Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can Trump win Ohio, PA, FL and NC? This Time In 2020

This question was asked on DL in 2016 (See link below)

"Trump campaign says if they win Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, North Carolina. It's OVER for Clinton. They win Does he have a shot at all of these states?"

EVERY SINGLE DLers said ABSOLUTELY NOT - No way can Trump win these four states (see link below) - Well he WON ALL FOUR

So now three years later, can he do a repeat and SWEEP those four states? Vote below then discuss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 5, 2019 4:19 AM

Trump can easily win North Carolina and Ohio. Pennsylvania and Florida can go either way.

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2019 11:43 PM

Like Reagan, he'll win even more states the second time than he did the first. And you have the behavior of the left these past three years to thank for that.

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2019 11:45 PM

I live in Ohio and I guarantee he will win it again. I'm currently looking for employment elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2019 11:51 PM

We were counting on the Mueller report to do some damage, but it turned out to be a big fucking "whatever."

by Anonymousreply 4August 5, 2019 12:40 AM

The Mueller report just goes over people's heads

by Anonymousreply 5August 5, 2019 12:44 AM

Many of the red states have contracted to buy voting machines that are linked to a Russian oligarch. Can we say voter fraud? Yes, he'll win those states and win again. If he doesn't start a race war first.

by Anonymousreply 6August 5, 2019 12:49 AM

Yes, he can, and he’ll likely win NC, OH, and FL. But if he loses MI, WI, and PA, he can’t win. I don’t see any other states flipping for him.

by Anonymousreply 7August 5, 2019 1:04 AM

Depends how much the Russians “help”...

by Anonymousreply 8August 5, 2019 1:40 AM

trump can win Ohio and maybe Florida, but he is not winning North Carolina or Pennsylvania.

by Anonymousreply 9August 5, 2019 1:42 AM

I can't, I won't believe that this could happen again. At least you can wake up from a nightmare. This scenario? JFC!

by Anonymousreply 10August 5, 2019 1:45 AM

Why would anyone play this game? It's over a year away and we don't know who the Dem is.

by Anonymousreply 11August 5, 2019 1:45 AM

R6 Interesting that you bring up voter machines considering EVERY time I hear about votes being changed to the other party, it's ALWAYS when someone votes Republican and the machine switches it to Democratic.

Every. Single. Time. Not a surprise considering Soros owns them.

by Anonymousreply 12August 5, 2019 1:49 AM

Oh, please, r12. Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 13August 5, 2019 1:51 AM

I live in PA. At this point I'm going to predict a Trump win here.

by Anonymousreply 14August 5, 2019 1:52 AM

R13 is TRIGGERED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 5, 2019 1:54 AM

That the best you got? See I've got facts and reality on my side. All you have is tired lies and even more tired gifs. It's almost sad.

by Anonymousreply 16August 5, 2019 1:55 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 5, 2019 1:58 AM

The Dems can win. Their candidate has to appeal to the rural voters of these states and campaign like a motherfucker there. Who can do this? It looks like Bernie Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 18August 5, 2019 1:58 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 5, 2019 1:59 AM

If Dems actually come to these states and speak to their issues, instead of shit like open borders, reparations, etc., they can win in Ohio, PA, and NC.

by Anonymousreply 20August 5, 2019 2:10 AM

Didn't you hear? Beto can win Texas, so you don't need any of those other states.

I swear some will actually buy into this wet dream scenario, Beto will become the nominee, and we'll end up losing again.

by Anonymousreply 21August 5, 2019 2:15 AM

He could easily take Fla. I live here,and have most of my 55 years. You see a lot of Trump stickers on cars down here,and hear a lot of people talking about him. More so lately than ever before.

by Anonymousreply 22August 5, 2019 4:03 AM

Putin's voting machines will make sure he does.

by Anonymousreply 23August 5, 2019 4:04 AM

Looks like we got some 8chan refugees on this thread since their site went down the shitter. I guess you little potential mass shooter terrorists found DL.

by Anonymousreply 24August 5, 2019 4:11 AM

PA will be very hard for him. White women in the Philly burbs have (finally) dumped his ass.

by Anonymousreply 25August 5, 2019 4:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!