Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tituss Burgess Is A DataLounger - Calls Andy Cohen a 'Messy Queen With A Wonky Eye'.

OK, not the wonky eye part, but he is so on our dicks about what a drug addled train wreck Cohen is. So on point.....

She can be a messy queen! Yes I said it! Don’t care he knows either! He should remember his talk show isn’t an episode of the real housewives of Atlanta! It’s a place where artists come to talk about art and have a little fun. NOT a place to rehash old rumors or bring a star negative press. Sunday was a display of ratchet behavior by a well connected man having blatant disregard for one of his guests. If only time were taken to know who I am and not assuming that I am the character I play on tv he would know how to conduct a proper interview with at all! I received 4 Emmy nominations for acting! NOT for being my self. He was lucky I had my wits and Christian values THAT day. Always keep it classy. Being friends with other talented celebrities doesn’t make you talented it makes you friends with other famous celebrities! He should rip a page from Anderson Cooper and learn how to do his job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266August 7, 2019 8:59 PM

[quote]Being friends with other talented celebrities doesn’t make you talented it makes you friends with other famous celebrities!

Preach!

by Anonymousreply 1July 29, 2019 10:54 PM

Andy Cohan

by Anonymousreply 2July 29, 2019 10:54 PM

“Keep going girl; do your show.” LMAO 😂

by Anonymousreply 3July 29, 2019 10:56 PM

For someone who isn't exactly a household name, she is truly one grande dame. As insufferable as Ms. Cohen herself.

"I received 4 Emmy nominations for acting!"

There's only one reaction to that!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 29, 2019 10:56 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 5July 29, 2019 10:58 PM

I'm not a huge fan of Andy Cohen, but Miss Burgess was acting like a bitchy damned queen with a capital A AT-TI-TUDE. The worst kind of queen there is.

Judging from the interview, Cohen was just being himself, but Tituss was being a grade A cunt!

Poor Laverne Cox didn't know what to make of any of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 29, 2019 11:00 PM

So you think Andy is on par with the accomplished Titus Burgess, R4?

Titus wasn’t bragging, he was drawing a distinction between the two of them.

Andy is nothing but a hobnobber.

by Anonymousreply 7July 29, 2019 11:02 PM

[quote] OK, not the wonky eye part

Let’s admit it is the wonky eye part.

by Anonymousreply 8July 29, 2019 11:02 PM

I think Andy is ridiculous, but what’s wrong with him asking about working with Eddie Murphy? Has Titus never watched the show?

by Anonymousreply 9July 29, 2019 11:03 PM

S

Left off the second S in Tituss’s name

by Anonymousreply 10July 29, 2019 11:04 PM

Gurl Tituss has been on this show a few times and thoroughly enjoyed himself, so something must've happened behind the scenes last night for him to go into full shade mode. I know she isn't out here defending Eddie Murphy's honor lol

I just watched some other clips from the evening and otherwise things seemed fine. Laverne Cox was so pleasant.

by Anonymousreply 11July 29, 2019 11:09 PM

I have zero respect and tolerance for Andy Cohen, but anyone who agrees to do his show knows before hand what they are in for: 30 minutes of ass kissing, name dropping, and witless stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 12July 29, 2019 11:09 PM

Yes, Tituss was a bit bitchy, but Andy Cohen is consistently an idiot, so team Tituss.

by Anonymousreply 13July 29, 2019 11:11 PM

"So you think Andy is on par with the accomplished Titus Burgess"

Well, if doing Downy commercials is your definition of accomplishment, then I suppose Ms. Burgess is the far, far superior human being.

by Anonymousreply 14July 29, 2019 11:14 PM

OP All Cohen wants is bitchy, catty shit, he just does not want it directed at him. She loves to give it, but cannot take it....obviously not referring to him sexually, the total bottom slut

by Anonymousreply 15July 29, 2019 11:15 PM

Actually, Cohen's response to Burgess wasn't bitchy at all.

He basically said that he didn't have a problem with Burgess, and he was confused by the tension.

Burgess was the one who clearly didn't want to be there, as evidenced by his storming in, giving attitude, and then storming out.

by Anonymousreply 16July 29, 2019 11:17 PM

[quote] I think Andy is ridiculous, but what’s wrong with him asking about working with Eddie Murphy? Has Titus never watched the show?

What’s wrong with him bringing negativity media attention to the project Burgess is promoting? How would you feel about that? Did he really expect Burgess to be excited about that kind of comment in the social media age of #me-too?

by Anonymousreply 17July 29, 2019 11:19 PM

Again, Who?

by Anonymousreply 18July 29, 2019 11:29 PM

miss titus looked like a bad vibe queen on that show, I can see why she gots chips on her shoulders. total fug. yikes.

by Anonymousreply 19July 29, 2019 11:45 PM

I don’t see anything wrong with anything Andy said or did.

I don’t know who “Tituss” is... but she seems like a thin-skinned prisspot who was just looking for a reason to be offended and prance out of there like an hysterical queen.

Team Andy.

by Anonymousreply 20July 29, 2019 11:47 PM

Oh lawzy Lady burgess is a big hot mess since she did movie with phobic old murphy, known tranny chaser. Git off your high horse queenie. kudos to andy for bringing up eddie's phobic nature, who mus be giggling that burgess would stoop to defend him ... .

by Anonymousreply 21July 29, 2019 11:49 PM

Don't mess with Tituss, She did a detergent commercial !

by Anonymousreply 22July 29, 2019 11:49 PM

Based on her DEFENSIVENESS, I'm guessing that Miss Tituss did the deed with Eddie Murphy, and is protecting her man!

by Anonymousreply 23July 29, 2019 11:51 PM

Andy is a dumb cunt who should have been called out for the fool he is a LONG FUCKING TIME AGO. Go Tituss. Also, when is Andy’s #metoo coming so Bravo can finally rid themselves of him? Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 24July 29, 2019 11:55 PM

I get him mixed up with Hannibal Buress.

by Anonymousreply 25July 29, 2019 11:56 PM

Team Tituss.

Andy Cohen is trash, will always be trash, and is only liked by people who are utter trash. The. End.

by Anonymousreply 26July 30, 2019 12:02 AM

titus got up on the wrong side of the bed pan....

by Anonymousreply 27July 30, 2019 12:04 AM

Was Tituss as bad of a guest as “legendary cunt” Debra Winger?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 30, 2019 12:06 AM

[quote]I get him mixed up with Hannibal Buress.

I get him mixed up with Titus Andronicus.

by Anonymousreply 29July 30, 2019 12:19 AM

"He was lucky I had my wits and Christian values" XD

by Anonymousreply 30July 30, 2019 12:21 AM

One of these days one of that wonky eyed queen's guests is gonna pull out a blade and cut a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 31July 30, 2019 12:21 AM

tituss can only cut farts, big nasty greasy ones, jus as eddie…..

by Anonymousreply 32July 30, 2019 12:23 AM

I can't stand Andy Cohen so i'm loving Tituss calling him out.

Having said that, I saw the clips from that episode and to be honest Andy didn't really do anything wrong or ask anything bad this time? Tituss was in a DIVA mood from the opening minute, acting very contemptuous and above-it-all. Sarcastic and catty, dismissive of almost every question. How often does he count his Emmy nominations? He was going on about how he had FOUR *CONSECUTIVE* Emmy nominations on the show too.

He was also very overly dramatic on The View this week. I had mostly only seen him on TV shows so I had no idea he took himself this seriously.

Kudos to Laverne Cox for acting civil and cordial to both, somehow keeping the peace between them AND staying out of it when appropriate. If she wasn't there it might have been uglier.

by Anonymousreply 33July 30, 2019 12:24 AM

He should nail Andy on a cross with his "Christian values"

by Anonymousreply 34July 30, 2019 12:24 AM

Cohen is vile.

I knew this when she saved a trash can full of Lady Gaga pee.

I bet if the bitch had shit in it then Andy would have fished it out with her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 35July 30, 2019 12:25 AM

OP, he said nothing about the wonky eye.

by Anonymousreply 36July 30, 2019 12:26 AM

[quote] I get him mixed up with Hannibal Buress.

[quote] I get him mixed up with Titus Andronicus.

I get him mixed up with Hannibal Lecter, Hannibal Barca and Kim Philby.

by Anonymousreply 37July 30, 2019 12:28 AM

Titus is clout chasing. He’s dissing Andy in order to raise his own profile because Andy didn’t come out of pocket on that interview. That’s his way of having allegiance to known tranny chaser Eddie Murphy some males go overboard protecting each other cough cough wink wink. And those seem to be the only people they go overboard trying to protect.

by Anonymousreply 38July 30, 2019 12:28 AM

ham burger ess came across as a pissy little skunt.

by Anonymousreply 39July 30, 2019 12:29 AM

I get him mixed up with Hannah montana and

butterfly McQueen.

by Anonymousreply 40July 30, 2019 12:30 AM

Andy: “Did you get a chance to chat with Eddie Murphy?”

Tituss: “Yes, of course! Why wouldn’t I???”

That snitty response came before Andy brought up Eddie’s homophobia so Tituss’s excuse for why he got mad at Andy isn’t true. He was mad at something before the show started taping.

by Anonymousreply 41July 30, 2019 12:30 AM

LOL butterfly m.....

by Anonymousreply 42July 30, 2019 12:33 AM

[quote]He was mad at something before the show started taping.

Exactly, and he has been on the show before having a great time. I wish he would just say what REALLY happened with Miss Cohen instead of touting his Emmy noms. Spill tea bitch!

by Anonymousreply 43July 30, 2019 12:37 AM

Tituss has 4 Emmy nominations? Hmm.....always a bride's maid and never a bride. Must be very disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 44July 30, 2019 12:38 AM

titty was pissed that the mad glory and beauty of the other guest outshined her...

by Anonymousreply 45July 30, 2019 12:38 AM

Her response made her look petty and weak, wtf? havin to tout her emmy noms? pitiful. maybe she been up too many days...

by Anonymousreply 46July 30, 2019 12:39 AM

The fact that this guy has four Emmy nominations... tells you everything that one needs to know about the sorry state of television today.

by Anonymousreply 47July 30, 2019 12:40 AM

no shit! tv so horrible. im on Netflix and amazon video a lot ...and they jus ok.....wtf, when can we git Europe tv? is there a way?

by Anonymousreply 48July 30, 2019 12:59 AM

“It’s a place where artists come to talk about art and have a little fun. NOT a place to rehash old rumors or bring a star negative press.”

Is Tituss referring to Eddie Murphy’s well documented history of making AIDS jokes and other anti-gay jokes “old rumors”? It’s fine if Tituss is a fan of Eddie but it’s shameful of him to refer to an actual event as a rumor. Tituss is old enough to know better.

by Anonymousreply 49July 30, 2019 1:02 AM

[quote] I get him mixed up with Hannah montana and butterfly McQueen.

Titus Burgess?? Or Andy Cohen??

by Anonymousreply 50July 30, 2019 1:03 AM

agreed, he made a ass of himself defending that old phobe. .. bad move.

by Anonymousreply 51July 30, 2019 1:04 AM

“ If only time were taken to know who I am and not assuming that I am the character I play on tv he would know how to conduct a proper interview with at all!“

My guess is that Tituss doesn’t feel like he’s being treated with the respect that he believes he’s earned (4 consecutive Emmy nominations!!!!!) as he’s been promoting his new record. He is known for playing a silly character on a Netflix show but he wants to be treated like a musical artiste by all of these different interviewers.

Okay, fine, but don’t take out all of your rage on Andy fucking Cohen of all people.

by Anonymousreply 52July 30, 2019 1:07 AM

yea, booger looked bad, thin skinned and paranoid, she need a nap....

by Anonymousreply 53July 30, 2019 1:15 AM

4 nominations...how many wins?

by Anonymousreply 54July 30, 2019 1:16 AM

Tituss doesn't need an Emmy. Not when he has a 2015 Webby Award.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 30, 2019 1:23 AM

Fuck Andy Cohen. He’s not worth the kb this thread takes up on a server. Team Titus

by Anonymousreply 56July 30, 2019 1:25 AM

Never understood the appeal of la burgess.

by Anonymousreply 57July 30, 2019 1:32 AM

No wins for emmy, alwys the bridesmaid, he jealous andy has so many awards huh.

by Anonymousreply 58July 30, 2019 1:34 AM

I love that Tituss created this mess for himself. Fun....for us all.

by Anonymousreply 59July 30, 2019 1:35 AM

Andy has an Emmy and two (!!!!) Peabodys so Tituss needs to have several seats.

by Anonymousreply 60July 30, 2019 1:42 AM

So Titus was there promoting a project coming out with Eddie Murphy? If so I fully understand why he was pissed. When you’re doing promotion for a film which you’re contractually obligated to do, the last thing you want to do is gossip about the star (and probably executive producer) of what you’re there to promote.

by Anonymousreply 61July 30, 2019 1:43 AM

I hate how often i’m having to side with Andy Cohen lately.

Burgess seems like a humorless cunt. He just made himself look bad with this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 62July 30, 2019 1:43 AM

“So Titus was there promoting a project coming out with Eddie Murphy?”

No. Tituss was on the show to promote his new record. That’s why Andy sounds genuinely surprised when the viewer asks about the EM movie—Andy didn’t know about it.

Tituss’s record came out last Friday while the movie won’t be out until the fall.

by Anonymousreply 63July 30, 2019 1:47 AM

Of course Kathy Griffin has jumped on board to celebrate Tituss’s “take down” of Andy.

These people are adults who need to grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 64July 30, 2019 1:49 AM

Even if haws being a diva, Burgess is a talented man, not jus as Tituss Andromedon, but as Effie in Dreamgirls and Sebastian in the Broadway Little Mermaid.

Cohen has, as Mazeppa or Tessie Tura says (I paraphrase) a talent for no talent.

by Anonymousreply 65July 30, 2019 2:23 AM

“Always keep it classy. Being friends with other talented celebrities doesn’t make you talented it makes you friends with other famous celebrities!“

Always keep it classy by saying nothing to the person’s face and instead calling the person untalented on Instagram. Okay.

by Anonymousreply 66July 30, 2019 2:28 AM

Tituss is always in a snit because he knows he will always be Billy Porter lite. And God knows that Porter is wearing out his welcome...

by Anonymousreply 67July 30, 2019 2:37 AM

I can't stand Andy Cohen but I would have dropped kicked Tituss's ass right off my show. I don't play that sh*t. One hint of shade and we'd go right to a commercial break to throw his ass in an uber.

by Anonymousreply 68July 30, 2019 2:37 AM

Tituss needs to calm his ass. He’s so lucky that Kimmy Schmidt came his way. Before that he was on Broadway, sure, but he played a singing and dancing crab and was in the cast of the only production of “Guys and Dolls” in history that nobody wanted to see.

by Anonymousreply 69July 30, 2019 2:47 AM

OK I don't like Andy Cohen as he's a piece of shit BUTTTTTTTT

1. As others have said, Tituss has been on the show before and had fun

2. Surely Tituss knows this is not "Inside The Actor's Studio". This is a fun trashy late night show. Why appear again if he was afraid mess would come up?

3. He knows a lot of viewers love celeb messiness and no one wants to hear celebs act like their work is so intellectual or amazing due to awards

4. He knows Eddie Murphy has a homophobic past

I think Andy could have just asked how was it working with Eddie Murphy? That wouldn't have sounded messy. Tituss does sound like he thinks it's more important to stay on Eddie's good side.

I will say though, Eddie did issue an apology in the mid-90s for his homophobic 80s jokes. I personally forgive people when they apologize and stop exhibiting bigoted behavior so at this point I don't have an issue with him.

Andy is also a hypocrite as he has had on plenty of celebs who've said racist or homophobic things and he never calls them out to their faces. Hell, 1 of his bffs is John Mayer who had that "my dick is a white supremacist" comment years ago. Never asked him about it

by Anonymousreply 70July 30, 2019 2:55 AM

[quote] Surely Tituss knows this is not "Inside The Actor's Studio". This is a fun trashy late night show. Why appear again if he was afraid mess would come up?

Celebs do talk shows to promote themselves and their latest projects. As I stated earlier; no one with a brain is going to sit their and torpedo their own project with negative comments about the star, regardless of what the work situation may have been. Who is going to hire you after you do that?

by Anonymousreply 71July 30, 2019 3:03 AM

[quote]I will say though, Eddie did issue an apology in the mid-90s for his homophobic 80s jokes. I personally forgive people when they apologize and stop exhibiting bigoted behavior so at this point I don't have an issue with him

I think it was a poor choice on Andy's part to bring up something that happened over 30 years ago that everyone has moved on from, especially when discussing a project that someone's trying to promote on a talk show that's supposed to be fun. Wendy Williams does the same thing sometimes and its equally messy, and it also dates you when you want to bring up old irrelevant news when people have evolved.

Tituss's shade in response was also a poor choice. He should've just stated that bringing that up was not a good idea, instead of going in with the personal attacks. Gay men on this level should try to keep things professional. At this point, Andy probably just reads his cards made up for him by his producers, so it might not have been a question he personally chose to bring up.

by Anonymousreply 72July 30, 2019 3:13 AM

R71 his work with Eddie is not the project he was promoting. Also, all Tituss had to say is that he had a positive experience with Eddie. He seemed overly defensive. Andy phrased the question in a messy way but Tituss answered it in a bitchy way.

Andy has on guests quite often who'll trash someone they had a negative experience with. Since Tituss got along with Eddie, nothing he said would have been negative. He made more of the question with his reaction than his actual answer.

by Anonymousreply 73July 30, 2019 3:14 AM

R72 exactly but at the same time, viewers like celeb messiness. Tituss created more of a moment for himself by what he wrote on instagram. Andy gets to revel in this now viral moment.

by Anonymousreply 74July 30, 2019 3:17 AM

[quote][R71] his work with Eddie is not the project he was promoting.

Show-business is all about a good plug whenever you can work it in. Celebrities constantly try to tease projects other than the ones they are booked to promote.

by Anonymousreply 75July 30, 2019 3:18 AM

I don;t mind Burgess standing up for Murphy (he would have been stupid to do so), but I do fault Burgess for making so much drama out of it. I am not a fan of Andy Cohen, but he did not step out of line at all given the tone of his show. Burgess sounds like an ingrate for accepted the invitation to be on his show and then taking such umbrage at Cohen's remarks.

by Anonymousreply 76July 30, 2019 3:19 AM

As for treating Burgess like Titus Andromedon: that's not hard to dom, given that most people have only seen Burgess as Andromedon, and as D'fwan (an extremely similar character to Titus Andromedon) on 30 ROCK.

by Anonymousreply 77July 30, 2019 3:20 AM

I think Miss Tituss Burgess wanted to suck up to Eddie Murphy because he is starstruck and thinks Murphy will help his career.

Nothing courageous or righteous going on.

by Anonymousreply 78July 30, 2019 3:21 AM

[quote]Andy phrased the question in a messy way but Tituss answered it in a bitchy way.

Andy shouldn't have asked the question in the way he did..

It was all happiness and faux joy when he was asked what it was like to work with Eddie, but when Andy went deeper and mentioned Eddie's homophobic past that was when Tituss "turned."

It doesn't matter if he was there promoting the film or not. It's something that he will be linked to, it's something that he has a contractual obligation to promote at some point and the last thing he probably wanted to do was endanger a film before it even comes out by commenting on stuff his co-star did years ago. I did like that he was careful to say he was nice to him but he didn't speak on behalf of the gay community.

On the other hand this isn't the first time Andy tried to get a guest to trash talk someone else and he should have known this.

by Anonymousreply 79July 30, 2019 3:30 AM

Burgess' IG post is at pains to differentiate himself from his Kimmy Schmidt character. I don't quite get why. Did he interpret the question as one that would only be appropriate for his character and not Burgess himself?

by Anonymousreply 80July 30, 2019 3:32 AM

Cohen has quizzed a couple of celebrities on other, dead black celebrities sexualities in the last couple of years (e.g. Patti LaBelle re Luther Vandross, Rosie O'Donnell re Whitney Houston). I wonder if Burgess felt this was another instacne of Cohen poking his nose into "black folks' business."

I can see why Burgess wouldn't want to engage with Eddie's old remarks but he made it worse with his answer and IG post. Cohen gave the rope and Tituss took it.

by Anonymousreply 81July 30, 2019 3:36 AM

Does Tituss think we don't realize that his character on Kimmy Schmidt IS him? He's not exactly an actor. He's more a personality. What's the difference between Tituss Burgess and his Kimmy Schmidt character? What's the difference between Tituss Burgess and his version of Sebastian in The Little Mermaid? Girl, you are an actor in the vaguest sense of the term.

by Anonymousreply 82July 30, 2019 3:38 AM

They're both overrated, but I giggled at Titus having the balls to tell Andy that he's a clout chaser and only famous because of his famous friends.

by Anonymousreply 83July 30, 2019 3:44 AM

The news about the movie was new to Andy and he just blurted out the dumb question about Eddie’s homophobia. It wasn’t a pre-meditated attack or a set-up, just a dumb question that popped into Andy’s head in the moment.

By the way, by making such a big deal out of it, Tituss is getting people talking about Eddie’s homophobia which is the “rumor” he doesn’t want to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 84July 30, 2019 3:45 AM

[quote] [R71] his work with Eddie is not the project he was promoting. Also, all Tituss had to say is that he had a positive experience with Eddie. He seemed overly defensive. Andy phrased the question in a messy way but Tituss answered it in a bitchy way.

Any project a celeb is talking about is a project that they are promoting. That is the whole point of them doing talk shows. And you cannot trash that project or it’s stars. Not if you value your career. And if you’re doing cheesy talk shows; you probably do.

by Anonymousreply 85July 30, 2019 3:51 AM

I let Andy blow me.

by Anonymousreply 86July 30, 2019 4:12 AM

Two prissy queens having a go at each other.

If Titus were as classy as he claimed he would've simply replied "oh no Eddie is a totally different man now" that's how you address issues without shying away from them.

See Titus? We know you're here reading this. Educate yourself.

by Anonymousreply 87July 30, 2019 4:18 AM

Seriously. It's hard to respect Tituss with that bitchy look on his face, acting like he's some teenager in "Mean Girls."

by Anonymousreply 88July 30, 2019 4:23 AM

Tituss just posted an IG story where he refers to Andy as “the worst kind of human”

Clearly the man is obsessed with the incredible attack he suffered on Andy Cohen’s show. Will he ever recover??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 30, 2019 4:29 AM

Well, Andy has just shaken Tituss' good christian values........

by Anonymousreply 90July 30, 2019 4:39 AM

lol I mean I don't like Andy at all but "the worst kind of human"? Why has Tituss appeared on his show before then? Did he never watch other episodes? There have been several times when Andy asked a question some people thought was inappropriate. Tituss is taking this too far. They're both annoying queens

by Anonymousreply 91July 30, 2019 4:43 AM

Andy is 4 inches hard. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 92July 30, 2019 4:44 AM

here's the insta story post lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 30, 2019 4:48 AM

But his shitter is.....dee-light-ful.

by Anonymousreply 94July 30, 2019 4:49 AM

Team Tituss!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95July 30, 2019 4:51 AM

Damn Tituss is really going in. Eddie Murphy mustve had him put a wig on and layed the pipe GOOD for him to going off like this gurl!

by Anonymousreply 96July 30, 2019 4:56 AM

He's going in and givin it more oxygen. Not smart.

by Anonymousreply 97July 30, 2019 4:56 AM

R97 But great for us

by Anonymousreply 98July 30, 2019 5:00 AM

I hope Johnny Gill gets into it with Tituss.

by Anonymousreply 99July 30, 2019 5:04 AM

“Christian values....”

“Keeping it classy....”

by Anonymousreply 100July 30, 2019 5:06 AM

Cohen's such a smarmy little cunt; I'm already biased. However, very bad form to have portrayed EM in such a negative light considering their upcoming project, and considering how very long ago those jokes were told. Queens like Andy like to hold grudges, so apparently it makes no matter that Murphy had already apologised.

by Anonymousreply 101July 30, 2019 5:10 AM

Speaking of bringing up old dirt to guests, why has Cohen never asked a guest who's worked with Tom Cruise if they mind being in a film with someone whose bullshit cult members occasionally murder people?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102July 30, 2019 5:11 AM

Wouldn't Andy Cohen have been in his 30s in the 1980s? I can understand why someone of his generation would hold on to what Murphy said back then, especially with rumors that Murphy is actually family. No one likes a sellout.

by Anonymousreply 103July 30, 2019 5:17 AM

Tituss lemonading, lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 30, 2019 5:18 AM

He was born in 1968, R103.

by Anonymousreply 105July 30, 2019 5:20 AM

Tituss Burgess thinks that Watch What Happens Live is a place where artists come to talk about art? Seriously, is he on drugs? Having a stroke?

by Anonymousreply 106July 30, 2019 5:23 AM

Tituss just comes off as a pretentious faggot.

by Anonymousreply 107July 30, 2019 5:31 AM

While R107 comes off as a dry old bitter ugly cunt, and we don't have to even see her hideous face.

by Anonymousreply 108July 30, 2019 5:36 AM

I get him confused with Klytus from Flash Gordon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 30, 2019 5:41 AM

I confuse him with Burgess Meredith

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110July 30, 2019 5:45 AM

Mission Accomplished Kween Burgess, I couldn’t of picked you out on sparse NYC Subway platform before but now well I still couldn’t but I know your name, which I’ll forget.

by Anonymousreply 111July 30, 2019 7:22 AM

He did do this, which people either seem to love or hate.

But, WTF is up with the spelling of his name, is that a black thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 30, 2019 7:45 AM

I think he was set off by the question about whether he got to talk to Eddie Murphy on set, like he was an extra not having lines with the movie's star.

by Anonymousreply 113July 30, 2019 11:14 AM

I can't believe such a hefty percentage of DL is taking that messy queen Andy Cohen's side, but then Tituss is black, so it shouldn't be that surprising I guess

by Anonymousreply 114July 30, 2019 11:29 AM

[Quote] I can't believe such a hefty percentage of DL is taking that messy queen Andy Cohen's side, but then Tituss is black, so it shouldn't be that surprising I guess

Andy Cohen's brand is "messy". Laverne Cox showed how Andy should be treated. Laverne got a dig in at Andy (something about "You want to put everything [including someone's therapy session] on TV") but said it with a smile. Tituss was rattled, he gave Andy what he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 115July 30, 2019 11:33 AM

I heard Titus on Sandyland recently. They must do a circuit. He was kind of boring and when they mentioned the Eddie Murphy movie he couldn't even remember his characters name. She is a bit full of herself.

by Anonymousreply 116July 30, 2019 11:58 AM

"I think he was set off by the question about whether he got to talk to Eddie Murphy on set, like he was an extra not having lines with the movie's star."

I agree that this is what seemed to get Tituss pissed off at Andy in the first place. Considering that EM is a superstar with a reputation for being aloof, most people would probably assume that each and every actor on the movie didn't get quality chit chat time with him on set. It was a perfectly reasonable question for Andy to ask.

By the way, this EM movie is on Netflix and co-stars Wesley Snipes and Chris Rock who will probably suck up all of the attention. I don't think anyone will really notice that Tituss is in this movie.

by Anonymousreply 117July 30, 2019 1:16 PM

Titty poo u come across as a idiot,, u defending eddie murphy who thinks u is a prissy missy.

FOOLISH GHOUL

by Anonymousreply 118July 30, 2019 2:16 PM

"and Im glad u listened'....plus the bitch disses andy for happening to listen to that awfull 45 song he sings.

DIG DIG

honey u ridic

by Anonymousreply 119July 30, 2019 2:24 PM

Titus was fun on Kimmy Schmidt but let's face it. He's a one trick pony. His career essentially ended with that show. There are only so many roles for fat effeminate black men.

by Anonymousreply 120July 30, 2019 2:41 PM

I was unable to watch that show, he came across so silly and gross. I don't understand how shows like that exist.

by Anonymousreply 121July 30, 2019 3:00 PM

"His career essentially ended with that show. There are only so many roles for fat effeminate black men."

But I have four, count 'em, four Emmy nominations, you stupid, fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 122July 30, 2019 3:04 PM

[quote] Wouldn't Andy Cohen have been in his 30s in the 1980s?

R103 = Kathy Griffin

by Anonymousreply 123July 30, 2019 3:18 PM

[quote] "I think he was set off by the question about whether he got to talk to Eddie Murphy on set, like he was an extra not having lines with the movie's star."

Bingo! It was an ego thing. Cohen purposefully tried to diminish Tituss by questioning whether he interacted with Murphy during the making of the movie. That is what triggered him. The thought that someone would assume he was less than a vital member of the ensemble.

I agree that Cohen is messy and I like Tituss. But I am sad that Tituss has exposed his obvious insecurity in this unnecessary drama.

by Anonymousreply 124July 30, 2019 3:26 PM

[quote]Cohen purposefully tried to diminish Tituss by questioning whether he interacted with Murphy during the making of the movie.

But I think the question was angled more towards Eddie not speaking to him because of homophobia, so I think there was a miscommunication/misinterpretation there. Tituss might have very well taken it like Andy was asking him as if was an extra. Either way it was a poor question on Andy's part and Tituss is being overly sensitive.

Its unfortunate but we as gay men do this a lot because we usually throw shade on the regular, like Andy Cohen. Some things we say/ask genuinely might get interpreted as a read. I see this same scenario all the fucking time when gay men turn on each other over some misunderstanding.

by Anonymousreply 125July 30, 2019 3:35 PM

Bullshit, R124. Tituss was behaving like a diva cunt the moment she waddled out onstage.

by Anonymousreply 126July 30, 2019 3:41 PM

TItus's PR person is probably having a meltdown this morning. Titus is nothing special - he IS the character he plays on that show. And nobody was calling for his record, so he should be thankful he has the opportunity to plug that thing.

Titus is going to crash and burn fast. That show will have run its course and he will still have a big ego. Wait and see. His reach is limited, but his head is so far up his ass he can't see that.

Andy did nothing wrong. He didn't even know about the movie with Eddie and he was just asking questions off the cuff.

by Anonymousreply 127July 30, 2019 3:50 PM

Miss Titus is getting more attention from this real-housewives-like feud than he normally gets, so, of course, he is milking it.

by Anonymousreply 128July 30, 2019 3:52 PM

andy totally was well within bounds to enquire bout murphys notorious gay phobic ways.... tituss looks stoopid

by Anonymousreply 129July 30, 2019 3:59 PM

Lol I am NO Andy Cohen apologist, but when he asked if they'd had any interactions it might have just been Andy's way of saying 'did you get to share scenes together?'

by Anonymousreply 130July 30, 2019 4:11 PM

Shrieking queens like this Titus creature, who seem to be permanently in hysterical mode, are an embarrassing minstrel act. Not that the awful Andy Cohen is any less embarrassing, mind you.

by Anonymousreply 131July 30, 2019 4:23 PM

Tituss was on Tyler Henry's Hollywood Medium show last year and he was the most unlikable celebrity I've seen on the show. Totally humorless and dull. He just doesn't come across as someone I would want to be around for any length of time.

by Anonymousreply 132July 30, 2019 4:25 PM

Andy Cohen is the “worst kind of human” now? Titus has lost all credibility at his point. Talk about a gross overreaction. Andy is winning, WWHL is getting tons of press. Has Kathy Griffin weighed in?

by Anonymousreply 133July 30, 2019 4:33 PM

R132 - I somewhat agree. I had the sense that he was tired of people thinking he was this character and he leans to being serious and matter of fact to dispel that.

He now believes his own hype - the 4 emmy nominations has gone to his head. There is not a lot of room in the industry for middle-aged, fat, queeny black men. That's just the truth. It's like Chrissy Metz - they will be struggling for acting jobs after their show is over.

His ego has taken over. He tore into Andy to defend Eddie Murphy over nothing really.

by Anonymousreply 134July 30, 2019 4:50 PM

"Cohen purposefully tried to diminish Tituss by questioning whether he interacted with Murphy during the making of the movie."

Why would a talk show host want to diminish one of his guests? That makes no sense.

It would have been embarrassing for Tituss had Andy asked something like, "What is Eddie like?" and Tituss responded, "I don't know since I was only on set for 2 days and Eddie stayed locked in his trailer the entire time." Remember that Andy was only learning that the movie existed in that moment--he has no idea how big or small Tituss's role is.

I realize that Datalounge hates Andy Cohen and that he is a shallow, superficial social climber who is obsessed with celebrity but I don't think that he has axe to grind, especially not with someone like Tituss.

by Anonymousreply 135July 30, 2019 5:20 PM

put a fork in her, she is done, her over reaction has back fired on her so bad.

by Anonymousreply 136July 30, 2019 5:23 PM

If Tituss wants people to think he isn’t the character he plays on Kimmy Schmidt, he should learn how to act, how to create a character, and stop relying on his big personality.

That might help us to view you as an actor and an “artist,” Tituss!

by Anonymousreply 137July 30, 2019 5:24 PM

Yea, on Hwood Medium he seemed like a boring fug. Whats his problem????

by Anonymousreply 138July 30, 2019 5:24 PM

Defending Eddie Murphy??? wtf. How humiliating....like he gives a shit bout ms burgess.

by Anonymousreply 139July 30, 2019 5:26 PM

I wish a Tituss Burgess / Billy Porter deathmatch

by Anonymousreply 140July 30, 2019 5:27 PM

I'm Andy's age, and when I think of Eddie Murphy I think of his homophobic stuff and being a tranny chaser. I remember going as a family to see "Raw" and as a gay teen it made me cringe.

Lady Titus was on Wendy Williams today and she brought the whole thing up. He is insufferable at this point. Talk about your "art" at a Times Talk; going on Andy or Wendy is not that. I mean he was a dancing crab a couple of years ago and he is acting like he just accepted Meryl Streep's Oscar for "Sophie's Choice."

And here's a refresher on the crap Murphy used to say:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 30, 2019 5:32 PM

I thought he was Andre Leon Talle

by Anonymousreply 142July 30, 2019 6:46 PM

Eddie Murphy is a repressed homo, homophobe Tranny-cocksucker.

Ms. Thighass Burstseams is a histrionic retard for defending him. I could get if he was awkward for Andy asking and putting him in the position but say “I don’t know. We got along fine.”

We knew Andy was messy, but now we know Ms. Burstseams is too.

by Anonymousreply 143July 30, 2019 7:14 PM

I agree with this guy about Andy being a messy queen, but it's a well known fact that Eddie Murphy is one of the biggest assholes to work with. Some comedian (possibly Joe Rogan or someone on Rogan's show) said they worked with Eddie on a movie and Eddie's trailer had a big fence around it that no one was allowed to go near and they couldn't talk to him

That's why Andy said, "you were allowed to go near him"?

by Anonymousreply 144July 30, 2019 8:20 PM

Even Anjelica Huston talked about his diva ways and the proverbial and literal 'fence' on the set of Daddy Day Care in that incendiary Vulture interview she did. Scary Spice spilled the beans years ago too. Tituss ain't fooling anybody.

by Anonymousreply 145July 30, 2019 8:26 PM

R135, you're really reaching.

by Anonymousreply 146July 30, 2019 8:57 PM

R135 Andy is a wonky eyed cunt

by Anonymousreply 147July 30, 2019 9:00 PM

Tituss has to defend Murphy because now that he has worked with him, Tituss thinks he’s a BIG STAH!!!

by Anonymousreply 148July 30, 2019 10:09 PM

#WWFDD ?

(what would faye dunaway do)

by Anonymousreply 149July 30, 2019 11:28 PM

Titus fawns over Eddie saying he should have won the Oscar.

But Eddie stormed out of the ceremony when he didn't win.

Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 150July 31, 2019 2:24 AM

Tituss talked to Wendy Williams about his stank attitude on Andy’s show.....in order to demonstrate how over it he is and far he’s moved beyond it.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 151July 31, 2019 2:31 AM

"I want to aspire to myself."

by Anonymousreply 152July 31, 2019 2:36 AM

I like how Wendy called Tituss out on talking around the situation.

by Anonymousreply 153July 31, 2019 2:41 AM

here's Tituss on Wendy.

As I said earlier, I think both Andy and Tituss are in the wrong. Andy's wording of the whole thing and also Tituss' reaction to it. All Tituss had to say was Eddie was nice to him and treated him like anyone else and bring up that Eddie had apologized back in the 90s. If he wanted to take a dig at Andy he could have brought up some of the guests Andy has on who have also said homophobic or racist things (and there are plenty of those people Andy loves).

Tituss talking about legacies and all that is too much and overreaction. I get that he's also protecting a costar of his upcoming movie but again, he just had to say how positive the experience was with Eddie. I don't even like Andy but Tituss looks crazy for going on this new I-Hate-Andy tirade when he's been on the show before without incident.

and he didn't get what Wendy was saying. Wendy and Andy had fallen out due to Wendy's ex husband, not any interaction Wendy and Andy had with each other

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154July 31, 2019 5:10 AM

He's always retained his fluids....

by Anonymousreply 155July 31, 2019 5:12 AM

and just another thing

just because someone is nice TO YOU that doesn't mean the person isn't a piece of shit. I realize this is common in hollywood though. They tend to protect their peers and idols despite personality flaws. Eddie at least throughout the 80s and 90s was known for being a diva who was mean to people. Maybe he's calmed down and become nicer as he ages.

so at this point both Andy and Tituss annoy me. Ugh. Just goes to show that a lot of hollywood gays are just as annoying as hollywood straights.

by Anonymousreply 156July 31, 2019 5:13 AM

Tituss also doubled down on his caping by throwing Wesley Snipes' name into the mix.

by Anonymousreply 157July 31, 2019 5:17 AM

Cohen ain't butthurt about the attention. It's called "What What Happens..." for a reason

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158July 31, 2019 5:23 AM

I interviewed Tituss once for a magazine.

Kimmy Schmidt was my favorite show, and I'd seen every episode multiple times. I had researched his other work and was thoroughly prepared to talk about his whole career.

He was still a CUNT. Humorless, uncooperative, cold. Such a disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 159July 31, 2019 5:23 AM

[quote]just because someone is nice TO YOU that doesn't mean the person isn't a piece of shit. I realize this is common in hollywood though. They tend to protect their peers and idols despite personality flaws.

Saying someone was nice "to you" is also a way to avoid answering questions about that person's behavior towards other people.

He wasn't saying he wasn't a piece of shit to other people. He was saying he wasn't to him so he can't speak about anything else he'd done to other people so stop talking to him about it.

by Anonymousreply 160July 31, 2019 5:24 AM

Tituss went further, though. He used the word "rumors." The whole thing was a bungle.

by Anonymousreply 161July 31, 2019 5:31 AM

R160 yeah but the idea that he got offended by the question is bizarre. Again I don't like Andy but now I don't like Tituss either. He takes himself too seriously. I accept Eddie's mid 90s apology too but the question is not "unaskable". If Tituss had just said Eddie was nice to him then Andy probably would have said "happy to hear that" and there wouldn't have been a scandal. Tituss has turned this into "a thing"

by Anonymousreply 162July 31, 2019 5:34 AM

[quote] [R160] yeah but the idea that he got offended by the question is bizarre. Again I don't like Andy but now I don't like Tituss either. He takes himself too seriously. I accept Eddie's mid 90s apology too but the question is not "unaskable". If Tituss had just said Eddie was nice to him then Andy probably would have said "happy to hear that" and there wouldn't have been a scandal. Tituss has turned this into "a thing"

What other way could Burgess answer that question. Therefore, why bother asking and implying that Burgess must have been mistreated.

I don't believe that anyone has addressed the fact that the project is a Rudy Ray Moore biopic and Moore was rumored to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 163July 31, 2019 5:41 AM

R162, I think there has to be something else unsaid going on here because while I don't like Andy, Tituss' reaction to this has been quite a lot.

[quote]If Tituss had just said Eddie was nice to him then Andy probably would have said "happy to hear that" and there wouldn't have been a scandal.

He did just say that Eddie was nice to him but Andy asked multiple questions.

Andy: Person who wrote in a question wants to know if Eddie did anything funny (Andy isn't aware there was a movie so Tituss starts talking about it.)

Andy: Was he cool to work with? (Tituss says he was wonderful ...)

Andy: Did you get to chat with him at all? (Tituss says yes, of course he did ... and you can tell here he was starting to get annoyed and didn't understand where Andy was going)

Andy: "I just wonder if you got close at all because he was very problematic for the gays at one point ..." (Titus says no, he was nice to him, if he had problems with gays he guesses he got over them.)

by Anonymousreply 164July 31, 2019 5:45 AM

Cox, right next to Tituss, showed how the situation should have been handled.

by Anonymousreply 165July 31, 2019 5:49 AM

R164 OK but that doesn't explain why Tituss got offended. Was Andy asking a messy question? sure and again Andy is a hypocrite for having had on several guests who have said homophobic and racist things before too.

Tituss has created a feud over this for no apparent reason other than he wants to be seen as sticking up for Eddie Murphy. He didn't have to lash out at Andy to do it though. There have been plenty of times when Andy asked a question that a guest didn't like and he/she would answer it in the most positive or neutral manner possible. Sometimes interviewers are going to ask things a guest doesn't like but it's part of the business. I hate that I sound like I'm even defending Andy but Tituss is taking this in a weird direction

by Anonymousreply 166July 31, 2019 5:52 AM

[quote]His career essentially ended with that show. There are only so many roles for fat effeminate black men.

One of those roles is playing disco superstar Sylvester, a role Burgess was born to play.

by Anonymousreply 167July 31, 2019 6:40 AM

Burgess looks nothing like Sylvester. He doesn't have a hint of androgyny.

When they did a Sylvester show in New York, the performers - even Two Tons ' Fun AKA The Weather Girls - were much more svelte than the real deal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168July 31, 2019 6:58 AM

Is he nuts? so embarrassing on wendy show, continues to be a egomaniacal queen: not pretty. very sad man.

by Anonymousreply 169July 31, 2019 10:08 AM

At least Tituss isn't a single mother like Andy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170July 31, 2019 10:10 AM

I think Titussssssss needs to take a step back, and take a breath

by Anonymousreply 171July 31, 2019 10:18 AM

You can tell he was pissed losing the Emmy to Alec Baldwin. I can’t say I blamed him at the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172July 31, 2019 10:23 AM

word is that new murphy movie titty is in is a fat flop.....the usual murphy mess.

oh yea, Oscars all round, u fool.

by Anonymousreply 173July 31, 2019 10:23 AM

Fatty cakes looks so funny in that red queen suit.

I almost pity her.

by Anonymousreply 174July 31, 2019 10:25 AM

[quote]Sunday was a display of ratchet behavior by a well connected man having blatant disregard for one of his guests.

That is the perfect description for what Andy does all the time, and what he's rightly criticized for on DL and elsewhere. The only people who deny it are people who like watching him be a messy ratchet ho and defend him for it, because they don't like being called out for their own mess.

by Anonymousreply 175July 31, 2019 10:28 AM

[quote]Andy: "I just wonder if you got close at all because he was very problematic for the gays at one point ..."

I guess I'm not understanding why people don't get why Tituss was upset. Andy was implying something pretty nasty about Tituss for working with Murphy after his now-infamous homophobic jokes from the 1980s. His whole "were you able to talk to him?" thing was basically asking "Did Murphy talk to you, a gay? Because he hates the gays, you know. Why would a gay like you work with Murphy, anyway?" Andy tried to sugar coat it, but that's exactly what he was doing.

Given how often DLers freak out if someone dares suggest an actor not work with Polanski or Allen, you'd think that they'd feel the same way about this, but heaven forfend anyone be consistent around here.

by Anonymousreply 176July 31, 2019 10:32 AM

I get Andy asking that, cause Murphy has such a horrible reputation for hating on gays

by Anonymousreply 177July 31, 2019 10:36 AM

[Quote] Given how often DLers freak out if someone dares suggest an actor not work with Polanski or Allen, you'd think that they'd feel the same way about this, but heaven forfend anyone be consistent around here.

You realise that "Anonymous" isn't the name of a single poster, or even a handful of posters, right?

by Anonymousreply 178July 31, 2019 10:38 AM

No, R178, when I referred to DLers in the plural I was obviously under the impression that there was only one person here on the whole entire board. Such an astute observation, you are a very smart person.

by Anonymousreply 179July 31, 2019 10:39 AM

Tight- ass thinks he can be gay and Christian, that's all I need to know about him.

by Anonymousreply 180July 31, 2019 10:53 AM

She alwys known as a bossy old queen, the loser of a movie with La Murphy will be a disaster....

by Anonymousreply 181July 31, 2019 10:58 AM

I honestly don't know how they can do a Dolemite film in 2019 without either stripping it of what made the original enjoyable, or turning out something so bigoted that it turns everyone off.

by Anonymousreply 182July 31, 2019 11:14 AM

Andy may not have been aware that Eddie apologized for his nasty gay jokes. The apology was probably made in a barely seen or barely read interview while his stand up specials have been seen by millions.

by Anonymousreply 183July 31, 2019 12:55 PM

Lol. Wendy Williams to TightAss: “Can you talk normal? What are you saying?”

by Anonymousreply 184July 31, 2019 4:23 PM

Titus was wearing a nice caftan during his Wendy appearance.

by Anonymousreply 185July 31, 2019 4:33 PM

[quote]I can't believe such a hefty percentage of DL is taking that messy queen Andy Cohen's side,

The only thing hefty here is Mz. Burgess’ considerable waistline.

by Anonymousreply 186July 31, 2019 4:38 PM

And another thing! If Tituss is so concerned about being confused with the character he played on Kimmy Schmidt, maybe he should stop referring to himself in the third person.

by Anonymousreply 187July 31, 2019 4:45 PM

Tussy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188July 31, 2019 4:58 PM

While I really dislike Andy and always solidly on team Kathy

by Anonymousreply 189July 31, 2019 5:01 PM

Tituss Burger is what Jussie Smollett could have been.

by Anonymousreply 190July 31, 2019 5:04 PM

This thread makes Tituss want to go to the kitchen and EAT EVERYTHING!

by Anonymousreply 191July 31, 2019 5:47 PM

R191 so still a Wednesday...

by Anonymousreply 192July 31, 2019 5:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193July 31, 2019 5:57 PM

Moscow Tituss

by Anonymousreply 194July 31, 2019 6:08 PM

look at old fat assed tittyuss…..with that bloated mug ude be nuts too!

he has become the viral joke of the year. what a doosh..

keep talkin bitch, we dig ur sad antics.

by Anonymousreply 195August 1, 2019 2:21 AM

god, how can tituss not see what an asshole he looks like, I kind of feel sorry for him, making a mt out of a mole hill.

to defend that old sinner Murphy......most odd.

by Anonymousreply 196August 1, 2019 2:30 AM

Does Titussssssss know that the disgusting Eddie Murphy used to make "jokes" about AIDS? Does he think that's okay because Murphy was nice to him personally? What a loser.

by Anonymousreply 197August 1, 2019 2:37 AM

Be nice, old eddie and Wesley will win Oscars ya know. bitch will not live that down .. so funny! maybe burgess is on eddie's payroll. baby need new and bigger caftans!

by Anonymousreply 198August 1, 2019 2:43 AM

Jeez does every black person even gays have to talk about their "Christian values"? It's really so lame. I've kind of eye-rolled this queen since day one for her typical "flamboyant gay minstrel" performance schtick, it's so exhausting and stereotypical in a dumb way. I do like him ragging on Andy Cohen a lot though. I better give him a second look.

I had a friend who was a black actor/singer. He was very funny and incredibly talented. He would remark how sad he was that all the roles he (and others) were ever offered to play were "Sassy Negroes". He would turn jobs down and find better ones where he wasn't asked to do all that crap.

by Anonymousreply 199August 1, 2019 3:06 AM

A few people made jokes about AIDS unfortunately and hundreds of others made very biased remarks. Thousands of unfortunate characterizations, even from doctors. Eddie Murphy is a bit of a rich ass recluse, but he's a cool guy. A bit homophobic before my time in his red leather suit - but he gets it now. Eddie is one of the cool people who knows that he can never come back without endless speculation and dissection. He's rich enough to make sure his grandchildren never have to work. It's not the goal, it's a fucking comfort. I'm a gay man and I love Eddie Murphy. He doesn't need my forgiveness.

Tituss is a crazy, sassy gay man but he called out Andy on a few legit points regardless. Tituss is t a l e n t e d and gay. Like Lea Delaria. You can't separate their talent from their gayness. They are gay talented. It's nothing about being queeny, it's just very specific and obviously successful for them. Tituss is just saying that Andy is a very successful an uncle Tammy Gay. True.

by Anonymousreply 200August 1, 2019 3:10 AM

Oh, yeah. Eddie's real cool. Just look how he handled Mel B's pregnancy announcement. She's an idiot but his child didn't deserve what he put out there.

by Anonymousreply 201August 1, 2019 3:17 AM

I just wish he’d return my calls.

by Anonymousreply 202August 1, 2019 3:25 AM

Tituss didn’t “call out” Andy because in order to do that,,you need to confront the person directly. Instead of doing that, Tituss rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath and behaved like a petulant brat.

He only had the nerve to say anything nasty once he jumped on Instagram, alone in his room with just his bitchiness and his iPhone.

Pathetic. A grown man behaving like a child for all of us to see.

by Anonymousreply 203August 1, 2019 3:31 AM

Eddie's full of quality juice. Mel B is one of the most odious, greedy and talentless "celebs" of all time. Look into her other relationships. Sketchy as fuck. She's a horny beast and seems likely to be bipolar. Kind of dispels the Eddie is gay talk because she's a sexy BAD girl. Obvious.

Eddie Murphy is one of the great recluses. What a damn cool guy. So talented and creative. You can't write what he delivered. But he has to stay away now. He must be almost 55? I'm almost 43. He's as great a comic talent as the screen has seen and a fantastic stand-up as well. He knows he can't even try to come back on screen. But maybe a netflix special. I doubt it, because he's too out of touch in some ways. He tried to help Whitney, as did Tyler Perry and Oprah and so many others. He's a big time benefactor and a good man, smart. He wrote jokes for Letterman for fun. Sly, sexy lil fucker. Prolific, eh Mel B?

by Anonymousreply 204August 1, 2019 3:34 AM

[Quote] Eddie's full of quality juice. Mel B is one of the most odious, greedy and talentless "celebs" of all time. Look into her other relationships. Sketchy as fuck. She's a horny beast and seems likely to be bipolar. Kind of dispels the Eddie is gay talk because she's a sexy BAD girl. Obvious.

And of course you sidestep the child who was put in the middle of that media mess.

by Anonymousreply 205August 1, 2019 3:50 AM

Mel Spice Girls B can't support her own child? She milked that man for profit. And she can. But I sidestepped nothing R205.

by Anonymousreply 206August 1, 2019 3:57 AM

[Quote] She milked that man for profit. And she can. But I sidestepped nothing [R205].

And he dropped his... milk... in her. He had the sheer lack of class to talk to a journalist about his role, or potential lack thereof, in the child's paternity. Trash.

It wasn't his first time at the rodeo. He had multiple children from multiple women. He should have kept his mouth shut. He is not cool.

by Anonymousreply 207August 1, 2019 4:11 AM

Eddie Murphy is a babe. Kind of a fading ashy babe, but still a babe. Small sexy man, great smile, huge dick and all day long laughs. Nice body. My boy wants to party all the time. Mel B wants to get many millions for their child. I ain't sexist. The kid is entitled to it. But it takes two to NOT use birth control R207. I doubt you ever faced the situation. Eddie is King. Mel B was rich before she fucked Murphy. She skanked her own baby for publicity. Not cool.

by Anonymousreply 208August 1, 2019 4:23 AM

Fading ashy babe? Well, at least your find yourself amusing, DLdergay.

by Anonymousreply 209August 1, 2019 4:26 AM

*at least you find

by Anonymousreply 210August 1, 2019 4:26 AM

Why do men insist on having all kinds of kids with women they're not all that interested in?

by Anonymousreply 211August 1, 2019 4:27 AM

Because they love shooting up the club.

What surprises me is that they don't get vasectomies, even after having eleventy hundred kids.

by Anonymousreply 212August 1, 2019 4:30 AM

"Kimmy Schmidt" is all finished now, and has been for awhile. Is Tituss going to get hired to be the "Sassy Black Queen" somewhere else, or will he be forced to return to playing singing invertebrates on Broadway?

by Anonymousreply 213August 1, 2019 5:37 AM

Tituss is getting a bit too big for his britches.

Shame that Ellie Kemper can't get her uncle, Edmund, to "take care of" the messy queen.

by Anonymousreply 214August 1, 2019 5:41 AM

[quote]Didn't The Kaye Ballard Programme only last for two seasons?

Huh old white fag @ R209? I googled that and still don't know what it's about. But you're calling a fine ass black man of 43 an eldergay? ???!!!

I ain't white and I ain't your advanced age. You plucked my phrase out of context, as most desperate and threatened old white men do. On Datalounge. The most racist gay place on earth.

I wish you well gramps. I hope that you can be better. "Ashy babe" doesn't make me eldergay. Makes you a ghost. Do you know who you are ancient f@g? Old white fucking bitches here talking about things where they have no place. Stay in your lane gramps. Don't break a hip R209.

by Anonymousreply 215August 1, 2019 7:01 AM

[Quote]"Kimmy Schmidt" is all finished now, and has been for awhile. Is Tituss going to get hired to be the "Sassy Black Queen" somewhere else, or will he be forced to return to playing singing invertebrates on Broadway

His awful, shrieking queen act on Kimmy Schmidt made it clear to me that Tina Fey is one of those passive aggressive bigots who uses the cloak of comedy to denigrate minorities. In her two biggest shows the black men she has presented are either ignorant buffoons (Tracy Morgan) or hateful, grotesque minstrel show rejects (Titussssss) cooning it up for white people. Fey is an overrated cunt.

by Anonymousreply 216August 1, 2019 7:05 AM

[Quote] I ain't white

Debatable.

You ain't shit, though. I'll give you that.

by Anonymousreply 217August 1, 2019 7:29 AM

I just saw the clip and I think Andy was absolutely trying to be a messy, little, bitch... but it wasn't about diminishing Tituss, it was obviously an attempt to blast Eddie as being a homophobe who doesn't like gays and wouldn't dare speak to one.

To me it seemed like the minute Andy asked about Eddie, Tituss knew exactly what Andy was doing and got pissed that he was being put in that situation. Understandable. However, the rest of his reaction seems off.

The way he threw in that Eddie should have won for Dreamgirls was really bizarre and almost seemed like he had that ready to go.

It was almost like he was warned that Andy hates Eddie and would try this shit and he spent the show angry and getting ready for it and when it actually happened, he exploded because he didn't like being used that way.

I think he didn't realize the camera was on him after he said that shit off to the side. However, I can't understand how he could think trying to blast Andy afterwards, and continue with it, would be a good career move. Unless he wants to just keep his name out there, what he's doing just makes him look bad and not like someone anyone would want to work with.

What's more likely, that Eddie has the power to help Tituss' career (and would ever bother) or that Andy has the power to fuck with him and keep him from getting work?

by Anonymousreply 218August 1, 2019 7:49 AM

R216 even on that first season of Kimmy Schmidt (the only one I watched) it's a whole bunch of jokes about that Korean guy, and how his name is 'Dong' which is SOOOOOO funny.

by Anonymousreply 219August 1, 2019 9:05 AM

R200, you are unhinged and should seek professional help. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 220August 1, 2019 5:50 PM

Please don't try to deter the unhinged of Datalounge. They are the only thing keeping the site afloat.

by Anonymousreply 221August 1, 2019 8:25 PM

The ancient white gay racists keep datalounge afloat. Thankfully, they're dying off.

by Anonymousreply 222August 1, 2019 9:57 PM

Boring R222. Real boring.

by Anonymousreply 223August 1, 2019 10:48 PM

Don't blame Tina Fey! Tituss Burgess and Tracy Morgan were playing very slight variations of the self-styled characters they play in EVERYTHING!

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 224August 2, 2019 5:45 AM

He will trouble finding quality work after this shit ass display of ego and immaturity.

by Anonymousreply 225August 2, 2019 10:36 AM

Imagine what his big fat tittys must look like,, his poor lover havin to suk on them floppy hams.

by Anonymousreply 226August 2, 2019 11:50 PM

Did we learn nothing from Mo'nique? Keep your messy mouth shut Tituss!

by Anonymousreply 227August 2, 2019 11:55 PM

Do Titty boo know she the joke of the town? getting all riled up over nuffin. bitch u simmer down fore they run u out....

and lose 50 lbs fore u go on tv again.....u scarin the kids !

by Anonymousreply 228August 3, 2019 4:09 AM

I love Titty Burger on that show he's tired of being asked about, but have never enjoyed a single one of his interviews.

by Anonymousreply 229August 3, 2019 5:19 AM

I love Titty Burger on that show he's tired of being asked about, but have never enjoyed a single one of his interviews.

by Anonymousreply 230August 3, 2019 5:19 AM

People here are always shrieking "The Closet Kills!", but as Tituss Burgess has shown us the alternative is less than compelling at times!

by Anonymousreply 231August 3, 2019 7:38 AM

He did the equivalent of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232August 3, 2019 8:06 AM

He should have just kept his big nellie mouth shut!

by Anonymousreply 233August 3, 2019 5:00 PM

Let's see - Sebastian the Crab, a flaming failed actor in a supporting role on a small Netflix show, and a laundry detergent commercial.

You can drop the 'artiste' bullshit Tituss. Save those coins honey, the future isn't looking good.

by Anonymousreply 234August 3, 2019 5:12 PM

Is he mentally ill?

Is he Jabba?

by Anonymousreply 235August 3, 2019 5:28 PM

Knew there was a reason I loved him! He nailed the description.

by Anonymousreply 236August 3, 2019 9:24 PM

God dammit I wanna milk his big old sow tittys !!! git over here u Nubian princess.

by Anonymousreply 237August 4, 2019 2:43 AM

Tranny-chaser Eddie vs Queeniecunt Andy vs Fattie Tituss.

Is this Fuck Marry Kill? Because that would be awful.

Who has the most money?

by Anonymousreply 238August 4, 2019 2:58 AM

This could be the most accurate epitaph ever:

"Here Lies A Messy Queen With A Wonky Eye"

by Anonymousreply 239August 4, 2019 3:02 AM

[quote]Who has the most money?

That would be Tituss. After all, he is a 4-time, Emmy nominee!!!

by Anonymousreply 240August 4, 2019 3:11 AM

plus she makes $ off them big fat tittys o hers....

by Anonymousreply 241August 4, 2019 3:17 AM

[quote]I love Titty Burger on that show he's tired of being asked about, but have never enjoyed a single one of his interviews.

I remember hearing stories about him having an attitude ever since he was in JERSEY BOYS, basically in the ensemble. Publicly going off on Andy Cohen for asking a perfectly, 100 percent legit question about Eddie Murphy marks him as a totally insufferable asshole.

by Anonymousreply 242August 4, 2019 3:19 AM

R240 - you're joking right? Cable TV series aren't known for paying much. Maybe that's why he's sweatin'.

by Anonymousreply 243August 4, 2019 3:28 AM

Very quick, R243!

by Anonymousreply 244August 4, 2019 5:19 AM

Miss Burgess is exactly how I picture a Datalounger.

by Anonymousreply 245August 4, 2019 7:28 AM

Yea she had a reputation for long time for diva shit....she lost out on buncha work cause such a pain to work with.

Just look at her. Dat face sezz it all.

by Anonymousreply 246August 4, 2019 10:34 PM

Do you know specifically what work she has lost out on? I’d love to know so I can laugh and laugh.

And oh yeah, SHE’S FAT!!!

by Anonymousreply 247August 5, 2019 4:49 AM

the Sound of Music tv version, as Julie fukin Andrews...

by Anonymousreply 248August 5, 2019 6:23 AM

[quote] miss titus looked like a bad vibe queen on that show, I can see why she gots chips on her shoulders. total fug. yikes.

[quote] Oh lawzy Lady burgess is a big hot mess since she did movie with phobic old murphy, known tranny chaser. Git off your high horse queenie. kudos to andy for bringing up eddie's phobic nature, who mus be giggling that burgess would stoop to defend him ... .

[quote] Don't mess with Tituss, She did a detergent commercial !

[quote] titus got up on the wrong side of the bed pan....

[quote] tituss can only cut farts, big nasty greasy ones, jus as eddie…..

[quote] ham burger ess came across as a pissy little skunt.

[quote] I get him mixed up with Hannah montana and butterfly McQueen.

[quote] LOL butterfly m.....

[quote] titty was pissed that the mad glory and beauty of the other guest outshined her...

[quote] Her response made her look petty and weak, wtf? havin to tout her emmy noms? pitiful. maybe she been up too many days...

[quote] no shit! tv so horrible. im on Netflix and amazon video a lot ...and they jus ok.....wtf, when can we git Europe tv? is there a way?

[quote] agreed, he made a ass of himself defending that old phobe. .. bad move.

[quote] yea, booger looked bad, thin skinned and paranoid, she need a nap....

. [quote] Never understood the appeal of la burgess.

[quote] No wins for emmy, alwys the bridesmaid, he jealous andy has so many awards huh.

[quote] I love that Tituss created this mess for himself. Fun....for us all.

[quote] Titty poo u come across as a idiot,, u defending eddie murphy who thinks u is a prissy missy. FOOLISH GHOUL

[quote] "and Im glad u listened'....plus the bitch disses andy for happening to listen to that awfull 45 song he sings. DIG DIG honey u ridic

[quote] I was unable to watch that show, he came across so silly and gross. I don't understand how shows like that exist.

[quote] andy totally was well within bounds to enquire bout murphys notorious gay phobic ways.... tituss looks stoopid

. [quote] put a fork in her, she is done, her over reaction has back fired on her so bad.

by Anonymousreply 249August 5, 2019 3:40 PM

[quote] Yea, on Hwood Medium he seemed like a boring fug. Whats his problem????

[quote] Defending Eddie Murphy??? wtf. How humiliating....like he gives a shit bout ms burgess.

[quote] Is he nuts? so embarrassing on wendy show, continues to be a egomaniacal queen: not pretty. very sad man.

[quote] word is that new murphy movie titty is in is a fat flop.....the usual murphy mess. oh yea, Oscars all round, u fool.

[quote] Fatty cakes looks so funny in that red queen suit. I almost pity her.

[quote] I get Andy asking that, cause Murphy has such a horrible reputation for hating on gays

[quote] She alwys known as a bossy old queen, the loser of a movie with La Murphy will be a disaster....

[quote] look at old fat assed tittyuss…..with that bloated mug ude be nuts too! he has become the viral joke of the year. what a doosh.. keep talkin bitch, we dig ur sad antics.

[quote] god, how can tituss not see what an asshole he looks like, I kind of feel sorry for him, making a mt out of a mole hill. to defend that old sinner Murphy......most odd.

[quote] Be nice, old eddie and Wesley will win Oscars ya know. bitch will not live that down .. so funny! maybe burgess is on eddie's payroll. baby need new and bigger caftans!

[quote] He will trouble finding quality work after this shit ass display of ego and immaturity.

[quote] Imagine what his big fat tittys must look like,, his poor lover havin to suk on them floppy hams.

[quote] Do Titty boo know she the joke of the town? getting all riled up over nuffin. bitch u simmer down fore they run u out.... and lose 50 lbs fore u go on tv again.....u scarin the kids !

. [quote] God dammit I wanna milk his big old sow tittys !!! git over here u Nubian princess.

[quote] plus she makes $ off them big fat tittys o hers....

. [quote] Yea she had a reputation for long time for diva shit....she lost out on buncha work cause such a pain to work with. Just look at her. Dat face sezz it all.

[quote] the Sound of Music tv version, as Julie fukin Andrews

WTF

by Anonymousreply 250August 5, 2019 3:41 PM

Girl give it a rest!

by Anonymousreply 251August 5, 2019 3:42 PM

clever quotes all in one place, nice...….

by Anonymousreply 252August 6, 2019 2:58 AM

Oh honey u aint seen nuffin yet...

by Anonymousreply 253August 6, 2019 3:00 AM

This here is Data Lounge......raise hella !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 254August 6, 2019 3:02 AM

R250 Thanks honey, we knew wonky eye coke fucked Andy was posting on this thread, but good to have it all in one place.

Dude, go raise your child poorly and leave us alone

by Anonymousreply 255August 6, 2019 3:28 AM

andy would be meaner than that.....

by Anonymousreply 256August 6, 2019 6:27 AM

So weird to have some old maid shaking her finger at people on a raise hell site like this.

BE GONE WHORE

by Anonymousreply 257August 6, 2019 6:28 AM

Thank u for organizing the best of dissin Tituss, they are damn hilarious....

by Anonymousreply 258August 6, 2019 7:01 AM

There a killjoy on every site.

He need go get a job.

by Anonymousreply 259August 6, 2019 7:56 AM

[quote] So weird to have some old maid shaking her finger at people on a raise hell site like this. BE GONE WHORE

[quote] Thank u for organizing the best of dissin Tituss, they are damn hilarious....

[quote] There a killjoy on every site. He need go get a job.

Still at it.

1/4 of the post in this thread belong to you and none of them are even remotely witty or amusing.

by Anonymousreply 260August 6, 2019 10:15 AM

Omg its the crazy old fuk who organizes posts into some odd mess of organization. wheeeeeee carry on blanche

by Anonymousreply 261August 6, 2019 10:40 AM

Titty poo ta ta and her stinky poo hole.

Andy had to throw out the chair Titty sat in..

by Anonymousreply 262August 6, 2019 10:42 AM

Tituss brought it on himself. No one likes a sanctimonious scold, dear.

by Anonymousreply 263August 6, 2019 4:45 PM

Yet we mourn her humiliating outings when people point at her and whisper...….not easy being a butt of the world's scorn.

by Anonymousreply 264August 7, 2019 12:23 AM

The poor guy, his career is evid in tatters....go back on andys show dude and do the right thing.....BE NICE AND APOLOGIZE FOR UR ASSHOLEDNESS

by Anonymousreply 265August 7, 2019 7:37 AM

Has he gone into hiding?

by Anonymousreply 266August 7, 2019 8:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!