 12, 2019 1:05 AM

No one wanted to kill that old fool except his neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 125August 12, 2019 1:10 AM

anything on the media bout why the fuk he flew bak to usa and into the arms of the feds? seems like he would have stayed in some neutral country and lived his woo woo life. weird huh.. maybe he not kno the extent of the mess he flying into.

media is weird, the way they frame the whole thing....and stuff they doont say.

where is that madam g.. Maxwell?

by Anonymousreply 126August 12, 2019 1:13 AM

Where indeed is Jizz-Lane...

by Anonymousreply 127August 12, 2019 1:15 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128August 12, 2019 1:19 AM

Jizz is yet to be accounted for, R127. She would be wise to stay hidden. Suicide isn't contagious, but it sometimes runs in clusters.

by Anonymousreply 129August 12, 2019 1:28 AM

R119 Is Jared Kushner still the main investor in The New York Observer? Because that's where the article you linked is from.

by Anonymousreply 130August 12, 2019 1:44 AM

The money trail is the most interesting element of this story. Where did he get a BILLION dollars!?! He had no verifiable source for all his money. He must have had a huge blackmail scam - like epic historical level scam - to make that much money. It had to be blackmail. I would love for the trail of money to be found - but I would place bets that nothing will be revealed now.

by Anonymousreply 131August 12, 2019 1:52 AM

Jeffrey required a 1B buy in, no exceptions. That 1B was turned over to him, and he was in control of that money. The client had no say in how the money was “managed”. All he would say was that he would make you money, which he actually did.

He would collect his annual fee, which was pretty steep, but worth the cost. After a minimum of something like 10 years, you could resign or go with your original billion, plus earnings.

He only carried 25 clients at a time, per cycle, and allegedly NEVER deviated from certain systems and rules that he set up for himself when it came to money management. That’s not too unusual when it comes to management. What is highly unusual, was the threshold for the buy in, and the lengths of the cycles.

Another unusual feature is that he had ZERO, ZILCH, help. No administrative staff, no analysts, no one. He, & only he, knew what he was doing, how, and why. That’s what made him huge asset, & why he is worth much more alive than dead, & why many were highly motivated to see him not serve hard or real time, when he was previously busted.

by Anonymousreply 132August 12, 2019 2:20 AM

They couldn’t determine a cause of death:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 12, 2019 2:54 AM

The Clinton’s supposedly get away with multiple murders when Bill couldn’t even get away with a BJ?

by Anonymousreply 134August 12, 2019 2:58 AM

R132, Epstein for the $1 billion upfront to make himself look like a big man -- and discourage anyone from actually investing with him, because he wasn't really an investor. He had no actual clients.

by Anonymousreply 135August 12, 2019 3:07 AM

R132 - I had never heard that. I had read that he never actually got anyone to invest - Wexner was his only client. If what you say is true, it makes more sense - but had never heard that before,

by Anonymousreply 136August 12, 2019 3:22 AM

Epstein was a wannabe Maddof. His 'exclusivity' schtick was a smoke and mirrors scam to get the whales in. Exclusivity is what these egotards are after. His wealth was accumulated through swindles and charlatanry. People like Wexner were too embarrassed (about the fact that Epstein swindled them) to come forward until recently. Epstein was probably also making money via laundering, sex trafficking, and drugs.

by Anonymousreply 137August 12, 2019 3:25 AM

I don’t think I believe R 132. No stories talked about people giving a billion dollars to him.

by Anonymousreply 138August 12, 2019 3:33 AM

No, the "I only work with billionaires" story was b. s. After he was fired from Bear Sterns, he worked for a guy who as convicted of running a ponzi scheme. (That guy is out of jail now). *None* of the hedge fund guys on Wall St had ever done business with Epstein. One of them pegged him as a Madoff-type even before Madoff fell.

by Anonymousreply 139August 12, 2019 4:11 AM

That’s what I thought R139. The whole source of funds is a mystery - except for

I would LOVE to know the source of his money. That’s where the story is. #MeToo story line will get tired after a while and people will tune out. But juicy facts about the source of his money will keep people interested. It’s the same reason Trump is fighting the tax return thing - the source of the money reveals the corruption and dirty alliances.

by Anonymousreply 140August 12, 2019 4:31 AM

^WTF? Maybe he's satan. Not even a real man.

by Anonymousreply 141August 12, 2019 7:06 AM

Am I the only person that thought he was a good-looking older guy? Creepy AF but handsome.

by Anonymousreply 142August 12, 2019 9:28 AM

"The world of heterosexual is a sick & boring life"!

by Anonymousreply 143August 12, 2019 10:22 AM

TRump’s emulating his hero MBS

by Anonymousreply 144August 12, 2019 12:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145August 12, 2019 12:53 PM

I can’t wait

by Anonymousreply 146August 12, 2019 1:46 PM

If Trump and Barr thought that killing Epstein (allegedly) would make this all go away, they are mistaken. Now there is even more focus on Epstein, his past, his money and how he died. There is going to be more digging into his death and his connections by some modern day Woodward and Bernstein. I really do think it was a fatal mistake having Epstein killed. I know that dead men tell no tales, but alive, I don't think he ever would have talked either and his lawyers would have dragged this out for years. And he really wasn't making headlines like he is now. So, whomp, whomp.

by Anonymousreply 147August 12, 2019 2:06 PM

[quote]There is going to be more digging into his death and his connections by some modern day Woodward and Bernstein.

Only if they want to end up in the same condition as Epstein. No one will investigate anything. There is no point, other than prurient. The Estate will settle out of court with the "victims" and that will be it. The End.

by Anonymousreply 148August 12, 2019 2:11 PM

[R148] - just curious. Why did you feel the need to put the word victims in apostrophes? Think they're All lying? Or had it coming?

by Anonymousreply 149August 12, 2019 2:15 PM

R149 There has been no court case. They remain victims in quotes or alleged until a court verdict.

by Anonymousreply 150August 12, 2019 2:18 PM

This thing is going to be yuge. Women in New York state will be able to file suits against him under the Child Victims Act starting Wednesday; the investigation into his death while in Federal custody; the disbursement of his estate (apparently he has just one heir- his brother Mark); the unravelling of his complex web of finances, founfations, assets, gifts, donations, accounts and associates; more rape accusations involving powerful people; the whole, strange relationship with billionaire closeted homosexual Les Wexner...

I'll make the popcorn..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151August 12, 2019 2:23 PM

Obviously Barr wanted him to commit suicide. I wish it could be proven.

by Anonymousreply 152August 12, 2019 2:25 PM

I'm glad there is a British connection. The tabloids there seem to take particular glee in digging-up dirt on the royals. They have a love/hate relationship with them, and will leave no turn unstoned.

by Anonymousreply 153August 12, 2019 2:34 PM

The women will get a sizeable amount from his estate and will let it go. And so will everybody else. All those rich well placed people who enjoyed the same interests and enabled them will get off scot free. And anyway there are no great investigative journalists anymore. They don't have the media financial or moral backing and as already stated it would be incredibly dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 154August 12, 2019 2:51 PM

Still furious that this travesty was allowed to happen.

This country is so fucking corrupt.

by Anonymousreply 155August 12, 2019 3:06 PM

My theory about how he earned his money - Epstein had Virgin Islands residency and business registrations set up before the tax haven loopholes were closed. He made out like he was some kind of financial wizard, but in reality he just ran/laundered his clients money through those shelf companies and invested it safely. Then at the end of the year he forwarded those nice, clean, tax-free profits minus his 20% commission.

If you'd made a shady billion or two it would make sense to park some of it on Little St James Island.

by Anonymousreply 156August 12, 2019 3:09 PM

So Barr just said that he's appalled by what happened tp Epstein and will continue to investigate. So, I wonder if William Barr is going to investigate why William Barr secretly visited Epstein 2 weeks ago?

by Anonymousreply 157August 12, 2019 3:11 PM

[quote]This country is so fucking corrupt.

R155 It's always been corrupt. You've finally taken the time to notice.

by Anonymousreply 158August 12, 2019 3:13 PM

Nixon in hell is furious that he was the only one put through the meat grinder. But back then people had formidable opponents like Katherine Graham. People like her don't exist anymore.

by Anonymousreply 159August 12, 2019 3:21 PM

CNBC: Attorney General William Barr said Monday that there were “serious irregularities” at the Manhattan federal jail where accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein apparently killed himself over the weekend.

“We will get to the bottom of this,” Barr vowed in blistering remarks at a police event in New Orleans, “and there will be accountability.”

by Anonymousreply 160August 12, 2019 3:24 PM

Does anyone else find it creepy how many comments about this story on the Daily Fail try to blame the Clintons? Are they trolls or are people seriously that deluded? Furthermore, I was appalled at how many commenters on that site seemed upset this monster is dead. Very creepy.

by Anonymousreply 161August 12, 2019 3:34 PM

[quote]“We will get to the bottom of this,” Barr vowed

Are you really ready for this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162August 12, 2019 3:57 PM

ITA with R156.

by Anonymousreply 163August 12, 2019 4:01 PM

R161, EVERY Trumpster believes the Clintons did it. They kill everyone you know? But with all their power, the couldn’t stop Trump or kill him.

by Anonymousreply 164August 12, 2019 4:35 PM

Judge Napolitano is Gay?! Why did I not know this? His Wikipedia and his dead ex's obituary are cross referenced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165August 12, 2019 4:36 PM

Maxwell should be the next to fry for this. I'm sure she was really involved not only in the sex crimes but financial crimes. She has ties to russian mob (washing money)...that's how Epstein got so rich.

by Anonymousreply 166August 12, 2019 4:36 PM

R164, if they had those magical powers they would have gotten Weiner a while ago

by Anonymousreply 167August 12, 2019 4:39 PM

Jeffrey Epstein was 'taken off suicide watch at his lawyer's request last month after 12-hour a day meetings' and was moved into a cell on his own because he 'feared' his muscly former cellmate

by Anonymousreply 168August 12, 2019 4:42 PM

Is that picture for real R162?

by Anonymousreply 169August 12, 2019 4:44 PM

[quote]Does anyone else find it creepy how many comments about this story on the Daily Fail try to blame the Clintons? Are they trolls or are people seriously that deluded? Furthermore, I was appalled at how many commenters on that site seemed upset this monster is dead. Very creepy.

Yeah...I think they're going to frame somebody. Quite possibly with whatever evidence they supposedly found in the safe when they raided his home. Barr is as corrupt as Trump and McConnell.

by Anonymousreply 170August 12, 2019 4:54 PM

[quote] No administrative staff, no analysts, no one. He, & only he, knew what he was doing, how, and why.

You can't run any sort of hedge fund without administrative staff--even if just to do the contracts and things. It is a huge undertaking. Even if he had been running it out of the Caymens (or wherever), it's not possible.

I think this is bullshit anyway. No billionaire--unless he had some sort of weird sexual relationship like Wexler--is going to give a moron with no record that amount of money. People who are billionaires aren't stupid--and if they are (inheritors), they have sharp people working for them who keep them out of trouble. Actually, most billionaires are in financial services themselves, so they know who the smarties are and aren't.

Years before Madoff was exposed, no one on the street would do business with him because they knew there was something wrong. His main clients were people who had personal relationships with him (ie were Jewish) and trusted him on that account without being too savvy financially.

by Anonymousreply 171August 12, 2019 6:44 PM

Epstein didn’t need that many “clients.”

Although he claimed to be an investment advisor, his real business likely was money laundering and blackmail.

For example, even though multi-billionaire, Les Wexner, belatedly claims to have recaptured millions of dollars from Epstein, Wexner also “gifted” JE that Manhattan townhouse, now worth $71,000,000 (and Lord knows how much else), upon their separation.

Over the past 30 years, given his “business” and the circles he traveled in, amassing a few times that amount was probably not as taxing as you might imagine.

by Anonymousreply 172August 12, 2019 7:24 PM

R159, Agreed. You do know that Watergate was really all about child sexual exploitation, right? Daniel Ellsberg's psychiatrist had records of his client's claims of which powerful politicians raped little boys and/or girls. That's why the Watergate "burglars" broke in and tried to steal the files and recordings.

There's an online book that explains how the international game of child trafficking & child stealing for blackmail works with accompanying CIA involvement. I'd link it but I would be called a CT once again. Still the info is extremely revealing and very specific.

by Anonymousreply 173August 12, 2019 7:25 PM

R172, Most of JE's clients were likely form G Mawell's connections, maintained through her father's past dealings. They include Russian oligarchs, British and Middle Eastern elite, and of course various super wealthy political figures around the world. Many didn't want their own names associated and easily traceable with their income.

Add international arms dealers to the mix as well. With that comes the drug trade and the Golden Triangle and cartels as well.

by Anonymousreply 174August 12, 2019 7:34 PM

R161 I'm furious that Epstein is dead. Now he won't be held accountable for his crimes, his accusers won't be able to face him in court, and we won't ever find out about how he really got all his hundreds of millions of dollars. He got away with it.

by Anonymousreply 175August 12, 2019 7:58 PM

R119,

[quote] Is Jared Kushner still the main investor in The New York Observer?

People ask him about this all the time. He used to publish his articles for years on his own website (that's still up). He says that the Observer people==ie Kushner's brother--don't interfere with his writing, and he certainly is anti-Trump as well as rabidly anti-Putin. (When he was in the secret service, Russian counter-intelligence was his specialty. He speaks several slavic languages and has published books in this area.) At any rate, he makes a handsome amount of money from his private twitter that he runs. Some reporter estimated that with the known subscriber numbers, he should be making over 200k per year just from his twitter presence.

by Anonymousreply 176August 12, 2019 9:24 PM

[QUOTE]Jeffrey Epstein was found hanging in his Lower Manhattan jail cell with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed, The Post has learned.

[QUOTE]The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, a law enforcement source said Monday.

[QUOTE]Epstein was “unresponsive” when he was discovered in his cell in the Special Housing Unit of the Metropolitan Correctional Center around 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, the federal Bureau of Prisons has said.

[QUOTE]Staffers attempted to revive him and he was taken to an infirmary inside the lockup, then transported by ambulance to the NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177August 12, 2019 9:25 PM

That would be easy to do if you had a few pills and a couple of sips of vodka for motivation.

by Anonymousreply 178August 12, 2019 9:29 PM

R177, Keeping with the narrative the MSM is pushing...

Epstein was supposedly dead for a MINIMUM of 35 MINUTES before he was found. A body his age would pretty much immediately evacuate all bowels. AKA... He would have shit and pissed himself.

WHY would they feel the need to take him to the hospital to be pronounced? The images show a drawn, ashen face with closed eyes, and EMTs using a breathing apparatus in an attempt to revive the multi-millionaire convicted pedophile.

Anyone who believes the MSM narrative. . . well I have a very famous bridge to sell you . . . Then again, I'm enjoying the comic relief that the MSM keeps providing.

by Anonymousreply 179August 12, 2019 10:06 PM

R177 most people off the record concerning MCC say that the bed sheets were essentially paper. Barr must have snuck him in some 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton.

by Anonymousreply 180August 12, 2019 10:08 PM

I don't think anyone believes the MSM narrative.

Whoever cooked this sham up was a real moron. That was plainly a dead body on the gurney that they had the oxygen mask on.

by Anonymousreply 181August 12, 2019 10:13 PM

Trump was already telling Barr to blame Clinton, I mean c’mon that fucking conspiracy tweet...

by Anonymousreply 182August 12, 2019 10:19 PM

Last year, NYT reporter James Stewards sat down with Jeffrey Epstein. The terms of the interview were that Epstein's remarks were to be on background, which meant that James couldn't attach his name. Now that Epstein is dead, that agreement is no longer binding.

Among the interview's tidbits:

Epstein said that criminalizing sex with teenage girls was a cultural aberration and that at times in history it was perfectly acceptable. He pointed out that homosexuality had long been considered a crime and was still punishable by death in some parts of the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183August 12, 2019 10:20 PM

"So one of my first thoughts on hearing of Mr. Epstein’s suicide was that many prominent men and at least a few women must be breathing sighs of relief that whatever Mr. Epstein knew, he has taken it with him."

by Anonymousreply 184August 12, 2019 10:23 PM

R180 They haven't worked in jail system, I have. No the sheets aren't paper, that's only when you're on suicide watch. Inmates have regular sheets made from cloths.

R179 and R181 They need to take inmates who have acute emergencies to the hospital for treatment that the medical units in jail cannot adequately provide. Also, EMTs cannot legally declare anyone dead, so by law they have to implement life-saving measures including airway support/ CPR until they get to the hospital. Regarding bowel/ bowel contents, that's not necessarily the case. Not all dead bodies will expel gut contents. Depending on the position body too, there may be air pockets that prevent that from happening if the decedent had anything to expel.

As for cameras inside jail, there are multiple cameras that show different angles of every part of jail. However, cameras are only trained on each individual cell on the outside only, not inside. So they can definitely tell who goes in/ out of JE's cell. The coroner can also determine time of death, and from there with the help of video evidence, they can ascertain whether it was suicide or suspicious death. Cameras inside jails are practically impossible to be tampered with because they're set up high and they have outside control to guard against it.

Autopsies can take longer particularly with suicides. There are simply more things to check off and since it was done on a Sunday, they may have had to wait extra day or two for lab results to come in since it was over the weekend when it happened.

Being put on suicide watch means being sectioned off for 72 hours then being reevaluated for necessity after that. JE was on suicide watch for 6 days. Release from the hold must come from mental health team of specialists including MD, NP, psychologists, RNs, as well as ancillary staff like correctional officers, social workers, and the warden. No one person is responsible for taking someone off of psych hold. You're automatically put on psych hold if you have any suicidal ideation, attempt, or threatening behavior to other inmates.

by Anonymousreply 185August 12, 2019 10:28 PM

R173 Fiona Barnett wrote a piece on that on her blog and included it in her recently published free book, “Eyes Wide Open”. She claims to have been raped by Nixon. Interesting read.

It’s so telling how testimonies on abuse and pedophilia amidst the very wealthy, the entertainment industry (including sports) and political fields globally all contain such parallels and common themes.

I find it hard to believe that so many people, spanning the globe, have managed to concoct these elaborate, eerily similar stories. In fact, dismissing all these claims veers on a conspiracy theory in and of itself.

Epstein’s story just connects more dots and even adds credence to some victims’ claims.

This shit is pervasive, deep and dark.

by Anonymousreply 186August 12, 2019 10:37 PM

it's very easy to hang yourself. I learned a lot from Aaron Hernandez's death, you don't have to be hanging from the ceiling etc like you see in the movies, you can just tie something around your neck and hang the string (whatever the tool) from the doorknob and sit against the door. As long as air is restricted from going to your brain...you pass out and that's it.

Whatever Epstein used, was probably flushed down the toilet by the guards, they ain't gonna let evidence lying around.

by Anonymousreply 187August 12, 2019 10:48 PM

R186, well put

by Anonymousreply 188August 12, 2019 11:06 PM

R186 so we should just assume most billionaires are pedos.

by Anonymousreply 189August 12, 2019 11:08 PM

Pretty much

by Anonymousreply 190August 12, 2019 11:15 PM

R189 That’s your assumption to make. I never made that claim nor do I believe it to be true.

I do believe, however, that there is a network(s) of incredibly wealthy and powerful sociopaths and pedophiles that use that same money and power to cover up the depravity they crave and thrive on. And I think they’re more connected, pervasive and in collusion with one another than than we know or would even like to imagine.

There does seem to be a a glass wall in the entertainment industry and the political fields that most aspirants hit before they can ascend further up the ladder to wealth, fame and success.

It’s almost like they have to pass some kind of hazing ritual before they’re “in the club”. This hazing doesn’t effect the innate sociopath much and it usually turns the unsuspecting if highly ambitious aspirant either sociopath is, into an addict or simply psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 191August 12, 2019 11:25 PM

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. And money is power.

by Anonymousreply 192August 12, 2019 11:30 PM

Correction: and it usually turns the unsuspecting if highly ambitious aspirant either sociopathic, into an addict or simply psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 193August 12, 2019 11:32 PM

R186, Fiona Bartlett is the nuttiest nut in a tin, filled with assorted nuts. Her story, as well as many others’, are put out for disinformation purposes.

She came out with those claims years ago, I am aware. However, the tactic is as old as time.

Whisper campaigns, and flat out conspiracy theories are doing real damage to our world. People are paying with their lives, now, just as they did in Germany during WW2. And while I understand that we are not currently experiencing a holocaust, I want to point out that specific groups of people were targeted for complete divestment of properties, assets, & eventually their lives, because of whisper campaigns, innuendo, propaganda, & conspiracy theories, which had been on perpetual “play” for hundreds of years in Europe, before escalating to the point of the Holocaust.

An entire country agreed to the systematic slaughter of millions of people based on complete & total bullshit. The people who initially believed and spread anti-Semitic myths & sentiments were long dead by the time WW2 rolled around, not seeing the devastation caused due to the fruits of their first labor.

Don’t you find it odd that EVERY important world leader, is suddenly a pedophile? Every royal family eats children, sacrifices them, & keeps them in a dungeon? Wealthy elites have hunting parties, & chase kids down with bows & arrows? Meanwhile, people are truly suffering, because QAnons & the gullible believe that all in government or private industry are baby killing satanists, and not one, can be trusted.

So on it goes, & we become accustomed to voting for the lesser of two evils. We become accustomed to the belief that at the very least, we’re not being sacrificed at some altar, or being raped by some prince, or president, nor are our children, so at least, there’s that. We become accustomed to living our reality, based on outlandish fantasy.

I am not claiming to disbelieve Epstein’s accusers. I will say that I believe some, & not others. I also believe that there’s quite a bit of bullshit being thrown into the mix. Some of these accounts told by these women, were simply not possible, & some are unbelievable, yet probably true.

I think that we are missing a fundamental part of the story. What part? That we STILL have no fucking clue who this guy was, what he really did, and why. Epstein presented himself to be a sex addicted hebephile, and that, I can believe. Some of his clients may have had sex with these girls as well. OK, sure. That’s a tiny fraction of this pie, & I can guarantee you that almost everything, if not all that we hear & read about him in the following weeks will be fabricated, much like Fiona’s stories.

I apologize for the long rant, but I am just so fucking sick and tired of hearing people using shit like Pizzagate, QAnon, and Fiona Bartlet in order to support a theory, or to claim that they are fact.

Pedophilia is an extremely rare disorder- FACT.

Most pedophiles never offend - FACT.

Most men and women who engage in unlawful rape of minors, do so right within their home, amongst their own children, or children living in that home - FACT.

by Anonymousreply 194August 13, 2019 12:10 AM

R173 is the most INSANE person I've ever seen on DataLounge.

You need to be at AboveTopSecret where you can go full force in your deranged insanity.

by Anonymousreply 195August 13, 2019 12:13 AM

R179 hates the Libtards and The Dems.

by Anonymousreply 196August 13, 2019 12:15 AM

R194 is the most sane and lucid person on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 197August 13, 2019 12:21 AM

R196, Nixon and Henry Kissinger weren't "Libtards and Democrats." Neither was either Bush, and as you may recall The Franklin Scandal was extensively covered on DL.

For the record I've stated countless times on DL that I love Mayor Pete and am registered to vote Democrat (and have never changed my party affiliation since the age of 18.)

by Anonymousreply 198August 13, 2019 12:25 AM

Although you think Hillary sacrifices babies to Baphomet, right, R198?

by Anonymousreply 199August 13, 2019 12:27 AM

R199 I’m starting to think you do!

by Anonymousreply 200August 13, 2019 12:30 AM

R200, you are the one called out on other threads for promoting the false Pizzagate story and asking how to see Hillary's "STRANGE" emails.

You're just a fucking insane QAnon trying to stir up shit.

by Anonymousreply 201August 13, 2019 12:33 AM

At this point, on this specific subject I’m not picking a political party to smear as far the Pedo factor. It’s basically equivalent to football teams now, ON THIS TOPIC. Now as far as Barr and DOJ and however they’re smearing each other is different. There are some sick fucks and they should all go down regardless of their party.

by Anonymousreply 202August 13, 2019 12:38 AM

R183 could someone please copy & paste that NYT article since it is paywalled?

by Anonymousreply 203August 13, 2019 12:39 AM

Let's play nice. One person's brain fart is another person's insightful observation.

by Anonymousreply 204August 13, 2019 12:48 AM

R201 I knew it was you. And you’re a liar. You started posting about Pizzagate. I posted about other women’s testimonies, none of which had to do with Pizzagate.

You seemed unhinged and your breathtaking rage is the first symptom.

by Anonymousreply 205August 13, 2019 12:50 AM

*seem

by Anonymousreply 206August 13, 2019 12:51 AM

Pizzagate pushers should be dropkicked to hell.

by Anonymousreply 207August 13, 2019 12:54 AM

Pizzagate pushers should be dropkicked to hell.

by Anonymousreply 208August 13, 2019 12:54 AM

You're lying, R205. YOU are the one who brought up Hillary's "STRANGE" emails and how they concerned you.

And the "Both Sides! Both Sides!" Trumpster Troll at R202 is right there with you in the QAnon insanity.

by Anonymousreply 209August 13, 2019 1:08 AM

What I wouldn’t give to be an FBI agent raiding that island. I bet they cracked open his super secret safe that only he could access.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210August 13, 2019 1:15 AM

FWIW, Snopes is saying that the story about Barr visiting Epstein in prison is false.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211August 13, 2019 1:22 AM

The hair in the OP picture does not look like Epstein’s. The whole thing looks fake.

by Anonymousreply 212August 13, 2019 3:05 AM

The one main reason I don’t believe it was suicide is that the troll farms have been in hyperdrive pushing the Clinton’s killed him scenario. I’ve never seen anything like it.

by Anonymousreply 213August 13, 2019 3:09 AM

Are those really FBI agents? Or just some of bitch Barr's lackeys in FBI clothing trying to scrub the place?

Barr is a lying, sneaking hack and I believe NOTHING that fat slob utters.

by Anonymousreply 214August 13, 2019 3:18 AM

R209 has become a cartoon character just like the rednecks on Facebook pushing the Clinton bullshit but opposite. I’m not going to be blinded by any political party, as this casts a wide net and though it is satisfying that fat ass Trump is under it too.

by Anonymousreply 215August 13, 2019 3:27 AM

What r214 said

by Anonymousreply 216August 13, 2019 3:28 AM

R212, it's a decent Photoshop I think.

by Anonymousreply 217August 13, 2019 3:50 AM

One thing I do not get is how babies and children are apparently sexual catnip to adult men. What can they possibly offer? Their bodies are immature, they have no sexual response. They presumably lack any sexual experience. They are surely not willing participants. Or are their cries and pleas and expressions of fear the real incentive?

by Anonymousreply 218August 13, 2019 7:39 AM

This guy makes a case that the man in the photo in R1 is actually Anthony Bourdain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219August 13, 2019 9:59 AM

[QUOTE]CBS News has learned that the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell. Guards attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220August 13, 2019 12:56 PM

DL’s favorite Killer Cop, Nicholas Tartaglione, who was in a nearby cell, seems to dispute that report by saying he heard no noise that night.

[QUOTE]”Nobody heard anything. It was a silent act,” his lawyer Bruce Barket told NBC News.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221August 13, 2019 1:49 PM

Okay people, let's fast track Tartaglione's demise! Do we have a "substitute" available tonight? I want him dead by tomorrow morning.

by Anonymousreply 222August 13, 2019 3:21 PM

Don’t worry R222, I’m on it!

by Anonymousreply 223August 13, 2019 3:55 PM

I’ll bring the cannoli

by Anonymousreply 224August 13, 2019 4:02 PM

[QUOTE]The multimillionaire pedophile’s brother, Mark, was called after Epstein hanged himself with a bedsheet early Saturday at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Lower Manhattan and is the one who identified his body, CBS reported.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225August 13, 2019 4:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226August 13, 2019 4:06 PM

Who is the “princess” in the BI? Princess raised to believe she’s royalty fits but the rest not so much.

by Anonymousreply 227August 13, 2019 4:24 PM

So what would you bitches think, if I suggested to you all, that I have REALLY GOOD REASONS to believe, that the “Brothers Epstein” are one person?

by Anonymousreply 228August 13, 2019 4:49 PM

Define "suggest" and we'll believe you!

by Anonymousreply 229August 13, 2019 4:51 PM

R229, the devil is ALWAYS in the details.

by Anonymousreply 230August 13, 2019 5:04 PM

The New York City Fire Department has launched an investigation into whether Jeffrey Epstein’s apparent suicide was leaked by a first responder on internet message board 4chan before officials announced the death, according to a report.

The supposed leak was posted to the anonymous message board 4chan at 8:16 a.m. Saturday, around 40 minutes before The Post broke the news of the convicted pedophile’s death, Buzzfeed News reported.

“[D]ont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this,” the post said.

FDNY Deputy Commissioner Frank Gribbon said he “could not verify the accuracy” of the 4chan post, according to the news outlet.

“The department will review this incident,” Gribbon said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231August 13, 2019 5:23 PM

I'll get flamed for this but I wish the media would stop referring to these teenagers as "child sex slaves ". These weren't a bunch of 10 year olds trapped in a Thai brothel. The main accuser was basically fucking this guy in exchange for gifts, travel, and schooling. No judgement here, it was a lavish lifestyle and many would have done the same in her place. As sleazy as Epstein was, I'm not buying that Virginia Roberts only stayed because she felt trapped. She stayed because she was getting something out if the equation. It's human nature. What he did was in and of itself is illegal so why the over the top descriptions. I believe he was a chronic predator who broke a shitload of laws but I don't believe everything that is put out there about this case. And frankly, if the press wants to cover actual child sex slavery there are plenty of genuine examples of victims who really can't get out. But I don't think the press would find these cases "sexy " enough.

by Anonymousreply 232August 13, 2019 5:33 PM

Princess = Kerry Kennedy (married at one time to a Cuomo)

by Anonymousreply 233August 13, 2019 5:39 PM

I agree with you, R232, but they could have been hooked on drugs or working to pay back money they owed JE.

by Anonymousreply 234August 13, 2019 5:50 PM

These girls had no choice, their passports were taken by Maxwell. (the one who fucked prince andrew had her passport taken away)

by Anonymousreply 235August 13, 2019 5:56 PM

In the UK, in Rotherham and Rochdale, the men preyed on young teens from disadvantaged backgrounds. Girls were bribed with cigarettes and alcohol. The authorities ignored it because the men were Pakistani and they were afraid of accusations of racism. In Epsteins case he could offer a lot more than a few packs of cigs and money shielded him.

by Anonymousreply 236August 13, 2019 8:02 PM

Bullshit, R235.

R232, thanks for voicing what many have been thinking.

No judgement from me either. But Virginia wasn’t trapped. Trapped is locked away in a room, with no way out. Beautiful townhomes in London or Manhattan, along with 5 star hotels, aren’t traps.

I would have gotten inside the closest American embassy, or if in the states, call 911.

Virginia was definitely victimized, but she wasn’t a small child, without any way out of it, & portrayals of this sort are completely ridiculous.

And by the way, I’ve turned this story every way possible, and I have concluded that I, PERSONALLY, believe it ALL bullshit. ALL of it.

None of this shit is real in any way, shape, or form.

I have no fucking clue who this guy was, or is, but the only part of this bullshit that I’m willing to entertain is that he was/is a sex addict who prefers teens to adults. That peccadillo was scrutinized, & magnified beyond anything that originally resembled the truth.

It’s all bullshit. It was all planned to happen EXACTLY as it has and is, and nothing regarding any of this matters, because we are all staring at smoke and mirrors.

by Anonymousreply 237August 13, 2019 8:02 PM

Lots of pedo apologists on this thread... makes you wonder who’s feeling a tad “guilty”...

by Anonymousreply 238August 13, 2019 8:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239August 13, 2019 8:09 PM

Guilty? LMAO.

This is the biggest EST played on mankind, since the claim that we landed on the moon in the 1960s.

It isn’t real, at all, whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 240August 13, 2019 8:10 PM

JFC!! That hag, DR, is stinking up this thread and a few others with her bull shit videos and ridiculous conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 241August 13, 2019 8:13 PM

Oh boy.

by Anonymousreply 242August 13, 2019 8:31 PM

R237, I have toyed with the idea that this was a take down of JE and GM by say the Russians//MSB or whoever the fuck. Anything is possible, but that really isn’t their style.

I ultimately circle back to Occam’s....why hasn’t David Cay Johnston taken a deep dive on this one? He is essentially a forensic accountant and journalist. It’s pretty shocking that after all these years there has been nothing on his finances??? Also, if he was a money launderer, how do we have no evidence of that yet? It’s the only thing that makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 243August 13, 2019 8:32 PM

Money laundering, blackmail, human trafficking - and possibly a side alliance with an intelligence agency which provided Epstein cover and protection in exchange for compromising information about powerful people.

by Anonymousreply 244August 13, 2019 8:56 PM

R243, After JE was 1st arrested several investigative reporters wrote extensively online about the money launderer and pimp's activities. Comments after each article were even more revealing. A well-researched book was completely squashed by major publishers who had been seriously threatened.

Yes I still remember much of what was discussed including JE blackmailing international drug cartel heads and arms dealers. However there are trolls on DL who try to shut down all gossip especially by a woman.

by Anonymousreply 245August 13, 2019 8:58 PM

Isn’t it great that you can be a total shitbag like Epstein or Dump and you NEVER EVER suffer the consequences of your awful actions? There is no god.

by Anonymousreply 246August 13, 2019 8:58 PM

R245 ummm okay... why are you here?

by Anonymousreply 247August 13, 2019 9:00 PM

R245

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248August 13, 2019 9:01 PM

R247, I'm here because, aside from the trolls who repeatedly try to shut down all discussion on very controversial subjects with elite power players and celebs, there are brilliant, insightful posters who can critically analyze the reported details of topics in the headlines. I realize I'll always be blamed for linking videos and articles the majority of which are obviously not my posts and do not come from my one laptop.

by Anonymousreply 249August 13, 2019 9:45 PM

You are welcome here, R249. Post and link as you see fit.

by Anonymousreply 250August 13, 2019 9:49 PM

R248, Your post/meme is adorbs.

Back to OP's topic. Investigative reporters way back when wrote of the details of the scientific advancement conferences held at Pedo Island and how the super elite of the world wanted to attend the anything goes parties afterwards. Famous celebs, actors, and models added to the cache.

Stories that the British Royal Family tried to shut down the book by contacting several major US publishers were widespread.

by Anonymousreply 251August 13, 2019 9:51 PM

Prison reformists, human rights activists, current and former inmates have been raising awareness about the truly inhumane conditions at Metropolitan Correctional Center for years.

The mega rich and media flavor of the month Epstein offs himself there and suddenly people are taking a closer look at how this place is run and who is running it.

Sickening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252August 13, 2019 9:53 PM

R250, Thank you for your support.

At the time of Epstein's first arrest several investigative journalists reported being constantly harassed, threatened with lawsuits, and the most controversial online series was totally shut down. It was stated that not everyone who attended Pedo Island parties participated in the rampant drugs and illicit sex but it became an issue of guilt by association.

Note that with the extreme heat placed on JE even way before his 2nd arrest other billionaires like Richard Branson has acquired his own private island for partying.

by Anonymousreply 253August 13, 2019 9:55 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254August 13, 2019 10:02 PM

R249 quit babbling like a psychopath, do have anything worthwhile to post?

by Anonymousreply 255August 13, 2019 10:03 PM

List of Congress members on Mark Epstein's Humpty Dumpty Institute's board. JE's brother Mark ran a "charity" with operations in many 3rd world countries including Haiti, Dominican Republic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256August 13, 2019 10:11 PM

The warden was recalled! , the officers were sent away!

by Anonymousreply 257August 13, 2019 11:46 PM

R194 Get out of here with your measured and sane response! Everyone knows that Virginia Giuffre was flown across the world to be molested by Putin, Bill and Hillary Clinton, the Queen of England, Kim Jong Un, and zombie Fidel Castro!

by Anonymousreply 258August 13, 2019 11:52 PM

R194 Get out of here with your measured and sane response! Everyone knows that Virginia Giuffre was flown across the world to be molested by Putin, Bill and Hillary Clinton, the Queen of England, Kim Jong Un, and zombie Fidel Castro!

by Anonymousreply 259August 13, 2019 11:52 PM

Get outta here!

by Anonymousreply 260August 13, 2019 11:53 PM

Miami Herald has pictures and interviews with the former sex slaves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261August 14, 2019 12:19 AM

Re the former link, request for investigation of why JE originally got such a light sentence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262August 14, 2019 12:21 AM

R194 Yeah, unpopular opinion but I agree. I give it a matter of time before the "child eating pedo rings are everywhere" crowd gets some well known person, either a celebrity or politician, killed. Speaking of this subject, one of the worst offenders in spreading these theories is the "gossip "site CDAN. I cringe whenever I see any poster link to that BS. And the mainstream media has not been helpful when it comes to this story. Just report the facts ,not a bunch of insane conjecture.

by Anonymousreply 263August 14, 2019 1:27 AM

R194 Yeah, unpopular opinion but I agree. I give it a matter of time before the "child eating pedo rings are everywhere" crowd gets some well known person, either a celebrity or politician, killed. Speaking of this subject, one of the worst offenders in spreading these theories is the "gossip "site CDAN. I cringe whenever I see any poster link to that BS. And the mainstream media has not been helpful when it comes to this story. Just report the facts ,not a bunch of insane conjecture.

by Anonymousreply 264August 14, 2019 1:27 AM

Disgusting

by Anonymousreply 265August 14, 2019 2:27 AM

[QUOTE]The two staff members in the special housing unit where Mr. Epstein was held — 9 South — falsely recorded that they had checked in on him every half-hour, as required, according to a law enforcement official and a prison official. The prison official said the guards were sleeping.

[QUOTE]They had not looked in on Mr. Epstein for about three hours before he was found, two prison officials familiar with the incident said.

[QUOTE]In addition, one of the guards was not a regular correctional officer, but a prison employee who had been pressed into service as a guard because of a staff shortage. Both were working on overtime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266August 14, 2019 3:31 AM

Exactly how many "convenient" fuck-ups do you need before you admit the blatantly obvious?

by Anonymousreply 267August 14, 2019 3:33 AM

Everyone in cover their ass mode, being seen to be doing something. And in the end, no one will do anything. Because there is nothing unusual or out of the ordinary about young women fucking the rich and famous for money and perks. The media will fuel outrageous, speculative accusations because it has shareholders and ravenous, salacious consumers to please. The authorities, on the other hand, have to be far more circumspect, viewing the matter with legal proportion and perspective. Charges may - and that's a huge MAY - be filed due to financial impropriety. But given the complexity of the case and the stature of the people involved, don't hold your breathe waiting for an indictment.

by Anonymousreply 268August 14, 2019 3:56 AM

Will the coroner be dead in a week like the coroner who worked on Andrew Breitbart's corpse?

by Anonymousreply 269August 14, 2019 3:59 AM

They will kill each other

by Anonymousreply 270August 14, 2019 4:00 AM

Guys, it's Duhvida posting her insane CT's again. Everyone is a pedo or sex slaves to aliens and Bigfoot. Your neighbors are all satan worhipping cannibals in her world. Oh, and George Clooney was secretly in love with her and managing her "career" until that evil succubus, Amal, came along and enslaved him.

by Anonymousreply 271August 14, 2019 12:47 PM

R271 is claiming Jeffrey Epstein ISN'T a pedo into underage sex slaves? For real? Honey, that's why he was in jail!

by Anonymousreply 272August 14, 2019 1:35 PM

No, R272, don't be dense. He was technically a hebephile and money launderer. Possibly a spy but her scenarios are getting ridiculous and she does believe everything I posted. She posts every ridiculous Qanon CT they put out and she loathes the Clintons so she's responsible for a lot of the "blame it all on Bill" shit.

Okay, do I need to post another how to spot DR threads tuturial again?

by Anonymousreply 273August 14, 2019 1:45 PM

“A year later, Hoffenberg was under indictment, charged with selling $460 million worth of bogus notes and bonds and using the proceeds from some to pay interest to others in what was then one of the biggest Ponzi schemes in history. He pleaded guilty, was sentenced to 20 years in prison, and was released in 2013. Three years later, he filed a lawsuit against Epstein, blaming him for the fraud and claiming that he had tried to warn authorities about Epstein’s financial chicanery for years.”

Epstein was a billionaire with no clear source for his wealth, yet the SEC and IRS did nothing to investigate him - despite being repeatedly tipped off about the guy over several years. Even after this lawsuit was filed in 2016 nothing seems to have happened.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274August 14, 2019 2:45 PM

Dead!

by Anonymousreply 275August 14, 2019 2:47 PM

[quote]child eating pedo rings are everywhere

Why eat a child when you can just yell up the basement stairs for a pizza?

by Anonymousreply 276August 14, 2019 2:52 PM

Duh-vida's posts, with their earnest , self-important, and humorless tone, are some of the easiest posts to recognize on this board.

She also really seems to live for this shit.

by Anonymousreply 277August 14, 2019 4:23 PM

Yes, R277. God only knows why she haunts this place. She's been told numerous to fuck off and we are on to her bullshit. Every thread filled with ridiculous UFO youtube videos that are so fake as to be laughable and pedo rings on every street, always claiming to be an expert in fields she is clearly not, claims of being a real witch and a sex worker. I'm not sure what her diagnosis is but bitch be crazy.

by Anonymousreply 278August 14, 2019 4:32 PM

The SEC investigates very few businesses. Epstein's not being headquartered here was probably not in their purview.

by Anonymousreply 279August 14, 2019 7:28 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280August 14, 2019 8:19 PM

He doesn’t now

by Anonymousreply 281August 14, 2019 9:02 PM

Jesus, this guy had some nice properties.

[QUOTE]The first is the 75-acre Little St. James, which Epstein bought 21 years ago for just under $8 million. Located in the U.S. Virgin Islands and comprising five buildings and some 70 employees, Epstein gave the periphery of the stone home its own facelift after moving in – razing the natural greenery and installing palm trees that sway in the breeze alongside two American flags.

[QUOTE]In 2016 – some eight years after he entered into the sweetheart plea deal with limited jail time and registered as a sex offender – Epstein upgraded with a second island, this one adding 165 acres at a cost of $18 million. Think amphitheaters and underwater offices, along with an odd blue-and-white-striped temple with a golden dome. Some reports asserted it was a music studio, while others allude to more sinister intent. Its value: $22.5 million.

[QUOTE]The financier also owned a luxe Beaux-Arts mansion on Manhattan’s Upper East Side – worth $56 million – and a 10,000-acre property in New Mexico he dubbed the “Zorro Ranch," previously owned by former Gov. Bruce King, with its own airport hangar, a stunning 27,000 square-foot pink-hued mansion and a price tag of $17.2 million.

[QUOTE]In addition, there's the El Brillo Way abode in Palm Beach, Fla., reportedly brimming with massage tables, nude photographs and an assortment of toys valued at $12.4 million. Then, too, there's the Paris apartment on Avenue Foch, in the shadow of the Arc de Triomphe, listed at $8.7 million. Epstein had been returning from his Parisian digs to New York when the FBI arrested him on July 6 at a New Jersey airport, charging him with the sex trafficking of minors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282August 14, 2019 9:33 PM

disgusting cunt

by Anonymousreply 283August 14, 2019 9:54 PM

It was fun while it lasted!

by Anonymousreply 284August 14, 2019 11:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285August 14, 2019 11:15 PM

The Clinton portrait is a Deplorable wish come true. And even if it’s true, Epstein commissioned it. I’m busy commissioning an artwork showing Dump being shat out of his mother’s asshole.

by Anonymousreply 286August 14, 2019 11:19 PM

That tells you what good friends they are.

by Anonymousreply 287August 14, 2019 11:31 PM

I don’t know if this is proof that Epstein wanted to live, or if it was just part of his act to get taken off suicide watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288August 14, 2019 11:32 PM

Nice rack, Bill. You might want to put some ice on that.

by Anonymousreply 289August 14, 2019 11:35 PM

Ok r287. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 290August 14, 2019 11:41 PM

R287, how’s the weather in Moscow? They paying you 1.5x Vodka? Good?

by Anonymousreply 291August 14, 2019 11:48 PM

R287 here, I thought the sarcasm was obvious.

by Anonymousreply 292August 15, 2019 12:01 AM

What do you expect r292? We are living through terrible times? It’s hard to filter who is a troll and who is just using ascerbic wit.

by Anonymousreply 293August 15, 2019 12:20 AM

I say slap all of them

by Anonymousreply 294August 15, 2019 12:31 AM

Other stuff in the penthouse (I swear these are all real):

-Human-sized chessboard with scantily clad figurines modeled after his employees -Puppet of Prince Andrew -Prosthetic breasts by a bathtub that he could play with while bathing -Individually framed prosthetic eyeballs in hallway -Painting of him standing in the center of a prison yard -Life-sized doll in a wedding dress hanging from the ceiling in entry way

by Anonymousreply 295August 15, 2019 12:59 AM

R295 Sounds like it would be an absolutely epic Tasteful Friends

by Anonymousreply 296August 15, 2019 1:04 AM

R295 have you seen the crap they pawn off as "modern art" these days ? I bet he paid a lot of money for that shit.

by Anonymousreply 297August 15, 2019 1:21 AM

They’re an odd bunch these $ billionaires. We’re so lucky to have them.

by Anonymousreply 298August 15, 2019 1:26 AM

"Sounds like it would be an absolutely epic Tasteful Friends"

Somehow, some way, we HAVE to make this happen!

by Anonymousreply 299August 15, 2019 1:28 AM

Are there ANY pictures of the inside?

by Anonymousreply 300August 15, 2019 1:56 AM

The nose is different

by Anonymousreply 301August 15, 2019 2:01 AM

This guy was the white Michael Jackson, except wealthier, and without the chimp.

by Anonymousreply 302August 15, 2019 3:43 AM

Autopsy finds broken bones in his neck...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303August 15, 2019 3:51 AM

wow, broken bones. definitely murdered.

by Anonymousreply 304August 15, 2019 3:53 AM

[QUOTE]People familiar with the autopsy, who spoke on the condition of anonymity due to the sensitive stage of the investigation, said Sampson’s office is seeking additional information on Epstein’s condition in the hours before his death. That could include video evidence of the jail hallways, which may establish whether anyone entered Epstein’s cell during the night he died; results of a toxicology screening to determine if there was any unusual substance in his body; and interviews with guards and inmates who were near his cell.

[QUOTE]Jonathan L. Arden, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners, said a hyoid can be broken in many circumstances, but is more commonly associated with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging.

[QUOTE]Arden, who was not involved in the Epstein autopsy, said that in general, a finding of a broken hyoid requires pathologists to conduct more extensive investigation. That investigation can include analysis of the location of the noose, how narrow the noose is, and if the body experienced any substantial drop in the course of the hanging.

by Anonymousreply 305August 15, 2019 3:55 AM

The only way to have broken bone in hanging is hanging with a long fall. At least six to eight feet. Which is impossible in a prison cell like the one he was in.

So the only explication is homicide by strangulation.

Murdered.

Let that sink in!

I wonder how Bill Barr will spin that one...

by Anonymousreply 306August 15, 2019 4:03 AM

r304, could you break your neck bones if you hanged yourself?

by Anonymousreply 307August 15, 2019 4:04 AM

Kind of different noses. Maybe he moved to New Zealand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308August 15, 2019 4:09 AM

He's in Israel.

by Anonymousreply 309August 15, 2019 4:10 AM

So blatantly a body double.

by Anonymousreply 310August 15, 2019 4:11 AM

Well someone's body was on the autopsy table. Who the hell was it?

by Anonymousreply 311August 15, 2019 4:16 AM

R285, Here's a clearer copy of the painting. The artist is selling prints of it online for $40.00 each.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312August 15, 2019 4:18 AM

They killed just some guy who kind of looks like Epstein. They found someone. It probably took a few weeks to find someone sufficiently similar and isolated. It's clearly a different nose.

by Anonymousreply 313August 15, 2019 4:18 AM

[QUOTE]Kind of different noses. Maybe he moved to New Zealand.

You people drive me nuts with this. Yes, his skin looks different because he’s upright in one pic and in the other he’s laying down with a neck brace after being strangled to death.

by Anonymousreply 314August 15, 2019 4:31 AM

I want a genetic test done by 23andMe. This is bullshit. It's not him.

by Anonymousreply 315August 15, 2019 6:40 AM

R313, If you look at the other JE thread you'll see it's clearly a photoshopped picture of Hillary Clinton's dead brother. He's wearing orange instead of khaki-brown like JE and his fellow prisoners had to wear.

by Anonymousreply 316August 15, 2019 6:43 AM

Dead people have no blood pressure. They're going to look a bit different, shrunken a bit.

by Anonymousreply 317August 15, 2019 8:54 AM

R317, The shape of the inner ear does not change yet there's a distinctive difference between that of JE's and the body on the stretcher.

by Anonymousreply 318August 15, 2019 9:27 AM

Death can disfigure your face. Look at Marilyn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319August 15, 2019 10:06 AM

R319, If the victim were dead those carrying his stretcher would have completely covered up his face. Also Marilyn Monroe was dead for a period of time and had been using a lot of proscribed drugs. In prison JE wouldn't have had access to a lot of liquor or drugs so his face wouldn't have swelled up.

R319, How can you account for the fact that JE's hair is completely different than the one in the photo? Plus that victim was wearing an orange jumpsuit and not khaki-brown like JE would have worn. Please be realistic that whomever took that photo used photoshop and other tricks to cover up a bait and switch situation.

by Anonymousreply 320August 15, 2019 10:39 AM

Jeffrey Epstein, aka: Mark Epstein.

The end.

by Anonymousreply 321August 15, 2019 10:58 AM

[QUOTE]Dozens of people hoping to cash in on multimillionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s estate are claiming they were fathered by the perv — now that he apparently hanged himself over the weekend in a Manhattan jail cell.

[QUOTE]“We’ve had quite an inundation of calls as you can imagine,” Ari Morse, president of Morse Genealogical Services, told The Post on Tuesday, adding, “I believe there will still be more and more.”

[QUOTE]The Florida-based service launched a hunt Saturday for relatives of the convicted pedophile on the site epsteinheirs.com.

[QUOTE]“If you believe you may have given birth to a child fathered by the late JEFFERY EPSTEIN who recently committed suicide, or that he may have been your biological father, please contact us immediately, without delay!!” the site says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322August 15, 2019 1:02 PM

Kafkaesque interview with a former bodyguard of Epstein’s. Guy sounds scared out of his mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323August 15, 2019 3:21 PM

Sounds like a Russian savage

by Anonymousreply 324August 15, 2019 4:39 PM

Isn’t he Polish?

by Anonymousreply 325August 15, 2019 4:40 PM

R323, He's definitely uncut.

by Anonymousreply 326August 15, 2019 4:42 PM

He’s definitely scared.

by Anonymousreply 327August 15, 2019 5:00 PM

Trump is pissed. This story is going to get better ratings than his impeachment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328August 15, 2019 7:01 PM

Why do you say Trump is pissed r328?

by Anonymousreply 329August 15, 2019 7:03 PM

^Poor attempt at humor. I was thinking about the ratings that this story is going get in the future vs. the tv ratings for his impeachment.

Did you read this part?

Acc to the Village Voice article, Igor Zinoviev had experience breaking up illegal immigration rings while he was in the Russian military, which means he would know the groups, & would have had access to a very vulnerable population, who could have easily been exploited for sex.

Also, he wouldn't answer the question about talking to the FBI

by Anonymousreply 330August 15, 2019 7:46 PM

Scary cunt

by Anonymousreply 331August 15, 2019 8:34 PM

The media is now treating Epstein as a victim and a celebrity. "Who Is Jeffery Epstein?" "ALLEGED Sex Trafficker Jeffery Epstein's Autopsy Shows Broken Bones", etc.

He'll become a Charlie Sheen-like legend over time.

by Anonymousreply 332August 15, 2019 11:23 PM

Charlie sheen is alive

by Anonymousreply 333August 16, 2019 12:21 AM

I meant that the same people who admire the utter fuck-up Sheen for his boozy/druggie/porn star-fucking way of life probably admire Epstein as well.

by Anonymousreply 334August 16, 2019 12:36 AM

Epstein is dead though

by Anonymousreply 335August 16, 2019 1:04 AM

How does one get a hooked ethnic nose after death?

Also who blackmails international drug cartel leaders? To call it stupid is the biggest euphemism of all time.

by Anonymousreply 336August 16, 2019 12:22 PM

What gets me is the way this is being discussed. The language. "Underaged girls". An "underaged girl" is a child. Having sex with one, is RAPE.

by Anonymousreply 337August 16, 2019 12:54 PM

Is it possible they're going to frame the ex cop who's in prison for murder? Or did Jeffrey really kill himself ala Frankie Pantangeli? Remember the scene in Godfather II when Ton Hagen goes to visit Frankie and talks ancient history, and how the Romans considered suicide an honorable death, etc? Maybe

by Anonymousreply 338August 16, 2019 12:57 PM

There is no evidence that the ex cop killed him. He may have, but it's all about what you can prove.

by Anonymousreply 339August 16, 2019 2:37 PM

We’ll be debating this FOREVER!

by Anonymousreply 340August 16, 2019 4:54 PM

"What gets me is the way this is being discussed. The language. "Underaged girls". An "underaged girl" is a child. Having sex with one, is RAPE."

In a shocking twist, Jezebel actually made itself useful for once and counted 90 media references to "underage women."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341August 16, 2019 10:04 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342August 17, 2019 1:49 AM

AP:

Medical examiner rules Epstein death a suicide by hanging

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343August 17, 2019 1:53 AM

Has that medical examiner’s wife been safely returned to him as promised?

by Anonymousreply 344August 17, 2019 2:20 AM

a hard break to the neck, jeffie tried REALLY HARD to die

by Anonymousreply 345August 17, 2019 4:01 AM

Even if Epstein’s death was a suicide, it’s the first suicide at that jail in 21 years. Criminal negligence on the part of the warden.

by Anonymousreply 346August 17, 2019 5:28 AM

The sad last days of Jeffrey Epstein:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347August 17, 2019 1:09 PM

There is nothing sad about it. For decades he lived well, he courted the rich and famous, he indulged in every perversion he could imagine, and lived like a king with his private jet, his island, his ranch his palace in NYC. Fuck him. He destroyed the lives of a lot of young women. I'm glad he experienced the consequences of his lifestyle. He was a criminal.He died. I hope all the other criminals he hung out with, including AG Barr and Trump have a similar experience.

by Anonymousreply 348August 17, 2019 2:35 PM

NYTimes=lifestyles of the rich and famous

by Anonymousreply 349August 17, 2019 3:03 PM

Epstein's "sad last days"? Just goes to show if you plaster someone's face all over the 'net and the media long enough - no matter how low-down and scummy they are - they somehow become a celebrity.

How about the sad YEARS people have had to spend in one of the more evil prisons that is a part of shitty prison system?

by Anonymousreply 350August 17, 2019 3:17 PM

He’s a fucking pedo rapist

by Anonymousreply 351August 17, 2019 3:21 PM

[quote] Proof Epstein does/did NOT have an "egg shaped penis"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352August 17, 2019 5:12 PM

CBS:

Jeffrey Epstein's lawyers say they're planning their own investigation into his death

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353August 17, 2019 6:38 PM

All of you saying “he knew what happened to pedos in prison” are wrong. What happens to guys having sex with nubile young women, whether it’s rape or not, is not the same as actual child rapists. He would’ve gotten fives. He wasn’t raping 5 year olds. He was raping or coercing young women with nice young bodies.

by Anonymousreply 354August 17, 2019 7:32 PM

Too add to R354 he was wealthy. He would have hired the most feared gang to protect him. Money eases everything in this world,even in prison.

by Anonymousreply 355August 17, 2019 9:45 PM

The NYT is reporting that Epstein seldom showered while in prison.

by Anonymousreply 356August 17, 2019 10:51 PM

R354, Do you consider young teens "less than" because they're not American born? JE was importing tons of mostly Caucasian/White beautiful young teens with false promises of non-sexual, legitimate work. They were then drugged likely with roofies, their passports confiscated, and gang raped.

R354, This is not at all a simple situation of a player taking advantage of financially needy young, naive teens. JE would have been gang raped and beaten up in prison, or at least made to pay huge $$$$ for protection. Still there would have been at least 1 lifer who would have offed him for the notoriety.

by Anonymousreply 357August 17, 2019 11:13 PM

Rudy Giuliani made some valid points about Epstein's 'mind-boggling' death due to his experience as a lawyer in NYC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358August 18, 2019 2:11 AM

That you're citing both FauxNoise and Rudy, at all, here, on a site for gay people, is the only mind-boggling thing. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 359August 18, 2019 4:11 AM

I've read it's a myth that paedophiles get a hard time in prison. The men who are most likely to be attacked by other inmates are:

Snitches

Ex-cops and ex-prison wardens

Gay men

Non-alpha males in general (i.e. easy targets)

I don't know how accurate this is. I read it on Reddit (from a man who claimed to be an ex-prisoner), so take it with a pinch of salt. It does sound plausible to me, though.

by Anonymousreply 360August 19, 2019 3:05 AM

From what I have seen, pedophiles, rapists are outcasts in the prison system. No one associates with them.

I also knew someone who is a cousin of my best friends ex-husband who did a couple of stints in prison.

He said the first thing a new guy was asked was about his crime that got him sent there. If a person hesitated or seemed shaky on the response, his Cellie would look through his papers.

If the person was a "Chomo", they would welcome him by beating his ass with whatever could be dumped as a weapon into socks.

by Anonymousreply 361August 19, 2019 4:03 AM

The British term "nonce" (pedo/child molester) is supposedly a prison acronym for "not of normal criminal element."

by Anonymousreply 362August 19, 2019 5:17 AM

Too bad Epstein didn't stand in front of a mirror everyday and practice, "Grand Theft Auto."

by Anonymousreply 363August 19, 2019 4:43 PM

Signed will just 2 days before death.

Jeffrey Epstein’s will has been filed in the US Virgin Islands, and it shows that he signed it Aug. 8 — two days before he hanged himself in his Manhattan jail cell, according to court papers exclusively obtained by The Post on Monday.

The multimillionaire convicted pedophile was worth $577,672,654, or about $18 million more than he previously stated in court papers when futilely trying to land bail on federal sex-trafficking charges, the new documents show.

The former hedge-fund manager put all of his holdings in a trust, called The 1953 Trust in court papers, after the year he was born.

The 21-page filing includes a copy of Epstein’s death certificate from Aug. 15, five days after his suicide — and lists “Immediate Cause: Pending Further Study.” The city Medical Examiner’s Office has since ruled that he killed himself.

The 66-year-old bachelor’s will was filed with court officials in St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands, where Epstein owned two islands worth a total of more than $86 million.

One of the secluded Caribbean isles, Little St. James Island, was dubbed “Pedophile Island” by locals who said they witnessed a parade of what looked like barely legal girls there.

There are no details on the trust’s beneficiaries. The court papers note that Epstein’s only potential heir was his brother, Mark Epstein. But the will adds that Mark only had a claim to his brother’s extensive holdings if Jeffrey hadn’t left behind the document.

Jeffrey’s list of holdings in the new documents mainly mirrors what his lawyers previously filed when seeking bail:

Cash: $56,547,773

Fixed income: $14,304,679

Equities: $112,679,138

Hedge funds and private equity: $194,986,301

Properties including: 9 E. 71st St., Manhattan, worth $55,931,000; 49 Zorro Ranch Road, Stanley, NM, $17,246,208; 358 El Brillo Way, Palm Beach, Fla., $12,380,209; 22 Avenue Foch, Paris, France, $8,672,823; Great St. James Island in the Virgin Islands, $22,498,600, and Little St. James Island, also there, $63,874,223.

But the new papers also include a line for “aviation assets, automobiles and boats,” a collection worth $18,551,700.

As for Epstein’s famous, eccentric, sex-drenched art collection — “fine arts, antiques, collectibles, valuables,” according to the papers — that still needs to be appraised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364August 19, 2019 8:22 PM

Those court documents list Epstein’s assets, but we still don’t know where the money originally came from. Nobody in finance/hedge funds knew him, and besides Wexler he didn’t appear to have any real clients. WTF.

by Anonymousreply 365August 19, 2019 9:22 PM

NBC:

AG Barr removes acting Bureau of Prisons chief in wake of Epstein suicide

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366August 19, 2019 10:50 PM

Good. I want to see everyone involved lose their jobs over this travesty of justice.

by Anonymousreply 367August 20, 2019 4:19 AM

Ok, I must be an official nutter now too,

David Icke reading the known facts of the Epstein case is the best reporting I've seen on the matter, besides Julie Brown of Miami Herald.

I only watched for about 20 minutes, no mention of the Lizard People, yet...

What's next, we find out that Epstein and Trump got in to a fight over who got to rape a 13 year old first. Oh. That already happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368August 20, 2019 12:15 PM

I watched about five minutes of a David Icke video once. It was the strangest thing. There was this guy in his 50s wearing an oxford shirt khaki pants and trainers, standing on the stage speaking in a very reasonable, even tone of voice. He’s talking about power and how people with power in the elite get away with so many things - OK I can go with that.

And then without changing his tone of voice or attitude whatsoever he just goes right into talking about the global elite are mostly lizard people and how these people will show you their lizard face but not even respond, and you get used to it but you just have to be prepared when the lizard people shape shift in front of you. Whoa.

by Anonymousreply 369August 20, 2019 12:39 PM

😂 Hilarious, R369.

by Anonymousreply 370August 20, 2019 12:42 PM

"What do you want for your birthday, Jeffy?"

"A twelve year old, a twelve year old, a twelve year old!!!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371August 20, 2019 12:51 PM

The flight data of Epstein’s planes supports R371’s horrific story. Many of the international flights stayed for only a few hours at the destination and then returned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372August 20, 2019 12:59 PM

The flight data of Epstein’s planes supports R371’s horrific story. Many of the international flights stayed for only a few hours at the destination and then returned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373August 20, 2019 12:59 PM

What the fuck was it with him and massages? I like them too but I don’t need one every time I have sex.

by Anonymousreply 374August 20, 2019 1:57 PM

He's sick obviously, he needed 3 massages a day!

by Anonymousreply 375August 20, 2019 2:47 PM

[QUOTE]What the fuck was it with him and massages? I like them too but I don’t need one every time I have sex.

Maybe he felt a little guilty about the forthcoming act and needed to work his way up to the deed.

by Anonymousreply 376August 20, 2019 3:05 PM

What is it about the "massages"? His egg dick couldn't get it done so he'd have a young girl "massage" him to get off.

Probably a prostate massage. He had a bunch of toys he is said to have used.

I'm disgusted just thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 377August 20, 2019 5:42 PM

They need to haul that creepy closet case Les Wexner in and grill his ass about every secret thing. But he's trying to say, "Hey, I got ripped-off too". He's 81 and I believe he'll "die" (disappear) before they can get him to confess why he let some math teacher manage his entire fortune for decades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378August 20, 2019 5:47 PM

[quote]She said they were a gift from Epstein’s acquaintance Jean-Luc Brunel, a model scout,

How long before we find out Brunel was involved in the Trump Modeling Agency?

by Anonymousreply 379August 20, 2019 6:04 PM

I just have to get this off my chest. I keep thinking about the "egg dick". Is there anyone willing to take a stab at this description? I have had a lot of sex, a lot; and have seen some bizarre lookin' body parts. But at no time would I have described a dick as being egg-shaped. It was just funny at first, but now it's become part of the story and beginning to drive me a little nuts. I have searched thousands of dick pics. Nada.

by Anonymousreply 380August 20, 2019 6:07 PM

Or worse, one of the girls called it, deformed, and tear -drop shaped. Nauseating.

Here he is being asked about it in a deposition in 2015.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381August 20, 2019 6:20 PM

Muscular DL favorite Nicholas Tartaglione wants to be moved to a new prison. The guards are threatening hm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382August 20, 2019 8:10 PM

I'm calling for a special investigation of the 20, credible accusations of rape and sexual assault of women and teenagers, including 13 year old Katie Johnson, against DJT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383August 20, 2019 8:33 PM

Yeah, okay R383. We will work on your concern after we've solved the mystery of the egg dick.

by Anonymousreply 384August 20, 2019 8:41 PM

Tear-drop shaped in which direction?

by Anonymousreply 385August 20, 2019 8:43 PM

I think the tip is narrow, the middle is rounded.

by Anonymousreply 386August 20, 2019 8:47 PM

I kept picturing it the other way, like it was dangling by a thread, an egg dangling by a thread.

by Anonymousreply 387August 20, 2019 8:49 PM

Can someone refresh my memory--were there multiple victims using this description? And, could it have been a result of pumping and/or a botched "enlargement"/fat injection?

by Anonymousreply 388August 20, 2019 8:50 PM

So, hypothetically, even if his death was faked and he underwent facial reconstruction, the egg dick would still remain. Could be useful....

by Anonymousreply 389August 20, 2019 8:53 PM

I just remember one of the victims (in the FL case) stating she thought it looked disgusting and refused to touch it during the massage...it was in the charging papers lol.

by Anonymousreply 390August 20, 2019 8:54 PM

Yes, they all called it an egg dick, and I don't think it was injected. They described it as a birth defect, plus circumcision, obviously.

I believe that in the original Julie Brown story, one of the investigators stated that there were dozens of victims and hundreds of witnesses that were interviewed and they all told the same, ( OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD RIGHT NOW),consistent stories. He indicated that they could have kept going and found dozens more. He was shocked at how the case was handled by Acosta.

...And now back to you Jim, at the white house where the President is screaming nonsense at the press with a helicopter in the background.

by Anonymousreply 391August 20, 2019 9:03 PM

She shoulda cracked and scrambled it.

by Anonymousreply 392August 20, 2019 9:28 PM

Katie Johnson's testimony, witnessed by 1 or 2 others, is that Epstein and Trump argued about who got to fuck her first when she was 13 years old, Grandpa Egg dick or Jabba Mushroom Dick.

T

by Anonymousreply 393August 20, 2019 9:34 PM

Not that it couldn't be falsified, but shouldn't the egg dick be listed in the coroner's report? If I'm not mistaken, there is usually a section about unique markings or features of the body.

by Anonymousreply 394August 20, 2019 9:41 PM

^Dick pic collector.

by Anonymousreply 395August 20, 2019 9:53 PM

Sounds like a silicon injection gone wrong.

by Anonymousreply 396August 20, 2019 11:22 PM

[quote]Sounds like a silicon injection gone wrong.

Zuckerberg must have bored him to death with Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 397August 21, 2019 12:06 AM

R396’s theory sounds plausible but wouldn’t it have come up by now? There’s nothing about a penile injection.

by Anonymousreply 398August 21, 2019 12:20 AM

JE's shell game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399August 21, 2019 12:20 AM

R387 wins. A fat base with a pointed tip would be ugly but not unthinkable. His was the other way around. From a transcript of a recorded police interview copied in James Patterson’s book:

[quote]“Um, it’s like a teardrop, like a drop of water. It’s really fat at the bottom and skinny at the top, where it’s attached. And he never gets fully hard, ever.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400August 21, 2019 12:49 AM

Sounds like a Caver-Ject mishap. I check tomorrow at work to see if this is a known occurrence.

by Anonymousreply 401August 21, 2019 1:42 AM

Yikes! R401!

That is horrifying!

by Anonymousreply 402August 21, 2019 2:19 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403August 21, 2019 2:55 AM

[quote] So, hypothetically, even if his death was faked and he underwent facial reconstruction, the egg dick would still remain. Could be useful....

Just a hunch, but I'm gonna bet that, if that egg-dick was "useful", none of this would have ever happened.

by Anonymousreply 404August 21, 2019 5:43 AM

R404, lol....I meant useful for outing his true identity.

by Anonymousreply 405August 21, 2019 6:17 AM

r400. holee fuck, that is a whole new level of nightmare. I can already hear the screams in the theater during the scene when that dick comes out.

by Anonymousreply 406August 21, 2019 10:31 AM

You can debate Epstein for eternity, but by doing so you are missing the bigger picture. Though the crime may have begun with him, it certainly did not end with him. All the other famous/well-known men associated with him for the specific purpose of access to teen hookers is the meat and potatoes of the saga - along with the highly probable assertion that these men had him whacked in jail.

by Anonymousreply 407August 21, 2019 11:33 AM

Why is Frau Obvious allowed online?

by Anonymousreply 408August 21, 2019 2:17 PM

Bloomberg:

Epstein’s Sex Ring Employed His Network of Shell Companies, Lawsuits Claim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409August 21, 2019 3:07 PM

I would love to see the summary notes or a transcript of Acosta’s job interview for labor secretary where, when he was asked about the Epstein ruling, Acosta said it was above his pay grade and that he was told to back off and go easy on Epstein because Epstein was an intelligence asset.

Since there was a FISA warrant out on the Trump transition team, there may even be a recording of it.

by Anonymousreply 410August 21, 2019 4:03 PM

Funny that guys don't know their unit is odd. The Golden State Killer had tinymeat and still acted like a big stud when raping women, "This better be the best fuck I ever had or else...". With that cloaca??

by Anonymousreply 411August 21, 2019 4:18 PM

Maybe that inadequacy is part of what drives them. Epstein, in pursuit of a relationship with a woman who’s his equal, might get laughed out of her apartment when those draws drop.

by Anonymousreply 412August 21, 2019 4:24 PM

Not one of those young hussies took a pic for us to see/study/judge???

by Anonymousreply 413August 21, 2019 4:46 PM

The lawyer for Epstein‘s former cell mate just filed a motion stating that his client is being threatened by the guards at the metropolitan correctional facility. He’s being told not to talk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414August 21, 2019 5:52 PM

I have a friend who works at a jail who says there's no way the guards wouldn't all have known and been abuzz about housing such a high profile prisoner. For this reason they would have followed all procedures and protocol and would not have "forgot" to check on him every 30 minutes, mostly because they know that their work would be given such scrutiny.

by Anonymousreply 415August 21, 2019 7:17 PM

Wonder where “Mark” will live after all of the lawsuits against the estate are settled?

What do we know about Mark? Married? Single? Gay, straight, bi? Does he have a predilection for teens, or did he not share his brother’s curse?

I wonder if he’s got a normal penis. Was this due to a bad circumcision? Maybe he had an infection after the circumcision, and he ended up losing part of his penis?

by Anonymousreply 416August 21, 2019 9:11 PM

The more I read about this sick piece of shit, the happier I am that he’s dead. One less sick asshole in the world.

by Anonymousreply 417August 21, 2019 9:24 PM

WABC:

Jeffrey Epstein's ex-cellmate Nicholas Tartaglione alleges threats, wants to be moved from MCC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418August 21, 2019 9:42 PM

They’re gonna need about four or five guys to take out that beefcake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419August 22, 2019 12:42 AM

R360 My cousin works in a prison and told me the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 420August 22, 2019 8:58 PM

R360 My cousin works in a prison and told me the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 421August 22, 2019 8:58 PM

I thought gay men were using their boy pussy to control prisons?

by Anonymousreply 422August 22, 2019 11:58 PM

You'd have to be blind or insane to think Mark Epstein is Jeffrey Epstein. We know which one you are, Cuckoo Tits.

by Anonymousreply 423August 24, 2019 2:08 AM

R410, Trump gave Barr all the Intel responsibility. He decides what other people can see. He has access to Intel reports. He is in charge of DoJ investigations. He oversees the FBI and the U.S. Attorneys and the Prisons, and he staged the raids on Epstein's properties. Anything that might be contained in any FISA warrants against Trump or Epstein or anyone else connected to this filth, is all in Barr's hands now. He really is the most powerful man in government right now. And then you have Stephen Miller playing Trump like a piano. We have a very steep mountain to climb to get rid of this cancerous network that's strong armed our government.

by Anonymousreply 424August 24, 2019 3:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425August 28, 2019 1:41 PM

NYT:

Jeffrey Epstein’s Victims, Denied a Trial, Vent Their Fury at a Hearing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426August 28, 2019 2:24 PM

A rich, evil, CONVICTED, pedophile runs a sex ring for the worlds elite, including presidents, royals from many countries, CEOs, celebrities, scientists and the worlds best and brightest. He runs this operation from the largest house in Manhattan and his private island. The 3 year investigation turned up 30 victims and 200 witnesses, they stopped the investigation because they thought "30 is enough to get the conviction". He's dead and his partner in crime is staging a photo shoot.

Why is no one calling for Jizzlane's arrest and Alex Acosta to testify?

by Anonymousreply 427August 28, 2019 2:36 PM

AP:

Epstein accuser says Prince Andrew should 'come clean'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428August 28, 2019 7:48 PM

Reuters:

FBI studies two broken cameras outside cell where Epstein died: source

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429August 29, 2019 2:22 AM

Unless the warden and the guards get life without parole there is no way they can be punished for what they did. Losing their jobs and accusations of incompetence are meaningless. They are now rich beyond anything they could have imagined early in their careers.

by Anonymousreply 430August 29, 2019 6:03 AM

They killed him as sure as shit.And nothing will ever be done about it.

by Anonymousreply 431August 29, 2019 3:46 PM

I think it's far more likely that he was whisked away to Ken Lay Island than that he's dead.

by Anonymousreply 432August 29, 2019 4:04 PM

Reuters:

Case against Jeffrey Epstein dismissed following his death

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433August 29, 2019 6:49 PM

Only one-third of Americans believe Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide behind bars, according to a new poll by Emerson College.

Voters were asked to weigh in on the convicted pedophile’s Aug. 10 death at Manhattan’s Metropolitan Correctional Center — and they were evenly split three ways.

Thirty-four percent believe Epstein was murdered, 33 percent believe the city Medical Examiner’s ruling that he hanged himself and 32 percent are unsure.

Across political affiliations, 46 percent of Republicans believe the financier was murdered versus 26 percent who say it was suicide. Thirty-eight percent of Democrats, meanwhile, say it was suicide, compared to 26 percent who think he was killed.

Epstein, 66, used a bed sheet tied to the top of a bunk bed in his cell to commit suicide a day after thousands of pages of court documents were unsealed detailing his years of alleged abuse. He was facing prison time on federal sex-trafficking charges.

He was not on suicide watch at the time. The feds are investigating his death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434August 29, 2019 7:08 PM

NYT:

How a Ring of Women Allegedly Recruited Girls for Jeffrey Epstein

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435August 29, 2019 10:47 PM

Fish are mercenaries when there is $$$ involved.

by Anonymousreply 436August 29, 2019 11:55 PM

I truly want DOJ to make a fucking statement on WHY they are not prosecuting the pimps for Epstein on behalf of the victims.

The victims need to keep suing the shit out of Maxwell and his other pimps. Attorneys must work pro bono on their behalf.

by Anonymousreply 437August 30, 2019 2:48 PM

Because Epstein's (estate) got the deep pockets, R437. What would you rather have, a nice, juicy lump sum payment, or a small percentage of someone's wages (if they even work) going forward? Maxwell might have some hidden assets, but, by all reports she seems to have been living off other people's largess. The other women likely don't have anything substantial.

by Anonymousreply 438August 30, 2019 5:08 PM

I agree r438, but they can be drowned in legal fees and stress, which seems fair to me.

by Anonymousreply 439August 30, 2019 5:10 PM

Not only that, but the filthy lifestyle of these perverts gets exposed to the light of day.

All of these rancid cunts need to be exposed to public humiliation and be shunned where ever they go.

by Anonymousreply 440August 30, 2019 6:01 PM

Not only that, but the filthy lifestyle of these perverts gets exposed to the light of day.

All of these rancid cunts need to be exposed to public humiliation and be shunned where ever they go.

by Anonymousreply 441August 30, 2019 6:01 PM

I’m not even sure if Epstein is really dead. That’s what a total cluster fuck this case has been.

by Anonymousreply 442August 30, 2019 6:11 PM

The ultra rich and royalty are involved. No way in hell there will ever be justice in this sordid tale.

by Anonymousreply 443August 30, 2019 10:19 PM

I think only Will and Ariel Durant could have attempted to make sense of this family saga. But even they might have thrown up their hands in disgust.

by Anonymousreply 444August 31, 2019 3:10 AM

[quote] I’m not even sure if Epstein is really dead.

If they seize all his money (which they will for gaining it by unlawful means, but also for settlements with the victims), he might as well be dead. What would he/could he do without access to tons of cash.

Squirreling away $10 million would not have been enough to keep off the grid for the rest of his life. And if he had any brains for planning, he wouldn't have come back to certain arrest.

Personally, I think they killed him.

by Anonymousreply 445August 31, 2019 3:17 AM

It wouldn't have made sense for them to have allowed him to live. And he seemed too frightened to have killed himself. A person like that is not going to commit suicide. He is going to be offed. And that no one was around and a camera was not working is not incompetence. It is intentional. With enough money you can buy off the NY penal system. And journalists. If not individually than collectively.

by Anonymousreply 446August 31, 2019 4:11 AM

As to R434’s post, I’m a Dem, & I believe nothing and everything when it comes to this case.

At first I believed he wasn’t killed, nor did he commit suicide. He was elsewhere. Where, who knows? Then I believed he did kill himself, and now, I believe he was indeed, murdered.

What R446 said, makes the most sense. I think he believed that he’d beat this case, returned to the US, and never had the opportunity for due process. He was a huge liability for too many people.

We’ll probably never know what really happened to Epstein. If he took his own life, I wouldn’t be surprised about that either. The man was profoundly addicted to sex with minors. He was never going to have access to his “special” massages ever again, had he lived and remained incarcerated for the rest of his natural life.

by Anonymousreply 447August 31, 2019 8:37 AM

I think Trump would have pardoned him on his last day of office as a fuck you to the country.

by Anonymousreply 448September 1, 2019 2:02 AM

WSJ:

Epstein's Little-Known Lawyer Lands in Spotlight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449September 1, 2019 3:22 PM

Washington Post:

Epstein’s donations to universities reveal a painful truth about philanthropy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450September 5, 2019 6:47 PM

[quote]As the extent of those gifts comes into sharper focus, academics confront a painful realization: The financier’s donations supported important research and helped scientists work toward discoveries, but they also provided a veneer of credibility to a convicted sex offender.

Oh, my, such ethical sensitivity, yet they have no problem with the fact that the majority of "philanthropy" is nothing more than a gigantic tax dodge at best and money laundering at worst?

by Anonymousreply 451September 5, 2019 9:36 PM

R451, it’s the world we live in. If you can thing of a better system I’m all ears. Education and research take money. Once public coffers dry up or are not there, schools need money — they can’t give donors a litmus test when they give (unless the donor is a fucking convict of course).

I don’t disagree with you at all about the tax dodge, you’re right. I just don’t know how we can fix the system.

by Anonymousreply 452September 6, 2019 1:53 PM

R452, access for all to a free or significantly inexpensive formal, accredited college education is a start, followed up with real opportunities in the job sector, in order for millions of motivated and well trained Americans to work in. Then continued, ongoing, lifelong education.

We’re no longer in an era where getting a degree is enough to carry us through our ever increasing lifespans. AI and specifically deep learning that can be achieved very quickly by AI, is already changing the game, and will continue to do so increasingly.

Where does that leave us? Universal income is a good idea, and somewhat of a start, but it doesn’t even begin to cover the changing landscape of equitable employment and a fair, living wage.

We need to start thinking differently in order to incorporate us all into the future. And by future, I don’t mean a hundred years from now. These are issues that need to be addressed somberly and aggressively, now, in real time and onward.

I foresee that we will inevitably be forced to craft a socialist society. The way we exist and operate at this moment will not work in 30, 40 years. We will become more like Norway, Denmark, etc., and if done correctly, that’s not a bad thing.

One of our biggest challenges as a nation, is that we have a significant portion of our voting citizenry who don’t understand basic economics, and therefore see what is already our socialism laden government, as a certain dystopian future, as currently witnessed in Venezuela. The problems there have nothing to do with a well planned society, and everything to do with the exploitation of a country by a corrupt government.

Americans, even poor ones, are hooked on this idea of an ever looming prosperity even when all evidence shows that they are not benefiting at all, whatsoever, from the status quo. Instead of seeking out ways to change their current landscape, they allow themselves to be fed a diet of constant lies and misinformation, in order to wallow in justified resentment, self pity, and outrage. They are not only unwilling, but very much so unable to identify what it is exactly, that would benefit them, and serve them well, because they are simply not educated enough to understand or identify it. And I’m genuinely not attempting to speak ill or lowly of Americans who have been without educational opportunities and grew up in places like the rust belt or the Bible Belt or the south. I never understood it, until I saw it for myself. There are millions of us who have graduated high school in a best case scenario, yet are unable to spell, create proper sentences, use correct punctuation, conjugate, define words, or perform equations within basic arithmetic parameters. I cannot underscore how important this is, because it is firstly, true, and secondly, scary as fuck, because regardless of one’s ability to read, all Americans over 18 who are not incarcerated, can and do vote.

We need to educate our people. We need to educate them well, and we need to do it for free, and if we are to remain competitive in the following 3-4 decades, amidst all emerging markets, we will be forced to do it. The 1% understand this, and what we are seeing now, worldwide, is a rat race of those 1% doing anything and everything that they can wrap their hands around, before life as we currently know it, changes permanently.

Until then, yeah. Philanthropy will have to do, & I welcome it, even from someone like Epstein.

by Anonymousreply 453September 6, 2019 6:12 PM

R453. Thank you. Thank you for reminding me that I don’t have to give up or give in, and that there are indeed better ways.

by Anonymousreply 454September 6, 2019 6:35 PM

The truth will never come out about this case and will soon be forgotten. No one has been arrested yet and still no mention of how younger children of both sexes were also victims?! Because if you don’t think younger children weren’t involved than you’re naive as hell. I also think this guy was intelligence; the judge (I believe) from his last case said “he’s intelligence and over my pay-grade.” NOTHING will come of this...football is around the corner and so is Keeping up with the Kardashians.

How there isn’t more outrage about this case and the players involved, especially in the #metoo world we’re living in, is infuriating and hypocritical to me!

by Anonymousreply 455September 8, 2019 3:44 AM

R443 Agreed! I think he was intelligence. For which country? Who knows, but intelligence agents compromise people and that’s what he did. He compromised a lot of high profile people and I’m sure some of these people didn’t do anything but we’re made to look like they did and are then blackmailed. All in the name of the game.

by Anonymousreply 456September 8, 2019 3:47 AM

USA Today:

MIT: Media Lab chief out after 'disturbing' link to Jeffrey Epstein

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457September 8, 2019 7:14 PM

R456, my theory is that he was a triple agent. He worked for CIA, Five Eyes, and Russia. And maybe the Saudis too. That could help explain his wealth too, a constant cash register of money for information from multiple sources. I think Ghizz either worked solely for CIA/Five Eyes and didn’t know the full extent of what he was up to, or of course she participated in all of the above. If she was a triple agent, that would also explain her hiding out — she is for real in fear of her life (maybe).

by Anonymousreply 458September 8, 2019 8:24 PM

R456, my theory is that he was a triple agent. He worked for CIA, Five Eyes, and Russia. And maybe the Saudis too. That could help explain his wealth too, a constant cash register of money for information from multiple sources. I think Ghizz either worked solely for CIA/Five Eyes and didn’t know the full extent of what he was up to, or of course she participated in all of the above. If she was a triple agent, that would also explain her hiding out — she is for real in fear of her life (maybe).

by Anonymousreply 459September 8, 2019 8:24 PM

R458 100% agree with you!

by Anonymousreply 460September 9, 2019 12:30 AM

You mean when large philanthropic donations are made they aren't done selflessly? There are painful realizations?

Is Susan Svrluga a fucking moron?

by Anonymousreply 461September 9, 2019 1:43 AM

Housekeepers at Jeffrey Epstein’s tony Upper East Side townhouse took photos of themselves with famous faces, including Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and the Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson.

Epstein staffer Jun-Lyn Fontanilla posted the undated photos on her personal Facebook page. The smiling snaps show her posing, often times alongside her husband Jojo, who also worked for the multimillionaire pedophile, with celebrities.

One pic is of the couple and Epstein, clad in a Harvard shirt.

“With our boss,” Fontanilla captioned it.

Another blurry photo appears to show actress Hilary Swank with Fontanilla, Jojo and four others, according to the Daily Mail.

The photos — which also feature model Petra Nemcova and actor Chris Tucker — were uploaded in March 2009, but it’s unclear when they were taken.

One appears to show Jun-Lyn and her husband with a much-younger Prince Andrew, who was formally married to Ferguson.

There is also one of Jun-Lyn posing inside Epstein’s home office — with his taxidermied tiger.

Reps for Swank, Nemcova, Clinton, Tucker and Ferguson didn’t immediately return messages, while a rep for the prince couldn’t be reached.

Fontanilla also didn’t return a message.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462September 10, 2019 9:06 PM

The MIT Media Lab is steeped in pedo scum.

[quote]While MIT engages in damage control following revelations the university’s Media Lab accepted millions of dollars in funding from Jeffrey Epstein, a renowned computer scientist at the university has fanned the flames by apparently going out of his way to defend the accused sex trafficker—and child pornography in general.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463September 14, 2019 4:05 PM

Photo analysis debunks some popular conspiracy theories...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464September 14, 2019 5:44 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465September 19, 2019 10:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!