Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeffrey Epstein is Dead Part II

Queen furious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 16, 2019 11:36 PM

Part I

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2019 12:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2019 12:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2019 12:18 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2019 12:29 AM

It's cute you think he's actually dead rather than unpacking & thanking Ken Lay for the 'Welcome To The Neighborhood' Scotch.

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2019 12:45 AM

Seriously two other people made Part II threads? This was the first

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2019 12:48 AM

r5 shouldn't you be on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2019 12:50 AM

Barr APPALLED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2019 12:58 AM

I've been in touch with a dozen-ish current/former prosecutors today. Many commonalities in their responses to #Epstein death, the first of which is this: Why so quick to declare it a suicide? Why not just say he's dead, appears to be by hanging, we're investigating? Very odd.

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2019 1:00 AM

[quote]York Family in PR frenzy:

Look over here! Not there! Andrew and Fergie reuniting! LOOK!

by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2019 1:02 AM

I'm predicting a formal Bea-Edo engagement in 3, 2, 1 .....

R4

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2019 1:08 AM

Here's the thing, it's clear that Epstein didn't cater to one political party, anyone into the underage ass (male/female) was welcome.

He kept some kinds of records of who his "customers" were because he wanted to be able to blackmail people.

If people on the left and the right were indulging then who was the information for?

Has to be that the information was for the billionaires who are the ones really running the world. But who are the Oligarchs who are involved in trafficking sex? That is why he was killed.

No one cares about politicians, there is a never ending supply of ambitious self serving vile lazy power hungry assholes who want to run for office.

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2019 1:34 AM

I think it was a suicide.

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2019 5:36 AM

R12, Rumors online of the use of a double with pictures of both men showing differences in the shape and location of their ears. Wouldn't be surprised if "Jeffrey Epstein" who showered, shaved, and then had his breakfast before "committing suicide" is somewhere undercover in a foreign country. Rather that would be the current location of JE. "Jeffrey Epstein" the double would be silently enjoying his hefty payday.

by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2019 5:41 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2019 11:43 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2019 11:54 AM

Bad mummy!

by Anonymousreply 17August 11, 2019 12:47 PM

An alive Jeffrey Epstein would always be a threat. Simpler to end the threat.

by Anonymousreply 18August 11, 2019 1:44 PM

I'm not mad at Epstein, I'm MAD at the dirt.

by Anonymousreply 19August 11, 2019 2:39 PM

NYT:

Epstein Was Left Alone and Not Closely Monitored Before Jail Suicide

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 11, 2019 4:07 PM

Two weeks is about the average time in the US that someone would be put in a psych ward at a hospital for a suicide attempt. They say "Do you still want to kill yourself or harm anoyobe else?

"No doctor. I feel much better now on these medications. I'd like to go home now -on medication -for a fresh, new start."

Discharged.

My husband is a therapist in private practice. There are people he feels should be hospitalized longer, but if they are not showing symptoms of psychosis and are not a threat to themselves or others. they're released in 10-14 days.

by Anonymousreply 21August 11, 2019 4:22 PM

NBC:

British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell in spotlight after Epstein's apparent suicide

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 11, 2019 7:09 PM

Where is she now?

by Anonymousreply 23August 11, 2019 7:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 11, 2019 8:50 PM

If Ghislaine Maxwell is still alive I'm going to say the same thing about her as I said about Jeffery. "dead man (woman) walking" I have a feeling we may never see her again and will never know if she is dead or alive. I think it's rather strange that she hasn't been charged with anything. They may have put into protective custody a while ago.

I think this extends far beyond Trump and it is the next JFK. We will never get answers to many things.

by Anonymousreply 25August 11, 2019 9:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 11, 2019 11:51 PM

Oh please r26. The bombshell of the ME’s report will be that it affirms his suicide. They just need to wait to make it more believable.

by Anonymousreply 27August 12, 2019 2:45 AM

ABC:

Attorney General Barr: Epstein co-conspirators 'should not rest easy'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 12, 2019 4:14 PM

WSJ:

Wealth of Jeffrey Epstein's Brother Is Also a Mystery

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 12, 2019 4:15 PM

R28 wasn't he roommates and best friends with Epstein?

by Anonymousreply 30August 12, 2019 4:59 PM

^^I don't think so. Barr's father hired Epstein (who had no college degree) to teach math at the Dalton School.

by Anonymousreply 31August 12, 2019 5:42 PM

Focus shifting to Ghislaine...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 12, 2019 6:00 PM

We were never going to learn any more about this that we already know. It's crazy to see a cover-up play out in real time. We have cameras on street corners, doorbells, and up people's butts, but high-risk criminals who've already had their civil rights revoked are not monitored on video.

The system is filled with security holes that can be exploited by anyone with connections.

It was a high-profile incarceration in an overworked and understaffed prison with inexplicably minimal prisoner observation. That is the answer we are supposed to accept.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 12, 2019 7:51 PM

NBC:

FBI agents swarm Jeffrey Epstein's private Caribbean island

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 12, 2019 10:53 PM

"SWARM!! SWARM!!"

by Anonymousreply 35August 12, 2019 11:02 PM

lol r35.

[quote]"We were just trying to look at pretty fish and swim with turtles and here we are in the middle of an FBI raid," said Kelly Quinn, the owner of Salty Dog Day Sails, who was running a sailing charter in the area.

UH HUH SHE JUST HAPPENED TO BE ON THE SEX ISLAND

by Anonymousreply 36August 12, 2019 11:25 PM

USA Today:

'He was the center of it': With Jeff Epstein dead, charging co-conspirators likely an uphill battle, experts say

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 13, 2019 1:35 PM

THIS NYTimes article is certainly interesting, a visit with J. Epstein about a year ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 13, 2019 2:07 PM

PRINCE PEDO

by Anonymousreply 39August 13, 2019 2:12 PM

Bill Barr: "I'm shocked! Shocked! that there's gambling at Rick's". Give us a fucking break blubber-boy....

by Anonymousreply 40August 13, 2019 3:44 PM

Mmhmm

by Anonymousreply 41August 13, 2019 4:31 PM

Epstein went to the Queen's birthday party in 2000.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 13, 2019 5:25 PM

"blubber boy" is great, r40.

by Anonymousreply 43August 13, 2019 6:04 PM

This is interesting. Apparently news of his death landed on 4chan before any news outlets had it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 13, 2019 6:51 PM

AP:

2 guards suspended and warden reassigned after Epstein death

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 13, 2019 9:50 PM

Whether they're in on it or just stooges, they'll be stuck forever with the ignominy of allowing this to happen. I hope they get a compensation check from whomever orchestrated Epstein's removal.

by Anonymousreply 46August 13, 2019 9:56 PM

"One of Epstein's guards the night he took his life was not a regular correctional officer, one of those familiar with the case said. Union local president Serene Gregg told The Washington Post that one guard was a fill-in who had been pressed into service because of staffing shortages."

Uh....this was a rather high profile prisoner.

by Anonymousreply 47August 13, 2019 10:07 PM

FEDERAL employees, DJT's boys, ultimately...

by Anonymousreply 48August 13, 2019 11:53 PM

The warden who supposedly let JE "die" on her watch, video at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 14, 2019 12:24 AM

CBS:

Corrections officers may have falsified reports they checked on Epstein

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 14, 2019 2:02 AM

NYT:

Jeffrey Epstein Death: 2 Guards Slept Through Checks and Falsified Records

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 14, 2019 2:27 PM

NBC:

Epstein accuser sues Ghislaine Maxwell, other Epstein staffers, says they made rape possible

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 14, 2019 2:28 PM

And the lawsuits begin!

by Anonymousreply 53August 14, 2019 3:15 PM

The truth comes out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 16, 2019 3:00 AM

AP:

Medical examiner rules Epstein death a suicide by hanging

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 16, 2019 11:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!