Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Calif. Baby Was Strangled by Mom’s Boyfriend, as Mom Gets 21 Years for Leaving Kids With Him

A Northern California mother who was convicted in the 2016 death of her 22-month-old son after she left him in the care of her boyfriend has been sentenced to prison. On Friday, Rebecca Thomas, 36, was sentenced to 21 years in prison after being convicted in May, along with her live-in boyfriend Taylor Montgomery-Gutzman, of second-degree murder and felony child abuse for the death of Kash Thomas, KCRA, the Sacramento Bee and KTLA report. While prosecutors say it was Montgomery-Gutzman, 23, who strangled Kash and abused his twin brother on Oct. 13, 2016, they say Thomas had left her sons in his care despite evidence of abuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2019 12:55 PM

She named him "Kash," then hated him for it.

by Anonymousreply 1July 29, 2019 10:52 PM

When will the outsourcing stop?!!

by Anonymousreply 2July 29, 2019 11:02 PM

Good, I had a relative that left her child with her live-in boyfriend, and then the boyfriend molested the child. Everyone in the family warned her he was creepy as fuck, his ex-wife warned her he had molested their child, yet she didn't listen because she was so dickmatized. Your number one job as a parent is to keep your child safe.

by Anonymousreply 3July 29, 2019 11:17 PM

He'll be raped and murdered in prison, pedophile murderers do not last.

by Anonymousreply 4July 29, 2019 11:22 PM

Straight men.

by Anonymousreply 5July 29, 2019 11:25 PM

And once again, "Mommy's live in peen" strikes again

by Anonymousreply 6July 29, 2019 11:28 PM

And Family Services should have taken these kids away several times and multiple months ago. Sick.

by Anonymousreply 7July 29, 2019 11:28 PM

why are all the pathological narcissists/sociopaths so HOT? I had my share...

by Anonymousreply 8July 30, 2019 3:12 AM

All these caring mothers making such smart decisions!

by Anonymousreply 9July 30, 2019 3:13 AM

Poor kid named Kash.

by Anonymousreply 10July 30, 2019 3:14 AM

Women need to aim higher than a man with financial problems, one who sells drugs as an occupation or uses as a hobby or has a record. They're always losers and end up abusing the kid(s), often killing them.

by Anonymousreply 11July 30, 2019 3:17 AM

Is the baby-killing boyfriend the father of either of those poor kids? The article doesn't say.

by Anonymousreply 12July 30, 2019 6:29 AM

It's always the (non-father) boyfriend.

Several years ago I went to a library branch in a less-than-desirable part of town. I saw a pamphlet that read something like, "Be Careful Who You Leave Your Kids With" -- clearly targeting women who leave their young children with abusive, usually unemployed men, while the women go to work.

Tragic,

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2019 12:51 PM

Taylor is HOT!!!! If I had kids he could strangle them as long as he gave up the D. He could be my new Chris Watts replacement crush. ❤️

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2019 12:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!