Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Port Charles: Wherefore art thou Roxy?

On Sonny’s Private island with Michael and Sasha?

Previous thread staled and I can no longer post in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326November 12, 2019 9:02 PM

Sasha is certainly hanging around a lot longer than I thought. The drug she just got seems very slow acting. Maybe the grapefruit counteracted the drug's effects?

by Anonymousreply 1August 5, 2019 1:37 PM

Hope the drug doesn't take effect until Sasha gets back to PC so I can finally witness the awesome "psycho" acting skills CW is rumored to possess because so far she's been a snoozefest and no chem with JPS.

by Anonymousreply 2August 5, 2019 4:31 PM

Is TB really leaving or are the writers just teasing us? I hope Julian just tells her to do what she's got to do and doesn't beg her to stay.

by Anonymousreply 3August 5, 2019 5:55 PM

Dear, sweet, darling OP. Thank you for holding down the fort during my "exile," but, alas, this thread is going to soon become locked behind the paywall along with all the other multi-part threads. I've tried creating or bumping a few "stealth" GH threads, but no one seemed to catch on to what I was doing. Either that, or nobody cared enough to continue so I stopped. Unfortunately, if our little group is going to survive, we have to abandon the "Dateline Port Charles" titles and do something a little different. In the old thread, somebody asked if we could do a "Steve Burton Loves Helicopter Cock" thread, so I did one of those, figuring it would pass by the new restrictions, but nobody bit. I also did a "Kelly Monaco" thread, and that one flopped, too! I'm glad we can discuss this now (at least for the time being) so we can agree on a strategy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 5, 2019 6:50 PM

Thanks for the kind words r4. Can we do something along the lines of “The Shiloh Redemption” or I see dead people (Sibley Gamble & Chelsea Lambas)?

by Anonymousreply 5August 5, 2019 6:59 PM

r5 I shall look for those...

by Anonymousreply 6August 5, 2019 7:00 PM

I like “The Shiloh Redemption” because that should be easily recognizable to anyone "in the know."

Go for it!

by Anonymousreply 7August 5, 2019 7:12 PM

I like “The Shiloh Redemption” because that should be easily recognizable to anyone "in the know."

Go for it!

by Anonymousreply 8August 5, 2019 7:12 PM

Kim is not leaving. And rumor is that Franco somehow ends up with Drews memories.

by Anonymousreply 9August 5, 2019 7:14 PM

Well if TB isn't leaving I hope whoever the new head writers are do a reboot of her character STAT.

I second (third?) The Shiloh Redemption motion. *strikes gavel*

by Anonymousreply 10August 5, 2019 7:45 PM

Well, if Franco somehow gets all of Drew Cain's old memories, does that mean he'll be lusting after Kim now? Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 11August 5, 2019 7:51 PM

I like Dr. Byrne and his funky hair do, I hope they keep him around. The elevator scene last week was good and well done by both NLG and JF.

by Anonymousreply 12August 5, 2019 8:52 PM

I thought to myself jokingly maybe Franco will get Drew's memories. Than I thought, nah, even those morons wouldn't go there. I guess I was wrong. Other's see it going that way too. I don't think RH still has the acting chops to do that kind of story justice. He'll play it for laughs.

While I can still post on this type of thread I want to say how much I miss my GH favorite character Roxie. Finn needs his little girl to comfort and advise him now. Where is she? TBTB must beef up her part. I have no desire to see Sasha normal or psycho and even less to see more Micheal or that new kid Sonny brought home of what's her name, Carly's daughter. Of the teens I only like Camron (sp?) at least he can act. I like all of Liz's kids for that matter and with them Franco is okay.

So if this is my last post in this thread, thank you very much for starting it OP and for the pictures of my beautiful Roxie.

by Anonymousreply 13August 5, 2019 9:11 PM

Seriously, that little cunt Hayden never even asked about Roxy once!

Are they subtly trying to "normalize" Dr. Finn by divesting him of his support companion? Boo on that.

by Anonymousreply 14August 5, 2019 9:23 PM

[quote]So if this is my last post in this thread, thank you very much for starting it OP and for the pictures of my beautiful Roxie.

If this thread suddenly gets locked, just jump onto any thread that's related in some way to GH and continue the conversation. Eventually, people will catch on. For example, when the paywall business first started, I bumped an old Tony Geary thread in the hopes that we would use it as a substitute for our usual thread, but I guess everybody was still trying to figure out the new system or hoped the lock was temporary.

by Anonymousreply 15August 5, 2019 9:39 PM

Thank you for the suggestion R15. It's a really good one. It's amazing that the DL PTB would single out fans of this show to pull that bullying crap with. I don't even think it's, at the very least, ethical to insist people pay to post to one particular thread. If anything that and all the prime time brings things to a slow down all over DL and it seems makes people less inclined to pay when the board gets boring with few new posts. I get not being able to start a thread if you don't pay but to not even be able to post is just makes for a boring board. Imagine how Twitter would come to a stand still if posters had to pay for every tweet. Although, lol, I do wish they charged Trump 5 million per tweet.

by Anonymousreply 16August 6, 2019 12:10 AM

R3

I wish they'd just write out Kim & Julian.

by Anonymousreply 17August 6, 2019 4:10 AM

R11

I don't buy the rumor that Franco gets Drew's memories. It's been said since the very beginning this only works on twins.

by Anonymousreply 18August 6, 2019 4:13 AM

They also said it wouldn't work on Jason the first time around because he has brain damage, so go figure.

by Anonymousreply 19August 6, 2019 4:21 AM

Manila Luzon is coming to GH. The GH account tweeted a pic of her at the Floating Rib.

I adore her! I wonder what this is all about.

by Anonymousreply 20August 6, 2019 4:36 AM

The new Face of Deception!

by Anonymousreply 21August 6, 2019 4:50 AM

Last week when Liz and Jason spoke about Franco I wanted Liz to ask Jason what he intended to tell his kids about his shitty past. Double standard for that hood.

by Anonymousreply 22August 6, 2019 12:37 PM

GH needs to cut a ton of their cast —— Julian Valentin Nina Sasha Peter Lulu Maxie? Franco

Who else needs to leave so we can get back the characters we want? Like Nikolas, Lucky, Brenda, Skye

by Anonymousreply 23August 6, 2019 2:08 PM

R22

Absolutely! Sonny and Jason act like their shit don't stink Sonny treats Ava like shit & won't even let her have her child because he's so much "better". If Carlivati was still writing he'd give Ava back her backbone. No way Ava Jerome wouldn't call him on his shit.

Elizabeth has plenty of shit to use in telling Jason he's a hypocrite.. Jason brought up Aiden's kidnapping. Liz should've snapped back about Sam's involvement in Jake's kidnapping. She should've told him he's nothing but a cold-blooded murderer so climb down off that high horse.

by Anonymousreply 24August 6, 2019 2:10 PM

R29

Cry baby Lucky can stay gone.

If I was cutting the cast I 'dpick- Peter, Valentin, Nina, Sasha, Stella, Jordan,, Kim, Dev

I'd bring back Nikolas & put Hayden on contract. I'd also put Lucas in contract

I'd also have a come to Jesus moment with Kelly. Tell her to wake the fuck up or step off.

I'd also balance the episode counts of Mo, Steve, Laura, Kelly. No one needs to be on screen that much.

by Anonymousreply 25August 6, 2019 2:18 PM

Damn! Not enough coffee. Disregard the typos.

by Anonymousreply 26August 6, 2019 2:20 PM

Peter needs to go but unfortunately LW probably has it written into her contract that he must stay as long as she does which is til the bitter end. Additionally, she probably has it stipulated in her contract that WR can't be paired with anyone without her prior approval thus the chemistry-free, dull pairing with KSt.

by Anonymousreply 27August 6, 2019 2:29 PM

We need a storyline where Scout is caught hooking out behind the Bucket of Blood, forcing Child and Family Services to finally haul Sam's sorry ass away and give her kids to a pack of wild wolves to be raised properly.

by Anonymousreply 28August 6, 2019 5:06 PM

Sputtering Sonny appears to be sporting a freshly shoe polished head of hair.

by Anonymousreply 29August 6, 2019 6:07 PM

Shiloh kidnapped Cameron today so we’re going to get more of Mr. Stepdad Franco saving the day. That’s probably how he ends up getting Drew’s memories.

by Anonymousreply 30August 6, 2019 9:22 PM

That would be such a rewrite. The 2 doctors who created/worked on the mapping said it only works on twins.

I can see Franco volunteering to save Cam but I think something goes wrong. He's hurt in some way but he doesn't get the memories.

by Anonymousreply 31August 6, 2019 9:33 PM

All this conjecture will be answered tomorrow when the magazine spoilers drop on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 32August 6, 2019 9:39 PM

It kills me that they’ve completely dropped Sam scamming Shiloh’s father. They never even went into the history there. But, of course, they have to make him the bad guy since he’s up against the top four.

And hopefully Franco ends up dead. It would’ve made more sense to kidnap Danny. Franco isn’t needed in this story. Just another useless character.

by Anonymousreply 33August 6, 2019 9:49 PM

[quote]That would be such a rewrite. The 2 doctors who created/worked on the mapping said it only works on twins.

They'll probably invent some dopey rationalization like because they spent time growing up together as kids they have enough "shared memories" to have created similar pathways in their brains, or some such shite.

by Anonymousreply 34August 6, 2019 10:20 PM

the pathetic and paranoid queens at SON have struck again. they have forced errol to shut down new membership because they hate every one but them. they thought every new person was jonnys bro, fools.

by Anonymousreply 35August 6, 2019 11:14 PM

Literally no one here gives a messy shit about some other board.

by Anonymousreply 36August 7, 2019 12:33 AM

R33

I'm glad they added Cameron & Franco. Now I might give a fuck about this damn story. I can't stand Jason, Sam or Shiloh.

by Anonymousreply 37August 7, 2019 1:50 AM

There’s no reason for Cameron or Franco to be in this story other than more Franco redemption. The Shiloh actor is great but shitty writing is ruining his story.

by Anonymousreply 38August 7, 2019 1:54 AM

Redemption my ass. The folks who hate him will always hate him, folks who grew to love him will love him & then the remainder fall in between. I don't think this is redemption. If it were they would've had him save Sam or Kristina

I think this may be used to solidify the Cam & Franco relationship as opposed to being about Shiloh.. We'll see. .

by Anonymousreply 39August 7, 2019 2:10 AM

Any chance that Franco dies in all this mess and somehow, when billy miller leaves, roger howarth begins plating the role of drew?

by Anonymousreply 40August 7, 2019 4:37 AM

Faison's brain should go into business with Cassandra Pierce. She's going to need an ally when she rolls into town and the possibilities for Hamlet-like soliloquies will be endless.

by Anonymousreply 41August 7, 2019 5:01 AM

I wonder if we'll see Cameron tied and gagged and being thrown over Shiloh's shoulder as he takes him to his lair.

Shiloh's not THAT big and Cameron isn't small so, it might not work visually.

by Anonymousreply 42August 7, 2019 6:31 AM

CW just does not have the spark needed to be Nina. I'm not saying the actress needs to be Stafford level kooky but this is just too sedate. I don't care how great she was as some psycho on another soap (GL? ATWT?) 20 years ago, I really don't see her delivering even when the shit hits the fan. Also, whatever is going on with her face, fillers or botox that haven't settled yet, that's not helping matters either.

In the whole scheme of things the character of Nina is so not needed but since for some reason known only to him FV insists upon keeping her around, the least he could have done is to recast with someone with a spunky personality.

by Anonymousreply 43August 7, 2019 8:00 PM

IA for all the reasons you stated R43. I'm not a fan of the new Nina. They need to write out the entire family except Lisel (SP??)

BTW, where is Anna? I really like Hayden so I'd be okay with Finn and Hayden if she started to show some motherly love to Roxy. What I loved best about Hayden the first time was how good she was with Roxy. But, I still like Anna and want her back. I don't care if she has a love interest when she comes back or not. I like her best when she's doing her job.

by Anonymousreply 44August 7, 2019 8:16 PM

Gotta give any actor a chance to get their bearings. I agree CW isn't quite there yet, but she's also, presumably, putting her own spin on the character, and I'm guessing there are story beats to come that will give her her own story (I'm predicting she ends up with a drinking problem after Sasha either dies or is revealed to be not-her-daughter).

Marland used to say to give 6 months to an actor, and we are not nearly so patient anymore, but this has only been 15-20 episodes, and mostly of her reacting to other people, not driving her own story. Let's wait and see.

by Anonymousreply 45August 7, 2019 8:40 PM

Anyone have any inside scoop as to whether Nik has been recast or if TPTB are going to give TC yet another chance?

I'm reading that BM's last air date is 8/23 per SOD.

by Anonymousreply 46August 7, 2019 9:50 PM

I doubt Watros has forgotten how to act or how to deliver the goods.

We're used to Stafford going OVER THE TOP on a nothing day. Personally, I'm going to give CW time to get into the part and see what she does with it.

by Anonymousreply 47August 7, 2019 9:57 PM

R44

Finola has been taking her month long vacation. Easton is quoted in the new SOD that she just returned. I guess she'll show up in about 3 weeks. Genie always takes a month off in late summer so it will be interesting to see how they write out her character.

I have a suspicion the psychic may play a role in that. Laura is supposed to speak to her so I wonder if she gives Laura a cryptic message that her son may be alive. I could see Laura taking off to see if she can find him.

by Anonymousreply 48August 7, 2019 10:53 PM

Watros gave an iconic performance on GL. She's playing a more restrained & "normal" version of Nina which I appreciate. Stafford has never been my cup of tea with her scenery chewing & tics.

I think Watros maybe playing this calm Nina now so that she can go bat shit when she learns of Valentin's betrayl.

After the reckoning I'll be all for Nina moving back to NYC & Valentin can take a header off a parapet.

by Anonymousreply 49August 7, 2019 10:59 PM

Thanks R48, I'm glad she's coming back.

by Anonymousreply 50August 8, 2019 1:25 AM

Genie might as well be on recurring. She has no story right now. She’s just a sounding board for Lulu.

I read Drew finds Cameron on the 21st. I wonder how that plays into him leaving.

by Anonymousreply 51August 8, 2019 2:40 AM

That means two whole weeks of Cam and Franco held captive? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 52August 8, 2019 5:07 PM

Minus awkward Jasam and RoHo’s acting, today wasn’t too bad. I can’t believe they’re basically recasting Drew with RoHo. Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 53August 8, 2019 7:56 PM

R52

per spoilers Elizabeth is at Franco's bedside on 8/12. He's in a coma. I'm assuming the tag tomorrow is the rescue.

R53

I thought Howarth & the kid who plays Cam did a great job today..

by Anonymousreply 54August 8, 2019 11:45 PM

I totally agree. The scenes with those two were gut wrenching. I hope Cam remembers enough to be able to retell the whole story; he was still pretty dopey from the anesthesia, though.

by Anonymousreply 55August 9, 2019 12:00 AM

Good show today, great work by RoHo and Cam actor (WL) .

Did BM leave of his own accord or was he shown the door, anyone know?

KeMo seems to have perked up a bit (just a tiny bit) around SB. If BM was shown the door could KM have received a "this too could happen to you" talk?

by Anonymousreply 56August 9, 2019 1:05 AM

I doubt BM was let go.

by Anonymousreply 57August 9, 2019 1:46 AM

I hate to admit I was very pleased with RoHo's performance today. He took it seriously and was very touching when he spoke about wanting to forget his awful childhood. The young actor who plays Cam was excellent as well. It's always nice to be surprised by good acting when you expect bad. Bravo to both actors.

by Anonymousreply 58August 9, 2019 2:32 AM

I thought the kid was good enough but RoHo was phoning it in today. He actually made me laugh with his bad delivery of some lines (and I don't usually do that).

by Anonymousreply 59August 9, 2019 2:56 AM

R59

I couldn't disagree more. No way did it look like RoHo was phoning it in. Examples of phoning it in is what Miler & Monaco have done for the last 2-3 years. I didn't find anything funny either. He hit all the varied emotions in the scenes. From confusion about WTH was happening, to concern about Cam being unresponsive, then being combative with Shiloh, then resignation as he offered him self up in Cam's place.He spoke in a calm soft voice trying to reassure Cam. Then finally his voice cracking as he told Cam to tell Liz how much he loved her & he'd be back.

I hope GH tied the Lipton kid down to a 3-4 year contract because he's a find.

by Anonymousreply 60August 9, 2019 4:50 AM

R33 Maybe because they realized they already did it? When Sam hosted that Everyday Heroes show, someone that worked on it was the son of a guy Sam scammed out for revenge.

by Anonymousreply 61August 9, 2019 6:20 AM

Boy does this interview suddenly get awkward. Around the 17:40 mark. Wow!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 9, 2019 7:34 AM

R61 Amelia was the daughter of one of the men Sam scammed. I actually liked the character but they didn’t know what to do with her. She just stopped appearing one day.

by Anonymousreply 63August 9, 2019 12:17 PM

Yikes R62. That was cringeworthy.

by Anonymousreply 64August 9, 2019 12:52 PM

R62

Could you make out what scene they both said they'd like to see again? It's at the 23:37 mark.

by Anonymousreply 65August 9, 2019 3:25 PM

r65

They both said the scene where Luke brought Laura flowers in the hospital after the rape.

Not very good quality but here it is:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 9, 2019 3:36 PM

I can’t watch interviews with them.

by Anonymousreply 67August 9, 2019 3:41 PM

the kids who play Cam and Chase are the best parts of the show.

Sadly, I'm older than their combined ages, probably.

by Anonymousreply 68August 9, 2019 3:55 PM

I love Robert Scorpio but the way he pronounces "Dante" is annoying.

by Anonymousreply 69August 9, 2019 6:17 PM

I love that they've made this current incarnation of Laura sort of the show's Earth Mother in that she's always kind, sensitive, understanding and compassionate: the one character that all the other characters seem to trust and confide in. She's kind of the current "Aunt Ruby". lol

That being said, it still makes no sense that she'd be so warm and forgiving to Ava. Did she forget how Ava betrayed her and her family by changing her testimony about Nikolas? And doesn't everybody know that Eva personally murdered one major character, Connie): was directly responsible for the death of a second, (AJ); and it seems completely forgotten that she poisoned Silas as it was done in secret and nobody every discovered it.

by Anonymousreply 70August 9, 2019 6:52 PM

They’ve made Laura too much of a saint. I wish they’d play up how nutty she really is. Girl has major issues.

by Anonymousreply 71August 9, 2019 7:45 PM

Well, she did spend a lot of time in mental facilities. She's probably on all kinds of psych meds.

by Anonymousreply 72August 9, 2019 8:46 PM

I'd believe Laura being sensitive to Ava if she mentioned to someone (Kevin, Bobbie, Lulu) that while she doesn't quite forgive Ava, she has compassion for what she is going through.

Simple dialogue can make so much more make sense.

by Anonymousreply 73August 9, 2019 10:08 PM

I have hated this DOD shit from day one. The show should've never made Shiloh some cult leader. They should've just introduced him as a bad guy who came to PC in order to get retribution on Sam. The Kristina story blew chunks.

Today's show was really good. Becky Herbst was very good. She had such a quiet dignity in Liz's fear. No OTT or scenery chewing. The Cam actor has really come into his own. Plus, Miller even looked engaged today.. I think this is all being set up as a Who Done It.

Robert Scorpio is always a treat but Jesus! Maxie/Peter have the power to even ruin the enjoyment of Robert.

by Anonymousreply 74August 9, 2019 10:20 PM

I hate that Shiloh was immediately connected to Sam. It was obvious how this story was going to turn out. And Kristina isn’t interesting enough for a frontburner story. They completely wasted Coby.

Becky and William work together so well as mother and son. She’s so natural with all of her onscreen kids. It reminds me of Genie and JJ.

by Anonymousreply 75August 9, 2019 11:33 PM

I just noticed something interesting: Our last thread (Meet Me at the Rib) had 63 different posters, and this one has only 17. Were people that scared off by the new system (first the mandatory registration and then the locked behind a paywall bs) or were that many just casual passersby from other boards? Hmmm....

by Anonymousreply 76August 9, 2019 11:58 PM

Laura is the original teenage mess. Laura was so cutting edge that now you could only find a character like that on a premium cable or Netflix show. There is no way a writer could write a character like that any more on regular network TV without a gazillion network notes.

by Anonymousreply 77August 10, 2019 12:19 AM

Even as recent as the Emily/Lucky/Nik/Liz days, they had more interesting teen stories. Liz smoked and you don’t even see that anymore. Emily was a drug addict trying to fly off roofs and woke up in bed with dead Ted and a needle in her hand. These kids are boring.

by Anonymousreply 78August 10, 2019 2:49 AM

Lulu had an abortion.. No way a soap would do that now & that is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 79August 10, 2019 2:52 AM

in her early days, Laura was very complex.

Many viewers sided with Bobbie thanks in no small part to Jackie Zeman, who made Bobbie someone to root for -- and yet she was capable of great cruelty.

When Laura was on parole for killing David Hamilton and working in the GH bookstore, Bobbie trots in, asks Laura is she can recommend a book she read on break 'a nice juicy murder mystery - something with a lot of sex!'

Well, Laura loses it and Monica comes in and breaks it up and Laura's a blubbering mess and her parole officer comes in and it's not looking good for Laura.

Bobbie is excused and told to go back to work: "First, Dr, Quartermaine, I just want to THANK YOU for SAVING MY LIFE! If you hadn't come in I don't know what would have happened.'

This makes Laura MORE emotional and look more unstable in front of parole officer, who, of course, was a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 80August 10, 2019 3:02 AM

Is that scene on YT by any chance?

by Anonymousreply 81August 10, 2019 3:23 AM

R81 It is, but it's difficult to search for. Someone posted a series of episodes from 1977 thru 79. It's somewhere in there. This was even before the Luke character was introduced.

by Anonymousreply 82August 10, 2019 4:36 AM

Matt Cohen (ex Griffin) is now a special correspondent for Entertainment Tonight. I imagine that is a lot easier work than soaps and their fast pace and only one take per scene.

by Anonymousreply 83August 10, 2019 3:27 PM

I can't believe how idiotic this show is these days. This memory transplant story is probably the stupidest story in the show's history. To top it all off they have an unconscious patient (Franco) who supposedly had neurological testing still in his street clothes, not in a hospital gown and no IV. WTF!! Have any of the writers or the director ever even known anyone who went to the ER.

I hope this stupid ass story is over. For my part Franco can wake up thinking he's a Pekingese and pee on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 84August 11, 2019 1:05 AM

R94

You haven't watched GH very long if you think this is the most outlandish storyline. I agree with you about the missing hospital gown & IV.

by Anonymousreply 85August 11, 2019 1:17 AM

R84 must be too young to remember the Ice Princess story.

by Anonymousreply 86August 11, 2019 1:38 AM

Memory mapping = Casey the Alien

by Anonymousreply 87August 11, 2019 3:42 AM

BRING BACK CASEY THE ALIEN!

I loved that storyline.

by Anonymousreply 88August 11, 2019 5:37 AM

I'm sure GH will fuck it up but Thursday & Friday's episodes were very heartfelt & emotional. Franco finding Cam, reassuring him, sacrificing himself, telling Cam to tell Liz he loves her & he'll be back. Friday had Liz comforting a guilt-ridden Cam and the lovely dialogue between Drew & Cam ending with the wrecked Liz at her husband's beside.

If this story concentrates on the emotional & removes the hit man & his moll I can overlook the Sci-Fi premise of memory-mapping. But like I said GH will fuck it up.

by Anonymousreply 89August 11, 2019 1:52 PM

^^^

GL wrote an out there story of Reva's clone but once you got past the premise it was very emotional & romantic. Becky, Howarth & those kids are more than capable of selling this. The trepidation is can TIIC write it and can they keep Sonny, Jason, Carly, Sam involvement at zero.

by Anonymousreply 90August 12, 2019 10:26 AM

I agree about the outlandish stories. No one ever buys into them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91August 12, 2019 12:16 PM

This week GH is actually going to marry Alzheimer impaired Mike to the even more impaired Yvonne.

Is that even legal? I know it's offensive.

by Anonymousreply 92August 12, 2019 2:37 PM

Holy shit. I forgot about Mike.

And Howarth isn’t selling anything. The only thing worse than his acting when Franco was being injected in the memory mapping scenes was the cheap MEMORY DOWNLOAD COMPLETE screen. Hilarious. Now he gets to play Drew. This story is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 93August 12, 2019 2:52 PM

So FrankenDrew's first words are that he wants to speak to his superior officer. Poor Liz.

by Anonymousreply 94August 12, 2019 7:40 PM

I wonder if they’re going to keep RoHo as Drew or just as a placeholder until they find a recast.

by Anonymousreply 95August 12, 2019 9:35 PM

I doubt he remains Drew. Franco/Liz are one of the few couples that work on this awful show. The actors have major chemistry. I don't see the need for a Drew recast. The show has done zip with his character & writing him out should be easy. Two easy ways would be Shiloh kills him or Drew leaves town to deal with the loss of his son.

by Anonymousreply 96August 12, 2019 10:49 PM

Uh oh. Kelly is ready to talk about Billy’s departure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 13, 2019 12:39 AM

^^^

That sounds like he was fired. That would go along with the rumor I've been hearing for a few weeks that GH did bot offer him a new contract.

by Anonymousreply 98August 13, 2019 1:55 AM

I don't know that she is doing him any favors by publicizing it. Geez.

by Anonymousreply 99August 13, 2019 2:36 AM

Other shoe is dropping and the second departure.....will be a shocker

by Anonymousreply 100August 13, 2019 3:17 AM

Hard to believe they fired him. I hope she follows him out the door.

by Anonymousreply 101August 13, 2019 3:23 AM

She won't R101

by Anonymousreply 102August 13, 2019 3:27 AM

Spill R100. Is Frank out??

by Anonymousreply 103August 13, 2019 4:22 AM

I am also of the belief TPTB didn't offer BM another contract or exercised an out at whatever interval in his current contract they could . Why would he leave on his own...he got paid well to just show up and barely put forth any effort in his acting or appearance.

I get that SB screwed him over but I've been screwed over in the work place too yet I still had to do my job and do it well in order to keep the job.

I am however baffled as to why TPTB continue to hand KeMo a nice paycheck for her sleepwalking and barely audible mumbling.

by Anonymousreply 104August 13, 2019 1:32 PM

He’s probably headed back to Y&R.

The KeMo situation will always baffle me. She still likes to brag that when Port Charles was canceled, she called Frons for a job on GH and the TPTB weren’t too pleased. Any other actress wouldn’t have lasted this long. Like BM, she’s clearly unhappy so she needs to leave. Stop riling up your whacky fanbase with cryptic social media posts and just walk already.

by Anonymousreply 105August 13, 2019 1:49 PM

R104

If FV actually showed him the door then KeMo needs to buy a clue instead of acting out on Twitter. It should be a signal to her that mumbling, grunting, sleepwalking will not be tolerated.

The actors are paid handsomely to act what's on the page whether they like the story or not & to actually earn their paycheck. Sleepwalking will no longer be tolerated.

by Anonymousreply 106August 13, 2019 2:25 PM

If they haven’t fired her by now then they never will. Her laziness started long before Billy ever showed up.

by Anonymousreply 107August 13, 2019 2:55 PM

Just playing devil's advocate here, but these shows have directors. It is the director's job, working with and "directing" the actor to give a good performance. If Kelly is sleepwalking, then some of that responsibility falls to the director. Maybe the director doesn't give a fuck. Maybe the script directions are saying that the character is supposed to act this way. Or maybe, Kelly is just untouchable and she can do whatever she wants. I understand that these shows, at this point, are basically live to tape with almost no rehearsal, but someone could call her into the office and say step your pussy up. Which makes me think that Kelly is untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 108August 13, 2019 3:05 PM

Helena is returning in a flashback.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 13, 2019 3:35 PM

R109

I am so happy to see Constance Towers back. Evil was never so elegant.

by Anonymousreply 110August 13, 2019 3:48 PM

I heard a story that BM missed rehearsal one time; had an audition, didn't get his call time, yada yada yada...a costar was told to write his blocking down and give it to him and then another one spoke up and said 'no, that's not right. WE'RE here. He should be here.'

You can do that shit once or twice, but don't be surprised if they just decide to fire your ass come renewal time.

by Anonymousreply 111August 13, 2019 4:25 PM

Gee, I wonder who the co-star who said "we're here, he should be here" is...I can't imagine who...I need more clues....was said co-star guzzling a protein shake or magic juice while making said comment?

by Anonymousreply 112August 13, 2019 5:08 PM

I'm not R111 but that story was from long before SBu returned. I always got the impression it was LW because at that time his main screen partners were Mo, LW and KeMo.

KeMo wouldn't have cared. and nobody in their right mind would expect the addled & forgetful Mo to be responsible enough to write done blocking or script changes.

by Anonymousreply 113August 13, 2019 5:24 PM

Pretty sure it was LW. She’s a suck up and GH’s biggest cheerleader.

by Anonymousreply 114August 13, 2019 5:34 PM

Wasn't LW behind that Dillon actor being let go....too bad, he was good and a lot they could have done with the character.

by Anonymousreply 115August 13, 2019 6:15 PM

I like BM and Drew, especially his relationship with Franco, he actually makes Franco likeable. I will miss him and really be pissed if they have Franco playing Drew, even for a while. That will make BM leaving even worse. SB should be the one leaving.

So if Franco gets all of Drew's memories will Franco remember himself saving baby Drew from being molested?

by Anonymousreply 116August 13, 2019 6:16 PM

the person in question does the worst imitation of great acting I've ever seen -- yes, LW.

She was bitching to TPTB who were giving BM a pass -- that's hardly sucking up.

by Anonymousreply 117August 13, 2019 6:41 PM

Laura is Shiloh’s mother

by Anonymousreply 118August 13, 2019 7:12 PM

Maybe Shiloh has a "good", clean shaven twin who will show up to try and make sense of things after some PC resident inevitably bludgeons scruffy Shiloh to death. Maybe good twin is a doctor.... I read Coby is on contract until approx Feb 2020.

by Anonymousreply 119August 13, 2019 7:49 PM

So I'm watching yesterday's episodes and other than the hero crap that is puke worthy I see that Franco, now, what, 2...3 days in the hospital is still in his street clothes and still has no IV to keep him hydrated. Has anyone ever seen an unconscious patient in a hospital who did not have an IV or at least access to one in his or her arm. I know it's a small thing compared to all the other shit on the show but what possible reason can they have for not even the tiniest bit of reality. Wardrobe doesn't have the budget for a hospital gown? Props can't afford to set up a fake IV???

Also along reality lines, could it possibly be legal for someone in Mike's condition to get married or do anything legal?

by Anonymousreply 120August 13, 2019 8:03 PM

I agree r120, sloppy lack of attention to detail. I guess the money freed up in the budget when Stafford left all went towards the new Corinthos kitchen.

So the teased us with Stella being related to someone and it turns out to be a big nothing burger. All that build up just to write the actress Vernee out for awhile so she can do that awful looking sitcom with Mike from Mike & Molly, smh. No one would have noticed or missed her if they had said nothing about her whereabouts.

I notice Liz was sporting BrendaBarrett extra long sleeves today.

by Anonymousreply 121August 13, 2019 8:14 PM

R120 I don't understand the marriage thing either. And isn't Yvonne married? And PLEASE don't have Carson renew their vows. Good lord. Enough!

by Anonymousreply 122August 13, 2019 8:47 PM

[quote]I don't understand the marriage thing either. And isn't Yvonne married?

It was a "pretend" wedding, just a little gesture to make Mike and Yvonne feel good before their minds completely disappear. It's neither legally binding, nor an act of bigamy.

by Anonymousreply 123August 13, 2019 9:41 PM

MB used to love the renew vows stories. I think Sonny and Carly have already done it a couple of times? He loves to pick out the dress himself. All I remember is, the last one was awful. He seems to be desperate for a story. The kid from Turkey has not been a hit.

by Anonymousreply 124August 13, 2019 9:54 PM

Who is Yvonne's guardian now? Did she get a divorce? Just ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 125August 13, 2019 9:55 PM

R120

I just watched today's episode. It looked like Franco had an IV in his left arm during one angle. I'm long past caring about realism. I mean we've had brain surgery without shaving the head. Days had a character who was an amputee for years return & he had 2 legs. It was just never addressed.

At this point in the year 2019 all I ask is to be entertained and/or be affected emotionally. It's only been 4 days but this Franco/Liz/Drew story has me invested. They are hitting all the character beats. GH will surely fuck it up but right now I'm in.

The Mike/Yvonne story is disgusting. Just him off and move on. They've made a farce out of a very real illness.

by Anonymousreply 126August 13, 2019 10:12 PM

The Mike story was going well until they brought Yvonne in. I adore the actor but I'm ready for Mike to be off-canvas. This story just isn't good anymore.

I want to like the Friz story because, for years, I've been dying for them to give Becky Herbst some meaty material but Howarth is laughable. He is so bad. I can't take his scenes seriously. They're comical to me.

by Anonymousreply 127August 13, 2019 10:34 PM

What happened with the rumor that Walt Willey was joining GH, anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 128August 13, 2019 10:39 PM

Latest ratings. Yikes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 14, 2019 12:06 AM

What GH needs is little Douglas Forrester from Bold and the Beautiful to come over to PC and spill the tea on these dragged out too long baby switch and paternity switch stories. This kid will deliver the goods. Set him up on a play date with Charlotte at Wyndemere and the Sasha nonsense will get exposed right quick. Next trot him over to the Cooper/Jones household for a visit and I promise Jonah will be with his real father Michael and his grandma Snarly pronto.

If TPTB can't woo that kid away from B&B then I nominate Aiden Webber for the role of town blabbermouth, if he can't hack it then try Danny Morgan. Just keep going down the line of kids (Rocco, Leo, Avery, etc.) until you find one who is all about the truth and has the chutzpah to go against adults.

by Anonymousreply 130August 14, 2019 1:54 AM

^^^^

I don't want the Wiley truth to come out until he's 20. That kid shouldn't be raised by Cujo's spawn.

by Anonymousreply 131August 14, 2019 4:26 AM

Dang the ratings for Days are even worse R129. I mean who many viewers can they keep shedding.

Baby truth gets exposed and Carly will chewing through scenery to rant how awful Brad is while proclaiming how "morally superior" she and clan are especially Sonny, herself and Jason.

by Anonymousreply 132August 14, 2019 5:53 AM

R132, Days beat GH on that Monday, so if something isn't done soon, they will be tying them for the bottom of the barrel (they're close to doing so as it is).

by Anonymousreply 133August 14, 2019 7:06 AM

People are saying GH hit 1.3 on that Monday because it didn’t record?

by Anonymousreply 134August 14, 2019 12:02 PM

^^^

That's true. The DVRs didn't record if they were set to record first run episodes only (most are set that way unless you manually change it).

The show was a day behind due to a news pre-emption the day before.

My issue is I haven't had ABC or CW since the first week in July. U-Verse and Direct TV are in a contract fight with them. That has to be affecting ratings as well.

by Anonymousreply 135August 14, 2019 12:21 PM

OLTL was canceled with higher ratings. What is the deal?

by Anonymousreply 136August 14, 2019 12:33 PM

JPS is tweeting old photo of him with Walt Willey, could it be a hint...why suddenly bring Walt up now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137August 14, 2019 12:50 PM

Look at it this way. These shows aren't being cancelled for one of two reasons.

1) They are still making some money. The shows are about 35 minutes of actual content, the rest are commercials. With 25 minutes of commercials and the production budgets being so low, the show is still turning a small profit.

2) The whole "it's cheaper to keep her" strategy. If they're losing money, they become tax write offs and you keep good will with the audience.

And OLTL was cancelled, because OLTL was always the red-headed stepchild of ABC daytime. They moved AMC to LA to save it, but couldn't cancel OLTL when it's ratings were much better than AMC's. So they cancelled both. According to insiders and the soap press, GH would have surely been gone after their 50th, but that show turned around.

And Days is in last place, but there is less bleeding year to year than the others. The show that should be worried is Y&R, the audience is running from that show.

by Anonymousreply 138August 14, 2019 12:57 PM

^^^^

I think the most important reason it hasn't been cancelled is that everything they try gets worse ratings.

Strahan & Sara being the most recent endeavor.

by Anonymousreply 139August 14, 2019 2:03 PM

R137 Oh god. I wonder if they’re bringing him on for Budig. Isn’t she done in the fall?

by Anonymousreply 140August 14, 2019 2:25 PM

I would gladly keep Budig over Nina, Valentin, Sasha. Peter, Maxie, Stella or Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 141August 14, 2019 4:05 PM

Budig got a contract about a month ago.

by Anonymousreply 142August 14, 2019 4:13 PM

I thought it was a short term contract.

by Anonymousreply 143August 14, 2019 4:17 PM

R138 it was mentioned in the Days thread that supposedly "insiders" and even Days crew members don't think the show will last but so much longer after this lawsuit with Sony.

by Anonymousreply 144August 14, 2019 4:29 PM

Has KeMo followed up on her cryptic tweet about BM?

Maybe she's really pissed about her own situation, they did in fact put her character out with the trash last week...

by Anonymousreply 145August 14, 2019 5:05 PM

Of course she didn’t. She probably got to work and they told her to STFU.

by Anonymousreply 146August 14, 2019 5:17 PM

If BM' s last air date is 8/23, that's only 7 episodes to go and really not enough time to concoct some reason for Drew to leave town, I predict a recast.

Also, if KeMo isn't the "shocker" that is also leaving, could it be RoHo?

by Anonymousreply 147August 14, 2019 7:40 PM

I'm betting its WDV. But Kim stays

by Anonymousreply 148August 14, 2019 8:25 PM

RoHo IS the Drew recast

by Anonymousreply 149August 14, 2019 8:36 PM

WDV was such a big baby on twitter a few years ago when his contract negotiations weren't going well, riling up the Julexis mob with tweets about how he was going to start seriously looking at other offers, blah blah. Doesn't he have a technical school to run or inherit or something.

by Anonymousreply 150August 14, 2019 8:39 PM

WDV is deadweight.

by Anonymousreply 151August 14, 2019 8:45 PM

WDV should be on my TV screen daily.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152August 14, 2019 9:17 PM

Why is Burton still on the show? I'd much rather watch BM or even RoHo. I want Sonny gone and NOT recast but that will never happen. Some of my favorite scenes were BM and RoHo. RoHo phones it in with everyone else. So what now, Franco is going to be his own brother/best friend! Fuck this show.

by Anonymousreply 153August 14, 2019 9:34 PM

RoHo is terrible. Those scenes today were sitcom material.

by Anonymousreply 154August 14, 2019 9:37 PM

I like Budig, but Hayden is so pointless. Sarah Webber flopped twice, so why does Liz need another sister?

btw-Does anyone remember when the Webber sisters first joined the show? They really pushed Sarah/Jennifer Sky, rather than Liz/Rebecca Herbst.

by Anonymousreply 155August 14, 2019 9:59 PM

R154

I didn't find them terrible at all. Howarth's playing not-Drew totally different- walk, posture, austere demeanor, etc.. Herbst was really good as Liz's panic & desperation built. Today was classic soapy goodness between Franco, Liz , Drew, Kim.

I have bitched & moaned about the Shiloh story from day one but I am all here for this part of the fall out. Couple that with the return of Connie Towers and I'm a pretty happy guy right now.

I'm really hoping that whatever the fuck Hayden's up to leads to the destruction of Valentin and the return of Nik. My Robert Xavier had to take one for the team. He was stuck having to explain things to the Borg and his moll. I would have killed for him to tell them all this damage could've been avoided if they had contacted the police.

by Anonymousreply 156August 14, 2019 10:22 PM

Why was Robert discussing an active investigation with them anyway?

by Anonymousreply 157August 14, 2019 11:08 PM

Did KeMo get her lips done?

by Anonymousreply 158August 15, 2019 10:26 PM

Can we get rid of some more cast members?

by Anonymousreply 159August 15, 2019 11:45 PM

[quote]Did KeMo get her lips done?

I noticed that, too.

She and her bestie Shanna Moakler probably got a twofer at The Whore Store.

by Anonymousreply 160August 15, 2019 11:56 PM

The regulars at SON are still cunting around. What they do not know if that the site’s admins are actually coordinating underground with Jonny, Jerry, and Eboneece to push out the cunts once and for all. Jonny is actually in the process of staging his comeback as we speak, and Jerry is busily making new avatars to piss off the cunts.

by Anonymousreply 161August 19, 2019 2:32 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 162August 25, 2019 2:15 AM

There were two going on for a long while. Here is the last thread if you missed any posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163August 25, 2019 2:17 AM

At least RoHo isn't playing it for laughs. The first time since 2000 at OLTL. Speaking of OLTL how many of them are we supposed to get. I'm hoping for Viki. She could play the woman who adopted Drew and then she and Franco can be mother and son, actually as Viki the character was always more mom than sister to Todd. ES and RoHo were my favorite of all Todd's relationships. I also liked the guy who played Viki's last husband, I think her last. Maybe he was a bartender or something. I can't remember the character's name. I like that actor. I wouldn't mind Renee coming on board either. Maybe she can be an old friend of Monica's I'd guess the actress are about the same age.

GH needs to clean house and start with Lulu, Sonny, Carly and Maxie.

by Anonymousreply 164August 25, 2019 2:54 AM

R164 The actress who played Renee, Patricia Elliott, sadly passed away in 2015. Also, as Renee was a former Madam she would have more likely been an old friend of Bobbie's.

by Anonymousreply 165August 25, 2019 2:58 AM

Sorry, thanks for telling me R165. I had no idea. And yes, she would have made a much better old friend of Bobbie's. I forgot about part of Renee's past. Sad, she was an excellent actress.

by Anonymousreply 166August 25, 2019 3:01 AM

Monaco sounds FUCKED UP in that IG post. She’s slurring and whispering more than usual.

by Anonymousreply 167August 25, 2019 3:19 PM

R167

She was so loaded in that IG. I can't believe she released it or that someone close to her hasn't told her to take it down. It gives new light to her abysmal performance on the show.

by Anonymousreply 168August 25, 2019 3:38 PM

Kelly Monaco was a mess in that instagram clip. I can't imagine why she even posted it. That clip should be a wake up call to anyone who is close to her and cares about her well being. She needs an intervention. Yet, people commenting on her instagram thought she was being so funny and cute. It was anything but funny and cute. It was incredibly sad to see someone in that condition stumbling around and falling into a swimming pool. It reminded me of when Anna Nicole Smith was completely out of it and stumbling around on her reality show.

by Anonymousreply 169August 25, 2019 8:49 PM

Falling in the pool wasn't any big deal. I mean you could say it was an accident or you could say it was because she was impaired.

The shocking part to me was her narration. That was the stunning part to me. She was either drunk off her ass or stoned. Either way she was impaired.

Anyone who is in her inner circle needs to be trying to intervene.

by Anonymousreply 170August 25, 2019 9:05 PM

Very pathetic. Here's the video for anyone who hasn't watched it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171August 25, 2019 10:07 PM

This thread appears to be open for business again. Get it while it lasts!

On a related note, to those on the other thread complaining about it not being "filled up" before starting another, are you not aware that it was locked out to everyone but paying subscribers? That's why it moved at a snail's pace. There were only one or two people tops posting.

by Anonymousreply 172August 25, 2019 10:11 PM

MEK coming to GH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173August 25, 2019 11:01 PM

I wonder if MEK is taping yet and when he will actually air.

by Anonymousreply 174August 25, 2019 11:35 PM

I never liked him on AMC and I doubt I'll like him now. Why don't they have more story line for some of the actors already on the show instead of bringing on everyone under the sun.

R172, I appreciate this thread and I'm glad you pointed that out. I was one of those locked out of the other thread and hoped a new one would be started that maybe I could post on for a while. I think the reason they tried to drum up money by only locking down the Roxie threads is because they are the most popular ones on the board. Extremely unfair of the DL PTB.

by Anonymousreply 175August 26, 2019 12:04 AM

Speaking of story lines for those already on the show, what ever happened to the story they started about the watch belonging to Alexis' mother and Valentin's involvement. Alexis and Valentin are half siblings and they really should be in each other's orbit, the two actors worked well together the few scenes they've had together.

by Anonymousreply 176August 26, 2019 12:09 AM

R176 I have a feeling that will be revisited as we seem to be building up to a major Cassadine store.

by Anonymousreply 177August 26, 2019 12:41 AM

[quote]what ever happened to the story they started about the watch belonging to Alexis' mother and Valentin's involvement.

Yes, absolutely! That storyline was just starting to become intriguing and seemed like it had the potential to open up whole new pathways involving the complex Cassadine history and the legacy of how all that impacts people currently on canvas. Much like herpes, it's the gift that keeps on giving, however prettily dressed up it is in trappings like Faberge eggs and Shakespearean symbolism.

by Anonymousreply 178August 26, 2019 12:47 AM

R16 They'll never get rid of Sonny. He's a lifer.

by Anonymousreply 179August 26, 2019 3:09 AM

I hate how they either drop storylines or drag them out too long. Alexis and that watch, Aiden’s bullying, election tampering... all dropped. Instead we get Carson’s 37th wedding and Jasam having picnics.

by Anonymousreply 180August 26, 2019 3:14 AM

Yeah, R176, yeah! WTF! I was interested in that story. What was the point if they don't revisit it. I hate when they do that. I'm not interested in Alexis looking for new boyfriends at her age or a new shrink. Her connection to the Cassadines is the only thing about her that interests me in her character.

Everyone on that show seems to get time off. Don't Sonny or Carly EVER take a vacation. We're never rid of them.

by Anonymousreply 181August 26, 2019 3:16 AM

R176 NLG and JPS have such great chemistry. Even though they're siblings, I wanted them to make out when they had scenes together.

R181 IIRC, some years back NLG said she was uninterested in doing Cassadine storylines. Perhaps, that's why they dropped it?

by Anonymousreply 182August 26, 2019 5:01 AM

R174

I feel sure MEK has started taping. He's BFF with the actor who plays Valentin. Their friendship goes all the way back to when they were both on AMC. He posted a pic of MEK arriving at the studio.

The show is shut down this week & next for dark weeks.

by Anonymousreply 183August 26, 2019 11:36 AM

There's rumors going around that Finola will be returning in a recurring capacity. Her choice.

I never read the credits except to see who the scriptwriter is but according to some she's already listed as recurring.

If this is true they need to keep Budig. Budig & Easton have wonderful chemistry as do Budig & Herbst.

by Anonymousreply 184August 26, 2019 11:41 AM

There is something about Easton that annoys me when he is paired with Budig. I don’t want Finola on a recurring basis. When she cries I usually cry (MARY!).

I like the thought of MEK coming in as Shiloh’s father. He plays smarmy well and hopefully he can cause trouble for Sam.

I hope BIlly Miller gets a bigger send off than just having those elevator doors close on him. Anyone know if that was truly the last of him?

by Anonymousreply 185August 26, 2019 12:48 PM

I understand that everyone ages, but MEK just stopped trying even a little bit to keep himself camera ready.

by Anonymousreply 186August 26, 2019 12:56 PM

It's strange that Drew's send off seems like it's going to be an off-camera plane crash with the body not found. Guess his exit happened quickly and was not planned out.

by Anonymousreply 187August 26, 2019 12:57 PM

We've had years of posts begging for the return of Jeff Webber. Now that we have a great potential candidate in MEK, everyone here is hoping that he turns out to be villain of the week, Shiloh's father?

by Anonymousreply 188August 26, 2019 1:02 PM

MEK wouldn't be my first choice for a recast Jeff but I'll take him if it means we get Jeff back. IDGAF about Shiloh or his dad.

by Anonymousreply 189August 26, 2019 1:38 PM

Walt Willey would have made for a better Jeff Webber and already has experience playing RB's father on AMC (Jack/Greenlee) so that would have been a nice reunion.

by Anonymousreply 190August 26, 2019 2:24 PM

CW stepping it up a bit this week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191August 26, 2019 2:41 PM

I don’t give a damn about Budig or Easton. I’d love for their characters to pair up and leave. Sasha, Nina, Michael, Josslyn, Lulu and Maxie can follow. Trim the fat. So much deadweight in this cast.

by Anonymousreply 192August 26, 2019 2:54 PM

my guess is Sasha lives which will heighten the scenes in which she finds out she's been lied to.

I'd like nothing more than to see Watros really shine in this part.

by Anonymousreply 193August 26, 2019 3:48 PM

Just don’t think mek is old enough to play Jeff (heather and Monica’s ex).

Although now that I’ve seen him as he looks today...

Still too young to play Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 194August 26, 2019 9:19 PM

r194 For a while, people here on DL thought James De Paiva was going to play Jeff Weber. Did you also think he was too young for Jeff?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195August 27, 2019 1:38 PM

Yes. Walt Wiley would have worked.

by Anonymousreply 196August 27, 2019 2:17 PM

r195

and that is why we shouldn't have too much hope for MEK's role... it will be a nothing role just his De Paiva's

by Anonymousreply 197August 27, 2019 2:40 PM

JDP would've made a good Jeff. His age difference with Monica shouldn't have mattered because it would've been easy for them to not really address their past. It was eons ago.

by Anonymousreply 198August 27, 2019 3:11 PM

Was Mo not wearing his lifts today? IR always towers over him but he looked even taller. It was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 199August 28, 2019 7:21 PM

I'm not a fan of Sonny and Carly, but I thought the show did a good job with their recommencement ceremony.

That said, it was a glaring oversight the show neglected to have Lucas and Brad there, They had everyone else in the family there, including Carly's mother, but forgot her brother.

by Anonymousreply 200August 29, 2019 2:56 AM

Today was the first day that CW seemed to really become Nina.

by Anonymousreply 201August 29, 2019 3:25 AM

What is Sonny’s connection to Cassandra? Or are they just sticking him into a story?

by Anonymousreply 202August 29, 2019 3:54 AM

R201, I agree. and I knew it was coming.

They couldn't (well, they could have but they didn't) give Watros heavy material her first day.

They got around to it and she delivered.

Sasha, I'm guessing, will live and this will make her betrayal of Nina all that more powerful.

Meanwhile, Phyllis is making deals with Adam to bring down the Newmans b/c Abby cut her out of a deal...or something. Nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 203August 29, 2019 6:08 AM

R202

Sonny isn't connected to Cassandra but Michael is still on the teat so Sonny has to act like the 'big bad' and try & throw his weight around.

by Anonymousreply 204August 29, 2019 8:19 AM

Time for a Who Killed Sonny? storyline

by Anonymousreply 205August 29, 2019 9:10 PM

I routinely drag GH but I have to give them props. I love that they are using vets like Scotty, Mac, Robert more than they have in years.

by Anonymousreply 206August 31, 2019 12:40 AM

And Robert will be right about Peter! At least they are giving him that.

by Anonymousreply 207August 31, 2019 12:49 AM

They need to cut their losses with WR. He sucks.

by Anonymousreply 208August 31, 2019 2:47 AM

Manila airs next week.

by Anonymousreply 209August 31, 2019 10:13 AM

Really great SOD feature on Kristina Wagner celebrating 35 years at GH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210September 1, 2019 2:18 AM

R210

Jack Wagner must be one of the dumbest men on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 211September 1, 2019 11:19 AM

She certainly is very generous to Jack in that interview. I'm glad she is getting some acknowledgment. Thanks for posting.

by Anonymousreply 212September 1, 2019 1:01 PM

I’d completely forgotten that they decided to recast Felicia for a minute. I also agree that the Georgie death story was just awful. First off, they killed the wrong sister. Second, making Felicia the villain was just wrong. That funeral scene was very hard to watch.

by Anonymousreply 213September 1, 2019 3:47 PM

Happy Sunday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214September 2, 2019 1:00 AM

Howarth is looking long & lean. He is looking incredibly fit with his fitted shirt & jeans. He's also doing a good job of being totally devoid of an Franco mannerisms. Kim has totally booked a ride to Crazy Town. I'm enjoying seeing a story where Herbst is written as the pro-active heroine. I was totally shocked about the Andre twist. Kudos to the GH peeps for keeping that a secret.

During the Jax & Hayden scenes I kept asking why aren't they banging on Liz's kitchen island.

The Mike story just needs to end. Mike, Carly, Gladys & Sonny were beyond the weakest link.

by Anonymousreply 215September 4, 2019 1:48 AM

Carly and Sonny are boring. I wish they would’ve written off Carly during LW’s recovery. She’s not needed. Enough with Mike, Josslyn and Dev as well.

I’m not a RoHo fan, and I think his performance stinks, but this could be a great time to finally let Becky Herbst be lead on this show for a few months. Let her soak up airtime.

by Anonymousreply 216September 4, 2019 3:17 PM

This is the bast acting RH has done since the 1990s. He must have a desire to try and win an Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 217September 4, 2019 3:22 PM

R217

Howarth doesn't participate in the Emmys anymore & hasn't for eons. He should've submitted for Franco's child molestation story because he was excellent it the climax of that story. 1000 times better than the ridiculous Mo.

by Anonymousreply 218September 4, 2019 4:09 PM

He can be good, quite good, but he spends most of his time yelling. And yelling. And yelling more.

by Anonymousreply 219September 4, 2019 4:33 PM

Mo’s Emmy belongs to Jon Lindstrom

by Anonymousreply 220September 4, 2019 11:33 PM

If we were being completely honest, Mo's Emmy belongs to, yes... Drake Hogestyn.

by Anonymousreply 221September 4, 2019 11:41 PM

Drake delivered.

A Emmy would have been nice as it could also serve as a back door Lifetime Achievement Award.

It just goes to show you can give the right story to an actor who may not be the best and they can deliver.

by Anonymousreply 222September 5, 2019 3:49 PM

Mo literally had his lines on his hand today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223September 5, 2019 7:27 PM

Original tweet was deleted because Mo’s fans were tagging him in it. He blocked the user that re-posted it. Here it is:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224September 5, 2019 11:27 PM

Manila Luzon was on today with several other drag queens.

by Anonymousreply 225September 6, 2019 8:32 PM

I guess we're just supposed to believe that Nelle and Shiloh are in the same jail and free to mingle.

by Anonymousreply 226September 6, 2019 8:33 PM

So mobsters write notes on their hands . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227September 7, 2019 12:10 AM

R226 Especially strange considering most, if not all, jails segregate male and female prisoners. I mean, I don't expect complete realism from my soaps, but this is stretching things too much.

by Anonymousreply 228September 7, 2019 1:22 AM

Am loving the fact that Robert Scorpio is back in Port Charles regularly.

Glad the writers finally found a way to work within the limited budget to keep him on screen and actively involved in the day to day happenings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229September 8, 2019 11:58 PM

R229 Not just him, I'm glad we are seeing him, Mac and Felicia more.

by Anonymousreply 230September 9, 2019 12:03 AM

35 years, one half of a super couple and all Kristina Wagner got was flowers.

by Anonymousreply 231September 9, 2019 2:57 AM

Well, that and enormous paychecks. I’d take it.

by Anonymousreply 232September 9, 2019 3:06 AM

This isn't the 80s or the 90s R232.

by Anonymousreply 233September 9, 2019 3:07 AM

With the new paywall system, these boards are very slow. Anyone know of more active boards? I’d happily pay a subscription fee if it meant more lively conversation.

by Anonymousreply 234September 9, 2019 3:08 AM

SoapZone R234

by Anonymousreply 235September 9, 2019 3:22 AM

A Sonny collection! Just what we asked for!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236September 9, 2019 4:52 PM

Robert calling Holly's plane back -- as she was about to be deported back to England where she had no family or allies and enemies waiting there for her -- was incredibly romantic.

He told her immigration officer that he had to call her in for questioning and then convinced her to marry him to give Luke's baby (she was pregnant) a name.

They wed, fell in love, she miscarried Luke's baby; Luke came back from the dead and three lives were forever changed.

We saw it coming but it was a beautiful story. Robert and Holly were incredibly popular.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237September 10, 2019 6:31 AM

Howarth looked hot AF doing those push ups yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 238September 10, 2019 12:39 PM

They expect us to believe Scotty would go to Sonny... for HELP?

by Anonymousreply 239September 10, 2019 9:34 PM

Exact opposite of what I want to see: sonny the hero.

by Anonymousreply 240September 10, 2019 9:40 PM

R349

Ava may be out of the mob but she would've reached out to some of her old goons to help Scott & Franco.

But then Mo wouldn't be int he front burner story. Mo would never accept that.

by Anonymousreply 241September 10, 2019 10:22 PM

R239 That is the point, Scotty is so desperate to save Franco, that he is even willing to go to Sonny to accomplish it. It is kind of a cheap way to show the depth of Scotty's love for Franco, since we haven't got to see them really develop their relationship, due to them not using Scotty nearly enough on the show.

by Anonymousreply 242September 10, 2019 10:24 PM

Sonny pissed me of when he said to Scott, "You think I owe you?"

Fuck yeah you do! You fucked an underage Karen, got her hooked on pills, put her on a stripper pole, told her she enjoyed being molested when she was a child, etc...

by Anonymousreply 243September 10, 2019 11:01 PM

Kin has to be joking with this tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244September 11, 2019 12:55 AM

r244

I don't get it

by Anonymousreply 245September 11, 2019 12:58 AM

Kin ad libbed the line "Talking to a service dog named Coco"? in a Scotty-Elizabeth scene. And now the GH PTB are suspending him?

Forgive my ignorance, but why is that line so offensive that they had to punish Kin for it?

by Anonymousreply 246September 11, 2019 6:38 AM

Kin was being flip.. He wasn't suspended.

by Anonymousreply 247September 11, 2019 8:37 AM

I don't understand Lulu being upset about the glove. Rocco is still a child, let him think that his father is still thinking about him.

by Anonymousreply 248September 12, 2019 1:00 AM

I'm so glad GH hired Mark Lawson, I've missed him. He really was a highlight of OLTL's last years. And, he has only gotten hotter!

by Anonymousreply 249September 12, 2019 1:08 AM

Wasn’t it rumored he tested for NuDrew? I wonder why they decided against a recast. Did KeMo throw a fit?

by Anonymousreply 250September 12, 2019 2:36 PM

I'm enjoying Franco as NuDrew.

Never was especially a Mark Lawson fan on OLTL -- didn't dislike him, but wasn't especially drawn to him either. That said, he does seem to have nice chemistry with Emme Rylan. Also glad they're giving the teen set a teacher to interact with.

by Anonymousreply 251September 16, 2019 10:19 PM

Was reminded today that A Martinez was on GH for two years as Roy DeLucca in 2000-2002.

I really enjoyed him. Thought he was a nice addition to the cast. He worked well with Tony Geary. Had nice chemistry with Jackie Zeman as was as Kristina Malandro. Even good chemistry with Genie Francis.

What happened? Why did A leave the show? Why did't Roy DeLucca stay in Port Charles?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252September 16, 2019 10:28 PM

Roy shot Sonny so he couldn’t stick around all that long

by Anonymousreply 253September 16, 2019 10:43 PM

Why did Guza have him commit a cardinal sin like shooting Sonny? Or was it McTavish who did that?

by Anonymousreply 254September 16, 2019 11:15 PM

I'm also liking Lawson. He and Rylan have a real fun chemistry. I'm enjoying them more than I did Dante/Lulu.

Curtis & Laura were really good too. Turner has chemistry with literally everyone except the woman his character is paired with.

Stick a fork in Kim. She is D-O-N-E

If Julian actually cut Dr.O's brake line we riot at dawn!!

by Anonymousreply 255September 16, 2019 11:20 PM

Genie and Donnell have really great chemistry. It’s fun to watch their scenes.

by Anonymousreply 256September 17, 2019 12:55 AM

MEK is playing Colonel Sanders

by Anonymousreply 257September 19, 2019 1:44 AM

The kid who is playing Wyatt, the cello loving boy scout, Patrick Gibbons, Jr, also played young Sam Manning, the youngest child of Margaret Chochran and Todd (Victor) on OLTL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258September 19, 2019 11:52 PM

1. Y&R 3,616,000 (-120,000/-453,000)

2. B&B 3,196,000 (-189,000/-87,000)

3. DAYS 2,123,000 (+82,000/-30,000)

4. GH 2,023,000 (-143,000/-297,000) <——— new low *

by Anonymousreply 259September 20, 2019 8:02 PM

I've been told GH is quickly wrapping up all of Shelly's stories. If not wrapped totally up then at least moved toward wrap up.

You can see a definitely shift. The Shiloh story has set without movement for eons. Within the last week they've rushed thru a trial & planned his murder. The actor does a podcast yesterday saying he had a contract but they called him & told him they were cutting him.

It also appears they've shifted from trying to sell Peter as a misunderstood good guy. He's now arranged Drew's murder, tried to have Maddox murdered, sprung Shiloh from prison, etc...

They've put Kim on the town to crazy town.

by Anonymousreply 260September 20, 2019 8:13 PM

It's been obvious from the start they were setting Shiloh up to be murdered. I imagine it would have already happened by now except for the fact the Coby Ryan McLaughlin is so GOOD in the role. Seems like the writers were trying to figure out a way to salvage the Shiloh character, thus things have been moving in slow motion for the last 6 weeks while they weigh their options.

Frankly, they should keep Shiloh and make him the foil to any number of characters -- Sonny, Jax, Julian, Jason, Sam, the Qs, He could function much like Heather or Scotty did in the early 80s, as the thorn in the side of all the major characters. But likely the writers are set on doing a murder mystery and don't want to loose the chance to tell a good story. And murders usually bring up the ratings . .

I will be very sad to lose Coby as Shiloh. He's been the best thing on the show in the past 6 months. But once Shiloh's buried and Liz or Carly or Kim or whoever stand trial for his murder, hopefully, the show will bring David Henry Archer's previously unmentioned twin brother to Port Charles quickly.

As for Peter, I have no issue with the show making him a villain again and writing him off. No great loss. I'd much rather lose Peter August than Shiloh.

by Anonymousreply 261September 21, 2019 3:03 AM

R261 I don't want to lose Peter, because he is HOT! Shiloh is hot as well, but Peter is hotter!!!

by Anonymousreply 262September 21, 2019 3:09 AM

R262

Go to bed, Laura

by Anonymousreply 263September 21, 2019 4:05 AM

Coby made a goodbye video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264September 23, 2019 10:08 AM

I guess now we know why Bobbie developed diabetes a few weeks ago. I'm kind of surprised that the writers actually took the time to lay the groundwork. They really appear to be getting better at making plots make sense and involve the entire canvas.

by Anonymousreply 265September 24, 2019 12:57 AM

Continuity police were asleep at the wheel when they shot the scene of Shiloh taking the car from Bobbie.

What we saw on screen happened in the night. Shiloh was shining a flashlight in Bobbie's face. It was well after sunset.

But when Bobbie and Jason were in the hospital going over the time line, Bobbie said Shiloh stopped her about 4:45 p.m. Jason said he found Bobbie on the side of the road at 5:10 p.m.

Now, I realize that Port Charles is in upstate NY on Lake Ontario and the sun sets earlier the further north you go. But Google says sunset today in Buffalo, NY is 7:06 p.m.

by Anonymousreply 266September 27, 2019 12:31 AM

R266

Gurl, you have too much time on your hands.

by Anonymousreply 267September 27, 2019 1:00 AM

Trying to keep the conversation going, r267. No one else seems to want to talk about GH here.

by Anonymousreply 268September 27, 2019 9:40 PM

Because everyone is in this thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269September 27, 2019 10:01 PM

Thanks r269. So confusing with some threads behind paywalls and other not.

by Anonymousreply 270September 27, 2019 10:26 PM

I'm upset, I don't care for Peter's new hair style. He is still hot, but I preferred the floppy hair.

by Anonymousreply 271October 3, 2019 12:35 AM

Just like I knew she would Watros stepped it up and made Nina her own, during the Sasha reveal.

by Anonymousreply 272October 9, 2019 12:31 AM

That stupid blue vest Spinelli is wearing in his pic for the opening makes him look like a Walmart greeter.

by Anonymousreply 273October 10, 2019 12:50 AM

His inbred face also contributes to the Walmart look.

by Anonymousreply 274October 10, 2019 3:20 AM

I, for one, am so sick of Dev suddenly getting more screentime than Cameron. He's a terrible actor, and I'm sure he's being shoved down our throats because he's going to turn out to be another bastard of Sonny's.

by Anonymousreply 275October 17, 2019 3:55 AM

R275 I hate that they are clearly pushing him and Joss together, when she and Cameron actually make a wonderful couple. The Cameron actor is so good, that he naturally helps to elevate Joss beyond her usual Carly mini-me impersonation.

Also, I wasn't watching when the Keifer storyline went down. Basically, he was Kristina's abusive boyfriend and Alexis accidentally hit and killed him with her car, right? Is there anything else I should know?

by Anonymousreply 276October 17, 2019 4:14 AM

I think that about sums it up with the Alexis, Kristina & Keifer storyline, unless there's something I'm forgetting.

by Anonymousreply 277October 17, 2019 4:46 AM

R276

Alexis ran him over & left him to die in the street Even when Alexis got to the hospital she never alerted the doctors of police that she hit him & left him to die.

I never understood how she skated on that because even if you bought that her hitting him was an accident she never stopped, rendered aid, called for an ambulance, or ever told authorities he was dying in the middle of the road.

by Anonymousreply 278October 17, 2019 12:40 PM

Pretty sure the hit and run was settled and dealt with onscreen?

Also, Dev is a pointless character but I’m thrilled they’re not putting Cam with Screech Jr. I’d like to see him with Trina

by Anonymousreply 279October 17, 2019 3:02 PM

Felecia's new hair style looked good on her, but it looks like she and Ava went for a two for one deal.

by Anonymousreply 280October 22, 2019 1:51 AM

I like Felicia's new hairdo as well. Really suits her.

I agree, she now looks too much like Ava.

But maybe that's the point. Ryan will escape and come after Ava, but really end up getting Felicia.

by Anonymousreply 281October 22, 2019 2:06 AM

Does anyone else get the feeling that Nina isn't really back with Valentine, and is just playing him, to get to the bottom of what he did with the Sasha stuff?

by Anonymousreply 282October 22, 2019 2:09 AM

Budig & Herbst are perfect casting as sisters. The look like sisters & they have a real sisterly chemistry.

R292

I would love that but how would she get around the screwing Valentin part?

by Anonymousreply 283October 22, 2019 8:40 AM

R283 She wouldn't be the first person to sleep with someone they didn't really want to, in order to accomplish their goals.

by Anonymousreply 284October 22, 2019 1:19 PM

Can they hurry up and wrap this DrewCo story?

by Anonymousreply 285October 22, 2019 7:33 PM

R285

Tamara has already wrapped & is gone so I'd think it's drawing to a close or moving into a different phase.

I'd much rather watch the Drewco/Liz story, Ava story, Hayden/Finn story etc.. stories as opposed to anything CarSon, JaSam, Peter/Maxie, Nina/Valentin.

by Anonymousreply 286October 22, 2019 8:06 PM

Anyone know KM’s contract is up? Some are speculating this story could be a setup for a possible exit.

by Anonymousreply 287October 22, 2019 8:36 PM

KM announced she signed a new contract several months ago. Maybe 6 months ago. TPTB need to have a come to Jesus moment & tell her to wake up and emote of she'll be cut at her next contract cycle.

by Anonymousreply 288October 22, 2019 10:25 PM

R288 Don't most soap contracts have a clause that they can drop you at certain intervals, even if you have a contract.

by Anonymousreply 289October 22, 2019 10:32 PM

They’re not going to confront her about anything.

by Anonymousreply 290October 22, 2019 10:35 PM

R289

Yes it's called a contract cycle. Newbies can be dropped every 13 weeks. Vets can be dropped every 26 weeks.

If you drop them at any other time the show is required to pay the actor their full contract.

by Anonymousreply 291October 23, 2019 12:33 PM

Did anyone notice on Friday's episode that Ava's hair had just been cut, and then later on on the same episode it was longer again?

I didn't realize they film out of sequence on soaps.

by Anonymousreply 292October 27, 2019 9:47 PM

^^^^

Where have you been? Soaps have been taping out of sequence for ages.

by Anonymousreply 293October 28, 2019 6:51 AM

I wonder if Ava and Felicia's look alike haircut is because of the storyline? If they kill off Felicia in order to prop up Ava even more - I will be so pissed.

by Anonymousreply 294October 28, 2019 1:27 PM

Nik is back with a recast but the actors name hasn’t leaked. I heard it’s not Nick Stabile either.

by Anonymousreply 295October 28, 2019 2:34 PM

R294 I’m hoping it IS part of a storyline with Ryan but that neither of them get killed.

by Anonymousreply 296October 28, 2019 2:51 PM

They hardly ever have Felisha on. I'm sure the next time we see her, her hair will be back down past her shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 297October 29, 2019 5:17 AM

So, postings on this thread seems to have slowed down considerably. Is there another GH thread on DL where people are posting?

by Anonymousreply 298October 31, 2019 12:51 AM

The other thread is pretty dead too. There really isn’t much to discuss.

by Anonymousreply 299October 31, 2019 3:48 PM

There are 3 GH threads. I hope that doesn't get the soap threads shut down by DL

The other 2 threads are called

Mark Lawson....

Let's be General Hospital

by Anonymousreply 300October 31, 2019 5:48 PM

NuNik is Marcus Coloma. He’s 41 but looks much younger. Lulu looks older than him.

by Anonymousreply 301October 31, 2019 7:27 PM

Pic of Marcus Coloma.

Seems to look more like Colton Scott/Stephen Martines than Tyler Christopher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302October 31, 2019 10:06 PM

Definitely baby faced though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303October 31, 2019 10:07 PM

Can someone provide the link to Let's be General Hospital thread?

by Anonymousreply 304October 31, 2019 10:13 PM

I've never understood why Nic and several other Cassidines appear dark and Mediterranean. Yes, they lived in Greece, but they are really Russian Royalty, who presumably only left after the Russian revolution.

by Anonymousreply 305October 31, 2019 10:15 PM

I always thought TC was an odd casting choice.

by Anonymousreply 306October 31, 2019 10:30 PM

r305 Yes, Thaoo Penghlis and Colton Scott/Stephen Martines have that dark Mediterranean coloring. But other than those two, what other Cassadines that have been cast have had that darker coloring?

by Anonymousreply 307November 1, 2019 12:34 AM

NLG is dark

by Anonymousreply 308November 1, 2019 12:40 AM

R307 TC was fairly brown, Spencer is as well, Alexis has a dark look even though she is supposed to be half Russian and half Swedish. Mikos was played by Greek-Canadian John Colicos.

by Anonymousreply 309November 1, 2019 12:45 AM

Stavros was dark. Stefan was the only Cassadine who was blond like Helena.

by Anonymousreply 310November 1, 2019 1:50 AM

Cameron Webber ( William Lipton) was downright adorable and funny today when he got in trouble for getting drunk. He and Hayden (Rebecca Budig) had a few funny exchanges in the hospital, along with Liz (Rebecca Herbst).

by Anonymousreply 311November 1, 2019 8:32 PM

I had never been turned on by Toy Story, until seeing Chase and Willow. I want them both to play with my Woody!

by Anonymousreply 312November 2, 2019 1:34 AM

Could someone post a link to the regular General Hospital thread?

by Anonymousreply 313November 5, 2019 7:19 PM

R313

I think this is the main thread

by Anonymousreply 314November 5, 2019 7:25 PM

Okay, thanks R314!

by Anonymousreply 315November 5, 2019 7:34 PM

The title of the current thread is "Kelly Monaco".

Just put it in the search box

by Anonymousreply 316November 5, 2019 7:49 PM

Let's just keep posting in this thread, and let the idiots who refuse to pay $1.99/month keep making new threads.

Back to the show, I hope Ava doesn't have to linger in Shadybrook for too long.

by Anonymousreply 317November 5, 2019 9:34 PM

There's also this Let's Be General Hospital thread. That also contains some discussion of current GH as well as GH history.

Non-member on that thread say the Mark Lawson thread and this one are both locked out.

For those who want to keep posting here, that's fine. But there's been so little activity here, it doesn't make the thread terribly compelling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318November 6, 2019 1:14 AM

Is there nothing the hair dressers at GH can do with Scott's hair? He always appears to have just stuck his finger in an electrical socket.

by Anonymousreply 319November 7, 2019 1:15 AM

I am really getting the feeling that Nina is secretly plotting against Valentin.

by Anonymousreply 320November 8, 2019 1:09 AM

Seeing "Ghost Tony" warmed my heart. Killing off Dr. Tony Jones and Dr. Alan Quartermaine has to be two of the worse mistakes GH ever made.

by Anonymousreply 321November 9, 2019 12:41 AM

[quote]Killing off Dr. Tony Jones and Dr. Alan Quartermaine has to be two of the worse mistakes GH ever made.

Agreed. You can thank Bob Guza, JFP and Brian Frons for that.

by Anonymousreply 322November 9, 2019 12:46 AM

R322 There are many, many reasons to hate the three of them.

by Anonymousreply 323November 9, 2019 12:58 AM

r323 Should be we start a new thread and make a list?

by Anonymousreply 324November 9, 2019 1:18 AM

I hate the new Nikolas. He looks way too young, not sexy, and can’t even grow facial hair.

And WTF is the purpose of the Jax character? Is he a good guy or bad? I hate Ingo, regardless.

by Anonymousreply 325November 12, 2019 7:17 PM

Jax has always been neither black nor white, but grey.

by Anonymousreply 326November 12, 2019 9:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!