Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

White Trash Mom Who Left Baby in Car Smiles in Mugshot

Disgusting. She has "Live Free" tattooed on her knuckles. How ironic given her current situation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 1, 2019 9:35 PM

She looks like class all the way.

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2019 1:38 PM

That smile says, "I know exactly what I did and I have no regrets."

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2019 1:40 PM

Why, why do people cover themselves with tats?

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2019 1:44 PM

It actually looks like she's in the middle of some kind of episode, R2. Looks like she's been crying hard, fighting with the cops (still has blood on her head), and she's white-knuckling that board like it's a life preserver. Probably thought it would "look better" if she was smiling like nothing is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2019 1:47 PM

Christ, what a waste of oxygen. The baby would have been doomed no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2019 1:50 PM

Oh, the baby's still alive. I hope there is a better home waiting for it somewhere.

{quote]Copperas Cove police found Vaughan's baby around 2 a.m. in the back of a Buick parked outside Trackside Night Club, according to an arrest affidavit. The baby, Riley, was sleeping in the unlocked car with the engine running, police wrote. Once an officer brought Vaughan, 26, outside the club for questioning, she allegedly told them she only entered to use the restroom. Police could smell alcohol on her, however, and Vaughan told them she drank two shots. A breathalyzer test later that night determined her blood alcohol level was 0.148. She then allegedly shouted, "You will not take my child an place her with a f------ n----," according to the affidavit.

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2019 1:54 PM

She must be a brain surgeon... like Ben Carson

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2019 1:57 PM

"You will not take my child an place her with a f------ n----," according to the affidavit."

And a lot of Republicans and the President of the U.S. will support her in that endeavor 100%.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2019 1:58 PM

Making good choices is obviously her forte!

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2019 2:18 PM

Oh, she has huge holes in her ears too. Take that kid and put it with a decent family.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2019 2:20 PM

The kid's DNA will doom him, whether or not he goes to a decent family.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2019 3:28 PM

She drives a Buick in 2019?

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2019 3:34 PM

So you're the kid's DNA, R11?

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2019 3:37 PM

huh, r13? What I mean is that this woman clearly suffers from mental illness and substance abuse. The kid inherits that. He is doomed.

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2019 4:01 PM

She looks like she should be in a circus.

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2019 4:04 PM

[quote] Why, why do people cover themselves with tats?

What a fascinating question, R3. That’s never been discussed on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2019 4:06 PM

She seems to have one tear tattooed next to her left eye, no? Doesn't that mean she killed someone in prison?

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2019 4:14 PM

Thank God, she’s from Texas!

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2019 4:20 PM

R12 it's not her father's Buick!

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2019 4:26 PM

Baby needs a Daddy and this mugshot is free publicity. Men don’t want a grumpy girl.

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2019 4:40 PM

The baby is fine. It sends its regards.

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2019 4:41 PM

I'm surprised the baby's called Riley. I would have guessed Ryleigh.

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2019 4:50 PM

I'm surprised the baby has a name.

Thing. It. Thing it.

by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2019 4:53 PM

Im afraid I agree with R11. Nature versus nurture and all that. I knew a straight couple in Tampa that adopted the most beautiful little 2 year old Russian girl . She looked like an angel,but was the devil incarnate. They started having problems with her out of the gate. They were a very loving and gentle couple,true christians in the best sense of the word (yes,there are some out there) .They spent 100s of 1000s trying to help her,doctors and shrinks and programs galore,and by the time she hit 11 she was out of control. By 13 she was a chronic runaway,thief and drug addict,by 14 was stripping and had her 1st kid.By the time she was 18 she had had 2 kids that my friends were raising,and ended up getting 25 years in prison for cutting some old guys throat she was tricking with . There was nothing they could have done for her that they didnt try,yet it was all in vain. Last time I talked to them about 10 years ago the little boy was already going down the same path as mommy.

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2019 4:58 PM

Yeah - those Russian adoptions have had a lot of problems. My friend had the same issue. Unless you get the baby within a week or two from birth, I'm afraid too much damage can happen in the first 18 months of a child's life.

Those orphanages over there ignored the kids and didn't give them enough physical attachment. The first 2 years of a child's life is the most important. By the time the kid gets into school, the deficits can almost never be surmounted.

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2019 5:11 PM

It's not just that they are ignored r25, they come from damaged stock.

by Anonymousreply 26August 1, 2019 5:30 PM

My former brother in law was adopted at 2 years old after being severely neglected/abused. He is a narcissistic sociopath as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 27August 1, 2019 5:30 PM

Maybe I'm being cynical, but didn't these orphanages purposely unload children they knew had problems on unsuspecting American couples?

by Anonymousreply 28August 1, 2019 5:33 PM

Well, since the car was running, did she at least leave on the air conditioning for the kid? She should get some credit for that. Although, she was probably going to drive him home drunk.

by Anonymousreply 29August 1, 2019 5:38 PM

OMG. There are two adopted Russians in the house next door. Now I’m frightened.

by Anonymousreply 30August 1, 2019 5:42 PM

Be careful, R30.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 1, 2019 5:44 PM

The kid didn't die? Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 32August 1, 2019 5:45 PM

Keep your pets inside, r30.

by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2019 5:52 PM

R24 WOW. I feel sorry for that girl being such a nutcase but your poor friends stuck with two more kids they don’t really want. She was stripping and pregnant at 14? That’s foul.

by Anonymousreply 34August 1, 2019 6:04 PM

They could be BFFs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 1, 2019 6:06 PM

She FINALLY got her high school yearbook picture!

by Anonymousreply 36August 1, 2019 6:11 PM

This is how I see everyone with visible tattoos and ear gauges.

by Anonymousreply 37August 1, 2019 6:14 PM

The child needs to be placed in foster care / up for adoption, and the mother should be forcibly sterilized.

by Anonymousreply 38August 1, 2019 6:19 PM

I think she's tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 39August 1, 2019 6:29 PM

People like that are what give white trash Trump supporters a bad name !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 1, 2019 6:30 PM

I don't know how this thread shifted to Russian adoptions, but:

I have a colleague who adopted three Russian siblings. He and his wife wanted to adopt all three so they would not be separated, and so brought home (at a cost of over a hundred thousand dollars--their life's savings) two girls, ages 9 and 12, and a boy, 16. Before too long they realized that the boy had been so corrupted by the atmosphere of their orphanage back in Russia that he was systematically raping the girls--that was just what older boys did in the orphanage--while he and his wife were not at home ; they kicked him out of the house, and the boy somehow got back to Russia, and will never come back (there's a warrant out for his arrest in the US). The girls are both emotionally damaged by their rapes, but have managed to graduate high school and find decent jobs (though neither made it to college), and are close to their adoptive parents. But my friends were completely naive about how bad things were in Russian orphanages, and what kind of effect those conditions have on the orphans who live there.

by Anonymousreply 41August 1, 2019 6:31 PM

[quote] and the mother should be forcibly sterilized.

Yeah, that's a GREAT path to go down.

by Anonymousreply 42August 1, 2019 6:34 PM

Are there gay orphanages in Russia? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 43August 1, 2019 6:34 PM

At first sight I thought that skank had a nasty beard and then I saw it was a neck tattoo. What absolute trash. I certainly hope they take that baby away from her.

by Anonymousreply 44August 1, 2019 6:40 PM

Meth? Heroin?

by Anonymousreply 45August 1, 2019 6:42 PM

Welcome to America

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 1, 2019 6:45 PM

She's actually quite pretty. I'm not one of those anti-tattoo queens you see so often around these parts, but hers are gross. So are those earlobe holes. I hate when people take shit too far and don't have any kind of classy clue.

by Anonymousreply 47August 1, 2019 6:48 PM

R14: Nobody inherits substance abuse and not all mental illnesses (if she is really mentally ill and not a product of drugs) are hereditary.

Anyway, the kid will have more chances of a decent life in a good home

by Anonymousreply 48August 1, 2019 6:54 PM

I inherited both, r48.

by Anonymousreply 49August 1, 2019 6:55 PM

R49: You should own your substance abuse all by yourself, that's something you get into not something that your genetics made

by Anonymousreply 50August 1, 2019 6:57 PM

Schpeak for yourschelf, mischter R49.

(You Know Who)

by Anonymousreply 51August 1, 2019 7:01 PM

Actually, r51, who is Snazzy?

by Anonymousreply 52August 1, 2019 7:02 PM

I definitely inherited a predisposition for drinking and taking pills, r50. It may not have been genetic, but it is what I saw every day growing up, modeled as "adult behavior." Later, my mother was one of my prescription sources (early '70s).

by Anonymousreply 53August 1, 2019 7:04 PM

My cousin is adopted. His birth mother was in jail for drugs when he was born. He's been with my aunt and uncle since a week old. Because of his history, he never experimented with drugs beyond booze (smoked pot for the first time at 25). He now owns a small business. I think DNA is a factor, but also your early environment. If you adopt a toddler+ who wasn't treated well as a newborn, that to me is more risky than taking a newborn from a junkie.

by Anonymousreply 54August 1, 2019 7:12 PM

Mama did this to us all the time.

by Anonymousreply 55August 1, 2019 7:15 PM

Anyone who defaces their bodies like she did is mentally ill. Anyone who takes a baby out to go drinking at 2 am and leaves it alone in an unlocked, running car is a mentally ill alcoholic. Odds are she wasn't sober while pregnant so the kid probably has fetal alcohol syndrome as a result.

by Anonymousreply 56August 1, 2019 7:34 PM

I'm genuinely confused why someone like this who clearly didn't want to be a parent didn't get an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 57August 1, 2019 7:40 PM

r57 maybe she didn't have funds, access, or family support? Maybe she didn't realize she was pregnant til it was too late? Maybe she wanted to use the kid to keep a man?

It's not as simple as you seem to think.

by Anonymousreply 58August 1, 2019 7:42 PM

It is simple, r58. Maybe not easy, but it is....simple

by Anonymousreply 59August 1, 2019 7:44 PM

She managed to get all the ink. She could've gotten to a PP.

by Anonymousreply 60August 1, 2019 7:46 PM

I'm guessing tattoo parlors are FAR more common in the US than PP

by Anonymousreply 61August 1, 2019 7:48 PM

She was morally opposed to abortion.

by Anonymousreply 62August 1, 2019 7:52 PM

Aborshun bad, criminal neglect is A-OK.

by Anonymousreply 63August 1, 2019 7:53 PM

What can you expect, she was probably born in a dumpster and was raised on maggots.

by Anonymousreply 64August 1, 2019 7:58 PM

R64 are you talking about the baby or the mother?

by Anonymousreply 65August 1, 2019 8:03 PM

[quote]OMG. There are two adopted Russians in the house next door. Now I’m frightened.

Hold me, Davidovich.

by Anonymousreply 66August 1, 2019 8:08 PM

[quote]"You will not take my child an place her with a f------ n----," according to the affidavit." [/quote]

So she didn't want the child placed with a FAMILY NEARBY?

by Anonymousreply 67August 1, 2019 8:09 PM

R56 or, she’s selfish, dumb and impulsive? She wanted to go out partying even though she has a baby to take care of and she just did what she wanted regardless. Don’t make excuses for her.

by Anonymousreply 68August 1, 2019 8:30 PM

R56 or, she’s selfish, dumb and impulsive? She wanted to go out partying even though she has a baby to take care of and she just did what she wanted regardless. Don’t make excuses for her.

by Anonymousreply 69August 1, 2019 8:30 PM

Nothing like that happens, r68.

by Anonymousreply 70August 1, 2019 8:39 PM

Dakota Fanning should play her in a movie.

by Anonymousreply 71August 1, 2019 9:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!